Speaker 1: What the hell is going on here? Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 2: At risk of being deported to a prison in El.
Speaker 3: Salvador, unloading in El Salvador.
Speaker 2: I don't think they'll even take these morons, musters. It's rovers morning, Glory, Amigos.
Speaker 1: Shug is coming up in just a moment. What do you have on the way?
Speaker 4: Do what some parents are doing in order to help pay their bills. I'll have you. I'll have a story for you coming up next.
Speaker 5: We'll get to that in a moment. Braidon Brayton b r A y t O. And I think I'm not sure is that Braydon or Braiden Brayton Brandon?
Speaker 1: All Right, you guys doing he man?
Speaker 6: Hey, I was just calling in because I'm listening to you guys talk about the Damon Darling guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh I.
Speaker 6: Follow him on Instagram. I think you guys just have the wrong misconception of the guy, because the dude literally is one of the best guys he could possibly meet. He goes out of his way to help anybody that he can. But I guess, like with your guys saying that he's like harassing people, I think it's more or less he's going up to people and asking them like, hey, would you help me out? So like he has that bag of chips and be like, hey, do you got a dollar, And the moment that they say yeah, he like immediately stops them and just says, hey, like you're good, let me pay for your groceries. I just wanted to see if you were willing to help somebody out today. Ultimately, I just think that he's trying to find the good in people and showcase that there are good people out there. And then ultimately, at the end of the day, you know, not everyone's going to be willing to, you know, give a dollar and something like that. And then he'll say, man like, I mean no harm. I was just saying, if you would be willing to.
Speaker 7: Help out, I'm going to help out as well.
Speaker 5: Like I don't think I think it's for it, No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's ill will.
Speaker 5: I think it's more of money making opportunity for him because he posts his videos and he makes it. He monetizes us and makes a bunch of money off of it. But you can certainly understand why people are wary of people coming up to them and strangers and we've seen all sorts of things happen.
Speaker 1: Someone just send me a story.
Speaker 7: I get what you're saying there, but I also think that.
Speaker 6: It's very important that like we should be able to, like as a community, go up to random strangers and just ask them how how they're doing. Like I'm from the South down in Georgia, it is not rare for just a random stranger to come up to you and ask you, Hey, how's your day?
Speaker 2: Like it's.
Speaker 1: Move to the South.
Speaker 5: Like I've explained in the past, I've moved to the South, and I thought people were trying to rob me every time they start talking to me. I know, what does this guy want? Why are you talking to me? Who's going to jump out and hit me over the head. But he just sent me a story. Tina sent me a story, and she says, I apologize if you already discussed this, but I'm behind This definitely solidifies why you should not help people you don't know. A man was abusing his wife in a car and they crashed, and somebody on a bicycle tried to help the woman, and the man took out a shotgun, shot out of his car and killed the guy on the bike.
Speaker 6: So yeah, And I mean I feel like you're gonna have those those circumstances. I mean, there's there's always going to be things that happen like that. But to stop doing good just because of one thing, that's.
Speaker 7: That's a chance.
Speaker 6: I think that Daman's like willing to take. He's willing to let try and help people out the best that he can. And I know that you guys are only seeing a couple of the videos, but if you go on and actually like, because he responds to a lot, he's a successful comedian already.
Speaker 7: So yeah, I think he's making a little bit.
Speaker 6: Of money off of these videos, but he's already a successful comedian. If you actually guys like got to know him, I feel like you guys would really likely bond.
Speaker 5: We'd be hanging we'd be yeah, we'd be we be bodies going up that places all right. Uh, Brighton, I appreciate it, Thank you, Charlie. Just you me and Damon Darling hanging out.
Speaker 8: I don't think you'd get along with that guy. Uh, I don't know, he might be an who knows. I don't like people who are on all the time. Like I'm very very mellow.
Speaker 5: Like just like it really does. It's like some people are over Carmen Angelo. Oh man, He's always on really bothers.
Speaker 4: He keeps making comments always. Robert doesn't understand how I can.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't read it. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know how you can do it because I been putting up with it in just bits and spurts.
Speaker 1: And I don't dislike the guy. Don't.
Speaker 5: Don't misunderstand what I'm saying. It's just like every day when I pass him. It's the only thing he ever tells me is about how you know he was Oh, oh, I was so I was banging this chick and she was screaming so loud. The cops came thought there was a domestic violence assault going out. Oh you know, like okay, yeah, okay, I like it.
Speaker 1: It makes me laugh.
Speaker 4: I broke through that, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, into the real Carmanandine. She's hovering around his desk.
Speaker 9: He's trying to get her in her donut truck places. I don't know what they're they're cooking up something.
Speaker 4: It didn't work. He doesn't have any context.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he talked up, Oh, I know all these Italians to get in the feast this weekend.
Speaker 4: So when you call him out on it, and then she's like.
Speaker 1: Well, could be in the feast he said, Okay, I'm like, it's not possible. You have to He's probably not even Italian.
Speaker 4: Don't say that. He'll go crazy. I'll come in here.
Speaker 5: He told Peter he was in Ato, and then it turns out he wasn't in ATL.
Speaker 1: Went to a He went to an atl party.
Speaker 4: Once and then they never let him back in.
Speaker 5: But he also went to that party as like a thirty five year old man. It's true, Yes, that is true as well. God, oh man, what was I gonna? Man? I had something for you here. I guess the other Walmart guys. Oh yeah, the other Walmart guy.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 9: So I don't know if this guy's officially kicked out of all Walmarts, but he's been doing something for months. And you can play the ham video. First, he's going to Walmart and he sometimes to bring his own scale. Yes, most time, I think he's just using their scale, okay. And he points out these big problems that are going on, and it's actually incredible that this is what's going on at Walmart.
Speaker 1: All right here, here's a video.
Speaker 10: All right back of Walmart again it's my four trip to Walmart I met one of the same months I was at before. I'm gonna keep it in real time, and we're gonna look. Picks up a hand. Okay, what is it? He looks at the weight of the ham all right?
Speaker 1: He said, Look what does it say? Then the left? What is the second point?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 10: Now, that's not twenty four that's not four point nine four pounds. See how easy it is. So this is the second time in Kentucky legend. This is the same Walmart that I found the other Kentucky legend, and for twenty five dollars.
Speaker 9: So he loads up a bunch of hands in his cart. Okay, and then you can fast forward. He basically goes. And then he'll start weighing them, and showed are weighs them in the store supporting goods.
Speaker 1: See zeros out to scale. Make sure that's play weighs the matter? All right, that's weigh these one by one.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, there's gonna be four point nine three pounds. It says, Oh my god, one point eighty three.
Speaker 10: It says four point nine three?
Speaker 1: What's this? What I'm saying?
Speaker 10: Five point four one? Oh, you're kidding me? Two point three two four point five four one come on now another one?
Speaker 5: Doesn't he go and talk to the he does talk to.
Speaker 1: Like a manager.
Speaker 9: And another not in this video, but I mean, and then the other one he is actually this other video, this is.
Speaker 1: Him getting kicked out for weighing chickens. So I was asked to leave.
Speaker 10: You want to leave? You want me to put you back out them back in a well, the point is you know that they're they're underweight in the package.
Speaker 1: Come on, all right, so like you, you're gonna nobody.
Speaker 10: But last time they put them back, they put them back.
Speaker 1: In there, all right, say he's kicking me out. Celebrate one hundred grams, all right? So this is what he was doing, this one right here and taking away five point five zero five and a half pounds five point two five.
Speaker 5: Okay, so that's at least to start from Trey willow about an ounce and a half.
Speaker 10: And then you drain the water out. You're gonna find two and three ounces of water if you take the chicken out of this packaget. I'm not it's going to be more than a half a pound, sort of half a pound, but that's okay, that's a lot close. Those hams were two pounds off. I mean, that's he's outrageous. He goes all the time. He's been I think, what did he say, a thousand stores or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: He's been just doing this and he's on a mission. Now does he ever find any that are overweight? Like, okay, well, he's ever posted overweight and I don't know. He also doesn't ever post when they're on. I don't watch all those videos. I've just seen a couple.
Speaker 9: I've never seen a post when they are the weight, which I'm sure sometimes they are, of course. Yeah, I don't think they're always doing this, but that's a big scheme.
Speaker 5: Here's somebody that says this is AI generated video. I don't believe Walmart is doing this. They're federally regulated and audited.
Speaker 1: Just like all grocery stores.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they could get away with obviously they're not supposed to, but they could get away with it if they're I don't think that that's I don't you think that's AI generated. It doesn't appear to be. It's definitely not.
Speaker 1: Now, Look, mistakes can be made.
Speaker 5: Mistakes can certainly be made, but if there's a pattern of it like, for instance, if mistakes were made, I would expect that some hams would be They'd say it was two pounds, but it was actually four pounds.
Speaker 1: Right, It would work both ways. But if it's always if the ham.
Speaker 5: That you're purchasing is always underweight from what it says on the sticker, that seems a little bit suspicious.
Speaker 3: He's got ton ai already underweight in the package, and you're not gonna believe by how much I'm gonna show you. Then we're going to open it up and see how much the chicken weighs. That's what we're supposed to be paying for.
Speaker 5: Tou mention, your whole life is just weighing chicken from Walmart. I mean, he probably did this once and he goes, oh man, and it worked. He probably got like the most views he's ever gotten on something, and he just leaned into it. Now he's the chicken guy, and you can tell how quickly he was picking up those hams. He knew immediately just by looking at him, because that one's not that one's off.
Speaker 3: He knows this is supposed to weigh five point five pounds, five and a half pounds out of the package.
Speaker 10: That's a half pound right there, a different I've already.
Speaker 9: And then he then he actually he goes he takes the actual checking out the show.
Speaker 1: What do you actually get?
Speaker 9: So it's four point two So once he actually took a pound pound off, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: It is. It is how much are you paying per pound for chicken in this video? What is it? Two twenty three? That's two dollars twenty three cents going to Walmart? Not you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a scam.
Speaker 1: All right now we're all going to have to start doing this. We're gonna have to have time to do that scam.
Speaker 4: I just want stop there.
Speaker 5: Let's see here, Dougie, are you ready for the shizzy?
Speaker 1: Here we go kit Ish dizzy.
Speaker 4: On Rollers Morning Glory. As the Massachusetts murder trial of Lindsay Clancy continues, medical examiners have been called on to detail the deaths of her three young children. The doctors with the State Medical Examiner's Office delivered graphic testimony yesterday about the nature of the children's fatal injuries, and court proceedings had to be stocked multiple times as the mom sobbed during testimony from the doctors, and Clancy has admitted to killing her children, but her attorney is arguing in insanity devents due to Clancy's claims of postpartum psychosis.
Speaker 5: I really feel bad for this one. I don't know why, Like, for some reason, I feel like this woman is not faking it.
Speaker 1: I really feel like this is legit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she lost it yesterday, she was freaking out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and whatever this conspiracy that people started calling in with a couple of days ago, that the husband is behind the whole thing, I'm not buying that at all.
Speaker 1: But I really believe that this.
Speaker 5: Poor woman she called a suicide outlined twice, and they said both times they said, well, we can't do anything for you, because they said, are you like actively going to kill yourself right now? And she's like, well no, but I've been thinking about killing myself, but I don't. I haven't like thought like Okay, I'm gonna go get a gun and blow my brains out, like but I want to kill myself, And they're like, well, we can't, can't really help you out in that case. Then she called twice like these are the kinds of things that you don't You don't do unless you're really going through it. So I feel really terrible for this woman.
Speaker 4: Speaking of going through it. Mike Lindell, he lost. Remember he was trying to work his way to become the governor of Minnesota, the MyPillow guy. Yeah, so he didn't do so well. He had the primaries and he didn't. He lost. Yeah, and he wouldn't he like, wouldn't concede.
Speaker 1: Well, he doesn't believe in votes. He doesn't believe in vote counting.
Speaker 5: He doesn't believe. He was one of those guys that got sued with the whole was the companies, the Smartmatic or something, I don't remember what it was, these voting machine companies, and he was one of those that was saying that they were all corrupt and he just made that, pulled that right out of his ass.
Speaker 4: They sued, Yeah, it was questioning multiple projection projections and he was like, oh no, no, no, it's so. I don't know if he conceded overnight, but he lost. In case you were wondering, out of Arizona, a couple have been accused of getting drunk and forcing their toddlers to walk in one hundred and eight degree heat after the family watched an NFL practice. Ryan and May Mullen, they were wasted stumbling across a road with their kids two and four years old when a bystander tried to help them, and the couple had been walking with their children in extreme heat for several hours after attending Arizona Cardinals open fracic hours.
Speaker 1: How far were they walking?
Speaker 4: Yeah, The female bystander who tried to help the family called authorities, and they said that Ryan Mullen had crossed the road without the children and fallen over on one of them.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: So the woman also told police she pulled up to the family and offered them a ride, but the guy then got angry and punched her car.
Speaker 5: Mean, you know you're a drunkard when you're getting that wasted at an NFL practice.
Speaker 1: It's not even a game.
Speaker 5: You're going to watch the team practice with your kids, and you get that wasted.
Speaker 1: She's all right.
Speaker 4: So what some families and parents are doing in order to pay their bills. When you go shopping for back to school supplies, it can be costly. Well. Now, a survey of two thousand parents of school aged children revealed that nearly one in ten have gambled in order to have money for their kids schools supply. So they're gambling to make money to pay bills, and they.
Speaker 1: Don't have the money, and now they're going to gamble the money.
Speaker 4: Well, I do think about that. I used to do that when I lived in Las Vegas. I didn't have any money, and I would work a shift and there would be nobody there. I'd make fifty dollars in tips. I would go to the casino, gamble it win and come home with one hundred dollars Like, okay.
Speaker 1: Great if you could do that, yeah, but it doesn't always work that way.
Speaker 4: Now doesn't sports news for you? Did you see that Lionel Messi has broken his silence after his dad passed away. His dad was sixty eight years old, and he made a lengthy Instagram statement in Spanish and there is a good chance that he is going to retire. So what will you do if he retires?
Speaker 1: Well, if you read this statement that you have it and I in front.
Speaker 4: Of you, No, it's an Argentine.
Speaker 1: But it's an Argentine. Huh. You just told me it's in Spanish.
Speaker 4: I wish say, oh, Spanish is Argentine?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Second, second way, there's no translation over there.
Speaker 1: She there's no trend.
Speaker 5: Let me pulled this up into their system. I know there's there's no translation. Where is this? Where does she put.
Speaker 1: This in her dumb news?
Speaker 4: I think I think I deleted it. You're so easy.
Speaker 5: All I ever did was play football, he says. And now I have quite a few doubts as to whether I'll carry on doing it for much longer. You were my you were by my side from the start. We were so close to the end. Why didn't you just hang on? Why you didn't hang on just that little bit longer so we could finish it together? He had, He was okay, So that's so sad. I read this and I go, oh my god. And then he I think the funeral for his father was on Sunday. He's been down in Argentina, flew back. He played in the game last night for Interer Miami, so he did play.
Speaker 1: They lost. Oh they're out a League's Cup.
Speaker 4: He's gonna retie, isn't he?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh they're going to be screwed.
Speaker 5: They can't even get people to go to those games now with MESSI every time I watch a game, there's so many seats.
Speaker 1: That are empty. You're not going to be way overpriced. I don't know what they're doing it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Do you think that he'll a if he does retire? He doesn't need the money, right.
Speaker 1: He's fine, No, he doesn't need the money.
Speaker 4: So what are they going to do if he's gone? Who's the next messy?
Speaker 5: Well, whoever it is isn't going to be playing for into Miami. They're going to be playing for a team in Europe where they have major, major money to throw up people.
Speaker 4: Nick Reiner has been indicted on charges alleging he murdered his parents They'll maker Rob Reiner and Michelle Reiner at their home last year. The indictment, returned July twentieth and unsealed yesterday, charges Reiner with two counts of murder and special circumstances of multiple murders and murder by means of lying in wait. So what does that mean that he's waiting for him come back? Yes, and he knew he was going to do it, so they unsealed the documents yesterday. The parents were found stabbed to death December of twenty twenty five. And finally, Sean Diddy Combs has been released from solitary confinement after being placed there following an alleged fight with another inmate at a federal prison in New Jersey. Sources are saying that Combs was released from the special housing unit where he had been held since the altercation. The incident reportedly started after another inmate made a pretty bad remark towards him. The two men then pushed each other and exchanged punches before prison staff intervene. So it remains unclear whether Combs will face additional discipline and action or over the fight. He's serving a fifty month federal prison sentence after being convicted on two counts of transportation to engage in prostitution. His current release date is February twentieth, twenty twenty eight. There you go. That's to Shizzy on Rovers Warning Glory Wow.
Speaker 2: To become an instu celebrity when you call into the show with video. After you video call Rovers Morning Glory, everyone will recognize you as the genius with the best and smartest comment of all time. Just download the Rover Radio app and use it to video call the show fing Await with video calls inside the Rover Radio app, available in app stores.
Speaker 5: I like this guy who had to resign his uh it's resign from the country club that he belongs to because they had a golf tournament there and he faked a hole in one, and I guess he got caught on security camera footage faking it. And what he did was he he's in his group.
Speaker 1: They have like a hole in one.
Speaker 5: One of the holes has a reward that you get if you get a hole in one. I don't know what it is. If it's cash sometimes, I mean usually it's big because they're getting a whole in cash. I think everybody that played put the money into it. Oh a lot of times my dad won a car. Yeah, a lot of times.
Speaker 4: The when he had his hole in line.
Speaker 5: The golf tournaments, they buy an insurance policy, and the insurance policy is cheap.
Speaker 1: You could buy it five hundred bucks.
Speaker 5: Is just saying for the sake of argument, And if somebody gets a hole in one on that part three, they'll give Yeah, it will be like a new fifty dollars car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a hot pilot.
Speaker 1: Nobody can. You just can't.
Speaker 5: It's it's very very rare to get a hole in one. When you're an amateur golfer. There's the insurance person standing there and make sure that oh they make you.
Speaker 4: You have to have somebody on the whole.
Speaker 5: Somebody, you have to video it. You have to have a video video camera going the entire time or whatever. Yeah, they yeah, otherwise, people, But what this guy did. So he plays the first three holes with his group, and then he goes, oh, I got to take a phone call. My grandmother is very ill, and uh, I'll tee off on the I'll tee off on the fourth hole. So he's at the he's like wrapping up on the third hole. He goes, I'm gonna go ahead, I'm gonna tee off. Then I'm gonna make this call and I'll catch up with the guys up on the green. So he does that, he disappears. Now before the tournament even started, he had run up to the hole and placed his ball in the hole.
Speaker 1: What so then, so then the rest of his group.
Speaker 5: Comes out and they get on the fourth hole and they hit their te shots and then he's there. He comes back and he's like, oh I just got Oh my poor grandma, she's sick.
Speaker 1: And they're like, where are you at. He goes, you know what, I I thinned. I thinned my shot.
Speaker 5: I mean he gets kind of hit it like I don't even know, like doesn't get it fully, like, maybe it's the top I thinned. I thinned it. I'm not sure where the ball landed. So then they're looking around, looking around.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's in the hole.
Speaker 1: I got a hole in want.
Speaker 5: And they they celebrate and they, oh gods, have to mention they put a fake dividend.
Speaker 9: Oh did he Yeah, he went to green he went to the hole and he put a dividend. And that's what he said. When they showed up, He's like, I don't know, there's like a divot in the up there.
Speaker 1: I'd like him like five feet away or something.
Speaker 9: And then because he's on the security camera, he pulled his car up to the hole and went and put the dividend. They saw him doing it, so.
Speaker 5: Then I guess they went and they got the security I guess there was some sort of footage of this and they caught the guy doing it. And now everyone, his wife, his children, they're all being ridiculed and he's being.
Speaker 1: Blasted for this.
Speaker 5: So he had to resign from the uh.
Speaker 1: Wing Haven country Club wherever this is.
Speaker 5: This is in. He's a former college golfer. Where is this? I got Saint Louis area or something, I guess it is. Do you know how much cheating is going on at these golf tournaments. We've done golf tournaments quite a bit, and there's always never fails. You know, you have prizes for the top top places. There's always a group, and yes, you're gonna get an incredibly low score because you're doing the best ball normally, and so if you have four guys playing in a group, everyone shoots and then you take the best shot from where that was, and then everybody drops their ball and does.
Speaker 1: It there from there. Same thing with putting.
Speaker 5: Everyone putts from the best, you know, the closest one to the hole. So you could get a low score, but there's always a group at the end of it. I got a par seventy two, you go, okay, what's your guys' score?
Speaker 1: Fifty? You go, what.
Speaker 5: Now, it's impossible. There's always but how do you dispute that?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 5: And so I think that it's rampant these golf tournaments. I think people cheat in these like crazy. Do people like playing golf love or do they like hanging out? I think they just like hanging out.
Speaker 9: And I ended up in an of course, on an accident on Sunday. I was looking up like a restaurant to go to, and I didn't know the restaurant was in the side of a country club or I don't know if it's They let me end so I don't think it was a country club. But I ended up at the green, like the whole you know, the restaurant's right next to the practice hole, and I'm just surrounded by golfers just looking at him. I just don't understand the golf culture. And then Chris is like, do you think anybody actually enjoys us I don't, Oh, the golfing.
Speaker 4: Part, yes, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 5: I don't think the golfing part, no, it is. I'll tell you what they like. Getting drunk, No, they do like that. But and hanging out in a nice it's very nice looking. I also enjoyed playing golf, but it.
Speaker 4: Was it's a challenge. It's also a mental challenge aspect of it.
Speaker 5: It's so frustrating because you know you have the ability to do it, because you can hit a shot and it's just perfect. It goes exactly where you're aiming, So you know you have the ability to do it.
Speaker 1: Try and do it.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's just you can't do it consistently, and that's what's so frustrating about it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think people like it.
Speaker 12: I've never golfed putt putt, yes, but never been on.
Speaker 1: A course to play.
Speaker 4: It's fun.
Speaker 5: Well, well, it wouldn't be fun if you haven't done it, because it would just be You.
Speaker 4: Can't go with people that know how to golf if you.
Speaker 5: Don't golf, and then you can't have to go on a day when nobody's playing. Then you're holding everybody up and you get angry and all that.
Speaker 1: You want to go to Mary from Saint Louis, she's on.
Speaker 4: I want to check in on it. I have an extra bracelet if she wants my extra bracelet bracelet.
Speaker 1: H Mary, Hi.
Speaker 4: Sweetie's house dress. You look adorable.
Speaker 1: It's not bad how stresses look. I don't. I don't mind that at all.
Speaker 5: To me.
Speaker 1: That's not a moon No, no, I wear that outside.
Speaker 4: That's sure cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not bad. Pocket.
Speaker 11: This is the house I've had pockets. Yeah, it has a built in bra and this is what this is what keeps marriage is alive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's adorable.
Speaker 1: It's not bad. I wouldn't mind my wife wearing something like that, you know, maybe a little bit short.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to let you guys see what it looks like. Yeah, how long is it? Mere? I'm short. I'm five to two, so this is like a MIDI.
Speaker 1: Length, like maybe lifted up.
Speaker 4: It's super cute.
Speaker 1: Keep going a little higher a little.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just started my period.
Speaker 13: And.
Speaker 5: Keep it down your camera.
Speaker 4: I love it. You look good. How do you feel?
Speaker 1: How is how is it?
Speaker 5: She's just started her period and she's the least moody she ever is when she calls it when she's on her period.
Speaker 4: It's I'm on my meds.
Speaker 11: I don't know if my beds like kicked in, but I do feel a little bit better. Good, And yeah, I just have a really good, supportive family.
Speaker 5: So we're just going to leave it at that. Good, okay, all right? How many kids you have just that one son or you have other kids to just one just one? Has he left going to college this year or is that next year?
Speaker 4: Yeah? He leaves next week.
Speaker 11: And I think this is a big part of my emotional thing that's going on with me too, because when you're one and.
Speaker 4: Only leaves dougi, Yeah, it's really hard.
Speaker 1: He's not going to care. I didn't care to go to college. He's not going to be obsessed with Did she just not say this?
Speaker 4: You take my words and you twist them.
Speaker 5: I was is literally suicidal, and you're like, it's no big deal.
Speaker 1: I'll be fine.
Speaker 4: When Mary, I was at a store and a mom and her son were buying things and I got tears in my eyes because he was heading off to college and they were packing to get them ready.
Speaker 1: That's not normous, not even your kids.
Speaker 4: No, I know it's coming up in a year, two years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're gonna be just fine when.
Speaker 4: I will be said, you're taking that, of course, I said, but I know this is the best thing for her is to leave, and she wants to leave. She's like, I'm ready to go, let's go. So that to me is I've done my job right. So Mary, you're gonna do great.
Speaker 11: We're going to see I'm probably hopefully going to be working and my wonderful husband will take him.
Speaker 4: You're not going to go.
Speaker 11: I've I might not be able to because of work, and that's something that we're going to talk about. But it's only an hour away, so I think it should be okay. And it's just a lot when your heart leaves you. So you're just gonna have to get used to that.
Speaker 4: Don't let him come home. Do not let him come home.
Speaker 1: Come home, not.
Speaker 4: For the first six weeks. They've got to stay and they've got to find their way, and they've got to know. I'm telling you, no, he's got to find his friends and not come home.
Speaker 1: You know what. There's gonna be chicks. He's not coming home.
Speaker 4: Surprised how many kids live an hour away and they're coming home and the parents are like, sweet, come home. Uh uh, this is this is your home.
Speaker 5: No, he's not coming home. He's got there's there's there's got to college.
Speaker 1: Now, he's got.
Speaker 4: He's got a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Where's she going?
Speaker 5: She's not going to the same school as him, right, so that that relationship is over?
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 12: Oh you're so dumb, you guys are I was an hour and a half away. I never wanted to come home, and one time over Easter break, I didn't tell my mom I was in town. I just wanted to go see my boyfriend and say, which was my ex husband at the time, and I wanted to go see him. I felt very guilty for not going to see my mom. But I told her years later, like I.
Speaker 1: Just didn't want to see you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I you're crazy, all right, Mary?
Speaker 1: What's that looks like? My kids? That looks exactly like doesn't like this?
Speaker 4: This is Laney. This is a Laine. That was great, wonderful. I love that.
Speaker 1: I can't would never do.
Speaker 5: My cat's very mellow, just lets me carry it like a baby, doesn't mind being picked up.
Speaker 1: And she's a good cat. I don't think she likes we're going with that? Yes, all right, all right, no one neither do you?
Speaker 5: So runs in the household there, all right, Mary, take care of yourself, Thank you, Bye bye.
Speaker 1: All right. The dress wasn't too bad.
Speaker 12: She looked great. Yeah, house dress. That's not a house dressed to me. To me, that's just a regular day dress. That's something I have dresses just like that with pockets. I wear them to the store, I wear them to the beach wherever I'm It's just an everyday dress.
Speaker 1: Dress in the house is not a house dress.
Speaker 5: Forklift operator X says, Hey, Mary's looking kind of hot. Does anyone else think she's Jeffrey's type? Maybe a little young, but maybe.
Speaker 1: She looked very happy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, all right, let me I do have to take a break. What's this guy, the guy who cheated in the golf thing?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 5: Is that video of just him not the video of him cheating? No, no, nothing, all right? Here is is the big fat guy here? Yeah, so he's so he's making a putt. We're gonna try to make a putt here. It's a pretty long putt, yeah it is? Was that twenty five feet? Thirty feet? Can he make it? Pressures on?
Speaker 4: That's good? But this is we don't have video of his cheat, right, yeah, this is not the cheating.
Speaker 1: Getting married in September?
Speaker 4: What's up, Megan?
Speaker 7: That's all?
Speaker 1: What's up Megan?
Speaker 5: Truly this might be like, yeah, all right, there you got everybody whoa former college golfer and he cheated in the hole in one contest? This guy, that's pretty good. You go up there and you drive up and you put your whole ball in the hole when nobody's looking. Were they the first group out for the day? How does that work? Because you would normally. I don't think he did it before, like you're thinking. I think he went when he said he's on the phone call, he went and put it in the hole. Then when he said I had to go to the hole, I think that's when he went. Normally there would be somebody on the first so they must have already been finished or something.
Speaker 1: I mean, that would be hard to do it that way.
Speaker 5: You could just have your you know, I guess, Well, you'd still have to do the fake divid I guess. So I was going to say, you could just have like you could palm the ball. You could go up there, put your hand in there and be like, oh my god, it's in here, and pull it out.
Speaker 1: You could do that.
Speaker 5: Eighty seven IQ says she's black, so she is Jeffrey's type speaking to Mary and Saint Luisi. Mary is not black, as much as she wants to tell you she's black. She's not black.
Speaker 1: She's Puerto Rican.
Speaker 5: She's about as black as that Rachel Dole is all remember her, the white woman who pretended to be black. Same scenario there, Dean in Rochester. You're Ron Rover's Morning Glory, Good morning, Dean, Dean. Are you there? Dean's not there? All right, Well, take a quick break, we'll be right back. Hang on, there's somebody that explains how this guy did the golf thing. They were the first group out, and so he drove up an hour and a half before the tournament started, and he drove not a golf cart, he drove his actual call up to the hole.
Speaker 1: How weird is that?
Speaker 4: And that's what they have on camera.
Speaker 1: That's what they have on camera.
Speaker 5: That's right, Bob says, I see Max Miller's ex wife is now suing him. Oh my god, these two they can't. This has got to stop. These they're both nutcases. They're all nuts, aren't they. Yes, the congressman nuts, that guy, his ex wife nuts. So the reason why the ex wife is suing him. Do you remember we played you some audio of Max Miller, he's a congressman from here, and we played audio of him secretly recording this ex wife and then he's like a look, I'm going to show you I got her. It's really not I mean, we didn't listen to all of it, but I'm like, the West stuff i'd heard that doesn't really paint a great picture for you, dude, Like you're not really helping yourself out here. This is not a gotcha moment here by any stretch of the imagination, especially when the conversation starts off with her going, you're always secretly recording me, and he's like, no, I don't, I don't record you. And it's actually on the recording that he's secretly recording.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 5: I guess his attorney not Larry Zuckerman. Yeah, yeah, he has another attorney. I guess there an army of attorneys. These guys are wasting their money on. And this other attorney compiled some of that material that he released and like, see, I'm not crazy.
Speaker 1: It's my ex wife that's crazy.
Speaker 5: And part of it was a photograph of their two year old daughter or a year and a half old daughter or whatever. And now the ex wife, her attorney says that it's the two year old daughter and her genitalia is out. Max Miller not, I haven't seen the picture. Charlie downloaded this stuff. You might even have the pictures. I didn't download it. Oh the audio you did, just the audio, Oh, because it was all in a drop.
Speaker 1: I didn't download the images, so I didn't look at the images. I didn't know.
Speaker 5: I didn't know those were on there until the next day after they were like the Max Miller's attorney gets it was my fault. I put this in there. It wasn't supposed to be in there. But by the way, no, it's a it's a two year old girl without her shirt on. It's there's no genitalia visible. So I don't I don't know, but the ex wife is now suing Max Miller, the congressman, for putting that photo out there, for one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Not one hundred and fifty thousand total, it's one hundred and fifty thousand dollars for each time it was downloaded. Now how many I'm sure it counts the number of downloads that there are.
Speaker 1: Do you have any idea?
Speaker 5: Are you able to find that dropbox and tell me how many downloads it has?
Speaker 1: Does it?
Speaker 5: Does it give you that info or does it not give you the info? If it's if you're not the owner of it. But I'm not sure. Let's see if you've removed it from his top post. Let me see if it's still so. I'm sure it was downloaded more than five thousand times, right, Let's just say it was five thousand times. That would be seven hundred and fifty million dollars. I mean, this is this is see this is insane. When you do when you make a loss. I'm not seeing the ex wife doesn't have a point. I haven't seen this picture. I don't know how bad it is or not bad or whatever.
Speaker 9: Here's the folder. I mean, this is still on dropbox, so this is I don't there's nowhere. Yeah, there's nowhere where it shows. I'll show you how many times it's been downloaded. So yeah, I didn't hit download. I went to I don't know one of these and found the audio. Okay, here's the audio stuff.
Speaker 5: So so let's just say again, five thousand people download this package off drop box, that would be a seven hundred and fifty million dollar lawsuit.
Speaker 1: If it was twenty.
Speaker 5: Thousand people that downloaded it, that would be let me do the math times twenty thousand, that would be three billion dollars. When when you file a lawsuit like that, it's just no one can take you seriously.
Speaker 1: The ex wife, I mean, I think they're all crazy. They're all nuts.
Speaker 5: This is what divorce does to you, man, It will drive you insane.
Speaker 1: I think that guy might have been a little bit.
Speaker 5: She might have actually been driven There are some women who are actually driven insane by their husbands or ex.
Speaker 1: M what you think I'm driving you crazy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know you are crazy about me.
Speaker 1: I know that. I think you've got a thing for Carmen. Now I think that's what's.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, why is that?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 9: I was out there and then Carmen. I was outside and Carmen mentioned me. He's like, we gotta find dougie guy. And I said, you're the guy. I said, you're the guy.
Speaker 1: Guy that we know. And even he.
Speaker 5: Doesn't want I'm not going, said I could put in a good word.
Speaker 1: I'd give you. I'd give your phone number to him. And he's like, I already got it.
Speaker 9: And then he said, let her know I have a forked tongue, and he said something so graphic.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I can even say, but let me just you can hit. I don't can hit what.
Speaker 4: I don't need to.
Speaker 5: Know, zip it what He's got a forked tongue like a snake.
Speaker 1: Two things at once.
Speaker 4: All right, I don't need One.
Speaker 5: Was the brown eye, he O, my god, this guy. The other one was whispering eye. The don't I don't tune into the aftermath. I'll I'll say the whole word. Now that's the cheese.
Speaker 13: See you talking to him a lot lately. That's what I said. And then he said, so that was more joking when he said that. But then he said, you know, we should go out on a date and you guys should film it. And I said, yes, yes, we should for it. Absolutely great, great idea, Carmen. Probably not a good idea for him. See, he says these things that aren't public.
Speaker 5: You don't want your date and all these weird things are saying put out there for you to do.
Speaker 1: No, well he doesn't, So I think you're at casino with him later.
Speaker 4: You're trying to protect him.
Speaker 1: By the way, let me do the math.
Speaker 5: Let's see, one hundred and fifty thousand dollars per download. Let me see I believe they got how many downloads?
Speaker 1: Let me check me. I'm looking in the system. I'm in the tropics now.
Speaker 5: AI Overview said, how many dollars did Max Miller get?
Speaker 1: Seventy downloads? That's ten point five million dollars. She's going to be out seventy downloads.
Speaker 5: Oh no, it doesn't get old after after fifteen years or however long it's been.
Speaker 1: I still love that side effect. Seventy downloads.
Speaker 5: Us maybe the aftermath will have seventy downloads today, Actually it will probably have zero because the audio only you can't you can't get now. I have alerted the app company they're working on that that will be resolved.
Speaker 1: You can I listen live audio you should. You can listen to that, watch live, you can listen to that video on demand. You can get that all that.
Speaker 5: The only thing is that audio only, like the file afterwards, isn't working for whatever reason.
Speaker 1: We'll get that resolve quickly.
Speaker 5: And I did say earlier today that we have a whole new rollout. If I were to guess, what is it August. These things don't happen overnight. If I were to guess, I'd say maybe and of the year. Probably have a rollout of a new RMG plus, hopefully new apps shortly after that.
Speaker 1: And all that.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I think it's going to be a much improved experience from what I'm gathering so far. But anyways, regardless, the Aftermath is starting on RMG plus in just a few minutes. If you don't subscribe, sign up right now at roverradio dot com so you can watch or listen live as they get started.
Speaker 1: In about ten minutes.
Speaker 5: You can watch or listen there on the website or with the Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet, or your TV. Sign up for RMG plus on the website Roverradio dot com. I do have a four packing tickets to Cedar Point to give away right now. Call her thirty eight sixty six yo Rover. You know Boardwalk Nights only happening through Sunday and then it's over for the season when the sun goes down a Cedar Point Beach and Boardwalk at Cedar Point electrify with larger than life entertainment, over the top food and drink games for the entire family.
Speaker 1: Your morning.
Speaker 5: You get tickets at info at Cedarpoint dot com or you can win them right now if you call her thirty eight six six yo Rover. We will be back live tomorrow morning. I've a great day. It's Rover Sporting Glory.
Speaker 1: Bye, Rover's Morning Glory.