Speaker 1: On air at AM five to seventy LA Sports and I'm demand on the iHeartRadio app. This is the Petros and Money Show. You are one of the kind, hosted by Petros Papaday guests left school after sixth grade. Look at him and the voice of the Bolts Matt money Smith. The answer is money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 2: On the home of your world champion, Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 4: Living proof of indiscretions makes bad company. The morning after.
Speaker 5: Peter to go away, Petrosen Money gone to you say im five to seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeart I.
Speaker 4: Got a problem getting laid.
Speaker 5: Uh The Galloping Broadcast booth as first pitch Dodgers Guardians at seven to ten pm. Dodgers on Deck with Tim Kate six pm. Big day yesterday for the media got their rings of celebration in certain spots. That was there was no joy in Mudville. No, there was joy in Mudville, all right. There was no joy in Burbank. Eighty eight was eighty eight And at the gate we.
Speaker 4: Are all glad that you're with us. David Vassey is going to join us next so we'll have the latest on the Yoshi Bobblehead night as Sho Heo Tani is nyem That is what they say.
Speaker 6: Matt pneumonium gene.
Speaker 4: Not since Snake Pliskin had his escape have things been so dire in the City of the c U DoD It is a bad scene at Dodger Stadium. The Yoshi Bobblehead and they're only being forty thousand available has tilted the world on its neck at Dodger Stadium Oho all because Dodgers Guardians Tuesday Night, what normally would be a sleepy night in late March at Dodger Stadium instead features show Ale Tani pitching and his season debut on the mound the Yoshi Babljoe Haldane. Yeah, we had to wait till June sixteenth last year Yoshi bable Head giveaway for the first forty thousand fans. It's a collaboration with the Super Mario Galaxy movie and Yoshi Nobu Yamamoto. Because he's wearing a Dodger cap and a Yama Modio Yamamoto jersey. Everybody is flipping their lid.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a real confluence.
Speaker 7: Man Sez buyet Phee.
Speaker 1: Come out on March thirty first to receive Yoshi.
Speaker 4: That's what's been doing.
Speaker 5: Visit Dodgers dot com slash promotions. Ronnie's got tickets for tonight. He's sweating it. Not sure if he's gonna beat out the other ten thousand people for the sold out affair that are gonna get squeezed and simply have Otani's debut in the twenty twenty six campaign. But no Yoshi bobblehead. You know, I feel like a real loser sitting in those seats when everyone around you is just go.
Speaker 4: Little Bobby kind of true, that's sort of.
Speaker 6: That is rough.
Speaker 4: That's like, that's like sitting in McDonald's with no money and everybody's eating big Macs all around you. That's tough.
Speaker 6: You're just sitting there, like, man, man, I.
Speaker 4: Wish I had seen I'd buy, I'd eat it. I'd eat one of those big man. I'd eat that big mag. Maybe I could dirt bag somebody's old big mag just the crusting.
Speaker 8: I just sent a text to Dave Wei saying, hey, can you grab a Yoshi bobblehead you did not. Yeah, why the station's got the sweet I believe tonight. Why can't you just grab one?
Speaker 4: Because it's chaos, they might be killed. I'm trying to help out. It's like the opening scene of Empire of the Sun right now.
Speaker 5: And you know, I really do appreciate that, Tim Kates. Yeah, just steal them from the people that are in the suite. What are they gonna do, say, somebody stole my bobblehead. Yeah, they're drunk, they don't exactly. They're eating those skewers and those wraps, those honey chicken wraps that Kate's was down on the other day.
Speaker 4: Full with pleasure and ecstasy. They're gonna put their Yoshi bobble head down and then you can go in there and swipe them all like that one football recruit at USC that stole Jakobe Lane stuff allegedly.
Speaker 6: Bad news Dave Wise.
Speaker 8: I'm not there, but I'm trying to get some Ah.
Speaker 4: Now, we're all going to get it. I have one text to read you, Matt Well. You know what's.
Speaker 6: Brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers.
Speaker 4: We make it easy. We'll call it the Word of the day. Sorry about that wall.
Speaker 6: His words.
Speaker 7: The word of the day.
Speaker 4: Today's word of the day is yesterday. Yesterday I started describing an amorous scene between Ac Slater and the the Chicano Studies chick from the episode of Saved by the Bell where Ac Slater realizes he's Latino, which is where the your Latino SoundBite that is so popular comes from. And I do believe that she took him into a room with multiple Virgin Mary candles, laid him down on a double bed, and really took advantage of him. She was the aggressor and he would have been the sub Don't you think it's tiny stuck denying your roots anyway? Uh? And I talked about it, and then Matt was a little worried. And then Matt started bringing up something about Shohio Tani's cup and popping the belt on the cup and so both of those both of those things are represented here. This is a text that says this, Hey p I was catching up on yesterday via the pod guess you and money, Thank you, God, id bless you and money for your great sports talk. Great sports talk isn't about buzzer beaters. To get to the final four, or a pitching matchup for the Doyers. Great Sports Talk is exploring the wide color palette and shades and female knee of female neples of the world. I'm latina, I'm a man. That's what I'm here for. God bless you, sirs. Maybe she had huge nipples, Thank you sir. And that is followed up by another text bat that shows the Otani Special Cup, the Endless Soda.
Speaker 6: Cup right sixty eight bucks with the belt and I.
Speaker 4: Believe your comment was you can go home and open that belt.
Speaker 6: Just imagine.
Speaker 4: The fantas right. Uh, you can get the Otani Cup right now on eBay for fifty bucks. Fifty bucks, fifty bucks the Otani Cup, you bring it to Dodger Stadium, and now you have unlimited refills at Dodger Stadium for twenty dollars less than you would have had to buy it for at Dodger Stadium. How they're going to police that, Matt, How they going to keep their head on a swivel? There?
Speaker 6: Brilliant, right, believable.
Speaker 4: So those were two things from one segment yesterday, I believe the three forty five segment. One of them was the relationship between Slater and the girl in the Chicano Studies class.
Speaker 6: Don't you think it's time to stop denying your roots?
Speaker 4: For sure, I would say it's time. And then the other one is gently undoing the belt on the SPECIALTI.
Speaker 8: If you go on to eBay right now, the Otani souvenir cups with the free refills. I don't know where you saw fifty bucks Petros, because.
Speaker 4: Right somebody sent me a photo.
Speaker 6: Okay on eBay on.
Speaker 8: Two sixty two fifteen plus shipping.
Speaker 4: Your leg and pee all over my bush? Who's fifty.
Speaker 6: Three thirty nine plus shipping? You've got a man.
Speaker 4: Escape that man, This says Dodger Otani cup fifty bucks, and you know I sold out. I do understand what Matt's saying. Like you know, whenever you get like a Barbie doll, like you check if you underwear or whatever, what's the hue of her nipples? Well, you're gonna see what, you know what Toani's what's under Otani's cup?
Speaker 6: What's in there?
Speaker 4: If Otani was master Shake, what would it be like if I undid his belt?
Speaker 6: What's like Carl White Theater? When I undo that belt, it's time for the number of the day.
Speaker 7: Here's a.
Speaker 5: I wish we could keep living the salad days of nipple hughes, but alas the number of the day is a crappy one. It's uh, it's three by two, it's triple double. And I hate where this is going. And I hate that we brought it up for the first time like a week and a half or two weeks ago, and it continues.
Speaker 4: To haunt me. I hate that I saw this coming.
Speaker 5: It's just it's too obvious. It's all placed right out there for us. You're not even reading tea leaves at this point. It's just a giant, blinking billboard on the ten West that says you're left. He's coming back. Thirty three minutes on Luka Doncic's suspension night, Lebron James goes for a triple double, shoots fifty percent, ten rebounds, twelve assists. They knock off the Wizards by twenty. DeAndre Ayton captain efficiency five to five from the floor for his twelve and seven, not to mention three blocks. Nice two man game from Lebron, and people are being asked afterwards, again, can you believe this guy? This is one of the fifteen best players in the NBA. You don't want to say it because he's forty one, but you can't deny it. The Lakers are a threat because they have three superstars and they figured it out. It took him a minute, but now it's freaking heat. It's white hot heat on this Lakers team that is infirmly in the category of squad you don't want to face in the postseason.
Speaker 6: And I hate it.
Speaker 5: May they get bounced in the first round. May they put an end to the possibility that this guy's going to sign a two year extension before free years. Exactly right.
Speaker 4: I can't do another two years.
Speaker 6: I can't either.
Speaker 4: I've been in prison too long.
Speaker 6: They put Browny James out there for twenty six minutes with his dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're doing that because they're trying to create like a the behind the Music lebron Show. But I thought that was an indicator that he's gonna leave.
Speaker 5: He shot zero for five from three to two for ten from the floor. Stop shooting. Bronnie took the most shots of any bench player in the game. And we're gonna have to wear it. We're gonna have to wear it again.
Speaker 6: It stinks.
Speaker 5: I hate it, but it's more evident than ever that this poudy bitching get my media horde all in line to talk about how I'm getting screwed by the Lakers has shifted his position to I'm so lucky, I'm so blessed to be with this team. Man lucas the best teammate in Austin. He's the besty two and Canard man, he's so nails. You see the face I made when he hit that game winning three, and I was the first one there to hug him and lift him up. I'm such a good teammate. Just to ask anybody, Barry Bonds will tell you.
Speaker 4: Y'all see it, don't you.
Speaker 6: I mean, God, it's terrible.
Speaker 4: It is terrible, Matt, good thing we have a whole contingency of Japanese players to distract us.
Speaker 6: That's right, It's exactly right.
Speaker 4: And Yoshi Yoshi, it's a deflection of clarity, Matt, who this whole lebron run tired of it?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 6: May or mayhem? Uh still gift you a Yoshi babblehead?
Speaker 4: Today makes me want to reach for relief. Relief, Ronnie, this is the song of the day.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Today's song of the day is called traffic lights from musician and Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea. New music is what you are listening to from his debut solo project that was inspired by his love of jazz music playing the trump years ago. Indeed, the new record is called Honora that features notable jazz musicians from the LA music scene, as well as vocals from the likes of Tom York and Nick Cave, with Flee putting his musical signature on covers from Funkadelic and Frank Ocean on the ten track release that came out this past Friday, and you can see Flee along with the Honoura Band performing live at the Fonda Theater. That'd be happening on Saturday, May the sixteenth. It's new music from Flea.
Speaker 4: Enjoy dump the dor ketis guys sixty years old. You finally figured it out, Geez.
Speaker 10: About a bow beat be to B to be to be to be bow that would actually sound better billions of records. Sault would say differently, you'll.
Speaker 4: Be not counting for dayste I like pleasure spot to pay music.
Speaker 6: Is my araplane.
Speaker 4: We'll be back with more great sports talk. David Mass will join us next live from Yoshi Babo at Night, Dodging Mortars and missiles.
Speaker 3: Petro's Papadakis, that Money Smith, This is Petro, Send Money on demand.
Speaker 5: Petro sand Money AM five to seventy ELA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. We have got Dodgers versus Guardians tonight, first pitch just after seven. If you're looking for that Clipper games, they chase their sixth victory in a row. They will tip off at eight pm over on our sister station, AM eleven fifty.
Speaker 4: Yes, but the Dodgers and Yoshi Knight and all of the grandeur that is show Hao Twani's pitching debut for the twenty twenty sixth season. You can tell Yoshi's pretty excited about it as well. Very happy guy, Happy, Bullyett, Well, happy the movie's coming out. Sorry, I'm not trying to get into a whole thing. I'm just trying to find a way to intro Dave properly. But here he is the Home of the Dodge with an inside look at the Dodgers. This is the Vassie Report with David Vasse. David Vase, Dodger insider, travels with the Dodgers, knows everything about what's going on all the time. Knew that Yoshi Knight was going to be a crush forty thousand fans, very exciting time. Dodgers just getting started, three peat pending MLB Network, Spectrum Sports and at LA and right here seventy LA Sports. Calm down, It's David Vass on your Southern California Toyota Dealer celebrity hotline. What's cragging? Dave? How are you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know, when I was pulling into Dodgers Stadium today, the security guard told me that fans had lined up since six am this morning. There was a group of fans that had lined up outside of the stadium for that bobblehead since six am. So this is I would venture to say this side of show. Hey, Otani, bobbleheads the most in demand bobblehead rivals Otani like bobblehead Mania. So you guys are not the only ones that are really excited.
Speaker 5: Well, let's get to the topics at hand, then, Dave, Baseball Roki Sasaki last night reaction.
Speaker 2: You were gonna beg for a bobblehead right after that?
Speaker 5: Nah, that ship sailed like three years ago. They used to send us a box with like five of everything prior to the season. We just get side eyed whenever we asked for anything. What about Sasaki start last night, Dave, what do you take away?
Speaker 2: No, you know what, it's hard to reconcile money, because you never celebrate a pitcher that goes four plus innings, even in their first start of the season. But in this case, you have to be somewhat relieved if you're the Dodgers, that he actually got through that much of the game, even though you know he he was erratic at times and in the third inning started to lose some confidence attacking the strike zone. But considering how spring training went for Susak, you have to be pretty pleased with the way the outcome of last night's game went.
Speaker 4: Dave, What about the bullpen? It feels like they're a little bit better than advertised? Or is this how good we expected them to be? Other than that? I mean Leski last.
Speaker 2: Night, Yeah, I mean, if you take Robleski out of the equations, the true relievers still have not given up a run this season. Through the first four games of the year. Tanner Scott has come in in two separate games now inherited runners and stranded those runners, including last night. So Tanner Scott has looked more like Tanner Scott again.
Speaker 4: And we all.
Speaker 2: Anticipated that after the spring that he had and the fact that he doesn't have the pressure of being the Dodger closer, and so far we've seen it. But yeah, the Dodger bullpen has been very good so far to start the year.
Speaker 4: Is that a surprise?
Speaker 2: Well, considering there was a mixed bag of Blake trying and throwing ninety three and he's thirty seven years old, you really weren't sure if Tannor Scott was going to get his confidence back. He seemingly has trying and seemingly has and Will Kline, I mean, a guy that nobody knew at this time of the year last season, all of a sudden is a real dude coming out of that bullpen and that's huge at that point in time in the game where they really need a right handed, high leverage reliever. And Edwin Diaz just makes all of this fall into place perfectly.
Speaker 5: Dave, we know, I think Freddy typically starts a little bit slow. Are you at all worried about any of the guys that are having starts? Is there anything that is of concern?
Speaker 2: The only you know what, it's it's four games in. I'm not going to sound the alarm on any of these guys. Honestly, they have a resume that you can go off of. So no, I'm not going to sound the alarm on anything except for the fact that Kyle Tucker has hit the ball a lot on the ground and he struck out thirty six percent of the time so far, and sho hey Otani does not have an extra base hit so far. But yeah, I'm not going to sound the alarm on any of these guys this early in the season.
Speaker 4: What was Ty Simpson doing there last night?
Speaker 3: Dave?
Speaker 4: What were you doing with Ty Simpson? And is he your new favorite quarterback now that Derek Carr is retired.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm hoping the Rams draft ty Simpson, great kid, big baseball fan. I was helping escort him to Dave Roberts's office because he was Dave roberts special guest. Went to Alabama during the offseason. Is friends somehow with their head football coach now and Ty Simpson was his special guest and Tye actually wanted to play baseball at Alabama Petros, but Nick Saban shot that down. He was a shortstop and outfielder ready to go in college and Saban said, hell no, So you know his dreams died right there with Saban in Alabama.
Speaker 5: I need you to be my scout team, QB. You're not playing baseball the hell you think you are, Dave? What about velocity? How much should we put into velocity early in the season for the pitchers? You got Tanner Scott throwing ninety seven, Will kleinb throwing ninety eight, Rokie clipping one hundred last night? Is that stuff that they build up to? Is it encouraging that they're throwing hard? And what do you think we're going to see from Otani tonight?
Speaker 2: Now you're gonna see. You're gonna see upwards of ninety eight one hundred from Otani tonight. But the one thing that O'tani talked about during the off season that I saw was he was not happy with his fastball command last year. And that's understandable coming back from elbow surgery, that sometimes is the last thing that comes back. So he felt like the reason why you saw one hundred one oh one is because he didn't have confidence that he could command his fastball where he needed to In high leverage counts. So we've seen him have better command this spring training, and I think that's going to I think that's part of the reason why he is so confident that he may have a chance to reach his goal of possibly being in the conversation for the cy Young Award.
Speaker 4: Have you been passed with picking up a Yoshi bobblehead for somebody in your life? Dave?
Speaker 2: Yeah, My father in law did the ask for my brother in law, who I guess has to work until six point thirty tonight and they're concerned they're not going to make it in time, and they ask, and he asked if I could pick one up for his son, and the surprise of all surprises during the Freeway series, Patrick O'Neil asked me to grab him one as well. So I don't know he's down on the priority list, but whoa.
Speaker 6: What we could do, Daddie O'Neil, can you get me a Yoshi?
Speaker 4: Did? He did?
Speaker 5: He at least like qualify it by saying it's wow. It's not for me kids in mas.
Speaker 6: For his wife.
Speaker 2: His wife wants it.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm gonna I'll try. But like I said, I did not expect this much demand out of me for a bobblehead. I'm just one man and really not fully embraced by the team at all times, so it's hard for me to deliver to the Yoshi bobblehead. Don't you have like all the people that want one?
Speaker 5: Don't you have a go to gate that? Like, you know, the dude just throws you a couple here or there. Do you have to go through the team? How do you get them?
Speaker 2: Well, they distribute to each media member in the press box. When there's a giveaway, they give one away to each member. So I'm counting on Dwayne McDonald, our producer engineer, to pass on this bobblehead. But he seems to be that type of guy that wants that Yoshi bobblehead. So I'm a little concerned. He's not going to flick out a lot.
Speaker 4: They've got a long night ahead of you, Dave, good luck to you, good.
Speaker 2: Luck to you, and you know, never never, it's not passing up bobblehead.
Speaker 4: Not one.
Speaker 6: No, No, big night out there at the park, Big.
Speaker 7: Night at the park.
Speaker 4: I demand.
Speaker 2: Was going to catch the first pitch. He's not risking that arm, that golden arm. He's going to catch tonight copy all.
Speaker 4: Right, well, we love you, Dave and have a great night. We'll be looking forward to Morongo Casino, Dodgers on Deck and Dodger Talk. I never think out.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, Petros, thank you money.
Speaker 4: There he goes David Messy coming up next. We do have a ballpark food talk dissertation briefly before we move on to the next hour of great sports talk. So hang in there, everybody, Great sports talk.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: If you're getting off work at six thirty, there ain't no way you're getting that.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 7: Man, freaked out.
Speaker 5: This is Petro Some Money on demand, Petro Some Money in five to seventy LA Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Back to back World Series Champion Dodgers in action tonight against the Guardian. Sho Halo Tani on the mound, making his season debut as a pitcher. First pitch just after seven pm. Dodgers on deck at six pm tomorrow. We will get an early one for the Dodgers, so it'll be getaway game, the very latest possible start time that they could get the Guardians to get on their plane and get home somewhere around four am, Ohio time. So we will be on two to four pm tomorrow and that has been scheduled.
Speaker 4: Talk tomorrow is a flex alert digital set your alarms all right, Matt. It's a new product alert. There is a new product available at Dodger Stadium. And I know you don't have to adjust your radio. I am not a ros Marcazi. I feel a little odd doing back to backstories on this, Matt. But we do enjoy the stadium food.
Speaker 6: Sure.
Speaker 4: Well, we enjoyed talking about the stadium food.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I think some people enjoy stadium food.
Speaker 4: I think whenever we get one of these specialty things, usually it comes back with a poor review. Just being honest, It's happened in the past. I mean, Araj gets pretty geeked.
Speaker 6: But we talked about.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, Matt. We discussed the never ending O Tawni soda.
Speaker 6: What lane do you occupy? I occupy the stadium food lane.
Speaker 4: It's a great lane. Hey, it's a lane.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 4: It's better than the US. He should play Notre Dame lane.
Speaker 6: That's fair.
Speaker 4: That's where I live. We talked about the never ending O Tawni soda yesterday, the one for like seventy bucks marked down from seventy.
Speaker 6: Five tremendous value.
Speaker 4: If you bring the cupback, Matt, you can refill it for the rest of the year. Also now available at Dodger Stadium is a cookies and cream cold brew. It's a new product. It is an iced cold brew coffee topped with cold foam on its dome and then topped off with what what I would say is it's a generous handful of cooky crisps. It's available sugary coffee at the sweet Spot field level section forty six. For you baseball coffee.
Speaker 6: Lovers or is it really a coffee lover or is it like a Sunday lover? It's a cold brew. Yes, they shake cold Bruce.
Speaker 4: I mean, those are the things that launched Dave into outer space, give him the confidence to step to all the baseball brass with his unearned attitude. Dave's all coffee done, But baseball coffee dessert lovers? Would you like? Is that better?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 6: What's more American than dessert coffee?
Speaker 4: Now, before you try to Ronnie Fossio, Don McClain me, Matt, that's what I can hot find the price point here. I'm sure somebody knows what it costs most coffee drinks are ten to thirteen dollars at Dodger Stadium plus tax. And of course, would you like to leave a tip?
Speaker 6: Boostacks?
Speaker 4: Would you like to leave a tip?
Speaker 1: Joe?
Speaker 5: No, I wouldn't. I walked up to a register. It was a pre made coffee. You handed it to me and I'm gonna eat.
Speaker 4: Would you like to?
Speaker 6: And I feel like minimum wage in LA is like thirty bucks an hour.
Speaker 4: Now it's not, but it's close, So we don't know the price point on that one.
Speaker 5: I feel like Dodger Stadium can afford to pay you, so I don't have to tip you. They've made quite a bit of money on me already.
Speaker 4: Now the Yankees, Matty, they have not had a home game yet, so we don't know the price point on this one either. But not to be outdone, this year, the Yankees have debuted a mini dessert chicken bucket at home games.
Speaker 6: A dessert chicken.
Speaker 4: Yes, they are drumsticks shaped ice creams, drumstick shaped ice.
Speaker 6: C drumstick shaped drumsticks.
Speaker 4: That'd be kind of well, drumstick shaped drumstick is chicken. This is ice cream shaped like chicken.
Speaker 6: But you remember the drumstick the cone with the ice.
Speaker 4: Clever. This is cooler than that man you want to talk about clever. These are drumstick shaped ice creams, so they're not really drumsticks. They're ice cream, but.
Speaker 6: They look like chicken. They look like chicken, okay.
Speaker 4: With a chocolate covered cookie bone center with a coating of white chocolate. So it looks like a bone. But you can eat the bone and matt for fried chicken skin. It's candied corn flakes.
Speaker 5: It's just various states of sugar. Sugar is frozen. This state of sugar is crispy.
Speaker 4: It's ice cream with the corn flake, candied corn flakes with the white chocolate covered cookie bone.
Speaker 5: Now it's that bucket one hundred and fifty dollars, but I get free refills. I get one drumstick per visit to the Year stadium.
Speaker 4: It is served in a souvenir chicken bucket, but they will not refill it.
Speaker 6: I got a souvenir chicken bucket here. I'd like to refill my one drumstick.
Speaker 4: You remember that KFC ad where the guy's like, I hate the ball.
Speaker 6: I do remember that. Yeah, it's a little it was effective marketing.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit like the I ate the bones.
Speaker 8: It does look like there's either one or two drumsticks in the cups.
Speaker 6: It's hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah there's two per Oh there's two? Okay, yeah two.
Speaker 6: Per does look like they're kind of big, right, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I guess it's mini size. So it's may mini bucket. What am I gonna do with the souvenir bucket? By the way, thanks for charging me the ice pens and pencils at Oh and that's because that's what we use these days.
Speaker 4: I use pins and pencils all the time. Yes, you do.
Speaker 6: I walked into that one.
Speaker 4: I'd like to fly out to New York City and get myself in my mini bucket.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: So there you have it. If somebody goes and gets the Cooky Crisp coffee drink at Dodger Stadium, let us know the price point on that, and if you'd like to leave a tip. And also, uh, if somebody gets the chicken bucket cookie boones, we would also like, I hate the ball.
Speaker 8: What if you have to the counter and say, you know what, I want the chicken bucket, but I want dark meat, oh little chocolate icy, that'd be clever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you could do chocolate ice cream would be dark meat. Very clever cats.
Speaker 4: This chicken is rotten. This chicken is ransom. Uh so there's a big story there in the baseball world of food.
Speaker 6: Cookie, crisp, coffee mix, cold brew item.
Speaker 4: That's Get out there and tell us how much it costs prop to a baseball game.
Speaker 6: I came back with diabetes.
Speaker 4: Worse than the worse than the giant tomahawk steak for the World Series.
Speaker 6: I'm headed to Cetterfield.
Speaker 4: More to come another hour a great sports talk before we get to pregame sports talk show. Hey O Tani Yoshi babblehead night Shoeyo Toani is pitching, but Yoshi Yamamoto's being celebrated with the bibblehead. Get it straight, be Bullyett.