Speaker 1: Mall of America's Summer Mystery Prizes are back and we are bringing them to you all summer long. Come grab yours at KFE and events throughout summer and wherever you see our KFA n Street Team and make sure to redeem them at All of America for fun prizes and big discounts. The full list of events at KFA dot com keyword Calendar.
Speaker 2: You know, I was just reading that was on this day and nineteen thirty four then John Dillinger was killed public Enemy number one outside of Chicago's Biograph Theater his bank robbing career. It was only a year dill Jenner's associates robbed eleven banks and more than three hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Love that? Yeah? Is that how the uh those public enemies? Right? The movie with uh Johnny Depp? Isn't that? It's a yea Is that how it ended? Is that how the movie ended?
Speaker 4: Too?
Speaker 3: Outside of that theater? Because didn't he die at the end of the movie. I only saw it once?
Speaker 5: So Johnny Depp also played a different gangster, right, different?
Speaker 3: Wasn't he Dillinger?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: I think he was Dillinger as well. I feel like I saw that movie one time.
Speaker 2: It was I'm gonna get confused with the Costmer.
Speaker 5: Movie he was he was doing with him and Christian Bale were both in it.
Speaker 2: Who was cost trying to get Capone in the Untouchables?
Speaker 4: Yeah, again, I've never seen that movie start to finish.
Speaker 3: That was what's his name? I think it was Capone? Yeah, I was Eliot Okay, yeah, Elliott okay? Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right, So somebody that's seen Public Enemies remind me because I'm pretty sure he dies at the theater at the end of the movie spoilers, so I think.
Speaker 3: But it feels like that's something I should have known because I saw well what.
Speaker 2: Okay, I saw it, like, I'm mad at you. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Could reaching out? Public Enemy was Flavor? Also true? Also they should have had him in that movie.
Speaker 4: Do you know three people died during the filming of Titanic and I know their names?
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 3: Is that weird? That that like it's retained in the back of my mind? Do you want to know there.
Speaker 4: Tony the Tiger, Tony Danza, and Tony Di Lorenzo that was the band that was playing as the ship saying, are all members of Tony Tony, Tony still with us.
Speaker 3: I hope so well.
Speaker 2: I think we would all know, we'd feel that if one of them was gone.
Speaker 3: I never knew their names. I mean I knew their never knew then I knew their friend Anthony.
Speaker 4: Let's see, I wonder they were. I don't know if they were ever individually famous, and I.
Speaker 3: Don't think I know. I mean, Raphael is as pretty big deal.
Speaker 4: Dwayne Wiggins, they looked to still be alive. I didn't know any of that. I thought they were all named Tony.
Speaker 5: No, uh, ton Dwayne Wiggins died a year ago, year ago.
Speaker 3: Which tony was he? Which which spelling was he? Guitar? So probably the I exclamation.
Speaker 4: Point the exclamation point, all right, we got it. So, but it was on today's dates in nineteen thirty forty. You say Dyllinger was killed thirty four. That's right, thirty five.
Speaker 2: By the way, the FBI penned him down in Saint Paul, Minnesota, but he shot his way out.
Speaker 3: It's awesome. How about that. That's grease.
Speaker 5: We've only did it for a year though, I too, I think that Derek Row is a bankruptper.
Speaker 4: Hey man, quality over quantity. Yeah, for one year he was the best and that matters. Yeah, well he was the best. Never go to the vault, Yeah, never go to the vault. Body got greedy once and backfire.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was not good. It was No, he's dead.
Speaker 2: This area was greasy in the nineteen thirties with gangsters, Oh yeah, Capone and Babyface and Dyllinger and Flavor Flame.
Speaker 3: It still is.
Speaker 4: I wonder if there are true gangsters listening like mob gangsters in the Twin Cities.
Speaker 3: Mala what.
Speaker 2: I don't know the real words, man, but I know it something about gangsters.
Speaker 5: We're trying to do coolio I think so, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he lives in a gangster's paradise.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 6: He loved the insane clown posse. No, I think yeah he did.
Speaker 4: I think the first line to Hawk's version of Gangster's Paradise was I've been a gangster all my life. I couldn't quite hear what he's saying, but it was like Michael McDonald's saying, I've been a game.
Speaker 2: Like Michael from from the Police Academy, Michael Winslow.
Speaker 3: What Michael Winslow doing aquad man?
Speaker 8: I want to know if three guys not named Tony came in to be the band Tony Tony Tonight.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, yeah the news. This is campe In News with Chris Hockey. That's sented by the Saint Paul sing. You got that right now. We got a one.
Speaker 2: O'clock start today CS Field for our beloved Saint Paul Saints. Get the Saints Baseball that come to get your tickets and get on down to the old ballfield on a perfect day for baseball, baseball, baseball, they'll come.
Speaker 9: Ray hmmm, I'm sorry, sucking my grandmother gross X rated Ghostbusters you need help?
Speaker 2: Why do I need help?
Speaker 3: Or you just call it ghostbusters? Fair? Yeah?
Speaker 2: One o seven today versus Colorado. Let's go, yeah, man, let's go. Our top story is our guy Parker Fox rubin elbows at the ASP's.
Speaker 8: All right, So who'd you meet? Oh my gosh, who did I not meet? We stayed right outside of Central Park, and the hotel we stayed in had all the athletes that were possibly up for an award, so Indiana football, UCLA basketball, Michigan basketball, USA hockey. So there was the Kachuck brothers, McAvoy.
Speaker 3: Hella Buck.
Speaker 8: Pat McAfee was doing a live show from the hotel, which was pretty sweet. Justin Gagee was there, had a baggle in coffee with him, stood in line getting coffee with Fernando Mendoza's little brother. He asked to use my ID to get into the after party. So that was kind of a funny. One fourteen year old kid. I don't think he was getting into that after party, but it was hilarious. Bam out of Bio rode the elevator with his mom and dad. He's wow, come on, so condescending, Rosie. So you got to meet Wham and Cap. That's right, That's exactly right, Grandpa Boom. Their names are just what do you call those?
Speaker 3: Sauce? Me? Yeah? What are the sounds?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 8: Are words called sound effects? Isn't there a word for it? On a mon apia?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Oh the hell? Would I know? You asked the wrong dude. I'm not listening to your story. It's not about me.
Speaker 4: What if it ends up being about you? What if Dave Matthews was in the elevator? What if he got a bagel with Dave Steve LOMBARDOZI.
Speaker 8: I don't think I would be able to recognize Matthews either, Unfortunately.
Speaker 3: Oh what if he said, he sat down in his chair at the s p's he's a sign seat. Right next to Taylor.
Speaker 4: On the other side of him was tenth grade English teacher Tony Dealing Renzo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, places aw, I say this all the time.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine if you're Tony Deal Lorenzo, You're waking up this morning and everyone in the world is texting you going. They've mentioned you fifteen times in the last twenty minutes on the Power of Morning Show. They can't stop talking about you. And Sauce says that you hated him.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't blame it for you.
Speaker 4: He didn't care for you at all. Too many quizzes, Yeah you got a quiz guy. No, you don't like quizzes, did you? Did you write a lot of papers.
Speaker 2: Like quiz nos?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Those little gerbils were scary as hell? Oh no, that bit got you in trouble. Oh man, that is a callback. All right. So you met a whole bunch of famous people. Who did you?
Speaker 4: You said, you uh, spent time with Justin at least a little bit getting a bagel? Right, yeah, So who did you truly get to like talk to outside of just seeing like, did you spend actual time with somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have a significant amount of time.
Speaker 8: They had like a gifting situation, sweet tip of thing and that must be rough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's cool. Did you get stuff.
Speaker 8: We've got a lot of a lot of free stuff. Yeah, too much free stuff. Had to like check another case because we had so much free style.
Speaker 3: That's a good problem.
Speaker 8: But Jake Paul had his brand w there, so him and his fiance Yuda, who's the speed skater from the Netherlands. You might want to google her, Christopher check her out hawk. They were there with their dog, Thor, and Taylor loves dogs because we have one of our own now, so we were petting and hanging out with Thor and Udah and Jake Paul for a little while and they were very nice people. And then at the event. Right in front of me was French Montana. To the left of him was Tracy Morgan. In front of him was step and Aisha Curry, and then right to the left of them was Jalen Brunson and Karl Anthony Towns.
Speaker 3: So we were in pretty good company.
Speaker 8: We're in the third or fourth row, which was absolutely wild because we went to the sb's two years ago and we were like in the way back. So if you're up for an award, I guess they must put you closer. And Taylor and her teammates were up for I think six awards. But then but the New York Knicks they cleaned house.
Speaker 3: And they won every award.
Speaker 8: Jalen Brunson won Best Player ogn Andobe won Best Moment, the knixt one Best Team. So it was pretty wild and then super niche kind of thing. But like you know, when you leave a theater or you leave a concert or something like that, like everybody, it's a mad dash to exit. This mad dash was so different because you're bumping into Mendoza and then you're bumping into Steph Curry on your left, and people are trying to take selfies in the whole bits and so it was pretty cool. It rained like crazy right before we went, so the red carpet was super wet, and we were almost late.
Speaker 3: To the show because.
Speaker 8: Trump's granddaughter Kai Trump was there, so they had to shut down the roads for the security security purposes, so we like had it was literally maybe half a mile to get to the venue and it took us like a half hour, so it was a mess, but we got there in time, and the show was fantastic. Marcello Hernandez hosted it, and he was fantastic, like so fun and the stuff you don't see during commercial, he was hilarious.
Speaker 3: OS was there, your guy O's was there, and it almost messed up too. I don't know if he saw this part, but no, I did not.
Speaker 8: He told Jalen Brunson and Karl anth new Towns to pretend to pass the ball to somebody in the crowd, and Jalen Brunson did his to whoever, and then kat did his and O's told him to not use the person that he picked and to pick a new person. So it was, uh, it was a little it was a little whoops moment.
Speaker 3: Somebody else.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he goes, oh, it can't be your teammate out of you know, because he picked somebody on his team, and then he ended up picking somebody else and then the thing worked and it you know.
Speaker 3: It was fantastic.
Speaker 8: Their jersey numbers read the date of somebody's birthday or whatever. But yeah, little mix up. And I thought of you.
Speaker 3: Guys because of the O's debacle. Yeah you should watch that podcast. Yeah, I still haven't watched that very fascinating, but yeah, it was pretty sweet. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well, then there was a sweet after party and which was awesome, and then we flew directly to Vegas speaking a public enemy flavor Flave hosting.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, no, it's yeah boy, yeah exactly.
Speaker 8: And then yeah, we flew to Vegas and they put us up in Park MGM and we hung out and had a good time. And I went to the Backstreet Boys in the Sphere, which was unbelievable. If you haven't been to the Sphere yet, that place is just next level.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know me.
Speaker 8: And then we went to Allegiate Stadium for Ed Sheeran, which was pretty cool too, and just got to hang out in Vegas, so what's.
Speaker 3: Better than that? It was good, It was long, it was exciting.
Speaker 8: That flight from New York to Vegas five and a half hours is not an easy one.
Speaker 3: But we had a really good time, especially for you. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, luckily I had a little extra leg room.
Speaker 3: But no, it's not fun regardless. So yeah, that was kind of it.
Speaker 8: It happened quick, but also five nights is a long time to be gone, but it was good.
Speaker 3: Can I do something controversial please? That's interesting? Jack Hughes doesn't win Moment of the Year. Yeah, true, he doesn't win Play of the Year. I probably agree. I mean that o G anob tip is something that people will remember for the rest of time. I want a gold medals the magnitude. I agree.
Speaker 10: I don't want a gold medal. They were there to they were there to accept the award. It's voting should have won, is the sp at all? They said, it's all fan vote. Do you think that's true?
Speaker 1: I known't Hawk watches it. Well, the recency bias would indicate that. I mean, and it was in New York.
Speaker 3: In New York, yeah, so they literally won, which how dumb are we? All week long?
Speaker 4: We're like Parker's in l A for the s B. I had no idea it was going to New York, going to California.
Speaker 3: Because it was six a m.
Speaker 8: Where last time it last time it was, but this time was New York at Lincoln Center. I think something like that.
Speaker 3: So really cool venue and just yeah, it was incredible.
Speaker 8: But I agree Jack Hughes probably, I mean, either those oor Megan Keller's on on Taylor's ship too, you know, yeah, both overtime.
Speaker 3: But then that's the thing.
Speaker 8: Maybe if you do pick Jack, who's then can you do that with the women's did the same thing? Or if you pick the women's can you do that? And the men did the same thing, So then you got a default to ogi Anobi.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because you're so tall. That's a huge bit.
Speaker 4: Did anybody walk up to you and be like, are you Chris Birdman Anderson?
Speaker 3: That'd be a good one.
Speaker 8: I did get people to like ask me for like signatures outside the hotel and I'd be walking with Taylor and it would be so funny because of course they would yell at me, right, and.
Speaker 3: I'm there as the plus one for Taylor. So it was so funny.
Speaker 8: They had this like big sign that they wanted all the athletes to sign, and the guy that was in charge of it was like, hey, yo, man, come over here and sign this, and Taylor's like, I've already signed it.
Speaker 1: He felt so.
Speaker 3: Tall, the tall guy. He play along there, right, I mean.
Speaker 8: I think that's that's what I told Taylor, is like I just got to play alone. I did the same thing in the Olympics in on just these Italian speaking guys and no idea who I was. I was wearing all USA Hockey stuff right outside the Olympic village and they come up to me and they're like, hey, man, can I get your signature?
Speaker 3: And I signed it as Matt Boldie.
Speaker 8: Because I thought that was the closest I could get decently tall guy.
Speaker 3: Capital letters.
Speaker 8: This Italian dude's not gonna know the difference. So yeah, got the same, same bit. But yeah, we had a great time and it was fun to celebrate Taylor and her team in Vegas as well.
Speaker 2: Next time writing block letters, Jeff.
Speaker 4: Dahmer was Angus Younger Bond Scott or Ziggy Wilf. We had something that was for a charity, really good cause, and he writes in block.
Speaker 3: Letters Bond Scott.
Speaker 4: It was literally to be like, sign this football because we're gonna raise it for it's a cancer charity, or it's like some kid that's dying, Like the entire fans staff should sign it.
Speaker 3: Just next time, just write it like this, Yeah, Jesus will every time you sign it. It's like holding a.
Speaker 2: Going I got Jeff Dahmers.
Speaker 3: That's gotta be worth something. He read carded in Milan. There's nobody on the US hockey team named Jeff Dahmer. Look that guy up. Oh, the only one I'm finding is a serial killer from the nineties. They couldn't have been him. He was in Milan. Next up on Italian Brush with Death, brilliant. I'd watched the guy was gigantic basketball player, all right, So that was all right?
Speaker 4: So hey, I know you just already said it's awesome, and I don't mean to make you do a repeat take, but again you said the spears a ten out of ten. Yeah, so cool, And we got Backstreet Are you a Backstreet fan or does Taylor is or what?
Speaker 8: No, that's kind of the concert that was that night, and the lady that was helping put on the vent was good friends with Howie of the Backstreet Boys.
Speaker 3: So literally we got there. Sure, it's actually very close. This is how we'd do it.
Speaker 8: We got there and got to meet them onderneath the stage, which was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: So they did a meet and.
Speaker 8: Great with both with us before the show, and then we literally walked into like this really cool private section and the whole audience was already there, so they were waiting for the show to start, and the Backstreet Boys actually gave the team a shout out, which was really cool and everybody's clapping for him.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and then the sphere as a whole is like next level. I'm watching that thing. That's just incredible. Yeah.
Speaker 8: It really was so and they were great performers too. I knew most of their songs ironically enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yeah, you know way more than you think.
Speaker 3: Way more than you think. Yeah, good for you man, living the life, brother, living the life, living the plus one life. Get it home. It's not too bad. That's so bad at all. We want to be a plus one. Yeah, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sous is a plus size.
Speaker 11: That's a huge bit.
Speaker 3: You're skinny, n you got a big old thing.
Speaker 2: I'm not that fat, No, I know, so I said, you're ninety more freak. Well you are a freak. We got a big old bang.
Speaker 3: You need a meeting? Nice? Do I need a meeting? You do need a beating too. We had a song, Oh, Silver Chair had a song called freak.
Speaker 2: Man freak Is that it may thousands?
Speaker 8: A farck.
Speaker 4: Tell Silverchair to announciate silver Yeah, mister chair, every single letter, Daniel.
Speaker 3: Which mister chair. God? They were great. I love Silver Yeah, yeah they do, will all right, saw sports when we come back.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, sure, daddy man, It's Chris Hockey The Power Trip Morning Show. It's a big old country out there, and you.
Speaker 3: Want to see it. Did you know the Jefferson lines? T five years? You've listened. Now it's time to celebrate.
Speaker 1: Join the Power Trip in Las Vegas Nomember eighteenth or the twenty third for live shows, a Friday night back and Purple Football at CIRCA. Book with promo code Power Trip for an exclusive room rate ful details of campeon dot com slash Vegas.
Speaker 2: Let's go, it's all happening, Parker Fox. You're joining us in Vegas?
Speaker 3: Right? You bet? You damn right you are?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, I'll be this three times in Vegas this year, more than friends. That's a good number. That's a sweet spot. Yeah, right in that range. That's fine, not too little, not too It's the Goldilock zone. As long as you approve it's like Earth compared to the Sun. We're in the goldlie Lock zone. And that's the Goldie like zone of Las Vegas, Nevada. Welcome aboard, Sacaining.
Speaker 2: I booked our trip yesterday, didn't we saw something.
Speaker 3: We're going out together.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be great. We're gonna stay at Circa. It's gonna be super.
Speaker 2: Funny, the best ever gone gamble.
Speaker 3: I'm a lope. Uh yeah, we might. I was gonna ask if you wanted to go to a dinner with me. Yep, I'll go with you. Well, no, this hawk and I are out there in a month. Oh yeah, yeah. Well Chris doesn't like to eat in front of people. I don't like. He doesn't.
Speaker 2: He doesn't any time because you got I got things to do.
Speaker 3: You got the Frankenstein Machine to play.
Speaker 2: Things to do.
Speaker 3: Bitch, All right, well I'll go eat by myself. I don't care. I've done that. I did that for about four years.
Speaker 2: He needed to do a gang.
Speaker 3: I used to join a gang.
Speaker 11: Yeah you do?
Speaker 3: Bang? What you okay?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: I don't know? Man, I'm not smart. One million males? Hey, uh, Genie over there? What's Tommy's first wish? I changed page? And timing is everything? Big Citrus? I guess yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Five on the Power Trip, brought to you by a friends at Circa Casino.
Speaker 3: Yes, let's go, man, can't wait your trip, Let's have some fun. Let's get it home. Go ahead. The Minnesota Twins are free fall.
Speaker 6: Wait, they've lost four straight after they lost five to yesterday to the Guardians. They have been outscored thirty four to nine in this four game losing streak. They are forty nine and fifty three. They have eleven games left before the trade deadline, which is a week from Monday, and they will battle the Guardians again to night at five forty Bailey Ober goes for your twins.
Speaker 3: He's tall.
Speaker 5: This is Oh yeah, they're just fine in every possible way to lose what the Guardians had like seven home runs or something like that the night before, Yes, snicks off of Joe Ryan. Then they get Nickel and Dime to death last night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not good. We don't care. Oh sorry, old lady, that's we don't even.
Speaker 4: It does sound like Flossy Dicky, but it's actually Mortal of the Ancient one from Never Ending Store.
Speaker 3: No, that's a different movie.
Speaker 4: The Master of Disguise, he who loves Brian Fellows, isn't that what's his face, Tracy Morgan? No, what's thee Oh Master Disguise?
Speaker 3: But he was doing Brian.
Speaker 5: Great film, by the way, I said, the Samething film. Master Disguise hits nobody, you know, I haven't seen it. Max is Master of Disguise on Rotten Tomatoes one?
Speaker 3: Probably like one hundred and one. I'm going to say it's in the teen somewhere lower slightly higher one one one percent comedy one yikes, that's the lowest clo worse than zero. I haven't heard one. This is a film about as funny as a sleeping wound.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, obviously we have different ideas on comedy. I love seeping, I laugh.
Speaker 3: Zach and Cody are in it. Sure is that right? Yeah? Does that go? That's a good point. If a movie like Master of Disguise has been reviewed one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 4: Times and it has, you know, something like a one percent scorn Rotten Tomatoes, that's one of those you're like, who is the.
Speaker 3: Son of a bitch that gave this a thumbs up? And you scrolled on, You're like, oh, Chris Hockey come dot com. Even four out of five stars said he liked it. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: On the poster it says I've seen worse. It just says yeah, Chris Hockey.
Speaker 3: For the NWA, Yeah saws.
Speaker 6: The Florister Miller is the only one that gave it a positive Prairie Miller Ye knows bo.
Speaker 2: Hey, do you think we could make a movie that got more than one percent?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think we could. I really do with iPhone.
Speaker 4: I don't know if we could get to ten percent, but I'm pretty sure we'd be somewhere between one and one and ten.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's our only goal.
Speaker 3: Man, That's that's a great question. Could when't you have to be in between one and ten percent? Noo, there's zero?
Speaker 8: Is there?
Speaker 3: Zero? Yeah? Sure zero? Yeah, you guys could be above one in that one to ten range with our cell phone.
Speaker 6: I think so.
Speaker 3: I think we should do it. I mean, I'm betting it's closer to one than ten, but we could do it.
Speaker 2: Could it be a Could it be a horror movie?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: About a gentleman with a giant head?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What does he go by? Tony? Not that Johnt. That's the last thing he says before he slits your throat. You say it three times in the mirror up years.
Speaker 5: Don't say it, Tilling, I wouldn't, Hey, Gang, that guy's always am Tom.
Speaker 6: The Dallas Stars signed Jason Roberts into a one year, twelve million dollar contracts Echo thank god.
Speaker 3: Yeah he was great. He still is great. They were talking about training him.
Speaker 1: They tried, they let him or not train him, but they let him look elsewhere and didn't really find any. Well, fine, found some suitors, but I don't know. It's one year contract though. That's interesting, interesting, I just did.
Speaker 3: I used a calculator, but I want you to not use a calculator.
Speaker 4: You make twelve million dollars a year, forget taxes for a second, watches Jason robertson Make Today one day.
Speaker 3: Me, Well, that's a good question. I don't know the answer. Twelve grand. I mean, it's not a terrible guess. That's not bad. It's thirty two grand, but twelve grand is not a terrible guess. What's twenty grand? Off? I know?
Speaker 4: But like you didn't say like five hundred thousand or something? Media, Yeah, good, good, Well said, what do you think of Paul's performers on the show today?
Speaker 3: Wasn't terrible? Yeah? Love it? Damn right, man, Let's see if we can get that street going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the one in your underwear?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Still you can throw them away?
Speaker 2: Well you can't do it. He's attached to them. Are you quite literally up on me?
Speaker 3: We're doing now? It's fun ganging? Oh take a deep breath, please, Yes, the.
Speaker 6: Minnesota Wild announced a multi media television network. Zach O your thoughts and the video that they announced it was sweet great, it was so.
Speaker 1: Good a video whales really cool? Yeah, I mean cool to see everybody's back. The band is back together. So if you liked watching the TV broadcast before, little will change. The National Hockey League itself is taking over the broadcast operations for it, but the big questions remain, as you know, where is it going to be available?
Speaker 3: How much is it going to cost?
Speaker 1: So we learned a little, but the main meat and potatoes of this whole thing is still yet to be announced.
Speaker 3: But well, I'm sure be done shortly.
Speaker 6: Oh Billy of the Links, Battle of the Storm at two o'clock today and the FISA Collier is probable.
Speaker 3: Let's go. The Links are ten and a half point favorites. Queen fee is back.
Speaker 4: But this is the team that they barely beat a couple of days ago, and Seattle is six and twenty two, so they're terrible.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 4: The Links only beat them by three, but my guess is they crush him by more even if the FISA doesn't play. But she is like you just said, probable, not even possible. She's probable. Yeah that's great, So her twenty twenty six debut likely today.
Speaker 3: Let's go. Yeah, man, best.
Speaker 4: Team in the WNBA adding one of the best players in the w NBA. Yeah, that'll be great. Uh, Hak you care about this?
Speaker 6: But the Cardinals and Broncos rookies report to training camp today?
Speaker 3: He cares about that?
Speaker 2: Today it all begins?
Speaker 6: Is that who plays in the game? The Cardinals, No, the Yeah, the Cardinals and Panthers, gotcha. Every one of all their vets are in training camp today because they play in the Pro Football Hall of Fame Game Hawk two weeks.
Speaker 3: From tomorrow, two weeks from the August.
Speaker 6: So yeah, they are the first team to have their vets report to training camp, the Carolina or the Cardinals and.
Speaker 3: The Panthers.
Speaker 6: Today, yep, and those are going right, yeah, yep, yep, yep. And then the Vikings rookies report to camp on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Man, guys, can I take a left turn? Sure turn?
Speaker 2: This should be like this have was posted last night at six forty four. This should have been the top story on every network. Listen to what I'm about to tell you, and maybe I just nail Wie that missed It Chat GPT maker open ai said Tuesday that its artificial intelligence system hacked into another AI company on its own and what the company called an quote unprecedented cyber incident. We had a significant security incident during evaluation of our models, open ai CEO Sam Altman said in a statement posted on social media. AI startup hugging Face said last week that it had detected an intrusion into its data processing systems that it's suspected was caused by an AI agent autonomously acting on its own. We suspected last week's cyber attack might have come from a frontier line lab, given the sophistication of the agent, said hugging Face co founder Clement DeLange, and turns out it did.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The disclosure comes amid heightened concerns over cybersecurity capabilities. AI is accelerating the discovery and exploitation of vulnerabilities. Open ai said in its statement Tuesday. The primary lesson from this incident is that model security and safety must keep pace with rapidly advancing capabilities. The cats have the bag, guys, it's too late. Delang said he spent the past twenty four hours working with open Ai. Quote, and we strongly believe there was no malicious intent on their part. It's quite mind blowing that all of this happened autonomously, he said, with a smile that had to be fake, because you can't be happy about this, but you also can't really be surprised about it.
Speaker 3: It was the very first.
Speaker 2: Incident of its kind. Again, let me let me let me speak more plainly. Chat GPT decided it was going to go looking on its own at another AI company's information without anybody asking it to.
Speaker 3: It just did it. I wonder why, right, who else is it doing? And we have no way of knowing what it was doing, only a I know right, Yeah, it spooky. I'm overwhelmed.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, no idea yeah, our ai overlords.
Speaker 3: So that's what do you think happened? I think uh.
Speaker 6: Open Ai was like, you know what, it's time to get down pissed. You need something to do, and somebody's seeking the attention that I deserve. I'm going to destroy them. So it said, you know what, Chat, let's do this.
Speaker 2: Listen to the listen to this sentence. It went to quote extreme lengths to achieve a rather narrow testing goal. End quote found ways to gain access to secret information that it could use to cheat the evaluation.
Speaker 3: Like sauce on the strenth Great English tests. That's scary and that's another AI company.
Speaker 5: Imagine if someone wields that they could hack into anybody's personal anything, yeah, your bank accountany yeah.
Speaker 2: And I should say another country whose AI decided?
Speaker 3: If you? If you?
Speaker 2: If another country created an AI and said we want to be the dominant country, do your business, and that was that company's AI's goal, that Cotter's AI goal. Oh my goodness, man, crazy crazy.
Speaker 12: Crazy, Yeah, we're screwed. We created god good Yeah. I remember on this show, not that long ago, just a handful of years ago, we would be like.
Speaker 4: Hey, have shat GPT do a poem about sauce like and frogs, and then it would do it.
Speaker 11: We would be like, amazing, Yeah, we rhyme law with frog and he mentioned we only told him that he liked frogs, and he did a whole poem.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable. Rabbitized, it's over.
Speaker 4: It's hacking into our systems, it's destroying our databases, its destroying the invite.
Speaker 3: It's over. Yeah, it's over. Yeah, and the frog Oh that's fine. Yeah, correct. I'd rather be a frog than a toad. What's the difference.
Speaker 6: Toads are smaller, Frogs have longer legs and can move faster and jump higher.
Speaker 3: Boom roasted, think about it, about it.
Speaker 2: Just watched this dude, We watched him roast.
Speaker 5: You just now this three sixty wind meals like a frog on your forehead.
Speaker 3: You need to go. You have sack on your forehead. Wash the jar off of yourself. Got his forehead?
Speaker 4: Can you imagine if chat GPT was around when you were in high school, you would have written some great pieces of literature for Tony di Lorenzo. Yeah, tenth grade english teacher. Yeah, he's trying to mention him every segment. Now, yeah, he hated me. We have like four segments left and or three segments left. He's going to get mentioned in all of them. Oh, you would see that for sure.
Speaker 3: Viking's news in a second poetry won't join the fan from the one eight hundred. Ask Gary Traffic Center this report. Yeah, you got that right.
Speaker 2: It's time, ladies and gentlemen, it is time, thank you sir, reporting to camp. What this Sunday? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry? The Rookies report on Sunday. I got it. The Vets report Monday or.
Speaker 2: Two, So on Sunday I'd be able to watch Big Well.
Speaker 3: So that's where I was going with this.
Speaker 4: Look, this is not just testing you, Sauce, because I like to quiz you and you're tired of my quizzes because you were tired of de Lorenzo or de Lorenzo. What is this guy's name, Tony de Lorenzo, Tony de Lorenzo, you were tired of his quizzes in tenth grade?
Speaker 3: Is a great name. He's a great dude. But don't look this up. This is more of how quickly we forget. This is more of how frail the human memory is. In mind. Is you love the NFL Draft? Right? It is your super Bowl? Right? It is.
Speaker 4: It's the pinnacle of your sports viewing year. Right the NFL Draft? Yes, sir, The Minnesota Vikings had one, two, three, four. It looks like nine draft picks. Yeah, how many do we think Sauce can remember off the top of his head? They had nine picks? How many does he know? First and last name?
Speaker 3: Six name four.
Speaker 4: You don't even have to know the positions. I just want to see how many names can he come up with. So we're all in that four or five six range. Cow No, Tony de Lorenzo, I think there's four for sure. I think six is the max. Six I must say seven.
Speaker 3: You love him, I love you, always have his back. I always got your back. Dog Parker's what do you think, I'm gonna stick with my origin. I'm gonna stick with five. I'm gonna go with I like five. Five, Yeah, my dog saw there's nine. Seem gonna you can get good. I think you guys are giving me too much credit. This is your super Bowl. This is your thing.
Speaker 4: Caleb Banks, that's one. Jake Golde, those are the first two picks. Donnique Orange, those are the first three picks.
Speaker 3: Then the uh the tackle from.
Speaker 6: Uh Desmond Claiborne is that that is a running back from round six.
Speaker 3: That's four. And I'll give you.
Speaker 4: I think it's demand. There's no we'll give you. Desmond Claiborne, close enough.
Speaker 3: Come scoot, you got this.
Speaker 2: Come on, SCOOCHI I thought.
Speaker 3: There was one more. For sure, You're gonna fifty from Miami. That was the one I thought you were gonna get from scoog. Come on, Scooch, you gotta play Jakobe Thomas.
Speaker 4: Scooch there's five way to go, Scoot four left called scooching.
Speaker 3: Come on, you're missing a third.
Speaker 4: Rounder, a fifth rounder, another fifth rounder, and the seventh rounder. So a three, five, five and seven Scooch Klitz with five.
Speaker 2: Scoom I don't remember.
Speaker 6: The third rounder is the guy from I don't remember. He's a tackle. I don't remember his name though, Scoot.
Speaker 3: You know he's from right. Might have to play a little bit, is it? What are his initials? C T. That doesn't help. Yeah, I don't think you're getting the rest of these names.
Speaker 4: Katy Thomas, No, I think you got five. Then Scooch Tiernan Caleb is the offensive tackle.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have got that.
Speaker 4: Max Bruttison is the full back, tight end, slash whatever from Michigan. That was a fifth rounder, Charles Demians a cornerback in round five, and then in round seven a center from Cincinnati named Gavin Gerhardt.
Speaker 3: No chance I would have got them. But yeah, all right, five out of nine. That's not bad.
Speaker 2: Lagies and gentlemen, the countdown is over. In the NFL training camp that has arrived, every team is zero and zero.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Bryce Young and the defending NFC South champion Carolina Panthers report today. So do the Arizona Cardinals, led by rookie head coach Troy LeFleur.
Speaker 3: You may remember him from such football teams as Mike.
Speaker 2: The teams will meet in the Hall of Fame game, and that is August sixth. Will give you a full report on that, Saucy and I will. The reigning Super Bowl champions Seattle Seahawks and the New England Patriots open camp Friday. They'll face off in a Super Bowl rematch that opens the regular season September ninth.
Speaker 3: Let's go. Yeah, it's so close. It's so close football, Yeah, kind of far, non Vikings related.
Speaker 4: What's the number one story you are excited for in the twenty twenty six NFL season? Can't be anything with the Vikings.
Speaker 3: In the Rams, I want to. I mean, they that division is really hard.
Speaker 6: But Miles Garrett, yeah, yeah, they're putting together and they that's how they operate.
Speaker 3: But good for them.
Speaker 6: They are putting together an all star team, especially if they get Donald back. They donald excuse me, they would be that's the team. They're what plus five hundred to win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but that you know, I would like to see you know, I would love to see this. I'm sure chat or somebody if it's not, you know, checking out other AI systems can tell me. When's the last time the odds on favorite at the beginning of the season won the Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: The great question? Probably the Chiefs? Yeah, probably the Chiefs years.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Patriots also, no way, Erald Donald, Aaron Donald plays right.
Speaker 3: No, he's playing. I think he's coming. I think he's coming out of retirement. You really thinks so, yeah, yeah, that's kind of what it seems like. It's trending towards. Why wouldn't show if you're him?
Speaker 4: But if you're him, though, do you do the like what everybody kind of thinks the Harrison Smith plan is like if they're four and oh, then do you do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Probably? I mean they're going to be really good. I mean, how long when was the last year he played? Two years ago? Three years ago?
Speaker 9: Two?
Speaker 3: I think? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I feel like not hitting and being in physical practice. I know he's a specimen and he's in great shape, but I mean there's a level to being out there wondering. Yeah, hitting the head over and over again and not doing that for two years.
Speaker 2: I wonder and their division is I mean, is it cheeks?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, no, I mean the Cardinals are cheap. The Cardinals are fun, They're fun standing.
Speaker 6: The former Super Bowl champions are going to be great again. It's a tough division, man, It's a division yeah, stacked. It's probably the best division in that's actually.
Speaker 4: You could argue that's the argument against the Rams, right, is that there those the three teams specifically you just mentioned this Seahawks, the Niners in the Rams are going to beat the hell out of each other trying to win that division a little bit like the NFC North. Right, there's four teams that are all maybe good. Yeah, the Vikings are maybe good again if the quarterback plays good. I mean in their first four games, they go to Australia, then they go to Denver, then they go to Philly.
Speaker 3: They beat Australia for sure. Yeah. What's the name of the Australia team hunt the Australian Boggers. Oh yeah, wow? Mean mouse down there.
Speaker 4: Dudley Dawson, he's the owner, he's the side of the helmet.
Speaker 2: Idious supposed to be announce the team that hits, just him with the long Bird.
Speaker 3: What are you looking at, Nerd?
Speaker 4: I thought I was looking at my mom's old douchebag that's back in Ohio.
Speaker 3: God, I love that movie too. See The Baker's Dozen times. I want to see what.
Speaker 2: Sam does Mendy's men, Sam Darned Mendoza in Las.
Speaker 3: Isn't he a director?
Speaker 7: His brother?
Speaker 1: I think that was his name.
Speaker 3: He was in Sam Many's the Director Red. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's a director. Yes, yeah, he did nineteen seventeen sky Fall.
Speaker 4: Very curious how nineteen seventeen director Sam Mendy's does with them with the Vegas Raiders in.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty three Times? Did he's sitting next to Sam Mandy's at the ESPN?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I say, the same hotel his mom and dad and his little brother tried to use.
Speaker 3: Your ID to get into a party. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well he's a rapper called Little Mendy's which hawkhead in the eighties, Sam Mendy's. I don't know where they came from. I can't even imagine why that would name was.
Speaker 4: That's why I asked Austter remember the Vikings draft picks, because again, the human memory is.
Speaker 3: Just absolutely flawed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because Sam is in the back of your brain somewhere, just isn't in Las Vegas playing quarterback for the Raiders.
Speaker 2: Well, the interesting thing about the real guy, Fernanda Mendoza is does Kirk start or does Fernando is because Kirk is I think.
Speaker 3: Kirk for sure.
Speaker 4: Our guy Leab said that like right, like a month before they drafted him, that they think Kirk will play probably the whole season.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you guys a question. Dude, thinking about memory here, do you remember who's playing quarterback for the Dolphins? I know it doesn't matter, but it does.
Speaker 3: Old Malik Willims.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting story. Is he worth the money they gave him? Because they gave him a.
Speaker 4: Butler money and their coach, right, their coach came from Green Bay, right, the coach believes in him. The coach is like, no, this guy is the real deal and we can bring him down here. I'm gonna attach myself to him. Yeah, it's a gamble.
Speaker 2: Does Tua have anything left for Kevin Stefanski in Atlanta?
Speaker 3: I don't know what quarterbacks that was mine? Right there? Max Is Shawn Watson saga, Yeah, and stay healthy when the Super that's that's who ends up being the winner. Sounds fun tailors all the time.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you could take no three teams or like a core versus for not to you to do it. But if you could take four teams to win the Super Bowl, who would they be?
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna take on my own dime.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're paying well yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean yeah, you're paying for me to go to Vegas, so why wouldn't you pay for everybody else?
Speaker 3: Rams, Patriots.
Speaker 4: I think the Patriots have I'm not taking I'm not taking the Drake Mann awful, awfully easy schedule.
Speaker 2: Drake.
Speaker 3: I don't think he is, you don't think so. I really don't know. On Drake May, I'm out. I think he's just mid. I mean it's the Rams the Bills, because I love the Bills.
Speaker 2: Show, and they got a new stadium that always has you.
Speaker 5: Gotta I mean, if you have, if you're really picking the four, the Chiefs have to be one of them.
Speaker 3: Probably have to at least and take a number on the Chief.
Speaker 8: Smith and Jig Buzz Is that good too? With how Sam Darnold played last year, I mean a.
Speaker 4: Healthy Ravens squad, the Niners but those teams are learning are really good.
Speaker 11: Lamar.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to do this, but if I were to say, you have the Rams, I take everybody else, or I'll take the Rams, you take everybody else, what would the money have to be?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Because I'm taking the field for sure, right, But I'm saying that's a good question. I'm putting Philly in that four too, honestly.
Speaker 4: Really, you know what's interesting. You know what's interesting is I think we all just threw out combined. We maybe just throughout ten teams. None of us named a team from the NFC North. I was just able to say Chicago, Yeah, Chicago, no way. But I don't want to believe they definitely would not be in a group of four if I did four. If we started getting in that ten to twelve range, that's where I think the Bears and Packers and Lions start popping up.
Speaker 8: That's Caleb Williams ceiling is is definitely the top four team.
Speaker 5: They just for I love to watch them last year, but they relied so much on him just being magical, him pulling rabbits out of hat so many times. You're right, but he's I would say he's the most fun quarterback to watch the NFL.
Speaker 3: Are they the odds on favorite to win the NFC North? I think it's the Bears. I think it's Detroit. I think it's Detroit. Again.
Speaker 2: That Troit isn't that weird.
Speaker 4: But five games against cheek Draft Kings have the Lions first, Bears, second, Packers I guess technically tied.
Speaker 3: Bears and Packers are tied for second, and then the Vikings are last one. Gives us just a monster Yeah, okay, what's his face? Back? On defense?
Speaker 4: It was great, By the way, I think we kind of nailed it with the with the Bears. Because the DraftKings odds to win the Super Bowl twenty twenty six slash twenty twenty seven, the Rams are the favorite. Yep, the the Seahawks and Bills are tied for second. Good call it, the Bills, Chiefs, and Ravens. After that, keep forgetting about the Ravens. Then the Niners, Bengals, Broncos, Chargers, Eagles, Patriots, and then we get to the Lions and sorry, and then the Bears, excuse me, Bears and Lines are right in that next group.
Speaker 3: So top top ten.
Speaker 4: Go Rams, Bills, Seahawks, Chiefs, Ravens, Niners, Bengals, Broncos, Chargers, Eagles.
Speaker 3: You know what I hate is that.
Speaker 2: Everybody's disrespecting the Packers because when they that's always when they're good. I hate that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they got a tough ass start to their schedule, and they're a different team without Parsons. Yeah, Michael Parsons.
Speaker 8: Saying, did you see his mile Miles Garrett's conversation, No, daddy, Oh, they were just kind of going at it about whose stats and numbers are better for a couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: It's a watch. Yeah, you got to take one of them. It's Miles gar right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The mile, best defensive player in the league.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he might be the best player in the league here.
Speaker 2: By the way, the super Bowl, in case you didn't know or forgot, I don't know which one it was for me, is in Los Angeles this year. Nice super Bowl sixty one on Valentine's Day, the latest Super Bowl has ever been played.
Speaker 3: Yebory fourteenth. That's great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's gonna be a lot of very upset ladies, yea that they're going to a super Bowl party on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, fire tickets to the game. That'll be cheap, especially in LA. Think of the parking. Thank you, Zacho, Thank you Zacho.
Speaker 3: I don't I got it. No, it's an inside Joe. Yeah. Who do you think that's aimed at? Oh yeah, that's right. Never mind, I do remember now, and I think, but everything else was four o'clock hour.
Speaker 4: The Power to Morning You will feature a fan five and then headlines Parker five say is here This is the power.
Speaker 3: To monting you on the fen from the one