Speaker 1: Detroit, USNX Mosquito Grandmothers sim VS TiO channel ninety five four five sn X and ninety two five Kiss FM, an iHeart radio station and guaranteed Human Mojo.
Speaker 2: Let me take you back to the beginning.
Speaker 3: Alrighty ready, you're listening to Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 4: You're a Dodo heck.
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 4: All right? Is Mojo in the Morning?
Speaker 6: Kevin says that he has a theory when it comes to possibly you driving right now?
Speaker 4: What is It's not a theory, it's a rule. Okay. It is a law.
Speaker 7: I don't know if it's like a legitimate law, but it's Kev's laws of driving. And if you are in the turning lane, all right, so you're not in the traffic that's going straight whatever left turn, you're left.
Speaker 3: Turning exactly right turn, okay.
Speaker 7: If you are the first car in the left turn lane, it is your responsibility that immediately as the light turns green, you have to go because not only are you wanting to turn left, but you're responsible for everybody behind you making sure that they can turn as quickly as possible before that light turns back. You're the leader in the follow of the leader exactly because some of these lights, whenever you are in your regular lane going straight, those greens are longer than the turning greens. Yeah, that line is always like five seconds. If you don't make it, you don't.
Speaker 6: I actually know this for a fact because I felt pressure before being the you have to that's healthy pressure, you feel like. And I sit there and I wait, I time it. I I'm looking at the yellows on the other shod.
Speaker 7: You're a race car driver, it's literally like you waiting for the gentleman.
Speaker 4: You gotta go.
Speaker 7: If you don't go, when that light turns green, you get about three seconds before people behind you can start a hunking their horns. Yes, really an agreement with this, right, three seconds the.
Speaker 4: Lightheart green is one, two three.
Speaker 6: You have to be the three seconds that you do when you're doing the five and six fifteen exactly, maybe even faster.
Speaker 7: It is your responsibility. I can hunk my horn at you. This is exactly what happened. I was in the I was the second car, and I missed the first turn because whoever was the first car, I didn't realize that they turned green, and they waited for five seconds. So now I'm stuck. When I could have made it. So I'm the second car right now, looking at the person.
Speaker 4: In front of me. I'm locked in phones not in my hand.
Speaker 7: Music's down because for some reason, when I need to focus, I turned my music off.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at the light. It's green. Dude in front of me is just sitting there.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 7: Two, three, I'm hunking on my horn. He throw his hand up like I'm the problem, Like, no, you should.
Speaker 8: Have went how aggressive was your horn? Because I feel like it just you just deserve a little Two.
Speaker 4: I get I'm going palm.
Speaker 8: That might have been aggressive. I'm going palm my fingertip probably text or Instagram.
Speaker 3: He just needed a little too.
Speaker 7: No, No, it's palm like he says that I'm going palm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not fingers. That's a horn with a fingertips.
Speaker 4: Do like three. You gotta do it at the top because the top is where it's loose.
Speaker 6: By the way girls, and he's got amazing fingers to eat that pond like.
Speaker 3: I also didn't know the horn was different based on wheerien.
Speaker 4: Looser like around the edges.
Speaker 7: It's like when you eat the hot oatmeal, you gotta start around the edges and like get wait, that's what my grandma.
Speaker 3: Y'all do mushrooms while I was gone, honestly, because this is weird.
Speaker 4: We're doing it, by the way, Friday night. We're doing them together.
Speaker 6: We're gonna have some fun. We're gonna have some fun, and then we're going out to the parking lot and we're gonna all.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 6: Eight four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight Does CALVS theory stand for you?
Speaker 4: Is this the case? Three seconds?
Speaker 6: If you don't go within three seconds, the horn is blowing and and uh do you ever feel that way? Are there any listeners that are actually in that turning lane right now? Call us? We want to talk to you. And then what I want you to do is just stay there and let's see how long that because get we'll called one one thousand and two, one thousand.
Speaker 4: What's up, Brian? How you doing good? How are you guys this morning? Brian?
Speaker 6: I think we're off the tracks a little bit today. We've derailed this train. What's happening? That's all right?
Speaker 9: Uh So, if you're pulled up to a traffic light and you're watching the light in the other direction and it turns turns red, from.
Speaker 10: The moment it turns red.
Speaker 11: If you count to three in your head, your light will turn green.
Speaker 4: Oh so then you just time it and go.
Speaker 12: Well, yeah, you.
Speaker 13: Just time it and go like like you can literally just press your gas and by the time you're.
Speaker 4: We're going to start, we're going to start accidents.
Speaker 6: What happens if they have a deceptive light and all of a sudden doesn't rotate to you next well.
Speaker 14: You know, you just kind of you gotta pay a ten.
Speaker 15: You got to you gotta know the area, know where you're at.
Speaker 4: I do time.
Speaker 13: Or the west side of Detroit, because some people run red lights.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, by the way, every morning on my way in this grass it they never stop at those lights, and I look like the full that's just sitting there.
Speaker 4: They go, that guy must be from the suburbs. That's just what's going on.
Speaker 17: Heather, Hi, Hi, I totally agree with Kevin. I mean, especially on those lights that are super short with that left hand turn, and then you're sitting there going, dude, come on, go, I gotta get home or I gotta go to work.
Speaker 18: It's obnoxious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, preach.
Speaker 6: By the way, the worst is the person that's that's in that car in front of you. You have to prejudge them too, like I judge they're an old person probably you know, you know it's in and then you pull up next to him and it's not like it's some guy that you're like, what the hell's going on? He was on his phone or exactly? Yeah, pay attention, antoinette, what's happening? How are you morning?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 13: Are you today?
Speaker 4: We're good? Are you driving right now?
Speaker 8: Of course?
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 6: Well, let's test this theory. What are your thoughts wrong?
Speaker 12: I say, Kevin is wrong?
Speaker 19: Okay, wait because those cars are coming through that light on the other side.
Speaker 12: I'm a postal worker. I noticed blaeve me.
Speaker 4: We always see to wait, what are we waiting for?
Speaker 12: You're gonna wait.
Speaker 14: Because it might be somebody coming through on the other side. They always run those red.
Speaker 6: Lights, so you gotta be careful trying to diet care Kevin has uh literally, he's got balls of steel, Antoinette. Let me just say this to you. He got you know, and he's driving you ever see his car? He's now a Mustang driver, a zoch Ford Mustang.
Speaker 7: Now an that can I let me ask you from a postal perspective as it relates to these horns. Do you feel like the outer rim of the horn is looser than the center, which requires a more firmer push for honking?
Speaker 14: We're all my car?
Speaker 20: Can I drive a little big steel rooms?
Speaker 21: Yes?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 6: You go yeah, rest my case. Hey, thank you for the call. I appreciate it. Thanks for delivering in rain, sleet or snow. What's going on, Shelley High?
Speaker 22: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 4: We're good.
Speaker 23: You know, I I.
Speaker 24: Don't.
Speaker 25: I never go as soon as the light turns green because people are flying trying to get through the red light and you're gonna get.
Speaker 12: T bone keV.
Speaker 18: So yeah, you gotta be careful.
Speaker 7: I mean, yes, look people, I ain't saying immediately when it turned green, but it's your responsibility to go as quickly as you can go. Don't be waiting here for the damn light to turn yellow. Not fifty people behind you gotta wait for the whole cycle to go.
Speaker 11: That's not profinitely laid on my horn before.
Speaker 26: So hey, first time, long time.
Speaker 4: We love you, Shelley than you have a great day. You guys too. Shelly's the lady we're waiting for. Like, what's what's up? Brett.
Speaker 27: Hye, hey, that's totally right.
Speaker 12: That is your responsibility to get out of the way for everybody else.
Speaker 4: They don't teach this and drivers that do that.
Speaker 28: Yeah, and you it's the same.
Speaker 4: Hold on, let's judge.
Speaker 6: Let's have Shannon try to judge whether or not you touched it with your palm or your fingers.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm ready. Oh that's fingertips.
Speaker 6: Facts all right, now now it's her fingertips.
Speaker 4: Fingertips? What's different?
Speaker 29: Though?
Speaker 2: It was light.
Speaker 4: Brett. That felt so good, Thank you, Brad.
Speaker 30: You know what's even worse than that loft journal lane?
Speaker 31: Yeah, it's somebody driving in the loft lane women.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, lane, Yeah, that's that is that's the passing lane, right, yeah, that is.
Speaker 31: The lane for crime eighty plus.
Speaker 6: Okay, he didn't wait, he didn't swear. Did anybody said that's the lane for eighty plus?
Speaker 4: I hope? So all right, thank you for the call, but the appreciate.
Speaker 2: Driving in the car and listening to the radio. Councils Cardio. Right, this is Mojo in the morning. How good is your memory? It's Mojo in the mornings back in the day.
Speaker 7: What's right time to test your memory? This is for tickets to see g Easy Logic. Three clues off from the same year. First clue, Detroit file for bankruptcy. This year we have breaking news. Detroit has filed for bankruptcy.
Speaker 28: That is now the largest city in US history to file for Chapter nine bankruptcy.
Speaker 7: A good times Game of Thrones aired the Red Wedding.
Speaker 4: Episode and the Recotts and the Big Song was blurred lines with Robin Thick t I and for Rell. Three clues.
Speaker 7: Give us a call eight four four six six, five six, five four eight.
Speaker 4: What year did it happen? Eight four four six six five six five four eight.
Speaker 2: You talk a big game in the car? How smart you are? Tell us the year this stuff happened? Eighty four to four?
Speaker 1: Most of life eight four four six six five six, five four eight.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Nicole? How are you?
Speaker 32: I'm great?
Speaker 7: How are you going fantastic? What year did that stuff happen?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 29: You got it?
Speaker 4: Congratulations Nicole, we gave.
Speaker 16: It away.
Speaker 14: Bankruptcy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, tough times man. Well listen, you gotta pay our tickets to see Logic? Would you easy? At Pineknops September twenty third. Tickets on sale now at ticketmaster dot com. You got yours for free. You excited.
Speaker 30: I am so excited.
Speaker 33: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening.
Speaker 4: Hang on the line. We'll get you all the information you need.
Speaker 34: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, we identify as Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 6: All right, it is Mojo in the Morning. Shannon wants us to reminisce a little bit to when we're we're in high school.
Speaker 4: Is that right?
Speaker 35: Sure?
Speaker 4: High school?
Speaker 3: I hope not middle school.
Speaker 4: But now that you have a daughter.
Speaker 3: In middle please God, don't don't go back to middle school.
Speaker 6: It's funny how when you have a child that is in that age group, you now all of a sudden would be like, oh God, I don't even want to think about this stuff, right seriously.
Speaker 8: So, we had an event for Lucy School in fact last night, and the event was held in the school's like library, and so I would say there were like one hundred sets of parents at this event, and Wes and I were dying because as this guy is like giving this presentation, we're standing by a window, and we happened to look out the window and there's, like I would say, they were high school age, like a couple just hardcore making out with each other over on like the park area that school.
Speaker 3: I don't think they knew that the library was occupied by about two.
Speaker 8: Hundred people who could all see them. And it just brought me back to that time in high school where you wanted to make out with your boyfriend or girlfriend or whomever, and you didn't want to get caught. And I did a guy a freshman through senior year of high school. Same guy and his parents had an old trampoline that was in their backyard, and it was like way in the back of their backyard. They had a really big yard, and we would lay on the trampoline and just roll around and make out because his parents couldn't see you from the house if we were on the trampoline, So that was our make.
Speaker 3: You're a dirty girl in high school.
Speaker 8: This couple probably was like, Oh, we're not. We're gonna we don't want to be home to get caught, so.
Speaker 3: We're going to go to the park after school hours.
Speaker 6: You know, I know you want to do where's your high school makeout spot?
Speaker 4: But can we do middle school? Because when I was in high school. When I was in high school, I went to an all guys in all guys school.
Speaker 6: No, but it's funny you always know, and it's always somewhere like ours was the dumpsters basically, like it was like, yeah, you know what, hey, the girls were hot. Though the girls were hot, there was nothing of reflection that, but it was always there was the dumpsters where they the big garage area was where the janitor Torah janitor area was, and I think a lot of it was that there's just nobody in that area, but was kind of it. And then on the football field was always like the big ones. I coached middle school basketball and I used to get all the time kids that would get in trouble for doing stuff underneath the bleachers so that they and it wasn't the outdoor bleachers, it was the indoor bleachers in the gym because they had these humongous bleachers in the big gym.
Speaker 4: It was a big, real movie vibe.
Speaker 29: Man.
Speaker 7: So I went to a school called the Detroit School for the Final Performing Arts, and we moved from our original location, which was three floors of fun, to like this six story building that's like now on what we're in selled.
Speaker 4: In like a huge building with a theater.
Speaker 7: So there was a lot of space for this smaller school that wasn't occupied. We used to have a black box, like you go in there and it was the walls were painted black, the curtains were black. It was like this very dark place behind the curtains was one of them. Behind the everybody had the backstairs. The backstairs was like, yeah, that's where you went went backstairs was one of them. Did they had this locker room where, like next to the theater was where you changed clothes.
Speaker 4: There was a lot of different spaces. Did you also have the elevator too? Remember you did you.
Speaker 7: Have an elevator in your did? I mean you weren't supposed to get on there though? Yeahs you just pushing somebody with a wheelchair. Wheelchair, Anna Rob you went to a Catholic school?
Speaker 36: Did so?
Speaker 37: I don't have stories myself, but I would say the stage was used. And also honestly anywhere that there wasn't cameras because now they have cameras everywhere. Yeah, so the stage was the biggest one. Or even like the boys would sneak girls into the locker room or something like that.
Speaker 6: We need to ask the East Side public school girls because we know those guys were doing some stuff. Lydia and Bianca were what were what was going on in Macomb?
Speaker 4: Where were you guys at where'd you go to high school? Lydia? What high school did you go to?
Speaker 38: High school?
Speaker 6: You went to Fraser? Oh, man, we heard this story about Fraser girls. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 39: We were, We're pretty bad. We would we would make out like in like the choir office room. I think sometimes I'm like under the bleachers on the soccer field because my boyfriend at the time was a soccer player.
Speaker 3: Would you ever make out at home or were you like?
Speaker 39: Oh, he had like a movie theater in his basement, so we would like make out in there all the time too.
Speaker 6: We had friends that were dating, like in high school, like really seriously dating. Tom is actually married to his wife, and his mom and dad would let them go to the bedroom together what like they yeah, but they wouldn't they would let them in. And I don't know. I think Tom honestly was probably you know, he was a good student and stuff like that. You know, he was a nice, nice guy, but he would always bring like, you know, Chris is now wife and I'm like, how are the parents alone?
Speaker 8: So we were eventually allowed to do that excuse me at my boyfriend's house, but the rule was the door had to stay open, but his parents bedroom was on the first floor. They would hear. His parents were very cool.
Speaker 6: Joe used to sneak his girlfriend, his high school girlfriend, upstairs to his room, but it was always when Chelsea wasn't home, and I would fall asleep on the couch. That's the worst of having a dad who's a morning in DJ that falls asleep at times.
Speaker 4: What's up, astons, guys?
Speaker 24: Uh?
Speaker 16: So I went to the Country Day and that school had so many places where you can make I.
Speaker 4: Thought Country Day were a bunch of good kids.
Speaker 6: I thought the Country Day were smart, good kids, like, uh, what's what's his name? That played for Chris Weber is from there?
Speaker 3: And then shout out, yeah.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 7: Our kids like the party too, But uh, it was just like big forest.
Speaker 28: Like it was like it's like enclosed insoute a forest.
Speaker 29: So you can just like leave out the back of the school and go into the forest and like be interrupted, not interrupted.
Speaker 6: By Cavin, what's going on? It's Mojo in the morning. We're talking about the school makeout at spots.
Speaker 16: Yeah, the scariest thing. I'm a middle school teacher. I went to a private school. I live in California and San Francisco, and our makeout spot was actually inside of the church. The reason why is because when we got out of school, nobody was in the church around like three o'clock or four o'clock.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, we just it's funny.
Speaker 16: We had.
Speaker 4: We had a chapel.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was always a big one too, like the church or the chapel area. That was always where you'd always go. But we weren't making out. We were smoking weed but church.
Speaker 4: We were smoke weed in the church.
Speaker 6: Actually, So a buddy of mine was an altar boy, and he used to know where all the incense was and we tried to smoke incense once we should be I'm going to go to Hell. I know I'm gonna I know when I die, I'm gonna meet you know, God, and he's going to be like, remember when you were smoking incense, Let's go where else?
Speaker 29: Oh no, I say, you got to have that dropper.
Speaker 16: But I was just saying her name made it work.
Speaker 6: I love my I'm late with my draft on that one.
Speaker 38: About her name.
Speaker 16: Her name is like an eighty year old name. Her name is Helen, And I'm just like dreading the fact that I kissed the girl named Helen in middle school.
Speaker 4: Uh, Tia, Where did you go to school? Tia?
Speaker 14: So I want to the original D say, cass.
Speaker 4: The old one.
Speaker 14: There you go class, the old one vocal major. We forget out there. But we had a lot more high to spots, and y'all think we did. I know, you guys had that beautiful six story, but we actually had a whole floor. I don't know if you remember this can, but the third floor half of it was.
Speaker 9: The lunch rough, but like in the middle was an abandoned like workshops I work for shot class.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that was our spot.
Speaker 40: And then we had the second floor girls bathroom had a secret like had like.
Speaker 33: Cubby hole like a closet almost that some of us had made cheese too, and.
Speaker 14: So yeah, we did that.
Speaker 4: It's funny.
Speaker 6: The other thing, too, was did you guys ever have like an art class or like the art art room? The art rooms always were the ones too, because the art the art teacher was always gone doing something and the art room was a big deal. And then the lunch room was also another one too. You'd go in the lunch room and by the time that all the cafeteria people laughed after cleaning up that light too.
Speaker 4: What's up, Sally High?
Speaker 6: Hi, how you doing? We're talking about the high school. Uh, we're keeping it the high school. Kashannon's are worried because she's now got a teen area middle schooler.
Speaker 4: But the makeout spots.
Speaker 41: So I had a boyfriend, well I have a secret boyfriend for three years. So we were on and off for three years, and.
Speaker 18: No one knew.
Speaker 41: Well I'm sure the knew, but we we pretended no one knew. And so whenever we were in school or in big groups and we kind of like hang back, we'd like sneak in kisses when people weren't so like if we were at a party, at a house party, we're all in the same room and everyone was in another room, we would like start making out and then like walk in like nothing happened. So one time in school, we were hanging out after school and we were in the hallway because everyone had left, and a teacher caught us. And then when I came back to school on Monday, the teacher announced to the whole hallway that he caught us making out.
Speaker 4: Embarrassing. That's it, Yeah, that's the worst.
Speaker 42: But he wasn't there just me?
Speaker 32: You know what.
Speaker 6: The worst also was when you would go to makeout spots and there was another couple that was there. It felt weird, like it felt like you guys were part of like a swinger.
Speaker 4: Group or something like that. How do you know about that?
Speaker 6: It just never never seemed like like the right thing to do. Rachel, what's up?
Speaker 34: Hi?
Speaker 42: Sorry?
Speaker 9: Standing?
Speaker 41: But this happened in middle school.
Speaker 43: And I dated the same boy for two if we were on and off way too many times.
Speaker 18: But I remember we used to all meet up in.
Speaker 41: The courtyard right before class started, and I used to stand.
Speaker 18: I used to stand directly in.
Speaker 9: Front of him, and I used to like pretend to read a book or just pretend to talk, but his hands would actually be up my shirt.
Speaker 4: Court.
Speaker 44: Yeah, yeah, right in front of everybody in the courtyard every morning.
Speaker 4: Wait, what was the kid's first name?
Speaker 32: Was?
Speaker 4: What was his name?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 42: I went.
Speaker 41: I went to middle school in Florida.
Speaker 6: Okay, Chris, Chris, Chris, your dad should have gotten after them. Let me ask Shannon a question because I one asked this before I moved to the next topic. Now that you have a daughter that is getting older, is there anything that you remember that your parents allowed you to do, or you would get away with doing because your parents weren't paying attention that You're going to make sure that you're as a mom, you are never going to make this.
Speaker 8: Oh, the boys in the bedroom is a no way in actual health. Would I ever let her have a play in our bedroom?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, because it's funny. As a parent, when you start becoming parents, you start going I can't believe my parents allowed this.
Speaker 8: My mom, I mean, now, mind you, she was friends with my high school boyfriend's mom. They're still best friends to this day. But like we were allowed to go on family vacations with each other.
Speaker 4: It's wild.
Speaker 3: I know in high school.
Speaker 8: I cannot believe that they were cool enough I say at the time to let that happen, because they're also no way, no way, baby girl.
Speaker 2: Not going on back to school where most of the teachers were either quitting or starting the roly fans to get away from today's.
Speaker 4: Youth attention breaker had to be done.
Speaker 2: This is Mojo in the morning. It's a cheating husband aka the.
Speaker 45: Excellent dirt bag example of what the kids don't want to be married to. Another war of the Roses is after seven on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: It's Mojo in the Mornings.
Speaker 46: Five.
Speaker 2: It's six fifty five.
Speaker 47: Five and six fifty five, yeah, five and six d empty five.
Speaker 4: No, no, that's right.
Speaker 7: Another War of the Roses happening after seven o'clock. But before that, you got two contestants on the line for five at six fifty five. Let's meet our challenger. Let's reunite with our champion. We got Hefanie and Loretta on the line. Are you doing Stephanie and Loretta?
Speaker 26: I'm fabulous?
Speaker 7: How we are doing? Excellent. We'll start with Loretta first. This is our first time meeting you. Hello, Lorella, Hello, tell us a little bit about you here. What'd you say?
Speaker 3: I'm a truck driver, Okay, I have eight children.
Speaker 48: Nice.
Speaker 4: What is harder raising eight kids or driving truck.
Speaker 3: Kids? Absolutely?
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely? Okay, Well, hopefully these questions aren't that hard. Listen, we're gonna lock up Stephanie. Can't wait to talk to you again.
Speaker 4: Stuff. Will do that in a second, but.
Speaker 36: First period talking soon, we're.
Speaker 7: Gonna talk to Loretta. Five pop culture questions?
Speaker 4: You ready?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 4: All right? Question number one.
Speaker 7: Dakota Johnson has reportedly split from her boyfriend Tucker Peels. What erotic romantic drama did Dakota star in alongside Christian Gray?
Speaker 4: Three seconds? Three? Say it again? Too much time? Did you answer? We can't hear you?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 4: Can here turn off your radio and just listen to your phone?
Speaker 5: Oh? Sorry?
Speaker 4: Sorry? Okay?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 18: Is it fifty?
Speaker 4: Okay? Question number two?
Speaker 7: This Sunflower singer real name Austin announced that he is now engaged to his girlfriend, Christy Lee.
Speaker 4: Who is he? Question number three.
Speaker 7: The d e A has now joined the investigation into the death of Hayden Panaitier. What was the name of the NBC hit super hero show she starred in?
Speaker 49: Goodness, I'm just gonna guess.
Speaker 38: I'm gonna say that it is Nashville.
Speaker 50: Touch on the one I know?
Speaker 4: Question number four? Early this year or excuse me? Early this week?
Speaker 7: Thirteen fraternity brothers were charged for a cocaine trafficking ring, and now their alleged kingpin, Pablo Pledchkabar, has finally turned himself in. This is a multiple choice question. What college did these kids go to? Was it Penn State, Arizona State or Grand Valley State.
Speaker 5: Penn State?
Speaker 7: Question YEP Question number five? Okay, sorry, Karl, Anthony Towns, and Jordan Woods officially tied the knot this weekend after winning the two thousand and twenty six NBA Championship. This will be Carl's second ring of the year. What team does he play?
Speaker 4: For? Three seconds? Three? Two?
Speaker 51: I'm gonna say Harvard.
Speaker 4: I don't freaking know. All right, we'll take Harvard from you. Good job, Loretta, We'll bring.
Speaker 7: Our champion back from the sound through boove. We got Stephanie back. Who's saying she's got it? Stephanie. Loretta got three out of five.
Speaker 52: Okay, okay, three out of five Loretta.
Speaker 7: Very respectable showing, Loretta. But I don't know if it's gonna be enough to be Stephanie. She's gone five for five. We'll see what happens today, all right, So here we go, Stephanie ready.
Speaker 4: Question number one.
Speaker 7: Dakota Johnson has reportedly split from her boyfriend Tucker Peels. What erotic romantic drama did she star in alongside Christian Gray?
Speaker 4: One to one?
Speaker 7: Question number two, This Sunflower singer real name Austin announced that he is now engaged to his girlfriend Christy Lee.
Speaker 3: Who is he post posty my Day two?
Speaker 7: Question number three The d e A has now joined the investigation into the death of Hayden Pennantier. What was the name of the hit NBC superhero show she starred in?
Speaker 4: Three seconds zero, yeah, three to two, Yeah, that was yeah. That was one of the ones Loretta got wrong. Three to two.
Speaker 42: Hik, you got me shaking my boots over here, But I got.
Speaker 7: This question number four. I love the camaraderie here, question number four. Early this week, thirteen fraternity brothers were charged for a cocaine trafficking ring, and now they're alleged kingpin Pablo Plechka Bar has finally turned himself in. This is multiple choice. What college did these kids go to? Was it Penn State, Arizona State, or Grand Valley State.
Speaker 53: I say thank you Shannon for that dirty on the thirty beady and for a perfect score.
Speaker 4: Final question.
Speaker 7: Carl Anthony Towns and Jordan Woods officially typing out this weekend after winning the twenty twenty six NBA Championship. This will be Carl's second ring of the year. What team does he play for?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm an he knows this. Perfect scores.
Speaker 7: Congratulations Stilly, you were just saving it for this moment.
Speaker 4: That is three in a row.
Speaker 38: It's five five.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow we go for four. Loretta, you're not leaving empty handed.
Speaker 7: You were an excellent competitor, and now you got a pack of four, four package tickets to Urban Air Trampoline Park Lorette.
Speaker 18: I have to say, you're amazing.
Speaker 42: You have eight kids.
Speaker 17: I have four.
Speaker 26: I have half of.
Speaker 18: Them and I don't know how you do it.
Speaker 14: And you're amazing.
Speaker 18: Oh girl, you have four some girl.
Speaker 38: I give it to you too.
Speaker 4: Look at that. I love this. Mom, Mom and mom. Yeah, shout out to moms everywhere.
Speaker 7: Hang on the line, Loretta, fair prize and Stephanie will see it tomorrow morning and retain your da tomorrow.
Speaker 2: It's Mojile in the Morning's five is six fifty five five five.
Speaker 1: Detroit, tim USNX Mesquite and Gregors, Tim vs. Tilly, Doe and I are radio station and guaranteed human.
Speaker 4: Three great radio stations.
Speaker 2: One stupid show Mojo in the Morning Catching Cheaters. I'm proud of it. I'm sorry. Get your home for Boar of the Roses.
Speaker 6: On Mojo in the Morning, John thinks his wife is cheating on him and why is that?
Speaker 4: John?
Speaker 28: So she she's got a UTI, okay, and that's that's not something she usually gets really unless you know, she's been active in a certain way, And we haven't been active like that for about a month now.
Speaker 6: So you think that because she has a UTI, that she's been sexually active with somebody else other than you, since you guys aren't together.
Speaker 8: But you can get a UTI from a lot of different things. Like I understand, sex is usually the main cause of it, but that's not just the only way.
Speaker 6: Why why are why would you say you guys are not having uh sex?
Speaker 4: What's the reasoning for that?
Speaker 28: We just gotten to fight a little little while ago regarding regarding some family stuff and now we're just we're not having a good time and sheep, I don't know, it just kind of what it seems like right now, I'm not having not having a good time.
Speaker 4: John.
Speaker 6: Why all of a sudden do you think that this X of hers is in her life?
Speaker 28: Because I've seen this calls from him and I've seen you know, miscalls that she hasn't taken from him.
Speaker 4: So is this unusual that they still communicate with each other.
Speaker 28: For the amount that they are. Yeah, you know they would talk here and there, but now it seems like they're talking quite a bit lately, and you know they wouldn't be doing that if if it was just friendship.
Speaker 6: So, John, you gave us the number of your wife's ex and you want us to call him up to see where he's going to send a dozen for roses. This would be very wild because usually it's somebody that's on the phone testing out their spouse. You're actually testing out your spouse's x.
Speaker 3: Anybody's still testing his spouse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 6: Right, we're doing the War of the Roses this morning, and this is going to be very very awkward to be able to tell this guy that we have a husband on the phone that thinks that his wife is messing around with him. Mute your phone, and we're hoping that this guy does not send flowers to Belle, who is John's wife.
Speaker 4: It's War the Roses.
Speaker 3: Hi is this Kayden?
Speaker 54: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hi Cayden.
Speaker 8: My name is Nicole and I'm calling you from a new online floral company called roses bloom dot com with an offer for some free flowers.
Speaker 3: Do you have like thirty.
Speaker 8: Seconds to answer two survey questions in exchange for a dozen long stemmed red roses? It's a promotional offer, totally free, and the flowers will go out a little bit later on this afternoon.
Speaker 16: Yeah, if you can make it quick.
Speaker 4: Sure, okay.
Speaker 3: Have you purchased flowers in the last six months, Kayden?
Speaker 26: No?
Speaker 3: Do you plan on purchasing flowers in the next six months?
Speaker 29: No?
Speaker 16: Not really?
Speaker 50: Okay.
Speaker 8: As I thank you for participating in that rosesboom dot com survey, I'm now authorized to provide you with that dozen long stemmed red roses. So again, they go out today a little bit later on. And I just need a first and a last name of who you would like these to go to, and they can be out of state.
Speaker 4: Sure, uh, Lana, l A and A.
Speaker 3: Okay in the last name, okay. Do you know her phone number?
Speaker 16: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: Seven okay.
Speaker 8: In her relationship to you, it's my wife, okay, okay, Kayden. We're gonna send those flowers off. You can expect to receive them later this afternoon, like I said, And I just need really quickly to let you know that this call was being recorded for quality and training purposes.
Speaker 3: Are you okay with that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Okay, And we'll be sending you some information about some specials that we have really really soon. Okay, yeah, okay, thanks Kaiden, you sure?
Speaker 55: Bye bye John ayo send him to his wife.
Speaker 16: I I mean, that.
Speaker 28: Guy sounds, from everything I'm to understand, it's a bit of a loser. So if he's sending.
Speaker 11: It to her, good for her.
Speaker 16: I hope.
Speaker 28: So, I hope, I hope it steers things on the right track and that she she's true. I mean, he sounds like a bit of a mess, So hopefully it's it's it's better you know this. This puts things kind of at ease for me a little.
Speaker 16: Bit, at least.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know how Eddie's it's going to be, because your wife is on the other line. Really we had to call her up because we had to let her know what was going on, and we wanted to let her know kind of what we were doing by calling him up and hold on one second, okay.
Speaker 16: Okay yo yo.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This is the home of War of the World Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 4: Belle.
Speaker 25: Yes, I'm here, Belle.
Speaker 4: Say hi to John Hie Bell, Say Hi, Hi.
Speaker 29: Bell.
Speaker 6: John contacted us here because he was worried that something was going on that maybe you were still kind of close to a an ax of yours and.
Speaker 4: What's that? I'm sorry, No, I don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 34: Absolutely not.
Speaker 6: Well, we we were just trying to see what kind of relationship you do have with with your axe Caden.
Speaker 18: There's no relationship, did you not just hear what I said?
Speaker 24: No relationship at all.
Speaker 25: There's nothing, absolutely nothing going on.
Speaker 4: Do you still doing anything? Do you still talk to him?
Speaker 16: Not?
Speaker 14: Really, that's the past.
Speaker 3: Does he ever try to reach out? Does he ever try to reach out to you sometimes?
Speaker 38: And it's not that serious.
Speaker 4: Do you talk to him when he does reach out.
Speaker 26: To you sometimes?
Speaker 6: And is it just a friendship that you guys have or do you guys have? Uh, nothing at all.
Speaker 4: It's nobody's business.
Speaker 56: That was a long time ago.
Speaker 25: That's the past.
Speaker 14: Why are we focusing on the past.
Speaker 42: He's in the past.
Speaker 32: My husband is my present, in my future.
Speaker 4: And John, do you want to say anything.
Speaker 28: Very reassuring to hear?
Speaker 16: You know?
Speaker 28: You know me, I get really in my own head and I can't see pass my own feet sometimes, and I'm happy to hear that you know she's committed to this.
Speaker 14: Why would you not think I love you?
Speaker 28: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm going to put you guys on hold right now and let you guys just have a conversation with each other, and you guys probably have a little bit more talking that you should do.
Speaker 4: Hold on one second.
Speaker 6: Do we think he's just a guy that has a jealousy issue and maybe their struggles that they're going through right now is making it worse. Or do we think that there was a little bit of defensiveness on her part when she was asked about her acts.
Speaker 4: I don't know. There's a lot of thoughts and I'd.
Speaker 6: Love to know what your thoughts were you Shannon, and the listeners will take some calls.
Speaker 4: Hold one second.
Speaker 45: Joined the discussion now eight four four Mojo Live.
Speaker 4: This is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Mojo. He's charming and sweet unless you're a cheater, then he'll embarrass you. Live on the air.
Speaker 5: Here Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 6: Where the roses and a husband jealous and suspicious that his wife is cheating because they've been getting into fights with each other having that sex in a while. He said that she's got a uti. He thinks that she got that through sex. Could you explain that to me, by the way, because I that.
Speaker 3: Is a thing. I mean, if you have a lot of sex.
Speaker 4: I have a wife, but I don't understand.
Speaker 3: The whole lot of sex.
Speaker 8: You know, it's bacterias and you can develop eut but you can develop AUTI from like being hydrated, being constipated, and there's like a.
Speaker 3: Lot of it.
Speaker 8: But that is like, I'm not a doctor. I would say that's part the most common way to get one to me. I get where John is coming from in being uneasy. That a lot of these things, when you put them together, look kind of like if I looked at Wes's phone and he had a ton of miss calls from his ex wife, would I go what is happening and raise an eyebrow?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: That being said, they very specifically said there were a lot of missed calls and ones that she hasn't taken. So to me, that that showed that her ex is trying to reach out to her, but she's not answering the phone calls, do you know what I mean? So that's kind of more on the ex husband who's married. We heard him sends flowers to his wife, but that's more on the X husband. Why does he continue to reach out but she's not picking up his phone call?
Speaker 6: Ladia Bianca Is this an ex husband or is this an ex X?
Speaker 3: Sorry? I'm just assuming, Hu, I know.
Speaker 4: What do we have here?
Speaker 56: Do we know?
Speaker 38: It is just like an ex relationship. I don't think they were.
Speaker 4: Married, so they were never married.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you see what I mean?
Speaker 8: If he's calling and calling and calling and calling, fine, that's on him. But the way that he made it sound, she's not answering.
Speaker 6: But you don't think though that even if she's not answering, she could say this guy, my ex tell her husband.
Speaker 4: My ex keeps calling me? Why is he calling?
Speaker 3: And that's that's a huge piece of it.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Danny. I want to know what your thoughts are, Danny, hie, Hey.
Speaker 56: Good morning, We'll go good morning everyone.
Speaker 16: How come you guys are going to do a two way call?
Speaker 4: Or oh, you mean a three way call? So we are we three way call?
Speaker 56: Then?
Speaker 6: Yeah, The reason was he did not want to do that, and at first he did know.
Speaker 11: If you guys did that.
Speaker 6: Well, can I tell you something. He did not want us to bring her into this at all. We could never ever do this war of the roses if we didn't have her to be part of this. Because, to be quite honest with you, that would be just us calling him up, seeing where he sends the flowers to he sends him there, and going okay, good. I think that we always had to have you know her involved in this, and you're right, a three way call would have been better doing it. But I think we thought that he was going to send the flowers to his uh you know his girlfriend is you know the or this girl to Bell.
Speaker 16: Did we know that he was married before he gets made the caller?
Speaker 6: No, honestly no, I didn't have a clue about that, and neither did did our producers have a clue. So that love you, Hey, we love you tea buddy it Listen, I'm gonna be quite honest with you. It was one of those ones where it was like fly by the seat of your pants. But then also, if it wasn't for the reaction that John's wife, Bell gave to the whole Hey, you know we called your X and she got kind of defensive, I don't even think we would air this. I think it would be a non war of the Roses. What's going on, David, Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 4: Good Man? War the Roses comments here?
Speaker 15: Yeah, man, I think she's got something else going on. She's she's still talking to her ex, and I don't know. I don't think he's overthinking it at all. I think there's something else going on.
Speaker 4: Is that come from the way that she reacted?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean kind of.
Speaker 15: I mean she admitted that they still talk and it's not it's nobody else's business.
Speaker 16: I think that's pretty shady.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: She also to me, I don't know what to think about this one. But she also to me sounded very exasperated and frustrated when she kept saying, this was my past, this was my past, this was my past. Like John had been, has been constantly, you know, on her about something else going on.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I think you're giving her too much credit.
Speaker 3: I actually don't sway one way or the other on this one.
Speaker 4: Alex, what's up your thoughts?
Speaker 29: Hi?
Speaker 4: Alex? Is your name Alex? Or is your name not Alex? I don't know.
Speaker 14: Yeah, my name is Alex.
Speaker 6: Oh, your name is Alex. What's happening in Alex? And you have an accent too? I love it? What's going on? Sexual accent?
Speaker 4: Guy? Yep?
Speaker 6: How much?
Speaker 14: Just commenting on the.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's going on? Go ahead, you're on, You're on. You're on the radio right now. What's happening?
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I just want to say that you gotta be cheating because.
Speaker 15: She she like just she jumped the conclusions too quick.
Speaker 42: I didn't like it.
Speaker 6: I felt the same way too. I felt like she got so defensive, don't you think so, Alex?
Speaker 28: Yeah, Alex, you're killing me.
Speaker 6: You're killing me today, Junior, Alex, you're thank you for the call, Alex?
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Lee, what's up?
Speaker 13: Lee?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: Well, aside from the fact that Alex almost put me to sleep there, what's going on?
Speaker 12: I don't know, man, I feel like he's trying to double trust down there. I think you should have told his wife. I feel like she probably stick the other guy and warned them because he was so like to like just say, oh yeah, it's just serious to hurt my wife.
Speaker 4: Wait, but we didn't do it.
Speaker 6: We didn't contact his wife though, until after he sent the flowers.
Speaker 12: John's wife.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we did not.
Speaker 6: We did not contact Belle until after her act sent the flowers to his wife.
Speaker 4: Just so you know that.
Speaker 12: Oh okay, all right, all right, put and listening.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, no, no, no, just just so you know we we contacted after the flowers went to uh, this guy, what's the guy's name?
Speaker 4: Kayden? After Cayden sent flowers.
Speaker 6: To his wife and we you know, talked, it was all right, get Belle on the phone because now we got to confront her and see what what she thinks of this whole thing.
Speaker 12: So okay, yes, I stayd there like her reaction though, you know, she was a stand office like, I don't want to talk about my age like it was there. You wouln't have a problem with, you know, talking about her being closed her you know, hey, what it is?
Speaker 35: You know?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you and I I appreciate you, Colin in saying this because I think that you know, you're right. It does sound like we double crossed, like you said, you know, John and this one here, but we have we have to kind of explain that, and I probably needed to explain it more that after he sent the flowers, the ex sent the flowers to his wife, we were like, all right, we got to get her on the phone. By the way, you know, so all guys calling, I love this man. We're gonna have guy ratings this month. I'm excited. Ali, what's up?
Speaker 4: Ali?
Speaker 6: Another guy? Welcome to too, Hey, good morning, guys are doing what's going on?
Speaker 29: Hey, good morning?
Speaker 4: How you guys doing fantastic? What's your thoughts? Ali?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I kind of feel sorry for to do because she's one hundred percent playing. And I mean it went from when you guys brought up, Hey, you talk to him she said absolutely, not to all sometimes to maybe to none of your business, and then I feel like at the end of it, she tried to divert it by saying, oh, why do you think I don't love you? Instead of saying, Hey, why do you think I'm unfaithful? It was just a whole lot of it was really weird, and I.
Speaker 16: Kind of feel sorry for you.
Speaker 13: But there's something going on, whether it's with her ex or someone else's call.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 8: That's the piece I can't wrap my brain around, is if she's not answering these phone calls like that to me just sticks out like I don't.
Speaker 13: Think I don't think we asked him. I don't think we asked him enough questions regarding that. I mean, he did say I I kind of did hear him when he did say oh, Like I saw some calls that were missed in some other calls, but I don't know if he said she answered or not he.
Speaker 3: Said she hadn't taken.
Speaker 28: Yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 13: What he said. I mean maybe maybe that's what he saw. But I think you have to ask them more questions regarding that. If he's calling, they're definitely talking, because why else would he be calling her? And and and and I think I think he sees it, he knows what's going on, and uh, you know, he just doesn't want to take that step or he's afraid to Menally.
Speaker 6: We got to try to guys intuition like we trust women's intuition. Women always say in War the Roses, you got to trust your woman's intuition, a woman's gut. If we're not letting the guys also have that, then we're totally double standard in this one.
Speaker 4: And I think people have oh.
Speaker 13: Module And like I said, I believe the rest lag in this situation was her trying to divert it by saying, what do you think I don't love you? Instead of her saying why would you think I'm not faithful to you? And I think that's that would be it for me.
Speaker 6: Thanks, Oli, appreciate you, by the way, Ali should I should I allow it be all guys calling in or should I take a woman's call here right now?
Speaker 16: It's okay to.
Speaker 13: Hear both sides.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I kind of like this. I kind of like this though. This is Shannon Jenna. This is enjoyable for you hanging out with a bunch of guys today.
Speaker 3: No, I actually want to hear them, Toya, what's up?
Speaker 4: Toya? Hi?
Speaker 25: Hey, y'all the sun this week?
Speaker 4: Y'all doing a good job. What do you think, Toya?
Speaker 25: I agree with the other caller with a lie and with the other folks saying, and this is nothing. You're mary right, Why are you even communicating with an X? It don't sound like y'all got kids. It don't sound like y'all share a dog. It don't sound like y'all got a split deals, Like why are you even talking to him in the first place? So I think, like I said, like, at least it is a red flag because you don't need to be communicating with help and this cause or not? I think Shannon, maybe she was busy didn't answer, but then she's calling him back, you know, so they are definitely communicating, and it is a red flag. And I hope I think John is his name.
Speaker 14: I hope he figured that our.
Speaker 6: Toya, you're the best. I'm glad we added you to the call. Jenna, Is it Jenness? Jennis?
Speaker 3: Jennie?
Speaker 4: Is it janis.
Speaker 29: J right?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: I thought it was j A and I ce and like Jans, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Jennis?
Speaker 57: So I had a really got feeling that if you nights contexted a wife, would she would would she have had the opportunity to come.
Speaker 3: In the other guy?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we did it, and we right, we didn't do it in that order, and we didn't We actually contacted her after he had already sent the flowers off, so he had no indication that we were calling unless he's a listener, which he could.
Speaker 44: Be a listener, because I just felt like it wasn't very genuine.
Speaker 14: I just felt like.
Speaker 44: There's more to her, and she was a little desensive, So I just feel like there's a little more to it.
Speaker 41: She has the feeling that she might want.
Speaker 44: To pursue it, so she was just seeing defensive and.
Speaker 6: Putting it off, and you know what, you could be right? I mean he also go back and listen to when Channon called and talked to him. How did he sound when he sent the flowers right away to his wife. Could be here's a listener, Brianna, last.
Speaker 4: Call on this one. What's going on?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 9: How are you guys?
Speaker 4: We're going Brianna? What are your thoughts on War of the Roses?
Speaker 42: Okay?
Speaker 9: So, did anybody notice that when you guys called him, he called her his girlfriend, and then when you got the wife on the phone, she said that was his wife.
Speaker 42: I was completely shocked.
Speaker 9: I think he has a girlfriend, and I think that he was expecting that guy to send flowers.
Speaker 42: To his girlfriend.
Speaker 9: But then you got the wife on the phone, and he was a little shocked, like he found it a little ranald that she kind of.
Speaker 16: Popped in and was like, hey, yeah, now.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, I think we got more to explore, Brihanna, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 9: I definitely do, because I'm not gonna lie. I've been that person that stayed friends with their exes while they were in a relationship. They always have. But my current boyfriend that I've been with for four years now, he did not like it. He was not a fan at all, and pretty much it was like pick the boyfriends or pick me.
Speaker 51: So I let it go and I don't talk to.
Speaker 26: My ex boyfriends anymore.
Speaker 9: But I still feel pretty strongly about the fact that you.
Speaker 18: Can be friends with an ex.
Speaker 17: Like if you end on good and you were friends.
Speaker 26: Beforehand, who says that you can't.
Speaker 9: So I used to get really defensive as well when my boyfriends would accuse me or get angry and say like, hey, I don't why are you talking.
Speaker 56: To your hacs.
Speaker 9: That's weird, but like they were my friends, so I was like, you need to understand, like I was friends with this person for two years before we started dating, Like I'm not just gonna drop them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got to figure out what the level is of this because I don't trust any guys.
Speaker 4: But I also agree with you. I agree that you can be friends with excess Your home of.
Speaker 2: A of the Roses, The Five Lives, to Tell Your.
Speaker 6: Mom, Phone Scams, and Shannon's Dirty on the thirty Join the Morning, budjo In the Morning.
Speaker 4: Shannon had some people over last night and they all went home hungry.
Speaker 3: It was so bad about this, you guys.
Speaker 8: Okay, So if you follow me on Instagram, you saw we did an outdoor movie night. Wes bought one of those big blow up movie screens and a projector, which is so fun.
Speaker 4: It's funny.
Speaker 56: You know.
Speaker 4: You showed me that yesterday.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen one of those except for when we went on a camping trip one time and they had one as a thing. Yeah, you can actually buy them for your house.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, and I don't think they're very expensive. You buy that and you buy the projector. And so the kids last night watched the Smurf the New Smurfs movie is what they were watching. But we invited Smith had a buddy over, I had my mom over, my sister, my niece Stella, And when we were planning this yesterday morning, I was like, yeah, come on over, I'll order pizzas or whatever, and then we can set up the screen in the backyard, which we ended up moving to my front port, my covered front porch because obviously it poured last night. And then Samantha and Kieran, my step kids, were home, so we had a lot of people. Well, Lucy had made like a little snack tray for all of the kids during the movie, with like popcorn and candy and cookies and that sort of thing, and I earlier in the day the kids had gotten hungry, so I made them like a late lunch of pasta or whatever. So last night everybody came over, watched the movie you know Loose, was passing out all of the junk food snacks. And then about twenty minutes after everybody left, my sister texted me and said, my mom complained the entire way home about how hungry she was.
Speaker 3: I never ordered the pizza or food or anything. You guys, how did you forget to do that? I have no idea. So everybody just had snacks.
Speaker 8: I think because I had thought, Oh, I fed my kids like I had made a late lunch, I made them pasta earlier in the day, and I just spaced and never ordered pizza. And here's the even crazier part. Nobody said a damn thing to me. Like you would think my mom would be.
Speaker 4: Like, hey, where's the pizza?
Speaker 8: Where's the pizza? Or you know, my sister would be like, ore, are we ever gonna order the pizza? Nobody said anything to me.
Speaker 4: Well, because of I.
Speaker 6: Think that they probably were wondering if maybe they misunderstood that you were serving food or something.
Speaker 3: Maybe Oh no, we had talked in our text I went back at our text chain. I definitely said I was going to order pizzas.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you guess what you just became. You became No me, I know I always over served. One time I did not get enough food, and I'll never one time, and Chelsea should have never said that to you. You guys were the first family to arrive, and Chelsea's like, don't touch all the food.
Speaker 4: Tom didn't order enough food. It was the one time I always way order food.
Speaker 5: You do?
Speaker 4: This is true?
Speaker 6: With that said, no, you become that family. You become the family that doesn't feed. You become the family everybody knows. These people the people that you have to eat before you go over to their house. Serious because they don't give you enough food or they get too healthy with their food.
Speaker 4: That's what you get.
Speaker 6: So you know what I've done before at people's homes like yours, I've ordered food to it. I actually would have gotten on my phone and I would adore dashed. I would have said, screw this, I'm getting food. My sister's text loll mom just goes. I thought they were having pizza. I'm effing starving.
Speaker 4: So did they stop off on the way home and get some food?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean by this at this point, this was nine nine pm. I got that text.
Speaker 6: There's a there's a friend of ours that lives in Farmington, I think, and we go over to Yeah, it's farming Tank because we go over to their house and they always don't serve enough food. So I'm like, all right, we're stopping at Greens on the way and getting sliders or something because it is awful that they don't serve enough food. Can I tell you something other interesting with this? And by the way, eight four to four Mojo Live, shout out the people that don't ever have you have enough food at the party cose or forgot to order the food or forget to order the food, And have you ever just door dashed food to their house.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about this movie thing that you have.
Speaker 6: I love the concept, yes, but I'd never do it, like if you invited me, which I know you never invite me over to your house.
Speaker 4: Which is fine.
Speaker 8: You know you have theation when I in my area and you didn't stop by get but no, but let me.
Speaker 6: Say this about you. I could not do that that movie thing. I would be sitting outside with the movies. And I think it's a wonderful idea, especially if you have kids as young as your kids are. Kids love that grown men like me who get eaten by mosquitoes. I am not sitting in your backyard getting eaten by mosquitoes watching what movie you're watching?
Speaker 4: The Blues Clues movie? What was the Smurfs? Smurfs? I'm not watching, you know. I'm talking about Bianca.
Speaker 6: Would you would you want to sit outside in Shannon's backyard get eaten to death by mosquitoes and not eating your own pizza?
Speaker 38: And honestly I would have done it too. I saw your thing yesterday. I was like, Oh my god, that's so cute.
Speaker 3: Invite next time.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, what's up, Rosie? Hi, it's Mojo in the morning? What's going on?
Speaker 21: Morning?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 41: I have this one friend, she had like three kids. She does birthday parties for dinner only cake and ice cream.
Speaker 4: Wait, how do you have a birthday party for your kid? I'm assuming and not have pizza.
Speaker 22: She don't have pizza, hot dogs, no food at all.
Speaker 17: We're there for two three hours.
Speaker 18: We only get cake and ice cream.
Speaker 4: That's nuts. That is like finger food. Give me finger By the way, what is considered a finger food?
Speaker 3: Chips, dip veggies, those.
Speaker 4: Are finger foods. I was talking. I was thinking of those little cute sandwiches.
Speaker 3: In a blanket.
Speaker 4: Do you ever have? Do you ever see?
Speaker 6: My mom used to have parties at our house and there was a deli that was by our house that used to make these little fingered sandwiches, and I would.
Speaker 4: Go and I would eat these things all the time.
Speaker 6: And my favorite was my mom would go their finger the finger sandwiches, and my brother would the whole time would go, wait a second, you like to finger sandwiches.
Speaker 4: Right? Pinwheels? Oh my god? I love the lommie with what is that cream cheese on the inside? I love it. What's up, Amy?
Speaker 6: How you doing good?
Speaker 33: How are you good?
Speaker 4: We're doing great.
Speaker 6: But there are some kids and people starving right now in Oakland County and it's Shannon's family because they did not get food last night at her house.
Speaker 27: Oh yeah, I get it.
Speaker 26: So I think Shannon should call whoever sponsors your pizza at the radio station, whoever you guys buy ads from, and send a pizza to every household that was there last night.
Speaker 11: With an apology.
Speaker 4: That's a great idea. You should call up.
Speaker 26: See if they can spell out sorry and pepperoni call.
Speaker 6: Up Chris from Papa Romano's and see if they'll do those hard shaped pizzas and she can write sorry on there. Yes, that's a great idea that actually would be kind of funny as a thing to do. Send them a pizza, you know, for their lunch.
Speaker 4: Shannon.
Speaker 6: It's funny because Shannon seems like she would be the ultimate entertainer, you know what I mean. Like her house is so nicely decorated, and they've got this freaking big old inflatable movie projector thing outside. It wouldn't surprise me though, that you guys wouldn't serve food, didn't Wes?
Speaker 4: Wasn't he hungry at all? Or when was.
Speaker 8: Wes meal preps? So Wes eats West food, West has his own food. Yeah, he if meal prepping right now?
Speaker 6: If I was your sister, I would have gone in and gotten out of the pyres dishes of his meal prep gone.
Speaker 4: Have you ever done that?
Speaker 6: By the way, You ever go over to a friend's house and you go in and you can tell that they're meal preppers and they've got all the food in a little nicely things, and all you want to do, and really, all I want to do is just try it, just eat it and stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I don't do that.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 38: I used to give ted my meal preps. Did I used to meal prep back in the day for keV?
Speaker 27: Here?
Speaker 4: Would you really?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I beat him Kevin? Wow, good old K do we miss keV? Miss got it?
Speaker 38: I don't want to eat healthy. I want to eat you ONK food.
Speaker 6: Why is it that that in the past, like when we would have, like people from the show go Away take a week off.
Speaker 4: I gotta be honest with you, this is weird. Why do I miss him so much?
Speaker 6: Like I know, like I used to like when people would take a week off on the show because it changed things up a little bit. But now all of a sudden, Kev's gone and it's not as fun. This is the greatest. So if you missed this earlier this morning, Misfit Victor called up Zach and said to Zach, Hey, you guys, miss Kev's laugh on your show. Get clips of Kevin laughing and just have Kevin randomly laughing. And actually this is funny because the next time we have like a serious conversation about something on the show and a person calls up and says, yeah, and my dad died of cancer.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna play those yeah.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, wait wait what ushery, dirty, filthy?
Speaker 3: No, every time I do the dirty.
Speaker 8: You probably don't hear him do that, but he really goes. I don't know what keV does during the entire show. Can you see what he does?
Speaker 32: No?
Speaker 3: He either do you know what he does? He either plays candy crush or watches basketball game?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: From six a m.
Speaker 4: Until ten?
Speaker 38: I don't know how he doesn't, but he does. I think he's one of.
Speaker 8: Those people that needs to multitask. He needs to be doing something to be paying attention.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Carol, what's up? It's moje on the morning. Hi, good morning, morning.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, miss Kevin.
Speaker 38: We do, Miss Kevin come.
Speaker 26: On speak for everyone, and we do.
Speaker 4: He's taking time on Yeah, I know.
Speaker 26: I propose the next time Kevin takes vacation that.
Speaker 13: Victor fill in for him.
Speaker 5: You know, you know what?
Speaker 6: That would actually be funny. We should we should think about something like that. That's a great idea. Yeah, misfit Victor. Can I can I say something? I just found out that this guy's on his freaking thing all.
Speaker 4: Day doing that. That's I used to yell at past people on the show.
Speaker 3: That's because they didn't pay attention. He actually paid attention. Yes, absolutely, Wait.
Speaker 6: Hold on saying yes, Zach just said in my ear Shannon just dry snitched. I'm Kevin.
Speaker 8: Now I'll dry stitch to myself. I shocked pretty much the entire time. That's no secret.
Speaker 4: You guys are all slackers. What's up, Amber? How you doing?
Speaker 18: I'm doing all right.
Speaker 42: I tlo tuned in late to your topic, so I don't know one hundred percent what you're talking about. But I heard somebody talking about being hungry, and I am currently on my low calorie diet before my bariatric surgery next Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I'm hungry.
Speaker 16: You know what.
Speaker 4: Good luck on your bariatric surgery. We're proud of you. That's awesome, Thank you.
Speaker 42: It's been a long time coming and I'm ready for the change. But I'll tell you what this hundred calorie diet it.
Speaker 16: Is for the birds.
Speaker 4: Calories Amber there.
Speaker 42: Sorry, a thousand calories.
Speaker 3: Oh okay. I was like, that's like water in a potato.
Speaker 4: I know it's okay.
Speaker 32: I ate that.
Speaker 6: Just in a second, I was talking to you Amber. The weight that you'll lose with This is unbelievable. It's drastic. I've seen a lot of friends have done it, so that's amazing.
Speaker 11: Good for you, Yeah, thank you, thank you. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Good for your health. Hold on a second, wait, Amber, how much do you weigh right now? What are you weigh in? These days?
Speaker 3: I can't ask a woman.
Speaker 42: Well, you know, I don't really want to say, but it's definitely more than I should.
Speaker 4: Kevin, why are you laughing at this woman right now? It's so bad? Are you? How much way do you look at the lose?
Speaker 42: Honestly?
Speaker 32: So?
Speaker 42: All right, I'll tell you where I'm at right now. I'm at three fifty four and I'm not happy with it. Okay, but I would like to get at least.
Speaker 4: To be two hundred pounds or that's incredible.
Speaker 6: Well, you'll get there, and you'll do it, and then we'll celebrate on the show. The problem, though, is celebrating. And I've realized this when I've had to you know, do diets and things like that. You only celebrate with food. Who celebrates and doesn't have food?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 56: Right?
Speaker 24: So?
Speaker 14: Yeah, that makes it hard.
Speaker 42: You know, food has been there for me.
Speaker 4: There's so much I know it's my comfort. I love it so much. So well, take care of yourself. We love you.
Speaker 45: Check out our Facebook day, Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 6: What a weekend. So we moved Luke back up to Michigan State this weekend. And when I say that this move was maybe not as stressful and sad as the first move and even the second move that we had, I think Chelsea and I might officially have just enjoyed not having kids at home anymore. The only thing stressful was trying to get him all set up and trying to get the hell out of there because I was like ready to just leave Luke on the doorstep of his new place that he's staying at. I was ready to get back in the car and drive home. And the drive home just felt great to me.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it was.
Speaker 6: You remember when we dropped him off a couple of years back for his freshman year at Michigan. Stay, I'm sobbing like a baby. Chelsea was crying like a baby. There was no tears on the way home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just kicked him out.
Speaker 6: I don't know, it was like kind of and I don't know if Chelse felt the same way that I felt, But I felt like it was one of those ones where you know, we were kind of, I don't know, maybe exhausted from the setting up of stuff, which, by the way, are there any listeners that are listening this morning? And the roles are kind of changed where the guy's not really the guy in the relationship and the girls not really the girl in the relationship. In our relationship, Chelsea puts everything together, and I'm the guy that you know, gives warm hugs like I'm not the guy that, like, you know, put any of the Christmas toys together. I'm not the you know, the person that knows how to even read directions. Chelsea is the one that has to do Hi, Chelse, are you good morning? I'm sorry to wake you up.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 6: I was just talking about dropping Luke off at school yesterday. And can I just say that Amazon is trying to kill the world. I think Amazon got together with the Republic of China and they put together things that they can sell to you that make you kind of your brain go mush. Have you ever looked at the instructions on an Amazon on bed? It's calculus?
Speaker 4: It's crazy, Chelsea, how many pieces were in this thing.
Speaker 50: I don't know that it was better than an Ikea bed.
Speaker 4: Wait? Is Ikea the worst thing to have to put together?
Speaker 11: For me?
Speaker 3: That's a little bit more time consuming, is it?
Speaker 4: Because where where's Ikea from?
Speaker 6: Is that Sweden or something like that they have like the everything in Sweden Swedish or something. Yeah, we were putting it together, and it was me, you know, basically trying to help Chelsea by saying, uh, okay, A.
Speaker 4: Attaches to F and then the b attaches to C nuts and.
Speaker 50: You a part retriever was a I need you grab L l.
Speaker 6: B versus L T and then L. That was the kind of thing. And trying to put this thing together. And in the beginning I'm looking at her going, isn't there just a frame that we can just buy that we just basically put.
Speaker 4: Together really quick.
Speaker 50: No, he didn't want that. He wanted something that had storage underneath.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's the worst, Chelsea.
Speaker 7: What was harder putting a bed together or answering the phone at six in the morning. I know, gotta imagine this was way more difficult, no, Chelsea. I also was telling keV at the beginning of the show here that for some reason. Out of all the drop offs, this one felt like the greatest driving home, Like, I didn't feel sad at all.
Speaker 4: Did you feel sad dropping off?
Speaker 56: No?
Speaker 50: No, because I know he was having fun.
Speaker 4: And yeah, how do the talks change?
Speaker 7: Because I imagine like that first drop off, you're giving him the parent talk, this is what you look out for half fun.
Speaker 4: Third year, like what is that talk?
Speaker 50: Well, the first year you're like, stay away from the river, be very careful when you drink, just stay in groups. And this time it's like, well, what kind of alcohol?
Speaker 6: Actually, this is no joke. Where was the last stop that we had before we left Luke and drove ninety six.
Speaker 50: Homes Manny's, and they welcomed him back.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 6: Mannie's the liquor store there the little anybody who waits to miss you can say, you know Manny's right, Manny Luke walked into Manny's and it was like the old TV show Cheers, normal.
Speaker 4: Part. Do they know everybody or what's the story that?
Speaker 38: Oh my god, yeah, everybody knows everyone.
Speaker 58: Like there's only like two liquor stores, any slanting that like kids can go to and get liquors. So it's like you're gonna see all your friends in that liquor store because everyone's.
Speaker 4: Getting the same stuck.
Speaker 6: Unbelievable and and uh and we'll talk about this a little later. But Luke had a little little issue with his place. He couldn't stay in his place last night. Really, yeah, explain, We'll explain that.
Speaker 50: We didn't want him staying that could have stayed.
Speaker 6: There, well, yeah, there was a there was a squatter that was staying there a college. Yes, No, I'll explain, I'll explain, explain it wrong, But it was a miscommunication with the landlord.
Speaker 4: Chelsea.
Speaker 6: Question for you and the pictures that I posted up on our Instagram and Facebook from our move. Listeners are wanting to know why I was sweating so much and you weren't, and yet you were the one putting everything together.
Speaker 50: The question of the day. Luke and I kept on looking at each other as you're sweat with progressing, like are you having a heart attack or what is going on?
Speaker 6: And then listeners were trying to explain to me that yesterday wasn't even like eighty five degrees.
Speaker 4: It was actually nice for some reason. It was a little warm.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, looks on the top floor of this this place. Okay, so, and it's like a house that they're living in. It's like, how many guys are.
Speaker 50: The two floors? Nine guys, nine rooms?
Speaker 6: And looks pray basically in the attic of this damn place. It is hot, good lord, Chelsea.
Speaker 50: Or it's not an attic. He has a balcony with fresh hair coming in.
Speaker 6: I could not, honestly, I couldn't even breathe at certain points and I having to walk up the stairs. I'm like, why could Luke not pick the room closest to the front door?
Speaker 33: You know.
Speaker 32: He is?
Speaker 4: His name is Henry.
Speaker 6: Yes actually asked Juice wants to get his own podcast. Okay, everybody's got a podcast. He would like the Ask Juice podcast. The greatest is ask Jewice has a stellar mustache too.
Speaker 4: He looks really good.
Speaker 50: So summer job too, very very proud.
Speaker 6: He went to Chicago this summer and he sold pest control door to door.
Speaker 4: He was one of those door to door door.
Speaker 6: It has to be tough. In two thousands, you ready for this one? He sold so much his rent was free. They get rent. That's how good of a salesman. Control your name? You know what you're talking about? It was pretty amazing. So are you are you tired today?
Speaker 4: Are you sore? Chelsea?
Speaker 6: Because for some reason she carrying the family bro, she's amazing.
Speaker 50: Well, here's the other thing. He didn't help us carry stuff up because of his shoulders.
Speaker 4: So it's.
Speaker 50: That chair.
Speaker 4: I carried.
Speaker 6: Wait, no, no, I carried the betting and the pillows. I carried the betting, the pillows I carried. I carried, uh, the laundry detergent. I carried some of that stuff. Wait, hold on, Cody, Cody wants to say something about my sweat pictures.
Speaker 4: What's going on, Cody?
Speaker 46: Yeah, the Texas longhorns.
Speaker 6: Wait, explain the Texas Longhorns to anybody that doesn't understand that from that seeing the picture, it.
Speaker 4: Just starts from the center and then goes on to the chitties. Oh my god, think you were in a don't take.
Speaker 6: Cody, Cody. I call it the Batman. I say, I looked I look like Batman on that line. Cody, You're Batman, Love you, buddy, Thanks Man.
Speaker 4: You look fit.
Speaker 6: Though I look fit, it looked like this is only a one exl. Actually it wasn't true. Honestly, it was I'm in smaller sizes. Now, I can't believe that you are. You want to lose weight. You go to Luke's sauna up in Michigan State. It's better than any red light sauna you could ever get into. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 50: So well the best part too. If we went to dinner afterwards and Lucas like, Dad, I have this shirt. I think you should change into it, Like, yeah, we think you should check and She's like, no, I like that shirt. Like change.
Speaker 4: I actually bought the wrong size at Abercrombie.
Speaker 6: And you know how Abercrombie makes those NFL shirts, but they make them like oversize, so I could fit.
Speaker 4: Into their I believe it or not.
Speaker 50: It was croppy now, but it would have been so funny.
Speaker 4: Why are you when you get together Chelsea with Kevin? It's bad news.
Speaker 6: I tried to get Chelsea to come in this morning because Shannon's out, and Chelsea's like, you didn't ask me far enough.
Speaker 4: I go, wait a second, I did ask you a long time ago. I'm like, come in.
Speaker 7: So yeah, she had a move, Chelsea, Chelsea and not going out today anyway, so what what breaking?
Speaker 50: We have a date?
Speaker 6: Wait a second, Hold on a second. That's not good to the spot. She worked her ass off yesterday with unreal We'll hold on a second here, hold on keV uh wait wait wait, don't want to say Kevin your Are you taking Chelsea out on a date today?
Speaker 4: Wait? And is there any rumor? Is there any rumor that you gonna get a little something?
Speaker 3: I don't like him?
Speaker 4: You don't delete it, Kevin? Do you think Mojo is the funniest on the show?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: No, delete them, Kevin. Chelsea's on the phone.
Speaker 38: Hey, Kevin is not good.
Speaker 4: It's not as good as the road.
Speaker 6: Hey, Kevin, do you like my my Texas longhorns when you pissed?
Speaker 4: You got talf for eighty thing? Alright, I love you, Chelse. I'll talk to you later, Okay, all right? Detroit US next, Mosquito Red Records.
Speaker 1: Four five and five c FM at iHeart Radio station and Guaranteed Human.
Speaker 4: Mojo one.
Speaker 2: Let me take you back to the beginning? Is alrighty ready you're listening to Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 4: You're a do ahead, don't let's go alright, it is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 6: Lydia went to Chicago this past weekend, where she was hanging out with her friend and they ended up going to one of the clubs there. Have you ever been downtown Chicago and you see that club, the tow uh Tow Nightclub toWin And Lydia says, times are different though, and women are not being treated the same.
Speaker 4: What's going on, Lydia?
Speaker 39: So I was thinking, like back to the time and my mom would go out, and I feel like even when her and her friends were married and they would go out, guys would still treat them to like drinks and still want to help them get into clubs. Or it would be like women are free up until like.
Speaker 4: Ten yeah, ladies' nights.
Speaker 38: Yeah, But now it's completely different.
Speaker 39: So when I was at taw this past weekend, I mean, I think it costs about like twenty dollars to get into the door, and I felt like all of the men were jumping in front of all of the women saying like I know this promoter and I know that promoter. So once we get inside, I'm like, I was a little turned off from the get go.
Speaker 6: Wait a second, so the guys aren't like in the line trying to meet girls in the line and then possibly bring them no no, no, up to the front of the line like they were that there wasn't like any of that.
Speaker 36: Uh huh, not at all.
Speaker 39: It's not like that anymore, and I don't Bianca could probably attest to this. But once we get inside, it's like all of the guys are trying to figure out how they can get to the DJ booth and how they can sit in like these little sections with each other. They're not bringing girls in, and I'm like, this is so confusing to me, because no guy wants to approach women anymore. Like they want the princess treatment, they want the bottle service. They want to sit in the DJ booth. They're like stepping on girls and heels and putting up their phone lights to show the DJ what song they want to request.
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 38: It was like the grossest thing I've ever seen in dumb question.
Speaker 8: Is it like a they want that stuff for their social media type of deal, like they want the clout on their social media?
Speaker 38: Yeah, because they like put their phones up they were recordating and Keldy.
Speaker 39: And guys are known to do this too, but really, yeah, you see this often here in Royal Oak and Birmingham.
Speaker 6: See, I always thought that guys would that guys would use bottle service and things like that to get them girls right.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, you know what I mean.
Speaker 39: No, no guy had like they had barely any girls in their booths, and they were the ones who were getting those signs like you know the bottle girls like bring out those fiery bottles. Yeah, and the signs, and they're just all sitting there like recording the girl lifting up the sign. They're not asking any girls to come in. They're not talking to any I didn't anybody.
Speaker 6: And the clubs don't play to the girls anymore by doing ladies nights, earning that stuff. They don't do ladies in free before they do they still I'll be seeing people on Instagram. They definitely had a Ladies Free intil eleven or whatever.
Speaker 29: The thing is.
Speaker 38: Those are the clubs up and comes only crowdy Joe's on Thursdays.
Speaker 4: Does that?
Speaker 16: That's it?
Speaker 4: The Country Bar, The Country Bar's old school, right. We need some Detroit promoters.
Speaker 6: Okay, So things are so so you're saying that at the club nowadays, the women that are there are not getting treated right. But the guys are the reason. The guys are wanting. They want the princess treatment. The guys are the ones that are taking Are these guys are they gay or what's the story?
Speaker 3: They're not gay.
Speaker 38: They just want to be girls now.
Speaker 4: They want to be girls.
Speaker 38: They want the princess treatment.
Speaker 6: They So how are they meeting girls? Because that's the only way that you meet girls is by you know, buying them a drink.
Speaker 4: Or something like that.
Speaker 39: See that's where I get, you know, a little confused, because there'd be no way that I'm talking to a guy any more or even wanting to be approached by them once they are acting like.
Speaker 4: I do not want equal rights in the club.
Speaker 3: No, you don't want to talk to the guy that's like, I know the promoter.
Speaker 7: No, that's great because ladies, lady wants that thank for show if you come in with a bottle in the section they follow.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about when you're outside waiting in line to cut in line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that yes, you would. You don't want to stay in line.
Speaker 6: You understand, you understand that me knowing the promoter or knowing the bouncers was the only way I got girls.
Speaker 4: That was the way that I because I would get those Look, I hate girls.
Speaker 6: I just don't know this. But my buddy, bully, you know, Billy or buff. I'm trying to think of like a bouncer's name. Uh my, my friends the bouncer here. You guys want to come in? Oh my god, come with me.
Speaker 3: They get all crazy, but they're not doing the Hey come with me, me, me, me, me me.
Speaker 4: You want them for themselves? They don't want to. They're not letting nay these girls in. It might be maybe they didn't got used before. Do you do you want to know what it was like for.
Speaker 6: Me back in the day Kevin the club back and then we actually had by the Way Live, you know, DJs and stuff like doing stuff. It wasn't we had electricity back then. Do you have like like you want thing go back in memory lane? Yeah, you're ready, Hold on a second, I got that for you.
Speaker 29: Here you go.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 9: Girls?
Speaker 4: Bob's going joy? Hey, I got my you're so tall, thank you. I got my cavalis on right now.
Speaker 38: I love your black.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 47: I had contacts by that, I had contacts. Hey, what's happening? Would you like a cowboy talking?
Speaker 33: You know?
Speaker 4: Really we used to have drinks, like we used.
Speaker 6: To drink gold schlager. We used to drink gold Schlager. It had little flakes inside there, and we'd be.
Speaker 5: Like, it's uh.
Speaker 4: And then here's me as a DJ. Hey, what's happening everybody? What's going on? Make some noise for God or bad boy Beryl?
Speaker 16: Yeah, look at that.
Speaker 3: Hold on saying there's a Caldeian girl over there.
Speaker 4: I think her name is Lydia. She wants a guy to buy her a drink. Get her a drink. P Yeah, make some noise.
Speaker 38: Lydia mouth might open into everything.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's what we used to do. We used to walk around.
Speaker 6: They would give me a bottle and it was I remember the Baja Beach Club was one of the places in Chicago I would go to. They would give me a bottle of pre mix. Some kind of shot was in there, and I was staying on the bar and I'd pour bottles of this down people's throats, and you know who would always want it? Oh, fat dudes. Fat dudes would fight to get to the front of the bar. So right, why is it so different? Hold on, hey, zeus, what's going on, buddy?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 16: How's it going on?
Speaker 4: It's going good man? What's going on?
Speaker 6: Lydia says that this is ridiculous that guys aren't buying for girls anymore when they go out to the clubs.
Speaker 27: Look, man, lord forbid, a guy wants to enjoy themselves.
Speaker 4: And have fun, you know.
Speaker 42: Yeah, So I don't think it's that big a deal.
Speaker 12: Man, it's you know, maybe we want to sit.
Speaker 51: Down and just watch the bottles come in.
Speaker 34: It's kind of nice, you know.
Speaker 6: So you don't want to be used. You don't want to be used for the money that you're going to have to spend for these girls.
Speaker 11: Huh oh man, Absolutely no. I feel like something else has to be attracted to them, you know, like you can't just be the money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you feel it.
Speaker 6: So maybe, Lydia, you gotta be a little bit nicer to these guys when you see that.
Speaker 38: I'll just pay the fifteen.
Speaker 16: Hey, maybe maybe we'll invite you into the little circle and.
Speaker 38: Enjoys the bottles. Yeah, I mean the time of their friends.
Speaker 6: Some people don't want to pay the price to entry. Lydia wants nothing to do with you. Jesus, Colleen, what's going on? It's moje on the morning.
Speaker 26: Hi, Hi, how are you all?
Speaker 4: I'm good? What's happening?
Speaker 25: Nothing?
Speaker 18: You know, what's funny is I've been trying to contact you.
Speaker 9: You just to hang out over at my aunt's house when I was like twenty four years old, to live on seven Mile in Inkster.
Speaker 4: You know, you know who you're thinking of.
Speaker 12: Not me, Not me.
Speaker 4: I wasn't that. That's that was Big Boy or any of those guys. No, No, it wasn't me. I know it was you.
Speaker 6: Tell me, Tell me what years ago? What did I What did I do over at your aunt's house on seven Mile?
Speaker 4: Your second I don't know.
Speaker 9: You used to come over there after you got off doing the radio.
Speaker 42: And you used to hang out with us.
Speaker 4: It was definitely not him, because my other aunt.
Speaker 19: One that.
Speaker 18: Bring friend home, loved one home for Christmas.
Speaker 14: Or whatever it was.
Speaker 6: Do me a favorite show, take some time, go to your aunt's side, your aunt's pictures, and find a picture of me hanging out.
Speaker 3: And I want to find when he gets off work at ten am.
Speaker 4: Yeah, actually when he would go. I know, we got to get to the bottom of it is I want to know.
Speaker 21: Let's see, I was twenty four and I'm fifty two now, so it's been a long time.
Speaker 3: He didn't even live in the state.
Speaker 4: Now, wait, when what year was this? What year was this?
Speaker 18: So I don't know when I was twenty four?
Speaker 6: What year was it?
Speaker 18: From now minus three years?
Speaker 41: I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: This is crazy.
Speaker 6: I'm going to tell you. I want to line up of guys. I want to line up of guys and I want to in there and have your aunt picked me out of a lineup and see if that's the case. Oh, I know she could, Okay, I want her to where.
Speaker 4: Did we meet? Where did she say that we met?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 26: I over the radio her calling in. Okay, both of my aunts the other ones name, we called her.
Speaker 4: Duck Duck Okay, I know you've got to remember them. And who is the DJ that you're calling for?
Speaker 14: Mojoe?
Speaker 4: Interesting, I got listen. I will have to.
Speaker 6: Let's Lydia, let's invite her aunt in the studio, and I want her aunt to come in the studio and then we're gonna hook both of us up to light detector tests.
Speaker 4: And I want to be able to see this.
Speaker 6: This is too good because I'll be quite honest with you, I don't know your aunt at all.
Speaker 38: I'm guessing she put you on the TA.
Speaker 4: He made her. It might be my alter ego or something.
Speaker 6: But I know, I know for a fact that here at the radio station, the people that would be out of all the clubs that would meet everybody was always it was Big Boy, and it was Buckhead, and it was Stick and those guys that did the night shows tik tak. I never got to do the night gigs because we did the morning show. I never got a chance to hang out. I want I want to know exactly what his aunt's all about. What's going on?
Speaker 4: How you doing, Kyle?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 46: How are you guys doing?
Speaker 4: Fantastic?
Speaker 27: I believe the old women associated Lydia and Deianca said, get treated with respect when they go to the.
Speaker 6: Close peer Danley, stay on business, Kyle, Kyle? Will they want respect? They want you to buy them drinks. That's the respect they want.
Speaker 4: If you ain't me, go ahead, No, no, you go ahead.
Speaker 27: Well I was gonna say, if they take invite me to the club, I'll buy them drinks.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, So where you hanging out, Lydia, Kyle's gonna come out and see, I don't know, she's Wednesday night bingo?
Speaker 4: What's up? Varden? What's going on? Varden?
Speaker 16: Hey?
Speaker 4: Mojo, how's it going it's going good. Buddy.
Speaker 6: What do you think about the fact that guys don't buy girls drinks anymore?
Speaker 13: Well, you know, I blame I blame a lot of things, going back to getting getting into the clubs and popping the bottles and doing all of that and there's no women around.
Speaker 15: I blamed it on the.
Speaker 27: Nightclubs because the nightclubs before used to make you bring girls in as you got in.
Speaker 5: Guys couldn't get in just by themselves.
Speaker 6: Okay, So that's actually an interesting thing that back in the day, the guys would have to wait in the long lines. The women got in unless you were with a bunch of women. I remember at most of the bars that we ever would promote on this radio station, it was always they wanted more women there than they wanted guys there.
Speaker 16: You know exactly.
Speaker 15: We had wed Zone a nightclub downtown Detroit.
Speaker 2: And which one That's how we did it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was that was that was yeah.
Speaker 24: Yeah.
Speaker 13: We used to have uh weed to have Big Boy there sometimes too.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I remember Big Boy would always Elysium And then what was the b what was the bar that was like a bank was in a bank vault?
Speaker 2: Was it the ball SuPAR?
Speaker 4: No, it was a bar. I think it was called the ball Amb. It was really good. No, that was the name of the close. Really, what's up, Michelle.
Speaker 5: Town?
Speaker 4: What's going on? Michelle?
Speaker 16: Hi?
Speaker 20: Well, I used to work at a bar in the Skeigon.
Speaker 40: It was a nightclub back then, and they too would also want more ladies than men, and we would have lady nights, like every Friday night would be ladies to night. So this is crazy to me.
Speaker 14: They still doing that, like labor gay.
Speaker 40: I was on a boat in Grand Haven, a couple of friends of me and me, and there was at least three boats full of sausages. No girls in sight, sasage bet on this boat, three different boats.
Speaker 6: Yeah, women don't like sausage fast either. Guys don't want to sausage fast.
Speaker 4: Women don't want it. You don't want it heavy, guy said.
Speaker 20: No, the cruising up and down the channel just.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no girls.
Speaker 6: Yeah that that that sounds That doesn't sound like fun. That sounds like an all guys Catholic school. What's up for sheet?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 29: Or a boo, hey, how you doing?
Speaker 59: First time you see?
Speaker 4: I don't know what's happening, buddy, Hey, I just had a question or comment.
Speaker 59: Actually, most of the time when guys are at the bar or whatever, they buy strings. Obviously they want some more in return. But a lot of times nowadays, these new generational females just going to the bus just to get drunk off of guys and not.
Speaker 4: Necessarily Listen, the new generation is not just doing that.
Speaker 6: It was every generation. The girls didn't want it. They didn't want to you know, and guys should not expect to get something out of the deal.
Speaker 4: But no, never check.
Speaker 16: But you know, as far as like more like to know them or whatever. Take a drink.
Speaker 6: Well, that's the thing that has happened before, where you buy a drink for a girl and you don't even get a conversation.
Speaker 7: Some of these women have alterior motives. We can't just act like all these women are just here for the drink and for the guy. No, some of them have the motive of going to the bar only getting a drink. You have no intention of speaking to you after.
Speaker 6: I remember doing a topic one time asking girls, when's the last time you bought a drink? And I remember it was wild the amount of women that would call up and say they never paid for a drink.
Speaker 7: His ole topics because you pissed nobody brought you in today's section and brought you a drink.
Speaker 6: That's this whole topic. Well, Lydia says that guys just take care of themselves. They don't want to take care of anybody else but themselves.
Speaker 38: Ye, speaking on my experience, Kevin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have never bought me a drink. We never went out nowhere. Hey, what's going on, Linda?
Speaker 29: You want to go?
Speaker 56: Hi?
Speaker 13: Good morning morning.
Speaker 51: I think it's a generational thing because back in the day, you know, all men and women were like men or gentlemen.
Speaker 42: They take care of women.
Speaker 51: And now the whole generation, whether it's male or female, they're growing up. It's a me generation. It's everything about myself.
Speaker 14: But if you go out and you hang.
Speaker 51: Out with maybe fifty plus year olds, they still buy all the ladies' drinks and they don't expect anything, and then they've happened.
Speaker 10: You know, that's between them.
Speaker 51: But I see a different side when you hang out in different sections.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 4: True, And I think also the clubs too.
Speaker 6: I don't know what TOW is like, you know, I don't know the clientele that are a TOW, but I always feel like if you go to like one of those I don't know, places like two twenty and Birmingham or whatever like, or what's the place down in the rose room. I think you're going to probably see more guys buying you drinks than you are going to see guys not buying you drinks.
Speaker 4: Cindy, what's happening this mojo in the morning?
Speaker 30: Hey, I think that lady that said you weren't hanging out with her head it's trying to set you up.
Speaker 50: Why hell, Chelsea, don't.
Speaker 35: Call for the okie?
Speaker 3: Don't funny?
Speaker 24: Yeah, I wasn't like if she's she was twenty four then and she's fifty two and now it was like nineteen ninety seven? Did you live here then?
Speaker 4: I didn't even live here.
Speaker 6: No, No, I don't. I wonder who it was. I want to do there was a mojo, there was a mojo that was around on here before. But that's interesting. Cindy Amy thinks she knows who it was.
Speaker 29: Who was it?
Speaker 4: Amy? That she was talking to.
Speaker 33: K Tower.
Speaker 5: Hang out?
Speaker 47: I se hanging out of my cargoes right now, Jay Towers ninety three point one.
Speaker 3: You should go there, oh clutch cargoes?
Speaker 4: YEA so fun all right, well, thank you for the call. I appreciate It's.
Speaker 45: One thing on Bubble and never replying to any guys message just counts as putting myself out there right.
Speaker 6: In the morning Mojo in the morning. All right, you know what, Kev's got to do this because we got to ask the question, and what.
Speaker 4: Is the question? How many? How many draws? Is enough for a man to have? Or should a man have? How many draws? Or underwear? Is you like to say draws?
Speaker 3: I know where did that come from?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 6: So wait, hold on one second, So why do you ask this question how many draws? I was talking to my best friend and I don't even know how we got it. We talk about everything, bro. So we got to the topic of like I said, I'm running low on draws. I was like, I'm like, I'm down to my last pair. Like you you know what I'm saying, Like I ain't need laundry in a minute. I was about to take a shower. I'm like, dog, I'm down to my last prayer, i don't have no more draws. She was like, your last pair. She kind of had that same reaction to you, but it was like hella negative, like what do you mean down your last pair.
Speaker 7: You need more draws. How many draws you got? I'm like, I don't know how many draws I got. I'm like, I know it's not more than twenty, but I know it's not less than twelve. So like somewhere between twenty and twelve that's my draws.
Speaker 4: That's how many.
Speaker 7: And she was like, twenty is okay. She was like, twelve is definitely not enough. He said, twelve is not enough draw gas.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. But I mean, like, I mean, I would do laundry within two weeks. How many weeks?
Speaker 6: Ann as? Do you think that somebody should have backups on? And by the way, some people wear more than one a day.
Speaker 37: Right, Like I generraz and I'm thinking about if I go on a week vacation and I want at least two, maybe three pairs to be safe every day.
Speaker 36: Yeah, in case you need to change it.
Speaker 6: You don't have enough, so I guess, I guess I don't. What would you say is a good number?
Speaker 36: Then twenty one?
Speaker 4: Twenty more? Okay?
Speaker 36: You said twelve?
Speaker 6: I have so many now, and I'm gonna tell you why I have so many, because I have different lengths.
Speaker 4: So I have, I wear boxer breaths.
Speaker 6: And so now that I started wearing the short guy shorts, you know, the the four inch or the Houchi daddies, I started doing that. This year I realized I couldn't wear the same underwear that I normally wear, which is whatever the normal box or brief underwear was.
Speaker 4: So I had to go and I had to get six inch four inch. So it's like no show socks. So it's like exactly, I actually smart, though. I will tell you this.
Speaker 6: If you asked me me, like what is that I have the most of I would probably say, uh, probably golf shirts.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I probably know.
Speaker 6: I'd probably say I probably underwear I have because I don't throw my old underwear out And Chelsea thinks that's bad that I should just get rid of old.
Speaker 3: Under Oh see, I go through it. Really, but I buy my underwear.
Speaker 8: I mean I have fancy underwear or like you know, sexy underwear, but fancy underwears for like for like a vacation, yeah, like a special night like that. But my everyday unders from Amazon. So I get five or six pairs for like a lot of dollars.
Speaker 6: I buy I buy it all the time, the Amazon underwear and fancy underwear during the week.
Speaker 3: Actually today I am doing that.
Speaker 8: I don't very randomly, and I do laundry all the time, like I probably do laundry every day, but I just I've been focused on.
Speaker 3: Kids laundry, not my own. And this morning I was like, fancy underwear day.
Speaker 6: I only throw away underwear. It's the elastic strap is like, not keep it up anymore or if there's holes in it, and then I.
Speaker 8: Get rid of Can I tell you why I have been having to throw away my underwear like mad lately. My dog Bo will get into my hamper and he loves dirty underwear and he finds it and just sits there and licks and licks and.
Speaker 3: In his mouth it's his holes.
Speaker 8: And also once I take it away from him, I'm like, well, I gotta throw this.
Speaker 3: I can't even wash it.
Speaker 8: It's so weird to me that dirty he does. And by the way, that's not uncommon for I think especially.
Speaker 16: Do do that.
Speaker 36: Noted, I will not be getting a DoD it's so gross.
Speaker 3: But they love underwear.
Speaker 4: Did they eat any of the other underwears?
Speaker 3: Like it's uh yeah, no one, No underwear is safe. But He especially loves mine. I think he knows because he knows where to get it, in.
Speaker 4: The back or the front. Come on, all right, next door? All right? What do you you always got a picture?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: By the way, did you take your test already?
Speaker 2: Uh? Hold on?
Speaker 4: What underwear you got on today? What do you guys? What do you mean? What underwear? Like? What kind of underwear you got today?
Speaker 60: You have?
Speaker 56: Like?
Speaker 4: Do you have a fancy underwear on it?
Speaker 16: Or what do you go?
Speaker 3: Fell Okay, you pulled that down.
Speaker 4: Can't find my favorite.
Speaker 7: Underwear I need to see Yeah, good Fellas, Good Fellas. I just get him from the Target. But now I'm about to go on Amazon. I'm on there right now.
Speaker 4: They got some deals. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I also throw my underwear away when it gets only wear boxer breefs. So if they get loose at the leg part, oh, it's time to go.
Speaker 43: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't like that. What's up, Helene hoop shorts?
Speaker 5: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 36: I was calling into let have know that I have eighty pairs.
Speaker 38: Of underwe Oh wow, you need to start through that.
Speaker 34: I do, I do.
Speaker 49: I sell ones from high school and I'm well into my almost late twenties.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, you have high school underwear still I do. That's like that's like, you know, still having like your high school letterman's jacket or I don't know, it's the underwear that you were wearing when you went to homecoming or something.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Uh, that's pretty wild. Wow, are they like lucky?
Speaker 42: Like?
Speaker 4: Is that why you do it?
Speaker 6: You know what I disconnected from because that's like I felt weird talking about high school girls underwear?
Speaker 4: Get it? What's up, Jennifer High?
Speaker 14: Hey, good morning guys.
Speaker 10: First off, this is my first time on since Anne's been on.
Speaker 29: So what up till?
Speaker 32: And Okay, my fiance has over one hundred pair of freaking boxers really and it's annoying.
Speaker 27: Yees collect them color.
Speaker 10: It's a brand, yes, let me tell you what's annoying. So the brand is called Swag and they have like character ones. They have like different prints with like you know, Christmas print, any like literally anything, and they're all categorized by like holidays and characters.
Speaker 4: It's so funny.
Speaker 6: It's funny because I don't wear that brand, but I have some Tommy John underwear, and I have Christmas underwear, and I have Hanukkah underwear and I find myself sometimes going, can I wear Christmas underwear when it's like October?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? They have underwear?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Christmas in July exactly. By the way, are those aren't the underwear? There's there's an underwear brand that like cups your balls.
Speaker 29: Oh my god, those are.
Speaker 7: Snug though underwear, and they're like they're like a hammock Literally, I feel like that's part of the name.
Speaker 3: It's like a ball Hammockers.
Speaker 4: Is incredible. Uh, what's up? How you doing, Drew?
Speaker 28: What's happening?
Speaker 4: Good morning guys, Good morningbody? How many underwear do you? Is it underwears or like? Is it plural? Is it underwear is singular? I think underwear would be the plural of it.
Speaker 29: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the underwears or draws.
Speaker 16: At the at the very least, at the very least twenty pair, all right, and that's.
Speaker 29: The very.
Speaker 61: And they can't be uh, they can't be like like the Target brand, right, you gotta have some quality quality box.
Speaker 29: Of Brest.
Speaker 3: Target absolutely and at.
Speaker 16: The Africa p FD something like that, like v that hugs the leg you know, nine inch in seem Yeah, guys with the big ones. Uh, also also keV uh when starting a new relationship always thrown away all of mine. And I just casually mentioned it to to, you know, the.
Speaker 62: Other party, to see if she'll do it too, because I don't want to be pulling some panties.
Speaker 16: To the side that've already been pulled right.
Speaker 4: Some other some other guy?
Speaker 29: What is that?
Speaker 6: What is that?
Speaker 4: One song from Kidding put put to this side? There you go, you gotta stay right, get rid. And I had no idea. Lorenzo, what's going on?
Speaker 16: Lorenzo?
Speaker 4: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 29: Guys? First time?
Speaker 4: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 29: I got a weird question. I'd like to know where the holes come from in our.
Speaker 4: Underwear, Moss. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Excessive washing.
Speaker 46: All of a sudden, you got holes in your underwear.
Speaker 13: And it's not like you know, you're you can throw them or anything, but where because I feel.
Speaker 8: Like they're thin, so you part them in the washing machine and dryer all the time? Yeah, I or others you just want us to say your penis is just so big, or blowing gas at the scene.
Speaker 6: Or sometimes the underwear sometimes the underwear holes come in the butthole. So I didn't mean anything. Yeah, I think it's I think it's excessive farting. It's the gas, the wed wear and terror of the gas rather taken my answer now absolutely, Uh what's up?
Speaker 4: Let me see here, Brianna. What's going on? Brianna?
Speaker 45: Hi?
Speaker 42: So my husband, we.
Speaker 30: Actually get our underwear from thees and it's like matching underwear. So we'll be like, oh, do we want to match today's date night.
Speaker 6: Let's let's wear you guys wear matching underwear. That might be the weirdest thing.
Speaker 3: I'm all for cutesy stuff.
Speaker 4: That's that I am again.
Speaker 11: I think it's weird like you because there's themes.
Speaker 6: So we match our underwear with our data and I'm ordering it from a website called fundy undies.
Speaker 4: Is that what you said?
Speaker 30: Okay?
Speaker 4: I like you keep going Bosses underwear.
Speaker 6: Ever, though I don't know. To me, it's kind of weird. Samantha, what's up, Samantha?
Speaker 12: What up?
Speaker 21: Good morning?
Speaker 5: Good morning?
Speaker 51: First of all, I will say shout out to Bambas they have the best underwear, but I'm with Shannon.
Speaker 21: My dogs love my underwear and they are not doodles.
Speaker 9: I was on a Zoom meeting one time with like two hundred and fifty people, and my dog literally came in with a pair of my underwear and its mouth.
Speaker 8: Can I tell you something that happens all the time, just when I have people over all the time.
Speaker 3: It is so embarrassing, So I feel your pain.
Speaker 6: Hey, quick question, bambas do they do what they do with socks? Doesn't bambas like you return us? Do they do that with underwear too?
Speaker 3: Yes, they do bamba sacks or the best.
Speaker 4: You know how that works? You return a pair, they give you.
Speaker 3: Another one fresh pair, no questions to ask.
Speaker 4: I don't know. There's some probably I don't know person there doing it.
Speaker 6: But remember, your underwear is being made by little kids in some for far away land that's in a like a little think about that. Do you ever think about that at all? No, I don't you think about it? Now made in a USA underwear. Let's make otherwise some kid in Indonesia is making your underwear and feeling your underwear.
Speaker 45: So we got tired of being single and broke, so we turned things around. Now we're broken single.
Speaker 2: This is Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 6: It is Mojo in the morning. Anna's got an interesting situation and she's wondering if she should say something about this one.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 36: I need advice.
Speaker 37: So there is a woman that I wouldn't say I'm like good friends with, but it's somebody that I would like to become friends with. And at this point we're very close online, so supporting each other's social media posts, commenting back and forth on DMS.
Speaker 4: All of that.
Speaker 37: She is with a man, and the man is always in my DMS. Oh, I don't know if he knows. He probably doesn't know that we're building this relationship, but he's liking my stuff. He's sliding into my DMS. I'm not responding, and I typically in this situation probably would just stay out of it, not say anything. But because I want to have a relationship with this woman, I don't know if this is something I should tell her, because what if we do become close and then this comes out and she's like, why did you never say anything?
Speaker 4: Question about the back of these two? Are they married or are they just they're.
Speaker 37: Not serious dating and publicly publicly dating together?
Speaker 4: Yes, so what is he in your DMS? Doing?
Speaker 37: Mostly just liking things. I think he said something to me one time and I just didn't respond.
Speaker 6: Let me look, did he say something that was like inappropriate and arose say.
Speaker 3: The liking doesn't bother me as much as like, what is he saying?
Speaker 37: He he said a swear word, but he was saying something very complimentary to one of my stories, like uh am I allowed to say d a M and oh yeah, okay, by the way, okay, so like I'm so abraid to break radio room.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, thank you for that way.
Speaker 6: It's nice that somebody it's nice that somebody over here it doesn't like to push it to us lose a license cab he.
Speaker 36: Said, damn girl looking good.
Speaker 37: And then like he's liking all of my stories when I'm posting like Sephie's or something like that, and I'm like, okay, I'm not responding, I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 36: But I still feel like she would be mad if she found.
Speaker 4: Out you can't do it.
Speaker 7: I think you your question, well, how I looked at it is you want to build a relationship with this young lady and the situation sounds like it's messy already, and it would be even or messy if she found out you were messing around.
Speaker 4: With this guy.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you did, though, What's what's their relationship though, like do you know their relationship?
Speaker 4: Are they together?
Speaker 37: Gotten that deep in it? But like I'm in her close friends. She frequently posts about him, and they have children together, and maybe they.
Speaker 4: Have an open relationship and they're both trying to to come at you. I don't think that's the case.
Speaker 8: Or maybe he thinks he's just giving you a compliment and there's nothing wrong with that, which I personally disagree with.
Speaker 6: But we ain't doing that just compliments. Yeah, it's maybe it's more innocent you're saying.
Speaker 3: Nevernversation, conversation, but absolutely don't insert myself into this.
Speaker 7: I think what's the benefit. It's how I look at it is the risk verse reward in the situation. It seems like you're risking the potential for a good friend, somebody that's already supportive in your life. It seems like you're risking that for a guy.
Speaker 4: That I don't know. Do you like this guy? Like, do you want to see something move forward? That makes it? That makes the decision even clearer, So I should tell her. I don't know if you should tell her.
Speaker 37: But yet, but this is someone that I would love to have in my circle. Like I think she's so cool, such a boss.
Speaker 7: I'm not saying I don't do that and don't tell her and hopes that it'll bring y'all closer, because that's just nasty work.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't told that, because she'll side with him well a million percent. Do not ever respond, don't not even a thank you, not a like of hit. I would.
Speaker 8: I would just stay as far away as I could from that situation.
Speaker 4: Morning. What's going on, Susan?
Speaker 49: Good morning, guys, Good morning Susan, so Lydia, I have a question.
Speaker 38: Does this make you feel uncomfortable?
Speaker 4: Real quick? That's not Lydia, and I know it's a new voice.
Speaker 6: That is No, that's Anna Rob Anna's the newest member of the Mojo on the Morning Show.
Speaker 29: Yeah, if you.
Speaker 4: Haven't seen what she looks like, go on our Instagram or you can follow her Anna.
Speaker 38: But she looks like Billie Eilis.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would say, by the way, I slid in her DMS and said that exact same thing, and she won't respond.
Speaker 4: She's just friends with my wife. He'll go ahead.
Speaker 37: I only am uncomfortable because I know his relationship with this girl. Like if I didn't know about that, I would just be like whatever, it's another guy.
Speaker 49: And I feel like you should say something and just tell her like, so, this is making me feel uncomfortable because we are I consider us friends. So and then she can take it from there and tell him like hey, like if she doesn't find it, you know, any type of eventsive, then she'll just be like, hey, my friend doesn't like that, you know, stop doing that.
Speaker 3: Or if she does, then that's you know, that's.
Speaker 36: Where it leads.
Speaker 49: It's her problem, it's their problem, really, But I feel like if you feel like your friends, if you consider her an acquaintance a friend, then I feel like it is kind of your responsibility, especially if you want to build a relationship with her. I would feel uncomfortable if my friend never said anything.
Speaker 4: To me about it. So you're saying, say something trying.
Speaker 49: To build a relationship. Yeah, but I would just like blame it on you, like, hey, I don't really like that knowing that you guys are in a relationship. You know, I don't know how you feel about it. I'm not trying to cause issues, but you know, like you know, you're my friend. I feel like it's something I should be telling you.
Speaker 6: They're not friends though, Yeah, they're trying to become friends. That's what she's trying to do. Anne also says you should say something or but you say say something to him huh oh to him.
Speaker 14: Hi, good morning.
Speaker 22: I think you should tell him, be like hey, your wife or whatever she is to him, or just say hey, aren't you this person's husband boyfriend and kind of like mention it to him and be like if you don't you know, kind of lay back a little bit.
Speaker 26: She will find out.
Speaker 8: I like that, don't you don't even to the second part, aren't you so and so his boyfriend question mark done?
Speaker 3: Don't respond again. Yeah, if you say anything, that's a great thing to say.
Speaker 4: Sarah, what do you think Anna should do?
Speaker 30: So my question is is why is he not blocked?
Speaker 4: Why is she not already blocked him?
Speaker 43: Yes, because if you already know that he's in a relationship with this woman that you're trying to build a friendship with, and you start seeing the likes and maybe a few dms, I would have immediately blocked him.
Speaker 4: But Anna, also you have to understand it's not yourself.
Speaker 6: She's not a normal person that's on the Instagram or on any social media platform. That's what she does for a living she does like influencing stuff, constant creation, and can I be honest with you, like, I think if it was just the okay regular, you would just block. I think she starts blocking him right away. I think I personally think he will go to her and go God, that friend of yours blocked me, and I was just trying to tell her, Damn, she looked good.
Speaker 37: He's also in the public eye, so he's also does this thing too. Yeah, so I try to I mean, not that I need to keep up with him, but I think.
Speaker 6: You block him. It comes off red flaggy to her of why are you blocking him so soon? And what did he really say? Because if he just said on a picture, damn, you look good, is he really saying something that is out of line? Probably well, we know that, we know that, but he could play it off to her like no, and she'd probably believe him, Jamie, what's up, Hey.
Speaker 42: What's up?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 7: Not much?
Speaker 14: And I listen, you gotta be a girl's girl.
Speaker 63: You have to say something to her, and like, even if you just make it like a joke, be like, yeah, I've seen so and so coming down my picture the other day and I didn't know how to respond, because the thing is is relationships and friendships are built on trust, and going into this friendship without that, I feel like it's gonna hinder you later.
Speaker 26: If you guys are hanging out and he makes a pass at you in person, that's gonna be even worse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, be a girl, girl's girl. Yeah you'd hate that, keV, Why do you hate that?
Speaker 7: I know I'm gonna get attacked for these and I don't care, and uh, I need to have a well thought out description of why I don't like girl code. But my initial reaction is that a lot of times women only have a girl code because she's another woman, and it could be so many layers of it. But it's like, at the time, you don't even know this person just because she's a girl. You're like, I'm on the side, there's a code.
Speaker 4: Yeah, It's like that's just weak to me.
Speaker 6: So you don't think that girls being girl having girl code is like bros before hose for the guys.
Speaker 7: I'm not doing that for no rando bro, just because it's got to be different on our situation, because there's there's some people out here who don't deserve grace, not to say that, But it's some people out here who haven't earned the right.
Speaker 4: They don't live by a Just because she's a girl doesn't mean I should like her.
Speaker 8: Honestly, so far, I think the best choice is what the caller said about just asking.
Speaker 3: Him, Hey, aren't you.
Speaker 4: Although Sean's got a piece of advice, what do you think?
Speaker 27: Yeah?
Speaker 14: First of all, I don't think she used to say anything because usually of women is going to sad with her man and he can twist the story.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 19: And also when somebody says something on somebody's story, it automatically goes into the damn right, So what if he not technically in your damn that's true?
Speaker 16: What if he's just responding to your story?
Speaker 4: Brings up automatically go to the tercality of yeah.
Speaker 6: When you if you put post something and I like it or heart it, or if I write a comment like damn you look great. His damn you look great is like damn you look great, not damn you look great?
Speaker 4: And I want to what.
Speaker 6: Not do that?
Speaker 37: But is only commenting on pictures or selfies of me? Like I post a million stories and things and you're only sliding up or liking things? Where I'm dressed up, or I'm doing something cute or posting a selfie.
Speaker 4: Maybe uh, he's just not a big architectural god. I don't know.
Speaker 6: But honestly, I think Shannon's right, and I think that that listener is right. I think that even just like, hey, hey, if he does it again, just go, you know, I'm friends with your girl.
Speaker 4: I hope you're doing great.
Speaker 27: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Period, And honestly, just move on like that.
Speaker 6: And once he notices that's the case, then the next time that you do go and get to hang out with her, he's going to feel very awkward.
Speaker 36: Watch all right, thanks for the advice.
Speaker 4: I don't know if we really gave you any advice. We kind of left it up in the air.
Speaker 6: But we'll see what's in that message next time he's in the too late. Now, how long ago did he put that in your DMS?
Speaker 50: Like a week ago?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you don't do it now now you look like you're acting weird and stuff. You gotta wait till he doesn't the next time.
Speaker 45: Every group chat has that side group chat where they talked about that one person in the group chat.
Speaker 2: If you think you doesn't, well, this is MO show in the morning. You're a cheater. Here, let me read you a list of people that still respect you where there was a list.
Speaker 4: No no lists.
Speaker 2: Another War of the Roses is after nine on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 4: All right, it's Mojo in the Morning show. Shannon.
Speaker 6: You got to tell the story that you told all of us before the show about the joint account that you and your husband have together and your account was somewhat hacked.
Speaker 8: I guess, Oh, yeah, well, okay, so wasn't I don't share. We have separate finances for the most part, but we do have a shared like a debit account that we put money into every paycheck for household expenses.
Speaker 50: So things like.
Speaker 8: Groceries and bills like our DT bill, lawn care, the alarm company, our cell phones get taken out of this joint account that we both put money into.
Speaker 3: The pot so you speak, Is that is that.
Speaker 4: Something that you guys both came up with or how did you guys come up doing that?
Speaker 42: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I guess we did.
Speaker 8: When we were talking about how we were going to do finances, which is an ongoing discussion by the way, since we've gotten married.
Speaker 6: I always wondered about that because of you know, when people get into second marriages. I always wonder how you guys do it because you already have your stuff in your own accounts, and then how you decide who you're paying for it. Do you feel like you guys have our roommates sometimes, like when you're doing that, like when you're paying the bills and stuff.
Speaker 8: I don't love it, honestly, it's funny that you're talking about this. I don't love how we're doing it right now. We've done it for a little over a year and we're having conversations about how like we're noticing we need to change how we're doing it. Yeah, like it's been a trial and we need to make some adjustments for sure.
Speaker 4: Well, especially after you tell this, especially with this.
Speaker 8: DM joint account, okay, because I'm noticing that because I can see it on my phone, the account doesn't ever have a ton of money in it, and I'm like, where in the heck is this money going? Because we sat down and created a spreadsheet so we knew how much money needed to go into the acco out every month so that we could cover all of our expenses, and then estimated expenses right like groceries and stuff, And so I'm like, what in the heck, where's this money going? So I go into my app and I look at it, and that man is so busted because he has been using our shared account to treat himself to a nice little breakfast at a beautiful little coffee shop several days a week, and he's paying for it out of this shared account. And oh, if it was times, I'd be like, oh, the cards are both read, they look the same.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 8: Oh no, I said something to him about it, and I was like, look that that's not a joint that's not a household expense, and this account is only for household expenses. So you treating yourself to breakfast, which I love, go ahead and do it on your way to work, but that is not that comes out of West's own separate bank account. When he came give me his excuse, keV, my head almost exploded. I was the character of anger from inside out. I couldn't feel the fire coming out of my head. He said, well, because I said, there are plenty of breakfast options at home, like grab food here before you go, and he's like, well, sometimes we don't have any food here, so I have to go out.
Speaker 3: And then it becomes a household expense.
Speaker 4: To talk about rational.
Speaker 3: So my response back was then go to the grocery store with the shared account card, my face looking at him like I had to call myself before I had an answer.
Speaker 6: If that's the case, we're all hungry right now too, Can we can we use the red card?
Speaker 4: Can we order from? But like I can fize, I can.
Speaker 3: See where he's going Lula's Cafe, Common Well Chomp. I'm like, oh, these places are very nice. It's not like he's going through Tim Horton's.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: I always like this is interesting.
Speaker 6: So when you guys do your accounts and stuff, so you have you guys have this one account. He's got his own account. You got your own account. So when you buy something for Lucy and Smith, do you have to take it out of your account?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: Okay, so you take it out of your account. And when he has to buy for Samantha and Kieren, he takes it out of his account. And then if it's something that the whole family, Lucy, Smith, Kieren and Samantha are going.
Speaker 8: To have together, if it's a household thing, yeah, it comes out of the account.
Speaker 6: Like say for instance that he's save for instance that he's going to buy a bad miinton set. I don't know why I said a badmint, like household. Say he's going to Okay, so that's a household expense. So but what happens if Smith and Lucy don't like the badmint?
Speaker 19: This is where.
Speaker 4: I would wonder about that.
Speaker 16: Do y'all?
Speaker 7: Because you know, one day when I get married, I need to understand these questions. Do you just say that I'm gonna get married?
Speaker 14: You are?
Speaker 4: I thought you were going to be like the black Hugh hefnan No, I'm still who I am. I thought you were going to be the.
Speaker 6: Guy that's going to be out there having a million. Girls can do that, bunnies all over.
Speaker 3: You can't do that, Okay, But like, do y'all put the same amount and and join the count?
Speaker 27: Yes?
Speaker 8: But he will argue right now that I'm not putting in money, and there's a I'm not putting in as much money, and there's a reason, and it's because sometimes if we have a big expense, I there, I look at the account and I'm like, I can't use the card.
Speaker 3: There's not enough money in here, So I'll pay it out of mine and I kind of keep track and go, Okay, I've already put in of my own money.
Speaker 4: What I did?
Speaker 3: You see what I mean? So it's not that's what I'm saying. It's no, but it's not working. Okay, we need to come up with something different. Okay, it's not working.
Speaker 6: Do you think do you think it will ever come down to like just let's just throw it all in one account?
Speaker 38: I said.
Speaker 3: I said that the other day.
Speaker 8: I was like, why don't we just put like we each have money taken out of our paychecks for like m E sp and like a four oh one K. I'm like, whatever's left over, let's just dump it all into the same pot. And he goes, Okay, listen to what you're saying. So when you pay your credit card, it's coming out of this and I'm going to have questions. And I was, yeah, figureself, because my my spending is different than in his spending.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So so he just is going out to breakfast, you're going out to the you're going to my money going to the south end of the of the summer.
Speaker 3: Second, Yeah, no, I wish it's my money.
Speaker 8: But he's like, you know, if it comes out of the joint account, then I have questions.
Speaker 6: You need to do what every married woman, including probably my wife, does. You need to have your your secret stash show you think.
Speaker 36: So, I don't have to.
Speaker 64: I don't share my credit card bill with him. You get your secret stash super pretty right now. Like one time I said to Chelsea, I I go, Chelse, do you have any cash at all? I need some cash? And she goes, yeah, I'll be right back.
Speaker 6: She comes back and she gives me a one hundred dollars bill, Like, not just seventeen dollars and ninety seven cents out.
Speaker 4: Of her purse? Should I give you a hundred dollar bill?
Speaker 48: Like?
Speaker 4: Where's that from? She goes, never mind, it was one of those I saw she had. Well you know what it was. She blames it on COVID.
Speaker 6: She said, remember during COVID, everybody thought the banks were going to close down, and she started taking money out.
Speaker 4: I'm like you were, but I didn't realize.
Speaker 7: I never believe women when they say they don't have money, Oh they got I never believe it.
Speaker 4: What's up, David high Never Hey, good morning guys, Good morning. Hey I you Shannon, you just insulted my bank account.
Speaker 35: You really did.
Speaker 19: You're talking about lettuce and these brunch places, these high falutin French places.
Speaker 4: Yes, And I'm over here feeling guilty going to Tim Horne's.
Speaker 3: Yea, like no, trust me. And by the way, even if he was doing that, still not a household expense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tim Basbee fired though I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they need to bring back this or cream glazed.
Speaker 6: But yes you David, Yeah, David, real quick. You think your wife's got a little secret stash of your cash somewhere?
Speaker 4: Oh for sure, she she she goes to Starbucks and I know it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which Starbucks?
Speaker 6: No, you know what my wife or not my wife? My mom used to do when I was a little kid. I remember my mom used to go to the grocery store and she would always ask for money over. She would always do that, like should should ask for money over? And then the thing that I was telling a friend this story, and a friend said to me, goes he found out that his wife was going to Kroger and buying gift cards. So she was buying like the groceries for the whole family, but then buying visa gift cards for her purchases that she didn't want her husband to know. About so she was finding finding a way to go and be able to purchase you know, the handbags and stuff off of that.
Speaker 4: We should call that restaurant that you said that he goes to to call it again.
Speaker 6: We should call it, and we should say that, man, there's a man in there with really nice hair, that dresses nice that stole our credit card.
Speaker 3: Hold on a second, Actually, I'm gonna check his location and see that one of those places.
Speaker 4: Missfit Victor wants to make a comment on Victor.
Speaker 48: Hey, good morning, guess shinn dude, how how high can his breakfast bill be?
Speaker 4: The guy's like ninety six pounds? Didn't he like.
Speaker 16: You could be?
Speaker 27: Like, I could see you cutting them off.
Speaker 2: Like a half a granola bar for breakfast. Here you go, make sure you eat all of it.
Speaker 4: I watched her stuff like that.
Speaker 6: I watched on her story yesterday, West opening the refrigerator, looking at the refrigerator to see what kind of food's in there, and he was like, who ate all the apples?
Speaker 4: I'm like, who.
Speaker 5: Mo.
Speaker 54: Yeah, I watched I watched that video, no joke, like nine times.
Speaker 48: Because I was trying to figure out if that's the tallest fridge in the world.
Speaker 27: Or if West is really that short.
Speaker 3: I think too because of the way I was like crouched out in my chair filming him so he wouldn't see me, because he was like singing this little song about there being no.
Speaker 4: Food in the house. You know what's funny though about the refrigerator.
Speaker 6: Compared to refrigerator Ours has styrofoam containers from to go boxes. In Ours, Shannon's got like a nice array of like healthy snacks and food in there, like you're you, and I.
Speaker 27: Could see I could see.
Speaker 48: Shannon doing the thing that like everybody's doing where they they bring home the eggs and take it out of the container and put it in a plastic container, taking out all and color coding everything.
Speaker 4: Behavior. That is behavior when it comes.
Speaker 7: Because I don't do it for like aesthetics, and I don't do it for everything, but I do do it for the eggs.
Speaker 6: You know that cart in his bands and warehouses all put it in the fridge. Do you do you also watch the lettuce and put it in a bowl in there or what do you do?
Speaker 4: Just bag it? Yeah?
Speaker 48: Okay, all right, wait a sight, Kevin, Yeah, Kevin, you're worried about where eggs have been do you remember how you got pink eye?
Speaker 4: I said that, cart I can imagine.
Speaker 13: What are you are you?
Speaker 27: Are you eating the eggs like with the shell on?
Speaker 29: Are you putting the shells?
Speaker 4: It's about the brings up a great point. You got to your keep your thumbs clean. White Detroit, US.
Speaker 1: Next from Skid and Grandmas, Simy V and Iard Radio Station gar Indeed, human real stories, real laughs, real do Lojoe in the Morning live catching cheaters.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of it. I'm sorry, get your home for Boar.
Speaker 4: Of the Roses.
Speaker 29: Joe in the Morning.
Speaker 4: John think his wife is cheating on him? And why is that? John?
Speaker 28: So she she's got a UTI, okay, and that's that's not something she usually gets really unless you know she's been active in a certain way. And we haven't been active like that for about a month now.
Speaker 6: So you think that because she has a UTI, that she's been sexually active with somebody else other than you, since you guys aren't together.
Speaker 8: But you can get a UTI from a lot of different things. Like I understand, sex is usually the main cause of it, but that's not just the only way.
Speaker 4: Why Why are why would you say you guys are not having sex. What's the reasoning for that.
Speaker 28: We just gotten to fight a little a little while ago regarding regarding some family stuff, and now we're we're just we're not having a good time and she I don't know, it just kind of what it seems like, right, and who I'm not having? Not having a good time?
Speaker 4: John, Why all of a sudden do you think that this X of hers is in her life?
Speaker 28: Because I've seen this calls from him, and I've seen, you know, miscalls that she hasn't taken from him.
Speaker 4: So is this unusual that they still communicate with each other.
Speaker 28: For the amount that they are. Yeah, you know, they would talk here and there, but now it seems like they're talking quite a bit lately. And you know, they wouldn't be doing that if if it was just friendship.
Speaker 6: So, John, you gave us the number of your wife's ex, and you want us to call him up to see where he's going to send a dozen free roses?
Speaker 47: Uh huh.
Speaker 6: This would be very wild because usually it's somebody that's on the phone testing out their spouse. You're actually testing out your spouse's X.
Speaker 3: Anybody's still testing a spouse?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, all right, we're doing the War of the Roses this morning. And this is going to be very, very awkward to be able to tell this guy that we have a husband on the phone that thinks that his wife is messing around with him. Mute your phone, and we're hoping that this guy does not send flowers to Belle, who is John's wife.
Speaker 4: It's War the Roses.
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Hi is this Kaden?
Speaker 27: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hi, Kayden.
Speaker 8: My name is Nicole and I'm calling you from a new online floral company called rosesboom dot com with an offer for some free flowers. We have like thirty seconds to answer two survey questions in exchange for a dozen long stemmed red roses. It's a promotional offer, totally free, and the flowers will go out a little bit later on this afternoon.
Speaker 16: Yeah, if you can make it quick.
Speaker 29: Sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, have you purchased flowers in the last six months, Caden?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: Do you plan on purchasing flowers in the next six months?
Speaker 56: No?
Speaker 16: Not really?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: As I thank you for participating in that.
Speaker 8: Roses bloom dot com survey, I'm now authorized to provide you with that dozen long stemmed red roses.
Speaker 3: So again, they go out today a little bit later on.
Speaker 8: And I just need a first and a last name of who you would like these to go to, and they can be out of state.
Speaker 3: Sure, Lana, La and a Okay in the last name, Okay, do you know her phone number?
Speaker 60: Yeah, it's seven, okay, in her relationship to you, it's my wife.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, Kayden. We're going to send those flowers off.
Speaker 8: You can expect to receive them later this afternoon, like I said, And I just need really quickly to let you know that this call was being recorded for quality and training purposes.
Speaker 3: Are you okay with that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Okay, And we'll be sending you some information about some specials that we have really really soon. Okay, Yeah, okay, thanks Kaiden, you sure?
Speaker 3: Bye bye?
Speaker 4: John Heyo send him to his wife.
Speaker 28: I mean, that guy sounds frank everything I'm to understand is a bit of a loser. So if he's sending it to her, good for her.
Speaker 11: I hope.
Speaker 28: So, I hope, I hope it steers things on the right track and that she's true. I mean, he sounds like a bit of a mess, so hopefully it's it's it's better, you know this, This puts things kind of at ease. For me a little bit at least.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know how Eddie's it's going to be, because your wife is on the other line. Really, we had to call her up because we had to let her know what was going on, and we wanted to let her know kind of what we were doing by calling him up and hold on one second.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay yo yo.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: This is the home of War of the Roses. Mojo in the morning, Belle.
Speaker 25: Yes, I'm here.
Speaker 4: Bell, Say hi to John, Bye, Bell, Say hi.
Speaker 6: Hi Bell. John contacted us here because he was worried that something was going on, that maybe you were still kind of close to an act of yours.
Speaker 4: And what's that?
Speaker 50: I'm sorry, No, I don't know.
Speaker 56: What he's talking about.
Speaker 25: Absolutely not.
Speaker 6: Well, we were just trying to see what kind of relationship you do have with.
Speaker 4: With your acts, Caden.
Speaker 33: There's no relationship, did you not just hear what I said?
Speaker 6: No relationship at all.
Speaker 26: There's nothing, absolutely nothing going on.
Speaker 11: Do you still doing anything?
Speaker 4: Do you still talk to him?
Speaker 56: Not?
Speaker 14: Really, that's the past.
Speaker 3: Does he ever try to reach out? Does he ever try to reach out to.
Speaker 14: You sometimes and it's not that serious.
Speaker 6: Do you talk to him when he does reach out to you sometimes? And is it just a friendship that you guys have or do you guys have uh, nothing at all.
Speaker 50: It's nobody's business.
Speaker 42: That was a long time ago.
Speaker 25: That's the past.
Speaker 14: Why are we focusing on the past.
Speaker 50: He's in the past.
Speaker 26: My husband is my present in my future.
Speaker 4: And John, do you want to say anything.
Speaker 28: Very reassuring to hear you know? You know me, I get really uh in my own head and I can't see past my own feet sometimes, And yeh, I'm happy to hear that you know she's committed to this.
Speaker 14: Why would you not think I love you?
Speaker 28: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm going to put you guys on hold right now and let you guys just have a conversation with each other, and you guys probably have a little bit more talking that you should do.
Speaker 4: Hold on one second.
Speaker 6: Do we think he's just a guy that has a jealousy issue and maybe their struggles that they're going through right now is making it worse. Or do we think that there was a little bit of defensiveness on her part when she was asked about her acts.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of thoughts and I'd love to know what your thoughts were you Shannon and the listeners will We'll take some calls. Hold on one second, joined the discussion now eight four four Mojo Live.
Speaker 29: Is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 45: See Cardi, D Stoop Dogg, DGEs Zar Larson, Vincent Boone and more at our twenty twenty six iHeart Radio Music Festival.
Speaker 2: Voo has your shot to get in.
Speaker 7: Now ask right all those artists and so many more in Las Vegas at T Mobile Arena two nights back to back September eighteenth and nineteenth.
Speaker 4: If you want to go, how's your chance?
Speaker 7: Text the word lucky to two hundred two hundred Again text lucky the two hundred two hundred your shot Go to the iHeartRadio Music Festival.
Speaker 45: You get her text confirming entry plus iHeartRadio Infos standard data and message for a supply.
Speaker 6: Where the roses and a husband jealous and suspicious that his wife is cheating because they've been getting into fights with each other having that sex in a while. He said that she's got a uti. He thinks that she got that through sex. Could you explain that to me, by the way, because I that is a thing. I mean, if you have a lot of I have a wife, but I don't understand the whole A lot.
Speaker 3: Of sex, you know, it's bacteriating.
Speaker 8: You can develop YOUTI, but you can develop EUTI from like being dehydrated, being constipated, and there's like a lot of it. But that is like I would I'm not a doctor, I would say that's probably the most common.
Speaker 3: Way to get one.
Speaker 8: To me, I get where John is coming from and being uneasy that a lot of these things, when you put them together, look kind of like if I looked at Wes's phone and he had a ton of miss calls from his ex wife, would I go what is happening?
Speaker 3: And raise an eyebrow? Yeah?
Speaker 8: That being said, he they very specifically said there were a lot of missed calls and ones that she hasn't taken. So to me, that that showed that her ex is trying to reach out to her, but she's not answering the phone calls, do you know what I mean? So that's kind of more on the ex husband who's married. We heard him send flowers to his wife, but that's more on the X husband. Why does he continue to reach out but she's not picking up his phone call?
Speaker 4: Lydia Bianca, is this an ex husband or is this an ex X?
Speaker 3: Sorry? I'm just assuming, Hu, I know, what do we have here?
Speaker 56: Do we know?
Speaker 38: It is just like an ex relationship.
Speaker 4: I don't think they're married, so they were never married?
Speaker 3: Okay, do you see what I mean?
Speaker 8: Like, if he's calling and calling and calling and calling, fine, that's on him. But the way that he made it sound, she's not answering.
Speaker 6: But you don't think though that even if she's not answering, she could say this guy, my ex tell her husband.
Speaker 4: My ex keeps calling me? Why is he calling?
Speaker 3: And that's that's a huge piece of it, absolutely, Danny.
Speaker 4: I want to know what your thoughts are. Danny.
Speaker 21: Hi, Hey, good morning, We'll go Good morning everyone.
Speaker 14: I'm how come you guys are going to do.
Speaker 29: A two way call?
Speaker 4: Or oh, you mean a three way call? So are we three way call?
Speaker 15: Then?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: The reason was he did not want to do that, and at first he did know if you guys did that, well, can I tell you something. He did not want us to bring her into this at all. We could never ever do this war of the roses if we didn't have her to be part of this, Because, to be quite honest with you, that would be just us calling him up, seeing where he sends the flowers to he sends him there, and going okay, good. I think that we always had to have you know her involved in this, and you're right, a three way call would have been better doing it. But I think we thought that he was going to send the flowers to his h you know, his girlfriend is you know the or this girl to Bell?
Speaker 12: Did we know that he was married before he guys made the caller?
Speaker 6: No, honestly no, I didn't have a clue about that, and neither did did our producers have a clue. So that love you, Hey, we love you tea buddy. Listen, I'm gonna be quite honest with you. It was one of those ones where it was like fly by the seat of your pants. But then also, if it wasn't for the reaction that John's wife, Bell gave to the whole Hey, you know, we called your acts and she got kind of defensive, I don't even think we would air this. I think it would be a non war of the roses. What's going on, David, Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 4: Good man? Warre the roses comments here?
Speaker 29: Yeah, man, I think.
Speaker 15: She's got something else going on. She's still talking to her ex, and I don't know. I don't think he's overthinking it at all. I think there's something else going on.
Speaker 4: Is that come from the way that she reacted?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean kind of.
Speaker 15: I mean she admitted that they still talk and it's not it's nobody else's business.
Speaker 29: I think that's pretty shady.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She also to me, I don't know what to think about this one.
Speaker 8: But she also to me sounded very exasperated and frustrated when she kept saying, this was my past, this was my past, this was my past. Like John had been, has been constantly, you know, on her about something else going on.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I think you're giving her too much credit.
Speaker 3: I actually don't sway one way or the other on this one.
Speaker 4: Alex, what's up your thoughts?
Speaker 29: Hi?
Speaker 4: Alex? Is your name Alex? Or is your name not Alex? I don't know.
Speaker 28: Yeah, my name is Alex.
Speaker 4: Oh your name is Alex. What's happening in Alex? And you have an accent too? I love it? What's going on? Sexy accent guy? Yep?
Speaker 10: How much?
Speaker 14: Just uh commenting on the.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's going on? Go ahead, you're on, you're on you're on the radio right now. What's happening?
Speaker 14: All right? But yeah, yeah, I just want to say that you gotta.
Speaker 4: Be cheating because.
Speaker 16: She she like just she jumped the conclusions too quick.
Speaker 32: I didn't like it.
Speaker 6: I felt the same way too. I felt like she got so defensive, don't you think so, Alex?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Alex is killing me.
Speaker 6: You're killing me today, Junia, Alex, you're thank you for the call, Alex.
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Lee, what's up?
Speaker 56: Lee?
Speaker 16: Going on though?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: Well, aside from the fact that Alex almost put me to sleep there, what's going on?
Speaker 12: I don't know, man, I feel like he's trying to double cross down there. I think you should have told his wife. I feel like you probably six the other guy and warned them because he was like like just say, oh yeah, it's just serious to hurt my wife.
Speaker 16: Wait.
Speaker 4: Please, We didn't do it.
Speaker 6: We didn't contact his wife though, until after he sent the flowers.
Speaker 12: John's wife.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we did not.
Speaker 6: We did not contact Belle until after her Axe sent the flowers to his wife.
Speaker 4: Just so you know that.
Speaker 12: Oh okay, all right, all right listening?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, no, no, no, just just so you know, we we contacted after the flowers went to, uh, this guy, what's the guy's name?
Speaker 4: Kayden?
Speaker 6: After Cayden sent flowers to his wife and we you know, talked, it was all right, get Bella on the phone because now we got to confront her and see what what she thinks of.
Speaker 4: This whole thing.
Speaker 12: So okay, yes, I stood there like her reaction though, you know, she was a fan office like, I don't want to talk about my age, like, and it was in there. She wouldn't have a problem with, you know.
Speaker 16: Talking about her or it being closer, you know.
Speaker 39: She say what it is?
Speaker 6: You know, yeah, you know, And I I appreciate you Colin and saying this because I think that you know, you're right. It does sound like we double crossed, like you said, you know, John and this one here, but we have we have to kind of explain that, and I probably needed to explain it more that after he sent the flowers, the ex sent the flowers to his wife, we were like, all right, we got to get her on the phone. By the way, you know, so all guys calling, I love this man. We're gonna have guy ratings this month. I'm excited. Ali, what's up?
Speaker 4: Ali? Another guy? Welcome to two, Hey, good morning, guys. What are they doing? Ninety five? What's going on?
Speaker 16: Hey, good morning?
Speaker 4: How you guys doing fantastic? What's your thoughts? Ali?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I kind of feel sorry for the dude because she's one hundred percent playing him. I mean it went from when you guys brought up, Hey, you talk to him she said absolutely not, to oh sometimes, to maybe to none of your business, and then I feel like at the end of it, she tried to divert it by saying, oh, why do you think I don't love you? Instead of saying, Hey, why do you think I'm unfaithful? It was a whole lot of it was really weird, and I kind of feel sorry for you. But there's something going on, whether it's with her ex or someone else's.
Speaker 3: Miss call though.
Speaker 8: That's the piece I can't wrap my brain around, is if she's not answering these phone calls like that to me just sticks out number two.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't I don't think we asked him.
Speaker 13: I don't think we asked him enough questions regarding that. I mean, he did say I kind of did hear him when he did say, oh, Like I saw some calls that were missed in some other calls, but I don't know if he said she answered or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I think said one she hasn't taken.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, that's what he said.
Speaker 13: I mean maybe maybe that's what he saw. But I think you'd have to ask them more questions regarding that. If he's calling, they're definitely talking, because why else would he be calling her? And and and I think I think he sees it, he knows what's going on, and uh, you know, he just doesn't want to take that step or he's afraid to me and Ali.
Speaker 6: We got to trust a guy's intuition like we trust women's intuition. Women always say in War of the Roses, you got to trust your woman's intuition, a woman's gut. If we're not letting the guys also have that, then we're totally double standard in this one.
Speaker 4: And I think people have oh one.
Speaker 16: Module.
Speaker 13: And like I said, I believe the rect lag in the situation was her trying to divert it by saying, what do you think I don't love you? Instead of her saying why would you think I'm not faithful to you? And I think that's that would be it for me one percent.
Speaker 6: Thanks Ali, appreciate you, by the way, Ali, should I should I allow it be all guys calling in?
Speaker 4: Or should I take a woman's call here right now?
Speaker 16: It's okay to hear both sides.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I kind of like this. I kind of like this though.
Speaker 6: This is Shannon Jenna. This is enjoyable for you hanging out with a bunch of guys today. No, I actually want to hear them.
Speaker 4: Toya, what's up? Toya?
Speaker 56: Hi?
Speaker 25: Hey, y'all a something it down this week?
Speaker 4: Y'all doing a good job. What do you think?
Speaker 25: I agree with the other caller with a lee and with the other folks saying, and this is my thing. You're married, right, Why are you even communicating with an X? It don't sound like y'all got kids.
Speaker 4: It don't sound like y'all share a dog.
Speaker 25: It don't sound like y'all got a split deals, Like why.
Speaker 14: Are you even talking to him in the first place?
Speaker 25: So I think, like I said, like at least said, it is a red flag because you don't need to be communicating with help and this cause or not? I think Shannon, maybe she was busy, didn't answer, but then she's calling him back, you know, So they are definitely communicating and it is a red flag. And I hope I think John is his name.
Speaker 6: I hope he figured that our Toya, you're the best. I'm glad we added you to the call. Jenna, Is it Jenness, Jennis?
Speaker 3: Jennie?
Speaker 4: Is it janis hella?
Speaker 12: Jane?
Speaker 56: Right?
Speaker 4: It's genetically on my okay?
Speaker 3: I thought it was.
Speaker 36: And I see.
Speaker 4: What's going on, Jennis.
Speaker 57: So I had a really feeling that if you guys contacted the white would she would would she have had the opportunity to come the other guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did it, and we right, we didn't do it in that order, and we didn't.
Speaker 6: We actually contacted her after he had already sent the flowers off, so he had no indication that we were calling, unless he's a listener, which he could be a listener.
Speaker 44: Wonder because I just felt like it wasn't very genuine. I just felt like there's more to it, and she was a little defensive, So.
Speaker 21: I just feel like there's a little more to it.
Speaker 19: She has the feeling that she.
Speaker 44: Might want to pursue it, but she was just seeing defensive and.
Speaker 6: Putting it off, and you know what, you could be right. I mean, he also go I can listen to when Channon called and talked to him. How did he sound when he sent the flowers right away to his wife? Could be he's a listener, Brianna, last call on this one. What's going on?
Speaker 32: Hi?
Speaker 11: How are you?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 4: We're going to Brianna? What are your thoughts on War of the Roses?
Speaker 42: Okay?
Speaker 9: So, did anybody notice that when you guys called him, he called her his girlfriend, and then when you got the wife on the phone, she said that was his wife.
Speaker 42: I was completely shocked.
Speaker 9: I think he has a girlfriend, and I think that he was expecting that guy to send flowers to his girlfriend. But then you got the wife on the phone, and he was a little shocked, like he founded a little Ranald that she kind of popped.
Speaker 6: In and was like, hey, yeah, now it I'm telling you. I think we got more to explore. Brianna, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 9: I definitely do because I'm not gonna lie. I've been that person that stayed friends with their axes while they were in a relationship. I always have what my current boyfriend that I've been with for four years now, he did not like it. He was not a fan at all and pretty much. It was like pick the boyfriends or pick me. So I let it go and I don't tosk to my ex boyfriends anymore. But I still feel pretty strongly about the fact that.
Speaker 18: You can be friends with an ex.
Speaker 9: Like if you end on good terms and you were friends beforehand, who says that you can't. So I used to get really defensive as well when my boyfriends would accuse me or get angry and say like, hey, I don't why are you talking to your ax?
Speaker 18: That's weird?
Speaker 9: But like they were my friends, so I was like, you need to understand, like I was friends with this person for two years before we started dating, Like I'm not just going.
Speaker 21: To drop them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got to figure out what the level is of this because I don't trust any guys. But I also agree with you. I agree that you can be friends with exs You Hole of Wars.
Speaker 45: The Roses, The Five Lives, To Tell Your Mom, Tohnescams, and Shannon's Dirty You on the thirty.
Speaker 2: This is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 6: All right, is Mojo in the Morning. So keV your son Josiah has his first celebrity crush.
Speaker 4: I was so surprised he face timed me yesterday him and his mom.
Speaker 7: They just got back in town for being in Atlanta seeing some family, so haven't seen him in a while. He gets on face time, he's so excited, like I'm just excited. So he's like dad firsting out his mom is Dad, I have a celebrity crush. And immediately I'm like, oh my god, like who is this? I started to think of like, who are my celebrity crushes?
Speaker 6: I think my first one may have been like Carmen electric Or so I was, you know, I was one of those you're a carmeon Elector.
Speaker 4: By the way he to see her, I was like, oh you thought, I know. She puts out low key z. Remember Zena the Warrior Princess. I used to like her too. I used to be like, you better slate him dragons.
Speaker 7: So yeah, so Jo Sience says he has a celebrity crush, and I'm like, okay, who is it?
Speaker 4: And he says her name's Madison Sky. And immediately, what do you think? I did? I Google? So I type in I'm like Madison Sky. Pull up.
Speaker 7: The first thing you see is like an Instagram. I clicked he turned up my brightness so you can see this I clicked the Instagram and Madison skypops. Oh my god, look at that.
Speaker 4: What I said, Josiah, I don't know if I'm like what, I think she might be a little Is that the right way?
Speaker 36: That's what he was talking about.
Speaker 4: I'm like, jo, sorry, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: By the way, you can't get to Google right now. Is just big booty.
Speaker 7: It's like Isa, she is our only fans special, I said Josiah, I think she might be out of your league. He's like, well, just check her IMDb. So I searched Madison Scott IMDb. It's like Dirty Auditions Volume four. Don't tell my husband three. I'm like, just like, I don't think I have the right Madison Scot here. You have to am I spelling her name right. So finally he sends me a link and it is a It is a beautiful young lady. She's like nine ten whatever his age is like a twelve years old.
Speaker 3: She's completely different, Like how is she a celebrity?
Speaker 4: Like some Netflix movie like little Kid My mind?
Speaker 6: So Madison Sky, Uh, there's a kid Madison Sky, and then there's the only fans Madison.
Speaker 7: Not to be confused, his Madison Skuy is like Madison Sky valid dumb like that's her name?
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh, yes, I'm talking about Blue my entire mind. So who is the other Madison Skuy? That's more so.
Speaker 3: Oh, this little girl's so cute.
Speaker 4: That is so funny.
Speaker 6: She's more appropriate for at this point is although were you a little bit proud?
Speaker 4: At first? I was shot?
Speaker 6: Were you loving it because you like the girls with the thick booty? Look this Madison Skuy. The other one is a very attractive young lady. I see why she's doing well in that space. Now are you following her?
Speaker 4: I couldn't believe it. But the first non pictures ain't even her face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say, how do you even know what she looks like?
Speaker 4: Do you remember your first Probably Xena? Probably.
Speaker 7: I used to think Vanna White was kind of cold when she used to them letters and watch them spin around like Vana White.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I used to love Patrick s Crazy because I loved the dirty damn thing and Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
Speaker 6: Of course mine mine was and you'll know exactly who she is because of the movie. But mine was his love interest in Karate Kid. Uh, it was Elizabeth Shoe who if you never know who Elizabeth Shoe Is she's her brother? Is that Andrews Shoe? Elizabeth Shoe was so hot and she was so hot? And you remember the karate kid you remember? Do you remember Danielle Son and Danielle Son's girl, uh? And all you wanted was Danielle Son to beat the crap out of uh.
Speaker 3: She and uh was Elizabeth Shoe and adventures and babysitting.
Speaker 4: I don't know why she love. I don't know. She was a hollow man. She still looks great too, Like she still actually looks kind of hot.
Speaker 6: But it's interesting, like your first celebrity crush always kind of plays a part too, because I feel like Chelsea kind of has a little bit of an Elizabeth is Shoe type of a look to her.
Speaker 4: You get your little fantasy.
Speaker 6: Now, imagine if your boy goes with Madison Scott he's marrying. What about Bianca and Lydia? Who were your guys first celebrity crushes?
Speaker 38: Mine was zach Efron.
Speaker 58: Yeah, mine was James from Big Time Rush. And I would actually tell people that he was my stepbrother.
Speaker 4: Would you really, Hey, why would you do that?
Speaker 3: Irush?
Speaker 4: I was like, I got the connections.
Speaker 38: He's my stepbrother.
Speaker 6: Wait, didn't you just hang out with Big Time Rush? Did you ever get a chance to meet him and tell him that he was your celebrity crush?
Speaker 59: I did.
Speaker 58: I told him at jingle Ball like two years ago when they came here, and he was weird a how like he was like, you should not have told me that?
Speaker 29: Oh?
Speaker 4: Really? Away from what about Zach?
Speaker 29: Wait?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 6: Zach seems like the type that his first celebrity crush would have been an only fans.
Speaker 54: Model close, very close. They didn't have only fans growing up. But the Pam Anderson Tommy joined Did you watch bay Watch?
Speaker 6: And yeah, Oh, I got to tell you, I think I masturbated more to bay Watch than any other ever. Every girl, every girl that was on bay Watch was hot, but Pam Anderson. There was something about Pam Anderson. And when Pam Anderson was with Kid Rock and she was hanging out in town all the time, it would be like that was like I all I wanted to do was bump in and see what Pam Anderson was like. And then Chelsea and myself and Chad and Eric from the show back in the day, Luke Robatie flew us out to la for the Cup party when the Wings won the Stanley Cup, Luke Robatai and Station Robati invited h the show to go out to his thing. So the four of us ended up going and we had hung out with Luke at his house and had a party his house, well, Chris Chellio's had a party at his house, his Malibu like beautiful mansion and they lived right next store the Chelioses did to Pam Anderson and Kid, and Pam and Kid were at this party, and Tony Danzel was at the party. That was the wildest thing. But let me just say this to you about Pam Anderson. Pam Anderson, and I know she's right now doing the whole natural thing, which I give her. So although I do think she could probably put just maybe I don't know, I won't say a little maybe in touch, but uh, she was so hot in person, but she was so tiny. It was wild. It's like if you ever met Dolly Parton. Dolly Parton is so skinny and her boobs are like monsters. That's what Pam was like. But Zach, we got to get you. Uh, this is actually funny. Bianca got to be with Big Time Rush. We got to see if we can get an interview with Pam Anderson for you. Liam feels like he would kick my So do we know if we can call this girl, if she's a celebrity, the girl the.
Speaker 4: Let's do it? You should?
Speaker 6: That would be like the coolest thing ever if you could put like one of those things together, like where you have Josiah get a chance to meet a celebrity.
Speaker 3: Interview, I can go to Junior.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that would be incredible. What's going on, Becca? How you doing?
Speaker 56: So?
Speaker 53: My first celebrity crush was actually Orlando Bloom, and I feel like I was kind of like a little.
Speaker 17: Too obsessed with him.
Speaker 41: Like I found a T shirt at Old Navy that said Orlando and I was.
Speaker 53: Convinced it was for Orlando Bloom instead of Orlando, Florida. You couldn't tell me otherwise, and my mom and dad, I mean, this is like the early two thousands when you could like print pictures onto cakes and stuff.
Speaker 21: I'm pretty sure for my like twelfth birthday, I.
Speaker 17: Had an Orlando Bloom themed birthday.
Speaker 4: That's fine.
Speaker 6: Hey, I want to ask you a question. I want to ask Shannon a question, and the girls a question. You know, the guys always have their celebrity crushes and the guys obviously, you know Zach and I lead Kevin might not admit to us, you know you kind of spend a little more time in the bathroom do girls little like do girls do that like with Orlando Bloom or Shannon of your celebrity crushes, do you guys like think about them in the shower like we think about that.
Speaker 8: I used to have I used to have posters because there was like teen B and BB magazine.
Speaker 3: I forget what they were called.
Speaker 8: So I used to have the like posters of Jonathan Taylor, Thomas and Ryder Strong and Devin Sawa on my on like the back of my bedroom door, and I would like make.
Speaker 3: Out with the poster. Actually, Joey Lawrence was another one.
Speaker 8: Remember he was on that show Blossom, and I got to interview him when I filled in for Kelly Rippa on Chess and Kelly and.
Speaker 3: Stupid Me in front of however many people were watching that morning.
Speaker 8: Said that, Yes, I admitted that. I think he was like, Okay, it was a totally good sport about it. But I do remember doing that.
Speaker 4: Alante, what's up, Alante?
Speaker 34: What's up?
Speaker 4: How you doing Buddy good good.
Speaker 16: I was called.
Speaker 12: Me and Kad got the same one, but and I got.
Speaker 16: The paint power.
Speaker 6: How many people you think like had celebrity crushes and their celebrity crushes were like animated or they were like from.
Speaker 7: If I was in the best reality knowledge and I doubled down on it knowledge.
Speaker 3: A Prince Eric both.
Speaker 4: Yea stop.
Speaker 8: And if you go to Disney World, whomever is playing Aladdin is always always hey, Chris, what's going on?
Speaker 27: Good morning, croue, how are you good?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 16: Nothing?
Speaker 27: My crush happens to be a man crush. But I had him on the air several years ago with you guys, but Chef Robert Irwine.
Speaker 4: You always call that Chris. You secretly work for him, and you like to.
Speaker 46: Say no, I did.
Speaker 27: I worked on eight episodes of the show.
Speaker 6: But I feel like you get paid every time you call us up and mentioned because.
Speaker 27: I always have to go, yeah, unfortunately he doesn't have a show anymore. But uh, he's just just a big heart and just what he does, you know, I just uh, I just really love the guy.
Speaker 6: Well, thanks Buddy, thanks for calling man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: What's up? Dana ninety Day Dana is on with us right now from what's going on man.
Speaker 61: So for me, I think right after last Unchols, Christy McNichols was she was a huge eighties stuff from Family.
Speaker 29: She's I think that the show was called Family.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was.
Speaker 6: It was a while and or I don't know, like eight is enough or whatever the like, Christy McNichols was one of those people like in the eighties.
Speaker 4: I don't see.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you a quick question, uh, Dana, because you're on the TV show ninety Day Fiancee, which, by the way, you got a lot of FaceTime this past week. Oh my god, quick question? How many people have you heard have crushes on some of the people on there? Like does anybody have a crush on Gino?
Speaker 29: Well, there's just way too many old women that have nothing better to do that are totally in love with them, And you know what, online he's doing a great job romancing them all.
Speaker 4: Isn't that funny?
Speaker 6: So does he do you think he ever invites them over to his place to full around or does.
Speaker 29: Is he not that fan moto? You know what, when we're all done, I'd love to be out with you.
Speaker 4: We need to talk about the whole We will, We will absolutely do that. Hey.
Speaker 6: By the way, there are a couple of Texters here going right now saying that their celebrity crush is Shannon. Got a couple of those. Also, There's a couple here that say that their celebrity crush is Zach.
Speaker 4: They love Zach. Look at you starting only fans. Yeah, take some money off what I'm telling you. What's up, Tim?
Speaker 54: Oh?
Speaker 11: My favorite My celebrity crush when I was a kid was Al from step by Step, a TV show.
Speaker 3: I think, Yeah, she's cute, she's like a tomboy.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Yeah, she was my all.
Speaker 6: Time celebrity crush when I was a teenager.
Speaker 4: Ye how old were you at the time that that was going.
Speaker 13: On When I watched the show, I might have been like twelve, maybe thirteen.
Speaker 4: Is that the one with Susanne Summers step by Step and Patrick Tuffy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just like they get married.
Speaker 13: And from different relationships.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like a big blended no, because Susan Susanne Summers back in the day when she was like Three's Company and stuff, she was hot. Oh and then she didn't master commercials. I used to watch thigh Master commercials and get a bone.
Speaker 4: The craziest thing exercise shows? Have you going that in sham Wow?
Speaker 2: Commercials come for last because you dropped your phone and can't.
Speaker 5: Change the station in the morning, it's for more mojo Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 6: I saw this stat and I thought, this is interesting. I want to see if there's anybody that fits this category, because I think that this actually seems like a very high number, but it did not really believe it.
Speaker 4: Lock the Door.
Speaker 6: It's titled the next time You're having sex, Lock the Door. Thirty five percent of Americans have experienced someone accidentally entering the room while they were falling around. Has that happened to any of you? Thirty five percent? I know that the boys, the boys we used to like really have to be careful because our doors don't lock, and we used to have to be We used to have to be careful, like if we were doing anything, not like it was going to be a long process.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 6: It was not going to happen, but we would have to make sure and we could hear the kids when they were, you know, walking around upstate.
Speaker 7: That's the tough part, like not being fully engaged in action because you're having.
Speaker 4: To have listen. Yeah, I'm the same.
Speaker 3: We don't have locks on our doors, any of our doors, and so it's always it's a very risky move to do anything when you think the kids might actually still be awake.
Speaker 6: Aside from kids, have you ever had anybody else walk in on you? Is there as anybody that's ever had anybody walk in on them having sex? Thirty five percent seems like a low number, but it's actually a high number when you think about it, you know it's a lot y and like who.
Speaker 4: Are the people walking in? Is it mom? Or the ups?
Speaker 8: Like if you move up to a bedroom and the door is closed, or you could cut here and you're still walking in, that's on you.
Speaker 7: I don't but some I can fully agree. But I know for a fact, like I'm on my phone sometimes when I walk in like somebody's.
Speaker 47: Rooms, I'm not even hearing thinking that's fair, but a sight to see a four fur Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five six five for eight. Has anybody ever had somebody walking on them and they were in a hotel room, like the maid or the housekeeping housekeeping service ever walk in? I think they had a listener one time told me about how somebody walked into their room that I thought that that was their room.
Speaker 4: They had the extra key.
Speaker 6: I remember that that story one time on our show What's Up Mariah High, What's going on? Hi?
Speaker 33: One time my brother walked in on me.
Speaker 6: Oh oh and where what can I without being too descriptive, what position were you in?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 33: My, I don't even remember. I was drunk, So I remember him walking in and getting so mad.
Speaker 6: Wait, did you have like a boyfriend that you were in a relationship with or was it a random guy that was over.
Speaker 33: It was just like a random guy. It was his girlfriend's birthday and so there was just like a bunch of people over and I went under her friend's bedroom with him, and he was My brother was trying to.
Speaker 4: Find me and so this is at his girlfriend's party. Yeah, and you've snuck off and you're about to sleep with somebody.
Speaker 21: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Yeah? Man, man, what did he do at the time?
Speaker 4: Did he say something like, hey, get off my sister?
Speaker 33: He walked in, he was like what the and yeah, I don't even remember. He walked out, and nobody ever talked about it again.
Speaker 6: I'll be honest, if I'm the guy that is having sex with you, Mariah and your brother walks in. I'm thinking I'm getting my ass beat, you know, I'm thinking that that's not going to turn out. Well I would at that point right there, it's limp d you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Did he immediately get did you immediately stop? Or like, do you remember what you did?
Speaker 33: I mean I first second, like the shock of him walking in, and when he walked.
Speaker 11: Out, we just kind of finished, Wow, I'll be out there in a minute.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's my sister right there. Vince is on with us right now. Vince, thirty five percent of people have had somebody walking on them having sex. Who walked in on you?
Speaker 46: Father in law?
Speaker 3: Oh that's not you were you were?
Speaker 16: Yeah, so he bo't, so he barges in.
Speaker 46: They started saying, Vannie, Vannie.
Speaker 29: I guess I just remembered.
Speaker 14: I just remembered.
Speaker 29: I'm like, what's that?
Speaker 2: He said?
Speaker 46: I just remember what was at the corner of sixteen and Grass before that, Walgreens was there. I'm like, what is your conversation? We had this conversation like three days before and meanwhile my wife were laying there. People they're still holding our breath like we're hiding in playing sight and.
Speaker 4: Wait, so you were you guys under Were you guys under the covers?
Speaker 16: Halfway?
Speaker 46: They tells me it was a sign of the beef car I'm like, oh, man, I don't remember that.
Speaker 6: You can't ask for a better place to have been there, the sign of the beef carver while you were in badmin his daughter, Oh, Vinnie.
Speaker 16: He walked out.
Speaker 46: Finally, me and my wife bust up laughing.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a crazy story.
Speaker 45: Yep.
Speaker 29: And then and then I finished the job.
Speaker 4: That might honestly be the best story ever.
Speaker 16: Vinnie.
Speaker 4: Thank you for that call. Hey, Minnie, Minnie, I finally remember.
Speaker 6: Uh we were talking about, uh this stat that's out there that says that thirty five percent of people have had somebody walking on them during saxs Courtney who walked in on you?
Speaker 18: Uh my four year old son.
Speaker 65: We were in the room baking cookies and he was standing up on the side of the bad my husband doing it that way, and I hear next, next, next, next man, and my four year old son's drumming on my husband's boot.
Speaker 3: So he saw he saw a lot before you realized.
Speaker 30: Oh yeah, yeah, he got kidding.
Speaker 14: Back to them.
Speaker 65: My husband butt naked and then came back and we finished off that.
Speaker 27: Might be.
Speaker 4: He's smagging dad, right, that's so good. Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Uh, let's see another one where the kid walked in Amy, Hi, Hello, how are you Amy?
Speaker 4: Good? Lo Joe, how are you fantastic? You had somebody walk in on you?
Speaker 52: Yes, my son, who is usually the loudest person on the planet. You can hear him from across the house. Ye decided to quietly come to our bedroom as I was on top of my husband, and instead of him putting the blanket over me, he threw me across the room. So my son sees my naked butt flying through the air.
Speaker 4: What did he do? He flew?
Speaker 6: He threw you across the room, thinking that you were not uh, you were not going to be seen and thrown across the room.
Speaker 11: Or he was more concerned of himself.
Speaker 32: I don't know.
Speaker 11: But and how embarrassing is that.
Speaker 24: But unfortunately this.
Speaker 11: Wasn't the only time.
Speaker 4: Oh, that poor kid has seen this again.
Speaker 24: Yes, unfortunately.
Speaker 52: We were living in California and we had this huge walk in closet that was adjacent to the side of the bed, and I was.
Speaker 24: Facing the opposite of my husband. Oh oh, and as my son opened the door, my husband took three steps backwards into the closet and.
Speaker 11: Hid while I was sitting on all fours.
Speaker 13: And saying the door.
Speaker 6: That he entered, Amy, you are, by the way, a great wife. Oh my god, Joe had his grandma walk in on it. Oh Joe, tell me that this is not the case. I do not want to hear that your grandma is walking in on you and your girl.
Speaker 2: Oh oh oh wow.
Speaker 16: And Happy Friday.
Speaker 27: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So I was I was nineteen and I was living with my grandma. She stays at a house over in Corktown rest her soul.
Speaker 13: So I moved in with her.
Speaker 11: And I never like a bed having you know, like the frame that holds it up. I just like box spring, mattress. It's a it's kind of short.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 11: So me and my girlfriend were on the floor and she was kind of half on the bed, and all of a sudden, I hear this quick knock and then the door is opening, and I'm like, old crap. So I was able to grab the blanket and here's my grandma walking in the room. And my grandma liked to do a weed edibles they helped her with her pain, you know, so she just walks on in and she had a hand up and I got us covered, but she had a hand up, like covering one of her eyes. But I made eye contact with her.
Speaker 4: For a second.
Speaker 11: It's crazy. And she's like, I'm sorry, Joe, I just got to grab something and she I don't even know what she grabbed to this day. She got something off the desk and I left right out. She's like, you guys continue, yeah, oh my god, you don't see anything. But she knew what was going on.
Speaker 4: God rest her soul. That's amazing.
Speaker 46: Uh.
Speaker 4: And Jenna, I gotta grab you, Jen, Jenna.
Speaker 6: We're talking about how people have had somebody walking on them having sex.
Speaker 4: Who walked in on you?
Speaker 33: Well, I didn't.
Speaker 57: Nobody walked in on me.
Speaker 42: My parents are in their mid eighties.
Speaker 18: I could not get a hold of them.
Speaker 22: I have a key to their home.
Speaker 42: I walked in and they're there, both going at it.
Speaker 26: And let me tell you, they.
Speaker 42: Weren't making cookies.
Speaker 11: They burnt them.
Speaker 42: I am mortified.
Speaker 18: I am mortified.
Speaker 42: I don't think I'll ever bake cookies again.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what was the reaction when you walked in?
Speaker 43: Mind your business?
Speaker 4: Oh that's what they said. That's what they said, Yeah, that's amazing and mind your.
Speaker 42: Business and they said, I think we'll need our key back.
Speaker 6: Quick question, Dad on top of mom or mom on top of dad? Do they still at eighty years old?
Speaker 45: Like?
Speaker 4: Who does that?
Speaker 65: Reverse cowboy?
Speaker 5: No not?
Speaker 34: They were No, I am not cooking?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 42: I saw them both? But yeah, like I said, I will never bake cookies again?
Speaker 6: Can I can I be honest with you, I'm not going to in my life ever be able to think of the sign of the beef carver the same way ever again?
Speaker 45: Or reverse cowboy to the competition? Can kiss our asses? I feel better? This is Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 6: Mojoe in the morning. Have you ever had to go to the emergency room because you took too much?
Speaker 4: Atible? Anna Rob has multiple times? What's going on?
Speaker 37: Yes, So, as many of you are starting to learn, I do not drink as much as I smoke.
Speaker 4: Are you a smoker or you an Edibler?
Speaker 36: I'm more of an Edibler edibler.
Speaker 37: But you know, if it's like a puff puff past situation, now, okay, I'm there for it. Okay, So yesterday I had a follow up appointment for an injury that I recently had while I was high. It had me thinking, what is the worst time that you were high? Because this is what happened to me. I took an edible. I was about to start cleaning my apartment, you know, vibing, turning on the music, chilling. The edible had just started to hit and I was scrubbing something in my bathroom. I don't even know how this happened, probably because I was a little bit high, and also I genuinely don't know how it happened. I jammed my finger on something and I had acrylic nails on, and the acrylic did not come off of my natural nail. It just ripped the entire nail off of my finger.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm in a voment because she sent us a photo of this. As you can it was it is discussed terrible injury.
Speaker 37: But more than that, I had to go to the er right as the edible was hitting me. So could you imagine me sitting in the ear and there's all these beeps and heart rate monitors and stuff going on, and I'm sitting there like I think I'm dying.
Speaker 36: Why is it going so slow?
Speaker 37: Is my heart rate supposed to be that fast and they're like, ma'am, it's okay, it's just your finger, and I'm like, no, like I really don't think I'm okay, But it was us a fingernail injury.
Speaker 36: They ended up having to suture my nail back.
Speaker 37: Is metch okay to keep the nail in place in hopes that my natural nail would grow back out.
Speaker 36: So yesterday they were checking it up. It looks good my nails growing back.
Speaker 52: Uh.
Speaker 37: But yeah, it just had me thinking, when did you get high and have something crazy happen or the worst time.
Speaker 6: I want to know if people who are in emergency rooms. I love to have the high people come in and do you.
Speaker 3: Know without them even telling you, if they try to light to you or how do you know?
Speaker 4: I think that they know from the moment that they walk in and they're sounding like.
Speaker 8: Like Ennis knows that you don't flush your teeth, even though you tell her that you flush your teeth.
Speaker 4: Did they ask you when you came in if you know?
Speaker 36: But you know the questions they asked, like the forms they're like how often do you drink?
Speaker 4: Pretty often?
Speaker 6: I always laugh at that one too, That is like one of those lies. Do you drink one drink, like, ah, half of a drink.
Speaker 4: What's up, Shay, good morning.
Speaker 18: So I'm gonna try and keep it short. So I'm a cancer survivor and in twenty seventeen I went through a temo and all of that. My friends had a fondereiser for me, and this guy gave me a brownie.
Speaker 11: Okay, and I've never done that.
Speaker 18: So I one day my girlfriend came to pick me up. She's like, let's get you out of the house and go do something. And I'm bald, I'm wearing a wig, I have this little cute dress on.
Speaker 14: We go to a bar.
Speaker 18: I have tom make this drink called the Painkiller. I literally had a sip one sip. I had taken a teeny tiny little peace sits piece.
Speaker 14: Of this brownie.
Speaker 18: I ended up. My girlfriend said, I'm going upstairs. I'm sitting down worrying Wyott in a water like a nice bar the water.
Speaker 12: Front or one of them places.
Speaker 18: And so I'm sitting there and uh, and I till a bartender I'm going to pass out and he just looks at me and I'm like, it's not the drink. I didn't have anything else to drink.
Speaker 11: I'm going to pass out.
Speaker 14: Can you find my friend?
Speaker 18: Well, I wake up in a chair in the bar, like this big comfy chair that I was not in. There's all these people. There's this dude who's like, I'm a nurse. I've got your drinks for the rest of the night. I'm like, okay, they call an ambulance.
Speaker 26: I remember flirting.
Speaker 18: Hard with these drivers on the way to the hospital, like.
Speaker 26: I was flirting with them.
Speaker 18: They're probably twenty. I'm like almost fifty at this point. So yeah, so that's my edible experience that brownie.
Speaker 14: You went the garbage after that.
Speaker 6: By the way, congratulations on being a cancer survivor. So God, bless you, thank you, thank you. I love you for calling.
Speaker 4: What's going on? How you doing, Ben?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 14: How about you?
Speaker 4: So we're good. What's going on?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 62: So it's going to share my little story.
Speaker 35: So we've just recently took a family trip over to this to lead this past July.
Speaker 19: Yeap.
Speaker 35: So we were just visiting some family and seeing.
Speaker 2: My normal home area and all that.
Speaker 35: So anyways, we had about a ten hour flight over the istambul Turkey was our first layover. So my plan was when I was when I turned twenty one in May. I bought the edibles from the dispensary, did not eat them until right before we left. So anyways, they were gummies and they were all melted together, so I just kind of opened the bag and kind of ate everything.
Speaker 32: All in one.
Speaker 28: The whole bag was.
Speaker 35: About two hundred It was about two hundred miligary. And let's just say, as soon as I was walking on the plane, I looked at my family, my cousins, and.
Speaker 2: I was like, you, guys, that was not a good idea.
Speaker 3: Still live two hundred milligrams.
Speaker 35: Yeah, I slept that whole flight. I didn't wake up until we were until.
Speaker 16: We're in Turkey.
Speaker 4: You better hope you were in Turkey somewhere else. What's going on, Taylor?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 66: So me and my axe when we were together, we had taken probably maybe we had split like one hundred and fifty and we were driving around.
Speaker 23: We had gotten home, We're hanging out whatever, and he's just freaking out and he had had a minor heart problem in the past, so he starts freaking himself out more, thinking he's giving himself a heart attack.
Speaker 14: He's about to die.
Speaker 30: We went to the er, sat there for.
Speaker 51: About nine hours for them to tell him to drink some water.
Speaker 14: And I was so bad.
Speaker 66: I'm like, you literally had us waste my entire high sitting up here.
Speaker 1: He was high.
Speaker 18: He didn't even get a room.
Speaker 17: We had to sit in the hallway on a bed on a gurney.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm you weren't even comfortable.
Speaker 6: By the way, did you guys make it down to the hospital cafeteria for some munchies or what did you guys do?
Speaker 42: No, it was closed, we didn't.
Speaker 18: We took it late at night.
Speaker 4: So everything was done.
Speaker 14: Yeah, eight nine o'clock by the time we got there.
Speaker 51: We sat there till probably three four in the morning.
Speaker 4: So they could have brought.
Speaker 6: Right at least give me something hairy. They don't usually, I don't know. They do get that for you if they're worried about your blood sugar. This one here, I think her blood sugar was fine.
Speaker 56: Uh.
Speaker 4: And you were the person with the person, So all right, it's Mojo in the Morning Show.
Speaker 2: At home is recovering from the summer of YouTube, and.
Speaker 4: This is Mojo in the Morning. Mojo in the Morning Show. Today is my wife's birthday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it's the first birthday that she will have in all the years that we have been together, that she gets what she wants and not what she doesn't want, because I finally have been told what she doesn't like. I I want to know if there are anybody else that can relate to this. Have you ever thought that there's somebody in your family that loved something that every single year you would buy it for them, or maybe they did it for you. They bought it for you, and every time they did, you'd go, why the hell do they? Chelsea's grandfather was a prime example of this. I would go to his house and he had penguins all over his house. Yeah, penguin, little statues, penguin pictures, penguins all over the place. They were all over. Grandfather loved penguins all over the place. Finally, this guy named Tom comes into his granddaughter Chelsea's life. He's standing in his like, I don't know, like entryway, and I go up to him and I go, Danny Manze, I got a question to ask you. And he goes, what's that? I go, I see about one hundred and eighty penguins around here. I go, tell me the story of how you and penguins became friends. And he looked at me and he goes, Tommy, I hate the goddamn He just didn't have the heart to tell people he hated penguins.
Speaker 4: And guess what.
Speaker 6: The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Because Chelsea does not like the things that I've been buying her for years. I have been buying her flowers every birthday. Every birthday I would have a thing of hydrangeas that would be brought to her because I know that she loves hydrangas. She likes hydrangers in our front yard, not on the She didn't want them. And so it came to a point where finally the other day, and I think a lot of it is, you know, with her recovering and after her hospital, we have gotten so many beautiful flowers that have been sent to our house. Shannon sent us, Shandon and West and the kids sent us beautiful flowers, gorgeous flowers. And she loves them. She loves them, she just doesn't love them for me. And so she finally said to me, she goes, hey, she goes this birthday. All I want is is you to handwrite me something in a card or handwrite me a card that's all she wants. This woman, by the way, not very high maintenance. All she wants is me to do that. So I had chat GPT.
Speaker 23: There you go.
Speaker 4: My Yeah, I'm just kidding. That's Ai r low I.
Speaker 6: I wrote her a nice card. She actually wrote me something very special this morning. She thought that that was awesome. I left it for her on her kitchen or bathroom counter, you know what I mean. So I want to ask this question. I want to ask the question of people. Can anybody relate to this? Can you relate to this?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 29: Really?
Speaker 4: Cupcakes with cupcakes?
Speaker 56: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I want to copcakes.
Speaker 30: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So my Instagram name is cupcakes Shannon. That kind of started as a joke. I mean I did go through a period where I really it was like there was like a cupcake era right when like cupcakes were a thing. And now anytime anyone sees something with cupcakes on it, they either send me a text or a DM or they buy it for me.
Speaker 3: And I like eating cupcakes. I don't need a house full of things with cupcakes. You know, we're going to call this and thank you if you've ever gotten me something with cupcakes. I just I like eating them.
Speaker 4: Shannon. We're going to call this hashtag god damn pang.
Speaker 3: Cupcakes.
Speaker 4: This is actually funny. It's it's also I wish I.
Speaker 3: Could change my Instagram name, but I think it's too late.
Speaker 6: Now I think you do. I think you could do it. You could do the Shannon or something like that. The real Yeah, the real cut, the real cupcakes.
Speaker 3: People just know you as like people literally call me cupcake Shannon instead of just Shannon.
Speaker 4: I want to hear your stories. Eight four four Mojoe Live. What's up, Sarah? How you doing?
Speaker 28: I'm doing good?
Speaker 4: How are you fantastic? What's going on?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 41: My grandma is notorious for buying people things that they don't want, So if you say you like something, she's going to get it.
Speaker 14: So, for example, my.
Speaker 18: Brother, he said he likes meatballs, and now she serves it at every event and he hates them.
Speaker 4: Now, oh no, not the meatballs, not the meatballs.
Speaker 41: And then my cousin he was like, I like Raymond noodles and she bought him a whole case of Raymon noodles and pops.
Speaker 18: And pants to go with it.
Speaker 22: And he's eight, He's like, why do I need poss and pants?
Speaker 4: You know what it is?
Speaker 6: So interesting about the myth of the story behind the whole deal is it's usually the people that it goes to, like you know, your brother with his meatballs, Chelsea with the flowers, Shannon with the cupcakes. Is you don't want to hurt other people's feelings exactly, and what you want to do is you you see them happy. And those people are so good at faking being happy about these things.
Speaker 4: But it finally is like enough is enough.
Speaker 3: But about how do you say to somebody like I actually really don't like cupcakes this much? Like you can't say anything to stop them.
Speaker 4: I'm telling us like that, Yeah, you did it perfectly. What's up, Jen? How you doing?
Speaker 33: Hello?
Speaker 15: Good?
Speaker 4: How are you fantastic?
Speaker 56: Jan?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 24: So?
Speaker 56: I was just calling to let you know that my mother in law always buys us clothes that are like two sizes too small for me, my husband, my kid, the kids that continuously grow, you know, so fast.
Speaker 38: Yeah, she just always buys the stuff there too.
Speaker 4: It's just too small.
Speaker 50: And it's so funny.
Speaker 24: I'm always she's always like, oh, what happened to that sweatshirt I got you?
Speaker 16: I'm like, well, it was a medium.
Speaker 6: The opposite is me they always buy them way too big, Like I'll get like, I'm a holy crap man, they must think I'm a house.
Speaker 42: Like how fat do you think?
Speaker 16: I am?
Speaker 24: Right?
Speaker 4: Exactly? What's up? Nick? What's going on? Nick?
Speaker 16: Hey, what's up? Guys? First time, long time Nick?
Speaker 35: Let's go.
Speaker 62: Yeah, So Mojo to your point a moment ago about the flowers. So, you know, I would buy my flower I'd buy my wife flowers several times a year, and I would just like hand them to her and she would be grateful and she would appreciate that and all those things.
Speaker 16: And then one day she finally said.
Speaker 62: She's like, hey, you know, I like these and everything, but you know, like you don't go get the base, you don't go cut the flowers, you don't go put them in anything. You just kind of hand it to me and then kind of take it from there. So I learned that actually create a little bit more work for her. She's grateful and everything, but I'm like, oh, maybe I should just you know, take this over the finders line as far as like, you know, making them presentable.
Speaker 6: That is actually interesting that sometimes it's more work for you. You have to sit there and you know, a garden you know, Tiffany, what's happening?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 39: Hi?
Speaker 56: So?
Speaker 42: My favorite color is pink, but I don't like to wear pink all the time. But that's all people like birthdays, Christians, I get pink everything, and I'm just like, where where am I supposed to wear all this pink is? I don't wear pink every day. It's for pink dress, pink shoes.
Speaker 21: I'm just like, oh my.
Speaker 4: God, I'm not a Barbie.
Speaker 6: It's it's eventually we have to speak up for ourselves, Ashley, what's up?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 19: Yeah, it's actually my thirteen.
Speaker 11: Year old son.
Speaker 21: When he was little, we used to go to Olive Garden with my mom and those Andy's mints that you'd get with yeah. Yeah, Well she thought that he like absolutely loved these, so for every like Halloween, Birthday, Christmas, she would buy him these giant bags of Andy's mint. So finally, like a year or two ago, he was like, Mom.
Speaker 14: I absolutely hate these.
Speaker 21: Like, can you please tell Grandma without making her feel bad, that I've just had it with this.
Speaker 4: It's so cute. He doesn't want to hurt Grandma, like you know what I mean?
Speaker 42: He's like, no, you do it, mom.
Speaker 21: She won't you know if you do it?
Speaker 8: You know, And it's such a testament to the person, by the way, who's giving, because they make it a point to put it on their you know list, or make a mental note.
Speaker 3: To go get said thing to give to you.
Speaker 8: But it's like, that's why I think it makes it so hard to say, like, I don't even like these mints.
Speaker 4: Hold on, Amanda, what's it for you that everybody buys you that you really don't like?
Speaker 14: Mojo? It is basket balls. I used to play basketball when I was younger. Yeah, and literally every birthday, every Christmas, about five six people would buy me a basketball. So I had all these basketballs around my room, my backyard. Everywhere I turned there was a basketball. So probably when I was like seventeen, I had to tell them, can you guys just stop buying me basketball?
Speaker 6: Stop buying me basketball, not win the basketballs. I like that, but I also like this one. Kimberly, what is it for you?
Speaker 26: It's sloths for melops slots.
Speaker 34: Yeah, I have no idea how it started. I got like a former one and it just kind of blew up from there. I have probably, you know, like eight to ten stuffed animals, for you know, are cute.
Speaker 3: But I say that, I just mean sloths are cute.
Speaker 5: Do not buy me?
Speaker 4: What's up done? How you doing? Hey?
Speaker 30: Mojo?
Speaker 42: Can you see birthday?
Speaker 4: Birthday?
Speaker 18: You said it a couple of times and it's something you're saying, birthday.
Speaker 4: Birthday, birthday, it's birthday. I don't know being there, Joe's got Yeah. My favorite. My favorite is when people call it a birthday, birthday. I say birthday.
Speaker 3: My friend Whitney said birthday, birthday.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 29: Yeah.
Speaker 6: By the way, here's one that every teacher can relate to, and I'll take it as the last one because this is a public service announcement for every teacher.
Speaker 4: What is it, Haley?
Speaker 30: Do not buy teachers things that are there seen in their classroom. No, Like if a teacher has like an owl boarder or pine apples or apples or whatever, they get gifted things that have all of those things on them. And there's really not a whole lot you can do other than put it in your classroom.
Speaker 6: You know what teachers want gift cards to target That's what they want, right, yes, gift.
Speaker 30: Cards to target things off their Amazon wish list.
Speaker 4: Yeah you think, my sister Pat is a former teacher.
Speaker 6: She was a third grade teacher, and she said if she got another apple, she was going to lose her mind.
Speaker 4: It's like NonStop apples in her place.
Speaker 36: So people actually gave teachers apples.
Speaker 6: They that was like the thing, like everybody would always give a teacher like apple gifts, Like they'd go to a Hallmark store and buy the same apple gift. Pat one time returned the same gift to I think it was a Hallmark store and it was like nine or ten of them from nine or ten of the gift, It's like, I don't know how many glass apples she wanted.
Speaker 53: It's funny.
Speaker 4: This is welcome to the Mojo in the morning show. It's nice to have you guys here.
Speaker 6: I want to start off with this and I want to ask our listeners have they ever encountered a close talker?
Speaker 4: And if so, what did you do?
Speaker 6: And what I mean by this is, have you ever encountered someone that was so in your personal space when they're talking to you and they just got closer and closer and closer to you to the point that literally you could count the nose hairs, like that's how how close you are. I encountered this. I was out and it was a husband and wife who are big fans of the show. So shout out to them for being big fans of the show. But it got to a point where this husband was talking to me so closely. I wanted to give an Amaras Saint Brown stiff arm to him, like right to the face and like push him away. I am telling you, guys this and this is no joke. He was close talking to me so much. Picture that this is her I do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're gonna go, Mike, are you going to send? Okay? Hey, so how you doing? My gosh?
Speaker 3: I can literally smell your armpit, your yodorant, your right arm.
Speaker 4: Hey, so what's going on? How's it going about?
Speaker 32: So?
Speaker 4: I really liked the show.
Speaker 36: Were you in a loud?
Speaker 3: I don't like that when people do that to me, it makes me so uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: I was actually at a restaurant, and so I'm at the restaurant, which, by the way, this is actually kind of this is interesting. So at the restaurant and it was dinnerish time, okay, so it wasn't even there, and I asked him a question. This is no joke, I said to him my, go have Mexican food today, and he goes, he goes, I had lunch. I had Mexican for lunch. I could smell the chips and salsa on this man's breath. No spit, I'm not kidding you. I could smell chips and salsa on the man. That's how close talking he was.
Speaker 36: If I was him, that would be my cue to be like, Okay, you're a little close to this.
Speaker 3: People don't get him.
Speaker 8: So you have a friend Mojo, who is a very close talker all the time, and he's also a spitter.
Speaker 4: So it's like Jeff of Sakla.
Speaker 8: He is a very close talker and I love him to absolute pieces, but he gets real close.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately for me.
Speaker 8: I'm five feet even, so I think people feel like they have to like bend down and get down on my level to talk to me to eye, and it always.
Speaker 3: Results in close tiers.
Speaker 4: I am not.
Speaker 6: I'm seriously not one of those people gets offended by how close you are to me, especially the ladies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this happened to me yesterday. Guys, I'm not into it. I'm with you know. This happened to me yesterday.
Speaker 7: I went to get a beer two Monday night football games was on last night, dropped Joe off at his mom has some time. I'm like, I don't want to just go home and watch a game. I want to pop out. So got a beer and I think you call them bar backs?
Speaker 4: Is that like their name? By name alone, it just sounded like they sweaty as hell.
Speaker 7: That's if you could picture somebody that was this guy my beer sitting on the counter and he's talking to me, but he's leaning over my beer, talking the whole time, trying to engauge a conversation to the point I just got.
Speaker 4: To grab my beer.
Speaker 6: He's sweating in your beer? Is that the dew from how cold it is or the sweat from this man. The funny is the wife of the guy that was close talking me. The wife was trying to pull his arm, like pulling him away. And I think the problem is when you drink you close talk. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like when you get when when you're starting to feel like that buzz feeling, you get that buzz feeling inside you, then all of a sudden, next thing, you know, you become a little touchy feely and things like that. You know, I've had the rub your back guy too. The rub your back guys are interesting where all of a sudden, next thing, you know, you're like getting full on freaking, you know, finger massage exactly.
Speaker 4: Eight four four Mojoe Live.
Speaker 6: Eight four four six six five six five four eight is our telephone number.
Speaker 4: The text is nine five five zero zero.
Speaker 6: If you've ever in your life had to encounter close talker or Jeff Saqua, call us call us up. Jeff, by the way, is a total close talker. The funny thing is now that Jeff's hearing is, you know, not as great as it used to be. He gets even closer and closer. And what I like to do is go right up to his air and go as he's got the the little hearing device there.
Speaker 4: What's going on, Jen, How you doing.
Speaker 56: Good?
Speaker 14: Good early morning?
Speaker 20: Yes, I just wanted to call in because I have a brother in law who when he drinks, he gets very excited about talking about work, and he will back you into a corner. He'll be standing there and he'll have his little drink and he'll be standing right over you, and sometimes you have to like take your hand and just kind of push him back where it's and be like Okay, this is my personal space.
Speaker 6: WHOA, So this is your brother in law? Now, who is he married to your sister? Or what is the story?
Speaker 20: No, so I'm marrying I'm married to his brother.
Speaker 6: You're married to his brother. Do you talk to his brother about that? Like, do you ever say, hey, what's up with your brother.
Speaker 16: In this whole thing?
Speaker 56: No?
Speaker 26: So he doesn't everyone.
Speaker 12: He's just very excited guy.
Speaker 14: He gets very excited about his he's talking about.
Speaker 6: I like to talk to family about that, Like I like to if I know that there's somebody that is a close talker, you know, or a spinner in this case, I like to ask their family members, how do you deal with it?
Speaker 36: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Because they're the ones that are having to deal with it a little bit more than you are having to deal with it, you know.
Speaker 7: So, but that you got about one of those COVID shields, that's when they walk over like, hold on, let me get my shield first, like a welder's helmet or something like that.
Speaker 6: Uh eight four four Mojo Live text nine five five zero zero five eight six says I can't call right now because I am currently in the same office with the close talker you're have the office closed talker.
Speaker 7: My thing is like, if you're that person that spits when you talk, you have to know that right, Like, that's not something that goes without notice.
Speaker 6: You got to realize this stuff coming at them. Hold on, is this is this the dwight that Kevin always talks about?
Speaker 32: It is.
Speaker 4: How you doing? What's up, buddy, Mojo?
Speaker 16: You were talking about this?
Speaker 27: You remember you went to that one restaurant and the owner gave you a fool back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Yeah, but which, by the way, I do have to tell you they now have a drink named after me there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you know that? Yeah?
Speaker 6: The guy that was the guy that was given full on back massages at twenty two fifteen, which is over on Haggarty Road and Pontiac Trail in west of Bloomfield.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 6: The owner the time that I was sitting at the bar just hanging out, started like giving me like this back massage, and we talked about it on the radio. And his daughter was smart enough because she's the manager of the place, to say that we're going to have a drink special, and they posted it's on their social and everything. So look up is called Mojo. I think it's I think it's the it's the it's the massage or something.
Speaker 16: I don't know.
Speaker 12: When when it comes to close talker, one of the things I do is I laugh kind of absorberly at a joke and move away while laughing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Dwight, you have a great day, buddy. What's up Land High? It's Mojo in the morning. What's going on?
Speaker 16: Hey, good morning, mo Joe.
Speaker 46: Yeah, the close talker. I work over in a in a parts maker over in Grand Rapids, and the guy that works with me, he gets so close his whiskers actually talking.
Speaker 4: Does he have an excessively long beard or is he that close to.
Speaker 16: No, No, it's like five o'clock stubble, that's it, trying to kiss you.
Speaker 46: It's like, dude back.
Speaker 4: Now. Kevin actually, another co worker asked.
Speaker 54: Him, did you need to get underneath my apron?
Speaker 6: Kevin brought up a great point. You might even have one there because of what you guys do for a living. But maybe you got to get a welder's helmet or something like that. When this guy's coming there, you'd be good. Okay, all right, thanks, all right, we'll see it.
Speaker 1: Twenty plus years of idiocy and still going in Detroit, Toledo, in West Michigan, it's MO show in the morning.