Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Friday, a magnificent Friday. Great things are happening out there. And yes, I'm really talking about all your amazing questions from tonight or for tonight show, because it's ask Doctor Jesse Friday. The show belongs to you. We're gonna talk about what just happened in Virginia. A great thing happened, because that's what you're asking about. Hantavirus. We're gonna talk. Yeah, you have questions about Iran. Some guys friends are getting disillusioned with politics. Someone wants me to bring up the Mongol invasion of Russia. Some lady wants to know jd Vance versus Marco Rubio. All that and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. I want to begin here because again, in politics, certainly if you're somebody on the right, if you're an anti communist like me, there aren't that many days where you get a great win. Communism is always on the move, and they're getting little wins here and wins there, and we lose this election and lose this and lose it. Some days, some days are pretty tough fit. Every now and then you get a nice one. So just to recap, for years and years, in years and decades, Democrats have been doing the dirtiest possible thing when it comes to drawing congressional districts in America, making sure they carve this seat just this way so a Democrat can win in a Republican camp. Here's the problem with that.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: It's great for a while and it'll get you more seats, but at some point there's no more jerrymandering you can do because the state borders are the state borders. The map is what the map is. Once you've carved out all or most of the Republicans from Congress, there's not much more carving you can do, so there's a limit on jerrymandering. Democrats have done this for so long in this country, they're kind of at their limit. On the flip side, Republicans are historically low t cowardly weeni's who say stupid, weak things like we're better than that, and they don't actually use power when they get it. That's historically what Republicans have been. Republicans in recent years are finally growing some teeth and growing other things.
Speaker 3: And learning they have to use power and fight back and get in on the game. If you're out there playing football when one team throws on brass knuckles, you can sit in wine that it's unfair or against the rules, but you better go get some or you're going to lose.
Speaker 1: We started redrawing district lines. Well, whenever you start doing dirty things that the Communists has been doing, communists freak out. They freak out, and they freak out for this reason, they know they're going to lose. Once you start getting in on the game, the communists knows he's going to lose. So they freaked out to such a degree that they spent millions of dollars in Virginia on a campaign that was probably always doomed. And here's why. According to Virginia law, it's the Virginia institution. Let me clarify. You can't do what they just did. Just throw it on the ballot and Jerry mannder out all the Republican seats. You can't do that. It's against the Virginia Constitution. It doesn't matter if every person in Virginia voted for it. It's against the Virginia Constitution. It doesn't go through. But communists for better or worse. They always move forward. They're always on offense. And they said, screw it, we're doing it anyway.
Speaker 2: And they did it.
Speaker 1: And of course it passed because they spent millions of dollars and we didn't turn out and all the other things. But it's all that I got it. In response to what Virginia did, other red states took even more drastic action. Ron De Santis heavy d for example, in Florida in five minutes after Virginia was done, and said, okay, we're getting in on that. Boom, here's some more Republicans seats. We talked earlier in the week about that Indiana State Senate. Those state senators who were blocking their redistricting up too bad, so sad you're all gone. Now they're Indiana's gonna do it too. In response to what Virginia attempted to do, we picked up red seats across the country because Republicans said, okay, we're in on it. And then today the Supreme Court of Virginia stepped in. It was really the only thing they could do. They stepped in and said, yeah, Virginia, you can't do this. This is this is blatantly against the Constitution. They just struck it down. It's gone. There's no more ten to one map in Virginia. It goes back to what it was. So the Communists pushed too hard, too fast, and it burned them. And historically this is how communists get burned a lot, because they are such rabid demand animals, because they're always trying to destroy, always on the march, always aggressive, always aggressive. They push too far, too fast. I've brought it up before. The Communists are phasing out their old guard Democrat types, the Nancy Pelosi type. Sometimes some of these people are getting phased that. Some of them are just old and retiring. But they're phasing these people out. And this new Democrat Party, the younger Democrat Party, extremely rabid, extremely Marxist all in all the time, you know what I'm talking about. That's going to hurt them because you need the Nancy Pelosi types. If you're a Communist, you need her to calm you down and control you a little bit. You need it. You cannot control your own demonic impulses. If you're AOC or these people, you're just so full of the communist demon there's nothing that holds you back all in all, the time kill everyone. You need someone like Grandma Vodka to step in and say, hey, shut up. They go to your room. Remember AOC got to Congress and in media every day she's got her stupid face in the news saying some commy goblybook. Democrat party was starting to get hurt image wise. Nancy Pelosi dragged her right in the office. They had a long closed door meeting. AOC tightened it up after that. You have to have somebody like Nancy Pelosi to control you and your demonic impulses. Without that, they're in trouble. Remember James Carvell, We're always playing James.
Speaker 4: Carb the name of a just merciful guy.
Speaker 1: Do you remember in Minnesota? It was in Minnesota the Democrats had a convention and to start their convention, they brought out some Indian chick and she does some land acknowledgment that everything's on stolen land and all the other all this other stuff. Do you remember, Oh, you have it going, Chris.
Speaker 4: Why are you bringing this up in an election? Okay? What we did with all kinds of things, with with withold slavery, would experiment with drugs. What we did during what happened in the Confederacy during the Civil War, Andersonville.
Speaker 1: And it's okay.
Speaker 4: This is an election and the d n C is not the place to discuss this. Understand this. The d n C does not exist to right wrongs. It doesn't exist to acknowledge the more unpleasant parts of history. It doesn't exist to make people feel good.
Speaker 5: It exists. Get this through your head to win elections. Now do you think that is going to help us win elections? Talking about land theft from the Dakotas were not Please stop this in the aim of a just merciful gun. Don't you see what's happening. Don't you see where this has brought us to.
Speaker 4: For God's sakes, lady, what is Ken Martin doing doing it?
Speaker 1: Democrats need these types to hold them back. They need scolding like that, without the James Carnivals running things, without the Nancy Pelosis, without the older saltier Democrats who know how to form a winning coalition that and make themselves not look quite so insane, without those old guard types keeping the younger ones in line. The Communists they just can't control themselves and they go too far, too fast. They blew millions of dollars to try to steal congressional seats in Virginia, and it was something that was so nakedly unconstitutional. Anybody who was old and salty could have looked at it and said, this is a waste of time and money. We're just gonna make enemies here. The Republicans are going to respond, what are you doing? But they couldn't control themselves. And now we're here. It is a Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Friday, And asked Doctor Jesse Friday, so many great questions, so much fun still to be had on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Before we get to that, I want to say we already went over a great story, great news. The communists in Virginia really really screwed the pooch, got themselves all twisted up into knots over the whole thing, and they ended up just losing. It's great, but let's take a moment and acknowledged something else. Oftentimes, big cities in America now they're run by the scummiest people in the face of the planet. They are, and they steal elections. You think a legitimate person is going to win an election in Chicago, think I steal that election? New York City steal. That's what happens. That's how it works now. So when something wonderful does happen in one of our big cities, I feel like we should acknowledge it and celebrate it on the show. Baltimore has had a bad rap for a long time because crime has gotten out of control. I mean, I've been to Baltimore. We took our care when I lived in DC for a year. We would go up to the Baltimore Harbor and the aquarium and we need crab cakes and everything else. And Baltimore has gotten really really dangerous, that Black Lives Matter, all that crap that it's just been really really dangerous. They've had really bad government there and it's been bad thing after bad thing after a bad thing after bad thing, all bad news out of Baltimore, which actually really genuinely does suck because Baltimore could be a gorgeous, cool city. But that aside, Baltimore has been rough for a while. But today Baltimore Mayor Brandon Scott, he did something I think is really really gonna make an impact.
Speaker 6: Therefore, I Brandon M. Scott, Mayor of the Great City of Baltimore, do hear by proclaim that the four thousand block of Freemount Avenue shall be some ceremonial renamed as Tupac Shakol Way and encourage all Baltimore residents to join in the celebration.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, absolutely, What Chris, Why aren't you celebrating?
Speaker 1: They just named the street after a dead rapper. This is a huge, huge moment that I think is gonna turned Baltimore around. What, Chris, Yeah, you're supposed to hold your gun up sideways and shoot it at somebody something. This is what who pakshappor Tupac shakur Way? Chris, this is huge. Hey, Indiana Jesse, during your first hour last night, you were talking about trust and it reminds me of the measles outbreak, hantavirus and so on, And I'm wondering how many people in the country actually are going to believe our institutions and their recommendations. He says, his name is Clint. This is exactly what I warned about. I know you were right there with me. You were if you were listening back then. I bet you I did a thousand show, No, probably not a thousand. I bet you I did one hundred shows on this exact subject. Trust in institutions, and during coronavirus and other things. It wasn't just coronavirus, but coronavirus was the biggest one for our medical institutions. During coronavirus, doctors became liars. They did Pediatricians are trying to jam that thing in your kid's arm. It's safe. Your doctor didn't know that. They lied. Pharmacies. Pharmacies wouldn't fill ivermectin prescriptions. No, sorry, you can't get that here. We lost trust in pharmacies. The CDC is recommending mail in ballots that the Democrats used to steal election. The FDA called ivermectin horse paste when it had been used on humans by the doses of billions. We watched every medical institution we used to trust. We watched all of them join together and lie, lie, and smash your freedoms and censor anybody who was out there trying to tell the truth. If you even mentioned that you should, oh, I don't know, get some sunshine and exercise and not stress about the whole freaking thing, you were treated like patient zero, who was going to kill fifty million people. We had the President of the United States of America Joe Biden get up on camera and tell us he was losing patience with us. I have never in my lifetime, I don't think it has ever happened had an American president speak to the American people, a big segment of the American people that way. We've been patient, but our patience is wearing thin. Excuse me, who do you think you are? You piece of crap. You don't get to talk to me like that. You're not my king. Go screw yourself. And I screamed in this microphone day after day after day that in the future, we were going to have something that is real. We were going to have something. Not that Corona wasn't real. It's not what I'm saying, but we were going to have something. Maybe it does kill fifty million people. I mean that happens. You don't you don't want to, you don't want to be around for it. But if you look historically, these horrible plagues and things like that, that they do happen. And in the future, you have to assume there's something coming. No, I don't think it's hantavirus. Don't sit in stress about that, but there will be something someday. And on that day, the CDC is gonna put out a statement, and your doctor's gonna make a statement. Maybe even the president whoever it is then, will come out and make a statement. You know what, You're gonna do the exact same thing I'm gonna do. Yeah, probably, line, I remember Corona, You alled a bunch of liars. Doctor. I'm a pretty young guy. Most of my friends are conservative, but they are disillusioned right now. They still largely believe what I do on big social issues, abortion, trainee stuff, et cetera, but they seem to be sliding towards socialist economics. Is there such a thing as conservative communists? All right? So this is what is happening right now, and it is of great concern to me, of great concern because our financial situation, our economy, the jobs market, because it is not good. And I don't care what the latest jobs report says. It's not that every time we get one of these, it gets revised down and we find out all the jobs we're in healthcare or something like that. I live, work in worship around real people, and they can't find good jobs, and their kids can't find good jobs. Young people do not feel like they can find good jobs right now, and AI is phasing out a lot of jobs. It's just the opportunities are there. Don't get me wrong, there are opportunities, but it is a struggle for young people right now. On top of this, everything is so expensive. Do you remember what it was like or maybe you're going through this right now to be poor. Well, I remember what it was like, especially when you're young, when you don't have any money, you don't have an established career. You might be working a minimum wage job, or waiting tables or something like that. When I started working construction making something like twelve bucks an hour, I thought I was rich. Well, now prices have gone up significantly and they're still making minimum wage. They can't get ahead, can't afford a cell phone, can't afford this, can't afford that. And we've talked about it. But when people can't make ends meet, people will accept all manner of things as long as you're promising to make it better. And you should know this is part of the communists plan to destroy. This is why he knows destruction is good for him. Remember the Lenning quote, the worse the better revolution without end the Communists knows if he just keeps trashing it and trashing it and trashing it and trashing it and trashing it. People in their desperation are much more likely to turn to him. If he's out there promising free goodies, They're more likely to turn to him and say, Okay, what can you give me? I can't pay the power bill. What can you give me what? People are more likely to do that. They just are And there is a concern about young people who don't have an established career. Maybe don't you can't find a job or at least can't find a good one. And Democrats are going to do what you know what they're gonna do. They're going to promise them this and promise them that they will give you this, We'll give you that, sign you up for this entitlement. And even if Democrats don't do that, you know what they might do, well, not what they might do, what they are doing. What they will do. They're gonna wealth envy. They do it all the time. Hi, I guess you're I guess these rich guys just want to steal it all. Wow, you can't even make ends meet. That's a very effective way to campaign when people are in poverty. It's been used many many many times before. Hey, those rich guys are bad, Elect me and I'll steal their stuff and give it to you. Very effective for people who aren't making ends meet now. Of course, in the end, everything will get worse. If you're poor, the communists will make you poorer. If you're middle class, don't make you poorer. If they're rich, they'll make you poorer unless you're a big donor. Look, they're gonna destroy it all, but we are if prices keep going up. You know, if we can't get this thing under control, if we can't get the jobs market where we want it. If we can, we got it. We have to get things right. For a Mayorrians or Americans are going to make bad choices, they simply are. Why did America choose FDR When they chose FDR. FDR was far to the left of what the United States of America was, but they chose him and kept chosing him, choosing him over and over and over again, because we were in dire straits, great depression stuff, and people in that kind of a situation will oftentimes turn to government and say help, which government, of course can't do. FDR just made everything worse. But that is the risk we run, and I hate to keep coming back to it, but I will. This is why we have to deport fifty million people. We do, every single illegal, every one of them, even the ones who picked the jalapeno peppers, every one of them. And then we need to start getting rid of some legal ones as well. No more handing out tens of thousands of h one bs. No, nope, nope, get out, go back to your country. We have to do this because Americans have to start feeling they are being rewarded in this job's market with jobs and opportunity, and right now they are not feeling that. They just are not. They are not. You can tell me all these things. I heard it today.
Speaker 7: The big job jobs report for April sixty five thousand expected. Nay, nay, nay, we are much stronger, one hundred and fifteen thousand, one one five and last month upward revision from one seventy eight to one eighty five. These are good numbers.
Speaker 1: Good. It's your fund. Has your son found a job? I need details here. This is a risk, all right, all right? Oh, by the way, I'll mention it again and again and again. If we can get a handle on things here with gas prices and everything else, we can campaign on this and win some seats in November.
Speaker 8: Every week I get a report from the task Force. You know, we have our weekly meeting, and I am shocked every single day by the things that we find. Just one of the all stars on our fraud task Force is our great Agriculture Secretary Brook Robins. And Brooke has found out that we've got three hundred and fifty five thousand people on SNAT benefits receiving double benefits, that we've got one hundred and eighty six thousand dead people getting SNAT benefits, one hundred and eighty six thousand dead Americans getting food stamps. Right now, now, I know the fake news media is going to say that the big headline from this speech is jd Vance proposes that we take away food stamps. That's what they're gonna say. I actually think that we should take food stamps away from dead people. I am guilty.
Speaker 1: If we are the they're stealing from you, and we're stopping at party heading into November, then people who are struggling to make ends meet are going to appreciate that, and they are going to reward the GOP for it. They are. They're not going to do that. If prices remain high and keep going higher, If gas prices continue where they're at, keep going up, people are going to blame us, and it's going to hurt.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: We can be the anti fraud party heading in November, or we can be the high gas prices party. That's the fact. All right, Let's move on, shall we. Before we move on, I want to remind you that you can email the show your love, your hate, your death threats. I forgot to tell you that Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. And I also want to remind you of the history series Napoleon Invasion of Russia. It's all available. Every show is available in podcast form. If maybe you missed it, maybe your local affiliate cut it out for something, whatever the case may be. iHeart Spotify iTunes. The Last four Days, hour two. I did a little history thing so you history freaks, and judging by the emails, that's most of you, your history freaks, can sit back and hopefully enjoy that. Hopefully I did the story justice. It's a terrible, terrible tale, all right. This guy says it's time to give Iron an ultimatum. Start taking out the power grid? Is that too simple? He says. We'll talk about that in a moment. It is the Jesse Kelly Show, a wonderful, fantastic Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. Let's get right back to the questions. Let's tackle this one here, guy said, Jesse. Is it time to give you ron and ultimatum start taking out their power grid? Is that too simple? So here is something that Western society, certainly the United States of America and a lot of countries, have wrestled with for the past hundred years or more. When you have a problem, a significant problem with a foreign government, government's your enemy, run by bad people, things like that, and you make the decision to go to war, how much are you willing to kill or hurt the innocent people in that country if it means killing or hurting the government you dislike. Let's rewind back to World War Two. We know the history of it, of US carpet bombing German cities, Japanese cities, and yes, I'm aware that the United States of America attempted to well we're just going to drop the just drop bombs on the munition's factory. But honestly, that was. It was a nice intention, but it was laughable back then because of the winds and the inaccuracy of things. You just you're going to kill, drop bombs on innocent civilians. Everybody knows about Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Everyone knows about the two atom bombs. What a lot of people who What a lot of people don't know is we annihilated almost every major Japanese city. We reduced them all to dust, all of them. How much are you willing to hurt innocent people, just citizens, in order to hurt the foreign government that is your enemy At the time in World War Two, you should know it was hotly debated, and honestly it has been debated ever since. I have friends all over the spectrum on this issue. By the way of kill them all that God sought them out. And I have friends, even hardcore military guys, who will tell me right now they think the way we fought World War II was wrong and unjust to kill civilians like that. I don't. I don't get mad at any of them. I think these are these are valid arguments to make. By the way, there were military guys, guys in our military who were horrified that we were bombing cities we were. Now in the case of for instance, Japan, we justified it by this, and it's look, it's it's a valid justification. The quote factories in Japan, they weren't necessarily one big factory bombs inc. Japan kind of spread that stuff out throughout their civilian population. So people were making these things this little part in that little part in their house. So we said, well, if the bomb factory is the city, then the city's gotta go. We fired bombed Tokyo and we had people melting into the pavement. I know it's gruesome, but we have to have this discussion, and it's a worthwhile moral discussion. Curtis LeMay, he was the guy who was kind of running that bombing campaign in Japan. Curtis Lame came out and said, you go read his quotes that if I if we'd lost the war, I'd be put on trial for war crimes. He knew it. He came out and said it. He knew it. Now let's go to modern day because you mentioned start bombing out the power grid. Well, if you remove the power grid, are you going to hurt the bad guys in the Iranian government? Sure, I'm sure hopefully is that the only person you're going to hurt. There's there's an Iranian grandma who's never hurt anybody. She's on a defibrillator right now. You knew the power grid. She dies tonight. Not only does she die tonight, that's just the look. This is the moral dilemma, the discussion we can have. I'm not trying to be a pacifist here. I just want to make sure we're understanding what this kind of stuff means. Not only is she dying tonight, Iran is going to broadcast that to the planet, and Donald Trump knows that. We are already having a little bit of egg on our face, to put it mildly, because it looks like we bombed that school one hundred and sixty I think it was school kids. Obviously we didn't do it on purpose. We wouldn't do that, but it did happen, and it wasn't a great look. We even had member Senator Kennedy, Republican, went on the news and said, look, it looks bad. WI should not happen. You think the Trump administration politically, you think they want more of those stories. Donald Trump does not want to start bombing and killing civilians. He has never operated that way. I don't care if you hate his guts. He has never operated foreign policy that way. He has always been a guy who wants wars to stop, loves to call himself the peace president. Hey, let's work out a deal. Let's come on, let's wrap this up no more. He's never been this bloodthirsty maniac that Left considers him to be. Why do you think he's threatened to cease fire every fifteen minutes, threatened to end it, threatened to bomb them, and yet has not really followed through because he doesn't want to do it. He doesn't want to do it. It's it's just not that easy. The solutions what I brought up last night, and I'll bring it up again. You can have. Obviously, you're not a subject. You should canon should have all kinds of opinions on Iran wherever you fall, huge mistake, glad there, whatever it is, whatever it is, the only kind of opinion you should completely reject and not listen to. Is anybody on any side of the issue who tells you it's simple, it's easy, just do blank. It's easy, just do blank. It's simple. That's not how war is. Once Trump made the decision to go simple and easy, those options evaporated everything. Now, every every part, everything, every option is fraught with danger, every single part of it. With rising global prices. We're on dangerous crown right now. It is, it is what it is, all right, the Mongol invasion of Russia, white shame, JD. Vans versus Marco Rubio. We still have so much, so much to do.