Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Shannon posted a picture yesterday on her social media and said people were mean.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought it was me freaking hysterical.
Speaker 4: So I wore jorts to work yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah what did you just say?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 3: Oh? So, I mean, I don't know. I love them.
Speaker 4: I thought they were really comfortable. I wore them on vacation last week as well, and my twelve year old Lucy would just roasted me, like, was so embarrassed that I was going to leave the hotel room in these doorts And she was like.
Speaker 3: Mom, like they're hideous.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 4: So I posted a photo of them on Instagram with the caption Lucy is roasting me for my jorts.
Speaker 3: But I don't care. I love them.
Speaker 4: The comments that I got in my dms were amazing. One person said, millennial dudes wore these back in high school.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that's well, so I thought some of them were just like all caps.
Speaker 4: Absolutely know another one, no one wants those, Huckleberry Finn, good luck catching craw dads down.
Speaker 1: Is this what you were yesterday to work?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you probably didn't notice because I was I want to look.
Speaker 5: I will say this though, you have a very very beautiful sense of style. Those are not the most flattering things interesting, that's.
Speaker 3: But that's the people kept asking me what does West think.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I didn't ask, nor am I going to ask because I like wearing them.
Speaker 3: Their company a lot of pink.
Speaker 1: You don't like that georts are back, but they're back in a big way.
Speaker 4: I just like these are like oversized.
Speaker 3: I'm down to the knee jorts.
Speaker 5: They look like you were you were going gardening.
Speaker 3: I like, I love that opinion?
Speaker 1: Who else opinion I supposed to give?
Speaker 2: Opinion?
Speaker 1: Did you go in?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: These people that were really negative to you, did you go back? I can look and see what they look like, because my favorite is when somebody calls somebody else out and then you go look at them and there you're like.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, I mean I have done that.
Speaker 1: He went out of style, you know.
Speaker 5: And I typically got one post and a profile picture of AI cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thought thoughts on the georts thing, because jeorts are jeorts are back?
Speaker 3: Has the sweat the sweatpant orts.
Speaker 1: I love those.
Speaker 3: I bought those two.
Speaker 2: It's it's funny because I think that those were very stylished. They were longer than I would, you know, called jeorts, but they.
Speaker 4: That's the thing like short jorts are for like now they're see Samantha's age, the longer oversized now they almost go down to people's That's a good picture.
Speaker 1: That is the most.
Speaker 3: Do not photo.
Speaker 1: I would wear that. Why did you take that picture? I side on the phone and I was looking through our little people. I was like, look weirdest. So you're wait, were you one of those.
Speaker 3: So complimentary of every weird thing you wear?
Speaker 1: I love your style. I do absolutely my favorite.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants to see those.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Kevin had his uh his cardigan on over his Jersey Swift cardigan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was that was a good looks.
Speaker 2: It's funny to so certain things they came back, like a couple of years ago when cargoes came back. I thought cargoes would never come back.
Speaker 5: Like kevlar jeans and not listen, those are my favorite jeans in the world.
Speaker 3: You know what problem they're actual bell bottoms too. They're not there.
Speaker 1: I am. Every day's a party.
Speaker 2: The problem sometimes with some of the things that are coming back because they're they're bigger bag here is that they you you look at pictures over time, and now you're going to look at pictures from like ten years ago or five years ago, like when it was like skinny and everything like that. Everybody's wearing really tight stuff. You look like you gained weight and you didn't in some of the stuff.
Speaker 4: It's so funny because I love skinny jeans. And then I was told that tholes went out. I'm like, I don't care. I still like wearing those. And then I really do like wearing bagg ear bottoms now and West is like, you look like a spice girl when you.
Speaker 1: Do it low rises back.
Speaker 4: I'm a fan alone having two babies.
Speaker 1: I'm I like it.
Speaker 2: No, what is Is there a fashion that you wish would come back that you wish that.
Speaker 1: Not just kidding. They were comfy jerseys, but we did it yesterday. Jersey was a good time.
Speaker 4: Is there something girls wear that you cannot stand when girls wear that is so super unattractive to you besides jeorts.
Speaker 5: M I hate like little T shirts and if you get a shot at the doctor, like I can see like the band.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think for girls for I think most guys love sun dresses, like.
Speaker 5: Dress sundress season is the way to go.
Speaker 1: What's up, Jordan? How you doing.
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: I think it was like a week or so ago you had a topic about Mojo wearing shorts down and you.
Speaker 2: Were calling them old man, and then yesterday she wore the shorts.
Speaker 3: That was a replay from a couple of years ago. Since changed my mind.
Speaker 1: So I was I was out of style a couple of years ago. Yeah, Jordan's that's the problem.
Speaker 3: That topic was about shorts. Guys were in shorts short.
Speaker 4: Which is in right now because I changed I love I changed the length.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who Although I gotta tell you they had there's a place that I like to go shop at and they had five inch Guys should not be doing it.
Speaker 3: Did you go to Viery That's where he goes and he gets the five inch I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 2: When I bend over, the five inches turn into about an inch and a half, although it does make your penis look bigger.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Hi, Martha, Hi Kevin? You need to leave Shannon alone. You were wearing MRI shorts a couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: The boys almost what I have to say, and made them look cool.
Speaker 1: No one knew guaranteed the George looks better than.
Speaker 2: Something funny about you A good day an. I've never been to Kevin's place, so I've never seen it. I'm on the phone with Joe yesterday and I said, Kevin was so funny. Came to work and he had all of these jerseys, like he must have brought in like thirty or forty jerseys. I said, who keeps thirty or forty jerseys? And Joe goes, my guest closet that's in my apartment is all jerseys. I'm like, throw throw that stuff away. Joe gets it. He keeps the one same like cav from like Middle Slut.
Speaker 5: We did Jursday and maybe we don't have a cool name for it, but we gotta do something every week.
Speaker 1: Today's Friday George Day.
Speaker 5: Next next Friday Georgeay, everybody's gotta word George.
Speaker 1: I gotta find some what's going on? Rachel? Hi? Rachel? Oh, I gotta push you down? Hi? Rachel? There you are? Hi? Hold on? What am I doing here? Oh? There it is? I heard it. I couldn't hear the kick I got. I got you.
Speaker 2: You know what you ever have that happen to you where you're trying to like slide that iPhone button there to get pick up somebody, and you.
Speaker 3: Can't pick the SNL song jeort's what?
Speaker 1: Oh really, okay, I'll find it. What's going on? What's going on? Uh? Rachel?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Shannon?
Speaker 5: Did George come with a pair of new balances?
Speaker 3: And I love new balances? My uncle used to work George back in the nineties.
Speaker 4: Please was back in the nineties.
Speaker 1: Some monarts. So you're not a fan at all of them?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna wear them tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm not a fan. I mean I could just go right past it.
Speaker 4: I don't want them to come back.
Speaker 1: Please stop. That's that's not fun Kim. What's up?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Hi? Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, Shannon, the rule of fashion, the rule of thumb is if you're old enough to wear them the first time, you're too old to wear them.
Speaker 4: The that's funny, you know, it's so funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I used to wear them and we would cuff the ends.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was pegging, wasn't it called? No?
Speaker 3: No, I never called it that, but I think that was like the fifties.
Speaker 4: You might remember that. No, they would off the bottoms of yourteen shorts.
Speaker 2: What do you call it, well that maybe it wasn't jeans shorts, it was more pain jeans. But you would do you would cuff the bottoms of jeans and you would call them, I pegged my jeans. It's a whole different term nowadays.