Speaker 1: Predri wl Wins. That is Tax Resolution Power by Toe Sheldon Roundtable Show Long next in Hebret presented by Postmit Law. We've got our drawing coming up in twenty two minutes. We're gonna give Ay a copy of this Bengals print in the frame. All you need to do is fill out a form, just put your name on it. We'll do the drawing at eight. Got to be here to win coming up at the top of the hour, let's do this. Let's talk high school football. You here our next guest on Friday Nights with award winning high School Football Tonight show on ESPN fifteen thirty and Fox Sports thirteen sixty. You read him as the content manager of Tri Statefootball dot Com. We've got games to talk about. Let's talk with Greg Shoemaker. How are you?
Speaker 2: I am wonderful. What a weekend for football man. You got the last weekend in Kentucky and everybody's playing in Kentucky tonight except a couple of teams. And you know, let's just talk right there. We'll start there. Yeah, holy Cross is playing Bellevue and holy Cross looking to go undefeated for the first time regular season in school history. I just saw the update on this head. They're up seven to six mid or with six minutes left in the second quarter, so that's going to be a tight one. And then over Boone County and Lloyd Tonight Lloyd's nine and oh they haven't finished the regular season unbeaten since nineteen ninety five. I haven't seen an update on that one now. One started at seven though, so we should be well into it by now. So those two games in Kentucky are to keep. At Man Island. Like I said, it's the last week of the regular season there, but yeah, in Ohio it's the first week of the playoffs and in Indiana the semi final weeks of the Sectionals, second round of the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Basically perfect segue. Let's go to Indiana, Lawrenceburg at Franklin County and two red hot teams colliding.
Speaker 2: Certainly are so. Since losing to Laurisburg in Week five, frank was reeled off five straight win and they are sitting at eight and two. They haven't had a stick game winning Street since nineteen ninety nine, when they won seven in a row, and their eight wins in the most by the school since going nine to three in twenty and eleven. So big days at Franklin County right now. Now, that said, Lawrence Berg beat them in week five forty to six, and they are red hot as well, having won eight in a row, and it's gotten to be a sort of commonplace for Lawrenceburg. They lose the opener to East Central and for the fifth time or sixth time in the last seven years, they've won eight straight at least coming into this weekend, so they know how to win here. It's been really great to watch them play and do what they do. I think they have a real legit shot and went in the Class three A state title. Lawrenceburg has also won night in this games in this series, consecutive games in this series against Franklin County, who last beat the Tigers in twenty sixteen. So yeah, I mean, this's a big game tomorrow night. And we know this much. We will have a sectional champion locally from Class three A Sectional thirty. Whether it's Lawrenceburg, Franklin County, South Dearborn, or Greensburg. Those four teams are still less in that sectional.
Speaker 3: Very good greg back to Ohio got a number nine Mason at number eight Fairfield. Now these two teams met up what about a month ago and Fairfield won that game in ot and now all the rematch.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, so rocky. These two teams are very similar. They're both sitting at five and five, so many similarities between them. This is both teams set eleventh consecutive playoff appearance and seventeenth overall by both schools. So if you think about that, these schools being to the both of them being to eleven straight, but their whole histories of their school before that, each of them have only been to the playoffs six times each. So but here's an interesting thing about that, is too both these teams are just a combined fifteen and thirty two in the postseason in their careers. So it's I don't know, I think one last night in a mus or last week in a must win game, and I wouldn't put it past them this week before, you know, Mason, because they lost in overtime last month in this game on a two point conversion that they failed to hit them to convert. I think there's a you know, there's an avenge factor out here. They want to avenge that loss, and you know, unfortunately the winner will have to go to the pit and play Elder in round two.
Speaker 1: All right, how about Goshen at Talawanda And if you like the running game, get ready for the tail of two running backs in this one unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Tallawanda's running back lams Can Trail's run for twenty one hundred yards and Gage Crowley at Goshen's run for nineteen hundred yards. So the first round playoff games with two running backs that have combined for four thousand yards rushing and fifty one rushing touchdowns. And Contrail's been fantastic. He's had one hundred and sixty yards and two touchdowns and eight of the ten games they played this season, and I expect this to be a high scoring affair. Goshan averages thirty nine a game, Talliwana averages thirty six. That both love to run the ball, but with so many points, it could be a long night if you're a fan. But I think it's going to be very entertaining. However, this is the one crazy fact about this. Kallawan is sitting at nine and one, but they're the seventh seed in Division three Region twelve. They only beat one team all season that finished above five hundred. Goshen had seven wins this season. None of those teams win were above five hundred, So you know, you're talking about twenty games and these two teams playing a bunch of teams that they weren't top notch to say the least. That's for sure, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Greg, Marymont at North College Hill and I saw this at North College Hill has forced twenty five turnovers this year. That's getting or done right there.
Speaker 2: That is getting it done. And they have seven players with at least two takeaways too. In a game like this, this this is going to be a low scoring affair Marymont. They only average twenty one points per game, but their defense has been pretty rock solid behind Jack Simpson, the CHL Defensive Player of the Year. He's had a great senior year. He's a four year starter over there. I hope somebody picks him up. He's probably gonna be a Mount Saint Joe's type of kid, but a very good player at this level. It's the age. You know, They've only had eight playoff appearances their two and seven lifetime. This is their eighth appearance and they haven't won a playoff game since two thousand and one, So big days. I mean, you've got to remember where this program was last year they had those shootings and that school was a mess over there in that program because of all that, And here they are sitting at eight and two and a chance to move on as a number six seed in the tournament here in Division five Region twenty. That's that's gonna be a fun one for sure.
Speaker 1: All right, look ahead to tomorrow night, set up the high school Football Tonight Show and all the stuff you'll be covering at Tri statefootball dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first of all the shows from six to eight tomorrow, no SAT Your Football. We'll get back at our regular time next week with SAT Next Football and go six to six forty five and then till eleven on Fox Sports thirteen sixty and ESPN fifteen thirty. So I'm doing the show by myself tomorrow. Got a bunch of guests, a bunch of coaches coming on. Mark Haifner from Sama Country Day, David Dransman from Taylor, Brian Walker from Terpinal join us, Jeff Cargile from CCPA, Josh Coogle from Carlisle. I was up there last night at a rally and they are eight and two and fired up, and Tyler Hopperton Mount Saint Joe's head coach is going to join us too. I saw him over at the Elder Mueller game and goes get my local guys some love and I have a great conversation with him in the second hour tomorrow for about fifteen minutes. It's really good. All the local kid Yeah, it's one hundred and forty four kids on that Mount Saint Joe team, and a bunch of them.
Speaker 1: Are local, doing really really well.
Speaker 2: So we'll talk about that much.
Speaker 1: Orders excellent, big, big night, Thank you sir. We'll talk next week.
Speaker 2: Good guys, have a great night.
Speaker 3: Great right you as well.
Speaker 1: Greg Schuemaker High School Football Tonight show in the Tri Statefootball dot Com. Up next, we'll head down the stretch get our fantasy football segment in do a quick travel of Rockies Road. Might have to talk about two big games in particular on Saturday that Rocky might be interested in as we continue long Next in Hebrew and the Roundtable showed by Postman Law, Cincinnati Text resolution powered by Tope Shoulden Roundtable Show seven hundred WLW