Speaker 1: Mojo in the morning show. So Lydia, we understand has been flirting back and forth through the DMS with a boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So there's this guy that I've spoken to in the past, Like when we first met, we would hang out sometimes with mutual friends. We kissed a few times, but we've never been on like a formal date. And this was like in my early twenties. Well, now that I've been recently single, I'm like, well, let me circle the block on him. He's been posting stuff on social media and so I slid up on one of his stories and we were talking over the weekend and then he's just stopped replying to me out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Wait, so go back for a second. You're you're racing fast through this thing. I know you want to Yeah, don't. Yeah, slow down just a little bit because you're I sometimes have to really hear things, like three times. So you started talking to this guy back in your early twenties. Now you're in your what mid twenties, late twenties seven, So it's been how many years now since you talked to this five years? Five years? And you decided you were going to circle back or he circled back I was going to circle back, and so what was your text or what was your DM to him?
Speaker 2: To circle back?
Speaker 3: I was just saying like, hey, how are you. It's been a long time, Like he posted a selfie of him in his new car that he got, and so I was like, Flori, he drives a.
Speaker 2: Caddy a caddy and I used.
Speaker 3: That as my way because he doesn't post on social media that much, so I use that as.
Speaker 2: My ind And what did he respond?
Speaker 3: And he responded He's like, hey, it's been a while, like miss you.
Speaker 4: And I was like, okay, perfect, Wait he said miss you.
Speaker 2: He did miss me, So you say then to miss you? What did you say?
Speaker 3: I was like, miss you too, and then I was like, miss that kiss that we shared?
Speaker 1: Oh you trying to get okay, wow, that's actually pretty forward. I missed that kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then he just went off with it like he was flirting back and forth with me. We were, you know, sharing some things about the first night that we met, and it's been like nothing sent.
Speaker 1: Can we ask you what happened on the first night or was it something that's too personal teme.
Speaker 3: No, it's fine. We met at a club. We got to know each other a little bit. His cousin is best friends with my best friend, and so after we were getting to talking and having a couple of drinks, we started kissing at the table that we were sitting at. And ever since then we followed each other on social media. We've dmmed back and forth. I've had boyfriends in between the times, so we haven't spoken.
Speaker 5: What was the last like, what was the last the very last text that was set or whatever?
Speaker 3: He sent me a message saying good morning and I said good morning back to him, and then he never responded to me.
Speaker 1: How long has it been since the last five am yesterday?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Relax, Maybe he just doesn't want to come on too strong.
Speaker 5: I feel like if he came out and said good morning first, that's a promising sign to me.
Speaker 6: Really yeah, let's ask like the bare minimum, let's ask the listeners.
Speaker 2: What if he.
Speaker 4: Didn't care, he wouldn't have said anything.
Speaker 2: What do you guys think?
Speaker 1: Do you think that Lydia needs to respond back or do you think that do you think that she should play it cool? I mean, this is interesting. So this is a guy that she shared time with.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like he's the one that got away? Is that why?
Speaker 6: You reached out or are you just in a stage where he was dealing with somebody. Now you're done with that person and you still got that sexual energy, like I need to just bounce on to somebody else and then you hit him up.
Speaker 3: I think that anytime him and I would talk, it was mainly about the first time we met, because we haven't gotten anything off of it.
Speaker 4: So you just want to see if there's anything there, right.
Speaker 3: But he's so shy, he really is, Like it took him a long time through the whole night that we were hanging out to even make a move.
Speaker 5: If he's shy, I mean, that could explain a lot too of why he's not being super forward or I don't know, chatty.
Speaker 1: Uh eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four sixty sixty five six' five four. Eight my first thing THAT i would do is like What kevin, Said what did you? Say you got a? Chill is that what you're? Saying, yeah JUST i. Relaxed, YEAH i THINK i think it's only been twenty four. Hours that would be my first. Thing but if it gets past, nine if it gets past if it gets past the twenty nine, hours then what does she?
Speaker 2: Do it still too how?
Speaker 1: LONG i don't know if it's what if we're days or even weeks.
Speaker 6: Away if it's, weeks that's. Clear, yeah that's saying a lot without having to say. Anything, lydia you like this?
Speaker 2: Guy? Huh is it a? Question is this guy got? Hair there's a lot of. Hair every TIME i ever.
Speaker 1: Talked to her about guys that she's, with this guy got hair because some of these guys don't have any.
Speaker 2: Hair some of these guys have. Hair you gotta take a. Trip what's, Up? Brian how you? Doing not much, kidding, BUDDY i gotta tell you.
Speaker 3: Something i'm listening to a little comments you were gonna say about, Uh.
Speaker 6: LYDIA i was, like, man you need to calm.
Speaker 2: Down and my, Friend i'm asking the. Question she, said something happened the first. NIGHT i wanted to know if it's WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Thought we just got to do a second day to day from, THAT i know we're doing it right.
Speaker 1: Now we'd be great if we could get him to come on with. Us that would be even better than just us asking what do you think she should? Do should she send him another message or?
Speaker 2: Wait She i'd wait.
Speaker 6: A little bit, longer maybe like child tomorrow and then shoot.
Speaker 2: Something, yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: You want to be a pick, me you.
Speaker 3: KNOW i don't want to sound thirsty at.
Speaker 2: All, Hey, mark what's? Happening BUT i Am.
Speaker 6: Ledia lydia needs to reach.
Speaker 7: Out wasn't her cousin or who's the best friends.
Speaker 6: With his with his?
Speaker 7: Friends?
Speaker 3: Yeah so my best friend and his best friend are.
Speaker 2: Cousins reach out and see if any reach out and see if.
Speaker 1: Anything ben, SAID i doubt.
Speaker 3: It he's not going to talk about. That there's no.
Speaker 1: Way, well you can also find out what's going on in his life, too based on reaching out to.
Speaker 2: Them is what that? Is that also what you're? Thinking, yeah.
Speaker 1: EXACTLY I i think that this is, uh this is good to see That lydia's out there having.
Speaker 2: Fun what's, Up? Amanda what do you? THINK i Think lydia should go for it and send him a message right? NOW i Think lydia should should be the aggressor in the situation and go for what she.
Speaker 1: Wants do you Think lydia should start sending him? Nudes?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 7: Whatever take not.
Speaker 4: Even, That.
Speaker 1: Amanda you're not a good. Friend there's sposed to be a good friend here and he supposed to be protective Of. Lydia what's, Up christina High, HI i.
Speaker 7: Think lydia needs to be. Patient, YEAH i think. THAT i think that in five, years especially if he's already got like a shy, demeanor he's probably contemplating. Things you, know it didn't work out the first, time but obviously there's something there or else he would have never responded to begin.
Speaker 1: With, yeah but by the, way why why did it not work out the first?
Speaker 5: Time?
Speaker 2: Lydia?
Speaker 3: Oh we weren't going to take each other serious after? That?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah do good things come to those who? Wait or is it?
Speaker 1: Absolutely we had a sales manager here one time that you used to tell the sales department good things never come to those who. Wait you got to be the. Aggressor AND i thought that that was actually a great.
Speaker 6: Comment sometimes sometimes great things come to those who.
Speaker 2: Wait then other times it is just the.
Speaker 4: Leftovers BUT i think she should wait just one we're, Day, denise.
Speaker 2: What do you? Think?
Speaker 7: HEY i was just, saying maybe he really didn't read.
Speaker 1: It maybe somebody else read. It oh, gosh somebody is actually answering for. HIM i don't think we're all going, no that's not the, case because we don't want that to be the. Case but no guys letting, anybody what's Up, tony how you, Doing?
Speaker 2: Buddy Good, Mojo.
Speaker 4: Lydia if he's a shot, guy she might have to be a little thirsty.
Speaker 2: Man his, Chill. Lydia lydia wants somebody to tell her to be thirsty.
Speaker 3: Anyway she just don't want to say.
Speaker 2: It that's, All.
Speaker 1: LYDIA i just answer, then just respond to him saying.
Speaker 3: The second text, AGAIN i would do. It he's not doing, That. Lydia that's your.
Speaker 2: Problem it is my. Problem culture culture. Up let me tell you.
Speaker 3: What if he was actually, interested he would keep going like he would keep the conversation. Going he would ask me to go.
Speaker 2: Out but you, said he's a say guy he texted you this morning and say good.
Speaker 7: Morning that's probably that was probably hard enough him to do.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 1: Anyway the difference Between lydia And beyonca Is bianca would already be at his house knocking on the.
Speaker 2: Door IF i didn't think that's a.
Speaker 3: Guy i'm gonna get that second.
Speaker 7: Kiss You you're not gonna get that second.
Speaker 2: Kiss i've been thinking about.
Speaker 3: That but that might be his. Problem you know, What i'm saying Like i'm a catch and he is. Too but if you're not going to make.
Speaker 2: Them burd, okay, okay, GOING.
Speaker 3: I just want to be like you, know you want. To but he always wants the boys to. Chase they, should they should court the.
Speaker 4: Woman these.
Speaker 1: Guys we need a class for these guys, Though. Tony she's. Right these guys are are lame these, Days.
Speaker 6: Tony they.
Speaker 2: Are, YEAH i mean, yeah but he's a shy.
Speaker 4: Guy you can't you, can't you can't.
Speaker 1: Just bring him out his here like twenty twenty and early. Thirties guys are a bunch of lame. Guys they're just sitting home playing video games all, Day.
Speaker 2: Tony that's.
Speaker 3: True this is.
Speaker 1: True all, Right well let's see what. Happens lydia will give us a second. Date Second Date update