Speaker 1: Fifth Birthday Bash at Treasure Island November November fifth and sixth, Thursday night's comedy show has reached capacity, but the wait list is still open, and make sure listen to the Power Trip for chances to win your way in. Then you can be there Friday morning. No registration needed. Praade Live broadcast and a Vegas trip up for grabs. Details of kafe dot com Slash two five.
Speaker 2: First show to make it to twenty five years Parker period. We're almost there. We haven't made it there yet. We could technically get fired in the next six month. Hey.
Speaker 3: By the way, well, we were reminiscing about Scott Skiles and Madden Hawks buying cat pictures.
Speaker 2: That's a I mean, that's hanging on. That's not even mean.
Speaker 4: I'll hear that.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's right kind of, but it.
Speaker 6: Just doesn't matter to him.
Speaker 7: So I realized, I like, I like pictures of cats doing human Oh my god, not just cats. You need help, not just cats, like any animals. Give me an example, like in my bathroom.
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 7: I have three pictures in my guest bathroom because I'm rich like that, where one of them is a beaver, the other as a prairie dog, and the other I believe is an otter. Three separate pictures, and they're all dressed like cowboys.
Speaker 6: What the hell is wrong with you?
Speaker 5: I think they're cute.
Speaker 2: I have a hundred when guests go into your guest bathroom and they see those three and they think, is this get out?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 8: What have I walked into?
Speaker 4: The cowboy?
Speaker 8: Remind me not to go downstairs.
Speaker 7: In my in my library, I have one kiddy who is reading to kill a mocking bird, which is clever on so many levels. He's a he's a cat, and he's reading to kill a mocking bird.
Speaker 6: Yeah, fair enough, clever, that's clever. Right. What'd you pay for that?
Speaker 5: Probably thirty forty bucks? I don't know. I'd given him whatever they wanted.
Speaker 8: Frames worth more.
Speaker 6: Yeah, speaking of that, coach Finch joining p eight nine o'clock.
Speaker 5: Oh nice, that's cute.
Speaker 2: See you should get a you should get a frame picture of a bird coaching basketball.
Speaker 6: Scott.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when he was the Bulls coach. You know, you know everybody knows that.
Speaker 5: Or picture Go.
Speaker 6: Ahead, Karl Anthony Towns being a cat.
Speaker 5: Big cat. See what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: That one you might want to keep up the wall.
Speaker 7: This one is a picture of a kittie cat, an orange tabby uh, in his litter box, reading a newspaper as he takes a two uh. And it's clever because he's reading a newspaper while he's pooping, which we all do. But he also the name of the newspaper is Daily Tabby. There's a story on the front of an obituary for a cat named Muffy my dog. Another story, another story about a national bird show, another story about a two year old cat rescued from a treat in the Daily Tabby. It's just clever that a cat's twin and he's reading the paper.
Speaker 2: That Chris is every middle aged Minnesota aunt.
Speaker 6: Yes I am.
Speaker 2: You're a cat lady. People. Every college person has like the Belushi bid or a Hendrix bid or a you know or Bob Marley.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then you grow up, you start collecting actual art, Chris is somehow referring to. And then I found a picture of a tabby cat in a litter box reading the newspaper. I have to have this. I want someone to post this in my home.
Speaker 5: By the way, nobody ever comes over, so it's just for you. So it's just for me.
Speaker 7: But my thought is that somebody's gonna be sitting there on the toilet going that's cute.
Speaker 5: That's how I'm hoping.
Speaker 6: How do I get out of here? He fell asleep? It's better than live. Laugh love yea his purse, what.
Speaker 2: His purse had?
Speaker 3: It was a wallet, but no, it was a It was a clutch, and it said like lady power, here we go something like that.
Speaker 6: Can we go back to one thing you said though?
Speaker 4: You said everybody that goes number two reads the newspaper.
Speaker 2: That's what you said, right, Well, I mean, yeah, I know what now it's your phone.
Speaker 5: It's your phone.
Speaker 2: I don't think I ever have, not once never, it's too bad. It's old school.
Speaker 6: Yeah's old school.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's something good about holding up a hard copy of something in the newspapers.
Speaker 2: Newspaper you've never or no, I've read a newspaper.
Speaker 6: You've never taken a doll.
Speaker 4: But I don't think I've ever been in a bathroom with the newspaper. Lived.
Speaker 2: Then go to Hawk's house, Hockey, get a couple available.
Speaker 5: You can borrow one from my kiddie.
Speaker 2: So how much money would you have lost on the bet, whether or not Chris's guest bathroom has iron It's like erotica, just.
Speaker 9: Like all over the wall, right, just just like you know what you're in for, peaceful black and white nudes, artistic nudes.
Speaker 2: You know what does Chris have? Like softcore porn? No, he's got cats doing human things. He's got one's reading the newspaper, one's coaching basketball, the.
Speaker 6: Other one's dressed up like a cowboy.
Speaker 2: He's got an otter playing poker.
Speaker 7: Right, you guys think I'm just cutting the centerfold out of Hustler.
Speaker 3: That's more likely than more likely than cat pictures.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, sir to. Any of the cats have glasses on?
Speaker 7: Yes, boy, yes, the one reading to kill a mocky birds got his little reading glass.
Speaker 2: This cat understands the Dewey decimal.
Speaker 6: It's cute.
Speaker 5: It is cute.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: In other words, guest bathroom means alone time, bathroom yourself to take a sad dump.
Speaker 5: I can't do it in there because the little animals are watching.
Speaker 2: Me, the otters judging judgment. You know, so you did buy another one, or you're about to buy another one. I'm not going to right now, you guys embarrassing. Where are you buying it from ets Coles dot com.
Speaker 5: Well, they have clearance items right now.
Speaker 6: It's only fifty four ninety nine.
Speaker 7: That's weird because the small frames fifty ninety nine. Big one's fifty four nine.
Speaker 8: The frame is gonna cost more.
Speaker 6: Yeah, plus you're gonna get the Coles cash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by right, man, I should start using that.
Speaker 4: But I have the stacks of it, and Kirk Cousins, Kirk co Chains has lots of Coals cash.
Speaker 5: All right, sports, I guess sure.
Speaker 10: Whatever, it's time for fan file on the Power Trip, brought to you by the St.
Speaker 7: Paul seven to day Man, get on down the cchs Field Saints Baseball dot com.
Speaker 2: And go watch that game and then have plenty of time to get home before the NBA Finals start tonight seven thirty. The New York Knicks have the San Antonio Spurs. Should be a really good series in all seriousness. It's if you like basketball, interesting matchup because no hotter team than the next. But it looks like no better team than the Spurs. So yeah, they are extremely young. The Knicks are very experienced. They got a lot of vets, a lot of good players. They got some depth as well. And again they did win two out of three against the Spurs in the regular season slash NBA Cup because they beat the Spurs in the NBA Cup final.
Speaker 4: Yeah, rematch of that. It's two teams with four or five really good guards that that can all shoot it and they can all defend. So it's going to be it's going to be a chess match.
Speaker 2: Mitchell Robinson questionable for Game one tonight with the fractured finger.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's my.
Speaker 4: Guy, Carson Shanks rebounding for him.
Speaker 2: Carson Shanks. What else does he do?
Speaker 8: How do you know him?
Speaker 2: He coached at Duluth.
Speaker 4: And played I don't know where he played, but they really showing him on how did he make his way to New York? He bounced around a couple of teams in the NBA. It was with the Bucks for a little bit.
Speaker 2: And so what's his job, they guess, player development rebounds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which basically is the job of a player development coach. No, there's there's way more are you're watching film and you're working guys out. But when when games.
Speaker 8: Come pay, Well, what does that pay?
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 4: I would assume it it pays solid.
Speaker 6: He's assistant director of Video and analytics and player development.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 6: That probably pays pretty good, I would assume.
Speaker 8: So why aren't you doing that?
Speaker 2: You could do that?
Speaker 8: Yeah, why don't you rebound the ball in player development?
Speaker 4: Hurt?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't need knees to rebound. Missus to stand under the basket and throw it back him that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to watch my fiance play hockey. Well, travel around as she's listening. Price still sleep to be Ruffian Taylor.
Speaker 2: Game one of the Stanley Cup Finals was last night. Vegas wins five to four over Carolina. Carolina jumped out early, in fact really early twenty five seconds into the game, but they led two rip before Vegas got went late in the first. They ended up scoring two more early in the second or relatively early in the second, to take gay three to two lead, but then Carolina tied it up.
Speaker 8: They went back and.
Speaker 2: Forth to four to four, and then Hurdle scored late in the third for Vegas to break the four four time get the Vegas Golden Knights Game one, Game two in Raleigh tomorrow Game two three.
Speaker 6: Vegas value bet the Golden Knights yesterday and if you listen to me, I feel like I should be on the phone right now talking about how great my pickshar and all that. What there's you know the people that all right, yeah, so yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: I was pretty it was pretty spot on, and that plus the fact that it was a great game and it should be a great series. But the funny thing is I said, is Vegas had a chance because they're goaltending. Car Hart didn't play that well, but they when you score five goals, you're gonna win a lot of those games. So offense showed up, Hurdle showed up. I mean, it's been a fun team to watch unless you're playing against them, and the gold Knights are are set up for success. But obviously we saw how Montreal did against the Golden or the Hurricanes in game one of their series, and then how that all thing turned out so very very well. Could see the Hurricanes in five, could see them in six, could see them in sex.
Speaker 2: Then maybe eight. Great bit Zacho, let me ask you a question that you might not know the answer to. But the way that this was worded the other day confused me a little bit. Wild Minisoa, sorry, Minnesota Wild Director of Amateur Scouting Judd Brackett left to go become Toronto's assistant GM.
Speaker 8: That part I understood.
Speaker 2: The guys that are left Ricard person, the director of Europeans European scouting for the Wild and then assistant GM Matt sells.
Speaker 8: The two of them. According to the article.
Speaker 2: I read, who's buying the two of them will run this year's draft.
Speaker 4: Yep, So.
Speaker 8: This is a really dumb question.
Speaker 2: Does Bill garn not essentially have a big part in the draft? Is that more just free agency and the GM and Hockey isn't quote run the draft? No?
Speaker 6: I mean he I think ultimately makes the final sal But yeah, I mean there's a lot of a lot of players. Obviously a lot of them are in Europe as well, so obviously those guys.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I mean I'm sure he pulls the final trigger. But I thought it was worded so weirdly. It was those will run thet What is going on here? Oh?
Speaker 6: No, Billy's you know, he's got a really poorly time vacation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, taking the draft off. You know what gms do once in a while. Yeah, I'm taking the draft off. I'm gonna be in Cabo.
Speaker 6: He's going to Puerto Rico.
Speaker 5: You guys handle this. I'm gonna go buy some kitty waal art.
Speaker 3: He's buying the we all thought you were buying. Though, that sounds so much worse about it. Actually, yeah it does. Seventeen year old hawks going hell, yeah, he has enough otter some cats.
Speaker 6: Now that's what you google like to try to get around in el.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Parker, do you have a hot take on the thing we talked about?
Speaker 8: I think before you got here.
Speaker 2: Do you have a hot take on the Steph Curry deal with this Chinese company? Ten years, four hundred million. But it's a company that just four years ago was identified by the US government and human rights groups as having forced labor make their stuff. So as of twenty twenty two, the leaning merch was banned in the US, But now Steph Curry has a four hundred million dollar endorsement deal with the Chinese sports apparel company.
Speaker 4: Your thoughts, Well, he's not the first NBA player with him. Dangel Russell is with them. CJ. McCollum. I think Jimmy Butler might have gone over to them as well. So there's a bunch of guys in the NBA. They're paying him a lot. But I liked your point is if they're paying him four hundred million. I'm sure Nike or you know, Adidas of one of his other people would have paid him the same amount of money. So there's got to be something in it for him, like maybe it's the golf line, or maybe there's something that these other brands wouldn't do that that they are going to do. But at the end of the day, like Steph Curry is a he's a global icon. He's more than just you know here in America. So he's obviously having the market over in China. But I don't know about you know, the deal that they're going to have stores and things here. I don't know if that's going to take off the way they think it is.
Speaker 7: But well they're building like one other countries, like in Italy. In Tuscany they built the Leaning Tower of Piece.
Speaker 3: You know, that's the only place step Curry can actually get away though it's going.
Speaker 4: To have Curry's face on it.
Speaker 6: Well, I know they were saying, like the unemployment rate among children is at an all time high and in America, so they do want to open up some stores here. Louly, Yeah, in.
Speaker 8: Future, that bum needs a job.
Speaker 2: He's paid for that daycare.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's going to daycare. He's working there.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, daycare is a cover up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't know where he is currently. I think he's on a plane.
Speaker 8: So he's working the daycare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's watching other kids, Yeah, and getting paid.
Speaker 4: He's not being watched.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I hope he's got a four oh one k ye that they're matching it. I doubt it.
Speaker 5: I bet he'd kid.
Speaker 3: I bet he would, yeah, point out and go dog dog Dog's watched Randy Jackson like some old school American idol. That's all he wants to watch. Forget Cookie Monster and Mario. He loves Randy Jackson.
Speaker 2: How does he?
Speaker 8: How does he know Mario?
Speaker 3: When we took him to see his grandma, I just put it on in the background, the movie.
Speaker 9: Look.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he loves Mario.
Speaker 3: He got we had to get him a blanket yesterday for daycare for NAF time, and he wants He pointed at the Mario blanket, So he loves Mario. Actually starts playing and I told him we were walking through Target.
Speaker 4: Sweet when you guys can play that together.
Speaker 5: Have to drop off goo? Did he do okay? Did okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah? He was sobbing. I'll show you the pictures.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's tough, but you know what ye tell him to get over it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, get over it?
Speaker 3: Yeahs yeah you'll be Yeah, get a job so you can buy kitty art him if you got.
Speaker 6: Him, get it up. Yeah you can't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, raise him like mel.
Speaker 4: Would raise him.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like to see if you're ordinary.
Speaker 5: That's what we all say.
Speaker 11: You need to need you're not God mill relax man. Okay, Louie, you want to go to daycare, then all right, buddy, get over it.
Speaker 5: Do you want somebody? You want some apple sauce.
Speaker 2: To watch you calm down? Yes, to watch you?
Speaker 6: You need a woman or maybe?
Speaker 5: Okay, well Louis rack god sitting.
Speaker 6: There twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Be sure you don't still live in a dinah? Yeah, bad attitude.
Speaker 5: Here's what he said to his dad. He said to his mom if she dropped him.
Speaker 2: Off, man, that would be tough standing, did he get.
Speaker 5: Here's what he said to his teacher.
Speaker 2: No smoke breaks at Kinderberry or wherever you're Yeah, he's not.
Speaker 8: He's not smoking.
Speaker 7: Here's what he said to his little buddy, Donald Brian's kid.
Speaker 2: Keep your hands to yourself, Louis doctor already, guy's a medical marvel. He said that I didn't even know that's possible. All right, screaming headlines. When we come back, this is the Power Trip Morning Show on the Fence. Keep listening for the next chance to win your way through our iHeart with you.
Speaker 5: Welcome back, Pat Morts. Our final segment of the day, Parker Fox is here back. So yo yo yo yo, yo yo yo. How's the dog?
Speaker 2: You're doing dudue good?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 4: It's like it's a whole new world.
Speaker 2: I'll tell on somebody the other day.
Speaker 4: It's like, you know, sometimes before the dog, it's like I'm too tired to do that, or I don't want to do that. Now it's like, it's got to get done. I'm sure it's like the same thing. Obviously it's different than kids, but like it's like the same thing, right, It's like, you have the responsibility. It's got to get done. If it doesn't get done, something's wrong.
Speaker 2: So all those times where you're like, man, it'd be nice if we could just do this, well then somebody has to watch.
Speaker 8: What are we gonna do with the dog?
Speaker 4: Right exactly?
Speaker 2: The freedom of leaving is awesome, and the lack of freedom when you have to worry about.
Speaker 4: Kids or a dog or whatever.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's a pain in the ass, but the upside is so worth it.
Speaker 8: Right, having a dog is worth all the What are we doing? We're on vacations. What do we do if we want to go to the cabin for the weekend and we can't bring them or whatever for them to read?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Maybe he'll play poker in the bathrooms like a cowboy.
Speaker 8: Had somebody take photos of it.
Speaker 5: You might not, but he, you know, he wants to.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that's fun. Good looking dog.
Speaker 2: Did you buy that picture?
Speaker 7: I'm looking at a couple I got strong.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a pretty good cart. You could probably make your own.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Zach was in here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was, you got multiple. There was one where the bird was in a bird bath, drinking margarita, smoking a cigar.
Speaker 8: Put that in your living room?
Speaker 2: Isn't that cool though?
Speaker 11: With you?
Speaker 6: Yeah? That bird parties, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: What kind of bird was It looked like a bluebird.
Speaker 5: Nice, but he didn't look too sad.
Speaker 8: He was in margarita bill spicy margarita.
Speaker 7: I would guess it was spicy. Yeah, but he was smoking a cigar. And that's the only reason I might not buy that, because I'm not a big fan of cigar smokes.
Speaker 5: Stinks.
Speaker 2: Just be crazy. Hey, speaking of birds, let's start with birds here now for.
Speaker 6: Real quick? Yes, yeah, daddy, fan, is your chance to win twenty one five hundred dollars Just into the twenty five twenty five hundred dollars Just into the keyword travel at cafe dot com travel KFA dot com.
Speaker 4: Thanks, don't like to travel?
Speaker 2: Well, like some money. It's twenty five hundred, not a thousand like it used to be at.
Speaker 4: Twenty five hundred more sweet?
Speaker 5: What's the least called penalty in the NBA?
Speaker 2: Well played travel? Sure, brilliant all around, brings you headlines. Thanks all around.
Speaker 6: They get it done, and they do it right.
Speaker 2: I promised a bird story. This is my bird transition. A parakeet is on the loose in a Scottish suburbs, all of them, and is being blamed for causing thousands of dollars in damage by pecking away at the rubber parts of people's cars.
Speaker 8: These birds a menace?
Speaker 2: Yeah, saw a spell parakeet? Oh?
Speaker 8: Hey, before you do it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Did Max leave? Damnitk Max definitely thinks you can do it because he always has your back.
Speaker 8: There's four of us.
Speaker 6: He's the only one.
Speaker 4: I got it wrong while googling it, and I will admit that before you go.
Speaker 8: All right, So did you believe he will also screw it up?
Speaker 6: For some reason? I think he has got it.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 5: I think he's got this.
Speaker 6: You know what, He's got this car.
Speaker 2: So four people absolutely think you can do it me m M P good start A. Nobody reacts.
Speaker 3: Got R A.
Speaker 12: Plus day to day P A R A K E E T parakeet B Yeah, final, Yeah.
Speaker 5: He did something right right going to the mall later, Yeah, sounds well done.
Speaker 4: I got it wrong.
Speaker 6: I did want R.
Speaker 3: Going to the mall is one of the greatest scenes in any movie. Keep spelling, mister, so good? Have you seen that movie? Billy Madison?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, what part is that where he's doing the spelling bee to get to like fourth grade. He's trying to spell the word couch and he says, ceo, R, you can go to the mall. So good?
Speaker 6: Any pivots to so good?
Speaker 2: You see, Chris, this one is going to hit you right where it hurts.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 8: Uh, you know, normally we just do the headline.
Speaker 2: But I want somebody to google the story because I want to hear how much this was Christopher, Yes, sir. A woman in Pennsylvania banned herself for life from casinos.
Speaker 8: From all Pennsylvania casinos have done that.
Speaker 2: She got escorted out of a casino after winning a jackpote.
Speaker 7: Well that's the nightmare because you can go in, they don't stop you, but when you win.
Speaker 2: Then they can't pay you. Yeah, because you banned yourself. So a woman who banned herself from Pennsylvania casinos for life was escorted out after winning a jackpipe. Now again, the jackpart jackpot part could be that could be three thousand, ten thousand, one hundred thousand, like it depends on what we're defining as a jackpop. But either way, she won something semi significant or very significant, and my guesses didn't get it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think I found go for it. Fifty seven thousand two women were banned from Wednesday casino, leaving children fifty seven thousand dollars leaving children.
Speaker 8: That might be a different difference.
Speaker 6: Sorry, yeah, don't do that.
Speaker 4: Leaving children alone while gambling, Yeah, don't do that. Don't tell me what to do Yeah, fifty seven thousand dollars jackpot forfeited. Doost This was February twentieth, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 8: Nope, that can't be.
Speaker 3: It me in the car once when he went into gamble. Yeah, it's the great woman right.
Speaker 2: Well it says Pennsylvania casinos, but maybe she's from New ye New Jersey woman though.
Speaker 6: Yet Yeah, have you been there, hug?
Speaker 5: I don't go to casinos.
Speaker 6: Yeah, not in Pennsylvania. Y especially on the road nine years.
Speaker 2: That'd be a great bit, by the ways, to get a map of the US and just have Chris just like take a trip to Charlotte and just tell the entire state of North Carolina. Hey, if I ever come back, don't let me in. Just keep track of which states he has banned himself from.
Speaker 5: YEP.
Speaker 2: I would argue, as long as you leave Minnesota and Nevada open, you'll be fine right through.
Speaker 8: They're forty eight take it or leave it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he likes going to some of those small town casinos.
Speaker 8: Find a Zachary none.
Speaker 6: I've found the multiple stories about it, but not the number.
Speaker 4: It just has a similar incident occurred in twenty twenty five. A man banned himself and can see casinos fifty seven thousand dollars jackpot. But I don't think it says the number for what hers was.
Speaker 7: That is something else though, right, Because they'll let you walk right in, even though you know these days they know as soon as you walk in, like they scan your face, right, But they'll let you come in and gamble your money.
Speaker 5: But if you want to jack buy then and go give it to you.
Speaker 8: So let me ask you this as a person who is dealt with gambling problems in the past.
Speaker 2: Now, I just buy art if you if you banned yourself from a casino and you walk in and hit let's just let's say fifty seven is the number, even though we haven't confirmed that because that might be a different story. Sure, let's say you walk in and you win fifty seven thousand dollars and when they're about to pay you, they say, hey, mister hockey, you've you've banned yourself from this casino, so you're ineligible.
Speaker 4: We can't pay you out right?
Speaker 2: Is that the last day you gambled because you're so furious or does that fuel the fire where you're like, I know it's possible I won the fifty seven, I have to go get it somewhere else. Yeah, because to me, that would be the all time middle finger. And I'd say that was my that was it. I gotta stop.
Speaker 4: What's the banning yourself?
Speaker 8: It's basically, if you have a problem, you can ban yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh really, yea, no idea.
Speaker 5: You can do it from one or from all long, from the state wide. Yet really, and how much money.
Speaker 2: Did you say was?
Speaker 8: Let's say it's fifty seven.
Speaker 5: K I won fifty seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: But you're walking out and they didn't.
Speaker 2: They say I can't have it. Which way does that make you lean the next day? Probably? No?
Speaker 6: Why did you even walk in there?
Speaker 3: If you burn yourself, brother, because it's called internection.
Speaker 2: Because the slots are paying, That was not answer, I thought.
Speaker 6: No day though, you went to gambling roulette loss.
Speaker 5: You guys think I shot myself?
Speaker 7: No, No, that was my falling down moment.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, what a great transition, Jesus. So last month somebody in Massachusetts calls the police because a guy is walking around with camouflage with a bazooka. That happens in my neighborhood every day, Rosie. I would call the police if I saw a guy in camel walk in the neighborhood with a bazuka wing, you.
Speaker 5: For sure wearing a tux.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, he could be the sexiest man alive. I'm definitely calling the police.
Speaker 2: Because guy's in camel with a bazuka. So the cops show up and obviously in full forest because they're like, this is not good, this could be bad.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 8: When do you ever see a bazooka ever?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: Theft auto right, and if he's wearing camel, that's all you could see. Yeah, sure, thanks, So.
Speaker 2: The cops told the person who called nine one one. Hey, look, you never know. Everyone's perception can be different. You're better off calling reporting something than ignoring it and having it be something way way worse.
Speaker 5: See something, say something, what.
Speaker 2: Do you think it was?
Speaker 8: Because it wasn't a bazooka.
Speaker 4: Okay, French baguette, that's not bad.
Speaker 6: I don't say that. Yeah, yeah, well that's this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially there were six of them.
Speaker 8: Anybody have a guess.
Speaker 6: Obviously, something long and down to get the friction on.
Speaker 2: A pipe, a log, a.
Speaker 6: Rug, uh, bottle, rocket, coat hanger.
Speaker 8: I'll give you a little hint.
Speaker 2: A lot of people have these, and you don't hold them that unsimilar to the way you would maybe hold a bazooka kind of casually.
Speaker 6: Not over the.
Speaker 8: Shoulder potato telescope. No, not a bad guess.
Speaker 6: Guesses over the shoulder boulder holder.
Speaker 2: You might have like an over the shoulder strap for this, or it might just be handheld golf bag, Nintendo switch.
Speaker 6: Uh, a dildoian geez?
Speaker 2: What a this is something that specifically used outdoors.
Speaker 6: Chainsaw.
Speaker 8: That's the closest guest so far.
Speaker 2: Oh, weed whip even closer.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: It was a guy leaf blowing, but because the clothes kind of looked like camouflage and the guy that called it thought it was loud for whatever reason. I don't know why a bazooka would just make him but he called and said, I think it's a guy in came on a bazuka.
Speaker 4: It's just blowing leaves. Tommy changed his name to leaf.
Speaker 5: Oh my, I want to go back to the parakeets story a moment ago.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: The guy's name in Scotland who reported it. His name is Angus, Angus Chisholm.
Speaker 5: And here's Angus.
Speaker 13: It'd be nice if it was caught, you mean and taking away, and obviously it's domesticated bird, so somebody could look after it. Putting a cover in your car is a solution, but every time you go, you go to take the cover off, and it's no ideal. So now my car is so bodily damaged, I'm not sure it could do any more damage. So I'm just leaving it until I need to change my card and then I'll get it fixed, by which time will be resolved.
Speaker 4: Fully change.
Speaker 2: That sounds like hot, sounds like the lasting racy. See the best part about foreign accent. So we say this all the time, specifically about British people.
Speaker 8: They just sound so much smarter.
Speaker 2: That might be the town idiots that it might be like, oh they let that guy on TV. Yeah, come on, that's an embarrassment. He sounds smart. Come on, he used the word resolved. That sounds nice. Yeah, might be the dumbest person that lives in that entire town. You never know. But the accent's immaculate an impression. It really does well. He's a Scottish lord as well. He owns land in Scotland.
Speaker 6: He does, he.
Speaker 2: Really does a lord. A woman was stopped by TSA for having hot sauce in the shape of a grenade.
Speaker 6: What the hell?
Speaker 5: Don't do that?
Speaker 4: Probably pretty spicy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't don't do that.
Speaker 8: Who sells grenades?
Speaker 4: Probably some gift shop, I guess tells.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably some saying his the best hot so high you going.
Speaker 6: No fire in the hole?
Speaker 4: Yeah right, let's see what you did.
Speaker 2: A guy in Florida cut his wife of fourteen years with a butter knife at their home during an argument. She's okay, thankfully. It's a butter knife, so probably hurt, but not as much as a serrated knife or something. But it's a it's it's a butter knife. We'll take it. What was this guy's job? Carpenter, baker the candlesticks? Not quite ironic. It's I didn't. I didn't choose this for irony. It's not like an unbelievd like he didn't.
Speaker 8: He's not a chef faris.
Speaker 6: He's not the GINSU knife guy? Was it an I can't believe it's not a butter knife.
Speaker 8: No, no therapist, no teacher.
Speaker 2: No he wrestles alligators?
Speaker 8: No, probably does he.
Speaker 6: Drew cat art?
Speaker 2: No d carry carry Wayne Brady. This guy's a judge. A judge tried to slice up his wife with a butter knife.
Speaker 6: That would hurt. That would hurt because it would take so long, it would still hurt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's still hurt.
Speaker 2: Some tech insiders are saying, at some point soon most of us are going to have to have a second computer to be your AI agent.
Speaker 4: Nope, hmmm, man that.
Speaker 2: You'll need a full time second computer just to have your AI agent be operating for you.
Speaker 5: So oh, I see.
Speaker 7: So okay, it's like your buddy, Like you're carrying around your buddy all the time.
Speaker 6: Maybe I'd rather just deal with the AI directly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was reading this. I was reading this deal where it's like they will it's the storage things or whatever, the AI storage deals.
Speaker 8: The data centers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, data centers, if you put one in your house, they'll use whatever's left of your energy. They're gonna pay your energy bills, and they're going to use whatever is last left of your energy to basically run their data center from your house, but then they'll pay for your energy bill to do so. Would you do that?
Speaker 7: That's I mean, that's like people putting solar panels in their yards on the backpots and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I mean, I hate to be so eager to hand my life over to.
Speaker 4: The New World Order, but it's happening.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I probably would do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sure, I want to make one good financial decision in my life.
Speaker 2: Yep, then you can buy more cat art. I was gonna say. Step one is, don't buy cat art.
Speaker 5: Their steel right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, if it's a deal, then it's a good choice. Ets he's got to buy one, get one coupon.
Speaker 10: In Hawk's defense, if he has the data center in his house, he won't need to buy it anymore.
Speaker 2: He'll just generate it himself. Point yeah, I don't want to see what Chris is going to generate to put on his walls.
Speaker 6: This guy goes to brass dot com a lot. I mean, you can do that right now.
Speaker 2: I used to, but now I'm more into your cat. Aren't you paid for it once?
Speaker 5: What brashots dot COM's best my ever spent?
Speaker 6: What do you want a picture of a cat doing?
Speaker 2: Don't answer that He's googled that, your representative, your attorney says, don't answer that.
Speaker 5: Cat don't clean itself?
Speaker 8: Hark Parker.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen the classic classic movie Big starring Tom Hanks. Of course what year do you believe it came out? Because it came out this day, June third of what year. It's a good decision to having ego first. It's such a fantastic movie.
Speaker 8: It's awesome.
Speaker 2: A one Wow. One of the worst guesses of all time. But again, you're young. I get how would you know?
Speaker 8: How would you know?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: No, idea, what year were you borne?
Speaker 5: I'm not a guess.
Speaker 8: Interesting guess.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna guess it was eighty five?
Speaker 4: Wow, it is older.
Speaker 2: Sauce eighty seven, Max Zach eighty nine, eighty eight. That's probably a better get nineteen eighty eight. Eight, Yeah, thirty eight years ago today, Tom.
Speaker 4: Hanks, I'll take thirteen years off.
Speaker 2: Yea in the movie big Yeah, Yeah, so good, great film.
Speaker 5: That is a great movie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a little problematic, little all of us, you know what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it was the eight Now it's a movie, a movie, yeah, thank you, Zach Zach problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does being a movie. She's not even a thirty year old man.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The only thing that's creepy is the smile at the end, because the rest of it, it's not like you know, when when every child predator gets busted by Chris Hansen or all these now online guys that just go to yeah, exactly, they just bust them. The first thing they say every time is I thought she was eighteen. Right, This gal, the gall in the movie Big could clearly say I thought he was an executive at the toy company. He was easily in his mid thirties.
Speaker 6: Yeah, in the mid thirties.
Speaker 2: Body in mid thirties body, mid thirties job. He he looked like he was thirty five. There's no way you would think he was thirteen.
Speaker 6: Correct.
Speaker 2: She's the first person ever that I think the police would have been like, damn, you're right. But again, when she goes to the police station and then she says, no, I swear he used what thirty five? He worked at the toy company, They go, this lady's on Math thirteen. He biked here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he has his own apartment.
Speaker 2: His best friend Billy is also thirteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's the investigated. Why's that guy got that kid in his house?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: And like he gets a hotel room or whatever, right, and Billy stays over that one night going on with Billy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Billy.
Speaker 2: They have their own song that they sing together.
Speaker 6: This is creepy Meco bob.
Speaker 2: Oh, it makes sense that he should be the predator. He works at a toy company, That's what I'm saying. Or maybe she works at the toy company's driving kids. No, but he does have a trampoline in his apartment. He's a real nice apartment for some video started.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Max like a whole loaf. This is a Wiener dog driving a Wiener dog mobile.
Speaker 10: I'm not going on this one's worth the investment.
Speaker 2: That's a great one.
Speaker 4: What is a Wiener dog mobile? It's a like an actual hot dog like the Oscar. Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 10: Speaking of Chris Hansen, did you guys see that Robert Pattens Then it's going to be him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'll watch that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really what is it about about exactly?
Speaker 10: I don't think it's necessarily like a bio pic, but it is a movie about him being Chris Hansen on Dyline.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 8: That shows it was the best.
Speaker 5: Yeah, must watch TV Undefeated.
Speaker 2: No, today is Wednesday, Right on Tuesday, it's normally John Bonus Day, and it's normally the day that we you know, rip.
Speaker 8: The company or air or a grievances yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, Well, apparently Scott Pelley from CBS did exactly that and ripped the hell out of his bosses and has been fired from sixty Minutes. That guy's good, though, Man, he is so good, so good. But he has complained about some new leadership, saying that the new leadership is basically murdering sixty Minutes and doesn't like the direction of the station and the show, so rip the company too. I think that. I think his boss's faces yes and why and got fired. He's been with CBS since nineteen eighty nine, twelve years before the movie Big came out.
Speaker 6: For a long time. Yeah, that is a long time.
Speaker 8: No, that guy's fantastic.
Speaker 2: He's so good. Scott Pelly. So who freaks out yells at their boss. He'll land on his feet somewhere. But yeah, he's he's one of the staples of sixty minutes. Like that guy's the guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: In fact, like you know, if you if you could spin the wheel and say, all right, the story that is interesting to you is blank, which one of the reports or from sixty minutes do you want? I would have him either one or two. He's at the top of my list. I think He's fantastic.
Speaker 6: Who else do you like on that show?
Speaker 5: HOWK Diane Sawyer? Is that right? Was that her name? The Blonde Lady?
Speaker 6: Yeah? The best show on CBS CBS Sunday Morning. That's a good show.
Speaker 5: That's a great show too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you your your attorney loves that show.
Speaker 7: Obviously we watched together holding hands shopping for art.
Speaker 2: All right, check this out. Last one, last one for me. I've made my heighst team very visible on this show in the past.
Speaker 4: We've talked about it a.
Speaker 14: Lot everybody, but we have right, And That's where I'm going with this is I have selected my team because of their skill set and because of the trust I have and them both as skilled thieves and the ability to.
Speaker 8: Keep their mouth shut and keep a secret. Right, That's one of the main reasons you're not on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm better now though now this guy, you are, but you're still not good enough to be in my hight team. That's what This guy did not take the time that I have over the last decade plus of putting together my high team. This guy was a lot quicker to the chase and didn't have the patience to pull it off. Forty one year old guy in Pennsylvania. His name is James, and he broke into an office building. But he wasn't alone. His highst team was two people. It was him and somebody that was asked to simply hold the flashlight while he was stealing copper wiring. When the cop showed up, James was in the equipment room where he had instructed his teammate to hold the flashlight for him.
Speaker 4: He had cut out.
Speaker 2: Some copper wiring he was stealing it to resell it later. Of course, he was charged with the burglary and also the corruption of miners because it was his girlfriend's eleven year old daughter that he brought with him to hold the flashlight. Imagine the police break in to arrest him and there's an eleven year old with him holding.
Speaker 8: The flashlight helping him. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The girl was not charged, although they are working with the family to find an appropriate guard.
Speaker 8: Guardian for the eleven year old to be with.
Speaker 2: Because obviously the leadership right there is not doing It's.
Speaker 5: Hard to find good babysitters. Yes you know, I mean.
Speaker 2: Eleven year old and plus work.
Speaker 6: Yeah, correct.
Speaker 2: And I wonder how she must have asked at some point what are we doing? What? What are we doing here? How are we doing?
Speaker 9: You want?
Speaker 5: What do you think?
Speaker 4: He was telling her, We're just gonna I know again, this is my guys, this is my bunny's place.
Speaker 2: But that's my you know, I have a twelve year old. She would definitely know if we were stealing something. This is not a five year old holding a you know where you're like, well, daddy's at work.
Speaker 8: This is an eleven year old.
Speaker 5: Your daughter would be like daddy had a bad dad?
Speaker 2: Right, Uh, do you want the lights on at our house? If you do, we need to sell sell this copper wiring and sell it on.
Speaker 8: The street black market.
Speaker 2: We gotta do it, So hold the flashlight and shut your mouth.
Speaker 6: Yet we're complaining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe it was a kid idea.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you the kids the heist.
Speaker 2: If that's the case, then I need to talk to her because she's got a great future.
Speaker 8: I will be her guardian. I'll say, let's wait, Yeah, let's wait.
Speaker 2: I don't know. This is kind of like thief grooming, but still, let's wait until you're old enough to pull this off. And we're going to do this, and your job will be more significant than holding a flashlight, and the payoff will be way more than copper wiring. We're gonna steal from the louver, We're gonna rob a bank, We're gonna steal crypto. We're gonna do something that'll make it with your dog.
Speaker 4: You do need somebody with experience and somebody that didn't get charged.
Speaker 2: That's great, man, did you catch that Superman's dog?
Speaker 8: Crypto sauce.
Speaker 2: I don't believe we're going to need somebody to hold a flashlight when I eventually pull off my hest But if I do, are you willing to hold a flashlight and keep your mouth shut both during the actual heightst in after?
Speaker 6: Man, it depends, like what time are you doing this?
Speaker 2: Whatever time the heist needs to be pulled off, whatever the optimal time is.
Speaker 8: That could be depending on the target.
Speaker 3: Because I go to bed at like eight thirty, Okay, you're out never that is a good point.
Speaker 6: Like, so you get in there and then he'd be like, where did Sas go? Yeah, he's not paying.
Speaker 7: In the flash light because all I have is a flash Yeah.
Speaker 2: Too much art he's on. That's in the guest bathroom. I was just it was the last time you use a real flash light.
Speaker 6: Flash flash, I.
Speaker 2: Honestly don't remember, not the one on your phone.
Speaker 6: I don't remember yet.
Speaker 8: I always using one on my phone exactly.
Speaker 3: Do you remember when you had to download a flashlight app and before it just became part of the phone as it should be. Yeah, it's great. I use it all the time for well, like when I get up.
Speaker 8: No, I was just I hit a bad golf shut.
Speaker 7: Oh, every time he goes the bathroom to find his stying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a microscope ap Yeah, oh man, the show's over.
Speaker 8: Park.
Speaker 2: Did you learn anything?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I learned what year Big came out? Your Big came out?
Speaker 4: Good art out there, But yeah, your dogs riding wieners.
Speaker 6: Hugs, yep, Hawk's favorite.
Speaker 4: Learned a lot today, guys, very thankful, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: I know this is months away. But how are we looking for basketball broadcasting this fall?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Really so trending the right way. Yeah, really looking forward to it. Have opportunities and keep calling more games and working my way up.
Speaker 7: Good good looking for a secret trip to Vegas with the pot and morning show.
Speaker 4: Looking really good. Gotta get married first. We'll see if my wife will let me go today. Get that.
Speaker 2: Here's a wild idea and I know this sucks for most of us, but bring your wife with while she still likes you.
Speaker 6: Let's go.
Speaker 2: This is the window to be like, yeah, she would love to come with and hang out with all of you guys.
Speaker 4: I uh and now there's a p WHL team in Vegas, so I mean, come on, my dad, are perfect right to itself.
Speaker 2: Let's go, all right, powert you Morning show back tomorrow, thank you? Five thirty nine, uh nine to noon is next. Chris Binch is in the building, so he'll be on with Pa Shorty and we're back tomorrow. See then she said, we're the one the stuff we bought.
Speaker 5: Do you say, I don't ask whatever you gotta do today, you don't have to.
Speaker 2: I don't ask you get to but a cad saverybody
Speaker 8: Already girl from the one eight hundred ask Gary