Speaker 1: Smo Joe in the morning.
Speaker 2: So on the We Don't podcast they do with Chelsea this week, we talked about how I'm doing on giving Chelsea my undivided attention. It got very real about Chelsea feeling like she is second to a lot of things in her life when it comes to me, and it talks about how there's many times, in matter of fact, a very you know majority of the time, she feels underappreciated by me because I focus on work and I focus on, you know, things going on that are not necessary, like I take her for granted. And I think we all do this in our relationship. We know that the ones that we love and that love us will be there for us.
Speaker 1: We'll put up with the most.
Speaker 2: And honestly, it's not fair and I get it and I feel horrible about it. So long story short, if you go listen to that podcast, it gets really amazing because I cannot believe the response that we got. We got a ton of people reaching out yesterday talking about how they could relate to it. So last night I said to Chelse, I go, hey, what do you want to do? And she goes, Hey, let's get together and let's do something good. Like just the two of us get away from the house for a few hours. Said okay, perfect. So we decided that we were going to go out and we were going to go to eat. So we go to eat, and I don't know if this ever happens to you. Have you ever been out to eat where you wanted to have one on one time with somebody, either you were on a date or you were with like, you know, a family member or whoever, and you constantly were getting interrupted by the people that worked at the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had that happen to like, leave me the hell alone.
Speaker 2: So we were on the date and the people at the restaurant were really awesome, but it was our time together. I put my phone literally away, I turned it off. I didn't have it out at all. She had hers away. We're just there talking and every time we'd get into a conversation, the way or waitress would come up to us. Then another person would come up to us, and it would get to a point and they started asking you how you're doing, what's going on, you know, which is all stuff that I normally would like if it was just a regular date and not a specific date where we're going to try to spend time together.
Speaker 3: Were they talking to you because they knew you were mojo or they were just being social.
Speaker 2: A couple of people just talked because they knew and then a couple of people came up because they knew that it was you know, they were I think they were just being friendly.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that's just how they do it.
Speaker 2: But you notice it more absolutely when you're in a situation where you're trying to actually spend time together.
Speaker 4: If it is someone you know, a waiter or a waitress, is it bad form to like acknowledge why you're there and if they could please like give you a little time.
Speaker 1: See, I don't know why I can't do that.
Speaker 2: I can't die, even though that is the right thing to do, and like you want to do that, I just can't.
Speaker 1: Like it's not coming out. I could not say to them, hey, we're on a date and we are. I wanted to say, hey, we did a podcast talking about spending time together.
Speaker 2: No, you know what I mean, and I would I couldn't do it, Like I am not a confrontational person, and so I kind of just let it go and I looked over at Chelsea at one point and I think she was kind of like, Okay, well this is really not as good as it was last week when we went out. And we went out last week on a date, it was awesome. This staff kind of like was awesome, Like they took our order, they brought our order, we paid the bill. We didn't see them at all the whole time, and they sat us in a it was kind of an empty restaurant, so they sat us in a corner of the restaurant where literally nobody was around us. So this time we're there and there's a ton of people. You know, there's a lot of people like, hey, what'd your order?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: I thought it was almost kind of like a comedy bit for a while. So I want to ask this question, what interrupted the date? Eight four Mojo Live eight four four sixty six five six by four eight. It can be an over zealous, talkative waiter or waitress or server, whoever it was. It could be the people that you were sitting by, you know, that were vocal. Could be the kid in the booth next to you pounding on the booth. It could honestly be like a friend or a family member that shows up.
Speaker 1: I'm the worst at this. We've had it before where we've gone.
Speaker 2: Out to go eat and it's specific for us just to spend time together like our anniversary, and neighbors will be there that we haven't seen it ever.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh my god, where did you guys come from? You know? And then they're like should we do?
Speaker 5: Should we together?
Speaker 1: Yes? And you don't know how to say no. Man.
Speaker 4: I remember one time I was on a date. This is like an early brunch type of vibe. We woke up early, went out, grab some food, grab some mimosas. The mimosas are are flowing. It's not the beginning of the date, but it's kind of like we're not near the inn at that point.
Speaker 1: The waiter is amazing.
Speaker 4: He's come over, he's checked on us, all these types of things. He switches out one plate, goes to grab another, and knocks my glass. The mimosas literally are spilling down my pants and I'm just sitting there looking like I'm looking at him looking at me like and he's apologetic, but I'm like, brow gott.
Speaker 1: To see her with the soggy draws the whole rest of the time.
Speaker 2: It ruins the whole Yeah, what's up, Hi, Kelly?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 5: Hi? Mojo? I was telling Lydia, I think it would be great if they had like little do dot disturb signs on the table and then he wanted a drink, you could flip it over and it says need drinks or need knee napkins or something. So then it's like they come and they do your orders and then they kind of leave you alone until you say you need them, just like kind of like when they have the red and green for those Mongolian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Brazilian steak house. Yes, Yes, that's brilliant, Kelly.
Speaker 2: That is a great idea. That's really awesome. Yeah, Kiki, what's up?
Speaker 1: Kiki?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 5: First time, long time. So there's a brewery in Ferndale.
Speaker 6: That my boyfriend and I go to all the time.
Speaker 7: And it's a family friendly.
Speaker 5: But there was one time where.
Speaker 7: We haven't had a lot of like alone time.
Speaker 6: You know, life got busy.
Speaker 8: So we went out on a date.
Speaker 7: And there was kids like all throughout the brewery and this one kid kept like bouncing up a loon like right next to us, kind of kept like hitting our table things like that, and like, I love kids, but like not when I'm trying to, you know, have like a date night afterwork.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's Kids can be a pain in the ass at restaurants when they're not at your table, but they practically are jumping on you, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Like sometimes parents use it as like, Oh, we want a date night, but don't want to get a babysitter.
Speaker 1: You're the babysitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up, Mike, How you doing good?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Oh? Not a lot.
Speaker 5: I was just listening to that.
Speaker 9: I listen to you guys every day. I'm a first time caller, but I was thinking about what you were saying about loone time in the restaurant. It's a hospitality business. That's what they do, and it might not be the best place to go for a long time, just the thought.
Speaker 2: Now, I get it, and I understand that they got a business to run, But the problem is they sat there and wanted to have not a hospitality thing.
Speaker 1: They just wanted to keep on talking. You know, I get it.
Speaker 2: Well, I understand that that's nice, and I should have probably said something like Chelse would love for me. I think Chelsea would love to be married to the guy that goes Hey, excuse me. I'm trying to spend time with my wife. We'll talk at another time. I think she would love if I stood up and did something like that. The problem is I am such a coward when it comes to that. It's just not my personality, you know. And I probably should have like Kevin would have done that. Maybe no, you wouldn't. Kevin would have done it in a way that would have made you go that guy's a jerk. But I kind of like him, you know.
Speaker 3: So Kay Sinnat, who's a streamer. I've seen him streaming before and people approach him when he's eating and he'll always say, like, I appreciate it. I would love to talk to you when I'm done eating. Then we can have a conversation. We can take pictures, which I think is smart.
Speaker 2: He gets away with that not being called out for that. Yeah, Kylie, what's up?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 8: Sorry?
Speaker 10: Hold on, I tested it, and I was I'm wondering if there's a way you guys can like call the restaurant before him. I don't know what restaurants you go to and ask for like a private booth or an intnet setting, you know what.
Speaker 2: Listen, I sat in the wrong spot. I actually we sat up against at the bar, but but we did it. We did it in a way of you got just us sitting there and I could look at her, and we sat in an area where there really wasn't anybody around. But you're right, I probably should have done that. I should have said, hey, do you have like a like a private area. The problem though with that is then I think that they think we're going to do something kind of weird do each other? Do you mean I don't know anything with the higher table? Yeah, excuse me? Do you have like a separate room with a lock on it?
Speaker 1: Hey? Jackson, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 9: Guys, So I was out with this girls. I was taking her out, trying to break up with her, and then the jackquad next to us decided to propose.
Speaker 2: To I don't know, wait, that's that's so funny. So you're going to break up with her? And at what point were you about to do it? When all of a sudden the thing happened with them with the engagement.
Speaker 9: Uh, the witch just comes over and should take anything else? And I was just going to be like, hey, can I get like like two separate like the goat orders that my came's look last meal. But as she comes over, this guy just sticks down. I thought he drops something and I saw him get on his knee.
Speaker 1: Ash, So did you break up? Or did you wait? Oh?
Speaker 9: I had to wait till I dropped her off.
Speaker 2: Wait were you paying for the full bill? You better have paid for it? You were breaking up with her?
Speaker 4: Of course, no bad reviews out here, That's how he was going to break up with her views.
Speaker 1: Wow, what's up star? How you doing?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 8: How you doing?
Speaker 5: Guys?
Speaker 8: So I was a server for thirty years and sometimes I could just tell when people are you know, for the conversation or they wanted to be left alone, you know. So I to go up and say, hey, you know, if you guys need something, just you know, wait to me, get my attention and I'll be happy to come over. And they absolutely love that, and I would.
Speaker 5: Just leave him alone.
Speaker 2: That's actually great. It's really good on your part. You understand what's going on. What's up, Jordan?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 8: Hi? I'm good?
Speaker 1: How are you good? The uninterrupted date? Yeah?
Speaker 11: So I was. I texted in because of the person earlier saying like they do not disturb sign They actually do that at the Bubba Gumps restaurant.
Speaker 2: I've not been to a Bubba Gumps, but I've seen a million of them. They have what do not disturb sign there, so on.
Speaker 11: Top of where they're like napkins and condiments and stuff would be, there's multiple signs and one will say like stop for at stop and it's red and your server will come over, or if you're good, it says like run Forest run.
Speaker 8: It's really cool.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's actually awesome and very creative. Run Forest Run, Chelsea, last call? What's up?
Speaker 6: Hi? So first time, long time and one time I was atching's Dearborn with my fiance say, and I guess the table behind us was also on a date, but it was the husband and his side chick, and the wife and her sister came in in the middle and caused a whole scene and jumped the side chick in the restaurant and then again in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: Oh no, did they just happen upon them or they were following these guys.
Speaker 6: It seemed like they were following them because she kind of knew exactly. She came in really hot, into the restaurant, all hot, so it seems like they were following them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny because I I wanted to go to PF Chang's yesterday. I was like, hey, let's go to PF Changs. And the last time that Chelsea went to PF Changs, it didn't sit well. She was like not into it at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah,