Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on AM five to seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: While it's the longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 1: No congratulations necessary.
Speaker 2: All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas terrible person, He's the worst and Matt money Smith the pipes, the pipes, the pie.
Speaker 2: Don't miss an episode. We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the petros In Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadakas and Matt money Smith. I'm a mathematician, sir. I never permit myself to think wrong.
Speaker 2: Me Huge, Petros and Money Sody like sports live everywhere on the iHeartRadio Up one hour, down, two to go, full four hour show tomorrow, Flex Alert. Wednesday Thursday is the big day.
Speaker 1: It's huge, mattch You can check Instagram on seventy or at Pettersen Money to see most of the very special thrift store style prizes we have.
Speaker 2: To give away, and I think each of these are worth raffling off Black Matt Liner between one hundred and fifty and three hundred dollars Shaquille O'Neal two thousand and four NBA All Star Game, Bobblehead.
Speaker 1: You could use the money on that one.
Speaker 2: You want to keep it here, No, let's keep it here, Kate. You want to post it so we can get you know what. I'm sorry, Sorry, the boss of wrenching the spokes back from your own home. The Buffalo trace napkin holder, napkin and cocktail mixer holder with a bowl that is bronzed and has big balls and a big poots hanging down. I just noticed, too beautiful our rewards from our beautiful Fallats contributions on KFI during the fires.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are two awards, one that says p and one that says money, and they're two golden cups from our interim program director.
Speaker 2: Matt and I who is that? Chris?
Speaker 1: Chris Barry?
Speaker 2: Thank you Chris. So make sure you're listening, like right when we get on the air. So, yeah, Kate's trying to back us into a corner. Don't think we know? Chris Barry is yeah, we know. And there's only two seasons of Mine Hunter ya hoole really yeah, yeah?
Speaker 1: Wrong corrections and retractions. A lot of people are mad at you about that, very mad because everybody went scrambling a Netflix to be like, holy crap, one guy called you a dick.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, my one hundred Season three is officially canceled.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow, shirt face. We also have to justin Herbert jerseys to give away, or no, a Herbert jersey, a Charger hoodie, the hk's Tommy Bahama style button. Now nothing's awesome. You go out to Rancho Cook and you wear that around. I have an embroidered pitbull on my back. You're go get laid.
Speaker 1: Oh You're gonna get laid a hundred times by somebody.
Speaker 2: All of those things will be given away.
Speaker 1: We had a couple t shirts there.
Speaker 2: We also have Clippers tickets two pair. They're playing better. That goes without saying. They won every single game when we weren't on the air, except for this last one because we weren't.
Speaker 1: There to make him feel bad about themselves. All right, Matt, it's time for the word of the day, his.
Speaker 2: Words the word of the day.
Speaker 1: Today's word of the day is billboard. We don't often discuss local billboards like we used to, mostly because all of them have been purchased by our own sweet James Bergener, the Tense Spirit of Justice eight hundred nine million. I saw about a billion of those on my way back and forth to the desert, the greatest personal injury attorney of all time, one eight hundred nine million. But we also have on occasion mentioned the billboard the olds I met the Tropical Lay Yeah, the Tropical Lay Strip Club, which is open, by the way, I've heard in upland we're closed during But anyway, Matt I saw a billboard.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoke marajuana cigarette.
Speaker 2: Reefers.
Speaker 1: It was off the ninety one near Chino Hills. It was, you know, and you see a lot of these. It was for a weed dispensary, a commercial for a weed dispensary, and there are plenty of those on the on and off the ninety one. But the billboard, Matt had a drawing of a skunk sitting in a fog of smoke in a relaxed posture. The skunk's eyes were closed. He was clearly sniffing in the smoke it was hanging all around him. And the sign said.
Speaker 2: Long haired freaky people need not apply.
Speaker 1: It did not say that. That would not have caught my attention in the same way the sign said you smelt it, we dealt it. I was taken aback, very much, taken it back. And as I've said, I don't know if I liked it or I was offended, but I certainly thought it was worth noting. I don't know what dispensary it was. I was driving, but I saw the sniffing skunk and the sign saying you smelt it, we dealt it, and I thought it was worth noting. If you have seen the billboard, let me know the name.
Speaker 2: Where was this at?
Speaker 1: It was like right around Anaheim Hills, Like uh, I think I was still on the ninety one fast track, so it was right around that area, like you know, right coming out of your blindas Anaheim Hills area coming up, Bulletin's coming up. We've done a lot of shows over there on Bulletin.
Speaker 2: Kevin Costler still not answering our calls. Jackson Jackson Brown Sunny Hills, not happened.
Speaker 1: You smelt it, We dealt its good stuff, And I've never liked the you smelt it I dealt it line.
Speaker 2: I've never liked it. You smelled it.
Speaker 1: I've never helt it, delt it joined the flatulent humor, but were denied it supplied and when you mix it with weed. Though.
Speaker 2: Right now we're laughing.
Speaker 1: And there's a skunk sniffing in all the air. He's high. Now we're good feeling, look like Matt at the Bluebird Show. Nephew, we gotta go. Time for the number of the day.
Speaker 2: Here's my number. Number of the day. Number the day is one.
Speaker 1: We love.
Speaker 2: The City of Critos will be there on Thursday. We love our gift given to us in Downing by Mayor of Crito's, Frank Yoka Yama Critos calendars and our Crito's T shirts, of which you are wearing today. Very proud of Crito's, but in our affiliation. Friend of the show Tommy gave this to us the horse Racing. The horse racing guy gay and are a bit.
Speaker 1: Of a local seal Beach type.
Speaker 2: Yes, listener gave us this calendar for the studio. Oh, I think of all the calendars we could put up a year.
Speaker 1: Of Buford t Justice twenty twenty six calendar. The Jackie Gleeson character from the Smoky in the Bandit movies.
Speaker 2: And there is our favorite you Sun Bitch, you some bitch is our month of January.
Speaker 1: I mean, I love it.
Speaker 2: I think we can have two calendars.
Speaker 1: Okay, as well, we're not gonna take that I want to take because it's a beautiful shot at the convention center right there.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't want to take that down. But I think what I can take down is this stupid Rogan and Rodney paper clip and use one of these thumb tacks.
Speaker 1: I think the Rogan and Rodney paper clip should be twisted into.
Speaker 2: A fallus, so that's not taken down, and you can twist it into the fallas you know what, extend the phallus of the buffalo trace uh bronze buffalo beautiful.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, that looks good. Now are we going to circle our event on that calendar as well and say, just like we have circled on the crito's calendar, that we're going to the Ciritos BJS.
Speaker 2: I believe that is up to Tim Ka, all right, because he is the producer and he sets the schedule. But you saw bitch is now up in the studio, and I don't want to like, you know, when it comes to all this stuff, even though the Buffalo trace thing came from my house, you know, you are the arbiter of the gifts and how they're given away. Well, I don't know if you think these should be given away in a raffle style on Thursday, I think so. I think the grabbing hands was overwhelming in West Covine. It was very When when you have someone that's trying to swap out three different gifts and take Birt's lunchbox.
Speaker 1: Well, especially if we don't have Kates, Kates is gonna crap out on us.
Speaker 2: I think I think we raffle them. And you know what if your raffle ticket gets your tickets to the Clippers game. Oh, there's the Grande, gets you the Joe Grande, beautiful Matt that is beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 1: Now if you get the Grande and Matt Smith as a sato, he.
Speaker 2: Is number fifty two, I am number five.
Speaker 1: Did you guys choose numbers?
Speaker 2: Well, I would assume I'm five because it was two thousand and five when they put it out, because I'm zero five fifty two. I don't know. Maybe he was like the number fifty that was his hockey number when he played.
Speaker 1: Fifty two ranked Ultimate Fighter when he fought could be who knows all of those things possible?
Speaker 2: Righting this song of the day.
Speaker 4: Automatic is the name of an LA female trio providing today's song of the day called New Beginning because the Petros and Money Show is returned triumphantly to your AM radio frequency with a new beginning for the new year with great sports talk, rules, sports talk right underneath your nose. And as we lay path through an I'm a Horse Monday, I'm a boy, We're gonna get you to Clippers basketball on the horizon feeling good about themselves after winning four games out of the last five, and we'll do their best to try to keep that trend alive by keeping the Golden State Warriors at bay and into a dome tonight for our friend Adam Oslin. Will begin the year with that Clippers countdown show that begins at six o'clock.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? You have? Jim Harbaugh is going to join us in the five o'clock hour as well. It's a football day. What do we have next to college boosball? Hey, leave you alone, you said you got the next storm.
Speaker 1: Don't ask me any questions. All right, you look at your calendar.
Speaker 2: Is how Covino and Rich would behave I'm no, that's not you know what those years of doing bag good guy talk better than.
Speaker 1: Anybody, twenty years a great guy talk. Come on, well, you guys are a couple of douche nozzles.
Speaker 2: We've made it even easier to take LA Sports with you this summer.
Speaker 1: Make AM five seventy or your favorite AM five seventy LA Sports podcast a preset on the iHeartRadio app using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto road Trip all summer with LA Sports Radio app.
Speaker 2: Jim Harbaugh going to join us in in the five o'clock hour right around five thirty before he hands it over to Adam Austlin and Clipper pregame. So stick around for that Charge and Patriots will play the wild Card round of the playoffs five pm. Sunday night, Prime time KFI A M six forty will have the broadcast.
Speaker 1: All right, Matt, I have to address this even though a lot has happened, like Big Carol got fired.
Speaker 2: Oh Pete Carroll, Big Girl.
Speaker 1: You know who got fired today? Who's that coach? Chow?
Speaker 2: Big Girl had a three year deal though worth we heard eleven to fourteen million bad they fired. You're gonna eat the twenty million bucks.
Speaker 1: Well, but we do have to address this before we move on with the rest of the years. Goel, No, I'm not worried about Big Girl Joe or his son Brendan Carroll. USC lost the Alimo Bowl and overtime and spectacular fashion.
Speaker 2: I mean because they played Notre Dame.
Speaker 1: No, they played CCU. No.
Speaker 2: That's why if they hadn't played Notre Dame earlier in the year, they could have won that bowl game. That's what happened.
Speaker 1: Perhaps, I mean, if you talk about the Lincoln Riley eras shortcomings in a nutshell, this would be perhaps the signature play of.
Speaker 2: His USC tenure.
Speaker 1: GCU running back Jeremy Payne on third and twenty in overtime.
Speaker 2: That was one of the wildest runs you've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Catch us. A check down from a backup quarterback breaks at least four tackles from highly paid USC defenders and highly celebrated guys when they re signed when the portal reopened. Four guys. Number twenty five Marcellus Williams. These guys get paid. I don't care anymore.
Speaker 2: Number twenty eight oh, they're professionals.
Speaker 1: Kennedy Erlacker, Number thirty one, Jaden Walker, and twenty four the worst one gets her head in front Christian Peers. And then the loafers who expected those other guys to make the play, so they throttled down Number twenty three Desmond Stevens and number ten Braylan Shell.
Speaker 2: Oh you put Shelby on blast too.
Speaker 1: They loafed and they scolfed, and they all are paid and highly celebrated players on social media. So it is not a lack of talent or depth or opt outs like Lincoln Riley. Finley alluded to in his postgame comments. It's none of those things. It's systematic failure on the coaching side. And it's not the USC defense's fault. Deep down, it's not their fault, Matt, that they are that bad.
Speaker 2: Not you don't do that to me.
Speaker 1: It's true. It's not their fault.
Speaker 2: No, not, you don't.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do it, even though people don't recognize the reference anymore. It's the style of offense that they play and the mentality of the head coach. And I've said this for a long time, but it's never been more prevalent or obvious. USC does not prioritize their defense or being physical. They have practiced that way clearly, and it's been that way for years, and they aren't going to be in a position to compete in the college football playoffs anytime soon. Have you seen the college football playoff teams? If there's one thing that they all have in common, they are physical.
Speaker 2: Indiana really beat out of Alabama.
Speaker 1: Have you seen how physical the college football playoff teams are? And that has not been USC in a long time.
Speaker 2: Even that hippie at Ole Miss had his team playing all the busting some asses.
Speaker 1: Well, all those teams are doing what Running the ball, rushing the passer, stopping the run, basic stuff. Their defense can't be consistently physical because they don't have to practice against a consistently physical offense. And I'm sorry, that's competitive football at a championship level. Run the ball, stop the run, rush the passer, blocking, tackling, and that's never been Lincoln's priority.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear about lane or lemon or opt outs. USC had their quarterback Jade Mayava, and TCU had a backup named Seal who had thrown six passes all year long.
Speaker 2: Piece of seal. You know how thick their skin is. I mean they survive shark attacks. They can take the puncture wounds of sharks and survives.
Speaker 1: As your radio partner Matt Daniel Jeremiah pointed out, they make appalling coaching decisions late in games. They can't keep the ball on offense to end a game, and the defense can't stop anybody down the stretch when it gets rough. They are nowhere near the level they need to be to justify Lincoln Riley's salary. Nor and this is what really chaps my hide. You can't let this head coach manipulate the schedule and cancel the Notre Dame rivalry. This is the guy, this guy. No other USC coach would ever dare to do it. But you're letting this guy influence you and cancel the Notre Dame rivalry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a really good two lane team that he lost to.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is a true miscarriage of identity and tradition, and it's corroded and deteriorated to this point. This didn't happen overnight. No USC coach Matt should ever have been able to manipulate the schedule to mess with Notre Dame let alone this one. It's horrible and will remain as a black mark on this administration forever. Victory laps about Jade Mayava went in the twenty twenty six Heisman and Lincoln Riley's recruiting class, which is almost irrelevant in a transporter era. What a thirty freshman going to do for you in twenty twenty six?
Speaker 2: A lot those freshmen are like sophomores.
Speaker 1: If they had won. That's what you'd hear about. Oh, Jade and Mayama, this and that, and oh, we got this great recruiting class coming. Oh, we got so much momentum going into twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Lewis Riddick said it for almost four quarters during the broadcast. He stuck with his young team. Oh my gosh, what they got coming back next year.
Speaker 1: But because they lose in overtime and humiliating fashion, they will allude to opt outs and a lack of motivation. All Right, we didn't really want They should wear the Alamo Bowl for what it was, yet more proof of Lincoln Riley's identity as a head coach. There will always be an excuse, but four mistackles in overtime on a checkdown on third and twenty is exactly who he is.
Speaker 2: Nobody else has to deal with the portal and stuff like that, though like he does.
Speaker 1: Running from Notre Dame is exactly who he is. He had to deal with that. That's who he is. This is who he is.
Speaker 2: Still addressed it in his presser, which was really smart. Let's bring this up again. They say anywhere, any time, and we give them a time and a place and they say, no, who's that own?
Speaker 1: They're booked that week against Wisconsin. Who's that own? Then the Big Ten, which you've also pissed off USC football in its leadership, has done. You know, it's a good point, Matt, because they've done an incredible thing USC football and the leadership at USC. They have pissed off their longtime partner of over one hundred years, Notre Dame. They've pissed off the Big Ten trying to schedule Notre Dame when they're playing Wisconsin, and pissing off the Big Ten through the NBC partnership, pissing off NBC because you're saying you won't play at Notre Dame every other year and that would be their game. They're a Big Ten and Notre Dame partner on television. So you pissed off NBC, Notre Dame and the Big Ten. You pissed off everybody on the West Coast for blowing up West Coast football when you left the pack, and you've pissed off more than half of the fan base by canceling the Notre Dame rivalry for at least the next two years.
Speaker 2: Oh, it'd better be more than half the fan base. Well, the fan base, I'd like to think it's only like twenty five percent that are with him on this Well US.
Speaker 1: He's football leadership is also Matt, and this is what you're around mostly every football alum like myself. They've pissed all those people off who have a voice or don't, with the exception of personal houseman Matt Liiners.
Speaker 2: It's funny you mentioned him. Our friend Bruce Feldman was on with US a couple of weeks ago, and I brought up his podcast, which is wildly entertaining the audible. He does it with our friend Stu Mendel and a new guy, Ralph that just got added this year and Ano.
Speaker 1: They're a real college football mind. Bet Ralph. I like that.
Speaker 2: Ralph so listen to this. They were talking about the ending of the rivalry, and Feldman says, you know, I work around a lot of USC people. I'm sure you all saw the Keyshawn Johnson rant on Twitter. I work with Matt Liinert. He seemed to take the Lincoln Riley. He sighed a little bit more. And Petro's Papadacus is also someone I chat with regularly on the radio, and he's incredibly upset over this whole thing. And Ralph interjected and he said, listen, with all due respect to Keishawn Johnson and Matt Liiner, the only guy I want to hear from when it comes to USC football is Petros Papadakus.
Speaker 1: Is that what Ralph said?
Speaker 2: Exactly what Ralph said?
Speaker 1: Finally, somebody with a voice matters on that podcast. What Ralph said, thank you, thanks Ralph.
Speaker 2: Can you know what Feldman said back? Nothing?
Speaker 1: He was speechless, wearing Feldman he might have been being sarcastic, man, Look, Ralph, he was not.
Speaker 2: Ralph was dead ass serious.
Speaker 1: It's all been magnified and made more indelible the fact that USC is running from Notre Dame and the only guy that supports it that used to play. There's Matt Liiner.
Speaker 2: You know, I could totally see it either way.
Speaker 1: That all that stuff was made more indellible. You can, yeah, you're so.
Speaker 2: You can really see it either way, the idea that you can't play this game.
Speaker 1: It's not fair. Every guy that's ever won the Heisman at USC won it because they beat Notre Dame. Right, it's not about playing Notre Dame. It's about beating Notre Dame.
Speaker 2: If they play us in week zero, then we're fine. Then we're more than happy. It's just not fair. It's not okay either. We want to play in South Bend. That's the thing. You want to play in South Bend. You want to be there.
Speaker 1: Yes, anyway, all of this has been magnified and made more indelible by the four mistackles on third and twenty in the Alimo ball.
Speaker 2: Listen, that's a good TCU team, all right, that's a really good tcuam.
Speaker 1: The TCU quarterback who beat Jake and Mayaba had thrown six passes all season ken seals. We completed all of them because the future Hoosier, Josh Hoover. Hoover, the Hoosier about that opted out and he's going to play for Signetti in Indiana, the new college football mecca.
Speaker 2: He has got six million bucks for a quarterback.
Speaker 1: Remember when Lincoln Riley said that USC was going to be college football mecca. Yeah, well, our religion is scientology. We've sunk. Seahorg has sunk.
Speaker 2: They were walking in a circle around that pillar.
Speaker 1: So that's USC football. Fear and propaganda and lack of substance and inability to recognize their identity or lack of leadership. USC football is all hat, no cattle. Look forward to an offseason of recruiting, portal hype and Heisman campaign bs for Mayaba and an eight win season maybe in twenty twenty six. But watch the college football playoff teams.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't wait. See what happens in the portal. You know that guy, our friend, Jim Bowden's kid, He's gonna really start throwing some money around.
Speaker 1: See how violent and physical the college football playoff teams are, Matt, and ask yourself if Lincoln Riley's USC team would ever look like that upfront or defensively. It won't happen.
Speaker 2: And you can hear that alternative broadcast right here. On Thursday night, Goth Guy drops back angry at Lane Kiffing guy tackles and for the loss six that's what you're gonna get. Who's the gow with Carson Bag? Somebody called him a white Somalia the other day. Follow up boy takes the snap, rolls to his right, gets tagged by f U Lane Kiffin.
Speaker 1: Tryhard dork Ferdie Mendoza, Right, Yeah, I love try Haard dork guy. We will have ESPN college football fanfare as the week goes on. Congratulations to Ken Seals and everybody that survived the Alamo. We'll be right back with a one of the headline. Hello, PMS listener. Did you know AM five seventy LA Sports has a wide range of LA sports podcasts.
Speaker 2: There's Rogan and Ronde.
Speaker 1: That one is my favorite, Dodger Talk with David Vasse, the Dodger Podcast of record, Clipper Talk Without a Musk, follow us all and many more. Just go to AM five to seventy LA Sports on the iheartra.
Speaker 2: Cat throw some money A five seventy LA Sports Live Everywhere on the I Heart Radio going until six pm tonight. It is a seven pm tip Clippers v. Warriors. Tomorrow We'll have a full four hour show couple shorties on Wednesday and Friday, but the most important day of the week is Thursday. We are back with you, the people. We want to see you in Critos three to seven pm. Prizes Justin Herbert Chargers jersey, a Chargers hoodie, Clipper tickets, BJ gift cards, all to give away a four hour affair as we celebrate the college football Playoff together, the NFL Playoffs and the city of Siritos.
Speaker 1: We'll have an hour and forty five at least of the CFP to watch together as a show. Hell, you're this guy ALT broadcast when they go to break, We'll go to break. We're just kidding. Don't come.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's going to be an ALT broadcast. He dropped. We're going to do a Magic Johnson style. Takes a snap, he's looking around, he sees that guy. He throws it that way. Oh number eight, got it? Oh you got to tackle by number seventeen?
Speaker 1: Is that magic style?
Speaker 2: Pretty much?
Speaker 1: Am seventy LA Sports is podcastable and so is our show on the iHeartRadio app. Listen live or stream it live and listen later with the podcast on the iHeartRadio app. It is all there, so don't you miss any of our shows, Matt, it is time for a What are the headlines?
Speaker 2: What should the headline be today? Sports? That's all we think about. Here's the other story nobody's talking about.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not a racist. I mean I hope you do. He's a bad headline. What are the headlines? Just so you know what cool people do during the holidays? While Ronnie was sitting in his house and listening to the rain, no domestic chores. I know that you want to check in with the holiday jet sat map. I know you want to check in with Raider, owner of Fox Sports.
Speaker 2: I want to be in with the in crowd.
Speaker 1: You want to go where the in crowd grows, right, I mean goes and grows both love grows where my Rosemary goes and nobody knows but me. Tom Brady, Raiders, owner, goat of the NFL. Fox Sports lead analyst, has been in Saint Barth's during the holiday. On New Year's Eve, he was at a yacht party. And why is this relevant, Matt? Why because he allegedly apparently hooked up with a Miami bea based social media influencer. It's much younger than him, by the name of Alex Earl. She's like in her mid twenties, right, Alex Earl Earl recently and Alex has spelled a l Ei E ambersand X. I think so.
Speaker 2: I just put into the Google. It does not show up.
Speaker 1: Alex recently broke up with Braxton Burios.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they receive her.
Speaker 1: And was seen making a cozy couple look with the goat himself.
Speaker 2: And she's twenty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tom Brady, Earle looks like a needle nosed Barbie doll withold blow up boobs. Apparently her and Tom Brady went to a club together and then a cabin.
Speaker 2: On St. Bart's. Yeah, it is romantic out there.
Speaker 1: I would know. It was less than a month ago. Earle confirmed to her eight million TikTok followers tearfully that her and Bodios of Miami, the U and the Texans and a couple other teams were breaking up. We all know Brady's ex Giselle Boonshin just married her jiu jitsu teacher. She's spitting out another kid or something she did. Yeah, and then she married the guy Joaquin Valente, also a younger, more virile person, certainly than herself. A plan of that seed in that already plowed garden exactly right. That field has been already born many krap Yes. It's alleged that Brady and Earl, despite their twenty three year age gap, had an instant connection and sparks were flying.
Speaker 2: I wonder what they've found in common.
Speaker 1: I'm forty eight, and I can tell you if a needle nosed blow up boob, you know, if my wife had left me for the jiu jitsu construction styler, and we do practice jiu jitsu three times a week at the house. Did five Brazilian guys come over and they do trick? I gotta say, I don't know what I would say to Needley Knows. To Alex Earro, I'd be like, so that slot receiver punt returner guy, you know with him anymore?
Speaker 2: Saw your last TikTok? That was a cool day.
Speaker 1: Sow you do that half assed dance like Patrick Mahomes brother, It's pretty cool. I like what you did there.
Speaker 2: You gotta going on out there, Alex.
Speaker 1: After the New Year's each soire, Brady, probably invigorated from his sex with the young woman, allegedly popped up at the Lone Depot Park hockey game in Miami. The one of those outdoor games like they had a Dodger stadium in a hot environment, Panthers versus Rangers from January two. He popped right up. You know you can get right from the virgin out. Bam, you're back in Florida. It's nothing to do.
Speaker 2: One after sex. You're a virgin. It's just three sets. That's what happens in those islands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna have the We're gonna fact check that one. But so good luck for the young and middle aged possibly fu Giselle type of couple. Tom Brady is bezos deep balls, deep bezos, deep in high society, and he's not gonna let Giselle out youthful fornicade here or Belichick.
Speaker 2: You know they do have a rivalry with two of them. Oh yeah, you've got a young lady who's taken part in some adults cheer competitions out there. When do you see what I got? Check out Alex Harrol. You got a YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: She's on the rebound from a very obscure slot receiver.
Speaker 3: She's widely popular with the young kids because not only of her TikTok, but she was just on dancing with the Stars and went.
Speaker 1: Very very very y. She's a hot influencer, not like Giselle. What's that guy do? He does jiu jitsu? We got Brazilians doing jiu jitsu everywhere.
Speaker 2: Didn't watch his name son when Dancing with the Stars, Krocky, my son one dancing with the Styles on not fee Alive, but he won the daughter his son.
Speaker 1: My daughter was in there too, she.
Speaker 2: Was on before him. Want one of this year? The son wanted this year?
Speaker 3: Follow along Patro.
Speaker 1: I've been my, my, my, my eyes have been pointed south. I've been checking out what's happening in Saint Barnes, Southeast. I thought it was the daughter.
Speaker 2: Say Alex, I think you and I would get along real well together. Let's go have a nice drink over here, spos. Let's go get let's go get to know each other over here. What do you say, Alex, i'd a L I E I am E a at dollar sign.
Speaker 1: We'll be back with another hour of Petro, said Buddy Show on eight hundred collar. We got your fun fact, your quick hits, Jim Harbaugh and and Live before we get to Clippers