Speaker 1: Kevin was more socially active yesterday than he's been in the history of Kevin's life, and not one socially active event that he did he shared with Mojo in the Morning at all. He had tom Izzo and loop Azo on. Yeah, he did a ton of Pistons stuff, And I'm like, wait a second, we have to beg him to post something on Mojo in the morning when we all have our select time.
Speaker 2: I just realized last night was so sweet one day.
Speaker 1: Indeed, Yeah, you guys look great by don't both you guys look really.
Speaker 3: Good that except for some lady named Carol on Facebook.
Speaker 2: But Carol just sounds like she would write a mean comment.
Speaker 4: She said, uh, they do not look good. Something like Anna's baggy pants and Lydia's boobs.
Speaker 3: She said, my boobs look ridiculous.
Speaker 2: They are ridiculous, and I could.
Speaker 5: I just wish I had your boobs for one day so I knew what it was like one day.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind, I've had got I.
Speaker 2: Know your boobs are a boom in last night?
Speaker 1: Does she not also realize is that baggy pan thing is in?
Speaker 4: She she looked like an older woman. Hope you're doing great. If listening.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, well, Carol, you know what, if you can't say something nice, don't say something at all, please, Carol, And we we won't get it. We won't get into your game. But Throwback throw Down tomorrow. Kevin Shannon are tied at four wins. Uh in the Throwback throw Down, Anna Mike with a couple of wins just a little bit.
Speaker 3: I'm tied with Mike. I feel like I made it.
Speaker 1: That's good. And Mike's actually won a couple of years in a row.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 1: Speaking of that, what we talked about with the Carol Lady, it's Mojo in the Morning Show. Anna wants to know if this is a negative thing to say to somebody or is this a compliment somebody said something to you And uh huh.
Speaker 4: So a guy slid up on one of my stories on Instagram and his comment to me was, wow, you got so hot, And to me, all I heard was you used to be ugly and now you're hot. But I was like, he probably was trying to say something nice. I have changed a lot since I met him, like five years ago. I used to be a little heavier, I used to have blonde hair, so I really I didn't take it as a compliment.
Speaker 1: Is is that a Is that not a compliment if somebody says that to you because they are saying to you, whow you look amazing?
Speaker 3: You got you got so yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah. Is it just as bad if he would have said, oh my god, you look so hot?
Speaker 3: No, that would have been fine. Why did he have to say got like that.
Speaker 2: There was a comparison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but remember this, if he said you look so hot, it's almost the same exact thing when you fully think about it, because he's looking at you completely different. I'm not gonna but I'm not gonna lie to you, guys. There are some times where I look at you guys and you're like, eh, you know whatever. And then I look at you guys sometimes and I'm like, you guys look really good, Like I never really even thought about you.
Speaker 3: Like that, you know, And I would just say you look you look pretty like.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know that was back.
Speaker 5: I don't know, because I do, like, I think it is a compliment to say to somebody like, oh, you've had a I don't know, a glow up. I said I said this to us recently. I'm like, dang, he was looking at Old I call him the fat west Era. We were looking at the fat west Ara. I'm like, you've had yeah, you've had a glow up. But I guess that's the same thing as what this guy said to you.
Speaker 1: Of How about yesterday when Zach said, oh, man mooge, you've lost a lot of weight, and I do that whole thing. I'm going, wait, so you're saying that I was fat, but you.
Speaker 2: Woul acknowledge that you were.
Speaker 1: I know, but I'm just trying to make.
Speaker 5: Him feel Okay. I've said this before. I don't know how I feel about this. When people say, oh my gosh, you're so much prettier in person, that too, so I'm like, are my social media photos really that ugly?
Speaker 3: By the way, posting you never know.
Speaker 1: It is funny when people do come up to us and they'll say things to us that they probably would never say to anybody else, but they'll go, oh my god, you're so much bigger in person, Like that's a bad way, you're so much smaller in person.
Speaker 4: Something similar happened last night. There were some mortgage guys sitting next to us at the Pistons game, and Lydia and I were talking to them and they said, you're way too pretty pretty for radio, which in my mind, I was like, why are you hating on radio?
Speaker 3: Like you could be pretty and being radio. I get it. You know you don't see your face on radio.
Speaker 2: But nowadays you do because everything's do.
Speaker 1: Go back to go back to the booby talk here for a second and in the Carol Lady doing it. You wouldn't think that a woman would be the person that would be the negative on something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah you would, Yeah, you would. Women are so cruel to other women sometimes, Yes, I would think it would have been one of our dumb guy okay o, our fave salesperson, Angel just texted me and she said, what about when somebody says to you.
Speaker 2: You haven't changed a bit? Is that a compliment or not?
Speaker 3: Honestly know, I don't because then I'm like, oh.
Speaker 5: I definitely want to look better than I looked in high school or college.
Speaker 1: Right, See, I think that you haven't changed a bit is good you should, especially as I get older. I want I don't want to feel like I am older and look older, like if somebody says that or man, you look good for your age. Is another one too, that people will say for your age. Yeah, you people will say that to you.
Speaker 2: Well, like, I'll take that compliment.
Speaker 1: Kay. I was out it with somebody yesterday that was sixty two. They told me they were sixty two. I'll talk about it later and so you find out who it is. But they were, They said that there were sixty two. I'm not gonna lie to yet. I thought they were. I thought they were like I thought forty. Honestly, I thought that they were just about fifty years old. Yeah, wow, Yeah. Eight four to four Mojo Live. Eight four four sixty sixty five sixty five four eight is our telephone number. Uh, the text lines are going crazy here right now.
Speaker 3: Secret sounds still No.
Speaker 1: Two four eight Carol's an a hole. Another two four eight from Lauren Carol is an a hole. So there's two different Carols and a holes. Heather Heather flat chested, Carol is hating and you rock those boobs? Lydia. What's up, Amanda? How you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm good?
Speaker 1: How are you fantastic? Tell me? What are your thoughts on this? When Anna was said and what was it again.
Speaker 3: That the guys got so hot?
Speaker 1: You got so hot? What do you think about that.
Speaker 7: I can see it both ways, and I think like how I would personally interpret it would depend on my mood that day, because like, if you put in the work to get hot, I might be like, oh, thanks, like you notice the effort that I put in. But I also see where Anna's coming from. But I hate when people say, oh, you look tired. Why as a society are we so comfortable with saying that to people? That's so rude And it's like, oh, well, I'm just concerned about you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what if they're saying about What if they're saying because they're worried about your health? Like what if that's the case, Well.
Speaker 7: Then like if you're not my mom, don't worry.
Speaker 4: I want your hour, okay, Okay, are you feeling Yeah, Like before I.
Speaker 1: Would say you look tired, I've had somebody come up to me one time and say that you look pale, like you look like like like you look like like sickly.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, I know.
Speaker 7: You look pale to be like you're oh my god, you look like you're about to pap.
Speaker 8: Out, like are you okay?
Speaker 7: Which like also I'm a very pale person and people tell me that all the time, and I'm like, no.
Speaker 5: Like, that's with me.
Speaker 7: But if I'm like at work and someone's like, oh, you look tired, what what goal are we having her?
Speaker 1: What the purpose? Justanks, Amanda, talk to you later, thank you. What's going on, Stacy, Hi, it's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning, good morning. So so I just had to laugh. It's kind of a joke in my family that I have a best friend and I've known her since I was in middle school and I'm fifty five right now. She will always introduce me by saying to people she is beautiful now.
Speaker 9: But you should have seen.
Speaker 1: Her kid, Oh my god, were you and I?
Speaker 9: And it was And I got to the point where I was like, if you do that again, I'm literally gonna punch you, because first of all, it's not true. I just have more confidence now, and I even I can verify my children's see pictures. They're like, we don't know what she's talking about, mom. And the fact that she feels like she can say that every time is crazy. And she still says that even after I threatened to punch herself.
Speaker 1: That's yea.
Speaker 6: And I love you, guys, and I'm so happy that for that.
Speaker 1: Woman, that one that was awesome. She was amazing. Yeah, she's so cool, wonderful.
Speaker 8: You make my day every day. I love you.
Speaker 9: I miss you on Saturdays.
Speaker 1: Oh, well, we love you, but we're not working on a Saturday.
Speaker 9: No, I don't want you to work on a Saturday.
Speaker 3: I can miss you podcast.
Speaker 1: Listen to the podcast and you can get caught up with us. What's up page, How you doing? We're doing? Okay, what's going on with you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So after I gave birth, I had someone say to.
Speaker 7: Me, wow, you look really good, like you bounced fat.
Speaker 1: I saw a friend that just had a baby and his wife looked amazing, and I said to one them, I go, I go, oh my god, you guys look amazing. Because I didn't want to just pinpoint it on her, but he's always looked the same. But I wanted to say to her because it is amazing after somebody gives a birth. How some people don't even look like they gave birth.
Speaker 5: It's a really easy compliment to give, just say, oh my gosh, you look amazing. It's the qualifier of for just having a baby.
Speaker 1: Right. That always got to me, Oh gosh, Mallory, what's going on?
Speaker 8: Hi? I work in an outpatient lab. So I see older people all the time who are not afraid to say what they're thinking. And the amount of times of how a patient say to me, Wow, you're really pretty for a chubby girl.
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Was it an old patient? Sometimes they're just out of pocket?
Speaker 1: I swee you go that is so wow?
Speaker 8: That is so you're not afraid to say anything. I've had a patient tell me, yeah, you should really start thinking about waxing, and I'm like, god, wow.
Speaker 3: So should you?
Speaker 1: That's nuts. What did you have happened to you two weeks ago, Melissa?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Not an old acquaintance tell me that the extra weight looked good on me?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Why would somebody say that?
Speaker 3: Did you make it known you were Were you trying to gain weight?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 8: Well she knew me when I was forty pounds less, and I think I had a really screwed up look on my face. And she goes, oh, no, the extra weight makes the wrinkles smooth out.
Speaker 3: Oh double sword.
Speaker 2: I would have punched.
Speaker 1: Her, but oh my gosh. More, what's up, Morgan?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 1: How are you guys? We're good, Morgan. We're just dumbfounded by what these people are saying. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, people have audacity.
Speaker 8: I always get oh, you're so pretty for a dark skinned girl.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, what does that mean. That's crazy.
Speaker 8: It's like the backhead of this comment, like, that's not a comment, that's not a compliment.
Speaker 1: Oh god, well, you know what, It could be worse. It could be that Lady Carol that's in our in our instagram? Is it an instagram that she posts this book?