Speaker 1: Hey Cafe and welcome some great shows to Mystic Lake Amphitheater. The guests who will be there June twenty fifth, three eleven and Dirty Heads in July eleventh. John Mellencamp will be there on July fourteenth. You get the complete details on all of our upcoming shows on the concert page at cafe dot com.
Speaker 2: Keyred Calendar June twentieth, Rocket Club Man, Let's go.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to play that big old stage excided.
Speaker 2: With Bear Motions.
Speaker 3: Soundtrack's gonna be fun, Come on out. I keep reading that there's gonna be another artist announced for that show as well, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's Meat Sauce and the Whalers.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'll sell No.
Speaker 4: No, what are you playing? I mean, I don't mean music. I understand it's music, but like, what's the setlist?
Speaker 5: Look like?
Speaker 4: We'll probably play the Ace.
Speaker 2: Of Spades, that's your go to?
Speaker 4: What else? Probably play some Tenacious D Why not It's as Spades and then Ace of Bass and then Rob Bass well and then Rob Thomas. Phil Diagony really likes Zach Wilde and I did that and remind me Phil, the Agony is in Meat Sauce and the whalers. So he's one of the whalers.
Speaker 3: He piled, he's the guitar player.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's really good. But Phil Diagony lives in Washington, Seattle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I used to work for Amazon. Now I think works for a company in Boston. It really likes hockey. And wasn't that you wasn't that you have that you?
Speaker 4: And yeah, you thought he might be going to the crack in Wild Game, right something like that. Yeah, I don't think he is anymore because he used to possibly, maybe theoretically have season tickets to the cracket. I think he has season tickets to the crack. I think he does, but we never confirmed it. Well, I think we wrote it in the book. I don't remember. I think in the chapter of Chris's book about all of your worthless stories, I think you at one point said that Phil the Agony might have cracking tickets.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I've been told by my publisher there's not enough paper in the world for that chapter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for the things that might be worthless stories, Yeah, right, that's all I share. My stories are funny or interest No, but you're sure as hell share him. You know what I'm saying. It's important to share. It's nice, you're generous. Yeah, you share. I wish I was a better storyteller. I think I have at least a baseline for Bobby.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks, Like I don't, You're welcome. I don't tell stories that I think like I think I saw a ghost and then it ended up being a road sign.
Speaker 6: But the one time the wizard story is true, Zach, go back it up. Zach has also seen or been in the presence of the wizard, right.
Speaker 4: Zach, you're a wizard. Harry, Uh yeah, I felt something in there. Well, but what about the ghosts?
Speaker 3: She said?
Speaker 4: Oh, how place that new had uh been haunted? But uh right, because you only get haunted in old places. Can't be a new place.
Speaker 6: Well, as we've learned, though, if you say leave me alone, they will leave you alone.
Speaker 4: Can manage go a long way in this life and the next if you say pleasing, think.
Speaker 3: If you say something like touch me there, yeah, like.
Speaker 4: The bees are the bees are banged a ghost once, as.
Speaker 3: You ever, there has ever been a ghost who complained about being haunted by a human.
Speaker 2: God, you will leave me alone.
Speaker 3: I think the just asking me to touch him.
Speaker 4: I think the the deats is annoyed the hell out of Alec Baldwin and Davis and beetlejuice and beetlejuice. Yes, help me, the other one can.
Speaker 3: Get Can I give you a story that you guys are reminding me of that I haven't done yet.
Speaker 2: Sure, I just put this in my email lest tis I'm on board with sports me too.
Speaker 3: Uh. Thank you, SA Saints all right, thank you to the same Paul Saints. We love you, samt Pau Saints Saints Baseball dot com. FBI documents released through the National Archives detailer reported UFO siding in twenty twenty five, evolving at least three Anoka Police Department employees, including video captured during the roughly ninety minute observation.
Speaker 4: Geez, what that's a long time to observe? Uphos.
Speaker 3: The three documents related to the Anoka siding or part of the National Archives Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena Records Collection, a federal archive created under the twenty twenty four National Defense Act. The records detailed witness accounts, FBI reviews, documents, and video evidence tied to the reported siding, and the matter was later closed without further investigation. The backstory is as follows if are you guys interested more?
Speaker 4: Okay, of course.
Speaker 3: According to the records, the incident happened on February nineteenth, twenty twenty five, at approximately one seventeen am, with at least three employees of the Anoka Police Department reported observing a UFO near the western horizon. The witnesses said the sighting lasted approximately ninety minutes. One witness stated the employees had finished training and were conducting an after action briefing in Anoka when they noticed a multi colored object hovering in the sky. The group later relocated to the Anoka Municipal ramp to get a better view of the object. The witness statements described the object as six hula hoops with lights around each loop, similar to an orbitable di orbital diagram of an atom. One witness estimated the object to be the size of an suv or school bus. The object was a sphere shape. This is in quotes. The object was in a sphere shape. We saw red, blue, green, and white light emitting from the object. Best I can describe is a tie die shirt in motion. We speculated that it was possibly attempting to emulate typical aviation navigation lights. However, the object did not appear to be a conventional aircraft. The object hovered and then descended like a leaf floating on a breeze. Another portion of the record stated the object appeared to travel thirty to forty miles in a few seconds with movement that quote skipped across the sky like a stone on a pond. The document also state the object may have flown near the Monticello Nuclear Power Plant. Record state one of the witnesses was able to capture video of the object by pointing is phone camera into the lens of the binoculars, but it was blurry. So there you go. Police officers, you.
Speaker 4: Know, it'shauast your thoughts.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's an incredible thing because when, as Corey always points out, unidentified fine object doesn't mean it's an alien, right, But when you see something that looks like it's going so fast it's skipping across the sky, that's terrifying. Something's out there. Eventually they're gonna show up and we're all screwed. That's the truth, though, because they're going to be so far ahead of us that we're going to go, oh god, you guys have cool laser guns.
Speaker 4: We don't have those yet. We're in big trouble. Once they are, like, here we go, we're gonna this is the day.
Speaker 6: We're gonna show up and we're gonna finally show our faces, and we're gonna show all the sweet technology we have.
Speaker 4: We're all screwed. We can't catch up to them. And once the Aliens.
Speaker 6: Show up, a lot of people are gonna have questions and it's gonna put to bed a lot of things that people have always thought.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I caught it makes sense basically, Butcher, you saved right, I'm not wrong. I do like I do like the the visual image in my head of the Aliens basically doing a science fair project or like a show and tell and be like.
Speaker 2: Look at our lasers.
Speaker 4: No, you're all in big trouble. They showed us their lasers and we can't keep up with that. We're screwed. Yea. When miss back out there, they're in big trouble. Everybody else, man, Why did they have to have lasers? Right?
Speaker 6: If their technology is good enough to get them here from wherever they're from, it's way better than anything we have.
Speaker 4: And we're in big trouble. I'm serious, you are that the previous statement is one hundred percent correct. If they can get here, then they are way more advanced than we are and we are in huge trouble.
Speaker 6: But it might just be drones or they send drones, yeah, or no, it might just be drones in the sky that people are you know, as you.
Speaker 4: Said, and you're right. UFO doesn't mean it's an ali doesn't mean a spaceship. It means it's an unidentified fine an object because we didn't identify it. Yes, doesn't mean aliens. Doesn't mean spaceship. Wow, oh hey pee wee. And they show us soon they show us those lasers.
Speaker 3: Well, Elvis didn't die, he just went home.
Speaker 4: Yeah. What if the with the Marshall apple White in the rest of the heavens? What if they're correct? I mean, what do they do to come back? Are they?
Speaker 2: Are they making a lap?
Speaker 4: Well they don't have wieners? Well, who cares? I wasn't asking about that.
Speaker 3: What the hell's they got to do anything?
Speaker 4: Well, they cut their wieners off. Let me let me look up. They really I think.
Speaker 6: So or castrated themselves. I think that's different than coming wi er off. But yeah, yeah, they're all the males castraight in themselves.
Speaker 3: Why not the those things just getting away anyway?
Speaker 4: That's just the ballpark.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the ballpark, yep, yeah, just Wriglar Field. No they I think so, right, Corey, help me out here.
Speaker 4: They got they castraighted themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, get rid of their chain.
Speaker 4: Brilliant you hm hmm? What are you looking at? Try to see how how often Halo Hill Bob makes an appearance. He often does. What's that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I've recognized the le Yeah.
Speaker 4: There you go. The orbital period for Hailbop around the Sun is approximately twenty three hundred and twenty five hundred years. Jesus.
Speaker 2: The last the.
Speaker 4: Comment made its closest approach to the Sun in nineteen ninety seven. That's when Marshall, Apple White and the rest of Heavens Game tried to jump on board. It is not expected, It is not expected to return to the inner Solar System until around forty three eighty five.
Speaker 6: Think about it, then, think how advanced the aliens will be then, and maybe they'll have their balls.
Speaker 2: Back, Yeah they will.
Speaker 4: What if What if Marshall and the and the crew are back here at forty three eighty five and humanity has been wiped out, and they just swing by, just like Chris waving to the people in the casino ball. What if Marshall flies by and a hailbop in his spaceship and he's just like and it's just decimated. Earth is just a shell of its former stelf. There's nobody left alive because we've all destroyed each other. Yeah, and Marshall just goes. I can't even say I told you so because they're gone and we're just cruising around the sun every twenty five one hundred years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just lucky bastard just came back.
Speaker 3: See if they get their balls back?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but nope.
Speaker 3: Do you know what he said to is right before they did it, No off, he said, we're going. We don't need boss.
Speaker 4: He did Wow or Nikes? Yeah, they all were. Yeah, it wasn't didn't they leave? Yeah, they went their nikes. I think they were Nikes. Yeah. That was a weird time. That's when colts were at their peak. In the nineties were the best for the cults.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just the best cults are scary.
Speaker 4: Pop culture peaked in the nineties. Serial killers peaked in the nineties. Cults peaked in the nineties trials and murders. Yeap peaked music was the best. The nineties were the best decade of all time. Yeah, man, we're all it's been downhill for the last thirty years at that Parker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I only got about eight months.
Speaker 4: A baby boom. His kid. I guarantee you his parents created him. While listening to three Dollars Bill, y'all right almost assuredly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very good chance, very good chance, very very good chance.
Speaker 4: Sure your dad loves the song counterfeit, Yeah he does. I'll ask him talks dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my dad, and my dad likes to counterfeit all kinds of things.
Speaker 4: Oh, I wouldn't say that on the air. Why not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's what's from?
Speaker 2: What's his favorite thing to counterfeit?
Speaker 4: Money? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Money, like the Fortelli's Yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, we'll do headlines when we come back. If you're two name because you're like, well, what happened in sports?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: The Vegas Golden Knights swept the Colorado Avalanche the thunder one game five of the Western Conference Finals. They leave the Spurs three games to two, no wrongs sound. The Twins won again. They won five to three over the White Sox and eleven innings. And that's essentially you're all cut up. More of the Power Trip Morning Show after this on the fan. It happens tomorrow and Friday.
Speaker 1: Join the guys the Treasure Island for two shows full the game, stuns, laughs and great prizes, clean trips Las Vegas. Book your state and save twenty percent with promo code KFA N plus a special announcement and will not want to miss all the details our KFE dot com keyword calendar. But it basically is just this seven to nine tomorrow night in the Events Center and then we'll be out at Parlay event Yes.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow, I is.
Speaker 2: I thought they were both Parlay Lounge.
Speaker 4: I couldn't be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what they said. Hmm. I never know what's happening. Hello, oh hey Pewing the other one, but who knows, you know, I'll.
Speaker 3: Tell you what's definitely gonna be there. Amazing hot blots, so good.
Speaker 2: I got him.
Speaker 4: I love that, got him? Yeah, I like dumb things.
Speaker 3: Parker. You should come on down, brothers.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Holster, I'll follow you anywhere. Okay, hang on, hang on, hayy is this arible? I saw you comment on it. Speaking of the Halkster. This is a slight transition. You reacted to that Dan Soder video.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, is that funny?
Speaker 3: So good?
Speaker 4: Did you see what Sauce posting? No, so he does an unbelievably good macho man impression. Right, it's like spot on. It's spot on. You think it's him, So what a great bit. What he did is he read Charles Manson quotes, but as the macho man Randy Savage, and his point is you can't tell the difference. No, it sounds like something macho man would say before or after a fight, Zach. Can you see in the next couple of minutes can you see if they're swearing, Zach, because if not, we have.
Speaker 2: To run this.
Speaker 4: It's so freaking good.
Speaker 6: And it's Will Sasso, who does a really good macho man and a really good Hulkster.
Speaker 4: So they're doing dueling macho man's with the actual Charles Manson quotes. It's a hundreds, Jory. It's so good. Where did you post this, sus Well post on Instagram? But Dan Soder it's on instag Yeah, yeah, it's you can go. You can find it on YouTube. Just listen to the first sixty seconds. I see if he swears, I don't think that he does, but just just check to make sure that he does or does not. And we got to run this because Chris is gonna laugh his balls off. It's it's frugin let's just stop with it might be the best macho man impression that exists, so we can just stop and start and stop right there. It's so good. And then when he had the idea to just go chuck chuck murder on it and say this is the same thing that macho man would have said, it's just a genius little observation and it sounds so freaking perfect.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's so funny. You saw him do stand up, right, Tacho? Yes, Yeah, he's hilarious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and a good actor too. He was in the show Billions. He's very funny and that too, all right, Zacho. I mean I can't as I'm trying to find it.
Speaker 1: It's not like it's sure there's a million videos of him doing the macho man.
Speaker 2: Fair that's also true. Hang on, yeah, forward it to.
Speaker 4: Him, and can somebody text Brian Oak before we run this bit and just say we're gonna do Charles Manson clothes because Oak loves when we talk about Chuck Murder.
Speaker 3: He does, he loves it.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Brian Oak.
Speaker 2: But we are about to talk to Charles Manson, so he's.
Speaker 4: Not going to be thrilled.
Speaker 3: Maybe we will, but I.
Speaker 4: Hit the button already. Now it's time for brought you by our friends. All around, Thanks, all around, all around.
Speaker 5: You have done.
Speaker 3: We are right.
Speaker 4: Maybe you've seen this online. There are schools that are getting criticized for having a rain or shine policy when it comes to graduation. And there's been a couple of graduations that are getting absolutely downpoor and like dealing with it. And these kids are going up and walking and getting their diplomas and they're just drenched, and it's and the parents are pissed, like this is our kids moments and we get that you had it outdoors, but now we're doing rain or shine? What are we doing here?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 4: This is their moment again? I'm what does that sound? You find it? Sauce? I sent it to Zach found.
Speaker 8: What percent of high school kids actually care to do their graduation?
Speaker 3: It's a good question.
Speaker 4: I think most you think so, Yeah, I think it's most.
Speaker 2: It's just so long, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: I'd rather just bet.
Speaker 4: I get it. Though it's a it's a big monument at the end of your childhood, right, essentially bounded, Zach. I think it's clean. I've listened to the whole time. But who cares go for it?
Speaker 7: So I tell you my favorite thing to do is macho man. And you'll love this. As the impression Charles Manson quotes I'm telling you right now read exactly like macho man, where he goes, yeah, look at me, Yeah, look at me, and you see a fool, look up at me and you see it. God, Yeah, look straight at me, you see yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll pull you something right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: These children, yeah, they come at you with names. Yeah they they are your children. Yeah, you the mill, the moon, just trying to help them stand up? How this all originated?
Speaker 7: Was I used to do Charles Manson quotes as Dave Chappelle smoking a cigarette?
Speaker 4: Please give those now. You gotta understand.
Speaker 7: The animals shouldn't be hunted and nature shouldn't be disturbed, even destroyed, to benefit the whims of mankind.
Speaker 4: I'll tell him. And holding this that's good. His bo man is so good. Shout out to Dan so yeah, he's so good. Yeah, oh man, this is so fitting. I hope you guys didn't see this, but it's in the preps that maybe you did. What is the fastest growing city in America according to the latest data.
Speaker 2: Austin, Austin, Texas.
Speaker 4: Good guess. Yeah, that's a good guess. It was the fastest growing city in America.
Speaker 3: Man, I this maybe down Las Vegas.
Speaker 4: Not a bad guess. Salt Lake.
Speaker 8: Nope, somewhere in South Carolina.
Speaker 3: So you must be close because he made the noise.
Speaker 2: North Carolina, Raleigh, North Carolina. Oh close to Raleigh, Charlotte, Charlotte, North Carolina. You guys were just there. Yeah.
Speaker 4: A report from Axio says that Charlotte just keeps continuing to grow U that they basically are like, look, we're full, We're running out of space here. We're growing so fast. Charlotte added well over twenty thousand people between twenty twenty four and twenty twenty five. That sounds like a small number, but it's not. That's a lot of people in a one year stretch. So overall, Charlotte's boom has the population now at just under a million, keeping it as the fourteenth largest city Now again that's tricky because like metro areas count right, like like I don't know where Minneapolis ranks, but if you count the entire twin cities as one large market, then it's different, right.
Speaker 3: So fifteen maybe sixteen now.
Speaker 4: As a market, right right. So this is a little misleading because this is the actual population of the city of Charlotte, right, not the greater Charlotte area. So they are the fourteenth largest city, about twenty five thousand people, shy of San Jose, which is thirteenth. Wow. A major driver in Charlotte's growth has been affordability compared to other similarly sized cities. But now the locals are starting to get worried because the population is swelling and it's making it more expensive and more congested and pushing Charlotte closer to becoming quote Atlanta, which wow, there's people that live in the South that left places like Atlanta because it was too congested, too populated, so they went to places like Charlotte. And now Charlotte's getting too busy. So you guys were just there, Charlotte on the up and up.
Speaker 3: It's a cool place, exploding, it's pretty cool place. Would you think are Zacho. Yeah, Eddy, you like them?
Speaker 5: Tell you?
Speaker 4: I wonder what happened to Zach.
Speaker 3: I turned him off because I turned off the thing. Sorry, Zech, I'm gonna turn your mic on and you can answer now.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, man, it was pretty nice. It was a great Dike poke. Yeah, you like the Dike O, great metal, great racing race. How many cities, Zach, would you never move to because of their lack of good diet coke? Can you name a city that you're like, I can't.
Speaker 2: I lived there.
Speaker 4: Their diet coke sucks. Amidgee. Wow, Wow, that was off the top road. Really.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah. Argo didn't really like the pop up there much. But the further south you go, the better the die coke.
Speaker 4: The closer you get to Atlanta or the home of Coca Cola, which I gotta go there, man, I gotta go. Uh make a pillar, you gotta go.
Speaker 2: You know everybody does. Haven't been yeah in your life? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Remember I told you that time that I saw that lady walk up to the Celine Dion Theater at Caesar's and she put her hand on the door. It was like eleven o'clock in the morning, not even close to showtime, and just touching the door of the theater. She started crying, Fuck, it didn't look like him, but sure, no, it wasn't me.
Speaker 3: That was the Schnei Twain door. And I had an direction.
Speaker 4: That is going to be Zach when he goes to see the Coca Cola headquarters. Right, yeah, he's it's gonna be like outside of Wonka's gates, and he's going to just touch the gate and start tearing up, knowing that diet coke is just meters away.
Speaker 3: The toilet water tast like ty coke.
Speaker 4: Bumps. Man, he's choked up.
Speaker 2: One day, we'll get there one.
Speaker 4: Day, find like like twenty one pilots playing Atlanta, find another reason to go down there and then spend the day at the Coca Cola. Do I need another reason? I think you do? Yeah, I think you do. Waffle House. Did the Vikes play Atlanta. That's not a good enough reason for him. The Thrashers aren't a thing anymore, so we can't go watch the wild play game.
Speaker 3: We play Atlanta?
Speaker 2: Here this show?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, damn it. I know.
Speaker 6: It's always a good sign. When Hawk has the brand new schedule up.
Speaker 3: In front, right in front of me, babing.
Speaker 4: Harker Fox right around. Do you believe if you spent the next two years doing everything you could to maximize your ability in these two things? Do you believe you would be a better chess player or boxer? Two years to train and practice and do everything you can, would you be a better boxer or chess player.
Speaker 2: It's a fantastic question.
Speaker 8: I think it would have to be boxer, just because I don't know chess at all, and like, you're smart.
Speaker 4: Guy, though you could pick it up. Yeah, I mean I used to be able to play it, sure, so you understand the basics. So what if you spent six hours a day studying, learning, being taught, training.
Speaker 8: I still think versus the population, I'd have a better chance boxing wise.
Speaker 4: Right, there's a boxing gym in Brooklyn, New York that has been running chess boxing events. They combine speed chess and live boxing and they say no previous experiences required in either. There's ninety minute classes that mix high intensity cardio with technical ring works, so they're training you up with strategic chess training. So there are eleven rounds, six rounds of chess, five rounds of boxing, and it's three minutes each, so you're playing chess, trying to play at a high level and then taking a break every three minutes and punching the hell out of your opponent and then sitting down again and trying to mentally lock in again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be tough.
Speaker 4: I love this man.
Speaker 8: Chess can cost and then you got to try to figure out where to put your pawd.
Speaker 1: I like how it combines the style and grace of boxing with chess.
Speaker 2: Right, that sounds like that Norm McDonald.
Speaker 4: So you can win through either a knockout or a checkmate? Oh right, you could. You can just be getting your ass kicked in the ring. But if you can just figure out how to way to win at chess, you still win.
Speaker 8: So who do you think would win? Like Mike Tyson or the Magnus Carlson guy.
Speaker 4: Oh, I would take the boxer a thousand times out of a thousand, But if you just checkmates.
Speaker 2: Him right away.
Speaker 4: But like if Tyson and Magnus were in this exact scenario, all Tyson would have to do is stall till you get to round one of the boxing. Yes, even if the board is absolutely a disaster, you just make your moves as slowly as possible. You stall then you throw two punches in the guy's out cold mission to.
Speaker 2: Do this, This is excellent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, sauce, what about you? Two years to train, what would you be better at chess or boxing?
Speaker 6: That's a good question because chess is for smart people. I'm not smart. Boxing is for people with work ethic and I don't have that either.
Speaker 2: How's your wingspan short? I've short arms.
Speaker 4: That hurts, so you have to be I don't know if it leads the right word, but you have to excel at one of the two two years of training six to eight hours a day, maximum commitment for the next two years.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 6: Probably, if you need an answer, I would probably say chess because boxing would take a lot of like physical activity.
Speaker 2: Not interested, not interested in that some cardio. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the right answer for you.
Speaker 4: I agree. What would you choose? Well, chess, not even close box? Yeah, because if they were stealing your women, you'd beat everybody.
Speaker 3: Great exercise, man's in your blood.
Speaker 4: Yeah, liber does it?
Speaker 3: It's fun.
Speaker 4: I don't know if anybody believes this, but this is a little concerning. According to is some experts. I don't know what these people are experts in, but let's just go with it, and then we can discuss.
Speaker 2: Earth's current population.
Speaker 4: Well, first, sauce, guest, do you know about what the Earth's population currently is? Is it like?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: I do not? Yes? Yes, let them let him guess. You go first, take a shot. What do you think the Earth's population is?
Speaker 6: Well, I think you said yesterday that, like the US population is something in the three hundred million.
Speaker 4: So I'll go with I don't know, two billion people, eight point three billion people. There's it, over a billion in India, over a billion in China alone, but eight point three billion people around the Earth. Some experts claim that within the next forty years that number might be half half half. What the hell the stanos show up? Thank you, there's a click. There's a there's a link to click here and see what they're talking about. I'm not sure, but some experts say that that could crash by half within the next forty years.
Speaker 3: I know, kids ain't getting it on no more interesting red forty geez, yeah, not.
Speaker 4: Enough people having kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people ain't getting it on.
Speaker 4: Dies.
Speaker 3: I read an article about it not long ago. Sure, serious, that's true, man, it's true.
Speaker 4: It is true.
Speaker 3: You just don't like having sex. Nomo really yeah, oh wow, okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Poor kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're all not having sex.
Speaker 3: They're busy doing things, you know, like I don't know, not getting it on streaming.
Speaker 4: Yeah, streaming, yep, they're watching clovicular videos that they don't even know those exist. No, wow, we'll play it, huk. Had you guys double joke that we double joke it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you double choked it once.
Speaker 9: Remember, Oh yeah, yesterday we talked about how like somebody can have eight hundred million followers and we've never heard of them.
Speaker 4: What was that guy's name something, James James Charles. Have I never heard of this? No, and he's got like eight hundred million followers. But what's crazy is is my daughter's twenty, your friend's twenty. And the other day we were we were talking about something and I made a clovicular joke and they both stopped in their tracks, like, how do you know who clav is? And I'm like, I'm forty six, I'm not like, I mean, I know some things just because I don't know James Charles. I mean I know some people on the internet. They couldn't believe that I knew who he was. I'm like well, some of these a holes pop up on my algorithm, and then I.
Speaker 2: Watched Hey, I'm mean, I'm like, God, I hate this guy.
Speaker 4: But because I've engaged with the video, now Instagram thinks I want more.
Speaker 2: You should have played it.
Speaker 8: Off videos guy, You should have played off told him that you're trying to look Max and fran Max and you're trying to mog everybody.
Speaker 2: My gosh.
Speaker 4: Actually, if you look at Corey, looks like he's looking opposite of Max.
Speaker 6: Oh, because he can talk, because he's so pale.
Speaker 2: So got it.
Speaker 4: That took me a minute. I'm not smart looking like he could talk. Yeah, he can talk. I can't talk. Yes, what are we gonna get out of Max tomorrow? I don't know. Yeah, you got to Password tomorrow with your teammate, Max Fuller. Taken on John Kriesel and the gentleman over there meets us, Paul Lamber.
Speaker 2: We're almost fifteen point dogs. Yeah, that's probably a fair line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Crystal's really good at about every game on the station.
Speaker 9: Yea.
Speaker 4: So how do you feel though, Again, whether it's the Initials Invitational or the Program Password Invitational, Historically you're better in the regular season than the tournament. I mean I was in the final of your little game last year. True, but in general, historically you're a much better regular season player than we won.
Speaker 6: Last year in the Max and I did. Max is a great teammate. Now, I don't know. I'm not good when it when it counts.
Speaker 4: Are you nervous? I mean nervous is probably not the right word. Are you gonna maybe do a little THC to take the edge off and calm down? I did THC? You don't remember.
Speaker 6: I don't know because you did so much THC that you. I mean, I did a lot in my past, but it's the new meme. Sweet, Yeah, it'll be fine.
Speaker 4: How will you prep for your match tomorrow? Probably text hogs Daddy.
Speaker 3: You should do some pelvic floor exercise.
Speaker 4: Probably ask him how Papa's doing?
Speaker 2: Do you do pelvic floor exercises?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't get off the floor. Oh why I wouldn't touch the floor. A bizarre real estate listening in San Francisco is going viral because the piece of land that they're selling is underwater. The asking price was two hundred and fifty dollars for a five thousand square foot piece of fully submerged land. Somebody paid eight hundred dollars for it. It is near a Candlestick State Park familiar Hunter's Point shipyard. The listening described the underwater plot of land as a quote unique opportunity for creative ownership with possibilities like recreation and strategic land banking. What so somebody paid eight hundred dollars for a five thousand square foot piece of fully submerged land.
Speaker 2: A nice piece, I mean only undred bucks. What's the property taxes on it?
Speaker 4: Fours on like some one.
Speaker 3: And thirty two dollars, And I wanted to become a landowner.
Speaker 4: I did blame Corey.
Speaker 3: No, no, I don't blame anybody planting.
Speaker 4: When you got the bill, you said you told me you I make you do it, but I forced you to do it.
Speaker 3: Yep, yeah it didn't work.
Speaker 4: Airline loyalty accounts are now being hacked with stolen frequent flyer miles exchange for gift cards and other purchases. So apparently you might want to check your old online account because airline loyalty accounts have been hacked to see.
Speaker 3: That those sons of bitches are doing mallware for people checking up for updates.
Speaker 2: On GTA six no.
Speaker 3: So if you're looking, if you run a Google search and you're like, what's going on with GTA six, and you be careful with the link you click on because they are disguising them and it's mallware. What if you do about your pornography?
Speaker 2: Oh what if you're doing on a work computer?
Speaker 3: Then whatever, man, we'll have a party for you in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 8: I think it was supposed to come out today. Actually when they initially yesterday?
Speaker 4: Did you see there? Again? Nothing is real on the internet anymore at all. Somebody posted a picture of a guy holding up a copy of GTA six and the caption was something like nobody told my local best Buy that the delay was on, so I just bought it because they sold it to me. And people were like, what what lucky is?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 4: How dumb do you have to be to think that post is real? And how dumb do you have to be to think that best Buy had a copy in May and quote accidentally sold it before November? No, yeah, my gosh, I hate the Internet. I gotta get off the grid more than any person. Nobody is on it more than sauce. I didn't know what just because I know the Puerto Rico song. And I know clav and I know and I know the guy that sings about pet smarts. I don't know pets Mark. I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Who's got more screen time? Oh, it's you by a mile.
Speaker 1: But the difference is Sauce has a more of a tolerance for stupidity.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he doesn't even know it.
Speaker 4: It's a gift ignorant man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for you doesn't bother me. The classical guy is mad or fighting or clavicular clerking people. I think he's off the people mogging.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, I what's mogging? Mogging is no idea.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I look at yes myself, I guess what it is.
Speaker 4: What do you think it looks?
Speaker 2: What do you think looks Maxine?
Speaker 6: I would guess My remedial education would tell me that's trying to look your best.
Speaker 4: Give me some ways you could look looks max give me away, work out and have nice pecks and comb your hair.
Speaker 3: Have combed your hair?
Speaker 4: Combed hair? When was the last time you have combed your hair? I don't have any hair, So are you currently looks Maxine? No, I've never looked maxed in my life. I've always looked ugly.
Speaker 2: You're great.
Speaker 4: When was the last time you mougged yourself? Oh Saturday? I didn't want an actual answer. What is Maggie? Is that like a Star Wars thing?
Speaker 2: It's half man, half dog.
Speaker 4: He's your own best friend, mug Saturdays.
Speaker 2: He's a mog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's the zoo, right, No, I was a lone? Did you say aloha?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Hello? Fine? Yeah, well that's probably what I'm gonna say one day here. A study found that the sleep time sweet spot for healthy aging is six point four hours to seven point eight hours, which is good luck, the same thing we've heard over and over and over and over again. You gotta get about seven hours, which is a pretty broad range. But obviously that people still think that's mostly attainable. That's just not attainable for us. It just isn't. Yeah, that's why we're all aging like ass Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: I know it looks like a man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's over. You do not even on the weekends. Even on the weekends, I get about six. Yeah. I just can't sleep in Yeah I can't. My body gets me up like six o'clock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yo, man, I can sleep yeah, he I wish I could do that.
Speaker 4: I've told the story before.
Speaker 6: I called him once he said, oh, do you want to go over to good Day and have breakfast? It was like ten forty five. He wasn't up, was pissed. Yeah, he was pills to his mogging. Yeah, he lost Maxine.
Speaker 3: I may have sleep mugged.
Speaker 4: Yeah, may it put you back to sleep?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 4: What's your what's your password?
Speaker 2: Record? One on one?
Speaker 4: You played twice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, both with Taylor both times?
Speaker 4: Or who were your partners?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 8: I was never with you, never with Taylor an opponent. So my one win is against Taylor, and then my loss was with common to.
Speaker 2: Maybe gorg and somebody. So one on one.
Speaker 4: You know what, So Taylor's never wanted initials. It sounds like she's never won a password, right, No, you know what I love about people like Taylor and like Chad Greenway or even like when we find out that liber sucks at something when somebody wins all the time. Isn't it nice to be like? God, I love that you're bad at This is fun? It's right because she wins it, everything, wins it. Everything she doesn't deserve to win it. Initials and passwords enough.
Speaker 8: And she's out of it like we'll play cards and she wins it. That so it's like it's good to see her lose it something. Yeah, let's humble her a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's very humble, but let's knock her down a couple more pegs.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, it'll make her more competitive than the other things.
Speaker 4: Exactly like hockey.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And as as Zach pointed out, and everybody agrees, the Frostcott screw this year, Frostcott screw. The fix was in, Yeah, in accomplished by the They did it. Yeah, well said, five girls get sick and we have to wait. Give me a break.
Speaker 2: It's bush league.
Speaker 4: It's bush league.
Speaker 6: There was also anybody who slept with anybody from the band Moonshine.
Speaker 3: Not anybody. Rick was a good guy.
Speaker 9: Bush league. No, no, you see the bush league talk. No bush League your mites on. You need help, you sent me up. Nobody did.
Speaker 2: A seventeen year old.
Speaker 4: Boy was rushed to the hospital after he was bitten by a shark in Galveston on Monday. Coast Guard officials said the team was bit while trying to bring the shark on board a boat with his father. Nice. That's very different than you know, the old Rick Oaknick theory of not going into the ocean because that's their turf. That's not swimming in the ocean and getting bit. You are trying to pull a shark onto the boat because you were catching it in a nat era on a line and.
Speaker 2: Then it bit you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I would say you deserve it, probably. Yeah, that's the consequence of catching a shark. You could get bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's fighting for his life, so you should be fighting for yours.
Speaker 3: It's like getting in the ring Mike Tyson, you might get your teeth knocked right out.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Or playing chess against Magnus Carlson and you play stupid games, you win stupid prize.
Speaker 2: I love stupid prizes. Hey, Corey, Yes, sir, this.
Speaker 3: Is gonna blow your mind. And I don't have time to tell you a lot about it, but listen to this headline. Scientists have found a place inside a collapsing neutron star where time goes backwards.
Speaker 2: Whoa.
Speaker 3: Physicists have found that inside a collapsing neutron star, the maths suggests that time runs in reverse.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I'm not even gonna think about it because I'm not even smart enough to process what you just said.
Speaker 2: I understand times relative.
Speaker 4: I've watched enough science stuff over my life to understand why time can slow down. I have no ability to process the idea that it could go backwards. I don't understand it. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I almost said something that might be really dumb.
Speaker 4: Do it.
Speaker 3: If it can slow down, then by definition, it could go backwards, right, if it slows down enough.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I love the idea that people are smart to have to figure that out. It says, think it goes chick us out, it says. Feed of collapsing neutron star into the equation. The team watched the relevant measures decrease rapidly insteadily as the collapse deepened, which is the mathematical equivalent of entropy shrinking instead of growing. Think of toothpaste miraculously sliding back into the tube. Physicists usually invoke that example to illustrate what's impossible under the narrow, normal erow of time, But inside a collapsing neutron star, the numbers show it's exactly the opposite.
Speaker 4: YEP, I don't understand what sauce? Well, no, what is the closest star to the planet Earth?
Speaker 2: The oh, the sun nailed it.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you look at a if you look at a star and it's red, does that mean it's a planet or a sun?
Speaker 2: If it's red your naked eye.
Speaker 3: Naked eye, because I'm out of where I live and Rogers, you can really see the stars really well.
Speaker 2: I don't know. There's only a.
Speaker 4: Couple of planets you can see with the naked eye. I don't know which ones. There's only a couple's so overwhelmingly it's going to be a star. But I don't know which planets you can see with the naked eye.
Speaker 3: On the horizon over the eastern sky that seems red every.
Speaker 4: Night, the red every night.
Speaker 2: That's your Rainus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's your pink eye.
Speaker 8: You can spot Venus, Jupiter, and Mars. Okay, those three are they red though?
Speaker 4: Well? Mars I think is the red planet is Yeah, they don't know if it would be red though naked eye in the sky it's just red on the actual surface. You're not looking towards a noka, are you? Why do you hit a noka?
Speaker 2: Mars?
Speaker 8: Mars rises an hour and a half before the sun. Look towards the east before sunrise from the location with unobstructed horizons.
Speaker 4: And you sound like gandals. Yeah, you sound like that guy.
Speaker 2: I don't know who that is Loader the ring Sky. I told you I haven't.
Speaker 4: The first three are so freaking good man, so good, uh Parker, best of luck tomorrow, Yes against Sauce and Creasol with you and max O. Good luck man. Yeah, man, it'll be fun, be fun, will be good. Let's compete and we'll see you in a week. See you guys in a week, all right, see you next week. Power Tree Morning Show returns tomorrow Tommy Olds and I assume we'll be here Ben Lever and Moore.
Speaker 2: This has been the Power Trip Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Nine to Noon is next.
Speaker 3: A lot of fans see sam Is say get to everybody the door up to come get you, but I'm.
Speaker 2: Never since daum met you. And then wait outside already hand were You're pretty?
Speaker 4: Job to sea from the one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 2: This report is sponsored by Mattress Firm.
Speaker 5: We have