Speaker 1: Starting at seven am, just search Dave Bryan TV.
Speaker 2: I want to send you on a little trip. I want to get you on the airplane with your friend. Maybe buy you a little vodka soda, move cranberry splash in there, get you on the airplane, you fly you out to Los Angeles. On the way out there, you'll play your puzzles like wordle for example. You play your puzzle I got Wordlin three today. By the way, just tell you thanks for your enthusiasm. Wow, the great story. And you'll land in La We're gonna get you in an uber to your hotel where you'll check into the hotel. You'll be like, wow, this is a really nice room. This is a bit Look at that.
Speaker 3: They got a mini fridge.
Speaker 2: I got a curing over here. Yeah, And then you're gonna change clothes. You're gonna like fix yourself up a little bit, and you're gonna go out to Sabrina Carpenter. You're gonna enjoy the show. She'll probably throw you like a sweaty towel or a water bottle or probably will probably real And then after that you'll leave. On the way you'll meet somebody who you're really attracted to. And you'd be like, did you have a good time, and they'll be like, yeah, Hi, you're cute. You want to go get a drink, so and then you and your friend will go out, and then then you'll go out the next day to Universal Studio. I got it all figured out Universal Studios with this new thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, that sounds great, Okay, but.
Speaker 3: First of all, you got to play the game. Let's take a trip.
Speaker 5: Chance to win a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of her sold out shows. Happens now. I'm KDWB talk back. The keyword busy. That's busy on our iHeartRadio app busy.
Speaker 3: Just use that on the keyword.
Speaker 2: It only goes for another week or so, So as tired as you are of hearing us, do this contest that's only going for another week and then somebody else is going to win your trip, So go do that. Shout out to Tay the happy birthday twenty eight years young today from your big brother Tyler, and Tyler is taking you to Benny Hannah.
Speaker 3: Today made up.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you the peer pressure that I got here on the show like for the last six months, especially led by vaunt when you take it to Benny Hannah like I'm your dad or something.
Speaker 6: Don't be mad because I to do saki shots.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna get different at lunchtime.
Speaker 6: It's never it's five o'clock somewhere.
Speaker 7: Girl.
Speaker 3: The highlight of any hana is not the saki shots. What is it?
Speaker 2: Shrimp catching broccoli? You're you're so uninitiated. You gotta be like shrimp. They don't usually do that, but they do shrimp sauce. I will inform all of y'all how to do the shrimp sauce at Benny Hannah. Okay, you dig a hole in your fried rice, don't ever get regular rice. You dig a hole in your chicken fried rice. And then you go, can I get some shrimp sauce in there? And the chef will take a ladle, a big ladle and pour the shrimp sauce in there, which is a combination of cream, deliciousness and heaven. There's no shrimp and shrimp sauce because you did for shrimp in it. Oh yeah, but it's good on everything. You would put it on your mom and it would be good. So what you didn't feel the pressure about because you guys are bullying me into taking to Benny Hannah. So I finally said, all right, we're going to Benni Hana next Wednesday.
Speaker 6: I think it makes sense. I mean, it's the end of the year.
Speaker 8: We've all been working so hard, and you said that you would do it.
Speaker 6: You said, fork up the bill down to.
Speaker 1: Next Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Next Wednesday. Yeah, are you still able to make it?
Speaker 6: Jenny was double checking a couple of things. Jenny's always the first one be like, I gotta see.
Speaker 8: I got countertops and then I got a flight class.
Speaker 9: I mean, all of that is accurate. I tried to stay busy with things. But no, I'm good. I'm good, I'll be there.
Speaker 3: I'll make it.
Speaker 9: I got to make sure if you can make it, just sent us with your credit card.
Speaker 6: If you want.
Speaker 3: Yes, No, I got to teach you how to do shrimps.
Speaker 2: Is we do need you when you when you go to Benny Hanna, don't bother with the ginger sauce. Get too little bowls of shrimp sauce, okay, because you won't care, but you're not going to miss the ginger sauce.
Speaker 6: I have you yum sauce in my in my little parody song. That was my question. Is shrimp sauce different than yum sauce?
Speaker 3: Same thing? It depends on where you go.
Speaker 4: Yah.
Speaker 2: Some people call it this and and you can buy it down at like cub and a Walmart.
Speaker 3: Just look for um yum sauce in the sauce aisle. It's amazing. Have we talked long enough about this?
Speaker 1: But I tell you Bailey started writing a parody, so.
Speaker 4: I did what I did, but I haven't gotten the go ahead that I can produce this parody song.
Speaker 6: But it does go.
Speaker 10: Him mercif Hibachi Ooh, I wanna take you, Benny Hannah, Oh mama, come pretty mama.
Speaker 6: Yum yum sauce, sweet sake baby. Why don't we go coo Benny Hana.
Speaker 3: That's where we wanta go.
Speaker 6: This is on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: You want to try it for real? Okay, here you go.
Speaker 1: You got to carry out version.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course I do.
Speaker 6: Come on, he's dead call me in.
Speaker 10: Mercabachi ooh Amania take ye Benny Hannah, Oh mama, come pretty mama, Yum yum sauce, sweet sake baby. Why don't we.
Speaker 6: Go in Golden Valley?
Speaker 10: Sorry, I gotta there's a placed.
Speaker 3: There's a place.
Speaker 6: Called Benny Hannah.
Speaker 10: Uh, that's where you wanna go and stay.
Speaker 6: Will pay for it all to stay for your show. And in maple grow onion train, go to to Trove, We'll be falling in love to the rhythm of a.
Speaker 4: Tokyo band down in Benny Hannah, Mercy peppachi.
Speaker 6: Ooh, I wanna takey Benny Hannah.
Speaker 10: Oh Mama, come betty Mama.
Speaker 6: Yum yum sauce, sweet sogg baby. Why don't we go to benni Hana. We'll get that best and then we'll take it love. That's where we want. Down, Is that it?
Speaker 10: No? I keep going, okay, keep going, tepping' yucky Theatris from the shep.
Speaker 6: Five horses and specials. I gotta look at the words.
Speaker 10: We'll eat till our pants are free. Give me that shrimpet at Mommy.
Speaker 3: Nobody gets in head of mommy.
Speaker 10: There, pan Fried Giosa.
Speaker 6: I'm easy. I'm getting lost in this music here. I don't really know where I am.
Speaker 4: Afternoon to light cocktails and.
Speaker 6: Moonlit nice We're going at noon.
Speaker 10: That dreamy looking hour off is the soul of wit you ever hear them?
Speaker 6: Give me a terry yucky contact time. I think I'm lost on the.
Speaker 10: Bachi.
Speaker 6: Even how long as I got here, we go?
Speaker 4: When does it get to the chorus and we go down he bachi?
Speaker 6: I want to alight we were off.
Speaker 3: Here's a here, this little pro tip. Yeah, shorter is better.
Speaker 6: I only have two versions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, leave them want and more.
Speaker 4: Bailey, I only have you laughed at Teppanyaki terryats best line, best line in the Songanaki theatrics, best line in the song.
Speaker 2: Okay, So apparently I'm taking you guys to Benny Hona next Wednesday. Yeah, after six months begging and bullying.
Speaker 3: Finally happened.
Speaker 1: Can I ask for like things to go? Like, I'm gonna order a couple of extra meals?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Can you box that off for me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, but sometimes people do order two chicken fried rices and take one home because they are deliciousness and heavenly.
Speaker 6: I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll be back in a second with one hour commercial free. We're gonna come back with what's on your radar?
Speaker 3: We got Boo.
Speaker 2: If you want Boo Bash tickets, simply call in. Vonn will lands to the phone and get you on the list for Boo bash tonight. There's no ticket delivery, there's no email. It's just but you might get a confirmation, but just show up. We get you on the list. Show up with your ID. Tonight got to be at least twenty one years old. We're doing the costume contest Gary Spivey Tammy the Tarot card reader at Mystic Lake Tonight six till ten.
Speaker 6: Dave Ryan Show.
Speaker 3: Just go to YouTube and search Dave Ryan TV.
Speaker 2: Go check that out and it is live every morning about seven until nine or so. If you want to watch the TV version, like if we were on I don't know, like a talk show or something. Yeah, like a TV version, you can watch it on your on your iPad or on your laptop or on your phone on your iPad? Do you watch on your iPad? Do you realize that the word pod you know where the word podcasting comes from? Think about the origination of the word podcasting.
Speaker 6: It from an iPod?
Speaker 3: iPod? Really, that's where it came from.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, what do you know?
Speaker 2: Most people don't realize that because we didn't used to say iPhone, Apple watch or you know whatever.
Speaker 3: It was an iPod. Everybody had an iPod.
Speaker 6: Huh. I learned yesterday.
Speaker 4: I think I read somewhere that the reason people like podcasts so much is because they're lonely.
Speaker 6: Was that kind of sad correlation because they get to listen to other.
Speaker 9: People talk because otherwise you're just sitting at home by yourself.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's one of the great things about radio, and people kind of forget about what radio does. Yeah, it's you know, there's music, sure, But I think one of the things that people love about our show is that you get to talk to four people, and maybe you do talk back to us.
Speaker 3: That's fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you hear four people that you probably have something in common with at least one of us. And I think that's the connection that a lot of people that're listening to the radio more and more now because they're lonely. A lot of people work alone at home and they miss that connection when you go into work and you walk through the break room and you get something out of the fridge and you make a little coffee in the breakroom and then say hi to Cheryl, how's your kid? Oh, you're pregnant again, and people miss that. Yeah, So you get a connection here on the radio. But the difference is with radio we're right here. We drive on the same crowded streets that you do, We go to the same restaurants that you do, we complain about the same traffic jams that you do, and we see the same weather. So and we're live right now, live right now, live right now. I'm looking at you, live right now. And I think it's why some people feel such a connection to radio people is because there's you know, Spotify is great. Podcasts are great, but podcasts were recorded like a week ago Thursday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we're your friends, live right now, live right now.
Speaker 8: Podcasts can be anywhere you run into us at Coles I ran into somebody calls the other day actually, and they started crying because they loved our show. You know what's weird. This person shout out to I forget Hannah. We met her at the fair. She said she loved this at the fair. And I don't know what conversations she had with Dave at the fair, but she said her boyfriend just bought her a blanket with a picture of us at the fair.
Speaker 2: And I was like, that's really sweet. Wow, before that's crazy. I met a guy snap Fitness yesterday. I was like, you know, doing my little workout over at snap. Guy comes up to me. Handsome guy, probably about thirty years old or so, very fit, comes up and he's like, Dave Ryan, I'm a big fan. Just want to say hi. And I'm like oh, he's like, do you need this machine? I'm like, no, you go ahead, you take it. Thirty ish.
Speaker 1: Did you give him Bailey's number?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh he was way out of Bailey's league.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, really fit, really cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, it's really fitting, really cute.
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 1: No, you're he doesn't know what you look.
Speaker 2: Like that don't throw them off the right exactly. All right, we're gonna get you Boo Bash tickets right now. If you want to go to Boo Bash. We're gonna make a little fun game. If you don't want to go to Boo Bash, let's play the game anyway. Call me it sick five to one nine eight nine kt W. We're gonna do this in a second. We're gonna do that in a second. I'm gonna give you a candy slogan and you are going to tell me what the candy is. So if you do it, you're gonna go to Boo Bash. Let's do that in a second. Let's do a practice round you ready. Yeah, Now there these are candies, but they're not all candy. Some might be another brand of treat.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Okay, like a like I don't want to give too much away, but but see if you can get this one. Okay, double your pleasure, double your fun.
Speaker 4: Oh that's the taste and of the greatness of double man.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, Okay, nobody better lay a finger.
Speaker 1: On my butterfinger.
Speaker 3: Very good. Okay.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you feel like a nut sometimes you don't.
Speaker 6: That one didn't we do this? History sounds an almond joy enjoys got nuts?
Speaker 4: I said, I say a song to my cat all the time when he's getting kind of nutty.
Speaker 6: I'll be like, sometimes you feel like a nut sometimes or a nut. They're like, Mom, shut up, all.
Speaker 2: Right, call me if you've got if you want to play and get into Boo Bash, and we'll make it easy for you. And I did tell you the truth. Even if you fail and you don't get it, I'm gonna let you into Boo Bash anyway because we want you there. It's not a party without you. We just want you to show up. So see tonight it's tonight, you guys. We've been talking about this for a month and it's finally here tonight. Okay, on our radar really quick going around the room. Here on my radar is Benni Hannah, and I bring it back because it's not new, it's been there. It used to be called Samurai twenty twenty five years ago. Now it's Benni Hanna. And there's locations all over town. There's Mabel Grove Mave of America. The best one is in Golden Valley. And because it's the original, it's classic and the food is amazing. It ain't cheap, but it's an experience and they do little tricks and they flip shrimp around. They throw an egg at lands in their hat. Benni Hannah on my radar.
Speaker 9: On my radar are drinks called their LMNT Sparkling Drinks.
Speaker 1: So basically they're like recovery drinks.
Speaker 9: And I've needed them lately because I've been doing all this hell classes at my gym.
Speaker 1: But they taste like a sweet tart.
Speaker 9: They're filled with like salt and all kinds of things to like rehydrate you, recover you after like hard workouts.
Speaker 1: So they're called LM and Sparkling Drinks.
Speaker 4: On my radar this week is grund Hoffers Old Fashioned Meats.
Speaker 6: So it is Dave's birthday last week, and I got them.
Speaker 4: A bunch of meat from grunt Hoffers Old Fashioned Meats.
Speaker 6: They have like a handful of locations.
Speaker 3: That sounds so Scandahoovian gung hoppers, And what I.
Speaker 4: Got Dave was a bunch of They have a ton of different flavors of broughtwers, so I got them the gummy bear brought, the egg roll brought, and the garbage pizza brought. But they have over one hundred and thirty brought flavor nice tape.
Speaker 1: You'll have to let us know how they are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yes, I well for sure.
Speaker 8: On my radar is it's a stand up special on Netflix called Nate Jackson Super Funny.
Speaker 6: It is indeed super funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, Mine is Bennie Hannah. That's what really I got to say about it. You've never been, haven't been in a while. Take your family out to Bennie Hanna.
Speaker 9: Mineus element Sparkling Electrolyte Drinks.
Speaker 6: Mine is Grundhoffers Old Fashioned.
Speaker 8: Meets, and mine is a standard special called Nate Jackson's Super Funny.
Speaker 2: On Netflix, Okay, on our radar, and if you missed him, they'll be online on Dave Ryan's show on Instagram. So let's get started and give away some Boo Bash tickets. Connor, Good morning, Hi Connor, h Connor. You are you able to go to Boo Bash tonight?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, good. I hope you can make it. But you know what, if you're not able to make it, you just play the game and have fun. Here we going going to give you a candy slogan, and here we go. Get this sensation. Oh, get the sensation. And I think they say it just like that, just like that, the sensation. Nothing there, Connor, it's a pop rocks.
Speaker 11: Dave, take a guess, Connor, he doesn't need what's your favorite candy bart.
Speaker 2: Not crunch bar. It is the York Peppermint Patty. Hold on for tickets for Boo Bash tonight. All right, try somebody else. Let's go to sea. Is that you Sia?
Speaker 3: Sia?
Speaker 2: Can you go to Boo Bash tonight? Oh my god, Okay, here we go. Put a blank blink in your mouth and get a bang out of life. Oh, kit Cat, KitKat is very close. It's Tictac. Whoa Tictac?
Speaker 6: Okay, kit Cat Tictac Tomato Tomato.
Speaker 2: Hold on, you're going to Boo Bash anyway? Please hold okay? Star right, another one, Let's go to Tiara, Hi, Tiera. What would you be if you came to Boo Bash tonight?
Speaker 7: That's a Star Wars Star Wars.
Speaker 2: It's okay, here we go, uh, break out of the ordinary.
Speaker 6: Some of these are hard.
Speaker 2: Just any guess, it doesn't matter. You can say Starburs, you can say circus peanuts. I don't care. Just make a guess. Extra gum no Nesley's butterfinger. Break out of the ordinary butter butterfinger.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Okay, we're down to the hard ones now, you guys.
Speaker 2: These are a little bit more difficult, but you know, like I said, you win no matter what true.
Speaker 3: Amy is up next? Hello?
Speaker 6: Amy?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 2: What would you be tonight if you came to Boo Bash?
Speaker 7: Probably a unicorn?
Speaker 3: I love it?
Speaker 2: Okay, next one, hold on, then get how many licks does it take to get to how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Let's end it on a good note, you guys. We'll see you there tonight. Amy Boo Bash tonight. What do we need to know about Boo Bash.
Speaker 9: Jennay, Well, basically, the doors open at Sex.
Speaker 1: I say, get there pretty early, all right, you.
Speaker 9: Want to get in line, get your drinks, get ready to go. Gary Spivey's gonna be there. You can get in line early for that as well. Tammy the Tarot card reader also gonna be there. We have thousand dollars costume contests happening like every I think we're starting at like seven thirty eight thirty nine thirty for the costume something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna be a little bit loose, but we're gonna try to do seven thirty eight thirty nine thirty for the costume contest and also the laziest costume. For example, if you have a shirt on this says go ceilings. What are you? You're a ceiling fan? Okay, lazy costumes? Two dollars grand prize for that one. Two dollars dollars a day.
Speaker 9: Ryan, You lucky duck, you get two whole dollars some day. But also it's just gonna be you know, we're gonna have a DJ. We're gonna be dancing all night. We're gonna have a good tam. Bailey's gonna be walking around taking photos with you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and so's Jenny, and so's Dave, and so is Mon.
Speaker 1: We're all gonna be I'm not taking any photos.
Speaker 6: No photos.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be sitting in the brash on my phone the whole time.
Speaker 3: On her phone, smoking a cigarette. Bad, real good.
Speaker 1: One second, I got one more drug left.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited about my costume. I'd like to put it together. It is homemade. It is not a store bought. The items come from Amazon. But the the idea was you know, all mean.
Speaker 8: Have you said nobody else is gonna be dressed in your costume?
Speaker 3: Nobody? Nobody will think of this cast.
Speaker 4: Someone did text or message me on Instagram yesterday, Dave saying that they were worried about what you were going to be because they have no idea. And every time you say it's a little offensive, they're like, what's a little to Dave.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 9: The scale up little might be a little different from what Bailey and I think.
Speaker 2: Let me can't ask me if if I worked over at Cargill and they had a Halloween get together, I would not wear this costume.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: If I worked over at three M or Medtronic and they had to the lord, Hey.
Speaker 3: We're gonna go all we're gonna get a party room, We're gonna go. I would not wear this costume if I worked at Medtronic.
Speaker 2: Okay, the rules are the rules are different.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 8: I'm also very nervous about my costume. I posted on my Instagram yesterday a clue. Nobody guessed it. I also tell you that nobody else will be dressed up as what I'm being dressed up as.
Speaker 6: Are you sure I'm positive?
Speaker 1: Okay, I am.
Speaker 8: Positive because nobody could even guess it, so it's not top of mind at all.
Speaker 6: I'll have a wig on. Just know that that's the only clue I'm giving you.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, We'll see you tonight at Boo bash And yeah, you don't get you hear your name is on the list. If you're looking at your email for a ticket, you won't get a ticket. You'll just maybe get a confirmation that says, hey, we'll see you there at Boo Bashi show one on one point three kd WB. Hey, don't forget War of the Roses. It's Thursday. It comes up in a few minutes, and it's one of my favorite funniest words, I mean funny, one of the funniest lines in a War of the Roses. And you'll know this line when you hear it, when she's wondering whether her boyfriend's cheating because she says something. It's like one of the my favorite lines in War of the Roses in a long time. Coming up in about five minutes here on kd wub why.
Speaker 9: Lotus Season four is going to be taking place in Paris, Trance in the French Riviera. So what we've done Hawaii, Thailand and Dave, was it Italy or was it Grease?
Speaker 2: I don't remember, I've seen I've seen every one of them, My love White Lotus.
Speaker 9: So anyways, taking place in Paris and for the French Priri era production has begun Scout and Ritzy hotels to shoot on location. HBO did not renew their partnership with the four seasons because that's where they have been filming. So those hotels had been featured in the last three seasons and.
Speaker 1: It was Italy, it was yeah, it was okay good yeah.
Speaker 9: So apparently season four will most likely take place on the Mediterranean coast with a sub plot in Paris, so you'll get a little coastal action, little Paris, little Eiffel Tower. But one of the luxury hotels being scouted is a five store results that was once home to artists and entertainers like Charlie Chaplin, Pablo Picasso, Josephine Baker, and the writer Ernest Hemingway. So I will be looking forward to that because I love that show.
Speaker 4: Frankie Munaz name you haven't heard in a long time, has been keeping quiet about his falling out with his co star Hillary Duff, who he hasn't spoken since two thousand and three. I feel like we were reading a dirt story from two thousand and three with this one. Yeah. Right. He is now almost forty, and he's coming back to the Spotlight for a Malcolm in the Middle reboot, and now he's coming clean about this uncomfortable feud he has with Lizzie McGuire, whose mother apparently cheated him of a job back in two thousand and fos Oh wow.
Speaker 6: So now he's.
Speaker 4: Like, well, I think I've gotten over it over the last twenty years, and I think I can lay it to rest.
Speaker 6: So I think they mended some bridges there.
Speaker 9: I saw an interview he was doing and he said that Hillary Duff's mom was like a crazy stage mom, right, so yeah, I mean if I didn't hear that part that she cheated him out of a job at a guess.
Speaker 6: But they've decided to put it to rest.
Speaker 2: You know, we tried to do like British accents, but also British people try to do American accents. So Prince Harry was on a podcast and he is trying out his best American accent.
Speaker 6: I love Applebee's. I love Applebee's. Now now I'm just sitting here sweating. I ordered red sticks with ranch dressing. I ordered breadsticks with ranch dressing at Applebee's.
Speaker 3: Not bad.
Speaker 4: It's not bad, but it sounds so weird because his voice only sounds good British.
Speaker 2: That's kind of true. It's kind of like sounds like you got marbles in his mouth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ooh, that does not sound good, dude. Will you do the rest of the show and in British Access. Nope.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let you know a couple of things. First of all, Psychic Gary Spivey is going to be on the show to answer your questions at about eight until eight thirty.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Somebody just texted in and they said, I'm hoping that Gary could tell me if the person I'm with now is who I will grow old with. He can answer that question in mass for anybody including you that's listening, because a lot of people go, you know, is this the one? Are they the one? Or should I keep my eyes open? Gary can answer that question even if you don't call, but you gotta have your radio one. Let's do that, maybe right out of the gate at eight o'clock. Gary will be here at about eight o'clock, give or take a couple of minutes, and then he will answer your question about whether that person that you're with now is the person that you're meant to be with forever, and then any other questions that you want to write in with Gary Spyvee. Call in phone is the best way, but we'll also do some text messages. But I would say try to get on the phone and then Gary Spider will be at Boo Bash tonight.
Speaker 6: Let's take a trip before Shannis.
Speaker 5: Just want a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of our sold out shows. Happens now on KDWB talk back. The keyword tears. That's tears on our iHeartRadio app. Okay, do that now, just use the talk back really quick. Get that done out of the way, and you could be in the drawing.
Speaker 2: You will be in the drawing for a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter in concert. And now War of the Roses. And when you hear one of my new favorite lines in War of the Roses, you'll know it right away. And it comes up in the first couple of minutes.
Speaker 4: Well, I think we really offer you free flowers in this economy.
Speaker 3: It's signed for War of the Roses on KDWB.
Speaker 2: We had a lot of unusual War of the Roses lately, and this is just kind of like back to the basics. Okay, So somebody who's seen some evidence that there might be something going on with their boyfriend, so we're calling him to see who he sends flowers to. Yes, that's the essence of War of the Roses. Who do you want to send roses to? You better pick the right name. But before we get to that, we're going to talk to Tessa to find out what the what the suspicion is all about Tessa. We're on right now, We're on Katie WB What made you want to be on more of the Roses today with your boyfriend Jeff?
Speaker 7: He Yeah, So Jeff and I live together, and I woke up the other night, like one in the morning, and I roll over and he's not there, and I know exactly where he is. He's like playing video games in our basement, which is super Himmaline, because I know he's just gonna like complain about being tired the next day, yes to wake up early.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 7: So I go to get him and I go downstairs, but he doesn't hear me. He's like facing away from the stairs towards the TV, and he has his headphones on like he always does, an he's sing video games, but something like something seems a little weird. He's like talking very quietly, which is not usually what he does when he plays video games. He's like talking yelling at the TV. And so I'm like, what the heck is going on? And I get a little bit closer and I realize he's like, how do I say this on the radio?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 7: Like toughing the carrots?
Speaker 9: Why?
Speaker 3: Okay? You know what? It is a weird you know exactly what it is.
Speaker 2: It's he's doing exactly what you described, but in a clever euphemism. Yeah, okay, okay, So then you're suspicious.
Speaker 3: You wonder who, what, why? How long? What's going on?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm like who, Like, clearly he was talking to someone, like did he meet someone playing video games? Like? Is he cheating on me?
Speaker 5: Like what?
Speaker 7: I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know how people react because if that, if that happened to me. Let's say I'm downstairs and I'm playing Halo, yeah, in the middle of the night, and I gotta get up at four thirty in the morning, and Susan comes downstairs. First of all, she'd turn on the light, yank the headphones off me, and then she'd be like, what the what are you to get to bed?
Speaker 3: But what did you do? Did you sneak back upstairs quietly?
Speaker 7: Yeah? Why?
Speaker 3: I don't know why?
Speaker 7: Okay, go ahead, Well, I'm like half I'm half awake. It's one am, and I'm just like like, did I just see that right?
Speaker 3: Or like, so you didn't care? You didn't say anything to him that day?
Speaker 7: No, I mean I was I was thinking like maybe I should just be honest. But then I was like, no, like it's too easy for him to lie to me, and I I want to get on more of the Roses and see what he does so I can kind of just like figure this out.
Speaker 6: Okay, are we sure that it's somebody else?
Speaker 8: But if he was just watching a video like we was talking to somebody though, Yeah, he was talking.
Speaker 9: And you saw video games on his computer or TV whatever he was doing, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean who knows.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's let's let's open that door. It could have been a guy.
Speaker 6: I mean, he could have been talking to one of his buddies.
Speaker 2: Could have been talking to one of his buddies, and it could have been you know, women play Halo too. I don't know what he was playing, whether it's Halo or Black Ops or whatever. Stardu Valley. They have chat on Stardu Valley. They don't not really Okay, all right, not to make light of your situation, but we will call him in a second and see who he wants to send flowers to.
Speaker 3: Okay, turning this little love is in.
Speaker 6: The air or wait, are those lies?
Speaker 3: I guess we'll see.
Speaker 2: I'm part two of Board the Roses on KDWB interesting premise.
Speaker 3: So it's a couple.
Speaker 2: They live together, and I guess he has a habit of playing video games in the middle of the night and he won't go to bed, and then he complains that he's tired the next day. So she wakes up and I don't know if she even said what time it was, but she does that thing where you reach over and your pat your side partner's side of the bed. It's like, oh, they're not there. She's like, I know where he is. He's downstairs playing video games. He needs to get to bed. So she goes downstairs. He's got his headphones on on the Xbox Live or whatever, and he's talking softly with somebody. Nah, I don't do Xbox Live, but I've heard Carson do it, and they yell at each other, Yeah, I got your six I got your six man, right.
Speaker 3: So he's like.
Speaker 2: And then she notices that MS basically is pants around his ankles. Yeah, and so she's like, what's going on? So she wants to know if he's met somebody on Xbox Live that he's not being faithful with. Let's call him set a trap and see who he wants to send roses to.
Speaker 6: Come Friday.
Speaker 9: All right, Jeff, That's all I needed from you today. We're really appreciative of you doing that here. It really helps with our customer satisfaction. So, like I said, we do want to give you a big thank you.
Speaker 1: And with our thank you, it comes with a dozen romantic roses.
Speaker 9: What we'll need from you is who would you want to send the roses out to?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 9: Okay, perfect, we'll get those in the mail later today for you.
Speaker 1: We appreciate your time.
Speaker 2: You know, as I feel bad for like guys on War of the Roses that answer the question the right way and they're all excited like, oh, I'm going to look like a hero, and there's roses and this is really cool.
Speaker 3: Hey, Jeff, do you want to know what's really going on? All right? But what's really going on?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you what's really going on here, Jeff, So pay attention. So this is all a ploy. This is not real. There's no we don't care about your phone service, and we don't care about your you know, like satisfaction, and and there's no roses. We we were put up to this, I say we, And it's the Dave Ryan Show over on Katie w B Radio. We were put up to this by your girlfriend Tessa because she wanted to know for sure if you would send roses to her and not somebody that you met online playing video games. I get it, you're quiet, you don't understand what's going on. Tessa is gonna believe it or not. Tessa's on the phone, she's listening right now, okay, and she's gonna explain if you want to, Tessa, why you wanted to set a trap and see who Jeff would send roses to.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm I'm just looking like I don't know what's going on with you. But I went downstairs the other night and you were talking pretty quietly to someone while you were playing video games, and you had your pants around your ankles, And I just want to know what's going on?
Speaker 4: Oh God?
Speaker 6: Because why why?
Speaker 3: Why can't we just talk about this in person?
Speaker 6: I don't want to, Like, I don't want to people listen to this stuff, and I don't want them.
Speaker 2: That would be embarrassing though, to find out, like your co worker Jeff was.
Speaker 4: Like, Hey, doesn't my coworker Jeff have a girlfriend named Ta?
Speaker 6: You're like, wait a second, don't.
Speaker 2: Worry not many people listen to this show. Don't worry about it. But but continue, you're doing a great job. TESTA. So you were explaining what you saw and why you were suspicious.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just I mean, if you obviously something's going on to if you haven't already talked to me about it, then why would I trust you to tell me the truth? I mean that's why I did this because I want to know the truth. I mean, look, there's there's things that I do in private.
Speaker 3: You know, It's it's like watching like do I keep it from you? Yes? Yes I do.
Speaker 6: What is it a big deal that you could talk to.
Speaker 3: What I was doing?
Speaker 7: Hm? So what exactly were you doing?
Speaker 6: It's not a big deal, Testa? Can we just can we talk about it later?
Speaker 2: I don't really like being exposed to other listeners at the moment. No, but let me ask you a question, Jeff and Tessa, and you've been here, see what you think. Okay, So people will watch the you know, the the site or whatever, but you're talking with somebody. Does that change the whole problem?
Speaker 3: Is that? Is that? A?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's afferent situations to interact with now, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: I just talking to someone online is way different than watching.
Speaker 3: I would agree. I'm totally responding to you.
Speaker 6: Do you know that person?
Speaker 4: Jeff, No, So then it's no, I don't know that person's cheating.
Speaker 6: So it's like a like a sex phone line.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, right, I mean yeah you could.
Speaker 7: You could say that back in the day.
Speaker 3: Sure, huh okay, but now it's on Xbox.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people would be upset if they found out that partner was on some sort of a phone line like that. I mean, not that there's a big difference, but if you're on like an anonymous like phone line. I didn't even know if they have those anymore, where you call that eight hundred number, it's like, oh, live chat whatever, heye, big boy, right. We They used to advertise those on TV. There'd be like an alluring looking woman sitting on a bed and she's like.
Speaker 6: Hey, yeah, hey, big boy, what are you wearing.
Speaker 4: I'm wearing pleasure And then actually, like the picture is a beautiful woman, but on the other end of the phone.
Speaker 3: It looks like me.
Speaker 2: So it's a little bit worse to talk to something. They're both bad, yeah, I mean, especially if your partner doesn't like it. It's like, Okay, if your partner doesn't like it, then it's bad.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 8: She said that they hadn't been intimate. I don't know how recent. Is it terrible, Like, is it terrible that he's going to this At least he is not physically cheating with somebody else.
Speaker 6: I just think it's weird because this person is talking.
Speaker 4: He's talking back and forth with somebody totally totally agree, which seems.
Speaker 6: Strange to me. But I don't know. Maybe I'm a prude.
Speaker 2: Well you are, but I also think that a lot of people who aren't prudes think it's a little bit or a lot strange.
Speaker 4: Some text message. He's probably paying for it as well. Xbox more like six books.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks for all the comments on War of the Roses.
Speaker 2: If you ever missed one, or you want to go back and hear some classics there on Dave Ryan Show, or actually just go to the iHeartRadio app and then search Dave Ryan War of the Roses on KATIEWB on the iHeart app. By the way, speaking of the iHeart app, you're never more than thirty minutes away from another keyword for Sabrina Carpenter, So stay here. Gary Spivey, the world's most gifted psychic on the radio to answer your questions in about another ten minutes or so, so be here for that, and the best way to do it is to call in. But we'll also read some text messages, but a lot of the time it's more phone calls. So that's coming up on KATIEWB.
Speaker 4: All right, it's a holiday today. It is Haunted Refrigerator Night. Have you ever heard of haunted refrigerator Night? Date, No, you're to spread some knowledge for you. So Haunted Refrigerator Night is apparently the night before Halloween where you open up your fridge and you clean it out a little bit. Okay, and I can only imagine what's in your fridge, David, you probably have some nasty, nasty stussion.
Speaker 3: Now ours is actually pretty good.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, So I'm gonna explain to you how you can celebrate Haunted Refrigerator Night. First of all, confront your haunting, open your refrigerator door with a flashlight if you don't have a light in there, and brace yourself to find and discard any long forgotten leftovers. I can guarantee I have some cucumbers in my fridge that have long been forgotten. Yeah, and are probably juicy and gross disgusting right now, use caution for a more immersive experience.
Speaker 6: You can wear gloves in a mask.
Speaker 4: If you're particularly worried about the contents of your fridge.
Speaker 8: Oh gosh, you should not have stuff in your fridge that long that you with a hazmat suit.
Speaker 4: You never know how long do you know those pickles have been in there, those beets have been in there, You don't know, you don't remember.
Speaker 6: Clean thoroughly.
Speaker 4: Use the occasion to clean the entire refrigerator, getting rid of not only lingering food spirits, but also maybe get in there with some cleaner. You know you had something drip in there, Dave, You know you had a meat ring drip in there to.
Speaker 3: The vegetable tray.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, and that little brown juice has been sitting there forever.
Speaker 6: It's green, so clean it ill gross. And then you know what you could do?
Speaker 4: Make it a party, turn it into a social event, making it up I don't know, a haunted pot luck with friends. If you don't celebrate tonight, you can celebrate is Saturday, not tomorrow, Tomorrow's Halloween, Saturday Sunday, something like that. To celebrate Haunted Refrigerator Night. I'm just happy that someone turned this into something, because we should all be celebrating this on a regular basis, not just the day before Halloween.
Speaker 2: It's a good reminder though, because a lot of people like just don't remember. They're like, Okay, you clean out your refrigerator when it becomes tragic when you smell something awful in there, and then you look down on the vegetable drawer and there's a brown goop that dripped down from the whatever that was on the top shelf.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and its eyes are looking back at you. Right, but right, the oldest thing you have in your fridge, Dave.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I have no idea. Probably onions or potatoes or something like that in the vegetable drawer.
Speaker 6: I don't know, Jenny, I don't know.
Speaker 9: It's probably some kind of expired condiment because I keep pretty fresh food.
Speaker 4: That I have to like eat quickly. Okay, well that's smart, though. I've got a lot of pickled beets in my fridge that jar. Yeah, they're in a jar, and technically if it's pickled, it can last forever, right, Not when they sure itself looks gray versus purple, I got you.
Speaker 6: But what's in your fridge that's old?
Speaker 8: Yeah, probably like a kind of like Chick fil a sauce because you can buy them from Walmart or cub or something.
Speaker 4: Someone texted and saying they're just making holidays for everything. Huh, yes, yes they are. It is also a National texture X Day. No, but I decided to celebrate Haunted Refrigerator Night instead, So you're welcome. Though. If you want to text your ex, you can do that while you're cleaning up. You up and then send a picture of the inside of your disgusting fridge.
Speaker 6: You monster.
Speaker 4: Ah, Hey, hey, thank you for celebrating this very special holiday with any of you.
Speaker 2: It is Halloween Eve, Tomorrow night is Halloween. Boo Bash is tonight. We'll see you there. Doors open at six and we would love to meet you. Make sure people are shy. They're like, by I saw you Boo Bash, but I didn't want to come up and say hi, but listening since like nineteen ninety nine, come up and say hi, please, uh and because we'd love to meet you.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go. Can I tell you something?
Speaker 2: Susan just called me and I'm so relieved, amen, because I was so worried. She was supposed to be on the radio at seven o'clock and she didn't answer the phone, and that's not like her. And then she was supposed to She gets up every morning, lets the dog Bernie out, and I'm watching on the ring cam. She had not let Bernie out. So I've been calling her like a fiend over here, worried, and she just called me. So I hit the red end button. Yes, which at least I know that she's alive. You don't want to call her live on air and be like where were you? No, No, no, you don't. You got to pick your battles, Bailey. Yeah, maybe this is your problem. Is you like battle about something the very first date. I can't believe you didn't hold the car door open for me.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking about content. Okay, this would be great. Content is getting an argument.
Speaker 2: We appreciate that. All right, here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna give you a Halloween costume.
Speaker 9: Before we do that, we gotta get someone on for our pros and cons bit tomorrow. So we've started doing this a couple of weeks ago, where we give a topic and we need someone who takes the pro side of it and the conside of it. So tomorrow's topic is going to be Halloween. Now, we already have a very famous celebrity that's going to be on tomorrow to be on the con side of.
Speaker 2: They don't like Halloween, they say it's a garbage holiday.
Speaker 9: We already have someone for that. So what we need is someone who wants to be on that's going to be pro Halloween this time. So we'll have you call right now. If you are a big Halloween person, we want like some bullet points from you. Just tell us what Halloween is the best, and then you're gonna go up again somebody else who If you have listened to the show for years, you'll definitely know who this person on the con side of Halloweens.
Speaker 8: And it's a debate either it's just your pros list, your con thissund like go back and.
Speaker 3: Forth, no Winter, no loser.
Speaker 2: But if you want to do it, we would love to have because we've done like cruises, we did the Taylor Swift Pro com Pro Taylor Swift contailor Swift and this one is about Halloween and.
Speaker 8: It's still tomorrow at seven forty five. You need to be free for ten minutes. Maybe that even sounds good. Here we go with a little costume content. By the way, Gary Spivey, boy, we are busy is coming up in about five minutes or so.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna give you a costume. You tell me, I need a ten second timer on this one. You get ten seconds to think about what you would dress as, Bailey. You're up first, Okay, Mayor of Coon Rapids. Mayor of Coon Rapids. You have ten seconds to think of how you would dress as the Mayor of Coon Rapids for Halloween.
Speaker 6: Okay, take your time, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to wear shorty shorts like Daisy Dukes with crops, and then like a T shirt that says like City of Coon Rapids and one of those raccoon hats, and I'm gonna black out one of.
Speaker 2: My teeth the raccoon hat. Yeah, okay, I love it. You win, You win so far? All right, but you're read eight No vun's busy. He's on the phone, okay, bait Jenny, Yes, Hi, Minnesota road construction planner. Now these are the people who plan the horrible road construction that makes just go. Minnesota Road construction planner, you've got ten seconds to think of your idea for what you're gonna wear.
Speaker 1: Goh, this is tough, but okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, take your time times up.
Speaker 9: So you're gonna take your hair and you're gonna like judge it up a bunch, kind of like you're on Jersey Shore. Because clearly you don't really take care of yourself. If you can't take care of the construction of our Minnesota roads. You also probably have really stinky breasts, so make sure you eat some onions before you start this Halloween costume because another thing is probably hygiens, not like just top of mine for you. And then also I would say like you're gonna build some sort of bed that juts out of your waist because you're basically gonna be laying down the whole time, because that's all you do is lay around and you don't actually.
Speaker 3: Plan bring them back.
Speaker 4: Dave, you are going to dress up like a bike lane, a bike lane, a bike lane.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna cover myself with fat people in lycra.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Now they're gonna have like very colorful shirts that say like dunkin Donuts and things like that. Okay, they're gonna be in tight little biker shorts. But you got to intersperse them with the people who are very fit and very healthy, and then you got to have them weave and all over the place. That's why you gonna watch out for bicycles, because you know what, you could kill them, so you gotta have them weave and all over them a bike lane, I said, by all right, I'm just a black piece of pavement and I got a bicycle on it.
Speaker 6: I don't know where you were going.
Speaker 3: I don't know either.
Speaker 6: Oh, I got to give myself ten seconds. Yeah, I think that's probably your problem.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you one now. But Jane, Jenny, here we go, actually baling and give you one. I'm smart ass, horny chicken farmer. You're a horny chicken farmer. You've got ten seconds to think of what you look like as a horny chicken farmer. Okay, take your time, your horny yeah farm chickens.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna wear really short shorts cut off daisy to.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna wear a.
Speaker 4: Shirt that says I love chickens, and then I'm gonna wear, uh, you know, a trucker hat that maybe has some like eggs on it.
Speaker 6: And then I'm gonna hold a chicken just a little too tight.
Speaker 2: Nobody said your horny four chickens. That's weird that you put that twist on it. But you know what you do?
Speaker 1: You can I give one? Can I give one to you?
Speaker 3: Please? Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah?
Speaker 9: Dave, how would you be a checkout lane like at a grocery store, cap but checkout lane, so go ahead at that time?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I would have a hat that had a big thank you, thank you. I'm so excited.
Speaker 6: It's good.
Speaker 1: That's how Dave's brain works. He's just like immediately, it's like I got it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I would have a hat that had a number on it, uh and then a green flashing light. And then I would have a little window on my belly and then it would you would scan groceries over it. And then I would have a cart that was like, you know, around my waist, like a little basket with items in there. And then every time you would pick up an item and scan it over my belly, I'd go boopoooop.
Speaker 6: I'm cute. I think that would be an actually like a cute costume.
Speaker 3: Hey, no surprise.
Speaker 2: Gary Spivey is the world's most gifted psychic, but he's running late. We always count on Gary to run late, so he will be on from eighth five to eight oh six this morning. All right, Gary Spivey coming up in a minute on one oh one point three k d w B. Call me now for your Gary Spivey question.