Speaker 1: Follow you on the morning dot Com.
Speaker 2: Shannon posted something on social media yesterday that Wes said, take down.
Speaker 1: What was it?
Speaker 3: I thought it was a really cute photo. So Smith and I spent the afternoon together and we like ran a bunch of errands. I had to go get gas, so I wanted to buy a lottery ticket.
Speaker 1: He wanted a like icy or whatever. So I'm like okay.
Speaker 3: So we park at the gas station and he's like, I want to learn how to pump gas. And I'm like, oh okay, So I you know, tapped my credit card, put all my info in, and then I showed him how to like open my gas tank and take the nozzlea put the nozzle in and pick regular and all the things like how to click it so that you can just like let it be. And I took a photo of him doing this and posted it to my Instagram story. Fast forward a couple of hours. Wes comes home from work and the first thing he says to me is, hey, you need to take that photo of Smith pumping your gas down from your Instagram. And I said why and he said, it's a legal to have a child pumping gas. You could get in trouble. And I'm like, are you freaking kidding me? Like is that really a thing? And he's like, it is, it's a thing. It's probably smart if you take it down. I'm like, you know, come arrest me for letting my kid pump my gas while I'm standing right next to him, like watching.
Speaker 1: This, you know.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, and you know what, when the police come to my house, I'm going to tell him to I also let him drive in the parking lot of the middle school across the street on my lap. So it's a double whammy.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I already tell Lucy had a pump gas too, am I.
Speaker 2: When I was a kid, my mom would make me go out and pump job. But what we've had this happened before where I feel like all of us, I mean, I think you and I and others on the show where we posted something and we're like, oh man, that that people will look at that kind of differently now because people will overly want to look at the negative aspect of it, not the how cute is it that he's learning how to come.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like I went through a phase when I first maybe it was Lucy and anytime I posted a photo for in her car seat. People are like, the thing's not up and off. You know, she's not supposed to have her code on in the car seat. I'm like, oh Jesus, yeah, I am a terrible mother.
Speaker 2: What did you post on social media that you ended up having to take down?
Speaker 1: And what was the reason why you had to take it down? Boy?
Speaker 5: Sometimes we post the topic, yeah, a few of them. Can I ask this question, do listeners actually even listen? Like those topic teases that we post, they are all well and cute, right, but do people like?
Speaker 1: Sometimes?
Speaker 2: I feel like when we post them, it ruins the topic because the person who the topic is about ends up calling up and complaining about it. So it's almost kind of like, are we getting listeners off of those topic teasers or or are we ruining a good topic because we all of a sudden can't do the topic.
Speaker 1: I think both. Yeah, you know what I mean. It both both happens.
Speaker 5: I think some because some people get pissed when we don't talk about what we t They want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up, Nate? Hey it's Nat, I hear you guys.
Speaker 4: I just use the nickname because my name is super difficult.
Speaker 2: What is your nick? What is your full name? Because of I, I just want to see how difficult it is.
Speaker 1: My name is a Nataka Nataka? That sound easy? Yeah, we're putting it up here. How do you spell it?
Speaker 4: N A T No, it's an apostrophe T A K A.
Speaker 1: And all that I'm writing it in here. Apostrophe T A K. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think people realize if you are a repeat callor we have all your information safes, we can it's a color ready, we can see that it's you calling, yeah and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: So all I was going to say was the picture was really cute.
Speaker 1: I loved his.
Speaker 4: Outfit fit, total kid outfit, mismatch. He you know, is expressing himself. But like whose parents didn't let them pump.
Speaker 2: Gas, Shannon has to be Because I hate to say it, there's sometimes there's some you're like the the I guess the exception to the rule. There's majority of people that are on social media that are more haters than they are you know somebody like that.
Speaker 4: I love you guys, I love watching your stories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Shanon's gonna have CPS at her door.
Speaker 1: I did a little research. It said it's not illegal, but it said the stations make make it like a policy.
Speaker 4: Some of them.
Speaker 1: What's up, Bree, how you doing? I'm well, how are you good? What'd you have to take down?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: I didn't take it down though, but my baby daddy had called up.
Speaker 4: He had an issue with my husband posted a video of our doorter and it went viral. It was a video of her on the monkey bar and she was screaming for help.
Speaker 5: But mind, I was standing right there.
Speaker 3: He was standing right there, and he was just.
Speaker 6: Going to like evil lass I have like a villain.
Speaker 3: Laugh and I didn't believe it.
Speaker 5: It was funny to me.
Speaker 1: I thought it was hilarious.
Speaker 2: So her dad got pissed that you guys were not grabbing her off of the thing, and you guys were laughing and it was it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Like she was falling or anything. It was just come on now, it was funny. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they got the.
Speaker 4: Right, like, at least you take it to the park.
Speaker 1: That's what that's about. What's going on? Marlene?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 4: Hi, I love you guys.
Speaker 6: Well, we were at Costco once and my son is like, I want to learn how to do the gas, and so I was teaching him and I was scanning like there, and the guy comes out, Hey, they don't You're not allowed to do that, And I.
Speaker 1: Was like, Costco doesn't play.
Speaker 2: You get yelled at if you if it's like a below zero day and you're pumping gas and you're not standing next to that pump, you know you you know how sometimes you'll just jump right in the car because it'll be so cold. They'll come over, they'll shut the thing off, they'll scream it take away your Costco membership.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let you smoke at the pump.
Speaker 2: Because at Costco they have they have one person that's like considered the Costco gas police. So they asked, yeah, yeah, they acted kind of crazy and stuff. Thank you for the call. Appreciate it. It's so funny to think of the stuff that we did when we were kids that nowadays. But then again, we didn't post things, you know what I mean, that's the problem.
Speaker 3: My mom crunched us all in friends in the backseat, like five of us across the back seat. Nobody was wearing a seatbelt. I don't even remember seatbelts either. To my dad was crazy about seatbelts always. My mom, I don't know that I ever my mom's car, can you remember it.
Speaker 2: We had a station Wagon and then a Chevy Suburban because we had six kids in our house, and we would sit in the very back of the actual vehicle, yes, and there were like the truck space and you were like there with the luggage, you know, doing your things all the time. And then the other thing was our friends down the street. The neighbors down the street had a pickup truck and we used to go into the bed of the pickup truck and nobody ever, you know, you'd drive. If you drove down the street nowadays and your kid was in the back of the pickup truck bouncing around, you'd have the cops pulling you over. What's up, Rebecca, Oh I lost to Les. Rebecca, all right, we'll be right back. Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: Cheater, Cheater, Alligator Eater. Another world thing was War of the Roses. He was Mojo in the morning Chill nine five five.
Speaker 3: It's Moja with the morning's motor City track twenty seven seventy four outside sometimes mixed with clouds. Today, I have eighty two out on the streets, A little bit of slow traffic sep Found two seventy five between seven mile and M fourteen ninety six. Same thing ready for westbound between Connor and Van Dyke, and you've got some slough traffic.
Speaker 1: From that left the enclosure.
Speaker 3: Any for westbound between Harper and Little Market slow from Metro Parkway. That's your channel ninety five to five traffic on then in the morning.
Speaker 1: Channel at iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 4: This report is sponsored by Gleaner's Community Food Bank.
Speaker 7: When there's not enough food at home, summer break is no vacation. You can help Gleaners provide kids the healthy food they need for a hunger free summer thanks to a Metrium citizens Your gift goes twice as far gift now at Hungerfreesummer dot org.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is, but I feel like summer time in all of the road construction that's out there, has caused for more accidents. I see literally more flashing lights than ever before. And if you're somebody that's been