Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five and six to fifty five, y five and six to fifty five. No, I'm going to do an early round of Mojo Sugar Daddy contests so Lydia right after this, I'm gonna ask you to open up phone lines so that we can talk to maybe a dad or maybe somebody that has a dad that they would like to send to Vegas and go party at the D in Las Vegas. It's all courtesy of our friends over at Zotford and also our good friends at the D Casino in Vegas. Get Detroit and Vegas at the D. Brianna was a close one for us here. We're getting now to ten. Are we ready for Is this going to be like one of those knock it out of the park wins? Or will this be another nail bier As we get towards fifteen.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm here for the dramatics. Let's make I like the dramatics better.
Speaker 2: I think when you know somebody doesn't have the answers and we have to sit there and then go to you and they've only gotten like two out of five, it's kind of a not want to listen to type of a thing. So Nail, I'm hoping. Lisa, Lisa, you're a good one. Let's see from Bowling Green. Good to have you on with us. She's the regional manager for a dental group. What dental group is that? Give them a plug? It's called Heartland Dentel, Heartland Dental Ding. Nice to have you on with us. Brianna and Lisa meet each other, and then I'm gonna lock up Brianna.
Speaker 1: Good morning, good buck.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion. Question number one, Lisa, this has just been announced. Jelly Roll has filed for divorce from his wife of ten years of marriage.
Speaker 1: What's her name? Funny Echo?
Speaker 2: Question number two? The World Cup is currently taking place. Which country has won the most World Cup Championships?
Speaker 1: I'll give you a multiple choice.
Speaker 2: Is it a Brazil, b France or c Argentina Brazil? Question number two or question number three. It looks like Wes Wilson is not going to be returning to this popular Bravo show for season eleven.
Speaker 1: What show is it? Summer House? Question number four?
Speaker 2: Katy Perry and Justin Trudeau were packing on the PDA during a picnic in Santa Barbara, who was the featured artist on Katie's popular song e TD that song, I don't.
Speaker 1: Throw a guests out? Who was passing that one?
Speaker 2: And question number five cavier service expense or cavier caviare you can tell I don't need it? Caviare service expensive, champagna and lots of smiles. The New York Knicks celebrated their Finals win until three a m.
Speaker 1: After they won.
Speaker 2: Which Knicks player was named NBA MVP for the Finals?
Speaker 1: Jalen Buruns, Jalen who runs Jalen Bruns? Would you accept that?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's bring the let's bring the champ back. You should have just said, Jalen. I guess I won't that you wouldn't accept that? All right?
Speaker 2: Three out of five? All right, So it's gonna be one of those games that is not going to be a nail bier. Brionna, I think you're going to roll. Question number one, Jelly Roll has filed for divorce from his wife of ten years.
Speaker 1: What's her name? Bunny Funny XO.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well you got the buzzer on that one, so I know.
Speaker 1: Zero one it is Bunny XO.
Speaker 2: Maybe it will be an nail better. Question number two, the World Cup is currently taking place. Which country has won the most World Cup championships? I'll give you a multiple choice. Is it a Brazil, b France or c Argentina.
Speaker 1: I think it's Argentina.
Speaker 2: C no Zizil Brazil has won five titles. That was actually kind of a question that made me learn something this morning.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I did not know that all right, So that means this is going to be a nail bier because you have to get all three of these next questions right. If you do not, you think so you think she's going to get them all complete answers Brie. If she does not get them all, we have a new champion and that is going to be Lisa from Bowling Green. I think here we go question number She may miss the question four, just like Lisa did question number three. It looks like Wes west Wilson is going to be returning to this popular Bravo show for not not be returning to see for season eleven. West Wilson, what show is it is? Summerhouse summer Would you say summerhouse that summer House?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is.
Speaker 2: Question number four. Katy Perry and Justin Trudeau like to pack on the PDA. They were doing this and at a picnic in Santa Barbara. Who is the featured artist on Katie's popular.
Speaker 1: Song e T seconds two?
Speaker 2: No, the featured artist on that is Kanye. We have a new champion in the five is six fifty five, Lisa has one? Wow?
Speaker 1: Can we the last one question?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The last question was which Knicks player was named NBA MVP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was that Bunny x So I think you said he would have accepted Jalen if she didn't say bron No, because there's so many Jalen's on the NBA.
Speaker 2: I would have said, here's the thing. I would have accepted Bunny. I would have also accepted Jalen even brunts. But what do you think an either way? We got a new champion.
Speaker 1: No, that's what it is. I do think the Bunny should have been. Yeah, we got a new accepted. May'll come back what you did? Good controversy.
Speaker 2: We got a new champ in the five is six fifty five. Lisa, you're back with us tomorrow. We're gonna be playing the five is six fifty five. Brianna you won nine, which is an amazing accomplishments. And the beauty is you don't have to get a phone call from us at six point fifty every single morning. Now for the next couple of days, there we go.
Speaker 1: I can sleep in all right. We got a party gift for you. We'll set you up with that.
Speaker 2: I think this week our sponsor for this is Checkers, So we're going to set Checkers up with some love today.
Speaker 1: All right, it's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five five five five