Speaker 1: This is the Bloomberg Money Minute on seven hundred WLA all right in the Pride of the Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Dan Schwartzman from our Bloomberg newsroom in New York City, a consumer goods giant, says Americans aren't spending as much these days.
Speaker 2: Danny, that's right, tom An.
Speaker 3: Americans consumers seemed to be cautious with their spending heading into the holiday season. That's according to Procter and Gamble chief financial officer Andre Schulten, who says US sales and the product categories the company competes in word down quote significantly in October and probably in November as well. Shulton, speaking at a conference hosted by Morgan Stanley, said the government shutdown, which impacted monthly federal food assistance, was a factor in the declining sales. So everybody, of course felt the hit of that lengthy shutdown.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Bitcoin, which of course exploded then went south, but apparently making a comeback.
Speaker 2: Thank goodness. I have a thousand of them. Right there you go, Danny, there you go.
Speaker 3: It has rebounded, it's extending in today, the original cryptocurrency rising as much as two point six percent it's hit a two week high of just shy of ninety four thousand dollars. The entire digital assets market has seen a sell off beginning in early October after Bigcorn reached a record value of over one hundred and twenty six thousand. Now, since then, more than a trillion dollars in crypto market value has been wiped out. So it has a comeback beginning. Still ninety four thousand, not bad.
Speaker 2: Not bad at all, all right. In the futures this morning.
Speaker 3: Dan still green fingers crossed down is up a quarter of one percent. SMP currently up three tenths of a percent, and as that gives up two tens a one percent from Bloomberg. Dan Schwartzman on News Radio seven hundred WLW, all right.
Speaker 1: Eight ten on the Morning Show. You're on seven hundred WLW. We do this the first Wednesday of every month, and we are honored to do so. We welcome in Steve Bozo, Kenny Williamson from the Claremont County Veteran Services and all the incredible work that they do.
Speaker 2: Uh, good morning, it's nice to see you. We missed you. Last month. There was some kind of scheduling situation. I don't know what it was.
Speaker 4: Well, salute to you as well this morning, Tom, Yeah, it was actually family emergency.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Everything Okay, everything is stupendously well with our son, good father in law. That's the way on Monday. So shout out to Korean War veteran mister Bill. Yeah, shout out in deep thoughts and prayers with you and your family. Thank you, absolutely, yeah, so, and thank him for his service as we do, uh to every single veteran. I do my best every time I'll see somebody wearing a you know, Korean War hat, Vietnam hat, jacket, whatever the case may be. Uh, it's that stuff important to veterans.
Speaker 2: It is to a lot of veterans. One.
Speaker 4: It's identity. There's a lot of identity in the service wearing your uniform and how much I mean with ribbons, badgers, medals. There's all kinds of different ways that we wear our resume on our unif shirt. So when someone steps in, it's like, oh, I know, you did, you did? You did? You did? And so when you leave the service, you leave the uniform in the closet. Then we don't wear it out on town. So for some of them, it's looking for a lost identity because I hung.
Speaker 2: It up.
Speaker 5: O.
Speaker 4: Typically in your retirees twenty to thirty years, they've had enough identity. It's the problem is moving on and setting new heights and new new things to achieve, rather than staying in the rearview mirror.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk about what you guys are doing out in Claremont County.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: You've helped over twenty five hundred veterans in their families with a number of different whether it's service related claims, it could be other issues, a number of issues, any number of issues. And now you've added a new service officer. You talked about this that you were going to do so a couple of months ago, and you've adjusted calendars for greater appointment you know, sort of following through.
Speaker 2: Talk about that a little bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we were currently well, let's say currently about six months ago, we were still lagging.
Speaker 2: I did a little research for about fifteen.
Speaker 4: Months, at about six weeks waiting time for an appointment. The Compact Act, the Packed Act, other things released by the VA was just flooding the office. I've got great service officers, but when you start stacking back that far I can't give the service to the veterans. And frankly, what that's occurring is a is a draw of six weeks before you can start realizing.
Speaker 2: The benefit of an injury that you had.
Speaker 4: So brought in another service officer, great young gal just out of the Air Force after eight years, already been through training certified. By bringing in one increases my through foot by twenty percent just by having a new service officer. But then we also looked at the calendars and how we were triaging people coming in with for benefits or claim situations. We were able to work with that so that we could increase appointment times throughout the week and also able to draft a day of just administrative attention to the claims that were being filed, so claims were filed with quality rather than in haste. And we're seeing a benefit of that return because we've given them the time to do a better quality claim.
Speaker 1: And I should note for those wondering, all of this is free of charge. All free of charge. Another thing you did. And look, it's often in the details and it doesn't always have to be the big things. You've forgotten more about this stuff than I do. But increase transportation. You've increased that right now to help veterans get to the VA for their appointments. I mean that stuff. I don't know if I could ever put it into words what that means to somebody, because maybe they can't drive, maybe they don't have anybody that can take them there, maybe they don't have a way to get their period or intimidated.
Speaker 4: Downtown Cincinnati traffic Aaron Martin, Luther King drive right, a very small part parking lot for the VA, and sometimes veterans are circling the parking lot forty five minutes looking for a spot to park. So you're driving down there an hour and a half early. Where we can do door to door service. We're picking you up at your home, dropping you off at the front doors, and then taking you back home with your appointments over We were transporting over one hundred and thirty veterans for the past three or four months a month, so the increases there, they're realizing the benefit of letting us take them there and bring them back. It's also when you know mom and dad are getting kind of old. Do we really want mom driving and just traffic in downtown right? Dad, Uncle Joe whatever it might be. Now there's a way that we can pick them up. If it's a VA appointment for Claremont County, we will take you to and from your medical appointment. Well, what that's caused is a huge rush of people calling in for transportation. So to be able to meet that demand, we've purchased a new vehicle. So it's increased twenty percent of my availability and we've brought on some more drivers. All of my drivers are veterans.
Speaker 2: Tom.
Speaker 4: They can talk to talk and they enjoy the veterans coming in. Where were you, what did you do? And it just becomes a nice little social time for a lot of the veterans transporting down to the visa.
Speaker 2: I bet it is, I bet it is.
Speaker 1: And then again, this is the kind of stuff and this could this could apply to anybody not even associated with veterans. Right where you know, you're trying to get something done, and then the company's website, their software is brutal. Right, one roadblock, one roadblock, one roadblock. Okay, so you're talking about things now that you're really trying to make it easier for these people that served our country. Talked about the vehicle, talked about increasing the ability to get these men and women to their medical appointments. And now you even have new software and what a benefit that's got to be right for everybody.
Speaker 4: Oh, you know with the advent of SaaS, you know, software as a solution compared to the old on prem that you had to get and uploaded and do this and it's broken.
Speaker 2: Where's it come? Fix this?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: With the SaaS applications, we connect right to the VA, so as soon as we send it, the VA receives it. There's no intermediary we have to pass through. It's two factor multi factor authentication, so it's secure. It goes encrypted, so no one has to worry about where's my stuff in the stratosphere of the cloud and it by time you sit down with a service officer and we have you in the system with your d D two fourteen, it will prefill the header form out name, address, phone number, social security number. So all's a service officer has to do is start typing up the conditions and the codes that go along with what you're applying for.
Speaker 1: Is that stuff complicated or really, won't you take a look at it, or it's pretty complicated.
Speaker 4: Probably it's two four inch volumes every year that you just the question right.
Speaker 2: It's like being a lawyer.
Speaker 4: And so my service officer go to school five six times a year. They're back in continuing education, just learning what the rules are, what's changing, what they heay, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, just.
Speaker 1: It's it's so simple, yet so smart, and so frequently neglected in so many areas in and around. Okay, let's assume somebody either has not used your services, maybe they're new to town. Maybe all of a sudden, now they need to get down to the VA. How would someone reach out to you all to get things started?
Speaker 4: Sure, easy phone number five one three seven three two seven three six'. Three if you're like, me ten digit numbers don't always, stick so just Remember Claremont County veterans dot. Com our numbers are all over the. Website give the secretary receptionist a. Call she'll make an appointment with you with a service. Officer they may ask you a few. Questions if you've never been to the office, before you'll need to bring a copy of your D d two four teen and that starts the ball.
Speaker 1: Rolling i'm. In keep up the great, work my. Friend always a pleasure having, you and we're all. In when it comes to helping the veterans and all the great work you guys are doing out In Claremont.
Speaker 2: County be.
Speaker 1: Well Eight Merry christmas do you guys won't see you as, well? Sir, yeah be will best to your families as. Well eight nineteen seven HUNDRED Wlw all, Right Chuck, ingram how we rolling, along my? Friend there's still some struggles and it's mostly because of. Accidents, well on southbound seventy, five it's the right side that's blocked off At Cincinnati dayton and that traffic backs up above one twenty. Nine on southbound seventy, one it's the left hand side just after you got Pay Us fields. Irdle that adds to what is running slow down To Redbank. Road this all from THE Uc Health Traffic. Center uc hou's weight while center offer surgical and medical obcity care and expertise called five one, three nine three nine two two sixty. Three that's nine nine twenty two sixty three westbound two seventy five that slows at. Mostellards a wreck at seventy five that's on the right. Shoulder also having some icy conditions reported on those. Ramps Chuck Ingram News radio seven HUNDRED wlw OUR wcpo nine First winny four, cast presented By Jennifer. Ketchmark it is. COLD i don't know what else to tell. You it's right around twenty. Degrees end of. Story sun will be coming out later, today and we're getting out to about thirty four thirty five degrees. Tonight there is a good chance we could get anywhere from a half inch to a full inch of additional snow, tomorrow mix of sun and clouds as high as only Thirty tomorrow. Night we're all the way down to fifteen and then On, friday a mix again of sun, clouds but the High Friday Saturday sunday not even hitting forty, degrees far below our average temperature for this time of. Year all, right eight twenty one here on seven HUNDRED. Wlw willy gives me, hope and these days we can all use some.
Speaker 2: Hope willy is here for, you no matter how lousy my day.
Speaker 6: IS i KNOW i can count On willie to turn things around here to soothe your.
Speaker 4: FEARS i WISH i could find a man just Like, willie.
Speaker 2: Like the Great american THAT i. Am but he uses lots of big. WORDS i use lots of big words. Too it's almost like we're.
Speaker 3: Twins all you have to do is listen to me The Great, America Bill cunningham today at twelve noon on seven hundred WL.
Speaker 1: W All, right fellas a holiday season is, here you want to be on top of your, game, RIGHT i mean you want to be able to keep on keeping. On you want your energy level. Up but maybe right now it's just a little bit. Drained maybe you're not sleeping, well maybe your sex drive is nowhere to be. FOUND a lot of us, Sake i'm just getting. Older this could be a sign or signs of low. Testosterone and after, all, fellows that can cause a lot of. Problems but guess who has the. Answers Tri State Men's. Health they are the experts in treating low testosterone and other men's sexual health. Conditions so here's what you. Do log on to tristatemenshealth dot com book and. Appointment you go in there within thirty to forty minutes. Max you're gonna give them a little. Blood they're gonna run A psa, test and they're gonna run a testosterone. Test you will sit down with a licensed medical, provider look at the results and discuss what your options might. Be, okay all of this in thirty forty minutes. Tops the cost of the appointment is ninety nine, dollars but if you sign up for a testosterone treatment of the day of your, appointment your visit is absolutely. Free Tri State Men's health has six, Locations, Cincinnati, daton two And. Columbus those are In hilliard And, Westerville louisville And Northern. Kentucky most men they wait a, year they, wait, two they wait. Five don't be one of. Them call them today at one eight, hundred nine hundred nine to sixty five for or Visit Tri Statemen's health dot.
Speaker 2: Com this report is Sponsored advice Super, Sure Bloombird Money minutes on seven HUNDRED. Wlw Good, Morning.
Speaker 3: Tom macy's Beating Wall street estimates as the retail giant released its quarterly. Report macy's boosted its full yer, guidance WITH Ceo Tony springs saying the company is well positioned as it enters the holiday season with the strongest third quarter sales in thirteen.
Speaker 2: Quarters silver rose to.
Speaker 3: Our record high earlier today before pulling back ahead of the release of KEY us economic. Data the white metal fell as much as one point six, percent after having spiked to a peak of close to fifty eight dollars and ninety five cents announced. Earlier energy companies are increasingly using artificial, intelligence machine, learning and remote operations to drill faster and suggest better waste to.
Speaker 2: Frack according To, barclay's the deployment OF.
Speaker 3: Ai systems that can complete sophisticated tasks have the potential and unleash roughly eighty billion dollars of productivity gains for the energy. Sector oil prices rose traders way talks between THE us And russia, meaning while and industry report showed NATIONWIDE US crewit stockpiles increased by a round two and a half million barrels last. Week From Bloomberg Dan schwartzman on news radio seven HUNDRED. Wlw, alrighty been a, While welcome back to the morning show here on seven undred WL.
Speaker 2: W great to have you with.
Speaker 1: Us and been a while since we've Had Pastor chad Hoved, lee pastor at The Horizon Community church over On Newtown road along the banks of The Little Miami, river And Pastor, chad welcome. Back it's been far too, long.
Speaker 2: Sir thank.
Speaker 5: You it's going to be, Back, HI i want.
Speaker 1: To get into something you were talking in your ceremony of the day that really struck me BECAUSE i think there is probably some factual faces to, this and there are even, MORE i, think quote unquote stereotypes that are just simply not. True and this is true in every. Occupation. Right if you're a, doctor people think you're A b AND. C if you're a, lawyer they think YOU'RE, D e AND, f whatever the case may. Be but what about you, know stereotypes About christians or pastors and both positive and negative traits that you had come across in all your years with a.
Speaker 5: Church, WELL i went to a career day one day to me inviting me to come in and talk about being a pastor for a bunch of sixth, Graders AND i said to, HIM i, said, oh, Well i'm gonna draw a pictures like cartoon a little. Bit So i'm gonna draw a picture of a. Pastor tell me what they're. Like and the hands started going up and they, said what kind of eyes does he? Have angry? EYES i got angry. EYES i give this big pushy. Eyebrow what does mouth look?
Speaker 6: Like big?
Speaker 5: Mouth he's yelling at people all the.
Speaker 6: Time really, Okay SO i drew a big mouth and as welles he got Giant bible in his.
Speaker 5: Hand all, right what's the other end. Doing he's pointing his finger and wagging at the. PEOPLE i draw this caricature of what they thought of when they thought of a. Pastor and THEN i turned to him AND i, said DO i look like? That, no except once smart in the. Back. Yes AND i THINK i think that's the case for almost all of, us related to what we, believe what we, do our. Occupation there's all these caricatures of. THAT i, mean every TIME i tell somebody eventually That i'm a, pastor or not just a, Pastor i'm a person of, Faith i'm a follower Of, jesus there's kind of this awkward, silence you, know and then they're, like.
Speaker 6: Uh, uh my third cousin twice, removed read The bible, once and LIKE i get, reduced like the only THING i that my whole life is about this one little. Thing and you, know we all love caricatures when you go To King's island or you go to the fair or, something so they draws a, caricature but we don't like it of, ourselves and we often do that to others, too and a caricature artist will take one aspect exaggerated beyond the. TRUTH i didn't realize that it's such a big. Forehead my nose isn't that. Big and SO i think for a lot of people they have care orcatures Are. Christians they've never met a Real christian and so all they know is what they've heard from a, distance or maybe there certainly we've all been bad.
Speaker 5: Examples i've been a bad example. Too or you, think, WELL i Think christians are all brainless Because i've heard that faith is the opposite of, evidence which of course we don't believe, that but they've heard. That or All christians are, hypocrites because there's plenty of us that are, hypocrites and Even i'm a. Hypocrite but part of hypocrisy is trying to own what you do wrong and, say, MAN i didn't live up to. Standards, AGAIN i want to admit, that And i'm trying to do, better versus sitting on a soapbox and pretending that you're suddenly, perfect that you have the right to look down at other. PEOPLE i think that's the other, caricatures The christians who are just, judgmental they're not, graceful they're not. Merciful there's an Old simpsons episode Where Ned flanders is on his way to church camp and The homer turns them and, says church camp is that where You christians go to learn how to be more.
Speaker 6: Judgmental SO i think there are lots of, caricatures and that ownership is on us and one not caricature other.
Speaker 5: People As, CHRISTIANS i want to try and show That i'm not like the. Caricature i'm, Distinct i'm, Different i'm, Winsome i'm. HONEST i do own my own, Stuff so that's kind of the, ownership and that's not just true of us as people of. FAITH i, mean if you're, liberal you're probably the caricature of. Conservatives you're, conservative you're caricature all. Liberals if you kind of grew up in The, union you have a caricature of you at the company shop and the owners and the the you, know the the white collar workers are Like rice. VERSUS i think all of us need to be careful to not reduce people down to some sliver of who they.
Speaker 1: Are but you, know we do it all the. TIME i, mean you're one hundred percent. RIGHT i wish we didn't do. It there are a lot of THINGS i WISH i didn't. DO i WISH i don't. DO i want to get into a couple of them, specifically though, certainly there are a lot of people in every walk of life that are. Hypocritical you, know A, christian for, example fails will live up to the message of love and, forgiveness but they preach and they're quick to judge. Others, sure that's more of a case help me, here, now, pastor that's more of a case of someone who's probably not A. CHRISTIAN i don't, MEAN i don't mean to throw a blanket over people who are not people of. FAITH i don't mean it that. Way WHAT i mean is is that if you think someone is A christian and you see that they're failing to live up to that, STANDARD i guess you could, say is that person really A christian after?
Speaker 2: All is that? Fair fair? Point, WELL i think.
Speaker 5: There's one part of. IT i also think THAT i don't know anyone who lives up during expectations and that's religious or irreligious. Alike, so BUT i do think if you don't see any, fruit if you don't see any indication of. SOMEONE i, mean The bible can be reduced down to two. Statements jesus just brilliantly reduced all the complexity of The. Bible the two. Things you, know you're learning how to Love god and you're learning how to love. People so if you don't see any evidence of someone learning how to Love god or learn to love, PEOPLE i would say they probably haven't first seen them message That god loves them And god loves. People so it begins with you BEFORE i try and act out on. Something you, know the motivation, is, MAN i saw somebody do this to. Me when you realize That god the universe have and so compassionate to, you you're, like, MAN i didn't really deserve, it and he was so patient with. Me MAN i want to try and be more patient and more compassionate with others and the other. End, again we never live up to our own, standards SO i think it's in our own imperfect. Way we are trying to make, progress not. Perfection AND i think a person of real, faith the main characteristic you would see in them is, humility which Is i'm. Humble it doesn't Mean i'll struggle there against in, pride but it Means i'm humble enough to, realize, MAN i really don't have my act, together And god loved, me And i'm open to. Feedback i'm open to WHERE i might be, wrong because the whole message of The bible is THAT i did a lot of stuff. Wrong so whatever my boss is, mentioning my wife is, mentioning my kids are, mentioning this might be one of those. THINGS i think humility would be one of the main things you'd want to. See but certainly there are people who pretend to be one thing and they're, not or they think they're one thing that they're. Not AND i do think it's fair to say you, can you, know judge them by their, fruit or you can examine and look for fruit in their. Life BUT i do think anytime you think there's some magic wand where there's perfect, PEOPLE i, mean if there's a way to make imperfect people perfect on this, EARTH i mean we should bottle that and sell. It pap would be drinking it and passing around to their. Kids and, otherwise you know the other.
Speaker 1: One that that always bothers me AND i do hear this from time to time AND i just scratch my, HEAD i shake my head in disbelief is that oftentimes A christian is perceived as being anti intellectual or anti. Science let's start with the science. Part some of the greatest scientists household names have been some of the Best christians out, there and their science in fact led them to being More.
Speaker 5: Christian almost every science we have is developed By bible Believing. Christian you think About Louis pasture and the pastorization of, milk getting rid of the idea of a spontaneous. Generation there was a common belief that you could just throw rags in a corner and, POOF i would jump a. Mouse and he came out with the it's not really a, law but biogenesis is called which life comes from? Life you can't get life from non. Life you think about the father of, Astronomy Johann, kepler and again this guy was A bible believing Chrision Isaac, newton who was an absolute. Genius and you can actually google, this you can look he. Wrote he invented calculus as we know. It he invented everything we know about gravitational poll at the, time and he wrote as much about The bible as he did about gravitational poll in. Algebra so these are really brilliant. People AND i think that caricature that kind of check your brain the door if you're A christian comes from an inaccurate but well traveled phrase about. Faith people will, say, well faith is the opposite of. Evidence and every TIME i hear that ON, tv AND i hear it all the, TIME i want to throw some up at THE. Tv faith is not the ops the absence of. Evidence that's called. Ignorance faith is putting your confidence in the. Evidence you can have as much faith as you want in sin ice and you're still going to fall, Through but you can have just a little bit of faith in thick eyes and you can walk on. It that's Why jesus, says it's not the size of your, faith it's what you put your faith. IN i think of it this. Way just to, science for, example what makes more sense a rational god create a rational universe that can be studied. Rationally that makes a lot of. Sense or an irrational process create a rational world that can be studied. Rationally even the idea of rationality is built on the foundation that there was a mind that created the universe and that that mind was rational and want us to discover about him and about his, universe and all of that flows out of the very idea of A christian.
Speaker 1: Worldview the last ONE i want to get to before we let you go is the idea the stereotype out there that those are. Pushy you, know they're very aggressive and trying to convert. Others and you told a story the other day involving bread.
Speaker 5: Crumbs, yeah, well if you think about how most people get influence to do. Anything number, one they don't know anyone who believes what you, believe and they don't like anyone who believes that you. Believe and so the first step is, recognizing like any good, communicator where's my audience At they have no conscious awareness of me or my. Message so the first step is, honestly in anything that you don't know much, about having a positive attitude toward that, person and so that person doesn't come across. Pushy they're just going to drop a bread. Crumb and they mentioned they went to church this weekend when you said. Stuff and if you show, interests you, know they may keep. Talking if you don't show, interests they're smart enough to shut. Up AND i think a lot of, us you, know it doesn't matter what it is whether it's the Stereotypical amway salesman when you're a, kid or the multi marketing. Person you're, like, listen can't you read the? Room your? People the clue phones? Ring And i'm not. Interested but, however at some, point maybe if you're our good, neighbor the way you're living your, life the way you love your, spouse the way you parents your, kids people just notice and they'll start to have a positive attitude towards you as a messenger of that. Message and THEN i get, curious and again you're dropping bread crumbs About you're just talking about your, life, right my. Life you know what happened this, weekend well in the, life AND i had to. Fight BUT i realized LATER i need to go back and. Apologize, REALLY i don't know people who typically talk about the fact they fight with their, wife and you admitted, that you, APOLOGIZE i really struggle with, Pride and suddenly they're a little, interested and it's, like tell me more about, that and you're looking for that that tell me more about that. Moment and so part of not being pushy with any subject is honestly living your life, authentically being a genuine, article owning your own, stuff so you show That i'm not like the hypocrites in the sense THAT i own. It When i'm a, hypogrite you, KNOW i try and be gracious toward other, people gracious toward myself and. Others AND i think that's what people are looking, for the genuine. Article so how CAN i be the genuine? Article how DO i? Investigate you might, say, NO i don't believe Those christian people BECAUSE i got a bad. CARICATURE i would just encourage you to investigate and get to know one that's not that way and say what makes them distinct and is there something? There because all of, us as human, beings we have questions about the big things in. Life who AM, i what happens WHEN i? Die what's the problem with? Life what's the solution with? Life and that's Why christian, too and. Breadcrumbs you're dropping the. Benefits you're just always talking with the benefits to your, life which is you, KNOW i just lost my. Grandmother this is not true, story. Behypthechical you just lost my grandmother last, week and, Ma'a i'm so GLAD i get to see her. Again that might be a bread, crumb but it's also true part of when you deal with. Death there's a real hope you can rub into your grief That christianity. Offers it's her. Unique it comes across in, humility it comes across and. Apologizing it's just you're talking about your regular, life but you are dropping breadcrumbs and see if people are. Interested, well this is. Teddy you know. People people don't carry what you know until they know that you. Care so be a person who cares.
Speaker 1: Absolutely and it's great advice even for those that have not reached a point in their life where they're a spiritual, person but certainly fighting and avoiding and at least being open minded to. Stereotypes, chad have a great rest of your. Day we'll look forward to catching up with you again next. Week, sirt good, Time thanks so, much all Righty Chad hoven kind enough to join us each and Every wednesday at this time for Plane glass Stained. Glass, well joining us about every ten minutes on a regular, Basis our good, Buddy Chuck Ingram, chuck what's the very latest on the?
Speaker 2: Roadway latest is a new.
Speaker 7: Accident it's westbound two seventy five before you get to the New richmond. Exit traffics now backing up to five, mile and the eastbound two seventy five was running slow From kelwogg to that new construction layout near the New Richmond. Ramp this from THE Uc Health Tramfic center U See health Weight balls center offers surgical and Medical Obcdkaren expertise called five one three nine three nine two two sixty. Three that's nine three nine twenty two sixty. Three southbound seventy five better pasts the wreck At Cincinnati. Dayton what's left now is over on the right. Shoulder also improving southbound seventy one pasts the accident in your. Fields irdle break lights starting near two seventy five and continue down To Red bank on southbound seventy. One Chuck Ingram News radio seven hundred walw Y wcpo.
Speaker 1: Nine First oney four cast presented by our Buddy jennifer Catch.
Speaker 2: Market is chili out? THERE i mean. Chili we're still in the low.
Speaker 1: Twenties the sun will breakthrough a little bit, Today we'll see some sunshine up to thirty. Four then tonight good chance of another half inch to an inch of, snow especially for those north of The Ohio. River low is twenty eight tomorrow suns in cloud again high up to Thirty tomorrow, night we're all the way down to fifteen degrees and then On friday gonna stay, cold sun clouds but only up to thirty seven degrees and are lows at night over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Into the mid.
Speaker 1: Twenties want to Thank Danny gleese and our producer for all his outstanding work as, usual and we close every single program by inviting you to, consider just. Considerate i'm going to pick up my daughter's shelter pet right. Now she worked at a animal shelter In Fort, Worth texas when she was going to, college and Brought Journey girl all the way.
Speaker 2: Home and boy do we love.
Speaker 1: Her AND i think you'll find that if you go get a shelter, pet you will fall in love as. Well eight fifty six Seven Undrewlwis. Report it's sponsored By land Of Illusion Christmas glow