Speaker 1: Are you looking to score tickets to the biggest games at concerts in town?
Speaker 2: From the Smashing Pumpkins to Luke Combs, Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 3: And more.
Speaker 1: Your chance to win is just waiting. Enter now, KFAN.com. Keyword contest.
Speaker 4: I might want to get some friends and go to them. We're live from the Minnesota State Fair. We're at Carousel Park Shadows at the Grandstand. I'm the common man, Dan Cole.
Speaker 3: He's Tend to Be. Lil B is here.
Speaker 4: We're excited and delighted to be joined by the tasteless box of mashed potatoes.
Speaker 3: He's none other than J.G.
Speaker 4: Justengard, a man who wears many hats, including sidekick producer of the big ticket show, Bumper to Bumper, does sideline reporting for the Gophers, does Gopher play-by-play for the Gals. And, of course, he works for the Chamber of Commerce for the city of Omaha.
Speaker 5: Good to have you here.
Speaker 3: For a decade plus.
Speaker 5: Decade plus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, love Omaha. Oh, and, bud, you know what?
Speaker 4: Anytime he goes on any type of a play and stay package, it's either Omaha or the Minneapolis-St.
Speaker 5: Paul International Airport.
Speaker 3: I love the artwork. It's a great airport.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 3: If you're into art, you have to check it out. The Sea Concourse Art Gallery is impeccable.
Speaker 5: And then, of course, Phil and Fuller, hooty-hoo!
Speaker 3: Hooty-hoo! Yay! Good to see you, my boy. How are you? Good to see you, too, Common.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how'd you like that video of Jimi Hendrix from Woodstock?
Speaker 3: It looked just like me. I thought it was me playing the guitar for a second.
Speaker 5: Well, it looked like you, except you're right-handed.
Speaker 2: Footage.
Speaker 4: Footage uncovered that nobody had seen in, how long was that, 1969?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And a guy was just sitting on it.
Speaker 5: And a guy just happened to be sitting on it for the longest time. He probably made a couple of bucks on it, but it was fun to see.
Speaker 3: So you just got here. I literally just got here. Yeah, I was like running, looking like a madman. The police are probably on their way because they saw a strange black man running to the crowd. Maxo. Well, he's lifted.
Speaker 2: Can you contain yourself? He's got quite the V-neck shirt going on here.
Speaker 3: I got the chest out for Dolly. RIP to Dolly.
Speaker 2: He looks great.
Speaker 3: You smell outstanding, too. I don't know what that is. But I'm catching a, like the fair doesn't smell great. You're just overtaking everything. It's some bath and body works for sure.
Speaker 2: I figured.
Speaker 3: I stole it from my daughter over there.
Speaker 2: I figured. Oh, your daughter's here.
Speaker 5: That's her.
Speaker 3: In the crowd right there. Oh, sweet. Give it up for Rowan, y'all.
Speaker 2: Give it up.
Speaker 5: Give it up.
Speaker 2: Yay. You're giving it up.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're in so much trouble.
Speaker 3: She's so embarrassed.
Speaker 4: And then the Chase's Box, you've been here for a while, wandering around. Somebody came here going, what are they going to do?
Speaker 5: I'm not making this up.
Speaker 3: He said, what are they going to do?
Speaker 5: We've had enough.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Enough said.
Speaker 5: Enough said.
Speaker 3: Enough said.
Speaker 5: And I said, well, this is radio, not TV.
Speaker 3: He goes, oh! And did you do it here at the fair? Yeah, we just did it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just did it. But you did do it at the fair. Yeah, we did. We taped it about 12, 15. Okay. Dozens of people came to check it out.
Speaker 2: Dozens?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dozens of people. And then they, you know how it goes. When Mouth Guitar. gets done with his performance, and everybody leaves, that's kind of what happens after the first segment on Enough said. They see it.
Speaker 2: They've had enough.
Speaker 3: They've had enough. I think we don't need to stick around to hear meta-settlement talk. We can go.
Speaker 4: Well, and the other thing is that there were many people who wanted to make sure they got a seat.
Speaker 5: For Program Password.
Speaker 3: Exactly. That's what they were saying.
Speaker 2: Are we ready to play?
Speaker 5: Let's play.
Speaker 2: We are ready to play.
Speaker 5: Program Password.
Speaker 3: Password.
Speaker 1: Uh, uh, um, um.
Speaker 3: Come on, give the password.
Speaker 2: William.
Speaker 1: Give the password.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, it's time to play Program Password. Here's your host, the very average and plain looking Tenna B.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: Yes. Program Password live from the Minnesota State Fair. If you're not here, you can watch it right now at kfn.com slash watch. It's presented by Quantum Fiber Internet. We have the Drip Brothers reuniting today. Common and Max.
Speaker 5: Got an announcement to make.
Speaker 2: Breaking news.
Speaker 3: We're rebranding.
Speaker 2: Oh. Oh.
Speaker 3: We're now the Brothers Drip. The Brothers Drip.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The Brothers Drip.
Speaker 1: Talk about it.
Speaker 5: Talk about it.
Speaker 2: We got to rebrand, right?
Speaker 3: We got to rebrand. You always have to keep things moving forward.
Speaker 2: It's Common and Max versus Lil B and JG.
Speaker 3: It's really interesting, by the way, not to interrupt. We're not going to get an applause.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? A smattering.
Speaker 3: Speak for yourself. The crowd reaction to Max and what he's doing compared to his daughter's reaction, now I'm obsessed with it. And now I'm worried about the jokes that we usually say to Max. Can we say that when his daughter's in the crowd?
Speaker 2: I'm worried about it.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be on my best behavior today. Button it up. Button it up. Can I say when I listen to Max do the It's Just Lunch commercials, I'm a little concerned because with Max, it's never just lunch. Can I say that? Can I say that with his daughter in the audience?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, you just did. Oh, I guess I did. All right.
Speaker 2: Well, before we do your program pass repeat, let's get a little poll from the audience here. Who today is cheering for Brothers Drip, Common, and Max? Round of applause.
Speaker 3: Talk about it.
Speaker 5: Talk about it.
Speaker 4: Let them know.
Speaker 3: Shout it out.
Speaker 1: Round of applause.
Speaker 2: Who's cheering for JG and Lil B? Oh!
Speaker 3: Say less. Say less. Whoa.
Speaker 2: Don't talk about it.
Speaker 3: Don't talk about it. Enough said. Enough said.
Speaker 4: For those of you who were in the secondary applause group, you're in for a broken heart.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Here's what we got today. So here's the program password preview. Common and Max. Common, you are 111 and 104 all time. The 2026 program password invitational champion.
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 2: Dan Cole, the common man.
Speaker 3: He ditched me and then won the championship right away. You doubted me.
Speaker 2: You doubted me.
Speaker 3: You all doubted me.
Speaker 2: He's very Kevin Garnett-like, and you were the Wolves. Max, you are 14-13 all-time.
Speaker 3: Winning record, though.
Speaker 2: Winning record. You basically played half your games with Common. The brothers dripped together as a team 7-6 all-time. We just wanted to do the bit. 6-7, 13-14.
Speaker 3: You've lost two in a row. Lil B, you are 115-92 all-time.
Speaker 2: She is your 2025 Program Pastor Invitational Champion. Thank you. Your teammate, Justin Gard....
Speaker 3: This doesn't sound good.
Speaker 2: Now down to 17-21. You're currently on a six-game losing streak. That is tied for the longest active losing streak in program password. You are tied with Paul Allen right now. You could surpass PA today.
Speaker 3: I was really hoping Moss. I was really hoping Paul.
Speaker 2: Moss has won more recently than you have.
Speaker 3: That is depressing. My God. That is depressing.
Speaker 2: A loss today, and you will have the longest active losing streak. Biblically bad.
Speaker 3: That's what you want to be.
Speaker 2: I would have thought the two of you would have had good chemistry. Same era, same generation. You guys used to go to downtown Minneapolis with each other. Yeah. One and three together.
Speaker 3: I mean, other people were there as well. Yeah, you were there.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah.
Speaker 3: You were there. You usually gave us rides.
Speaker 2: I was a sober cab.
Speaker 3: We needed them.
Speaker 2: We're thankful.
Speaker 5: I like going downtown. No, you don't. I mean, why wasn't I invited to these?
Speaker 3: You didn't want to go. Can you imagine?
Speaker 2: Same guy who didn't want to go to my weddings. Disappointed he didn't get invited to go downtown. Let's correct that.
Speaker 5: Loved going to the wedding.
Speaker 4: Everybody else wanted to pass on the wedding and go to the reception, and I was just the opposite because I'm more about the vows, not the brew.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Thank you, yes. Garzy and I were about the brew.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, it was a great reception.
Speaker 2: I just want to be clear.
Speaker 3: You had a great wedding.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a great reception.
Speaker 2: I did all the planning.
Speaker 3: I believe that.
Speaker 2: Are we ready to play?
Speaker 5: Let's play.
Speaker 3: All right, so it's time. I'm not going to mention in 1999, I also won the Program Password Invitational Championship. Oh, yeah, I did. I mean, it was like 30 years ago, but I am a former champion.
Speaker 2: 2022.
Speaker 3: I suck now.
Speaker 2: I forgot to write it down.
Speaker 3: I apologize.
Speaker 2: 2022 Program Password Invitational Championship. It was so long ago we were still on the AM dial.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: Exactly. All right, so Common and Max versus Lil B and JG. Let's get Common and Lil B to take a look at the iPad first.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: The password is button.
Speaker 2: Hopefully Brett's playing it back there.
Speaker 3: Triple B.
Speaker 2: All right, Zachum. All right, Zacho.
Speaker 5: Zacho.
Speaker 2: If this doesn't work, we're in trouble. Hang on.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's hit the old refresh button.
Speaker 3: Let's hit the refresh.
Speaker 5: Everybody, hang on.
Speaker 3: Well, here he comes.
Speaker 2: Zacho.
Speaker 3: He's coming in hot. Yep.
Speaker 2: Oh, no. Zacho, everybody. It's Zacho.
Speaker 3: Did you forget the initials again?
Speaker 4: Zacho.
Speaker 3: Zacho. Internet's been a little spotty is what I heard backstage.
Speaker 2: Internet's been spotty?
Speaker 3: Yeah, not great.
Speaker 2: It's been spotty out here.
Speaker 3: Could Max and I play a mini-match? What do we do?
Speaker 2: It went so well the first time. You would have dominated.
Speaker 3: I think I would have done okay in that game.
Speaker 2: Lil B did not leave the farm when she was younger. All right, there's the password. Okay. Cool? Oh.
Speaker 3: Did you see it?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't see it.
Speaker 4: And he would say if he did, but we just don't want to have to switch words because Tenabee could run out of words.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could run. All right, you guys got it?
Speaker 3: Took a long time. Not Mark Frozen.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gentlemen on the show. We let ladies go first. So Lil B and, or Lil B, you have the option. You want to go first or second? Also, no screaming out answers, even if you know the answers out here, please. Thank you. I'm going to go first. Okay. Lil B and JG for 10. Benjamin.
Speaker 5: Franklin.
Speaker 2: Franklin.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 2: I already got the look after the first clip.
Speaker 3: That's not good.
Speaker 2: Common and Max for nine.
Speaker 3: Shirt button.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: Talk about it. Talk about it.
Speaker 2: Hold on. What happened to my... Yeah. What happened to my correct answer? Oh, there we go.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Mark.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 5: Talk about it.
Speaker 3: Let them know.
Speaker 2: Let them know.
Speaker 1: Shout it from the mountaintop.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't Franklin be a clue? It's such an obvious clue. That was a stupid guess.
Speaker 2: It was a very must-like answer, too. You answered very quickly.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I'm trying. Just give us the iPad. I'm trying.
Speaker 2: It's getting a little drippy already out here. Let's go. It's 9-0, Comet and Mavis.
Speaker 3: Umbrella's out.
Speaker 2: Max and JG, take a look at the iPad, please.
Speaker 3: Great movie, by the way. Brad Pitt, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Brad Pitt. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: The password is.
Speaker 2: Past is prime.
Speaker 1: Disney.
Speaker 5: Just like Tim McGraw.
Speaker 2: Your attitude today is out of control. It's not an attitude.
Speaker 5: I just speak the truth. Can I get you a cheese curd? You can't handle the truth.
Speaker 3: I can handle the truth.
Speaker 5: Apparently not.
Speaker 1: I was there.
Speaker 5: You weren't.
Speaker 2: Don't need to be.
Speaker 5: That's why I wasn't there.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 3: I think you do. That's a concert for old people. We'll go first.
Speaker 2: All right. Gerdsy and Common for 10.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm with Lil B. Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Gerdsy and Lil B for 10. For now.
Speaker 5: For now.
Speaker 3: Walt.
Speaker 2: Lost. I have no idea. Max and Common for nine.
Speaker 5: Mickey.
Speaker 3: Disney. Let's go.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Let them know.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 5: Let them know.
Speaker 3: Talk about it. Talk about it. Shout it out.
Speaker 5: Top of the mountain top.
Speaker 3: What did you think I said? You said Walt, but I was not.
Speaker 2: What else would you say with Walt?
Speaker 3: Lost.
Speaker 5: No, lost.
Speaker 1: Like, Walt was in the show Lost. Walter White.
Speaker 2: Walt Whitman. Oh.
Speaker 3: I'm not Corey Cove.
Speaker 2: I thought Whitman right away, but I knew that wouldn't be a clue.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like Franklin. Like Franklin.
Speaker 2: Yes. By the way, we polled the audience earlier, what team they're cheering for. Okay. Max's daughter, what's her name? Rowan. Rowan, who are you cheering for? Because you showed zero emotion.
Speaker 3: She's not rooting for me.
Speaker 2: You're not cheering for your dad, are you? She's definitely not rooting for me. Correct answer, didn't even get a fist pump, nothing.
Speaker 3: No, you don't have to stay. You can go to the midway or go get some food.
Speaker 2: All right, 18-0, Common and Max with their early lead. Common and Lil B, take a look at the iPad, please.
Speaker 1: The password is zombie.
Speaker 2: All right, Lil B, you and Gerdsy down 18-0 early. You have the option. Do you want to go first or second? I'm going to try first. All right, Lil B and JG for 10. Apocalypse. Now?
Speaker 3: I had to say something.
Speaker 2: Common and Max for nine. Creature.
Speaker 3: Zombie.
Speaker 2: Yes! Yes, sir!
Speaker 5: Talk about it!
Speaker 2: Let's go! Let's go.
Speaker 3: Talk about it. Talk about it. Look at the watch, though.
Speaker 2: Look at the watch.
Speaker 3: Look at the watch, though. I got this this morning. Who's the second match up at 2 o'clock today?
Speaker 2: It's a good thing we started the segment late today.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Good thing mini-mites are, what was it? What was the game? Mini-match? Mini-match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good thing that went along. We might have to put some mini-mites out here to give us some halftime entertainment.
Speaker 3: Goodness gracious.
Speaker 2: Max and JG, take a look at the iPad, please.
Speaker 1: The password is Chase.
Speaker 2: All right, Gerdsy.
Speaker 5: That's not a good face.
Speaker 2: You're down 27-0 right out of the gate. Time to stop the bleeding. You have the option. Do you want to go first or second?
Speaker 3: We want to go second.
Speaker 4: Oh, wow.
Speaker 2: Wow. People are very disappointed in that decision.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize. Well, because first has been working so well.
Speaker 2: Yeah. All right, Max and Common for tens.
Speaker 3: Pursue.
Speaker 2: Chase. Come on now.
Speaker 3: Come on now.
Speaker 1: Come on now.
Speaker 2: Talk about it.
Speaker 5: Talk about it.
Speaker 3: We're in hot pursuit of a W now. Yeah. Brother's drip. The rebrand is working. The rebrand is working. Good time to rebrand.
Speaker 5: That's what we're up to.
Speaker 2: It is 37-0, common and max.
Speaker 3: So what? Was that the clue you guys were all groaning about? It seemed like everybody had a clue.
Speaker 2: Chevy? Chevy?
Speaker 3: Oh, Chevy would have been a good one, yeah.
Speaker 2: Chevy? Chevy?
Speaker 3: No, I feel like Barb would have said Traverse.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't have. She's from Wysetta. They don't drive Traverses over there.
Speaker 3: Good point.
Speaker 2: Fair. All right, it is 37-0. Common and Max with the lead. Common and Lil B.
Speaker 3: Are Frank and Amelia available if we're going to get Santanello? Common and Lil B, take a look at the iPad, please. Can Jimmy Jam come back?
Speaker 1: The password is HIT.
Speaker 2: All right, Lil B.
Speaker 1: Down 37.
Speaker 2: Going to have the option for a while now. You have the decision. You want to go first or second? Please do the groan into the microphone next time. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Is third an option?
Speaker 2: First. Going to go first. No pressure here, JG. Lil B and JG for 10.
Speaker 4: Slap.
Speaker 2: Yes. Oh. Right under the buzzer.
Speaker 3: Had you missed that, I think it would have been over. Well, I would have been slapped. I would have been hit. Barb would have been chasing me.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Lil B and JG are on the board. It is 37 to 10. Max and Gerdsy, take a look at the iPad, please.
Speaker 1: The password is motel. Motel.
Speaker 2: All right, JG, time to gain a little momentum here. You're down 27 points. It's 37 to 10. You got the option. What do you want to do? You want to go first or second? First. All right. JG and Lil B for 10.
Speaker 3: Hotel?
Speaker 2: Motel. Wow. Oh. Holiday Inn. Say what?
Speaker 3: Uh-oh. Is that Sugar Hill Gang?
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, great song.
Speaker 3: They're playing.
Speaker 2: Are they? Yeah. Right now?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 2: I've got to get over there.
Speaker 3: Not right now. Aren't they playing?
Speaker 2: I only know, like, two of their songs.
Speaker 3: They're playing the old Liney Lodge.
Speaker 4: Next time you have a clue like that, just give them the ten points so we can pick up the pace.
Speaker 5: Talk about your slam dunks.
Speaker 3: What's the motel in Glencoe that we stayed at for that one wedding? That's what I was thinking of.
Speaker 2: Super 8.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I figured I couldn't do that.
Speaker 2: They laid the light on for you.
Speaker 3: It was next to Bump's. Bump's, the restaurant. That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 5: That's actually Motel 6.
Speaker 2: Oh, Motel 6. Okay. I knew it was a number-related motel. It's 37-20 all of a sudden. Lil B and JG in pursuit.
Speaker 5: Uh-oh. We're in some trouble.
Speaker 2: Common and Lil B. Take a look at the iPad, please.
Speaker 1: The password is patient.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: All said, you can make this interesting here, Lil B. You can make it a one-possession game. You're down 17. Options on you. Do you want to go first or second? Second. All right, Common and Max for ten. Calm. Steady. Lil B and JG for nine. Hospital. Manor.
Speaker 3: Bedside Manor.
Speaker 2: Common and Max for eight.
Speaker 5: Client.
Speaker 3: Patient.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 3: There we go. Yeah, good one.
Speaker 2: Woo!
Speaker 3: It's halftime.
Speaker 2: Common and Max, brothers drip. Lead 45-20 over Lil B and JG.
Speaker 5: Talk about it. Let them know.
Speaker 3: Shout it out for the.
Speaker 5: Top of the mountaintop.
Speaker 3: We'll break.
Speaker 4: We'll come back with more program passers-by live at the Minnesota State.
Speaker 2: Fair here on The Fan.
Speaker 5: Thanks to Mesh Basher and Spence. Welcome back to the Minnesota State Fairgrounds.
Speaker 4: We're in the shadows of the Grandstand Carousel Park.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir!
Speaker 5: Smack dab in the middle.
Speaker 4: It's program password here at the fair. It's the Brothers Drip. Phil and Fuller and Common taking on Lil B and the Tasteless Box of Mashed Potatoes.
Speaker 5: Justin Gard and Tenneby, what's our halftime score?
Speaker 2: Lil B and JG unable to stop the drip thus far. It is 45-20, Brothers Drip, Common, Max with the lead. Why are you giving me the look? You have more opinions than I do. We're fine.
Speaker 3: We need PST submissions. When can we enter?
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay. I'd like to enter that. 204 on August 28th.
Speaker 2: If she would have just said their opinions are louder, that also would have added to the PST.
Speaker 3: We have the audio.
Speaker 1: This is fun.
Speaker 2: If you want to watch Lil B give the death stare to JG, you can do that right now.
Speaker 3: One clue.
Speaker 2: What's a bad clue? KFN.com slash watch. It's presented by Quantum Fiber Internet. Are we ready to play?
Speaker 3: Let's play.
Speaker 2: 45-20, coming to Max with the lead. Max and JG, take a look at the iPad.
Speaker 3: Are you lost, sir? I mean, are you okay?
Speaker 5: Are you lost?
Speaker 2: He's testing out the sax over there. I'm trying to play a game here.
Speaker 3: Deuce, I was forced.
Speaker 2: Max and JG, take a look at the iPad, please.
Speaker 3: Why don't you hold it?
Speaker 1: The password is Rob. Rob.
Speaker 2: All right, JG, down 25. Option is on you. Do you want to go first or second? First. All right, JG and Lil B for 10.
Speaker 3: Theft.
Speaker 2: Steel. Max and Common for nine. Brzezinski? Rob. Wow. Let's go.
Speaker 3: Wow. Talk about it. What a great clue.
Speaker 5: Because in my head, I'm thinking Burglary.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I'm waiting for it.
Speaker 2: I was thinking Flop sweating tears to her. That's what I was thinking. Wow. Jesus. Brilliant.
Speaker 3: I can't believe I didn't think of the Vikings interim general manager.
Speaker 2: For a clue. God. Next level.
Speaker 4: What a mess.
Speaker 3: What a miss.
Speaker 2: What happened to your daughter, Max? She had enough, huh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was like, all right, no more.
Speaker 2: I've seen enough.
Speaker 3: My dad needs to button up his shirt.
Speaker 5: Or maybe she thought the game was in the bag.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 2: Common and Max lead 54-20. Common and Lil B.
Speaker 3: By the way, a sports clue for common is risky.
Speaker 4: I know, right?
Speaker 3: That's why I said it with such hesitation. That was risky.
Speaker 2: Common and Lil B, take a look at the iPad.
Speaker 1: The password is shop.
Speaker 2: All right, Lil B, down 34 points. Time to go on a run. Yep. You have the option. Do you want to go first or second? First. Oh, she's locked.
Speaker 3: Come on, Garty.
Speaker 2: All right, Lil B and JG for 10. Ball. Walk. Tim.
Speaker 3: No, me.
Speaker 2: Common and Max for nine.
Speaker 3: Window. Shopping.
Speaker 2: Yeah. One chance to change it. Shop. Yeah. Let's go. Let's go.
Speaker 3: Come on now.
Speaker 2: Let's go now. Oh, boy. Can you do the root?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir. Look.
Speaker 2: Work in the crowd. He's not even waiting for the game to be over. No.
Speaker 3: He's working the crowd. Look at it.
Speaker 5: They're all high-fiving him. They want to touch the hem of the garment. Talk about it. Shout about it. Top of the mountaintop.
Speaker 2: Can you do your Rune Arledge line right now?
Speaker 5: Our executive producer has been Rune Arledge.
Speaker 4: This has been a presentation of A-Base, A-Sports.
Speaker 3: Do the line of when I go golfing with you after, like, the fourth or fifth hole. After one of my shots.
Speaker 5: Turcanian, who's in the booth, goes, okay, no more shots of guard. No more shots of guard.
Speaker 3: Until when?
Speaker 5: Until he's tapping out on 18.
Speaker 2: 63-20. Common and Max are the lead. They are 17 points away from a win. Max and JG. Take a look at the iPad, please. The password is turtle.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Okay. Zacho.
Speaker 3: Zacho.
Speaker 2: Zacho.
Speaker 3: Maybe he ran out of the crowd. He wouldn't run. He wouldn't. No, he wouldn't. If there was technical difficulties, he definitely. He really kicks it in the neck. He swung that door open. Oh, here we go. Oh, my God.
Speaker 2: Zacho.
Speaker 3: Hurricane Zach. Hurricane Albie.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're using your iPhone now? Oh, he's going to use it on his phone now. Okay.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure Guardsy saw it. I did.
Speaker 2: Did you guys see it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. Okay.
Speaker 2: Guardsy, you're down 43. Come on. You have the option. Do you want to go first or second? It's okay to go second. Listeners can't see it, so now they can't rip you out here for it, for your decision.
Speaker 3: Man, this is tough.
Speaker 2: First. All right, JG and Lil B for 10.
Speaker 3: Snapping. Snapping.
Speaker 2: Turtle.
Speaker 3: That was a good one. That was a great clue.
Speaker 2: Great clue.
Speaker 3: I was laboring.
Speaker 2: That was a great clue. Lil B and JG, you've only gotten 10 so far today. You're at 30 points. You've got three 10-point answers.
Speaker 5: Max, I'll... Are we going to try this again now?
Speaker 2: Oh, my God.
Speaker 3: Your daughter's gone.
Speaker 2: Running around the stands.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: 63 to 30. Common and Max with the lead. We'll see if the iPad works. It will be Common and Lil B. Take a look at the iPad, please.
Speaker 1: The password is crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh, you got it.
Speaker 2: There you go. All right, Lil B. Time to gain a little momentum. You're down 33. Options on you. Do you want to go first or second? First. All right, they're going for another 10. Lil B and JG. Psycho. Path. Path. Max and Common for nine.
Speaker 3: The groaning is really disappointing.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: It's a lot harder than it looks.
Speaker 2: Max and Common for nine.
Speaker 1: Insane.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir. Yes, sir. Word to Norah Barkley.
Speaker 2: Would Insane have been better than Psycho?
Speaker 3: I don't know. You can tell me.
Speaker 2: I can tell you.
Speaker 3: I was kind of thinking you might have been talking about a specific person.
Speaker 2: Just blame yourself.
Speaker 3: I have to be better. I don't think you should invite me into the tournament next year. In fact, I think I'll decline. I think that was already been determined. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: The selection committee.
Speaker 3: But he's got the, like, it's like the Masters. You get to come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right.
Speaker 3: I'm basically like, I think I said that. I should be like Jack Nicklaus, do one clue, and then leave. Hit the ceremonial shot, and that's it. I think that's the bit for next year.
Speaker 2: Isn't it weird that the only personality you can connect with is Ryan Donaldson? Like, that's the only brain you can get inside of.
Speaker 3: Who is very employed, by the way. Very employed. That's a good joke.
Speaker 2: Here's where we're at. Common and Max have 72 points. So any correct answer that is eight or more, they are victorious. Lilby and JG, you're 50 away from a win. It's 72 to 30. Five in a row. Yeah, that's not too many.
Speaker 3: We can do it. We can do it.
Speaker 2: Max and JG, take a look at the iPad, please.
Speaker 1: The password is rule.
Speaker 2: All right, Gerdsie. First. Oh, wow. He's quick on this one. All right, JG and Lil B for 10.
Speaker 3: Guideline.
Speaker 2: Rule.
Speaker 1: That was a good one.
Speaker 3: That was a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do it.
Speaker 3: Do it.
Speaker 2: Get the crowd back on your side.
Speaker 3: What if he would have said jaw? I think I just hurt my ankle. I think I got a J.J. McCarthy ankle injury there. Topical humor. Topical humor.
Speaker 5: That means you're out for five weeks.
Speaker 2: Exactly. All right, 72-40, Common and Max with the lead. Common and Lil B, take a look at the iPad.
Speaker 1: The password is comic.
Speaker 2: Very employed.
Speaker 3: Three jobs. Making a lot of money.
Speaker 2: All right, Lil B, down 32 points. Big decision here. You got the option. You want to go first or second? Five seconds. Second, second, second, second.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Common and Max for 10 and the win.
Speaker 5: I'm nuts.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: Cartoon.
Speaker 1: Anime.
Speaker 2: Lil B and JG for nine. Carlin.
Speaker 5: Comic.
Speaker 2: They're staying alive. It's 72-49. Coming to Max. Still with the lead. Still eight points away from a win. Max and JG. Take a look at the iPad.
Speaker 1: The password is great.
Speaker 2: You can make it interesting here. You're down 23 points. You have the option. You want to go first or second? First. That didn't sound too confident. JG and Lil B for 10.
Speaker 3: Vineyard.
Speaker 5: Winery.
Speaker 2: Max and Common for 9 and the win.
Speaker 1: Purple.
Speaker 2: Purple.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir!
Speaker 3: Come on now! The rebranded Drip Brothers! The Brothers Drip!
Speaker 2: Undefeated! Looks like he's ready for the sack race.
Speaker 5: I'm so proud of him. I feel like I took him under my wing all those years ago. Pro Grump Pass.
Speaker 3: We're well done.
Speaker 2: Drip.
Speaker 3: The brothers Drip are 1-0. Well, the Drip brothers 2.0 are 1-0 though.
Speaker 5: 2.0, 1-0.
Speaker 2: 2.0, 1-0.
Speaker 3: That's fun.
Speaker 5: We win gracefully.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We can't help it.
Speaker 3: We get excited. We're into it.
Speaker 5: We have a drive.
Speaker 3: You should be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: You earned it. Uh, I kind of liked it better when Max's mouth was wired shut.
Speaker 2: That was fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, we thank you for helping out.
Speaker 4: As always, Lil B was coming out anyways, and you were too, but still thanks for the effort.
Speaker 2: We appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Anytime.
Speaker 5: And how many is that in a row now he's lost?
Speaker 3: Seven, right?
Speaker 2: He's now the longest current active losing streak in broken passwords. Seven straight losses for Justin Goetz.
Speaker 3: Former champion.
Speaker 5: Historically good or?
Speaker 3: Biblically bad.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 5: Hey, thanks for coming out.
Speaker 3: Stick around.
Speaker 5: We've got my boy Deuce is coming up.
Speaker 3: Oh, boy. We're going to reenact.
Speaker 4: We're going to reenact from all those years ago when I won the Blue Ribbon sixth grade track and field day at Adams School, and I'm being challenged by my son, who I created from my... That's coming up next here on the Common Man Program live from the Minnesota State Fair.
Speaker 1: This is the Common Man, Dan Cole, live from the.