Speaker 1: Mojo in the morning. Do you guys know that Kevin is wanted by the law. There's no joke about let me see her. I know, what do you mean, You're not surprised.
Speaker 2: I mean I feel like you be on side quest. I don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: So I have mail that goes to my mom's house. And my mom is a great person. I believe there are times where maybe you know, the mail has been there three weeks and she called me and told me, or she'll call me the same day that it gets delivered. But I'm not the best at opening mail, just not good at opening physical mail. So she gives me some mail over the weekend. I bring it home, throw it on the counter, whatever case may be. It gets to a point I'm watching the basketball games because the playoffs are on, and I'm like, let me go open his mail. So I opened the mail and I don't even remember, Like some mail is just the white envelope and it doesn't say anything on the envelope, and then you have to open it up to see what's inside, and sometimes that's like the more serious mail. So I open up this meal and it says State of Michigan Judicial district motion affidavit and or order to show costs. I'm like, oh, this looked like some legal documentation.
Speaker 2: You didn't sound that happy in your head.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm like, oh god, I had them more like, what the hell is this type of thing? This is for those who can see there's brown stains. It's for Josiah's Hot Chocolate, hot chocolates. It's not it's not do not doodoo stuff, but I have it, says I am interested in this matter as deputy court clerk that Kevin are went a second myself. I failed to comply with an order dated February twenty nine, twenty twenty four. This is two years ago, and I am in contempt for failure to pay fines costs for fees. This is associated I guess with a ticket that I forgot to pay and I must appear before the court on to day day, April twenty seven. Why were you here at two pm?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't plan on going. What and if I don't go then a bench ward should be issued from you? So did you just pay the ticket or how do you get out of this?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping that we have someone that works in Uh, where is this it in Oakland County?
Speaker 2: That can show love?
Speaker 1: You're just gonna randomly throw that out there if you pay it? Now?
Speaker 2: Do you think he's like exactly it says.
Speaker 3: It says criminal contempt of court.
Speaker 2: That's what to say.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Means you go to like a jury duty or what's this? No, he didn't pay the ticket. It was like a registration slash plate. Cis.
Speaker 2: Oh, so you got a ticket.
Speaker 1: You got a ticket, and you never dealt with a ticket as the last time you got a ticket.
Speaker 3: It seems like February twenty twenty four seemed like two years ago.
Speaker 2: You're going to jail.
Speaker 3: I don't think I should.
Speaker 1: Here's what I want to ask this question, because Kevin, this is for a traffic ticket. Do we have any other listeners that are checking us out right now that have a warrant out for their arrest, that are listening and evading the law. Can you give Kevin advice on how to evade getting arrested?
Speaker 3: So it says three hundred and five dollars if I paid, you don't have to appear. If I turn you in, well I get a reward out of here. I mean, if you do it. I'm dog the bounty hunter. I got till two pm. Wait, but for real, what is your plan? You say you're not paying it? What are you trying to do? I don't know. I mean, I guess I gotta do something because I don't want to get pulled over and like I mean, right off to jail.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to Could you imagine if you get pulled over in the pickup line at Josiah's school?
Speaker 3: That would be insane. But I don't want to pay three hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: I want to talk to hold on a second, hold On, I sent Mojo Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: Is Kevi gonna get himself arrested during the show?
Speaker 4: Here?
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 4: I work with Bloomfield Hills Court, So I was just curious where he got his ticket.
Speaker 3: Uh, it doesn't say it. It's says city of no Vie. That's all I said, O Man.
Speaker 2: County.
Speaker 3: I was probably leaving doctor Reynold's office. I think I remember this exact moment.
Speaker 1: Quick question for you, court lady, can you do me a favor and get an officer ready for us? I'm gonna I'm gonna have have a court officer ready to go. I'm bringing this guy in. We're turning him in today and we're getting to the reward.
Speaker 5: We'll make sure you get your cash for it.
Speaker 2: Thank you for the call, Becky. What's up, Becky? Hey, good morning, Good morning. What's happening?
Speaker 5: Hey, I just heard Kevin's little problem that he's got.
Speaker 2: It about to be a big.
Speaker 4: Help.
Speaker 5: It sounds like it. I mean, I can't help you, unfortunately, but I can give you a little bit of friendly advice.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm listening.
Speaker 5: So it sounds like you had like an expired plate, like you didn't have your registration renewed in time when you got pulled over a couple of years ago. And the district courts back in the day you used to be able to get your license suspended if you didn't pay a ticket on time, and the governor made that go away. So like they got like a backstoor law now where they can just do the show cause an issue a warrant. So that's the way that they get their money.
Speaker 1: But what if this is the case, What if Kevin doesn't ever pay it, Like if he hasn't paid his registration, because I'm assuming that they want him to you know, at least show that he has registration and have you paid it up?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm good. Now after this I went and got it.
Speaker 1: You did, okay, Well, then just go and show them and hopefully then they don't arrest you.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I still got that was on a jeet back they I don't even drive no more.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Anna? Hi?
Speaker 3: Hi? How are you you know we're doing that? Long time? I've been wanted for.
Speaker 4: I basically had my license for maybe three months, and I've been wanted ever since.
Speaker 2: You got my license at.
Speaker 4: A regular time.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, what do you want it for?
Speaker 5: I'm wanting for.
Speaker 4: Traffic tickets, driving while license suspended? Uh no, proof of insurance?
Speaker 5: Stupid stuff.
Speaker 2: Aren't you worried?
Speaker 3: I gotta get there? Are you not worried that you're going to be arrested?
Speaker 4: I mean I am, but I have four kids and I got to get there.
Speaker 2: I'm a nursing assistant.
Speaker 4: They got to get to school. I got rent.
Speaker 1: You know, so you drive under the speed limit in hopes that you don't get caught.
Speaker 5: I drive it like I stole it.
Speaker 1: Oh, so you're gonna run from the lots, You're gonna have an o J high speed.
Speaker 2: I do chase and get out of there.
Speaker 4: I do all of the speed limits. Everything is legit in my car.
Speaker 3: My injurance is paid.
Speaker 4: You know. I try and keep a nicer car so that I'm not like a target or whatever. So my advice to Kevin is to take all the back roads, take all the magro police pull in somewhere.
Speaker 3: A bench warren is crazy. Face, That is what is a bench warn It means that you said it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't think you have to learn what a bench warrant is.
Speaker 3: It's an hour.
Speaker 1: There is a warrant for his arrest. What's that, Samantha, Hi, I.
Speaker 4: Was just calling to say the same thing happened to my husband. He had gotten a ticket for like an outthead light years and years ago, and he, you know, life happened. He forgot about it, didn't pay it. We got pulled over months ago in wood Haven. They pulled us over, They took his ID. They came back and they were like, are you aware that you have a warrant for your arrest? And we were like what. They took him to jail. He had to wait there for Taylor to come and pick him up. They took him there and he spent two nights in jail over a three hundred dollars ticket.
Speaker 3: You ready for that guy? Wow?
Speaker 1: Was your family? Were you traumatized? Was the family traumatized when they saw a dad getting put in the back of a car?
Speaker 4: Thankfully the kids were not with us. But it was hard because I it was you know, later at night, it was like nine o'clock at niney and I went up there and I was like, okay, can we just can I just give you the money for the ticket? And you guys let him know and they let him go and they were like no, like he has to see it. Yeah, it was ordeal. I please just take care of it.
Speaker 1: Kev's reading the documentation right now, Like you didn't read it, did you? No?
Speaker 3: I just I just blew it off, said.
Speaker 2: Tammy, what do you do for a living?
Speaker 5: I work at a bail bonds company.
Speaker 1: Here you go, Kevin your number? Can I call you guys when he gets pulled over and arrested later today?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? Wow? Tammy?
Speaker 2: Tammy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks Tammy. We appreciate it. Hold on, Megan, what is cav Neede.
Speaker 5: Needs the top dog.
Speaker 3: Dog?
Speaker 2: Give me top dollar. What happened? Let me hear you with the top dog. I woke up in the morning, you.
Speaker 3: Ever woke up opened your mail seeing you how to warrant.
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: So I think I might go to the court because I I mean, because first of all, I don't want to just pay three hundred dollars for something that's stupid, in my opinion, is stupid. But I also feel like there are certain things that I want to go in the courtroom and say, one of which is, you're honor me. I approached the bench. That's always like something I want to Then I want to just yell at Jack for no reason. And then I honestly want to say I want to ask the court for leniency.
Speaker 2: But that's one thing that's a sentence.
Speaker 1: I want to say, Hold on, Steven, tell Kevin where you just got out.
Speaker 2: Of I just got out of the cob Colly And how long were you in? Three days? And what did you do? No proof of registrations.
Speaker 1: And and you caught a cold and you had a bench warrant.
Speaker 2: I had a bench warrant, and they took me in and they took me from Saint So I was right to mc coob County.
Speaker 3: We're not doing it.
Speaker 1: We got a game, get it going and get on your way home. Did you catch a cold in in jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't want to go there.