Speaker 1: Version six of the Initials game is now available at Initials game dot com. If you love the radio version of Initials, you will love the home game. Perfect for campfires, game nights, or family get togethers. Get the brand new version version six of Initials at Initials game dot com.
Speaker 2: The Power Trips twenty fifth Anniversary Las Vegas Bash is on. Join us November eighteenth through the twenty third at Circa Resort and Casino for live broadcasts, a huge anniversary party and purple football at stadium. Swim book with promo code power Trip for an exclusive room rate. Full details at kfa in dot com Slash Vegas.
Speaker 3: I'd like to formally invite Justin Guard to join the Power Trip Morning Show in Vegas for our twenty fifth anniversary, in case Burrow never gets there, you know, I mean, just in case Bumper and Bumper never makes it to twenty five years. I want Jersey to know he's welcome to join the powers At Morning Show exactly.
Speaker 1: Tru that goes for all the show is right, because they're not guaranteed to make it to twenty.
Speaker 2: Five so well who and beyond the shows, I mean, we've got to get barbed down there, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Barb loves Vegas.
Speaker 5: No you all the time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm going in September.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come back in London.
Speaker 6: I'm very busy.
Speaker 4: What's in September?
Speaker 6: The iHeart Radio Music Festival?
Speaker 1: Which which one?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 7: So just the one replaceable? Okay, thanks, it's not canceled. It's almost sold out. Thanks for asking.
Speaker 8: Yes, we never talked about it.
Speaker 6: You know what? Got enough funny you today.
Speaker 7: I would have been here earlier, but I was coming from Janesville, so it just took me a little bit longer.
Speaker 1: She's always listening little bere Martin or j Martin. Lit'll be little be loose.
Speaker 6: I know it's the best, right, I've just heard so much about it. I don't look at this guy.
Speaker 1: I've never met him mine.
Speaker 9: I listened to you on The Common Man many times.
Speaker 6: I've listened to you on all these shows. You're you do an awesome job. I love that his name is. It's the best name ever.
Speaker 10: Yeah, gery, have you ever watched his high school football highlights?
Speaker 6: I haven't what.
Speaker 10: Was here because well I didn't know if you'd already brought him up, So I didn't want to jump in because Ben was kind of rolling on the Bikings. You should see rag Goose's high school football highlights, no kidding.
Speaker 4: They're on YouTube. Yeah, very easily.
Speaker 9: Position did you play tight end?
Speaker 4: Record setting? Record setting? Is that right?
Speaker 10: The kid just broke his record like two years Agogoose had to go back and basically passed the baton.
Speaker 6: At Which school was this?
Speaker 4: Wheaton High School? Wheton, Minnesota?
Speaker 6: Okay, I don't know where that warriors on the border of.
Speaker 9: Both Dakotas and Minnesota. Basically not a.
Speaker 4: Lot of trees.
Speaker 1: What was the record for touchdowns or catches or yards, receptions and touchdowns?
Speaker 4: So who's the Who's the kid that broke it? His name is Clinton Dennerman. He was much better than I was. He going somewhere.
Speaker 9: He went to college and he did not play college okay football, but he had plenty of interest, but he wanted to focus on the studies.
Speaker 4: I guess just drag those guys.
Speaker 8: Yeah, just making I mean, yeah, sticky fingers.
Speaker 9: Back then, Yeah, I mean, look, spray everything on our hands.
Speaker 8: I mean, my gosh, dude.
Speaker 4: How many touchdowns are we talking though? Fourteen? I think okay, I love the I think it's okay.
Speaker 1: You can you can just say it it's yeah.
Speaker 4: I opened it the year book. It's fine and just.
Speaker 8: Moves and skills and running people.
Speaker 4: I'm impressed, like hyped is dragging guys at the pylon.
Speaker 8: Yeah you had some. You had some bicyps on you too.
Speaker 9: Man, kind of had the same celebration every time, which is just like yeah, yeah, christ pump.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I am very excited.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you that is uh, that is high school football at its best right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the nineties.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Was it one of those fall of ninety nine?
Speaker 1: So was it one of those towns to where the whole town came to the game because there was nothing else to day?
Speaker 9: The night lights man wheat and back then the crowd would kind of crowd up on the field, like on the track.
Speaker 4: I think now they have a nicer track so.
Speaker 9: They're not allowed to stand on it, but you know, just felt like the whole town is right on top.
Speaker 4: Of the field. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Football, everym with tracks, gotta have the track and field track.
Speaker 10: There's literally corn on the field. We're watching right now. It's the track and then a cornfield. It's the best kid.
Speaker 8: Had an arm too, man, I mean you guys were the.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the quarterback Brandon Barker. He's a coach up in war Road. I believe now look at you.
Speaker 8: It's fun.
Speaker 9: I think he has to show that video to his kids as proof that he could do a one one day in the past.
Speaker 3: Were you guys kids like in third grade out on the school yard at recess tome at each other all? So he grew up together and played every year and all that stuff.
Speaker 8: Yep, that's awesome, man.
Speaker 9: It was a big I mean out of the I think in our class we had fifty in our class, so about twenty five boys, and almost every boy would be out.
Speaker 4: For football every year.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you just find the spot where everyone can be successful.
Speaker 8: Look at your sack until you play defense a little bit too, My goodness, block punt blocking a punt too. What's going on all right?
Speaker 4: What kind of music we got to this hype video? Yeah, it's a good one.
Speaker 8: It's a public enemy. It's it's really bothersome.
Speaker 4: After the police.
Speaker 8: I don't know why you use that, lou.
Speaker 10: But I'm sure your news director loves that too.
Speaker 3: Didn't know you had a problem with the police.
Speaker 1: This is a this is a Chris Farley asked question. But what's up with news lately. You know what's new in the news.
Speaker 9: You know, I don't know if you've heard of something called Wiener Wednesday on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, called Wednesday in here.
Speaker 4: But yeah, and I'm not going to joke about it. That's your guys job.
Speaker 9: Sure, but it's this uh, sexual harassment thing going on in Saint Paul.
Speaker 4: So I've been pretty deep into that.
Speaker 9: I might be on that again today getting testify.
Speaker 4: This is where los Man. No, that's that's that's a fun start over there, right. So it has been crazy the last few years for the news. Yep.
Speaker 9: And there's a primary election this week on Tuesday, so that'll be a big one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what's that.
Speaker 4: Wednesday? We're good with that.
Speaker 6: We understand what primary? Can you do that online?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Do you like working in Minnesota?
Speaker 4: I love Minnesota? Yeah, hard not to have.
Speaker 6: You ever worked anywhere else?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I worked in Buffalo, and so I'm really disappointed about that stadium.
Speaker 4: I love Buffalo.
Speaker 8: That's a good city, right, Yeah, I like that place.
Speaker 9: Worked in Tucson, Arizona, and started my career in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Speaker 4: Were you in Buffalo and Bruce Almighty was working there?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: But I love that.
Speaker 9: In fact, the technology exists now to do a live shot on the Maid of the Mist, But back then that was complete fiction. No kid in that movie came, but there would be no way to pull that off.
Speaker 7: I ever thought about that, right, But now that they have like the backpacks satellite, Yeah, interesting.
Speaker 9: I wonder if anybody's done it since then? Quite an assignment.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, did they have a casino downtown when you lived there.
Speaker 4: In Niagara Falls?
Speaker 8: Oh? They have one downtown now. I've been told.
Speaker 1: Buffalo and Niagara casino construction updates right here on the fan Chad loves it address. Since we're going around the room, you were with the drunken Scanies and the Twins correct over the weekend? It was how about how about what happened here? Though we can talk twins in a second as well, but how about the bananas taking over the town?
Speaker 6: Crazy?
Speaker 7: It was fun to follow along see all the pictures. Cool to see Brian Dozer out there strikeout and sorry do but still yeah, but uh, I'm not surprised to see that the crowd turned out like that.
Speaker 6: But yeah, crazy maur Arnault was there.
Speaker 7: I couldn't stop watching the Instagram reels, and then I had serious fomo.
Speaker 4: It is such a good job.
Speaker 6: Oh god, it was awesome.
Speaker 1: The iron lotus catches, so I can't believe.
Speaker 6: I can't stop watching it.
Speaker 8: You know who was not there and his kids were very angry. Gergy was not there.
Speaker 4: No, couldn't get tickets. Couldn't get tickets. Yeah, I tried.
Speaker 10: It was in the lottery. They had to settle for back to back links games. I hope that was okay for him. Yeah, it's weird though.
Speaker 1: Again I over or I should say overlooked, slash underestimated. I thought it was gonna be like, oh, the Bananas are in town this weekend. I did not know it was going to be like a cultural take over for seventy two hours.
Speaker 4: They do like the pre party. There's a concert, like it's a whole day thing.
Speaker 2: There was a making money all day game on the streets. They saw streets down in Minneapolis for this.
Speaker 8: Cons that's awesome, big Zecho.
Speaker 2: No, it was like it was like the local beach Coconuts house.
Speaker 1: Band CINCHI get Banana Rama to play every game after a Banana's game.
Speaker 8: That's why you're not on the idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a silly idea. That's too obvious, like the locker room. No one's going to go for that. Come on, what did they sing.
Speaker 8: Right, cool Summer?
Speaker 1: Oh that was them, Yeah, the original one, not Taylor's. I was going to say they did on different one, Back of a Car.
Speaker 4: No, different one.
Speaker 6: Both great songs.
Speaker 4: Banana Rama Yeah, I don't know. Shout out to the Bananas. They did something. They're doing something right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The Twins obviously were playing the best record in baseball. Two out of three went the wrong way, but they were competitive all week and against the team of the best record.
Speaker 7: The road trip was competitive pretty much those whole way out. Three walk off losses that that stinks and what was it six losses or five?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 7: I now? It all blends again like so many one run yeah, one run game.
Speaker 10: So did you find your umbrella though, I think that's the critical question. Yeah, that was exped to follow you on social media.
Speaker 7: I was like freaking out all morning, you know, along road trip, you just want to be home. I'm like, and I look at the weather and it's going to rain all day.
Speaker 6: I'm like, no, I don't want rain delays. Packed my umbrella, packed.
Speaker 7: My raincoat and everything, and got to the ballpark. I'm like, what the what is going on with me? I turned forty and I star this is my mind elsewhere. It's not going to get better ballpark a million times? And how it didn't you know Dawn on me that oh yeah they have a roof, even though that roof leaks quite a bit.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like Buffalo, yeah really yeah?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Well so home tonight though against the Baltimore Yeah yeah, Dean Craamer.
Speaker 6: Brice in this former team should be fun.
Speaker 4: Thursday?
Speaker 8: Was that you guys go field a Dreams on Thursday?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we don't cover it, so I unfortunately don't get to go. I know, I'm bummed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, drive the four hours.
Speaker 7: Yeah I thought about it, but I don't get very many days off.
Speaker 4: So drive to Wheaten.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: I don't know what for they don't there's no high school football or anything this week. Just go all eye fishing, something to do?
Speaker 1: Doesn't high school football starts before the end of the month, but does it not? Isn't there some can we talk about this a week or two ago where there's some weird schedule because of the late day bit a week from the day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, the school starts, so early this year. I can't believe we're already at that point of the summer. I know.
Speaker 1: Wow, that also gets worse as you get older, right, the summer gets shorter.
Speaker 4: August tenth came very quickly.
Speaker 10: I thought I had a lot of time for this game when you sent the text like six months ago.
Speaker 6: I forgot until yesterday.
Speaker 7: Yep, got to take Via to camp in the morning. I was like, I think I got to play Initials tomorrow.
Speaker 4: So I don't know how taging us on Instagram so we remember.
Speaker 1: Well, see again this is you know you forgot, Gerdsey forgot. Audre is dealing with umbrellas. Lou's been practicing a week. He's taking it seriously. Advantage Lou ragose. Let's go, all right, and again. All Zach does is win. He comes off the bench like once every three months and just wins and then sits down again. He just wins all the time. Fun all right, So one of you will win and move on. But one of the listeners gets a crack at one hundred and twenty one thousand, five hundred dollars because the jackpot's also right after this, I'm the fan up next.
Speaker 2: It's the Initials game featuring the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Jackpot called one eight hundred three to two zero fifty three twenty six for your shot at the Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 4: Next on the fad Our Rheart Radio Music Festival presented by Capitol.
Speaker 6: Line, He's coming back to Las Vegas September eighteenth and nineteen. That team obil Arena.
Speaker 1: All right, we've made it to quarter final number eight. We have seven semi finalists that are already through. Kelsey Cook, Belinda Jensen, Tatum Everett, Brenda Maleski, Chris Hockey, Brett Blake Moore and Rick Fields are the seven that are through. We have a whole giant mess of people trying to get wild cards, and we don't know what we're doing yet because we got too many people. But we'll figure that out sometime this week. The only way to guarantee you move on is to win this quarter final.
Speaker 4: Let's meet the competitors.
Speaker 2: This is Initials Game six forty three on the Power Trap, presented by Builders and Remodelers.
Speaker 1: All right, The Initials Game is presented by Builders and Remodelers, Minnesota's premier exterior home services company for over seventy three years for window siding, roofing, indoors, Visit builders and remodelers dot com. Let's go around the room. Zachary's in Christ's spot Isiazac.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Corey.
Speaker 1: Let's wint we just start with you in Audra, Zach Halberson.
Speaker 4: You are the what f?
Speaker 5: Fifth seed?
Speaker 1: I believe you have seed number five? How do you feel about that number one?
Speaker 4: Actually? I thought it was fourth? Isn't that fourth? I think you're five? Four? Great start? Are you sure? I am? You set me the list? I don't know, man. I think it's nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know pressure, it's a lot of pressure, but excited for it.
Speaker 4: And uh, great group of people here.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm gonna I'm worried about worried about guards E and.
Speaker 4: Anybody else.
Speaker 1: All right, so you're your sponsor. Team up with Audre Martin.
Speaker 4: Hi, Audre? How are you? Good morning? How do you feel?
Speaker 6: Very nervous?
Speaker 4: Just your free run?
Speaker 1: Just play loose?
Speaker 4: Who cares? We'll see what happens, right, all right, Zach and Audre? What happens?
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry Audre and I are sponsored today by our amazing friends that buy the yard, and then either of us win today stick around for one of a kind offer from by the yard.
Speaker 4: All right, Justin Guard is here.
Speaker 1: Justin Guard is the only person to ever win this tournament not named aj Monsour.
Speaker 4: Hi, Justin? How's it going? What are these cameras?
Speaker 1: We do this thing called camping dot com slash watch. We do three and a half hours and then premiums. You can watch it on YouTube. We're a radio station, yes, but.
Speaker 4: Our listeners like to watch it sometimes as well.
Speaker 1: So if you are either on the Powers of five point thirty to nine or your program password, you can be filmed as well.
Speaker 10: So wait, you have like forty contributors on your show every day and someone to turn the cameras on.
Speaker 4: Yes, Wow, good being you guys. Not bad.
Speaker 1: This is where we get to go to Vegas seven times a year at least.
Speaker 4: Wow. Well, now I'm nervous. I didn't know this. I would address better.
Speaker 1: JG is sponsored by our great friends at Radco andradco dot com. If he wins, listen for a special offer from Radco.
Speaker 4: Lou Ragos is here. Good morning, Lou, good morning, glad to be here. Lou's played once and I think what did you get? Three or four? And also I think free.
Speaker 1: Okay, you were competitive, came in and ended it.
Speaker 9: But yeah it was good. I got a generous seed and I appreciate. I'm here to live up to it.
Speaker 4: Love it.
Speaker 1: Lewis sponsored today by our amazing friends at Seventh Avenue. Pizza on sale for five nine at all King's County Markets and if you Wednesday listened for a special offer from seventh Avenue.
Speaker 4: Little Bee is also here. Good morning. How are you right? You remembered?
Speaker 1: But do you remembered? That's why I take everybody. You got to take everybody.
Speaker 4: Very smart. Little Bees here.
Speaker 1: And Little Bee is sponsored by our great friends, the Great Clips. You're playing for Marns and if she wins today, stick around and hear how you could win free haircuts for a year from Great Clips.
Speaker 4: Don't get marnied. I don't get marniing.
Speaker 6: It's my worst fear.
Speaker 4: What's the worst that can happen? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Get zero?
Speaker 4: Who cares?
Speaker 6: Literally the worst?
Speaker 4: Didn't you get zero the first year I did?
Speaker 9: Thanks for reminding me.
Speaker 4: You're back. You're fine. The world kept on spinning, not at the end of the wall.
Speaker 7: Was back when I was the fourteen seed in year one?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, way too high hopes.
Speaker 4: Well, you've played well in the.
Speaker 6: Past, the last seed in this group.
Speaker 4: You gotta practice all you gotta practice like Lou.
Speaker 1: And Lou practice by listening to podcasts. But you can also just buy the home game version at an Initials Game dot count.
Speaker 4: You know that I am much. I knew I liked to.
Speaker 1: Initials Game doc count got the fourteen seed. Yeah, before our quarter final number eight, we got to possibly give away a whole bunch of money, like one hundred and twenty one thousand, five hundred dollars because it's time for the jackpot.
Speaker 2: It's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot. That's right, Core, The Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot is currently at one hundred and twenty one thousand, and five hundred dollars. Looking at my new car, save money on your current car loan with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now offering auto loans as low as four point two nine percent APR applied today at Saint Paul FCU dot org slash KFN federally insured by the NDCUA.
Speaker 1: All right, this then goes up five hundred dollars every week it goes up five hundred dollars every Friday. On Friday, the caller got one letter right, so one two fifty. If you get one in the right spot, you win two hundred and fifty bucks. But if you get them both right, you went on one hundred and twenty one thousand, five hundred dollars. Do you guys do that on your show as well? Gersy giveaway one.
Speaker 4: Hundred K or not?
Speaker 1: I don't even remember the last time we had tickets to give away. Saint Paul, Federal Credit Union is the best. All right, Audre, we have two packets left. You're going to decide the fate of this group and the fate of the caller. Do you want packet number two or packet number four?
Speaker 4: Those are the two left. I'm going to go with four, all right, You're going number four?
Speaker 6: Better be good?
Speaker 4: I know, trust me, I know. All right.
Speaker 1: I'll see what we got here. See if this guy can win Ordale can win one hundred k?
Speaker 4: Good morning? What is your name? Way? Hi, Clay? How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm very well?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 4: Pretty?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 4: Man? Clay?
Speaker 1: You get a crack at one hundred and twenty one thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Is that a lot of money to you? Or does that mean nothing? That's a little chunk.
Speaker 1: It's a little chunk. Okay, well we're happy. Well, all you have to do is say the two correct letters. What are they?
Speaker 4: Oh? Is an orange G as in George?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: Is an orange g as in George? Like og og Interesting combo.
Speaker 1: Guess all right, you're going for one hundred and twenty one, five hundred dollars. If you have one, right, you get two fifty? Give them both right, you're crazy rich and that's a little chunk of money according to you, which is pretty cool. H Clay's guessing O G. Does he have either letter correct?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Interesting? Guess all right? All right, Clay? Nope, nope, nope, nope, nope. Even with og strange way off the board, I was really glad it wasn't og way way way off the board.
Speaker 1: Nopeh Audre pickpacket for the initials for a game six forty three, both consonants. We're going D T, a letter D and then the letter T. All right, yell out, your name is your buzzer best out of twelve again, you got to get three to get in this wildcard mess four guarantees you a spot with a wildcard. Just win the thing and we're moving on. DT Audra barb, justin, Zach and Liu. Everybody ready, Here we go. Number one of DT.
Speaker 5: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: One word comes from French, meaning straight, as in narrow water passage.
Speaker 5: Clue number two.
Speaker 4: Some are extremely fast.
Speaker 5: Clue number three actually.
Speaker 4: Debuted in eighteen ninety four.
Speaker 5: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: Utilize an old English.
Speaker 5: D Clue number five.
Speaker 1: Nineteen thirty five, nineteen forty five, nineteen sixty eight and nineteen eighty four were really good years.
Speaker 4: Fine clue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: They wear navy blue, orange and white.
Speaker 4: Zach was slightly first or Detroit Tigers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is correct, That is the Detroit Tigers. Oh, just buy a sliver, Zachary, all right. I thought we were gonna have to do an instant replay there for a second for who rang in second? But Zach gets Detroit Tigers and takes an early one to nothing lead. Here's number two of d T Clue number one. Timing is essential because lag time must be pretty short. Clue number two might zoom.
Speaker 5: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: In the military, this requires two bullets.
Speaker 5: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: This typically requires just one finger guardsy yep. Double tap that. That is a double app on social media, and of course if you're shooting guns, a double tap. It's Gersey on the board and it's a one to one score between Gersey and Zacher.
Speaker 10: Slam dunk that Parker somehow didn't get I missed that. It was a betterless blame Andre. Here we go one to one. Gersey has one, Zach has one. Here's number three of.
Speaker 5: D T clue number one.
Speaker 1: It's often connected to major events.
Speaker 5: Clue number two.
Speaker 4: Is updated over time. Zach yeap death toll.
Speaker 1: That's right, that is a death toll in hal Verson gets point number two.
Speaker 4: You love updating death tolls.
Speaker 8: Seriously, it's dark.
Speaker 4: You got that way too way too quick, way too fast.
Speaker 1: That should have been lose. Let's lose wheelhouse before it on the news. Zach has two, Gersey has one. Here's number four.
Speaker 5: Of DT clue number one.
Speaker 1: It's historically white clue number two. Traditionally rectangular.
Speaker 5: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: It's commonly sold in packs or in bundles.
Speaker 4: Clue number four reusable.
Speaker 1: Audra yep, dish towel. That's right, good one quick ringing too. I love the laser ringing just boom, Madra that was fast dish towel. Will get to Audra Martin on the board, and we have three of you on the board. Zach has two, Audra has one, Guerzy has one. A barbon Lou used to have what eight items ago? Here we go number.
Speaker 5: Five of DT Clue number one.
Speaker 1: The first time this name was used was at a South Carolina mall in nineteen eighty nine. Zach okay del Taco Halverson out for the rest of number five.
Speaker 5: Clue number two there are.
Speaker 1: Over fifteen thousand. Clue number three is branded with the color green for obvious reasons. Clue number four have been accused of creating what are called food deserts limited access to nutrition fresh food.
Speaker 5: Clue number five you.
Speaker 1: Also might find party supplies, candy ingredients.
Speaker 6: Odra Dollar Tree right here.
Speaker 7: That is a.
Speaker 1: Dollar tree started in eighty nine in a South Carolina mall. Dollar Tree gets Odra point number two and ties nice job, Zach Elverson barblue.
Speaker 4: How are we feeling not great?
Speaker 1: Core? Lou?
Speaker 4: Still waiting for it?
Speaker 9: Still waiting for it?
Speaker 1: Are you regretting all the hours of podcasts you're put out?
Speaker 4: Regretting telling you about that. Still plenty of time, Still plenty.
Speaker 1: Of time, though seven to go, you're only two back. Here's number six of d T.
Speaker 5: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: The first word is used to emphasize the intensity.
Speaker 5: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: This involves a metaphorical depletion guardsy yep, desperate times Nope, all right, makes sense? Nope, guerdsy out for the rest of number six. Clue number three can severely crush motivation.
Speaker 6: We'll be yep, downtime.
Speaker 1: No, they'll be also out for number six. We're down to Lou, Adra and Zach. Clue number four likely lowers focus, concentration, and coordination.
Speaker 5: Clue number five, you might.
Speaker 1: Feel heavier, sluggish. Final clue Clue number six, This is fatigue or extreme exhaustion.
Speaker 4: Are down trodden?
Speaker 1: No, let me finish Clue six. But we're down at is Lou and Zach. Clue number six fatigue or extreme exhaustion, especially after a long day at work or potentially a really long flight. Five four three two one. I think who was first? Lou five four three two one, Zach five four three two one.
Speaker 4: Nobody got it?
Speaker 1: Extreme exhaustion, You're extremely what got tired?
Speaker 4: Close?
Speaker 1: What's what's the what's the uh emphasize word though not dog tired, You are tired. That's a hard one. Dead tired is point number six. Nobody got it. Everybody kind of danced around it multiple wrong guess is all good? Though nobody gets dead tired, and we have a tie. At halftime, Zach has two, Audre has two gird, he has one low, and Barb have six items to go to.
Speaker 4: Not get marnied. She hates that. She just hates it.
Speaker 1: Number seven of DT Clue number one might have nice legs.
Speaker 5: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Often temporarily surrounded by people wadra dining table dinner table.
Speaker 4: I threw the man hanging on a second here? What do we do with this one?
Speaker 1: I think I have to give that to you because that's the same it's the same concept. I had not literally hadn't thought of dining table. I was gonna have dinner table is dining table. We're gonna that's the same thing.
Speaker 4: Correct. I know I'm the judge here, but.
Speaker 1: Anybody have a problem with dining table versus dinner table table?
Speaker 7: Because you said nice legs, dining tables are typically nice.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's dinner. How do I not think of dining table.
Speaker 2: You can give it towards I mean the home people has and dining tables as a section.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it's the same thing. All right, that's the tough one.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 4: Audre gets point number three.
Speaker 1: Already you're in this wildcard mess dinner table slash dining table point number three for Audre. Zach has two. Gersey has won five items to go. Here's number eight of DT. Clue number one can be spontaneous or planned Zach Clue number two Zach day trip the wow, Zach Wow, it is weird. We go all six clues with Dead Tired and nobody knows it. And I say, it can't be spontaneous, you're planning. He just nails day trip spontaneously, nails.
Speaker 4: It with day trip.
Speaker 10: I mean, the only one to hear he takes day Tree. He went to go watch the the clips. Just grab Chad and dream about that. I mean, it's just if you get the letters, you get the letters man, just grabbing chats, grabbing chads. He goes to get burritos with Hawk. This list is made for him. Yam all right, Audra three, Zach three. Gersey won four items ago. Nobody's mathematically out yet. Here's number nine of DT.
Speaker 5: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Might be considered mildly or playfully critical.
Speaker 5: Clue number two.
Speaker 4: This is an idiom, but it's also a person.
Speaker 1: Clue number three is the opposite of gullible. Clue number four needs evidence. Zach Yeap doubting Thomas, that's right, Zach.
Speaker 4: Freaking Alberson Man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this list is idious.
Speaker 4: You're not familiar with the New Testament.
Speaker 10: I think we're out of versions of initials game dot com. I think you've tapped out. Yeah, I don't think there should be a seven.
Speaker 1: This is a dumb you're getting emails Zach has four, A has three. All right, Barb and Lou can't win the semi final, but you can still.
Speaker 4: You can still get three and get into the.
Speaker 1: Wildcard mess And obviously you want to get on the board three to go, Audrey, you're just one back girds. You need all three, but you're not mathematically oh yet either. Zach has a one point lead with three to go. Here's number ten of DT.
Speaker 5: Clue number one. Rolls Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Development and advancement came during World War Two.
Speaker 5: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: It's also common that using the animal word version is also widely acceptable. Clue number four the standard is gray or silver. Clue number five wraps.
Speaker 4: All right. Final clue Clue number six duct tape.
Speaker 1: Audra has four, so we're gonna have somebody lose with four or more, so one of you is automatically wild carding, missing up and making the other seven people even more pissed that they're in a pinch. Adra has four, Zach has for we have two to go. One of you is going to advance for sure. The other one's going to advance with a wild card Barb and Lou's still trying to get on the board. Gersey's mathematically out, but you can get the last two and get in that wild card mix as well. Here's number eleven of DT.
Speaker 5: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Often connected to a surprise or the unexpected.
Speaker 5: Clue number two might.
Speaker 1: Be because of confusion or disbelief.
Speaker 5: Clue number three.
Speaker 4: This is often.
Speaker 1: Attached to an extremely attractive person.
Speaker 4: Lou, double take. That's a double take. All it took, was Lou. What happens when you walk past somebody hot at the mall? It's a double take. I do a double take.
Speaker 1: Yes, Lou, you're on the board. That is a double take, and we're going to have a walk off winner, all right, Final one number twelve. Zach, you get this right. You're advancing Audre, You get this right. You're advancing Lou, JG and Barb trying to get on the board and keep this thing going. Number twelve of DT Clue number one, often part of a rivalry.
Speaker 5: Clue number two have a target Clue number three.
Speaker 1: One of the words is a shortened version of a word meaning lack of courtesy, reverence, or esteem.
Speaker 5: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: One of these was famously prominently featured at the Super Bowl halftime show in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: Lou Lou dis track this track.
Speaker 1: Yes, Lou gets point number two with distrack and we have an overtime h in the quarter I think this is the first one right of the quarterfinals. First overtime in the quarters. Those were big and wheatn Man tracks tracks. Those were big and finished strong there and gets the last couple there, all right, So Audra and Zach, you guys are squaring off. Winner moves on whoever we lose against card ready, sir, Just the two of you. Three clues tiebreaker of DT clue number one.
Speaker 4: Known for its stars are for the win.
Speaker 6: Dream Team.
Speaker 5: No, all right, you have to.
Speaker 1: I mean, Zach's not gonna blow this, but you have to really hope Zach just blows this.
Speaker 4: Zach, You're ready, yep.
Speaker 5: Clue number two had the ewings.
Speaker 4: That actually makes sense for the other one too.
Speaker 1: There ready, Zach, Sure you'll have five seconds after this one.
Speaker 5: Clue number three end of the road.
Speaker 2: For JFK Dallas Texas's.
Speaker 1: Dallas Texas and Zach Halverson wins quarter final number eight and.
Speaker 4: Is moving on.
Speaker 6: Zacho.
Speaker 1: Wow, Zach o, Zach o, Zach And we got a oop dot of Halson. It's the best. You know it's serious when you get an oop out of Halverson. Odia four though unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Nice job.
Speaker 7: Am I automatically ahead of the threes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're automatically in. You're back.
Speaker 1: You are on the semis because mathematically even if well two, even if two people got four and.
Speaker 4: Lost on Friday, they would still there.
Speaker 1: It would be those two as wild cards and you, so you're mathematically locked in. You're moving on toys whoop.
Speaker 6: But when I do there it is well.
Speaker 4: Wow, Dream Team wasn't a bad guest. That was a good guest.
Speaker 6: That was a great guest.
Speaker 4: Really good all right, Zachary.
Speaker 2: Either way, if I or Odro won that tie breaker, we were both sponsored today by our amazing friends that buy the yard. And because I won today, visit any of by the yards three showrooms and mentioned initials to get ten percent off and free delivery and buy the Yard's maintenance free furniture outdoor furniture offer valid on in store purchases now through Friday.
Speaker 4: Wow, all the kid does is win. It's your ear, Zach.
Speaker 10: He's kind of like the human Rick and he's sitting there every week listening to the game. Yeah, human Rick. All right, good job, Zach, good job, Zach. Louis finished wrong?
Speaker 9: Yeah, disappointed the Detroit Tigers got by.
Speaker 4: That was bad. That was bad. We should have gotten that one was tricky. I didn't have to tell you said the color.
Speaker 9: The old English deed all makes sense in eindsight.
Speaker 6: Who's doubting Thomas? I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 1: You never heard that phrase? No, Yeah, I'm bar this is going to shock you. I'm not religious, I'm not familiar with the New Testament, but yeah, doubting Thomas.
Speaker 4: Is just a skeptic. That's just like a phrase. It's from the Bible.
Speaker 1: I guess there's a guy named Thomas.
Speaker 4: I guess. I guess he was known for doubting. He's skeptical.
Speaker 1: He's a he's a big skeptic, maybe the most famous skeptic of all time.
Speaker 2: Me and Thomas your favorite, your favorite New Testament.
Speaker 4: Character, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can relate him and I ran it back together, doubting Thomas.
Speaker 4: Man, who got that one? I forget? Is that you that day trip? The Hawks? Just leave?
Speaker 6: He passed away?
Speaker 4: Where's Chris? He's still here?
Speaker 5: There he is?
Speaker 4: He's in my my studio? Oh there he is? Is Nick Madden back there too? Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, by way, thanks to Nick Madden, Nick rand because you're not exactly today and the semi finals, when we get it, we get it?
Speaker 10: Mean, my god, can you show some humility. I've tried that it failed?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got When did you try?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Last few times?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 4: I'm very humble.
Speaker 1: So Zack had some sort of record with this win, right, I guess that he's won four straight games that he's played.
Speaker 3: The level of bitterness in this studio is incredible. So yeah, it's pretty bitter in here. Yeah you've never heard of Don Thomas. Really, no kidding, I mean yeah kind of right there.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's me. I'm the living, breathing version of just say.
Speaker 8: Corey right right now. That's the hell of a game about you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, duck table was nice one. Yeah, duk tape was big time. Dish towel dream team.
Speaker 6: I was sitting on that dream team. Drunk tank, dunk.
Speaker 10: Tank, drunk tank. I would have gotten that one. We had that.
Speaker 1: You guys want to do the second tiebreaker just for fun?
Speaker 6: This is really fun.
Speaker 1: The first one is an absolute giveaway. But I just like the first clue so much. This is all right, dt right, tiebreaker two. Clue number one, A large prominent butt will be defensive tackle. No, no, but that's a good guess. Nobody knows it. I thought it was a giveaway. I was being serious. A large prominent butt.
Speaker 4: Doesn't even know.
Speaker 6: Oh, I thought you were saying he had the lunch.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's keep going at number two.
Speaker 1: Has a mounted hydraulic lift.
Speaker 6: Oh, we'll be dump truck.
Speaker 1: Dump truck, got an absolute dump truck. One of those lists, one of those lists, all of these lists.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's hardest. It's the hardest that you've ever put to.
Speaker 4: It's a tournament. This is the real deal.
Speaker 1: It was like this last but it's like when Brandon ups the word the difficulty for the password.
Speaker 6: Take play that game. I can't play this game.
Speaker 4: You're being such a doubting Thomas. You didn't listen to the bridest password? Correct?
Speaker 6: No, I didn't want it.
Speaker 3: Took six hours leaving for Janesville.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you're catching strays left and right.
Speaker 4: All right, he's back in this spot.
Speaker 8: Got to listen to the whole show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's not much going on in Iowa.
Speaker 6: No, Lou, proud of you, Lou or a goose?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Sorry everyone I let down.
Speaker 10: So you're back on Wiener Wednesday today you said you're going to cover that story.
Speaker 8: Sorry? Sorry, Are you going to write a book? There's a chance about Wednesday.
Speaker 9: I hope that there's not enough material to write a book about that one.
Speaker 4: It might be.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Everybody I've spoken to who read your last book just loved it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, man, he.
Speaker 1: Sounds like Odger is interested too, right, It sounds like you. That's a When Ben was talking about it off there, you were like, I gotta get that book.
Speaker 8: What's the next one about love Boat?
Speaker 9: We need something, something crazy to happen, and we'll see.
Speaker 4: We'll go from there.
Speaker 6: Wiener Wednesday isn't crazy enough?
Speaker 4: I mean love Boat has a few chapters.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it sure does.
Speaker 1: Hey, if people have no idea what Wiener Wednesday is, because I've just read the headlines, I don't know, like the if there's like corruption or if there's a mess. Is it just essentially joke's gone wrong? Or what's going on here? Is that the short version?
Speaker 9: So that would be the giving her the benefit of the doubt version. Okay, wow, but the police that are involved say that there's more to it.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, it got leaked out.
Speaker 9: The story became a story before this report, so we don't really know yet until the investigation's over. So the things that the first thing they got leaked out was the Wiener Wednesday thing.
Speaker 4: And that's why that really everyone took and ran with that. Here's crazy as if you if you.
Speaker 1: Told me, it's like, all right, some mayor from a small town's been in office for thirty years and he's a legend and he has Wiener Wednesdays.
Speaker 4: Now I'd go, well, yeah, he doesn't care anymore.
Speaker 1: She's right out of the gate going like I just kicked down the door and the first thing I'm doing is Hawaiian shirt Fridays and Wednesdays.
Speaker 4: He's enjoying this.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a blazing hot star for the new mayor. Man way too. It's a big deal.
Speaker 4: She won. It was a huge deal.
Speaker 9: Yeah, huge upset and all these things, if they happened, happened within the first couple of months because from coming.
Speaker 4: In from January February.
Speaker 6: And her defense is she was joking.
Speaker 9: She was joking, and that it was kind of mutual. The jokes are going both ways, and she feels like she was, you know, part of this culture of crew jokes, and now.
Speaker 1: She feels kind of betrayed. That's her setting. It's hard because I get I don't know the details. I'm not commenting on her story at all. All I know is, can you imagine if that standard was held to this floor.
Speaker 4: I was thinking the same thing. Aren't we be cooked? You should probably leave?
Speaker 1: Our entire show would be fired on a daily base. Every commercial break, we'd be fired because we're just kidding.
Speaker 8: Cover doing a story on us.
Speaker 1: Right now, The easy comeback is none of us should be in a position of power, right, none of us should be.
Speaker 4: We have no authority.
Speaker 1: There's nothing at stake here, so we can say childish things and get away with it.
Speaker 4: Chase and Louis, you are not allowed here on Thursdays in particular.
Speaker 1: Kady, Otherwise you would definitely be in the deposition, no doubt about it, which is inevitable.
Speaker 4: Good job, thanks for having us.
Speaker 1: That's tough. Thanks for tough list, tough list. Thanks Wen, lou well done. Are good to see you justin. Good to see you, Zach, congrats again. Yikes you all the kid does is win so Friday sauce Uh, Gavin Case, the controversial Gavin Case.
Speaker 4: Adam Feeling makes his tournament debut.
Speaker 1: Daniel Hastings from Love Is Blind, and then our guy, Matt Minster from a billion home renovation shows over the years.
Speaker 4: Matt's the best, you.
Speaker 8: Know, Daniel Harriston Kersey, No, you guys would be friends.
Speaker 1: He's a good dude man like Lover's Blind. Yeah, I never even saw the show.
Speaker 4: I just like him. He's just a good dude.
Speaker 10: Okay, I'll take your word for this guy, because I'm not gonna lie. The love is blind thing immediately bothered me.
Speaker 4: Yeah that does nothing for me either. But he's a reason. Really, I'll take your word for it. I'm glad we had this talk.
Speaker 1: Tommy thinks he's the greatest guy of all time, but he also loved the show for me.
Speaker 4: I will tell him I'd love to meet him. I will all right.
Speaker 1: Power Chips back tomorrow five thirty to nine. Normal Show tomorrow with Marnie and John Bonus. Saw Us back I think on Wednesday at nine to noon.
Speaker 9: It's next day.
Speaker 8: Handsome for your system.
Speaker 4: From the one eight hundred ASK Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: This report is sponsored by Verizon Business. Good morning, we have delays on the Loafia