Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning. Zach is texting me right now, so I know she was doing me at five am. I'm like, this is your day off. Go to sleep.
Speaker 2: Z That did the funniest thing yesterday. So yesterday, while we were just all hanging out after the show's over with, it's kind of a light day yesterday, you know, just wrap up some stuff and kind of do things and then everybody goes their way and he comes in and he has a card in his hand, like a Hallmark card or something like that, and it says Mojo on it, and he goes, hey, moj I got you something here and I just want to tell you, you know, don't open it here. And I'm like, oh okay, and I'm and this is you know. He goes, you know, and I go what is it? And he goes, well, I really don't want to tell you about it, but you know, I just wanted to say thank you to you. And he wrote me this this card. And it wasn't even more than two seconds after he said that, and he goes.
Speaker 1: By the way, do you mind if I have tomorrow off? I actually, because I knew he was going to do it, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's actually before he even asked you, he was in here asking Shannon for advice on how he should ask you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was just do it all. I want uh see your hair. Hold on a second.
Speaker 3: I wanted to say that I appreciate you. I also wanted to ask you if I could have tomorrow I will. Before I wanted.
Speaker 1: That was before I wanted to listen to No Worries, No Time.
Speaker 2: I got to listen to that one more time because that is just too damn funny, Like honestly, it.
Speaker 1: Was almost it was almost like something you.
Speaker 2: See on television, like some comedy or something like that, and the show Tires.
Speaker 1: I feel like Zach would work on that show Tires. I wanted to.
Speaker 3: Say that I appreciate you, you buddy. I also wanted to.
Speaker 1: But this what I wrote that I wanted to I wrote that before I wanted to enjoying the card. Literally, here's the card. I love you. And by the way, what runolfs the best? Is he the card?
Speaker 2: And I I tell you, I cannot share the card whether he wrote in there because he wrote on the corner of the card, he wrote not for radio. He wrote not for radio, but the best is, he wrote in the card, all this really really sweet stuff and I love Zach. Zach is literally like this is for those who don't understand, he's literally a brother to most of us. He's like a son to me. I really do, like feel like he's like a sun a son to me. He wrote in the bottom of the card. After he wrote love you, z he wrote, p S. You can throw this away.
Speaker 1: Now I haven't known you. Just throw the card. Hold on a second, Zach is on with right now. Zach, you are a little bastard.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 1: What are you doing on your day off?
Speaker 3: Well, you guys are talking about me. I had my phone blowing up because everyone's like, oh my god, you took a day off. What are you even doing? And to be honest with you, I'm here, my boxers working and I'm stone off my ass.
Speaker 1: This is great. So you took a stone a stone day huh?
Speaker 3: Of course? Yeah. I I also have a doctor's appointment later today. But we're good. We're chilling, all right.
Speaker 1: I like that. Are you going to go to the appointment? Stone? No, It's like at three, so you'd be done being stone.
Speaker 2: Is that a common thing where people will take a day off from work just to get stone.
Speaker 1: I'm with it, bro, is that I'm mad you're working though, Man, put the laptop down.
Speaker 3: I had to upload Throwback Throwdown.
Speaker 1: I need it for.
Speaker 2: This guy's always working, So I love it. And Zach, that card was really awesome, buddy, and I'm not throwing that away because that was very special.
Speaker 1: I'll keep that with all the cards. I literally have it.
Speaker 3: If you want, you can share it for the radio, but I just wanted it to be, you know, sentimental and for us.
Speaker 2: I'll hold on to it for the next time that Zach screw something up. I'm gonna pull it out and say, actually, Zach, I want you to know this because I want you to to understand how much I do care about you. I have a drawer with all the cards that Chelsea has given me over the years, Joey, Jacob and Luke have given me, and I'm gonna throw that in that card drawer because that's how much I think of you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm in the family card drawer.
Speaker 1: You're in the family card drawer exactly.
Speaker 2: And I will save that and that will be one of those ones where and I pull them out from time to time like I'll pull out like you know, oh this is on and it's like literally a card you know, from when Luke was the little kid that he drew and stuff on it.
Speaker 4: You heard my big sigh because I always used to write mojo cards and then I just wanted to imagined them in the garbage and I was like, you know what, you don't deserve a six dollars.
Speaker 1: Card anymore, Shannon. I always would wait till till she walked out.
Speaker 3: Of the room.
Speaker 1: I turned around, I looked in that window. I love you, buddy, I love you too much. All right, talk to you later.