Speaker 1: You gotta stick together. There's Radio seven hundred WLW Mike Allen in for Scott Sloan today and for the entire week, so looking forward to that. I'll tell you what. There's a lot to talk about. I guess the first thing here is the weather. It's unbelievable. Yesterday got up into that like almost high sixties. I halfway contemplated getting my convertible out and driving around, but at the end of the day I didn't do it. But man, I got socked with it walking out the door today. But hey, that's Cincinnati. That's why there are so many people here that get colds, I think. But one of the things that's going on, and what we've talked about this a lot on my Saturday show, is the situation in Minnesota with just the unbelievable ram but fraud that's going on there, and it is now up to by most people's count, at least nine billion. That's billion with a be, you know. And it's our money. Most of it's federal, some of its state. If it's federal, I mean literally, it's coming out of our pockets and it just gets worse. Hey, I got a clip I want to play for you here what this is. Let me set it up. There's a podcaster. He's also an independent journalist, Nick Shirley. Apparently he's pretty popular podcaster. I've not seen his show yet. He's on this thing like white on Rice. He shows up to this daycare center in Minneapolis that's getting I think about four million bucks from the government. And I'm gonna play the clip. Obviously it's it would be better on TV, but you still get the gist of it. He shows up with a camera at this place. It's the something Learning Quality Learning Center. The only problem is they learning l EA R I N G. So I don't think a lot of learning goes on there. But if you could play that clip please, if.
Speaker 2: Fraud is taking place within the government and the Somali population here, this building alone, quality learning center is a daycare. Yet they spelt learning wrong and they said leering. This daycare alone, in twenty twenty five has received one point nine million dollars from the government. And the strange things about these childcare centers is there's no one here right now.
Speaker 1: It's midday on a weekday, and if you were to.
Speaker 2: Try to go inside, it's completely closed and the windows are all blacked out. No one's working midday children should be in here, and this place is licensed for ninety nine children. And this is the outside. There's no windows, no nothing. And like I said, they literally spelt the word wrong on their sign. This is open and blatant fraud taking place here inside of Minnesota.
Speaker 1: The government is complicit with this.
Speaker 2: And this is just one of the hundreds of child daycare centers here inside of Minneapolis being ran by the Somali population. It's sad that it's happening here in Minnesota, and instinks that's happening and it's being labeled on the Smali population. However, that's just the facts of what's happening here inside of Minnesota. One point nine million dollars for this daycare center that can't even spell learning, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean. It would be funny if it weren't so sad. He's talking about one point nine million. I think that's what's limited to that that learning center. I guess you're gonna do some leering there, not learning. And it's four million bucks altogether for whatever the I think there's two or three of them combined. But I mean, either way, it's incredible, just the the HUTSPA to try to pull something like that off. And you know, you ask yourself the question, at least I have a million times, how could this happen? How could this happen? And it did happen, obviously, But how come somebody didn't do anything about it? I mean, that's what's amazing. You talk about Tim Waltz, the governor. Frankly, I think he's a buffoon, and he proved himself to be a buffoon in the presidential election. Of course, he was Kamala's VP running mate. You're not going to tell me he didn't know about this. It's incredible. Hey, there's a group that is called the Center for Immigration Studies, respected group. I think it's been around for I don't know quite a while, it's been I think since nineteen eighty five. Well, they did a deep dive into this thing. Here's the thing. Some people on the left and in Minnesota that are I guess, for lack of a better word, sticking up for the people that are involved in this. And you know, you knew they would say, well, this is horrible. You know, you're all jumping on these Somali citizens there, you know, these poor you know, uh, with good and tensions immigrants, blah blah blah blah blah. But just take a listen to this for a minute. Okay, again, this is the Center for Immigration Studies. They found that, and I would challenge if you want, because I did it too. Look check it out, Center for Immigration Studies. Okay. They found out that eighty one percent of Somali headed households in Minnesota use one or more forms of welfare. Eighty one percent. So here's the breakdown. Twenty seven percent of that eighty one is they're on cash welfare, fifty four percent that's not part of the eighty one are on food stamps, seventy three percent on medicaid, and for households with children, the numbers are even higher. Eighty nine percent on welfare, eighty six percent on Medicaid, sixty two percent on food stamps, twenty three percent on cash welfare. Now, what they did they compared that to the situation with public assistance and welfare to native born Minnesotans, not people that have come into the country recently. They compared it and obviously the native born Minnesotans have a much lower rate twenty one percent on any welfare six percent on cash welfare. The question is this then, I mean people are being criticized, people on the right, Republicans for taking shots at the Somali community there. Well, I mean, you just heard the numbers. Why wouldn't you do that? You know, we don't have to like every group that trespasses into our country. And you know, Trump said it, and he caught all kinds of crap ford this. This is a population that is doing nothing positive for our country. And I think if there were some examples of that, and I'm sure there's probably some minor examples, but if it were a big deal, you'd be hearing about it. You'd be hearing about it. And you know, the whole thing is you just keep asking yourself, how could this have gone on? Janie Heisel is a reporter for The Epic Times, And if you're not familiar with the EPO Epic Times Epoch, you should be. It's a great publication. Been around a couple of years now. Janis former local reporter here in Cincinnati, is a senior correspondent. She has been assigned this whole thing, the whole Minnesota deal. She's been out there, She's interviewed people, newt Gingrich even commented on her reporting that her reporting is right on, and she's doing a public service by doing what she's doing. At any rate, she's a frequent guest, it's been almost every week now on my Saturday show, and she's got it nailed. And some of the things that she is seeing, it's the same thing. I mean again, people say, well, we didn't know this was going on. That's just really just a hard thing to stomach. So we have not seen or heard the last of it. It's only going to get worse at some point, at some point, either the FEDS or the state. The FEDS more likely, I think they're going to start looking at the governor and some of the other elected officials, the AG being one of them, for some potential criminal charges. There is no evidence yet none, and I want to be clear about that, that anybody's stuffing money into their pockets. But in criminal law, and I've leave in the federal Code too, there is provision for something called gross negligence, where someone an elected official, for example, can be indicted and charged with that if their negligence in office was so bad that it gets close to crossing the line into some kind of theft situation. You know, Tim Wultz's a buffoon. I don't know him. I know of him just from the reporting, I don't think and I'd be surprised if he was shoving money in his pocket. I think he just thinks, you know, all these people they need help, blah blah blah. You know if they cheat a little bit, you know, too bad. Well that ain't gonna cut it either. Anyway. It gets worse as a day goes on. But we're gonna stay on it. Let's do this. Let me take a short break and then we'll be back. Mike Allen in for Sloaney seven hundred WLW all week. You know, talking about this Minnesota thing. As I said, you ain't heard the last of it. Just a few more things from there. For immigration studies, some of the disparities. Sixty six percent of Somali refugees live in or near poverty versus twenty percent of native born Minnesotans. Again, you know, I don't think you can get on people, at least individually for being in poverty unless you know they can work, and they don't. But sixty six percent of the Somali refugees live in or near poverty, versus twenty percent of native born Minnesotans. The language barrier. Sixty percent of Somali refugees speak English poorly. Forty percent lack a high school diploma. The reason for saying that is to point out that the people that are saying, and they do this all the time, you know, they are a huge part of the community. They contribute blah blah blah. I'll tell you I've been following this. Janis Heisel of the Epic Times has been following this, and to the best of my knowledge, I've not heard one example, not one. And again, you know you can say, well, Mike, you know they're African American or their Islamic and therefore you are a racist or in an an islamophobe. No, no, I think a person is in their rights to say this community, they're just not helping, because that is the case with the Somali community. The other thing too, and this thing hasn't been fully investigated yet. But yesterday I believe the FBI cash Battel said he is directing the resources of the investigatory resources of the FBI to this. And I heard somebody squealing about, well, this is just a big political play Now I'm sorry. You know, when you're talking about nine billion dollars and counting, and frankly, I mean my opinion is it's going to go way beyond that. No, it's not stern something up for political purposes. And you know here's another thing too, And we have got coming on Alex Trant to feel you. I believe Alex is going to be on at eleven thirty this morning. He is the chair of the Ohio GOP. I'm going to ask him. Okay, Tim Waltz was the was Kamala Harris's choice to be his running mate for vice president. Now, I always thought, and my experience has been for something like that, potentially, you know, if something horrible happens to the president, the highest office in the country, but if that isn't the case, vice president the second highest office, if you will, you would have a proper, complete and full vetting of the situation. You know, they go out and hire law firms, They spend buku hundreds of thousands of bucks, probably millions of bucks to get that person vetted. And how could they have missed this situation that's cooking in Minnesota. I mean, maybe they didn't and maybe they said Hey, commally, you know, you need to know that this is potentially out there, and she just said, I ain't worried about it. It's really I mean, Kamala Harris answer problems, Lord knows, but it's really hard for me to believe that she would have been that negligent in doing that. So I think that's a question that needs to be answered. Doesn't really make a lot of difference at this point, but there's a lot of people that are curious about it and talking about Waltz. He's running for reelection. This would be his third term. I guess they don't have term limits for state elected office like we have here, So I mean he's on the ballot, he's running, but I think there now about seven or eight other people who are challenging him. And the question is, I mean, does he make it to election day because he's getting pounded every day and justifiably so he makes a big deal. Last week, I guess he appointed some you know, anti fraud czar, and you know he's got the bravado up there. If you commit fraud in Minnesota, you're going to prison. So I'm appointing dude the anti fraud czar in Minnesota.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The thing about that is, Governor, you're probably you know, three four five years too late on that. Where were you again? I would posit that there is no way that he could not have known about this. It's just too much money going back and forth and again with the FBI being involved in it. One of the allegations is and what people think probably did happen a portion of that, a portion of that going to terrorist organizations. And if that's the case, then I think it's Katie bar the door on the criminal charges with respect to that. As I said, and you know, when I was the prosecutor and more, when I was criminal defense lawyer dealt with the federal criminal Code a little bit, not a lot. As a defense attorney, I did. There is a federal criminal charge for just about anything. So I just did just a brief search of Google search, really no intense legal research. But there is a federal statute eighteen US Code to forty two. It punishes elected officials or officials in general who willfully deprive individuals of constitutional rights. But that requires intent beyond mere negligence. Although concepts like deliberate indifference, which means you know about a substantial risk and you don't do it. So the case law indicates that deliberate indifference in specific context. Now, mainly these kind of charges come from a brutality a federal prison institution, but it's not limited to that. Bridge negligence was another one that I found, and willfulness coupled with corruption it covers the broader abuse. So I guess what I'm saying here is there is a chance that federal charges could be filed against the governor and others. And I wouldn't say that willy nilly unless I thought there was a good reason for it. At the end of the day, I don't know that the Feds will prosecute them. They have been prosecuting pretty diligently the lower people that they have caught red handed in the scandal, and some have gone to prison, not nearly enough of them. Oh, there's also a state statue that I found in Minnesota that I think is like right on the money on this thing. Minnesota law includes a like Ohio law includes a general statute for misconduct of a public officer employee. The statute is six O nine point four to three. It criminalizes specific actions such as and listen to this intentionally failing to perform a known, mandatory, non discretionary ministerial duty. Well, what that means in plain language is you could have criminal liability. And it's a misdemeanor, misdemeanor in Minnesota as well as Ohio. But you might have that liability if you intentionally failed to perform a known duty. And you make a strong argument known duty to a governor of a state is to at least report court to law enforcement and do something about widespread corruption that's now at nine billion dollars and counting. I mean, it seems pretty clear to me, but you go on to say, and this is for me, I think it's probably fairly accurate. The applicability of this statue to the governor's actions or an actions is a complex legal question, involving interpretations of mandatory duty and intentional failure, which usually require a knowing what they call culpable mental state, rather than simple negligence or poor judgment. But I don't know. I mean, I do think you could make an argument that that kind of a charge would be something that's appropriate. Anyway, I'd like to know what you think about it. Seven four nine seven thousand one eight hundred. The big one are the numbers. If you want to be a part Mike Allen Infrasloane seven hundred WLW. Hey, we're back, Mike Allen and for Sloaney seven hundred WLW Hey. We have a very important person that called in and want to talk to him, and that is State Senator Steve Hoffman. Senator, thank you so much for calling in.
Speaker 4: Sure I was driving around listening and uh, you know you're you're doing a great job on this, but you've missed one one point, especially here in Ohio. The second largest Somali population in the nation is in Columbus, Ohio.
Speaker 1: You know what, Senator, And not to cutch off, but I've mentioned that a number of times on my Saturday show and I keep hearing and maybe you know, sir, specifically what they're looking at up there, but boy, that's out there and I've heard it. I think a lot of other people have too.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 4: I mean, all through the Medicaid and social service as a snap, we need you know that the President talks about you know, fraud, waste and abuse. We could save millions billions of dollars.
Speaker 5: But on this.
Speaker 4: Particular subject, I mean, we need to make sure that that deef favor of the state Auditor Davios the Attorney General are looking into this to see are their similarities and do something about it here in Ohio because you know, you know the prosecutor in Franklin County and in the City of Columbus, you know they're not going to do a thing right because you know they will be just complacent, just as the people in the governor in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Are you hearing anything specific, Senator, relative these Somali community up in Columbus that you can mention that they might be looking at. I would guess it's probably similar to this stuff. But you know, I got callers coming in, calling in and saying there is something that's going to blow real soon, but they didn't really know what it was.
Speaker 4: I have not heard anything at the state level. I think that there's a lot of similarities that have to be looked at, and if there is something, you know, we need to prosecute them and stop the fraud here in the state of Ohio. But if there isn't, that's that's great too, But we need to look into it because of the similarities.
Speaker 1: No question, no question. Let me ask you, sir, you've been around a while. Uh, have you ever seen anything anywhere approaching the magnitude of this thing in Minnesota?
Speaker 4: They have just absolutely dropped the ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is.
Speaker 4: Nothing to the magnitude. I mean, you know, a few times a year you hear somebody that you know that overinflated the number of people at the daycare center, or hey, we're going to overbuild these these people and our and our nurses never actually went out and saw the client, and you know it's a million, and you know two million dollars, but to get to nine billion is just unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Nine billion and counting. Well, I'll tell you what, I sure appreciate you calling in center. Did I really do? And call in any time? And we're all going to be keeping an eye on Columbus and see what's popping up there.
Speaker 4: If I know more, I'll get back to you. Have a good day and happy New Year you too, sir.
Speaker 1: Thank you? All right. I wasn't expecting that, but I'm glad that he called State Senator Huffman. He is from the fifth Senate district covers part of my old stomping grounds up there in Preble County, Pickway and places in between. But I'm glad that he called. Hey, let's go back to the phones. Let me talk to Angie in Kentucky.
Speaker 6: Are you doing Hey, I'm doing good. I was calling to let you know that there is no way the government is not in on the Somalia taxpayer fraud from the feel that way.
Speaker 1: Why do you feel that way, Angie?
Speaker 6: From the governor all the way down to the inspectors. Because my dad owns the car lot and didn't put a forest sale as is sticker in one of his windows and had to go to court. So there's no way the government doesn't know about it.
Speaker 1: You know, I tend to agree with you, but again, it's just hard for me to fathom. And you know, like I said, I've been around a while that an elected official, let's just say Governor Waltz knew about this and didn't do a damn thing. Now what people are speculating that he did know about He had to know about it, but not only him, but other people up there too. They didn't want to do anything about it or say anything about it because they would be called racist, you know, and that's just not right, and that's a shame. If that were the case.
Speaker 6: Yeah, money runs deep and that you know, these daycares have to be inspected, so yeah, well I need to check their pockets too.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you heard the first segment here, I played about a minute clip of an investigative journalist and a podcaster that showed up last week at one of these leg daycare centers. It was the Something Learning Center, but they couldn't even spell learning right, and I guess there's just like nobody there. They had the windows rolled up and covered up. So yeah, I mean people, you would think that at least the citizens would have known about it, But I think we've just seen the tip of the iceberg here, Angie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they need to investigate the inspectors too about why they're not doing their jobs and fraud in the taxpayers.
Speaker 1: No question about it. I really appreciate your call, thank you. Yeah, you know, as far as know about it, they had to. They had to, and it's in my opinion, I think an opinion a lot of others at least gross negligence and possibly something even more than that. Hey, let's talk to Jeff up in Zenia. Hey, good morning, Jeff.
Speaker 7: I'm in Florida.
Speaker 1: Oh are you?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, I wish I was in Florida. I got too yes this morning, apologize for that. Let's talk to Florida Jef.
Speaker 3: All right, well that's me.
Speaker 7: I would like your opinion regarding that individual in Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Wall.
Speaker 7: I can't stand that guy back with the civilian stuff. Okay, let's let the civilians getting It's my understanding. There's no double jeopardy problems when the military gets hold of me, because if you look at his military record, yes, isn't that the guy that said he was a sergeant major or something?
Speaker 1: Yes, well, he also misrepresented that he was in combat, which he wasn't.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, I mean when when when old hospital medics and stuff think that you don't have enough military bearing to serve, You're pretty damn sorry. Okay, and That's where I'm coming from. So anyway, he my goodness, as the governor, isn't he in charge of the thetional guard and then he's and then and then he's letting everything burn down?
Speaker 1: He is in charging with that. There are so many things. Yeah, the governor is in charge of the national need federalized.
Speaker 7: This guy ought to be in Leavenworth.
Speaker 1: I'm wreaking rocks. I'm with you anyway. He's just such a dufust too. Do you remember at the Democrat convention where he was announced and he came out on stage. He's waving his hands, bouncing around and everything. I just I don't know, it just uh, it floors me that Harris picked him when she had other choices. But I'm glad she did because.
Speaker 5: He's at too.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, listen.
Speaker 7: You've gotten my blood pressure up to where it needs to be. I think I'll go fishing now. By the way, I'm telling you what, if you like bass fishing, yes, uh, you're you're wishing you were right where I am. I'll bet it is un Have you ever been to the swamp marsh?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I have, no, I have not.
Speaker 7: If you like catching big bass, go to the swamp marsh and some people call it canal fifty four. Okay, buddy, I'm telling you what. That's where it's at. There you go where I'm going, Well, good luck, Jeff, you know everybody?
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks. Not much of a fisherman, but I'd love to try that. And frankly, given the weather situation, I'd rather be where he is than where I am. Okay, Oh, this is going to be a good one. Let's talk to Paul in Westchester. Hey, good morning, Paul, Morning Mike, how program? Thank you.
Speaker 9: I'm fine. I think the first or the second week when Trump showed up in Washington in January, he fired all of the inspector general that were appointed by Biden, and we didn't hear why. But shortly after that the USAID fraud scam came up. And I suspect that inspector generals are the people that kind of get down in the weeds see where the money actually goes.
Speaker 5: Yes, is that correct? Do you know much about inspector.
Speaker 1: General I do a little bit, but and I know what you're saying too. He did fire a number of them, but they were replaced. They were well maybe it was all of them, but they were replaced. And here's the thing I'll be I'm gonna be respectful because you have been respectful. How can you put it on them? I mean, why wouldn't the state and their inspector generals known something like about this that's happening in their own state. I get it. I get it when all else fails blamed Trump, I get that, But this ain't on Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: I'm not blaming I'm not blaming Trump.
Speaker 9: I think when they had the idea of Dose coming in, I.
Speaker 7: Think they have to look in to see where.
Speaker 5: All these dollars are going.
Speaker 9: Otherwise it just goes to fraud, like the USA ID fiasco. But I don't know how deep into the weeds they can follow.
Speaker 5: The dollars well, U s A I D.
Speaker 1: I mean they cleaned that up real quick. I mean, I think that was the first thing that Doge did, or maybe it was even before Dose, when Trump first came in. They cleaned that up like too sweet. So you know, I don't think it's a problem with the IGS, but I understand your point.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he knows that they were all feeding into the fraud thing, and they're Biden.
Speaker 5: Obviously.
Speaker 9: Once the Biden people have an idea, they just, you know, give all that.
Speaker 3: Money away and it just continues.
Speaker 5: That's a shame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, I'm going to look at that. I'm going to look at that now. I have a response tomorrow. But I appreciate your call. Yeah, you know, and Trump did. I don't think he fired all of them, but he fired a lot of them. And guess what, why wouldn't he I mean the Inspectors General under Joe Biden didn't do a real good job of finding anything, and again my understanding is they were replaced. But even more so, this is not a federal government problem. It's not it's the federal government's job to clean it up now apparently, But this ain't on the feds. This is on the people in elected and appointed positions in that state. Let's see, I think we've got time for one more. Hey, let's talk to Matthew. Hey, Matthew, how you doing. Hi?
Speaker 5: Mike just wanted to call in real quick. I'm actually in Preble County right now work, and I do you know, I have to stay anonymous unfortunately, because, like you said, the threat of being accused is you know, yeah, not a good thing to be accused of being you know, prejudiced. But I work in a field where I have to go in people's homes a lot, and I travel from county to county and I'm in Montgomery County a lot and never going to travel. So I've been in dating a lot. And with the Nick Shirley stuff coming out, it has kind of opened my eyes a little bit about things that I have, patterns that I've been seen in the past, and I have gone to apartment complexes that are you know, they have doors to the outside where you don't have to go inside the building. It's like a motel type apartment complex. And I go there and the place is pretty much abandoned except for a lot of you know, American Africans that are, you know, just kind of standing around. And I would go into the apartment and the place looks vacant. Every place looks vacant. And I went in and there was like a woman who was a little delayed, but she was pleasant and she didn't raise any alarms about these people or anything like that. So that wasn't a nice super sistic. But in Dayton, you know, you go right down Route seventy and you're in Columbus, that's right second largest And I didn't know anything about the Simolians anywhere really, but seeing that there's the second largest Samolian population in Columbus, it makes sense they would go down Route seventy to Dayton as well and open up these satellite type facilities. And Nick Shirley has exposed not only the daycares and other institutions like that that have been opened up as kind of shell institutions that are just leading the federal government and state money all that stuff. But he's also uncovered home health services a lot too, and home health transportation services. So that raised the red flag for me that there is probably some stuff going on in the Montgomery County as well. But also, and I don't want to accuse anyone, but this is just something that I picked up on. I noticed a lot of very wealthy Turkish speaking people that I would go into the reality, very very wealthy people living in brand new houses, and I'm like, I work my butt off. These people are living better than I am. And they all of their families run these trucking companies that they would talk to me about. And I started doing some digging on it, and these people are a time. They pronounce this ah I ska heat scot Turkish people that were refugees from the Soviet Union blah blah blah. They were brought over here in two thousand and four to two thousand and six from the US State Department or US Department of State and the International Organization of Migration brought the Turkey's families. To date, in two thousand and six, they were facing refuge refugee status. They were given a lot of incentives and things like that that it makes me start to scratch my head. Were these incentives? Are these loopholes that these people are taking advantage of potentially and getting funded for things that they're not. You know, it's I don't want to accuse anybody of but it does raise a red flag. It looks like the Somalians have done this very easily and it's very organized. It isn't just individuals just saying hey, I'm going to open up one too. They are being they have to be being helped. This has to be some sort of organized crime element, whether it's uh, the what alf Shabab or whatever they.
Speaker 1: Are, Yeah, that's the terrorist group. That's something a lot of the money's going.
Speaker 5: To exactly and look at look at Omar for instance, mister. Yeah, she her net worth is coming out, that her networth has exploded. Yes, her husband owns a lot of companies and things like that, but are these shell companies too. She has stated, you know, she's a dual citizen. She has stated that her priority is not Americans, it is Somalians.
Speaker 1: Yeah that you know what though, Matthew, Unfortunately I'm running out of time though, But I'm glad you bought that final point up. She did say that, and she's probably in this damn thing up to her neck. But great call. I really appreciate she tipping us off. And hear anything else, give us a call, thank you. Yeah, she's not here to help Americans, She's here to help people from Somalia. Well then what the hell are you doing in the United States Congress? You know, hey, we got to take a break for the news butt when we get back. Do you remember, shortly after the twenty twenty four election, whoever was the head of the Democrat National Committee said we are going to do this expensive deep dive into why our party's gone to crap. We're going to talk to this and we're going to talk to that. One's going to be expensive, and when we're finished, we're going to share it with everyone. Well that's not the case. And when we come back, we are going to talk to Daniel Greenfield. He's the CEO of the David Horowitz Freedom Center. He got that post in twenty twenty five. He did a very very good article on just that question. We will talk to mister Greenfield when we get back. Mike Allen in for Sloaney seven hundred WLW today obviously Tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, So appreciate the opportunity to pinch hit for Scott Sloan. Hey, do you remember after the debacle for the Democrats that it was the twenty twenty four elections, They were kind of like running around with chickens with their heads cut off, thinking what do we do? What do we do? Well? They decided the DNC, the Democrat National Committee, to put together this very comprehensive and expensive, as I recall, kind of a study, an autopsy, if you will, and they committed at the time that hey, we are going to make this thing public. Well, a couple weeks ago, maybe it was even last week, they renigged on that and said, no, we're not going to make it public. They got all kinds of grief for that from Republicans obviously, but mainly mainly it seems like from Democrats you got high profile Democrats and Clinton former aide you got job Favreau. John Lovett condemned the move as unreal and patronizing. Another progressive commentator, Nina Turner, said it was a bad move, and activist David Hogg accused the Party of spiking an essential review. Now the obvious question becomes why didn't they share it? Here to talk about that is David Greenfield. He is the author of an excellent op ed in Front Page magazine entitled Democrats can't release their twenty twenty four autopsy because it shows systemic corruption. Mister Greenfield, thank you so much for calling in this morning.
Speaker 3: My pleasure. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hey. The obvious question, like I said, they did, and I remember, I remember they were all over the place saying, oh yeah, we're gonna make it public. We're gonna make it public. And I know that the title of the article kind of answers the question. But why do you think was there anything in particular? I guess is the question that you think kind of spooked him on that, you know, on.
Speaker 10: The past Party autopsy talks about what we could have done differently. You know, we made bad decisions. We should not have run on this, We should have run on this. In this case, they ran somebody who was mentally incompetent. They knew he was mentally incompetent. They collected over a billion dollars to do this, and they keep claiming that this was some inner circle party decision. No, the entire Democratic Party actively cleared the way for Biden to be the only candidate. They targeted anybody who even considered running against them. They shifted around their primary schedule in order to make a clear path for Biden. They moved up South Carolina to do that.
Speaker 7: So this was a.
Speaker 10: Systemic party corruption. That's a billion dour fraud. You can't even begin to talk about that because if you open that can of worms, you're dealing not only with massive party fraud, you're dealing with the whole question of who was making decisions in the White House.
Speaker 3: What did Kamala know? All that stuff.
Speaker 10: They can't even begin to talk about that because there's criminal materials involved in that.
Speaker 1: No question about it. And I was really surprised when they made that commitment because those things are generally in house and you know only the party gets it. But hey, they did say it. One of your the second reason that you list in your op ed it is absolutely on the money. The party is to scent into wokeness alienated men on an unprecedented scale, leading to major problems even with the minority vote, and you know they lost their the hispanic vote we gained, But the thing of it is the the wokeness. It really was on an unprecedented scale. But I don't see them learning any lessons from that, do you.
Speaker 10: You know, after the election they try to pivot a little bit. Gavin News a few other Democrats came out and said, you know, I know, maybe boys shouldn't compete against growths. That were a limit as far as they were willing to go, And mostly they've backpedaled from it afterward. California has changed absolutely nothing. They've gone on defending putting men into women's sports. The Washington Post just has a new article talking about how a man who competes against women is just just so on fair.
Speaker 3: He has no special perks.
Speaker 10: So they've really begun circling break back to that because they've decided we can go back to wolkeness, which is going to run on affordability.
Speaker 1: You know, that's an eighty twenty issue, the whole thing with you know, boys in girls' sports, and it's been consistently that way. I guess they can't see the forest through the trees because, as you so accurately point out, they're descent into wokeness, alienated men on an unprecedented scale. They are now. As a matter of fact, I heard this morning, mister Greenfield, that they're now doing something or in the process of doing something to try to strengthen their vote among men. Did you hear that at all? What they're do you have any idea what they're going to do.
Speaker 10: It's the same stuff Kamal was trying to do during one of her dozen pivots during her campaign. You know, it was on the one hundred and seven days and all that, So she began talking about, I'm going to get behind crypto, I'm going to get behind helping young men hustle and make money. And I'm going to write checks to black men. No way, I can't just write to chext to black men. I'm going to write checks to young men. It was all the stuff that's I'm convincing. Bottom line is they haven't actually dealt with the reality. This is a party whose classrooms right now these days actually have toxic masculinity classes in high school.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, you know, really way to win over those young men.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we're going to teach you that being a man is bad, but we're also going to write you a check.
Speaker 1: In high schools Now I hadn't heard that, you know, the college campus is intellectual cesspool, But I know, I mean some of the attempted or wokeness that they try to teach, some of it even starts in grade school. But it seems to me, and I want to see what you think about it. Maybe, just maybe, conservatives are starting to begin of a little bit of a toe hold on college campuses. It's not much, but at least it's something. Do you agree or disagree.
Speaker 7: Something?
Speaker 10: Just to remember that college campuses have shifted dramatically. They're majority young women at this point, they're increasingly many of the college campuses, the idealing ones, the big ones, are increasingly dominated by demographics that are hostile to conservatives. So I think we need to fundamentally transform what college looks like.
Speaker 3: We need to stop.
Speaker 10: Funding all the various woke ethnic studies, various studies in general. We need to actually focus on core competency and core careers. So it's fine if we actually want to subsidize the engineering department. Should we subsidize the Latino studies department? Not so much, I.
Speaker 1: Hear you, And it takes some courage from the college administrators. President Board of trustees or whatever to do that, and you don't see much of it. But I do think you're starting to see a little bit more of it along those lines. I gotta tell you, I saw an article I forget where it was, I copied it. I'm going to talk about it at some point from some college professor that said the movie which I just rewatched again a couple of days ago, It's a Wonderful Life, was racist. It's just that kind of craziness that I think gets people scratching their heads.
Speaker 10: Not all that long ago, Disney Plus and a number of other services had warnings on pretty much everything made before ten years ago, stating that there's something wrong with that. There's stereotypes in there, there's fat shaving, there's something So every movie I just one, is considered prejudiced.
Speaker 1: It sure seems that way. I wanted to ask you coming out of twenty twenty four election, Republicans look pretty good. It seems like that's I'm talking about the poll numbers. It seems like that's dwindled somewhat going into the midterms in twenty twenty. You know, the approval rate for Democrats for congressional the House was just horrible, and the Republicans were about fifteen points up on them. They're about even now. I just thinking, I want to hear your thoughts that the average voter, you know, man, woman, whatever, they're so busy with their daily lives or or they've been so indoctrinated or both, that they're just not tuned in and don't care. I worry about that. For a short period of time, I actually thought we had a chance at keeping the House, which, of course the tradition is that the party in power loses seats. Do you have any explanation or any thesis on that. Why I thought things were going forward, looks like maybe somewhat they're going backward.
Speaker 10: The bottom line is the House is always unpopular, no matter who's in a true it's west popular than Samali fraudsters, and a lot of the tree is really voting on I'm going into the grocery store and do I like the prices they see or not. That's what happened in the last election. That's like we'd happen in the selection. You know, we've seen actual oppolls and surveys. A lot of people, Yes, President Trump has done a lot of great things, a lot of important things are being done, but for a lot of the country, they just care about what's in their wallet, which is understandable, and I think there needs to be more of a shift to recognizing that.
Speaker 1: You know, and I just looked at him this morning. The economic numbers on his second term, they're not bad at all. But that story, of course, is not going to get out in the mainstream media in any way, shape or form. I wanted to ask you this. You brought it up, and I really do want to get your opinion on it. The situation in Minnesota with the Somali fraudsters. I'll tell you what, I have never seen anything like that, mister Greenfield, and I've been around for a while. I mean, did that shock you or are you surprised by just the breadth of it.
Speaker 10: I began reporting on us back in twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, they got really bad around the pandemic Carrial government was just writing checks. But it's the tip of a very big iceberg. So the Somalis did was they had absolutely no self control. So they took a program that was you know, they could have ripped off from millions, and then they took it into the hundreds of millions a year, which was you know, complete the lack of self control. But they're not the only ones doing this. Unfortunately, our welfare system is completely covered with fraud and the total is over a ten year period would be in the trillions. But what they did was just complete, complete robbery. You know, they would take a program and just invent one hundred thousand kids that didn't exist, and when anybody objected, they would say you're racist, and they would organize a protest. So what's extraordinary about them is just the complete piracy of it.
Speaker 1: You know, And you're right. I mean I've read about it a lot because if one thing, it's been a boom for talk radio. People want to talk about this, and you brought it up. I mean, the acountability part of it. Somebody has to be held accountable for this, because it's at nine billion and growing. I mean, my guess is at the end of the day it's going to be a lot more than that. Do you think that someone, whether it's the governor, attorney general, whoever, in an elected position, will be out accountable for this.
Speaker 10: They should be, But the Democratic Farmer Labor Party, the guys running the show, are completely in on it, Governor Tim Wallatz, Tony general'keith, that's Ellison. These were people who are actually getting votes, block of votes from the Somali community, and they were happy to sign off on this. They probably didn't expect it to get so extreme, but you know, it's not their money in the first place, so they were fine with it.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 10: They'll be held accountable unless there's federal intervention. Right now, we are seeing federal intervention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are. And you know I talked about this just before. I don't know. I mean, I would like to see some criminal accountability for the two people that you just mentioned, the governor and the Attorney general, who, by the way, happens to be a good buddy of lovable Louis Farrakhn. I think that speaks volumes, but I don't know. You know, I'm an attorney. I was a criminal defense attorney for about twenty years working in federal courts, and I started looking. It's hard to find a statute that is completely on point Minnesota criminal Code. There may be some things, do you think that will eventually happen that someone in a position of authority to wit those two jokers will be held criminally accountable.
Speaker 10: Well, we've got to take Keith Ellison, Attorney General, Keith Ellison meeting with some of the SAMI frausters involved in promising him that he would help them out, and they talked about supporting him. That's grounds for something. It's not hard evidence you have to actually go to. You have to prove that they actually knew what was going on and that they covered up for it. And I'm not saying that there might not be a smoke again like that. I just wouldn't really hold out hope for it.
Speaker 1: No, And I understand question, and you know, maybe I'm naive. I'd hate to think that somebody like those two are stuff and money in their pockets like the Biden crime family did, but who knows. I mean, this will be the last question, and this is one I just I need to get an answer to this from someone. And I've got the chair of our state party coming on later. I'm gonna ask him how in the heck, in the vetting process that everyone does both parties for a national ticket, how in the heck did all this problem, all these problems in Minnesota not get found out about, if you will, while they were vetting the governor. Now, Waltz, do you have any opinion on that.
Speaker 10: First, if you disqualify any state governor where there's major fragu going on on his watch, you wouldn't get any Democrats, certainly not any Democrat governor that you know. That's all the qualifying. I mean, you think this isn't going on in Pennsylvania, You think this isn't going on in every state that they'd consider and to This was a campaign that was so incompetent, that was so inept that it couldn't even bother to write a new party platform for Kamala.
Speaker 5: They used the same old one.
Speaker 10: They couldn't do find and replace the Microsoft word and swap out Biden's name with Kamala. This is a campaign that couldn't figure I how to print lawn signs, but spend one point five million dollars, So I'm not surprised by anything. They picked the dumbest man around to be their public face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, you.
Speaker 10: Would think they would just look at a picture of Tom Wallis and go, god no, but forget the vedding yep.
Speaker 1: And there again you talk about accountability, Biden skates, I mean he skates on anything. And in my personal opinion, I probably just too wound up about this. You know, Watergate is a parking ticket compared to the millions of dollars that the Biden family were cramming in their pockets, and it would have peer that he's going to skate on that, just like he did with the whole situation of bringing the top secret documents out. And you know, I've been involved in criminal law for a long time, but I have never heard of a senile old man defense, which I guess the special prosecutor felt that that was appropriate in that case.
Speaker 10: And the Bidens remember where amateurs compared with the Clintons who did this on an even bigger scale and skated on everything. And the Obamas are just creating their own political infrastructure and there's been zero accountability there as well. So at this point Kamala has gone through one point five billion dollars with that entire campaign. She does not have a senile old man defense. I mean, may be a very stupid defense. Yes, I don't think that's a legal defense.
Speaker 1: No it's not. I'll tell you what. I really appreciate you spending time with us, mister Greenfield. Some good stuff here and hope we can call on.
Speaker 10: You again, would be my pleasure.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you, sir. All Right, we're going to take a short break, come back just for a very short period, and then at ten thirty we've got James Hrson. He's going to be talking about the Reiner murders. He's an attorney. He does a lot of things and possible defenses to that, and we'll do that at ten thirty. Mike Allen in for Slowey seven hundred WLW for Sloaney today and the rest of the week. Well, I know y'all heard about it in a case that shocked the entertainment world and really everybody in this country. Nick Reiner, the son of legendary filmmaker Rob Reiner. Boy he was and I know he was to the left pretty much so, but had a hell of a career, a lot of good movies. He stands accused of first degree murdered, two counts of it, murder of his father and also his mother, Michelle Reiner. Now everybody is expecting an insanity defense, but that defense is fraught with problems, and we're going to be talking about that with our next guest, who is James Harson, And I tell you what, mister Herson has a hell of a background. Every time I have him on, I learned something new about him. He is a former keyboardist for The Temptations, one of my favorite groups. Mister Hearson regularly discusses Hollywood and politics. He's on Fox a lot, sEH Hannity, Laura Ingram. He's on a lot of those shows, numerous other national TV and radio programs. He's the author of the popular weekly Newsmax column, The Left Coast Report. He hosts his own daily radio program on a nasty syndicated network. In addition to all of that, he teaches law at both Trinity Law School and Biola University in southern California. He lives in a place I wish I was now, Newport Beach. Mister Herson, welcome back to seven hundred wlw Oh, it's great.
Speaker 11: To be with you. Yeah, sorry, we have to discuss such a.
Speaker 8: Grizzly cast you.
Speaker 11: Rob Reiner's tweets his politics were off the meter extreme left. However, Rob Reiner, at least I never met him, But I work in the entertainment field and people love this guy. I mean, he's very loyal to his friends. He was I used to say, and he was. He was a brilliant guy that came from a brilliant family. Carl Reiner was his father, the famous producer, and nobody you know, this is when somebody, uh, when a mother and father are murdered by their son, it's a Shakespearean tragedy.
Speaker 8: You know, it's not Onlye's it's.
Speaker 11: Shocking, but you know, we everyone wants to see justice done. So you brought up the insanity plate and it's hard for people to believe that actually in California, that law is very traditional.
Speaker 8: I mean it actually comes Our law.
Speaker 11: Comes from the British law and the rule for insanity comes from a nineteenth century British case and it's still the same the McNaughton case, right.
Speaker 3: And this is.
Speaker 11: So essentially even though Nick Reiner, it's come out he was treating for schizophrenia, he was on some sort of medication we don't know yet. That's going to come into this case for sure. And the reason everybody thinks that insanity plea will be brought is because essentially any defense lawyer would do that. In this case, you've got a real high.
Speaker 8: Profile, experienced defense lawyer, and.
Speaker 11: It appears a really high profile, experienced prosecutor. So both of these guys have dealt with celebrities and lots of media and they and they really know what they're doing. And this Alan Jackson, there's no way that a guy that seasoned like that wouldn't try, you know.
Speaker 8: The insanity defense.
Speaker 11: But in California it's done. You know, you really have to show the person did not know what they were doing, did not understand right and wrong. It's almost like it wasn't volitional. And there's problems with that in terms of the just the facts that have already been reported, and juries don't like it because in California they require two phases of the trials. You know, you first have to prove that the guy actually did the crime, that he's guilty, and then there's a second phase where the burden of proof shifts to the defense and they have to prove the facts that this guy was insane. They bring in psychiatric experts and the usual thing. But the jury in this case, the proof of showing Nick Reiner guilty appears to be a slam dunk. It's going they're going to that first phase. The jury's going to say, yeah, he did it, and then there's going to be the second phase. Well, he shouldn't be responsible, and there's lots of problems. You know, he had this alleged argument at Conan O'Brien's house the night before. He may have a history of bad blood in the family, arguing we should sick common in families. And additionally, it appears from the evidence that Robin Michelle Reiner were killed while they were sleeping, because it doesn't seem to be any struggle, at least that's from what we know. And then the guy had the wherewithal to leave the scene, to go to a convenience store, to go check into a hotel, and it just doesn't you know, the fact pattern to a jury doesn't speak of a person.
Speaker 3: Who is insane.
Speaker 11: So I think it's going to be a real hard role. But it's good that it is because the reason why we have that tradition is because if we made the insanity plea easy, then basically no one would be in prison and there'd be no justice and no closure for families that are victims.
Speaker 1: You're so right, You're so right. I spent about twenty years I'm retired, thank god, as a criminal defense lawyer, and you make the point in your article that I think it even used one percent of the time, and when it's used, it's almost never successful. Well, I think it was successful in the Reagan assassination case, but in the general public, and you wouldn't expect them to know, but they just don't realize that. Another thing too, mister Herson. You know you've got insanity and then you have competency to stay on trial, two separate things. Do you think competency will be an issue?
Speaker 11: I think they'll make it an issue, but I think they're going to be able to establish competency to stand trial. But as you know, and I didn't realize you're.
Speaker 3: A defense floor.
Speaker 11: That's great, you know that this becomes these issues. I mean, in California, it'll come up in that second phase, and then it also comes up during sentencing to mitigate the sentencing, and it's a separate consideration. Then of course, just the judge is dealing with it.
Speaker 3: But it's, as you know, it's.
Speaker 1: A battle of the experts.
Speaker 11: You know, and in many cases there are very experienced expert witnesses who really understand the jury system.
Speaker 8: And when there's a.
Speaker 11: Lot of money, as there obviously is here because Alan Jackson is very expensive. They're going to have a top psychiatric expert and and so yeah, there, I think Alan Jackson, he's already shown by the fact that you know, he extended the time for the arrangement, he didn't allow a pola, that he's going to make motions. He's he's going to have a very vigorous defense and you know, obviously that's that's the right of defense and it's really as you as a defense layer. No, obviously, the criminal justice system has a lot of warts, but it's the best in the world. It comes from the British.
Speaker 8: Common law and the idea that we would have.
Speaker 11: A presumption of innocence before we take away a person's liberty or we take away, in the case of a death, penalty of their life. I mean, this is something that we cherish. It is, it's a beautiful thing. And we're seeing a guy from a very high profile family who's being treated in most part like an ordinary guy, a regular defendant. And it's refreshing for us because we've seen too many cases where you know, privilege and wealth and connections and sometimes political correctness has led to defendants not being.
Speaker 8: Treated the same as ordinary citizens.
Speaker 3: And so so far, so good.
Speaker 1: You're right about that, And well you made the point to the defense team. I mean it is strong, Alan Jackson. I mean he represented Harvey Weinstein, Karen Reid, and I don't think a lot of people know this, Phil Spector. The prosecution team, I think equally as strong, led by A bib Ballly and I hope I'm pronouncing that right. He represented Robert Durst and man, what a what a goofy case that was, and the Menendez brothers so very very good representation on both sides. Let me ask you this, and you know you kind of deal in this world too. Do you think that the judge will permit camera's in the courtroom?
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's it's a real, uh problem. I think.
Speaker 3: I think it's likely judges.
Speaker 11: Are are leaning that way now, but they have to control it, you know. I mean, obviously we saw a get out of control going way back in time to the OJA case, where it affected the behavior of everyone involved. Oh yeah, that case, Andy. But I mean, if I I would think for the sake of the family and for the sake of the jurors that are likely to be sequestered, it'd be best not to have cameras in the courtroom. But this because of the fact that there's this strong news interest from all over the world, the big media outlets will be filing motions with the court and urging, you know, First Amendment protection. So I think it's likely that there's going to be some maybe limited amounts of coverage because this also will be one of those.
Speaker 8: If a trial occurs.
Speaker 11: Because we don't know if there's going to be a plea, then I think the public is so interested it'll be it won't be quite the Oja case, but it won't be something that people want to watch.
Speaker 1: No question. Last question, I'm kind of coming out of left field on this, mister Herson. But the thing about it is Alan Jackson, he ain't working cheap and Nick Reiner on his own probably doesn't have a penny. Do you know under California law. I thought somebody said that if you are the cause or if you murder someone, you cannot financially benefit from them. Now I have heard that a trust was set up obviously before this by Nick's mother and father. I don't know, but the family, I guess a sister spoke out and seems to be supportive. That's just a big can of worms. I wanted to see what you thought about it.
Speaker 11: Well, on the first point, reportedly, I don't know this for a fact. The report they're reporting that Alan Jackson's usual fee is near a million dollars. I mean he is a he's the top on the West Coast for sure. But the topic dealing with high profile which you know, high profile case where you have to deal with the media gauntlet virtually any time. So January seventh, I'll have the arraignment. Alan Jackson is going to have to go out there and he's going to be swarmed. That there's a certain level of experience and expertise and knowing how to deal with these high profile cases and and how to instruct their their clients to deal with it and that. So the question is that I mentioned some million dollars, where's the money coming from? And the press is asking that question. Obviously, I would think it's from a family member who loves Nick and who is well off or maybe more than one.
Speaker 8: And that's where it's coming from.
Speaker 11: As to the idea of the defendant not gaining you know, a pecuniary interest somehow in the murder or yeah, there is I think there's like the equivalent of a son of Sam law in.
Speaker 8: California, and uh, that is going to.
Speaker 11: Be an issue, That's what And it's it's it's very sticky because we're talking about both Michelle and Ross. There's a there's a trust, there's an estate, uh, and there's the usual tug of war and a family. So it's going to get very like hairy state planning litigation following this case.
Speaker 8: So it's a yeah, it's more.
Speaker 11: It's a more complex case than just first degree murder, which already is it's fairly complex.
Speaker 8: So but it seems, you know, and that.
Speaker 11: What we're seeing is a real attempt I mean even the fact that this guy was held over he's in prison.
Speaker 8: And he's you know not there doesn't.
Speaker 11: Seem to be any special treatment. And the celebrity thing cuts to way. On one side, you know, people sometimes get overly tough, overcompensating judges get overly tough, and on the other side, juries get starstruck. So so it's really the jury selection is going to be as it always is, as you know, is going to be crucial and you're not going to find jurors who are unfamiliar with Rob Reiner, I think, and unfamiliar with the case.
Speaker 3: It's basically going to be a.
Speaker 11: Thing where during wad dire jury selection, the lawyer who's choosing the jury, they're gonna have jury consultants of course looking up the backgrounds and everything else. But to you, as a trial er, you know this. You're looking in the juror's eyes and the jurors making promises that they're going to be in marshall and at the end of the day, that gut feeling, you know, whether this tour is really going to meet their oath is going to decide. Probably a good percentage of whether a peremptory challenges is whether juror stays.
Speaker 1: And so but I you know, we're kind of almost out of time, misters, and I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: Juries are a blessing. I the jury system agree. It's beautiful thing. It doesn't always work, but it's the best thing out there.
Speaker 1: Couldn't agree with you more, sir, Thank you so much. This has been very helpful and I hope we can call on you again.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 11: Thank you and thank you for your service as part of the criminal justice system.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, sir. All Right, As a matter of fact, I spent fifty one years in the criminal justice system and one one way, shape or form. And yeah, after fifty one years you want to I have good memories and good experiences, but boy, it just wears on you after a while. Anyway, we have to take a break, but when we get back. I'm really looking forward to this True crime detective JT. Townshend has been I guess the number of times on shows here. He is out with another book, a new book, and looking forward to talking to it. It's actually a kind of a revision or a supplement, I think, to one of his previous books, but new stuff. And he's good no matter what. So make sure you stay around and listen to him. Mike Allen in for Sloaney seven hundred WLW News Radio seven hundred WLW Mike Allen and Saturday Midday. I knew I would do that at least once. No, it is not Saturday, and the show is not Saturday Midday. I'm in for Sloaney today and the rest of the week too, and then of course Saturday Saturday Midday. Hey, true Crime detect the JT. Townsend He's written a number of books. I like him all he is out with an update of the of a former book. I believe the book was Queen City Notorious, great book in and of itself, and I do have to say this, and I'm not just saying it one of the best books I've ever read true crime. Whatever is his book, Summer's Almost Gone. It's about the brick and murders, but JT also weaves in the Cincinnati Strangler. You can't put it down, or at least I couldn't, but at any rate, want to talk to JT about the new book. And JT thanks so much for calling in this morning.
Speaker 12: Mike, always a pleasure being on with you.
Speaker 1: Give us a give us kind of a preview, JT. Because it's not out yet, or is it?
Speaker 12: It is out? Okay, it is out.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 12: I wrote Queen City Gothic was my cold case book with thirteen cold cases, you know, Mike. After I wrote that, the detectives I worked with, mostly retired guys, said hey, can you write a book before we catch the killers? Because we look like Keith on Cops. So I dedicated Queen Say Notorious to them with a dedication justice maybe blind, but she can see in the dark. And the book never sold. Really it never got picked up by major distributors like Baker, Taylor and Ingram. I had a terrible cover on it. The cover just didn't do this book any good. And it came out in twenty fourteen, my sophomore slump. You know, Gothic and Summer's Almost Gone were regional bestsellers. So I put this back out there, got a sinister cover, brand new interior layout, and this time we get justice.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, It's interesting that you mentioned what you mentioned before, JT. And kudos to you for at least trying that, because you know, I like to read these things, and of course I was involved in it for a fifty one year in one way.
Speaker 8: Or that you were.
Speaker 1: But somebody writing something good about the cops, I'm all about that.
Speaker 12: But anyway, exactly, Yeah, people tend to like mystery, but hey, how about some justice?
Speaker 1: There you go, yeah, every once in a while. Now, what's cool about this update, JT? Is I understand it. At least some of the updates you kind of wrap around the Seven Deadly Sins, which I think is really interesting. If you wanted to pick out a couple of them to talk about, I'll let you do it. On your own.
Speaker 12: I've got him. I mean, I think even certainly older listeners will remember the name Edith Clump. Oh yeah, how can you forget Edith Clump. This was a nineteen fifty eight torch slang love triangle where she killed her lover's wife, Mike. This would be a lifetime movie today. Yeah, what a saga on this. And she had false Hopkins defending her.
Speaker 5: He was the king, Yeah, he was.
Speaker 12: She's sentenced to death in the electric chair, the governor at the time to sow. Two days before the execution, they give her truth serum and she sweaves a whole different story blaming her victim's husband, and desal commutes her to life in prison a day before the execution. And he lost his race for the governor after that, and he was never in politics again. This is just a sordid love triangle tale. And Edith Klump, the blonde, the spelt blonde temptress. This thing's got everything would want in a lifetime movie.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 1: And a lot of armor like that, I guess.
Speaker 12: Yeah, And that would be the seven deadly sin of envy. I've got one. This is back in nineteen thirty seven. The sin is gluttony. This guy named Teddy Haun handsome guy, good family, married to a beautiful wife and had younger, had a young child. But this guy was like Ted Bundy. He was taking women out on dates, beating them unmercifully, not raping them or anything. And it finally culminated in the beating, stomping, and biting death of a young woman in that inwood Park dance pavilion on Vine Street. And I've seen pictures of what he did to this woman and she's unrecognizable. They had a spectacular trial and he ended up in the electric chair in nineteen thirty eight.
Speaker 1: Do you happen to remember who the judge was? JT.
Speaker 12: I'm just killing in thirty eight, I do not, But I'm telling you, Mike, if they hadn't caught this guy, they got him after his body count was one, they hadn't caught him, he'd have been Cincinnati's answer to Ted Bundy.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez. Let me ask you this question, and let's use this one as an example. You decide, as an author and true crime detective, you want to write a book about Teddy Hines and his murder. What do you do then? Do you try to get the old records, the old files from the investigators, the transcript of the trial, or how do you go about that? JT.
Speaker 12: I tell you, nineteen thirty seven probably would have been difficult to get any of those records. I did pull. I did pull all the newspaper copies. But I'll tell you what you had in nineteen thirty seven, Mike Detective magazines. Yeah, and there were over seven different articles about this Teddy Hines murder in the in What Park dance pavilion, and they really sensationalized everything. He was devastatingly handsome. He denied it all the way till they sat him in the chair. He denied the whole thing, but he did it. Hard to get those records, I think, come back then, I gotcha, But we had one agreed. Vintent Perrin shot Francis Rawson in her Clifton mansion. She was the third wealthiest woman in Cincinnati. She was the widow of Henry Rawson, he was the meatpacking king of Porkopolis in nineteen twenty four, and he shot her at dinner, actually during the dessert course, in front of the help, and then went on the run. And he was the first Cincinnati man to be found not guilty by reason of insanity. Really, a lot of people think it was George Remis right, but vint and Perrin was actually the first and he never got out of the insane asylum and died. And this was nineteen twenty four. This crime happened. But this would be like the mother or the wife of a retired P and G exec today being shot in her Indian Hill mansion by her son in law. It was scandalous, absolutely scandalous.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you about this one because it kind of piqued my interest a little bit lust Robert, Oh, yeah, and it's new.
Speaker 12: We're just looking at that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Robert abohead plans for Buxom nurse Wanda Cook in nineteen sixty four, but something went horribly wrong in his hotel Love nest. Did girlfriend Alice Ewing hold the key to this crime? Tell us about that one?
Speaker 12: Well, I remember this. I think a lot of people older listeners might remember Wanda Cook. This was a trunk murder. They've they've got a trunk in Cleveland that's starting to smell, and they open it up and they find this dismembered body of this nurse Wanda Cook in Cleveland, and within twenty four hours they had arrested Robert Abbott his girlfriend Alice Ewing, and they had a spectacular trial for this. Abbot was convicted, Alice Ewing took a deal to testify against him. But the detective work in this was phenomenal. They didn't even know who this victim was, much less connecting her to Abbot and Ewing. Within twenty four hours they had them both arrested. It was a three state investigation, Kentucky, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. They nailed them both. This is why I wrote this book and dedicated it to the detectives. You know, the detective work, you know, dogga detectives and relentless prosecutors much like you were, Mike Riveting trials in this book and justice. I mean, we've got at least three electrocutions in this book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 12: It actually put people to death back then.
Speaker 1: It's funny, JT. When you started talking about it, I recognized, I don't know if you know. A guy by the name of Dennis Whitehead wrote a book Murder, Murder, and Mayhem and the Queen City pretty darn good, and he does talk about that. But let me ask you about that sloth, Let me read it for you. When her adoptive mother tells her to move out in nineteen sixty nine, twenty three year old Barber Shut brutally murders her on a Sunday morning and then leaves for her writing lesson. That's I was.
Speaker 12: I think I was a sophomore in high school. This is in the Clifton gas Light district. Her mother, Jane Shoot, was the most prominent female psychiatrist in the city, and she was attractive, forty two year old married to a seventy year old man. She told him that morning she was going to leave him, and they had adopted Barbara, and she said, you're going to have to move out. You're going to have to be out on your own. And she ended up shooting her mother three times that morning, beating her to beating her with a fireplace poker actually just dislodged her ear, and then went out for her writing lesson. And they had a spectacular trial with this one, and she claimed she was covering up for her father, but in reality she did actually do the murder, and a real spectacular trial. Lots of allegations of adultery, lesbianism. There was a headline Who's on trial here? The killer or the victim? And you know, again this is again in a nice neighborhood. And I should mention, Mike, all the killers in this book, these aren't gangsters or miscreans. These are the killers next door. These are all normal everyday people you might have lived next door to that ended up committing sensational murders.
Speaker 1: It makes it makes it interesting, especially, you know, if it's to me my wheelhouse where I recognize some of the names. Unfortunately you only have a couple of minutes. But you know what I'm gonna ask to JT. Every time we talk, I ask you about it there and let me let me tell my listeners there is no one in this city or elsewhere in the year twenty twenty five who knows more about the brick and murders than this man on the other end of the line. JT.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's all. It's all coming back down to me. Yeah, you know, Mike, I've got Parabond Labs with CC Moore standing by to do a new DNA analysis and we need one. Last time they ran it was a two thousand and two and that was prehistoric.
Speaker 5: Times for DNA it was just starting.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it was pretty much just starting. I've got Parabond Labs chomping at the bit for this case. I can't seem to get the Coroner's office to work with them. Once Parabon comes on, I would step out of the way and they would specifically work with the corner And I'm not sure what's going on. I've talked with her. She claims the evidence is is scant and nothing will come up to what they would need for DNA. And I reminded her at the time, they don't need anything more than a spec now touch DNA. You can get DNA out of anything.
Speaker 1: Well, what would be the items?
Speaker 12: They've got the semen, they've got the hair, and they've got the cigarette butts, But what would be the iteested to pay for it?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 12: And I still stand by that offer. I will pay for this testing. I'm meant a little bit of a roadblock, and we'll see what happens on that.
Speaker 1: What items would be tested? JT Probably quite a few of my guess clothing and others.
Speaker 12: Well, that's another thing, Mike that blows my mind about this case. There's a picture of mel Ruger in my book with thirty boxes of evidence going to the FBI. R So where are they the FBI on it? And there was a piece of tape on Jerry Bricker's face that was from the house.
Speaker 1: Well, it's brought in veiny tape, right, wasn't it specifically.
Speaker 12: Where it used to tape a gag over his mouth? And where is that tape? They would get DNA off that tape. It was a heap fact, it would be a rich source of DNA.
Speaker 1: I don't know where it is, you know, and I remember reading about that too and in your book. Uh, if I'm not mistaken, it was some tape that is kind of exclusive to vets. And of course you know, we all know who the mainess.
Speaker 12: We've got a prime suspect is a vetinary and it was a vetinary tape and it was an inch and seven eighths wide. That's an exceptionally unusual with for tape. And they weren't able to trace it. They did find it was manufactured in Barrington, Illinois, and amazingly enough, our suspect owned property up there. Hey, there you go on that.
Speaker 7: Unfortunately, want time to shield for my book now, that's exactly.
Speaker 1: I want to make sure I saved time for that. JT tell people how you can get it.
Speaker 12: Well, I've got copies that Snapdragon bookstore on the West Side. If you haven't been to that bookstore. It's in an old George Remas mansion. They've got trap doors, secret ladders, Snapdragon bookstore that I'm gonna check it out. It's brand new. The house that's in is spooky as heck, and there's a tunnel, secret ladders, trapdoors. Apparently it was an underling of George Remas that has escay patches. I got signed copies there. I've got signed copies at Joseph Beth if you want to get it on my website and all copies are signed. I'm offering a five dollars discount at www dot JT town dot com. All you need to put in the discount code is w LW take five dollars off all copy signed and real quick.
Speaker 3: Mike.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think people think that these crimes we're seeing today are just otherworldly, so bizarre, so strange. Read this book and you'll see that these killers back then they were just as shocking, just as monstrous, just as bent and twisted as the killers we have today. I agree, nothing has changed.
Speaker 1: I agree. Hey, JT. Hope we can call on you again and let me tell people do it. Go out and get those books because they're every book that he's put out. It's a good read. Thanks again, JT.
Speaker 12: Okay, Mike, always a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Bye bye. You know I mean that too, And that just so everybody knows. I don't get a cut of anything, but the man is just very good at what he does. And everybody on the West Side, I believe, is interested in the brick a case. Summer's almost gone and I think you can still get that one too. Anyway, we have to take a break up. When we get back, we're talking politics, and we're talking politics with the chair of the Ohio Republican Party, former Hamilton County Judge Alex Trant. To feel you. So we'll be talking to Alex about the races coming up in twenty twenty six when we get back. Mike Allen Saturday Midday in for Slowey seven hunderd WLW. Mike Allen in for Sloaney Today, Tomorrow, Thursday and Friday. Well, there's a lot going on in the political world. All eyes are turned to twenty twenty six and the midterms not only midterms for Congress, but also every state constitutional office. Here to talk about how we the Republicans look in those races and other things is Ohio GOP chair and former Hamilton County judge Alex Trant. To feel you, Alex, Thanks for joining us this morning, Mike.
Speaker 7: Good to be with you. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and glad.
Speaker 1: To be with you you too, buddy. Thank you. Hey, listen, the first thing I wanted to ask you about is the race for governor. Republican candidate of course is Viviake Ramaswami. Well, he just kind of blew everybody out of there, right out of the chute, and he's not going to face any primary challenge that I know of. Here's a question I wanted to ask you, boy. When he came out, his poll numbers were great. It looks like now and I've looked at a couple of them. I got the Emerson poll in front of me. They're about even now. What is your take on that? Is it something to worry about or not?
Speaker 7: Well, it's not something to worry about. Just to make sure the record's clear. The filing deadline is February the fourth. There's some clamoring about a primary. But I can tell you right now that in Ohio, the Ohio Republican Party is endorsed to vake every Okay wide elected officials save one or two of endorsa. He is raising records amounts of money, Mike, I mean, his his fundraising totals that'll be out soon are going to blow the doors off of the competition. Which you know, Mike is a as an operator in this political steer. Money matters, but they gets filled up rooms around Ohio. He you know, he goes to these annual dinners of the county Republican organizations and sells them out. He goes to to Miami University. There's there as students out the door lined up to see thea bake Ramaswamie. I mean almost they almost Charlie Kirk style kind of exciting for him among young voters. So you know, look, I mean these polls are going to be what they are. The internal polls have a vake up better than what you're seeing. The Emerson pole always skewed a little bit democratic, but again, straight talk here. This is a mid term cycle. Anyone who pays attention to politics knows that midterm cycles are generally, you know, a little harder on the party in power at the White House. And that's just a natural phenomenon, you know, And uh, it tends to be that voters, you know, of the part in power sometimes get a little complacent and they we're seeing a little bit of that in the polling. And it's one of the reasons, you know, I never miss a chance, and I'll take it really quick, Mike. I promise to tell every single person listening today, if you have three hundred and eight days until of a midterm election, you must if you're a supporter of President Donald Trump, you must make a note to get out in because the Democrats, right, Mike, you know this, that the Democrats take control, they take the speakership, We're going to see more impeachments. We're going to see steming his agenda. We might see a flood on the open border situation.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 7: You know, a lot of bad things are going to happen. So we just need all of our great Republican voters to show up three hundred eight days in today is the election. So look, I mean answer your question. We're going to fight this all the way to the end. From a vague. He's a different kind of candidate in the sense that there's incredible grassroots energy, an amazing amount of resources flowing to him, and he's a supremely talented.
Speaker 5: Hard working candidate. So we feel very very good about the governors race in Ohio.
Speaker 7: Especially by the way, I can't miss taking a shot Amy Act. It is the face of COVID. Shut down your schools, shut down your businesses. So, you know, we like our argument.
Speaker 1: The theak is one of the best political speakers I have ever seen. I mean, the dude is amazing. You could give him the phone book and he could start reading it and make it interesting. So very impressed with him. I think he's gonna be fine. Like you just said, you hit on something though, Alex that I think is just so key. You obviously recognize that Donald Trump's voters, the mega voters, they have a history of not getting out unless Trump's on the ballot. Is RP doing anything to address that or is there anything that you can do other than what you just said?
Speaker 7: Yeah, and the answer is yes. It's the number one thing we talked about at the Ohiowa Republican Party.
Speaker 5: You know, without getting in all the.
Speaker 7: Details, giving away all our secrets.
Speaker 3: Mike, you know this.
Speaker 7: The data is such now, you know you can do between polling and modeling of voters and all the you know, all the data that's available, almost too much data on every single voter, we can all but predict who those people are who we think are going to stay home. So we have a plan. We're funding to this plan again without giving it all away. This is all we really talk about, and that is making sure we have a solid list of those voters, and we'll be able to go county by county, whether it's Hamilton, Butler, Warren, Claremont County, anywhere you know that's listening today, we will be able to say in your county, these are the ten, twelve, fifteen to five thousand wherever that number is, voters who generally vote for President Trump but just kind of sit out the mid term. You know, they're not as energized. So we're going to know who they are. That's the key, and we've got, you know, the next three hundred days plus to talk to them and remind them of what I've just said, and that is, if you believe in President Trump, you believe in his agenda, you believe in tax cuts, and you believe in no tax on tips, and you believe in a sealed border, if you believe in peace, record piece all over, you've got to go out and vote in the midterms. So we're going to that's what we're doing. We're we're going to target those voters very scientifically, very methodically and talk to them, whether it's by text, by phone, call, by knocking on their door, delivering mail. And then you know, the final thing, Mike, is we are going to with every thing. I've got asked and plead of this great president to cub to Ohile, and I was pleased to see his chief of staff Stay in an interview last week. I believe that, you know, President Trump is going to get out of campaign hard.
Speaker 5: He always does that.
Speaker 7: So that's that's the intention here is to all of you above, get our grassroots voters energized by talking to them, Get the president here, get all of our stars here, you know, get Vice President Vance here, anything we could do to remind people of the importance of turning out and voting in the midterms and twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what your answer indicates to me that you guys are ready for this because I mean, it's so crucial, as you have just laid out. I'm really glad to hear that, Alex. He just pivoting here a little bit. The Senate poll Ohio twenty twenty six. It looks like Sharon Brown and John Houston are pretty even at this point. I mean, I guess the same argument or theory applies in that race. If the bag of people get out and vote the party line, which if they get out I think they will, He and the other constitutional hawshers are going to be fine. Would you agree?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 7: I do. And you know that Sam Emerson poll that you cited actually has John Houstead with a lead on Shared Brown. That's not a surprise to us. Sharon Brown on a known commodity. Yeah, he is a known commodity to Ohio. And I mean that in a negative sense. Sharon Brown does not match up with Ohio values. He voted as you know with Elizabeth Warren, he voted with AOC. This is a far left guy, Sharon Brown. And he will he'll come on TV with his fuel code of his teams and try to convince Ohioans that he has something that he is not what he is Mike is really, he's just he is out of the mainstream of Ohio politics, which is why the voters rejected him for a first time candidate and Bernie Marino last year. So look, the playbook is there for us. Ohioans know what they get with Sharon Brown, which is just a rubber stamp for the far left agenda. You know that has put this country in a tough spot that President Trump is having a ballot out of I mean, he was Joe Biden's best friend. Here he and Chuck Schumer. We're having dinner in Columbus. So you know you can't have Sheriff Brown again in this date. He's he is a far left guy, out of the mainstream of politics. But John Houstad is well known to voters. He's never lost the state wide election. We really like our chances with Senator Tuesday.
Speaker 1: I do too. And boy, I'll tell you what, we got to take all those constitutional offices. I got to ask you this, and I might have asked you before the first district congressional race. The first district now is a little bit actually seems to me a lot more friendly to Republicans to where we have a solid, solid chance, and I would think probably better than even at this point. But there are I believe three candidates running. Is O ARP or has O rp uh endorsed anyone in that race or will they?
Speaker 7: The answer is, we have not endorsed anyone in that race. I don't anticipate an endorsement there. You know again that's uh, I'm keeping my options open because I don't ultimately know where we go. But I don't see that we have the three you mentioned.
Speaker 5: There's two really.
Speaker 7: Solid candidates and a fellow named Eric Conroy. Well, I'm sure you might like because he's an elder graduation. There you go an nfella named Steve Urpak who's equally he's impressive.
Speaker 5: He's a dentist.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: He lives in Warren County, really interesting background. So look, we we love all of our our primary contestants the same at this moment. And uh, look, I mean there are people sometimes who think that there's some smoke filled room that maybe I'm in charge of in Columbus deciding who gets the run where that's not you know better than anybody might that that's just a false And right now we've got a couple of guys running the primary primaries could be healthy sometimes. You know, look, Donald Trump had to win a Republican primary to be our nominee for president, and Bernie Marino had to win a Republican primary. So you know, we'll have that, we'll have that process play out, and I you know, again, I don't foresee an endorsement there, but I will tell you this, and I just won't come into surprize. We can do way better than the current occupant of that's Greg Landsman. He's another guy who's just voting the party line with Democrats in Washington. He does not represent the values of Ohio and he's been, you know, he's been nothing but an obstacle to passing this incredible agenda that President Trump has put forward, like again feeling the border, lowering your taxes, you know, cutting regulations to grow businesses, all the great things we've seen. So we can do better, and we will have a candidate and we will rally around whoever that person is who emerges from the primary.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling good about that one, Alex. But just a little bit of advice, not that you need it, but when things are kind of even, uh, you always go with the elder guys. So I just want to make sure you knew that.
Speaker 7: Why am I not surprised there's not a no kills guy in the race. So I'm a little conflicted.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, hey, let me ask you this question. I've been dying to ask you this mess this what's going on out there in Minnesota. It's just unbelievable. I've never seen anything close to it. I assume you haven't either. Just your thoughts on that. And here's something specific, and I've been waiting to ask you this. Okay, you got Kamala Harris running for president. She picks him as her running mate. I mean, don't they vet those people? I know they do vet them, But how in the hell did that get by her team? Or maybe it didn't she just didn't care. I'm just curious about that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, well, you know, look, she was not a competent leader, so something her her vetting team clearly missed it on him. Look, there's a lot that's been said. I'm not sure I'm going to offer a whole lot new on the Tim Walls Minnesota situation other than just to say this, this is exactly the kind of swamp style politics that elected that got Donald Trump elected in the first place. Americans know that this kind of fraud and waste and abuse to buy votes is happening. That's exactly what happened in Minnesota. The governor there, needing a particular constituency to be with him, was afraid to challenge what was happening in this particular immigrant community. You look like I love immigrants.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 7: My parents were immigrants from Greece. It's not about race, it's not about immigrants. It's about fraud and crime. And what happened there is exactly why the American people turned to a total outsider in Donald Trump. Tim Walls is an old school political guy who knows better than anyone Mike had to dole out favors in exchange for votes. That disgusting relationship between your tax dollars and buying votes must stop. Donald Trump ran against it, but Bake Ramaswami will run against it. We need these these outsider voices who come out and they're a voice for you, the people. What's happening there, though, is exactly why Donald Trump has been elected president twice, because the American people know that kind of garbage goes on and it must stop. And last thing, Governor Tim Wallash should resign tomorrow. Oh yeah, press, and he's up its game. They need to investigate. They need to be covering this in the same way that that young twenty three year old YouTuber has investigated it, and he needs to resign as a sign of accountability in Minnesota.
Speaker 1: It's all about accountability. Hit the nail on the head and we talked about that earlier in the show. I mean, the dude shows up, the podcaster guy, nobody's there. It's called something learning center. They didn't spell learning right, and apparently like four million bucks was pumped into that thing. It's it's incredible, you know, And I won't ask you this unless you care to weigh in. I just kind of looking around doing some informal legal research. At some point I think the elected officials, to wit, the governor and the Attorney General of Minnesota, they ought to be considered for that on I don't know, some kind of gross negligence thing, but it's just it gets worse every week. I don't know if you're following her. Janis Heisel of The Epoch Times is a guest a frequent guest on this show. She is all over at alex to the point where she was recognized by none other than Newt Gingrish. Her reporting a new put a thing in that, Hey, you know, you're doing a great job out there. Keep it up. I guess there's a question in there somewhere. But I guess, as in your prior roles as a prosecutor and judge, do you think there's a possibility that that would happen, assuming I guess this is a big assumption that none of those people are shoving money in their pockets.
Speaker 7: Well, I sure hope that they're fully investigated, and you know, like like any other good lawyer, you know, I'm going to allow them a presumption here, but at this point I'm going to tell you that they better be investigated. But the other thing that you said very quickly is that at least one outlet, Epoch Times, is covering this just just for fun, and it was painful. This morning, I tuned into the Today Show at seven AMS. You know, Mike, those those morning shows are particularly egregious because they've got such a big followership, the cash couts for the networks. So I thought, you know what, I've followed this story breaking all weekend. One hundred million views by this young man if you know what we're talking about. By the way, yes, because you did follow the mainstream news. But there's a huge Minnesota fraud scandal. Anyway, I thought the Today Show has to at least give it a mention.
Speaker 5: No, Mike, they talked about the weather.
Speaker 7: They talked about that Malaysian plane crash from eleven years ago. You know, they talked about you know, Russian but the Ukrainian peace, which is a legitimate way to talk. But I will tell you these other things, the weather. How many more weather stories are we going to get when we have what is the biggest fraud scandal into the billions. I'm a guy that once was on the national presidential ticket. They would just never imagine if this was Sarah Palin to Alaska and on her watch. I mean again, we're going back some years, right, Mike, But imagine a person who's been on the national ticket for the Republican Party having this kind of fraud happening in their state. The mainstream press would be all over Yeah, and they're not. It's just about practice. But you know it's it's it's me belly yaked.
Speaker 1: About the press.
Speaker 5: I could do it every minute of every day.
Speaker 7: I'm thankful that Elon Musk and Twitter exists, and that we have some independent people out there shining the light of the public on this horrible fraud and this swapish behavior.
Speaker 5: So that's my fake on that.
Speaker 1: Not only that, thank God for Fox News. Hey, we're out of time, Alex. Really appreciate your time this morning and hope we can call on you again.
Speaker 5: Great American, My happy New Year to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. All right, boy, he's charged up, and I'm glad to hear that. Hey, we are out of here. I will be back tomorrow. Mike Allen's seven hundred WLW