Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning, Kevin with hookups, dues and don'ts love this.
Speaker 2: I do not know how to not be myself, and in certain situations when you're just hooking up with someone, I don't think that me being myself is the best thing to be for only hookup situations. I'm the type of person. I'm the type of person that cares about people. I like to get to know who you are. I like for you to get to know who I am. I'm a very transparent personal person. I'm a very vulnerable individual. I like to talk. I like to understand things. I like to lend advice. I like to be a listening ear. I like to connect. All good, But for people you just having sex with, doing all of the things that come naturally to me and the things that I like to do is in best for those just physical connections, and because of me.
Speaker 3: Doing all those other things. Let me hold the door.
Speaker 2: Open for you, let me come walk you from the parking garage like it's not just the smash. Even though I do not want a relationship with this person, we start to start to develop these emotional connections because I'm just not justking you more because no guy has done that for them. I don't know if no guy has ever done it for him. It's just or usually guys that they're in relationships, and if it's just a smash and go, I don't know how to do that, Like that's that's just weird to me.
Speaker 4: I feel like you just need to communicate with them.
Speaker 2: I do, But communication doesn't eliminate emotions.
Speaker 5: Because it's very simple. Actions speak louder than words. So if I'm on the receiving end of all of that, keV, I'm thinking he's telling me he doesn't want anything, but he's he clearly is into me.
Speaker 3: But I don't know how not to be myself.
Speaker 4: I don't have an answer for you.
Speaker 1: How many how many hookups do you think in your life you've had compared two relationships, way more so, way more hookups, absolutely, And how many of those hookups have missed took your being you as you wanted a relationship.
Speaker 2: I would say the majority of them as I am later in my life, Like when everybody's like super young, early twenties, nothing really mattered like that, Like nobody was looking you just love in these situations you're a twenty year old, Yeah, but as like later twenties early thirties, people start to change the way they perceive their life and they start to want to involve themselves in more serious things. Yeah, then they want that, even though, like I said, we communicated that's not what we both have established that, that's not what we're looking for. That's not what we're entering this as. But as time progressed and you start learning people, they wanted to be more. So I'm like, I need some you.
Speaker 1: Know what you need? You need a warning label on your warning. This guy is just a nice guy but just wants a hook up. Warning, we'll fall in love. You almost need to honestly, you need to forewarn them ahead of time. You almost need to say, hey, listen, I'm only looking for a hook cup before we start.
Speaker 3: Now, let me hold the door open for you. What I'm saying, that's what it's still mixed and really, yes, we established that going into it, that we are not looking hot.
Speaker 1: Would it be if a girl just said to you, I just want to f you and I don't want anything else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what they say. Also say that to you.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is I communicate my intentions. They communicate their intentions. They're not looking for a relationship either.
Speaker 3: It gets money, but you don't communicate that right away. You just spend time with them. No, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: I mean I would say, first time we get drinks, so you say them right the first time you get drinks. You have actually said to a girl, I'm just looking to as you say, smash.
Speaker 3: First time I've done it. You sit there and tell me about yourself. What's that mean?
Speaker 2: I like to be upfront with people and say, listen, I find you extremely attractive. I'm not here to be your friend like I don't know are waiting around for I'm not like I'm not. I'm not taking you out because I wanted to get to know you. I can never say that.
Speaker 3: Oh see, I think.
Speaker 5: keV is very black and white with your words. I think you're Mary Blunt. You say it like it is.
Speaker 3: I couldn't.
Speaker 5: I think though that where I keep using the word money because it does it gets gray. Is you you are? You act differently. You say something and you're very clear about what you say and what you want. But you're right your behavior. I could see where a girl would be like, well, I think he's this is changing into something else, You're.
Speaker 2: Still a woman. You still should be treated with respect and as a woman. Just because I don't want a relationship with you doesn't mean I need to just treat you like an object.
Speaker 4: I think opening doors is one thing. I think it's the emotional stuff, like the talking and getting to know them. That's where I personally would be like, oh, he really does care about me.
Speaker 3: So I've seen that in this studio before. What are you talking about right now? What's going on? How are you? I'd good? What's going on.
Speaker 6: When you when you just said a second ago, really spoke to me. You said, they start liking me more because no one has ever done that them, And that's so true. Like when I was dating, I feel like I was like looking back, I was definitely.
Speaker 7: The queen of the Lulu.
Speaker 6: Like once somebody would do something nice to me, I would just be like, oh, yeah, he wants to do with me. And like keV was saying, you know, when you're younger, you know, it's more like you're just kind of wanting a hookup. But me, I actually got married at twenty years old, so like I you know, kind of went through that stuff early on, was like this is enough.
Speaker 1: So do you think that you guys got to have that open conversation, that's what you know, get it out in the forefront, like Kevin actually will say, here are my intentions.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I definitely that's really really important because yeah, you don't want to have any misunderstanding because I always.
Speaker 1: Did, Yeah, what's going on, Shanna?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 7: So I basically did single my entire life. And I have friends as I call them, and they will always be my friends. But I'm very upfront about the fact that I have almost three grown kids. One of my kids is in the Navy, I travel all the time, I have grandkids, I have a full time job. Like I don't want anything serious, and we might even like go to dinner, go to oasis, like do things still not in a relationship and I don't want anything serious.
Speaker 1: So you tell them right away all of that stuff. And what what what kind of reactions have you gotten from these guys?
Speaker 7: I mean most of them are cool with it, but yes, some of them do get feelings, and some of them are like, are you gonna stay and cuddle? And I'm like, no, I'm going home to cuddle with my dogs.
Speaker 1: By the way, By the way, that that is interesting because I think that, you know, you would not think that guys would be that way the stereotype.
Speaker 7: Would than women probably, and they always think that they can change things. But you just have to be very direct with them and don't get in those deep conversations. I kind of keep everything light. But at the end of the day, I'm still a time, caring, loving person and they all love that, and a lot of them haven't experienced that. But I don't want to be with anyone. I don't want to be with anyone. I want to like, I'm too invested in my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they used to have it. They used to have a dating app for this. It was called Tinder, and it was that everybody go on there that doesn't want anything other than just they should just have like literally a thing where it's like just a hook up.
Speaker 2: I like that, though. I like connected with somebody beyond just that. I like to understand who's I'm not even like I just like, but you don't want a relationship, Yeah, it's I think it's just who I am.
Speaker 1: Like, I like connecting with people. Hold On, Toya is not happy. It sounds like with Kevin, what's up?
Speaker 7: Hey, who's going on?
Speaker 6: Key?
Speaker 8: What's up my baby?
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 8: There's two points I'm gonna make real quick. One, I think that you should chill out because I know or you share that eventually you want to settle down, Eventually you want a family, you know, et cetera, et cetera. And I think in this stage right now, that just doing hookups is why things are confusing. The second point is I, even though you're communicating, I feel that there are some women who understand that and are going into it just like you.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 8: They're not intentionally saying like, oh he's changing his mind.
Speaker 3: But we're human.
Speaker 8: We are made with feelings.
Speaker 3: We like feeling love.
Speaker 8: We like feeling care, we like feeling protected. And because being the awesome, you know, beautiful king that you are, it exudes, right and whether you want it to or not, and then that's when things get mixed up. I think on both ends. So I don't think the women are saying are not listening to you. I just think as time goes on, you're doing those relationship based things that it's getting confusing. So I know some time back you took some time to you know, just be to yourself, and I think really reevaluate what your intentions are for twenty twenty six, Are you truly trying to find love?
Speaker 7: What is your goal?
Speaker 8: Are you truly getting to the point where you want to be in a relationship and it really just takes time to focus on that, and you know, there's other things besides cooking up if you need to do what you need to do.
Speaker 7: Okay, now, y'all know I love y'all.
Speaker 9: What an.
Speaker 3: I appreciate all that.
Speaker 2: I know exactly what I want for twenty twenty six in regards to it is, I don't want a relationship.
Speaker 3: That's not what I'm after.
Speaker 2: If that happens, or if someone comes around that changes my mind, then we'll be intentionally moving in that interesting.
Speaker 3: So your thing focused is here is I'm not finding somebody. Yeah, I mean that's what I communicate. I'm not actively looking for a relationship. I have a question.
Speaker 4: Have you ever been in the situation where you do these things and you start to maybe catch a little bit feelings, no, like, as you get to know them and hear their stories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean genuine Yeah, I mean I start to like the person. But I've never been in a situation where I've like said, okay, yes you are somebody I want to move forward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like not like that.
Speaker 1: I've noticed that the girl that there was one girl that you would that wouldn't do the relationship.
Speaker 3: She was like, your bestie, that's the one that.
Speaker 5: Then she came remember that. I feel like then she came around and was like maybe I do.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, but best we haven't done anything sexually though, Like that's not a part of our friendship.
Speaker 1: James has a very important question to ask. I think this is interesting because I don't even know the answer. James, what's your question?
Speaker 3: keV? Has your like, uh, just ask the question, Just ask the question.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, has your hookup gone up since you've been on the radio, like since you started your radio job?
Speaker 2: No, I mean not significantly. No, I don't listen, that's nothing. I just I don't sleep with.
Speaker 1: Everybody who wants with me. How many don't do that since you started on the radio? How many hookups?
Speaker 3: Not a lot? That crazy?
Speaker 1: Like more more or less? Like we're checking boxes one to three.
Speaker 2: Ford I would say, Bro, I'm not I don't know week, I don't know what y'all think of me, but it's not I'm not out here like that. This is good for us to hear, Yeah, Eric, what's up?
Speaker 3: Eric?
Speaker 10: So Kevin is very transparent and saying what he wants.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 10: But as humans, we learn about ourselves every single day. Maybe he hasn't learned this about himself. Maybe he's not an actual f boy. Maybe he is a relationship man. I don't know, kind of sounds like it.
Speaker 2: I love people, I like people, I was about to get married. I don't know where does like Kevin is an f boy thing comes from? Do we do we forget the last year and a half a mile life and only focused on the last six months.
Speaker 3: But I think that's why. No, no, no, you're in your whole phase.
Speaker 1: Well but no, but that is why a surprise came out that you said this year you're just you're not looking for a relationship.
Speaker 3: That surprising. Why is it surprising?
Speaker 5: Because because I feel like you've always talked about how you want to get married, you possibly want to have more kids.
Speaker 3: So I just thought, yeah, but I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking for the one though, Like I'm not out here on the hunt, on the chase.
Speaker 4: They say that's when it finds you, But.
Speaker 2: When it finds me, I think at the right time, it will find me. I'm not out here looking for it though.
Speaker 1: Not looking for it, but if it should happen, if it should happen, if.
Speaker 3: It's meant to be, it will be God. All right, all right, how do you get any dudes? And don't stuff?
Speaker 1: But you know, I like where things are going again, last words from Heather on this one here.
Speaker 9: I think it's more like kind of like what Toya said and then the gentleman that just talked, I think Kevin wants a relationship up. He knows he wants a relationship, but it's also a respect thing. When you go to the female and you said, I just want to smash, and he just wants to smash, then a woman kind of takes the respect like she's got no respect for herself, none for Kevin. They're gonna play, they're gonna have fun on all of that. But then when Kevin's showing the emotion back, that's telling her maybe he does like me, because this doesn't isn't my you know what, buddy, He's kind of making you know, making me feel like I have feelings for him, and she's probably getting back for him, you know what I mean. I think it's more of a respect thing either. Kevin needs to say, Okay, we need to smash.
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 9: But I can't treat you like a lady. Don't open my door when you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Kind of? But I can't operate like that. I'm not you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: You can't operate like that, then you can't don't look for a smash buddy. You are looking for a relationship.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you what I think Kevin's problem is Kevin Kevin is a guy female or even male. When you meet him, you love him, and you don't want just Kevin in your life for a moment. You want it in there for a while. And I think the problem with you is you're so engaging as a human being that people are drawn to you. So if you are and this is even with you know dudes, guys want to be your best buddy because when they meet you, they're like, this is a guy I want to have in my life. And if you're just looking for I don't know, what do you call a guy that's not a non smash buddy?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, if you're looking for like, if you just want a guy for like, hey, let's just you know, it's nice to meet you great you know, you know some people just come and passing. So I think you're he's an engaging guy, and I think it's very difficult for you, probably even more so than the women that you go with, because everybody wants to be part of you.
Speaker 3: And I think that you know what you need. What do I need an evil twin or you need? No, you need an evil I know.
Speaker 2: I just don't want to sacrifice the best versions of me. No, you're a great guy in order to listen.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm not going to stop being myself.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: I want to spend more time with you. I can't imagine why women wouldn't want to spend more time with you when they're just smashing so as you say, especially if good, well, I don't want the d