Speaker 1: Hey there Sabrina. Are you doing hello? That sounds terrible. Let's just cut it. I get rid of that.
Speaker 2: I mean, we'll see.
Speaker 1: This is part of the problem when when we do this kind of so I'm not getting into it. Don't look at me like I'm getting into it.
Speaker 2: Looking anywhere.
Speaker 3: It's part of the problem we do this stuff.
Speaker 1: You've got to try to get everybody out from one show everybody in from another show. Complicated setups, and then it's like, oh, hey, the intro isn't working. All right, we can't make that work. How are we going to roll through this today? But we will. We will persist and get through everything today. How's everybody doing on a wend.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna eat these words in a couple like an hour or two, but it's that hungry.
Speaker 1: No, it's nice to be outside.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, until that the sun is going to be doing a thing to the two of us where we might get sunburns even though we're clothed.
Speaker 1: I got I'm all hoodied up over here, so I may start sweating.
Speaker 5: Worry, I've over prepared sunscreen and a giant umbrella as well as tank tops.
Speaker 1: No though, right, no heater.
Speaker 5: No, I was told that my tiny little heater from Amazon shut down an entire broadcast last year, So I'm gonna save that for the zombie apocalypse.
Speaker 1: Apparently, yeah, it can do that. There's something with the power on that. But we are nice and comfortable here. You can swing by. I we'll tell you how to get here, what we're doing all of that stuff. Momentarily on the show. I'd open up with our opening clip, but everything's kind of sideways coming from my laptop at the moment, which is a shame, a true shame, because one of the stories in a Banger today, Oh, I thought it was pretty fantastic. But Volusia County Sheriff's off has released a video and it's an all police body cam footage, right, and it starts out with this old dude who's like, someone stole my BMW And this old guy's really upset that somebody's stolen his BMW. And then the police start hauling ass to where a crash happened down the road and it was the very same stolen BMW. And when the cops arrive on the scene, you see in the body cam footage the guy has gotten out of this stolen car that he's crashed, and then cops go what's going on and he goes, I was just teleported here, which is creative. I think it's the greatest excuse for stealing a car I've ever heard of in my life.
Speaker 2: It is a good one, mind you.
Speaker 5: I don't know if anyone has used that excuse in history that it worked, except for maybe Back to the Future part four.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's short time, though, so you have.
Speaker 1: To come up with something fast, mind you.
Speaker 5: I saw this clip this morning and he's bleeding from the nose and the eye in the year and he's like, I was just transported.
Speaker 1: He's the two of you. I feel like I've watched the clip. We don't need it. We don't need to see it. I mean, I could try to play it for you, but I don't know what to believe.
Speaker 5: I need two wood blocks, and uh, we'll go if it's I think we could.
Speaker 1: We'll go very old school radio, and yes, we'll recreate this with a traditional sound.
Speaker 2: I can fix it.
Speaker 1: But the guy's faces all bloody and the cops go, sir, what are you doing? What is you know? What has brought you to this moment? Here? He goes, I was just teleported here and I thought it's worth a shot. You know, there's not like the other The man who's BMW was is at the scene saying, yes, that's the guy. You know, like everything there is confirming that he's the criminal. There weren't a lot of options left. I don't think we'll play it for you at some point during the show today. Get everything all set up. Are we broadcasting on YouTube? Can? I am working on that at the moment. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Time flies when you're having a bike drive, you.
Speaker 1: Know, y, you know, give us some time. We'll get everything all set up and get this dream set up and get everything ready to go. You can still join us today as you always can by sending us a dispatch over on the website that's at thenewsjunkie dot com. And no matter how long you've been listening to the show, we welcome you to go record a video or audio dispatch is what we call them, and then we could play them back here on the show today. So we'd love to hear from you at some point in time. Now we're asking why are they why do they sound different? What's going on? Why are there technical problems today? What the hell is happening? Out there. It's a real simple answer. This is something an event we've been doing for a very long time.
Speaker 2: I think we did our first year right.
Speaker 3: So we started out on a boat, I think right.
Speaker 5: Sorry, if I remember correctly the way that it was pitched, and you know that that salesman is long gone, but he started something.
Speaker 1: Beautiful better than I said of my head. I was gonna say that salesman is no longer with us, but then I just killed him. He's very much a lot, he's.
Speaker 5: Very alive, and he's at another place. But he said, we're gonna put Sabrina on a boat for three days straight from five am, just going to sleep over, and then three days later she's going to leave said boat.
Speaker 2: I go, I think that's decent.
Speaker 5: But how about I just start early in the morning, and if I remember correctly, I got there at five am and then I started, uh, I guess tuning in with you guys. I think the Morning Show. I remember Jim Phillips at some point taught me how to tie a knot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a whole bunch. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I held my ear for the first time in a TV news way. And then we did.
Speaker 1: By the way, the best part about that was I'm pretty sure the radio sales guy who set up our very very first bike event like this didn't want you to fake it. So it was like, Sabrina will live on this boat for three days, and we're like, well, I mean, can't we just do the show and then she drives? But no, she We're gonna have her reside on them like but they're they're gonna shut.
Speaker 3: Down this business every night.
Speaker 5: Very important question was is someone going to be there with me, like any security?
Speaker 2: No, we're just gonna lock the gates and see what happened.
Speaker 1: Terrible idea.
Speaker 2: It was very fun.
Speaker 5: We did for many years and then we have kind of moved about. But here to twenty twenty five, were at Orlando Harley and it already looks in commanded.
Speaker 4: This is the most similar to our very first bike drive, you know, that we've had in a while because of our proximity to I four.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: We've got, you know, all all the honking trucks going.
Speaker 2: By or something.
Speaker 4: The twelve o'clock hank is what they did before. But there's a thing that happened while we were waiting to go on today. Right, we were all kind of backstage as the monsters were wrapping up the show, and I heard a car backfire, ye, which when you know when you're when people who are not used to hearing a car backfire could sometimes think it sounds like a gunshot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I've been known to drop to the ground from times this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, being somebody who is a little not smart when it comes to automobiles. You know, I used to fix my own car and now I just don't want to. But I've never had a car that backfires. Is that something you could do on purpose? Can you make a car backfire? Sounded like they did when they went by, right, because you know they timed it so that you know they can hear their backfire on the radio.
Speaker 2: Or they just whipped out a weapon and.
Speaker 1: Shot and we think it's adorable today.
Speaker 2: Don't bring a weapon, please.
Speaker 1: I like the idea that there's some guy, a nefarious, evil doer, who did shoot at us, but he's mad that we haven't given them the credit for that. Right now, put it on the I do want to say to anybody who's on I for today, if you see the Harley Davidson building, if you see a big stage, if you see a radio set up from the interstate. You are not welcome, I repeat, not welcome to honk anywhere near the setting.
Speaker 2: You realize what you're doing as you say that, right, I.
Speaker 1: Know exactly what I'm doing. I'm informing these people and they better listen to me. I'm in charge.
Speaker 5: Around here, and I would you know, may I piggyback no honking and no flashing of boobs?
Speaker 1: Yes, I think that's true. You're right, it's professional. We don't want to be distracted by anything like that. So yeah, you dream, I absolutely agree. But you can. If you don't want to honk, you don't want to flash the boobs, you do want to do the right thing, you can swing by Orlando Harley Davidson. Okay, it's real big. It's easy to notice from the interstate. For those of you who are listening to us in other spots today, be with us in in just your your presence and listen. Hanging out with us now.
Speaker 4: If you're listening live in other spots, there are people that have already started arranging for orders for like Uber eats to send a bike or a door dash Walmart delivery.
Speaker 1: You can do that. Yeah, you can do that. You just go on I try to say this as nicely as I can when I'm talking to my mother. You go on Google dot com.
Speaker 4: I've heard of it, Yeah, and you type in Orlando Harley Davidson in an address. Okay, flash bike, and then you can use the app of your choice to have a bike delivered to Orlando Harley. Is just the only thing is it's got to get here today because at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Because Sabrina is not in a boat and not for four days exactly. Yes, uh, there is a big old pile of bikes in front of us. Here. We'll talk about how many we've raised so far, and we'll be here throughout the entire Showy not to do it for I told you not to do it.
Speaker 4: That person probably heard you say it and was so excited because they knew they were right around the corner.
Speaker 1: It was the same guy who shot us.
Speaker 2: Skipped the way station. You're gonna be in big trouble.
Speaker 1: I skipped the way station this morning. So search for Orlando Harley and then you'll see where we're broadcasting from today for the four hours of the show.
Speaker 3: And if you're elsewhere, if you're listening.
Speaker 1: To us in different markets, you can utilize that address and have something to de livered here as long as you get your you know, teas crossed and ies dotted and all of that stuff. And many many people have already dropped off bikes for kids for Christmas. So I think it's fantastic. We're excited to be here today and taking part in this. And when you swing by, you know, be sure to say hello. There's there's some seats out here and stuff, but mostly people are coming in dropping off their bikes and blazing on out of here.
Speaker 3: You got stuff to.
Speaker 1: Do in your day as well. We know that, of course, and we love you. We're going to try to get the rest of the setup up and running. The stream will be up next break. Okay, I believe.
Speaker 2: You so well your audio. Because I brought way too much crap.
Speaker 4: Well we'll see this is all going to work. I have not that giant umbrella you mentioned.
Speaker 2: Because I got giants. I brought so much. I brought this giant clock for no reason.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean there's a clock in front of there's not. I was gonna say that was a dumb bring, but it turns out you needed that one.
Speaker 3: It was valuable. Okay, we are gonna take quick break. When we come back.
Speaker 1: We're going at everything happening in the world today. We're gonna do your feedback on the show. Maybe even we'll get into the guy who said I was just teleported here, which what an experience. It's gonna be a wild ride today and we're gonna do some good along the way. All of that is coming up next on the News Junkie. We're gonna do your feedback. A lot of dispatches, this kind of stuff already rolling in. We're seeing some familiar faces already, which is pretty damn cool. So Alex rolling up with a bike here the annual Bike Drive event, which is so cool to see people rolling up with bikes and helmets and you know, you got the de Witt Law Firm and Moses to wit out here. It's going to be a great day seeing everybody show up and donate to what I think is a fantastic cause. It's our Christmas Bike Drive event. So if you want to take part, come on out to Orlando. Harley Davidson. Now it's not just until the end of our show. At at the end we hand off the baton and it keeps going throughout the afternoon here, so you have more chances, but we'd love to see it in the next handful of hours. Here on the show at Orlando, Harley Davidson with a bike, and there's one rolling up right now by the way. Speaking of that, there you go, we got a bike rolling up and you can also bring a helmet if you'd like to help these kids out for the holidays. I saw a pretty crazy piece of information in the sports world, and I am, oh, very very tuned into all things sports. Yes, as you might imagine, we are focused in on this like a laser beam. And the story was that Philip Rivers, the quarterback, is unretiring and he's going to be joining the Colts again. I believe he hasn't played, He hasn't been on the football field since twenty twenty. Oh.
Speaker 2: That's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Sure, that's crazy in and of itself. The other thing is, I believe he's forty four years old and he's a grandpa. Now yeah, And I immediately thought, have there been Grandpa's was Farvo? Farv was older for a while, right, some of these guys were older out on the field, But forty.
Speaker 2: Four, that seems like a bad idea, no offense.
Speaker 1: Instantly, He's going to be the oldest active player in the NFL when he gets out there, and you're going to be up against no matter how you want to spin this, guys who are like twenty two, twenty three years old, and this guy's older than well, he's a little is he a little younger than me? We figured out at some point in time. I think Philip Rivers is around my age, and I can't even imagine being on the football field.
Speaker 4: I couldn't imagine being in the football field when I was good football age.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine be let into the football stadium in some cases. But this guy is going to be back out there as the oldest active player in the NFL, which is wild.
Speaker 5: And I mean, if I'm looking at this correctly, farv who I immediately think of when it comes to retiring, and I'm retiring and retiring his final season in twenty ten, he was forty one years old, so thoe and old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is three years older. And so it's because they've had some injuries and stuff on the Colts.
Speaker 2: But has he's been practicing this whole time or is he.
Speaker 1: Just going to the beach I don't know. I want there to be like one token old person in all major sports, if at all possible, Like, wouldn't it be great if hidden amongst the pack of NASCAR drivers there's one seventy five year old person and they don't tell.
Speaker 2: You who which they get just hit by the ball itself. They have broken a hip.
Speaker 3: One of the NASCAR drivers.
Speaker 1: Everybody's having their engines and one maybe it's the fur loops car, maybe it's the tie car. One of them has a seven five year old person behind.
Speaker 2: The wheel and you'll know it because of the last one. And they have and the just.
Speaker 1: Real real slow out there round in the track. This would be I think, more exciting for all sports. So I salute you out there. The quarterback, Philip.
Speaker 4: We Well, we thought it was gonna be exciting for The Bachelor too, but that's been a snooze.
Speaker 1: Fan. You're not wrong, Yeah, you're not wrong. The first year, though, they brought the old person and it was like looking old Baker. I know it didn't go well. I'm admitting it did not go well, But people like the novelty of the old person out there doing the thing that the young people do.
Speaker 2: I can see him open mouth kissing. Then I'm like, Okay, I'd rather.
Speaker 4: See them in a NASCAR like this story that Sean told about the guy at the bar that was going after old ladies and they were open mouth kissing at the bar.
Speaker 1: That's weird. Yeah, old people making out is weird. I know.
Speaker 3: But some guys must be in.
Speaker 1: Some guys must be in do it, and some fans are probably into Philip River being out there adding one more chapter to his NFL story.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's gonna be first picking fantasy football.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean, is he even available? He wasn't even in the league. He has on retire to get in here. It's like somebody at Fantasy Football has to go. We need to unlock the Philip Rivers.
Speaker 4: Player at the surprise, who's like still available in fantasy football even though they're not playing arrested people that are still And the funny part is when you at least on ESPN, which is the app that I use, when you look at your squad, it'll tell you how many what what percent of players like worldwide have this person on their roster, and so all the good ones are like eighty ninety like popular players like Josh Allen from the Buffalo Bills.
Speaker 2: Right right, right, John, Oh, yeah, the Allans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then they'll tell you the percent on the roster and percent on like starting okay, so like if not just on the basically, if you don't make them describe it, how many people have the player and how many people are using them. And I always like seeing that there's like seven percent of people who has somebody with a broken leg on their football team for that week.
Speaker 1: That's my team line that that would be my team in that moment. It was a long walk. But thanks for we learned something along.
Speaker 2: The wank you so much. I want to put that in a pocket for later.
Speaker 1: Somebody out there grabbing Philip Rivers, I'm sure for their their NFL fantasy team. We're working on getting the live stream up for today. I believe at some point in time you'll be able to tune in as you do over on YouTube. And working on it, and.
Speaker 4: Just just know that when we do get it up, it will be the most secure thing because this convoluted ass Wi Fi password.
Speaker 1: This, I mean, this is why I don't want to be a dick about things, but this is why I'm like, less is more let's not even do the video thing, because that's great. I'm glad that they do, but it's a nightmarish crossover, and it's going to have to happen again after our show. I ca a bitch all day. I don't want to do that. I don't want to do that. I did get a little excited because last night I got a surprise email in the tips at the Newsjunkie dot com inbox surprise. This person wants to remain absolutely anonymous for reasons that will become all right, this person wants to become absolutely and I support that anonymous person. Okay. And they said, I don't know if you want this or not, but we were at the roast event, the Halloween Roast of Sean Watson coming out I believe on Monday. On the website. You can watch the VOD of this and rent it if you want to, or download it rather. So the person says, hey, we were front row at the event. Not sure if you want this information. I like to stay anonymous.
Speaker 6: I said, okay, okay, And.
Speaker 1: They said, as people were doing their their their routines during the roast, many of them were dropping their notes on our table, and they said everybody's notes.
Speaker 3: Like this person's not.
Speaker 1: Like they do like the David Letterman, Yeah, you know, done with those jokes and you fling them off and they were like landing slow paper land on this this person's this anonymous person table and they said, I, I don't know if you wanted to see this or not.
Speaker 2: It's not their business, anonymous.
Speaker 1: So I started to look at this and I go, oh, these are like leaked inside jokes. Some of them they didn't love inside jokes, and finally they got to be a part of what. And so I start looking through these jokes and I couldn't find out at first. I still don't know one hundred percent which people at the roast they came from, but we do. I don't know, are you looking at them now? This is from anonymous? You're not finally good for something.
Speaker 5: But I brought way, I mean, entire folder, and I know it was mine, and I know some of the jokes that I completely forgot because there was a very drunk to brandan Selan that went over the and Josh too. I'm pretty sure we all went over the stuff we didn't there.
Speaker 1: It is the one of these is not the first one is not you. These are not your jokes that I'm looking are your notes for the Rose.
Speaker 2: Whoever? These are not two lines, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I assume.
Speaker 2: I assume.
Speaker 1: These are Moses Moses notes for the Rose, notes at least some of them that ended up landing on this person who wants to be anonymous on the table in front of them, this second page of notes. I don't know who they're from.
Speaker 2: Show it to me right now.
Speaker 1: All I know is the page of notes that is mine. So we'll go through. I don't know. I don't know who this person was, fully anonymous individual who sent these over. We'll go through these secret roast notes during this show today at some point in time here live from Orlando. Harley Davidson. I don't know if we have a bike count, Brandon, do we have a count on bikes? It's okay if we don't, Okay.
Speaker 2: Remembered your name.
Speaker 1: His name three times.
Speaker 2: He wrote it down.
Speaker 4: I did it two times before he heard it. When I pulled up, I was like, and how did you remember it?
Speaker 1: Let's go, Brandon.
Speaker 2: That's not.
Speaker 1: But there was a couple of years ago. Oh, we have to set this stage here. Brandon works for iHeart and he's one of the very very helpful people who sets up all these events, and there's a wizard behind the scenes and stuff and congratulations by the way, and and I have not remembered his name many many, many events. And then during the roast there's a moment where where he comes up on stage and you know, you'll see how that goes out when it when it's released next Monday.
Speaker 3: But I had a problem with this, and Celi goes.
Speaker 1: What's your problem, man, let's go Brandon Brandon remember him, crazy hair, cool guy, blah blah blah. And I go, I don't know. It just nothing sticks him. So it's not nothing against you. You're a memorable person. I I just don't remember anything. And it is good. Yeah, but but uh now I remembered it. So when I pulled up, I saw him, I saw his hair. I was like, that's him. I'm like, Brandon's in the way, typical, typical Brandon move. And then our other Trumbo person I think was just his name. He's got a crazy ass.
Speaker 4: He's a man the same as one of the words charity that we are supporting today.
Speaker 2: It's her name's kids with the Z. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No Harley, no, No Davidson, Jackson. We're not supporting the Harley Davidson charity. We're at Jackson, Harley Davidson right now, We're we're at Orlando, Harley Davis Orlando. No Paramore, that's it, Paramore, Yes for the Paramour District.
Speaker 2: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: Paramore is a cool guy man. He might be too cool for an even INTERACTI I.
Speaker 2: Think he's not going to be very cool. Do you not know?
Speaker 1: Well, I need a let's go Brandon type thing for Paramore. He's definitely let's go Paramore. I don't know if that's gonna.
Speaker 4: He's definitely too cool for me because whenever I make small talk with him, he says things that are like I wonder if that's just a hymn thing or if it's a cool people thing, because I'll be like, hey, man, MVP, right here, I heard I heard you gotta you know, how's it going?
Speaker 1: And he goes slow motion. That's the thing, is that from the Juvenile song Like this guy. He's a character man. He's always got a wild outfit on. He's always three times cooler, three x cooler than everybody else who's around.
Speaker 3: And it was just an employee of the year.
Speaker 1: Cowboys that I know. Yeah, coy and a cool imposing force. But anyhow, yes, I remembered it this year, and I've got one so far. I just need to remember the second one next time. All will be well if that's the case. So, Orlando Harley Davidson, as you may have learned, is where we're at today for the real Radio Bike Drive. But no matter where you are, if you want to participate in this, and by participate I mean bring buy a bike for a young kid who is in need for the holidays, right, doesn't matter you know where you're at politically, this doesn't matter what type of person you are. It doesn't matter what's going on. Everybody gets behind the idea that we want to help kids out for Christmas, and we do, in fact want to do that as always, So, Orlando Harley Davidson, is where we are at today. Bring by those bikes, bring by those helmets, and let us see you when you come out here. It's pretty nice though honestly, so far, I know you're complaining about the sun on your ear. I worried about it being on my laptop. No, oh no, we can't have that. Here's the thing.
Speaker 4: This laptop is not connected to the station. Okay, that will not take us off the air.
Speaker 2: He's downloading this three hour porn for hours.
Speaker 4: My bit Torrent is kind of screeching to a halt, so we're going to need.
Speaker 1: I hate that that's happening. I know what has happened previously. For those of you knew to the show is Sea Lanes tried to run our remote connections when we're doing a live broadcast from his laptop and we were out in the blazing hot sun and everything is fine, and the crowds it was the middle of the summer.
Speaker 4: We all have coats with us. I have shed mine. There were zero coats that day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a hot and that thing shut down, So I think we'll be fine. I feel good about that. I don't feel good about anything else.
Speaker 5: You just need more cables that are harder to undo when we are done with the show.
Speaker 1: Now, we just got to get this dream up at some point. But I don't I don't really care if we don't. You know, I don't mind if we don't make up. Uh, well, you could stream on your phone.
Speaker 5: You're usually not not as much as I said, mascaren browtint.
Speaker 1: You have Masscara and Broughton on but sunglasses on correct next question. I'm so glad. Uh.
Speaker 4: Sunglasses are one of the things you're covering up all the work you want. Sunglasses are one of the things that I'm really glad that I have today because so often those go in the car and they never leave my car, and they're very.
Speaker 1: Much helpful to.
Speaker 4: Basically, want to tell you a little somebody people driving around getting ready for their for their drive by a honk are thinking like the probably.
Speaker 1: A guy that just always has sunglasses. But I'm not so. But the beautiful part is they can't. All they see is a stage. If they're driving by eye.
Speaker 2: Four, they're like rock and roll shows happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they don't know that it's us On the other side. I once saw a fog hat here. Wow, whose fall at slow ride? Take it easy, Come on you just right all right. We have a lot to get through today on the show, so we can't wait to see you. If you want to come out, that'd be great to see. I see somebody pulling up right now at a beautiful Ford truck with a whole bunch of bikes in the back. That's awesome to see. There. Look at that multiple bikes in the back of this figure than air trucks. We're gonna a bigger true, We're going to get a count on bikes out here. I see Brandon's already counting them up now I'm just kind of breaking.
Speaker 3: And and uh, I see uh these few more coming up here.
Speaker 1: So we'll get an idea of where we're at and start to set some goals and stuff pushing forward. I think we can pull it off today because people seem to be in a good move.
Speaker 2: So we've got a lot of stands here.
Speaker 5: Those of you that want to come hang out, maybe help build some bikes with saying over there, we've got a mobile bar.
Speaker 2: We've got a.
Speaker 5: Bar full of swag and popcorn thanks to Josh and Busdecker. And then I saw third tent that I've not visited yet, and coffee.
Speaker 1: Coffee in the local burger truck. So there's gonna be some some food trucks you get. So fice to say, if you pull up here, there's multiple ways you can handle this. One is you could just drop off the bike and you know somebody branded Perhaps we'll come over and grab the bike and put it in the pile of bikes, sire.
Speaker 4: Turning into that scene and being John Malcovitch where they're just everything that they say is Malcolm.
Speaker 1: You just maybe you don't see Brandon. If you don't see Brandon and you're you know, you're parking to toget see might see I almost called it Harley again, Paramo, might see Paramour out here, and uh and I want so bad for the next thing we do, next event, sean to just walk up this guy go sub Harley. And now'm trying to think of okay, misery business. No, that's not nice.
Speaker 3: That sounds bad. Okay, I'll find a way to remember his name.
Speaker 1: But there are there are drinks here, there is food here, there are good times here in a big old stack of bikes. We'll figure out exactly how many make that stack up. We'll get into a brand new show that's about to hit television, and it's literally, of all the things I've heard, probably the worst idea of all. But we'll see how you feel about this. That's on the way a whole lot more and it's coming up next in the news Junkie, we are buskers. We are now radio buskers, and we've made our way into your ears once again. Here on a Wednesday, we're doing our annual event at Orlando Harley Davidson. That's why it sounds different. We're all out here, myself, Sabrina and Sea Lane to try to see how many of you we can get to bring bikes over here for little kids. And if you're going to be buying a bike today, let me just really say, before we get back to what's it out there and all things viral, you can get lots of different sizes, Like little kids bikes are great because we have tiny little kids right that need them. Then sometimes the teenager bikes with the larger bikes are good too. Helmets are helpful. You don't have to have them if you if it's not convenient for you or whatever. But if we get all of that out here today, we'll hit a pretty damn big number.
Speaker 4: I think I'm already seeing a couple of spiky helmets, the cool looking ones that keep the birds off you.
Speaker 1: Those are starting to take off. We got our friend mode to win out here. I mean, I'm hoping at some point maybe he'll add some bikes to the mix. I've heard some whispers out there, but I know that we already have get this ninety two bikes? Damn ninety two? All right, kind of crazy to think about, you know, I know when the Morning Show starts at some point you're like, is anybody up out there today going on?
Speaker 4: Don't spring for the six a m Bike delivery? It's as it turns out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it does. It does go that way sometimes. But we are waiting here for the next several hours, well the next two three hours and fifteen minutes or so as of right now, and then after that the event will continue. So if you want to come by, you know, right after work or something today, you could do that too out here at Orlando Harley Davidson. We'll talk a little bit more about that as we go on. Today. I did see I think this is the worst idea probably ever for a television show that they've announced, and the entire thing is created with AI, which makes it even dumber. Okay, now, the last.
Speaker 4: Couple of times we've watched something that was created completely with AI, I mean, there were like some weird, random SpongeBob things where they did little skits, but they weren't.
Speaker 1: Those were kind of fun where SpongeBob was getting pulled over by the police.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, not those got on Sora or whatever that app is called. But no, there was remember the one that was a twenty four hour live stream and it was just generating SpongeBob scenes.
Speaker 1: But the only.
Speaker 4: Entertaining part of it was that it was pretty bad, right, Yeah, Sometimes it would would curse or say like kind of I don't know, not so savory stuff channel that, but ten times worse because they're using AI.
Speaker 1: But they've decided to do it to generate a reality television show.
Speaker 2: Say less, what do we got?
Speaker 1: This is the worst idea.
Speaker 2: That's a great idea. What do we do?
Speaker 1: If you're using AI? Why would you go the reality genre? Of all the different genres that you could go. This is a from Metro and they say, have you ever dreamt of watching a TV series written by a toaster, directed by a hoover and cast by a fridge freezer? Oh god?
Speaker 3: If so, then, oh boy, do we have the reality show for you.
Speaker 1: It's called Non Player at Combat or NPC. It's the world's first on AI generated reality TV show. You're an NPC stands for they got a new NPCC. Oh, they say, At its core, it's a rather stale mix of the Hunger Games, Survivor, and any number of Battle Royale games. They don't know exactly what this is at all.
Speaker 3: That sounds like it covers all bases.
Speaker 2: Speaking of covering basis, I feel a little.
Speaker 1: Bit well, not going to say that. Nope, nope, I feel a little bit like I feel a little bit like some person who would have another person holding an umbrella over me. But the person who I know who used to do that is not in good graces with the world. Moses, thank you for saving the day.
Speaker 7: Yead.
Speaker 5: He just doesn't stop now. I'm just gonna be a sponsor of the bike drive. But he is helping you not burn with the sun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just gonna need this for three hours and twelve minutes. Yeah, I'm asking a little bit.
Speaker 2: Listen, we I got you covered.
Speaker 5: I didn't get time to drop off my donations the Goodwill, so I have a king size do they cover that will block the sun as soon as we find some ziptos.
Speaker 1: I am good, by the way, I'm I'm good. I'm not as whiny as as Christopher Dolores land over here. It's my laptop that's doing on the one Sure, I'm I'm gonna survive. I'll be okay out here technically, but the premise is this, because that didn't make any sense what I just said. Six.
Speaker 4: This is like listening to Billy McFarlane describe any of his very adventures because he he uses a lot of buzzwords.
Speaker 1: One of the things you just said, oh, a Hunger Game, Survivor and Battle Royale games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those are just buzzwords at the moment. Because I don't think you really have this fleshed out, because it sounds like you're just using AI to.
Speaker 1: Do the flesh. My favorite part is it says the premise is simple. Six artificially generated contestants are dropped off on a mysterious island off the coast of South America. You don't have to tell us it's from some far flung location. It's not real. We're not impressed like the idea. They're like, we've dropped our AI contestants off the coast of Fiji, like tiny Fijian island.
Speaker 4: It would just it would be just as underwhelming if you said seven AI contestants try to brave.
Speaker 1: Sarasota, Florida. Yeah, it doesn't matter. They're not They're not really going anywhere, and then it says where they try to murder each other for our entertainment, which would only be good if it was a real reality television show.
Speaker 4: It reminds me of when reality television was just booming, Like there was new reality shows every couple of months, and then they said, we need to do spouce on the reality shows. And out from Comedy Central comes Drawn Together, the cartoon reality show. That show I thought it was, you can't have a cartoon reality show, it's not real. And then when I realized, like when I started to get the joke, I watched it and.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, this show is really funny. Well, I don't know if this is dumb or not, but I for some reason, the cartoon one seems fun and the AI one seems stupid. That's where, uh, you know, Sabrina, that Homo drop that you liked Africa Choir. That's from from Drawn Together.
Speaker 4: It's where they finally they finally get the superhero to come out of the closet. Well, folks, let us know what you think.
Speaker 1: Would you actually watch this or is this a big giant no from you? Let us know. Send a dispatch over on the website of video or audio dispatches. Welcome over on Thenewsjunkie dot com. Uh sounds like a stinker to me, does not sound like a physic it uh non player combat. They took NBC and completely ruined it and try.
Speaker 3: To make it something different.
Speaker 1: But there you go. Let us know what you think. Send a dispatch or an email as well tips T I P. S at the Newsjunkie dot com.
Speaker 4: I would be like if I have a new reality show about a school that doesn't have enough employees to uh to operate their daily stuff.
Speaker 1: They're just overrun with kids and not enough employees.
Speaker 4: Not just called the understaffed academy USA, baby us.
Speaker 1: Out taking it. I'm hijacking USA for my understaffed academy. Don't say your hijack and USA. Let's start your along us air well now yeah, now you have folks, come on out here and donate to the bike drive at Orlando. Harley Davidson, We're out here thanks to our good friends at just call mo dot com. Don't forget injured on the go, Just call MO. We'll talk to Moses a little bit later on in the show. Today. Also, Core Flooring has set up the see that area for the assembly, and there's been some people that when you bring if you bring.
Speaker 4: A bike that's in a box, that's totally fine. We got people here, volunteers that are ready to put them together. That's Core Flooring set that up.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, and a big shout out to Orlando Harley Davidson as well. Any information that you need, how to donate, where to go, real radio, dot FM, slash Bike and if you want to hang out, there's food trucks, there's a mobile bar.
Speaker 2: There is.
Speaker 1: Who drinking. Yes you it's a Wednesday. He's got he's got a really big day coming up. So speaking of that, let's let's let's throw a shout out to the guys who popped up here.
Speaker 3: T n J Professionals.
Speaker 1: G TNJ is you, I wrote t S and then t J t n S Professional Rentals have shown up to drop off several bikes here and TJ brought us a big bag of toys, a bag.
Speaker 2: Of he's taking your dress the most.
Speaker 1: Can you grab that for me? Appreciate that he's really doing over time. Good looking Moses is both holding an umbrella and also bringing me the back. Oh, we got some tns professional rentals.
Speaker 2: We know what we can run from TNS or does.
Speaker 1: Professionals generally speaking, professional rentals, TNS Professional Rentals, hats TNS is uh.
Speaker 4: I think what now count on us for all your job site toilet needs.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you were running down the company and what is this?
Speaker 2: Is it.
Speaker 1: A Stanley or something? Lots of tumblrs, all sorts of stuff. Big thanks to TNS Professional Services. And by the way, if you've got a company, when you want to come out here and donate a bike or or many bikes to these young kids to save Christmas with us, you might get your name.
Speaker 3: Shout it out if you pop.
Speaker 1: By and say something, and you know that's just part of doing something good. I had to read their website twice.
Speaker 4: First of all, it's a good get on the u r L www dot toiletsnow dot net.
Speaker 1: Not bad.
Speaker 4: However, I read toilet snow, which is a different.
Speaker 1: If they have to pivot. If they need to pivot, we appreciate them coming by and everybody else who's hanging out here. I do want to throw something else in the mix. Obviously this is for Christmas and young kids getting their bikes, but that doesn't mean there aren't three other individuals out here who are grown beyond bicycles and could certainly use out of the charity a brand new motorcycle from Orlando Harley Davidson.
Speaker 2: Do you have to take the class, Sean, I'm the only one.
Speaker 1: I'll learn on the road.
Speaker 2: You know, when you get pulled over by a.
Speaker 1: Car, I'll have like a jacket with the tassels going on.
Speaker 2: Do you think like a real ladies lesbian?
Speaker 1: Probably? I'll probably talk to Paramore about it and get something cool for a bike.
Speaker 4: Do you think you could operate a motorcycle if you just hopped on one of those and started it?
Speaker 1: Do you think you would know what to do? No?
Speaker 4: I realized how this is going to sound, because I've said before that I think I could land a plane.
Speaker 1: I don't think I could get very far on a motorcycle at all.
Speaker 4: I don't know a damn thing about where the clutches, how to shift gears.
Speaker 2: I got you get it.
Speaker 1: I told you as a story one time about how I dated this girl and her dad's name is. I'm gonna go as long as I can. It's nice. It's nice into the shade. Try to figure out who you think you are. I dated this girl who had a dad named Red Dog. Okay, and it will surprise you zero to know that Red Dog was a biker guy, and he had a very nice, uh like Ultra Classic, you know, very high end, big big motorcycle, Harley motorcycle.
Speaker 2: So he didn't earn the name Red Dog. He's just super rich.
Speaker 1: He did well for himself. He was in the construction industry. And so I went into her garage and there's Red Dog's motorcycle.
Speaker 3: And I didn't I hadn't met him yet.
Speaker 1: And so I got onto his motorcycle, which apparently is quite a big no no. And then I learned that the motorcycle was so heavy that I couldn't actually just hold it up.
Speaker 5: And I have a special way of even getting the motorcycle up or if it lands on you.
Speaker 2: Okay, some people get just stuck underneath it.
Speaker 3: I almost got stuck underneath it it hit the ground.
Speaker 1: Red Dog would not have liked that. The Red Dog was not a fan. No no, no, it did not go well.
Speaker 5: You didn't even ask what your intentions were with his daughter. He's get the f off my box.
Speaker 4: It's like this ain't happening, and then thank god, you know well, red Dog, I want a rock dog.
Speaker 1: Thank God I got out of that Red Dog. If you're out there, shouts out to you after all these years. When we come back, we'll tell you more about what's happening for the big event today here, of course, we're going to try to recreate Sabrina in the manner that they were doing in these AI police sketches. I've got the information.
Speaker 3: I've got everything we need to pull this off.
Speaker 1: You have the other thing that I had too. We've got a lot of stuff to get through. Toilet. The toilet snow bit is low final final segment of the show. We do toilet snow so coming up next in the News Junkie casting from a stage at Orlando, Harley Davidson his bike's pile in. Did you get an idea of who that was? We do?
Speaker 4: We just had some folks from Rockway Exhibits and Events just backed in with a bus full of bikes.
Speaker 1: Forty eight bikes shut in that van. So safe to say we made it past our goal of one oh four. Yeah, I'm gonna tell you our goal over the years. You know, like when we first started this and it was kind of is this gonna work? You know, are people going to be receptive to this? Yeah? One oh four seemed like a lofty but very generous amount of bike.
Speaker 4: Sure, this is more a triple over the years, we've just gone like, I mean, we're still gonna say one o four because the radio one oh.
Speaker 1: But you know we're at one.
Speaker 5: We're way over one on four.
Speaker 1: Now we need, you know, ninety two more for our friends in West pom one hundred and one more for us. We already had ninety two we just added for right. Yeah, so where we're getting We're gonna knock all the frequencies out today here on the show. And we love to see this. That's amazing. With that that is Rockway exhibits and events. We'll give you a new total. But we're getting up there already. We usually don't have this much traction this early on in the show. But don't let that make you think you don't need to come here, that your presence isn't needed. No matter where you're at listening to the show, as Seeland told you, you could just google Orlando Harley Davidson and get the address here. And some of these services you can buy a bike and to bring it over here. Just send a message along with it. We'll see if we can get that on the show. To everybody who's hanging out with us to the Rockway who brought forty eight bikes?
Speaker 4: They are They do exhibits and like for trade shows and stuff, which is we weirdly enough, uh, something that I'm familiar with. I used to set up trade shows that as a side job years ago. Holy cow, Rockway, Rockway, Rockway exhibits. Dot com donating that is fantastic, I do have.
Speaker 1: We'll be able to hear it here. I think that arrest video that I talked about for the opening clip, oh good, and I wanted to. I wanted to hear this just because and share it with everybody because there's something just magical about this. The Lusia County Sheriff highlighted this story of a stolen BMW and first they started out with this story and it said, yesterday a man left his BMW convertible unlocked. There. They always put the onus on the they left it unlocked. It's convertible, for God's sake. And yeah, you make sure your truck's locked over there at the bi Centennial Park with the keys in a closed cup holder while he was out walking his dog. Somebody stole the car that he left there with the keys and the cup holder, and just minutes later the BMW ended up crashing. Right. Witnesses got the driver out of the car. They had to cut him out of the seat and everything, and they told deputies he was going well over one hundred miles per hour when he wrecked, and they go, hey, why did you do this? And that's when the epic excuse came in. But first, here's the police, I believe. Let's see if we can hear this. Lucia County Sheriff's officers talking to the guy whose vehicle was stolen.
Speaker 4: Okay, coole, Okay, I got here at three to three, I've.
Speaker 1: Been back then here at thirty. All right. This is the guy saying, like, you know, here's what happened, that my car was stolen, et cetera, et cetera. And now they're now they're uh talking to the guy because they've arrived at the scene. Who ends up with the car and and everything an hour and I swear to go.
Speaker 4: Teleport, no, no, give me just one.
Speaker 1: Has everybody has anybody stopped even for a moment and said, what if he did. I was just thinking what that would be.
Speaker 2: He sund terrified if he teleported, because it's.
Speaker 1: This bloody man if he did, and then you then the cops are there and you're like, guys, you're never gonna believe this. I teleported into this call.
Speaker 5: See if you said it like that tone of Mike always lying, or he's like, you know, I was teleported.
Speaker 2: That sounds like lying.
Speaker 5: But if you play that one more time, he sounds terrified, almost like someone who was teleported into a stolen beam legitimately.
Speaker 1: And then if he was, the cops are like, come on, buddy, get on out of here. Tip, I don't know. I know. How much do you have to drink before you're teleported, sir?
Speaker 2: Or what did you have to drink? Teleport?
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 3: I'll have one of those moments for you.
Speaker 1: This guy says, I teleported, That's how I did it, And then the cops do the thing the cops always do. Please lock your vehicle while you're enjoying our parks, okay, or or you know, this guy couldn't steal it. If he didn't see it, we wouldn't have the problem. To begin teleport or telepion. We'll never know. We will never know, unfortunately, but it's truly amazing and I'll have to put that up on see it now whatever I get a chance to do this here today. We're going to at some point here go through a couple of things. I've got new details on the Royal Caribbean case where the family's suing because the guy was served I think thirty three drinks. Yes, the new details have even me rethinking my takes on a little bit as far as like, there's the guy should be there's there's something new that enters the equation that sort of changes the way I think about this, And I want to see how you guys feel about that too. We'll do that a little bit later on into the show. We're also going to utilize AI to try to see if we can be the future of police sketch artists and if we fully describe Sabrina. I've got all the questions that they ask and they're doing what are these for real? And we're gonna ask all of them and then see what we generate, see what we come up with out of this, and if the person looks anything like Sabrina and if it does. I'm sorry to all the sketch artists out there.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll say you know.
Speaker 1: Years, I mean, well, we'll see what they say. They ask some questions about that. Nothing's incredibly personally. It'll just be like, hey, you know height in these sorts of things, they need some inputs that we have to.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if it asked way.
Speaker 4: These are questions for people who don't know that information about.
Speaker 1: You, and it's just your face.
Speaker 4: We just saw you come into a liquor store a bottle of Jameson and then run out without paying, and then they have to go, what is what did the jabis and.
Speaker 1: Thief look like? How many news stories do you think would have to happen of people saying that they were teleported when they got arrested before they'd be like, hold on, we really need to look into this.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, if I could that be.
Speaker 1: An accent, just a happenstance thing with three people, maybe it's happening right now. Be the biggest story of the year to wrap things up for us for sure. Uh, the other biggest story could be you arriving with more bikes, So let's make that into a reality and not a work of fiction here at Orlando Harley Davidson.
Speaker 3: We got to oh so much crew out here.
Speaker 1: We got tons of bikes already. It's gonna take them a little bit to get some of these ones that were just dropped off all put together.
Speaker 5: But if you can't, you know, bring a bike for whatever reason. We are accepting by helmets as well. Or if you want to come help build some bikes, because we've just got an incredible donation of quite a few ready to build bikes, then come on down. Real Radio dot FM. Slash Bike has all the information for you. And well we're going to be here until three. We have a whole show, and Orlando Harley has been kind enough to bring food, cool drink, and according to the cards that they just got, I think you can also get yourself some cigars as well as some beardcare or a massage.
Speaker 1: This is like, oh yeah they do, they were doing massages earlier. What the hell?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna need to build up a brake so and get a massage, or if I can extend the mic, do the next episode while I'm getting I.
Speaker 1: Feel like they do things right here. It's almost like if you go to a jewelry shop at a cruise port and you're like, yeah, massages, don't mind if I do. I'll take a massage right now. That sounds good. And they're like, would you like a shot at tequila? And you're like, yes, I would. And then next thing you know, you're dancing the DJ inside the Harley, And then the next thing you do, you're signing those papers. I'll take one right now, if you don't mind. All right, I want to throw a question at you guys. We'll get further into this after the break, but I really want to think about this a little bit because there's a story today that's going viral about Frontier Airlines, and Frontier Frontier is one of the wild West airlines, right like Spirit Airlines, Frontier Airlines. Somebody got on board a Frontier flight and then there was an announcement. Everybody is sitting down on this flight, right. Announcement comes over the speakers from the captain and the crew, and the captain say, we found out that somebody smuggled a dog on board. All right, we don't know which one of you it is, but we ain't going anywhere until you rat out the person who's on this flight right now, who brought the dog Sean's parenting techniques? I know what you did.
Speaker 4: He's trying to use it on us too. He's done it to me. I'm sure he's done it to use of vernilla. Yes, just tell me what happened. I'll be less mad. I'm like, you don't know.
Speaker 1: Nothing hasn't ever been successful as a tactic, if I'm honest, No, it just he just get upset and more poor parenting on my part. But a Frontier flight went in a full lockdown after a crew claimed a crew member claimed somebody had smuggled a dog on board, and they said, we're not going anywhere. Somebody needs to wrap this person out. We'll play this for you. We'll get into more of what went down and then see what you would do in that situation. Would you rap your seat mate you don't know them, would you rap them out though, or would you be like, no, you want to find the dog that was smuggled on the.
Speaker 2: Skipped over the dog.
Speaker 1: I didn't know where the dog was. Well, we're going to find out. Question that's coming up next on the news Junkie. We're gonna get into this Frontier Airlines situation and would you rat out somebody else on a on a flight with you. You don't really have any allegiance to these people, or you've probably just met them five seconds. You don't really know if this person is a good person or a bad person.
Speaker 4: And most importantly, you want to get to your destination.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, any amount of.
Speaker 4: Reasons to fly are all just kind of meshed together in every flight, you know, Like I've been on flights where like I have a wedding to get to, like once I leave the airport. So if somebody's got a dog, I'm like, get get this dog out of here. It's I can make.
Speaker 1: It for Yeah, I mean I think depending on what my had three hundred dollars dinner reservations. Yeah, you're going to miss my last flight, and if you would have been later, something to take your money that you already have to put out. Yeah, I'm not doing I'll rot out somebody for that. We'll get into the details just a second. Here. Hang on tips Atthews Chunky dot com and email rolling in from uh C to see Lane and this person says, I have some vasectomy tips.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean, because I think that's that's.
Speaker 1: On your agenda. Tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I believe you know, I've thought of it very little today just because of everything going on.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's it's definitely on the back burner there. There's no level of uh, it's going to be a front burner for.
Speaker 3: Your like, no level of anxiety.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: Really, this is such a simple They do it in the office.
Speaker 1: It's not like I'm going to a hospital. It sounds like you work at this place. It's an impatient procedure. We do millions per year.
Speaker 5: It's very telling of see Lane's character because he's pretty chill about everything. But I do appreciate it because there's many a men that I've spoken to.
Speaker 2: Or at least have spoken to their wives. They're like, there's nothing going near my penis nothing at all. There's no way, it's too much. They have anxiety and they go pay.
Speaker 1: I think it's not it's not like a fair comparison, because for a guy to get an easectomy seems like a two or a three. But for I think like a tuba legation or whatever they call it, they get your tubes tied, is like like a five or a six. I think it's much more complicated. I think it's like it's not like snip snap. I see, I thought for a snip part of it. Yes, yeah, I think. Did I tell you how my mom referred to it the other day?
Speaker 4: Get in the snap She said snip snap, and I was like, oh, that's cute because she doesn't know she knows the quote because we say it all the time. But the snip snap snip snap was because Michael Scott got his done and.
Speaker 1: Then reversed and then done and then reversed because snip snaps and we're good. Yeah, so this person's got some advice for you if you're working. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, a lot of people texted in yesterday when we were talking about it and basically was like mine took fifteen minutes. Some people said, there's heard a lot. One one person said they really enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: Wait what, Okay, that's a little strange. All right, let's see what we got here from C. I'm sure your doctor has probably gone over some of this with you. See that some of it, But I just wanted to clue you in. On the off chance you haven't heard, do yourself a favor and go get a jockstrap today. They said, do you have a jock strap already or I don't. I wear briefs though, okay, but that still doesn't have the They.
Speaker 4: Said wear clothes fitting underwear at a tight but like that's how I wear mine. Okay, I'll just go find like one of my smaller sizes.
Speaker 1: Or or or a jockstrap. This is always an opportunity. I haven't worn a jock strap since karate. That's what you should do. Well you can't do it before, though, Bring some duct tape, get your tidy whities on, or gaff tape.
Speaker 2: I think that's easier on the pube.
Speaker 1: Have like one of the assistants there like, yeah, it's like a baby bird. Yeah, it's the area is clear for for landing and then just afterwards, so.
Speaker 2: Much Jackson, not assume a jack bread Johns.
Speaker 1: You got the little blood splattered whitey tidies on, and then you like duct tape them around the sides, keep them nice and tight, or a jockstrap. This is an option to just the simple weight of your boys hanging freely and the slight bouncing from you walking will be excruciating. This person said, Okay, this sounds like somebody who wears boxers though, yeah, because it's his cradle those and take care of them. I will also tell you. I'll tell you something that nobody ever told me. Okay, that's nice, like this, go and get your count checked every few years. It ended up being ten years for me, but mine healed up. I have a son now who's a few months older than yours. Get out. I went got checked after we found out that my wife was pregnant, and the doctor said, was I sure I got a vasectomy? But my count warranty on.
Speaker 3: That my account was like it never happened before.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. Actually, is there a warranty? There should be a lifetime want baby back guarantee kind of thing I've heard of.
Speaker 4: I had a friend in elementary school who was a miracle baby because his mother had gotten her tubes tied and uh and back then, like how they explain that to you getting your tubes tied? I literally thought that the doctor goes in and just does a.
Speaker 1: Balloon animal gotcha babe? Next Like, oh, I guess, I guess the tubes came untied or something like that. But I did not know. I've never heard of that being a thing. With the second he said this count was like it never happened before.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's grossly uh like a not misconductor.
Speaker 1: It's not as false advertisement, is what it is at the very least. Or buddy, you've got some potent ass determined and we'll find another way to re route everybody.
Speaker 2: He says, I can't take dignity or whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm grateful for myself. I'm grateful for my son and I love him very much. But it came as a bit of a shock. He says, all right, oh it's you. That's true. Yeah, it's not wrong. Let's go to this frontier flight here. Now we're gonna be able to hear this. We're gonna go into the plane and you'll hear the announcements that they made. And I want you to decide whether or not you would rat out your seat mate, like would you if you were in this position. Go, enough's enough. We got to get out of here. Sea Lane says, I got my reservations. You know I'm going the last flight I took. My seat mate had a dog and I didn't know until we landed. Well that's I mean, it's a good dog. There's been a dog here this whole time. But they were upset about this. So let's go to the Frontier Line's flight in someone in here as a dog until we find what we're looking for. So the person says, we are not leaving until we find what you're looking for. And this is where they're started starting to look for somebody to wrap them out until we find what we're looking for. If you think it's your gamer, go ahead and stitch on that. Yeah, all right. So everybody on the flight is like, what's going on here? What's happening? And somebody has a secret hidden dog on the Frontier flight and they have to rap them out or they're supposed to.
Speaker 4: Did they go into detailing the story like did the dog bark? And that's how they knew there was a dog? I mean, how do they just know there's a dog without knowing where's the dogs?
Speaker 1: They? I don't know. They didn't say how they knew. We'll have to try to see we can find something else about this. If you guys can see something from front here, maybe they had a response to this.
Speaker 2: It is just a tiny little poop somewhere.
Speaker 1: There was some sort of clue poop or otherwise that there was a little smuggled dog on board this flight. And they made it clear we ain't going nowhere until you guys tell us exactly where this pooch is right now. And I imagine somebody did if if they really wanted that, they should have gone.
Speaker 3: Who wants a free flight?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, free drinks on this flight? Free? Why that's the very least you could do is free Wi Fi, I would think.
Speaker 4: Okay, So some people are asking how the hitt and dog made it past security the TSA. You mentioned that that is not an issue. TSA allows pets through checkpoints because plenty of airlines have You can buy a ticket for your pet to sit underneath, you know, in the in the cabin, or if you have a small enough dog.
Speaker 2: Like there are airlines that do not allow animals at all.
Speaker 6: I'm guessing yes, really okay that or you just have to pay extra and Frontier is one of those airlines where you basically pay extra to turn the little reading light on you.
Speaker 1: So that would be something that they would probably take issue. Does it say anything about how they got wind that this dog had been smuggled aboard?
Speaker 4: No, because there's not a lot this article. I think it's the same one you have view from the wing or something. Yeah, it's just based on a tweet, and so the bulk of the article below the tweet is just other incidents involving animals on planes, gotcha, not a whole lot of information about this.
Speaker 1: Let me let me check. I mean, I think I think more people than not. Once they tell the people on this flight, we ain't going nowhere until you tell us where the dog is. People are going to rat this person out.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean, the dog's not even play the sound of a ring doorbell and you'll be fine.
Speaker 1: The dog is just really silent, Like I know my mission here. I must shut the hell up.
Speaker 2: Carl would immediately reveal.
Speaker 1: Carl's barking, Yeah, happened. All right. We'll look more into this as we roll on today and take more of your advice for Sea Lane's prosecty tomorrow. If you've got some why not, I'm not sure if that's something you have or not, but we'll see. We got to get into this AI police sketch. The thing that we're gonna do is Sabrina, see if we can get that whole thing, and I've got the roast notes here. We'll do that after the next episode so we can find out what was happening with these anonymouses leaked to us some secret notes from the roast and I want to see what's happening with those as well. But in the meantime, I have to tell you today's d day for those Australian teenagers we were talking. Yeah, the ban is in effect for social media for all these kids down under. Nationwide ban on Australia for social media users under the age of sixteen.
Speaker 4: Does that mean there's like ten to fifteen year olds that are going to have to learn other forms of communication because they only really chat with their friends online.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it's weird. Okay, So if you were in Australia as of today, if you're fifteen, you're not supposed to be on YouTube or paving, read it or kick or Facebook or TikTok or snapchat or Instagram. But you are allowed to be on Discord.
Speaker 2: Okay. Isn't that the worst place.
Speaker 1: Which is like, you know, this is a chat room where people can share all the same types of things Charlie Discord. Yeah, unrelated to the shooting, but yeah, that was that was indeed the case. The wild thing to me for this article that I saw today that was an update on the Australian teen social media band is that it's mega popular there among adults. At least seventy seven percent of Australians are in so port of the band, saying that it will decrease cyber bullying and protect children's mental health. The platforms in question not super happy as you might imagine. They weren't thrilled about this whole thing. Do you think that's the only source of adults in Australia who are anti this band, Like, I would be curious unless you have a vested interest in operating those platforms, what would be their reasoning as an adult in Australia.
Speaker 4: Because adults don't care, They're like, oh, they can't give on the internet. I could still under that right, don't care. But if there are adults.
Speaker 1: In Australia right now that are going, no, this is crazy, this is unfair.
Speaker 4: Kids should have Internet. I want to know what their reasoning is.
Speaker 1: If there's not teenagers on the internet, why would I even go on the internet? Hey, that sounds record that knock over it? Hang on? Why? Why you're right? Why would this be important to you? Is a solid question for those people, and maybe it makes it hard to be against this stuff, even though it's shutting down content for people. The other crazy thing is I don't think there are really punishments if you're fifteen in Australia today and you go on YouTube or or Facebook or ready. But if you're one of the Kick, if you're one of the platforms and you get caught with teenagers or underage people on your TikTok, snapchat, YouTube, Twitch, Reddit, Kick, all of those things, you will get fined for each offense thirty two million dollars. What's the social media companies every single instance of a repeat instances? Facebook billion dollars.
Speaker 2: They fan porn a long time ago, Like.
Speaker 1: In the US, they have verification systems that they said are sometimes not working already, and they're on these sites you have to do a live video selfie or upload official documents to confirm your age so that they know how old you are. Can you imagine like you're in Australia, you're talking amongst your friends and they're like, hey, you know, Jeff found himself in some pretty serious legal trouble, and like what happened to Jeff?
Speaker 4: And like he got caught with an underage kid and everybody got on his website.
Speaker 1: I want to do that. It's bad. That's big money, all right. When we come back the next episode with Sabrina. What's coming up on the next stepisode?
Speaker 2: Here we go, what's coming.
Speaker 5: OUDE can't say I was a huge fan of Mila Kunas before, but definitely on my probably won't be a fan of her ever list. Now I'll tell you why game Stop Trade Anything Day went off without a hitch but instead with a goose a speed sign on a cannibood pass.
Speaker 2: Plus, come on.
Speaker 5: Down to Orlando, Harlan, donate a bike, I dare you, and so much more coming up on the next episode.
Speaker 1: And that is coming up next in the news Junkie.
Speaker 3: Over to the next episode in a bit here.
Speaker 1: As I said, and we also have, uh these leaked notes from the roast event. We've got an attempt to recreate a real life well not real life, but a fake life Sabrina.
Speaker 3: If we could do this and put all.
Speaker 2: The little targeted well lost two things.
Speaker 1: The police sketch artists out of business completely and totally can create if you want. Yeah, wait, we'll see, we'll go well, we'll flip a coin for it here. But I want to tell you something h Orlando. Harley Davidson is where we're at for the bike drive today, and this is going on all day long and no matter where you are, you could participate.
Speaker 3: And I'm happy to say.
Speaker 1: Just talk with Brandon a moment ago and he tells me there's one hundred and forty bikes out. Yeah, great, jojob. I mean that's amazing.
Speaker 5: I thank you all so much for your help building it. Big shout outs to y'all and everyone here that's hanging out.
Speaker 2: I mean we're getting how many tricks y'all had?
Speaker 1: Hold up? Hold up, hold up fingers? Yeah, at this point they kind of deserve them, for sure. Teleported are the folks building these bikes. Everybody who may feel like they were teleported here. They have so many boxes behind them. They are playing together a lot of these bikes, and you can continue to put them to work by bringing another one here. Because each one of these bikes one hundred and forty so far, that's a present for a kid on Christmas. You know, kid would not get this otherwise. So thanks to you, thanks to the companies that are showing up, and we've got more time for you to come out here to Orlando. Harley Davidson with your bike for the yearly Bike Dribe event that we do. All right, here we go, let's get into it. Let's do the next episode.
Speaker 8: Because there's a lot on TV and you can't possibly keep up with all of it, even though you should, because what else are you gonna talk about? A?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, nothing, weather's nice.
Speaker 8: It's time for the next episode with Sabrina.
Speaker 9: Hey, hey, smoke, hold up is right?
Speaker 5: The next episode brought to you by that mortgage Guy Do on that Mortgage Guy Don dot Com, the Homelands radio show you can tune into every single weekend to get your questions answered live on the air.
Speaker 2: A new year is upon us.
Speaker 5: Maybe that means you're going to refinance that beautiful home of yours or get your first dream home, start a business, expand your business, reverse mortgages, he locks, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: On the last day of Christmas.
Speaker 5: Just know that that mortgage Guy Don is here for you, even on the first day of the year. That Mortgage Guy Don dot Com is where you get the process started and the I've.
Speaker 2: Forgot the load in.
Speaker 1: Though, don't the boat there?
Speaker 5: Quote that mortgage dot Com.
Speaker 1: Never You'll never guess who did the dot com in the back seat this morning. Wait what now, that's what you do? You silly back Who did the dot com in the back seat? I wasn't in the backseat? Who is in my back seat? Oh Jack?
Speaker 2: Sounded like a sex move first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll never get who pulled off the dot.
Speaker 4: Com and to the backseat and gave her the old dot.
Speaker 2: Com shout for you, thank you mortgage.
Speaker 5: It was thirty years ago, nineteen ninety five, that the member of one of the members of this group right here.
Speaker 1: Oh not that one, oh Oswald.
Speaker 2: No, it is the Trap remix. I'll tell you what. They're not, skinny, fat Boy slim. The Fat Boys is wrong.
Speaker 5: They did a song, one of their most popular is Whippets, and this was the trap remix of it.
Speaker 1: For a long time since I heard any Fat Boys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it has been thirty years since you've heard from Darren Robinson because he unexpectedly died at the age of twenty eight. No word on cause of death. Unrelated fact about him. He was four hundred and fifty pounds.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So the name fit the group. Yeah, they had to be. They were kind of locked into it, honestly.
Speaker 5: So in honor of him and in honor of everyone here at the bike drive.
Speaker 2: What's up, Brandon, Thank you so much. This one goes out to you.
Speaker 5: Four hundred fifty pound Angel in the sky.
Speaker 1: That's a good mic for vocal percussion. Yeah, game so much.
Speaker 5: And a big shout out to my acapella group from college Key Harmony.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 5: They had a big was it half marathon this past weekend?
Speaker 2: No Orlando, Oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was like, it did not invite you back?
Speaker 2: There is a tie in though.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: I graduated and some of us are friends on Facebook. But the race went right in front of my house. So not only could I not leave for seven hours, but I ran into one of my old Key Harmony ud.
Speaker 1: You guys do like a little you know, one two three four? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why was that?
Speaker 1: In the world?
Speaker 2: Is I thought I was gonna be?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Going in, you could have just assumed like you're going to take a higher pitch than he is.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: And according to reports, Jonathan when a K b P drummer man assumed that he was gonna get into Ariana Grande's concert or Lady gagas turns out, he did not.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 5: That same old dude who bumbrush at the Wicked to Menace and he got out of jail and he's like, I got out of jail, guys, I'm Korean now. And he attempted to get into Lady Gaga's December ninth concert in Brisbane, Australia.
Speaker 4: Has he had any sort of incident with Lady Gaga where he would be on there?
Speaker 1: Like, uh, just on everybody.
Speaker 3: Everybody who's doing a big concert now must.
Speaker 5: Know who this guy is, like you, oh, they did, and there's footage and I'll show you guys tomorrow or put it on see it now where security had his picture printed out.
Speaker 2: Do not let him in.
Speaker 1: See this is what I figured. What happens, This happens.
Speaker 4: You know, even even the news junkie has Uh. We had at least a serial backstage invader.
Speaker 1: We did. Somebody who prided himself on.
Speaker 2: Getting backstage was the old Sampit Brands.
Speaker 1: Uh no, no, no, no, no no. He prided himself on getting backstage.
Speaker 2: Everyone's looking at their hands holiday party and uh and but now.
Speaker 1: He is a postman in Nashville, So I'm going to get backstage this year.
Speaker 5: And we immediately kicked him out he was drinking with us at Coolio back there.
Speaker 1: No, he would do that move where he would he would sneak up on us and then he'd be like, hey, what's going on? What are you even doing here?
Speaker 5: Also, as far as bad people that were on TV or have made some sort of viral news, we a bit a due to Philip Joseph Joey Den of Raleigh, North Carolina. He turns out we're going to replace the column Joey quote with Peeping Joe because yeah, he's a peeper and he was arrested for it. How do we know this guy from being on Jeopardy Jeopardy He is a champion of Jeopardy.
Speaker 1: You probably know this guy you saw on It's been a while since I've been able to run.
Speaker 2: So he was a development engineer.
Speaker 5: Walked away with almost forty five thousand dollars two victories November twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not even that long ago.
Speaker 2: He returned in January for the Champions Wildcard tournament.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait, okay, so see I know he only won two of them.
Speaker 2: He won two victories November twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: Returned in January for the Wildcard tournament and didn't move past semifinals.
Speaker 1: So he was on Jeopardy at least three times, and then he was peeping on ladies on the side.
Speaker 2: Twice or guys.
Speaker 1: I don't know who is he people home.
Speaker 5: It turns out he and saw the camera in someone's bathroom without O So you can't do that.
Speaker 1: Did you know that was a famous person who did that? Chuck Berry was a Chuck Berry. No, he just filmed himself a lot. It was hard to hide cameras in Chuck Berry's day.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, well we do have that footage.
Speaker 1: That one wasn't no, but I back in the day when you were gonna make your own sex safe, it was a big commitment, you know, like they'll they'll get a lug of the gear around and such.
Speaker 2: So that's a little bit about our time. Mila Kunis.
Speaker 5: I'm about to throw in the teet to her last name because it turns out that she is the president for Homeowners.
Speaker 2: Association And here's this that's interesting.
Speaker 5: Why is it making headlines because we did not know this information before. She's frustrated that all she ever gets our complaints and I quote, no one ever goes you know what, thank you so much for anything. Ever, well, guess what, Mela, No one wants to what Hoay's they're stupid and dump.
Speaker 2: She's not only on the something.
Speaker 1: Appect, not only on the agent.
Speaker 5: She's the head, she's the president of and she can head right into a dumpster full of fun.
Speaker 1: What if you compliment on, aren't you? Yeah, it's not going to get you dot Common where they're in the backseat. I was right, though.
Speaker 4: Chuck Berry had to pay out one point two million after he was caught installing hidden cameras in his restaurant in Yeh everyone give it up.
Speaker 2: For Sea Lion.
Speaker 1: He was right, nineteen ninety This would have been a big mess. Camp I multiple wires, that's clearly something.
Speaker 2: How many tapes do you have to go through? It against proper footage in the bathroom?
Speaker 1: Like why is the smoke detector in this restaurant bathroom? Sixteen seat long? Right now? Fifty nine women? Jesusis those are almost cosby numbers? Yeah, it's up there.
Speaker 2: Okay, Tommy Lee probably Anderson's him from.
Speaker 1: A sex tape.
Speaker 5: Safe sells at auction, not the sex tape, but Safe that was How much do you think that went for because it also benefited Music Cares.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear hear what we were saying, Tommy and what okay? The safe that they stole the video from, yeah.
Speaker 2: And the guns that they had inside that's safe on.
Speaker 1: That can't be a lot of money, could it. I don't think it's very valuable.
Speaker 2: It was the safe that ruined his life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, made his career.
Speaker 2: That's his quote.
Speaker 4: Guys, come on the safe that held the tape that ruined his life. And it wasn't the safe's fault. It was the fact that you didn't pay the guy that was working for you.
Speaker 1: It went to a good cause two thousand dollars, not a penny more.
Speaker 5: It went to Music Cares about teenage Cancer America. America gives teenagers cancer. Gibson gives in Saint Jude's. It went for two thousand, five hundred and six.
Speaker 3: See that makes sense, though it didn't go crazy.
Speaker 5: We also had the Gibson Les Paul belonging to Keith Richards.
Speaker 1: That one for.
Speaker 5: Yeas a lot more one undred ninety two thousand. Damn multiple, Kirk Hammet, it's.
Speaker 1: Hard trying to sell the case that held the Keith Richards guitar. What now like they did with the same.
Speaker 2: Dot com.
Speaker 5: And we also have I'm not completely sure if this went to a good cause, but the very one of the famous suits that was worn during this film right.
Speaker 1: Here, Elf Elf is right, that's a big one.
Speaker 5: And one of Will Pharaoh's Will Ferrell's Elf costumes sold for how much at auction?
Speaker 1: That's it's one of them. So there's you know, film used film Will Sweat is in it? One hundred thousand dollars, that's a good guess, one hundred and twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Great guests, three hundred nineteen thousand dollars. But that is no candle being held because of one of Harrison Ford's fedoras from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom sold for four hundred and thirty seven thousand dollars of for Dora Wow and Boba Fett's blaster netted six hundred and thirteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: A Star Wars one. They'll get you.
Speaker 5: So you have my friends follow your dreams me on Instagram. Come on over to Orlando, Harley. We are here collecting bikes and a big shout out to everyone who has helped this out, including Moduitt Wit law firm, Andre on the go just Callmo.
Speaker 2: We have, of course, are very.
Speaker 5: Great friends at Core Flooring, Orlando, Harley, Santa's building bikes and everyone in between.
Speaker 2: They with me America smoke.
Speaker 1: Weed every day. Thank you, Sabrina. You're getting hot over there big time.
Speaker 2: I have a tan on just the top of my forehead.
Speaker 1: My left calf is if you're if you're interested in coming out and stopping buying, dropping off a bike for the bike drive. We're at Orlando Harley Davidson today for the show. When we come back, we're going to get into these leaked roast notes. We've got these and was see what was going on? What didn't make the cut? I have questions.
Speaker 3: We'll see what answers we get.
Speaker 1: That's coming up next in the news junkie. You can't miss it. You see it for my four got the big water tower on the roof. That's right. We're up on a big giant stage here in front of the Harley Dealership and this is where we're having you come by and do the unthinkable. Bringing buy bikes for kids is the best thing that we do all year. Literally, it makes up for all the bad. We got two more rolling in right now. Look at this guy in the parking lot and the hot sun. Mister Jim Colbert is bringing in some bikes to add to the pile. Those are nice bikes. What the hell? Yeah, you could have skimped, you could get the little ones there. Yeah, you could have paid for a better shirt. He's not ready for prime time yet. He's not getting his good shirt messed up coming out here for this now. He's gonna get fancy later because his show will be brought. I probably gave him a dressing room here probably, you know, yeah, big time. Please, I gotta have an air condition set up. Please, not like what they're dealing with. So Jim Colbert will be live after us for those you here locally in Orlando. And that means four more hours for you to bring by bikes. And we are already over, like I think we're pretty close to one hundred and fifty or so right now. We got some prize, some surprises in store. Well, we got Moses DeWitt coming. I don't know what that's gonna do to the count. We got a lot of made me. Uh take this as you will, but they said Moses de Witt is coming. You need to move your truck. Okay, all right, Well that could be good for the kids. Perhaps we'll see what happens right now. Or they just didn't want me big time and everybody with my front row parking. It could that I did see. I'll tell you what. We'll bring this up when he comes over in just a bit to do jury duty. But I was pulling into the parking lot, slim pickens on the parking space is I'm cruising around, I'm like, oh God, where do I go? Where do we get so much stuff to set up?
Speaker 2: And say?
Speaker 1: What I thought about this morning? When I cruised up, I look over and I go, there's a spot, got a spot?
Speaker 3: This is beautiful. Let me just pull it to this spot.
Speaker 1: This this son of a bitch is taking up two spots with their vehicle. What kind of monster would just call mo dot?
Speaker 4: I don't know who started the trend, but there was a row of cars in the parking lot where every single car was on the line. So I think maybe there was just like one really big truck that kind of scared everybody off a little bit. But there were so many cars, you know, no not following the parking lines. Something we kind of all agree to get it. Everybody just swings in here.
Speaker 1: Modwit's got his crew, Bussecker and Josh Fowler are here and they got pop corn and stuff. But I saw that spot. I was so excited, and then just as quickly it's all yanked away from me, just like that. But regardless, you don't even need to park. If you get here, you can just swing by. We got crew out here to take the bikes that you've purchased and bring it on in and stack it up with the rest of these. Which I'll be honest with you, this is looking like it could be a record breaking day fucking Bike Drive. Absolutely really is.
Speaker 4: This is the first time we've done all three shows for the Bike Drive. Am I crazy on that?
Speaker 1: I think we've done that before, but I don't. We've done one more time one other time, Bruce says, we've done this one more time before all our powers combined. Kind of situation that we have going on here. Okay, So I said earlier that somebody emailed me Anonymous emailed me in fact two tips at the Newsjokie dot com. They said, I was at the roast event. By the way, it was a blast.
Speaker 7: It was absolutely amazing, and I wanted to I don't know if you want these or not, but people's jokes and their notes from the roast started falling down onto my table and he said, I just started collecting them, and he's I'll keep these.
Speaker 1: They're probably not worth anything, but maybe Sean wants them. And I said, what do you got? What? What do you have? And so he sent over to me these notes from the jokes that people were going to tell at the Roast of Sean Watson, the event that's coming out on Monday for you to watch on demand. And the first one.
Speaker 3: We've determined very easily. We determined it was Mo de Witt.
Speaker 4: It was his notes for the after the the not not even off the cuff, thank you, thank you, there's two thank yous, typed out, ready to go right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He had a note on the top of his list which we have to bring this up first, which anticipated a lot of applause. He said, thank you, and then times five in parentheses, no.
Speaker 4: No, be hilarious, too much hilarious if in little brackets and italic script he put like in case of applause.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it said thank you, thank you, And he did get the applause that he was imagining you would. But the other notes that somebody sent over, it's been claimed, well, Sabrina has taken ownership.
Speaker 5: I believe of these I had a feeling, and those of you that were not there, I don't know pretty much everything that I do, much like all the stuff that I brought today, I bring too many things, so an entire folder of papers and what it was going to use.
Speaker 1: And you like to organize, but you organized very.
Speaker 2: Differently than I would, very disorganized.
Speaker 1: And sure, I mean it's not it's not that it's disorganized. You had notes, you had stuff ready to go here. I'm just this stuff for the event.
Speaker 5: I don't know what notes were floated upon this anonymous audience.
Speaker 1: I believe from the roast notes that I'm looking at this says Ross McCoy, which is highly We got highlights, we got printed, we got notes, we got we got all sorts of stuff on here. And if this is a peek inside of your head, oh god, can I just.
Speaker 2: Forget it?
Speaker 1: Is this representative of how all of the pages looked for people who you were going to run the pair? Probably?
Speaker 2: Yeah, obviously it's the one that I brought, all right, so we have God damn it.
Speaker 1: So there's a lot of things that it seems like you got a jolt of an idea.
Speaker 5: And then I could see here I wrote swims with the shirt on question mark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one circled, that one circled, Like all right, I did, We're gonna go to this.
Speaker 2: What does Ross McCoy actually do?
Speaker 1: I do not know.
Speaker 2: I could see some arrows and then this is this is not this is not a note that I used. I almost feel bad. I think that I wrote it down and I said it was too much.
Speaker 1: I do remember though. At some point it was comical the amount of papers you had on top of the podium at the roast, and they were kind of overflowing. Yeah, that makes sense that you would have lost one.
Speaker 4: This says, I had two different copies of mine, Like I had one in my back and one on my coat. That's smart because I whenever I do stuff like that, especially you probably know this Sabrina officiating weddings. Oh yeah, I have like three copies on my person. Yes, if you get up there and you don't have your stuff.
Speaker 2: And then I have the nice one that I get to the couple.
Speaker 1: So this was the notes list for Sabrina for the roast event, for the guy who was hosting the roast master.
Speaker 5: Yes, and I want Ross just in case you're listening. I didn't use these roasts. It just popped up in my head. And then maybe you know, after you read them, I realized it was a little too mean, didn't make sense.
Speaker 3: It says grateful dead meats bass pro that's it.
Speaker 1: That's that. I mean, it's just And this one is not circled or anything, so that what does does circle imply.
Speaker 3: Or squared as it were? Does that imply that you were going to use it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: And then the handwritten notes on the bottom, I think it was like off the cuff, And upon reading it again, I'm like, this is this is mean and I don't think I should use it.
Speaker 1: Uh this once then it says I don't know what petruly and laziness tastes like, but you're the aunt Jemima of it. This didn't make the since there's no more Aunt Jemima. Here are the sauces that would use Ross McCoy's body as the bottle, and then there's nothing, there's no there's no actual reference that you're going to there This one says Ross is the reason I got into comedy and a solid reminder of my life choices. But if Ross did have a P word, it would definitely be all bush full tangled.
Speaker 2: And I say that.
Speaker 1: I remember, now this is my favorite part of this whole sheet here because next to this next line it just says bear, and then that's you know that's circled and highlighted bear. The bear line.
Speaker 2: I was full freaking out in my own room. I remember this.
Speaker 1: One says Ross looks like a bear that got kicked out of the forest for dot dot dot, and then all caps finish. Just gotta finish that show. Now two of the work is done. Ross looks like a bear that got kicked out of the forest for fish.
Speaker 2: A lot of my notes were like finish this girl, do you put that bear?
Speaker 4: So that when you're flipping through your notes digitally, you're reminded that you haven't wrote yeah.
Speaker 2: I have to like, yeah, do you because I might have.
Speaker 1: Got caught up in the moment. I'd be like, Ross looks like a bear that got kicked out of the woods for finish, damn it.
Speaker 5: Finland, Yeah all right, But instead I wrote I believe for banging a tree song.
Speaker 1: I think that much here. Yeah, yeah, it might have been down here. Uh, there's a lot of notes.
Speaker 2: I blocked out.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not not a grill master in quotes Dad, more like a van still smells like in quotes. And then we got some ideas for this van still smells like Patuli and Papui Vanzil still smells like agent Orange. No more tears Dientangler from Johnson and Johnson expired.
Speaker 2: In two thousand and six, much right options.
Speaker 1: His Johnson's Tears and twenty.
Speaker 2: I guess I should have used these for the uninformed.
Speaker 1: I'm speaking of number three, or as Ross refers to it, finish.
Speaker 2: Guys, there's a lot going on.
Speaker 5: Remember it's also doing a lot behind the you know scenes, organizing the finish.
Speaker 1: Could have finished the actual joke in these caves. And then something about e fing a tree stump or putting his and the exhaust pipe of a jeep wrangler. That one sounds familiar. I think maybe she did use that one.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: I guess I have to wait to the vo D because I don't remember what I said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of these, like is there were in different levels of polish.
Speaker 5: You remember when he led her died and they're like, we found his diary and it was so beautiful, full of poems.
Speaker 2: You're not supposed to Mine is not going to be the same.
Speaker 5: It's going to be like something was wrong with her and we should have all gathered as friends to help her out.
Speaker 1: I've got I've got another one from Anonymous for Moses and stuff that that he was allegedly going to use in his rows. Will we'll let him talk about that with us when he comes up here for jury duty in just a bit here on this show.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, thank him for all the bikes and that we're going to bring here.
Speaker 1: You go, Hey, it's Anonymous's fault, not not mine. I did know that things were falling and somebody was going to capture, but I never expected to get them in the inbox.
Speaker 4: Honestly, we're at the souvenir though, I mean it is you uh good on Anonymous for getting in early lead to get such a great seat to the roast.
Speaker 1: And then you enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: It's your very last event you'll ever be allowed.
Speaker 1: Although I will say, even though you're like, it is a great piece of memorabilia for somebody who's a fan of the show. It always brings me back to that live show we did up two bikes rolling in right now.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you so much, parking lot.
Speaker 1: That adds to our very big and growing pile of bikes for a bike drive event. But it brings me back to when we did that live event. We got a line of people a mile long. We got magnets for the event that were like limited just to that, so people were fighting each other over them, and then all of us are whine, am I along signing the magnets right? And somebody comes up and they go, will you sign this magnet? I'm like, of course, you know, what's your name, I'm signing the magnet forum. I give them back the magnet and then I go, oh, hey, you can have this because the show is over. And I took today I learned, and I signed it and he grabbed and he goes, what am I supposed to do with this? And I go, well, you know, whatever you want, and he goes, is a piece of I Can I get another magnet? And I'm like, get out of here, you ungrateful little bastard. I heard a story like that. He was twelve from he was a little kid at Sean gave me his today I learned. Yeah, he's like I've nerely wanted the magnet, sir? How excited?
Speaker 4: That reminded me of a story that somebody who worked backstage at a local venue told where.
Speaker 1: I want to say it was g love, but that guy. I met him and he was cool. He didn't seem like a douche, but they said that he was. Yeah.
Speaker 4: They said that he was backstage and he was just like signing his name on random things.
Speaker 1: Sure nobody asked him for yeah and uh.
Speaker 4: The guy that was sort of the backstage manager that worked for the venue said something like, hey, man, could you not write on our trash can?
Speaker 1: And the response was like you could sell that on eBay? Could you still no bids on that? Sucker? After all these years? Look more bikes coming in.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you so much, sir.
Speaker 1: Adding another bike eighteen wheelers at eighteen wheeler, what do they call him?
Speaker 3: Eighteen speed?
Speaker 2: Eighteen different sides.
Speaker 1: I might have gone too many speeds, Hold on tense speed.
Speaker 2: It's a ten speed, this hasty seven speeds?
Speaker 1: Do know if there are bikes that fast there there may or may I'm out of the bike world.
Speaker 4: Give the kid a forty seven speed bike, but he's not even allowed far enough from his house.
Speaker 1: That'll do it to you every single time. Okay, well, there's there's the notes from the roast for Sabrina, but we've got more coming up.
Speaker 2: Now burn them please.
Speaker 3: We're going to also try this police sketch.
Speaker 1: Think if we could work this in today at some point in time, because that seems like a good time. But we did discuss before on the show the idea that they were getting rid of, and they've done it. We talked about it, and then it happened they were getting rid of the penny and they've ceased production on pennies in the United States. Now they're coming after something else. It will affect us on this show zero percent. Always nice. But the Federal Reserve is now saying they're going to banish paper checks as well. Excuse me, so no more actually writing out the check. I did this not that long ago when they put the lights in the studio and did many times. They're getting rid of or floating the idea of at the Federal Reserve banishing paper checks.
Speaker 4: Huh So back in my musician days, I got a lot of paper checks, like I was I. You know, some some places paid me under the table, but at very.
Speaker 2: They put the paper check under a table.
Speaker 1: And you know, we get paid in cash, especially very early on. And then you know some of the bars would have situations and where they would go like, no, we have to pay you as a W not W two ten ninety nine a contract work. So and you say, that's still happening to this day. There's still people paying you that.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely.
Speaker 5: And it was a nightmare for one place for me to get direct deposit like payroll. Folks are about to lose their ever loving minds trying to convert.
Speaker 1: Beaver still plays you used to play with all the time? Does he still get.
Speaker 2: Checks place for free?
Speaker 1: So? No, he has a character. There are places that would pay us cash out of the register, but then we'd have to sign like a receipt kind of deal, and we'd still get ten ninety nine. There were a lot of places.
Speaker 4: The main thing we got was checks, especially the places that paid well, places that.
Speaker 1: Paid well, that had their s together. They would write us checks and then ten ninety nine us at the end of the year, and then checks and how are they doing that? They'll have to venmo. Yeah, have to, you know, digitally send it or they'll have to do it another way because they're they're not one hundred percent through with this yet, but they are now opening it up. What are the old those They're gonna be crushed by this because this is how they operate, this is how their banking works. Still in twenty twenty five, for god's sake, I just.
Speaker 2: Found an old checkbook from like my UCF address.
Speaker 1: Those are so good, right if you have the bank account still, yeah, yeah, if the numbers, if you don't have the bank account. By the way, I have had a friend run into that where he used the wrong checkbook, an old closed bank account, and he's rich now no no, he uh forgot about it for.
Speaker 4: Years and then he was pulled over for like a like a tail light out or something, and they're like, there's a bench warrant for your.
Speaker 1: Arrest and we have to take you to jail. Right, God, this is like what I I just one of those things I wear the beaver that wasn't beaver.
Speaker 4: It was one of those things where like the police officer like just really vehemently did not want to arrest this guy because it's like feel bad, I'm looking at the record here, and it looks like something you a had no idea of.
Speaker 2: Be He was just teleport in that situation for.
Speaker 4: A serviceman, you know, he was in the military. It will be good for those situations.
Speaker 1: So it'll shut down the ability to cash all of those Yeah, And to make that mistake, I made the same mistake. I remember when for six months I was writing checks to my landscape dude, and I forgot that. I closed down the account that I was writing checks with, and he was nervous, and he comes to my front door. He's like, your checks have all bounced for six months, and I'm oh, my god, I owe this guy half a year worth of payment.
Speaker 2: And he still kept coming. He probably got you know, fine, he uses the blower every time.
Speaker 1: Screw this guy. All right, we're out of Orlando, Harley Davidson. We're gonna be out here for you know, about an hour and a half longer before we hand over the baton. We've got bikes coming in like crazy. We got Moses DeWitt at the DeWitt Law Firm joining us very shortly for dude, and we've got much more on the way, and it's all coming up next on the news, Chunkie, great broadcast day out here. If you hear things sounded a little bit differently, don't worry, nothing to be afraid of. We're just doing a live show on a stage in front of Orlando. Harley Davidson waiting for you to bring by bikes, just like these fine folks right here rolling up with some bikes right now as we speak. During the show, our numbers are climbing and climbing. We blasted through the easy Pasy goal today and we've got big surprises. I hear to come for the remaining like ninety minutes of the show. I was like, there's a U haul here. Yes, I don't know, it's a sizable one. Nobody's mentioned what's happening with it.
Speaker 4: We're I have not seen inside it. No, I would hate to think that you get that big of a U haul for just like four by.
Speaker 1: I would like to see some big numbers come out of this thing. We're gonna see where that goes. And of course after the show, we're gonna hand the baton off here locally to the Jim Colbert Show and they will continue on and get even more bikes out here for the event today some emails rolling in. This is be emailing the show tips at the neews Junkie dot com. Hey Sean, last week, my buddy and I were wrapping up a surf session in Ormond Beach, a little flashy off the top with the email here. We were just bsing in the parking lot, listening to you guys, of course, and there was some rejoin you were playing, and my buddy said, man, the News Junkie has the best rejoin music. Sean should make a Spotify list with all of it. Naturally, I agreed, but told them it would probably be iHeart first for obvious reasons. Thank you, sir for being a company man. Yeah true. Anyhow have you ever thought about putting a rejoin music playlist together? Have a good one. You're forever listener. Thank you for the email number one. Somebody did, even on the platform, even on the one you mentioned. Somebody did create a very big playlist of the rejoine music. I don't know who created it or how up to date it is.
Speaker 4: I know that it's been around for a while, so it has a whole ton of rejoins that we haven't played in a very long time.
Speaker 1: Because you like to you know you don't want things to get stale.
Speaker 2: I have a rejoined wish list.
Speaker 1: What's on it?
Speaker 2: Stuff we can't play on the ratio.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, we're waiting for the FCC to close down, completely shut down for a little bit. There we go.
Speaker 4: But yeah, if you search on your streaming platform of choice in playlists, there's a chance that there's another listener who has already kind of done some of that due diligence and made the playlist public so.
Speaker 1: You could play it.
Speaker 4: And uh, if it doesn't have you know, the very newest ones that we use, well it'll have a lot of ones that you're familiar with.
Speaker 1: It was over on the discord. Is one of the mods on the discord who made it. I'm not sure if you're still around, but she did a great job putting that together. Anonymous emails the show more of Sabrina's notes regarding Seelan's vasectomy. This time that's where.
Speaker 4: Ball.
Speaker 1: Please keep this anonymous. But when I had my vasectomy, just like Ceilian's gonna have done tomorrow, mine was done years ago, years ago, and there was a lot of cutting and some cauterizing. You said, Unfortunately during the cauterizing part. I realized when parts of me are cooked, I actually smell like bacon. This anonymous person and they're suggesting ceiling. You need to be aware that you might smell yourself cooking a little bit, as they.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what, I Am going to forego my nightly flownaise tonight and just be nice and stuffed up.
Speaker 1: You want to get it, you gotta get a whiff of it, though you at least have to smell yourself burning. How many opportunities are you going to get? Mike emails Tips of the News uggy dot com and says I can see a shift happening on the show. Really, he says, when I first started listening to you guys over ten years ago and sixteen hundred dispatches ago, the topics on the show are a bit different than now today. After the discussion about Celane's procedure, I started thinking, is there a way that more medical content is going to be working in on this show? Careful, he says, As a boomer myself, I can tell you that it's straying into that territory. Don't grow up too fast, y'all, he says, I don't want your show, whoa to turn into just NonStop old person medical talk?
Speaker 2: Well, well it's not old people, but certainly what's our next one?
Speaker 1: We're not attempting to do that, right, You guys.
Speaker 5: Talk about my kolenoscopy when I went, I don't believe so no I got one of those.
Speaker 1: Oh clear, that's good. That's good.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put those pictures up on see it now that.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be surprised when you get there. Tips at the neews junker dot com, somebody emails Sean Does and says about Mela Cunis Sabrina and all fairness to her, I think Mela cuniss neighborhood only has like eight houses. I feel like it's not the same either way. It sounds like the other seven people don't like her. I was gonna say, if there's only eight houses in her neighborhood, well, now HOA is still you know, if the new person comes in, they want to make sure that that person is still, you know, following the rules.
Speaker 4: They don't want a newbie to come and just all of a sudden start flooding their lawn with inflatables or whatever whatever they're.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, So in this case.
Speaker 4: You know, I get having the ho even for the small neighborhood, but how is she complaining about the amount of complaints she gets when there's only seven.
Speaker 1: People to complain to know who they are. I mean, come on, last one from now. This makes me feel quite bad actually, Tips at thenewsjunkie dot com about the bike drive. Hey, Sean, all of us on Twitch just wanted to send a little something over for the bike drive. I've never felt more bad that we're not streaming on Twitch, but the Twitch viewers still sent something over for the bike drive. A bike in helmet was just delivered from Walmart and they have the delivery driver sent the confirmation photos, so you could do this no matter where you're listening today, you can look up Orlando Harley Davidson and use one of these delivery services to drop the bike off here at this location. Says love Twitch and these step of feed Thank you for sending that. It's very very nice of you.
Speaker 5: Also, we have to give a huge shout out because they have been here even before we started the show, helping build bikes. We have an entire team down there right by Jack Bradshaw, Harley Tent So thank you so much, Enzo, Kayla, Speedy Weeny and Cooch so much for all that you've done to help build the bikes.
Speaker 2: Because there's quite a few buckses behind you as well.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 5: These are all going to kids locally, and a big shout out to everyone who has made this possible, Orlando Harley Davidson, just Como Core Flooring Center, and of course all of our wonderful listeners and the businesses that have sent over some bikes. This is going to benefit pair More and Holdenheight's Kid Zone, So thank you again. We're going to be here until I mean at least seven pm, so you have time.
Speaker 2: Those are you working, Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's still time to drop off a bike and send yours over and again. Just look up Orlando Harley Davidson. You'll see the address and you can even do this from Afar. We love it if you would, We'll see how many we get today. Again, rumors everywhere that there's a big drop happening soon, we'll see.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: We're also going to talk to our friend Motive of the DeWit Law Firm because Jurry duty is coming up next. Some of the news Chunkie I'm an amazing staff of people who are helping us out today. But it's time. We'll get into that. We'll give you some updates on what's happening there, and we'll get a fresh count before too long. But right now, let's hang out with our friend Mo DeWitt of the Duit Law. For most there is, Mo, how are you feeling today? I feel like I get a tan over here. I know it's one of those like if you get a breeze, it feels cold, and then if you just sit still, it's just we're roasting out here.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 5: I used a lot of Ihearts duck tape to put up the signs and the umbrella.
Speaker 1: It's working, though not here. You missed a key part for you.
Speaker 2: Actually, now I get a great beanie tan Mo.
Speaker 3: Before we get into jury duty.
Speaker 1: I was talking earlier on the show and I said Anonymous had sent me an email and it says, don't know if you'd like these for blackmail. But we were in the front row at the roast and people kept throwing their notes down at us, and it is roast notes from people who were performing at the roast event. And this one is one of your your outlines for Legen. I mean it says it does say I am attorney Moduet.
Speaker 10: So anybody could type that. Anybody could type. That's a very good lawyer argument.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm going to assume that possibly this came from you.
Speaker 1: Our favorite part was your first line was thank you, thank you, anticipating that that I go people just wore. I mean, look at this huge crowd here sevent Santa Claus. He was doing man and my favorite part is you took the leap because it said I am attorney moduit injured on the go, and it said in parentheses, maybe let the crowd finish the line, and you, you were in the moment, you were like, let me because that could have that could have fallen flat. It could have canceled the spond. It would have been bad forever down if you said injured on the go and they go, we're too slow, it's not working, shut it down. It says I've been sponsoring the news Jukie for twelve years. That's longer than they other sponsored the show. I think this made the cut. I think this made the cut. I've stuck around longer than Seawan's hair, and for that loyalty I only get two minutes up here, which I know is all before Selaid walked with a limp. I definitely remember that joke Jo that made it in there, uh, which two minutes is a long time for Sean, but the courtey it always seems like fifteen seconds because he's a premature ejaculator. Just in case you didn't get it, which is the same thing as on Sabrina's notes. It's the same same thing, but through there, just in case you don't.
Speaker 2: Get it, you know, I mean, what else can you say about dudes?
Speaker 1: I wanted more of this, but I've only that I got my hand finished the joke. It was three quarters, it was all the way there.
Speaker 2: There's that.
Speaker 1: Well, Mo, we got to jump into this, so let's do it to get here goes nothing. Let's do jury duty. Court is now in sessions.
Speaker 8: Pat your phone down and pay attention before we call the bailiff over to whip your ass.
Speaker 1: Your no injury duty with the news junkie, Mo. One of the big questions we really have to get into. People are freaking out. Tons of people are asking about this courty. And I even went out in the front yard and looked in the driveway at both of our license plates because there's this new law and people are afraid that if they have anything I mean anything like a dealer tag holder on the back of their vehicle, that they could be pulled over for it, that they could be fined. I think the fine is like five hundred dollars or something, or that they could even serve jail time. And so many vehicles are sold with these license plate frames, so everybody's freaking out. Some of them are taking the license plate frames off their cars even if they don't need to. What do we know? Should anybody be panicking about this? What's the deal? Well, here's my take on it so far.
Speaker 10: So you know, the law basically says that if the license plate frame obstructs any part of the license plate, that is illegal. So if it blocks out the registration you know, the Sunshine State or the county on the bottom. I don't know if they still put counties on the bottom, or any any part of the license plate, that's illegal.
Speaker 1: Okay. However, so theoretic, when when they say any part of the license plate, did they mean any part that contains information that.
Speaker 10: Contains it contains that being said, I think having any sort of license plate frame on your vehicle.
Speaker 1: Now with this new law in place, kind of opens the door for you to be pulled over.
Speaker 10: So if they're looking for a reason to pull you over, this gives them that reason because they can be saying, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: That's the whole thing.
Speaker 10: So they could say, Oh, from my vantage point, I thought that this license plate frame blocked this piece of information. Maybe it's just the you know part of the letters on Sunshine State at.
Speaker 1: The bottom right information.
Speaker 2: Com.
Speaker 1: Yes, but that give them a balance stop.
Speaker 4: But in some of the texts that I've read, it says it cannot cover the word Florida, the Myflorida dot com that's at the top of the plate, like that was one of the things they said, No, you can't cover that.
Speaker 1: And mine, mine actually is a little covered on the license plate. I just I just looked over and checked mine, and I'm good too. Good all the other information, the license plate number, the registration, there's a huge Florida in the middle of it for our Florida tags, obviously. But now we land up in this place. Do you think that somebody's gonna challenge this if they're pulled over on a little bit.
Speaker 4: Certainly be challenges to the stop to whether the stops legitimate or not, especially if it's blocking something that's you know, the same on every license plate like Florida, because that's not any pertinent information that the officer needs or what could it be if you aren't do license plates are is like for my license plate, say my license plates one two, three, four, five six, it is and it's a Florida license plate. Is there a Georgia license plate that's allowed to be one two, three, four five six. Well, what I'm saying though, is like, clearly there's other pieces of information on that license plate that still identifies as a Florida plate. Right, so if you know part of the letters of Florida or Sunshine State are blocked, clearly the officers can still see what they can identify the state and the license plate I mean number.
Speaker 1: And the registrate wasn't all of this created because they were there were people who were literally obscuring the entirety of their license plate so they couldn't be charged. It seems like this has gone so beyond the scope of that. Else.
Speaker 10: Well, it's sort of bad facts, bad law, right, so you know the intent there was probably good. You want people to be able to see license plate, want the police officer to be able to see the license plate.
Speaker 1: That I think we'd all agree that's reasonable, that's fair. But you now it's.
Speaker 10: Basically opened the door for them to pull anyone over for any reason if you have a license plate tag which, let's face it, or a license plate frame holder.
Speaker 1: Iger said, right, you know what nine five percent of cars at dealership, Absolutely exactly.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know we have just call MO license plate frames, right, you just continue those because they're legal.
Speaker 1: Now we haven't had it in a couple of years, but you may want to check if you out what was The first person comes in and says it was a MO license plate cover that I got pulled over for. Well, clearly they should know not to pull over. You know, just call MO people.
Speaker 4: Is the DeWitt Law Firm offering any sort of discount to people fighting tickets if they got pulled over with a just call my license frame around their plate.
Speaker 1: If you get pulled over, we'll give you another. Just call my license we'll cover you. Yeah, pulled over, you have bus deckord trim it down a little bit so it's got full clearance.
Speaker 3: On everything. No, no problems out there.
Speaker 1: The other thing we were talking about, and this is very serious obviously, but we started the show with this clip of a gentleman who was accused by the owner of a car of stealing his car and driving it away, and accused by the police of dealing this car and crashing it. However, his excuse was that he had been teleported into this car immediately, and he is just as confused as anybody else is. If that gentleman rings you up at eight hundred call mo, do you tell him he's got a case or do you tell him he's out of his mind? Sounds like a pretty solid sanity defensive thing. Yeah, I think you might have one that was injured. I mean, of course you don't want to before it's bills, not via check.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of legalese that covers like things like an act of God, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: When you're talking.
Speaker 4: About insurance, you're talking about uh, you know, your claims and stuff. Is there any like lost speak that deals with things that haven't been invented yet, like teleportation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get deep into teleportation law. Now, what do we know?
Speaker 4: There's probably a lot of legal implications with teleportation once it isn't ceilings, Like we didn't know I was going to be so big travel.
Speaker 2: He's not even fas He's like, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Because it could be true. It could be true.
Speaker 10: You never'd be the problem with the laws. It's always catching up with technology. We talked about that before, and so I mean, assuming teleportation was real, which the documentary I think Back to the Future showed that it was real, you know, then they have to create laws specifically for that. And so that's why a lot of times, even with the Internet, you know, it took them years to create you know, sort of laws and protections you know, related to the Internet. A lot of things that should have been illegal war for a number of years because they just didn't think of it. They didn't put laws on the books related to that. So you know, ultimately, like watching TV in your car, there's that that problem as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and they never thought it would ever be like this is never gonna happen. We won't have to deal with it. No one will never misunderstand the right to bear arms where I got it. We've got it locked in. I have a pair of bear arms, all right, We when we come back. We've got some information trickling in that there could be a big delivery underway to really push our bike drive into the green here, folks, I'm talking way way into theory. We know we've got over one hundred and fifty bikes already. We got more time to go. But what's going on with this special delivery? That is what we're going to find out, and it's coming up next on the news chunk ye. And we've heard some updates and I just learned from branded moments ago we're over one hundred and fifty four by that's crazy, so cool. What about that? That's like, that's one hundred and fifty four kids who there Christmas is going to be saved by one of these bikes underneath the tree, which is a huge deal. But I don't know. There's a U haul that has pulled up here and it looks a little I mean, it is a big U haul, right, it looks a little suspicious.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if this is This is for moving from from place to place, This is not for picking up a couch.
Speaker 1: I I don't think yes, this is uh, it's.
Speaker 4: Got even that little like nook above the driving driving cab.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a full size U haul. And I've heard rumors that just call Mo Moses DeWitt is behind this particular special delivery. Goddamn, is there any truth to the rumors.
Speaker 10: Well, we had one U haul that went to Fowler's house and raided it for all the inappropriate materials.
Speaker 1: Yeah, god, and another one full of bikes. I hope they got the right one. Well, we're gonna find out here and they're gonna unveil what just call It's just like out of the scattering all directions. That would be hilarious if that's what goes down that. Yeah, Josh's going over with bus Decker from Just Call Mo. They're going to open this thing up. But I am telling you it is a full you haul and it very well could be something that changes the game for us here. Moses Dwad has donated countless and I mean that bikes over the years to these young kids who otherwise would have a rough Christmas bike here. Thank you, sir.
Speaker 4: I wanted to give this guy real quick because Moses, you know, I think they're about to be here.
Speaker 1: We are much more than one coming out of this phone. Oh my god, this you Haul is overfilled with bikes in the park right now, they're bringing down a ramp to get these bikes out of there. Moses, what are we looking at here? This thing is stuffed with bikes. Ride now, we have a ton of bikes in there.
Speaker 10: I should say that we had a listener who donated two bikes as well. Okay, Lynn, and you very much for the very able to facilitate that for them. So, yeah, they got a bunch of bikes. They're gonna unload them there, do we know any.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we're gonna return it back to the store tomorrow. This is this is how I can get my social media photo of the sea of bikes and then we'll see right now, just call them O crew rolling these bikes off of the U haul one by one. There's no end in sight right now, all different sized bicycles courtesy of just callm dot com.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: When you're about to call an attorney, think about good things like this, because this is a game changer for all these kids in their lives. And if josh Valla doesn't steal one of these bikes, there is a lot of kids that are gonna be happy on Christmas Day. It's a it's stunning. More and more of these bikes rolling out. We'll get a full count from our crew here at the event. The iHeartRadio staff helping out with every today.
Speaker 4: You know what, I'm surprised Moses hasn't done over the years because he has.
Speaker 1: Donated left and leven. I think about it every day.
Speaker 4: He's donated a lot of bikes, but he hasn't done the thing he likes to do the most, and that's put his face on them.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 4: It could be just call MO bikes with just call MO branding on me. I just don't want to subject the kids to that. And then if Josh does steal, one will know when he's riding around on it. Just bike, what's not your IQ, buddy?
Speaker 1: He just in between really popping off middle fingers over at the broadcast stage over here's helping out with bike after But look at that they're double fisting these things.
Speaker 2: They are okay, just tuning in.
Speaker 1: At a bike drive.
Speaker 3: It's all family friendly as family sort of could be.
Speaker 4: Here's a bar, yeah, I mean they's a family friendly bar.
Speaker 1: They do run wild here at Orlando.
Speaker 5: Harley David, Yeah, drop a bike, get a massage, get a beard care, get a drink and food, but most importantly know that you're doing something awesome, especially for the kids here locally.
Speaker 1: It is great.
Speaker 2: Man there Moore and hold the Knight's Kid Zone.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what it's going to and super thankful, especially to Moses.
Speaker 1: I mean, how long have you guys been doing this? Now? Ten years? Ten years plus?
Speaker 10: I going on is one of my favorite things that you guys do, because I say this every year, but I think like as a kid waking up on Christmas, having like a bike under the tree store like the most pure form of Christmas joy, and that you guys help you facilitate that for so many kids.
Speaker 1: Across Central Florida. I do think it's absolutely fantastic.
Speaker 5: Actually have an audio of Sean when he got a bike yep under his tree many years ago.
Speaker 1: This is awesome. It see, it was weird because I was born with that voice and then it turned into like chipmunk and then back yeah, back again. It's been a wild ride. This has weird puberty and just the water out there, that well water will do it to you absolutely.
Speaker 2: Moses, what's your least favorite thing that we've ever done?
Speaker 1: There must be a long list of them.
Speaker 10: Oh, you probably subjected me to self, but that wasn't as much fun as it was. I wasn't thrilled about having to do the roast, if I'm being honest.
Speaker 1: Oh, you did a great job. It came out all right. But you know, I don't think I ever actually agreed to that. I heard different things.
Speaker 10: I think other people may have agreed on my behalf without consulting that job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll give you some thought. There's gotta be something. When you watch it back, you're gonna be like I nailed it. You're gonna think that you did a great job.
Speaker 2: There's some future stuff that I'm sure you're gonna put down that.
Speaker 1: As well as well. Look, there's more roasts to come. I do want to bring up something I told you guys at the beginning of the show. I said, there's more new information about that Royal Caribbean lawsuit we talked about, and it's kind of changed my mind a little bit. Excuse us, we're right by the interstate here. It's kind of change my mind just a little bit about this case. I want to see what Moses thinks about this. The best tacks on this MO was this guy was on a real Caribbean cruise, had the drink pass had thirty three drinks in some period of time.
Speaker 2: Before Child's played for you too. Let's be honest, that's a lot man.
Speaker 1: Thirty I know, maybe thirty three cruise drinks is only, like they said a matter.
Speaker 4: Of hours, but they didn't say how many hours thirty three drink throughout a day.
Speaker 1: There's doable. There's still limitations on these drinks. And I'll take the bogs challenge. I'll make this happen. Have a cruise document the doable. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wait, so you've had thirty three in one cruise day.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it went to thirty three, but they get pretty high. He tried. This guy didn't go well for him. He started freaking out and the crui staff tried to subdue him. He was trying to kick his way into some cabins where people were staying, et cetera, et cetera, and then they injected him with something to like sedate him the cruise ship. Then he died.
Speaker 3: That's why the family is now suing as a result.
Speaker 1: Of his cruise. But the piece of information that I heard was that they stuffed him into a fridge for the remainder of the cruise until they got his body back, just because that particular ship might not have like a proper morgue. But they don't have any like big I mean, I guess the big unit to keep a body cold in case of a debt becudge what they have.
Speaker 4: Cruise deaths are pretty rare so it as it turns out, when you die on a cruise ship, oftentimes they store your dead body in the walking That's terrible.
Speaker 1: That's overboard. If it's me, bury me at sea right out. You take all the food out of it, you know, I thought. And the way they said it did they.
Speaker 2: Say they also like kind of choked them out a little bit.
Speaker 3: The article said they, you know, because of this, he was like held down.
Speaker 1: And it's the family's lawsuit, so of course it's obviously things in the best light for their lawsuit here. But they said, hey, afterwards they took this guy's body, they weren't in any rush to get him off the ship. They put him in a fridge on the ship. And the story I saw it might have been hyperbolic, but it said they stuffed him in the refrigerator for the remainder of and they have a cruises I thought, not this one, did not?
Speaker 2: I think should they put him next to the Taketo me?
Speaker 1: Look, Royal Caribbean cruise ships are huge, not all of them, some of the older. Maybe it's an old one when this happened, because I'm used to seeing these big ones that they've been bringing out there. If that, if that family approached you, did you think they have a good case against this cruise line for the sedating the guy, Well, it's certainly worth investigating.
Speaker 10: I mean, I could tell you the most common lawsuit against cruise ships are related to people being over served alcohol, whether it results in injuries or a fight or something along those lots. So here you really have kind of two issues. Number one, the being overserved. Number two, what did they inject him with? Was it the right amount we talked about.
Speaker 4: Fol or it's no, it's a sedative called hallow paradol haload right, So did they do the correct dosage?
Speaker 10: Was there some sort of malpractice or negligence and that injection? So there's there's a couple of things to look at here. Obviously, you know, the the overserving is very sedacious, but slacious.
Speaker 1: But the it could be to the injection. Yeah, it works both ways.
Speaker 5: I mean, I just I have never I guess I haven't really considered that they could just inject you with something. It seems yeah, maybe we have to go back to the drawing board that it react well.
Speaker 1: Often ordered the injection.
Speaker 5: Well, you know as well, I don't strap somebody down. I mean, you see someone in an airplane. They have yet to inject somebody who's freaking out. They've duct taped them.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they can on a flight, but they do. Definitely, the police and ambulance workers will do this. I've seen many a story. There was a famous one where this young guy had a hood over his head with just ieholes cut out, and he was just like a strange kid. And he went to a gas station and they called nine to one one and the police caught up with them, and they were saying, Hey, what are you doing here? What the hell is going on? Speaking of that? What was that noise? I just heard stag about the stage because I don't see you later, folks. But they they said, in his case, the paramedics injected him while the cops held him down with ketamine. So it's something that law enforcement does and I guess they must have some authority to the circumstances.
Speaker 10: You know, they could use you know, reasonable force to subdue somebody. The question becomes whether it's reasonable and whether they did it correctly. You know, obviously with when you're using a drug like that, a sedative, if you give somebody the wrong dose, give somebody too much, they can't kill them. So you know they're gonna have to look at that as well. Here the ship in question is the Navigator of the Seas.
Speaker 4: And how it was launched the twenty fifth of January two thousand and two, which in cruise years, that's.
Speaker 1: A pretty old both two and thirty years old. Yeah, like dog yars, but cruise years. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And let's see, it's only the length is one thy and twenty feet four inches, so like you know, it holds three thousand inches thirty eight hundred people passengers plus additional crew. That's not the biggest ship they have now that it doesn't have a facility.
Speaker 1: Dead bodies going the fridge ships and that's what appears to have happened here. As all this is going down and we're talking to Moses, the just CALLMO crew is rolling out bike after bike after bike after bike bike.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they picked the right spot to put off. They're gonna have to get rid of the picnic table. Well, now we are really talking. This is a significant amount of bikes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good luck from the iHeart crew, a total on this. The good news for our folks helping out here today is these are all put together all right.
Speaker 3: The least the ones that I'm seeing right.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: All the listeners here are gonna have anywhere to sit and hang out on bikes. There's nowhere to park. There's nowhere to sit. Folks, Just drop the bike off and move on. That's what.
Speaker 2: Grab yourself a massage and a drink and some delicious burgers if.
Speaker 1: You do want to come by. Fowler said, hey, vallet park your car though, don't worry about parking. You're gonna get flipped off. Watch out birds coming out again there. So we'll get a total on these. Wait until you turned your head. He waited until you your head check. Lets you need some deniability, a little plausible deniability for him, I think. Okay, So we're gonna take a quick break. When we come back, we'll get an update on what's happening with these bikes. How many Christmases are we saving here?
Speaker 3: What's this look like?
Speaker 1: And we're not even done because we're gonna hand and the baton over to the Jim Colbert Shop. Four more hours of bringing in bikes and helping kids and changing the world for them, one bike at a time. The Bike Drive rolls on, so does our broadcast. All of that is coming up next in the news Junkie. We're out here today live and we've been happy to be out here. It's now quite nice, honestly. We are on a stage right by at Interstate in front of Orlando. Harley Davidson a great partner to work with, and there are thousands of people in attendance.
Speaker 3: Just kidding, there's really nowhere for you to park, but there's people.
Speaker 1: Who brought up bikes all day long and they're going to continue to bring these bikes up. We just got a super charge from just call MO and MO to WIT and we've got the crew. We have the number. We don't have the final number from this though, but we're gonna get it before we get out of here today. Absolutely, we'll see what number we're at and then we'll pass that off to the next show number.
Speaker 3: Moses doesn't quite know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know nothing. I don't know nothing about this. But we are going to get the final tally on this before we wrap things up today. It's been great to be out here and you still have lots of time again. If you're elsewhere, you can go to real Radio dot FM slash Bikes. If you're around here, stop by a place get a great deal on a bike. This beautiful one next to me, I mean, I'm not above it. It's a Blaze ozone five hundred. Oh wow, I mean pretty in pink.
Speaker 4: And this one, for some reason, Blaze ozone five hundred doesn't sound pink to me.
Speaker 2: It sounds like I could smoke it.
Speaker 1: It is a bicycle and with training we else and just a gorge one. Honestly if you look at it here but you you can grab these bikes off, all different sizes, for all different sized little kids and make a difference on during the im.
Speaker 5: Going back to our notes about the broadcast, is a four tomorrow text.
Speaker 2: From you, Sean Watson. I believe that you said redo the bike race.
Speaker 1: I say it's a question mark. I think it was a question mark. We will have to do that some year. I don't. I don't know about we don't have enough room to do because you don't know how to ride a bike. It is how to ride a bike without training wheel. I mean, I've done this exact bit before. It's on every time she did when how many time to two times?
Speaker 5: I think, But let's go back to the beginning of the segment where I couldn't pick up my.
Speaker 1: Game. But you take your victory where you can get. It's been a weird year.
Speaker 2: Be need a lot of soup with bread balls?
Speaker 1: Really, so are you just are you packing on all those bread balls before the end of the year and you start working all right?
Speaker 2: All right, and then I'm going to stab myself with.
Speaker 1: I just know you said new Year, New you. You're you're looking to kind of get ripped a little bit.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get ripped. I'm gonna get shots. I'm gonna be well, I mean one thousand, going to be doing some sort of ozempic or do it.
Speaker 1: You don't need that though, I mean, really, you just.
Speaker 5: Need to get I'm wearing spanks right now. Been my intestines like where they should be are different places.
Speaker 1: I think I don't want to go too deep on Sabrina's body as a content motif. Stop. But I don't think. I don't think you've really even fluctuated that much during the show. We have both of us much more so. I think, is there a when you go into the place and you're gonna get ozembic. Wouldn't they be like, you're.
Speaker 5: Not big enough, You're not you don't have And then I showed my shiny, thick credit card and I said, well, I.
Speaker 1: Was told I was too big for it at one point. I don't know how strong you think this is, sir, But we haven't got listen. We're physicians, We're not miracle. Wait, do you hear the word. When you hear the word, it's super oz epic. Give us a call. We'll chit chat. But I got it from somewhere else. That was just one facility that told me that. And I said, you went down to the veterinar area, much like the.
Speaker 5: Ozone Ganza bike that we have in front of us there, and there are people that are willing to do I.
Speaker 1: Am starting to feel and I hate to say this, on account of what the emailer said earlier. Things I thought I thought about the bike driving today. But the other day in the studio for school mic, it was Forrest's birthday and for this has been without a job, and I said, well, we've got to try to do something fun for his birthday. And I said, you know, here's his venmo. And a couple of people sent money. I said, if you send twenty bucks, I'll do five perfect push ups. Oh that's why you were doing push ups in the studio, and the people did. The people sent the money to Forrest, and I felt good about that because he's he's a destitute and impoverished at the moment. But I I'm sure he loves you saying that he's over the moon. He's over the more. And but I I did those push ups and now it makes me unfit to ride a bike.
Speaker 5: Do you remember when we started the year and he's like, I'm gonna get up to how many two I can run?
Speaker 2: But you talked about it every week until you stopped talking about it.
Speaker 1: I I wanted to do. I don't I don't know if I said seven minutes, but I was trying to say sub whatever minutes, maybe sub seven minutes a lot? Uh No, I did. My first one was ten sub ten I'm still running. I'm still running to this day. I run every single day.
Speaker 2: I live so close to you, and I haven't seen the run yet.
Speaker 1: Well, you got to move around to get out of the neighborhood. You'll see me out there. I'm right by the What do you wear when you run? I wear what depends on what kind of day it is. No, I don't have talk short No, No, ain't top full shirt. It's it's weird because I've got one AirPod in but it keeps falling out, so I have to run with my hand on my ear the whole time. It's not it's not. It's not for Runners magazine. He's running like Sabrina doing karaoke.
Speaker 2: It's and his nipples are bleeding, just like when I do karaoke.
Speaker 1: I'm looking wounded, but I get the job done. Can I beat seven minutes? Hell no. But maybe in the next year or so, maybe you'll get ripped and we'll.
Speaker 2: Be running alongside.
Speaker 1: You'll be doing it together, We'll be running, we'll be breaking records. You know.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for that new year. Knew us.
Speaker 1: Imagine if we did a show where the whole thing was us running up. They already have that podcast Running Together podcast?
Speaker 4: Was that a thing?
Speaker 1: Run? And then right after the Florida No, I want to do it during the run, just do an Eating together past chicken bone. That sounds a lot better now that I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 2: I'm hungry.
Speaker 1: They're counting up the bikes here at Orlando, Harley Davidson, and in our final segment of the day, we're going to get a tally on what we've got here before we hand the microphones over to the Jim Colbert Show. And that gives you more of an opportunity if you're trying to finish up work right now, get to a place where you can get a bike to do exactly that. So I hope you'll do it. What we're going to do is we're going to take one final break. When we come back, we'll do the final dispatches. We haven't done any of them today. We'll do the stories that didn't make the cut. And of course today I learned to wrap every thing up for a Wednesday. Huge thank you to Mode Wit crew. Thank you guys over at just commo dot com.
Speaker 3: As we get a tally on this and see what I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thanks also the Core flooring Orlando Harley Davidson for uh, you know, being a part of the event. It's great.
Speaker 5: And to ends o Kayla Coach Speedy for helping build the bikes for now I believe eight hours and continuing. We also have all our lovely people who have been serving us food and drink the whole time, and massages inside and beard care if you have time to be you've got a beard, or if you were in the closet this bike.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well come on over, we still got time motorcycle. Sorry to everything up. Be generous by a motorcycle for a kid. All of it is coming up next on the news, Chunkie. We are back to wrap things up at our annual Bike Drive event today. We're at Orlando Harley Davidson, which has been a great.
Speaker 2: Spot to be ye, thank you so much for having us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and thanks for everybody putting up with the show today. I know things are a little bit different. Tried to give you content and the bike Drive all at the same time.
Speaker 4: I was inside the showroom because we had to go in there to use the bathroom. Yeah, some of these bikes are a lot more like high tech than I.
Speaker 1: Think you were. He didn't go touching.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't touch it, but I talked to one of the salespeople and I was like, those are pretty big screens on these bikes.
Speaker 1: Do they have car play? He goes, Oh, all the new ones have car play built in GPS screen. I know that they have loud speakers because I got a couple of people who cruised to my neighborhood and just blast their music on their motorcycle. As Loud wrote about it on next Door, they are just blasted.
Speaker 2: It's pretty close.
Speaker 1: I I don't hate it, but there are some lovely people working here helping us out to get everything going. We are doing a final count right now. Our guy Brandon's on the case. Seelane interrupted him right when he was at the end of his countel Like goes how many, and Brandon goes, He's had to start over because really hijacked his count.
Speaker 2: But he's got a clicker though.
Speaker 1: He does as a very serious ordeal here. How many years we've been doing this and I haven't seen anybody bring one of those before. No, he's just how professional Brandon is. He's that kind of guy for God.
Speaker 5: A big shout out the Paramore as well. Who's been helping U. I mean since this morning as everyone parked, how do we get out of here? It was a really successful event at least on our part. Good luck Jim Colbert check that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those of you here locally, we're going to toss the baton over, as I said in the last minute, to see what else is out there, what's in store. There's four more hours. That's a lot of time to bring in some more bikes, to change.
Speaker 2: These counts than beautiful weather.
Speaker 1: Christmas and make sure everything is as good as it could be for kids who are otherwise struggling.
Speaker 3: So thank you for hanging out with us today.
Speaker 1: We appreciate it big. Thanks to Moses de Witch. Nice round o bikes here whoa. You can hear some of the motorcycles in the background. We had some guests, uh or that s mo? I mean maybe went on the food trucks Old Mexican for lunch. Things are acting up a little bit. Hey, I did see. I did see Mos up there bringing in another bike as we speak here. I did. I did see Moses that you are back on the horse, as they say, I think, and you have. You've gone back after some time being retired to the chicken parm game. I never retired. I saw a slow down in chicken parm content. You know, I might have been busy with some other things. But we're back at it, and now it's fired back up and it's ready to go.
Speaker 2: And check under your seat because we've got a chicken bar.
Speaker 1: You we don't unfort did you did you seek out a chicken parm when you were all the way in Hawaii? Or no?
Speaker 10: No, there was a food truck that had chicken parm, but I opted, I did did not get it.
Speaker 1: I opted not to get it. So we didn't do one there done that would your wife had just rolled her eyes at you like she does that any So you're kidding me right now, still doing the chicken parm. I mean, to this day, she says it's the dumbest thing I've ever done. Guess what, Guess what it's working. People want to know what the best chicken par probably number one question, like get and and you're the guy who knows.
Speaker 4: My wife ever told me something was the dumbest thing I've ever done. My instant response would be, Nope, that was marriage.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna use that one just like that. All right, Yeah, Mo Mo is always helping us out every single year on the bike drive event, and I mean we couldn't do it without him, honestly. So that's why wake you have a We just have a lot of bike numbers would be shrunk down quite a bit.
Speaker 2: And thank you bus Decker and Joshua for your help as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can we now talk about your employee bus Echer. Do we have time to air? Okay, you're right, Jimmy can start later. I don't know, and we got plenty of time. I don't know if you're aware of this or not. But this bus Decker guy who now represents just CALLM dot com. Let's not get carried away. He's a bloyed As as we all pulled into the parking lot, he took up two parking spaces. Double park. There's no more spots that just call mo. Van is like man spreading the equivalent of man spreading in between two spots.
Speaker 10: Actually, when I pulled in the parking lot, I did the same thing you did, tried to park next to the van and saw the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: You're blocked by your own van, blocked by by the van. But his response was when you get here at six forty five in the morning, you can do whatever you want. Yeah, problem is everybody after that you go like you get that flash in your head. You're like, oh, hell yeah, spot right right, son of a bitch. There were two like that in this parking lot. So I think I'm not saying fire him, but maybe if we can time out, some sort of elongated time out. Might be take the van away and make it ride a bike home. It could be. It is a sweet fan. I mean, I hate to hate to do that. All right, We're going to do the final dispatches stories that did make the cut today and to wrap everything up for a Wednesday. Let's see what we got here. In fact, I don't know if we've done We haven't done a single dispatch. We have not okay, so let me bring these up here live on the show and get a couple of looking there. But there's no warnings or messages about it that I can think of that say anything that would alarm me that we're not going to make it to the final seven minutes of the show. There is somebody who has a suggestion for some brief watching you might want to do before your visect to me tomorrow Sea Lane. So let's hear what they have to say. Let's see educational film I've ever seen on the sect.
Speaker 11: To me is when I watched RHTT and link from Good Mythic Morning get viseectames together in the same office at the same day, same time. All that very insightful, very much good to know information about how everything works.
Speaker 1: I don't think I know anyone well enough that I could go with to get such a thing.
Speaker 11: I fire getting such a thing, so I guess it'd be a solo operation for me, my dad, and I think it just be clear it.
Speaker 1: Is for you too, right, You're not going with a paler, I'm not.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: There is a family member of mine who I think was a little disappointed at the timing because he prides himself on picking up his friends from vasectomies. He's like, oh man, i'm again, I'm not gonna be able to pick you up.
Speaker 1: You know, I've picked up this person from there, but this person is this person, and.
Speaker 4: I can't pick you up because he just got his knee replaced, so like on Monday, he's recovering from that. Ye, I mean, it's more important, it's very much. It's very much more important. But one of one of his regrets was not being able to uh take me to and from myscon.
Speaker 5: It's very interesting that we have this beautiful broadcast where we are helping the children, and still.
Speaker 1: So much about the vasectomy. Oh ayod'y supposed to do about it. Let me let him finish here because he has a movie recommendation.
Speaker 11: Last time, a major like gallbladder issue that actually they thought was his heart for like a week, okay, in the hospital for like a week because they were worried there's something wrong with his heart. And then they figured out, oh, you've got like forty five gallstones that are infected and it's terrible. So he had to have surgery. That was before they did laproscopic and all that stuff. So it was a big old incision. And he said, you know what, while you're in there, I know I have a few hernias and let's just go.
Speaker 1: So actually this is valuable. You could do this when you go to get the physactomy and go while I'm opened up. You know, he was talking about somebody else. There could be rocks or whatever in there. Yet, of course, how do you think they're going to do anything?
Speaker 2: Of don't go through the.
Speaker 1: Through the wall. How do you think that they enter through the urine? There? Your house drops You might be in for one tomorrow. That's how it actually goes down. How it does, of course, right through the end with it with a number two pencil. They start crying, you know, and then they get down to where they need to problem solved, just like that.
Speaker 5: My god, I don't think you can bogo it. I tried to do the same when I got my colonoskar Wait.
Speaker 1: I will tell you there are many, as you can see. I don't need to play them, see, but there are many show video dispatches, audio dispatches, all these folks who are sending in info to get ready for you tomorrow. Now, wabb it a branded? Do we get branded? Do we have an update?
Speaker 2: We have a brand?
Speaker 1: He gave up to thirty two to thirty. Oh wow, that's amazing, Thank you so much. Wow. Wait, we were one hundred and thirty two kids Christmas is I don't think you counted the one behind me. Yeah, we did it all right. Two hundred and thirty three bikes here for the annual Bike Drive event, and every single one of those is a kid who legitimately their life is is now going to be better because of this. Now, don't forget for those of you here locally, you got four more hours to pull this off. The Jim Colbert Show is going to be here when you get off work, you know, when you have a little extra time to maybe go to Walmart or one of these places where you get a great deal, and we hope that you'll swing out here to Orlando Harley Davidson in the meantime. Absolutely so a big thanks to them for having us out.
Speaker 2: Thanks you again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all information, Real Radio, DOFM slash Bike and big thanks everyone who has contributed and especially to our promo team has been absolutely amazing and looking forward to seeing the final number at the end of Jim Colbert Show.
Speaker 1: Mo all cases. We absolutely appreciate what you do for this event every single year. It's awesome. You are the best. Everybody just CALLM dot com. That's why you dial that number after an accident. Let's get the hell out of here, friends, Let's do today.
Speaker 2: I learned.
Speaker 8: The following information may make you feel smarter, but will not actually increase your IQ, So don't get cocky.
Speaker 1: What we call today learn it is today I learned for a Wednesday, December tenth, twenty twenty five. Thank you for being here with us today for an annual event. We're back in the studio tomorrow and we'll do the AI sketch okay that we're talking about tomorrow, so we can have a little more control over it and be in the studio and those of you who are watching the stream will be able to see what's going on. Tune in tomorrow for that. Good luck and the whole Oh yeah, best of luck to you. The ceiling, yes, good, especially if they're going through that, that that whole world.
Speaker 2: It's good. We're else gonna life stream that you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna need it. I think let's see here today learned. Let's move down the line a little bit. Today, learn about this movie right here. That's right, The Lion King is indeed correct, the Lion King. And you're asking, what's the today I learned about this? Well, I'll tell you there's an alternate, alternate ending to The Lion King where Scar defeats Simba by throwing him off Pride Rock to a fire, then consume Scar, who stands there laughing maniacally while he burns to death. Disney said, I think this might be a little bit too dark, you don't say, Disney, I agree that sounds a little bit too dark for the Lion King franchise. All right, that's it for us. It's time to get to the final. Today I learned which is right here, maybe fitting on account of the Harley Dealership to learn this band Steppenwolf. Steppenwolf is correct Born to be Wild. Friend. Indeed, if you want to get get one of these motorcycles, I would suggest you check them out because they're pretty darn Come and this song, Born to Be Wild by Steven Off, one of the most American songs, actually belongs to a Canadian rock band, The Canadians Got Us again Ory and it's sung by a German vocalist by the name of John. The Canadians and the Germans. How could they do it? Thank you so much for hanging out with us. We're back tomorrow, the same time, same place. Miss ending the show. Get the podcast over at the news Junkie dot com. We'll see it tomorrow. Everybody to me