Speaker 1: In the mornings five six fifty five, five six fifty five, five six fifty five.
Speaker 2: We're gonna Sunday Fun Day, Mike. All right, Crystal is going for her sixth win in a row. She wants to wrap up the week with five straight wins. Dylan is your challenger. Dylan.
Speaker 1: It says here you're from Rudolph. Where is Rudolph. It's about ten minutes outside of Bowling Green. Okay, all right, Well hello.
Speaker 2: Do they do a big celebration at Christmas time for Rudolph?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes we do.
Speaker 3: We're also called like the Dearest, the dearest, little village round.
Speaker 1: That's a that's good. I like it. Channon and I are like, that's cute.
Speaker 2: You guys all love it over Crystal, I'm locking you up in a sound proof area here. Okay, all right, good luck to both of you guys.
Speaker 1: Five questions.
Speaker 2: Whoever gets the most right wins t I always goes to the champion, Dylan.
Speaker 1: Question number one.
Speaker 2: The Canadian wildfires have been causing hazardous air quality conditions for the past couple of days. What two colors make up the Canadian flag?
Speaker 1: Red and white? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Kim Kardashian's grandma, Chris Jenner's mom passed away at the age of ninety one. How many times has Kim Kardashian been married?
Speaker 1: Thirty seconds three? Question number three.
Speaker 2: The World Cup Final is taking place on Sunday. What two teams are competing?
Speaker 1: Spain and Argentina? Question number four.
Speaker 2: Savannah Guthrie says that she's taken some time away from the Today Show to film this game show based on a popular online game where players have to guess a five letter word. Pass on that one, okay? And Question number five. Priyanka Chopra is celebrating her birthday tomorrow. Which Jonas brother is she married to? Is it Joe Nick or Kevin Nick? Let's bring our champ back from the soundproof area. We're ending a Friday with a good four very impressed four out of five?
Speaker 1: Is what you got to do here? At least crystal? Question number one.
Speaker 2: The Canadian wildfires have been causing hazardous air conditions for the past couple of days. What two colors make up the Canadian flag? Red and white?
Speaker 1: Wonder one? Question two.
Speaker 2: Kim Kardashian's grandma, Chris Jenner's mom passed away at the age of ninety one. How many times has Kim Kardashian been married?
Speaker 1: Three? Yes two. Question numberumber three.
Speaker 2: The World Cup Finals are taking place Sunday. What two teams are competing Spain in Argentina?
Speaker 1: Three to three.
Speaker 2: You gotta get these next two questions, or actually at least one of these next two questions right, Dylan, She's got to miss okay.
Speaker 1: Question number four.
Speaker 2: Savannah Guthrie says that she's taking time away from the Today Show to film this game show that is based on a popular online game where players have to guess a five letter words gramble no wordle.
Speaker 1: She's got to get this question right.
Speaker 2: If you get this question right, you'll come into next week and you'll be working towards double digits if you miss it. Dylan from Rudolph the Red Nose rein Deer had a very shiny He knows Ohio will be our champion. Good luck, Crystal, okay. Question number five. Prianca Chopra is celebrating her birthday tomorrow. Which jonas brother is she married to?
Speaker 1: Is it Nick? Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't even need to say great week of ms Crystal, No matter.
Speaker 1: It's my birthday Sunday too, so that's good. How are you celebrating going to Ohio for Cody Johnson concert.
Speaker 2: Okay, all Cody, we're a country artists, right, big country artists?
Speaker 1: And where is that concert? Columbus? All right?
Speaker 2: Well, hey, if you pass through Rudolph, will you say hello to Dylan on your way?
Speaker 3: I will?
Speaker 2: And can I give a shout out to my boss Maria for lett me always walk away to do this.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you know what, Maria is a good one. Maria, You're getting a nice gift on National Bosses Day.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna make sure you get a nice gift.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to Crystal a great week of shows. And Dylan, we're gonna set you up with a gift. Thank you to Urban Air for sponsoring this entire week. Lydia will talk to you and get you some some good stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, Buddy, I appreciate you listening.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Guys. Have a great weekend. Guys, appreciate you both. Chedule in the mornings. Five is six fifty five five