Speaker 1: KDWB.
Speaker 2: Hey, Valentine's Day is coming up on Saturday, so let's use the talkback feature. Have a little fun, give your Valentine a little shout out on KTWB. So open up the talkback feature in the iHeartRadio app. I'm going so fast as I'm excited. Yeah, go to go, open up.
Speaker 3: Wow, you've got it, You've got it.
Speaker 2: Open up the iHeartRadio app, then search KATWB if you don't already have it on there. While you search it, while it opens up, your playing kt wildb red microphone top right hand corner of the screen. You tap that, it'll open up a box that says, oh well you basically leave a little message here for KTWGB. We call that the talkback feature. Leave a talkback Valentine's Day wish.
Speaker 4: I'd like to give a Happy Valentine's Day shout out to my husband Tyler. I love you so much. You're patient for dealing with me, and I can't imagine not having my best friend in the whole world to travel through this life and this whole journey. Love you so much, ty Happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, Tyler's going Who's the from?
Speaker 3: Who is that?
Speaker 2: Nod? That's very sweet, dude. Let's do another one.
Speaker 5: I want to give a quick shout out to my lovely wife, new wife actually, because we just got married last year. We bought a house last year, and we had a baby last year. So Mariah, I love you and happy Valentine's Day. Got to get crazy and that new juke who's it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Use the talk back feature and get a little shout out for your Valentine.
Speaker 1: It's on Katie. Will you ease?
Speaker 3: It's a Valentine's Day logan. I love you, I'll see you later tonight. I hope you have a great day at work today.
Speaker 1: Is that nice? Is that? Okay? Here we go.
Speaker 3: I want to give a shout out to my amazing girlfriend.
Speaker 6: We've been dating for a year and a half and this is our second Valentine's together.
Speaker 1: So this is who Aria love you?
Speaker 3: Ah cute?
Speaker 1: Okay, Here we.
Speaker 7: Go to make a shout out to Robert.
Speaker 3: We have been together for twenty four years with scour kids.
Speaker 8: Just want to tell him thank you for everything that he does and for being a hard worker and providing for his family.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's twenty four years. That's a long time.
Speaker 1: It's a very long time.
Speaker 3: Very long time.
Speaker 9: Okay, here's another one, Brock, who grinds his butt off every day and is the most hardworking person I've ever met. Shout out to all the construction workers out there. The world rotates because of you, guys. Thanks for making life enjoyable. Life used to be not so enjoyable, and now I feel like I don't need anything in life besides you, because you know, everything else is just me and you were not met.
Speaker 1: That was very sweet. How did she say it again?
Speaker 3: Life is may and you're not med. What is much more enjoyable with you? Woh cute.
Speaker 1: I wish somebody would say that about me.
Speaker 3: You're just men, You're just mad her. I think I think Susan's on the phone day. Do you want to pick her up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Let me let me pick it up here she is hello.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, no, it's going to have you pick up the actual dial.
Speaker 1: Hello. Is she on that?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 12: You know what?
Speaker 3: She must be nervous.
Speaker 1: She is always she's calling now and she's.
Speaker 9: Susan.
Speaker 3: Leave a talk back, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Here's another one.
Speaker 12: I want to give a shout out to my fiancee Nick. Nick, You're my best friend, You're the love of my life, and you're always so patient, understanding. Cannot wait to get married in October. Happy Valentine's Day, Happy anniversary.
Speaker 2: I love that this was a good idea. Yeah, like Valentine's Day shoutouts. We should write this down and do this again the next couple of days.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, a couple of more.
Speaker 1: We got a couple of more take backs for your Valentine.
Speaker 13: I want to stay. Happy Valentine's Day to my man Sheldon. I love you so much. You make me laugh from your movie quotes to your one liners, and they always just land at the right time. You mean so much to me. I choose you every single day. You hold this family together and you just keep things going. You are an amazing father, an amazing partner, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
Speaker 3: I love you so much. Happy Valentine's Day. These are so horriful. I love I love this. Here's another one.
Speaker 10: Hi.
Speaker 11: My name is Abel, and I want to give a shout out to my Valentine.
Speaker 1: My wife for four years, Julie. She is the most amazing person. She is so caring, she does she holds it down at home.
Speaker 7: With our three kids, so I'm just so grateful for her everything she does.
Speaker 1: For me and for the family.
Speaker 3: So I want to give a shout out to her, and.
Speaker 1: I just want to say I love her so much.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you very nice.
Speaker 2: These are love Valentine's Day shout outs. Yeah, so for talkback Tuesdays, it like give me your favorite pizza topping, which is legit, write that down for next week. No, and then we These are Valentine's Day shout out. So a couple more here.
Speaker 8: I want to send a Valentine's message to myself. I am going to be turning fifty on Valentine's Day, so happy birthday, Happy Valentine's Day. I look forward to what's coming next in my life and you can do this.
Speaker 6: So happy Valentine's Day and happy birthday here. Wow, okay, there's another one.
Speaker 13: Hi, This is great, great lee drinkings, and I won't give a special shout out to my wife.
Speaker 3: And them may Happy Valentine's Day. Baby.
Speaker 2: Wow, what the actual f And that was supposed to be funny. It was almost there, but then I needed a punchline. There's got to be a punchline. I have one more for you, Okay, one.
Speaker 3: More Happy Valentine's Day to my left hand.
Speaker 1: It's always there.
Speaker 3: Okay, where that's going, let's go.
Speaker 6: I was okay, Yeah, that was Happy Valentine's Day to my left hand.
Speaker 1: It's always there for me.
Speaker 6: And unfortunately, this is the first time in twelve years that I won't have a Valentine.
Speaker 3: But you do what you can and I will celebrate by myself.
Speaker 1: You bet you.
Speaker 3: I don't know where that.
Speaker 2: Second, I was thinking, oh, well, he calls his partner his left hand, my right hand.
Speaker 1: Whatever I was for a second. It took me a second.
Speaker 3: You have so many more geez, when are you going?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do some more. I mean, we can't do it forever, but we'll do some more tomorrow. For Valentine's dy shoutouts, I want.
Speaker 14: To say Happy Valentine's Day to my dogs, who not only listen to the morning show every single morning in the morning, but they also know their names.
Speaker 3: So Charlie and Stella make good choices. Happy Valentine's Day. I will see you soon, see.
Speaker 1: Charlie, Stella, Della nice.
Speaker 3: All right, here's one one last one.
Speaker 7: I want to give a shout out to my best friend, my rock, my everything been together thirty nine years, it will be forty years in April, married, thirty four years, it'll be thirty five in April. You are my everything. Happy Valentine's Day, Michelle.
Speaker 11: She doesn't name them, right, My rock, my everything. You said her though, Michelle, Yes, Michelle, Okay, that's nice. We'll do it again tomorrow a different time, or maybe we'll do it a couple of time. We might do it a couple of different times. Yeah, that's kind of a good bit. I love love too. What's it like?
Speaker 2: What's it like to be what's it like to feel loved and adored? What's it like when you come home and your partner's like, I've missed you and they run up and they do that thing where they give you a kiss and they lift their right foot up in the air.
Speaker 1: But yeah, what's that like?
Speaker 3: I'll let you know what I know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, fuck, you know, it's gorgeous. I love it not so much now because we live together, but back like when we first started living together, it.
Speaker 3: Was just like every day like, oh, you're home. Now we get to spaed every waking moment with each other. You still enjoy it, but it's when we come home it's.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey.
Speaker 2: They always say when you pass each other naked in the hallway and you don't even say anything to each other, that's when it's like, okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is so real. I remember we used to be like, oh no, no, don't look at me, don't look at me. Now it's like you pass me toilet paper. WHOA Okay, let's give away. Let's give away Cardi B tickets right now. Cardi B is gonna be at Target Center coming up on March twelfth, about a month away, and we get tickets for you right now now, I mean money more.
Speaker 1: You're gonna go.
Speaker 2: Head to head with another Cardi B fan at six five one nine eight nine Katie WB. That's her phone number, And we're gonna give you a topic, and you're gonna have to go and try to name as many things in this category as you can that start with B. Okay, does anybody have a category for an example?
Speaker 3: Cities?
Speaker 15: Okay, ready, ready, who's going you?
Speaker 2: Barcelona, Boston, Baltimore, Burnsville, Bay, Ben Beminy, Bmidgee brainerd Box Box Town boxwn B and Bean Bye Bear Ben to me Benjamin Buster, tell me.
Speaker 3: Where Bimini is.
Speaker 1: That's what I was curious about the city, isn't it.
Speaker 3: No, it's a drag, Queen. There's a drag queen.
Speaker 15: Na.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think it's more than I think it's more than just a drag.
Speaker 3: Actually, I think that's all it is.
Speaker 2: Bemi is an island somewhere is an island somewhere. That's the way the game works. So we need two callers on the phone right now. It is it is.
Speaker 15: I told you it's the gateway to the Bahamas, but it's not a city.
Speaker 1: I tried my best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, you were there, all right, So we need callers on the phone, and we need Jenny's gonna come up with a topic. It's got two that's bees. Okay, So we're gonna start off with.
Speaker 10: I know what you guys did when I was on vacation a couple of weeks ago. So sorry if I repeat myself.
Speaker 2: That's okay, Amy, good morning. Hello, you had a chance to go see Cardi b You're gonna name as many items as you can in twenty seconds. That start with the bee. Your category. Now you're gonna have to pick up line four and make sure she's not listening as we do this here. Okay, your category is going to be Jenny.
Speaker 10: You got the time already, a ready, Okay, here we go. Your category is animals scope.
Speaker 16: Bat, big dogs, bears, a bear, Kuda, polar bear, work h I am drawn a blaze.
Speaker 2: Well, you know you did good. I couldn't think of any more than that. I like big dog rather than just dog. Okay, are we giving no?
Speaker 10: Okay, I just want to make sure because I know I'm sorry. Dave said no. I can't say anything else. I'll tell you more once we get the other person on the phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, all right, we are ready. Contestant number two. Hello Christa, Hello Christa. I will only say this. You have a chance to win. CARDI b read into that whatever you want. Okay, So here we go. You're gonna get the same amount of time as your opponent, Amy Gott, and you're gonna name as many items in this category in twenty seconds as you can. Your category that starts with a B is animals.
Speaker 13: Go.
Speaker 16: Bear, blue, the whale, bison, No bunny.
Speaker 2: You're a winner already there it is. You know what, No need to continue. I love Amy agonizing in the background. No bison, beluga, whale.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 1: That was impressive.
Speaker 2: Also, Bunny and Bear, I think you got in there too, whereas Amy, Amy got stuck after Big Dog and Polar Bear.
Speaker 3: Big Dog does the Polar Bear work?
Speaker 1: Amy, have a better day. We love you over here.
Speaker 16: Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye, Christa, you're gonna go see Cardibe.
Speaker 16: I am pumped.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. This is a hot ticket. So we'll have more coming up tomorrow and probably all this week as well. Good job, Christa. Thank you for listening to kd W on the Dave Bryan in the Morning Show.
Speaker 10: Credit that's credit.
Speaker 1: KDWB dot com. How about a sewing machine?
Speaker 3: I mean, I know that's weird.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, that's a weird thing, but but these are one of these analog hobbies that maybe you're like, hey, you know what, get one for you and your husband, both of you get a sewing machine. Wouldn't that be cool? Now, I'm just throwing out ideas. You can say that's a stupid idea and it's not the best idea, but I'm just trying to throw out ideas. The fantasy of winning the thousand, Like you're so busy figuring out how to win it. You're like, ma, why don't I do. I go to KDWB dot com. Uhuh, then I type in a keyword credit. Yeah, that's the boring part. The fun part is blowing that thousand dollars on a couple of sewing machines that you'll each use one time, and then you put it on it.
Speaker 1: You put it on marketplace a hot Friday night.
Speaker 3: I want to see.
Speaker 1: Saunaka.
Speaker 3: No, I'm getting confused.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good idea. No, that's a great idea.
Speaker 15: I think I'm gonna get a juicy coltuur sweatsuit, one in every color.
Speaker 3: Did you used to have this when you were little?
Speaker 15: No, I have one because they did like a throwback juicy coulture sweatsuit thing like four years ago.
Speaker 3: So I have one, but I haven't worn it yet this year.
Speaker 15: And it does say Juicy on the butt and it says at the bottom of the little hoodie part too.
Speaker 3: It's very cute.
Speaker 15: I love it and they're very comfortable, and I want one in every single color.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want to blow it on.
Speaker 2: Sewing machine, a sauna, juicy coutore sweatsuits in every color, whatever you want to do. Maybe I get like a cosmetic surgery and get an extra finger on my right hand.
Speaker 3: You could use one, you know what I mean. Think about it, think of all the shut up.
Speaker 2: Whatever you want to blow your thousand dollars on. Remember, it's not about the way you play the game. It's about what you're gonna blow the money on. So, yeah, you gotta play the game. Go to katielb dot com, then enter the keyword credit and then start blowing that money in your mind. That was probably one of my favorite sound Black History Month. Love that song, Sir Duke referring to whom.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, this text says nice song, choys vomp. We played this one in the U of M Marching Band. It was so fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I played this int orchestra too, and I told Bailey Oilier. She was like, what kids played it? It's a tough that, especially that.
Speaker 2: Down a little bit they do. Yeah, it's all whole. Note got to give a shout out to Ashley and her friends. Ashley listens to the show with a group of friends and she is not listening right now. And here's the reason why. She had a liver transplant yesterday and she is doing well, but she won't be able to wait until later the day. It's got a long road ahead of her. We're grateful for everything. But here's what you can do. Go back and listen on the iHeartRadio app and you can listen to this particular segment of the show anytime you want to. Just go to the iHeartRadio app, search Dave Ryan Show, look for the nine o'clock hour and right around, as a matter of fact, exactly at this time, exactly at this time, that's when you can hear the shout out, Ashley, hope you're doing well. All right, We'll be back in a second to play a little game of Bandle, and then Dave's dirt wrapping up coming up now.
Speaker 6: I thought you wouldn't want to eat it, Bailey on the Dave Ryan Show, one on one point three KDWB.
Speaker 2: There's games you play on your phone. There's Wordle. I think I got it in five today. I did not get connections at all. It was way too tricky. I got straight with no hints. So but we have not played Bandle yet, which is another game on your phone. There's a free version of the paid version. We of course played the free version. Let's without further explanation, let's get started.
Speaker 3: Guess the song all right, So these are your clues.
Speaker 15: Released in two thousand and nine, YouTube views three hundred and twenty million, The difficulty says that it is easy part two. Okay, So I am going to play the drums first two thousand and nine.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, okay, okay, nothing yet.
Speaker 3: Nothing yet? Okay, right?
Speaker 1: Add a layer?
Speaker 3: Not super oh cool? Yeah, all right, we're adding the bass to it.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me too. That truly is pretty.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know it.
Speaker 3: You don't know it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: Sound effect one.
Speaker 1: Okay, it sounds familiar.
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who nothing?
Speaker 15: All right, okay, Dave, I feel like the rest of us have it, but I'm going to skip one.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but I'm like blanking. I think I have the name, but I'm kind of for sure. So okay, I'm going to add voice cover. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Now I know what it is.
Speaker 10: It is not the song I thought it was, really I think and I probably for sure know it.
Speaker 6: Okay, do you want to guess it? I don't know the name, but it's the one that says respect for what.
Speaker 1: Is it called knowing it? That's you've got to know.
Speaker 10: It's Rihanna, and I thought it was I thought.
Speaker 3: It was, but it's not. No, I didn't think. Okay here, we're gonna go to the next one. Then okay next.
Speaker 1: Nobody nobody knows the title.
Speaker 3: We don't know the title.
Speaker 13: Yes, I'm trying to find a word to trive this girl with.
Speaker 3: It's not no. What is it?
Speaker 16: Damn you?
Speaker 3: Is the sexy Chick?
Speaker 10: David Getta and somebody else is on it?
Speaker 17: So you what is it? Sexy b Yeah? Yeah, yeah, that's interesting because that is a song. You just really don't think about it anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's wild is that? Jenny and I we were on the same page.
Speaker 15: We thought it was Rihanna because I may be bad, but good.
Speaker 3: Because that's what this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it could be the same sample. So many songs now are sampled and you don't even know they're sampled. Thanks, thank you, Bailey, thank you. It's called bandal. We'll do Dave's Dirt coming up next after.
Speaker 1: A LIBD twist.
Speaker 2: Oh you ready, you're ready? Right now, Jave's dirt. Let's do Dave's Dirt on KDWB and let's get started.
Speaker 13: Seventy of the following gossip is made up by Dave.
Speaker 1: It's Dave's Dirt on KDWB.
Speaker 2: The Olympics are on and this is a sport that will probably never make the Olympics. It is a real sport, and you think about, like, how do they develop a new sport. I mean, pickleball was probably invented many years ago, but it just became big in the last few years. But this sport is new. It is called Run National Championship r NC. Two competitors stand at opposite ends of a mat and run toward each other full speed, collide head on with the purpose of knocking each other down. The class usually ends with the winner still standing and shouting and the loser is on the ground, disoriented and reeling. Somebody made a video there they go, They're off and boom.
Speaker 3: That is textpool.
Speaker 2: That sounds like an Aussie sport because I can almost hear they drunken Alsi's in the background alls.
Speaker 3: But who would make a sport out of just running at each other to.
Speaker 2: S Yeah, they love rugby down there. They're violent, aggressive sports people. They're kind people, but I tell you they get them on the playing field. They're crazy. I'm making up most of what I'm saying right now.
Speaker 6: You know who is Australian The Wiggles, and I've been Von should open up his TikTok because I've been sending him.
Speaker 15: People have been doing like kind of thirst trap edits of like the Wiggles when they were young, because they're doing.
Speaker 6: Things for oh yeah, the the young Wiggles, but they do things for parents now. They appeal to parents so much. They do like little ooh I'm strong, Ooh, I'm strong. It's so funny.
Speaker 10: Love it all right, Serena and Williams is making a comeback, maybe so she The International Tennis Integrity Agency will reinstate Serena as an active player next week, though she's been coy about making a comeback. She retired from the competition four years ago with twenty three Grand Slam titles, and she registered with the Anti Doping organization last year. On February twenty second, Serena will have completed her mandatory six month waiting period, so she'd be free to enter tennis tournaments. However, there is one hitch because Serena did start taking the GLP one drug row and lost more than thirty pounds, and the World Anti Doping Agency is conducting a study of if GLP one drugs determine if they would be a performance enhancing drug, so they're still kind of like maybe she can't because she went on GLP ones.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 15: Interesting, Savannah Guthrie is asking for the public's help to find her mother, who has now been missing for ten days.
Speaker 14: We enter into another.
Speaker 3: Week of this nightmare.
Speaker 14: Thank you so much for all of the prayers and the love that we have felt, my sister and brother and I and that our mom has felt because we believe that somehow, some way she is feeling these prayers. We believe our mom is still out there. We are an hour of desperation and we need your help.
Speaker 15: So it's really like obviously a tough situation. But they had like two different ransom deadlines, and the second one passed because of the family I guess didn't pay the multimillion dollar demand, and so that's why they're out asking for the public's help as well. They said that they need to know without a doubt that she's alive and that you have her, which is why they're not paying it because they want to confirmation that.
Speaker 3: She's live first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but okay, did they ask for that confirmation in their latest video.
Speaker 15: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm just looking at like a like an article, right, a timeline.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, that just says The Savannah Guthries family appears to not have paid the multimillion dollar demand because they need to know that she's alive and that they have her first.
Speaker 1: Oh it's awful.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Timothy shadow May has been busy obviously, Marty Supreme came out earlier this year, Complete Unknown, Wonka, all these movies, but also busy talking about he's hard working than most actors. He said, quote, I know it's not normal to talk about yourself like this, but I knew I had a pretty unique talent, and I know that I work hard. Honestly, I work hard than almost everyone.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 6: I really have an athlete's mind and how I work or mindset and how I work. And people can make fun of it, they can laugh at it, but I don't care. I'm the one doing it and it works. I mean, Timothy shadow May has come up in the past couple of years, I like out of nowhere, big movie star.
Speaker 3: Is it fair to say he's the hardest working person? He knows gets a subjective statement. There's no way to really judge that.
Speaker 6: But I mean, there's so many bigger movie stars that ten times more things.
Speaker 2: Uh, it seems we cannot let go of our phones, not even during the leven. A new survey asked one hundred thousand college students. It has a more than third of them has scrolled on their phones during the loven. One third admit to texting, checking TikTok, or otherwise multitasking in the most intimate moment imaginable. You just keep doing what you're doing and I'll be on my phone. What the survey was conducted through the apps yick yak and side chat, is that even a.
Speaker 3: Real offshoot of jip chat, yick yack.
Speaker 2: And side chat didn't stop there. Nearly one in four students says they've been intimate of the partner while their roommate was still in the room.
Speaker 1: I think that's actually quite Could.
Speaker 6: You imagine just doing the love it and then just like, oh sorry, did that hurt?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 3: I just got word wrong again. That sounds just scroll so weird.
Speaker 1: Don't mind me?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 10: Well, more loving, but not really as it's Red Tuesday, so you might get dumped today.
Speaker 3: It's Red Tuesday.
Speaker 10: Basically, it means it's the day of the year where you're most likely to get dumped. It's always the Tuesday before Valentine's Day. It's when people realize they haven't made plans and don't want to waste the money. So if you get dump today, just know that you're not alone, and I'm really sorry, and you know, send us an email and we'll talk you to you tomorrow about how it went.
Speaker 3: No, okay, I'm sorry, but that happened to you.
Speaker 2: We will see you tomorrow. Make sure if you want to win those those ear rings from Wedny Day Diamonds, you can see them online. A little Valentine's Day present for yourself or your sweetheart for Valentine's Day. See him online Dave Ryan Show on Instagram. Will play again, It's matched the Squares game tomorrow morning. It's seven twenty and seven fifty and we'll see you tomorrow