Speaker 1: Yeah, campe and celebrates our five thousand dollars teacher winners and iHeart Radios Think and teacher powered by donors choose. There's still time to nominated public school teacher making a difference. They could be next to win five thousand dollars to make over their classroom. Do it now at iHeartRadio dot com slash teachers.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I was just telling Sauce that I claimed him on as a dependent this year on my taxes.
Speaker 3: If we liked.
Speaker 4: Cousin Papa. Hey Parker, Yeah, what's going on over there?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 4: Just hanging out with Corey? No, No, I mean I saw a Nordo walking there. I don't know.
Speaker 3: He was looking at the uh the old log for some reason. Not sure that was not a year. I meant the the computer log. This is checking this log. And it just sounded bad. You're looking at the computer for something, Okay, it He's a smart guys.
Speaker 4: He knows more, he knows more, he knows more, he does it sounded like it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Yes, two episodes of that Bowling documentary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the second one is the best. It's so good. I am I'm going to tell you right now.
Speaker 2: I mean, and I know hillbillies in my hometown living better than they know.
Speaker 3: What I'm telling you, man, I can't believe how bad they're life. It does not look like it's a.
Speaker 4: What's the word I'm looking for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it just it looks like a lonely, isolated, depressing roller coaster of a life.
Speaker 4: And the people at the top, it looks like a terrible existed. It really does.
Speaker 3: When it looks like stress and jealousy and fighting and.
Speaker 2: Well, and they're pulling those underneath and one of them stand and they don't even mentioned that. By the way, did you see the stand on the bottom at.
Speaker 4: I guess I didn't notice. Oh my god, I'm like, this is yuck. Well and this is terrible.
Speaker 3: And you see like the guy that is what twenty three twenty four PBA titles, and that EJ guy or whatever you no, the other guy Jay, Oh, this might be episode three. EJ is like he purchased a bowling alley that he kind of grew up playing and that I think his parents owned or something. And the bowling alley is as a state of the yard, multi million dollar facility.
Speaker 4: It looks like a hole in the wall.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that's pretty famous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then he's behind the counter like getting nachos and you're going, this is the best bowler in the world that he's flipping you know, burgers and stuff like it just doesn't it looks like you are grinding for every dime you get as a professional.
Speaker 4: Literally not glamorous. You gotta love it. I guess you have to love it.
Speaker 2: But I again, I know it's ridiculous, but you'll know what I'm saying, Sauss if you watch it. It looks like a king pen isn't much removed from me out looks like that's about right, Like what big Ern is that?
Speaker 3: And Big Ern was jealous and shattered and broken and the advice is and he wanted a party. The Big Arn looks like he was absolutely the inspiration completely from actual like eighties and nineties bowlers and just a drug attic party hound wants to bowl.
Speaker 7: And be famous and this is now now there's more more opportunities for them than ever before. Correct, So imagine it was how bleak it was in years past, and it looked like it looked all like, not glamorous but totally kind of normal in episode one and then right from the first thirty seconds of episode two.
Speaker 4: You get the reality of it.
Speaker 7: And that's why those guys hate each other because their life literally depends on this tournament.
Speaker 4: The kids ain't going eat if you don't let me write this.
Speaker 6: And how about when I watch when dude wins a tournament and his dad's there and his dad stands up because his dad lost member back.
Speaker 2: In the day, and he stands up. The look on dad's faces. Thank God, I don't have to sell a kidney now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you can't, dude for really. Yeah, It's it's a dark existence. It's a lot of fun.
Speaker 7: Relief then ecstasy of winning. It's like one thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you I would never have watched it. Well that's not true, but you made me watch. I'm glad I did. I can't believe it. I can't believe it.
Speaker 4: I can be a bowler anymore.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know. I want to get down and dirty with Big Ernie An.
Speaker 7: It's such a good documentary though, and those guys, just the interpersonal relationships between those guys, it's it's unbelievable. Even though the goat guy was such a d bag, but not not in the same way that the other guy who was mfing everybody, but the one goat guy was like, Oh, you're gonna stand back there and be a cheerleader for him all night.
Speaker 4: He's just gonna yeah, go go, Yeah, You're gonna do that all night.
Speaker 6: It's like, oh my god, dude, I love those I gotta watch that.
Speaker 2: They that like like live and and Ben Cellery, Ben's Liev how you was saying and Ben Cilla, all these guys involved.
Speaker 6: You can tell me there's a line.
Speaker 2: They're giving you a smirk as they're saying the things, but they're not They're not offending them so much, you know what I mean. Like they're not making fun of them behind their backs when they make fun, they're doing it in front of them. But they're also taking you through they see how serious this is for them. I don't know, I can't describe it, but it's well done.
Speaker 3: I just think you could again. I just am seeing the parallels between that and the poker world and professional gambling. I think you could take any niche sport and have a documentary that feels almost identical to this one, with travel and heartbreak and financial struggles. Like I think you could do this with like I mentioned a couple days ago, darts or cornhole or pool or poker. Like it's just this is if you pick one of these niche sports and there isn't a salary, right, your your money is you either win or you don't. Think how many people in this documentary travel, Yeah, so they have to pay for all their own expenses, all their hotels, travel, flights, gas. And if you don't make the cut, guess how much money you made that week?
Speaker 4: Zero zero?
Speaker 6: You might not the next tournament, right.
Speaker 3: And then you have to decide am I going home or am I going to keep grinding? So only the people at the top survive. And again that's something that I see all the time in poker. The amount of people that make money professionally in poker is very very few, single digit percentage for sure. Everybody else is grinding or doing what I do, which is just weekend warriors, and you swing and miss and it's not your main source income.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to do it.
Speaker 7: No, it's a lot of a lot of respect to those guys because, like Hawg said, you just have to love it. There's there's nothing glamorous, there's nothing glitzy. You just it has to be something that like is clawing at your insides to do, because that is that is arduous life.
Speaker 8: Are the top guys making enough money that it's worth it.
Speaker 4: If you consistently win, you're making money.
Speaker 3: But again, what Chris is saying is it doesn't look like they're cruising for the rest of their lives.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 3: It's not like, oh man, I've been dominant for five years, so I am set.
Speaker 4: It's not that at all. It's I need to keep doing well or.
Speaker 3: Find investments or find sponsors or something otherwise this is going to go away pretty quickly.
Speaker 6: I'll say, like this, Parker, if Tiger Woods, a Tiger Woods came into that sport, it would ruin everybody else in the sport because they have to win periodically to keep going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I don't mean on the on the tour, I mean in life. To take them out the first.
Speaker 2: Episode when when and they again this is this is my point I was making about how they keep their tongue in their cheek in the right way when they go We're going to the first tournament. And you see where the first tournament is and it's in a bowling alley that I'm not sure I go into.
Speaker 3: It looks shady as hell. Most of them look like they're in these rundown strip malls, like you.
Speaker 6: Might get stabbed on the way out, and.
Speaker 3: The people that are running them look like they are from nineteen seventy two.
Speaker 4: They probably have been working there for fifty plus years. Friendly people at the bar.
Speaker 3: I assume you're just you're thinking of like, oh man, this is the biggest bowling of the year. What is it said for sphear No, exactly, not even last less than honestly be too nice. Yeah, this is rock and wait till he gets episode three, because like, Pete Webber, who do you think you are? I am guys heavily uh heavily featured in episode three, he walks into a tournament called the Pete Weber Classic.
Speaker 4: He looks homeless, and he looks right into the camera.
Speaker 3: And he goes, you know, this is about as good as it gets, man, having a tournament named after you, And I'm like, this is rock bottom, buddy. He walks in looking Nobody was like, hey, Pete Webber's here. Nobody even recognizes him. This is your tournament.
Speaker 6: It's a man, it's a it's a sad song. It is a sad song.
Speaker 4: It's a sad song. It just is.
Speaker 3: Episode two is hilarious right away Simon's and guys calling everybody a douchebag and saying, this guy's a d head. Oh you got any ideas back there?
Speaker 4: You keep bowling in and keep putting fives, and it's like, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no more ideas. Get this guy out of here, him in the face that he wants to kill every everyone.
Speaker 7: And then he bowls and goes that good enough.
Speaker 4: For you, d hat. Oh god, those guys probably getting tagged.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, he was talking to tell.
Speaker 4: You what man, HBO.
Speaker 3: Yeah, quick watch again. Like I mentioned, it's like thirty minutes apiece. So there's so far. There's been three episodes. I don't know how many total for this season, but I want to quick watch.
Speaker 2: I want to do a Plumptin year, Like I want to go on the tour for a year and just do a documentary about it, write a book about it.
Speaker 4: Man, that would be awesome. Hey, you should flog it. They're freaks though, they're so good. Yeah, I get beat up over and over again.
Speaker 3: It's a stranger. If you are the best in the world at something, doesn't it feel like you should be rich?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, it looks.
Speaker 3: Like almost regardless of what you're the best at, there's eight billion people.
Speaker 4: Who's the best bowler? That guy?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 3: He crazy?
Speaker 4: Rich barely but the crazy barely rich.
Speaker 2: The really ridiculous thing is And I hadn't thought about this till right now. When you watch it on TV, you're like, man, this is high falutin.
Speaker 3: Right, but no production value spectacular compared to what is behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 8: I kind of had that realization too, Like at the Olympics when you're watching some of these other sports like the skeleton and the luge, like the great point unless they come from money. I'm sure there's not a whole lot of tournaments where they're winning a bunch of money and you have to commit your life because if you don't commit your life to it, you're not going to be at the Olympics.
Speaker 3: That's another exactly my point about these niche sports. To think about being the best in the world, and bob sledding, it's like, okay, but what does that get you?
Speaker 6: It's like, you know what, it's sort of like I shouldn't say it. Yes, you're going to It's like having a thirty shirt.
Speaker 9: iHeart Somebody calls no not pop up.
Speaker 4: It's top five.
Speaker 6: On the Power Trip.
Speaker 3: You said, when'd you say that? Documentary?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 3: Make it probably would dissuade you from wanting to be a professional bowler, but it definitely made me want to go ball. Yeah, for sure, this looks fun. I haven't Bolton and wash it go bowling. Was the last time your bowled?
Speaker 4: Probably a year or two ago with the kiddo I was. I was on the Heart Radio bowling team for a while. I remember that. So it was Rosie for like two weeks.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 6: He pulled a joint?
Speaker 4: You can't smoking bowling though?
Speaker 3: Yeah, didn't he quit?
Speaker 4: I think so? Parker.
Speaker 3: Yes, John Bonas is in Vegas because the tournament you wanted to play, the Crown is in Vegas, and the Gophers did accept the invitation this year. So they're taking on Baylor tonight. The Baylor Bears, right Bears are three and a half point favorites on DraftKings. That game is at nine to thirty.
Speaker 4: That's exciting. I'm happy for Bonus.
Speaker 8: He gets to hang out at his favorite place and go watch basketball. I think he's staying in the MGM where the game is being played. A director, that's a that's a win winner.
Speaker 3: So do you have any idea Like I think somebody said that there's a half a million dollars prize pool? Yes, does that work for each individual Gopher? Does it matter how many games they win?
Speaker 8: I think I'm going to get this wrong, but I think the winners get three hundred thousand, second place maybe gets one hundred thousand, and third and fourth get fifty.
Speaker 4: That would add up to five hundred.
Speaker 8: And that is split amongst all players. I'm pretty sure that's split amongst all players. So I talked to somebody who played for Nebraska last year who won it, and they said that they split it evenly amongst all players. So three hundred thousand divided by thirteen.
Speaker 3: Starters makes the same as the even if you don't get in.
Speaker 4: That's roster that.
Speaker 8: I don't know if the teams are allowed to split it up, you know, in a different way to split it up.
Speaker 6: Will only have to split it six ways.
Speaker 3: Out there you have to play a minute of basketball to get credit. Now, staying exactly so, you but there's eight teams though, right, eight teams and you think that maybe only the top four get paid.
Speaker 4: Pretty sure? Oh man, yeah, that rings a bell.
Speaker 6: I believe I did read that.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 3: It's a professional Bowling Association, no kidding.
Speaker 8: If we would have played in that, I probably would have had more more info on it. We probably would have played in it last year if we didn't have a leadership change. But nonetheless, I'm happy for him doing it this year. I think they also got an invite to the n Tournament and they turned that down and chose the Crown and said, which I think is a good decision. It's high major teams, it's in Las Vegas, opportunity to win some money, So yeah, it should be fun. It's crazy, it's weird, but it's a weird time of the year, right because it's like some of these guys are looking onto their next kind of you know, idea and where they want to go and transfer portal and stuff. So there's a lot of guys that are on or were on these teams that are in the portal. Minnesota has a couple of guys in the portal. Baylor does, which we have Meamiah Turner is in the is in the portal. Is it a bench guy or star is in the portal? BJ was hurt all year bench guy and my turner. But Colorado has a couple of guys and they're playing. It has a couple of guys.
Speaker 4: R I P. It's a weird it's a weird time.
Speaker 6: He's in the transfer.
Speaker 4: Yet makes it even more weird.
Speaker 7: It's called purgatory trying to make a decision.
Speaker 4: I hope you made. That was my brother. I'm not that one real quick.
Speaker 2: Baylor Targarian was the guy whose helmet got smashed in And yeah, no, kid, that's Baylor Targarian.
Speaker 3: See man again. Keeping track of the names is so freaking hard.
Speaker 6: On the hedge, that was that guy exactly.
Speaker 4: That's number one. Number two. Here's medved on the College Crown with the returners.
Speaker 5: Obviously you know Croc's not going to play, but some of the guys who can return. I think just getting this experience, hopefully just just you know, makes you better. So I just don't really see any downside out of it. I think the other thing that's been good too is we're kind of figuring out next season and what we want this to look like, our groups together longer you know, instead of guys just kind of going off like on their own, we've been together every day, you know, practicing, and we get to travel together, and I think that's been a positive too.
Speaker 8: So I was right about the prize Bowl winner three hundred, runner up one hundred thousand, and then third and fourth place fifty thousand each.
Speaker 3: So they have to win today, they got.
Speaker 4: This is the weirdest thing.
Speaker 10: So if you win a night, you get, you get paid, and there's no there's no financial incentive for the n I T, right, is that something that you think that they're going to consider to do to players?
Speaker 8: Yeah, teams, I think we played in the n T three years ago and know there wasn't any incentive.
Speaker 4: Is that an option for them?
Speaker 7: Because why would any team want to go play in the n I T when you could go play in this CROWND which is a smaller pool of teams. You're in Vegas and everybody could point a bunch of money.
Speaker 4: Seems like a rainer.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I do think I do know that this tournament really only takes high major teams. Is the n usually takes like mid to low major as well, So there's that factor. But yeah, and I like what Nico said too. It's like, if you want to continue to build the culture, build the build a team, like you want to have your guys together in the gym. You know, I had a knee surgey a couple weeks ago, so I've been around the facility doing some rehab and just to see the guys in there and kind of, you know, interact with each other. And you're trying to build a roster for next year. And they got four guys already committed to coming back in Jalen Crocker, Johnson, Bobby Dirk and Grayson Grove and Isaac Osima.
Speaker 4: So I think they're doing it the right way to ask you guys a question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and maybe there's a million dollar, billion dollar, kadillion dollar idea. Now that we're able to literally let them be like race horses and go out and try to win the major prize, why don't they do like an All Star game at the end of the NCAA season where they picked ten players in one side of the earth and ten players on the other side of the Earth and let them play a game for money, You like an All Star game, only with big money on the line. So they're showing off their talents before the NBA draft. We're seeing the best players in college basketball, like like like a real all star game.
Speaker 8: They do have, like the Reese's Game. There is some sort of there is some sort of all star game. There's like a three point contest, slam dunk contest.
Speaker 4: But I like your idea, but that's just a McDonald's thing that they do for high school basically except for college.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and the big time guys probably wouldn't play because they're gonna make millions diamond.
Speaker 2: Well maybe, yeah, you may be right, but here's why I think they might. To show off your wares with the best players in basketball. And if you do it for big money, if each player on the winning team got like a million dollars or something like that, ain't nobody who don't want a million dollars.
Speaker 6: Bill Gates wants a million dollars.
Speaker 4: It's true, he needs it. That's true.
Speaker 8: Can you shoot a corner j though, it's ridiculous how the structure is right now, It's it's insane, Like these guys are free agents every year, you got to recruit them to come back. Like now, this this crown is an incentive for guys as well, it's like, Hey, you got a chance to make a little extra money.
Speaker 4: Can I take your idea and make it one percent better? Please?
Speaker 3: You guys know when like the best soccer players in the world will come out onto the pitch and they always have like a six year old kid next to them.
Speaker 4: They all walk out together.
Speaker 3: What if we take Chris's idea the best college basketball players in the world. They're all playing for millions of dollars, but if they win it, since they're headed to the NBA and they're going to make millions on their own, they are each attached to one of the top bowlers in the world, and the bowler gets the money so they can continue the lifestyle that.
Speaker 4: They've always won. You could sell, that'd be great.
Speaker 3: So it's like a charity angle. It's like, here you go, EJ. Tacket, here buy another bowling alley.
Speaker 1: E G.
Speaker 4: Tack it Episode three.
Speaker 8: I will admit though, the money that they're getting it sounds great. Three hundred thousand divided by fifteen.
Speaker 4: I sass, that's what say it again.
Speaker 8: Let's say the fifteen guys in the team, yea three hundred thousand dollars for the winner.
Speaker 4: That is roughly.
Speaker 3: What was the question.
Speaker 8: Fifteen guys in the roster. Yeah, three hundred thousand for the winner if you win the crown, So three hundred thousand of out it by fifteen, three.
Speaker 4: Hundred thousand him by fifteen. That's what I said.
Speaker 3: The best stall tax thinking has related reles his money.
Speaker 4: Just yeah, this is math, I think. Well, I couldn't tell you either, Saucy, so just say don't you can do this.
Speaker 3: I'm the only one who asked to do it.
Speaker 4: That's funny. Could you just read it off from rand nine thousand? It's it's doable, SAFTI, it's doable. It's doable. Divide three hundred thousand thirty.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's like eighty things going on by ten thirty, and then divide ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll divide up by ten.
Speaker 9: So it's then it's ten grand a guy. If you divide three hundred thousand by ten, that.
Speaker 8: Would be so if there's ten grand a guy to be one hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're confusing him. Yeah, I don't know what's happening. Okay, what's the answer is twenty thousand? Yeah? Oh yeah, Boker, were you going to say it's not that much? Money.
Speaker 8: I don't think it moves the needle the way you guys do. If you're a starter on a Power five team, Like if you're a guesser guy, mean ful minutes, you're making around a million dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I will always contend if I don't care if you have ten million dollars, you still want another one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: It's also true.
Speaker 6: I think that's just how it is, that into more money, more problems, right.
Speaker 8: I agree, I agree, but I will The counter argument to that is, you see these guys that are entering the portal on these crown teams that are there, Like, forget about that twenty that I could win. I'm going to make a lot more entering the portal and going somewhere else.
Speaker 6: And that's probably smart by it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, so, I don't know. It's a it's a mess college athletes are.
Speaker 3: But don't you also have to think like if if you're a guy that likely doesn't ever hit the NBA, so you're either headed for international ball or just four years and done that. Sure you're making X amount of dollars in NIO from whatever team.
Speaker 4: You're playing for, But twenty is twenty Scooba.
Speaker 3: Well, you can because you have a four year window to make money off that skill and then that skill goes away.
Speaker 8: It's also true, very good point, and it's sweet for the guy that's on the end of the bench that could make a little cash.
Speaker 4: Is that go? Yes, sir.
Speaker 2: When it comes to hockey, I know that you can either go to college or you can go play like in juniors or stuff like that. At what level can they go somewhere where they're getting paid instead of going to college?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Well, now it's kind of wide open. And with the n C Double A and n I L like it's right, it's it's pretty wide open.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: The Canadian Hockey League is their the main direct pay. But I mean I think Gavin McKenna for Penn State at the top guy like restaurants half million dollars last year.
Speaker 6: So okay, got even more right.
Speaker 8: He was kind of like the the trailblazer for college hockey.
Speaker 4: Nil. Yeah, okay, you.
Speaker 3: Know who could use twenty k Any professional bowler.
Speaker 4: They'll split in a books.
Speaker 3: And then they just mt each other as.
Speaker 4: They swap money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're going to see those guys in the kitchen.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they're asking if you want bacon or eggs of your tremendous twelve just see you on ESPN.
Speaker 3: Do you want toast with that? And my autography headlines? Back at Me is the power morning show on the Fan. It's April first, but this is no joke.
Speaker 1: We have your shot at Wild versus cracking tickets all day. Just use the iHeartRadio app and send us a talkback telling us which team scores first Tomorrow night when the Wild face off with the Canucks. All the details at Cafe dot com keyword contests and by the way, uh the Cafe dot com slash watch YouTube chat bringing this to our attention. The World Series of Bowling is April twenty ninth through May twelfth at Bolero Brooklyn Park.
Speaker 4: Come on, are you kidding me? We have to go.
Speaker 3: But if some of these guys from the documentary are in town, we got to have them on the show for sure.
Speaker 4: We got the guy with the Afro.
Speaker 3: Kyle troupe, that guy that's the son of Guppy Troop.
Speaker 2: Name does the one that lost and then he was crying after someone. Yeah, he's a pretty impressive afro.
Speaker 4: He does.
Speaker 3: Feeling a little afro envy, I'm not gonna lie, it's not bad. It's cold out right now, all right, we got a lot to get to, shall we?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? Now it's time for.
Speaker 3: All right, Sauce. I want to start with this because I know you are living in this. Once in a while, Once in a while, something pops up on social media or in pop culture, and I'm like, man, I have no idea what's going on, but it is taking over everybody's algorithm. And the last forty eight hours has been something called Summerhouse.
Speaker 9: What are we doing?
Speaker 4: What is the goal here?
Speaker 3: I saw your wife posting about it. Everybody else on the planet seems to be posting about it.
Speaker 4: Can you explain in your own words.
Speaker 3: What is happening and why is everybody talking about?
Speaker 4: What the hell is going on?
Speaker 9: Okay, So there's this guy that has a mullet. I think his name's Kyle. He was married to this gal on the show the Summerhouse. Oh, Kyle Cook, and he was married to this gal. They got divorced, I think at the end of last season. There's this other guy. I don't know his name, we'll say it's Brian.
Speaker 3: So Brian.
Speaker 9: And this other gal on the show where like having this everybody thought they were in a relationship. Well it popped yesterday that Brian and Kyle's now ex wife are a couple, and everybody lost their mind, and everybody goes back and then tries to look for clues. It's the same playbook Bravo uses every time when a show like this is sinking, they have to stage stuff. So like a few years ago when Tom Sandivald and his wife were on the show and he cheated on her with a gal on the show, and then it became this whole thing and then oh wow, scann premiered last night. How convenient. It's all staged and it's to help sinking shows and that's what's going on.
Speaker 3: Nineteen hours ago, your lovely wife Kelly posted Paul loves when Big Bravo News break and you quote tweeted, it's more staged than the moon landing. It's beyond stage.
Speaker 9: And yesterday me and my lovely wife and lou Dog were walking around Southdale and she reacted, you go ahead, like yeah, we went in. Yeah, we were walking around n Yeah, Lunennie and my wife and I were walking around and she saw that and reacted like we had fifteen minutes left, Like the doomsday clock was about to strike, and I'm like, what is it? And she didn't respond, and I'm like, what is this? And then she goes so and so is dating so and so, and I just rolled my eyes and I'm like, it's fake. It's staged. It's too bring up sagging ratings. That summerhouse is it's a bunch of forty year olds who get drunk in the Hampton's like they're twenty.
Speaker 3: It's all fake. Uh, it's terrible.
Speaker 4: You know what's it called?
Speaker 7: Was fake?
Speaker 3: But people like it.
Speaker 9: And my wife will say back to me, you watch mock draft shows.
Speaker 3: Ye, she's correct.
Speaker 4: She's a saint.
Speaker 3: She's a saint and I love her to death.
Speaker 4: She plays for Saint Paul.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean she'd be better than half the twins and oh yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Know, people like it. I'm not. I just think that it.
Speaker 9: It happens all the time though, where it's like, oh, Vander pumps sagging.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, let's say these two hooked up.
Speaker 4: Oh god.
Speaker 9: Then when that happened, the house Kelly and I were living at the time became a call center for Sandbald News.
Speaker 6: And how wonderful did they all have something and they enjoy together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's okay. You want to see something that sagging looked down.
Speaker 7: You watch Summer you know, like Summerhouse, supper House, my cousin, Yeah, hawks In Now, Yeah it's terrible.
Speaker 3: So hang on. So there was there's there was a cheat, like a cheating situation or just like cheating. I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's a new couples and people are.
Speaker 9: Kyle and his wife were on the show from I think the beginning. They were dating them scandalous, it's just but it's a couple of people are excited about.
Speaker 3: But he was always on the show.
Speaker 9: The guy who's now with Kyle's wife was always interested in this.
Speaker 4: My phone is his name is West. West.
Speaker 9: It's fake, It's correct, it's all fake. It's all fake. The scandibal thing is the fakest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: That show was dying.
Speaker 8: Ask anybody that's been on one of those kind of shows that producers come up to you and they tell you what to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had a buddy who's on Love I. He said the same thing. It's all fake. Yeah, it's all stay put on. But yeah, people love it.
Speaker 9: People love it, and that's fine if you love it, but it's fake TV. Oh my wife just tweeted sagging ratings like your tea words. No she is, She's the best and I love her to death. But she reacted like the moon was going to crash into the earth.
Speaker 4: It did once. I can't believe it's keeping her from smoking it, actually did.
Speaker 3: I do listen.
Speaker 4: I listen more than people think you're a great listener. I listened to Corey. Yeah, he doesn't listen to me. Amen. Okay, you need to keep my saying.
Speaker 9: But thank you for asking me, and thank you for letting me get that off my sagging chess.
Speaker 4: Hey Corey, Yes, sir, did you ever have moon shoes? No? Are those the Nikes?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I didn't have those.
Speaker 2: Thank you's reviving its vintage moon you Oh. The Runner was originally created back in nineteen seventy one when the company was called Blue Ribbon Sports.
Speaker 4: I had no idea it was called Blue Rubin Sports.
Speaker 2: Now it was coming back alongside a promotional campaign featuring Olympic star Alyssa lou The shoes will be out April third.
Speaker 4: You know what I thought?
Speaker 3: You meant, Parker again, you're probably too young for this. In the nineties, there was this real big hype for basketball players. No, not the nineties, the night club, the decades. There was there was hype. There was hype where you could wear these shoes where you basically they looked like moon shoes, but then your heels kind of hung off the back, and the point was to try to strengthen your calfs as much as possible, specifically to increase your vertical for basketball. So here's me a little like five seven pip squeak, going I'm gonna dunk someday. It's like, no, no, you're not. Well, so many basketball players are like, I need those shoes because because if everybody else is using them, yep, I have to or.
Speaker 4: They're gonna get yeah. And I'm not yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: You look like idiots, like I'm gonna dunk right now and he's holding three cookies.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, I don't know your your humor, you're a humor.
Speaker 3: I'm humor.
Speaker 4: No, I'm Paul.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: I'm getting you destroyed by who else?
Speaker 3: My wife? People who work here. Go ahead, read read other texts or tweets. What burbs on vacation. Okay, but what are other people saying? What do you mean you're hitting destroyed read other texts. How dare you justice for Sierra?
Speaker 9: This is consumed my last forty eight hours, I've responded with it's fake and dumb.
Speaker 4: Who's that? That was Abby? Who works down the hall? Abby loves it? Keep going. See we all love Abby. My wife is still ripping my t words. Yeah, it's muppy.
Speaker 11: Somebody had to say, you're muppy hates me? No, mumpy loves me, doesn't love yours? Right? All right?
Speaker 3: What do you think I said? Tea words? Play along? Might you read off a list? Thank you for taking away right.
Speaker 4: By the way? Well you said is right?
Speaker 3: Say that Stream eight is officially happening. They're just going to keep They're just going to keep making them.
Speaker 4: Stream eight. Those movies are dumb.
Speaker 3: Now is the newest one dumb.
Speaker 7: People said it's the worst one yet. The one before this one, Ghost Space, had a gun. Yeah, but that doesn't work. The only one, the first one guy.
Speaker 4: The first one spectacular. The rest of them are wasted time. They should put the Wou Tang clan in there.
Speaker 3: Though the first one is like West and Amanda, the rest of them are like some other summer house trash write some Ai slope you know, But do.
Speaker 4: You watch it?
Speaker 3: Uh? No, I mean it's on, I don't watch it.
Speaker 9: No. The one thing I do watch is Real Housewives at Beverly Hills. That is outstanding. But it's stage. It's stage, but at least it's good.
Speaker 3: Well, why can't summerhouse be staged and good because Summer wait?
Speaker 9: Remind Real Housewives of Beverly Hills doesn't have to fake relationships because the show is dying and nobody cares about it.
Speaker 4: Hey, so that's not staged. Park.
Speaker 2: He gets all fired about reality shows because when he was younger, they did a show about him.
Speaker 4: What was it called Summer Teeth? Summer Are There?
Speaker 7: Star used to tell me that every day's summer teeth.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what's that means? Sorry?
Speaker 3: Was summer here?
Speaker 7: Some are there? That used to call He would always call me Ernest Tubbs. You've got a harder life than job. I don't get that, but that's funny, n Tubbs.
Speaker 3: Google announced this a while back, but they have updated and saying this is absolutely gonna happen here hopefully pretty soon for some of you. If you at one point signed up with a really ridiculous email address dot com sure at gmail dot com and you're like, man, now I'm a professional.
Speaker 4: I have a career I can't have.
Speaker 3: So they're saying they are going to let people change their old, poorly chosen addresses while.
Speaker 4: Keeping the same accounts. That's good. So that's gonna be nice for I think a lot of people that regret.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe Dov having some kind of insane clown posse the email.
Speaker 4: Address was here.
Speaker 3: Now he works for a corporate gig and it's hard to tell people. It's like, you know, I'm Sean camp Juggalo fifty four at gmail dot com.
Speaker 7: That doesn't work. That goes pretty hard though. Yeah, that's a great eil. You got a promotion. Pretty good happen that email?
Speaker 4: What was your old email address?
Speaker 3: Hog?
Speaker 2: I just transport my lovehog dot com Gmail.
Speaker 7: It's just a w This is no pop dot com.
Speaker 3: But Google has said you're only going to be able to change it once every Yes, but Google, which is probably the name of your email address, you can only change it once every twelve months. So if you make the change, make sure it's something you want to keep for a significant amount of time. Yeah, all right, let's so you can get the closest on this. We're all people that have interesting sleep habits because we're weirdos. Give me a ten minute window the normal time it takes the average person in the US to fall asleep at night? How many minutes to how many minutes? And it's a ten minute window?
Speaker 4: How long to how long? Soasco first, h three to seven minutes? Here?
Speaker 3: God, you said two numbers, Betweet, ten minute window.
Speaker 4: That's four oh, I don't know, five minutes.
Speaker 9: No man got getting destroyed on social media?
Speaker 3: What do you want? You? Ten minute window from what to what.
Speaker 6: Like ten to twenty or thirty to forty or fifty to sixteen?
Speaker 9: Oh or not? Three to seven? Twenty to thirty minutes?
Speaker 4: We got there? That was That was a ride. It's okay. I'm gonna just go watch Summerhouse.
Speaker 3: Parker fourteen to twenty four, fourteen to twenty four, Chris, that's not ten minutes, Sure it is.
Speaker 6: See I'm gonna say twenty two to thirty two, twenty two, thirty two only if she's five three max.
Speaker 4: So I'll go I'm gonna go low. I'm gonna say five to fifteen, five to fifteen, Zachary twenty five to thirty five. Number thirty five.
Speaker 3: The closest I guess technically would be what did you say, Parker?
Speaker 4: Fourteen to twenty four? That's the closest.
Speaker 3: Ten to twenty is the average I'm I would say again during a nap, I'm out within three minutes. I'm out within three to seven minutes for a nap. It sometimes takes me significantly longer to fall asleep at night, which is why I really should stop napping, because then I would fall asleep faster. Totally, I'm just twenty four years into this. I just can't stop napping. I can't quit it. Nappy headed home?
Speaker 4: He really is the somebody said it, Well, I was just text out. Sorry, I wasn't talking to Core.
Speaker 3: He's texting Sauce about summer house. What are you saying, Chris, No, I about naps.
Speaker 2: Most days of the week. Now, I try not to nap, and I actually better at night. But it is a struggle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a grind, right, Yeah, I don't nap at all.
Speaker 3: People that ask us all the time about like, you know, what's your you get up early early?
Speaker 4: How's there? If I don't.
Speaker 3: If I don't nap at eleven, I hit the wall so freaking hard, and that eleven to I don't know one or eleven to two window is just can I make it to two without giving up and napping?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Three o'clock is the fourth layer of hell for me, right man.
Speaker 3: But if you can make it that far, then you just power through and go to betterly sauce. Maybe that's why you fall asleep at like six thirty. Have you napped less since you've had Louis? I don't nap at all.
Speaker 4: You're done napping? Yeah, made lane.
Speaker 9: When I would be out laid for your game at the Maynards, I would nap because I would be home, wouldn't come home to like ten. But yeah, I don't really nap because I have the show to play in a baseball team to run. Yeah right maxo oh yeah yeah. Those one hundred and sixty two games, they're gonna play them and show it was on pace for like eighty four home runs they got hurt, sucked hurt.
Speaker 4: I think it tore something.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I moved on. I just put you know, yeah paper roof from the line up.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm going to send you a picture right now.
Speaker 2: It's the best picture of Corey that I've ever seen of when the Met Center in the met Stadium, we're down where the Mall of America is right now, and the parking lot's completely full. This is the coolest thing. I just showed it to Maxo. Really cool and I've never seen a picture of this game. I'm gonna have Zacho if you wouldn't mind. I just emailed it to you, and I spelled Met wrong because I got fat fingers.
Speaker 6: Anyway, if you wouldn't mind, and you can.
Speaker 4: Put it up on the uh Kafan doc Watch. Watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the best picture I've ever seen of the two stadiums full in the parking lot full. I don't know if they both had a game at the same time.
Speaker 4: But I didn't live here.
Speaker 2: When those two things existed. I didn't move here until Marlive America already existed. That's the craziest thing to think that that's where the mall's at right now, and those two giant stadiums were right there.
Speaker 4: It's very odd to think that that's where people went to go see sporting.
Speaker 2: And that was out in the country, you know what I mean. That was a long ways out to go to the game. You know for sure back then that's how it was perceived. Like like, Corey, you live in Plymouth, Medicine Lake over here, right, yep. Drove around Medicine Lake the other day. There's like a couple of places you go, get real close to the lake and there's one little inlet right there. It's kind of like an island that had to have been people's lake houses at one point, you know what I mean, Like that was considered out in the country, and now you could walk downtown.
Speaker 4: From Rison Lake.
Speaker 6: I just it's amazing to me that stuff's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Again, you think how far especially west? Were you talking a Corkoran all the way to Buffalo that in twenty years we're going to have houses all the way to buff Yeah. Like they're just not going to stop everything off of fifty five. They're just going to keep going west. Speaking to go west, great point.
Speaker 4: Oh, great point. They do have some bank.
Speaker 6: Oh Corkoran is growing, like ye crazy, can't believe it.
Speaker 4: Here's the picture. Look at this.
Speaker 2: If you guys are watching on streaming around KFA dot com slash watch, look at this picture.
Speaker 4: Can you see it? A Parker No, preight, sure I can get a solution ye, slide.
Speaker 2: Over so he can see it right there where the where the Met Center is. That's where the basically that's the parking lot for AKA right and so the big State in the outdoor stadum there, that's where the Mall of America sits, and where the plate is inside Camp Snoopy is right there where home plate is.
Speaker 6: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 4: So crazy to think about?
Speaker 9: Think if the football stadium was still there, the mall doesn't exist, the sweet tailgating that would be in that parking lot.
Speaker 4: The met was cool, the Mets Center was sweet. Man. The hockey games in there were bad ass. Is that still six ninety four right there? Four ninety four right there?
Speaker 3: You think?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, they didn't change like where the road is. I'm sorry, I'm being silly, I know, but you get my point. That's really something. So when when when was that hockey stadium last year? Do you guys have any ideas? Okay, so, I mean it must have been demoed, like right when I got here.
Speaker 3: Yeah ninety one they played in the Cup. And it's crazy because the photo that they're showing right now that Zach put up on KFA dot com slash watch. That looks like a Schneiderman's furniture store. It doesn't look like a hockey right, No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, it's a really good point. Yeah it does. It looks it doesn't look like a stadium, that's for sure. Yeah, we'll buy a futon there and watch some hockey. And that outdoor stadium over there.
Speaker 2: Man, Wow, the pictures they have hanging up by where the broadcast booth is in at us Bank Stadium, the show games inside that stadium, it looks like it was one hundred below every time they ever played in there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and they didn't have heat on the side, short sleeves didn't want.
Speaker 4: To do crazy anyway. I just thought that was Reez.
Speaker 9: Wasn't the bit hawk Sorry, wasn't the bit that he didn't want to have heat on the sidelines because he didn't want them to think about coming to the sideline?
Speaker 4: Wasn't it that bit? I don't know, that could be. I don't know.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: Bob Marley was on the UK channel BBC in nineteen seventy eight and he was doing some kind of a performance the Mass Singer and somebody he was on there, somebody twisted one of his dreadlocks off of his head.
Speaker 4: Ouch.
Speaker 3: A one and a half inch dreadlock of Bob Marley twisted off his head in nineteen seventy eight went up.
Speaker 4: For auction and somebody bought it. How much did somebody.
Speaker 3: Pay for a treadlock one and a half inches of Bob Marley's dreads.
Speaker 2: Fifty one hundred and seventy two thousand dollars Wow, three hundred k.
Speaker 3: According to the listening, this is the first genuine example of Bob Marley's hair ever to be auctioned, or at least this says, in the last twenty years. How often did he used to sell his house or sorry, sell his hair, house house, sell his hair? No idea?
Speaker 4: Sixty eight thousand dollars.
Speaker 9: Sixty thirty three thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: What do you do with it? Do you put it on? Do you clone him? Mantle? Station piece?
Speaker 9: Just put it in your head? Is that one single dreadlocks? Like Michael Scott when he had the one single bead in his hair?
Speaker 6: Has never been around anybody you had like real dreadlocks? Oh yeah, yeah, do they smell that?
Speaker 4: No? If you take care of him, no they okay, no, no, no, no no, because you don't like wash your hair, right, Is that right? You know?
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's like a special way you have to get him like retwisted. Okay, yeah, but there's lots of products that you could It's almost identical to the products that I would use in my apho to just keep it pristine. But I think it works different for different cultures too, Like I don't think white people can get dreadlocks without like just basically not touching their hair.
Speaker 3: And now, Parker, I will pay you one thousand American dollars to start growing dreadlocks that day.
Speaker 4: Okay, the process starts today. I think I can do it. Yeah, I wish he thinks.
Speaker 6: I wish you'd easy top beard as well.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right, and then so you can look like I got a wedding though, who cares.
Speaker 4: Don't care?
Speaker 9: Could shake them dread Delta burn, Delta burn.
Speaker 4: When did Delta Burke have dreadlocks?
Speaker 3: I don't know, hawks Ai, I don't think that would have I don't think that would have gone well in the South for designing women.
Speaker 4: I don't think that would hawk right man.
Speaker 8: Speaking of that bowling though, is that is Jesper Yesper spencing on it?
Speaker 4: I don't recognize that name. People say we look alike.
Speaker 3: They're right, Yeah, he's a big deal in Bowling's in a future episode. Maybe it's been that Simon's and Kid the Troop Kid. I got to watch the Australian guy. Whatever that guy's name is, that's the goat guy, right Max. I forget his name Belmo or something like, yeah, something bel Monte. I think, yeah, Jason Belmonte, I think is his name.
Speaker 4: And then E J. Tack. You do kind of look like this guy, Parker. That's what people say. Even Pee Wee agrees you much of a bowler there, Parker. No, I don't think I'm great. You know what your high game is off the top of your head. I probably haven't bowld in three or four years, and I feel sorry for you. Get to the hundreds with bumpers or guy, feel bad. I don't need the bumpers. I don't think I need the bumpers for you. Man, It's good.
Speaker 9: I'm buns high game, uh probably one forty. I'm cheeks though at bowling. I try and throw it as hard as I can. Yeah, I like I can't do the spin things. No, I can't do that. They take efforts. Dad can wow.
Speaker 4: I like the dad's spinner.
Speaker 3: As my god, he's spinning that dad's ass man, ass, My god, you.
Speaker 4: Don't look anything like that guy. You don't think so? No, people said I look like him. It's like if you and Jake Paul fused, let's go. He looks more than Paul. Thanks. What a fusing entail sauce?
Speaker 7: His dad. He's the one spinning ass according to.
Speaker 4: An ass.
Speaker 3: What's he doing?
Speaker 4: Parker?
Speaker 3: Since you are the one that has graduated from college most recently, we can end on this all right.
Speaker 4: An Ivy League teacher at.
Speaker 3: Cornell, specifically Good School, is making students use typewriters to fight against AI written work. Couldn't you still just use AI and then use a typewriter to type out that AI.
Speaker 4: Wrote for you? Yeah? You could probably.
Speaker 8: Those guys are probably smart enough to like program a typewriter to correct a typewriter.
Speaker 2: I'm wearing special gloves and with my fingers. Yeah, I'm gonna use these on the inevitable.
Speaker 4: Your my own.
Speaker 9: No, my seventy six year old father alone, No, you love my family got his magical gloves though.
Speaker 4: No, that was a hell of a three and a half hours. What a ride that was? I Remember we made it.
Speaker 3: H Parker Foss, You're an American treasure.
Speaker 4: Love you guy. See you next Wednesday. My body from the Masters. Some golf, Yeah man.
Speaker 3: The Power Trip Morning Show returns tomorrow five thirty to nine, nine to noon is next we go?
Speaker 4: First go sides. I already have a running for day with your hockey. Love you,