Speaker 1: Honey finalstistical information now dispensed by a certified professional. This is the Bloomberg Money Minutes on seven hundred wlw's.
Speaker 2: Okay, Dan Schwartzman with us from the Bloomberg newsroom. Good morning Dan, Good morning Steve, Hi Christmas Eve. We're talking about money. As always, American investment in global soccer continues to grow.
Speaker 3: Well, we pretty much own the Premier League at this point, so why not continue, Steve, Americans investing heavily and overseas soccer leagues. Investment Group General Atlantic buying a forty nine percent stake in Olamani Group, the owner of Lega MX's Club America, which is in Mexico of course, as well as as Teca Stadium.
Speaker 4: That a new joint entity called.
Speaker 3: GROUPA A GIAS is viued at four hundred and ninety million dollars. Now, investment in Mexican soccer will be growing, with multiple teams expected to be sold to US investors in the upcoming months. So it's a cheaper league and that's why right now it is garnering a lot of attention. Yeah, these way Moo self driving.
Speaker 2: Taxis are going to get updated after this failure in San Francisco tell us about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're going to strengthen its automated software to better handle power outages after itsself driving taxis froze and cause traffic jams because it literally happened in intersections during a major electricity failure in San fran last weekend. The company said it's Waymow drivers system is programmed to handle dark traffic signals in the same way as a four way stop, but a car is going to occasionally quote request a confirmation check to ensure it makes the safest choice. Now, I'm glad it just stops. That's better than continuing to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the middle of the street. Who's gonna get the traffic ticket for that? There's nobody in the car. Get out.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. What are you seeing there in the futures? Not much.
Speaker 3: The Dow is down twenty nine points or tent to one percent, and as that slightly down, SMB slightly.
Speaker 4: Down, but let's just call them essentially flat.
Speaker 3: From Bloomberg. Dan Schwartzman on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: All right, seven hundred WLWN, Sanny Steve Hawkins and for Tom brenhaman this morning, I thought we talked to Becky Staples with this this morning. Becky, good morning, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Thank you for inviting me.
Speaker 4: If I.
Speaker 2: Not wrong, a little birdie told me you did something that was incredible in the past month. You got to go to DC and decorate the White House for Christmas.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 5: I was chosen from over twelve thousand applications across the US and their territories.
Speaker 2: So how does it work? How did you get there? Do you apply online or something?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 5: There is an application process and so I saw it in September and I just applied. It's something that was kind of a little joke in my family. My boys were always like, Mom, you should totally apply, and I'm was like, I'll never get chosen. And so I saw it and I thought, you know what, I am just going to fill that out this year and see what happens. And I did, and I totally forgot about it. And about a month later there was the email in my emails.
Speaker 2: So the process of getting for Cincinnati to DC, what did it entail? And especially when you got there, you know, besides having agnoged with Trump, what happened?
Speaker 4: So well?
Speaker 5: Once you are selected, you have to submit some additional information to go through some background and security clearance checks and so then once you get that final email that you've been cleared, you go to d C. They have a block of rooms that you can stay in. It's totally all you have to pay for it yourself, okay. And so I chose to go the three days after Thanksgiving. You can go for the whole week, so like Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, nothing happens on Thanksgiving, and then Friday, Saturday, Sunday. But I just thought that was a lot for the first time, and I'm like, you know, I think I'll just go for the last three days. And so once you get there, you have to go down every morning at six thirty in the morning to get on a bus and you get checked by Secret Service. They ride the bus with you. You know. You go through screening services every single day to get into the White House just to decorate. So it's a lot, that's a lot of there's a long process and it's very long days.
Speaker 2: Do you go to the basement and bring up the decorations and the trees and stuff?
Speaker 4: What do you do or how do you decorate? Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, on Monday, the volunteers are taken to Everything is stored in a warehouse off site. And since you know, since the Kennedy administration, I hear, and so they are in charge there. There's a plan. The first Lady's office works all year on the plan and what the decor is going to look like. And so they have a list of all the things and they know what's in the warehouse. So a lot of the things that you see on the trees, a lot of orn and things are from years past and we just repurposed them like you would in your own home. And yeah, so they pull the things off the shelves, Everything has to get screened, it gets shipped to the White House on Tuesday, it's placed in the rooms where it's supposed to go on the trees or the mantles, and then they spend Tuesday and Wednesday putting lights on all of those trees because the trees, every tree is a real live tree, and so every tree has to have lights put on it. And there were like I think fifty four or fifty seven trees this year. There's a lot, and they're big trees.
Speaker 2: So were you actually putting the lights on and putting stuff on the mantles and putting the ornaments on the trees.
Speaker 5: On Friday. When I got there, the trees were not fully lit yet, so we had to work in pairs to put the lights on the trees. I volunteered to hold branches so someone else could climb in because the lights have to be put on a specific way. So I did that for many hours on Friday, and then I also tied some ribbons on some ornaments that we're going to go on the bi centennial trees in the East room. And then on Saturday and Sunday, I worked in the Green room, which was the family fun theme, and there are dominoes and the lego portrait of President Trump and George Washington are in that room, and so I worked on the mantle and constructing those domino towers that were conceived by Missus Trump's creative director, who also did her inaugural ball gown. So shout out to air Vay, but yeah, and so we did the mantle, the ribbons and all of that, and then displacing the different decor in the room. Air Vay was the one who really conceived that room, and also the butterfly room that I'm sure a lot of people have seen. It's the Red Room and it has all these beautiful blue butterflies. There's like ten thousand butterflies in that room, and it's really striking in person. I don't even think that the photos online really do it justice. It's beautiful in person. Yeah. Yeah, So did you do a lot of hand work?
Speaker 4: Did you see anybody famous?
Speaker 2: Did you see the ghost of Abraham Lincoln anything like that?
Speaker 5: No? No, I did not.
Speaker 6: Know.
Speaker 2: My final question is do you have to go back and pack all the stuff up? Now?
Speaker 5: You know there are actually volunteers who do that, and it is all going to be packed up. And it breaks my heart to say this, but it's all going to be packed up. I think like December twenty first or twenty second.
Speaker 4: And wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The reason for that is I think they're going to give some of the White House staff the time off because the First Family won't be there for the holidays, and so that's nice for the staff to be able to have that time off and spend with their families too, So you know, in the end, it works out for everyone.
Speaker 2: Hey, Becky Staples decorating the White House here this year. That's just an incredible story. Thank you for telling it to us here on the radio.
Speaker 5: Okay, great, thank you too, Steve.
Speaker 2: Alrighty, incredible stuff there. I want to do that next year, decorating the WHITEUS Chuck, Yes, decorating the White House. Yeah, but you won't volunteer. You'll expect some cash or something. Absolutely. I don't go anywhere with that cash. I don't come here for anything less than cash.
Speaker 7: You don't volunteer, No, I'm a volunteered Oh, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my wife tells me what I'm supposed to do. Yes, you're right about that. It's Christmas Eve, and I have your favorite Christmas song.
Speaker 4: Of all time here, Chuck. Are you sure? Yes? This is the one?
Speaker 2: If it's Maria Carries All I Want for Christmas? It does make the top five, it does, but you know what is number one? But now it is the longest running number one song in Billboard chart history. This year it got its twentieth told every year they put it back out on the charts or something, but it has now been the number one song on Billboard's chart for twenty weeks. That beats a bar song, Tipsy by Shaboozi and Old Town Road? Is that a little nas X? Something like that? Those are nineteen weeks. Wait just stop a second, I'm getting ready to play air piano.
Speaker 7: There you go. Oh, this is my favorite part right here? Yeah, coming up?
Speaker 4: You ready? Yeah, here we go. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: She's made eighty million dollars since nineteen ninety four, eighty million dollars in raw that she is two and a half to three million dollars a year in royalty.
Speaker 4: That's very nice. There you go. You that's gracious.
Speaker 2: You get paid nothing by the lane, nothing nothing.
Speaker 4: I get paid nothing for playing air piano on this too. There you go, Look gone, is it still out there?
Speaker 7: There's still some just a little bit, But I don't see it being a major problem for anybody that does have to drive this morning. The traffic's been very light. This all from the U SEE Health Traffic Center. At you See Health, you'll find comprehensive care that's so personal it makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more. At useehealth dot com. I'm seeing no delays or problems. Southbound seventy five. You can get out of Westchester and through downtown in less than twenty minutes. Northbound seventy five is doing fine in the cut and seventy one problem free for the time being.
Speaker 4: Through Kenwood Chuck.
Speaker 7: Ingram, News Radio seven hundred WLW all right wing.
Speaker 4: Weather Forecast Center. Looking like this.
Speaker 2: The FOG's gonna burn off and we're gonna have partly sunny skys today.
Speaker 4: Go all the way to fifty one, all right. Tonight, light rain.
Speaker 2: Down to forty five, and then for Christmas Day, you're ready for this isolated rain chances early tomorrow cloudy and after the rain leaves, and we'll eventually get to a high tomorrow of.
Speaker 4: Sixty two degrees.
Speaker 2: All right, it's forty one around the tri State at your severe weather station. News Radio seven hundred W d WELW.
Speaker 1: Honey money, money, You know you want it, That's why we are delivering it. This is the boom Burn Money Minute on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Steve. Both gold and silver.
Speaker 3: I have seen prices rally of fresh all time highs this week on escalating geopolitical tensions and prospects for more US interest rate cuts. Gold is currently sitting right around forty five hundred dollars announce while silver is at over seventy two dollars announce BP. Is selling a majority steak in its Cashtrol lubricants business to it's been firm Stone Peak Partners for around six billion dollars. The energy giant is shedding assets to reduce its debtload and turn around years of lagging performance that put the company in the cross heirs of an activist investor. Kestrel has been developing liquor cooling technology for artificial intelligence data centers. Copper prices have extended a December rally to reach above twelve thousand dollars a ton on fears over a tighter global market in twenty twenty six. Overall, the metal has gained almost forty percent this year. Demand for copper has grown as it's required to build power grids, new energy infrastructure, and manufacturing from Bloomberg. Dan Schwartzman on news radio seven hundred WLW, all right, seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: You know what that means? Means?
Speaker 2: We talked to Hey, Michelle, who's with us every Thursday morning at this time, but since tomorrow is thinking Thanksgiving, listen to me Christmas.
Speaker 4: That's where am I at.
Speaker 2: We've got hey Michelle on Wednesday, Hey, good morning, Hey Michelle.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 4: How are you good. Good. You all set for Christmas?
Speaker 6: Uh? You know, always wrapping paper is still out because you always find things you haven't really finished trapping yet.
Speaker 4: You're still in there.
Speaker 7: You go.
Speaker 4: How do our listeners connect with you?
Speaker 6: Hey Michelle one on Instagram or hay Michelle on Facebook?
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: Now I listened to this every Thursday morning.
Speaker 4: You and Tom.
Speaker 2: You break things up into family singles and date night for the events coming up and obviously big Christmas weekend coming up. Let's start with family because there's a lot of family in town and we got to get them out.
Speaker 4: Of the house and do something with them because they're driving me nuts.
Speaker 6: Family time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what can we do with the family?
Speaker 6: Okay, So we've got the Cyclones in town this weekend, which is great. They're playing the Wings and it's Friday night at seven thirty and it's five one three night, which is great because it's five dollars drass ant Seltzer's dollar popcorn, three dollars burgers, so that's fun. And they also play Saturday night. So that's a perfect way to get the family out there.
Speaker 4: You go, get them out, they can go and leave me at home there.
Speaker 6: I love those Cyclones. Games.
Speaker 4: I think they're supermod They are.
Speaker 6: Harry Potter The Forbidden Forest Experience. This is kind of new around town. And this is going on through the fourth in Loveland, and you can wander the world of magic. So that's an encounter mystical creatures, enchanted beings. If you're a Harry Potter fan, highly suggests this adventure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you know was this a one and done or is this an every year thing now or.
Speaker 4: Do we know?
Speaker 6: I don't know. These things pop up. You never ever you're going to come back. I guess they'll see how it goes. Hopefully it does. It sounds like a fun one.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: Sure, well Fritz the musical, I don't know anything about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So last year they did Fiona at the Ensemble Theater and this year they brought in her brother Fritz. This is at Ensemble Theater through December thirty first, and it's just a fun little hippo on stage play for the family to see.
Speaker 2: I love and for the little little ones, this would be perfect to take them over to the Ensemble Theater.
Speaker 6: Yes, absolutely absolutely. We have the Chris Kendle Market that's going to be wrapping up. That's the German American market and it's bigger than ever this year, going all the way from more Line to the carousel with train rides, shopping characters, igloos, and this is going on through the twenty eighth fun they have funding is going on all all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this this one comes back every year, so that's a repeat. Yeah, and it.
Speaker 6: Seems to be getting bigger and bigger. It's it's a fun low these little huts that are the shops, it's adorable, all right. Added I also we added with this weather the Zoo and King's Island are perfect for this weather because you know they did win the zoo one number one on USA today in King's Island one or gotten number two for the theme parks. So this is great.
Speaker 2: And pretty good weather for the next few days if you want to get out there. All right, Now, that's everything for family. Let's talk about for the single people that are listening what they can do over Christmas and Christmas weekend.
Speaker 6: So there is Naughty or Nice which is going on the Newport Aquarium, the Naughty and Auti, which I thought was cute, but that is the adult after our party. And this is Friday seven thirty to eleven and they're encouraging taxi Christmas and tire. They have a silent disco, holiday food, seasonal drinks and entertainment.
Speaker 4: What on earth is a silent disco?
Speaker 6: Have you never done one? It's fun?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 6: I love it? So you grab headphones and you put them on and determine, like four different genres of music are going on, but you only know what somebody is listening to by the color that's lighting up on their headphones. So everybody's dancing to their own music. Nobody can hear it outside of the music. It's everybody. It's Larry because everybody's dancing and thinking two different music. It's really if you've never done with, these are so fun.
Speaker 2: No, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta put that on my list. The football, love football. We got cheap ticket time for the Bengals and Cardinals.
Speaker 6: Bengals and Cardinals on Sunday, and it's cheap ticket time. I was just googling around. You can get lower level for fifty dollars. This is the time to take your family to a Bengals game and enjoy that you never know to be like last weekend and we get the big win let's hope.
Speaker 2: So Jess Lamb is playing at the Knowledge Bar in Covington.
Speaker 4: That's tonight Christmas Eve, right, Yeah, So.
Speaker 6: If you don't have plans or you want to escape Jeff Lamb. She's such a great singer in town. She was on American Idol long time ago, so good. And Knowledge Bar is a very cozy, wonderful place to grab a drink, and I think it would be very festive absolutely tonight.
Speaker 4: Tonight you need something to do tonight.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite places in the Trace say it is the Bearringer Crawford Museum. Tell me about the Holly Jolly Days.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is in Comington and it's a smaller museum, but it's now through the eleventh and they're celebrating an old fashioned Christmas, so they have trains. But they're also partnering with the Rosemary Clooney Museum, which I think is wonderful, and they're bringing a white Christmas exhibit so that the costumes worn by being Crosby and cloning yourself, the iconic Sisters dresses, this will all be on display. So I think that is really cool.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: I got to get there like once a year to see all the stuff, the two headed lamb sheep something like that that they've got there.
Speaker 6: All the things, Yeah, they got some like big train or some big train. Yeah, there's a lot going on there. And I have a sister in town who loves white Christmas, so I need to take her to this one.
Speaker 2: Absolutely won't regret it. After Christmas, Friday Night movie night this week. What's going on for that?
Speaker 6: For seals, The Red Leprechaun is doing a a movie dinner night. And that's a bar down to the banks there doing the holiday drinks and all that there. They are decked out for festive holiday. So that's a that'll be a fun way to watch a movie there you go.
Speaker 2: All right, that's some stuff for singles. We're now up to date night. Pretty important stuff going on there. Let's start with Hamilton the Musical. That's still going on.
Speaker 6: It is through January fourth at the Air and off Hamilton the Musical, and it is still bigger than ever. Downtown has been bumping. I've seen people just walking everywhere for all these plays. Little Riverband is a hard rock Friday night at eight. That's a fun one, absolutely, yeah. And then there's last chance for a lot of these holiday pop up bars. This year we had more than ever so the Pitch Miss Arnold's the oldest bar getting into the fun this year with some great cocktails Galaxy, which is Mirakel on Madison, Miracle on Overlook and pleasant Ridge Cobblestone, and then Tiki Tiki Bang Bang which is sipping with Senna and Wanna Hills. So those are wrapping up after this weekend. There you go and yeah, and then there's a couple other plays going on. There's every Christmas story ever told at the Shakespeare Theater now through the twenty eighth. And that is a really funny play. They take all the Christmas movies and kind of put it together and it is very funny. Slapstick. Yeah, it's it's a very I go every year. They change it up all the time. It's very funny.
Speaker 2: That's a neat theater to be in a little small compact theater there to see something at Shakespeare. And the only thing I've ever seen at Shakespeare is a non Shakespeare play.
Speaker 6: So they right, well, yes, And the size of the theater is small, so every seat is a good seat, and it is, like you said, it's great, all right, don't forget to pre order your drinks. You can pre order drinks that are ready for you at intermission, which I love.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I remember that, yeah, absolutely, in the Nutcracker.
Speaker 6: Nutcracker, Yes, the Cincinnati Ballet. Nutcracker is a music hall going on through the twenty eight And I did go to this, and it's just such a good little tradition for the family. Kids and adults all enjoy that one.
Speaker 2: I do, and I didn't think that I would, but I did enjoy the Nutcracker, and I can see you can see why it's a tradition every year that families do.
Speaker 4: It's just wonderful.
Speaker 2: What what's hey, Michelle doing this weekend for Christmas time?
Speaker 6: Doing a lot of a lot of family and a lot of We've been hop around the holiday bars. We did Nutcrackers, so you know, all all the things like that. But a lot of people in town. So we're just hopping around to the Igloos, doing the skate ice gating rink. We've been doing the we did the Flight Club. That's so fun. The new bar that's downtown. If you have a family in town, I'm telling you that place is a blast.
Speaker 2: It is so fun and it's a great place a dart bar bar, right, they darts.
Speaker 6: Everybody thinks it's fight club. I was like, what is this fight? I said, it's flight.
Speaker 4: Flight, but it is.
Speaker 6: It's like a high end dart bar. It's super fun, all.
Speaker 2: Right, And hay, Mishelle, tell everybody again it's hey Michelle one that we can Is it Instagram?
Speaker 4: They say it is? And Facebook words?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Tom gets to talk again Thursday. Maybe we can talk to you next Wednesday too to see what's going on. Okay, perfect, all right, Hey Michelle, Christmas you two. Thank you for being on Tom's show, and thanks for coming on a day early because tomorrow's Christmas.
Speaker 4: Appreciate it, all.
Speaker 6: Right, no problem, all right?
Speaker 2: See uh it's eight forty eight now, and.
Speaker 4: Chuck Ingram in here right here. You see this survey. What's wim?
Speaker 2: Eighty one percent of pet owners by holiday and Christmas gifts for dogs, cats, and other pets.
Speaker 4: Do they really I know that? Huh?
Speaker 2: They spend on average between fifty one and seventy five dollars for their pet for a Christmas gift.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's a lot of dog bones. I was gonna say most sixty percent of food. Maybe it's not it's been a while.
Speaker 2: Fifty eight percent are more are toys. That's that doesn't add up to a hundred.
Speaker 4: I wonder how long the toys last. We had some bourbon eggnog when they type.
Speaker 2: That, Yeah, I think Santa Claus, I'm looking here, Norad Santa Donna.
Speaker 4: To be over Australia about now.
Speaker 2: He just spotted in Australia, headed for East Timore t I M O R two more Okay, somewhere there. I don't know how he's saying with Santa Claus. He's already almost one billion gifts delivered so far.
Speaker 4: Because it's tomorrow, it's Christmas, it already is.
Speaker 7: It is so so much for you getting off the naughty list.
Speaker 4: Always on the naughty list. The fog has been out there all morning. Is it worrying anything?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 7: It doesn't appear to be. I still can't see the Highway two seventy five that is through Indiana, that's how thick it still is there. But everywhere else, yeah, everything's doing just fine. And even there it's not all that bad. In fact, there's a nice Christmas surprise for some folks on westbound two seventy five at the Carroll Cropper Bridge. They finished the work about a week early. If all win is planned last night, so all Wayne should be open for your commute today for those who do have to go to work. This from the UCE Health Traffic Center. You see help. You'll find comprehensive care that's so personal it makes your best tomorrow possible. That's boundless care for better outcomes. Expect more at ucehelp dot com. I expect things to start getting a little bit heavier now. Southbound seventy one exiting to Montgomery Road in Kenwood Town Center gets opens up the doors in about ten minutes for last minute shoppers like me chucking. We're News Radio seven hundred wlw oh I am I not surprised in the nine first warning weather Forecast Center looking like this this afternoon, partly sunny for Christmas Eve.
Speaker 2: High today eventually fifty one, light rain arriving later on this evening. Low forty five Christmas Day around the tr I State, and isolated rain shower early tomorrow morning and then it becomes cloudy and after that rain leaves. Hi Tomorrow is going to be sixty two. It is not the warmest Christmas on record. That would be twenty twenty one when it was sixty nine the number two Christmas Day eighteen ninety three when it was sixty six degrees.
Speaker 4: So there you go.
Speaker 2: It's forty one around the tri State at your severe weather station news radio seven hundred WLW. Trump did not get his way. We'll tell you all about it. Seven hundred w WELW, Cincinnati. Stephen Coortinoy, our ABC News national correspondent in Washington. Hey, I see the Supreme Court has blocked the National Guard deployment in Chicago for Trump.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean this is a significant deal. Look, the Supreme Court sent a signal yesterday to the President of the country. It seems to me that the National Guard should not be the first line that the present relies on if there are, you know, protests or any other kinds of things going on that might inhibit ice. Look, the administration has argued that the law allows the president to deploy the National Guard to protect federal personnel and property, but yesterday, in an unsigned six to three order that did not fall along the traditional ideological lines, the High Court said that under the law the president has invoked, he must first deploy the regular military, the active duty troops, and then be unable to enforce the law with active duty troops alone, and then he can send in the National Guard. That's the way the Court leads the statute.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 8: Conservative Justice Brett Kavanaugh, who joined the majority but wrote separately essentially to express his own misgivings about it, said that one possible ramification of this is that to protect federal personnel and property such as ice facilities in and around Chicago, the president could end up using the regular military more than the National Guard. There's one wrinkle here I have to point to, and that's the Posse Commet Tottis Act, which generally prohibits the use of the military for domestic law enforcement. That's well understood, but there's also there are exceptions to it, namely the Insurrection Act, which President Trump has not invoked. President Eisenhower and Kennedy did invoke the Insurrection Act in the middle of the twentieth century to enforce court orders on civil rights. Eisenhower and Kennedy sent in the active duty military and federalized the National Guard to see to it that black children could attend segregated schools, and George Herbert Walker Bush invoked the Insurrection Act to put down the LA riots.
Speaker 4: So the question.
Speaker 8: Is is that the next step that President Trump is going to take.
Speaker 4: We don't know. So far.
Speaker 8: The response from the White House to yesterday's Supreme Court decision has been relatively muted, saying that the President remains committed to his mission of enforcing federal law and saying that the court's ruling won't.
Speaker 2: Detract from that. We'll see, Steems, Thanks for your report. Have a great holiday season.
Speaker 4: Bet you two. Merry Christmas. You two.
Speaker 2: Uh, everybody else listening have a great merry Christmas.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Danny Gleeson, producer this morning. That's why it sounded so good. And Mike Allen coming up next for Sloaney on Christmas Eve. Kevin Burton talking national politics about ten o six, and he's got Peter Bronson and talking about his new book about eleven oh six