Speaker 1: All right, it's Mojo in the Morning show. This is going to be an interesting week or it has been an interesting week. And it's wild because is there a date that kind of changed everything for you? And do people observe bad anniversaries like they observe good anniversaries? And what I mean by that is a year ago this week. Actually it's a year ago. I think it was yesterday. I'm trying to figure the days out because we talked about it yesterday on our podcast, Chelsea and I did. Was when Chelsea found out she had cancer. So it has been a year, believe it or not, since Chelsea was diagnosed and they told her that she had had cancer and was going to have to have surgery. And it's wild because we had a conversation about this on our We Don't podcast, which will be out today, and the conversation really got real because just before we taped the podcast, Chelsea had talked about how she was having some kind of feelings about how things have been and you know, what the last year has been like, and just to kind of give you what it's like, she has to go every sometimes thirty days to ninety days, depending on what the test is and get tested for the rest of her life because the form of ovarian cancer that she had more than likely will come back, and we'll come back somewhere else. So it's not a matter of if, but it will be when, and so she's got to stay on top of that. So it's kind of changed her. You know, now we're just scary seeing doctors a bunch of Yeah. But it was wild though that a year at this time that that was the case. Here's where it got really interesting. Luke said to us, he's our youngest, our baby son. He said to us, he goes, yeah, I remember you told me on August the seventh. He remembered the actual date that Chelsea had reached out to him, and specifically she told the boys on that day that it was cancer. I wonder sometimes, like do you do you look at those dates as you know, because I know that people go through bad stuff sometimes you know, it's not health related, it's you know, we just talked about divorce and stuff, or you go, you lost a job a year ago, that you lost a job the day.
Speaker 2: Addicts got clean is a good one.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, like that's that to me is like a good celebration. Definitely should celebrate that.
Speaker 3: You want to know, it's a weird one for me, and like I couldn't. I couldn't even tell you, like what the day was that my divorce was finalized or anything like that. I was supposed to get married, Thank God I didn't. Like this was years and years and years and years and years and years years ago when I first rained the show, and that day to me is like a really and I am so darn happy, Like I have no feelings about that whatsoever.
Speaker 2: But for some reason, all.
Speaker 3: Just twenty second it's still like I wake up at that morning, I'm like, Oh, it's just a really weird. Why that date sticks.
Speaker 4: Out to me?
Speaker 2: I have no idea, Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean listen, I mean that that is you know, that's a date that was a monumental.
Speaker 3: Maybe because we turned it into an I don't party, yeah, and had shirts made and stuff with that date.
Speaker 2: That that's why it sticks out. I don't know.
Speaker 5: But June twenty seven, two thousand, he's gonna come up with twenty five. I lost my best eater, Oh my gosh, who I'm not going to say her name? Oh speaking what I was like trying to figure out twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: I was the last day, Oh God, topics over RP. So if you if you get a chance, because I.
Speaker 2: Feel like I'm being naive right now this is a sexual reference.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I thought that's what it was.
Speaker 2: I was just thank you Anna for the handmotion.
Speaker 1: It to go back to this moment that Chelse and I were having this conversation in the podcast, and one of the things that she had said was she actually brought up three things I really didn't even realize over the last year that she's kind of dealt with because I will say this to you, you don't realize what things are like until you realize that those things potentially aren't going to be there anymore. Like it's one of those things where you just take things for granted. You take everything for granted, you take your health for granted. And it was it was wild to hear her talking and telling me about what she felt were like the three worst days that she had over the last year, because honestly, I didn't know she actually was going through those days, but it was. It was pretty interesting. But I don't know, So listen, do I buy her gift? Do I get her or something? Here now, do I, you.
Speaker 5: Know, take her somewhere and spend some time with Yeah, don't buy or anything.
Speaker 1: Don't buy.
Speaker 5: That's that's what could have potentially been. The thing that she lost was the time you all shared together things, you know, how to win a different direction. It definitely would be counting.
Speaker 1: It definitely has made I think our family like appreciate the time that we have together, especially the boys like Luke spent the whole day yesterday with us, and you know, it was kind of it was it was nice to be able to have him and get you know, his undivided attention kind of you know, talking about life and stuff. So what's going on? Hey Tony, how it's Mojo? What's happening?
Speaker 4: I just wanted to tell KF. Well, he definitely knows how to get around. I'm gonna dump that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll go my way around.
Speaker 4: Now, do you.
Speaker 1: This guy?
Speaker 5: I lose yours?
Speaker 2: You still got her.
Speaker 5: I still got her.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's the same one, you know, but it up maybe you guys, it's unreal.
Speaker 3: This is supposed to be a nice.
Speaker 1: No it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 5: No, it's now I'm just getting calls of yeah, thanks, Vin appreciate it through buddle, through
Speaker 1: No derail, derail