Speaker 1: Just the second date update module in the morning. Why are you not getting a call back after you went on a date. We're going to find out right now. Dominic is on the phone with us right now, getting ghosted, and why are you getting ghosted? Dominic? What happens?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: I'm dom man.
Speaker 1: How are you good? Dominic? You're getting ghosted? And I want to know what's going on. What was the date all about?
Speaker 3: I don't know. We met on hand and we went to a restaurant and.
Speaker 1: You haven't talked since the night out that since the dinner that you guys had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, radio silence.
Speaker 1: Okay, I any indications of maybe a part of the conversation did you guys, did you guys feel like things went good with each other? Like, did you guys talk with each other?
Speaker 3: And I think it was fine.
Speaker 1: I think we had a good vibe. All right, let's find out what's going on. Carly is on the phone with us right now, Dominic, say hi to Carly.
Speaker 3: Oh Hi, Carly, Hey, Hey.
Speaker 1: Carl Le Dominics on here and he seems like a nice guy. But we're wondering what's going on? Are you just busy? And that's why you're not calling him back.
Speaker 4: No, I just I don't really know that we're totally for each other.
Speaker 1: What makes you think that, Well, he doesn't.
Speaker 4: Really have like a consistent job, Is that true.
Speaker 3: I'm a freelance photographer.
Speaker 1: It's a gig economy.
Speaker 3: I go from job to job, but work, you know, it comes in busily at times.
Speaker 1: Can you pay your bills? Yeah, for the.
Speaker 3: Most part, I could tell you I take care of myself.
Speaker 1: Well, and Carly, you don't think that that seems like a occupation.
Speaker 4: I just don't think that he's going to be able to provide for me in the way that I would want him to.
Speaker 1: Was there indications of this just from conversation?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like on the date we went to a steakhouse and he was just mentioning how everything was so expensive at the restaurant and how he's just trying to save money. It just felt like a little cheap to me.
Speaker 1: So you you are looking for somebody that has a little bit more of a stable income. That's not somebody that's looking at the menu and saying, I'm not ordering this because I can't afford it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I'm just I'm used to having guys buy anythings. I just didn't even feel comfortable at the dinner, like ordering a steak, like I got chicken, Like I just saw something cheap.
Speaker 1: Who paid for the meal?
Speaker 4: I mean, he did pay for the meal.
Speaker 1: I've paid for the meal.
Speaker 3: Let's be clear.
Speaker 1: Who decided to go to the steakhouse.
Speaker 3: I decided to go to the steakhouse.
Speaker 1: Let's be clear. Would she have been okay if she ordered a steak?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, so I always think she should be presuming.
Speaker 4: So so why were you saying stuff like that? That's what I don't get?
Speaker 3: Then, well, I just think you know better to to have a dollar then to spend a dollar, even if I have a million dollars.
Speaker 1: But I think, I.
Speaker 4: Guess but on a date, that's just not really what I'm looking for.
Speaker 5: I feel like, and I want to be clearing this because some people could have the same thought process that I have, and I want to give you a fair chance.
Speaker 1: What's what's her? What's your name? Carly? Carly? You aren't looking to be taken care of? Are you? Like, you're not looking for a sugar daddy? Or are you?
Speaker 4: I'm just used to being taken care of in relationships.
Speaker 1: So you're looking. You're used to guys or people that you're out with being able to kind of spend on you unlimitedly.
Speaker 2: Let me.
Speaker 3: Spend on the date. Did I'm not.
Speaker 1: Pay for the date?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: I think I know where you're going, keV, And please correct me if I'm if I'm not right. But if if she's looking for like a sugar daddy and somebody's going to shower her with gifts or something, I'm going to have one reaction to. Right if she's just looking like I kind of get the idea of like he doesn't really have a job job, and she wants something a little more secure. I can understand more so that thought process and sympathize with that more so than I want somebody who's going to take me to the nicest restaurants and buy me the greatest gifts and drive fancy.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm used to going to those restaurants, like I'm used to dating people who are able to take me to those places.
Speaker 1: Do you make good money?
Speaker 4: I mean I take care of myself that I want to be taken care of.
Speaker 1: Hey, Dominic, this job that you have, you don't live like in your parents' basement or anything. Like that, like it's not like one of those things like you live on your own, do you have a like a decent.
Speaker 3: I have a nice place. I don't want to tell tales out of school, but you know, after the date, we went back to my place and we made out for a little bit, and it didn't seem like like did my place seem like I didn't know how.
Speaker 1: To take care of my wa So carly, you guys go to eat, you order the chicken, you guys pay the bill, or dominic pays the bill. You say that he's not, you know, the guy, that he's gonna be able to afford it, but you still went back to his place and you guys made out at his house or or his apartment or wherever he was.
Speaker 4: I mean, I wasn't totally sure at the end of the day, like if he was as cheap as I thought he was. I mean, his his apartment's nice, Like it's nice. It's just not you came home super nice yet No, I mean, I mean it's your apartment is fine, Like it's a fine apartment.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, hang on one second, let me grab some calls here and see what listeners think. I'm gonna voice this guy's uh the first caller here in my did I thought they wanted voice the guys or no they didn't. Now I don't need to voices guys. You Zena? Are you there? Zena?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I am right, Zena. You wanted to comment on this? What did you want to say?
Speaker 7: And my opinion, it sounds like she's a bit of a gold digger. I mean, come on, like you are used to being lavist and taking care of like, let's be honest, it's twenty twenty five gold digger ruling a little bit. You get what you get and you don't throw at this a fit. I mean, sometimes the best relationships come out of struggles.
Speaker 1: True. And how is the chicken? Uh? Steven? What's up? Steven? Hey? Stevia definitely sounding materialistic? Yeah, run dominated. What would you do if you were on a date with this girl?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I would tell her to kick rock split the bill?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Kayla? What do you think it's Mojo in the morning?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: I just think she's kind of persnicketty. She's just kind of coming off his mug and like I just I I'm not agreeing with it. And as a.
Speaker 4: Woman, coming you know, coming from a woman, I just I just don't agree with that, you know what I mean, because I mean, you know, it's just not cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you for the call. Like it. We've gotten gold Digger, We've gotten U Danica. What's up? It's Mojo in the morning. You're on with Dominic and Carly doesn't sound like they got a match. What'd you want to say?
Speaker 2: Hey? So, I don't understand how Carly expects a man who she's never met and he has never met her friend and a huge amount of money on her I mean it's the first date. I think he's better off, you know, I understand, uh, you know, he doesn't have a stable job or whatever. But she's sounding rude.
Speaker 1: Can I say this? I think, Dominic, you did make a mistake. And because I'm gonna be one of the only people you So I saw here on the thing that you took her to Ruth Chris for dinner. So you take her to a nice place. So you go there. It's a good steak place. You take her there, and then you start talking about trying to save money and doing all the rest of this stuff. Why not take her to a place you know that's maybe a little bit more affordable, you know what I mean? Like why not? But no, you don't have to go Arvey's. But why not take her somewhere that that is a little bit easier to ease into, Like why bring her to to the baller place?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think maybe in the messages that we sent, I got some sort of vibe that she was the type who wanted these types of things more than I could choose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a mistake. Be yourself, man, Carmela. What's up? Carmela?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 4: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: Good? What's going on?
Speaker 4: I just wanted listening to everything, and you know what, she's standing true to herself.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 4: She is not a gold digger. She's not wasting his time.
Speaker 2: She tried it, it.
Speaker 1: Didn't work, Okay, and be honest. Yeah, hey Carmela, Yeah, Carmela, let me ask you a question. How much is it going to cost me to take you out on a date? Oh?
Speaker 2: You can't afford me?
Speaker 1: That's my kind of girl. Hold on a second, I didn't even urry to somebody like that. I like that, Carmela, that's the greatest. Take care of yourself, and she's out Dominic. Be yourself, buddy. I'm telling you and and and shout out to Dominic too in his photography business. We want to make sure you get some good business with that, Carly. There is Yeah, there is a lid for every pot. Yeah, there's a lid for every pot. And some of them are diamonds. And some of them don't make just chicken, by the way, you ever eat at I'm staking place and order of chicken. It's good, Ruth, Chris is great. They pour butter all over their Is it better than Choos? Honestly, no, it is not better than London. I'm not going to say yes or no. But there are times and places for all of them.
Speaker 5: Hey, Ruth Chris, if you listen and throw me at dinner, all right, and if they say that they'll do it.
Speaker 1: We're taking Dominic with all right. This is the whole of the thirty. On the thirty go back fro down, second date update and more of the roses. This is Mojo in the Morning.