Speaker 1: On one.
Speaker 2: Alison, if you're listening to this show, turned the radio off right now. Alison's my daughter. Instagram ad pops up and it's for that little paint set that's like the size of the palm of your hand.
Speaker 1: I showed Bailey yesterday like a little water color.
Speaker 2: It's like a little water color set and it opens up and it's got little paints in there and brushes and a little tablet for you to paint on. And I'm like, Oh, that's Alison's Christmas present. Click Apple pay boom.
Speaker 3: She can bring that everywhere she goes.
Speaker 2: Within thirty seconds, I was able to spy. I was able to accomplish spending like twenty six dollars.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Pretty proud of that.
Speaker 2: It is an ugly looking Wednesday outside, but here on the radio, it's warm and cozy.
Speaker 1: Welcome in.
Speaker 2: We are going to give away another shot right now to go to see Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 1: I got a keyword for you. So do this.
Speaker 2: That'll brighten your day a little bit because you could fly off to sunny, palm tree filled beachy sunny Oceanye, Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Feather is the keyword.
Speaker 2: Use the iHeartRadio app and use the talk back feature to say, the keyword is feather. But right now we're playing face off.
Speaker 5: Yep, it's gonna be me versus you today. Dave and Bailey is hosting.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will exit and then you will go first.
Speaker 3: All right, bye Dave, Bye? All right.
Speaker 4: The goal of this game is I'm going to give a category three different categories, and then both Jenny and Dave will try to name as many things in that category as they can.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jennifer, are you ready? All right?
Speaker 4: Your first category is brass instruments, trumpet, trombone, saxophone.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, how many are there? I know, I don't think I can think of any other ones. I'm trying to think of Dave's brass band right now, drums, I know.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, all right, Well, off to a rocky start.
Speaker 3: But where we can pick it up, we can pick it up, all right. Your next category, Jenny, is household chores.
Speaker 5: Cleaning, cooking, laundry, cleaning the shower, cleaning the toilet, wiping off the windows, getting the lower boards on your living room, laundry, no folding laundry, putting laundry.
Speaker 3: Away, all you know what. I'll give those two don't worry about it. Okay.
Speaker 4: Finally, Jenny, your last category is art supplies.
Speaker 5: Okay, pens, colored pencils, markers, crans, paper, clay, a protractor, a canvas. A I did not do very good and well category.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well David, all right, Dave, you're first category.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Brass instruments.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have the trumpet, trombone, tuba, coronet, sousophone, french horn, baritone horn.
Speaker 1: We have the brass, brass piccolo.
Speaker 3: What a brass piccolo? All right?
Speaker 4: Well that's okay, okay, moving on, next category, David, is household chores.
Speaker 2: Washing the dishes, cleaning the bathroom, doing the laundry, making the bed, mowing the lawn, raking the leaves, sweeping the front porch, feeding the dog, cleaning the litter box, vacuuming, painting, the fixing the leaky toilet made.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 5: Even in painting, it's not really a housewort whold chore.
Speaker 3: It's a project. Okay, all right, Jenny, if.
Speaker 1: I wanted your opinion, i'd give it to you.
Speaker 3: I know you what, and that's why I'm giving you mine. All right. Last category, David, Art supply.
Speaker 2: Paint, charcoal, brush, sponge, canvas, easel, the chalk mac or may can.
Speaker 4: All right, fabulous job, you two, fabulous job. We're gonna start on the last one. Art supplies. Jenny, you got eight, Dave you got eight. Oh okay, so you tied there. Did we have any duplication, Yeah, you know, canvas, paint, all of that stuff, though, Jenny did more like a art supplies you would use in school, and you use like art supplies.
Speaker 3: You would use as an art I see, okay, yes, all right.
Speaker 4: In the second category of household chores, Jenny, you got nine, Dave he got eleven, and that's even without giving him painting.
Speaker 2: I just kind of visually went through the house and did all the chores.
Speaker 4: There's smart, smart, all right. Finally, glory of brass instruments. Dave you got seven, okay, and that's not including brass piccolo.
Speaker 3: You got three.
Speaker 1: Well, I played the trumpet, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Dave wins today.
Speaker 1: I forgot. Do you think you could play the trumpet if you picked it up today?
Speaker 3: I could?
Speaker 1: Actually? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Really that's cool.
Speaker 1: Wing to bring one in tomorrow, yes, all you do the trumpet? Do you really want me to bring in the trumpet tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Genny, write me a note. I'll bring in the trumpet tomorrow around this time.
Speaker 4: Here's a question, why is the saxophone the hottest instrument that anyone could play?
Speaker 2: It sounds so sexy, It's so it sounds so sexy.
Speaker 4: The saxophone player at the Jonas Brothers concert, he was doing it for me and he never spoke or anything.
Speaker 3: He was just playing the sacks.
Speaker 2: Will you notice you never hear like a clarinet solo like the Jonas Brothers, or you know, like whatever classic band that you want to hear. Maroon five is never going to come out with a clarinet solo, but you might see somebody come out with a sex is a sexy, wailing kind of a sexy sexy instrument?
Speaker 1: Does a flute solo? Yeah, not sexy though it's impressive, but not sexy.
Speaker 2: Thereof what is the best saxophone solo in music today?
Speaker 1: They don't really.
Speaker 4: When careless whisper, Oh, George, George Michael, Yeah, is that really good?
Speaker 1: I got to be right up there. Very good.
Speaker 2: That's current music, though I don't know if they have sax solos anymore.
Speaker 4: They do, We just don't play the music on the radio. I don't think it's mainstream saxophone music out there.
Speaker 3: There should be sex in my humble because yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I saw Jonas Brothers last Friday and they have a lot of like brass now in their music, which honestly I think is a good a good choice.
Speaker 6: I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston as a sex phone. No it does not, that's what this says. Let me look here, I Will Always Love You sax solo, I Will I Wish to You Joy and the Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga.
Speaker 1: What I'm only is okay, it says.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is new. Oh, yeah, you're right. Yeah, there is a sex solo one.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: Do you find one day in sex cover?
Speaker 1: Oh there's a difference between a sex solo.
Speaker 3: Andy, they'll do that this afternoon. Just watch sex covers.
Speaker 1: You need to find more to do.
Speaker 2: Hey, Union app you need old Okay, you're right, all right, we got another Sabrina Carpenter keyword coming up. We'll get more Boo Bashed tickets before the end of the show. Jenny had a rough day. I think it was yesterday because somebody brought up you know Jenny is you know she's in various stages of single and not single and whatever, and so it was. It wasn't that you were looking, but somebody brought up a pickleball singles club.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pickball singles mixer.
Speaker 5: Bailey was like, oh, Jenny, you'd probably like this, and then she proceeded to read the rest of the information and it said only ages like twenty five to thirty three. And I was like, how am I too old to attend a pickleball singles mixer? That feels like it should be around my age range? And I would not have been allowed at it if I tried to sign up. You're too old fortune, I know. And so I'm sitting here and I'm like, man, this is one of those moments where I'm starting to feel really old.
Speaker 1: Really, it sneaks up on you.
Speaker 2: It sneaks up like one day you look at the menu and you realize that you're eligible for the senior discount, or you get an a ARP advertisement in the mail, or you realize that you're over thirty five.
Speaker 7: What.
Speaker 1: It just sneaks up on you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, ah, no AARP.
Speaker 2: Man, You're you're ten years away from that really at forty five, I believe. So, Yeah, right around forty five, you'll start getting aarp advertising. No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the last two weeks I've been struggling with neck issues where one I pinched a nerve and the second I just slept funny on my pillow.
Speaker 3: And so I've been borrowing Dave's heating pad.
Speaker 4: That he brought from home because my neck is so in such and pain and it's really putting a wrench into my every day. But I did get a male a male package of my glucosamine vitamins.
Speaker 3: So I started eating those and I feel a lot better. So you never. I mean that's how I feel old.
Speaker 4: I have a bad neck and then I take my glucosamine vitamins and I feel better like a dog.
Speaker 6: Yes, you can start using one of those the pill things, but each day of the week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a lot of vitamins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got a pill box for Monday through Sunday.
Speaker 1: You bet I do.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? When did you when did it hit you? Like, oh, and you're not old? I mean it's funny because you think, oh, I turned twenty five, I'm so old. Now you're not old. But when did you feel old? Maybe when you did turn twenty five or maybe when you hit thirty, or maybe when your car insurance rates went down, because when you're twenty six usually they go down dramatically, and it made you feel old. Maybe when your mom hit eighty years old. You're like, oh my god, whatever it is, what made you feel old? I'd love to hear what your story is. Send me a text at Katie WB one five three nine two one, or use the talkback feature that works too on the iHeartRadio app and we'll play some of those back.
Speaker 1: What made you feel old? When did you feel old?
Speaker 2: It was kind of funny because you know, we all had that moment once in a while where it's like, I'm young. I'm a young, sparkling, young youth, and then all of a sudden, like somebody says, uh, you know, you qualify for the senior discount. You're like, who, So Jenny didn't qualify for the senior discount yet, but she found out she's too old to be in a singles pickleball.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I wasn't really necessarily looking because I'm not really looking for that right now, but I did think if I was, i'd be I would have signed up.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, Jenny, look a singles pickle, Oh, just kidding, you're too old for it.
Speaker 2: You have somebody in the phone who's like, okay, the moment you feel too old, I mentioned like when you're about forty five you start getting AARP advertisement postcards in the mail. So many on the phone says no, it starts earlier than that.
Speaker 7: Yep, you could be eighteen. I looked it up. I checked it. I mean, I'm old enough to where you can get it. But still, you could be eighteen years old and get AARP. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: That would be depressing.
Speaker 2: You're barely out of high school, and it's like, hey, would you like to subscribe to AARP?
Speaker 1: Did you get one? Did you? Did you subscribe? Did you get one?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: Of course I did.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 1: I know she've retired.
Speaker 2: People like this magazine's dope, and I'm like, I know, I'm not going to be tempted to read AARP magazine.
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 7: My name is dj.
Speaker 3: Y For that moment for us to.
Speaker 1: Give it to day for a reason. Are you still in Chicago? Where are you?
Speaker 7: Well? I was in Texas for a little bit. I'm trying to head back because I noticed Jenny has some events coming up. She was going, I think it was either last Sunday or this Sunday. And then also she was doing something else. And also I heard she was either on bumble or hedge. What I'm coming, Girl, you would make such a great.
Speaker 1: Such a greatney.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so funny, That's what I'm saying. Me and Jenny all the way walking down the aisle. Girl, you ain't gotta worry about nothing. I got you. I'm telling you, like I said, we can live off my income. I make about ten thous an hours.
Speaker 3: Can you?
Speaker 5: Can you explain to me why you're moving around so often though running away from crime?
Speaker 3: Why why are you hold me down? Jenny ass? Why are you all all over the place?
Speaker 1: You ain't holding them down?
Speaker 7: I got I got hurt by you.
Speaker 8: That's what it was.
Speaker 7: To recollect myself because you know, you know, I ain't want no mental issues or.
Speaker 8: Nothing like that. You know, take care of yourself, that's right.
Speaker 7: So I had to get all right, and I had to get in shape. So when I come back, Jenny, you're gonna be like, dang, is that.
Speaker 1: Listen? Boogie?
Speaker 2: If you're in town. I don't know that you can make it. But we were were, of course inviting you to the Halloween party Boo Bash.
Speaker 1: Are you in town on October thirtieth thirty?
Speaker 7: Man, I will be there forget that. I will make it.
Speaker 2: Okay, come on down so high to Jenny and and we'll give you guys some space and I'll buy your shots.
Speaker 7: Okay, what I'll talk about. Let's get her a drunk.
Speaker 1: I love it, Boogie, We love you, buddy. You take care all right.
Speaker 7: Man, you guys too. I'm always listening.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it. Man, all right, DJ Boogie, I'm KTGB.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that kind of like it's We thought it'd be kind of sad and depressing, but it was actually kind of fun. But now let's get back to sad and depressing. When did you feel old? When did you like? Okay, now I feel old? What do you got we got some talk backs.
Speaker 4: Feel old is when I realized that my ideal bedtime is nine thirty to ten o'clock and if I stay up any.
Speaker 3: Later than that, I get very, very cranky.
Speaker 2: My daughter, Allison is she's a mom of three little ones, so I sent her a mine the other day that says you're at the age where it's six thirty, you put on your pj's and wish for bedtime, and I'm like you, it is another talkback when you would.
Speaker 4: Rather be at home than going out anywhere else.
Speaker 1: That's so true. It is true. Yeah, okay, what made you feel old?
Speaker 8: When you start to see your parents' age and have a little bit more health issues and seeing the roles of the dynamics of me and my older siblings has been interesting, It makes you feel very freaking old. I remember my parents going through this with their parents.
Speaker 2: So yeah, change this up ject, all right, more funny ones.
Speaker 1: What do you got, Bailey?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So this text message says.
Speaker 4: I started to feel old when my niece's friends started having babies. In my mind, they are all still little kids running around on the soccer field. This one says I felt old when my first pregnancy at age thirty five classified it as a geriatric pregnancy.
Speaker 3: What the heckm This.
Speaker 4: One says one time a broccoli head Jim bro said hey, sir, are you using that?
Speaker 3: And then said thank you sir ah.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 2: I love that because I'm glad to see the broccoli head Jim Brow was so respectful. Yeah, that'll throw you out the first time a young man calls you sir, sir or ma'am.
Speaker 4: Yes, this one says I felt old when I realized my hands looked like my mom's hands, which I totally feel that when you're like, hush, are my hands old?
Speaker 1: It was sometime earlier this year.
Speaker 6: I came home and I saw my girlfriend Alyssa bought a new sponge for the kitchen, and I was like, oh, yeah, you went and got one.
Speaker 1: And I was like, who am I? How old am I? It's a new sponge?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I get another fun talk back.
Speaker 3: Hey, I need to hear.
Speaker 9: I knew I was old when I get up and go in the room and don't even remember why I went in there.
Speaker 3: It's so true.
Speaker 1: I'm coming here for what am I doing in here? Okay?
Speaker 4: This texas from Jimmy from Egan. He says the time I felt old for the first time was when I had to explain to a younger coworker what a floppy disc was. I explained it to him like he was like the save symbol and I chuckled and said, yes, Wow, did I feel old after that?
Speaker 2: Isn't it funny that the Save symbol is like an iconic image that is like forty years old or something like that, because you don't use those anymore, but the image is still the same.
Speaker 1: It's like, what is that box with a circle in it? Don't know what that means? Yeah, hey, thanks Rolls. That was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: We're going to get you a keyword right now to win one thousand dollars and you can go out and get yourself a facial and you can maybe at least look young again, or you can go to the gym, you could whatever you want to do. You can take this on nea thousand dollars right now, but you need a keyword to play one on one point three KDWB and Goodwill want to help you win one thousand dollars and.
Speaker 1: Qualify for a VIP trip to our iHeartRadio dingle Ball.
Speaker 2: Just enter this nationwide keyword on KDWB dot.
Speaker 1: Com stage that'st stage.
Speaker 2: Enter it now at KDWB dot com. Hey, that's for one thousand dollars, so go do that. It also gets you a chance to go to New York City right around the holiday season to go to the New York City version of jingle Ball, which I mean bonus. Yeah, one thousand dollars, So make sure you do that. I mean, there's a lot of things like I'll never win. I totally get that, man, I'll never find you know I won't get that thousand.
Speaker 1: Well it's true you you likely won't. But what if you did? What if you do?
Speaker 2: This could be your time. Let's enter that keyword and take a chance on that. Sometimes in life you just got to take a chance. Keyword is stage go entered it at KDW beat Up Brand sell on KDWB. Boo Bash Tickets has promised coming up before the end of the everybody wants to go to Boo Bash, and really it is. It's one of those things where you either go to a Halloween party or you don't and go out and you have fun, put your costume on. You're an adult. Where are you gonna wear your costume except while you answer the door for trick or treaters? Or you can go to choice is halloween party down the street. She's having brisket out of a crock pot. Oh, that sounds like a whole lot of fun. No no, no, no.
Speaker 3: I mean no, noo.
Speaker 2: Go to Boo Bash instead, and we don't man have any brisket. But we got one thousand dollars for sexiest costume, thousand dollars for best overall creative whatever, and then a thousand dollars for best couple or group. Gary Spidy the Psychic is gonna be there. There's a live DJ. Everybody from Katie WB is gonna be there. We'd love to meet you. We're all gonna be dressed in I don't know what. Bailey and Jenny are working on something. Bots got something already. I got no idea, but we'll figure out something. It's all and it's gonna be at Mystic Lake.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: I mean you talk about a swanky, cool place where outside in the hallway there's a bar, there's a buffet over here, there's a restaurant over here, there's a slot machines over here. This is the great best place to have a party.
Speaker 4: My mom's getting a room that night and staying at Mystic Lakes so she can gamble brick a bow bow.
Speaker 2: Rondo hopes to meet some mony that night. Yeah, just in case, 'ren to meet somebody. So some guy and a cowboy outfit. Ronda heading up in the elevator at about eleven o'clock. We'll keep an eye out for that daughter, all right, so call me, well, don't do it yet, because we're gonna be doing some other stuff right now, So don't call for boobash yet. We're gonna do Instead, we're gonna do winning Song Wednesday. Here is my song for winning Song Wednesday that I am bringing to the table that I hope you'll vote for. Hit you like my song enough to vote for it. You would call six five to one nine eight nine kd w B and say I vote for Dave's song. But wait, you got to hear Jenny song first.
Speaker 5: We've been covering a lot of k fed in the dirt today, so I decided to go with a Britney song here.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: Good choice. You would vote for Jenny's song if that's the one. You want to hear it all the way through.
Speaker 8: Baby.
Speaker 3: I chose a Macklemore song, all.
Speaker 1: Right, and vont song.
Speaker 6: This one is I think it's called it's called the Rude.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: So now you can call in now that you've heard all of them, six five one nine eight nine K d w B, which song do you want to hear the entire song?
Speaker 1: It's your choice. We're turning it over to you. Fingers crossed. We believe in you, No pressure. Kt w B. Hi, what's your name?
Speaker 8: Jojo?
Speaker 1: Jojo?
Speaker 2: Who you voting for Bailey this week?
Speaker 1: Than appreciate you, kt w B. Who's this?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Emily? You're on the radio. My god, who do you want to vote for?
Speaker 3: I would love to vote for song.
Speaker 1: For Biley, for me too? For Bailey? Thank you? K d w B. Oh, my god, you're on the radio. What's your name? Name is Joe? Joe? Who do you vote for?
Speaker 3: Vote for the Macamore shows?
Speaker 1: He three row.
Speaker 2: Joe by all right, first the first sweep in a while. I think I'm not sure here it is Bailey on KDWV. If you could ask Gary Spivey, the world's most gifted psychic, any question and you know he would give you the right answer. What would you ask him? If you're wondering? Am I with the person that I'm supposed to be with? What do you think Gary would tell you? I think sometimes just to asking that question proves that you're not with the person that you're supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Why would you ask?
Speaker 1: Why would you ask?
Speaker 2: So you're sitting there going, oh, I can't have been married to Carla for fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Am I supposed to be with her? Don't you think that's your answer? Right there?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Am I right about that?
Speaker 6: Jenny?
Speaker 1: You're pretty smart?
Speaker 3: I don't know, curious Honestly, you said Carla, and I thought, are you upset? Because I go home to Carla every night?
Speaker 4: But it's Darla And that's from Napoleon Dynamite.
Speaker 2: About Rex Kwonda rex Quondaw.
Speaker 1: You're ridiculous, but I love you all right.
Speaker 2: So if you want to meet Gary Spivey and ask him anything you want, he's doing free readings at Boobash and by the way, stick it in your phone. On the morning of October thirtieth, he'll be here on KATWB and maybe even the next day on October thirty first, so we might have him on both days to ask him whatever you want. If you knew a psychic would give you the right answer, you'll meet Gary Spivey at Boo Bash. We're gonna get you into Boo Bash right now. Call me at six' five one nine eight nine kt wold you. Be we'll make it easy for. You just you gotta be at least twenty. One let the phone ring for a, minute because vont is going to be answering the phones all by his. Lonesome call me now to Win Boo bash tickets At Mystic Lake october.
Speaker 1: Thirtieth you do go to be at least twenty.
Speaker 3: One what's, trending let's find. Out It's Dave.
Speaker 2: Sirt on kat W. B i think my favorite story of the day Is Kylie jenner kind of getting for releasing this auto tune guest vocal on a song that's called Fourth, strike but of course you gotta hear it strike. WELL i think that it harkens back to other reality celebrities doing a song that they really was ill. Advised and the first one that comes to, mind and there are, several BUT i would say probably this one comes to mind. First to watch the video and the Other real housewives are watching her, perform giving each other.
Speaker 4: SIDE i, like that's such a Bad it sounds Like jenny is like singing over top of, it like singing.
Speaker 3: Along why is that layered so?
Speaker 2: Weird sometimes if a singer is not very, powerful and sometimes even when they, are they'll double track it to make it sound bigger.
Speaker 1: With a bad voice with another with another bad.
Speaker 3: Voice go, yeah.
Speaker 1: Go look it.
Speaker 2: Up it's on YouTube tarty for the. Party and look at the other real. Housewife they think That's Niini. Leaks i'm not sure that's looking at her, like what the f or you? Doing sit?
Speaker 1: Down all?
Speaker 5: RIGHT i just want to mention real quick that This Sunday i'm going to be hosting A vikings watch party At, mystic the same place for Having Boo Bash Hop. House so it's a noon game playing against The Philadelphia. Eagles AND i don't know if The vikings might have a shot here winning against against The. Eagles they're three and two and The eagles are four and.
Speaker 1: Two, yeah but they're The, EAGLES i. Know but any any Given, sunday.
Speaker 5: For sure we'll come down To mystic hang out with the noon, game and we'll have some giveaways and some fun stuff.
Speaker 3: Going on as.
Speaker 1: Well that sounds like a great place to watch the.
Speaker 5: Game by the, way, seriously it'll be there's gonna be, food, drinks all.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 2: Well there's nothing like watching the game and you don't have to get up and get your burrito out of the. Microwave there's somebody to bring you something better than a microwave. Burrito and you don't even have to get off your fat. Ass, okay all.
Speaker 5: Right, also twenty nine percent Of american adults are still afraid of this one thing AND i am in that twenty nine, percent and that is the.
Speaker 3: DARK i needed the.
Speaker 5: Dark WHEN i was growing, UP i was TERRIFIED i had to either fall asleep with THE tv, on which we weren't allowed to at my mom's, house but at my dad's house we. Could OR i literally had a night light probably TILL i was like out of the.
Speaker 3: House oh really really.
Speaker 5: Yes so a lot of people are saying that they and even twenty four percent say that they do still sleep with the night light and ten percent will sleep with the lights.
Speaker 3: On now that's a little bit drastic for. Me i'm not that scared of as, impossible but, yeah, wow, Well, JENNY i believe in.
Speaker 4: You Kim kardashian has opened up about her relationship With kanye and then co parenting their. Kids so she was on The Call Her daddy podcast and she said it wasn't easy raising kids With kanye and as of right, now she and her children haven't heard from him in.
Speaker 2: Months.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Months.
Speaker 5: OH i actually kind of wanted to listen to that podcast Because Alex, cooper the host does ask a lot of like hard hitting.
Speaker 9: Questions at least that's what they show in The. Cheeser, yeah so, Yeah i'd be interested. Too, honestly we like rag on The kardashians a lot all the. TIME i just think they're interesting because they're rich people and that's never going to be my, life SO i like hearing about.
Speaker 5: It this is SO i will, say if you watch the trailer for for that, episode it's the first Time i've Seen Kim kardashian AND i can really tell that she.
Speaker 3: Is she's kind of looking like a. Housewife.
Speaker 5: Now, yeah like we all know she's always had like plenty of work done and, whatever but like it was the first time WE i had to kind of go back and be, like, oh maybe like a real.
Speaker 3: Housewife, YEAH i.
Speaker 2: See, oh like a real, HOUSEWIFE i see what like and not like somebody from like you, Know Maple grove or.
Speaker 5: Whatever, no, YEAH i, mean like the her face just is starting to look a little too.
Speaker 1: LIKE i will tell.
Speaker 2: You nobody asked, me But i've never found her. Attractive my Son, chase you have her post, run used to have her post run in his bedroom. WALL i just never it was just never my, look that overly.
Speaker 1: Done.
Speaker 2: Look i'm definitely more of a girl next, door kind of a nobody like you. Said nobody asked, me but that is more my.
Speaker 3: Look oh she is looking puffy.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Look, Yeah MICHAEL. J fox is in the. Dirt he says he knows the way he wants to go. Out he, Says i'd like to just not wake up one. DAY i don't want it to be. DRAMATIC i don't want to trip over furniture and smash my. Head is shocking when you see video clips of, him because you, know you forget how advanced his disease is, now and you know he's so. Beloved everybody Loves MICHAEL. J. Fox you never heard anything bad about. Him he was in great. Movies he was just in like Family, ties and everyone Loves MICHAEL. J.
Speaker 1: Fox and it's, like, man life is so.
Speaker 2: Unfair here's a guy that should live a, healthy long life until he's ninety six years, old and he is definitely. Struggling and it's not a happy, Note, bailey what have we got that's happy in the? Dirt can you find something? Happy think like that somebody saved a bunch of kittens or.
Speaker 1: Something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure here is a spoiler alert For dancing with The stars if you haven't watched it yet and you plan.
Speaker 3: To spoiler. Alert but it's a happy.
Speaker 4: Ending nobody got voted ally last, night so no one went.
Speaker 3: HOME i don't know.
Speaker 4: Why it was like a, yeah it was dedication, night so all of them had a dance that they dedicated to, somebody Like Robert irwin dedicated his to his mom and he ended up crying because Of steve or when his dad And Dylan efron dedicated his to his little sister who's like four years. Old what a jump in. Age but it was very. Wholesome To, PANGA i don't know her real life, name But tapanga's on, IT i. Forget and she had Mister feenie From Boyne's world as her. Dedication he's ninety eight and still he's still alive on a.
Speaker 3: Path, no he's ninety.
Speaker 4: Eight he was on stage with her for, something and so it was very Wholesome dancing with.
Speaker 3: The stars last. Night watch All, No.
Speaker 2: I'm just letting you do your. Thing you do whatever you. Want it's your, show all. Right we will see you. Tomorrow have a great. Day boobash tickets are pretty much taken up by. Now vonta is entering the last couple of. Calls but don't. Worry i've told you this AND i really mean. It if you want to go to Bood bash badly, enough we don't make it difficult to.
Speaker 1: Win we have so many.
Speaker 2: Tickets it's just a matter of getting you on the, list because we can't just open it up to everybody because then it would be like way too many.
Speaker 1: People so there is a guest.
Speaker 2: List but we'll get you on the guest list many many times between now And Boo.
Speaker 1: Bash from katiewb