Speaker 1: We are number one. We just grabbed every key Democrat. Yeah, super duper.
Speaker 2: That's nice, right a gondo guy, Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 3: It is the twenty fourth day of July twenty twenty six. Good morning, Everybudy Partchrip Morning Show, Chris Hockey, Friday Initials Tournament going on, sod so much to get do with Mark Parris and Marty Gallarner to cast the thousands, Here's t J. Miller Comedy Partrick Morny Show.
Speaker 1: Come on in.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 1: Where am i?
Speaker 5: Tequila lovers that? Huh? You are wrong, You're wrong, You're incorrect.
Speaker 2: Tequila is the most disgusting, awful of all the hard alcohols.
Speaker 5: Should be illegal.
Speaker 2: It's poison. Here's why. Here's why I'm right. No other shot.
Speaker 5: Comes with chores.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: You ever trying to take a shot out tequila as soon as they give it to you?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 5: Hey, well, lick your hand first?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: Why would I do that? When have I ever been having a great time?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what could be better? I know, like some sort of alcoholic cats.
Speaker 2: So then you lick your hand, You're like, oh, my mouth tastes like wet hand. I didn't expect that this morning. Now put salt on it and like it gross. Okay, now I know what a saltier version of my wet hand tastes.
Speaker 7: On it side, sweet and feet us on your side.
Speaker 4: You here the distance under this side, then you stay.
Speaker 6: Friday, July twenty fourth, twenty twenty six. Hello, this is the Power Trip Morning Show. I'm Corey Cove. That's Chris Hockey. There's meet saus Paul Embert, there's Zach Holverson. It's Friday.
Speaker 1: We made it. Hello. Hello, how are you? Man?
Speaker 8: I'm good, Thanks for asking many a nice to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah here you're welcome, man, welcome, good side to the porno.
Speaker 1: What an idiot? Well yeah, though, that's what you do, bro, that's what you do, man. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 3: So I created a uh long start longer, I h I was trying to make a lyric video. And there are these AI services you can use to make those things, you know, like co pilot exactly like Cobra, Yeah, exactly like that, Yeah, and I so I I there's relatively expensive. So I was like, yeah, I don't have time to do it myself, and I want to get this done, so blah blah blah and uh I paid for the service, and yesterday before I left, I made I tried to to make my lyric video and it was pretty it's pretty bad, pretty future.
Speaker 1: So it's like, wow, that's not gonna work.
Speaker 3: But then I saw that there was another option where you could make a movie a music video completely with AI for your song.
Speaker 1: So I did.
Speaker 4: It took a long time and I had to leave.
Speaker 3: So I got here this morning and I had to do some things in the studio to get the thing working again, and I opened the site back up and the video is done and I just watched it and it's legitimately bothersome.
Speaker 1: It's a well.
Speaker 6: And then for the record, iHeart is guaranteed human, guaranteed human. Chris Hockey Band is not no, right, you never signed a pack that you had to be a human.
Speaker 4: I know we signed some packs, but not that we had to be human.
Speaker 3: So I I loaded in the song and then it said what do you want this to be about?
Speaker 4: And I said I wanted to be.
Speaker 3: Young adult female trying to do good in the world and make hard decisions.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 3: At one point her head turns, Linda Blair like, oh no, she's Asian, and then she's not suddenly, and then she is again.
Speaker 1: It's a bother of choice.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's like Chris Nolan made this. Well that's good though, when he was on mushrooms. Jesus, Yeah, it's very odd. At the very opening scene, she's standing on the edge of a building, I'm like, wait a minute.
Speaker 6: Well, she's making a tough choice, making a choice.
Speaker 4: Thank god she made the right one and one. At one point she decides to be white. I don't know what happened. And then her hair grows.
Speaker 6: How realistic is it? Outside of some of the things you just it looks like real people walking around. It is.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna load it so that I can send it to you, guys, because I want you to see if you're as bothered by it as I am.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Hits very and she gets older and at one point I'm sure the backside of was a man Ai, which I'm a fan of.
Speaker 4: Our future overlord as you guys, Well, no, it's pretty weird, right, I just watched it just before I walked through the door, so I'm a little taken aback.
Speaker 6: What if you had waited almost twenty four hours and they alert you that the video is done, and you're like, all right, I asked for a young lady trying to do good in the world.
Speaker 1: She's just trying to make some tough choices.
Speaker 6: And it had been a three and a half minute video of her standing in a parking lot, turning left to a Red Robin or right to a Perkins, and she it was three and a half minutes of going like I don't know where I'm eating today.
Speaker 4: That I would have been way less bothered by it.
Speaker 6: She didn't change races, she didn't break her neck style, No, she just didn't know where she wanted to get lunch.
Speaker 1: And uh, you know, those are some of the tough choices that a young lady in today's society has to decide on.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and you would have paid in the hardest choice of all, of course, is what race do you go with?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: Obviously?
Speaker 4: Is it NASCAR's a Formula One? Is it dirt track? Somewhere?
Speaker 3: Upload videos? Okay, here we go. I'm gonna I'm gonna upload this, some bitch. It's gonna take probably fourteen fifteen hours on this computer to upload.
Speaker 1: Are you using LimeWire? Don't tell me what to do?
Speaker 6: And you know the manager of Red Robins, Like, what is that sometimes Asian, sometimes white girl doing. She's been staring at our restaurant for three and a half minutes.
Speaker 1: Her head spinning.
Speaker 4: If you were to be whatd like if if you saw this lady the thing, Oh, I'm sorry, do the things this lady does in my video, you'd call the authorities, or you'd probably take yourself out because you'd be too freaked out, or take.
Speaker 1: Her out right, assuming she's some kind of an alien. Yeah, if she's shape shifted, she's a shape shifter. She does cool. Maybe it's Nightcrawler from the X Men, Yeah, or mystique. Send it to Randy, see if he thinks it's real. Yeah, he probably would.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's expecting this. Yeah, oh yeah, he's like, I don't know if it is made for kids YouTube. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 3: No, no, I can't wait for you guys to see this, but I'm also afraid that you're not going to sleep for the next fourteen years.
Speaker 1: Well let's see it then, Sauce.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Sauce and Zach, even though Zach probably has a better idea than you and I do.
Speaker 1: What do you think paid to have one video rendered in Ai. This is a good question. Now I'm gonna cheat a little bit. I can cheat a little bit.
Speaker 6: I had a client once tell me about a commercial that they tried to make a thirty second commercial and how much it costs them, And it wasn't much, but it also took five or six tries to get it right, so they ended up spending like thirty forty bucks. Right, yeah, I'm gonna say Chris paid more for a better service.
Speaker 1: Maybe, So I'm going to go in the.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say, like fifty bucks, not astronomical, but not like, you know, three dollars a shot.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say he paid fifty. Well he did pay like two fifty for the uh like a song service?
Speaker 6: Well yeah, hey, before we go on, Chris, can you tell us can you do you pay for the service or every individual video?
Speaker 3: Okay, so when the service is free, and then if you want to make something, it costs points.
Speaker 1: You have to buy people to got to buy points exactly.
Speaker 6: So you had to buy the adequate points to make a three and a half minute music video. Right, all right, I'm going to stick around still in that forty to fifty range.
Speaker 1: Sauce, I'll say one twenty five, Zach.
Speaker 9: You know, I'm trying to think of what they would charge for coins. I would say it probably had some coins left over, but it's probably an increments. You probably had to buy one hundred bucks worth of coins.
Speaker 1: Right again. I know.
Speaker 6: My client told me that that the thirty second spot they were trying was like five bucks a crack.
Speaker 1: It wasn't. It was way less than I thought.
Speaker 9: Really, yeah, but that's for a spot, so that's a minute spot or thirty seconds.
Speaker 6: It was a thirty second spot, but it was supposed to be real people doing real people's stuff, and it looked legit.
Speaker 8: I would have never known it was AI unless they told me, Chris.
Speaker 4: You guys are really good.
Speaker 3: So I bought it to make the lyric video, and that was seven ninety nine because that's, you know, pretty expensive to do. But then when it said do you want to make a full life video, I'm like sure, and that costs me twenty nine nine and nine more sad about forty bucks. Yeah yeah, but I didn't use all the points either. I still have some left over.
Speaker 4: Technically I could make another horror film if I write another song.
Speaker 6: Sorry, here's my follow up, but just like my client that said he took four or five six chances to make it right. So if you go back to this service and go, this isn't a box. She's changing races, she's twisting her head like this isn't and this isn't what worth thirty bucks?
Speaker 1: Like this is a botch? Can you basically say like this isn't even close to good enough?
Speaker 6: Or how does that work? Do you have to keep paying thirty dollars per at ten?
Speaker 3: We're living this in real time, so I'm not sure, but I know what you're saying because there's another service that I use where if you say this is terrible, you can dislike it and it'll give you the points back so you can make another one, yeah, or remix. Essentially, you know this has got two minutes left right now. YouTube checked the copyrights and the community guidelines.
Speaker 4: And no issues were found. Oh sweet, that's good, so let me click next here.
Speaker 3: I'm even a little messed up by her eyes the entire time, really, yes? And then wait t you see her teeth when she suddenly turns into a white lady.
Speaker 4: Okay, I really can't wait for you guys to see it.
Speaker 3: When when she when her body's going that way and she turns her head the wrong way around it legitimately is disconcerting. Well, I don't want to this is my song, and I don't want to watch this tonight before I go night night.
Speaker 6: Well, do you remember just a couple of days ago when we talked about what was the movie that we talked about that had a one percent Rotten Tomatoes score? Oh, guys with Dana Carvey, right, And we were like, could the Power Trip on our iPhones make a movie higher than one percent on Rotten Tomatoes?
Speaker 1: A full length feature? Sure?
Speaker 6: And I'm like, yeah, I think we could. I don't think we would do a great job. It's it's not easy to make a movie. But I think we could get higher than one percent by just giving it a shot. We already has to a good start. We have a shape shift. You're making tough decisions at a red robin. Yeah, and it only costs us thirty dollars.
Speaker 4: I've got to get there. I don't know what I did wrong.
Speaker 3: Oh, and by the way, there's a language I don't understand, and there's math. For some reason, she keeps looking at math and the numbers.
Speaker 6: Well, those are tough decisions. Yeah, but they're crunching in the numbers.
Speaker 3: They're like et math, like like the little rock guy in that movie with.
Speaker 6: The Baby Goose project tail Mary, thank you he did this math rocky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what I did, Zach. You can see my screen here, but my video.
Speaker 4: Premiere is in one minute.
Speaker 1: What singers? E didn't make a public though, right?
Speaker 4: I think I did?
Speaker 1: Oh you did? Okay? What's it called?
Speaker 3: It's Chris Hockey Hard Things? AI song is called hard Things.
Speaker 1: I don't field. Oh my god, maybe.
Speaker 3: I've got sixty two seconds to tell my scary video forty two seconds.
Speaker 1: Now here it is? I found it?
Speaker 4: Is it counting down for you too?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: I don't know what I'm doing, do you guys?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Can you guys? Can you see that?
Speaker 3: I don't know what I'm doing. I am an old man, I'm fifty five.
Speaker 1: I'm going to share this old dot com slash watch here. We can watch it together.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's music of some sort of playing.
Speaker 3: Yes, there is, by the way, the song just for iHeart to know, I wrote, recorded and this is real people. So this is this is live people that you're about to hear ten seconds and my scary horror films about their premiere. I'm the David Lynch of my general. Here we go, Here we go. Okay, she's looking out. Can you guys are you watching yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, she's looking over all. Yeah, she looks.
Speaker 4: She decides not to die, which is good.
Speaker 1: Now she's looking at it.
Speaker 4: I can't wait. Wait, guess what. Now she's in the seventh he's got two different hands every day?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what the hell?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Now she's older. She's walking down the street. You wouldn't want that she's age, because if you were happy every day. Now she's got Now she's got half a geen jacket.
Speaker 1: Is she wearing half a jean?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: And now she's looking in a window sort of cafe dot com slash watch.
Speaker 4: And now she's inside outside and what just happened?
Speaker 1: What just happened?
Speaker 4: Now she's running.
Speaker 1: Tom her.
Speaker 4: Two different hands even for something, and she's sitting on a park bench. Go, so you're right, Corey, it looks real. That's a real person. Kind of wit.
Speaker 1: Now watch this, watch this, so you're what.
Speaker 4: You're saying is what a I think like? And now she's started around, she's an old lady. Now she's an old lady.
Speaker 6: She hasn't blanked in sixty seconds happening, and she's out of breath because.
Speaker 4: She got older than thirty seconds. And she's in California.
Speaker 1: Oh mind too.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yea. And now she's getting younger again. And now she I think she's a teacher. Now watch the walls, watch the wall behind her. Now there's water running out of the window here.
Speaker 1: Why yeah, what is happening?
Speaker 7: You want? And what you have?
Speaker 1: Is that a metaphor? Pull the giant book out of the tiny pucket dry window? Do you have ugly windows? Window?
Speaker 4: Helmet? Now?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: And she's looking at you now now she's.
Speaker 1: Looking at.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, did you see the head?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okaymember blinks.
Speaker 4: Okay, she's about to turn into a different person all together, and she's on a Now look, this is a brutal this is isn't this weird? Look at the stars in the sky.
Speaker 1: And now she's a white lady in her bedroom.
Speaker 4: What is that.
Speaker 1: Wish? She's dancing to the be.
Speaker 4: Did she thinks she's flying? And now she's kind of a different white.
Speaker 1: Lady jacket again on her face?
Speaker 4: Is her face not freaking out a bit. Yeah, I mean yeah, don't look at this, look at this, watch.
Speaker 1: This, don't say it.
Speaker 4: Oh she dips and she's back to being the original lady. Okay, okay, and she's standing on a rock for some reason.
Speaker 1: They're fine. I told you, And now what's this at?
Speaker 3: And now look at her face and tell me that doesn't look like she just got yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I swear to you.
Speaker 4: I didn't ask for her to be be Ukka. And now she's walking through a tunnel. She turns around and she's no longer in a tunnels. She's back on the roof again, deciding whether she wants to jump.
Speaker 6: You got to ask for your money back. I mean, you got to ask for your money back. That's so, by the way, the whole Hey, this guy is going through some tough time. She's trying to make some tough choices. Forget all the weird little glitches in the matrix here in this video, the tough choices were just her deciding which view of the city was the best. There was nothing in the video that looked like she was in a tough spot. It was just looking out over the horizon and apparently realizing something and then running to a different view of the exact same city.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the other tough decision was hooded sweatshirt or jean jacket or half jean jacket. Yeah, changes with your sweat.
Speaker 9: I kind of like that style. I kind of want the half fuddy half jean jacket.
Speaker 3: I want to know which hand she decided on, Yeah, the woman's seven fingers.
Speaker 1: Or the tiny one speed that was brutal.
Speaker 4: That's weird, man, It's bothersome though, right.
Speaker 1: Yeh.
Speaker 4: That's what a I think's humanity is.
Speaker 6: It's it is ultimately crazy, how real moments of it look. Yeah, despite the moments where you're like, well that is just the fakest thing I've ever seen, but the moments you're like, that is clearly a real person just dancing or walking.
Speaker 3: I gotta fast forward to when her head decides to do that.
Speaker 1: Pull up you pull up the stream.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's a full three sixty right there. Yeah, it's two fourteen in.
Speaker 3: And I don't even know if I want to see the the comments.
Speaker 1: Do I want to see the comments?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, they're not comments already com slash watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh my God, you just slowed down her head turn do that again?
Speaker 1: Look at this?
Speaker 3: Go on, watch right here, because she's she's sitting a kind of at a restaurant, but it's also kind of not and oh.
Speaker 1: My, like an owl great linebacker.
Speaker 3: Her body goes one way and then her head decides I'm going the other.
Speaker 1: Keeping her head on a swivels. Weird, okay now, but hang on.
Speaker 6: In her defense, this is when she was looking at a market like a farmer's market and quickly realize that one of these toughnesses she had to make in her life was should I look at the market from the other side of it? And she quickly ran to see the view on the other side.
Speaker 1: And let me get my eyeballs on this.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I want the State Fair T shirt to be her head pointing in the wrong direction.
Speaker 1: Let's look at her hands.
Speaker 4: One two? Is that her thumb?
Speaker 1: Why is one so much bigger than the other? Different color?
Speaker 3: And look how she is not concerned at all about the two different hands She's got.
Speaker 1: No why again, why are the walls crying? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay to that part is weird, Like look at her hands.
Speaker 7: Look at her hands.
Speaker 1: To shift tattoos on her hands.
Speaker 4: We are Yeah, I mean this is an odd deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's over.
Speaker 4: Don't say what. I'm not sure how.
Speaker 3: Old the I mean Okay. And by the way, when she opens this up, what's in side this thing?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that little evil Lockett thing was that was the weirdest part weird and she's getting a handy. Look the Lockett has like two dead weird people and the reflection isn't quite right.
Speaker 1: And then she shuts it like that is.
Speaker 3: You didn't need to see that other parallel universe where dead people live.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the scariest photo of all time, little Lockett.
Speaker 4: Thing, Rocky the Rocky Toness. His uncle is getting a hand.
Speaker 6: You have like shadow Beast and then like the elephant man, but in the reflection they don't look anything alike. Right, the reflection is not the same at all, which is even scarier, like the shadow person, like that's a portal into hell.
Speaker 4: Yes, by the way, no one knows forever. You're right, that was GOLDI go for spinning his head.
Speaker 6: You're exactly right, No wonder this scals like I just need to keep running through this beautiful city. She's got the locket from hele in her pocket. You're half jacket pocket.
Speaker 9: Okay, now she built away, but it disappeared. Wat I think this is when it turns in from a from.
Speaker 4: A hoodie into a jean jacket.
Speaker 3: That is, man, it doesn't I'm what we are seeing though, is Ai doesn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there it goes. I just saw it for a minute. It was a denim. There's a little denim there. She pulls and it goes a little denim on you.
Speaker 6: It's not a bad no, it is the half and half is not the weird.
Speaker 1: It's that actually kind of cool.
Speaker 6: I just don't know why they decided that it should all of a sudden change into a genie.
Speaker 4: That is a devious look. That is yes, yeah, she's looking at something she's about to kill with her head spinning voice. And then you you saw that when she turns into an old lady.
Speaker 3: Here when she starts running, Look at how she's running, and suddenly she's running the opposite Her knees turned different directions. So this is telling you, hey, I doesn't quite understand humanity yet.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that might be the creepiest part of the whole thing. Great, does she need two knee replacements? We're never going to hear the end of that. You have to reteach yourself how to drive.
Speaker 4: Has it has happened to him yet?
Speaker 1: Wow? Oh man, that's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So now you have the ultimate choice, Chris. Now you have a tough decision. Do you actually put.
Speaker 1: Together a music video for this song hard Things? Or is just.
Speaker 6: This this is this is its legacy.
Speaker 1: You just roll with this.
Speaker 3: I mean, this one's already got more radios than any other video I've.
Speaker 8: Ever heard eased, So, I mean, I don't know, man, A tough call.
Speaker 1: Gradient fabric is the new fabric? That's really good? Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 6: What if a billion dollar idea for the Power trop Morning show is the half jean jacket thing. We just have to talk to like our friends at Unreal and say, can you make this?
Speaker 4: That'd be great, The State Fair jean jacket and we just we're.
Speaker 1: Jean jacket were like versace.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like the half hooded jean jacket and you don't even know where it ends and where it begins, just you just wear it. Stare off a cliff into man. The beautiful skyline Man.
Speaker 1: Tim Peeler was ahead of his time. She had six fingers on each hand and beautiful hair.
Speaker 4: Well one of her hands did baby hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a weird situation. You know what I didn't see in three and a half minutes. So got her helmet from gut her helmet mn dot com. Her windows need window again, her windows needed window nation. But go to gut her helmet and gut her helmet mn dot com and never clean your gutters.
Speaker 4: You have to know why it decided her windows needed to start leaking, and when did she why does she turn into widely?
Speaker 9: And I should also note the YouTube's already labeled this as AI.
Speaker 1: I'll show labeled a Ye gave it away? Yeah, how quick they Yeah? Did they turn that one around?
Speaker 3: At this she's dancing in her bedroom and she's definitely on shrooms. Oh yeah, but when she turned when she she leaves her bedroom, suddenly she's got the scariest face the side of the pecos man.
Speaker 1: We're really labor Yeah.
Speaker 6: All right, Parish is here initials later, powertrom Morning, Joe Fan, don't come your summers and weekends count them and glides Dering Buy the Yards of July Bobo Bash by one glider Chair.
Speaker 9: Thursday Nights comedy show has reached capacity, but the wait list is still open. Make sure to listen to the Power Trip for chances to wing your way in and be there on Friday morning. No registration needed for a live broadcast and a Vegas trip in November with the show up for grabs details acafe dot com Slash two five.
Speaker 4: Mark's ludging the video for the first time. He's freaking out. She did run longer than forcet Gumps. She ran for years and hundred thirty. Anyway, welcome back Patip Morning Showhere.
Speaker 3: Does this have to be short segment? Guys were really late on that as anything happened for you guys?
Speaker 1: Anything good?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 4: Look at the water coming out of her windows?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Go to window? Yeah please?
Speaker 4: Okay, So there you go.
Speaker 6: That definitely saw Us validates every commercial you've ever done for them, because when you're like, here we go over your frame's house and you're like, you have ugly windows.
Speaker 1: I'm leaving, it's like that's not even a thing.
Speaker 6: And now now it sounds like a I has heard your windownation spot so many times. It was like, I guess some people's windows just leak through the walls, and then it scares you so much that you want to leave. And that's why you got to reach out to windownation dot com.
Speaker 1: IHOA. If you went over there and you saw what was happening, you'd be like, these windows are hideous. I have to leave, right, windows are running. Basically you're hideous. It calls are your windows running? Yeah? Yeah, look my windows are leaking blood. Yeah. Well, and my daughter's head spinning backwards. Don't worry. I just I need some well making AI videos. Suddenly she's a different lady.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm freaked out, man.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, So who's playing today?
Speaker 9: Core?
Speaker 1: We got Greg Sweatburg, Yeah, the Hall of Famer Greg Sweedtburg.
Speaker 6: Mike Grim, the voice of the Golden Gophers basically every sport you can possibly think of, Golden Gopher sports.
Speaker 1: Mike Grim, who's.
Speaker 6: Made it to the finals once. Remember that he had a finals run one year, Betty Good. We have Elizabeth Reese of Twin Cities Live, Tatum Everett from the Vikings Entertainment Network.
Speaker 1: And Kevin falling Is from the Wild Radio Network.
Speaker 4: Does he have a shot at all? Do you think, Zach Car do you think Fallness has got anything for anybody?
Speaker 1: He's smarter than you might think. He's smarter than the average bear.
Speaker 9: But the problem is I don't think he's got a lot of pop culture knowledge past like eighties clam metal.
Speaker 6: The pop culture factor has increased over the years of Initials as well.
Speaker 1: Do you think Fallness is listened to Grim Reaper problem?
Speaker 8: I think Fallowness and Graham have listened to it.
Speaker 1: I'd see what's up.
Speaker 4: Well, her left handas backwards, Yeah, okay, yeah, oh you're right. She puts her hands like trying to sell a house, her left handed backwards.
Speaker 5: There was a right hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I told you, man, thank you.
Speaker 1: I believe it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, uh, the Initials going on later today. Is Marty coming in today too or she not?
Speaker 1: I think she is. I believe I think she is.
Speaker 6: And then her and liber are going to swap Monday and Tuesday because she plays on Monday. Hot okay, So far as two ladies right, Kelsey Cook dominant a week ago Belinda Jensen played fantastic on Monday. So we have two ladies into the Semis, two ladies playing today and Tatum.
Speaker 10: I had to play against her in the first round. She had five last year. I got in off the wild card with four exactly she she rolled.
Speaker 1: Ye. Yeah, yeah, so we'll see how de Marco. I'm doing great. How are you guys doing money? What's new? Man? What's new? How was Cali? I haven't seen you in a while. Oh it was great. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Coronado Island last year last week went out with the family, just last little just the four of us before we got to drop Gianna off in three weeks here down in Iowa.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: It was great, great food, unbelievable weather, just really laid back.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: We kind of went to the Midway Museum, which was amazing. Turner loves planes and all that, so so he he absolutely loved it.
Speaker 1: The story mark.
Speaker 10: We did some e biking for the first time on the beach. No, just around the island, just around the island. I'm a big fan of e bikes. I'm not a fan of bikes. Yeah, but I knew the bikes. Yeah that's sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 10: Coronado Island is one of the best, beautiful, absolutely. I was enjoying going by the real estate windows where you see twelve hundred foot condos going for three point six million.
Speaker 1: Yeahs girl, yeah, leaves just to have one of those. Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, of course, Yeah, I can imagine why. It's you know, right across the island there. It's it's so close, but it's absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a great Nikki got her top gun fantasy out of the way at the Kansas City Barbecue.
Speaker 1: The excuse me? Yeah, oh, she absolutely.
Speaker 10: Loves top Gun and that's where the bar scenes are shot and the piano scene is shot and everything. So she was touristing it up that you were just going.
Speaker 1: To say, she killed the goose, watched the shirtless volleyball. Yeah, she was waiting for that. She could find it. What are you gonna do? What are you gonna do? Good? Good?
Speaker 6: Yeah, good, great time? All right, Yeah, we ran super late in the second one. Let's get it back on track. We'll do Front Page Sports after this. This is the power You want to join the fans.
Speaker 11: From the one eight hundred Ask Gary Traffic Center. This report is sponsored by Northern Tools.
Speaker 9: At All Yeah time now for Front Page Sports presented by Holiday Station Stores.
Speaker 6: Say station Stores for a limited time, three Red Bulls for just six fifty Those eight and a half ouncers mix and match ay flavors of Red Bull You want go wake up, get some wings with Red Bull at Holiday? How can you not love Holiday? If you want castoline, they have it. You want cookies or donuts, they have it. You want three Red Bulls for six fifty, they have it.
Speaker 10: We'll get that all the time.
Speaker 1: Holiday Wales.
Speaker 6: The Twins won three to one over Cleveland in twelve innings. Cleveland had just three hits Tosh Bradley's seven innings two hits, one run, five k. They won despite pretty much a masterpiece from Gavin Williams of the Cleveland Guardians. Seven innings, two hits, no runs, eleven strikeouts, no locks.
Speaker 1: But they weathered that storm. And how about even this.
Speaker 6: Williams in the four inning became the fifth pitcher in Cleveland history to have an immaculate inning, three strikeouts, nine pitches.
Speaker 8: Wow, did it in the fourth inning.
Speaker 6: So despite an unbelievable eight plus performance out of Williams, the Twins hold on, wait until he's out of the game, and then they push a couple across in the twelfth they win three to one.
Speaker 1: That's got to be frustrating.
Speaker 10: I mean, I know it's frustrating for goalies when it's like a zero zero game and one of them takes the loss in the shootout and they play that well, like to pitch that.
Speaker 1: Well and get it. I'm assuming you got a no decision. Somebody else took the loss.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I think the Twins scored their first run in the eighth after he was out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Like that's just kind of no, but hey, great job, Twins.
Speaker 6: That's why wins and losses for pitchers is the dumbest, most irrelevant stat because it doesn't in any way indicate how that pitcher performs.
Speaker 1: No, the Twins fifty one and fifty three.
Speaker 6: They now have a six game home stand starting tonight against the Las Vegas A's.
Speaker 1: Steals train to see here. This Vegas is Oh yeah, man.
Speaker 6: Speaking of the Las Vegas A's, Mark Cuban has purchased a minority stake in the eventual Las Vegas A's. This deal is part of a deal that's trying to get to about five hundred and fifty million to help pay for the stadium. It's two billion dollars stadium on the Vegas Strip, which is underway. You guys want a Las Vegas construction update or should we wait till seven forty I.
Speaker 12: Mean, I mean, I think we gotta do twice I think, yeah, all right, So yeah, this is like a two billion dollars stadium and it's you can see the bones of the stadium if you walk by the MGM Grand.
Speaker 6: It's like right across the street from the MGM Grand, so like shitty corner from like New York, New York. So like also across the street from Excalibur. So Excalibur has that tram, right, it's like Excalibur Luxer and then Mandalay. So this a stadium is on that side of the Vegas Strip, that end of the strip, not not the other end. The other end has like the land the win No, no, no, the other side because the other side of the strip is like the wind the Encore Resorts World, you know, Treasure.
Speaker 1: Island is hard rock.
Speaker 6: No, Stratosphere is the absolute opposite end of where this is being built.
Speaker 1: This is like so MGM Grand.
Speaker 6: If you keep walking up the strip, there's all those that's like the shops. There's like the raising Canes right there. There's that T Mobile store. Yep, there's like.
Speaker 1: Three Ross stores.
Speaker 6: There's the Coca Cola bit Hawk loves that store.
Speaker 4: The Austi Spumante store.
Speaker 6: So yeah, this is by MGM grand An Excalibur in New York, New York.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and those guys are gonna have so much fun. If it's anything like the guys in the NHL, they're gonna have a blast.
Speaker 6: So Cuban is investing. They got one hundred million dollars from Ara Mark, that is that concession company, right air Marks thrown in one hundred mil seventy million from a South Korean group that includes former Major League pitcher Chanho Park and BTS member Sugah Zach.
Speaker 1: I don't know much about BTS. I haven't tried it yet.
Speaker 6: This is just a quick reminders. Quick reminder here the A's who struggled to put anybody in the seeds in Oakland and now are playing what mostly in Sacramento in front of like twelve people, right, nobody cares the A's are worthless?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Nobody.
Speaker 6: Earlier this year, Forbes released the estimated values of thirty Major League Baseball teams.
Speaker 1: All thirty, where do you think the A's were?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 6: Again, this is factoring in that they are moving to Vegas, right, this is.
Speaker 8: All things as where do you think they ended up? Out of thirty?
Speaker 1: Have they started selling season tickets at all? Good? Question.
Speaker 6: Don't know, it's still I mean it's still two years out. I don't think they start playing there until twenty eight, like seventeen. Damn, good guess eighteenth eighteenth?
Speaker 1: Wow, here's why I bring it up, sas I'm listed? Where were the Twins?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, I should have not.
Speaker 6: Twenty ninth is that you're sarcastic? Guess or your actual guess? That's actual, your actual guess? Anybody else?
Speaker 1: Twenty third nailed it, Chris, you are the sports guy.
Speaker 6: The Twins are worth one point seven to one billion according to Forbes.
Speaker 1: The A's two billion.
Speaker 6: Which is interesting considering their stadium is about to be worth two billion. But the team's going to be worth two billion. Anybody remember who was dead last?
Speaker 1: The Rays?
Speaker 4: Marlins?
Speaker 1: Marlins? Why going on? Anybody more? Chris?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 6: He answers, By the way, eighteen twenty three in Marlins? He went seventeen twenty three in Marlins. The guy knows money.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 10: We have Marlin instead last basketball things Hawk and.
Speaker 1: I today, I think we'll do well.
Speaker 10: Tell you what, like partner, there's red hot.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the Marlins are one point five.
Speaker 6: The Twins are one point seven to one, so you can look at it like this, let's go glass half empty. The Twins are two hundred million away from being the least valued team in baseball. I mean, hanging on by a thread. Yeah, yeah, it really is. I'm going to assume when Forbes releases the list next February or March or wherever I think they do in the spring, I think we slide down the list a little bit. Oh yeah, spot or two? Yeah? Especially is that always?
Speaker 1: Uh? Is Tampa? Is that still? Are they gonna move to Nashville? Or is Nashville getting its own team?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 9: Tampa just announced their latest plans for a new ballpark, So uh, this is like I don't try number four or five now, but I think they're trying to stand Tampa.
Speaker 1: Okay, sweet, So yeah, they'll go up right? All that stuff? Good for them, good for baseball. Does BTS have that much money that Sugar can invest in these Vegas a's? They have all the money in the world? Are they are? They just like printing money worldwide? They are?
Speaker 6: But what do you think each member of BTS is worth individually?
Speaker 1: Well? Would you guess?
Speaker 6: I mean you can google it and see if you can get an AI over to you and have them guessed. But like, are they each worth a hundred million or more than that?
Speaker 1: This says he's estimated to have a net worth of thirty to fifty million. This is sugar specifically. Yes, it's thirty to fifty it's going down swinging great.
Speaker 10: Bitt Probably a minority owner.
Speaker 1: Sure, kind of more of a name thing. Maybe. Yeah, I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: What if I only had that much? And I say only, like I remember right, I wouldn't spend it on owning a baseball team.
Speaker 1: I don't think what would you spend it on? Pornography? Get that good stuff you still have?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Did you ever fill out that email you got sent randomly? You think I didn't? Yeah, good for you. I forget to give you my password. You got an email, buddy, just lifetime subscription to Brawsers lifetime. That wasn't a scam. I don't know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, by the way, so much, we want to give you the gold cards.
Speaker 1: Try and looking up at work and it crashed to come to the.
Speaker 3: Company went out of business because giving me a lifetime membership was a poor idea.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'll do this at home, and I don't have enough ladies for this guy, So you did get it.
Speaker 6: Chris is so used to getting commed casinos and having casino hosts like Wine and dynam that even Brawsers is like, what can we do for you, mister Hockey.
Speaker 1: He's like, I want it all? Yeah, I don't want it all. Said to him, Hey, I know what could make your stay more comfortable. How about a lifetime subscription to Brassers. Were you on the phone with this right away?
Speaker 6: God, there's no way they don't have all of your information. Now, that was identity theft. He doesn't care.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I've wanted to be trying to put all his info in at work and a crash, Like.
Speaker 6: Apparently if I put my social in they'll get me porn for.
Speaker 1: Free for life.
Speaker 4: All I had to do is post myself security number.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, worth the risk. Right, let's go steal my identity. Yeah, he don't want the good stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a guy who stole my identity and then tried to give it back.
Speaker 1: Oh, my problems are behind me.
Speaker 9: I'm actually I'm actually holding onto a bunch of Nigerian prince porn right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's listen. Yeah, he's you know yeah, doves are crying.
Speaker 1: My problems are behind me. Oh my god. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I still can't believe that's real. But I can't either, and I loved it.
Speaker 1: I yeah, I love that story.
Speaker 6: All right, No, mister Z when we come back, because he basically said, there's nothing new because everybody's afraid of the odyssey, of.
Speaker 1: Course, So is that good? I'm going today. I believe you. I invited you, you said no, Yeah, I guess stuff to do. I'm way busier than you think. Yeah, he's said, a busy guy. I'm way busier than anybody thinks.
Speaker 10: Thanks to the invite, though I can't, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Go oh lucky.
Speaker 6: See Mark and I just want the invite. We want to at least say no, but we just want to be invited. Thank you for thinking of me.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: So what really matters is next? This is the power to money. Join the fan fad every weekday. Give me along with him? All right? Six six? It's Friday.
Speaker 3: Initials tournament continues a little bit later, and Mark old Marco Parish is here.
Speaker 4: Hi Marco, what sorry, brother?
Speaker 1: That's breakfast time?
Speaker 6: Yeah, common sense working lunch, right, it's a working breakfast.
Speaker 1: You can eat on the air. Let's do what really matters. Let's learn something, shall we? Good boy, oh boy, oh las and lens.
Speaker 6: If you want to get Lasik, the only place to go is Ovo, lacyg Lens, doctor Mark womanof and doctor David whiteing the legends of Lasik.
Speaker 1: Thanks Ovo. A couple of boys, Yeah, a couple of are a couple of good boys? Your voice texting tech'd be good? All right, Sauce, Yes, Teddy, the pressure is on.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, heat is on as well.
Speaker 6: But oh great, sorry, Let's stay in Las Vegas. In case Chad abvis listening. This is in Vegas construction related. This is can This is a concerning Vegas sports, but still the number one overall pick. Fernando Mendoza finally signed his Rook deal four years, fifty seven point twenty seven million, fully guaranteed. Don't forget that point twenty seven By the way, that's two hundred and seventy thousand dollars with a fifty year option of course. But Sauce, so, now that Fernando Mendoza has been signed, yes, daddy, I don't even care if you read.
Speaker 8: This, because this is just knowledge. I want to see if you know.
Speaker 6: There's only one first round pick unsigned. Do you know who it is? There were two, but now Mendoza is locked up. There's only one remaining first rounder. I read that all the top ten is signed. It's not our guy, because we'd hear about.
Speaker 8: That deductive reasoning. You're going to get there.
Speaker 1: I am you can do it, Okay, I have faith. I guess it'd be nice.
Speaker 6: Well, let's let's let me even talk out loud. Let's do some logic here. Do you think I'm asking you about a twenty seventh pick who was like a random linebacker from a school we don't know. Do you think that's who I'm bringing up? So who do you think I'm Why do you think I would.
Speaker 1: Bring this up? Is it Caleb Banks? No, you're right. We definitely would have heard about that. We talked about that. Why are you bringing this up?
Speaker 6: Because it's gettable, it's guessable, especially for a draft guru like yourself, that was three months ago. What position that give it away?
Speaker 5: Shock?
Speaker 1: Your MIC's on your voice texting you mean military? Anyways? Come on, baby, come on baby, I don't know.
Speaker 6: What kind of position do you think would hold out as long as possible.
Speaker 1: I would guess a quarterback.
Speaker 6: So it's come on, come on, Paul, you got this, Come on, Paul Money.
Speaker 1: ESPN said, this is the only unsigned first round pick, first round pick, maybe the only one. I wonder how many taken in the first round exactly how quickly we forget correct? This was a huge story. Oh it's the Rams quarterback and his name is Anthony. His name is ty Simpson. Got it?
Speaker 6: Finally, ty Simpson. Ty Simpson of the Rams is the only one apparently that has not signed.
Speaker 1: And he was drafted number well somewhere in that range.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And that was the shock of the first round, right was who drafted him and how highly he was drafted.
Speaker 1: Because our goods source told us that they were going to try and move up to get Jeremiah Love from like get up in front of the Cardinals, who eventually took him. But that's the route we thought they were going to go. And then that, yeah, that how did I know? Remember that those rumors started percolating. Everybody's like why they're like this is before we knew they were going to take or trade for Miles Garrett. But they're like a player away from being an All Star team. Why are they taking a quarterback. Stafford's old. Yeah, Simmons is old. Yeah, I mean it didn't. It hasn't worked out for Atlanta. What really matters, though, is this.
Speaker 3: Check this out. This is really interesting. There's something called the Batman effect in an experiment. I could read further and find out who did it.
Speaker 1: Maybe I will.
Speaker 3: A woman appearing pregnant boarded a train, and some trials another the same woman boarded the train as another person dressed as Batman also boarded the train, and some she went on by herself. Passengers were far more likely to offer the pregnant woman their seat when Batman boarded the train.
Speaker 1: Oh fine, what a weird experiment. Man, We have a lot of spare time, and.
Speaker 3: Sixty seven percent compared to thirty seven percent.
Speaker 6: Essentially, you felt guilty, like the caped crusader is gonna judge me if I don't get up. I guess, although you know what's funny, and this is the I can't believe this is sometimes, man, This show is weird.
Speaker 1: How it just uh lines up?
Speaker 6: Last night out to dinner, our waitress was pregnant and I had already had in my mind. I'm like, well, she's pregnant, I'm gonna probably up the NOA.
Speaker 1: I'm probably gonna Tiper a little bit more. Yeah, she's pregnant.
Speaker 6: And just before the bill comes, my twelve year old Harper goes, you better, Tipper good, she's pregnant, and I'm like, I'm going to I'm way ahead of you. But my point is is I drove away going all right.
Speaker 1: She didn't. She wasn't pretending to be pregnant.
Speaker 6: But what a great plan to be a like seven month pregnant waitress.
Speaker 1: You you abs.
Speaker 6: I wonder, now that's a study, what percentage increase you get if you are seven months pregnant. Like, let's say the standard tip is whatever, twenty twenty five percent, right, I bet it's thirty plus on average.
Speaker 1: Instantly if you're pregnant. Yeah, if the person has a soul. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: And again my twelve year old was making sure I had ye better temper mar she's pregnant. I know, way doubt in Harper's mind. Oh yeah, well, good for you. I like that she thought of that though. Yeah, yeah, she's learning raising her right. But man, I don't know if Batman had been three tables over, if it would have changed my mind at all it would have done.
Speaker 1: He inspires chivalry, you know, that.
Speaker 6: Would have been elite if Harper would have just gone, look you better temper. Well, she's pregnant and is judging you.
Speaker 1: Lak is just eyeballing you. That man doesn't need the money, though.
Speaker 3: You got to pick out your car in the valet goes high.
Speaker 10: Oh man, that's a cool experiment, though, Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I never thought of that.
Speaker 6: Well, how about just would you be more likely to get into a New York City subway car? In general? If Batman was just standing there, they're like, I don't even I'm not scared now, Like get on the subway.
Speaker 10: Would make me a little more scared, Like, who is this?
Speaker 1: He's nuts? Yeah.
Speaker 4: The reason the woman was giving receipts because those guys got off the train.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like that the Batman effect. Yeah that's good.
Speaker 6: Uh three im opening. Blaine Scheffler tied for fifth at six under shot of sixty five yesterday, something called Ben we're gonna go with Coles maybe ko h l e s looks like Cole's shot nine under wow for him.
Speaker 1: So Scheffler three shots back.
Speaker 6: I believe he was a bogey free rounded guy yesterday.
Speaker 1: At sixteen, he was I have a guy like Scheffler here, pretty cool, US one sixty five to win the whole thing. Hmm.
Speaker 6: So he was like plus two seventy or something yesterday. So he even though he's three shots back, the fact that he didn't implode in round one and he's in the mix, his odds actually decreased.
Speaker 1: Nuts. What really matters, though, is this.
Speaker 3: In a study definitely done by a white guy, it was found that despite widespread belief that different races have varying penis sizes, actual science studies show that every different race, how's about the same penis size on average?
Speaker 1: Come on, well, then have you been doing this stuff?
Speaker 13: Oh it's anecdotal, but it sounds like zach didn't receive a grant. He might have looked at a guy or I mean, yeah, his name was Grant.
Speaker 1: He's doing volunteer research.
Speaker 4: That's one yardstick I never want to touch.
Speaker 6: Well, zach On behalf of all of the men in these two rooms. Thank you for your service.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also with you, it's about education, really, sauce.
Speaker 6: Yes, daddy, you failed an NFL draft quiz?
Speaker 1: Yeah I did. Yeah, will you fail this? Probably? In fact? You know what hang on?
Speaker 6: Oh, we bust out the old wallet here. Oh, here's five American dollars that I didn't give to that gal last night. I'm willing to give this to you right now, five American dollars. The WNBA All Star Game is this weekend. The Minnesota Links have three all Stars.
Speaker 1: Name them? Now, are you looking for me to name the gals you went to high school with? Or the actual player?
Speaker 6: I want the actual WWNBA All Stars from the Minnesota Links in twenty twenty six. Wellles, that is one. Uh McBride, I'm keeping my money.
Speaker 1: She's not an All Star? No, how is that possible? I know Olivia Miles, Courtney Williams.
Speaker 10: And.
Speaker 1: Ill, but she's been hurt the coaching. She played one game. Yeah, Natasha Howard Judge was voted to the All Star Game and he is a w n B A.
Speaker 6: Yes, you want Olivia Miles, Natasha Howard, and yes, Cheryl Reeve is the coach of one of the two teams. I think I think I'm doing that.
Speaker 1: Draft quailed the eventually, No, you failed it.
Speaker 6: It was a one It was one question and you got it wrong. It's a zero percent on the on the test speaking of that.
Speaker 1: I've gotten a few of those speaking of that, hang on, I forgot.
Speaker 6: I'm so glad tests came up because I forgot to do this.
Speaker 1: Oh Man, Superman, great bite.
Speaker 6: You remember a couple of days ago, Chris we mentioned his tenth grade English teacher, Tony de Lorenzo about fifteen times.
Speaker 1: How weird was this? Remember?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how weird was the one from you know who?
Speaker 4: That's what we were talking about.
Speaker 1: So we were mark.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you were listening, but we were talking about. I had him name as many famous Tonys as he could. He said, Tony the Tiger to Tony Danza, Yeah, Tony tone tone, and then he said my tenth grade English teacher, Tony de Lorenzo.
Speaker 1: Who hated me. Well.
Speaker 6: One day ago on Twitter, Tony de Lorenzo tweeted at meet Saw Saint Paul, I never hated you.
Speaker 1: You continue to make me laugh on a daily basis.
Speaker 6: Loved the show today day So he I guess Tony de Lorenzo is the PA announcer for the Minnesota United. Yes, yes, is yeah, he has I think like a bunch of high school sports too.
Speaker 1: He's great dude, So he's still.
Speaker 6: But He also the PA guy for the Minnesota United. So if you've been to a Loon's game, the voice that you hear is the one that did not hate Paul Lambert in tenth grade.
Speaker 1: The other hated you.
Speaker 6: Might have given Gavin might have given you a zero on a bunch of papers.
Speaker 1: He's Yeah, he's a good teacher who didn't hate you because he didn't put up with my nonsense. You got tired of his quizzes, oh when I showed up.
Speaker 8: But yeah, he was a fair yeah, sid he never hated you.
Speaker 1: I knew he was a listener because I conversated with him before. He's a great guy. See, conversated is about more than not a word. But you know, if you're talking about an English teacher, maybe it made sense, Tony. I had no thought.
Speaker 4: As I was driving home from the show that day too. I could not. I think I knew.
Speaker 3: One of my teacher's first names, like that might be a generational thing.
Speaker 1: We didn't.
Speaker 5: I never.
Speaker 3: I only knew miss Manchin's first name because I looked her up after you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, uh, I think did you see?
Speaker 6: But you also went to a relatively small town school, right, yeah? I think almost always that helps because I knew most of my teacher's first names because it's a small town. Like you probably are neighbors with one of them, or two of them, or a couple of them were friends parents, right, Like, I think I knew probably most of my teacher's first names. Now I don't remember them thirty years later, but at the time, I think I knew most of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 10: Well, my mom was a teacher at bloom Kennedy, so there are a lot of her colleagues, so yeah, I knew I knew the majority of them as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Same, And you didn't even go to class. No. The best teacher I've ever had, mister Gelner. He was outstanding listening.
Speaker 6: You had Matt Gelner, Miss no.
Speaker 1: No, Mafuzola Gelner, Mickey Diega. Mister Gelner was sweet. He was great. I see him every once in a while at the fair.
Speaker 6: He was homeack no make cookies. I told this story. He was a Well you know you took him, is it ap?
Speaker 1: Now? Before you say anything mean, I went Smithium and I went to get a parking pass at the school right before school started. And because you know, Pat was going to college, he was taking higher class and that was an option. Well, the lady, I'm like, I want to take that, because of course Pat and I were never in the same classes together. I'm like, I'll take that, and she's like okay. And it was like some English literature class you took AP English life. I think it was an AP class. But I wasn't supposed to be in there because it was all the smart kids. But it's the It's one of the best experience I've ever had in the classroom because he was one of the first teachers that ever just treated us like people. Well because you were eighteen or.
Speaker 4: Clos he was just like a night He treated us like adult.
Speaker 1: But he was He was awesome. I see him every once in a while, the fair great guy. Loved him.
Speaker 4: Go ahead and treat this guy like he's never been.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, he treated you like Hawk treated Rise groupies because he gave you an f.
Speaker 1: Oh we definitely did.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I can't imagine the Rise groupies. Hey how many yeah, all of them Gray.
Speaker 4: All many times.
Speaker 1: It can more of what really matters.
Speaker 6: After this, Mark Parrish is here, Marty Gill learn a little bit, and then again about forty five minutes from now, Elizabeth Reese, Ben Tatum Everett and Greg Sweatberg and Mike Grimm and Kevin Falmas because initials at eight fifteen and one of you gets a crack at one hundred and twenty thousand and five one hundred dollars with the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials jackpot.
Speaker 11: From the one eight hundred Ask Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 9: This report it's the biggest games in concerts in town, from Santana to the Dubie Brothers, Snoop Dogg and more.
Speaker 1: Your chance to win he is waiting internow Japan dot com. You were contests quickly.
Speaker 4: Thank you everybody for coming out last night to say Michael had a great night, just a perfect night at Summer.
Speaker 1: Doin up there so much fun.
Speaker 4: Thank you every life for being there.
Speaker 1: At least I could have made it.
Speaker 4: Houk no big good brother. We got more shows coming up.
Speaker 10: That darned first kid to college. I get it, man, it's all consuming of the brain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta do it.
Speaker 6: This is like, you know, the last summer before she's like gone doll Yeah, so you got to maximize it. Yep, you know why not?
Speaker 1: All right, let's do more of what really.
Speaker 6: Matters, scores and stats around the world of sports and Crystal change your life with something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, Anthony Edwards reportedly got married.
Speaker 4: Oh, the guy from my eer.
Speaker 1: I think he did a long time ago. I think I think he married. Did he marry one of.
Speaker 8: The the u Omega moose?
Speaker 1: I mean, because Lewis married.
Speaker 8: Lewis married what's her name from the pie?
Speaker 1: Yes? Exactly, well said I wonder what Anthony Edwards did Janine loebul Wibel. Oh you mean in real life?
Speaker 6: Oh, either way, so was Janine.
Speaker 8: She must have been one of the Omega moves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she was the one with the braces in the glasses.
Speaker 6: How many see? I never saw the ones that were.
Speaker 1: Like made for TV.
Speaker 6: The only two Nerds movies that counted, the first two good ones, Yeah, the first two after that.
Speaker 1: It was not just nonsense.
Speaker 6: So I don't know the whole story arc between Gilbert and Lewis. We're losing Nerds lets and right. We lost Ogre this year, we lost Louis this year. Yeah, we still have we still have Gilbert, though.
Speaker 4: We have all the good Nerds gone.
Speaker 8: I know, the Paula Cole. Where have all the cowboys gone?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That is good poll. I was referencing Van Haanna, but I love what you're thinking.
Speaker 1: What really matters is this.
Speaker 3: Sixty five percent of the exploratory dives into the deep Ocean have taken place within two hundred nautical miles of either the US, Japan, or New Zealand, and almost all observations of the deep sea floor around ninety seven percent were carried out by those three countries plus France and Germany.
Speaker 4: So we really haven't looked at much of the ocean.
Speaker 1: Floor at all.
Speaker 10: It might be way more than ninety people.
Speaker 4: Down there hanging around.
Speaker 1: Crab people. Great bit. Crab people is a great bit.
Speaker 6: The I think it's called The America's narrated by Tom Hanks. The It was on last night flipping through the old channels, like I don't know what is there to watch, and I caught like the last five minutes of the West Coast episode, and they were talking about blue whales, right, largest animals ever existed, and their hearts this big, and their fins or whatever, their flippers or this big and this, and then they start showing like a mom blue whale with a baby blue whale, and they say like when the baby is born, it's the size of a pickup truck.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: It starts big, and then it puts on like a couple hundred pounds a day. And I'm like, just like a gork situation, did you just say hundreds? Did Tom Hanks just say two hundred pounds a day?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 6: Gigantic thing, rh super cool thing. Tom Hanks is like this, this activity has never been filmed before this. And then they start. They show you there's four blue whales, which is apparently pretty rare to see them in big groups.
Speaker 1: And then for no reason, they just start swimming.
Speaker 6: As fast as possible, and Tom Hanks says something like this is so rare and it had never been observed that scientists at first weren't even sure what the hell was happening.
Speaker 1: Why are they doing this?
Speaker 6: So here's this like speed swim and at one point one of them does a barrel roll just for.
Speaker 1: S's and giggles right like, why is this.
Speaker 6: One going as fast as it can? And now it's doing like a three sixty it's And then they realized, well, three of them are.
Speaker 8: Males, one of them's female, and it's.
Speaker 6: Literally three guys racing going like I'm the fastest barrel. So I know, I know, guys, human men are a holes, but this is just how nature works. It's there's four of them swimming in the Pacific Ocean and three of them look over and they're like, oh my god, that's a lady. Uh rag to the beach, and the guy that's in second place is.
Speaker 1: Like, god, damn, I'm gonna lose this race. Whoop sees little flip I can.
Speaker 6: They literally were showing off in racing to try to impress the female.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable video is super cool. They just out of nowhere.
Speaker 6: It was almost like obviously they somehow can communicate.
Speaker 1: And the like are we doing this? Just like douchebags in a stoplight.
Speaker 6: Loving the engines going worst street race and these blue whales had to look at each other and go, god, damn it, I don't want to do this, but she's right there. That's race. It was awesome. I love nature videos, man. Oh yeah, is that a sign you're getting older? Because I would have never watched that growing up? Ever ever ever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, couldn't get enough of it yet.
Speaker 10: And it's awesome that Hanks narrates because he's I love those planet earths all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Loucho.
Speaker 3: If you like listening, and who doesn't like listening to Tom Hanks. He just released It's a podcast and a documentary series on World War Two called World War Two.
Speaker 4: It's fantastic. The podcast of it's great and it's him reading about.
Speaker 1: World War Two. How much could you want? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Pretty cool.
Speaker 10: I've been seeing the commercials for that on the Real Challenging.
Speaker 4: Real good. That's mine.
Speaker 1: What really matters is this.
Speaker 3: I'm going to tell you guys about Pep, the black Labrador retriever who was falsely accused of murdering a cat and sent to prison. Now in nineteen twenty four, Pep was sent to Eastern State Penitentiary. He was given an inmate number, had his mugshot taken him looking at it right down scoot as hell. His pop prints were taken as well, logged into the prison ledger indicating life since for murder. The newspapers got wind of it and people went nuts before they realized Pep had just been given to the prison as a boost to morale for inmates, and they decided to be cute if they said he was. He'd been throwing to jail for murdering the cat, but people went bad crap crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh, and they.
Speaker 4: Had to release uh, you know, news reports saying we're just kidding.
Speaker 3: He didn't kill a cat. He's fine, he's loving it in life. He's having a good old prison sentenced time.
Speaker 4: That's pretty pretty cool though. But the mugshots great.
Speaker 1: But they have to release a statement. Yeah, people are so upset about it.
Speaker 3: Is nineteen twenty four, so it's not a great picture and you can only see half his face, but he looks like he's been caught murdering your cat, dog Pep.
Speaker 6: What if it was like a self fulfilling prophecy, like when he got out, if he actually started murdering cats because I started murdering.
Speaker 1: Cat, I don't have to do many audio of Pep. I probably do find it.
Speaker 10: They had to give him some streak cred right off the bat.
Speaker 1: I'm always Mocho cat that's the one he killed. I know it's in here somewhere. I can't I never know. Yeah this unit.
Speaker 4: No, No, that's pretty I can't find it. Move on with your day, give up, Paul.
Speaker 1: The Twins won three to one over Cleveland.
Speaker 6: That was a twelve inning game, and Gavin Williams of Cleveland spectacular, but the Twins overcame it anyway. So they are now uh fifty one and fifty three, and despite losing the first two games to Cleveland, split the four game set. That's not that bad, right, No, When that was going the wrong way, they had lost four straight, including two to one of the teams that they were chasing.
Speaker 1: This could have been really bad. If you just lose all four.
Speaker 6: You could pretty much say that'll, that'll pretty much do it, as crazy as that sounds. But the last two was huge because you can't lose four straight to one of the two teams who is on the top of the division. So the Twin way to keep it alive.
Speaker 1: People that I follow yesterday called that a season saving victory might have been so again.
Speaker 6: The A's at Target Field tonight sort of a six game Homestand what really matters, though, is this all.
Speaker 1: My Manson stuff has gone?
Speaker 4: Is Brian open here?
Speaker 1: Rock Talk Rock Rank? I love yeah, man who doesn't he hates Charles Manson? Guy? Well, I don't really love him. I mean, yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Don't either, but you can be fascinated by him and be anti Manson. Yeah, the audio is great sale and the guy's a hell of a singer. He can carry a tune.
Speaker 1: Where was it where we got like the whole crowd singing? That was it Vegas? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Probably?
Speaker 6: Remember did we have a Manson Yeah we had people come up there now yea even yeah exactly.
Speaker 8: We gave away prizes to the best Manson singer.
Speaker 1: It was great. What's wrong with us a lot? Oh? Yeah, we're bored, We're hey, we're almost to the month of the state Fair. Thanks, the summer's flying by. Yeah yeah, life is yeah, amen, Yeah, all right, my turn to your turn. I think it's your term. What really matters is this damn okay.
Speaker 3: In eighteen fifty six, an American mercenary named William Walker invaded nic Aruagua with a private army, captured the government, and successful to declare himself president of the country before he was then overthrown and defeated and executed.
Speaker 4: But he did it.
Speaker 1: Where do you got William? How long between when he took over to the execution? Like?
Speaker 6: Was he president for five years and had a ton of fun? Or was it more like four and a half days? Let's see, because then otherwise it wasn't worth it. Yeah, because I don't think they treated him. Well, I'm sure they didn't, right, I'm sure that country was like, well, no, no, we're going to make this execution as graphic as possible. We're gonna make it look like William Wallace not was it? William Walker?
Speaker 1: Was his name there, William Walker?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, we're gonna go William Wallace on it and rip his intestines out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hideous, hideous whatever it says.
Speaker 3: Eighteen fifty six is when he invaded and captured it, and he lived eighteen sixty so yeah, I guess he he had it for a while.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 1: Interesting, where do you go? I wonder why he just said I'm doing this.
Speaker 4: I guess the same reason we had people singing Charles Manson at the state.
Speaker 1: We had none better to do, right, he was bored.
Speaker 8: I think I could just take over a country if I tried.
Speaker 1: I don't know, at least if you army.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you have a dragon, uh yeah, but he is a wild, cheap stealer esque bad teeth dragon. So no, buddy, Yeah, killed the dentists once because he wouldn't wear his retainer.
Speaker 1: Man, sounds like somebody I know went to prison for killing the cat. Yeah, all curiosity killed the cat no, peptid no? Or did he? Or did he? All right? Paris is here, Marne in a little bit.
Speaker 6: The news is next one hour and fifteen minutes from now, quarter Final number three of the Initials Invitational. Greg Sweatberg, Mike Grimm, Tatum Everett, Elizabeth Threes and Kevin fall In the square off to advance to round two, and one of you gets a crack at one hundred and twenty thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: At eight fifteen, it's the Powersup, won't you on?
Speaker 10: A fan?
Speaker 11: From the one eight hundred Ask Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by Northern