Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great America, and welcome this Thursday afternoon of the tri State. The government has opened. The Democrats have suddenly said, Okay, let's have TSA workers not sleep in their cars. Let's make sure the food stamps get out to people. We're gonna pay the We're gonna pay TSA. We're gonna pay the air traffic controllers at the expense of the insurance companies getting all the money under Obamacare. But that's a different issue. As you may know, there's many, many problems in River City. One of them is on short Vine. Another one is babies and boxes. And Brian Hamrick's on top of both stories. And Brian Hamrick, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Brian, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good. Thanks again, mister Cunningham.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about short Vine this afternoon. Because I saw one of the captains and CPD gave me a shot spotter detail about in the last month, what are the shots being fired in Cincinnati? As if a white piece of paper was in front of me, and I took a bunch of black pepper and shook it all over the paper. There's thousands of thousands of shots being fired, and that doesn't count the other to bacherous misbehavior. Short Vine right against UC campus. And you've done stories on moms and dads not feeling comfortable their kids going to the University of Cincinnati because of the robberies because the car break ins, guns are everywhere. But now it's metastasized a little bit off campus to short Vine. So, first of all, for those listening in Iowa, describe short Vine. Then we'll talk about the failure of parents to keep their kids off Short Vine. At two o'clock in the morning. Please give the American people a full report.
Speaker 2: Well, short Vine is what one block over from UC main campus if you go down Jefferson right where you go into the all the sports sporting events there, you know, you go into with basketball, the football, baseball, all of that just across from there. It's it's it's really it's not officially a part of the u SEE campus, but it is a part of the u SEE community. Uh, And so all the students come over this way a lot of times, especially if there's a sporting event, you have to park over here where you want to or not and walk through the area. And uh, you know, we have talked to. You talk to any of the students, anybody, they know that this area is trouble. And you talk to the business owners down here, they'll tell you the same thing. You know, and some are saying it's as bad as they've ever seen it. Now, short minds had its issues over the years. But you know, just a few weeks ago, they're videos circulated.
Speaker 1: We had it.
Speaker 2: You can see it on our website. Somebody's firing off a gun. People are running, there's a crowd of people. Somebody just opens fire. Everybody's running. I did the story not long ago. Down in front of a liquor store, a fifteen year old goes to rob another guy, a guy we had incidentally interviewed a couple of weeks before, just as a random person who observed another crime somewhere. He's standing outside this liquor store, all caught on camera. The kid goes to rob him. He pulls the gun on the victim. What he doesn't realize this victim he has his own gun. So they're in a big shootout, people everywhere. You can see him scattered there, you know. So the victim gets shot to death. The fifteen year old shot as well, but he survived, and so that case is still in the courtroom. And there have been all kinds of other there's other ones that don't even go reported. Kids that have been attacked. We just talked to the mother of UC student who's been attacked two times walking out here. So city council today is going to try and do something. Uh. They're going to enact as curfew.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, if you talk to business owners down here, they think what's happening is they did that crack down down by Fountain Square and all that. Well, these these folks that create problems, they go somewhere, They're going to be somewhere, and a lot of people think they're just up here. So we've got sort of a whack a mole problem going on. And so we're gonna whack the mole up here and see if and see if that works. But you know, who knows if it's going to have any effect at all. But it looks like here in just a couple of hours the uh if city council is going to vote to try and do something up here, and right now their answer is a curfew, uh for the middle of the.
Speaker 1: Eyes kind of queue the red box, get rid of the food trucks. Let's have a curfew. I watched Chief Isaac Are retired as the chief of police from CPD. Now's the chief of police, and U see and he said that it's ridiculous when you we have ten to eleven twelve year olds, thirteen year olds running around committing mayhem at two o'clock in the morning, and when the weather is good, it's worse than the weather is bad. You had a couple of us, these students two weeks ago, thought it might be a good idea to get a pizza. I think for meos They're walking out with a large pepperoni pizza and a gang of six or seven kids got around him and they didn't want to give them the pizza, and so the gang of six kids beat the crap at him, kicked him in the head, broken bones everywhere, and the robbers got the pizza, running down Short Vine trying to eat a slice of pizza. And so it's absurd. It's ridiculous, And what we need is a functional juvenile court system that when you catch these kids there's consequences. There's that thirteen year old who murdered someone who's going to be held in Jubie court till twenty one. Then he's going to be released. And there's not a statute under fourteen to deal with murder. We don't have laws that even deal with ten, eleven, twelve year olds committing arm robberies. What do you do? And I want to know where is my where is dad? Where's the social constraints on bad human behavior? And uh with the weather nice tonight and tomorrow is gonna be a problem.
Speaker 2: It's uh, it has uh in a lot of these kids.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: This has become part of the uh of the culture. It's celebrated in song and dance and music and the tenements of this and this isn't This doesn't just come from me. This comes from the folks who are down here in these neighborhoods. You know they know it as well that you know it's uh. You'll hear it in their music, for example, you'll hear these uh these songs and the and the lyrics are all killed. The cops, beat the women, UH, take the money, smoke the dope, and and that you're that that those are the tenements the ability, and then they aspire to be these thugs that they see standing on the corner, right, And it's because I mean, the sons have done great marketing. I gotta give him that. You know, the city ought to see tire those guys and say, hey, what are you doing to attract youth? Because at the end of the rainbow there is no there is nothing. There's nothing for him. There's jail or they're getting shot to death, you know, or getting out of it somehow. That that's what's really there. But but nobody's dispelled the myth that they're gonna be a big wheel and there's some sort of al Capone figure. Uh, you know, that's you know, there's some grandiose lifestyle. You know, at best, a guy gets about a week and a car he paid for him cash with speakers blasting their theme music, riding through the sounds of Cincinnati. That's the guy. Like, he gets about a week of that, maybe a month, Yeah, and then he's shot to death or thrown in jail or something happened to him. But but you know, there's nobody living the high life. You know, if they are, I don't see them. What I see are the dead people. Those are the ones who you see.
Speaker 1: Like boat guards, etc. Is always a market, it is kind of an ovank guard, kind of a music theater venue. But the actual business owners don't want to come on camera and talk, do they.
Speaker 2: No. We've talked to a number of folks up here. I just I'm up one short vine as we speak and just talking to people and they're like, yeah, nah, you know what. I don't think I better, but but I think it's a good idea that they do something. But people are afraid. They're afraid. They don't want any kind of repercussions because if you stand out, you might get a lightning bolt. We're not done trying to catch up with folks. Hopefully we'll get somebody today, one of these business owners. But they'll tell us all, you know, off camera. They're willing to tell us, you know, hey, look something's got to be done. It's crazy. I think Chief Isaac said, look, it don't even count the violent crime, but just the chaos that's going on. That's the way he put it. So you know it's happening, and there's you know, it's just a lot of activity up here, and you know, we're fortunately that it hasn't gotten worse with like I said, when you got somebody unloading guns, Yes, yoh, well, I mean you've got people unloading guns when there are dozens of people standing around. You could have one of these situations where you've got multiple people shot and killed. You know, Like, I was amazed that when these two the guy who got killed pulled the gun and shot back. That when there's people sitting everywhere, how the bullets missed all those other people? I have no idea, because they both basically unloaded their weapons and those bullets were flying everywhere. It's like the OK Corral out there.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not fair to the OK Corral. And lastly, on this topic, before we talk about babies and boxes, uh, the superintendent of schoolers came home with slowly a couple of weeks ago. There's about five thousand kids in cps that are homeless, five thousand boys and little girls living in cars, and another five thousand are English second language kids. That and then you have a chronic absentee rate of forty seven percent and seventy one percent of black boys are chronically absent. You put all that together and you got a recipe for total cultural collapse. Secondly, I got to get to this. You did a great story on babies and boxes and I saw this, and I said, I heard the number. One hundred and seventy newly born babies put in boxes in fire departments another example of collapse of our culture. Explain that story.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, they put these they call them, they're the ones they use around here mostly are called the safe haven baby boxes. And so you have these moms who, you know, they're stuck in a bad spot and they they don't know what to do, and so they've opened this up and then anonymously you can drop the baby in this box and at the fire station the alarm goes off. Don't have these things for years, and you know, kind of forget that they got it, and then all of a sudden, that's what they had in Union Township. Somebody puts a baby in a box. They know nothing about where the baby came from. It was a healthy baby, and now that baby's on the road to a whole different life. That was in a Union Township. They don't give a specific day or time when that was, but it was very recent and last week or two weeks they had the baby drop there. And meanwhile in Hamilton they were putting in a brand new baby box. Just you know, someday somebody's gonna use it, you know. And so these moms who feel they got no other choice, nowhere else to go.
Speaker 1: I know, they could have bored it and killed the baby, and they didn't do that. And so it used to be a felony to do it. Now it's no harm, no foul for the mother. Correct.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, no, huh, they're no charges. They don't even you know, want to know who the mom is. They just want the baby to be safe. That's their main goal. And I talked to the woman, she's out of Indiana who started this. There's like somehow I think she said three hundred This was a three hundred and ninety fifth baby box, the one in Hamilton. They got them all through Texas and everywhere. Uh, And they have had seventy babies since they started the program put in the boxes, and one hundred and seventy eight that women, just moms, came to the fire station where they have the baby box. They didn't put it in a box. They just handed it over to the firefighters there though, and said, you know, take care of the baby. And so they put it in with the child services and then you know, they find a home for it. I wouldn't be surprised if the one in Union Township didn't already didn't already place. Or you know, there are people that are waiting for babies, hoping to get you know, a healthy baby, right and you know can't have kids and all that. So, like you said, it's a you know, it's a it's a it's a program that you know is working. Like you said that it should certainly be the alternative because you know what the folks who have these boxes and put them in say, you know, you know, it gives women an opportunity to do something rather than the alternative, which often is not a good choice to make.
Speaker 1: And for those who may be caught in this about a minute remaining, those might be women that are caught in this no harm, no foul, And you don't know who the mother is. And I guess down the road in fifteen or twenty years somebody a mother could pop up and say, where's my child? I don't know, there's no identifiers, correct, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, they they say there's no identification to it. I'm not sure how they do that. If it happened. I don't know that they've been in there well enough to have had anybody come back and say, hey, you know, let's reconsider this. I'm not sure what the procedures are are for that, if they did have that, But but the whole idea is that it's an anonymous it's an anonymous uh uh drop that you drop the baby and nobody is like, no questions asked, ass you know, and and that's the way they set it up to be.
Speaker 1: So now we'll see but or whatever. It's sad, it's sick and it's good. It's one of those things in life. It's sick, but it's sad, but it's good because it is so easy to kill baby in uterot today. In fact, there's organizations like Planned Parentode making millions of dollars through that terrible business. At least mothers have the you know, it's not easy, of course delivering a child. But well, once it's done, to recognize I can't handle this as a positive. We'll see what happens at two o'clock with short vine and that's a game of whack a mole. And if that is shut down, back to the central business district here, there and everywhere. And I won't stop until parents are responsible and juveniles are held accountable. The police need to arrest, the prosecutor needs to prosecute, and the judge needs a sentence, and it has to be consequences. And right now you can kill, murder, rape, rob and there's no consequence because we have a juvenile court system like Harry Bloom, the judge there who give book reports and say don't do it again and apologize and out you go again. It's a revolving door. There's about a few hundred needs to be taken off the streets to save a few hundred thousand, and until that happens, for nowhere, but I'll be watching tonight for the story about short Vine. Brian Hammrick, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Brian, Thanks again, mister Cunningham.
Speaker 1: All right, back to work. There's the best street reporter in town covering Shortvine, babies and boxes, sexual assaults in college os, Episcopalian churches and more. Let's continue news coming up at sho home of the Reds, the Bengals and more. Which Joe will be quarterback on Sunday in Pittsburgh on News Radio seven hundred WLW NO. I'd hit the music Dave Keaton hit the music. Another Thursday afternoon in the Tri State. Whether it's unbelievably well today, tomorrow, Saturday, little rain, next week, right now, get out and join things, enjoy things. It might be last weekend for a while, who knows. And we'll continue to follow that closely. A couple things the band aid on a bleeding wound, or having prohibitions against red bikes or against food trucks, or having these ridiculous curfews that no one follows. I think as if that'll solve any of the problems. When it does not. It is lousy parenting, this functional youth and a bad culture that don't understand the value of hard work, perseverance, fear of God, and love. A country of delayed satisfaction to do things necessary in life to make the better things possible. That means that the three rules of life for a great America's number one number one go to school and graduate, could be high school, could be college. Go to school and graduate. And number two work or continue to go to school. Many young folks I know do both. They work then go to school. The number three, do not commit crime. Do those three things. You don't need a government program. You'll need red bike prohibitions, don't need food truck prohibitions, don't need any of the so called curfews or any of the other issues that are band aids on cancerous tumor. The cancerost tumor is a culture that does not recognize the values of being a great in American and a great human being because education is the latter out of the hole in which you might find yourself. Now many do not see the light. I can't imagine living living in a car, or being homeless if you're twelve years old, or if you're thirteen years old, running around short Vine committing crimes, beating people up for their pizzas. I can't imagine the lifespan of that person long term is not good. End up like Ryan Hinton hoisting cars in northern Kentucky then getting shot by Cincinnati police because you're running around with guns. That's the resolution is they have so called leaders say the problem is not the police, The problem is not red bikes. The problem are parents, mainly fathers out of the home, great bulk of the fathers out of the home and mothers that are overwhelmed and our children themselves, so especially males don't develop full mental alertness till they're about twenty five or thirty years old. In my case, I think it was about thirty five years old. I came out of a culture of St. Savior, of Roman Catholicism, of nuns. I was grounded and going to school, working from an early age. And that's not the way things happen today. If you're poor. If you're poor, become a perpetual victim and expect free stuff from the government. And I would add that the affordability crisis we're being discussed, and I want to talk about Jeffrey Epstein before too much time goes by. But you know, having taken several econ classes in the at the end of the day, despite the demands of Mamdani and liberal Democrats like Greg Lansman, that the way to have better healthcare is to restrict supply and raise the price, not exactly just the opposite. When government gets involved in something like Obamacare, it becomes less affordable, becomes more expensive and more bureaucratically driven, causing less good outcomes. That that is what Obamacare is. But I regress, it's only in the end, there's two ways to make something more affordable. That is, to reduce the price or increase the supply. So you reduce demand and you increase the supply, then guess what prices go down. It's a simple rule. It makes sense. So with the so called affordability crisis, when government intervenes in the market, it tends to cause precisely the opposite of what it tends because the only way to reduce pricing it to reduce prices is to reduce the price artificially because of demand or increase the supply. That's it. The reason chevrolets are so shall we say, inexpensive, is because the demand is high because there's less of them. And the opposite occurs. And the reason something like healthcare becomes more expensive when government is involved, it raises the price reduces because the price is reduced allegedly because government is subsidizing it, more people jump in. But then when the market forces come into play, the price jacks up. So every time the government intervenes in the marketplace, interventions are designed to increase demand through subsidies. If we subsidize something that will that will tend to reduce the price. Because government's involved, it doesn't. It increases the prices they're designed to reduce supply through restrictions or regulations. Are both. So when government in the last ten or fifteen years got involved in some industry or some business instead of letting the market forces work, whether it's hospital services or college tuition, college textbooks, medical care. Look what's happened to childcare largely subsidized by the government. Way up, food and beverage, housing, But housing's gone up because the supply is about the same, but the availability of individuals to afford a houses gone down. It's no coincidence. But when there's heavy governmental regulation and subsidization. The list includes products left to their own, devices would go down in value, but down in price and up in value. The opposite happens. Free markets generate more supply and more efficiency and less price. Right apply more efficiency and that means the price goes down. You can think about what's happened, for example, to the price of a television set. When I first got married, we had to rent a television set from Barker TV for I think it was nineteen dollars and ninety five cents a month. I rented a TV, a Sony Trenton Tom was too expensive when I first bought the fancy TV sets. They were ten thousand dollars. Now there's six hundred. The market forces came in, the prices came down, the efficiencies came down, the supply was greater, and more Americans buy TVs. Am I teaching a class an econ right here? I would hope. So. So when Obamacare came in about fifteen years ago, the government there were few people signing up because the great bulk of the American people, about ninety five percent, get their healthcare from where Medicare, Medicaid, veterans benefits, or employer employee sponsored plans. And employers and employees are in the business of holding down expenses. iHeart Media has a pretty good health plan that I don't use because I'm on Medicare, but nonetheless I regress. Plus I'm on the state's system because of my lovely wife, but those on the system tell me that I hurt. Media is in the business of holding down the cost to employees, and the employees here, some fifty thousand strong across the country want certain services, so law supply and demand begins to work. That means, instead of going up higher higher, people can't afford it. Employers can't afford it. The two work together with the market to hold down the price provide more services at a lower expense. Now with Obamacare completely different. As you know, the goal of Obamacare, like the Campbell's nose under the tent, was to bring socialized medicine, one payer for all, put everybody under medicare, let the government make your decisions. We see what happened with Obamacare when that was done. For those who don't know about Obamacare, there are exchanges and if you're not covered anywhere else. Only seven percent of the American people have applied so far for Obamacare. The government has put out exchanges of large insurance companies. So the government says to these large United Healthcare et cetera, large insurance companies, We're going to give you large subsidies in order to get as many people possible in your plans. So their private plans that are paid for by the government largely up to the tune of about fifty billion dollars a year. The idea was is to have the same market forces at play because who's making the payment and who's paying who's receiving the services. Instead of through an employer employee plan in which both sides rub against each other. To have lower cost to the employer and lower cost to the employee along with better broader services, might be opt to go with dental. Well, Obamacare didn't do that. Obamacare gives billions and billions of dollars directly to insurance companies to sign up as many people as you can through the exchanges under the idea that well, the market forces at work are going to go to come into play and guess what the price price is going to go down. Well, no, the government funded Obamacare. When the government gets involved in one of my principles of life, the cost go up, availability goes down. So the insurance companies have received fifty to eighty billion dollars a year in subsidies from the federal government, which means from you, you pay for Obamacare. Then the insurance companies decide their plans, who gets covered, who doesn't get covered, What are the deductibilities, what are the prices paid for by the individual person that we're largely going to subsidize. So the insurance companies have made off Like Bandits, their stock price has gone up one thousand percent. People want a buype because the government is funding healthcare Secondly, the companies decide how much each individual person pays and what the deductibility is and whether you pre existing conditions, etc. Can apply, So the company decides that. And so the seven million people on the Unaffordable Care Act have seen their premiums artificially kept low because market forces were not at play. And secondly, the government is subsidizing the medical insurance companies. So now but you take away the subsidy, now you find out that your premium might go up two or three times because now the companies can say, look, we're going to have to charge you the market rate because the government's not subsidized, subsidizing, subsidizing us anymore. Now we've got a crisis of seven million people fired up by the fact is I've been artificially supported off to the side, independently by the American taxpayer, and I'm going to have to pay the real price for my medical care instead of letting forces come into play. So this is health savings accounts. But now people are fired up, and the course the media will blame the Republicans every time and not the Democrats. It'd be interesting to get stories as to what Obama promised when he said it. I've played you of the cuts, I won't bore you with them further, he said loud and proud. This is going to reduce the deficit by four trillion dollars. You're gonna get better care to lower price. You like your plan, keep your plan, like your doctor, Keep your doctor. All the lies, all the lies are told, and the media will not tell you about the lies because they're in the business of attacking Republicans and not telling the truth. Now, the truth is Obamacare has miserably failed. The Campbell's nose under the tent to make sure we had one payer medicare everyone have government sponsored healthcare has failed temporarily. But what will happen. I may not be with you when it occurs. At some point, the Democratic Party, now run by AOC and Mamdani, are going to control of the House, the Senate, and the Presidency. The first thing to do is get rid of the filibuster requiring sixty votes. Then they can ram through with a compliant US Supreme Court, who at that point will have fourteen justices and not nine. All liberals like Justice Jackson will be appointed be fourteen members of the of the US Supreme Court, and the House and the Senate, and they're going to be able to bring into the Union two or three more states like Washington, DC will be a state, and Puerto Rie Rico will be a state, guaranteeing control of the House and the Senate. As far as I can see, they're going to demand that everyone have one payer of Medicare will be it, and then we'll look like Canada or Western Europe, where average Americans cannot get medical care. You stand in line the costs of skyrocketing. When the government gets involved, the prices, the costs go way up, the subsidies increase, and when the rugs pulled out from under you, you're left holding the bag. Very simple, Let's continue. I got to get onto Epstein files here. At some point I'll briefly say this down on my side of the fence, believing the President Donald Trump on this issue is pure as the driven snow. Virginia Goufrey, who's the main litigant in many of the lawsuits, who now has killed herself, has said for years under oath, Donald Trump was not involved. All the attorneys for Jeffrey Epstein, from Alan Dershowitz to large law firms all represented him have been released of their lawyer client privilege now because their client's dead. Have all said unanimously that Donald Trump was not involved with Jeffrey Epstein as far as trafficking of young girls, teenage girls, or having sex with young girls. CNN is in the business of trying to find somewhere, somehow, some girl somewhere who's now in her thirties or forties that she had sex with Donald Trump when she was sixteen years old. They've sought tither and fro and the answer is zero, zilch, nada. So on one side, you have all the victims of Jeffrey Epstein who said Trump didn't do it. You have Alan Dershowitz and all the attorneys representing Jeffrey Epstein and just Laine Maxwell who said Donald Trump didn't do it. You have the women themselves who said Donald Trump didn't do it. You have all the US attorneys and states attorneys like Alvin Bragg New York City, who is all the information who wants to indict Donald Trump for anything said Trump didn't do it. You have all that lined up. But then every now and then there's a leaked email that may reference the fact that Donald Trump is the dog that didn't bark. What bell does that mean? I don't know. But the victims said Trump didn't do it. The lawyers said Trump didn't do it, The prosecutor said Trump didn't do it. Jeffrey Epstein said he didn't do it, and Jeffray Maxwell said, uh, just Laine Maxwell said Trump didn't do it. But the media won't let it alone, will they? More bombshells are coming out. The truth will set you free. Let's continue. But don't tell me when the government gets involved in a large way in a big governmental program that availability goes up and costs go down. Just the opposite happens. And Obamacare, the Unaffordable Care Act, is a great example of that. The media won't tell you the truth. But I just did twelve fifty five Home of Your Bengals. There's radio seven hundred WW. Now let's continue. Bill Cunningham, the Great American. Of course, the turning point USA. Events taking place in college campuses are generally accepted, and every now and then completely unacceptable. Goes to the behavior of you, Cal Berkeley. What happened a week or so ago is indicative of what happens on many liberal college campuses. But Charlie Kirk had a mission, and it was an important mission because to capture someone's mind early in life and have them form a certain conservative and godly principles is critical, especially in a marketing system and an education system where those ideas are not welcomed. So when turning point USA a month or so ago, went to Auburn, went to Alabama, and went to Mississippi, sold out crowds. The prophet I call him the Saint Paul of the twenty first century. Charlie Kirk was struck down in his prime by a left wing assassin. It was thought by killing the messenger that the message would not live. But the message continues to live. But if you've seen the video about what happened at Berkeley u CAL Berkeley, which by the way, was the birthplace the free speech movement, you know free speech movement was important at Berkeley. Now not so much. Because of what happened at Berkeley. The Feds are launching a civil slash criminal investigation of those involved with Antifa and others, and also against the administration itself. Jon of you and I now is Collie Stimpson. He's a former local and federal prosecutor he's with the Hardy Foundation. And Collie Stimpson who went to Kenyon College. I'm night in the great state of Ohio. Welcome, I think for the first time to the Bill Cunningham Show. So, first of all, for those who may not know what happened, describe the events of a week or so ago at the UC Berkeley campus. What occurred.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So tp USA, Charlie Kirk's organization, applied for and got a permit to hold a typical lecture rally within a facility at Berkeley. A whole bunch of people signed up to go to the left. These got upset because the tolerant left is not so tolerant, and so all sorts of agitators went to Berkeley or or from Berkeley, and not only did they cause a riot and engage in violent activities outside the place, they really just caused mayhem. Now, the event did go off inside without a hitch, but people were assaulted, and of course the FEDS were there, and the local police were there, and the campus.
Speaker 1: Police were there.
Speaker 4: So the FEDS have asked the local and campus police to preserve all the videos so that they can get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 1: In the US Department of Civil Rights Division is headquartering this. It could be a criminal situation since we have experienced and prosecution. Go back in time. I saw some By the way, this story never hit the mainstream media. It doesn't fit the mainstream media of left doing the agitators shutting down free speech at Berkeley, but it's on several other websites, including Heritage and including Fox News, the Bright Part, etc. It hit there, But go back in time because I saw reporting that when the permit was issued, there was a circular went around the Berkeley campus telling students how to get tickets who didn't want to go but wanted to keep others from actually getting inside the hall. They had double and triple ticketing that indicated they wanted to destroy the event by making look as if nobody would attend it. And second, there was funding from George Soros and other foundations to pay for individuals to travel to Berkeley. They have their signs pre printed and if you act in a certain way, you got certain monies. If you acted up, if you got arrest it, you got five thousand dollars. You had to get arrested, do stupid stuff, you got paid for it. So this is astro turf protesting. But may I ask you, Colley Stimpson, what is the indications of who funds these riots, how much are they paid, who's doing it, and what's the liability of the college campus.
Speaker 4: Well, let's start with the black Letter Law. Eighteen USC. Twenty one oh one is a federal statute that criminalizes rioting, and so it's not criminalizing free speech, which of course we still enjoy free speech in this country. But rioting is defined by federal statute that whoever travels an interstate or foreign commerce commerce, or uses a cell phone, et cetera to incite a riot, to organize, promote and encourage, or participate and carry out a riot, or commit any act of violence. Fruence of a riot, and riot is not free speech. It means a public disturbance involving an act of violence by one or more persons. And so I think when you hear Scott Basant, the Treasury Secretary, and Hermith Dillon, the head of the Civil Rights Division at DOJ, say they're going to get to the bottom of this, They're going to get find out who's funding this, you know, whether it's Soros, the source affiliated organizations. You can read my book Road Prosecutors, How radical Soros lawyers are destroying America's communities. Chapter two goes to all the funding of these If they're funding people for free speech, that's not a crime. If they're funding people encouraging them and citing them to commit acts of violence, they're as guilty as the violent person. So I think they're going to get to the bottom of this, and they need to prosecute some people federally to stamp stamp this out.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the video now, there's two or three individuals making complete funos and themselves throwing things at the at the police. And also there was circumstances of physical assaults that happens, and one particular is vicious. Someone wearing across was beaten in the streets of Berkeley, and I understand there's criminal charges against that person. What do we know about that person, who, by the way, will be paid by these foundations to act up. And how serious a crime could it be for someone who beat someone in the streets of America because they're wearing across attending a Charlie Kirk memorial event.
Speaker 4: Depends on the level of the assault. If it's a simple assault, it's a misdemeanor. If it's a felony assault, it can carry a longer period of time. The problem is that in Oakland, just like across the Bay in San Francisco, they had Soros rogue prosecutor. So Pamla Price is the roague prosecutor in Oakland. And so I think the FED that the locals are just going to turn the blind eye and say, oh, this is just Berkeley. This happens, It's been happening since the sixties, no big deal. So this is why Harmeith Dillon and the Federal Eure of Investigation and the Joint Terrorism Task Forces are looking at the bigger picture. Who's paying for these people to be agitators? Who's paying for them to assault? Because then you raise it to a federal offense if they cross state lines or used a means of interstate commerce i e. A Cell phone, text, etc. And who doesn't that can rise to the level of a federal offense. You don't want the local prosecutor to handle this because she doesn't do prosecution.
Speaker 1: Let's broaden this a little bit to Alvin Braggue in New York City. We had for long period weeks and months violent riots happening on Columbia University all over the place. When they shut down city thoroughfares, they throw rocks and bottles at the police, they keep students from going to classes, violent ugly stuff, hospitalizations. Not yet a murder, I don't think, but the most violent riots are taking place. And Alvin Bragg, who's the state prosecutor, has prosecutor a total of zero people. However, with Donald Trump, he found on a form he didn't put some payments supposedly to Stormy Daniels, and he metastasized that form from a state violation to a federal violation. That thing is still pending, and that thing's going nowhere, even though he's been convicted. So when you wrote your book on rogue prosecutors federally in state, certain crimes should be prosecuted, certain crimes should not. Is it common in blue cities and blue states when these riots take place that the local prosecutors turn a blind eye and do nothing, including some of the local federal prosecutors under Joe Biden.
Speaker 4: So ninety percent of crimes are prosecuted at the local level, ten percent only or prosecute the federal level. There's twenty three hundred elected das across the country.
Speaker 1: These are low visibility, low dollar.
Speaker 4: Rates, but Soros figured out in twenty sixteen he could buy himself a DA, which was a cheap investment, and by doing that, you reversed engineer. That's their word is not ours the criminal justice system, because the DA herself is the gatekeeper to the criminal justice and she and she alone decides who gets prosecuting who doesn't. So even though only seventy or one or two of these twenty three hundred are are Soros bought and paid for, that represents sixty eight percent of the nation's population. These are in the big cities, and so they are a perfectly good law and ordered Democrat DA's in cities across this country. This is not a blue or red state issue, or a liberal or conservative issue. This is either your for law and order or you're for chaos. The reason we dedicated an entire chapter to Alvin Bragg and our book is because he's a chaos guy. He's a Soros bought and paid for road. Prosecutors don't prosecute misdemeanors, water down felonies to misdemeanors, don't send violent use to adult court don't ask for cash, bail, etcetera. And of course, why that happens, crime goes up. So that's why Alvin Bragg hasn't done the right thing or authorized as prosecutores do the right thing to prosecute thugs and people who commit assault and by the way, almost all of whom do so as a hate crime because they're against Jews. And after October seventh and at least a whirlwind of anti semitism across college campuses almost all focused on people of the Jewish faith.
Speaker 1: It's pathetic, and someone is funding this because you can't have thousands of so called students showing up with the same signs, with the same circulars. And then moneys are being paid to protests. If you're arrest at bond is posted, if you commit certain crimes, you're paid additional money to commit crime. And this is all below the surface. I mean, Donald Trump as busy as can be. Nonetheless, I hope Harmett, Dillon and others US Department of Justice can go to the head of the snake, and that is the Foreign Ford Foundation, the Gates Foundation, George Soros and other liberals who are billionaires that fund turmoil I don't understand how it's in American interest to have individuals paid large amounts of money to cause complete chaos on college campuses in major cities and get away with it. And let me give you an example here in Cincinnati which has gone national, and you might recall, on July to twenty sixth, we had what many considered to be a race ride in which individuals with white skin were beaten at the hands of individuals with black skin, and it was all on videotape, and of course that went national because we had city council members in Cincinnati who stood up and they brought in the microphones and the cameras and said, listen to what I have to say. This is like a week or ten days after the event. All the person's charge were black and all the victims are white. And the city council members said, at this news conference, you know this is wrong. We want the prosecutor to find somebody white. We want a white person charged with a crime and lo and behold. About two or three weeks later, one of the victims, whose head was treated like a soccer ball, was charged with a crime under the orders of the city solicitor, who wanted a white person charged. The line prosecutors and the Hamlet County Prosecutor's office said, no, you had the police officer CPD sint Police said, we've investigated this and there's nothing here. We're not going to charge the victim who has head treated like a football with a crime. They also then went to the chief of police, her name is Teresa Thiji, who wanted her to sign charges against this white victim of crime because of the color of his skin, and she refused, so she gets fired. And so finally the city solicitor finds a captain to put his name on a criminal charge that a white person committed a crime to playcate the members of city council who just happened to be black liberals. Isn't that on the surface, you're an expert on this. Is this on the surface a criminal civil violation? To have city officials demanded a person be charged with the crime because of the color of their skin, isn't that wrong?
Speaker 4: Of course it's wrong. You should focus on the conduct, not the color of the skin. And people who commit criminal violations should be held accountable, and people who are victims should receive the proper dignity and victim services they deserve. I mean, I was a criminal defense.
Speaker 1: Lawyer, I was a judge for five years.
Speaker 4: I've been on all sides of the courtroom. I never looked at the color of the skin of the purp or the victim. You look at the status of the person for their actus rays what they did or didn't do, and whether they were the victim.
Speaker 1: Or not a victim.
Speaker 4: And so people who view the world with race colored glasses, and this is the problem, have a skewed vision of America. And most Americans have moved way past this. And so that's why this rogue prosecutor movement is the worst failed social experiment in criminal justice in the last fifty years. That's why Alvin Brad I'm sorry. That's why Chess Aboudine in San Francisco, and George Gascon in LA and Marilyn mose Being Baltimore, and Kim Gardner Saint Louis and Rachel Rollins and Boston, all the rest of them, Kim Fox in Chicago, the first Road prosecutor have all slithered out of office or gotten voted out of office because people want their public safety. And you know better than most that the people who that violent crime is demographically and geographically located concentrated in the inner cities, and the main victims of violent crime inner city are blacks and minorities. And so you're either for law and order, which then protects communities, especially hard tough communities, or you're for chaos. And if you're for chaos and you view the criminal justice system through race colored glasses, then you're actually harming the very people you pretend to care the most.
Speaker 1: About, which is interesting. But it continues, and I see subterfuges on college campuses in which the DEI, as a wooden stake put through. It's hard. However they do it by some other mechanism. They want to continue the race discrimination, they want to continue the religious discrimination. Call it something different. And I can recall fifty or sixty years ago in the South, Democrats refused to enforce federal law. And now we're fifty six years later, and all of a sudden, Democrats are refusing to enforce federal law. Isn't that somewhat unusual?
Speaker 4: Well, it's a sad reality. What's been going on for a while, and it was only made worse during the Obama and Biden administrations. And you know the fact that settle civil rights laws which prohibit a hiring, promotion, tenure based on race haven't been enforced doesn't mean it's not illegal. And thank god the Supreme Court issued their decision and Students for Fair Admissions against Tarvard and against the UNC to prohibit the use of race and admissions in colleges. But it's been illegal for decades to promote higher people based on the color of their skin.
Speaker 2: And again, I think.
Speaker 4: Most people have just moved beyond this right. And it's only the elite race baiters who care about this because they don't want the civil rights laws applied equally across the board. They only want a one way ratchet, and most Americans are done with that.
Speaker 1: All right. Once again, Cully Stimpson of the Heritage Foundation, and you've been on both sides of prosecution, plus as a judge. What's happening in American society is sick, and it's well funded for particular purpose to cause chaos. And during chaos and confusion, that's where liberals and Marxists get their way. And I look at what's happening in New York City with Mom Donnie's election, and I'm thinking, my god, I can't wait to see what that looks like. He's not going to send cops the nine to one one calls anymore. He's going to send social workers to see if that works with domestic violence victims. I don't know how that's going to work, but we'll see what happens. Coullie Stimpson, you're a great American and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you, Cully.
Speaker 4: Great to be with you.
Speaker 1: Thanks God bless America. Let's continue with more. We get the government we deserve and the times that worries me greatly. Bill Cunningham News next Year Home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: And so I'll be quiet, man and answer your questions so I can get the work.
Speaker 5: Hello, quiet skulls, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: God you know I'm saying. That's Mike Tomlin. Mike Tomlin, as you know, Mike Tomlin. Yes, they're there to talk about the great news of the bank was getting ready, Let's get back to work. By segment, we have soccer high school boys Royalty in the house. And then for the second time in a row, we have a coach seeing Severling is here to talk about the Summit Country today and say give me a full report, Willy.
Speaker 5: We want to welcome in the Division five Ohio Champions of State Soccer champions Boys. They defeated Toledo Ottawa Hills five to one to win the title. To get in, they went overtime in the semi finals, scored with five seconds live regulation five second and then they wanted an extra time. They go in, whip up on Ottawa Hill, seat him and beat him about the face and head.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 5: Let's see they they have won nine state champions the championships, they're nine to zero and championship games.
Speaker 1: Scott Savoring, he is here, he's the coaching Scott. Let's talk about the last game. Set it up Ottawa Hills. You told me off the other. Essentially you've beat them a total of two times out of the last seventy eight times you played him, but these two times should beat him. It was for the state title. Tell the American people about that last match. It's a great game. Our guys came out ready to play. We knew that if we scored a first game and forced them to kind of come out with to match our tempo it'll be a struggle for them. And Carter Long, one of the guys that I have with me today. He put on a clinic, scored two early goals, and finished the game with a hat trick to set us up to go on and win five. Hat trick. This the pitch, tell me about the goal. They're winning goal five seconds remained. The fans are going nuts, screaming is everywhere. The pressure is on. You're bleeding from your eyeballs. You gotta score. Tell the American people what happened. Well, I didn't score that one. I'm sorry. I try to set you up.
Speaker 6: No, it's okay, it's a good but our sophomore scored that beck at Brinkman and it was unbelievable. He stepped up and we talked about pressure a lot, and that's the most pressure moment I think I've ever been in soccer. And he's stepped up and just I guess hit it and it was unbelievable. Five seconds left and we all celebrated, like you the world.
Speaker 1: You went nuts, got like Louisville, be Kentucky. The coach broke his hand during the celebration. Yeah that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Well now, Willie also the Summit girls won the state championship in soccer. They're here next Wednesday. It couldn't get a bay they wanted. They had to go to algebra class.
Speaker 1: And these kids right here, I've already completed their studies. Correct, girls who are still working toward their g D. They had to stay in school. Is that correct? Correct? Do you coach the girls too? I do not. That is coach Mike f is Mike any good? He's all right guy? Before I go into the academic questions these boys. Because I want to know the quality of education at Summer Country Day segment, give me some sports and make it fast.
Speaker 5: Willy the student reporters of proud service of your local tame Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati, Cowayoming Air.
Speaker 1: It won eight eight eight nine.
Speaker 5: Six h v A C Sports. And we also want to thank Ron's roost Willie the world's greatest fried chicken on the west side thirty eight to fifty three race road at five seven four two two two. I think the team ate about fifty pieces of chicken in between they got when they got here.
Speaker 1: You don't want to get Ron, I don't want to get behind the segment in a buffet line. Don't want to these guys in a buffet line. That's right, left.
Speaker 5: Let's see Joe Flacco didn't throw yesterday. Willie's out on the field right now as we speak. Getting that shoulder ready for the Steelers game and preview it all tonight Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by Toe Round Table Show presented by Postman Law Live from Long Nicks and Hebron Get this six oh five, Get them all in, and also college basketball The West Miller Show, Get the Latest on the Bearcatch tonight eight oh five for the origin of Montgomery in.
Speaker 1: Now, Coach, as he continues, you told me off there are these boys did not win half their games in soccer? Is that correct? What was the final record?
Speaker 3: That's correct? We went we finished twelve six and six. We finished this season the regular season at five six and six. But we knew, with our schedule being as difficult it was and the teams that we played, that we would be ready for the postseason.
Speaker 1: You got them ready at the right time. Exactly did you play Deer Park Wildcasts and were able to compete with those boys? But we did not. We almost did. We were one round from playing them.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately they they did not make it, but it would have been a tough game for us.
Speaker 1: We will.
Speaker 5: Coach told me, this is the sixth time boys and girls at Summit overall have won the title.
Speaker 1: Right, both boys and girls. It has been done six times, in the fourth time by Summit Country Day. Incredible. How's the cupboard? Is it bear for next year? Are you gonna reload? What are you gonna do? Rebuild? Reload? What are you gonna do? We graduate six seniors.
Speaker 3: We expect to be competitive again next year, trying trying to reload.
Speaker 1: Let's go one by one. Give me your name and what your future is like in life.
Speaker 7: My name is John and Baka and I want to go to college, graduate with a four year degree and study finance and going to the financial field after college.
Speaker 1: So you want to be rich, is what you're saying. That's the goal. Where are you going to go to college? Maybe like Xavier, You might go to Xavier, might go to Toledo, might get into NKU if you're lucky. What are you thinking about?
Speaker 7: Those are all great institutions, But I like Ohio State or Indiana the.
Speaker 1: Home of the Hoosiers, sir, all right. Next up, I'm Clemente Volk.
Speaker 7: I plan on studying industrial engineering college and I want to go to either Ohio State or Purdue.
Speaker 1: If I'm engineering, sir.
Speaker 7: Next up, I'm telling a long I want to study environmental studies and then I'll either go to High Whistland or Butler.
Speaker 1: Do you know how Ohio was flat? And most of the Ohio was flat? Environmental studies? You know why? Because of the glaciers way back when? Pretty good about that. Fifteen thousand years ago, a glacier that was a mile and a half high of solid ice came down from the Arctic and it stopped in Cincinnati. And that's why we have seven hills, you know about that stuff. That's why we have the Great Lakes, which I may ask get a name? Next? What are the name of the five Great Lakes?
Speaker 7: Oh Superior, Michigan, Huron Erie, Ontario, Ontario.
Speaker 1: That's it? Pretty good? Next up, young man, I'm Elijah Warner, and I'm looking to play soccer. College. Where you're gonna go to college, if anywhere, trying to go, probably somewhere coastal like Florida down there down south, that's where the girls are and also it's nice and sunny down there. Is that correct? It is very sunny, Ynny. Next up, last, I'm name's Carter.
Speaker 6: I'm only a junior, so I'm not looking to go to college next year, but the year after that, I plan on to go into the financial financial field.
Speaker 1: You know, Scott. I want to test the educational achievement of these boys, to see what some of country day is like and whether or not they have received a good education because they got GPAs of fifteen apiece, I had the Mason comments were in and those girls didn't didn't miss a beat. No, all right? What is the square root of thirty six six? All right? What year did Ohio become a state? What year was it? High became a state in what year? Eighteen three? Very good? Right there? Now, can you name three or four US presidents from the state of Ohio? Taft one William Henry Harrison, Harrison right there, that's three. How about Garfield, Garfield? How about Harrison got Harrison, Wilson Wilson, Now he's from New Jersey. Nonetheless, who is the lieutenant governor of the state of Ohio? Government Dressel. That's it. The old football coach in Ohio State. Very good? What is the state capital of California? Named after her? By the way, a Catholic procedure called a sacrament What is the state capital Sacramento? Very good? Right there? What is the capital of New York State? Very good? Coaching not bad at all? Who's better? Messi or Ronaldo? Who? I?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Messy? Messy? Do I look like Ronaldo? My wife says, I do? I think you do? From the knee down, I look just like him, no question about it. Segment Complete sports. If you don't mind?
Speaker 2: Will he?
Speaker 1: Also?
Speaker 5: The Reds have added to the coaching staff today. They have announced the hiring of Oscar Marine as the bullpen coach. Last year, he was the pitching coach for the Pittsburgh Pirates, overseeing a staff that featured Paul Skeins.
Speaker 1: Can the Reds get Paul Skan? Guys? You know who Paul Skeens is? Yes? Who does he play for now? The Pittsburgh Pirates? Who's his girlfriends? Not bad? Also? Will the Governor de Wine on X?
Speaker 5: Governor de Wine says that the Reds should sign Kyle Schwarber, which would add big power to the lineup and bring a Middletown native back to southwest Ohio. He doesn't say whether the state's going to give the Reds thirty five and a half million dollars to sign him, but maybe so.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I talked to Karen Kraft about that, or runs the Reds, as you know. I said, don't pay him any money now, but agree to pay him beginning in ten years. Junior, that's right, pay him at beginning in ten years. Yeah, thirty million dollars a year, and she's gonna think about it. Give him five million a year now, then pay him later after the Castolini sell the team in ten or fifteen years. You know what I'm saying. Whatever you say, that's what I'm thinking. Okay, coach, let's talk about nil money, Scott, Let's talk about nil These boys told me off there they're looking for some big money. They brought lots of glory to Summit Country Day. You can tell that it got their hands in their pockets. Nothing's in their pockets. What is the status of no money for high school kids in Ohio? From what I understand, is all but happening.
Speaker 3: These guys are hoping that there's somebody out here listening that's going to pay them, Yes, pay them basically, but yes, from what I'm understanding, I don't know a ton about it.
Speaker 1: But Innio is coming to Ohio. Do they get rings? Do they get to what do they get for winning the state title?
Speaker 7: They do?
Speaker 1: They get rings.
Speaker 3: They'll be fitted for those next week, probably get them sometime in the spring.
Speaker 1: What can we do for Mason? The Mason girls have won how many state titles segments? Something like nine? Uh yeah, nine of them, yes, in a row, and they can't get rings at Mason. Can I know you're rich at Summer Country today, you have a lot of money. You're on Grandon Road, number one school. Academically, these kids are going into finance. They'll be owning us all at one point. Could you assist Mason High School? The comments for the girls? By the way, they need the rings and they don't have any.
Speaker 3: What can you do, comic fans, if you're out there, if you're as an alumnians, to step up help them out.
Speaker 1: When Deer Park High School in twenty eighteen and undefeated, untied, unscored on in basketball twenty nine to Ohero, they got rings, they got the parade. So these kids get a parade down Grandon road. Did they get anything like that?
Speaker 3: The school does the sort of a welcoming back, and there was a PEP rally yesterday.
Speaker 1: It was it was pretty awesome. Guys, who are the two US senators from the state of Ohio the wne No, he's the governor. Two US senators. They're just the election last year he was lieutenant governor Lieutenant it was John used that. No, and the other guy's Bernie Marino. Do these guys take any classes in current events? I don't know. Can you name the mayor of the city of Cincinnati, Puable? That's it? Well, guys, congratulations and Scott. Will we see the team next year? That is always the plan. But the plan is to win more games other than the state championship game against Odaway Hills and Toledo. Is that the whole thing? They won? The whole thing? What their record was, I don't care. Do you care? What if you go nineteen and one and the one losses in the state finals, is that a good year or a bad Yearly, that is not the ideal. That's not the ideal. Ending You'll be back next year, we hope. How many rings you guys got so far? Two rings? Not bad? All right, that's not bad and pretty good. I give him a B plus on the questions would you agree shimm a B plus something like that? Why what is the value of pie? I give you an eight minus segment. Give me out of the students report, please will you? And honor of the Division five state champion boys.
Speaker 5: Soccer team in Ohio two in a row and five of the last country day, all hail the knights. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 2: All. I should be with you, Bill, see you later.
Speaker 1: It's Governor Mike Dwaines saying goodbye. He's getting the money together, got it on tomorrow and the Mustangs come in they do that? Yes?
Speaker 5: Did he give the ring and give money to the reds? Is blowing money on these these kids?
Speaker 1: Got all the nil money next year on seven hundred WLW my Billy cunning in the Great American And let's continue. Whenever stop, we simply continue. There's a presidential order signing a schedule for three o'clock today that is supposed to address one major problem with the Democratic policies that have been enactive for the last four or five years when it comes to truck driving and as the truck. And Bozo always said that if you wear it, if you eat it, if you smoke it, if you look at it, it came by a truck. And so trucking is at the heart and soul of the American economic capitalistic experiment. And because of that, more focus has now been given to those who are driving trucks illegally through one means or another, generally get their CDLs through shall I say, blue cities and blue states. One is the number of illegal truck drivers operating right now the truck and Bozo would hate this. The number might be as high as three to four hundred thousand. Illegal truck drivers are operating on the super slabs of this country right now. And it's because they have caused so many accidents in Mayhem that suddenly the President is more involved and as his secretary Duffy and making sure that when you see a large truck that's operated by a legitimate company not from Eastern Europe, and that the person operating behind the wheel is someone who complies with federal law and something called the eled loopholes, which is fueling a lot of fraud and driving good carriers out of the business. So what that means is that the logs keep track, for example, how many hours of driver drives, how many miles they drive, and if those logs can be self certified, it means that illicit companies can get contracts to move freight all over the country. And many times the drivers from Eastern Europe, for example, doesn't speak of the English, can't read English, doesn't speak English. And when the individual running the so called trucking company is able to pay them almost slave wages to drive and then they self certify the logs, it runs out of business. Legitimate trucking companies like Gateway Distribution, for example, makes it more difficult. And so if the first time ever the President and Secretary Duffy is cracking down on truckers and truck drivers that can't read English, can't speak English, are here illegally and cause mayhem all over the world, especially in the United States. So I look forward later on this say afternoon, what the president can do and what he can't do in that regard. Secondly, what's happening is a classic smear against Donald Trump when it comes to the Epstein files. Let me explain this Epstein matter. Jeffrey Epstein started sometime in the mid nineteen nineties when he was charged in New York City with raping girls. He was only at that point about thirty years old, and he went through a couple ideations of raping women, this time not girls, and the police determined not to proceed. This is NYPD under the administration of Rudolph Giuliani, when they were cracking down on everything. Somehow he metastasized, not even a college education, into handling billions of dollars of the rich and famous in New York City. Of course, in New York City in the nineties and twenty five years ago, you're going to come in contact with Donald Trump on a regular basis. And so an investigation was launch starting in twenty oh three in Florida on Jeffrey Epstein because complaints were made beginning from a mother a teenage girl who seemingly was living with Jeffrey Epstein, and she was sixteen years old at the time Epstein would have been forty one. The mother was unhappy, so the prosecutor's office in Dade County and the US Attorney started an investigation at Jeffrey Epstein and went on and on for about a two year period. They finally decided, and this is quite unusual to have the FED stepped aside after a couple of years and said, okay, let the state officials handle it. And the state officials worked out a deal deal with the approval of the US Attorney's office, to let Jeffrey Epstein plead guilty to an offense that carried one year in the county jail, on condition that he and everyone around them disclosed all the information about the girls and secondly, that he would successfully complete probation. So he did a work release program out of the Miami Dade County jail, in which he had to be locked up at night, but during the day he'd go back to his mansion and conduct business and now and every now and then come back to jail. One might ask, how's that possible? To me, it was unbelievable, And the federal prosecutor who was involved in the case said it was the best thing to do because many of the girls did not want to testify, their mothers did not want them to testify, and so it's the best deal they could get. In the FED steps aside, let the state handle it.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 1: That did not stop Jeffrey Epstein over the next ten to fifteen years doing the same crap making big money. One of the elements of this is, according to media accounts, if you can believe the media, he would also very often videotape or film what was happening in order to have dirt on the rich and famous doing what they were doing to the girls and disgusting. Maxwell would as a woman, and many times women are feel safer around other women and girls than men, would often recruit girls. One of them was Virginia Jeffrey, who has committed suicide about six or seven months ago. So the investigation was relaunched about five or six years later, and this time the US Attorney's Office got involved, and they put out the bat signal and said, anybody that said any contact with Jeffrey Epstein, please stepped forward. Whether it's New York City or whether it's Southeast Florida, whatever it might be, step forward. You must step forward. They launched another two year investigation of Maxwell and Epstein and went on and on and on, and they had subpoena power. They subpoended several people. They developed a list of up to one to two hundred girls who at that point were under the age of eighteen who were trafficked for pleasurable and sexual purposes and also to have maybe dirt on the rich and famous. One of those, of course, was Prince Andrew. One of the remarkable things about the entire circumstance before I get to the most recent smears against Donald Trump, is this, other than Prince Andrew, who's been identified from Virginia as a person that she was forced to have sex with. There's not one other man whose names come forward of supposedly hundreds of well healed men who had sex with these teenage girls, largely on video that was used by Jeffrey Epstein to course or to bribe them and doing certain things. And here we sit in twenty twenty five. In November twenty twenty five, this guy's been fully investigated for about twenty twenty three years. Maxwell received a prison sentence of twenty years. Elaine Maxwell, she's still locked up in federal prison. And as far as what the charges the smear is against Donald Trump, every time there's any information, it's called a bombshell from the Epstein files. It's the lead story on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC. It's always big news. The emails. I understand there's one hundred thousand emails. I think about this, over one hundred thousand pages of emails and text messaging starting twenty years ago in and around Maxwell, in and around Epstein, everyone involved. It's voluminous. It looks like several old telephone books to be poured. Over twenty thousand were released recently, and of the twenty thousand yesterday, And the reason it was released by the Democrats yesterday is because of the governmental shutdown to take a lot of this team out of the failure of the Democratic Party. But one element in one line in one email alleges that Trump Donald Trump knew the girls quote unquote, but the full sentence reads quote of course he knew about the girls. He asked Maxwell to stop quote unquote. Is that exculpatory inculplatory? I don't know which it is, but line up on my side of the table that this is death by innuendo and death by smear. Is the following pieces of information about Donald Trump not being involved in this, having sex with teenage girls or anything of that character, or hiding whatever it might be. On my side of the fence, are all the girls who are now women in their thirties and forties who had sex with these men. And the men we don't know who they are, except allegedly Prince Andrew, who's not a prince anymore. And these girls number up to three to four hundred girls over a thirty year period. We know the number because of all the class action lawsuits that have been filed, and these girls have been told that we want full disclosure of all the men, the circumstances, where you were, who picked you up, where did you live in order to get the payment out of the class action lawsuits that have been filed. They need information upon which the base the payment to the girls. And the girls have received many times millions and millions of dollars each either from the Epstein estate from the selling of his real estate, or from the banks that have ensued or the insurance companies have ensued all the special masters. As a reason, if you step forward and say I was one of the girls that Jeffrey Epstein or Maxwell recruited and had sex, it was on this occasion with this guy and this or and they can prove who it was, and then money's being paid out. So all the girls have been told to fully disclose to the lawyers, to the law firms, and to the defense attorneys of Maxwell and Epstein all the names of the men. How many of those men's names do you know? The answer is almost none. How's that possible if these girls illicitly, wrongfully it's a statutory rape, had sex with these men. I like to know who they are. I'm not the kind of guy that is conversant in the idea of letting men off the hook have sex with teenage girls. It's bad. So all the girls who've been subject of as plaintiffs in large numbers of lawsuits, and their lawyers and their law firms have provided under oath all the names, places, circumstances, how they were treated, how they were paid, etc. Over the last fifteen or twenty years. That culminated in twenty nineteen when Epstein killed himself. So there's lots of information out there. Would you agree now? And all that information, how many times have any of the girls mentioned the name Donald Trump as a perpetrator or a co conspirator? The answer is zero. Didn't happen CNN, MSNBC. They continued to look for one girl who now would be in their thirties or forties, a woman to say she had elicit sex with Donald Trump when she was a teenage girl. How many women have said that? Zero? None. Secondly, Maxwell gave a two day deposition to the federal government US Department of Justice. Maxwell said, everything that I know about the Epstein of my personal matter, and she's been sued repeatedly and took the fifth but now she's talking freely. How many times in these two days of sworn depositions did Islaine Maxwell state that Donald Trump was somehow involved in the sins and crimes, the felonies of Jeffrey Epstein. The answer would be zero. Does she have a motivation to lie? You can make the argument yes, because she's getting treatment. She could get a pardon from Trump, but I don't think he'll do that down the road. Who knows. But what about all the victims, the one to two hundred girl victims who have received payouts were told, you have to be truthful about what happened. Now is one girl said Trump was involved and never as Maxwell said Trump was involved. Jeffrey Epstein himself was represented by Alan Dershowitz, eminent criminal events attorney, and many other lawyers and many other law firms and civil and criminal matters going back thirty years, and in all that time, Jeffrey Epstein had the ability to uh truthfully or falsify the information about Donald Trump to get better treatment. Of course, you'd have to prove what happened. And there are photos of Donald Trump with Jeffrey Epstein, there's photos of me with all kinds of people. It doesn't mean I did anything elicit with him. Well, Jeffrey Epstein himself has said, you know what, Trump was not involved in any of these illicit activities. And the law firms who represent the insurance companies that had payouts to the victims, and the banks in New York City had payouts to the victims, and the special Master selling all of Epstein's property to put in a pot to pay out as victims. Those law firms and lawyers number and the hundreds many of whom have in tipathy toward Donald Trump. Has you know, the round number of the law firms, the civil attorneys, the criminal defense attorneys, the special masters, the judges and the magistrates. The round number of how many times any of those multitude of hundreds of lawyers have come forward to say that Donald Trump was involved and the crimes of Jeffrey Epstein. How many times does that happen? The answer would be zero. Alan Dershowitz and others have said. He went on TV he said, I have all the Epstein emails and texts. There isn't anything involving Donald Trump. And Dershwitz said, while he was alive. Of course, I asked Epstein directly while I was his attorney, and I've been released from the privilege now because Epstein is dead, whether Donald Trump was involved in any kind of untoward activity involving teenage girls. And Epstein said no, not right now, he wouldn't. So whether you believe a lie or not is within your own head. But line up on my side of the table are the hundreds of victims who said it didn't happen, the hundreds of lawyers who said it didn't happen, the hundreds of prosecutors, magistrates and other lawyers who said it didn't happen. And may I say the smear continues. It's death by innuendo. They want to imply that Donald Trump had sex with teenage girls despite all the evidence of the contrary. Because he's been so successful as the president, they want to undermine his presidency because they disagree with his political goals. If I line that up and say to you know what, it's not going to stop. No, no, it will not stop because the media benefits by smearing Donald Trump. God knows, there's lots of legitimate things wrongfully to say about Donald Trump. One thing you can't truthfully say is that he had sex with underage girls. It's not true, it's provably not true. But the media acts as if every bombshell is suddenly proof of something untoward, when all the evidence says it's not true. Well, the truth sets you free, I hope, But will you permit the smear against our president to continue? If you're a Democrat, the answer is absolutely yes. Facts don't matter. It's my opinion that matters. To twenty five. Bill Cunningham is Radio seven hundred WLW and that's how it should be. And so that being said, I'll shut up and open it up for questions. Hello, bye, I'm broadcasting. You know, say the towel waivers are unhappy that Mike Tomlin. Try wearing the stripes for a while and tell me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, okay, I don't know, but he's only the fourth head coach I've had since time began, Chuck Noll and Bill Cower and.
Speaker 1: Come on, I mean, that's about it. You know, I don't know, but that is what I ran in Tony Pike in the hallways. Is Pike working here? Is he back now? Yeah? He's back? Yeah, And he said, has the Bengals offense CAUs so much turmoil with the defense if the locker room is split kind of like the Democratic Party, that is, the offense can score forty points a game and it's not enough. The defense has given up seventy seventy And so as a consequence, much like here, is a great split, you know, between the reasonable guys here like you and I and those that are in some sort of flight to put Brendan on our side of the fence. On the other side of the fence, you have Lance mcgallister, Yeah, Gary, Jeff Walker, you got Red Eye, you got the others that'll think differently, Eddie Fingers think a little differently than normal people. So the rock is on our side of the rock is with us against the others, Okay. And so I'm thinking when we do our Christmas spectacular and Christmas Morning and the rock gives up that time with his three kids to come here. Right, We're going to have it, maybe a little bit of it. It's academic test to see who knows what about of which they speak. And I would think the rock and I and Brenneman will be on one side of the fence, then Sloaney and Eddie and Gary Jeff on the other side of the fence. You know what I'm saying, sounds pretty good to me. And you'll be straddling the middle. I'll be the co host like Wink Wink Martindale. He's dead. But speaking of that, give me some sports.
Speaker 2: Will he?
Speaker 5: The st Reporters a proud service of your local Tamestar.
Speaker 1: Heating and air conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you.
Speaker 5: Can feel in beautiful Northern Kentucky any weather heating air at eight five nine forty eight twenty two spots. Bengals update. Well, he brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town, thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky. Bengals are on the practice field right now, Joe Flacco throwing passes and Joe Burrow running around.
Speaker 1: Well, he's on the steeler because he unbelievable. Andy Mack, the rest the calf, got the appendix, got the knee, and right now you know it's toes okay, I guess could he play Sunday? No? How do you know? They said he's not playing.
Speaker 5: Preview of the Steelers game tonight, Cincinnati Tax Resolution, Power by Tope Roundtable show percent of by Postman Law. That'll be live from Long Necks and Hebron Lance and Company at six oh five here on seven hundred WW.
Speaker 1: Don't want to forget that. Thursday Night football Jets and Patriots, will Joe Burrow will be traded to the Jets seven thirty on Fox Sports thirteen sixty. ESPN said this morning some of their experts that a nice fit would be Joe Burrow to the Jets. The Jets send the Bengals a bunch of first round draft choices. They got six of them, all six, bring them here. Well, do you trust Duke Tobin to make good choices for the draft choices?
Speaker 5: Let's see Will Hee at college basketball Wes Miller show tonight. Get the latest on those Bearcats Richard Montgomery end at eight o five. Now for Xavier, they picked up a four star shooting guard, Kaylek House. Need him for the class of twenty twenty six get him up here. He is one of the top twenty guards in the nation and a top ten player in Arizona.
Speaker 1: Hill Up starting time with Xavior.
Speaker 5: Miami and Travis Steele, have two basketball players signed for twenty twenty six. Anthony fresh is the six to four guard out of Jeffersonville, Indiana, twenty points a game.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 5: They also got a player six to nine power forward Alan Horton out of Toledo fifty nine block shots last season in high school segment.
Speaker 1: I had a story here out of the Gallup polling group and asked women American females between the agents of eighteen and forty, if you had the opportunity, would you like to permanently move to another country? Now, think of all eighteen to forty women eighteen to forty quote, if you had the opportunity, would you like to move permanently to another country? What percent of eighteen and forty or a women said yes, sixty five percent forty percent. But if you're a single female, it's sixty five percent. You're out of here sixty now. But men asked the same question, nineteen percent of men would move and twenty two percent of married men would move. So the point is is a twenty percent differential between men who want to be Americans and single females, especially single females want to move. And their favorite country would be Canada and number two would be Italy. Number three would be Japan. If you were in that group? Or where would you go? I wouldn't go to Canada how much socialism? And can't go to Japan because I don't speak of the English. Can you speak Japanese?
Speaker 5: Well, I think you could probably learn a little bit of Japanese. Well, I don't know. I don't think they speak English over there. I wouldn't move maybe to Costa Rica? What Costa Rica? I would not move to.
Speaker 1: Italy is a nice place to visit, but you don't want to live there. Do you speak of the Italian? They speak English over there too? Yeah? I'd go to What about you segment? If you? If you you wouldn't leave, of course, But if you had to go somewhere, where would you go? Canada? I don't think so, Micronesia. I don't need number one among the ladies, were Canada to Italy? Three Japan? I wouldn't want to go like the egypt or nothing. No Middle East forget it. No. By the way, how come Muslim countries don't take in Muslim refugees? Can you tell me that? Will you?
Speaker 5: A Reds update, the Reds have an additional hire to Terry Francona's coaching staff. The club has named Oscar Marine as the new bullpen coach. Matt Tracy has moved to the assistant pitching coach after serving as a club's bullpen coach for the last three seasons. Kyle Swarber, that's because Simon Matthews left the Reds to become pitching coach of the Washington Nationals.
Speaker 1: Is the next year all in for the Reds because twenty seven might be a strike year might be gone. Second year of Tito Francona. You got players that are a year better be the best starting pitcher since twenty thirteen.
Speaker 5: Marine enters his seventeenth season as a professional pitching coach.
Speaker 1: I go for it.
Speaker 5: He joins the Reds after the last six years as a Pirates pitching coach, overseeing a staff that featured twenty twenty five National Cy Young Award winner Paul all Schemes, who says he would like to play one day four the New York Yankees really, Bengo. But I tell you one thing. If that happens, the entire Yankees roster would have to be traded for Paul Skeens.
Speaker 1: Well, he's got what two years in? You can't leave to after six? Right, he's got four more years if he wants it as a pirate. He's not going anywhere like Hunter Green's not going anywhere. Hunter Green has signed through twenty twenty nine. Bingo, he's not going in. Maybe that's a factor, would you agree? I would say be a factor? Yeah, I listen Andrew Abbott last night. Yeah, you take you take the Reds best starting pitcher since twenty thirteen, with a better, better team this year, a year better, not a year older. Give me Kyllee Swarber and go for it. How about giving Colle Swarber two years and sixty million dollars? Would you do that? Yes?
Speaker 5: And I would drive him to this ballpark every night from.
Speaker 1: Me, or from five hundred million dollars to be paid beginning ten years from now. Correct? How about they did with? That's it? Right?
Speaker 5: The MVP Awards are going to be out tonight, welly, of course, Kyle Schwarber they say showy Otani's going to be a unanimous choice, so many more. Vaughn Soto, He's got about as much chance as me.
Speaker 1: And seg There was a question to ask of the faithful in the Tri state area, if you were to pick one radio station to listen to, yeah and none others? You can listen to one station permanently. We got seventy percent of the vote. Now who's this from? It's an objective pull? How about that seventy If you think about picking one station? Unbelievable? What station would it be? The big one? Right? You get it all? You miss the day? You miss a lot.
Speaker 5: Let's see the American League finalist or Aaron Judge. Reports are he may edge out Kyle Rawley the big dump for the MVP Award.
Speaker 1: Why does he called the big dumper? And Jose Ramirez of Cleveland? But still uh?
Speaker 5: Emmanuel Emmanuel Classe was arrested this morning after coming back for the Dominican Republic at JFK Airport.
Speaker 1: Why do you come back?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: How to stay where he was? I was going to say, you can't do anything to him?
Speaker 2: Can you?
Speaker 1: Or that? Can they go get him?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Dr on a property crime? I doubted. But if he turns in the gangsters and the dr as the recipients of the money, he better go to Antarctica. Might he have more difficulties.
Speaker 5: And then the other guy says, well, it wasn't for it wasn't for my pitching. It was for rooster fights. That money went. Yeah, rooster fights. I guess they must have had him outside the Guardian's locker room or clubhouse after the game or something. I'm not sure that's gonna up with that. Yeah, the money went to rooster fights. The bus he must have had, you know, he must they had fifty roosters on his.
Speaker 1: Roster, Michael Vick style. Oh hell I it's a bad look, seg that's for sure.
Speaker 5: And then Willie on xas morning, your good friend, Governor Dwine go to get him on, got to talk to him. He said the red sighting Kyle Schwarber would add big power to the lineup and bring the Middletown super Native back to southwest Ohio.
Speaker 1: Schwarber living still in Middletown. You look, he lived by you that I don't know, but you know he lives. You see him around around. He's in he's I think he's in Middletown next Wednesday. He's around, So I think you can sign starting the fifteenth or the sixteenth, which is what Saturday or Sunday. So the Reds pick him up, they will sell out my ballpark every game. Huh. And there's no reason they wouldn't be one of the two or three favorites next to the Dodgers, who spent one point three billion on four pitchers. The Reds don't have that kind of money. Is that fair to say? Correct? But they have money to sign, you know what.
Speaker 5: Well, they they got their money's worth because what shoey Otani is worth seven hundred million? They made seven hundred million or more in advertising and also endorsements with him from Japan.
Speaker 1: Correct. But would the citizens in Middletown provide the economic boom that o'tani has provided for the Dodgers from Japan? Is middle town similar to Japan? I don't think so, but they would give it. But if if the governor Mike Door maybe economic led some green Salad, the Salvation Southwest Economic Development Program to one hundred Joe knuxall way, give it to them and make sure that mister Schwarber if they sign him, I will drive him to the ballpark every night. Where does he live in Middletown? You know, can't say got a two bedroom walk up flat. Can't say get him down here? And who else came from Hamilton? Joe Knuxall, the old left hander. He should wear forty one, but Nutsy also wore thirty nine, didn't he? Yes, So just pick one.
Speaker 5: On just depends well, I mean, Andrew Abbott's got forty one, so thirty nine is available.
Speaker 1: Parkway, Parkway, I magic, Mah, where you go? Do they retire that one? I don't think so, because his greatness wasn't in Cincinnati. I went Bury Larkin to get a statue. That's what I want.
Speaker 5: No, we we'll see what happens and have every day replaced Marty's microphone down there. The kids, the kids out of jail already. I haven't heard too much from the statue lately.
Speaker 1: The kid who did that's fourteen. Yeah, his guns threatened to kill his mother and his siblings. So what is juvenile court to let him go? Bingo and the custody of his grandmother. The mother doesn't want him. And by the way, the mother's got six children from five different fathers, and the most recent one is two months old and she don't want him back, and he's thirteen. Better prohibit more of the red bikes, get rid of the food trucks. Say give me out of the stud's report.
Speaker 5: You got me fired up, Willie and utter of a beautiful day on this Thursday.
Speaker 1: We leave you with the immortal words of the stud report.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It was out Rob Butcher. Now that was Box Miller, Wayne Box Miller to you the Bengals Radio network. Well we're gonna know about the Bengals season about four fifteen on Sunday afternoon, three and seven, non recoverable four and six. Eh, Patriots here, five and six. Now you're talking. Then meet me in Baltimore eight ten, eight fifteen pm. Thanksgiving Night, Joe Burrow back in the helm against.
Speaker 5: Lamar, Turkey and dressing. And then all of a sudden, here come the boys.
Speaker 1: Fatten them up, fatten them up. Yeah, say thank you sir. Let's continue with more. And whenever the high school kids come in, I have faith, hope and love or the future of this country. When I meant kids like this from Mason, or from Madeira or from Someday summit, they're here. The transmitter madera and seat, and they're here. Tomorrow's volleyball chance Saints will come marching in correct correct on seven hundred w