Speaker 1: All right, it is the mojo in the morning show h keV. Do you Venmo? I don't. I don't. Are you what are you a cash app guy or what are you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Most times cash app? Then I guess I would say zel. If somebody requests zeale, I like Apple pay. I mean whatever whatever the person is and whatever that you know, their platform is how they accept their finances. I got them all, so I'll send it however they prefer. But I I don't know if you want to go like the list of things people would change for companies, I don't know if that's the angle you want to go.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: No, But for my story, the person that requested some financeers for me, I send them some money or whatever and they say, can you send it Venmo? And there are some things that I feel like as a society we just don't need to know. And I don't like when people ask. Number one on that list is when I'm trying to take my son out of school and they got reason for visit or reason for leaving. You don't need to know that this Venmo thing, Or when I send money and I can't send it without putting in the memo section or reason why you do not need to know the reason why. And cash up has the same thing, Like I want to send Ana some money, it's because I want to send anaz money. You don't need to know if it's for laundry, you don't need to know if it's for whatever. You just don't need to know. So as not a consistent Vemo user, I'm not just gonna put everybody got pizza, they got house, so I put I put butt stuff in there.
Speaker 1: Literally I put butt stuff in there.
Speaker 2: And then I had to send some more money, so I put OnlyFans content in there.
Speaker 1: I'm putting the wild of stuff I can think.
Speaker 2: Of at the time, because it is not Vemo's business the track or understand why I'm sending money.
Speaker 4: You know what, I agree with you on that. I agree with you on the whole setup that you just had. I do agree. Why does the school need to know why you're taking your kid out of school? You know what, It's none of your business exactly, And why do they need to know about them? I think it's the irs. I think that that's their way of covering their butts with the irs. And why you're giving money because I know that there was talk there for a while where they were going to look at how much money you're sending to people. But can I tell you what bothers me with these cash you know apps services. Let me know, it used to be that you could say, hey, I'll get you later. Now you can't say that anymore. I get you later is not covered anymore because everybody has to have some kind of a service to do it. And now whenever I'm walking out of a grocery store and I can say, you know, I don't have any cash on me, they got the stupid QR code there. It drives me crazy that they do that. I get bothered by this. It used to be that you could get out of having to pay for sayings or give money up.
Speaker 5: But you know what just happened to me on venmo me and it was actually between a transaction between Bianca and I. Now the sugar daddies are because they commented under the transaction of something I sent Bianca and was like, I'm looking for a nice woman to send three thousand dollars to a month. I'm like, wow, y'all made it onto Venmo.
Speaker 2: Oh wait a seconde, So you and Bianca had a financial transaction yeah, Vimo has it to where I can comment either what you sent Bianca, let me find it.
Speaker 1: That's even crazy.
Speaker 5: I know, right when I saw it come through, I was like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: This is not Facebook Vimo.
Speaker 5: Random man commenting under it?
Speaker 1: What is there the reasoning of this? You think is it just to get trends going? Who knows?
Speaker 2: They're trying to turn it into a financial social platform. That's kind of what I'm trying to I think it's like hippo laws. I don't think they need to know everything while you're looking for it. Let me grab Emily. Hi, Emily, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 3: So I have used Vemo for a while, and I've noticed that you know, everything is public information and you can tell what's going on in people's relationships, wood's friends, what they do, and where they've been. But I want you to know that you can privatize to see really, so you still have to put what you're paying for. Everybody doesn't have to know your business if you go into your setting and just make sure that it's private.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got to show us how to do that, because I have no clue how to do that. You'll walk through.
Speaker 4: It won't move to the next thing on mind for some reason because of that.
Speaker 1: And that's just in the payment.
Speaker 3: But if you go into setting and then make your fee private, you can say whatever you want to and the public won't.
Speaker 6: Have to see all it.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you, Emily. I'm gonna look at that today when I have a little bit of a time. Uh, Alicia, what's up? Alisha?
Speaker 6: Hey, I was just calling to say that I I just see the emojis and generally I use the eight plan emoji, so.
Speaker 1: Action for the peachy.
Speaker 7: You're right, right, I prefer the egg plant.
Speaker 4: But girl, the best is the best though, is when you do the emojis like that in an ant season.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Right right?
Speaker 6: I've had my brother sia and he says, I'm an embarrassment.
Speaker 1: But whatever you are not, we love you. Alicia. Thank you keep sitting those egg plants. Hey, what's going on? Jennifer High?
Speaker 8: Hey, how are you guys? First time? Long time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jennifer's on the phone.
Speaker 8: So so I'm in the financial industry. I won't say where, but so these platforms are required to follow bank secrecy, app and anti money laundering laws, especially since nine to eleven. So the reason why they have you put down what you're sending money for is basically for the liability piece, but there's there's a tracking piece to like Mojo mentioned like I R S wise, So it's the same thing that we track in the banking world.
Speaker 2: But I can just lie, so it's not like they're actually the reason.
Speaker 7: Hey yeah, I was gonna say.
Speaker 8: You also have to be careful what you put if you do lie, because then that that could start an investigation that you don't know about that could go on, you know, for a long time. So we know you're not doing anything wrong, but if someone was really doing something shady, they will be investigated and then eventually you know.
Speaker 1: Chef or you know.
Speaker 4: What's great though, is it would be great to be investigated for the egg plan. Like if I got a phone call and it was you know, uh cash ptel, Hey, you want to know why you have I'd be like cash. First off, what's up with that crazy eye of yours?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 5: It might be cash app, I think, but one of that makes you say if it's for a service now, like you have to if it's over a certain amount, you have to check a box say no, this was fair.
Speaker 4: They should They should let you do gifts for stuff like that, because every gift would be Kevin doing the Jack Nicholson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's going on? How you doing? Madison?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to say that one time this past summer, I had a garage sale and I was selling some crystal wine glasses and we did all the transactions on Venmo, and after the garage sale, I found another box of the match like the rest of the matching set. So I did use Venmo to comment on the transaction and message them to see if they wanted the other half of the set.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, and they did.
Speaker 6: They came back and they bought it.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: They did that really, So that's the reason why the whole tracker thing is there for your purchase.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I know it's weird to comment, but like it was, it was a matching wedding gifts pair and I wanted them to kind of stay together. And then you know, now they have the full twelve glasses instead of four.
Speaker 2: So someone came to your wedding or didn't come, and to honor your love and unionship bought you crystal wine glasses and as a thank.
Speaker 6: My mom my mom divorced. Yeah, we sold them.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought it was your wedding. By the way, no cash.
Speaker 4: These cash services have turned into Facebook market. Yes, exactly, hold on, check this one out, Tracy, are you there?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: What did you have happened to you?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 9: I was leaving a dollar tree one day and a panhandler was outside the door, you know, asking people for money, and I said, oh, I'm sorry, I don't have any cash and he was like, well, you can send me a cash app.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I'm like, so even the panhandlers, yeah, are taking cash app. And then though, so.
Speaker 4: My my favorite, my favorite is there was a guy that is not too far from the radio station, uh, towards like where the DAC is, who has a sign there and his sign has got a QR code.
Speaker 1: First thing, have you seen him?
Speaker 6: Have?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: Right, that's like there where the circles are misfit. Nicole is a principle. Do you know that?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 4: I love Nicole and she wants to talk to everybody good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 7: When Kevin, when you said the school doesn't.
Speaker 2: Uh, you broke up a little bit and Nicole start over. You were listening about the school.
Speaker 4: Yes, about the school, asking why are you taking your kid out of school?
Speaker 7: Right, we have to code it a certain way because you're not like attendency of money for school. Oh, when a file is early, we have to say looking for transportation. What is SIGNI like there's a cold you have to put like.
Speaker 1: In power school?
Speaker 2: So how does the school feel? Every time reason for a visit, I put vibes.
Speaker 7: I ran plays.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure school.
Speaker 7: No, you have it because you're getting the mojo. I ain't nobody messing with the mojo, daddy Liz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every every recent a visit, I put vibes everything.
Speaker 1: I don't care what it is for.
Speaker 7: I'm sure they listened to the show. They know who they're dealing with. But I was saying, when you put in the comments about putting the wild stuff, I do that for my husband too. So like when I cash out in money, I put you know I'm getting it for the deed, but I put I fell it out, but I don't put the half. So I was totally cracking up.
Speaker 1: Nicole, stay here real quick.
Speaker 4: Mel had something crazy happen to him, because if he puts something funny on venmo, Mel, tell the story.
Speaker 10: Uh So, a couple of years back, I sent money to a friend. It was probably think it was for golf or something like that, but when I sent the money, I put cocaine as the comment, And afterwards I got like an email from them and they're like, we're gonna close your account. You can't send money drugs of a big, big.
Speaker 7: Coke can Yeah slang, you gotta put the slang for cocaine. Gotta take buggership.
Speaker 10: I'm not a drug us relations being an.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Thanks for the call man,