Speaker 1: In the morning. My idea of camping is the Hampton End Mojo guaranteed human.
Speaker 2: All right, it is Mojo in the morning. I want to call out a friend, and I want to do this in a way. We're going to call him my gas buddy. Okay. I want to do this in a way where I asked the listeners if they have somebody that's their gas buddy. With gas prices being the way that they are right now, you know, gas prices are like two dollars more. I think it's one hundred or one dollar and sixty five cents a gallon more than it was a year ago at this time. And temperature in the war and all the crazy stupid stuff that's going on. But five dollars for gas right now, right crazy for regular unleaded. I have a buddy of mine who over the course of the last week, we've hung out with each other or ten days. We've hung out with each other four times. We've gone to a game together, we've golfed together, We've gone out with a group of and did like a guy's night just going to eat. And I think we did one other thing to get oh, golf twice. Okay, No, but but honestly, I'm spending way too much time with him. Every time we go out, he says you drive, and he has me drive, which I'm fine with because my car is more comfortable than him. Like he's got this little Acura thing like that. Literally, honestly, when I get into it, my knees hurt because I got to get so low to the ground.
Speaker 1: Clown car. It's like a clown car exactly.
Speaker 2: But now I'm starting to think it's not because of the comfort of me driving. And we're not going very far except for when we went downtown to go to the game. We're going within our area. But can I be honest, I'm paying all the gas and I realize this, And I don't know if you guys have it where you have friends that always make you drive, Like if you ever go anywhere, go out for like Friday night, Saturday night, or if maybe you go on a road trip, maybe you drive to Chicago or Cleveland or Nashville. Sometimes people like to do like weekend trips. Are your friends paying you for gas? Can you ask your friends to pay you for the gas? We too grown for that.
Speaker 1: Really, you gotta lead that.
Speaker 3: In the early twenties, like when we was back in the day and my boy Marcus or JG used to always drive. And this is when gas was like cheap, So you throw them ten dollars or five dollars, depend on what you had, because he was young and broke. But once you get to a certain age, it's time off.
Speaker 4: If you offered a drive, you take on that response. Unless you're doing like a major major road trip. Of course I'm gonna throw somebodies.
Speaker 1: If I'm a passenger, I'm like buying you a drink or something. They're like, hey, thanks for driving. Yeah, this one's on me or something. Who drove when you went to Idlewild? I drove? You did? Yeah? All right?
Speaker 2: So you drove everybody or you drove? They drove up before you met this. I had the show. So if you guys all go together, who will drive? The first time we went years ago, quake? Who drove?
Speaker 1: This time? Again?
Speaker 3: They went up before me? And then I drove Jonathan back though j G. Yeah, I'm gonna do this next time.
Speaker 1: And I I got to f one feet that ain't cheap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna do next time that we go out, and he says you drive, I'm gonna pull into the shell gas station right by my house, and I'm gonna see what his reaction is when I sit there and go, hey, will you put some gas in my car?
Speaker 1: No, No, you.
Speaker 2: Can't do Why Why aren't we too grown for that? Why are we too grown? As when you go out with your girlfriends. If girls go out with each other, they all venmo each other the money for drinks and stuff.
Speaker 4: That's different though, for the way I think about gases. I'm going to this place anyway, so I was going to spend the money anyway, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But don't you think though that that they should occasionally spend the money too?
Speaker 4: I agree with Anna.
Speaker 1: It's like buy me a drink it in a different way.
Speaker 3: Are you picking him up from his house and then going yes, yeah, see that you gotta throw you some brand.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up, Megan? How you doing?
Speaker 2: See now you changed on that. I'm saying, if you don't have to ask though, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Megan?
Speaker 5: Exactly?
Speaker 1: I think that you should offer if you're an adult and you're making like a considerable drive, you gott to offer a little bit of gas money because we are grown up and we all have those, yeah.
Speaker 3: Or and if you're driving every time you you.
Speaker 4: You know, you can't drive every time and expecting nothing.
Speaker 2: If I've gone on road trips before, like I did a road trip once. It was me and Grant, Joe came with uh, Jed was there, and I remember pulling into the gas station and Grant got out and he was he like quickly went over to the gas pump and put his credit card into it and paid for the gas. Like that's something that you do, right, you do something like that? What's going on? How you doing, James?
Speaker 5: Hey, I agree with your mom.
Speaker 1: Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I might be going there anyway, but so was you.
Speaker 1: So it's still cheaper for you to give me five or ten dollars for you to drive your car.
Speaker 2: Right, It's so, it's so. But but so what do I do? Do I put out a tip jar or something in the center cons all, Well, you just.
Speaker 1: Mentioned it earlier that hey, y, that needs a little bit chipping them for guess I filled my truck up now.
Speaker 4: One hundred and.
Speaker 2: Thirty dollars, buddy, one hundred and thirty dollars is crazy. I thought mine was nuts. I've got a tahoe and it cost me ninety six dollars yesterday.
Speaker 1: That's not I got a twenty six. Man.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you something. I'm you're paying one hundred and thirty six dollars. I'm paying ninety six dollars and we haven't even gotten any pleasure out of the deal.
Speaker 1: You know, really, it's crazy. Uh, what's going on? Wait?
Speaker 4: What hit me?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello? Good morning?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: What are you yelling about over that?
Speaker 4: Okay, a big bottle and all took my tire out?
Speaker 2: Oh jee oh my god, nobody got time for that? What what's up?
Speaker 3: I know right.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm calling because I'm in a social club and we all travel on a regular basis, grown people pitching in with the gas because you know what's not free.
Speaker 1: And then I was just thinking your.
Speaker 3: Partner might have you drive so he can.
Speaker 1: Drink and that, Sarah Imzuber, It's crazy.
Speaker 2: What happens if you're out with your friends and you hit a pothole and get a flat? Will they help you with that? They're the best, They are the best. I love you, Sarah. Take care of yourself, all right, take care of yourself. By the way, whenever you hit a pothole, do you close your eyes, Tyler, how are you doing?
Speaker 5: Not too big?
Speaker 1: Good morning, everybody. I am pitching in.
Speaker 5: If you're hanging out with people that are constantly counting favors and tallying up what you owe them at the end of your adventure, you probably don't really have great friends. Well, my friends and I will never count tallies. If somebody buys food for everybody, the next time the next person does it, we don't count favors.
Speaker 1: It's just a return.
Speaker 5: You're in friendships and investment. You're getting returns on it all the time. I think people just need to kind of look at it like that.
Speaker 2: I ain't getting anything out of gas buddy.
Speaker 1: What's up, Dave? Hi, what's up, Davy? Dave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just going and maybe somebody ready touched on it.
Speaker 1: But it's almost the same thing as getting the new bird. Just split the fee. It's almost like being on a golf cart. You split the cart. It's just and that is that is the deal.
Speaker 2: You go golfing, they charge you guys a card fee, and that card fee usually is paid by whoever the guy is that got up there first. I think you got to split the card fee. Yeah, that's what that's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: It's just like pay for it. Yeah, I like it. I like the people by the way calling it.
Speaker 2: I like the people calling me out right now and saying saying, you can tell Mojo is old.
Speaker 1: He's now counting how much the gas is going.
Speaker 3: To cost, right, I'm old, suit in it's more than ninety six especial. Why I let it get down to like it's empty, like when I like them all, Oh my god, I
Speaker 1: Have to fill up now at half