Speaker 1: And this never ever ever happens. Friends.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what happened.
Speaker 1: It appears that we have, believe it or not, a last minute message. I cannot believe this, but here we go print it is. Let me just double check, triple check. We have a last minute message from that teacher who thought her student was a dog in the hallway.
Speaker 4: Let's see what she said.
Speaker 1: We did it, everybody, that's right, there we go.
Speaker 5: More.
Speaker 1: It's much more of a celebration with that. I think we've made it through a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday has arrived. Patch yourself on the back for making it this far. Yeah, we did here we here, we are a full week of shows behind us, and now we'll have some fun on a Friday. Everybody up for that? Shut him down?
Speaker 6: I hope so gloomy out here, but I'm like, it is this room party central. I also think the AC is broken because oh musty.
Speaker 1: Actually it's more it's more cutbacks at h Q because they were like, uh, on the weekends, they don't run the air conditioners.
Speaker 3: Let's see, I'd say that it's perfectly cool in his studio.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say more like you're dressed for a no AC situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had a jacket. Now guns out, but I'm now I'm ready to sweat and hyperventily.
Speaker 1: What's to say, squad squad, something of your shirts?
Speaker 3: Squad girls?
Speaker 2: Oh I like that.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: It's from a whore.
Speaker 1: All right, no further questions, your honor.
Speaker 3: Let's put ours in.
Speaker 1: The ground, our fingers on the pulse. Let's se what's happening to this.
Speaker 3: I guess you'll find out the roast.
Speaker 1: Let's see what's happening to this great, big, wide world of ours. And we go to Atlanta, Georgia. Everybody and a person on a motorcycle is driving along. Uh, turns out they're going a bit too fast. They're actually running from the cops. Is this video is being filmed? I don't know if you guys have seen this, but little note for you out there. If you're one of these folks like this guy who's like a TikToker who films himself running from the cops all the time, the cops in Atlanta are apparently a little aggressive. Okay, they'll go for you.
Speaker 6: Oh sure, I have just a quick preface question. Yeah, this guy has gotten away from the cops leading up to this many of times to believe.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, he's known by his TikToker name Dancing Moto, and he thought he was going to get away from the cops again. But in Atlanta, they kind of don't play games, and it kind of left people in this lurch where you go, well, do you feel for him because he's probably hurting for reasons that you'll hear in just a moment, or you like f around and find out you're running from the cops on a motorcycle. What do you want here? Pick your poison? Here we go, cops fling in front of him on the motorcycle. It's raining, they are flying.
Speaker 5: Another cop pos in front ready.
Speaker 2: And plowed into him.
Speaker 1: At the end of this like he fell off, rolled, skidded, and then the police car came to a stop like right on top of him.
Speaker 3: What was the original reason to pull him over?
Speaker 1: He was on a cell phone.
Speaker 2: This is a really.
Speaker 3: Years ago.
Speaker 6: Seriously though, Was it for speeding because that's the reason that hit the motorcycles with your car?
Speaker 1: Here here's what I do now, hang, let me bring up the story that I saw on this because the guy's like kind of a secretive person. Now, I did see that there was a story of a place from.
Speaker 7: All the posting he does on TikTok, and but he does it anonymously, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: But but aside from that, there was a story a couple of months ago about a motorcycle crash during a police stop. I don't know if this was related or not, but this is Instagram and TikTok influencer Dancing Modo has been left with extensive life threatening injuries after a crash with the Georgia State Patrol about to be rich. I don't know anything about this. I don't know anything about the Georgia State Patrol, but I have heard that they are like really really intense, like they are gonna get you. Like they're known for just being like they go the extra mile.
Speaker 3: I mean, I hear that, and intense is one word to put it. But is this legal? I mean, are are they allowed to just run a dude over?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: I mean I think the cops are gonna say, like we were in a we were in a we were in a high speed chase with a motorcycle. We wanted to stop him from harming anybody. Else right and him over. Uh, the thing is, did they intentionally go back to We'll go back to the clip in a second, but let's just see what it says here. So we learned something October ninth, clips of Dancing Moto being chased by the Georgia State Patrol win viral on social media. It's about a minute long. He's being chased while riding a motorcycle. Then they posted online our brother, Dancing Moto was involved in a devastating motorcycle accident a few days ago, one that left him in critical condition. This says, I mean, we don't really know now. He's on the Quasi moto after being struck and ran over, which caused severe injuries. They said. They claim he's like fighting for his life. It's tough. I guess there were some photos of him in the hospital, but it's tough to figure out what's legit and what's not here. All right, So the cops are chasing, the cops going front. It's raining. I can't tell how fast is.
Speaker 2: Going, but fast fast.
Speaker 1: And the cop goes and cut him off and slow.
Speaker 2: Down off.
Speaker 1: And then it.
Speaker 3: Runs over him.
Speaker 1: It does run over him, but I feel like they're gonna say like, well, this is part of the dangers of running for.
Speaker 6: The police, right, even if they like did the grapple or they pinya, we're gonna have more protection with let's walk this back.
Speaker 1: Let's walk this back, all right. So if you're on a jury and you hear a man was on a motorcycle breaking any number of laws like obviously speeding and driving dangerously and stuff, and then he runs from the police and he's videotaping all of this, and then that the accident that this all ends in ends up with him getting injured and you know, crashing and then getting hit by the police vehicle. Are you is a jur going to be like, well, yeah, clearly this guy is a victim and all of this, or is a jur going to think, no way, man, this guy like decided to run from the cops. He does this kind of.
Speaker 6: Thing, and then he got question excessive force with running over a human body that's already down on the ground, like you have let's call it desk late to the situation by hitting him with that first car. Right, But if the reason why they have two cops after him was for speeding, this seems like a little much.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I put this up on I put it up on on see it Now so everybody could take a look. Go over to the news Junkie dot com in the see it Now section. Tell us what you think.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 7: It's completely normal for them to like tap your car if you're running from the cops, to do a little tappy tap, But when it's a motorcycle, I could have.
Speaker 3: Killed the other.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: I think the cops are gonna say, like, we stopped as soon as we can. We were all putting ourselves in danger because of this guy. I'll tell you the other side of this is probably gonna win, all right. The police side is probably gonna be like if he did, if he didn't, if he didn't run for the cops and put everybody in danger, he wouldn't have put himself in danger either, And that's why he's on the ground and not doing well. Not not great. There. You know, the most annoying thing must have been your body is all crushed, your bones are all hurting, and then you got that siren right on top of your head as you're you're just like come shut the siren of subscribe. It should have been genius if he popped that.
Speaker 6: Like as it was got and there was a shows a camera and he has like some weird crown or cowboy hat on his face.
Speaker 3: Now because someone send it over.
Speaker 1: Oh hold on they thing. Sorry, they did a go fund me I think or a gift send go I never know. Okay, this is go fund me, all right, support Dancing Moto's recovery journey. It's got him covered with a like a emoji with his face is covered with the emoji of like an injured person in the hospital. And he's in the hospital. He's on a bed with like all this stuff covering him and it says there's a twenty four thousand dollars goal six seventy eight dollars raise. But as on the show, people are pretty split over whether or not they should be like donating to this guy. Yeah, I mean I always got road rash on his arm. He shows he's got road rash on his arm on one of the arms, and then the rest of you can't really see what the what the damages are. One lesson from this, no matter how you view this kind of thing, wear protective gear when you're on a motorcycle. Dumbass, stop trying to worry about how cool you look on the motorcycle were protective gear. This is just a really really obvious thing that you should do. Okay, we are gonna hear from you today. Give us your thoughts on that if you think the guy was in the wrong or the cops are in the wrong, and again, check it out over on see it now on the newsjunkie dot com. They gave it away. Today the Nobel Peace Prize was handed out and the winner was, according to some news outlets, not Trump, which it was was such a weird thing. This is the USA Today headline, donald Trump does not win no Peace Prize.
Speaker 3: It's rigged. The robots were awful.
Speaker 2: How about who.
Speaker 1: Does number one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right?
Speaker 7: Like the shorts to the person who you know won the prize for peace?
Speaker 3: Nobody? No one's heard of them.
Speaker 2: Well was he eligible for this one? I mean wording stuff is not even.
Speaker 1: The cutoff was literally like the third week of January, where he wasn't even in office, Like.
Speaker 3: Why don't they wait so long?
Speaker 1: They couldn't. He wasn't even eligible for anything that he's done in his first term for this Nobel Peace Prize. Because when the cutoffs are that's why this.
Speaker 2: Is all stupid.
Speaker 1: And then the articles running with Donald Trump does not win the Nobel Peace Prize, Well, Jesus, it seems like you're almost obsessed with the guy. Then they changed the headline after I posted it. They said Trump's perceived Nobel Peace Prize nub irks the White House, right, changing things up. But the woman who actually won, let's talk about her for a second. Her name is Maria Corina Machado, and she is a Venezuelan dissident. She's the person who won the main Nobel Peace Prize there. Of course, you know many that they give out in these moments, and this woman was the winner. She said of her victory, this recognition of the struggle of all Venezuelans is a boost to conclude our task to conquer freedom. She's trying to get Venezuelan dictator Maduro out and get democracy back to Venezuela. That would be We're on the threshold of victory, and today, more than ever, we count on President Trump, the people of the United States, the people of Latin America, and the democratic nations of the world as our principal allies to achieve freedom and democracy.
Speaker 7: O man, you know what Trump needs to do, like help her, like right, yeah, Trump, he needs to put some resources into.
Speaker 3: Get out your oil because and steal.
Speaker 7: Your bed, because if he wants that Nobel Peace Prize, he needs to piggyback off the person who's already got it.
Speaker 3: Here's some thing though, and correct if I'm wrong.
Speaker 6: When it comes to the Nobel Peace Prize, is it something that you gun for like you do an Oscar or an Emmy or.
Speaker 3: It's you get it traditional, Yeah, when.
Speaker 6: You do the nice and great thing and the peaceful stuff that is not with the intention of a Nobel Peace Prize.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I hear a bunch of people saying this, okay, and I see a.
Speaker 2: Lot a lot of media co question.
Speaker 1: Well, let me allow me to respond. I see a lot of people saying this, and a lot of these media outlet's like what this guy's obsessed with this?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Trump's you know, obsessed.
Speaker 1: With winning the Nobel Peace Prize. Ladies and gentlemen. There are a lot worse things he can be obsessed with than trying to get a freaking peace prize. It seems like this will keep anybody on the straight and narrow if your focus agenda and goal is to try to win a Nobel Pece prize.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, So I was like, let's just have him focus.
Speaker 6: Like he's an eight year old with ADHD Lacey's super excited about the history.
Speaker 1: Wow. As he's talking about that, he is seemingly solving problems, is he not? Like the situation in Gaza and Israel appears to be wrapping up. Nobody else could figure that out, and it seems like he's done that. It's not like he's just sitting there whining about the Nobel Peace Prize every day. But if he's obsessed over that, great, every president should be, every one of them, Every president we get should be obsessed with like obtaining peace prizes, because that seems to be a good thing, right to to get peace across the world, at least to me. Maybe I'm crazy, Maybe I'm just out of it these days. But I salute Maria Corina Machado because she did it. I dedicate this prize to the suffering people of Venezuela into President Trump for his decisive support of our cause. Maybe that means something. She dedicated it to him. It's like a proxy victory. But I thought that was so funny. It's like Donald Trump does not win the Nobel Peace Prize. Wow, what a weird way, shouts out to the lady who actually did. And you know what's really interesting. I guess what they do is when they decide the Nobel Peace Prize, which is in the middle of the night. I'd be walking in my sleep, in the middle of our night, in the middle of middle of their knight, and the middle of the night for us. It's like three o'clock in the morning. In Seattle they announce two wins the Nobel Peace Prizes and one of the women was from Seattle, and the reporters yes or no on this one. We're at her door at three a m.
Speaker 3: Three a m.
Speaker 1: Congratulations it's just been announced you won the Nobel Peace Prize. And they're like, what rubbing sleep out of their eyes?
Speaker 7: You know what I say? Yes, I know it sounds annoying. You want it three in the morning to tell me I've won the Nobel Peace Prize. I think it's worth the wake up.
Speaker 6: I mean, imagine if they're knocking on your door and they're giving the Nobel Peace Prize to someone who's.
Speaker 1: Like, get off my lawn. How dare you, And that would be that would be an ironic moment if the Nobel Peace Prize winner is incredibly aggressive and angry. Yes the information that they're hearing.
Speaker 7: Yes, now look at it this way, all right, Publish clearing House.
Speaker 1: They used to show up to your door with big fat checks, right, yeah they did. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Would would you fault them?
Speaker 7: What if they told you, like, hey, we got this check for you for a million dollars. We were going to give you ten million dollars, but it was three am and we didn't want to wake you up.
Speaker 2: So now the checks a million.
Speaker 3: I'll see three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't hit me up. I'm fine. Don't take the information. There's there are worse, worse things going on out there. But that lady wan Over, well she doesn't live in Venezuela. She's living in Spain because you know, security issues and all that stuff. But there were many others who won. There were Medicine Prize winners. One of them was on vacation in Yellowstone without cell service, and it took hours to find out two where the winners were from a little country that you may have heard of. That country is in fact called Japan.
Speaker 2: Japan.
Speaker 1: Delay there was one from Sweden and one one person. One person thought it was a telemarketer scam. I was like, we're here to tell you you won the Nobel Peace.
Speaker 3: Preze, the same thing with the heart keywords that they don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like, a, you're not gonna get me. This is clever, but you're not gonna get me. Let's see what we got here. A couple of emails to get us started. Jay says, hello all podcast listener here. By the way, thank you to podcasters. You can always email the show. We love you, We appreciate you. Podcast listener here listening to the tap on that show that was yesterday. You guys were discussing the bluetoothing phenomenon and why it's called that.
Speaker 2: Whoa careful now?
Speaker 6: Did I little heat song prepped little heat over this?
Speaker 1: Yes, the people very angry about us talking about the bluetoothing phenomenon, which, for those of you who don't know this is somebody goes in the New York Times where they said, you somebody gets high and the other person takes that person's blood and Injecson in themselves all right, which I've wrote a part process on how to do this at home over on the website. If you want to go check it out, go over there.
Speaker 2: Directly to the Amazon listing, Ydernam.
Speaker 3: And direct links.
Speaker 1: If you're a child, it's connected to our article about how to create maths at home. They're directly connected to whatever we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna get in trouble.
Speaker 1: He says. I don't know nothing from nothing, but I think it's cold that because they're getting high indirectly. I remember years ago, I was watching one of those prison documentaries and they were talking about the hardcore junkies who would oh, oh, who would lick the sores of any newbie junkie that came in.
Speaker 6: All right, kids that are listening, Happy Friday, Saturday, Sunday, don't do this at home.
Speaker 9: Please recall children, do not try this at your.
Speaker 10: House or friends house, or in an ai or strangers.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: That covers it, right, Yeah, now you know, all right?
Speaker 6: When emails everybody, yeah, god man, three other coworkers come on, like, what do you guys do yesterday?
Speaker 1: This was everybody listen, sir, I want to tell you, Derek. Yeah, remember children, strangers, there you go. The person continues Jay as a responsible gun owner, he says and one with a concealed carry permit. I think they open carry people are dumb. Those are the people I tend to call amo sexual as their entire identity is wrapped up in the gun. Those people are rarely responsible and more likely to cause harm than good Wiggle Wiggle Pop Pop says Jay. Thank you Jay. We've got more to get into, but let's give it a break for a second when we come back. Trevor Noah. We all know Trevor Noah. I think you know. It's on the Daily Show for a while and stand up comic and whatnot from South Africa. I believe he dropped a joke in his new stand up routine that has some people very very upset, very very upset. I have the joke, I have the clip where you will play that when we come back to see what you think about it. And we got a lot more on a very busy Friday. So let's have some fun together, even you, Derek. That is coming up next. Some of the news junkie. Trevor Noah doing some stand up recently. I'll say, because this doesn't say the story I have. When he was actually doing this stand up bit, he was at the Comedy Cellar, which as far as I know, is in New York City. I believe that's where that is. But is that a chain too, you know, like laugh Factory, Funny Bone is Comedy Seller at chain.
Speaker 2: It just says it's a club in Manhattan.
Speaker 6: But it's like a well known famous, yeah yeah, staple of comedy.
Speaker 1: Or something like. You go there on any random night, you might see mega famous people. And if you don't know the name Trevor Trevor Noah, I mean he's been on The Daily Show, he was hosting that for a while. He's been a stand up comedian for a.
Speaker 3: Very long time, hosting What Oscar's.
Speaker 1: Grammy, He's been an award show host at least a handful of times. I think he's a comedian, So if you don't know him, that's what he is. And he was at the Comedy Seller and somebody filmed one of his jokes and they were like, this is out a lot, and it was obviously about Charlie Kirk. They allow filming at the Comedy Seller. I am too. Actually it's a really good shot too. It almost looks like it wasn't somebody's cell phone for real, Like it almost looks like Trevor Noah filmed this and was like, oh, did you hear what Trevor Noah said about Charlie Kirk. I just wanted to have like some buzz about it and get connected to his story because it's good footage. Maybe it's from a cell phone. Now, So here's the bit he did. And then you guys, can you know, decide if you're hurt and offended by this or not.
Speaker 4: Well, here comedians are shut themselves.
Speaker 2: Don't don't say anything about Charlie Cook.
Speaker 3: I wasn't going to say anyth about Yeah, but don't say anything about Charlie.
Speaker 2: I wasn't going to say anything about Charlie Cook. But don't.
Speaker 1: There's nothing funny about it on now you tested me.
Speaker 2: I mean the first.
Speaker 1: Red flag here. This is a grown man with a broken arm. He has his arm and a cast for the stand up gig. Usually that's some really bad behavior that led to that. It's just when you have a broken arm or leg, when you're an adult, like ninety percent of the people I've met in that circumstance, it's a red flag. Oh, I was chasing my friend's goat after a bottle of fireball whiskey, and I tripped over you know a you know a power wheel. Your friend doesn't have a goat uh And.
Speaker 3: I thought ago it was a lot.
Speaker 1: Of fireball, and I broke my arm as a growed acidult.
Speaker 3: So he's got to break the reason first broken arm.
Speaker 1: He might have, but he didn't get into it in this bit. This bit he was talking about how people were saying, don't make a joke about Charlie Kirk. Don't make a joke about Charlie. About Charlie.
Speaker 3: I wasn't gonna say anything about Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 1: But don't there's nothing funny about it. Oh, now you tested me.
Speaker 8: I mean, there's there's nothing funny about it. You can't say there's nothing funny about it. Now there's nothing fun No, don't say that because there's a comedian. I'll be like, I'm sure there's something funny about it. The guy was shot while defending guns. Do you understand how I'm not even writing that as a joke. As a human, you have to admit that is an incongruous funny thing that happens. You have there, You're like on stage people should have guns.
Speaker 1: The people are laughing.
Speaker 3: But it sounds like the same life every time it's in and out.
Speaker 6: I will tell you comedy sellers, that's their footage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is noting.
Speaker 6: Many comedians and comedy seller and that is from the house cameras.
Speaker 1: Who leaks that? Then? Right, like, who is it leaked? Well, everybody's saying that, hold on, what does the story say attached to the Oh I don't I had to censor it, so I don't know the actual origin of the clip on social media. But whoever filmed this? They were like, well, whoever film was? It was the comedy seller the film then obviously and they've released this. Maybe it was him, But they got the headlines they were looking for, and it says Trevor Noah jokes about Charlie Kirk's death and new stand up routine And they said Trevor Noah made a joke about the death of conservative activist Charlie Kirk and a stand up routine, talked about how this is a dangerous time for speech in America, then went on to make fun of the comedians that went to Saudi Arabian stuff. My response to this is like, Okay, you made a joke about Charlie Kirk. I would hope that if you were going to make a joke about something like that, you would make it funnier. And the premise is not really funny to me. It was not the whole thing that we just that's it. We just listened to. That's the clip that they released. So maybe he goes into more depth or something, but that and by the way, he's wrong. He wasn't in the act of He might have been a longer string, but he was talking about trans shooters in the United States when the person dating a trans person shot him in the throat and killed him. Who cares about that? Just a comedian do it a bit. I just didn't think it was that good. It's like, am I offended? No, I'm offended that it wasn't funnier. I would like it to be funnier. I think that would be great. I think if you're going to go for it, go like all the way with something like this, and I'll laugh along with you. But I just I don't really know if that hit. They were kind of laughing. They were laughing a little bit, I guess at the comedy seller. But tell me what you think. And it seems weird, like the whole releasing of the footage too, Like it almost seems like he was behind it.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying anything that was leaked out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well the story that I saw was just about like him trying it. It says Trevor Noah jokes about Charlie Kirk's assassination during a stand up a time. It must have been regardless, but it's okay. If it was just posted to the comedy seller's page. They must have posted more than this. It woud seem weird if they just posted a Charlie Kirk joke.
Speaker 3: I don't know makes headlines.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean that's they're fishing for that, or he's fishing on foxnews dot com, which is one of the places running a story about this right now. They have a screenshot and they credited to YouTube slash Trevor Noah. So it sounds like he released this himself.
Speaker 1: Oh he might have. Maybe he put out like a longer clip from his set and then this was a part of it or something. But let us know what you think. And for me, I'm like, I don't care if you make offensive jokes or dark comedy. I like that stuff. I just didn't think it was particularly funny. Meanwhile, speaking of particularly funny over on SNL, where they just kicked off their fifty first season, the story suggests that the ratings weren't that fantastic. In fact, let me bring this up rating slip for SNL season fifty one debut, this story says from the Late Nighter. It says, according to Nielsen's Live plus same day data as measured by total viewers, the episode, hosted by Bad Bunny with Dojacat, was the show's lowest rated season premiere in years since Kendrick Lamar opened season forty eight to four point oh two million viewers. The news was a bit more rosy among eighteen to forty nine, they say in the article, but they were still down eighteen percent year over year, showing a slow start to this new season of SNL. The one that I said was just like they just lacked a lot of funny jokes. The top rated in the last couple of years, I guess for the fiftieth season. Let me see what the biggest one was, all right, The biggest one in the fifth season not really a surprise, especially because at the time she was so massive. John mullaney and Chapel Roon that was the biggest numbers that they put up in the last season.
Speaker 2: You think Chapel Roan was pulling more than John Mullaney.
Speaker 1: I think both of them are actually good in that situation.
Speaker 7: That John Mullaney is like first time hosting after rehab, it might.
Speaker 1: Have been yeah, which it was a big spot. It's six point five million.
Speaker 7: We saw him on tour and he was selling shirts that said John Mulaney. I saw him right after he got out of rehab.
Speaker 1: It's funny. I think he's good. That's fantastic. I think it was good on SNL two. He's good in the skits and whatnot. So they did well then with over six million and season fifty one debut with a new cast, new writers, new number is not so good so far. We'll see what you think again. Join us on the show. Send a dispatch over at thenewsjunkie dot com. All right, an email. Somebody's telling me a very disturbing story. We have to get to that at some point in time. We got some school issues to talk about.
Speaker 2: But when we come back.
Speaker 1: A new feature on the ride sharing service that you may just use, which has greatly alarmed a few users of said service. What's going on, and why are people upset about this? Will you like the feature? I'll tell you what it is that is coming up next on the News Junkie. To clear things up. I went and checked during the break Trevor Noah. I guess, does in fact post stand up segments to his YouTube channel at Trevor Noah And he posted it. Yeah, it was like minutes long. Yeah, and it says Saudi Comedy Festival, Charlie Kirk and then dash behind the scenes. So I guess it's like a mixture of stand up and like some other stuff for him in a in a video that he posted. Maybe he routinely does this kind of stuff. I just there's a lot of like podcasts and whatnot on his YouTube channel. But actually that's only well no, no, no, there's more. There's some other stand up of him in Australia. So he posts these kind of bits every now and then posts a lot of shorts too, like of like ships of his stand up. Yeah, and by the way, his YouTube channel does great. Good for you, Trevor no congratulations on that front. But somebody said, do you think it was improv I don't know. A lot of times comedians will go out there and just try to work out things in real time.
Speaker 3: I got an improv vibe from it. He's done plenty of stand up.
Speaker 6: But even if it wasn't the case, I mean, he did post it himself, certainly no leaked.
Speaker 3: He was I imagining ready.
Speaker 6: For some sort of backlash or at least Fox News to pick it up and give it a headline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I just look at stuff like that and I go I just didn't think it was super clever. It's not that I'm offended in the topic. Nobody's going to arrest you. He's not been arrested or apprehended, or it was not even like a big uprising about his comments. To me, just seemed like it didn't really land that well, at least not for me. But these ride sharing apps, now, I know that both of you tend to use Uber I think more, but I think you might use lyft every now and then. Maybe they got a good deal in that a while.
Speaker 7: If there's a huge weight for Uber, like if I if I, especially if they don't warn me about it, if it says like you can probably get this in four to five minutes, and then it's like your driver has just accepted the ride, and these fourteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Away, I'll be like, well, what's on Lyft right now?
Speaker 1: I want Lyft to do well, so it makes me want to use Lyft because I want Lyft to be there to keep the balance for Uber. You know what I'm saying, Like, I want well, I want to feel the competition from Lyft, so I want them to kind of be there.
Speaker 7: In reality, I don't know that they're doing much to curb the idea that a lot of drivers just do both.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean like there's a lot of people who do that and then the food delivery and all this stuff. But Lyft pushed out a test on their app and it was not popular. The customers did not like it. The drivers I think were fans, okay, and they said, while this experiment showed early signs of improving the marketplace and helping riders to get where they need to go on time, we heard our customers loud and clear over at Lyft and canceled the experiment or experiment. And here's what I want to tell you what the feature was, just to see what you guys think about this and whether or not a ceiling at Tona, whether or not you would like this. The feature was only available for lift drivers, okay, and the lift drivers could see the tipping habits the customers that were searching for for rides. And here's a screenshot from our SASH lift drivers of what it looked like for those you on the stream, I'll read it for everybody else. It says there's somebody seeking a ride, the ride is twenty five miles, the price is thirty dollars in twenty six cents, and then below it says rider is usually ready at pickup. That's a good thing to have on there. That's probably a pain in the ass for these drivers. And it says rider tipped on eighty eight percent of rides.
Speaker 2: It doesn't say what you tipped.
Speaker 1: It doesn't say that you tipped a lot or a little.
Speaker 6: Bit, but it just holds the driver didn't tip on certain things like I would love to see the bad reviews or the bad user profile that gets to the drivers. And I also, if you're testing us out with drivers, like why wouldn't you test it out with the customers, say hey, by the way, your drivers are getting the information of what you don't tip, or if you don't show up in time, well, what would you do?
Speaker 1: What would you want to show to the customers. Would you want to show how often the right the drivers get tipped.
Speaker 6: No, in the sense of like, hey, you're everyone knows you don't ever tip, so.
Speaker 3: Good luck finding a ride.
Speaker 7: But in h I would like to go a nice way much like Uber kind of gate kept this for a while. I would like to know what it's telling them about me, like, oh, have I tipped? I would like to think I've tiped one hundred percent of the times. I'm sure there's been a time or two where I've like forgotten to hit the button, or it's fallen through the cracks or there. It's very often the case that I go to book an uber and realize I haven't tipped for the uber that I took like a week or two ago, and then I'll so I'll tip late. Yeah, but I still do it.
Speaker 1: Well, all right, let me ask you guys this question. Then I want to have what they're seeing. But as as a driver, would you want this? Because as a driver, I would one hundred percent want this. I'd be like, yeah, I want to know, especially I like that ready to usually ready a pickup thing. If I was a driver, but I would want to know, like, Okay, this person, there's there's four people seeking rides, and one of the people who's seeking a ride gives tips eighty eight percent of the time. That's pretty good. I have a choice between all these rides. I think I'll weigh that one, and that one seems better. And for me, it doesn't seem like it's it's not really revealing. It's not like, hey, this person is cheap. When they do tip, here's how much they tip. It's just did you tip anything on on the rides that you were getting picked up on? But the backlash from customers was pretty fierce, and they said, nope, we're not doing it anymore.
Speaker 3: We're sorry, we'll roll that whole thing back, right, I mean, because.
Speaker 6: I imagine there was a lot of drivers that were denying people's rides.
Speaker 1: But probably yeah.
Speaker 6: Then again, where is this coming to play? Where does this come into play when you have like a concert that lets out. Now, is it going to be even more difficult to find a ride? How does that change for anybody who I don't know, never rides it. But petty caps are seventy dollars.
Speaker 1: I think you already hit on what the biggest change would be the biggest change would be a lot of people who weren't tipping are not going to get their rides piping. Like just like if you add, well, that's something, and then they should be tipping. I mean, I agree with you, I agree with you, but but it also there's a.
Speaker 7: Huge customer backlash. It's like, who's lashing back the cheap passes? No, they just don't want that to be known.
Speaker 1: Customers are well, maybe you could say that's cheap, but they just don't want the information out there how often they tip or do not tip their riders. Everybody seems okay with some of the information like your star rating, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 7: But I'm fine with the riders knowing that I tip all the time, or the drivers knowing that, but.
Speaker 1: They don't even know if it's just a dollar every time. You could tip a dollar every time, they'd be time be the inherent flaw in this situation. But I still think it's a step in the right direction.
Speaker 6: We've known their information, you can see their rating, how many rides they've had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's the thing.
Speaker 6: I feel like I don't want to be a little puppet with the uber, you know, being a petal the experience to make yourself more transparent.
Speaker 1: Probably not, They're just counting money over there. Jeffrey on YouTube says this comment section is great to see who's a cheap bad It separates the cheap folks for the folks that are tipping more. You think, well, let us know what you think. Send us a dispatch, record your thoughts a video or audio dispatch over at thenewschunkie dot com. Right now, All right, let's see you real quick. Oh, I wanted to get into this email. We have just a minute or two to get to it. So let's talk to Patty and her email or his I don't know. Patty's email to tips at the newsjunkie dot com. Ages ago, a friend and I went to a late showing of a movie in Dallas, Texas. This is following up on another email about violence and Dallas. The parking lot was full, so we were stuck in one of the furthest parking spots. After the movie, we walked to get to the car. I got in the car, turned on the ignition and as I was doing that, a big truck pulled up and the driver said something to my friend. The guy was waving something that was reflecting light. My friend opened the door and said, he wants your purse or he's going to shoot us. Subconsciously, a truck somebody in a big truck pulled up to their car in the parking lot of the movie theater and they said they want your person. They're gonna shoot you. Subconsciously, I emptied the contents of my purse, handed it to my friend, who in turn handed to the man of the truck, and they drove off. The security guard in the overflow parking lot was kidnapped. It was napping. Excuse me. We did find two Dallas police officers and made a report. Come to find out, the same person killed seven other people that weekend.
Speaker 2: Wo which is crazy.
Speaker 1: We are lucky, but I'm terrified at guns to the point that I hyperventilate. I don't understand why somebody would find it necessary to carry an assault rifle in a grocery store. They say about open carrying. Interesting point. Thank you for your story. I appreciate that. Always love the insight in different perspectives, and we can hear yours perhaps today on the show. Tips tips at thenewsjunkie dot com. All right, when we come back, some information about some schools, including one that people say, this is just disturbing what this teacher did. Disturbing what this teacher did, but nothing is being done about it.
Speaker 2: What did this teacher do? Wait till you hear.
Speaker 1: This is coming up next on the news Junkie. Every time I bitch and moan and complain about traffic, I see some of these stories about how this plays out in other countries, and I'm like, man, we got a good compared to some of these other places with traffic.
Speaker 6: I mean, and sometimes and there are some places I'm just going to refer to when I drove in Italy and there was no traffic lights, there was nothing that I could consider.
Speaker 3: Familiar.
Speaker 6: When I came to driving in the US with crazy traffic like I drive.
Speaker 3: In Miami when I go to visit my parents. Instead, it would like I'm going to follow that little moped guy because he seems to know what he's doing.
Speaker 6: Right, was insane, But everyone still got to their destinations, I think.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, I mean, some of our roads have nothing on what you see in other places, like LA traffic does suck. If you've ever known sitting in measurable or just the roads are very, very old, and so they feel narrow at times, like the Golden Gate Bridge felt narrow af.
Speaker 7: Just because San Francisco. Yeah, because when they built it, cars were smaller.
Speaker 1: Right right, yeah, I mean, and you can't exactly change that with any ease at this point in time. It's like kind of set. But I mean, there's even I heard an interview one time with the Blumhouse guy and he was talking about how he bought a van and retro fitted it into a mobile office with internet and stuff, so that in his commute back and forth it took him over an hour each way. And he's like, I didn't want to waste two hours of my day not being able to get things accomplished, so he like hires a driver and has a little office in the back of a van to get things done. You're like, damn, man, this is rough in someplaces. Still nothing on this. This is China, okay. And they had a traffic jam on a thirty six lane highway all right, a thirty six lane highway in China. There were ten million cars in the backup.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, I don't understand how this works. What if you're in the middle.
Speaker 1: If you're in the look at this.
Speaker 3: I have so much anxiety looking at this picture right now? Is this Ai?
Speaker 1: No, this is for real? This is this road in China. They have a big holiday going on right now in China and ten million cars full time hit the roads, and the roads are like complete gridlock, including a road that has a thirty six lane highway.
Speaker 3: That turns into a four lane highway.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 7: It's like it's just like a thirty six lane toll booth. Yeah, and then they all have to squeeze back.
Speaker 6: It looks like a small intestine that goes into your stomach if you're looking at a body diagram.
Speaker 7: What is so wrong with their tolling system that they need to stretch it out that far only to bring it back in like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, making me it's a nightmare.
Speaker 1: It's very very That's so much worse than anything I've ever seen in my life. And I'm telling you all, if the interstate is backed up and it's it's thirty minutes, I'll be like, this is ridiculous. What's going on here?
Speaker 3: Who chooses to go on that in China? Tell me more?
Speaker 1: No? I mean please, I play so I pay so much more for a ticket to fly, even though I like to fly on a day like that, just to avoid being in a car in the sea of vehicles there. What a nightmare. All right, let's go to schools here, because there is a story that started to get some attention and parents are like, why are you doing anything about this teacher. There's a teacher that's done something and they want the teacher to be dealt with. But I guess it wasn't technically illegal. This is what the headline says from Channel six. It says, Disturbed Florida responds to Semitol County school's handling of employee with harmful thoughts toward child. Now, I'll make this make sense in just a moment. But this happened at Stable Point Elementary and it was about a teacher, right, So there was a teacher who went to the resource officer and this particular teacher said, hey, I got a problem here. It says he's self reported to the school resource office and then quit, leaving family staff in the community in the dark for days. Parents were blindsided, educators felt abandoned, and the superintendent's office seemed more concerned with optics than immediate safety. This was a teacher at the school twenty three years old who reported to a school resource officer saying that he had thought about cutting a child's throat with a knife when he became frustrated with the student. So the person's in the classroom and they're like, they started having visions of like attacking this kid with a knife and going after their throat, and they became frustrated with the child, obviously, and then brought it to the professionals at the school, which technically that's what you're supposed to do, I think, And he said he also reported that he thought about carrying out a shooting at the school. According to the Sheriff's office, the parents like, why haven't you done anything about this? How many times have you swept something out of the rug to protect yourself our children? And are educators deserve proactive protection, not reactive damage control? But what exactly are you supposed to do here? Like if a teacher says they were having these horrible thoughts, you literally want the thought police. The teacher didn't do anything. The teacher went to the folks in the school that they thought would help them out. But the job there was to get them away from any kind of danger, make them feel like they don't have to do this anymore. Boots, he says, Thank goodness, you did the right thing. Yeah, that's great, Yeah you did, And I'm glad this person was like, I'm having these messed up thoughts. I got to do something about this, but the parents seem to want more. And I just don't know what else you would get out of this, Like, I don't know what you would even arrest the guy for. It would literally be thought crime, because like imagine right now is having some horrible thought about attacking somebody, and I was like, I need to go see a professional, and I we go see a professional, and then when I see the professional, they go, you need to quit that job. I stop working at the job. And then they're like, no, you had those thoughts, so you should go to jail. That is Yeah, that's a strange, strange precedent to set I think in these circumstances. Let's see what this story says about this.
Speaker 11: From Channel six, after an employee at a Seminole County elementary school self reported concerning thoughts and then resigned. I'm Katherine Silver, you'r a Seminol County community correspond get him caper hearing from the head of Florida's Department of Education on the matter that made him send a memo to every superintendent in the state.
Speaker 12: My initial reaction is that the facts here are extremely disturbing and frankly unacceptable.
Speaker 11: Florida's Department of Education commissioner didn't hold back when speaking one on one with New six or in this memo he sent Thursday to every superintendent in the state.
Speaker 1: So you sent out a memo that says caution against hiring certain candidates, and they talk about how the teacher was upset with a six year old student. That was the age of the child who started all this. It was a little girl too.
Speaker 7: I think I kept throwing the paper balls at him.
Speaker 6: Okay, if that's what leads you to have un I don't know, yeah thoughts, Yeah, right then this is I mean, I'm glad he acknowledged that, but I do fear somebody cutting them off in traffic.
Speaker 3: I mean paper balls at you.
Speaker 6: But if something bad happens, what's your snapping point.
Speaker 1: You have to have a bigger snapping point than that, by by many lengths. Because this is just run of the mill stuff that happens in classrooms. Imagine being so triggered by a kid throwing paper balls at you that you'd like go punish the kid. And six year olds could be like a pain in the ass and all that stuff, but like, holy cow, he's actually having thoughts of doing these horrific things and like shooting the school up, Like.
Speaker 6: Oh god, how many paper balls were thrown and how often been bad? There is there a breaking point where a little six year old, and you're not doing anything about it, throws enough paper balls at you for an extended period of time that you have to step away for a second.
Speaker 3: Could you ever see either of you two and or Sean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. Like if I was a teacher in a classroom and some kid with god awful parents starts hammering me with paper balls, I would probably if I snapped ip be like is bitch? Or you know, let's say say something like say something aggressive to the kid. But that is very different than saying you were having thoughts of like violent retribution on not even just the kid, the whole freaking classroom. This this teacher was talking about, But it still doesn't seem like an actual law. Let's put that on the MO list, And let's see what MO says about this.
Speaker 6: Teachers, how many legally, how many paper balls gut a six year old throughout you without punging them in the face.
Speaker 1: No, the question is, is just seemingly having thoughts about stuff and then approaching somebody, is that enough to get you in trouble with the law? Like to draw another another example would be like if I said, oh my god, I can't stop having these daydreams about robbing a bank violently and I want to I want to go commit an armed robbery.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: I haven't actually done it. Can I be charged?
Speaker 6: And there's something because you have other you know, outlets were like, if you're thinking of anything, call this hotline, talk to somebody. Don't get to that point. Are the resources there or are you gonna get in trouble for it?
Speaker 1: Well, they he did use the resources. He literally went to the resource officer and said, like, I'm having these issues. I was thinking of these terrible thoughts. And I would compare this too, and I wonder if Moe would bring this up. But there is a guy in a famous story who got arrested. I don't know if we can find out what ended up happening to this guy. But he had written a lot online about cannibalism, and he had like a fantasy in the cannibalism world, and he didn't do anything as far as I know, but he wrote about it a bunch, and they were trying to go after this person, and they filed charges against him and everything, as I recall, And so that got to the same level where it's like, ooh, just thoughts that sometime, by the way, sometimes you don't really have control over your thoughts, what's going on in your brain, and you know.
Speaker 2: How that reaction is going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's good that he shared them. Is it not bringing those thoughts to the school resource office? Stop this before this guy spiraled more? I think let us know what you think. Send us a dispatch over at thenewsjunkie dot com. If given the choice, do you want the teacher to just shove that down and not say anything or go to the resource officer? I think you want them one hundred percent to go to the resource office.
Speaker 3: I think so too.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that he removed himself from the situation.
Speaker 3: I can't help.
Speaker 6: But feel like, what is going is he just the taking time bomb at this point.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, he's not in the school anymore, but he still could be.
Speaker 6: What of their jobs are gonna get where he's not pushed a little bit, so someone there was one paperball at him and then.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, he's definitely still could be a threat no matter where he is. But the question is what do you do? So we'll see what everybody thinks about that. Send us a dispatch over on the website. It's thenewsjunkie dot com. All right, umm, we actually have a parent chiming in. I think let's see what they're saying here. Here's gel go ahead.
Speaker 13: This is in reference to the forty Department Education coming out with a mandate with Stable Point Elementary being in the news. The parents were left unaware for nine days without any information when a report broke out and all the parents shared the information and nothing was shared back to the parents until the news station showed up. The principal is blaming the superintendent. The superintendent is blaming the principal, and this guy was hired by Samuel County. However, he did have priors and pickups and interactions with the police. So the parents want to know that this can never happen again.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well that that would go into and this has been an issue recently, that would go into the act of hiring employees at these schools, and you just had not that long ago the guy who was like the administrator of a school was arrested for being in the country legally and had a gun crime in his background as well, and made it all the way up to the administrative level at the school that he was, and they hired this guy after doing background checks and stuff on him. I don't know what the processes is processes are at these schools to hire people. But if he had run into the police and there was any violence and any priors like that, you have every right to be pissed off as a parent, you do.
Speaker 6: I mean, that kind of blows my mind that that does not come up. You can't even rent an apartment without priors like that popping up.
Speaker 1: And I think that I would have some concern if I was a parent at that school for that issue. But being left unaware and not hearing the information for nine days, I only.
Speaker 2: Tossed this out to ask.
Speaker 1: The question, not because you know, I'm swaying anybody in either way, but the school resource officer. If you go to them and you say that you're having these sort of feelings, I would imagine is that possibly private information that the school can't Uh So.
Speaker 7: What I heard is that they baker acted it him. He might have might have requested to be baker acted, at which point I think, I don't know, I didn't read that part of the story, but that that may have factored into them not being able to disclose what he said.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: So I think it's like this awkward situation. But if if they hired him when he shouldn't have been in that position to begin with, because he had some violence in his past, then you know, that's a whole different thing that I would be worried about that too. And thank you, Jell. Appreciate the dispatch. Send yours now. Go to thenewsjunkie dot com. We'll get to a voter who's in big trouble in just a moment. Why would this person do? And the most unhinged Halloween display so far that's coming up, The next episode's coming up, and all of that is just within this hour. It's coming up next. And the news junkie man, I just impressed myself talking and banning somebody one hand, one hand banning and one hand and on one hand holding the notes that I'm looking at. And then bam, all of it happened at the same time, just like that. All right, we we have a lot to get into, so we'll get to some of your feedback here momentarily send those dispatches in. But I've been enthralled with these Halloween stories that we've been talking about so far. We had the guy who got arrested, and we're gonna ask MO about this today because he had is it best to say like effigys or like you know, like body bags.
Speaker 2: With yeah, names, positions.
Speaker 3: Yea mayor secretary, yeah, and uh?
Speaker 1: And then what did somebody called it a gallows like a like a hanging type thing. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh. And then someone else.
Speaker 6: Thought it was the thing he used to lift engines out of cars.
Speaker 1: But in this case it was Mary Tucker. It was to be a gallows. Yeah, So he had a fake hanging set up. He had these body bags. The bodybags didn't have people's particular names as far as I know, but it had some initials or job titles on them, and it would say like mayor in a body bag, and he got arrested for it. And then we had the people who didn't get arrested and their Halloween display, which was epic. Looked like their entire house was on fire. It was incredible, and a lot of people called the cops because they thought there was a fire in this house. So now we've got the latest, and I guess this guy is trying to go for a Guinness World Record for his display. He says, See, Lane, I see your skeleton set up in your front yard, and I raise you a couple here, all right, I'm going to go a step further, this guy says. And I gotta tell you, I don't know how I would feel if I was his neighbor or something, but I am super impressed at this guy display. This one is of a different type. It's not like they're going to arrest him, at least not just yet. Here's what's happening in Kentucky with this guy's entire Halloween house set Halloween.
Speaker 14: More and more homes are getting really spooky right with their decorations while they're preparing for all those trigger treaters. And there's a home in northern Kentucky that's actually trying to set a world record with their display. Okay, Alexis Martan is there right in front of the home right now. All right, so it's not spooky during the day, but what's to look like?
Speaker 2: Big wolf? So right now I'm at this home on Village Green.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the whole front yard is just covered in skeletons and Halloween designs and gargoyles. Multiple of the big tall skeletons, like Sea Lane has. I don't see a skeleton dog like you have, but they got one of the big tall shirts there. I'm sure he's got plenty. Their tall skeleton is purple. I have never seen one that was colored like this. We've just seen the wild Body regular one twenty fifteen. Dude, Seriously, hey, how much are those big skeletons these days?
Speaker 3: Twenty fifteen it's two five man, get with it.
Speaker 7: In twenty fifteen that would have been offensive, So I stand by it.
Speaker 1: How much of those big tall skeletons four hundred bucks, two or three hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: Maybe we're like, oh, that's not bad, that's not that bad.
Speaker 2: He's got a lot.
Speaker 7: I'm just guessing, and I can't just go to home depot dot com and.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you be think is that they were hard to find. They sold out a lot last year. Now I feel like readily available.
Speaker 1: I know. But what's crazy now, Sabrina, is it's not just that they fill up that whole section with all the Halloween stuff. They're going full on in the Christmas world too, Christmas decorations, crazy at home depot, those and those kind of stores. Three hundred bucks. Okay, so this guy has a lot of them. All right, let's arrive.
Speaker 11: In Cold Springs and you're right, Forsha, it's not as spooky yet, but you're about to seal.
Speaker 1: But it looks like at night.
Speaker 2: This is one of a kind. Incredible.
Speaker 3: Today, I got to talk to the.
Speaker 11: Man Halloween Herm, and he tells me not only is he trying to set up that world record, but he's also trying to raise money for kids here in Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Oh Man, that makes it hard to hate as a neighbor. Is this the guy right here, He's got like a whole suit on and stuff. All right? This see what he says.
Speaker 15: Every year we aspire to get bigger and greater as we continue to tell our story and just try to spread joy for decades.
Speaker 1: Halloween, Herm is his name. He calls his neighborhood or is his yard. In particular, dead Spring Cemetery, Cold Springs family has been putting on a massive Halloween show.
Speaker 3: For the whole commuty.
Speaker 1: That's cool, it's everywhere. Who creates the display says his mom started it all when he was just a little boy.
Speaker 15: He lost her in ninety nine to cancer, so the day she passed, August eighteenth, is the day we usually start setting up in her memory.
Speaker 3: The display is called dead Spring Cemetery.
Speaker 2: In each year Halloween, Herm picks a different charity to support man.
Speaker 1: We used to have one house by us that was like this, and I believe it was called very clever name the Christmas House. I think I think it was called the Christmas House. And you could stop and you would, and the neighbors got in on it a little bit, but you could like stop your impark your car and you could walk down the street and see this stunning Christmas display.
Speaker 7: We had a house fighting at in the next neighborhood when I was a kid, and you could actually go inside because they had the garage and the living room all decorated crazy as well. They had like a guest book and it was insane. Yeah, But did they have that for only Christmas? As far as I know, Yeah, because.
Speaker 1: I don't ever remember anybody going this crazy on Halloween.
Speaker 7: When I don't remember there being a lot of decorating for Halloween when I was a kid, you know, a couple of pumpkins, you know, maybe some some fake spider webs or something, and I don't think people went as crazy as they do now.
Speaker 1: It's wild how how far this is all gone. And he's trying to set again a world record in his latest setup. It's all in tribute to his mother, and they're trying to get it for the amount of props. They said they have over three hundred total props in their Halloween display and he wants that to be a Guinness World record. Good luck out there a lot of competition. People get clever. I got now not one, but two neighborhoods. Two neighbors Excuse me, not neighborhoods. I've got. That makes it sound like I have different houses.
Speaker 7: You are rich, you neighborhood Richie rich for multiple neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: I got one neighborhood, but I've got two neighbors around me that do those clever displays where they put the skulls on the lawn and the skeletons and they pose them and then each day, each couple of days, they change up the poses and add props and so it's fun. I love it.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: People are just enjoying themselves. People are out there in the real world enjoying themselves. We should support that. We took we took young Jackson to a farm last weekend. Oh boy, and you know, to pick some sunflowers and other stuff. And he wrote rides and this isn't like a Jackson's living out the rest of his life on a farm.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, no, okay, he's very much still with us. But no, they had like they were selling pumpkins. They had all different kinds of different sizes, shapes, colors of pumpkins, and they had these things. They had this thing on the menu that said permanent pumpkin. And I was like, what the hell is a permanent pumpkin. I thought they sprayed it with some you know, like thing that's some preservative or something. And no, it was this decoration that I thought was really cool looking. I wanted to buy, like two of them. They took old propane tanks and cut them like cut pumpkin faces in them, like with like a like a welding torch or something. That's they were selling notes. I was like, man, that is cool.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's like a big creative thing and people are expressing themselves and it's not like a dumb political thing, and like, yeah, yeah, let's salute that. Let's salute that. I think it's good. You tell us what you think, send us a dispatcher and an email. Let's get into a couple of emails real quick. Mike emails, and he says to tips at the news Junki dot Com, I drive to Palm Beach for work. Oh, that could be tough. During off season and when Trump is not at mar A Lago, the drive is about twenty to twenty five minutes to get seven point five miles. During the season, when he's here and they close Southern Boulevard, the average is an hour and fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Yikes, that is rough.
Speaker 1: What a pain in the ass, Mike says. Phillip emails the show and says, Sean, I'm just curious. Please do not take this wrong. But the morning show always talks about Trump and some news, but this morning they haven't said anything about the ceasefiring.
Speaker 7: Gods.
Speaker 1: Maybe they just don't handle that stuff.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: I like I talk about these kind of things. I try to talk about everything that's going on in the world each day. A lot of shows don't tackle things that isn't in their wheelhouse, Like for so many people, go Azza and ceasefire and Israel is like a foreign, very foreign thing.
Speaker 2: Is there a policy by your.
Speaker 1: Station not to talk about it. We should be celebrating, shouldn't we said this person, Thank you very much. Well, people in Gaza are celebrating, the people in Israel are celebrating. That's what I look to. It seems like they're excited to maybe put this in the rear view. I hope everything goes this time that Jack's door. Sorry, yeah, the red lights.
Speaker 2: The red light's going on.
Speaker 1: Tips at the News junkie dot Com and Danny Emails, Good afternoon, junkies. Going back to the open carry law, we were having dinner at Carabas a few weeks ago when a man appeared to be in his sixties walked by our table heading to the restroom. I saw a gun on his belt. I told my partner to look at it when he comes by again. When the guy came by again, I looked at his gun and looked at his face, and he was staring right at me. I could see the look on his face that he was so proud to be carrying his weapon. I just thought he looked like a douche, says Danny spoiler alert.
Speaker 2: That was Johnny Kraba.
Speaker 1: That was he just haves to be careful in public like that. Yeah, I mean, I look, the open carry stuff is there's a lot of really dumb people who seem super into flexing that in public, and it gives a bit of a bad look to the responsible, good gun owners who don't want to do crap like that. Sometimes it's a personality type, you know what I mean. Sometimes it's a personality type. All right, give us your thoughts when you have them over at tips tips at thenewsjunkie dot com. We're going to this boting incident that is wild, and we've got boat to win coming in before too long here on this show. When we come back the next episode with Sabrina, what's coming up on the next episode, What's.
Speaker 3: Coming up on the next stode everyone with two spantees in pantalonas and a bunch your wedgie will be relieved.
Speaker 6: Coming this February with the All American Halftime two, All Anguish and all unnecessary. Lionel Richie's walking back on the ceiling when it comes to calling Michael Jackson smelly. Turns out he was smelly, but it wasn't Lionel who made up that nickname. Plus Fortnite developers are saying, get out of my lobby, bro and into a civil court room. Nube, I'll band so much more coming up on the next episode.
Speaker 1: And that is coming up next on the news Junkie. All right, friends, here we go, let's get into it. Let's do the next step episode.
Speaker 2: Because there's a lot on TV.
Speaker 12: You can't possibly keep up with all of it, even though you should, because what else are you going to talk about?
Speaker 7: Do do do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do do do do do do do nothing.
Speaker 12: Weather's nice, It's time for the next episode with Sabrina.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's a next episode.
Speaker 1: Do come.
Speaker 2: Weird?
Speaker 7: You hear the same thing every day and then it just switches you up.
Speaker 6: Tell me about that you're trying to keep you on your toesies unless you don't have feet, then your nubbies. Most importantly, someone who's got your back, your toes, ankles, and everything in between.
Speaker 3: It's that mortgage guy Don.
Speaker 6: If you're looking to buy a house, refinance the beautiful house you already owned, deconsolidation he locks, and reverse mortgages, starting a business, or expanding the one they already have.
Speaker 3: Work with that mortgage guy Don.
Speaker 6: He's got your back and he's going to walk you through the process, make it easy for you because he's an expert and a friend you could trust. Go to that mortgage guy Don dot com.
Speaker 2: You have it a day.
Speaker 3: It's a lot going on here at HQ.
Speaker 2: At least you're having a better day than than some.
Speaker 3: Other folks, I hear.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So just before we start everything, just to reiterate, please.
Speaker 9: Remember that children do not try this at your house or school or parents are or friends, house and and ali or strangers.
Speaker 1: We covered just general advice, just good general advice. When listening to the show, you.
Speaker 3: Guys ready to get highunds and blood.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, forty seven years ago, nineteen seventy eight. This group right here, oh Aerosmith is right not Stephen Toys.
Speaker 1: I always kind of blank on this one because it sounds so different than all the other Asmith songs.
Speaker 3: Went out, But it's the one that I have. The trap remix.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a woman in the song almost.
Speaker 3: You're a woman?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: Steven Tyler and Joe Perry of Aerosmith on this Day in nineteen seventy eight were injured during a Philadelphia concert when an excited fan through what onto the stage?
Speaker 3: You're so excited. It's nineteen seventy eight, You're saying, Aerosmith, what.
Speaker 6: Are you thrown on the stage your excitement?
Speaker 3: That would be.
Speaker 1: Reasonable, No, nineteen seventy eight, not panties. I'll tell you that grenade.
Speaker 3: Ooh, I will give you the point.
Speaker 6: It was a cherry bomb, firecracker.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh yeah. For many, many, many moons afterwards, Aerosmith would only perform behind a chain link fence. Rock and roll, Baby, you can't get a.
Speaker 2: Cherry bomb through a chain link fence.
Speaker 1: Seems like you could, Oh.
Speaker 3: God, Ceilane, No, I gotta do it again.
Speaker 9: Please remember that children do not try this at your house or schools, or friend's house, or in an alli or strangers.
Speaker 2: I think you could get a cherry bomb over a chain link fence.
Speaker 6: All right, So people were just so mad and so not Karen for this halftime show that has already been announced, despite we are many many months away. But don't worry, Turning Point is here to save the day. Yeah, you don't have to hear ttme pragunto or any of that Puerto Rican music because Turning Point is going to give you, and I quote, the all American halftime show.
Speaker 2: Okay, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: Great question?
Speaker 1: I'm interested in and potentially watching something else. What is it? What am I getting with this offer?
Speaker 3: Here's the deal. They haven't announced any performers. If you just go to the website, where where do I go? Stupid idea dot com slash Turning Point.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's a stupid idea. Yeah, it might be great. All American, all American.
Speaker 3: You know, bad Bunny is American. It is worth mentioning he is from Puerto Rico, and okay, a lot of Hispanic people that are American.
Speaker 1: I see a website, but like there's no.
Speaker 6: Holds up and you want to answer the poll real quick because it's all they have. What kind of music do you want to hear if you can be written on English.
Speaker 1: Okay, Americana, I don't even know what would fall under Americana classic rock, country, hip hop, pop, or worship. If it's worship, I'm not tuning in. I'm sorry, it's not gonna.
Speaker 3: Get it's going to be worship.
Speaker 1: I'm not watching that then.
Speaker 2: So there you have it.
Speaker 6: Super Bowl goes down February eighth, and no word yet on what the artist is going to be because they just need you to answer that poll first and foremost. And if you're not watching TV, but you're in the video game world, watch out because the Fortnighters, the developers at least, are after you.
Speaker 7: Ass.
Speaker 6: Not one, but two Fortnite players are now being sued by the games developers three points. Who is at three one?
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's not it's not it's not boring.
Speaker 2: It's fun. It's yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: Giant, it's exciting. It's that first letter, that big.
Speaker 6: Epic, epic epic, And they are now going to sue these two Fortnite players for allegedly doing an.
Speaker 3: Epic Boo boo. They used twenty thousand bots to get paid tens of thousands of dollars. All right, and as a Fortnite player.
Speaker 6: Yes, I asked the same thing because I don't remember seeing the option in which I could get paid. Really No, I paid actually some money so I can get Snoop Dogg to be my player.
Speaker 2: As I guess though, really, unless.
Speaker 6: You play after the kids get home from school and you can't even make it the first two minutes without getting shot in the head, they earned them real money from the game's Island Creator program.
Speaker 3: First question answered.
Speaker 6: The two men, Idris Nadd and Ayub Nasser from Michigan all Right, allegedly created over twenty thousand bots to play using their ten island maps between December of twenty twenty four and February of twenty twenty five, according to Epic Games lawsuit. The company also claims that while their Fortnite maps did have actual human in their humans to be exact, they believe between eighty eight and ninety nine percent of the engagement on their.
Speaker 3: Maps were fraudulent.
Speaker 6: Damn so they wasted everyone's money. They're gonna sue the people who brought that into fruition, So watch out, Nubes, you're next.
Speaker 2: Monster.
Speaker 6: The ed Genes story is making so many waves that we already have the announcement of Monster season full.
Speaker 1: What who's the next weirdo they're going after? It's gonna be that Japanese guy.
Speaker 3: No, it's not gonna be a Japanese guy. Who's the Japanese guy?
Speaker 7: Talk about?
Speaker 2: Who was that voice that you do?
Speaker 3: That's me trying to get the back to the bottom of this man. Who is it? What? What Japanese?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Go just go please?
Speaker 3: What Japanese guy are drinking out?
Speaker 2: Who's in the next season?
Speaker 6: It's not a Japanese guy. It's uh Ella Beattie is going to be playing Lizzie Borden, which okay, yeah, yeah, Lizzie Borden. I guess he took an axe to her parents' faces.
Speaker 1: Right, there's a whole poem say it. I don't know it.
Speaker 3: I just watch out, mom, I got an ax to your dom.
Speaker 1: It's like something about gave her father forty wax and then when her mother did this, then gave her mother forty more. I forgot how it goes, but it was famous thing. Lizzie Borden took an ax. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I gave her father forty when.
Speaker 3: Her mother such a different definition.
Speaker 1: Now, when her mother opened the door she gave her mother forty more say something like that.
Speaker 7: Bordon took an axe and gave her mother forty wax. When she saw what she had done, she gave her father forty one. Lizzie Bordon got away for her crime. She did not pay.
Speaker 3: Do you have to?
Speaker 6: I don't know if this is google a bowl, but does it take forty wax to kill somebody with an axe?
Speaker 1: Well, if you're hurt for her, I guess that's on your axe skills.
Speaker 6: Also, it seems that Charlie Hunam did so well as that creepy at Heim and Gem sorry that he is going to be back for the fourth season, but they won't say what character it is, but I hope that he is shirtless in lingerie.
Speaker 3: That's just coming from a personal place.
Speaker 6: And finally, time flies when we're having this weird conversation.
Speaker 7: Huh, Yeah, you really got it for this at game guy.
Speaker 6: I mean I got it for Charlie, who's got a hot bod and is confusing for everyone who's like but she's lesbian. I can acknowledge good pecks when I see him, right, sure.
Speaker 9: Please remember that children do not try this at your house or school or parents are or friend's house or in an allie or strangers.
Speaker 6: Lionel Ritchie has debunked the long standing Michael Jackson his Smelly case, despite it being in his new memoir where he said he called Michael Jackson smelly is now pointing the finger of blame at of all people, Quincy Jones.
Speaker 2: He put it on his own book, and then it was like not It wasn't kidding.
Speaker 6: No, he said, everyone thought I was saying Michael smelt. No, that was Quincy's nickname. Here comes smelly. As a matter of fact, I didn't call him smelly. I gave him underwear weird exactly.
Speaker 2: Why don't you have your underwear Michael.
Speaker 3: Because I'm smelling so bad I had to throw him away. U.
Speaker 6: The name has to do with the soap, and more to do with the chaos of Michael Jackson. His clothes were constantly vanishing because people treated them like collectibles.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 7: Oh, I didn't even think about that. People probably stole his clothes all the time.
Speaker 6: Imagine sending your clothes out and only getting half of them back. The others are souvenirs, so you'd wear a pair of jeans until they tried to.
Speaker 3: Run away from him.
Speaker 6: So at some point Lionel saved the day and said, have some of my underwear.
Speaker 3: Michael, you're not smelly. That was Quincy Jones, and I'll leave you with this.
Speaker 6: I don't know how smelly is. I'm gonna just buy looks of it. Judge a book by its cover. Young Blood might be a little smelly, right, Maybe it's tight leather pants.
Speaker 7: It's a lot of sweat, so it's a lot of places for things to fester at marinate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but either way, you can smell his ass if you are one of the people that got the tickets for his American tour that sold out in one minute. Damn, it has to be a record, my friends, so one minute. We talked about it earlier this week. There was one hundred thousand people. This is obviously not young Blood, but whatever. One hundred thousand people were in the queue, and that music hall, New York Radio City music Hall, to be exact, had a capacity of six thousand. But either way, the twenty four date tour sold out, and one minute, congratulations young Blood. On the move tube, we have so many fun things over the weekend. You can watch Frankie we known as Damn. That's crazy on the serious premiere of The Last Frontier and Apple TV, plus the Maria's Guest on Austie Austin City Limits Sunday Night Football as the Chiefs and the Lions second season premiere of Matt Locke.
Speaker 3: Sehn, you've been waiting, Yes, finally, and.
Speaker 6: I actually I think all of us are gonna be really excited for this. The series premiere of The Chair Company. Tim Robinson is making his HBO debut. Hell yeah, I'm here for it. Follow your dreams of me on Instagram.
Speaker 3: That's Sabrina ambro and most importantly say with me Mark smoke every day.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Sabrina. When we Tim Robbins and that's the guy from Friendship right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Under.
Speaker 2: The movie was weird.
Speaker 1: The movie anywhere I have not seen, I think you should leave.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I mean I've seen some segments that were very funny, but I haven't seen like a lot of the show.
Speaker 7: I think we should leave. Is what my wife said to me after I picked that movie.
Speaker 1: Real quick, before we get to this week in Florida, there we have our first Sora controversy. The video generation tool went the newest trend is now been deemed like you you shouldn't be doing this. They haven't blocked it yet, but people have taken to Sora to make the women Olympics where it's just women, like opening refrigerators and getting beers and like making sandwiches and stuff.
Speaker 2: And I am surprised.
Speaker 6: I mean, we heard about Robin Williams daughter's elbow, who was not happy. Then Martin Luther King's daughter was like, also not cool.
Speaker 2: Oh, he was saying all all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 3: He's the one that I see all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't blame right, And I'm sure they probably blocked that. They haven't blocked this yet. This is what they're doing.
Speaker 8: Clean crab so fitztride, that's textbook to the Recinda Possbay Cuss, stop the.
Speaker 1: Clock, block point Germany quick in search of clean sixhythmris wwhirling smooth.
Speaker 10: Look at Usa, flying Usa scrubbing the glory that shines gold.
Speaker 2: Oh, Germany's brush.
Speaker 1: Shafts go all over her.
Speaker 14: The crowd goes wild, and the US basin his crystal butler.
Speaker 1: But it's what a weird time to be alive right now. I don't know what to do with some of this stuff, But that's the latest trend over there, the latest trends happening in the state of Florida, the latest crazy news, all the weird Florida tack stuff this week, all that is coming up next. This weekend Florida is coming up next in the News Junkie. Join us on the show with your dispatches and emails and those will be featured here within the hour. Your thoughts are included on the show, whether you agree, disagree, want to offer some different perspective, Always love to see that in the inbox. Tips tips at the Newsjunkie dot com. Christopher Dolores Laneer, you're ready to do this. I am ready to do it.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Let's do this week in Florida.
Speaker 12: Giving you a recap of the most grown worthy stories in the States.
Speaker 2: It's this weekend, Florida. That's right, the weekend is here.
Speaker 7: It's time to take a tripper on the Sunshine State and see so the craziness that has gone on in the past seven days or so.
Speaker 2: And just in time for Halloween.
Speaker 7: I mean, if there's not any better timing for this spooky s. The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission Friends of Sean has confirmed a second case of chronic wasting disease infection in a deer.
Speaker 2: But that's not a fun thing. To call it chronic wasting disease.
Speaker 7: Chronic wasting disease but also referred to as zombie dear disease.
Speaker 1: Now we're talking.
Speaker 7: Offici'll say a one and a half year old doe killed by a vehicle along the roadway tested positive for the disease, found less than a mile from the Florida's first ever case from a deer back in twenty twenty three. It affects the animal's brain and central nervous system. There's no cure or vaccine, and it's always fatal to deer. Jesus, they're conducting a comprehensive response plan to contain the zombie deer disease to the area it was detected. It's not transmitted to humans, however, wildlife officials strongly recommend against people eating the infected deer meat.
Speaker 2: Seems like kind of a naturally.
Speaker 3: Do you like see that the deer meat looks infected.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's not a way to tell disease is riddled in that meat.
Speaker 7: You could see infections a lot. I don't know if I just see a dead deer. I don't know that I'm going to know the.
Speaker 1: Regular dead deer, or disease infected dead deer, zombie disease infected dead deer. No less on this next one. In Stuart, Florida, nobody could help themselves.
Speaker 7: Nobody writing for Local twenty one news could help themselves because you see, at some point at a place called Harlowe's Hideout, which is a bar, alligator made its way inside the bar. Oh an alligator walks into a bar in Florida?
Speaker 2: No, seriously wacky.
Speaker 7: It sounds like the setup to a joke, but for patrons at a local tiki bar and Stuart happy hour, came with an unexpected twist and a few extra teeth. To a police department posted on Monday that officers responded to a rather unusual call. The alligator had indeed wandered into Harlow's Hideout. Unlike the typical rowdy guest trying to dodge a tab, this one had scales, a tail, and a knack for dramatic entrances.
Speaker 2: Did it walk out? Is everybody okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did anything bad happen? If not? This just this happens every day or two Yeah, this.
Speaker 3: Is very exciting for the entire town.
Speaker 7: I skipped this story where it says an alligator was spotted at a public so I was like, what, not enough in the parking lot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's not enough at all.
Speaker 7: And golf course be damned and unless it's getting a hole in one. It says the gator was taken into custy without incident and no injuries were reported. Just one wild story to tell and a few shaken up cocktails. The alligator was relocated, according to police, to a more suitable venue where the only cocktails are in the swamp and the sun never sets on happy hour.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm glad we could be done with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go. All right.
Speaker 7: Well, if you thought that story was stupid, there's a Republican lawmaker in Florida who has filed a bill to rename a roadway for Charlie Kirk. Now this is not the previous lawmaker that filed such a bill and has already succeeded at it. There's already a piece of highway with a sign on it that says Charlie Kirk Memorial Highway, not Florida, No, not here. Yeah, I just happened to be on my way out to the farm and saw like, oh look this road. This was the thing that they were talking about, and they got it done in for government work, I would say, record timing, sealing.
Speaker 3: You just said on my way to the farm, very nonchalantly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this kid farm with Jackson to do the pumpkin thing.
Speaker 3: Oh got it?
Speaker 7: Sorry, yeah, uh so, uh yeah, we were on our way to this thing and I noticed that. But however, this is a different bill, by the way. This is a lawmaker filed a bill to rename a roadway, uh for Charlie Kirk. And by a roadway, I mean a roadway on every public state, university and college campus in the state of Florida.
Speaker 3: All right, that's one way to do it.
Speaker 7: And it's not just like you get to pick one of your roadways. He has written, he has picked a road for every single college in Florida to be renamed. The University of Florida shall redesignate Gemini Boulevard South as Charlie James Kirk Boulevard, Florida State University Chieftain Way as Charlie James Kirk Road UF. Shall redesignate Stadium Road as Charlie James Kirk Road Valencia College. She'll rename Valencia College. Drive on and on and on it goes forever.
Speaker 1: Isn't this the story though, where it actually came with a threat about funding or something too.
Speaker 2: Yes, good thing you ask.
Speaker 7: If you don't comply with this within ninety days, the state funding's state funding for any of these schools shall be withheld.
Speaker 3: Is wild.
Speaker 2: That is, it's awful.
Speaker 6: What happened to Charlie Kirk horrendous. Definitely should never happen again. But to have every single street named after that.
Speaker 1: It's not even that it's like name streets after or to whatever. It's to force with threat of losing public funding, all of the schools to absolutely have to add one, in particular, Charlie Kirk Road on the campus. That's domb that's bad.
Speaker 7: State Representative Kevin Steele, whom Dade City filed the bill in the Florida House.
Speaker 2: There's no Senate companion.
Speaker 7: The bill of pass would make each institution's board of trustees renamed these roads as applicable or risk losing public funding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not going to like this. Republican friends, you're not going to like this. When the other party gets in power at some point in time. If they ever do, and they decide to every school, you're going to be like, no, no, I don't. That's that's ridiculous. This is a forced thing. You're not gonna want it. When the other people get the range of power, something I can get behind.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 7: Governor Ron DeSantis held a press conference last week and he said a portion of Clearwater Trail will be dedicated to the late Hull Cogan, who lived in the area for many years.
Speaker 1: Okay, spit everywhere. I wasn't expecting Hull that came out of your mouth. I spit water, brother, I was not expecting Hull Cogan to come out of your mouth on the internet, brother, Holy cow.
Speaker 7: Desanta's made announcement at Hogan's hangout in Clearwater, and the bar posted on Facebook about the visit, saying the governor would be sharing a special announcement.
Speaker 3: How mad is scientology right now?
Speaker 7: The governor said that considered dedicating a street to Hogan, but decided that the trail would best honor his legacy of telling people to say your prayers and eat your vitamins. I sound less like Hul Cogan and more like Alex Jones. That's not on purpose. Hogan's son, Nick, also spoke at the dedication, saying this is something my dad would be so so proud of because Clearwater was always home for him.
Speaker 2: Are you okay, buddy?
Speaker 1: I am. I just made a mess over here, I really did. I had a full mouth of water and I spit the entire Yeah. So disappointed that I didn't see that. Oh my god, look I got all over my pants.
Speaker 2: Catastrophe.
Speaker 1: There's water there too.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: We have made a couple lists as a state.
Speaker 2: Friends.
Speaker 7: We'll see whether we did good or bad. The first one. I don't know if this is good or bad. I'm not involved in this, but Florida and Nevada have topped a list of states whose residents are most likely to marry for money. A WHO study is revealed they are the gold diggerist.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 7: The Sunshine and Silver States both earned a gold Digger score of eight point two four out of ten.
Speaker 3: How did they determine that?
Speaker 7: Texas trail close behind with eight point two three, followed by California and New York. The divorce coaching apps split Up looked at factors such as concentration of millionaire and billionaires, population average annual income, early wage, and cost of living in each state. Is compiling the data dating app behaviors, and online searches for phrases such as sugar daddy, sugar mommy, sugar baby, and the very just plain old, boring Mary Rich.
Speaker 1: We're also tallied in factor you know that owing in your life where you realize things are going very well and you google Mary Rich.
Speaker 3: Suld you tell me the numbers for Mary Poor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the googling that I think is rock bottom.
Speaker 7: Or asking Jeeves how to marry Rich would be like you just should put away the put away the laptop.
Speaker 3: For a while, kill yourself.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, terrible advice. Now, don't play the song. Do not do that hard children.
Speaker 10: Do not try this at your house or school, parents, or friend's house, or in and ali your strangers.
Speaker 1: The next list we made is the list of the states that are the gayest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, baby, oh, tell me to get that one right.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 7: Pride is coming up and everybody's doing their celebrating, and they have compiled a list of the states with the most same sex couples.
Speaker 2: And honestly, I.
Speaker 3: Thought, and those are out of the clouset. I thought Florida would be a little higher on this watch your damn wow.
Speaker 7: But in the in the grand scheme of things, we are number ten on the list. Do you have any guesses who is gayer than Florida?
Speaker 1: California's gaier than Florida.
Speaker 7: California is number seven on the list. Wow, I thought they were more gay than.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: Texas.
Speaker 7: No, not, No Texas or New York or Oregon is number two on the list. Washington, New York not on the list. Washington, yes, number nine, New Mexico then Washington eight, California at seven, Massachusetts at six, number five, five, the island state of Hawaii.
Speaker 2: Then we go to Nevada, I said Nervada.
Speaker 7: I said Nevada at number four because I was confusing it with the number three, Shawn's home state of Vermont, the third gayest state in the Union, followed by Oregon at number one.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to Delaware, just.
Speaker 3: Delaware, and you bet.
Speaker 15: That too.
Speaker 7: But you know, just write all these down, send them off to Delaware. They gotta they gotta, they gotta do better. What's what's the state Delaware?
Speaker 3: Better than what?
Speaker 1: Then the.
Speaker 2: State motto, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Delaware, Delaware state motto. The games are going to change it soon enough. Right now it's liberty and independence.
Speaker 2: Well no no.
Speaker 3: Flannels and I don't know equal rights and everyone else in the country. What do you want from us?
Speaker 7: I was saying that they need a better slogan and since they're the gayest state, they should be able to uh embrace that. But who am I to say during this week in Florida? What Delaware should do? All I was saying is we ranked number ten.
Speaker 2: Thought it would have been a little bit higher.
Speaker 1: Florida's First Lady says she has no clue who bad Bunny is.
Speaker 7: She tweeted, not trying to start anything, but honestly, who exactly is bad Bunny? She wrote in a post on formerly known as Twitter, alongside a bunny emoji. She was responding to her husband, ron DeSantis, who said he was still holding out hope for Metallica to headline Last Time Show.
Speaker 3: I would love to see Ronnie at a Metallica content.
Speaker 1: He loves some Metallica.
Speaker 3: We have our parents of the Day Barons of the Day.
Speaker 7: A Northboard couple has been charged with child neglect after leaving their sixteen year old boy by himself on the side of I seventy five with a bag of handguns.
Speaker 1: Okay, please remember children, friends, and now when you say of handguns, how many? How many handguns make a bag of him?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think you only need to have a bag and at least two handguns to warrant a bag of hands. I don't even know a gun, much less many guns that would necessitate an entire bag, according to a probable clause af A David. Northport police received a call about a male scene walking along I seventy five. They found the team, who told him he had been in a vehicle with his parents and an eight year old sibling. His parents, I guess, told him when they got on the interstate that they were going on a road trip to either Guam or Idaho. At a road trip to Guam, Idaho. At that point, the boy told police, for those of.
Speaker 1: You who are not initiated, you can't exactly drive to Guam.
Speaker 3: It's on the other side of the world Florida.
Speaker 7: The couple pulled over to the side of the road when he said he didn't want to go.
Speaker 2: On the trip.
Speaker 7: He gave him two bags containing a forty caliber handgun, a nine milimeter handgun, and some cash. So like I said, two handguns, here's.
Speaker 3: Some supplies to all the things leave your child with on the side of Ice twenty five.
Speaker 7: And told him to get out of the car and take care of the house as they drove away. Police spokesman Josh Taylor said the discovery was concerning the report in the case, the child was handed these bags and told quote, you are the chosen one, good luck unquote like So that's what.
Speaker 3: Did they find them or are we going to see what happens.
Speaker 7: They found the parents in Wachula where local police detained them and they've been charged with neglect of a child without great bodily harm and allowing juvenile to have a possess allowing a juvenile to have a possession of the firearm. I don't know whether the actual juvenile the person is allowed to possess a firearm.
Speaker 2: I didn't ask him, Dagon because I'm I'm out of time.
Speaker 7: In winter Haven, a man was caught in jail with a thermos inserted inside his body. What Sheriff Grady Judd said, they had to find a specialist. He's quite the ordeal. He put it up the exit ramp. That's it for this week in Florida.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Sea Lane.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean immediately when you said that, I was like, there's only one way I think that this happens. There's only one way that that goes in. You can't swallow a thermos.
Speaker 3: Some people are thermos. Was it still warm?
Speaker 2: You know? What they didn't say was what was inside it. Let's get whole story.
Speaker 1: Soup a nice, nice warm, super good something. All right, We're gonna take a quick break. When we come back, We're got to talk about this boater who is in huge trouble. What did this boater do? It was a pretty insane scene on the ocean, and I'll tell you what went down. We'll give you all the details here. We'll also talk about a bunch of other issues that we need to cover before today. That's something out of teas and haven't paid off just yet. We got jury duty coming up with Moses DeWitt. A new monument in Washington, d C. What's going down here? This was on Trump's desk yesterday, This big new monument that they're planning on building, I guess, and we'll see what that's all about.
Speaker 2: It's coming up next.
Speaker 1: I'd the news junkie, the Roast event and it's gonna be absolutely awesome. We hope you're going to be there. Learn more about the event over at the newsjunkie dot com slash roast. It's a live taping for a special that we're working on, and you will be there in the audience. We're dressing up, where we're doing costumes. We got a whole thing going and you are going to hear some brutal jokes of firing in all directions. Be there for an amazing event in a very very exclusive venue. Go to the news junkie dot com slash roast. I wanted to talk about this because I thought, Hey, we spent so much time bringing up that comedy festival in Saudi Arabia, is this going to be the same. And I don't know if you guys caught this or not, but there's a show come up called SoundStorm twenty five, and from what I can tell, it's in Saudi Arabia. It's in Riodd, Saudi Arabia, where that's exactly where the comedy thing.
Speaker 2: Was moving from comedians to musicians. Yeah, yeah, the first year.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so. I think they've done it before. I believe I mean, I could be wrong about that, but I think they've done this before and it stars Post Malone. So now is Post Malone gonna get heat just like the comedians got heat for performing over there? Or maybe because this is not thrown by the Royal Family, it's not the same thing.
Speaker 2: Royal Family, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, I don't. I don't actually I'm assuming that it's not, but I'll check Calvin that I think that's Calvin Harris. I believe, but I'm not positive. Oh yeah, okay, okay, if you go, if you go to the top, Post Malone, Harris.
Speaker 3: A cowboy hat over his eyes, justin.
Speaker 1: K Benson Boone. Those three those are big names. Post Malone, Calvin Harris, and Benson Bone all performing in Saudi Arabia. And then there's a huge list of people I'm not familiar with a lot of these. DJ Snake I've heard of, Halsey.
Speaker 2: I've heard of.
Speaker 3: Isn't Idris Elba, but.
Speaker 1: Oh it could be. That'd be kind of cool. I know he does DJ Majors. Laser sound System is going to be there Post Malona. I mentioned he's from Australia, the pop singer and they'll be performing over in Saudi Arabia in the same city, so it'll be interesting to see if these folks get a bunch of heat as well.
Speaker 6: So when it came to the comedy festival, though, was that just the royal family's special guests like whoever got invited or the civilians of Saudi Arabia bought tickets.
Speaker 1: For They claim that just regular people in Saudi Arabia were the folks in attendance. How true that is, I don't know, but that is what the claim was from a couple of the comedians that were performing there. I do know that Bill Burr, who is getting a bunch of heat for this. He canceled a live podcast event that he was going to be doing. Could be unrelated, but I mean it seems a little suspicious.
Speaker 7: His statement about the whole thing was pretty much f off to the people that were mad at him for it. He said, you know, we went over there, they're funny people that made him laugh.
Speaker 3: He also can afford to cancel so events now considering the.
Speaker 1: Paychecks, got a couple of bucks to do that show. So we'll see what you think about that. Sent us your dispatches at thenewsjunkie dot com. A monuments, a monument potentially added in Washington, DC. And I saw this, hang on, let me see, I'm gonna bring this up. There were there were plans for this monument on you mens, on Trump's desk yesterday. I don't know if they're going to go through with this and make this an official thing.
Speaker 7: I'm guessing if they were on Trump's desk, it wasn't like that other statue of him that appeared in DC recently, which one which is more offensive, the one where he was holding hands with Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 2: No, No, not that one.
Speaker 1: No, this is what was on his desk at the White House and you could see the Lincoln Memorial there, and then across from the Lincoln Memorial it would be something similar to the Arc to Triumph in Paris. At least that's what it looks like here. If I zoom way in, it's like a huge, you know, monument that they would be putting up at this place. If this is real. Uh, And I like, I don't know if it's gonna be called some kind of Trump related thing or what. But they said Arctor Trump Trump. This story says arc Trump. I don't know if that's what they'll call it, but it was on Trump's resolute desk in the Oval Office. The plans were The plan, featuring small models on a map, shows the arch sitting on a traffic circle near Arlington Cemetery on the other side of the Potoma from the white marble Lincoln Memorial. A second larger model arc are sat on the desk, on which details could be seen more clearly, including a winged golden angel holding a torch flanked by two white eagles on either side. And they say it looks like the Arcto Triumph in Paris, which is a huge, very famous place. When you think about Paris, you probably think about the Eiffel Tower and the Arctetriumph. Those are the two main visuals that show people, Hey, this is Paris and this is people hanging out around Paris, and it's kind of similar to that. Will they build this, I don't know. I can only tell you going to d C a couple of times. D C has so much room for so much stuff like that, it really does. Everything in DC is such a hike. It's like you're in one place and you go, I want to go there. And to their credit, they built these big, beautiful sidewalks in Washington, DC, and mostly the area is kept really nice and clean, honest to God, through all of the presidents where I've been to Washington, d C. Did it matter who was in charge, it was mostly just like really decent, full of these great museums and stuff. But it's so much open space and walking out there. Will there be a Trump monument? Will we name it after himself? I don't know. They only saw the models on the desks before we get geared up for jury duty. I talked about this, so let me tease. Let me pay off this tease. In North Carolina, a boater is in big trouble, and so could the people who are with this boater. Here's the story on this from MSN, and it says, toss everything overboard. A voter told his pals to throw nearly one hundred cans of white claw into the water.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's super messed up after he killed.
Speaker 1: Some girl a woman's legs. I think they might have been this dude like was hammered on this boat. I guess it says, rather than come to the aid of a young girl and woman in North Carolina on a lake after striking them with his boat so hard it's propeller broke off. The driver tried to get rid of the evidence of the party happening on his boat at the time of the fatal collision, toss everything overboard.
Speaker 6: He said, I'm sorry for reacting more to the white claw than the egregious chopping off some girl's leg.
Speaker 1: He was getting that white claw and the cans out of there because he was I guess hammered and crashed this boat into these people. And I don't know a lot about boats, but I'll tell you this. If you crash a boat into somebody so hard the propeller falls off, non boat me says that sounds bad. Yeah, it sounds like you were really moving when you crashed into this person. So there's some negligence lawsuits against this particular individual who is responsible for this.
Speaker 7: I know that a terrible thing happened, but the tossing of the white clause has me so distracted because if they are empty cans, which I'm assuming they would be, because he's trying to get rid of evident into how drunk they were. Port turtles, you can't just toss empty together float on the top of the way, unless you're like, unless you're trying to fill them, at which point now you're having to two at a time dunk cans of white claw under the water so.
Speaker 2: That they fill and make sure they sink.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Yeah, you know you're screwed, buddy. This dude he bought one hundred white claws. And then it says around four thirty pm he was pulling two wakeboarders when one of them fell off. Kite, I think that's what you say. I say this guy's name. Kite allegedly kept driving at a high rate of speed as he looked back at the wakeboarders, not realizing he was heading straight for these two people. He drove the boat directly over the two swimmers. One of the people on the boat said, you heard a weird noise and looked in the water and saw the two swimmers floating. The boat hit them so hard the propeller broke when this happened, and then he kept driving for another one hundred and fifty yards before even stopping. His blood alcohol level point one seven. He's in a load of trouble for this whole thing, or we're gonna hear from our friend mode Wit of the Duit Law firm, he will be joining us. We got some questions for him, right. We got to do a decent amount of good questions for mo and we have a lot more to get in before we wrap everything up for not only today but for the week. So let's do that. It's coming up next. I'm the news chunkie. Has it really gotten this bad? One of the more viral posts of the week was this woman sitting in her car bitching about new cars and all of like the add ons and the expensive stuff that you have to pay for. Now, I'm hoping Sabrina stay by the dump button because I'm hoping she doesn't curt Sadly, I heard a little bit of this, but this woman was just kind of going over the new world of owning stuff where you buy a car, but then they'll put features behind a paywall and then you can't have GPS, or you can't have this, or you can't have that, and they'll nickel and dime you for all of this crab And she made this video. It's really resonated with a lot of people who do not like this. Let's see what she said.
Speaker 16: You know, we're in a Toyota twenty twenty five and we noticed that on the screen, you can't use navigation unless you pay a subscription.
Speaker 1: Insane, Like you can't just my car has this, by the way, where like there's a internal service that has navigation and a couple other things and they want you to pay for a plan.
Speaker 6: I was thirteen years old and I knew that as soon as I bought it. Also, I have Pandora on there, and I don't pay for Pandora, so I don't.
Speaker 3: Click that button. Yeah, I was just news to people.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, she's just started.
Speaker 3: Give her a second here, get her us here, she's I think.
Speaker 1: This is a fair gripe. I think when you buy stuff and then they like hide features away from you that are built into the car, that's that isn't an annoying thing personally. But she's got more.
Speaker 16: Phone up and use navigation on your phone.
Speaker 3: That's free.
Speaker 16: So we looked at the subscription fees and it's fifteen dollars a month. It's also fifteen dollars a month to stream music to the actual screen in your car. Okay, together, it's twenty five dollars a month, and it's I also saw somebody on a forum say it's eight dollars a month to be able to see your oil level.
Speaker 1: No, no, not a chance to see your oil level. That can't be true.
Speaker 3: Hurry, there is ready to pop off to wait twenty five.
Speaker 2: Bucks a month to see your speed while you're driving?
Speaker 15: Give me.
Speaker 2: If I can hide it from the cops. No, No, you can't do that, can you? Now that's a safety issue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Bluetooth can be monetized.
Speaker 1: At this point, I think what she's talking about is inherent features built in which most of this and correct me if I'm wrong, sea led. Most of this can be circum by using car play.
Speaker 2: But here's the.
Speaker 7: Thing and and H Moses could probably chime on, chime in on this too, because you drive a Rivian if if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: Oh, way to blow up my spot? Yes, one that I've ridden in the very very very back up. Yeah, Serena drove it last week. I did, had the U had the crash into ruin sure to prove it. But does your Rivian have car play?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 2: That's the one thing that actually freaked me out when I went to pick it up. I didn't realize it didn't have car play.
Speaker 7: I think so maybe uh, maybe they had already, like made this decision. But I saw a statement from one of the owners at Rivian recently that was like, oh, you'll get over it not having car play, And all the comments were like, I'm not buying a car. This is a car play forum, so obviously it's gonna be a little bit biased. But these people are like, I'm not buying a car that doesn't have car play because I'm not going to get sucked in to this system where everything is nickel and diming me.
Speaker 1: It's annoying. Do they make you pay for some sort of car play like thing Moses or does it come with it?
Speaker 2: No, everything's included. I mean when I picked up the car because I didn't test drive it before I bought it, and they told me I didn't have car play, I almost told him I didn't want the car at that point, but really, I'll give it a try. I mean it's you know, you get pretty used to car play, but their interface is as good as good to wear. Yeah, it doesn't really cause any issues.
Speaker 1: Are but she's saying the oil level that seems like nonsense.
Speaker 4: Well let me see what else she mentions. Yeah, definitely, amen, What what the hell to use the car? They basically used the car and the key fob.
Speaker 1: The car is like forty the key fob. There's again, there is no way, there's no way that they're not letting use the key fob unless you have to have some sort of subscription plan.
Speaker 2: Is this trying?
Speaker 6: I mean they already have the car, So wouldn't this mean that they knew this stuff before they signed off?
Speaker 1: Well, maybe they weren't paying enough attention, they said. There's also a monthly subscription for to use your keyfup to remote start your car. This can be bundled in with your music and navigation plan and eight dollars a month to be able to see your oil level, entire pressure remotely, and service can vehicle health reports for eight dollars a month. And so it adds up eight dollars eight dollars and twenty five dollars and fifteen dollars and fifteen dollars in a brand new Toyota twenty twenty five Toyota. Toyota owners jump in on this, let us know if that's your experience, if they told you ahead of time, et cetera, et cetera. I'd love to hear more from you. Right now here, We go let's do jury duty.
Speaker 12: Court is now in session, so put your phone down and pay attention before we call the bailiff over to whip your ass your knowing jury duty with the news Junkie's welcome our friend, modiy look.
Speaker 1: Great today, Mode thank you look great. If you get into an accident, there's a lot of attorneys out there, many of them are slimeballs. This guy, this guy is going to put you in the right spot and he's gonna take care of you. And he fights the insurance companies all the time. He's not scared of the insurance companies. All right. This isn't just a front he's putting on. He's fought the insurance companies for long enough. He ain't scared of him anymore.
Speaker 2: Spiders not insurance, yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, but and then to be fair, coming on, spiders are quite scary. So call the office if you have an accident, or if there's any reason you need a lawyer up. You need an attorney to go after the insurance company after an accident, you call eight hundred de Wit Law one, eight hundred de Witt Law one, eight hundred to Wit Law, or don't forget the website, just callmo dot com. I should have said eight hundred callmo I.
Speaker 2: That would be the correct number.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm sorry, eight hundred Calmo one, eight hundred Calmo one, eight hundred como or just callmo dot com.
Speaker 3: Mo.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about these magnets that you're floating around here in a moment. But first things first, Sea Len, let's go to the list. We've got some things, so.
Speaker 7: We'll work from the most recent backwards, just because that's what's on the top of our minds. And we talked about earlier in the day. This teacher that's been all over the news in Central Florida this week. It's not actually a teacher. It's a para professional, is what they called. Yeah, what does that mean. It's a teacher's aide. Okay, sounds like a teacher who can't walk, but it's a teacher's aid.
Speaker 2: And so they this.
Speaker 7: Person has been harassed by this six year old girl, this little, tiny, little cute little satan, who has been throwing.
Speaker 2: Balled up paper at this day after day after day.
Speaker 7: And he came to a point where he walked over to the school resource officer and self reported that he has fantasies of slitting this girl's throat of carrying out some sort of school shooting in the cafeteria. He's been thinking about this, and reports are I'm still looking up to confirm that this person was indeed bay corrected, but needless to say, parents are super pissed that the school wasn't more forthcoming about the things that happen here, and Sean wanted to ask if well, a lot.
Speaker 1: Of the parents were like, well, we got to do more. This person needs to be arrested, And I said, that seems like the world of thought crimes, Like the guy had a terrible thought in his head and he went to the school resource officer, which, if you have that terrible thought, seems like probably the thing you're supposed to do. And I'm not sure, correct me if I'm wrong. Though, I'm not sure there was any crime actually committed other than just horrific thoughts.
Speaker 2: Ultiply thoughts are not a crime. But if you have a desire to harm yourself or others, there are certain things like a Baker Act that can be put into place, So I would assume something along those lines may have been done here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that appears to be the case. He only didn't confirm that, but I think that's the direction they went. But you can't just say, like somebody said, they had thoughts of shooting up the school, so therefore we want them thrown into jail for a crime. There's nothing they didn't actually do anything.
Speaker 2: Right, as long as they're not making any threats or you know, publishing that in an appropriate manner. If it's just purely thought, they can do that. And there are there are some cases that have you know, gone all the way up to the US Supreme Court regarding those types of issues. Specifically, what we've talked about before was there was an individual who would sit in a playground in a vehicle and watch children play, and the somebody reported and the cops asked what he was doing there, and he basically said, I like to watch and have inappropriate fantasies. And you know, ultimately it was determined that was not a crime because he never acted on it. As disturbing as it is, he never actually acted on it. So here same type of thing. The person had these ideas or fantasies in their head. They didn't make any threats, they didn't take any action to fulfill that, but they did self report, which would you know, possibly tread Baker act or something like that, it says.
Speaker 7: According to the district, a staff member reportedly Baker acted himself after admitting to the research deputy on the twenty fourth of September that he had thoughts about harming a student. Did freaky but not only self report, but self Baker acted.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that nothing happened to this this little girl who was bothering him that bad.
Speaker 7: But I think her parents they must know. Sure, her parents know by now. I wonder if her parents know that it's her.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a big deal at the school for sure, because other people have reached out from the school. Do we have this motorcycle crash on the list, Selander, No.
Speaker 2: You did mention it that Moses was coming in and we could ask him about it.
Speaker 1: More, the real Moses. There's this guy in Georgia. He was in the Atlanta area in Georgia. We started the show with this. Today. He's riding on his motorcycle running from the cops and this police chase going on at a very high rate of speed in the rain. He's cruising along. The cops go to cut him off. They put one vehicle in front of him.
Speaker 2: He's not stopping.
Speaker 1: Another vehicle pulls up next, they're going to pin him over, get crash into him, and then the police vehicle, the police vehicle hits him when he's on the ground. And we were talking about, you know what happens next in this situation. Does that guy you think have a case against the law enforcement that ended up running into him after this high speed chase.
Speaker 2: I mean, certainly, when you're breaking the law like that, you're not going to have a cause of action back against the police officer. Now, yeah, there could be a possible excessive force argument made there, but given the possible danger that he poses to others when he's running on the motorcycle like that, I think it's unlikely that that claim would.
Speaker 6: Prevail if they've already disabled the situation. And then you see in his helmet footage that the other cop ran him over at what point?
Speaker 2: So I haven't seen the footage, So does somebody run over after he was Now.
Speaker 1: It's all in a matter of seconds. It's like they push him off, they give him nowhere to go, and so he crashes into one of the police cars and then he skids across the asphalt and comes to a stop, and when the police car comes to a stop from a high rate, they crash into him. But to me, it seems like it would have to be really obvious that this person could one stop their police car and it wasn't inevitable that they were going to hit this guy after the crash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, as long as they're not doing something reckless or negligent. You know, given that he was running from the police on this motorcycle at a high high rate of speed pose a significant danger to others, and the police hitting them was accidental. In this situation, they're probably not going to face much liability, gotcha?
Speaker 1: All right, we're too quick break. When we come back, we'll hear from you. Send us a dispatch, give us your thoughts at thenewsjunkie dot com. We'll get to those. We'll get to more questions with MO, so you keep that list fired up because we've got some good ones on there. And then we discussed this week and that is coming up next in the News Junkie. We got our friend Mode to Wit of the de Witlaw Firm joining us here today. You have any legal issues, it's eight hundred call MO and we also usually run questions by him that we've built up throughout the week. We're like, oh my god, all these weird stories end up with us having questions about stuff we said, let's save it for him. He's going to be the guy who can answer them with a weekend arrives and usually he gets a little frustrated with us, and you know it puts up with us and answers the question a little bit. Thank God, he's willing to keep putting up with this nonsense each week. So see, Lane, what do we have nonsense wise? For Moses?
Speaker 7: We have the guy that was arrested for the Halloween decorations. Oh true with the community thought that his is set up there which pluted you called him, I believe figs earlier shown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are fake bodies. If you look here, it's a garbage bag in what appears to be a body shape, right, and it says District Judge on one as the one that's currently hanging from the gallows, and the rest of them are I guess in line, it says mayor on one of the fake bodies that's supposed to be a dead body, and it says c A and then it says zoning mgr as and zoning manager and the district judges hanging and the rest of them are like waiting to be hangd And that guy was arrested and actually arrested I think for like terroristic threats or something. But to me, well, I think to Seiland and I at least it seemed like that was going to be a case that he'd be able to win. Do you think that they have a solid case against this guy?
Speaker 2: Well, I think the issue is, you know, basically, he's using Halloween decorations to make a threat against a public official. It sounds like names, well maybe no names. Okay, there's no names at all, and so it just says district judge on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hang on. Let me give you a couple of details from wk YT here about this guy's display for Halloween that has led to the trouble for him.
Speaker 17: Nowell County man was arrested over the weekend after placing decorations in his front yard that showed fake bodies labeled with city officials. Fifty eight year olds Stephen Markham is facing two charges, including terroristic threatening. While America are protected by the First Amendment for free.
Speaker 14: Speech, experts say threatening speech is not protected Wukyt's Maggie Rickerby explains.
Speaker 2: This is something you just don't see every day.
Speaker 3: This is what folks passing by Court Street saw.
Speaker 1: So in his yard, you see like all these things, but nobody's name is out there. It's simply just in the display of like a really edgy Halloween setup, and it says, district judge, mayor whatever.
Speaker 2: I are really identifiable as one person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I guess you could say, like that doesn't mean it's the mayor of our city or something. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Probably there may only be one district judge in the city too.
Speaker 1: You think it just putting the job title on there alone makes him vulnerable to these terroristic charges potentially.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, typically if it's a true threat, it's prohibited. And so if you're communicating, you know, the intent to commit an act of violence. It can be symbolic, it can be a rhetoric rhetoric, but if it's a real threat of some kind, and here I would argue the mayor is clearly identifiable. Now these charges may be drop down to it may not be a terroristic threat, but there still may be uh you know, lesser included charges a yeah, harassment or something like that, maybe more as a Halloween decoration.
Speaker 1: Though, how where does it become a threat? Yeah, this is That's why I have a problem with this, because if somebody had the same exact display and they had Trump out there, they were hanging an effigy of Trump, I don't think they would get arrested. And also I don't think they should get arrested, even though that would be very clear who they were talking about.
Speaker 7: Take it even further, take the halloween out of it. Kathy Griffin had that picture where she was holding a fake Trump head that was alleged, you know, like the picture was made to look like it was ripped off or some something like that. That wasn't deemed to be a threat on his life. How come this is small town?
Speaker 2: Oh that doesn't help. I mean, you know, it's all going to be up to a court's interpretation as to whether this is protected by free speech.
Speaker 7: Or hopefully not the court that's help held by that distro judge. I want to get the venue moved here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, therein lies the problem, you know, like the mayor and the judge and everybody else. So obviously throwing around some power in this situation. The Powell County Judge Executive Eddie Barnes, wasn't named in the display. He said, at first, I didn't know what to think about it because I drove by and saw it in his yard and I was like, wow, that's kind of harsh. He said, He's known this person for decades. He could be a good person, but he degree disagrees with how he was expressing himself. If you're actively threatening somebody in a terrorizing way, that might not be covered by the general right to free expression. So I mean, I think it would at least be an interesting case. Man.
Speaker 7: I didn't know how small this town was, but hearing that the guy who got arrested in the district judge who drove by know each other and have known each other for years and he just happened to put this out there, seems kind of small townish to me.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 2: Indeed, we went by what else do we have on the list for mo all?
Speaker 7: Right, Last, but not least, this was one from a story that I did not get to last week and this week in Florida. But a man was arrested for stealing an ambulance outside of Homestead Hospital and so he was in the hospital something went wrong. I think he had some mental things going on, But let's just say take those out of the equation. This guy steals an ambulance, could any could this person face charges for any injuries or loss of life stemming from the lack of available ambulance. When I think about this, I think of the three people convicted of manslaughter for stealing a stop sign in an intersection where three teenagers later collided with a tractor trailer and died. So they got the people that stole the stop sign with a manslaughter charge because the lack of stop sign contributed to the teenagers plowing into the tractor trailer. So, like you steal an ambulance, could you be held on charges because somebody somewhere in town didn't have access to that ambulance.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not aware of any president that would support that off the top of my head. There may be some, but typically you're going to be looking at the foreseeability of that happening. So would someone removing a stop sign? Would be foreseeable that a car would blow through that stop sign, you know, roll through and get hit by another vehicle That could result in death. You know, typically that's gonna be fairly foreseeable with an ambulance. There's maybe a couple other steps there are there other ambulances in this area? Do they know it's the only ambulance. Do they know that stealing this ambulance is going to, you know, lead to the injury or death of other individuals that may not be quite as foreseeable. Is it possible, Yes, it would be possible, But I don't know of any case law that exists right now that would support those kinds of charges.
Speaker 1: A thing I wonder if there's anything like that mo for like a like a protest or something that's shut down traffic and then you know, somebody's in an emergency vehicle and they can't get to a person to give them life saving help or something.
Speaker 7: I think if we're arguing on what's foreseeable or not, I think maybe if your situation, Sean is happening in front of like a fire station and blocking the traffic, they're very close to a fire station, you might have something there interesting.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you, Moses. We've got more for you in a bit here. But right now, there are some people clamoring. They are interested, they want to know about these Halloween related magnets. I believe that you've been teasing. What's the situation?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What can we do with these? Can I have five hundred of them? Please? Or may not?
Speaker 2: The The new just call me Halloween magnets are post up on our Facebook and shop dot Just call mo dot com. It's a lovely pack of four, four different magnets, all completely free while supplies last, limit one per.
Speaker 1: Order shop dot Just call mo dot com. If I get one, I get all four of them. You're not making me like collect them all?
Speaker 2: Well, last year we did that and drove the shipping guy insane because every week we get another giant batch of orders. He was about to motor us, so we had to breath that.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a mo Insane clown, Possy one juggle, nice work. Just call mo dot com. It's shop dot Just callmo dot com. Oh and then there's you with you know the door scene and what's it called? Oh that goosebumps book? Yes, well, what's the what's the this one? What's the last?
Speaker 2: I should know the answer to that? I think is it Freddy Krueger.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's mo now Goosebumps Exorcist. It's the Exorcist juggal Mo or juggle Moo the Exorcistmo, Goosebumps Mo. And here's Mo as in here's Johnny. You can go get those zero dollars. It says here I want all them Halloween Mo Magnet four pack. Go get it at shop dot just call moo dot com. Look at this guy is my that's great.
Speaker 2: There's also a lovely video of me dumpy Fago over my head because Bustucker maybe do that.
Speaker 1: We know what we should do here. I mean that seems like a perfect costume for the roast. If you were to do Juggalo Moo, the people would be ready. Ninja absolutely as excited as ever. I don't know if you're a fan.
Speaker 3: I don't know what cost to clean up Fago. It's so sticky.
Speaker 2: Oh there's yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Can you get that stuff anywhere? Or is that like just a Detroit thing or something.
Speaker 6: I think it's just frugals or any sort of dollar store though it's really cheap. Or go to an ICP concert because they will five hundred bottles of it.
Speaker 2: I think Busdeker went to like four or five stores before he actually found it accurate.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: It was the one show I saw at Boundary this year before they canceled it.
Speaker 1: Check it out over there at shop dot just Calmo dot com a free four pack of Mo Halloween magnets had some great designs over there. Go grab moll you cam and real quick. I saw this story and I thought this was kind of dumb. But there was a huge fight like a football game of football game, yes, I guess it turned. It turned into a fight after the game. The teams were on the field and they just started to fight each other, and then the cops broke it up by pepper sprang. Everybody and the parents were really really pissed off about it. The cops. Are they going to be within their right to stop a fight between other people by by pepper sprang a crowd of people or were the parents right here?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I mean, simply they can use pepper spray to stop a fight, because obviously the fight postes a greater risk to those individuals than the pepper spray does. While the pepper spray is and the irritant, you know, it's not deadly force, obviously, you know, if you're kind of standing in the crowd you're in, you're further away, maybe have more of an argument there. But you know, usually when you're using non deadly force like that and there's a potential threat of you know, physical or bodily harm, physical injury or bodily harm, they can use pepper spray in those situations.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break, then we're back with you. Record your message right now, send a dispatch at thenewsjunkie dot com mo when we come back. One last question for you before we have some fun on a Friday. I'm going to run the case of Mark Sanchez, which has been pretty big in the headlines this week, by you and see what you think, because so many people that I've seen watch this story or see the reports on it from this NFL former NFL star Mark Sanchez, are like, how could a guy get.
Speaker 2: Stabbed and also go to jail?
Speaker 1: How is the guy who got stabbed by somebody else also you know, not the victim, but indeed the criminal in that case. So I want to talk about the ins and outs of that. We'll do it when we come back. That is coming up next in the News Junkie. We saw a lot this week. We saw an insane avalanche of videos against that woman running for governor in California, Katie Porter. I don't know how things are, like Katie Porter. HQ is probably not a very positive place after this week.
Speaker 2: It doesn't sound like it was a very positive place before this week.
Speaker 1: No, it sounds like there was a lot of yelling going on there. One of the things I saw where I was like, Okay, I think maybe now we've reached the end of the rainbow. On the videos that make her look terrible and like a bitch, there's one that they released. They were like, can you believe this? It's Katie Porter and she's in a costume and she's at the Capitol and this is her here. If you're watching, you watch the show on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Does Alfred get minimum wage?
Speaker 1: If you if you return the bat that can't be it says. Video surfaces of Katie Porter showing up to Washington, d C. And a batgirl costume. She wore the outfit on the same day Democrats voted for a resolution to impeach Trump. Uh and then you see somebody saying does Alfred get minimum wage? Which is the batman's butler? I guess I think, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, is how forget minimum wage.
Speaker 9: If you if you return to Batmobile, could you could you pay for the green new deal?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I think it might be real.
Speaker 3: I don't know the whole dropping. I don't know either, but I did go to town on Sona.
Speaker 1: It's fun right SOA, Yeah, Sora, this this apple. You can make all these videos I've saw and I know, Mo you You've got your team probably screwing around with this to see how many comercials they can make.
Speaker 2: But Foul has already been on it. He's been with Mo puppet on there.
Speaker 1: I saw that he took the Mo puppet and then you you show it this, You're like, here's a Mo puppet on stage at the Funny Bone, and then it animates it, it makes it move around, it's talking, it's incredible.
Speaker 2: Then the puppet says, I'm like, what's up with this festival in.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's one of the focus.
Speaker 6: Then if you don't get like your initial video where you show like your face, it.
Speaker 3: Makes you look crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like it gave me a British accent for some reason, and then it as soon as I said anything, it would turn my smile into something like I don't know, like smile too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even bigger than that. Yeah, creepy, I got a hot bottom when I'm a wrestler entering the ring.
Speaker 1: One of the things that came up on this MO was open Ai launches this new AI video tool. It's called Sora, and they've the first one came out like less than a year ago, and this one is like unbelievable already, and a lot of the stuff just looks pretty real. Honestly. It comes with a watermark on it, but you could take the watermarks off pretty easily. The thing is they there's a couple of there's a bunch of websites like Google. Google removed Sora watermark. You'll see. But and and by the way, you have even funnier perhaps you can there's a website where you can add the Soura watermark to videos that weren't created by.
Speaker 2: Its kind a good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But mo, they launched this AI tool and they said all copyrighted content is going to be allowed by default. If you don't want your copyrighted content in there, you have to like fill an exclusion thing out. They kind of changed that, I think pretty quickly. But that seems like that seems a little unhinged to go by default. We're making it so you said yes to us being able to use your copyrighted works on our AI website, and it requires action from you to make it so people can't use your copyrighted work. Does that sound legit, because that seems crazy to me.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's not legit at all. I mean, obviously, you know, this whole area there's going to be a lot of litigation about. We don't really know what the actual laws are going to be in the future for but in general, I mean, you know, you can't just make a statement I'm going to use all copyright works unless you opt out. I mean, that's not the way it works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was on the heels of the other thing we talked about was California passed the law, two of them in fact, I think in the last six months or so. And one of them said you cannot use a dead celebrity or actor or whatever in a performance without the explicit permission of their estate I think is what we was phrased. And then the other one was that living talent isn't allowed to, under certain circumstances, sign a deal to have their voice or likeness used. As Ai, so.
Speaker 7: Said unauthorized use. So it makes it seem like they left in some room for authorized use, right, Yeah, I mean this is all new, it's all new territories. What you're saying, like a lot of this has to be ironed out, Yeah, I guess, And I.
Speaker 2: Mean arguably, you know, they wouldn't be allowed to use a dead celebrity as Ai without their permission anyways, without that the estates permission anyways, So they may have just been clarifying that even further.
Speaker 1: The other big story this week, and for those of you who don't know, I'll go over the very basic details in like ten seconds here. But there is a guy who's an NFL commentator, guy's ANFL broadcaster. He works for NFL games on Fox Sports, and his name is Mark Sanchez. They were supposed to be in Indianapolis for a football game that happened this past Sunday. But on Friday night into Saturday morning, Mark Sanchez, it was allegedly at this bar in Indianapolis, he got hammered. He goes outside to run wind sprints, because who doesn't get drunk and go outside the bar and start running win sprints. Yeah, totally, totally normal, and he finds that there's a guy with a box truck that's parked in a place that's bothering him. It's stopping his wind sprints. After all, just I can't even imagine somebody would have the goal. And he jumps up in this guy's box truck. Guy apparently had some hearing issues and he didn't have his hearing aid in kay. He was there at the hotel to change out their like oil and stuff and they're they're cooking U and they're like cooking set up. I guess they're like a Friars. Maybe I don't know it. It's like saying he was there to change the cooking oil in the restaurant. It says he assaulted grease truck driver. So grease truck. Yeah. So he's there to do some work. His vehicle is parked in a place to get that work done. Mark Sanchez forces his way up into the cab of this guy's box truck. The guy's like, get out of here. What's going on. The guy tries to pepper spray Mark Sanchez to stop him, but I guess the pepper spray was too old or something was it didn't stop them or Mark Sanchez is just impervious, and so they started getting in a scuffle and they're, you know, fighting each other. The box truck driver pulls out his knife and stabs Mark Sanchez multiple times, stabs him up pretty good, and they fought a little bit more and then Mark Sanchez zombie walked himself away from the scene. Believe he was bleeding bad. He was pretty a critical condition, they said when he got to the hospital. But at first the stories were all like thoughts and prayers of the family. Mark Sanchez, my god, I can't believe the crime is so out of control in Indianapolis. But very quickly he got arrested in the hospital.
Speaker 3: So the other dude he beat up was in very bad shape.
Speaker 1: He ripped his whole face up. I'm sure you've seen that, Sabrina. Like the guy who he attacked and then stabbed him, his face was really really messed up. And that guy immediately sued him, sued Mark Sanchez and Fox Sports so we could talk about their liability in this. But more so, people did not understand how somebody could be the victim who got stabbed and also the criminal. But if the other person's acting in self defense, they might get stabbed and arrested at the same time.
Speaker 2: Right, right, exactly, It's pretty straightforward once once you learn the actual facts, it's I mean, to me Lys' it's pretty straightforward.
Speaker 1: What about Fox Sports being held liable for this whole thing?
Speaker 2: So, I mean, typically, at least historically, you know, media publications were not liable for reports that they made that were inaccurate as long as they were based on something that a reasonable person would trust, essentially, so the initial reports, you know, whatever that may be. I mean, I watched the argument over at the Fifth District Court of Appeal one time where this individual sued a bunch of news outlets as well as the sheriff's office because the sheriff said, you know, Mark Smith, and I'm just making up the name obviously committed this bank robbery. Well they had the name wrong, and so now this person every time he went for a job interview that people would google his name and these bank robbery articles came up, and you know, they did a retraction, but it never really left the internet and it harmed his reputation. But the news company was not liable for that because they were basing their information on what the sheriff had given a p conference. They were basing on that information, and you know, the courts, at least at that time, held that the sheriff wasn't liable because based on the information they had at that time, that was their prime suspect who they believed had committed this bank robbery. So even though he had nothing to do with it, historically there's been immunity as long as you're you know, using you know, kind of good faith journalism when you're making these reports.
Speaker 1: No, the on the other side of this, what I was getting at, what I was really trying to get at MO was the guy in the box truck who did end up stabbing Mark Sanchez, but he was the person who was getting attacked to begin with. He immediately when he got out of the hospital himself, he immediately sued Mark Sanchez. Okay, fine, everybody.
Speaker 2: Done, makes sense.
Speaker 1: But he also sued Fox Sports because he said, yeah, the employer, Fox Sports, because Mark Sanchez was in town in Indianapolis to do the game, and it were not for his work, he wouldn't have been there and the altercation wouldn't happen.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, I thought they were suing Fox Sports for making a false report. About the news article. I see what you're saying. They're basically saying that he was within the scope in course of his employment, so they're going to try to get the employer held liable as well. I think it's fairly arguable he's outside of the scope of his employment, but that's going to come down to the facts of you know, what, was he on the clock, was he taking a break, you know, all that kind of stuff. The either trying to loopen the employer. They're basically saying that he was on the job at the time, but really, you know, it's not a situation where he's actually at work on site. He's not really.
Speaker 6: Furthering I'm Mark Sanchez, but is it a little safe to say that it was probably this guy's attorney or his family, because he didn't seem like immediately in the.
Speaker 3: State to call a lawyer. Based on the photo he was, he was pretty he was pretty bashed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I would assume it was probably his family, you know, assuming he's conscious. You know, I'm sure he consented to it as well. His family may be handling eight year.
Speaker 3: Old, nine year old, yes, sixtee.
Speaker 1: He was sixty nine years old, So yeah, I think there was an upgraded charge.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think the most annoying thing to me about this whole story is the fact that drunk ass Mark Sanchez was acting like a hall mindy. He didn't have any connection to this building that this grease truck was parked at. True, just being a doucheback.
Speaker 6: And then went right with a stabbed wound to a bar grab another drunk huh No.
Speaker 3: He didn't know delete sorry allegedly, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: He stumbled around the corner in that video. We remember the video of him like all stabbed and like a bar No, he fell on the ground around the corner from that and then the police showed up and found him and they brought him to the hospital and that's where he was in critical condition after the.
Speaker 5: Did you stay?
Speaker 7: He fumbled around the corner? What a great sports pun. He is the butt fumble guy. That's what people know him for now this.
Speaker 3: Though, I don't know if they're gonna remember.
Speaker 1: What do you guys think You think he's gonna get fired? He hasn't been fired. Yeah, that's kind of crazy. I would have thought this is from the hospital yet, not sure if he's shilling there because he was in he was in bad shape. He got stabbed three times, I.
Speaker 3: Believe, and for him to be fired, I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of noise about it, but like it seems like this is pretty bad behavior on his part for sure. And sea Line's right. All the guy had to do is mind his own damn business. What are you doing out there running sprints by the bar in the middle of the night. It's after midnight. You're running sprints, dude, It's weird.
Speaker 2: Leave him alone.
Speaker 1: The guy's trying to work for God's sake. Anyhow, We're gonna take a quick break here. That's what we're gonna do, and we're gonna hear from you. It's your turn to join us on the show. Here's the two ways to do that. One record a video or audio dispatch on Thenewsjunkie dot com. Go over to the website and do that right now. Or to send an email if you want to be anonymous, put that up on top to tips T I. P. S At the Newsjunkie dot com when we return final dispatches, stories that didn't make the cut. And today I learned to wrap everything up for a Friday that is coming up next on the news junk kie.
Speaker 2: Mo big plans this weekend?
Speaker 1: Huge? Yeah, what are you doing? You deserve it, buddy, you do deserve it. I was thinking. I was like, it's been a shocking amount of time since Moses has been on a vacation. He was touring the world for a while there, and it's always now, this man ain't doing no business in these places.
Speaker 2: I know where he was out here, you, sir, I know where he was going.
Speaker 1: What he was doing. But we hope you have a great time this weekend. I heard, by the way that the comedy event at the Funny Bone went great. I heard people really really had a good time out there.
Speaker 2: Well, I know you didn't see it because you weren't there, but it wasn't It was fantastic time.
Speaker 1: Yel Wayne, that's true. We're Sabrina. We're sea laying there that I don't know about.
Speaker 2: No, they weren't, And is right. I got you out of the house once that week. I think that's a new all time record.
Speaker 1: So I I will be out of the house every day this weekend, all day, and I bet every day this week. We we recently spent some time together and I had a good time. That's let's not do too much of a good thing, you know what I mean, Let's keep it right here in this it is. I had a great time hanging out with you and I and I appreciated it. But maybe like another week or so, we could work something. And plus I don't I don't try do for the roast event that's coming up. I don't know how.
Speaker 3: By the way, Yeah, I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Love that you're sponsoring it, but it doesn't mean I'm gonna trust you when it comes to how how inflicted and pained I will be afterwards. But yeah, I'm exciting.
Speaker 2: You'll probably don't speak to me again, but that's fine.
Speaker 1: You know what it'll be. Let's go out in a ball of flames.
Speaker 2: A lot of others obligated.
Speaker 1: It'll make a real awkward but might make for some good content. All right, that'll have to do it right. Well, we've got a couple of minutes. Let's see, do we need to do any of these stories. Let me just double check the stories made the cut all this stuff. Hopefully this ceasefire stuff goes well this weekend. Yeah, that's gonna do it. I'm gonna take all these stories and put them right over here. Because we're done and it's time to do today. I learned.
Speaker 12: The following information may make you feel smarter, but will not actually increase your i Q.
Speaker 1: So don't get cocky. It's done what.
Speaker 2: It is Today.
Speaker 1: I learned for a Friday, October tenth, twenty twenty five, mo, I'm always rooting for you when you're here For today, I learned, Godspeed, sweet of you. I think you know this movie, so I think you might get this guess Today learned following the success of this movie right here, ohay, the.
Speaker 2: Ace Ventura.
Speaker 7: That is correct, indeure it wasn't when Nature calls it was actually made.
Speaker 1: It still counts. But following the success of the ace Ventura movies, Jim Carey became the first comic actor of all time to receive twenty million dollars or more when he started in the controversial some people love it, Some people hate it Cable Guy in nineteen ninety Stable Guy.
Speaker 7: People either love that movie or they're like, this is a piece taking you on a trip on the information super Highway.
Speaker 1: Today learn Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes said in an ESPN interviewer boy that his sport, his sports superstition that he really leans into is he's worn the same pair of red underwear that his wife bought him on every game day of his NFL career, the same underwear. I don't know if they've been washed. It doesn't say here, but it's worn them for more than one hundred games, which is quite a bit from twenty eighteen to twenty twenty two, maybe even still to this day. I'm not sure, but he says he wears the red underwear every single game for good luck. Today learn on this show right here?
Speaker 5: Oh I know.
Speaker 2: Oh, the.
Speaker 1: Wealth consultants that were on the TV show Succession told the actors not to duck when they got out of the helicopter. They're so rich, they've been out of so many helicopters. They're not even scared. They know enough that the blade is not going to hit them. Rich people wouldn't duck. Finally, today learned this dude right here. One of the guys in this.
Speaker 2: The other guy, Bryan post One.
Speaker 1: It's post Malone in this song with Morgan Wallen, the rapper post Malone audition to become a guitarist in a band crowned the Empire, and he didn't get any He broke his strings on his guitar and people said he just didn't do a good job, so he said, forget it. I'm not even doing rock. I'm gonna do rap music. They said he couldn't do it, but look at him go. Thank you so much for hanging out with us. We do appreciate it. We're back on Monday, same time, same place, bestending the show. Get the podcast over at the NEEWS Junkie dot com.
Speaker 2: We'll see on Monday. Everybody week.
Speaker 5: Tell.
Speaker 2: They said,