Speaker 1: Ky Detroit, USNX, Squited Grandmothers, Simy VTS, Tilly do Chutnel, ninety four five sn X and ninety two five Kiss FM and iHeartRadio Station and guaranteed.
Speaker 2: Mojok n God, let me take it back to the beginning.
Speaker 3: This is it alrighty ready, you're listening to Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 4: You're a due ahead.
Speaker 5: We got.
Speaker 4: Good morning. It's Mojo in the Morning show. Good to have you here with us. Shannon's uh Lucy, her daughter had a big day yesterday. It was a monumental day for Lucy.
Speaker 6: What happened twelve years old. She has been begging me since Christmas time to get her seconds, her seconds you're pierce, And yesterday I finally took her to get them done. And the plan going into this cute little place where we got her ears pierced. It's called Rowan, was that I was going to get my seconds too, because I had been thinking about it for a really long time. I'm like, oh, this is perfect, you'll do it. I'll go right after you. She sits down in the chair. There's a nurse on both sides of her, so she gets them done at the exact same time. It doesn't have to do one and then wait for the pain of the other girlfriend. They punch it and she's like, oh, like that was her reaction. I have a video. Oh didn't flinch, that was nothing. But as I'm watching, I'm like, yeah, I'm not doing it. I chickened out. I chickened out so bad, and she made fun of me all day yesterday because she also knows the story about how I got my ears pierced when I was really little. But then I had to have surgery on one of them because actually, when Lucy was a baby, she pulled a hoop through my ear lobe and so I had to have it sewn back up. And then once you get it sewn back up, you have to get it repierced. So maybe like five years ago I had the surgery. I finally had the surgery so I could your earrings. That was uh, doctor Khan. I love doctor conexecutive plastic Surgeon dot com and he he was awesome. But then he's like, Okay, you have to go bet your ear repierced. And I went to your place be waxed.
Speaker 4: Yes, I forgot.
Speaker 6: I sat there and cried like a baby. When they redid it, so I thought, I am not quick question doing that yesterday in front of my daughter, quick.
Speaker 4: Question for you at what a how many? How many piercings will Lucy uh be allowed to have?
Speaker 6: Well, let me tell you something. I had to call her dad yesterday to make sure that. Obviously he was on the same page, and he was aware and had given his blessing for these seconds, and he's like, we're done after this, And I said, I already gave her this talk of no thirds, no upp here, no belly button, no nose, no eyebrow, no more piercings until you go to college, and you can do whatever you want, but do not ask mom or dad, because this this be it.
Speaker 4: We're not We're not piercing the entire body. We're not getting the in between the eyebrows things. No nos, sho, do you have a lot of piercings. Where are your piercings?
Speaker 7: I mean you're like five maybe on both of my but you don't have like the septum or anything.
Speaker 6: Right, I don't know you had your nipples done?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just took them out though, yeah.
Speaker 4: I did not. I did not know that either.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I thought I talked about that as one of my first top.
Speaker 4: Maybe, yeah, I haven't. I always thought that the the while, this was when you saw somebody with like they'll do the eyebrow Piara sings, I don't know where are my piercing.
Speaker 6: Princess Sister had her wrist right here and she said that was real painful.
Speaker 4: You get the eyebrow piercings, the the like up hair septum type of thing going on. Then I think I think girls with a little cute diamond hair is I've never seen no whereabouts.
Speaker 8: Like women have like back dimples where those are like almost kind of like a tramp stamp.
Speaker 4: Also like on.
Speaker 8: The sides, I think, is that what does that do for you? Is that a place to hang yourself up? Like some some women have those as well, like the hooks, Yeah, the hooks in their backs.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, i couldn't even do my second yesterday, so I'm not going to any.
Speaker 7: Other feeling is worse than the actual piercing. Like I just remember my ears hurting a lot and like having to take care of them and clean them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, make sure she's cleaning there. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Is there a level of the amount of piercings that a person has and you're thinking of their kink, like is there a level of you know the way topic. But I'm talking to like, when I see somebody with a lot of piercings, do I.
Speaker 6: Go she's freaky?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: She she like orgasm? Was just looking at it.
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 8: That used to be the thought growing up in maybe like late middle school, early high school, when you will see a girl with a hungring like that was always the thought, and then.
Speaker 4: She'd be flicking you do that one? Ye have a hung ring?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well you always thought that they were getting it for pleasure of something, you know, of somebody eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight you're about the dudes to get the thang, Pierce, I think that is insane. It's them and also or right, oh my god, wow, what if it gets caught on your.
Speaker 6: What the like my ear ring did in my ear?
Speaker 4: Honestly, is there a straight man that does that kind of piercing? There's no way could you sit there it just if you're no, I mean that you're okay. What's going on? Amy? How you doing?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 12: Good morning?
Speaker 13: How are you guys?
Speaker 4: We're fantastic, Amy, how many piercings do you have?
Speaker 14: I think I have thirteen in my ears.
Speaker 15: I've got my nose and my belly button.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 16: But okay, calm down, you know, but thirteen in your ear?
Speaker 4: Do you are your ear? Is it heavy on your head? Like like, oh, I just have.
Speaker 17: Cute little studs.
Speaker 18: I really just change out my first holes every day. I've got the piercing that people get for their migraines.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, where's that at?
Speaker 18: It's like on your inner ear.
Speaker 19: I can't remember the name of it.
Speaker 20: I don't recommend that one.
Speaker 4: They give it to you because you have issues. Amy, what was that they give it to you because you have migraines.
Speaker 12: I mean I went and got it because I get migraines. Yes, it wasn't and it recommended to me. It's just a little bit.
Speaker 4: I mean, wow, that's actually when I see a person with that kind of piercing and that's for their migraines, that's interesting. I've seen that before.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean, it just depends on where it's at.
Speaker 12: It's like on your upper inner ear.
Speaker 21: That one was not that great to get.
Speaker 18: It was pretty painful.
Speaker 4: But Amy, I got a question, if you have thirteen in your ear. That means you have an uneven ear? Do you lean to one.
Speaker 22: Side so it's okay one side?
Speaker 4: Your head's not tilted to the right all the time. No.
Speaker 23: I will tell you though, Shannon, I didn't get my belly button until I went away.
Speaker 15: To college because I was never allowed to get it.
Speaker 18: Yeah, and then.
Speaker 24: Now I have tattoos and things like that.
Speaker 18: But I mean those are also cute.
Speaker 4: She's got to look forward to. Is that what you're saying when you're telling her.
Speaker 15: That, I mean, I'm no, I'm just saying, you know that older you kind of Yeah, go and get into your own style and your own self.
Speaker 4: She's not going away to college. She's going to live in your basement.
Speaker 6: I'm going to come to college with her. Her roommate picked out.
Speaker 4: All right, Amy, thank you for the call. I appreciate it nice.
Speaker 12: I love you guys.
Speaker 4: All right, we love you too. Uh, what's happening, d D? What's up?
Speaker 25: D D?
Speaker 6: Hey, Good morning, guys, Good morning.
Speaker 20: I just wanted to.
Speaker 26: Call and say my daughter, she's twenty one, but she has a few puer things, and people always think the craziest one she has is she has her smiley done.
Speaker 6: What's that?
Speaker 26: So it is the piece of tissue that connects your upper lip to your dumps.
Speaker 8: Oh so inside, Yeah.
Speaker 26: No, it's actually it's actually really cute.
Speaker 18: Like people think it's crazy when you hear it.
Speaker 20: But when she was growing up, she.
Speaker 26: Always had the worst teeth, and I got her in visil line.
Speaker 20: And after she got in.
Speaker 26: Visil line, she always loves to smile and so and she's terrified of needles, but she said that was her easiest piercing and it's so cute there. So it's so crazy, but it is the cutest thing ever.
Speaker 4: Does she have to brush twice or what? How does? How does she keep it?
Speaker 26: So she's had it for a couple of years, but she you know, always make sure she obviously does like good oral care. She you know, mouthwashes and things like that.
Speaker 20: But so crazy, she can just lift it up.
Speaker 26: And she does, you know, brushes like normal and everything. But her dentist was worried that it would like mess up her teeth, but it has not. But it literally looks like the stepsumb piercing. But it's through that little piece.
Speaker 8: Right, yeahs or girlfriends can have bracesbody.
Speaker 4: Didy be honest with us. When she got that, you were not happy at first, right, So actually I took.
Speaker 18: Her to get it.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 26: So she got her septum done before that, and her nose ring.
Speaker 16: She's a very good girl.
Speaker 19: She was, you know, always a good student kids, and.
Speaker 26: After she turned eighteen she really really wanted that one. I did not want to get that one at first. But now that it's there and she's smiled, like you don't even notice it until smiles, and it actually is.
Speaker 20: Like not as bad as you think.
Speaker 4: Now no, yeah, no, now you're okay with it. But in the beginning, a parent doesn't want their kid doing any thing crazy, right, that's you know, you're like, you're so beautiful, why are you doing? And then they get it and you're like, okay, I'm happy, all right?
Speaker 19: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: When do you think Lucy will get her first tattoos?
Speaker 5: Tattoos?
Speaker 6: Actually don't like I have tattoos, you know, so that's.
Speaker 4: Not Oh wait, wait, here's a question.
Speaker 6: God, probably twenty seven.
Speaker 4: When do you think you would be okay with with Lucy getting that when she's in college? So she's got to wait till till college. Because in Wes's Sun get one before college.
Speaker 6: Uh, he maybe got one in high school, wasn't supposed to and I'm saying for his high school West actually took him to go get it done. He wasn't supposed to have one yet.
Speaker 4: What's up, Alex?
Speaker 9: What's up, buddy?
Speaker 27: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning. What's going on?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 28: When I was at Cedar Point, I saw a girl, Gothic girl, and she had to nose piercing that connected to her lip via chain on the Millennium course and they told her to take it out.
Speaker 11: She didn't listen and.
Speaker 4: Got ripped out.
Speaker 28: She was covered in blood and everything like that about the person behind her.
Speaker 6: Oh, it ripped out.
Speaker 9: Literally looked like a whoror scene like a movie.
Speaker 5: Was awful.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, imagine that is crazy. How did that happen? How did that happen?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 4: How did it tear at what point? Just from the wind? Who is that?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: I'm shopping. I'm on my Kroger shopping. Oh okay in the morning, man, there's that many people there are fishing rock and Kroger early. Uh, somebody stole your cart this early in the morning. Oh my god.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know Kroger opened this early.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, six o'clock. Well, thank you for the call, man, I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: That's a crazy story.
Speaker 4: A texter, Uh this is seven three four says how old is too old to pierce your nipples? I'm fifty four and thinking about doing you do it today? Baby? All right?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Will you pay for it? Absolutely not? Supporter all a way, fifty four your year old? Okay to get to nipples. My grandma's about to turn ninety six.
Speaker 29: Why not?
Speaker 5: How smart are you?
Speaker 27: Mule in the mornings back in the day.
Speaker 30: We have to go back and where we give you a bunch of events and you tell us what year it happened?
Speaker 4: Hilary Duff tickets it's sold out. You have a chance to go. This was the era that Wicked made its Broadway debut.
Speaker 31: Well you're gonna be poppy.
Speaker 4: Ruben Stuttard beat Clay again to win season two of Idohl. The winner of American Idol is Rubens Studdard. And the big song in.
Speaker 5: What year did that craft happen?
Speaker 27: Us?
Speaker 30: At four four mot you live to tell us year was it?
Speaker 5: Samantha two thousand and three?
Speaker 4: Which one of those three clues gave it to you Wicked, Wicked the the fact, Uh, what what was that? Did you go? Did you google it?
Speaker 27: Or what I did?
Speaker 32: The second I heard Hillary doing as I was tying it.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's what I figured. Yeah, that's by the way, It's the number one musical that I have slept through Wicked. I've gone at least five times to see Wicked, and each time I fall asleep on the second what do they call it, the second act? Yeah, I get I get enough of the popular song and then I'm going and I'm back. All right, enjoy Hillary Duff, congratulations to you.
Speaker 23: Thank you so much.
Speaker 14: I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: We appreciate you for listening. Where are you? Where do you live?
Speaker 19: I live in Ortonville, but I just got to work.
Speaker 4: Henry Ford, Saint John, all right, well, thank you for listening to us. We appreciate you, and thank you for what you do making people feel better.
Speaker 33: Right, Thank you very much.
Speaker 20: You guys have a great one.
Speaker 4: You got it too. Ed Sharon tickets. We're gonna give you a chance to win text to win text ed ed not rectile dysfunction, but add his name, that's the other Ed. Is that one? Your chance to win? Eight tech text nine five zero zero Standard texting data raates to apply. Just text the word ed to nine five five zero zero. Good luck.
Speaker 27: Will join in the morning's Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 4: Right, Shannon with what's trending this morning, and he wore the roses. Later this morning, Shannon is going to bust a guy that's like a bad dude. His wife battling cancer. Shannon calls up to see where he's gonna send a dozen free roses. Not a nice human being to be cheating, and wait to hear how he cheated when his wife was in the hospital. So that's coming up in a little bit. But you got the dirty note.
Speaker 6: It's interesting to me.
Speaker 25: So.
Speaker 6: President Trump reportedly used a I would call it a Hollywood style security plan to avoid a possible Iranian assassination thread after the NATO summit in Turkey, hid in a catering truck. Listen to this this morning.
Speaker 34: Stunning details about an elaborate deception to protect President Trump from an Iranian threat. The Washington Post reports when the President departed the NATO summit in Turkey last month, the plane that the world washed him board off without him.
Speaker 35: It was a death and smart national security.
Speaker 34: Decision, According to the Washington Post, Trump boarded the older Air Force One in front of the cameras, waving from the stairs, and then slipped out a door on the other side of the plane into an airport catering truck, which then drove him to a smaller military jet. Defense Secretary Pete he said reportedly flew with him, boarding separately to make the flight look routine. The New York Times, citing a senior US official, confirmed the operation. It all came after a credible Iranian threat against the president, which he spoke about during the summit.
Speaker 4: Do you want to take out the US leader?
Speaker 10: Me?
Speaker 4: I'm on every list.
Speaker 34: The rousse was so complete reporters on Air Force one had no idea the President was not on board.
Speaker 6: They were ordered to keep.
Speaker 34: The window shades closed and the plane's tracking systems were switched off.
Speaker 35: That's a tactic and a protective methodology that used particularly and combat situations or areas of hostility, And it really goes to the secret and the Secret Service, which is often when it does its best work.
Speaker 34: Back in two thousand, President Clinton secretly flew into Pakistan on board and Unmarch jet while Air Force one flew as the distractions.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's kind of crazy. I know, must have been super credible the threat. Yeah, I uh, they when you watched the video of that news story or last night, I was watching CNN and uh, Kaitlyn Clark or Caitlyn not Caitlyn Clark, what's her name? Caitlyn?
Speaker 6: Uh, I know who you're talking about. Really pretty brunette. Yeah, what the heck? Collins?
Speaker 4: Kaitlyn Collins. Kaitlyn Collins showed the video and you could see they put the the actual like thing over here is where they did the whole thing it happened. It's pretty wild that nobody caught onto that at that particular time.
Speaker 6: How we got into it a tactics, I know, that's what I'm saying. Now you can't do it again?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I don't know, but that's wild though, that that's happened before with past. It's like in that story about Bill Clinton.
Speaker 6: Yeah. A country music fan, Zach Bryan says his brand new EP, young Manhood and Other Donatable Organs interesting title, will drop this October. It will include some fan favorite unreleased songs like Lodi When and Walk Backwards, among a few others. So October is when you gotta wait for that. Kelly Clarkson performing during her Las Vegas residency. When are boobies popped out? There's a lot of amazing things happening.
Speaker 13: Oh, there's und.
Speaker 4: They won't They're.
Speaker 5: They're perfect.
Speaker 27: So but I just mean they're.
Speaker 36: Not going out.
Speaker 6: It's really just a released promise. Kind of funny and Mad Men star John Ham. I know Chelse loves him, ojo I do. I love him too, gonna be a dad fifty five years old. It'll be his first child. But he and his wife Anna, she's thirty eight.
Speaker 4: That's okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so they're expecting their first child together. They met while filming the mad Men series, you know, a decade plus ago, started dating in twenty twenty, got married in twenty twenty three, and now are going.
Speaker 4: To be so little. She was twenty eight years old when they first got together. I saw a picture of them hold walk in hand in hand. They're a beautiful couple.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: And that guy. That guy is just I.
Speaker 6: Don't know, it gets better looking as he gets older, he does.
Speaker 4: Who's better looking? John Ham or George Clooney?
Speaker 6: Oh, John Ham, I mean George Clooney is good looking, don't get me wrong, but I do love John Ham.
Speaker 4: Yeah you're not. I'm not discarding anything about George Clooney, but both those guys, Holy cow. Yeah, who would you pick? Mojoe? Uh, tom Brady. I'm still at Tom Brady a dark Horse.
Speaker 6: It's anything from today. Catch up on the podcast on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 30: Celebrity Dirt, directly from the It's Mojo in the Morning, It's Dirty. On the thirty, It's Mojo in the Morning's five It's six fifty five five.
Speaker 27: Sixty five six dam deep.
Speaker 4: I feel good with that, Yeah, I did. I stayed up a little late last night. Chelsea did the just before nine o'clock. I need something sweet, and we door dashed Dairy Queen Blizzards. I got a butter finger, Chelsea got heath, but they screwed up and they made him both butterfinger. So I felt, well, can I tell you, I felt guilty because she wasn't going to eat hers, Like she was like, I'm not gonna eat it. I'll you know, give it to Luke or whatever. But so I felt guilty. So I was like, all right, I took like.
Speaker 6: Two spoons, now you know.
Speaker 4: I actually I took two spoonfuls and then I said I'm done and put it in. It was probably the biggest waste of door dash money ever got, but it tasted good while it went down. David is on with us this morning. How many are you going for today? Or how many is he going for? Lydia It says here going for number which one?
Speaker 7: Sorry, it's supposed to say.
Speaker 4: Four, number four? David, Hi going for four today?
Speaker 9: Hey? Good morning? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Or good morning? Jaden? Is your challenger? Good morning, Jaden? How you doing.
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 19: Good morning?
Speaker 4: Fantastic. We're looking for contestants. If you would like to play text I want to play to ninety five five zero zero and you can be on with us and maybe take on David or Jayden, depending on who wins today. Jaden's from Inkster says that you work for a lawn care company and you're a technician for them. And are you wait a second, you're going to a site right now?
Speaker 37: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Fantastic. All right, we're locking up David in a soundproof aio. Say goodbye, David, all right, talk to you a little bit. Is Leilah with him this morning? We'll find out when we come back with him. Question number one This actually was news to me when I read the question. The Tupac Shakur murder trial kicked off this week, more than thirty years after it happened in What famous US city did that murder take place?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 25: I don't know that.
Speaker 4: Just name a city. Don't pass.
Speaker 19: Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Question number two. Which female singer reunited with the Jonas Brothers at the premiere of Camp Rock three this week?
Speaker 23: Can you repeat that one?
Speaker 13: I didn't you cut out in the beginning?
Speaker 4: Okay? Which famous female singer reunited with the Jonas Brothers at the premiere of Camp Rock three this week?
Speaker 25: Oh, I can see her, You're done.
Speaker 13: I don't know her name, all right.
Speaker 4: Question number three, let's get this one. Come on, I'm gonna make it easy for you. We'll do it. True or false. Thor star Chris Hemsworth turns thirty nine years old today. True or false? He was once married to Miley Cyrus Every seconds true. Question number four, what is the title? And I'll make this one easy for you too with a multiple choice? Or actually, Shannon will make it easy because she wrote these questions. Question number four, what is the title of Ariana Grande's new album released at the end of last month. Is it a Rose is B pedal or c.
Speaker 5: Daisies Hey Simons pedal?
Speaker 4: In question number five, the song Choosing Texas has now spent seventeen weeks at the top of the Billboard charts. Who sings that song?
Speaker 19: Is her name?
Speaker 37: Ella?
Speaker 21: Lane Langley?
Speaker 12: How do you say your last name?
Speaker 4: Let's bring back our chair from improved aurial A.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you redeemed yourself a little bit at the end, data and you got two out of five.
Speaker 4: It was a struggle though. It was just struggle to two. Are the pretty ones always so dumb?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Is Lilah with you again today?
Speaker 11: David bye going in?
Speaker 4: Oh we love you? All right? You got to be your dad's good luck charm. You got to be two hair David. Question number one the Tupac Sucre murder trial kicked off this week, more than thirty years after it happened. And what famous US city did that murder take place?
Speaker 12: That was.
Speaker 4: Yet Vegas?
Speaker 10: Baby Vee?
Speaker 4: That was big Question number two. Which female singer reunited with the Jonas brothers at the mayor of Camp Rock three this week?
Speaker 27: Two?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Did he get help on that one? I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe are you being honest? In front of your daughter.
Speaker 4: Maybe who knows? I don't know, all right? Question numbers okay, Question number three thor Star Chris Hemsworth turns thirty nine years old today. True or false He was once married to Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 5: Oh false?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, yes, yes, all right? But yes false? His brother Liam was married to my Question number four, what is the title of Ariana Grande's new album that was released at the end of last month? Is it a rosen b Pedal or c Daisies? Oh, Lila PaaS.
Speaker 6: One, but yeah, you can't get help.
Speaker 4: Come on now, David.
Speaker 5: In the room.
Speaker 4: No helping Lila, No cheating off your daughter's test. Question number five, last question and Lila, do not say a word. The song Choosing Texas has spent seventeen weeks at the top of the Billboard charts. Who sings that song? Win for David and Lila Today, Jaden, we got a partying gift for you. I want you to hang on the phone for just one second. We're going to set you up at Michigan State Fair at Vibe Credit Union show Play and it is happening Labor Day weekend. Have a great time at that, Jaden.
Speaker 30: It's Mojo in the Morning's five is six fifty five.
Speaker 1: Detroit, WUSNX with Skeidan, Grand Pics, simvs, siy Doo and iHeart Radio Station Guaranteed Human, real people, real stories, real laughs, real smelly.
Speaker 5: And real dump Sometimes.
Speaker 4: Mojo in the Morning Live Man War the Roses this hour and then in an hour from now. It's a special day for me and my wife Chelsea. It's our one hundredth episode of the we Dome podcast, produced by Zach Martin, the executive audio producer of Mojo in the Morning but also the executive audio producer of the We Dome podcast, and Chelsea's gonna come in and uh, We're gonna do a little one hundredth episode. I figured that it would be fun to do the one hundredth episode on the air and have listener participation. Your first live episode, right, it's a first live episode, yes, and it may actually be a thing that we may do as a as a new thing with it. If it if you know, if it goes okay, is maybe live stream the actual episodes and then give people an opportunity to be part of of it. Because it gets very interactive with the listeners of the We Don't podcast. A lot of people have felt that when they have listened to the We Don't podcast, they felt like they could relate to some of the struggles that we've had in our relationship and some of the triumphs and tragedies and all that stuff that we've had throughout the thirty I got. I shouldn't say how many years because I don't know how many years. No, it's not that I'm feeling bad about it. I don't know if it's thirty one, thirty two, or I don't know how many since since I can't honestly remember even what year it was that we got. Joe is thirty, so I think it might be our I think we celebrated thirty one and that will be thirty two this year. I think I feel like later, I feel like a jackass episodes bigs.
Speaker 8: So when she comes in, do we still talk or like, you guys can do whatever feels comfortable. Don't be I don't want you leaving and going to the coney though. I were you planning, Yeah, you're finding eggs a little Uheart radio app. You were on this this podcast? You were remember you were one of the episodes. You and your.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 8: I don't think we talked about doing we ever did Oh Shannon was on with.
Speaker 4: You were never on with us show. I think we can we talked about it.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I think at the time y'all wanted this on, but it was never never made that happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that that was a big mom moment when you were going through all that stuff. But that was a big moment and our marriage of trying to talk you through and cherrelle through some stuff. So that was that was to talk about. I know, but it was actually but but but it was nice to pray with you guys. We remember I remember on the back on the back deck paying playing or praying. Yeah, real quick, I want to bring something up. It's Mojo in the Morning show, and I want to bring this up because I want listeners to tell me if they have something that they hate about their spouse. Okay, I know this is going to sound weird, but my wife, Chelsea hates something about me. And you know what it is. It's the cologne I wear. Chelsea, I like it. And it came up to it came up in a little bit of a discussion when I was trying to kiss her goodbye. Yesterday before the show. So yesterday before the show, she was up. I could see that she was on TikTok and she was looking at the that mom that, uh, how could you tell allegedly murdered her children?
Speaker 6: I ca, no, no, no, no, this case, this is like all I talk about after the show.
Speaker 4: Chelsea's same she's she's obsessed with this case.
Speaker 6: And for the record, she didn't kill her kids.
Speaker 4: Oh, Chelsea, I believe the same thing too. It believes that the husband said her out. So long story short, let me get to uh to this potential murder of me. Chelsea does not like the cologne that I wear. I wear a cologne that is made by tom Ford and I think it's pronounced full gree or I don't know. It's f o u g with the apostrophe in between the E and the r e full good. You know that's what it is. So she doesn't like my Fugatzi that I got that I wear. She thinks my cologne stinks and she hates it. And now you would think, because if she doesn't like something and she says it, I usually will not do it anymore. Like she does not like some of the clothes I wear. If she says to me, yeah, that doesn't look good on you. I never wear it ever again because I get self conscious. But this cologne has made the women go wild. Do you think that's a why she doesn't like looking at Anna and Shannon?
Speaker 6: Oh, we like your cologues.
Speaker 7: Men like it too. Like someone, you'll walk by someone and they'll say, oh, mocho smells very nice.
Speaker 4: You've heard this. I have heard that, yeah, and I was. I bring this up because this is interesting. Do you think I should stop wearing it because Chelsea doesn't like it? Is one question that I would like to ask the listener. But the other question is what is it? And it doesn't have to be something he wears or something that you know, uh, he does to himself. Whatever, it could be anything. What do you not or I put hate in her? What do you hate about your spouse? What do you not like about your spouse? Like? What is the one thing that they do or they wear or whatever it is that they that they have. Is it bad that I wear it still even though she.
Speaker 9: Doesn't like it?
Speaker 6: Because you really think so? Because I have one that us doesn't like and I still.
Speaker 7: I think you could find a new one. There's a million fragrances out there, Isn't that the one person that you want to be like attracted? And oh you smell good. I want to be all up on you.
Speaker 4: I wear that you want to hear kind of pure honesty. She bought me a fragrance from U Lei La Bobby. She bought me a fragrance there. And if I know that I want her company that night, I wear.
Speaker 6: That so well. Tell you so you have a few that you'll rotate.
Speaker 4: I have a two right now. Actually I used to have another one I had. I used to wear some I think it was chaps or I don't even know what it was. I don't even remember what it was. It was something. It was some Actually, you know it's funny. You know how I got one of my clones? Uh do you know that guy? Uh? God? He used to work at uh at the Lulu Lemon in Birmingham. Uh.
Speaker 7: Oh, I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 6: Super good looking black. Yes, I know exactly what you're talking about it Yeah, yeah, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Yeah that's what I was talking about. You know somebody else? Then? Yeah. Chelsea walked up to him and said to him what is it that you're wearing? And he told her and then she went out and bought it for me and uh, and I wore it. Isn't it funny that she does that make you feel away because some other man smelled it that way?
Speaker 8: Because oftentimes, like if if if a woman gave you a compliment on like say this time forth that you're wearing, Yeah, and that's why you're wearing it because you know a woman give gave it to you, or they said I think you would smell great in this, and that was the beginning of why you started to wear it.
Speaker 4: Like the same with work.
Speaker 8: In the reverse, if she smelled it on another guy said no, I want my husband to smell like this.
Speaker 4: Uh, there would probably honestly, there would probably be some people that would be self conscious with that. You know that some other guy is smelling that way and that's how you want it, But honestly, don't you don't know. I'm I am confident in my relationship with Chelsea. I like, I am kind confident that if I wear the cologne that she doesn't like, that she's not going to leave me over that. But I am also confident that she's not going to have sex with the guy.
Speaker 8: I think that's I think you got to have a variety. Yeah, you got to have like thirty colognes. Even if that's some people's flavor, they can do it. But have one for Chelsea and have one for you. So I have you mixed the two. I have never done both of them.
Speaker 7: That's game changing when you start layering sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe you should. By the way, Ty Davis is his name.
Speaker 7: I love him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's the sorry guy. Yeah, so that's the guy that was wearing the clone. So go back to me. Let's talk about me, because I don't like talking about anybody else your time we're talking about I want to ask, what is it that your spouse?
Speaker 38: Uh?
Speaker 4: Where do you have anything with West that doesn't you don't.
Speaker 6: Like so so many things, let me just think of one or two. He has a pair of jeans that I hate, hate, hate, hate. He knows I hate them, Hey hate, wish I could get rid of them, but he likes them, like he will put them on before we go out, and he's like, I know, you don't like my jeans. They're just like baggy and they look like mom jeans that he's wearing. But it's okay, and I've talked to that he's but he is a snackshaker and it drives me crazy. He will he will like grab a handful of trail mix and shake it like he's about to throw the dice at a craps table in Vegas, and then he like does it in his mouth this way. It's this whole thing, and when he does it, I have to i have to like walk away. I don't know. I'm like, why why are we shaking them? Like, just just take like the cheese, it's out of the thing or whatever it is. But he's got to give him a shape.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe he's doing it because he's trying to get the salt evenly matched or something around it. It's just happens. Yeah, it just happens.
Speaker 8: It's almost like you're trying to get them in a certain position in your hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Like we'll be having a discussion and he'll do it, and I'm like, I.
Speaker 4: Have to turn out by the way the motions that she did shaking, she does and.
Speaker 6: Then he empties it out from the bottom of his hand.
Speaker 27: Pause.
Speaker 6: It's such a thing.
Speaker 4: That's why watching the streams on YouTube and Facebook Live, those are always good because you can catch up on exactly what we do. Listen to some of these text messages that are coming in, and I know Lydia has been trying to get some of these guys on the phone. But five age six says, if your wife hates it, you should respect her enough to not wear it. Another one here people coming down on me? Two four eight says it's disrespectful that you like what other women say about you, but you don't like what your wife is saying about you. Is it disrespectful? I don't know, ed, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 23: Ed?
Speaker 9: Hi, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 10: I'm actually my wife is able to hear what I'm saying, so now she'll know what.
Speaker 9: I hate about her.
Speaker 4: Brave and brave.
Speaker 10: So we've been married for forty years and she tends to be negative about herself and to me after forty years, I just you know, she's perfect to me. And she'll complain about her hair, she'll complain about I don't look good in this, or she'll complain about things like that. And the worst thing you can ask a husband is how do I you know? Do I look good?
Speaker 9: Just to me?
Speaker 10: She looks perfect when she gets up in the morning.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say that's a common thing, buddy, It's a very common thing. I hate when my wife also does the same thing too. She puts down the way that she'll look, and it is bothersome, but that they feel that way like you're And honestly, it makes that every time that you tell her how gorgeous she is, it makes you feel dis like it's discounted, you know.
Speaker 10: Right, It's like you know, and I know she really means it too. And that's what really bothers me the most is that she really doesn't think that her hair looks good, or she doesn't really think that this is good or that. And I tried telling her. I says, you don't understand. I'm a jealous guy after we're both seventy years old, and I'm wow, yeah, so well we're I'm jealous when I see her walk out and some guy says, Hi, we're in a store, you know what I mean things like that.
Speaker 4: You know, Well, she's listening right now, and we want to tell you that you're beautiful and thank you and what a great husband you have there and ed Rick is on with us, Rick, what is it that your wife hates about you?
Speaker 16: My wife absolutely hates my haircut.
Speaker 4: How is your hair man?
Speaker 8: Well, I served in the military, so I still get a military haircut.
Speaker 4: A high and tight.
Speaker 16: And she absolutely says you have a beanhead.
Speaker 5: You need to stop yea.
Speaker 4: Indeed, she wants you to grow it out a little Have you thought about it? Maybe she's looking for something to pull. Maybe she wants to pull your hair or something.
Speaker 17: Uh No, I have natural, clearly hair.
Speaker 33: So once you gets a certain legs and starts curling, so I will not wear.
Speaker 9: It that way.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what, she should be happy that you at least have hair, right.
Speaker 13: Well, no, I'm going bald as well.
Speaker 4: Oh okay as well? All right, well, maybe she wants you to grow it out a little bit and do a comb over. What's up, Aaron High? Hi, what's happening? We're talking about what do you hate about your spouse?
Speaker 7: You guys?
Speaker 26: My husband is six' six and he is one of the slowest, walkers.
Speaker 19: And WHENEVER i sat him, WALK i get. HOT i cannot walk him.
Speaker 4: Walk it drives you crazy because of how slow he. Is he's, like, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: You should not be.
Speaker 4: Walked how far in front of him are you when you're walking around the.
Speaker 6: Mall, Oh i've got all.
Speaker 19: The kids and he's just behind us taking his little.
Speaker 4: Time maybe he's doing it on, purpose he's doing. It, yeah that that is a really good. One. Carter what's, Up? Carter how you doing.
Speaker 33: Doing?
Speaker 4: Good what is, It carter that you hate about your? Fiance so.
Speaker 33: When we, travel, Me i'm like a very neat and organized. Person SO i gotta like literally use a packing cubes and you, KNOW i got everything neat and my. Luggage my FIANCE i hate what you literally just throws everything in the dog in our. Suitcase like it's the most that's.
Speaker 4: Wild that a woman does. That usually that's a guy. Move how.
Speaker 16: Is he a last Minute, no that's the bad.
Speaker 33: Thing, No like she'll literally packed like a day day or two, before but she literally just throws everything in.
Speaker 25: Here it's just like it draws me in a.
Speaker 33: THING i don't know if It's i'm just a any person or.
Speaker 4: What but it just isn't it?
Speaker 5: Wild?
Speaker 4: Though that every couple is in Opposite usually you know they kind of like you guys work with each other on. That maybe you should do the. Packing let's total laid it out and you'll pack It, amanda what's?
Speaker 13: Up good?
Speaker 11: Morning first, time long time?
Speaker 12: Man no.
Speaker 21: Man SO i hate it when my husband wears his parachute. Pants my, god he, now, yes he's, like it's cooler in the morning and now this.
Speaker 19: AFTERNOON i can just zip them right.
Speaker 7: Off convenience you don't.
Speaker 4: Do do you ever think about getting rid of? Them have you ever thought about having them suddenly get lost in the? Wash?
Speaker 12: Yes but somehow they never show up in the.
Speaker 11: WASH i think he does that.
Speaker 4: Himself he knows you hate him so. Much what's, Up, Tina, hi you're? Uncomfortable?
Speaker 29: Hi?
Speaker 5: Hi how are you're?
Speaker 4: Good we're talking about what is it that you hate about your?
Speaker 16: Spouse, yeah there's the last.
Speaker 18: Collar just made me think of something.
Speaker 6: ELSE a list so many. Things, Okay so.
Speaker 29: Let's say he's eating like broccoli cheddar soup and he's like stinging the bowl with his.
Speaker 25: Spoon last.
Speaker 20: Piece it drives me.
Speaker 21: Insane but how the last collar said the.
Speaker 17: Parachute my husband is not a tall.
Speaker 29: MAN i love, him but he he has these long shorts and every time he puts these things, on and he doesn't like leave the.
Speaker 20: House he reminds me of A.
Speaker 4: Sarah this is a bad one and we'll end with, You, sarah what is it that you hate about your?
Speaker 11: Husband his breath it smells like.
Speaker 37: Person he's the type of, listen he's very well. Respected he's always in somebody's face, talking.
Speaker 15: And then whenever we go, OUT i offer him a.
Speaker 32: Minute he got a nerve to get an attitude with, me.
Speaker 4: And someone needs A, hell you.
Speaker 37: Are a representation of, Me so you me when we're out and. About you're not going to be in somebody's face with bu breaths.
Speaker 4: That do you kiss?
Speaker 37: HIM i don't kiss. Him we do not. Kiss, no because he.
Speaker 24: Gets an attitude because he'll come in for a kiss.
Speaker 37: And i'm letting.
Speaker 4: No did his think when you were? Dating, no we've.
Speaker 37: Been married for thirty years and it didn't. Start if something's wrong in there or that he needs to go take a laxa, billy and like listen with with me being an uber, driver always keeps up in my front seat so he can't so nobody can sit in the front. Seat so he'll get in the back seat and he's talking from the back, seat not tomele booble all the way in the.
Speaker 39: Front and you don't understand.
Speaker 37: Me not doing something.
Speaker 4: Wrong, yeah that's the, yes boo, boo Breath bobby.
Speaker 37: Exactly the.
Speaker 30: Show's summer Of Cars Cashing gas is truthing Like Gordon Chevrolet Garden, city which just to win happens in minutes On mojo in The.
Speaker 4: Morning you know what we're gonna do this early in the, morning right, Now, Lydia we're gonna do a. Giveaway so before we Do summer Of, Cars cash And, gas we're gonna give listeners an opportunity to hang with. Us when Then Detroit, tigers who are making a run for the, playoffs even after they pretty MUCH i don't, know sold off everything that they got, right they sold off so far their two biggest starting pitchers And Trek scooble And Casey. Mice here's the. Day we're gonna be out at The Tigers rays, game and we're gonna be sitting in a. Suite and this is On, wednesday the twenty sixth. AM i write in saying that right, Correct, Wednesday august twenty, Sixth if you would, like along with a friend or family member to join us and hang out with all of us here on the moch on the morning show call now eight four to Four Mojo live eight four four sixty six five six five four, Eight sure, much it'll be. Fun that's kind of nice. Too is a little bougie RIGHT a? SWEET i mean it Ain't section three. Hundred it's gonna be gonna be, nice you know WHAT i? Mean like that's Actually i'm looking for some like little pretzel. BITES i like, those you know, what that's all you're thinking?
Speaker 6: ABOUT i do.
Speaker 4: Too but you know what the best food is in the, sweets Because i've been up in the sweet. Areas, no the kettle chips with The french onion, dip they have that in their kettle chips are like the greatest chips, ever but also honestly good old. FASHIONED a hot dog bar with hot. DOGS i like my hot dogs. GRILLED i don't like that boil. Stuff you, know.
Speaker 7: Like that the ones on the bar are, BOILED i believe.
Speaker 4: So do they have The do they have anywhere in the stadium where you can get a Grilled they're usually on a flat top, grill not an actual you like them with the lines on. Them my favorite of all of The tiger's food used to be back in the, day you'd have to go up to section three. Hundred it was right on the first base. Side they had a burger place that made there was the only place you get. Burgers AND i used to say that was my exercise during the. GAME i would climb up there and you, know walk the little ramp area to go up top and go get a. Burger it was The they were the best. BURGERS i don't know if they still have. IT i don't think they do BECAUSE i was up there When chelse was there with all the ovarian cancer ladies and they did that. Thing we took pictures all the way up there because that was where The tigers gave us our.
Speaker 8: Seats but a few weeks, back When ann AND i went to that, dinner they got.
Speaker 4: A lot of new. Food they, oh my.
Speaker 7: God amazing corn beef uben sandwich.
Speaker 6: Where they get a, no.
Speaker 7: It WAS i don't even really like corn.
Speaker 4: Beef it was the best thing ever In and it took me to an event and the food was so, boogy so. Bougie it didn't it was. Good it was opening. Day they were, great and you, know, listen it was a very, nice you know thing to be able to go and. Get BUT i was, like can we just go to the the regular, kids kettle chips and, yeah simple man the executive chef at.
Speaker 6: Really, well Really mark the, Man, Mark.
Speaker 4: Mark the chef About. Mark all, right we got a. Winter now we got ninety fifth caller or whatever color somebody the good Hopefully Holly are.
Speaker 11: You, There, Hollow, YES i am warning you're.
Speaker 4: Learning whoa who are you going to bring with, You, hollyood.
Speaker 12: Either my son or.
Speaker 23: Daughter i've been divorced for two and a half years And i've never been.
Speaker 4: Anywhere, OH i can't. Wait time you so. Excited wait a. Second you've been divorced now for two and a half years and you've been just living at home by, yourself not not going out. Anyway.
Speaker 40: Yeah i've been married for thirty three years of a very, rough very rough, marriage oh.
Speaker 12: Man AND i was going to divorce some when my kids, graduated but my son got in trouble AND i had to raise.
Speaker 19: My grandson for eight and a half.
Speaker 12: Years and then as soon as my son got, great he's doing.
Speaker 24: WONDERFUL i love.
Speaker 4: Them.
Speaker 13: NOW i am a new.
Speaker 37: Woman, YEAH i.
Speaker 27: Like.
Speaker 4: That good for, You, Holly, well we're gonna get a chance to have some fun with. You you pick whoever you. Want to pick maybe get a, date maybe go you have you have you been on The tinder.
Speaker 7: On a date.
Speaker 4: Person too?
Speaker 13: Long i'm afraid to go.
Speaker 4: Out, no, no you get out there somebody you're Gonna you're gonna like. GO i never knew a guy could do this to. Me this is. Amazing so you got to have some fun new things out.
Speaker 8: Here, now all, right we'll see, you.
Speaker 4: Okay all, right thank. You more chances to win you got to listen to win, Live so listen to The mojo in The Morning show live if you're listening to this on a pod, cast so that you have a chance to come with. Us tiger's game against The Tampa. Rays it is On august the twenty. Sixth it's the day. Game it's gonna be like a one o'clock, game And holly's going to meet a. Man we'll be, right we'll be right.
Speaker 5: Back don't miss, this.
Speaker 4: All right when we come back here next on The mojo in The Morning. Show you Thought HOLLY'S x was the worst human being, ever wait till you hear what happens During war of The roses battling cancer in the hospital and he's cheating on. Her we bust a cheater coming up right After, shannon you do the dirty what's going?
Speaker 6: On, yeah some news about Bread pitt his struggle with sobriety and falling off the. Wagon we'll talk about that in a pricing conspiracy at one of your favorite fast food. Restaurants we'll talk about that commission dirty.
Speaker 30: Thought everyone is good to sneaking.
Speaker 5: Around we were about to prove.
Speaker 30: It another world famous more than The roses happens at seven forty On mojo in The, morningsheet and you'll get. Caught is The war of The roses in minutes Of mojo in The.
Speaker 36: Morning all, right we're giving you a brand new car or twenty thousand dollars your chance to Win Gordon chevrolet On Ford, road just west Of merriman And Garden.
Speaker 4: City we've been doing this this summer and all. Summers we've been giving away a brand new car or twenty thousand. Dollars this is a twenty twenty six Loaded Chevy. Tracks you have a chance to win it This friday morning when we're At Gordon. Chevrolet make sure that you call eight four to Four Mojo live right. Now you'll win a gas card and qualify to either pick the car or pick the cash eight four four six six five six five four. Eight that's eight four to Four Mojo Live mojo in.
Speaker 27: The Morning's dirty on the.
Speaker 4: Thirty The war of The roses is happening right after This dirty on the thirty With shannon's.
Speaker 6: Already i'd do to talk about this, hour And i'm going to start off with how guests At Taylor swift And Travis Kelsey's New York city wedding were surprised to See Brad pitt haven a few cocktails because he has been sober for, many many years and he just had to very recently publicly admit that he was no longer. Sober and this week in various, INTERVIEWS i Know Esquire magazine did. One he's also been kind of making the rounds on some of the news, programs but he is opening up about one of the toughest chapters of his, life and that is the chapter where he struggled with. ALCOHOLISM i read part of the article From esquire that was published yesterday and he, said you, KNOW i was sober for seven years and it had to do with a lot of emotional family, stuff a lot of, pain and he said there was a chunk of his life where the pain was so. Oppressive he finally understood why some people see suicide as looking for relief from the, pain and he stressed he never intended to act on those, thoughts but he had them so, instead drinking numbed the pain just fine for, him almost too. Much and he just, said you, know looking, back grief has changed. Him grief leaves a gaping. Hole he, SAID i WISH i could go back and like have my fifties back and attack these demons. Now but he did also talk about how MUCH aa really helped.
Speaker 41: HIM i just thought there was just incredible man Sharing, yes you, know their, experiences their their, foibles their, missteps their, wants their their, aches and just and a lot of humor with.
Speaker 4: It AND i thought it was really special.
Speaker 6: Experience on the decision to drink, again he said it, QUOTE i was sober for seven, years and THEN i got back off the wagon in a more restrained. MANNER i got over confident a couple of times went, yep, nope not good for, me not in big. Quantities and he said he can have a few glasses of wine, now he, thinks but he can't have a. Lot he, said he just has to be professional about all.
Speaker 9: That so the.
Speaker 4: Fact that he went TO, Aa i'm assuming he went there because he felt like he was he was an, Alcoholic AM i?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 6: Well and he just kept saying there were a lot of situations that drinking too much put him in that cost for a lot of.
Speaker 4: Pain, no if he did this interview With esquire before he went to the tailor wedding and was seen, drinking or did he do the interview now that that's falling out the.
Speaker 6: Fact that he was, drinking that's a really good, QUESTION i, know in terms of. Timing something THAT i was wondering about was he did say he quit drinking after that incident in twenty sixteen that we all heard about where he was on a plane with his then, Wife Angelina Jolie pitt and there was an altercation between him and one of the, children maybe two of the.
Speaker 4: Children caused for but her to leave right and say we're we're getting out.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's interesting BECAUSE i remember there was a, rumor and it was one of the rumors that came from That taylor wedding was That brad was holding cocktails and drinking and having a good. Time, yeah and a lot of people work shocked to see.
Speaker 10: That.
Speaker 6: Yeah disney has officially confirmed That Demi levado will be making a cameo As Mitchie torres In Camp rock. Three she is joining The jonas, brothers who are reprising their original, roles and then she and the guys also serving as executive producers this time. Around if you are a Camp rock, Fan Camp rock three Premiers thursday on The Disney channel and then it will be available On Disney plus the following. Day and a pricing conspiracy at Shake shock does not leaving a tip change the price of your food and drinks for in.
Speaker 33: Order my wife says that if you don't tip a shade, shock they make it more expensive.
Speaker 4: Paridums so we're about to find out.
Speaker 5: The two shakes just like before.
Speaker 4: Two.
Speaker 6: Shakes, actually, okay we got, great.
Speaker 23: We got.
Speaker 9: All, right we got.
Speaker 6: Vanilla they're showing it on the. Kios everything's five ninety ninety say.
Speaker 4: No, tip, no, oh there's been a pricing. UPDATE i want to more of your. Carducts interesting, everything everything just went up fifty.
Speaker 6: Cents, yeah so then everything goes up to six forty.
Speaker 4: Nine so they put no tip as their option and as soon as they did It the screen read for those that can't read on the, Radio, uh it read pricing change and actually automatically did. It what Does shakeshack say about? This this is that's.
Speaker 6: Horrible so they they say it was a technical. Glitch oh come, on and this was at an airport shake shack Kios BUT i wonder if that happens on THE ad and like when you're ordering stuff from apps, Too.
Speaker 4: So what Was do we know the total of their bill and then what it? Was fifty cents per per the.
Speaker 6: Audio you can actually see it in the video if you google the. Video everything all the shakes were like five nine nine five. Nine when they selected now, tip it was like pricing update and then everything went to six forty.
Speaker 4: Nine so my question is how much was the increase in? Total it worked out to be a little bit more than a dollar because of the taxes that were that was the tip they, Had it was a, DOLLAR i. Guess CAN i tell you that Shake shack used to be my favorite of all the, places but not the ones. Here WHEN i would go To New york and you'd go to the original Shake, shacks that place was. Awesome what was? DIFFERENT i don't know if it was that it was just so new to me and tasted. Good but the burghers were so, good and the shakes obviously were. GOOD i feel like WHEN i go to one, Here, yeah it's not made with love as much love as it used. TO i don't, KNOW i need.
Speaker 9: LOVE i, KNOW i.
Speaker 6: Know you know what if you miss anything from, today so go back and catch up on the podcast on the free iHeartRadio.
Speaker 5: App in the morning thirty on the.
Speaker 4: Thirty when you mouth the lady, LAUGHING i don't, know BUT i like.
Speaker 9: IT i like.
Speaker 4: It that's Why i'm telling you watch us on our. Streams ANYTIME i.
Speaker 8: Have got in the argument with a girl and she's been, Cooking i'm, like you better pray for, you, survey don't make my food.
Speaker 4: ANGRY i could taste the. Energy all? Right hold, On denise is down with us right?
Speaker 37: Now?
Speaker 4: Denise are you?
Speaker 37: THERE i am, Here.
Speaker 4: Denise friday. Morning you could be driving home a brand new.
Speaker 9: Car you're a.
Speaker 4: Winner, congratulations, yo thank.
Speaker 19: You it was killing me listener to you guys.
Speaker 15: Talk just waiting on the.
Speaker 7: Line i'm, like oh my, gosh it's, like get.
Speaker 4: ME i want to be the ninety fifth. Call you're the ninety fifth. Call you got a free gas card courtesy Of kroger And Kroger. Delivery you're now qualified to win a twenty twenty Six Chevy tracks twenty eight thousand dollars vehicle for twenty thousand. Dollars which one will you? Take if you? WIN i probably take the, Car give her the. Car we're gonna have Fun. Friday Gordon, chevrolet the number One chevy dealership In Detroit Gordon chevrolet dot. Com and excited to see all the great people over. There talked To Mike porter yesterday At Gordon. Chevrolet shout out To himley and all of his great staff. There loving seeing you guys and getting a chance to meet some new faces On. Friday so hang, on hang on one, second, okay, okay thank. You if you think you're being cheated, on text cheater to nine five five zero zero and we'll get you on. This The war of The roses catching.
Speaker 5: Cheaters i'm proud of.
Speaker 27: It Oh i'm. Sorry get your home for wore of The.
Speaker 4: Roses joe in the, Morning tammy thinks that her husband cheated on her or has been cheating on, Her and the worst part of this whole thing Is tammy has been battling some illness and h first and foremost before we even get into him and all this. Stuff how are you feeling right.
Speaker 19: Now and feeling better?
Speaker 4: Physically, yeah but this is something that's weighing on.
Speaker 11: You, yeah, Absolutely AND i don't know what to.
Speaker 4: Do why do you think that he's been cheating on? You and why do you believe that it started and happened a lot when you were going through your. ILLNESS i was going.
Speaker 19: For three weeks BECAUSE i was in the hospital and my garage door alarm on my phone kept going off and like, midnight one, am.
Speaker 4: In the middle of the. Night why you would have he would have visitors that would visit at your. House, WELL i don't know why it.
Speaker 19: Would be opening in the middle of the. Night and he says he has no idea you, have like Do, well he was there and he says he doesn't know why the garage door was.
Speaker 5: Open.
Speaker 4: Right he wouldn't stay with you at when you were in the hospital.
Speaker 19: Barely it was mostly my sister and my mom who were with me the whole.
Speaker 6: Time and prior to you being in the, hospital was your relationship okay or were you having some doubts about how he was behaving or like how you guys.
Speaker 19: Were she's been, weird like mean to me edge for no. Reason, NO i don't.
Speaker 4: AND i got, yeah go, ahead, no, no, No and then you got what, NO.
Speaker 19: I got in the hospital and this garage door, thing which is, weird and he's being he's being.
Speaker 4: Weird so do you not think that maybe he's gone through kind of a tough time and worrying about, you or do you think he's not even thinking of?
Speaker 19: You if he was thinking to, me he would come and visit me in the, hospital don't you?
Speaker 4: Think, OKAY i get. It, yeah.
Speaker 19: He says he said he had a lot of work to do and couldn't take off. Work, well you don't work twenty four to, seven do?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 4: Yeah does he you think maybe it could have been family coming to stay with, him or did you do? You do you think that there's anybody else that could Have? NOW i feel bad that you're having to deal with. This i'm happy that you are in a better place health wise right? Now are you sure you want to find out the answer to what's going?
Speaker 11: ON i gotta know because he's.
Speaker 12: He's not telling me.
Speaker 13: Anything so this is the only.
Speaker 11: Way we can do.
Speaker 4: It all, Right we're gonna call him up to see where he's going to send a dozen free. Roses we're hoping that the roses go to, you or at least we're hoping that we get your.
Speaker 25: Answer had they better.
Speaker 19: After leaving me in the hospital by, myself, well well my mom and my sister who actually care about.
Speaker 9: Me All, right.
Speaker 4: Mute your, Phone, tammy so that he doesn't get. Suspicious, okay all, right it's war the. Roses.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hi i'm looking For. Raymond, yeah you got. Him, Hi, raymond how are you this? Morning?
Speaker 42: Yeah what's just?
Speaker 6: Regarding my name Is nicole And i'm calling you from an online floral. Company we're brand. New we're called roses bloom dot com with an offer for a free dozen long stemmed red roses if you can answer two survey. Questions what do you mean an? Offer so it's you answer the survey questions for, me and we at roses bloom dot com can gift you a dozen long stemmed red roses to send to the person of your choice anywhere in the or anywhere in the, country excuse, me completely free of charge to.
Speaker 4: You, Okay, okay what's the.
Speaker 6: Catch, no, really no. Catch we're just hoping that in the future a few cent flowers you will have such a good experience with us that you'll want to use us.
Speaker 4: Again how many?
Speaker 6: Roses it's a dozen and they go out?
Speaker 4: Today.
Speaker 6: Yep CAN i ask you the two?
Speaker 29: Questions?
Speaker 4: Okay have you purchased.
Speaker 6: Flowers in the past six? Months REMAND.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 27: So maybe.
Speaker 43: Once, YEAH i don't buy a lot of.
Speaker 6: Flowers, Okay do you plan on purchasing flowers in the next six? Months it wasn't on my? List, No, okay that's actually ALL i needed from. You and, now AS i thank you for participating in that, Survey i'm now authorized to gift you that floral. Arrangement SO i just need a first and a last name of who you want these to go to. Today, okay let me think a.
Speaker 9: Second how about To?
Speaker 27: Rachel?
Speaker 6: Okay and What's rachel's phone?
Speaker 4: NUMBER i don't do?
Speaker 27: You do you really need?
Speaker 4: THAT i.
Speaker 6: Do i'll explain why in a, Second BUT i do need her phone?
Speaker 4: Number, okay it's three one.
Speaker 6: Three and what's her relationship to?
Speaker 4: You she's a friend of.
Speaker 6: Mine, Okay and just confirming that a dozen Red roses is okay to Send.
Speaker 43: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, okay she won't be expecting, them but, yeah, okay who says not of?
Speaker 4: Flowers?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 6: NO i get. IT i sometimes people send them to like a, coworker you, know AND i always just want to double check that it's not gonna not going to cause any. Issues. Okay, So, raymond we do something unique at roses bloom dot. Com and so in this, Case rachel today will get a text message alerting her that she has a floral delivery when they get, delivered and it's also going to have a voice memo from, you basically our little twist on the paper. Card So i'm going to go ahead and record that with you here in just a. Second she'll be able to play and then know who the flowers are from and hear your. Message, okay does that make? Sense, sure let's do. It, Okay i'm gonna count you. Down you say whatever it is you'd like to, say and then when you stop, Talking i'll come back on and stop the. Recording three two one.
Speaker 4: Surprised i'll see you, later, Okay.
Speaker 6: And, raymond this call is being recorded for quality and training. Purposes are you okay with?
Speaker 10: That?
Speaker 9: YEAH i.
Speaker 4: Guess, Yeah, okay are we, Done. Raymond i'm gonna real quick jump on and just tell you some last minute stuff and then we're gonna send those flowers. Off BUT i just got to let you know one last thing before we. Discollect, yeah who are? You, Well i'm from roses bloom dot. Com SO i just wanted to let you know that while you have been sending the flowers off and sending them to your, friend that your, Wife, tammy has been listening and and just heard you sender to another woman and he's just, Gone, Tammy we're very. Sorry, well NOW i, know do you know this friend or know of this? Friend, no so it's not somebody that you've ever heard of, before so you would know you would know his actual friend's.
Speaker 12: Friends mm HMMM i THOUGHT i, did but.
Speaker 4: No, well, Yeah, TAMMY i want you to hang on the, phone, okay so that we can walk you through.
Speaker 5: This, Okay, aha busted. Again what you didn't that?
Speaker 6: Day didn't hang in on the.
Speaker 27: Betroom it's your home For boar of The Roses mojo in the.
Speaker 30: Morning call the show now eight four Four Mojo live eight four four six six five sixty five four.
Speaker 4: EIGHT i can say with all confidence that if you cheat on your wife when she is battling cancer and in the, hospital you are the worst human being in the. World the mere fact that your wife is in a hospital and you are inviting somebody back to your place because you have now the ability to be able to have your place to, yourself you are the worst human being that lives in this, world and that is on this. Planet eight four to Four Mojo live eight four four six sixty five six five four. Eight has anybody experienced this? Before has anybody ever experienced where they were cheated on during one of the worst moments of their, Life, like and it could be doesn't have to be an, illness BUT i would think that these would be the. Ones it could be actually given birth to a, baby which would be another one of those. Moments it's, like here you, are you're with child at the, hospital and all of a sudden.
Speaker 27: They're with.
Speaker 4: Some girl Named candace or SOMEBODY i don't. Know eight four Four Mojo live eight four four six sixty five sixty five four Eight heartbreaks For. Tammy that was one of those ones too that we kind of waited off on for a little bit before we gave you an opportunity to hear That war of The roses because it was a tough one and we wanted to make sure that she was. Okay she always she already going through cancer AND i go Through. Harvard, yeah and you know, What, honestly she's gonna come out of this. Great because here's.
Speaker 6: The, thing because of her mom and our sister who.
Speaker 4: And all of, us we're gonna we now put her out there and we got to say from prayers and hope that everything goes good for, her she get rid of two. Cancers hold, on, Misfit nicole is on with us right. NOW i want to start with, You, nicole because here's a woman who has. Battled, Nicole you okay with us sharing your your battle that you've. Had, Absolutely nicole's had cancer and has right. Battling and right, NOW i think once you have, cancer you always have. Cancer, Right you're always testing and worried and. Everything. Right help turn your radio, Down, nicole turn the radio.
Speaker 44: Down oh, okay, sorry good, Morning.
Speaker 4: Nicole what are you thinking when you're listening to?
Speaker 13: That you know WHEN i was.
Speaker 44: Listening driving in initially when you asked, her was he struggling with dealing with her, DIAGNOSIS i thought that was it, because to be, transparent my own husband struggle with it and we were kind of going through the emotions and he had a tough time dealing with me having. Cancer so ORIGINALLY i, Thought, okay maybe that's. It but when he said see you later on the voice, Record i'm, like, oh Hell, Na, YEAH i just feel.
Speaker 16: So bad for.
Speaker 4: Her any words that you can give, her Any nicole, Wisdom, yeah you know.
Speaker 44: SHE i think sometimes women we don't listen to that little voice inside of us that lets us know when something is going, on BECAUSE i think.
Speaker 19: She knew and just calling with.
Speaker 44: Confirmation and you, know when you beat something like, cancer you get a new lease on life and you feel like it's your second chance and you don't have time to be wasting this second chance with a.
Speaker 16: Loser you, know.
Speaker 44: Find somebody who really loves, you because life is, precious and you, know when you beat, cancer you just have a whole new outlook of life that you didn't have.
Speaker 16: Before and so my.
Speaker 44: Hope is that she just gets the healing that she, needs stops like she has a corner with her mom and her, sister and just work on healing herself and move it.
Speaker 4: On you, know love, You, Nicole love you, guys take care of. Yourself thanks for the advice and thank you for.
Speaker 6: Calling she didn't even go to visit her in the hospital. Too, yeah like really really gets, Me.
Speaker 4: Michelle what's, up good?
Speaker 32: Morning how are you.
Speaker 9: Guys we're doing?
Speaker 4: Okay you wanted to comment on this war of the?
Speaker 32: Roses, yes, like my heart is really breaks for. Her i'm finding out of something, similar not with, cancer but for my youngest. Son she was seventeen at the, time and my son has to stick my. Brothers but she had tried to take The golden. Life so he was in the hospital fighting for his. Life and he's good, now you, know he's twenty. Five but my husband worked in the, plant WHICH i work in the plant now, Too but instead of being up there with, him he was at work cheating on me during the exact same time that my son, was you, know fighting for his.
Speaker 4: Life, well while his son is, fair while his son is in the hospital after making an attempt at his, life he. Is, yes he's cheating on you at that, time.
Speaker 32: Yes AND i found. OUT i found out two months after the, fact and WHEN i seen the text messages back and forth between him and this. Lady it was the same date that my son was in the, hospital AND i was up there for three weeks. Straight you, KNOW i lived up there with my son pretty, much going back and forth to work, myself and THEN i would go back. There you, know barely ever went home to see my other two kids BECAUSE i was up there for my.
Speaker 9: Son.
Speaker 4: Wow you, know, yeah now that's that's not. Good i'm assuming he doesn't have a relationship with his son right now or have they been able to heal.
Speaker 32: That, No, wow, son we don't have a relationship with none of. Them but my youngest son doesn't want nothing to ever do with them again because you, know that affected. Him and then my son went to confront. Him my cousin was, Like i'm not ready to talk about all of this right.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 4: Jeezus, well thank you for the. Call i'm sorry about. THAT i, mean this is a common thing because listen to all these callers that are on our phone lines, Here, shannon what did you find out while you were? Battling first, off your boyfriend at the, time right it was my.
Speaker 20: Boyfriend at the, time no longer. THINK i had.
Speaker 29: Open heart surgery and WHEN i was sent home the surgeon SAID i could not be left alone for at least a.
Speaker 17: WEEK i had to be with somebody.
Speaker 29: Constantly took me, home got me, settled and then Said i'm gonna go get, food and then didn't come back for two days because he ended up going and spending time with his side piece for Two.
Speaker 6: How did you finally figure out that he was with another?
Speaker 16: WOMAN i kind, of, well he was kind of messing around with me the whole.
Speaker 4: Time not kind, of he definitely, Was but when he.
Speaker 16: Didn't answer the, phone AND i just put two and two together.
Speaker 29: AND i knew that's where he, was and he just had all these, excuses and.
Speaker 27: It was pretty.
Speaker 17: BAD i had a hard.
Speaker 29: Time getting out of bed by, myself AND i had to crawl to the bathroom BECAUSE i was so. Weak And edith didn't care about. That so when you said the lowest of the lowest kind of person that would leave somebody when they need, somebody you're totally right because he is.
Speaker 4: Garbage. Yeah, yeah advice For tammy.
Speaker 6: Please when he showed.
Speaker 29: His disregard for her and not being at the, hospital that right, there he's not word that she needs to take care of, herself and she doesn't need that holding her. Down she has, enough so she's better off without.
Speaker 4: Him thank, You, SHANNON i appreciate. It i'm sorry that you dealt with. That voiceles guy is, initial k, kay what happened to?
Speaker 9: YOU i.
Speaker 5: Had a.
Speaker 31: BABY i had already struggled with my last, pregnancy AND i really didn't want this, baby but my ex convinced me that we should see, there that.
Speaker 26: It would be.
Speaker 31: Fine and AFTER i had, him APPARENTLY i had postpartum.
Speaker 13: Depression he is.
Speaker 31: The one that brought it up to. Me and after a little BIT i found out that he was sleeping with his baby mama because.
Speaker 19: He has need.
Speaker 4: To he told her he had needs.
Speaker 7: To he, SAID i was paying attention to, him and.
Speaker 4: You're going through, depression and the man, SAYS i have needs and that's where he. Went, YEAH i was at, debrahim so went, back how are you doing?
Speaker 6: Now hopefully he stayed with?
Speaker 4: Her now you're doing?
Speaker 9: Good? Now?
Speaker 4: Yeah is he with her? Still?
Speaker 9: No he.
Speaker 31: Doesn't she's just convenient for.
Speaker 13: Him but he never went.
Speaker 4: That good, riddance and you're not with him obviously. Anymore so good, good my. GOODNESS i got to be honest with you these are depressing situations. HERE i cannot believe that you hear, this and, uh you know that there is a person that quite possibly would be that into themselves that instead of being there for their loved one that's battling, cancer, surgery. Postpartum you, Know, Uh pam on with us right. Now, pam you battled, cancer and when you battled, cancer you found out your husband was cheating on. You, yes he.
Speaker 34: Was and.
Speaker 21: Then WHILE i was at the end of my, cancer he got cancer and then.
Speaker 4: Passed were you happy that he got? Cancer BUT.
Speaker 21: I know that's, Bad But i'm not happy he got, Cancer But I'M i was glad that he was.
Speaker 4: Gone you're glad that he? Died, NO i.
Speaker 7: WAS i was happy that he.
Speaker 21: DIED i gotta be.
Speaker 4: HONEST i get. IT i hate to say, it BUT i get it. TOO i get. It you know that, guys the guys raging uh, hemorrhoid you, know, yeah he.
Speaker 19: Was and the bad part about it is.
Speaker 21: While we worked in a hospital and a lot of people did not, know and they would always come up and, Say, gosh what a great guy he, was and this and.
Speaker 6: That oh that just had to just really make you so so.
Speaker 4: Fiery it.
Speaker 21: DID i went to, counseling and my counselor said that when people came up and said that to, ME i could feel free to say what. Happened not to bring it up, initially but if they started going on and on about how great he, WAS i was free to say something BECAUSE i would just in my mind, think you just don't know what a vile person he.
Speaker 4: Was, yeah how are you doing, Now? Pam are you doing okay?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 5: Yes good?
Speaker 27: Much bepper much.
Speaker 4: Better and we're hoping That tammy is able to go through what you've gone through and that is some, healing.
Speaker 19: Hoping that she gets rid of.
Speaker 9: Him, yeah.
Speaker 4: Maybe he'll get cancer.
Speaker 6: Too this this is what don't say, IT i, mean this is one THAT i. KNOW i, know this is ONE i really want an update on.
Speaker 4: Though, yeah we got to get an update on this. One, pam thank you for the. Call we appreciate.
Speaker 21: It thank, You bye bye.
Speaker 4: Bye those are crazy, ones crazy, crazy crazy. Calls H if you want to hear That war of The roses just a little bit, ago a wife who is battling cancer finding out that her husband is cheating while she is in the, hospital you can go listen to the, Podcast Zach's got it up On.
Speaker 1: Detroit, timbys Some ski and Grandmother, Sims Simy doe AND i Are Radio station And Guaranteed.
Speaker 9: Human three great radio, Stations one stupid, Show mojo in The, Morning mojo.
Speaker 5: One let me take you all back to the. Beginnings, alrighty, ready you're listening To mojo in The.
Speaker 4: Morning you're a doo doo, ahead.
Speaker 5: Let's.
Speaker 4: Go we got a lot coming up on this radio. Program second half of the show is going to kick off right. Now we Guess i'm a special that we're gonna kick it off. With i'm excited for. It we got one more chance at, cars cash and gas a trip to The iHeartRadio Music festival Starring Bts, Benson, boone Uh Landy, Wilson Kenny, Chesney Snoopogo, Dolls cardi B Snoop, Dogg, Zara, Larson Whiz, Khalifa Major, laser muse. Uh this is a two day. Festival you'll win tickets to both days plus a thousand dollars spending cash that's coming up in just over an hour from now and Then Ed sharon tickets is my. Wife here Is chelsea here in the, Building chelsea in the. BUILDING i haven't seen. Her she's not in the. Building, YEAH i don't.
Speaker 7: KNOW i haven't seen her.
Speaker 4: Though she has not come in the, Building, Zach Is chelsea?
Speaker 10: Here?
Speaker 4: Lydia, No chelsea, YET i have not.
Speaker 6: Been contacted By chelsea just.
Speaker 4: Yet oh my, God hold on a second? Here oh, no, no it says here she just did somebody? Open nobody open the door for she? Knows she, Says i'm outside the. Door oh, no right, here right outside this. Door is she?
Speaker 9: There? Here she? Is how did?
Speaker 4: You how did you get? In come on, In? Chelse oh my?
Speaker 6: God why did you not just walk?
Speaker 4: In come on?
Speaker 45: In?
Speaker 4: NO i, like how are? You this Is this is a very special, day you. Guys it's a very special day because today is the day that we will be doing our one hundredth episode of The We Don't Podcast. Centennial how DO i? Smell by the?
Speaker 9: One? Oh, no did you?
Speaker 4: Listen how are you feeling? There hold?
Speaker 37: On?
Speaker 4: LIGHT i don't know if that, matters BUT i think you can see. Me, no, wait hold?
Speaker 9: On are? You are you?
Speaker 4: Short? There So chelsea AND, I chelsea And i've been doing This We don't. Podcast it's our podcast after show podcast that we do on the. Weekends and, uh we started this podcast three years, ago and we're going to explain why we started this podcast in a second when we record what will be the one hundredth. Episode BUT i liked the idea of not doing a normal podcast in sitting at our kitchen table for the one Hundredth and, Actually, zach will you come in the studio, Please Zach martin BECAUSE i want to Recognize zach because throughout every of the, Podcasts zach has been counting down to one hundred and he's been sending you AND i, notes and on the notes that he sends, you he, says we gotta do something for the. Hundredth we got to do something for the, hundredth, Right.
Speaker 5: ZACH i.
Speaker 9: TRIED i.
Speaker 4: Tried it's, you it's your adopted mother right there right, There so so you stay with us, Here. Zach by the, way for those that don't, know when we record the, PODCAST i send it immediately To zach and Then, zach he Doesn't you don't have to do a lot of editing on this, thing do? You only with? You actually it's pretty much like start to, Finish but you do this, though hold on a, second coming up on this.
Speaker 30: Episode We Don't, podcast starring husband and Wife mojoejo in The morning and his better Half Chelsea matthew.
Speaker 4: McConaughey and then this is where. Youse this episode we celebrate the one hundredth episode this.
Speaker 27: Episode, yeah, well how great is?
Speaker 4: That one hundred? Episodes and here's the wildest thing about this whole podcast. THING i don't think we thought that this podcast would probably. LAST i don't, know maybe ten or twenty of these things BECAUSE i thought for a. Delay here Are mojo And. Chelsea you see chat With. Zach zach does a better job of at anying. THAT i didn't think that the podcast would. LAST i thought we would get in so many fights over doing this, thing but it actually has been a therapeutic, situation AND i recommend this if you really want to get into a kind of good conversation with your, spouse put headphones on in a microphone in front of. You for some, reason you communicate a little bit better when you do. It how are you feeling about one hundred? Episodes? Good talk to. Me talk to Me chelse about, Why because this was your, idea you wanted to do this. Thing tell me why you wanted to do.
Speaker 46: This, WELL i think it was about TIME i had my say in all the stories that have been told about me over the past twenty three. Years at that, point, yeah the kids were. Gone luke, left he went to, college and SO i was sitting around AND i, THOUGHT i think it's my.
Speaker 4: Turn, yeah, yeah and it's it's funny because completely ruined the image of ME i had. IMAGE i had this amazing. Image people thought THAT i was browbeaten by a wife that was at home not being nice to. Me and then listeners got a chance to Hear chelsea's side of.
Speaker 6: This it was like MythBusters.
Speaker 4: Exactly and then women, started LIKE i started getting women, GOING i can't believe that, you you, Know and so that was kind of the. Thing we started, this like you, said When luke went away to, college and that was a very emotional. Time and anybody that's got kids that are getting ready to go to. College we talked About kenyatta earlier on our. Show her daughter's going to be going to college in a. Year it is a very big mind f for, moms.
Speaker 6: Right, well especially the last, one the first.
Speaker 46: One it's difficult because you, realize oh my, god your family dynamic changes and then when you're alone.
Speaker 6: With that person that you're married, to it's kind of.
Speaker 4: Scary did you think that? When did you think when we were going to be alone together that it was going to be a? Struggle? Sure did?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 6: Yeah because you always? Have ever since we got, married we had.
Speaker 46: Kids you, know three months after we got, MARRIED i got, Pregnant so they're REALLY i don't remember a time without. Kids and that was my identity for twenty eight, years was being a. Mom so when you look at the other person without someone in, between it's.
Speaker 4: Different and when you say that was your, identity when all of a, sudden what was your identity is no longer there? Anymore did you feel like you weren't the person that you thought you?
Speaker 46: Were, well for, SURE i Mean i'll always be a, Mom but when you don't have that person inside the house daily or the kids, daily it's just. Different, yeah you wander around and like what not that being a wife isn't, Fun but you, know.
Speaker 4: Being a wife to me is not.
Speaker 6: Fun, no that's not What i'm.
Speaker 46: Saying but when you've been raising kids forever and doing stuff for everyone, else you, know, yeah it's.
Speaker 4: DIFFERENT a lot of friends of ours have gone through marital. Problems, actually some have actually even divorced after they sent their kids off to, college and it kind of it made me very very sad to see some of those. Marriages and they're obviously happy people, now they're doing happy. Things BUT i think in some, CASES i almost sometimes people will say to, me they'll, say do you feel lucky that your marriage survived a lot of? Stuff AND i, SAY i, do but we still have to. Survive, still we're both still still kind of going through, it right for.
Speaker 9: Sure.
Speaker 46: Yeah and to think that we'll never have problems again as, silly because of course we.
Speaker 4: Will when we started doing the, podcast and you, guys by the, way feel free to say hello on the, phones and you guys in the studio and tell me your thoughts on certain. Things but this show that we do as a regular radio show is a tough thing to have in your. MARRIAGE i think all of us have experienced our relationships kind of come to the forefront on this. Show chelse met me WHEN i was a NIGHT dj and then dealt with me going to morning radio where you talk more about your personal. Life AND i think now this show we talk more about it than we've ever Had WHEN i first met.
Speaker 6: You you never talked about, me which was, amazing and THEN.
Speaker 4: I kind of hit you BECAUSE i thought that it WOULD i NEEDED i needed girls to THINK i was a, single YOUNG.
Speaker 46: Dj, yeah it was very different as it is now for all of you that are getting into relationships because WE i was never talked about.
Speaker 6: IT i was in my. Hometown it was.
Speaker 46: Nice and then as it radio has progressed over the many decades we have been in this. Together people like when you talk about your personal lives, more which for you guys is great because it's topics and you can relate to. People for us who do not have a microphone and can't have our side of the, story some of it is hard and.
Speaker 4: Awful you, WELL i was going to say, this And i'm going to have her tell, this and then you say what you're going to. Say but you've had spouses on the, show people of people on the show call you to talk you off the legs on other. Markets, yeah, Yeah like do you remember and you don't say names because obviously you know it would be give divulging. It do you remember any specific ones where some you had to really talk them. Off?
Speaker 46: Yeah, Well i've people on air like air talent and their spouses and girlfriend's boyfriends called me and one time there was one and she was just, sobbing, sobbing, sobbing.
Speaker 6: Sobbing and it's.
Speaker 46: Really hard BECAUSE i get, it LIKE i want to be hating them with that person that's talking at the same.
Speaker 6: Time but you, know it's.
Speaker 46: HARD i know you guys don't come into it with ill, intent but when it's you that's being talked, about and sometimes it's a hard topic because everything is. Relatable so sometimes when it's you AND i don't have for, all you're telling your version of the. Story there's always three, versions and THEN i can't defend, myself and it's.
Speaker 6: Hard it's just, really really.
Speaker 46: Hard so there has to be an extra level OF i don't want to say, commitment but there is an extra level of something when you decide to be in a relationship with.
Speaker 6: You, guys.
Speaker 4: We're doing this is our one hundredth. Episode you, know they, say don't ever recap on a. Podcast drew From drew and The drew And mic podcast or do The Drew lane. Podcast he's got the number one podcast in The detroit area for a non radio, podcast And drew always tells. Me he's, like in, podcasts you don't post. Tease but we're also on the radio doing this. Podcast, yeah So i'm telling this is my Wife chelsea in and this is our one hundredth podcast that we are doing Because i'm gonna Have zach put this in a nice bow and. Podcast you got, it? Boss or were you gonna? Say?
Speaker 9: Chan?
Speaker 6: SO i know for me sometimes when Like wes AND, I i'll Use wes as the example because that's what you're talking about. Telse but when we are going through, something having a microphone and knowing that there's a community and you guys is really. Cathartic and so even if we haven't processed something at, home sometimes coming in here for me and talking about it is really. Therapeutic but like you, said he doesn't have a, microphone he can't share what he's process thing or feeling or his side of the. Story SO i wonder now that both of you have had a microphone with a, podcast like what things have been talked about that you were, like wait a, MINUTE i didn't even know that this that this bugged you or became an issue because of the, podcast or on the other, end like weren't an. Issue you were, like, oh we're actually on the same page about. This we've never sat down and talked about.
Speaker 4: It do you know What i'm going to talk about?
Speaker 6: Now i'm sure Several i've made you feel.
Speaker 36: Bad.
Speaker 4: No there there was one podcast that we did of the hundredth podcasts AND i, SAID i looked like the biggest a hole and remember THAT i look at the biggest a hole in this. Podcast and it, was, honestly it was a really defeating podcast because you me on the, RADIO i can, tell Like chelsea just, said you, KNOW i can tell my version of the, story but then When chelsea goes and tells her, version it's not very good for.
Speaker 46: ME i mean say, this you are an, amazing, kind, genuine generous. Human you're very. Nice BUT i, know But i'm married to. You so sometimes you are so kind and great to. Everyone but sometimes you, know you are you are, human, Yea so there are sides that SOMETIMES i, get you, know like everyone has to let their guard, down and the person that you're most comfortable with is the person that sometimes gets your crap and it's not, crap but it's just you, know SO i think sometimes you, know we don't ever prep or really talk about what we're going to talk. About we just sit down at the kitchen. Table you do, us make us do those dumb mic.
Speaker 6: Texts and then we go and either you have what we're going to talk.
Speaker 46: About or SOMETIMES i, do and it's really just how we feel in the moment and that time that you're talking.
Speaker 6: ABOUT i remember turned off the stuff and you're, like, WELL i look like a big a hole and that you know what number episode was? That so we can all go back there with.
Speaker 47: It?
Speaker 9: Was it?
Speaker 4: Was it was a and a half, ago, probably, yeah, yeah it. Was it. Was you, know, LISTEN i. WAS i was not the the kindest person to To. Chelsea LIKE I i wouldn't say THAT i am verbally. Abusive i'd definitely never have been physically. Abusive but sometimes you play mind games with your significant, other right because you're hurt and you're trying to make yourself feel. BETTER i will tell you. This one of the times That chelsea was most upset with, me we were going through a struggle AND i hired a divorce attorney OR i went to a divorce attorney and then sprung it on you THAT i AND i THAT i gave a. Retainer how did you feel when that.
Speaker 6: HAPPENED i was pissed because we're out of the, money but, WELL i just to go.
Speaker 46: Back we both had agreed if we're going to do, that we're going to tell each. Other and you didn't tell, me AND i had a feeling AND i asked you and you're like, yeah and So i'm, like, okay here we.
Speaker 4: Go and then she didn't believe me on anything after, That like she THOUGHT i had already found a place to. Live she thought THAT i was going to serve her with. Papers actually that was one of your biggest, fears right.
Speaker 6: Right SO i then had to go this is awful to talk.
Speaker 46: ABOUT i had to go get an, attorney and THEN i just, said, please if you're my, attorney contacted your, attorney please do not serve.
Speaker 6: Her this is when the.
Speaker 46: KID i still had, Kids i'm driving them to. School i'm SO i was just so. SCARED i didn't want to get served in front of the. Boys so our agreement was you were going to serve.
Speaker 4: The attorney the, attorney the attorneys would serve the. Attems and it's wild think here we. Are people don't don't understand, This like we literally going into THE covid year were. Divorce we were going that was, it that was going to be, it and then all of a, SUDDEN covid shot everything. Down it Brought jacob home From. Chicago joe had already been living here because he had worked at this radio station that we were on nine to five to, five and we had every one of the boys in the, house and Then chelsea AND i had chips And french onion. Dip it was. Odd we, ate we, ate we all, drank we had and it brought. US i think what ended up happening WAS i think one of the things we, realized and this might be something for other. Relationships you got everything coming and going in your. Life you got people spinning at, work you got people at home your you got influences from friends and family. Members and when all of a, sudden The core five come into one place and we both kind of looked at each, other we kind of. Looked it probably took weeks and then there were some crap that happened at work that happened at that, time and it BROUGHT i think the whole family, together but it brought you AND i definitely closer.
Speaker 46: Together, yeah that was the year there WAS i think for, me you for, you it WAS covid that was the turning point for.
Speaker 6: Me it was literally the minute your light went on that you had.
Speaker 46: Your chest, open when you had open heart, surgery AND i, Realized, OKAY i really do love this, man and what DO i do if he?
Speaker 29: Dies on the?
Speaker 6: Tape, like how DO i? EVERYTHING i was sat.
Speaker 46: There for nine and a half hours by, myself BUT i had to really go through a lot and process a, lot and it made me, Realize. Okay SO i think for both of us it was different things that.
Speaker 4: Happened she REALIZED i had a. HEART i think that was the. Thing our number one podcast fan is her Friend. Leah our number two is our, Son, Jacob and it's wild to think he's in the. Business you, know he's in. Psychology he's a doctor of. Psychology But jacob listens BECAUSE i think he likes in a lot of. CASES i think he likes to hear good things coming from his mom and dad a, lot because he heard a lot of bad things because his room was right above Where chelsea AND i would fight all the, time and he heard a lot of bad. Stuff and he actually mentioned this on one of the last, podcasts what he told us we should have. Divorced, yeah he thought that we should have Been that's hard.
Speaker 6: To hear from your adult child who is a. Psychologist, yeah by the, way that is his. Profession but, yeah does he ever go back and critique how you guys work through something on the podcast that he. Hears, no not to. Me hell, no you.
Speaker 4: Know you know what one podcast was of the hundred that to me was one of the most monumental in my life hearing it BECAUSE i lived. It jacob talking about coming out being, gay getting attacked by our listeners for being. Gay, YEAH i didn't know, That, LIKE i had no clue that he would talk about how listeners would tell him he's going to hell and he's going to you, know he's an embarrassment and all the. Stuff but then it was wild how he talked about, that and it spun things around to have people tell us how much he helped, them and a lot of, parents a lot of moms and dads who were not fine with their kids being gay or the possibility of their kids being, gay saying that they Heard jacob And chelsea AND i on a podcast together and they said that it actually healed, them so that was pretty. Cool that's a good, moment. Listeners this is WHY i like doing. This so we do, podcasts, right everybody does a. Podcast everybody's got, one and you don't get to talk to listeners or other. People you have to have guests to talk to. THEM i like. Phones LIKE i like if you said to, me When, i'm you, know done doing, radio you're gonna.
Speaker 13: Do just a.
Speaker 4: Podcast i'd probably be lonely without being able to talk to. People And lisa wants to join us on a hundredth podcast of The We don't. Podcast what's going, On, Lisa.
Speaker 9: Good.
Speaker 13: Morning, HEY i just want to tell, you, guys keep.
Speaker 25: Fighting i've been.
Speaker 13: Married thirty four years and almost divorced. Twice we actually separated for a year and a half and my younger.
Speaker 25: Daughters my middle daughter's senior year in high, school she said we ruined her.
Speaker 5: Life she was get.
Speaker 9: Ready to go to.
Speaker 13: College we were not. Talking it was just a bunch of tension in the. Household my husband ended up getting.
Speaker 25: SICK i think he fell out or, something and my older daughter was here visiting From, atlanta and she's screaming for.
Speaker 13: Me to call an.
Speaker 25: Ambulance AND i looked at him on the floor and didn't feel a. Sink at that, time we were probably. Married we were probably married about nineteen years at that, time And.
Speaker 13: I'm just looking at him And i'm, thinking you, soob you better not die on this, floor you. Know so, anyways when when the ambulance come and you, know they're asking about the medicine that he's. Taken come to find out the whole time that we're, separated he's not eating, right he's not taking his medicine like he's like seems like he was really trying to run himself into a. Wall SO i helped, him you, know nurse him, back you, know to.
Speaker 27: Get them back.
Speaker 19: Together because my kids are screaming at.
Speaker 13: Me march something happens to, him his blood is gonna be on, you you.
Speaker 25: Know so Then i'm feeling THAT i got these kids looking at. Me so, anyways fast.
Speaker 13: Forward we get through, that we don't go through the.
Speaker 9: Divorce we end up going.
Speaker 25: To, counseling and the counselor said something that was so profound and it still rings relevant, today and you guys kind of made me think about. It she said to, us good marriages survive things that should have tore them. Down so when you get to that fifty year mark and you're celebrating your fifty year anniversary and you look back at everything that you've gone.
Speaker 43: Through.
Speaker 13: It really helps.
Speaker 25: Solidify that foundation because you, know if your found if your marriage is built on the foundation that's, cracked you never you can never survive those. Things but if your foundation is, strong.
Speaker 13: It doesn't matter what you're faced.
Speaker 16: With you choose each. Other you know WHAT i?
Speaker 9: Mean that's?
Speaker 4: Wild and CAN i tell you that that that that that's such a beautiful thing that that you just told. Us and you guys are still? Together, yeah oh good.
Speaker 25: Together Actually i'm going to meet them for breakfast in about five.
Speaker 13: Minutes here because we work different.
Speaker 9: Shifts.
Speaker 25: Yeah like our kids look at us and they, said my oldest, DAUGHTER i have a six year old, grandson and she, SAYS, ma IF i had not lived, IT i would never have thought you guys went through what you went through because he's like my.
Speaker 4: BODY i think that for you AND i the only thing we became better friends as time has gone, ON i, do BUT i think you, know.
Speaker 6: And also we grew up. Together there's so many facets to. Us we grew up.
Speaker 46: Together we MEANING i met you WHEN i was, seventeen you were twenty. One, like we've just had a lot of history with, us so we've grown up. TOGETHER i do relate when she said she's saw them on the ground and she's felt, Nothing like there have been times in our marriage WHERE i have looked at you AND i have felt absolutely, nothing which is a scary thing to feel when that's your.
Speaker 6: Spouse but it's good to.
Speaker 46: Know another thing, too is like with our oldest son getting, Married LIKE i have been saying to, him you, know you don't marry someone for the good. Times you're not picking someone for the good, times because we all can find.
Speaker 6: Some we're all good times are to be our fun to be.
Speaker 46: Had you're picking someone to go through the bad times, with someone who when you bury your, parents when you have, sickness when that's who you're picking to be, with and you want someone who you know is going to be there for.
Speaker 4: You, yeah that's. BEAUTIFUL. Tc what's up BY? Tc that?
Speaker 12: Day?
Speaker 4: Good what's going on?
Speaker 13: Here because finally hear you on the radio.
Speaker 19: Because you know you have to get into that because you've been.
Speaker 24: Married SO i commit, you, guys BECAUSE i am two years post. Divorced we could not keep up the fight HOW i was fighting. Alone SO i definitely understand about you, know at some point you're, like, man this is not working for.
Speaker 20: Me AND i did, that and my children.
Speaker 32: Are not the.
Speaker 24: Same how CAN i say they tell me all the time THAT i ruined their.
Speaker 27: Life oh, jeez, Yeah like my oldest.
Speaker 24: One is now about to go to, college got to go To Grand, valley and his father's relationship is. Fragmented the ex husband AND i don't, speak we don't co, Parents And i'm talking ABOUT i was almost married to this man.
Speaker 9: For like twenty.
Speaker 12: Years so.
Speaker 4: How does it make you feel when you hear your kids say that to? You when they say, that oh, yeah, hey oh.
Speaker 24: So many TIMES i want to break down and cry, because you, Know chelsea just, said you've married someone for the hard.
Speaker 13: Time WHEN i went through a hard, period my.
Speaker 19: Ex sugin wasn't there for.
Speaker 24: ME i was sexually as sauted that. Work my mama died AND i was baaling all that alone and WHEN i asked the person THAT i needed for, help there.
Speaker 16: Was none coming for.
Speaker 20: Me so at the TIME i just was, like you know.
Speaker 24: WHAT i didn't have any emotional connection or nothing to.
Speaker 9: Him so.
Speaker 19: It only took him twenty.
Speaker 24: One days to file for divorce and we don't speak. Now so you, know it has been difficult guaranting the children alone because the last TIME i was on my, OWN i was twenty, three, wow AND.
Speaker 11: I didn't have each.
Speaker 4: Other did you, Ever? Telsea did you ever think about that if we got, divorced being alone or being on your own for?
Speaker 46: Sure and SOMETIMES i thought it would be. Amazing then sometimes that scared. Me BUT i will say this to, YOU i think you know right, now and it's fresh a couple of. Years it's so hard because the kid's life did, change and but for, them you did what's best for you and, ultimately ultimately what's best for those. Kids and as they get older and they're in, Relationships i'm gonna guess and bet that they're going.
Speaker 6: To come back to you and, say you know, what you are so.
Speaker 46: Amazing thank you so much for standing up not only for yourself but for us and showing us what a real relationship should.
Speaker 4: Be healthy. Relationship, YEAH, tc thank you for calling in appreciate, you love. You one last call and then we'll wrap.
Speaker 10: In.
Speaker 4: Uh this is the we don't podcast one hundred and and what do we do for one on?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 4: Zach you're the producer of this. THING i see you by us. Lunch, okay all, right we got to Take zach, out by the, WAY i, know we got to take you. Out zach for this you get all the proceeds of this, thing all the money That Bob pittman's getting from this. Podcast, rodney you had a question about the. Podcast your.
Speaker 39: Question, Yeah first of, ALL i want to say congratulations to, you to you A chelsea for hundred, Episode thank you. Pod and my question IS i have two. Sons my old is about to be a, senior and my youngest and the tenth. Grade how did you guys prepare to be empty nesters When luke was getting ready to go to. College was was it, like did you guys have to figure out have to learn each other all over again because it was just gonna be YouTube in the.
Speaker 4: House, HONESTLY i prayed BECAUSE i, THOUGHT i, thought this is the point where she's gonna leave. Me there were moments WHERE i thought THAT i would be the one to ask for the. Divorce this was the MOMENT i swear to YOU i would come home from work at, times And i'd, Go i'm gonna come home and she's gonna, say, hey we have something to talk. ABOUT i don't know how did we prepare we do.
Speaker 6: Later prepare for?
Speaker 46: IT i think you just go through it and then AND i will tell you that was one of the most depressing times of my life for. SURE i just, AGAIN i didn't. KNOW i was searching for WHO i was and what was my? Purpose and you just have to Redirect and and by the.
Speaker 6: Way NOW i love.
Speaker 46: IT i love being quote unquote, alone not having you, know when the kids come, Home i'm so. Excited but then after a, Minute i'm, like pick up.
Speaker 4: Yourself you, know there is something cool about being able to do what you want to do, too like the fact that we can go out whenever we want to go out or travel andever we want to. Travel so real, QUICK i got a question because, yes call Her kevin the. Pocket have you ever listened to? It we don't?
Speaker 8: Watch, sure absolutely so some of my questions were actually. Answered but you all have been married for, decades like you, said you've, grown you've, broken you've, healed you've learned each. Other but the communication that you guys have established with. Regularity Now i'm sure has bright in your eyes and widen your eyes to seeing who this person really is and probably learning new things about each other throughout these hundred. Episodes SO i would ask you, both, like what is something you've learned About? Tom what is something you've learned About chelsea that maybe you didn't know.
Speaker 4: BEFOREHAND i THINK i listened to her more When i'm doing the podcast AND i actually hear, her and it taught me THAT i got to pay attention to her when she's talking to, me even Because i'm horrible on the phone WHEN i talk to. You i'm horrible in person Because i'm always fidgeting and doing stuff LIKE i have a horrible a D. D but when we're talking to each, OTHER i gotta listen because of the headphones and you sitting right across the.
Speaker 8: TABLE i think it's taught me how to be a better. Listener you didn't listen to the question did you learn About? Chelsea what DID i learn about?
Speaker 27: Her?
Speaker 4: Oh what DID? I what DID i learn about? HER i learned That chelsea is she did not have the greatest life growing. Up she had a dad that took off on her and had a single mom that had to kind of pull it all. Together AND i learned That chelsea never looked at things like that as something that was going to hold her down like She, HONESTLY i will say this to, you there's parts Of chelsea THAT i kind of wish that she could go back, to and that would be to live a childhood, again or a teenage life again where you didn't have to help raise your brother and then go raise. Kids SO i was a child, bride that's. True what did you learn about?
Speaker 13: Me?
Speaker 6: GOSH i THINK i learned there's a more behind the.
Speaker 46: Microphone i've always seen him one, way and so when you're sitting there doing a podcast and it's really just you AND i and were looking at each other and really, FEELINGUNERABLE i saw another side to him that's different From mojo in the studio LIKE i can really because again we, don't like he, said when we're at, home he's got THE tv on and he's on his phone and He's i'm sure you guys have experienced this when you've talked to him on the phone where you'll ask him a question and he'll say.
Speaker 6: And he'll answer, you but it takes him a.
Speaker 46: Minute BUT i have his undivided, attention And i'm looking at him in his, eyes and so HE i really feel, hurt and SO i know it's in. THERE i learned about like that is in, there you. KNOW i just have to put a microphone in front of his.
Speaker 4: FACE i think we also parent our kids a little bit better, too because we both realize we have to do it as as a. Team. Team, yeah that's a big. One you were the biggest missed opportunity on this podcast to, Me, well we wanted you to be a guest on this. Podcast that would have been that would have been the most listened to. Podcast, yeah well it was one of the most listening. Shows, yeah But, kevin thank you guys for giving us the opportunity to be able to do. That we don't podcast on the on the. Show it's pretty. Cool want? Something yeah some? Tequila, zach thank you for all that you do for. THIS i appreciate. That zach honestly makes me feel good BECAUSE i know how much he knows or knows how much this means To chelsea, especially but also to me that you, know so he takes tender love and. Care so there's weeks we don't have a, podcast and he's, like is everything? Okay that's GOING i get a little. Nervous but ALSO i just love love AND i love seeing you guys love each. Other it's.
Speaker 6: GREAT i just need the health. Insurance all, right all, right.
Speaker 4: Let's move on with the.
Speaker 30: Show michigans most listened to podcast Is emotion in The morning Show hard To Believe down't the? Podcast hey listen on our free heart radio.
Speaker 9: App all, right.
Speaker 4: Let us do. This let us give away the, cars cash and. Gas you don't have to like immediately, leave do? You or can you just kind of Hang, no you can hang out for a little bit if you want. To eight four Four Mojoe live eight four four sixty six five six five four. Eight we're gonna grab the ninety fifth, dollar win a fifty dollars gas card From, kroger and qualify for a brand new car From Gordon chevrolet On Ford, road just west Of merriment And Garden. City Gordon. Chevrolet, together let's. DRIVE i always love THAT i get to do. That at the end of their, Commercials.
Speaker 27: Mojo in The Morning's dirty on the.
Speaker 4: Thirty all, Right, shannon what do you got in this? Hour Is dirty on the, Thirty, WELL i.
Speaker 6: Want to give you a very quick update on Our Detroit lions and what has been going on at training. CAMP i feel like every day there's. Something But veterans Center Kade May is suffer a wrist, injury and Yesterday Dan campbell was giving us some details on what's up with, that how Long mays will be, out and.
Speaker 4: He's, now what the you know a? Position he plays? Center it's the, center very important. Position did we draft him? From? Where where did he come? From don't give me the.
Speaker 38: Line, yeah just out of the, Way Cad mays had a wrist. Injury he will be out for a significant period of.
Speaker 5: Time all.
Speaker 38: Right he will be back for the season at some, point but it'll.
Speaker 9: Be down the.
Speaker 38: Road it's, just you, know in. Protection he was rushing and the lyman made an arm over move and chopped at. It And georgia, bulldog you, know, yeah one of those freak.
Speaker 4: Things that's a big kid, man that, kid Big Georgia. Bulldog like they're dropping like. Flies, well who else got injured yesterday?
Speaker 8: Too Isaiah, pacheco who we recently signed to back Up Jamior gibbs and have a one two, combination spraining HIS. Ncl but there's optimism and he should be ready to go by start of.
Speaker 4: Season oh, Really, okay this is From charlie In West. Michigan, okay we got to say hello to. Him he, said we drafted him From. Carolina he's predicted to be back week four at the. Earliest so that kind of sucks though.
Speaker 6: For Day camble made it sound like it was going to be more longer than.
Speaker 4: That but week four still a long. TIME i, mean, yeah week four is this season is pretty much pretty defined at that. Time it's.
Speaker 8: Underway, yeah but best case scenario week, four it doesn't always work on.
Speaker 6: Scenario almost thirty years After tupac was, killed the only person ever charged in the case has finally gone on. Trial prosecutors say That Dwayne KATHY. D davis didn't pull the, trigger but planned the drive by shooting and supplied the gun that was used in the. Murder now he has pleaded not. Guilty the shooting happened back On september, seventh nineteen ninety, six just about three Decades just hours After tupac and Death Row records Boss Sugar night got into a fight With Keffy d's, Nephew Orlando Baby Lane anderson inside THE Mgm grand after A Mike tyson. Fight we've known all of the these details for so. Long so later that, Night tupac riding in A bmw With sugar when a White cadillac Carrying kathy D Baby lane and two other guys pulled up beside them in open. Fire tupac hit four, times five times, anyway died about a week. Later he was only twenty five years. Old so CAV d has admitted it Is. Keithy that's so. FUNNY i was listening to The dateline podcast yesterday and they were not pronouncing it that, way so that's WHERE i got that. From but he admitted he was in The, cadillac and he talked about the. Shootings AND i remember we talked about this because he released a memoir right BEFORE covid and his attorneys are basically saying his involvement was very exaggerated for. Publicity that he was saying he had a bigger role in this all for personal game because he was trying to make some money off of his. Memoir but now here he is in a. Courtroom so jury's, SELECTION i know underway. Today prosecutors have released a witness list with more than two hundred potential. Witnesses among the biggest name on there Is Shug, knight who has said he will not testify in this.
Speaker 4: CASE i would you like to be a guy that you thought got away with it for this long of a? Time? Crazy for thirty? Years you Had hilp say, That who do you think Killed? BIGGIE i don't? Know is It? Buffy?
Speaker 8: Everybody do you Think puffy killed his own? Guy probably the, police you think? So why do you say that you can't go on?
Speaker 9: Statement is?
Speaker 5: That ask me a?
Speaker 4: Question it would have been okay IF i said anybody? Else, well you don't think? So were they working in involvement with? EVERYBODY i don't. KNOW i don't think you get away thirty years in a high profile. Case do you Think diddy will ever face any kind of thing for the two?
Speaker 6: PARTS i, know but, think but he's always denied.
Speaker 9: It, No, yeah.
Speaker 6: Okay Ella langley just keeps breaking. Records her Song choos In texas has now spent seventeen straight weeks at number one on The Billboard hot one, hundred making it the fourth longest running number one song IN us, history And kevin still has FAT i, Know in, fact she has spent more weeks at number one in twenty twenty six than every single other artists. Combined she's also the first female country artist to top The hot one hundred and the country charts at the same time with two different songs choos In texas and then the song she does With Morgan, WALLEN I Can't Love You?
Speaker 4: Anymore is there a country song that you? Like kevin, like do you like friends In Low? Places or there are so many country SONGS i? Like, No but is there one honestly that you'll? GO i like that song Like tragged or Six.
Speaker 6: Oh My god like?
Speaker 4: That, yeah a few country. SONGS i Like chaboozie got a, banger you know what that? Is, actually yesterday we Played shabouzi songs out there when you when that song came, on you were like fast cars from what's his name?
Speaker 6: Again Lucoms, Yeah and lastly another Day More foods that You shouldn't be. Eating Taylor farms behind the Diarrhea lettuce is now Recalling salsa's guacamole and other prepared foods containing jalapeno no jalapenos sold at retailers Including, Walmart Whole, Foods, target And Trader. Joe's and this is all thanks to that salmonella outbreak linked to the. Peppers so we've got about four hundred people that this has made. Sick about forty people have been. Hospitalized so watch your salsa and your.
Speaker 4: Quak i'm still gonna eat. IT i really. AM i have no. PROBLEM I i stopped my lettuce intake during this, thing and it kind of caused me to have a little bit of. Backup did you before this? THING i used to have let us every now and again a salad LIKE i would, GO i love love a, SEASONS i love a yeah for. Two BUT i stopped, eating you, know salads went during this whole, thing And I'm i'm done with. THIS i think this thing's a big. CONSPIRACY i think that THERE i don't, know there's something going on here that all of a, sudden out of the. Balloe now we're all getting this diary diarrhea. Thing something's going, on breaking sports? Dirty WHAT i? Think did you send it in the? Chat you can, go.
Speaker 6: Oh, no you can break it if you want to.
Speaker 8: Try pistons TO nba schedule is officially on its way to be released prior to the official, schedule where we can see every, game every, day every holiday. Game THE nba season will officially kick off On, Tuesday october twentieth ON nbc And. Peacock there will be three, games big Names Jalen brunson And, Knicks Lebron james And Madison Square. Guard you got win the versus ok see the battle To Western Conference finals from last. Year but the first game to kick off the entire season will be The Boston celtics making their way To Little Caesars arena in downtown to trade The Detroit pistons three, Pm, Tuesday october, TWENTIETH.
Speaker 4: Nbcp, Wait th're you letting The pistons and kick. Wedding we aren't. That don't say. Letting they're doing us a. Favorite they're, not but they're not having like The. Knicks oh my, god that won the chance kicking off the season at three. PM i think that's, wonderful BUT i Think i'm shocked that that's their the Order lebron In.
Speaker 8: Philadelphia that's the whole, ANNOUNCEMENT i, Said lebron Versus Jaylen, Bross Madison Square.
Speaker 4: Guarden that'll be seven and then winby and. Show, okay but we're the first game, though we're the, friend so we get the early. Start all, right you're working that? Day what day is it?
Speaker 9: Again?
Speaker 4: Tuesday, Tuesday october, Twenty october twenty.
Speaker 6: All, Right, hey if you miss anything from, today so you can always catch up on the podcast on the FREE.
Speaker 30: I have at most and the more on social media's module in The Morning's dirty on the.
Speaker 4: Thirty when do The Indiana fever play? NEXT i like to watch them. Play you get those notific. CASES i like to watch that team. Play that's. What it's my favorite team in THE nba or the W. Nba, jessica you, There, Jessica i'm. Here, Yes, jessica you're a. Winner, congratulations say thank you for listening to the. Show we appreciate. You we're going to set you up right now with a fifty dollars gas card and we're also going to get you qualified to win a brand new. Car could you use a?
Speaker 5: CAR i could use a.
Speaker 17: CAR i could definitely use a.
Speaker 4: Car what do you got right? Now what are you driving right?
Speaker 22: Now twenty Seventeen Chevy traverse and my break booster is going out on. It oh that's NOT i don't Even, yeah sure it doesn't feel safe, either you're not in it right.
Speaker 4: Now are?
Speaker 40: YOU i am all.
Speaker 4: Right we here's the. Deal you got to win that and if you can't win that, Car i'm going to make sure that the service department looks at your break booster while you're at our Broadcast friday At Gordon. Chevrolet, okay thank. YOU i had the number one service department in The detroit or in the, world in the, Universe Gordon. Chevrolet so hold on one. Second where to get your? Qualified more chances to listen To channel nine five five In detroit throughout the day to get, qualified or listen to us tomorrow morning at seven thirty and eight. THIRTY i appreciate, You. JESSICA i have a great. Morning thank you you?
Speaker 13: Too all?
Speaker 4: Right coming up here next on The mojo in The morning, show AM i the a holes on the? Way and THEN i want to get To anna And anna's Grandpa pops is very mad at her Because anna is keeping a secret from. Him that's on the. Way, next.
Speaker 30: Tell me about how we cheated on you five times? Already that is doing it? Again another world famous more of the.
Speaker 9: Roses how is it?
Speaker 4: Nine On mojo in The.
Speaker 5: Morning can't you white it? Us?
Speaker 4: Next obski And Grand, Records simoy.
Speaker 1: Vs Tilly doo AT Ir Radio station, guaranteed.
Speaker 4: Human real, stories real, laughs real Do mojo in The Morning, Live we're gonna send you to The iHeartRadio Music festival coming up here very very, soon so we'll have a chance for you coming up very very. Soon it Is mojo in The morning coming up here in just a matter of. Moments AM i THE a hole is coming up in just a matter of? Moments ty?
Speaker 5: Situation does that make you THE a?
Speaker 27: Holes AM i THE A?
Speaker 5: Hole?
Speaker 4: Happy nine On mojo in The. Morning, yeah it is. Nine so that's the thing that goes on BEFORE i get to am IV a hole, Though so It's mojo on The. Morning anna's, Grandpa. Pops we all Love. Pops pops is not happy With, anna and it deals with something that is kind of personally you don't want to get too much into, it but what's what's going.
Speaker 7: On, so for those who might not, Know pops AND i talk on the phone every. Day we have for the past like twenty, years definitely like my best. Friend and recently we as in my family extended, family have been dealing with some family drama that doesn't directly involve, me but because of who's, involved indirectly involves, me and we've been trying to keep it on the low and keep it between those who are. Involved it does not Involve. Pops But pops senses that something is going on between some family members and he will not stop pressing me to tell him what is going. ON i from my, standpoint this thing that is going on has caused me a lot of, pain a lot of pressure to step up in ways That i've never had to step up. Before and IF i tell him this, information it will only cause me more. PROBLEMS i.
Speaker 4: Believe what do you think will?
Speaker 7: Happen it will upset the people that are. Involved, yeah SO i Told, POPS i can't tell you, this but you need to call somebody who's. Involved he knows who's. INVOLVED i, said call them and ask them what's going. On from his, perspective he's, like we're best, friends like we tell each other. Everything this has never been a problem. Before why can't you tell me this? Now AND i just don't believe that it is my place to disclose this. Information but, yesterday NOW i noticed HE'S i definitely think he is upset with me because my grandma had AN mri. Recently they went to go get the. RESULTS i call him after the, show LIKE i always, Do, pops what's going? On how Is GRANDMA'S? Mri his, response you know, WHAT i can't tell. You you're gonna have to no dead, serious dead. Serious so THEN i, Said, OKAY i, will and then we don't talk then like we didn't talk about it. Again BUT i feel Like i'm in such like a bad place BECAUSE i don't this is not my information to be telling. Him but, yes this is my best friend and we do share.
Speaker 6: Everything BUT i think you're right because whatever you, say should it somehow get back to the people. Involved you're going to be on somebody's spit list or the other because of how you and how it came out to.
Speaker 4: Him is there a reason why he won't go talk to whoever it?
Speaker 23: Is not?
Speaker 7: Sure he said that he hasn't seen them, recently but you can pick up the.
Speaker 4: Phone, yeah do you think that that you're part of your not Telling? Pops is also he guy's an old, dude you know WHAT i? Mean like you want him to not have to worry about stuff like.
Speaker 7: That sure, THAT i love you so, Much, Pops but words get around after you Tell, pops he could possibly possibly tell my grandmother and then it spreads even. More so LIKE i just think THAT i need to stay out of, this but it's really affecting my relationship with him, now where like he doesn't want to come to me and tell me. Things he told me one of his fears was that whatever's going on is about, him And i've reassured him several times this has nothing to do with.
Speaker 4: You, well that's that is, interesting isn't it that we all automatically assume when somebody is not telling us something that it does involve, you if, oh they're talking about me or there's something that they're upset about or. Whatever so he's taking that. WAY i love them that he. Is, yeah you reacted the same WAY i reacted when she said. That you asked how THE mri was and he's, like, Well i'm not going to.
Speaker 9: Tell you.
Speaker 7: Eighty five eight five going on.
Speaker 4: Eight, yeah.
Speaker 7: This is our relationship, now AND i don't talk to About Like i'm gonna call the people involved and be, like can you please tell him what's going?
Speaker 10: On?
Speaker 4: Yeah how long has this been going on between you and? Pups? Uh two weeks have y'all gone to like Your tuesday dinners or whatever they.
Speaker 37: Do.
Speaker 4: No last week in the the story that is about what's going on is not about, you right or is?
Speaker 37: It?
Speaker 7: No it's it doesn't it's not. Me but because of who it is, about it involves.
Speaker 4: Me, okay so it?
Speaker 5: Does all?
Speaker 4: Right does it involve?
Speaker 6: Me she wouldn't be able to tell.
Speaker 4: You i'm not going to tell you what's going?
Speaker 7: On pops is? Line? Pops please please please do not say any.
Speaker 4: NAMES i don't call. IT i don't know if he's on the telling him that right?
Speaker 9: Now you?
Speaker 7: Know, Okay, okay you got.
Speaker 4: It, Okay So, pops you know that there are no names to be. Said. Pops how is? Uh how Is graham's AM? I i yesterday asking for a?
Speaker 9: Friend you don't have to Ask. GRAHAM i don't talk to.
Speaker 4: You that's literally exactly.
Speaker 9: How, No i'm just. Kidding but you, know we're both eighty. Six we live with, them and we think there might be a problem with us being. Here you think all kinds of things when you don't, know AND i don't want to be a problem to. Anyone and, Yeah anna AND i always have shared.
Speaker 4: Everything, yeah, yeah but you understand that this doesn't involve her to tell the, Story so she's trying to protect somebody who.
Speaker 9: Involves, YES i GUESS i understand that have grown, family so, right you are all.
Speaker 6: Family so why why didn't you go ask? Them are you nervous to ask the people who are involved what's going?
Speaker 9: On at one, Time anna told, Me, pops if you really want to Know Carl scott And trash that's my son and a daughter in law In. Georgia how WOULD i?
Speaker 7: Know first, off that's not exactly what was. Saying BUT i, said people, KNOW i, said ask, around do some.
Speaker 6: Digging, yeah you just don't want to be at the center of spreading.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 4: Yeah, SEE i wouldn't even go that. FAR i would just say to, him you know, What, pops this is something that you just live your. Life you've lived a, good, great long. Life you're. Loved it's not about. YOU i Think pop's also you being the The you're the the dad of the, house, RIGHT i, mean even Though anna you live With anna's mom and, dad you want everybody to be, okay and as a, parent you're you're now saying what CAN i do to help the? Situation?
Speaker 9: Right you know? What i'm not, Mad i'm. Offended, okay.
Speaker 30: A.
Speaker 4: Difference hold on a, Second, Brie what did you want to, Say?
Speaker 17: BRIE i wanted to Ask anna if you can ask the people, involved if it's okay to share With.
Speaker 4: Pop that's WHAT i.
Speaker 7: Think my next move was going to be like call them and be, like you need to talk to him because it's really affects us, now.
Speaker 4: Because, well it's affecting her relationship with her best buddy in the. World. Pops, hey by the, way well if it, does if.
Speaker 9: It doesn't involve, ME i don't know why we need to talk to someone.
Speaker 4: Else, well here's the. Deal if you're not going to go With anna TO, mgm maybe you AND i should be going TO mgm and hanging out with each.
Speaker 9: Other.
Speaker 4: POPS i will be. There the only problem is IF i know anything about what's going on, Here i'll probably tell you that's the. Problem. Pops how did it, feel.
Speaker 8: Though or, like how does it feel not being able to enjoy your best friend like you have for all of these?
Speaker 4: Years because it is this is.
Speaker 9: This is only a couple of, days and there's nothing wrong Between anna AND i just FEEL i should have her confidence and when she, said sometimes there's a problem when you Tell pops. Something, well way way back with her, mother don there used to be three ways to get a message. Around tell a, phone telegramm ar.
Speaker 4: Tell Don, tello hold, On carrie wants to say. Something what do you want to, Say?
Speaker 9: Carrie.
Speaker 17: Hey So i've been a teacher for many many self reported, retired and we used to tell our children it's not your story to, tell and we would leave it at, that and it seemed to.
Speaker 4: Do you do a teaching moment right now For, pops be like his teacher and tell him that.
Speaker 17: It's not, personal it's not about.
Speaker 14: You it's just not a story to.
Speaker 7: Tell thank.
Speaker 45: You.
Speaker 9: SORRY i get the.
Speaker 4: Message, Hey, kelly what's going?
Speaker 14: On, hey good, morning good?
Speaker 4: Morning what's going?
Speaker 14: ON i was going because whenever someone tells me, SOMETHING i always tell my best. Friend so if you think you're just telling, me you're telling me and my best. Friend AND i feel like that's how it is with as to keep the.
Speaker 4: Secret that is funny that there are times where if you're telling me, SOMETHING i have to tell. People Sometimes i'm going to Tell chelsea BECAUSE i don't want to keep a secret from my. Wife Because god, knows then an, actual you, know true secret will end up being something that will.
Speaker 7: See that side of. It BECAUSE i know THAT i usually would tell him absolutely, everything but because of the nature of this like it would be very problematic for.
Speaker 4: Me how about if you told me and THEN i Tell pops and it's not necessarily coming from.
Speaker 9: You, Mojo, Yeah. Mojo wouldn't you THINK i can't tell? You that means you're?
Speaker 4: Involved why don't you go? Downstairs where where do you live in the? House where where exactly are you?
Speaker 9: In we have our own plant. Upstairs we we're in the same, house but we don't live.
Speaker 4: Together so why don't you walk over to wherever everybody else is and say what the hell is going on and see if they'll tell? You will will they?
Speaker 9: NOT i tell you my daughter and her husband and are In virginia at a. Wedding they've been gone about five six to.
Speaker 4: Eighty here's WHAT i. Do it's, THEM i. Know here's WHAT i. DO i go through their. MAIL i go through their personal. Things maybe they left their computer. On why don't you go through their computer and see if you can find. SOMETHING i made a.
Speaker 9: Name i'm eighty six years. Old i've never even turned a computer.
Speaker 4: On oh my. Gosh all, right, Well anna is going to maybe ask who's involved if they can Tell, pops and then you'll find out and you'll realize this was all for Not but.
Speaker 9: You, see at my, AGE i can't. WAIT i don't even buy green bananas now BECAUSE i can't.
Speaker 4: Be that might be the greatest thing. EVER i love, You. Pops you're not going. Anywhere You're you're young and vibras.
Speaker 9: Right, Okay, hey thanks for getting into, it and this too will, pass but we got to get to the bottom of. IT i love, It.
Speaker 4: Pops take to take care of. Yourself you got. It you have a beautiful granddaughter that loves you very very.
Speaker 9: Much love to all of, you all.
Speaker 4: Right take, Care. Pops, Bye he's Still, yeah you gotta call.
Speaker 9: ME i changed my number so.
Speaker 27: It's most in The Morning's Road.
Speaker 5: Tour Vidio Music festival In.
Speaker 4: Vegas, yeah it's a two night. Festival night number One Bts, cardi B Goo Goo, Dolls Kenny, Chesney, Weezer Zara, Larson night number, Two Saturday, Night Benson, Boone Lady, Wilson Major, Laser Muse Snoop. Dog two Night, Festival the eighteenth and nineteenth Of. September right, now win a trip for two to go To vegas one thousand dollars spending. Cash text this word lucky l u c K y to two hundred two. Hundred text lucky to two hundred two hundred right, now and you could be winning a trip one thousand dollars and tickets to both nights of The iHeart Radio Music. Festival if you.
Speaker 30: Get a text confirming entry Plus iHeart Radio, info stand your data, message re supply.
Speaker 4: And pick up your phone if you get a call from an out of area. Number that's how we tell you that you want all right time now On mojo in the morning for AM i the a?
Speaker 31: Hole Hey, Magic so my dad has been trying to come back into my life after fifteen? Years WOULD i need the ahole IF i want to seem even though my mom doesn't want me to have a.
Speaker 4: Relationship with, them her dad has been trying to come back into her life after how many? Years did she? Say fifteen? Years after fifteen years of not being in her? Life would she be an a hole in doing this without mom's? Knowledge so initial a your voice disguised just like your little audio clip that's a talkback that you left us on the iHeart app. A your mom and your dad don't talk to each other. Anymore, no they.
Speaker 31: Haven't talked to each. Other and over fifteen, years.
Speaker 4: Did your dad just kind of did he take off or what? Happened so pretty.
Speaker 31: Much he left me and my mom for another woman and took the, house and then he married her started a new family with, her and my mom AND i pretty much we left our own devices and had to pick up on.
Speaker 4: Ourselves so dad has not been in both of your guys' lives for a. While and Then i'm assuming he just recently got.
Speaker 5: Back he just reached out of.
Speaker 6: Nowhere so why.
Speaker 4: Would you not tell your mom that he reached out to?
Speaker 31: You, well, obviously when you know he left us in that, state it was really hard for, her and you, Know i'll be, honest she's never really gotten over. It AND i don't even think she's going to forgive. HIM i think for, me going to see him might come across as an active.
Speaker 5: Betrayal why do.
Speaker 6: You want to see him so? Bad especially after knowing all of the things he did to you and your?
Speaker 31: MOM i wish there was like a simple answer to that BECAUSE i am angry, STILL i really. Am but he's still my father AND i want to MAYBE i need, closure or MAYBE i want to see what he's made of, himself or you, know MAYBE.
Speaker 32: I just want to see.
Speaker 4: Him is there a reason why now you feel like is the right?
Speaker 8: Moment has been something you've been considering for a, while or did a life event?
Speaker 9: Happen?
Speaker 31: Why, no, well no life, Event but on and off throughout the, Years i've thought about him reaching out to, me and you, know there's been points WHERE i wanted to reach out to, him but it just never felt. Right and, HONESTLY i was worried about the, disappointment like IF i reached out to, him he didn't want anything to do with. Me but since he reach out to, me he wants to have a place in my.
Speaker 4: Life CAN i ask how old you?
Speaker 5: Are, Oh i'm, Thirty so you're.
Speaker 4: Thirty so your dad left when you were a fifteen year old? Girl, yeah, okay that had to be really. Tough it.
Speaker 31: WAS i, mean you, KNOW i was just a young, girl and you, know sometimes you meet your father through those transitions in, life and he just picked up and.
Speaker 4: Left do you feel like if you do this that you're going to be not loyal to your, mom who kind of got you through a lot of.
Speaker 5: This, YEAH i really do.
Speaker 4: WORRY i first, OFF i think that you're a thirty year old woman, now AND i think that if you want to meet your, dad you should meet. Him BUT i also think that you should probably tell your mom that you're going to do. THIS i just feel like you might want to avoid any of the pain that she'll feel feeling like. YOU i don't, know is.
Speaker 8: Betrayal would that be a bit Trail? YEAH i think, so because it's almost like you're choosing this person who has done all of these bad things to, us and by choosing them and some you, know we're way, mentally it feels like you're picking them over.
Speaker 4: Me And i've been with you the entire. TIME lexi is initial a and a whole.
Speaker 18: Absolutely not you. KNOW i think it's so hard family. STUFF i, mean that's half of, you and there's always going to be some sort of part of you drawn to. That BUT i do think to just proceed with. Caution you have every right to see him if you want, to but just remember who raised you and who went through that hardship as. WELL i, MEAN i can't imagine having someone up and leave and happening to raise a small. Child SO i guess just proceed with. Caution OBVIOUSLY i don't know your, mother but to just remember what she had to go through as. Well but if you want to see, HIM i, mean they're there's nothing wrong with, THAT i don't.
Speaker 4: THINK i ALWAYS i wonder what your dad's motive is in, This, like why is he now suddenly coming back into your?
Speaker 6: Life did he say or do you know?
Speaker 13: Why?
Speaker 31: WELL i actually did worry that it was because he was like sick and dying and wanted someone to take care of.
Speaker 5: Him uh.
Speaker 31: Huh AND i did kind of ask him, like, hey are you? Sick is there something wrong with? You and he said, no he just wanted to see me just.
Speaker 4: Once, now all of a, sudden out of the, blue is he still with the woman that he left?
Speaker 10: With?
Speaker 8: Yes oh, wow, okay conscious might be eating his ass alive, Though, nanette what do you?
Speaker 5: Think?
Speaker 40: Oh, man, Okay i'm going through.
Speaker 9: THIS i have.
Speaker 40: My dad's never really been around and SO i had my sister started raising me half my life and my stepdad the other half of my, life AND i had to literally drop off paperwork to him yesterday and she was so bitter and we fought so.
Speaker 4: Bad last to get a hold.
Speaker 27: Out oh, wow.
Speaker 6: You had to drop those paperwork to your.
Speaker 40: Dad, yeah it was for a. Car he bought my old car so THAT i could get my new. One and he hasn't been in my live in, forever but he's trying to get to know my, daughter which he just recently, met and she's super.
Speaker 5: Bitter she does not like it at.
Speaker 4: All, wow that's. Wild you're going through a very similar situation where it's like there's a split in the family over the. Dad Jess AM i the a. Hole what do you?
Speaker 27: THINK i think a little.
Speaker 23: Bit AND i only said it Because i've actually been through a pretty similar.
Speaker 14: Situation you have to be extremely careful.
Speaker 23: When you have someone that's coming in into your life as a grown adult randomly out of the blue and suddenly wants this, relationship because typically there's an underlying. Motivation SO i think it's a little sketchy and the whole hiding it from SAYING i understand at the end of the, day like that person was there for, You so you still need to kind of have the discussion at least that's owed to, her you, know to her.
Speaker 4: MOM i, WORRY i wonder what his motive, is, like what is what is his? Racing?
Speaker 10: Why?
Speaker 9: Why?
Speaker 8: Now you, KNOW i even look at this like in my own, life, right like my dad, left well he went to jail first and then he you, know, left got a, divorce moved, out blah blah blah blah. Blah and there have been situations growing up WHERE i did feel like my mom felt the way IF i wanted to reach out to him or get close to, him because it's almost like they, come they swoop in and reap all the benefits when they ain't putting none of the work. In and when it comes to, motive when you start to get older AND i don't know if, you if, he if he's had health scares or your friends start to pass, around pass away, around so you start to realize the most important things in life are your, family and you start to have all of these checkpoints where LIKE i messed, up that was, wrong that was, wrong is, Wrong and it's kind of like a self healing potentially for him.
Speaker 4: Too to do do you think she should worry about his? Healing, well he didn't worry about her for the last fifteen. Years i'm not an eye for an eye type of. PERSON i don't THINK i not do it BECAUSE i was, Hurt LIKE i think you're operating from a place of pain, anyway and that's just a. Cycle SO i think you have to look internally and identify what you really feel like is going to get you towards true, healing so that you don't like. Pain the absence of pain doesn't mean. HEALING i just worry that if you don't tell, mom she's been the protector of you the whole, time she may not be able to be there to protect you if he does something bad. AGAIN i definitely agree she should tell, her, Though, jen you what do you, Think? Ken is she an a hole for not saying anything to her?
Speaker 5: Mom?
Speaker 15: Yes and that was my, point, like your mom is going to take this deeply. Personal i'm the mom in the, situation except for my ex. Husband he was abusive and so when we. DIVORCED i have three kids AND i took them all and a few years back my daughter came back to, me my eldest, daughter and she was, Like, mom it's really on my. Heart god told me to reach out to, him.
Speaker 19: LIKE i need to do, this AND i felt so betrayed AND.
Speaker 4: I told, It, yeah what did? She what did your daughter?
Speaker 15: Do we had a long talk about, it but because it was coming From, god how are you supposed to argue when it comes From? God god had put it on her heart when she was praying to try and reach. Out so she did talk to, him and they don't speak no, more but they did talk to her a little bit. There she didn't go see, them they just talked on the.
Speaker 27: Phone but still does.
Speaker 15: TODAY i feel betrayed by.
Speaker 4: That are you happy that He's are you happy that he's not part of her life right? Now or did it break your heart again second time that he did this to?
Speaker 15: Her, no because WHEN i finally, left what made me divorce, Him, like laying hands on me is one, thing but laying hands on her as. Another and so WHEN i started taking the beatings for her like, that that was what made me. Leave and for her to go back to doing, That, No i'm happy like. That the man is.
Speaker 11: Toxic my kids.
Speaker 15: Don't want to speak to.
Speaker 4: Him, wow WHAT a WHAT?
Speaker 9: A WHAT?
Speaker 4: A what's?
Speaker 15: That, yeah consultant consults her mom like it might break her. Heart you really need to have like an honest conversation and maybe if you're, religious pray about.
Speaker 34: It.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no that's, good that's good. Advice hold, On, Susan also the mom in the, situation you're the mom that stayed while the dad took, Off and how would you feel if you were the mother of initial a? HERE i think it's a right, Turn, Susan are you?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 5: Oh, Yes i'm?
Speaker 20: Here, Sorry, Yeah SO i am the.
Speaker 13: Mom who's?
Speaker 20: SO i was with my ex husband for twenty three. Years we have four children. Together it was a very toxic situation at the, end things that involved my children and things like, that and he was forced to. Leave when he was forced to, leave like, SO i live In, windsor he was forced to, leave and when he, left he moved all the way To, ottawa which is like an eight hour drive from. Here no contact with the kids barely at. All they do try to reach out to, him, though and, honestly sometimes it bugs me AND i hate it Because i'm, like how can you not see how horrible of a person he? Is but at the same, TIME i don't want to be the one that makes that decision for, Them LIKE i, LIKE i don't think she's an a, hole because LIKE i don't want them to come back on me later and be, like well we could have had a relationship with him and we didn't because.
Speaker 5: Of, You like so LIKE i.
Speaker 4: Don't that's.
Speaker 9: Why that's like my, Perspective like.
Speaker 20: Even THOUGH i hate him with every out of my, BODY.
Speaker 6: I don't want them to see that for themselves on their, Own LIKE.
Speaker 20: I want it to be their own. Decision and he reaches out like every six, months and they'll talk to him like Oh dad, called And i'm like, Okay like even Though i'm, Inside i'm, like but you have, To LIKE i just don't want to be the. Reason and LIKE i just think that maybe if she talked to her mom and explain to her, mom LIKE i just want to, see LIKE i want to it's been a long. TIME i want to give him the benefit of the. DOUBT i, mean every mom is, DIFFERENT i know personally, ME i understand maybe she, will BUT i do feel like if she's doing it behind her, back it could be there could be some like resentment out.
Speaker 4: There and to be honest with you and A i'm going to end on this note with, you to be, honest what what would it? Hurt to tell your, Mom you're still going to be able to do what you want to. Do, like are you worried that if you tell your mom she's gonna force you now not to see.
Speaker 31: HIM i just worry she's going to be disappointed in.
Speaker 4: Me she'll be more disappointed if she knows you capted it from.
Speaker 11: Her.
Speaker 6: Yeah and, also you, know going back to a few callers, ago maybe there's part of the story that she hasn't shared with you. Too and you, know maybe if you talk to her about you going back and forth in your head about wanting to see him or, not she'll she can share and that might change your. Decision, okay thank, you thanks.
Speaker 4: For sharing with. Us good. Luck let us know what. Happens, okay Am iv a hole.
Speaker 5: And you'll get, come Get.
Speaker 30: Come is The war of The roses coming up in less than fifteen minutes on the Mot joe in the, Morning.
Speaker 4: Mojoe in the. Morning that's and that's kiss now five?
Speaker 5: Five oh you know what time it?
Speaker 13: Is are you?
Speaker 45: Ready you're waking up with? Hotel these are the horners shows On No. Go they love us like The iHeart. Logo we got five that's six fifty. Five if you were looking for? Mode what was this? Ketchup creeping on the low low week? Days from the ten thirty it goes. Down you picking for the throwback throw down thirty on the thirty foot the noose on your.
Speaker 5: Tomline ONLY O kiss sets it next to.
Speaker 4: Nine five, Five let's go with.
Speaker 9: Three.
Speaker 4: Yeah by the, way that guy is a hell of a. Golfer Terry woods in the. House that guy can hit that. Ball all, Right good, morning It's mojo in The Morning. Show good to have you guys here with us. Today we still got more to come at over an hour left of this radio, program so we're gonna give you an opportunity to hopefully get a little laughing, there but we are gonna get you pissed. Off AND i hate to say, This this war of the roses is one of the war of the roses THAT i would have to say will go down in a memory for me because it's a guy cheating on his wife while she's battling cancer and she just sounds too, sweet sounded very, sweet and listeners were very good to come to her. Rescue so you'll hear that coming up here in a.
Speaker 30: Second cheat and you'll get, caught is The war of The roses In minutes Of mojo and the.
Speaker 4: Warning Ed sharon tickets your chance to. Win text to, Win Text, sharon not sh a r O, n but s h e e r a n so like his last. Name so text that to nine five five zero. Zero Text sharon to nine five five zero. Zero sharon scheren sheron like a Sheer. Sharon text that to nine five five zero zero standard text dator ates to. Apply you could go See Ed sharon At Ford Field.
Speaker 27: Mojo in The Morning's dirty on the.
Speaker 4: Thirty all, Right, shannon what you got in this hour is dirty well.
Speaker 6: Bred pick starting off with him opening up about falling off the wagon just a few weeks, actually after being spotted drinking some cocktails At Taylor swift And Travis kelsey's.
Speaker 3: Wedding this, Morning Brett pitt opening, up revealing To esquire that he once experienced suicidal, thoughts the sixty two year old SAYING i just couldn't just didn't see a way.
Speaker 6: Out the pain was so.
Speaker 3: Oppressive asked what brought on the troubled period of his, Life pitt would only say family. Stuff Angelina joelee Accused pitt of being drunk on a flight From france to la in twenty, sixteen claiming he was verbally and physically aggressive with her and their, children allegedly choking one of their older kids and grabbing her by the head and shaking. Her pitt has denied the allegations and was never, charged But jolie filed for. Divorce in recent, years some of their six children have taken legal steps to Drop pitt from their last. Names after the, Split pitt says he got sober and joined Alcoholics.
Speaker 6: Anonymous he spoke about it last.
Speaker 41: YEAR i just thought there was just incredible man sharing, yes you, know their, experiences their their, foibles their, missteps their, wants their their, aches and.
Speaker 5: Just and a lot of humor with.
Speaker 4: It AND i thought it was really special. Experience but in.
Speaker 3: A new, Interview pitt reveals he's now drinking, again, SAYING i was sober for seven years and THEN i got back off the wagon in a more restrained. MANNER i got overconfident a couple of times went, yep, nope not good for.
Speaker 6: ME i can have a, few BUT i can't have a. LOT i have to be professional about it through it.
Speaker 3: All pitt says he knows how his life looks from the outside acknowledging you're talking to a guy who won the.
Speaker 4: LOTTERY i don't know If i've ever known anybody that can go through rehab and then just try to dabble.
Speaker 27: In.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Again i've.
Speaker 8: Never gone to, rehab But i've definitely had my battle with, alcohol AND i got.
Speaker 4: Mentioned on the.
Speaker 8: Show been through two drunk driving, incidents were on, total both, cars and been through. That and there is a period of overconfidence or ego where you SAY i can have one and as you, know you put a crack in the.
Speaker 4: Door before you know it is wide. Open, Yeah and it sounds like he's kind of going through.
Speaker 37: That.
Speaker 4: Yeah pray for him and everybody else out.
Speaker 19: There.
Speaker 6: Addiction, Yesterday President trump signed an executive order giving parents more say over childhood. Vaccines so this new plan would cut the recommended vaccine schedule from eighteen diseases to, one dropping the recommendation that all kids have to get THE covid, vaccine and it also suggests spreading the vaccinations out over like five doctor, visits instead of giving a bunch of them at one.
Speaker 4: Time it is essential to.
Speaker 47: Our research efforts that we have the very best vaccine recommendations in the entire, world so we're reducing. Them parents can still choose to give their children all of.
Speaker 4: The vaccinations if they.
Speaker 47: Wish it's up to the parents who are making recommendations that are, strong but it's up to the.
Speaker 4: Parents doctors ain't happy. That pediatricians were upset by. That they didn't like it so. Interesting the vax.
Speaker 6: Three boys are extending there into The Millennium residency at The spear In Las vegas with three shows excuse, Me New Year's Eve january, one In january, two So New Year's, Eve New Year's, day and Then january. Second so if you want to go, there they've already played forty seven sold out shows for more than seven hundred and fifty one thousand. Fans he called me this morning and he's, LIKE i have.
Speaker 4: SOME i talked To. Lee talked To lee yesterday And lee was, like because it's not THAT i don't Want shannon to. GO i Asked lee for. Ticket lee was able to get me two. Tickets, Well, SHANNON i imagine do you THAT.
Speaker 6: I want to BE i don't want to pay for a hotel room In vegas On New Year's. Eve that would be so dang expensive, though that's the, problem, honestly but maybe like the SECOND i. DON'T i would, go BUT.
Speaker 4: I think though that you're you're looking on too short. Sighted you don't you don't pay for the hotel. Room you have west pay for the. Hotel you're, good it's a good. Time it would be so, excited or invite somebody to come with and if you get free, tickets they got to pay for the hotel. Room stick stick them with the hotel. Room we don't, interesting all.
Speaker 6: RIGHT i think there's.
Speaker 4: Always brothels and hostels you don't have or or you stay used totay at one of the uh the ones where you get just rent a large review strife. Set.
Speaker 6: Okay so, LASTLY i heard this story this morning and this would have made me. Crazy so a late night flight From British columbia To toronto this week had to be canceled because a child refused to be buckled in their. Seat Porter airlines flight four four four expected to leave at ten thirty in the. Evening already a late. Flight i'm already in a bad. Mood it starts taxiing when a flight attendant noticed a kid standing on the. Seat, okay so they're like almost out to the. Run the adult with the child nor the crew were able to get the child. Buckled this went on for over an, hour and people, say what was happening was they would get the kid buckled and he or SHE i don't know which would slide out from under the buckle and go under the seat and stay there and they couldn't get him out from under the. Seat they finally get him, out they do this whole thing over again and just kept going under the. Seat the aircraft can't take off if that's the, case so the crew had to go back to the. Terminal everybody had to get off the. Flight it was too late to refile the paperwork to do like a delayed, departure so everybody had to get a hotel and go back the following after noon to take their flight To. TORONTO i would be so. Upset and by the, way witnesses on this flight, say the child actually wasn't being like braddy or. Uncontrollable it was just this like game of sliding out of the seatbelt going under the. Seat but everybody, said, like the child wasn't being a. JERK i kept hearing that from all the like you know, clips but you.
Speaker 4: Think that having a screaming baby pisses people off on a, plane or you feel uncomfortable with. That imagine your kid has to you have to go back to.
Speaker 6: The gate and everybody has to get, off get a. Hotel oh my gosh. Yea or if you missed anything, today you can always go back and catch up on the podcast on the iheartradiot.
Speaker 5: Directly from the.
Speaker 27: Source Its mojo in The. Morning It's dirty on the.
Speaker 4: Thirty this is your captain. Speaking thanks for.
Speaker 27: Listening you are now for you to walk around naked and listen To.
Speaker 4: MOJO i love waking up To mojo in The morning the morning except for a, kid and my grandma would have whipped his. Hands time now For war The roses On mojo in The, Morning.
Speaker 30: Catching cheeters And Proud i'm sorry to get your home For boar of The Roses Uno joe in The.
Speaker 4: Morning tammy thinks that her husband cheated on her or has been cheating on. Her and the worst part of this whole thing Is tammy has been battling some illness and, uh first and foremost before we even get into him and all this, stuff how are you feeling? Right Now.
Speaker 19: I'm feeling better.
Speaker 4: Physically, yeah but this is something that's weighing on.
Speaker 11: You, yeah, Absolutely AND i don't know what to.
Speaker 4: Do why do you think that he's been cheating on? You and why do you believe that it started and happened a lot when you were going through your? Illness, WELL i was doing.
Speaker 19: For three weeks BECAUSE i was in the hospital and my garage door alarm on my phone kept going off and like midnight one, Am.
Speaker 4: So in the middle of the. Night why you you would have he would have visitors that would visit at your. House, WELL i don't know why it would.
Speaker 19: Be opening in the middle of the. Night and he says he has no. Idea, well he was, there and he says he doesn't know why the garage door was.
Speaker 25: Open.
Speaker 4: Right he wouldn't stay with you at when you were in the hospital.
Speaker 19: Barely it was mostly my sister and my mom who were with me the whole.
Speaker 6: Time and prior to you being in the, hospital was your relationship okay or were you having some doubts about how he was behaving or like how you guys, Were.
Speaker 19: She's been, weird like lean to me on edge for no. REASON i DON'T.
Speaker 4: I got, yeah, no, no, no and then you got.
Speaker 19: What now they got in the hospital and this garage door, thing which is, weird and he's.
Speaker 10: Being he's being.
Speaker 4: Weird so do you not think that maybe he's gone through kind of a tough time and worrying about? You or do you think he's not even thinking of?
Speaker 19: You if he was thinking to, me he would come and visit me in the, hospital don't you?
Speaker 4: Think, OKAY i get. It, yeah.
Speaker 19: He says he said he had a lot of work to do and couldn't take off. Work, well you don't work twenty four to, seven do?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 4: Yeah does he you think maybe it could have been family coming to stay with? Him or did you do you do you think that there's anybody else that could Have? NOW i feel bad that you're having to deal with. This i'm happy that you are in a better place health wise right? Now are you sure you want to find out the answer to what's going?
Speaker 19: ON i don't know because he's.
Speaker 11: He's not telling me. Anything so this is the only way we can do.
Speaker 9: It all.
Speaker 4: Right we're gonna call him up to see where he's going to send a dozen free. Roses we're hoping that the roses go to, you or at least we're hoping that we get your.
Speaker 25: Answer got they better.
Speaker 19: After leaving me in the hospital by, Myself, well well my mom and my sister who actually care about.
Speaker 5: Me All, right.
Speaker 4: Mute your, Phone, tammy so that he doesn't get. Suspicious, okay all, right it's wore the. Roses.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hi i'm looking For. Raymond, yeah you got?
Speaker 7: Them, Hi?
Speaker 6: Raymond how are you this? Morning?
Speaker 27: Yeah what's just?
Speaker 6: Regarding my name Is nicole And i'm calling you from an online floral. Company we're brand. New we're called roses bloom dot com with an offer for a three dozen long stemmed red roses if you can answer two survey. Questions what do you mean an?
Speaker 4: Offer so eight.
Speaker 5: You answered the.
Speaker 6: Survey questions for, me and we at roses boom dot com can gift you a dozen long stemmed red roses to send to the person of your choice anywhere in the or anywhere in the, country excuse, me completely free of charge to.
Speaker 4: You, Okay, okay what's the?
Speaker 6: Catch, no, really no. Catch we're just hoping that in the, future a few cent, flowers you will have such a good experience with us that you'll want to use us.
Speaker 4: Again how many?
Speaker 6: Roses it's a dozen and they go out? Today. Yep CAN i ask you the two? Questions, okay have you purchased flowers in the past six? Months REMAND.
Speaker 5: I don't think. So maybe.
Speaker 43: Once, YEAH i don't buy a lot of.
Speaker 6: Flowers, okay do you plan on purchasing flowers in the next six?
Speaker 4: Months it wasn't on my?
Speaker 6: List, no, okay that's actually ALL i needed from. You and, now AS i thank you for participating in that, Survey i'm now authorized to gift you that floral. Arrangement SO i just need a first and a last name of who you want these to go to? Today, okay let me take a.
Speaker 9: Second how about To?
Speaker 4: Rachel?
Speaker 6: Okay and What's rachel's phone?
Speaker 4: NUMBER i don't do?
Speaker 27: You do you really need?
Speaker 9: THAT i.
Speaker 6: Do i'll explain why in a. Second BUT i do need her phone?
Speaker 4: Number, okay it's three one.
Speaker 6: Three and what's her relationship to?
Speaker 4: You she's a friend of.
Speaker 5: Mine.
Speaker 6: Okay and just confirming that a dozen red roses is okay to?
Speaker 43: Send, yeah, yeah she won't be expecting, them but, yeah, okay who says not of?
Speaker 4: Flowers? Right, NO i get.
Speaker 6: It sometimes people send them to like a, coworker you, know AND i always just want to double check that it's not gonna not going to cause any. Issues, Okay, So, raymond we do something unique at roses bloom dot. Com and so in this, Case rachel today will get a text message alerting her that she has a floral delivery when they get, delivered and it's also going to have a voice memo from, you basically our little twist on the paper. Card So i'm gonna go ahead and record that with you here in just a. Second she'll be able to play and then know who the flowers are from and hear your. Message, okay does that make?
Speaker 5: Sense, sure let's do.
Speaker 6: It, Okay i'm gonna count you. Down you say whatever it is you'd like to, say and then when you stop, Talking i'll come back on and stop the. Recording three two, one.
Speaker 5: Surprised i'll see you.
Speaker 6: Later, Okay And, raymond this call is being recorded for quality and training. Purposes are you okay with?
Speaker 10: That?
Speaker 4: YEAH i guess. Yeah, okay are we?
Speaker 40: Done?
Speaker 4: Raymond i'm gonna real quick jump on and just tell you some last minute stuff and then we're gonna send those flowers. Off BUT i just gotta let you know one last thing before we.
Speaker 43: Discollect, yeah who are?
Speaker 4: You, Well i'm From roses bloom dot. Com SO i just wanted to let you know that while you have been sending the flowers off and sending them to your, friend that your, Wife, tammy has been listening and and just heard you send flower to another. Woman and he's just, Gone, Tammy we're very.
Speaker 12: Sorry, well NOW i, know.
Speaker 4: Do you know this friend or know of this? Friend, no so it's not somebody that you've ever heard of, before so you would know you would know his actual friend's.
Speaker 12: Friends mm, HMMM i THOUGHT i, did but, No, Wow.
Speaker 4: TAMMY i want you to hang on the, phone, okay so that we can walk you through. This, Okay, okay.
Speaker 5: Busted again about.
Speaker 6: That day and hanging on the. Bedrooms it's your.
Speaker 27: Home For war of The.
Speaker 5: Roses mojo in The, Morning.
Speaker 1: DETROIT wusnx Obsceeded, GRANDMOTHERS SIMI Vts Tildo chutnel ninety five five one four FIVE snx and ninety two Five KISS, fm.
Speaker 5: An iHeartRadio station Guaranteed.
Speaker 30: Human call the show now eight four Four Mojo live eight four, four sixty sixty five sixty five four.
Speaker 4: EIGHT i can say with all confidence that if you cheat on your wife when she is battling cancer and in the, hospital you are the worst human being in the. World the mere fact that your wife is in a hospital and you are inviting somebody back to your place because you have now the ability to be able to have your place to, yourself you are the worst human being that lives in this, world and that is on this. Planet eight four Tour Mojo live eight four four six sixty five six five four. Eight has anybody experienced this? Before is anybody ever experienced where they were cheated on during one of the worst moments of their, Life, like and it could be doesn't have to be an, illness BUT i would think that these would be the. Ones it could be actually given birth to a, baby which would be another one of those. Moments it's, like here you, are you're with child at the, hospital and all of a sudden they're with some girl Named candae or SOMEBODY i don't. Know eight four Four Mojo live eight four four six sixty five sixty five four Eight heartbreaks For. Tammy that was one of those ones too that we kind of waited off on for a little bit before we gave you an opportunity to hear that wore the roses because it was a tough. One we wanted to make sure that she was.
Speaker 8: Okay she always she already going through cancer and at The. Harbary, yeah and you know, What, honestly she's going to come out of this great because of here's.
Speaker 6: The, thing because of her mom and her sister who.
Speaker 4: And all of, us we're gonna we now put her out there and we got to save from prayers and hope that everything goes good for her rid of two. Cancers, yeah hold, on, Misfit nicole is on with us right. NOW i want to start with, You, nicole because here's a woman who has. Battled, Nicole you okay with us sharing your your battle that you've. Had, Absolutely nicole's had cancer and it has right battling and right, NOW i think once you have, cancer you always have, cancer, Right you're always testing and worried and. Everything, Right turn your radio, Down, nicole turn the radio.
Speaker 44: Down oh, okay, sorry good, Morning.
Speaker 4: Nicole what are you thinking when you're listening to?
Speaker 44: That you know WHEN i was listening driving in initially when you asked her was he struggling with dealing with her. DIAGNOSIS i thought that was it, because to be, transparent my own husband struggled with it and we were kind of going through the motions and he had a tough time dealing with me having. Cancer so ORIGINALLY i, Thought, okay maybe that's. It but when he said see you later on the voice, Record i'm, like.
Speaker 21: Oh, hell MAY i just feel so bad for.
Speaker 4: Her any words that you can give, her Any nicole? Wisdom, yeah you know.
Speaker 44: SHE i think sometimes women we don't listen to that little voice inside of us that lets us know when something is going, on BECAUSE.
Speaker 19: I think she knew and just calling with. Confirmation and you, know.
Speaker 44: When you beat something like, cancer you get a new lease on life and you feel like it's your second chance and you don't have time to be wasting his second chance or a. Loser you, know find somebody who really loves, you because life is, precious and you, know when you see, cancer you just have a whole new outlook of life that you didn't have. Before and so my hope is that she just gets the healing that she. Needs sounds like she has.
Speaker 19: A corner with her mom and her sister and just work on. Healing herself and moving.
Speaker 4: On you, know love, You, Nicole love you, guys take care of. Yourself thanks for the, advice and thank you for.
Speaker 6: Calling she didn't even go to visit her in the hospital. Too, yeah like really really gets, Me.
Speaker 4: Michelle what's? Up good?
Speaker 14: Morning roll are you?
Speaker 5: Guys we're doing?
Speaker 4: Okay you wanted to comment on this ward of the?
Speaker 32: Roses, yes, like my heart is really raaking for. Her i'll tell you out of something, similar not with, cancer but for my youngest. Son she was seventeen at the, time and my son has to stick my. Brothers but he had tried to take the gold. Life so he was in the hospital for three weeks fighting for his. Life and he's good. Now you, know he's twenty. Five but my husband worked in the, plant WHICH i work in the plant now, Too but instead of being up there with, him he was at work cheating on me during the exact same time that my son, was you, know fighting for his.
Speaker 4: Life, well while his son is, well his son is in the hospital after making an attempt at his. Life he. Is, yes he's cheating on you at that, time.
Speaker 32: Yes AND i found. OUT i found out two months after the, fact and WHEN i seen the text messages back and forth between him and this. Lady it was the same date that my son was in the, hospital AND i was up there for three weeks. Straight you, KNOW i lived up there with my son pretty, much going back and forth to work, myself and THEN i would go back. There you, know barely ever went home to see my other two kids BECAUSE i was up there for my.
Speaker 9: Son.
Speaker 4: Wow you, know, yeah now that's that's not. Good i'm assuming he doesn't have a relationship with his son right now or have they been able to heal.
Speaker 32: That, no, No, wow, son we don't have a relationship with none of. Them but my youngest son doesn't want nothing to ever do with them again because you, know that affected, him and then my son went to confront. Him my excusion was, Like i'm not ready to talk about all of this right, Now.
Speaker 4: Jezus, well thank you for the. Call i'm sorry about. THAT i, mean these this is a common thing because listen to all these callers that are on our phone lines, Here, shannon what did you find out while you were? Battling first, off your your boyfriend at the, time right It it was my.
Speaker 8: Boyfriend at the.
Speaker 29: Time no longer think THAT i had open heart, surgery and WHEN.
Speaker 17: I was, sent the surgeon SAID i could.
Speaker 16: Not be left alone for at least a.
Speaker 29: WEEK i had to be with somebody, constantly took me, home got me, settled and then Said i'm gonna go get, food and then didn't come back for two days because he ended up going and spending time with his side piece for.
Speaker 6: Two how did you finally figure out that he was with another?
Speaker 16: WOMAN i kind, of, well he was kind of messing around with me the whole.
Speaker 4: Time not kind, of he definitely.
Speaker 29: Was but when he didn't answer the, phone AND i just put two and two together AND i.
Speaker 16: Knew that's where he.
Speaker 24: Was and he just had all these excuses and.
Speaker 27: It was pretty.
Speaker 29: BAD i had a hard time getting out of bed by, myself AND i had to crawl to the bathroom BECAUSE i was so. Weak And edith didn't care about. That so when you said the lowest of the lowest kind of person that would leave somebody when they need, somebody you're totally right because he is.
Speaker 4: Garbage. Yeah, yeah For. Tammy. Please.
Speaker 29: Uh when he showed his disregard for her and not being at the, hospital that right, there he's not worth that she needs to take care of herself and she doesn't need that holding her. Down she has, enough so she's better off without.
Speaker 4: Him thank, You, SHANNON i appreciate. It i'm sorry that you dealt with that. Voice this guy is, initial k, kay what happened to?
Speaker 13: YOU i.
Speaker 10: Had a.
Speaker 31: BABY i had already struggled with my last, pregnancy AND i really didn't want this, baby but my ex convinced me that we should see, there that it would be. Fine and AFTER i had, him APPARENTLY i had postpartum.
Speaker 19: Depression he is.
Speaker 31: The one that brought it up to. Me and after a little BIT i found out that he was sleeping with his baby mama because he has need.
Speaker 4: To he told her he had needs. To he said he had.
Speaker 7: Paying attention to.
Speaker 4: Him and you're going through postpartum depression and the man, SAYS i have needs and that's where he.
Speaker 5: Went, YEAH i wasn't there for.
Speaker 23: Him so With.
Speaker 4: How are you doing?
Speaker 6: Now hopefully he stayed with?
Speaker 4: Her now you're doing?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: Yeah is he with her?
Speaker 4: Still?
Speaker 13: No he.
Speaker 31: Doesn't he's just convenient for.
Speaker 6: Him but he never went. That good, riddance and you're not with him obviously.
Speaker 4: Anymore so good. Good my. GOODNESS i got to be honest with. You these are depressing situations. HERE i cannot believe that you hear. This and, uh you know that there is a person that quite possibly would be that into themselves that instead of being there for their loved one that's, battling can't her? Postpartum you? Know, Uh pam on with us right. Now, pam you battled, cancer and when you battled, cancer you found out that your husband was cheating on. You, yes he.
Speaker 13: Was and.
Speaker 21: Then WHILE i was at the end of my, cancer he got cancer and then.
Speaker 4: Passed oh, god were you happy that he got? Cancer BUT.
Speaker 19: I know that's.
Speaker 21: Bad But i'm not happy he got, Cancer But I'M i was glad that he was.
Speaker 4: Gone you're glad that he? Died, NO i.
Speaker 21: WAS i was happy that he. DIED i gotta be.
Speaker 4: HONEST i get. IT i hate to say, it BUT i get it. TOO i get. It you know that, guys the guys uh, arraging uh hemorrhoid.
Speaker 5: You, know, yeah he.
Speaker 19: Was and the bad part about it is.
Speaker 21: While we worked in a hospital and a lot of people did not, know and they would always come up and, Say, gosh what a great guy he.
Speaker 6: Was and this and, that, oh that just had to just really make you so so.
Speaker 4: Fiery it.
Speaker 21: DID i went to, counseling and my counselor said that when people came up and said that to, ME i could feel free to say what, happened not to bring it up, initially but if they started going on and on about how great he, WAS i was free to say something BECAUSE i would just in my mind, think you just don't know what a vile person he.
Speaker 4: Was, yeah how are you doing, Now? Pam are you doing okay?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 4: Yes, good much much. Better, Yeah and we're hoping That tammy is able to go through what you've gone, through and that is some.
Speaker 19: Healing i'm hoping that she gets rid of.
Speaker 5: Him, yeah.
Speaker 4: Maybe he'll get cancer.
Speaker 6: Too this this is WHAT i don't. SAY i, mean this is one THAT i, KNOW i. Know this is WHEN i really want an update on.
Speaker 4: Though, yeah we got to get an update on this. One, pam thank you for the. Call we appreciate.
Speaker 19: It thank, You bye bye.
Speaker 4: Bye those are crazy, ones crazy crazy crazy. Calls, uh if you want to hear That war of The. Roses just a little bit, ago a wife who's battling cancer finding out that her husband is cheating while she is in the. Hospital you can go listen to the Podcast zach's got It.
Speaker 5: Up, Hey he's a lot of, things but it's Not mojo in The.
Speaker 4: Morning my idea of camping is The Hampton.
Speaker 5: End mojo guaranteed human.
Speaker 30: More than twenty million podcast downloads in twenty twenty, five And mojo did most of.
Speaker 4: Them, okay this Is mojo in The. Morning all, right it Is mojo in The. Morning good to have you guys here with. Us phone numbers eight four to Four Mojo. Live text line to get through to us is nine to five to five zero. Zero if you would like to add a comment or you've got a story to tell, us text us and text call. Me and you don't don't text the, story just text call me and we're going to call you to get your story from. You and tell us if you're a first time long, time because we would like to Know kevin has been seeing this lovely lady with that none of us have had an opportunity to actually see except for you've seen a picture of. Her have you met her face to face and talked to? HER i have. Not, okay the way that you looked is looking very.
Speaker 28: OH i have?
Speaker 10: It.
Speaker 6: Okay SO i was looking At kevi Because i'm, like HAVE i did? It did we meet her that?
Speaker 4: NIGHT i don't think.
Speaker 37: So.
Speaker 4: Okay So kevin has been talking to this lady and she has Told kevin that she's got something that she wants him to.
Speaker 8: Do that's, clean, right, yeah, Absolutely but do you, all like when you've been in relationships and you're, married have you had to make him prove himself in some?
Speaker 4: Way like do you put him through a test or make him do?
Speaker 6: Anything maybe not like, intentionally BUT i think maybe SUBCONSCIOUSLY i have or.
Speaker 4: Do give me an example of?
Speaker 6: What, YEAH i, GUESS i don't know what you. Mean, specifically it.
Speaker 4: Was actually in the.
Speaker 8: Bed, no, no, no this isn't at, all although it could be, used you, know for that if it needed. To but she said that she needs to ensure that her man can physically lift her. Why she said it makes her feel protected and safe should something. Happens she needs to make sure THAT i can pick her up and get her out of.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 4: Huh so she was, like can you lift? Me wait a? Second so it was she wants you to pick her like actually pick her like Her, okay stop for your, Shoulder So, lydia you're. There When lydia told me this, TOPIC i completely misunderstood when you, Said heydukekev's topic about his, girlfriend you, know picking him up or picking her. UP i thought you meant you having to go kind of and pick her up in a. Car realize that's something that happened last. Week BUT, i, oh that's a different. Story BUT i didn't realize you wanted you to physically actually have to Do can you even lift me?
Speaker 9: Up?
Speaker 8: Like she's, LIKE i gotta be with a man and if something pop, OFF i can make sure he can get us out of.
Speaker 4: There if you can't even lift me, Up, like what the hell CAN i do with?
Speaker 30: You?
Speaker 4: Interesting so did you just scoop her? Up IMPROVE i picked?
Speaker 5: Her?
Speaker 4: Yeah and how did that? Go she was, like, OKAY i guess you. Can't so how easy was it to pick her? Up? Like what what if you had didn't like require, like hold on, sake let me get my eggs? Right it wasn't like that.
Speaker 7: LIFTED i think somebody maybe a little bit heavy, up but like having to walk with, them like if you were taking her out of the house and it was on. Fire, NO i.
Speaker 4: Walked a little. Bit, okay do women like to be? Carried? Like do they want to? Be you know you used to be like you're going to carry, me you know into like if you got, married would you want to? Be did you be scooped up and picked up and carried by your?
Speaker 9: Man is?
Speaker 4: That is that something that romantic to?
Speaker 7: Like hang, On i'm not gonna. Lie i've Had i've recently seen always wanted to pick me?
Speaker 4: Up, yeah and do what like just? Curls?
Speaker 7: Suret actually, yes when we were baking cookies and things.
Speaker 4: Of that, nature grab, you pick you up and throw you on the, bed.
Speaker 7: Pick me up and do. Things, Okay, YEAH i feel like it's hard to, like hold On SOMETIMES i.
Speaker 6: Feel, like one that's not important to, me but if it is to, her that that is to. Her BUT i means there have been occasions where he's had to pick. Me he hasn't had, to but he has opted to pick me. Up like If i'm wearing shoes that are really uncomfortable and he's, like get on my, Back i'll go the rest of the. Weak, yeah.
Speaker 4: A piggyback? Ride is that necessarily pick? Enough like if you did, that is that NOT i feel like a piggy back is.
Speaker 6: Easier, yeah for, sure they'll get you out of.
Speaker 4: Anywhere i'm not discounting at. All how about if you put her on your shoulders and play a game Of Marco polo in a? Pool, WELL i THINK i don't know that that would be. INTERESTING i think once you got him up, there the chicken. Fights, YEAH i can, swim you know how the drum?
Speaker 8: Straight so you passed the, test, yeah for sure with flying.
Speaker 4: Cops do you have any tests for?
Speaker 10: Her?
Speaker 9: No, no, NO i.
Speaker 4: DON'T i don't have anything that comes my. Mom i'm, like you have to be able to do this.
Speaker 8: NOW i would prefer if she was good at certain things, right AND i mean it would help the, relationship you, know and it's. Longevity should that be what this? Is you, know it'd be harder to withstand some. Things has she cooked, You, Amelia, no that's supposed to be.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow get a terrible. Cook SHE'S i, mean from What i've.
Speaker 8: Seen like she she's pretty well. Versed, plates she, cooked she posts her. Plates, okay are you sure that for?
Speaker 25: Her?
Speaker 4: NOT i, MEAN i face, armor she'd be in the.
Speaker 6: Kitchen has she po at your house? Yet?
Speaker 4: No not asked that the other.
Speaker 8: Day i'm, LIKE i know you in here doodling like you have to do to like you've been over several, nights and she's like she wanted them type where it's too fresh or she wants to hide. That, yeah haven't smelled a fart or. Anything what's, Up?
Speaker 4: Sarah Hi?
Speaker 48: HI i wanted to say that WHEN i was looking for a man back in my college, DAYS i always SAID i wanted him to weigh like at least two hundred.
Speaker 26: Pounds that, way.
Speaker 19: WHEN i got, pregnant he would still weigh more than.
Speaker 4: Me that's. Good, yeah, no skinny guys, Exactly that's that's. Funny have you ever had your man pick you up like and carry you Like kevin just did with a? Scroll.
Speaker 19: Yeah, Yeah well he tries to wrestle me AND i try to fight.
Speaker 6: Back and.
Speaker 4: Quick question about picking? Up is it necessarily picking up if it's not just in your, Arms like what if you put through over your shoulder like a like a firefighter would if if he was rescuing, You is that picking you? Up or is that? Cheating?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah because if that's if that's, okay Then shannon getting a piggyback ride From wes is just as, Okay like it's not necessary because you're not using just arm, strength you're using body strength and back. Strength to, me, yeah do you have you ever Picked wes up? BEFORE i don't, know give.
Speaker 9: Him.
Speaker 4: Yeah if in the case of a if there was a fire in your house and you fell, down like IF i IF i there was a fire in our house AND i was smoking elated AND i had a lot of smoke in my smoking, elation you know WHAT i, Mean, oh smoking, ELATED i think swept the firefighter's hell And i'm laying on the. Floor my wife would not be able to, say yes she.
Speaker 6: Can there's a she drag you.
Speaker 4: Out there's a. Process she would get you out my.
Speaker 6: Legs and also in those, situations something happens and you're adrenaline allows you to lift and do things that you never thought you could, do AND i just got to like lay you out on the.
Speaker 4: Ground there's like a whole, thing like a leg and like a turnover.
Speaker 9: THING i.
Speaker 4: CARRIED i Carried chelsea into the hotel that we were getting married, At like she, exclaims she does this whole thing about HOW i made her walk through the rain and stuff like. That so we were kidding with each. OTHER i. DID i did make her walk through the but Why BUT i, said all, Right i'm gonna carry you into the room, then because that's kind of like the, thing you, know it's kind of like something cute that you would see in a movie and stuff like. That AND i carried her in and the only thing that was difficult was the dress that she was wearing was. Big it was like a big dress at that, time and so it was.
Speaker 5: All over the.
Speaker 4: Place but she was very.
Speaker 8: Light so tomorrow, morning we have to Carry shannon And anna through the studio in case there's a fire?
Speaker 4: Runner what About lydia And? Bianca would you want your guys to carry you like? This do you want your guys to be able to pick you up and left?
Speaker 37: You?
Speaker 6: YEAH i would like, it BUT i just would, think, oh like what if he, Can't and Then i'll, look you, know fat.
Speaker 31: Listen Sometimes bryce tries to pick me up and then he's shaking.
Speaker 6: His legs and he's like falling, over AND i was so, Bad.
Speaker 4: So i'm, like don't worry about. It i'm, like, shoot, hey, look have you ever Picked?
Speaker 9: Bryce?
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 6: Come, Here i'll put you run over my.
Speaker 4: Shoulder, Hey, jen what's going? On it's mojo in the.
Speaker 11: Morning, Hi mojo over the shoulder is?
Speaker 15: Hot like handle?
Speaker 38: Me?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 4: Really and.
Speaker 9: Do you like?
Speaker 4: This do you like the booty smack? Too?
Speaker 19: Yes that is?
Speaker 13: Hot do?
Speaker 10: It?
Speaker 4: Okay, well all, right we'll try that sometime WHEN i see you, There, Jen, okay all, right you got. It take care of, yourself all. Right so she's cooking for cav. Tomorrow that's the. Plan we'll see. Though schedule has been a little. Crazy what's the what's on the? Menu what's A i don't?
Speaker 9: Know you.
Speaker 4: Don't so you don't give her an, idea, like, HEY i love. THIS i don't have any dietary. Restrictions first Meal chelsea ever cooked for me was meat. LOAF i liked meat. Loaf what a choice to? Me it's like it was a very well here's the. Thing and we lived In arizona and there was not a lot Of midwestern type, food and meat loaf is A midwestern. Thing So chelsea was, like what do you? Want i'll make you what you. Want and SO i said to, HER i will you make my mom's meat? Loaf and so my sisters gave her the meat loaf ish, recipe and she made BECAUSE i got to tell you. Something there's two different types of meat. Loaf there's meat loaf with ketchup on like, top or or or like a barbecue ish type sauce sometimes people, do or it's just like plain meat. LOAF i like. POST i like regular meat. LOAF i like to put my own sauce on. It, NO i LIKE i like ketchup.
Speaker 6: Meat. Loaf, Really, OH i bet that would be good in general is.
Speaker 4: Discussed it's come, on, listen don't don't talk about my people's food that. WAY i don't sit there and tell you. KNOW i don't tell you That doma you, know and all The kldian stuff that you guys.
Speaker 6: Bring, LISTEN i knew every time my mom cooked meat loaf or anything in the croc.
Speaker 7: PILE i was not eating.
Speaker 4: Your white. Sock right hold, on, second security Guard anthony is on the phone with, us right. Now what's, Up? Anthony what's going?
Speaker 9: On good?
Speaker 4: Morning all? Right so, Listen as a man.
Speaker 9: Who professionally ticks up.
Speaker 10: People for a, living it's always amazing where you can kick up your girl too and it just.
Speaker 19: Throws her, off, like for, example for you, kids pick your girl up in the last ride.
Speaker 9: Position, Dude i'm telling you what's.
Speaker 4: Amazing what position is?
Speaker 9: That the last ride? Position are you familiar with tails?
Speaker 4: Act to let you? Know but how do you can you describe it for radio friendly? Listeners? Okay it's it's like in a power.
Speaker 27: Bomb remember when you remember how we.
Speaker 19: Used to power bomb our cousins and stuff and their legs their legs is sitting your.
Speaker 22: Shoulders but the other, Way oh, god hold, second you're picking up What i'm putting The, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Where where is? It by the, way what do you do for A i think you're a security. Guard why are you picking people up for a? Living what kind of security work are you?
Speaker 9: Doing?
Speaker 4: Adrian what's?
Speaker 48: Up?
Speaker 38: Hi?
Speaker 4: Adrian what's?
Speaker 27: Up?
Speaker 4: Moseille nothing? Much? Man what's going?
Speaker 27: On and?
Speaker 42: MAN i heard doing some, deliveries about to pick up some flowers and taking the east?
Speaker 4: Point, OKAY i like? It what's? Happening? What what do you want to say To kevin about his girl in the? SITUATION i love breaking your? Phon say that, again.
Speaker 12: Cooking for him?
Speaker 9: Tomorrow AND i kind OF i kind of got the same.
Speaker 42: SITUATION i don't know how it's gonna turn.
Speaker 4: How the food gonna turn? Out you're so your girl is cooking for? You, also tomorrow's time for the first. Time and do you know what what she's gonna? Cook what kind of phone are? You what is your get? Off, yeah get off your bluetooth and talk to. Us your bluetooth socks. EVERYTHING i think it's a bad. Sound there you, go there you. GO i have no idea what you just.
Speaker 5: DID i just turned to speak her.
Speaker 9: Phone.
Speaker 4: Enuf all, Right so what's going on with your? Girl?
Speaker 12: SO i told HER i gave her.
Speaker 9: A chlech mm.
Speaker 4: Hmm and it was.
Speaker 37: Soul.
Speaker 27: Fool.
Speaker 9: Man if any if anybody.
Speaker 42: Can cook soul, food they can cook.
Speaker 9: Anything, Man i'll tell you that much.
Speaker 4: That what is what is the soul food she's cooking for?
Speaker 27: You do you?
Speaker 10: Know?
Speaker 42: SO i told HER i wanted, corn beef cabbage with macaroni and, cheese and maybe some fried chicken on the.
Speaker 4: Side, god that's an. Effort if you get a girl that makes you fried, chicken you know how much work fried chicken?
Speaker 10: Is?
Speaker 29: Hey?
Speaker 42: Man and if she pull it up, right DIDN'T i mean?
Speaker 4: That you know you got one in? There will you put?
Speaker 10: It of?
Speaker 12: Course if she had the corn bread and it all come.
Speaker 5: Together.
Speaker 6: Okay, well question for you what if she's an amazing, cook she makes soul food like the best you've ever had, it but she's terrible in.
Speaker 4: Bed that's a. Question i'm halfway. Trapped you'll get a girlfriend on the, side right. Man i'll tell you what. Though the way to the way to a man's heart is through his his you know food and uh, hey every lid has its pop.
Speaker 9: That's.
Speaker 4: Cooking all, Right, well thank you for the, Call. Adrian take care of. Yourself oh, yeah no problem, man y'all take it. Easy last, day all, Right mojo in the. Morning that does it for. Today we're back. Tomorrow have a great. One make sure that you're listening again tomorrow morning for another. Chance it's actually one of your last to win in our summer of, cars cash and gas a brain new twenty twenty Six chevy tracks From Gordon chevrolet valued at twenty eight thousand dollars or twenty thousand dollars you can actually take for, yourself and we have more ed sharing, tickets more chances to go to The iHeartRadio Music, festival plus one thousand dollars cash to spend In, vegas we'll see tomorrow. Bye twenty plus years of idiocy and still going In, Detroit, toledo In West, michigan it's mojo in the.
Speaker 5: Morning