Speaker 1: That Jesse Kelly Show, another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday, a hook day. And so we just talked about Trump is at the end, he's the beginning, and you know who knows that? The Communists. In fact, I'm gonna get to that in just a moment. We're gonna try to get to a bunch of these emails. Bernie Sanders surprise, surprise, makes an idiot of himself. All that and so much more coming up in this hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. But we've had a talk before like this, so let's just recap it again. How the communists have always They've always been this way. They're really, really, really good at creating symbols for the communist street animals to either hate or love. And they can do this at hoc. They can just put together one all at once, if it makes sense. This would be like a COVID is a great example of this. George Floyd is a great example of this. Some black gangbanger dies in Minneapolis, someone no one should care about. How do we go directly from that to more state funerals than the Queen of England. Well, the communists can tell their herd animal followers. This guy's important, This guy's a saint, This guy's important, This guy's a saint. And heard animals go where the shepherd tells them to go. And they also can and do successfully create idols for their herd animal followers to throw tomatoes at your liberal and Peggy the Democrat in your life? Have you ever asked them, why do you hate Donald Trump so much? Of course you have, or at least it's come up in conversation. Have you ever had specifics? Do you ever get a specific Now you don't these a Nazi? That's what? What do you know specifically? But what don't you like? Have you asked me why I didn't like Joe Biden? Why I didn't like Barack Obama? Well, you better pull up a chair, because I've got all kinds of details I can give you. They don't know why because they've simply been told to. Now that has been I should I shouldn't say effective. It's been effective at programming their herd animal base, and it's been effective at getting many Democrats into office and keeping them in office. So let be for dog catcher and all stop Trump. They're all running on Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump. Every Democrat topped the bottom. Democrats who will have nothing to do with Trump, they run on I'm the one who'll stop Trump. So Gavin Newsom himself is already running in twenty twenty eight against Donald Trump. You've heard him start on the media tool. We've played it for you many times. Already Trump's gonna run again. He's sending me a h maga, hats He's gonna run again. Does he believe that? Of course not. But what he knows is he has to be the anti Trump guy. That's how you get out. Okay, we got that. But here's a problem. If you're a Democrat, and we've finally found the first one who was smart enough to realize it and begin laying down the groundwork, the problem for a Democrat is Donald Trump's gone in three years. You have taken your mentally ill, demonic base, and you have burned Donald Trump into their mind for ten years. For ten years, you have told them that he is hitler and all the other stupid things you said, He's the end of all things. Ten years, you haven't heard them run against Mike Johnson. For ten years, you haven't heard them run against Senator Ron Johnson or you haven't heard them. They don't even mention these names. They don't care about these people. There's been one man they have had to stop for ten years. Look at him, Look at him Trump. Here's Trump. He's the source of all your problems. But he's gone soon. What to do? What to do? Well? Now, now you have to essentially, at least in a small way, deprogram the communist robots that make up the Democrat Party, and you have to get their eyes moved on to the next one because there will be no Trump on the ballot in twenty twenty eight. And they'll make you know as well as I do. They'll make some lame effort to try whoever the Republican is the continuation of Trump or Trump is, They're gonna They're gonna have to try, because in the mind of a Democrat in this country, Trump Trump is still there, right, always there, always looming. But Trump will be gone, So the transition has begun. What I'm about to play you is Jensaki. I know you don't like her. I know this guy who called into the show a long time ago doesn't find her attractive, but she is smart. She unlike corin diversity higher. Jensaki actually was a very capable, good press secretary for Joe Biden. Think about the lies she had to cover for, Think about the cadaver of a president she had to cover for, and then she transitioned right into a lucrative media job. Jensaki is very, very savvy, and Jensaki consider her the first. There will be many now, but this is the first who is going to begin laying down the groundwork to d program the Democrat base of this country. It's time to get their eyes moved to a different symbol.
Speaker 2: I think the little mentoring candidate jd Vance wants to be president more than anything else. I always wonder what's going on in the mind of his wife. Okay, please bring blink four times, we'll come over here, We'll save you. And that he's willing to do anything to get there, and that your whole iteration you just outlined. I mean, he's scarier in certain ways, he's smart in some ways, and he's young and ambitious and ambitious.
Speaker 1: What you just heard was the first of a million reprogramming efforts Democrats are about to launch in anticipation of twenty twenty eight. They may not pick up the pace on that until after the midterms, because they're still going to need to run against Donald Trump in the midterms, trying to get people motivated to come out. We got to stop Trump. We gotta stop Trump, all impeage Trump, give us the House. They're going to have to do all that. But once the midterms are done, this stuff is going to ramp way up. If you're to believe the way too early twenty twenty eight Republican primary polls, it really looks like JDV is just curve stomping the field, which is not surprising Historically vice presidents that that's the easiest route to get to be president. You've already been on the world stage. You're standing next to the man. It's just the inevitable. Plus. Jd Vance is quite talented at He's pretty good, very sharp. He has that happy warrior thing, young, beautiful, happy family, so we's got all that going for him. The transition is going to begin. Jen Saki, give her credit, she was the first to recognize it. There will be many, many, many, many many more. Now, some the stupider ones, the one there a lot of them aren't as smart as Jensaki. The dumber ones, they'll kind of wake up, probably after the midterms and think to themselves, wait a minute, Trump isn't running again, but who's the next guy? We better roll off the scarier than Trump thing and they'll figure out it's jd Vance. But Jensaki. Credit to her, she was smart enough to recognize it ahead of time. Jesse Actually, he says Bronco, good to hear your explanation of future intimidation brought on by actions against Brennan and Comy and others that was last night. Please share with us what you might already know and what you might learn from your lawyer associates about the statutes of limitations and looking into prosecutions. Way back to people hiding the truth, such as Peter Struck, Alexander Vinman, Cassidy Hutchinson, so on and so forth. His name is Jim and he's from Idaho. All right, So that's kind of this in a way, is going to piggyback off of what I kind of just covered last hour in a little different way. We're not going to get all those people. I know, you could name one hundred people communists from the government who should go to jail for the crimes they committed. I can name them. You can name them. We all know the names because you're you get the stories. You know we're not going to get a hundred. We're gonna get a you We're not going to get the justice we deserve with the last administration. I don't want to tell you to set it aside or put it out of your mind, because that sounds so dismissive, like your concerns aren't valid. But you need to let that go. This time, we're gonna get a few. Hopefully it's not four or five. Hopefully it's ten by the time it's done. But we're gonna get a few. In the grand scheme of things, we're not going to bring down every evil actor and every evil actor we indict for their crimes. Some of these are gonna get off. You heard Will Chamberlain last night. He came on and he gave it to a straight I think John Bolton's going down. Ah, this guy, I'm not sure, call me, I'm not. John Brennan was referred yesterday to the DOJ for what lying to Congress. Even if he goes quote down, that's going to be a slap on the wrist, but not the end the beginning. Some is probably the best we can hope for. We'll do some more emails. Next it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Wednesday, reminding you that Friday is asked Doctor Jesse Friday. I won't be here tomorrow. I have the Megan Kelly tour thing. So get your ask doctor Jesse. Questions for Friday emailed And now the Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Jesse, where were the no Kings protesters when the Clintons were king for eight years? Where were the protesters when Trump was all?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: A point you already know, but a point that bears repeating. They don't say these things because they believe them to be true. Logical people like you who think about reality and truth and you think about things logically. You look at Donald Trump and people calling him a hitler or a king or something like that, and you think that's ridiculous, that has no basis in reality. And we love these these gotcha moments with them where you'll see people on the street interviewing them and they'll say, well, if he was a king, but why are you allowed to come out here in protest? And you always see these communists kind of short circuit on the whole thing. But that's not why they do it. Remember, they create symbols. It does not have to have in fact, it never does have any basis in reality. Reality, Truth is not important for these people. Remember the words I've played for you a thousand times before. This is the head of NPO.
Speaker 3: Pre are reverence for the truth might become, might have become a bit of a distraction that is preventing us from finding consensus and getting important things done.
Speaker 1: Truth is not what matters, not to these people at all. No kings created an opportunity to rally the troops. Rally the troops, take it to the streets, That's what it created. And it created an opportunity for Democrats to try to give their base something. I saw again. I saw another poll yesterday showing that Democrats are so upset with how weak their party is. Your weak? What's that mean? What's that say? You're not stopping Trump? They're Democrats are not are not crying out for Democrats to become more moderate. I have not seen a single poll indicating that at any level they're not crying out for Democrats to moderate on the border, on trany stuff, on any of the horrible things they do. There is no outcry from the Democrat base, and Democrats will ultimately be forced to serve their base. The only outcry from the Democrat base is stop Trump, get Trump, Stop Trump, get Trump. Why do you keep the government shut down? Why? Why do you have a no King's rally? It was all you have the power to do when it comes to stopping them. What are you going to talk about? The shutdown? To have no free press so no information can come out? And that dramatic?
Speaker 4: And doesn't that dramatically hurt the American people when government just shielded and can do whatever it wants and hurt as many people as it wants.
Speaker 1: Because you don't have a free press, they're just grasping at anything right now. What are you talking about a free press? What are you talking about here's Reuben glad or are you explaining that to federal workers, including those in your state who aren't getting paid well? To be honest, sometimes this does suck, and I'm sorry that we're actually putting you in this situation. Well, well it does suck. It's just look, here's here's Catherine Clark, how's minority.
Speaker 3: I mean, shutdowns are terrible and of course there will be, you know, families that are going to suffer. We take that responsibility very seriously. But it is one of the few leverage times we have.
Speaker 1: Hey, got some leverage. Sorry, it's sucking for your family, but we got leverage here. That's a great message. You should run with that for sure, Jesse. Actually, he says, dear self appointed James Beard nominee of Burger's. Hey, Chris, who's James Beard? I always hear about this James Beard guy. He's gotta be a food guy. Curious if you could help settle a debate. Ooh, A friend and I were having a discussion about bean dip. Not the high level, sophisticated seven layer bean dip Chris eats. But I'm talking about the krem Dela Krems stuff that comes in a can. You can peel back the metal lid. It could easily make a meal with the stuff if you give me a bag of Frito's. Where does bean dip fall in your hierarchy of dips to eat with chips? All right, so he's right about garbage seven layer bean dip. And you know why seven layer bean dip is disgusting because six of the layers are disgusting. That's why I don't want sour cream. Sour cream is freaking nasty. I don't want sour cream anywhere. Why are you giving me cream that went bad? I don't want sour cream. I definitely don't want tomatoes. Tomatoes have been assaulting our food for far too long. He's one hundred percent correct about that free Doo lay bean dip, including the hot bean dip. I'm reasonably sure that there aren't any actual beans in it at all. I'm sure it's just some cancer causing chemical concoction that they stuff in that can. I mean, when you have bean dip that's good for like twenty five years, there's probably some stuff in there you shouldn't be eating. But every now and then I'll just grab a can of that free Dola beanedp and all go eighte on it. It is the Jesse Kelly Show Wednesday up Day, and the government shutdown threatens food stamps for forty two million Americans. We have forty two million Americans on food stamps. That is criminal. Forty two million on Americans on food stamps. That actually brings me to this a whistleblower. This is from Freebeacon was meeting with the SEC accusing a solar panel company of fraud. The Biden administration guaranteed a three billion dollar loan for the company at the same time, just straight up looting three billion dollars from the treasury and handing it to a solar panel company. My point in comparing these two stories is something we've talked about many times before. It zough freakin frustrating that they just loot the treasury and hand out vast quantities of your money to their allies. Every chance they get. They buy votes, they buy more political donations, and this is part of what Jade's people on the freaking political process so badly that the fraud the theft is just so out the freaking open. It drives people nut. It drives me nuts. You know what, We're gonna do some emails tonight. Jesse, retire law enforcement officer, appalled at the standards. He's talking about the Ice story from last night. The Ice story where the recruits are they were asked to do the most basic stuff like fifteen push ups, and they couldn't do fifteen push ups. The Ice applicants. There's fifteen push ups, man. Anyway, the guy says. More appalling is the lack of our young unable to reach these standards. The academy back in the eighties required not only a higher standard, you had to pass a PT tests to graduate. The unwritten rule of law enforcement was to keep yourself fit because you didn't want to be the guy who got another officer injured or god forbid killed. He said, absolutely, state my name and his name is Steve. This is this goes to a larger point, but it's something I touched on last night that I want to make sure I reinforce. We do. We have a challenge. We have challenges today that are unique to us. Most of human history is fairly consistent, but you, especially if you're a parent, you do have some challenges today that no other generation of parents has had to deal with. And two of the big ones and they kind of tie together. But two of the big challenges parents have today are the physicality and conversational ability of our children. Because we're talking physicality, we'll deal with that first. Unless your child plays sports. And this is why I want to encourage you to get your child into sports of some kind. Don't demand they become an all world athlete or something. Just let them freaking play sports. Get your child into a sport. If you don't make sure your child is doing something physical, you have to be more purposeful about that than any parent in human history. Because today, because of technology, kids don't have to move. I'm not being old crotchety Grandpa Jesse, But for my childhood and I'm only forty four, for my childhood, we went and got on our bikes, we went exploring in the woods. At recess time, you went out to the playground and you hurt yourself falling off the monkey bars. You played tag, you played smear the Yeah, this is what you did. And it didn't mean you were an athlete or something like that. Life was physical. If you go look at this stuff now, with schools that allow it, you'll see at recess time a bunch of eight year olds finding a place to sit against the fence and be on their phone. Life is less physical now. As a parent, you look, I have to do this in my house. You have to be purposeful about it. Unless your child is naturally physical athletic wants to move, you have to say go walk, push ups, time to lift weights. You have to do that. And I'm sorry you do. But what's happening is our physicality as a country, because of our advanced level of technology, it is rotting away. And there are huge consequences to that. I'm not just talking about later on in life, the health consequences that will obviously come with it. I'm talking about now physically two weak. That's one two something else we've talked about before. As a parent, now you have to teach your child how to have a conversation in ways other generations of parents never did. I've adopted the rule in Miami. I've told you about it. In fact, my in laws are in town, my sister's in town. Were going out for a late dinner after the show tonight. You know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna pull the boys aside as soon as I get home, and cell phones are going to be confiscated immediately, and the rules going to be given a rule they already know. When someone says something to you, asks you something one word, answers our outright band, you will give two complete sentences at least, and tonight I might add on and demand a question. So when James sits down with his aunt Mickey tonight and she says, how's cross country? He's not gonna get away with good not acceptable, Nope, nope, make a sentence details, make a couple sentences, and then following that those two sentences, cross country's pretty good. We have state coming up next week. Ask her a question, how's work going for you? How's how's the weather where you are? How how's your dog? How's your two sentences and a question. This for older people. Maybe you're rolling your eyes right now. If you're sixty year old listening to me. You didn't have to have that. I didn't have to have that. We had to have conversations. There was nothing else to do. Today. You can disappear into this technological online world. Parents do it, by the way, it's not just children. Parents will do it. Grandparents will do it. This is not unique to kids. Senior citizens. They'll sit there on their iPhones, their iPads and just zone out for hours at a time. We have to be per purposeful about it, purposeful about it. We have to. It's hard, it's freaking challenging, but we do. Jesse subject to this one is sorry about your father. When you mentioned the one year anniversary of your father's passing, it made me remember what I thought about when you shared it last year, but I thought it would be too soon for you to see the humor in it. He left this life exactly the way you describe leaving any party when you are done, just slip out the back with no warning. He really was your dad and you are his son. That's really true. That's actually extremely true, and thank you for that, he said. My dad, Jim was an Air Force veteran working on force. Air Force Vietnam veteran working on F fours. We lost him on Christmas Day in twenty twenty after having a stroke in twenty eighteen. He didn't die from COVID, but the restrictions made things difficult for a good while. He was home recovering and we were only able to visit by sitting outside his window. Thankfully we had that. We were able to bring him home for his last eleven days, and I'm grateful my brother's sister and myself were able to be there for him those last two years. I know this is long, but if you really read it, feel free to say my name. I wish my dad could have listened to you. He would have loved your show. His name was Brent I'm sorry about your father. Man. Yeah, no, I'm It sucks, but it's something everybody goes through. This is life, right comes and it goes and would lose people. He talked to anybody who's older, they say, one of the hardest parts about it is everyone around you is dying. My wife she actually has both of her grandma's. I don't have any grandparents left. My wife has both of her grandma's and one of them in her nineties. Just angels of a woman. She talks about it all the time. She says, it freaking sucks. She lost her husband recently. Everyone I have ever known is dead. I'm the last one. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. At a Fantastic Wednesday, Allday asked doctor Jesse Friday is gonna be the next time we talk? To better get your questions emailed in Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Where am I going to be tomorrow? Well, this guy knows I'm coming to see you on Thursday. I need menu whisper advice, doctor baby hands. We decided to travel from Colorado Springs to come see you on your forty on our forty fourth anniversary. That's freaking cool, try not to suck, he says, don't worry, I'm gonna be amazing. He says, we'll be on the west side of Dallas Fort Worth on our actual anniversary and would like to know a good, unique restaurant. Tip. Please not red Lobster. Why would you think that, I would say Red Lobster? We can have We have that ear when we need. What would that's from Chris and Sandy. Happy anniversary, Chris and Sandy. Okay, I've got one for you. You want something that's unique in the Dallas Fort Worth area, There aren't any in the Houston area. And by the way, I have no relation to these people. I really hope they're not a bunch of dirty commis or whatnot. But when I experienced it, I thought it was awesome, So I'm gonna give it to you. I think there are a couple of them up there, but I've only eaten it one text Mes place called Uncle Julio's. It is famous in the area, for sure. They have an ATM out front. You know why they have an ATM out front cash only? It is cash only. But by the way, it's big, it's nice. I don't remember it being too expensive. But it's not some rundown Mexican dump either. It would be a cool thing to take your wife to. And this is about the one week a year where the weather's decent in Texas, if I remember right, they have a huge patio and you can sit outside right now and have a fantastic, very unique tex mex meal with your wife. How about that, Chris delivering for people Uncle Julio's. Do you said ten to fifteen bucks a person? Chris, Yeah, I remember I was. I went when I was selling RV's. We had to ever tell you about these? Ever tell you about RV shows, or maybe you've been to an RV show or a boat show of some kind. They're equal parts amazing and horrible. Once or twice a year, you remember I was selling RV's before I started doing radio. Once or twice a year, you would have to pack up and you would go stay in a hotel for a few days, and they would bring all these RVs, all these different RV companies would fill up some gigantic convention center and you'd spend three four days and there are big sales and things like that, So people come out, they go GOATCKA things and you go and trying to sell as many as you can't you can pay your bills. Well, at an RV show one night, we had killed it that day. I was probably largely responsible for that, but we had killed it. What Chris, We had killed it that day and they took us all out to Uncle Julio's that night. Total experience, complete experience. Food was very, very good. Like I said, I hope they're not dirty communists because one hundred percent just blew them up on that on national radio. So there you go. Here was Bernie Sanders. So how are you feeling about this?
Speaker 3: What I think most Americans see as an unequal display of judicial accountability and the weaponizing of and he just.
Speaker 4: Happened to pardon well, was it over a thousand people who try to overthrow the United States government? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know, January six, all right?
Speaker 4: And meanwhile, in an unprecedented way, and this is scary stuff. He is going after the Attorney general of the State of New York because she did her job, going after a sitting United States senator, going to go after the head form ahead of the FBI. That is not what America is about. We disagree with each other, that's fine. But we don't throw our opponents in jail.
Speaker 1: Now, I know you're already yelling at the radio. You did that? What are you talking about? You arrested all these Trump people. Yes, I got that, but this was actually to make you feel better, not make you feel worse. These kind of gigantic, outright lies, These are the things that communists got away with in this country for ages, years, in years and years, when they had what are we gonna call it ninety five percent control of all media sources, if we're going to talk about newspapers and television channels. When they had complete control of the information streams, Americans consumed they could get away with things like arresting every political opponent they could get their hands on for four years, and then whining when the Trump administration starts to do the same they used to be able to get away with that. St Don't even bother getting angry at Bernie Sanders. Don't bother screaming hypocrisy. Don't bother screaming that's what you did, because you know what even most of the normies know. Do you remember, do you remember what virtually guaranteed the two things that virtually guaranteed Donald Trump's reelection if you're to study the polling first during the primary. Now, I think he was always going to win that primary, but Ronda Santis, best governor in America, was gaining on him quickly. He was within ten points or less than ten points, depending on the polling. He was right there, and then boom, the communists arrested Donald Trump the first time. That did not result in Donald Trump dropping in the polls. It ended the primary. I don't think Ronda Santus ever pulled within thirty points after that. The right immediately revolted against that kind of egregious law fair and said, nope, Donald Trump didn't matter, nothing else mattered. But there's more then right before, I mean, he'd already he was already almost the nominee. It just wasn't official yet because they didn't have the RNC yet. Two weeks before that. Then they tried to blow his head off. They tried to blow his head off, shot him in the ear, and tried to kill him. After that moment, the public said, oh, no way, no, that can't stand. The communists used to get away was so much more than they do now because there are so many new, wonderful information streams now. Even normies. They don't turn on ABC to get their news. They don't watch the View to get their news. The people watching the View, they are already brain dead lemmings who already believe what Bernie Sanders just said. But those people are already going to vote for communism from now to the cows come home. These lies don't work anymore. America watched Donald Trump be arrested multiple times. They watched the communists try to kill him multiple times. We watched these people murder Charlie Kirk. The lies don't work because of social media, information streams now, the podcasting streams, all these things. It's wonderful. We're gonna talk about this theft. We're gonna talk about cameras in the toilet, just how much of our country has been infiltrated by China and emails. Next