Speaker 1: It's mojo in the morning. So I kind of embarrassed doing this. But I don't know if there are any people that ever do this. But I got busted not going home yesterday, got the text saying, Hey, when are you coming home? And I text Chelsea back, I go, I'm going to leave here in about like thirty or forty minutes, and She's like, okay, no problem. And then I ended up doing something that I do every now and again, and that is stop off at the strip club and have myself at a stake.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't ever know, although yesterday we were talking about strip clubs and stuff like that, and it made me think to myself, who are the guys that just go to strip clubs randomly during the day, Like they go and they say they're eating and stuff. But my strip club is different. My strip club is the mall. I like to go to the mall sometimes, and I like to go like middle of the day on my way home from work. I like to get myself a little food out of the food court car usually well usually I go to the Twelve Oaks Mall. So I'll go Taco Bell and I'll just get like myself and I know, it sounds weird to just say, cause why would you go to Taco Bell? But everything else kind of has gluten in it. You know. Back in the day, I used to go to that you know, orange chicken on a stick, give me the stap to get Taco Bell. I know, but I but I go shopping too. I go to the Apple Store and stuff like that. Yeah, park my car up there right at the the you know area where the Apple Store is, and do a little walking around the mall, see the people over, you know, Missus Fields or the cooks Hot Topic, hang out and say hi to my friends at Hot Topic. So Chelsea goes, you're not on your way home. She notices because you got to find my on there. And I used to get busted all the time, even before find my was on there where you could track and see where you're going. I'd get busted by the smell. So I'd come home home, and back in the day, we used to be closer to work, you know, like it was twelve minutes or something, and I would go through the drive through of McDonald's, or go through the drive through sometimes at you know, Chipotle, and I would eat really quick and then I would stop off at the shell station, which is right there by my house, and I'd dump the garbage in there, and then I'd come home and I'd give Chelsea a hug to say, hey, honey, had a great day to go. You smell like fris Do you do that? I want to know if there are any listeners that do this. I want to know if you are the type of listener that you sneak after work and go somewhere. And where do you sneak to? Because there are other places. It doesn't have to be food. Alta might be one of those places.
Speaker 3: You know, you would never find me lying about going to TJ Max.
Speaker 1: Or Homegol whenever.
Speaker 3: Whenever I tell Wes I'm running errands, he thinks it's legit and now he knows it's It's Goods and TJ Max, I mean legit.
Speaker 1: If I if she knew you were no, if I said to her, I'm going to the mall, she would say, what do you need now? Like would be one of those things, but she would not No, she wouldn't care. But it was one of those things where I can I tell you what I was shamed about. I was shamed about because I got on the scale and I gained like five or six pounds, and I was shaming, and I told her, I said, I'm gonna start watching what I eat during the day, and I'm gonna make sure I just foku it because I'm you know, I've been really good. I've been losing weight and stuff. And then I realized, but I didn't want all of a sudden the day after I said I'm gonna watch what I eat, saying I'm going to the food court at the mall. Is it ever a.
Speaker 4: Situation where you know she might not like it, so you bring her something back?
Speaker 1: If I do the drive through on the way home, what I'll do is I'll say I have a craving and she'll go, what do you have a craving for? And I'll tell her and she goes. I do too, like like jumping on it because I feel like this so often is the blow? Yeah, oh you got to bring something home? Yeah, but there's just so fun. Yeah. Fat I honestly admission here, fat I admission sometimes I would like to go eat before I eat, because then I eat less when I'm at home and makes me look like I'm being good. So sometimes I actually no, no, sometimes I'll go Chipotle three hard tacos. They do that, they give you the three They have a three taco pack and I get three hard tacos. I'll eat those as kind of an appetizer start your day. Yeah, and I'll eat those and then I'll go home. You know, if it's a late day, like five o'clock, well, you're gonna sit down and eat dinner, and then I'll be like, you know, I don't think I'm gonna have the potatoes tonight to stay.
Speaker 3: And they all look at me like what, and Chelsea in her heads like.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I used to throw the garbage away in my garbage cans. So we have garbage cans up by our house. And the problem was then at the end of dinner, when you're cleaning up, you have to be the one to take the garbage out so that you don't see the on top McDonald's best.
Speaker 3: Everybody in my house, by the way, when I take out the garbage, I'm like, oh, healthy, West was a culver.
Speaker 1: The evidence is in the garbe and it's tough because you're throwing away a or this happens to me, you're throwing away like the bag from McDonald's and then the garbage guys shout out priority waste. Ninety nine point nine percent of the time, you guys do a decent job until you actually sometimes will leave my McDonald's bag in the bottom right at the bottom of a can. Don't get it all completely cleaned out.
Speaker 3: I don't think you still call it that cayne.
Speaker 1: You gotta got the flip lit on the top of the can. We call it a bin. It's not your garbage can, which they don't call it a garbage bin. They call it a garbage can, a trash ben. What's up, Anita? How you doing good? I Needa? Where are you sneaking off to after work?
Speaker 5: The casino?
Speaker 1: Oh? You're good? Which one do you go to?
Speaker 5: It just depends on what floats my boat. Really, I kind of go buy all of them because I take ninety four to two or from work and I don't do it anymore. I used to do it, but construction and crap has made it harder now. But you know, oh, traffic sucks.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to stop at the casino and say I was in.
Speaker 5: Traffic, and I would do it on the way to work too, if I got up really early, and I'd be like laying there in red and I go.
Speaker 1: You know, I could get up and stop at the casino on the way to work. You are an addiction, by the way, call one eight hundred gambler there.
Speaker 5: Anita, I don't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: I gave it up.
Speaker 1: You know what though, that I do hear you. There's something relaxing about just sitting in there and king king exactly. I get it. I like that, Angela. Where do you sneak off to sneak? I sneak off to McDonald's. I'll look at you.
Speaker 3: Do you get what's your order?
Speaker 1: Coke?
Speaker 2: Coke?
Speaker 1: And what's that? You know?
Speaker 3: That's just a good little man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's nothing. That's nothing for you.
Speaker 4: A good sure box of McDonald fries is like top five meals of all time if they make it the right way with the nice salt proportion, like a good McDonald fry can six.
Speaker 1: And they have to cook it just right. If they undercook him, which I got recently, I was really passed Limp FROs by the way. I did not realize. I did not realize that a small McDonald's fry still comes in the small little pack the paper ones. How are you ordering small McDonald fry exactly right, you do, right? I shouldn't be ordering a small one.
Speaker 3: Have you seen how cute the little fry boxes in the Happy Meal?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Are they little teenies? Because they're little? Yeah, they're like half the size of the small.
Speaker 1: Yes, all that Alexis does. Forget the casino and McDonald's. Where do you sneak off to after work?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 5: My husband is He thinks I don't need it, but he's quite a bit younger, so he may not know. But I sneak off and get botox.
Speaker 1: Oh, look at you? For you, he knows a little bit.
Speaker 3: Most guys don't really knock.
Speaker 1: He don't. You don't look different.
Speaker 5: No, it's gradual, so it's free weeks to take it. Okay, okay, okay, all right, we'll keep it for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, bye, And the same as botox? Jen, Where do you sneak off to after work? Jen?
Speaker 2: Yes? Hi?
Speaker 1: Where do you sneak off to?
Speaker 2: Oh? I would like take a vacation day, but not tell anybody that I was taking a vacation day. And I would leave my house like I was going to work, and then I would go do like a massage or go to that float spa, go grab lunch where I wanted to go.
Speaker 1: Like the take a vacation there.
Speaker 2: Well, because you always take a vacation day and you're doing stuff around the house or you feel like you have to do stuff around the house. So it was kind of the only way I could go do that and not feel guilty.
Speaker 4: Do you because the only thing that I love, every single thing about this, but I don't want to wake up at the same time.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing that would throw me.
Speaker 4: Do you still wake up at the same time or prepare like you're going to work or do you just say I'm going in.
Speaker 2: I do, but then I use no, I do, but then I would go get like treat myself to a lot. Hey, I would just make it a whole day for me. That's all the things I loved.
Speaker 1: I like. I think everybody should try that. Yeah, that's good, that is a great one. What happens though, you know I got disconnected with her. I was gonna say, what happens though, if your your husband or your family calls work to see how you're doing it, doesn't call your cell phone or can't get a hold of you when you're getting that hour massage they freak out, go to work and don't know your car's not there? You know, war roses. Hold on, Tea, we're talking about sneaking off after work. Where do you sneak off to after work? I go, speak out it, Spikey carrent you what's that.
Speaker 3: Pikey carring?
Speaker 1: I support you? Go get spicy time? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: It's PG for baking cookie?
Speaker 1: Wait? And who you doing this with the side of course you wait? Oh, I don't support it. You're speaking in uh in code, Harry. She goes and wait, you're a married woman and you go to sneak off and get sex from your side piece? Yes? Oh t hold on now I know why she's voices. Guys. Wow, how long has this been going on?
Speaker 2: Realistic? Please, I'm not lying over a couple of months.
Speaker 1: That's craziness. Aren't you worried you're gonna get caught? There's no way that they can catch it.
Speaker 3: You go out of town? Okay, next city over?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: How'd you find this Spicy Time?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I've been knowing the question.
Speaker 1: Do they know your husband?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Oh? Lot? Oh Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 3: Before I never turned if it was a girl.
Speaker 4: And baby Jesus.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: R A T.
Speaker 1: Will you behave yourself? That's not good, that isn't that. I'm just going to McDonald's. Wow.