Speaker 1: News Radio seven hundred WLW Mike Allen and Saturday midday really cold Saturday morning. I hate this weather. I'll tell you what. This is something to behold. That situation out in Minnesota, with the fraud out there, it's just staggering, and it only gets worse. I really do believe we're only at the tip of the iceberg on this thing. I mean, at least one billion dollars basically just stolen from the taxpayers, and the whistleblowers say it could go up to eight billion, probably land somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 2: It's just mind boggling.
Speaker 1: How something like that could happen under the government's nose. You know, I did this. I just felt like playing around here a little bit. So just to put it in perspective, let's just assume the total loss is one billion bucks. I looked up on AI and I trust a pretty much what the salary for a Minneapolis police officer is. The average salary, Boy, it's not bad. Ninety six thousand dollars a year. So I divided ninety six thousand by one billion. It came up to and it was wrong. It's not my fault, it's ours, but it's not wrong. They could hire ten thousand, four hundred and sixteen police officers with that one billion dollars. Again, it is a staggering waste of taxpayer money.
Speaker 2: Basically, it's three programs.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about a couple here today, and we're also going to be talking to Janie Heisel about this at eleven. She's on this, and I feel very comfortable saying this as tight as any reporter in this country. She was recognized by Newt Gingrich for her reporting on this story. She fouled a news story yesterday. I believe it was with some more facts. We'll be talking to Janis at eleven o'clock about it. So the big one is, or at least the first one is feeding our future.
Speaker 2: Sounds good, doesn't it. They always have those names that they put on them. This one. They know that more.
Speaker 1: Than two hundred and fifty million dollars was stolen from the taxpayers on this one. So they used the money to buy luxury cars, houses, beachfront property, jewelry. And if that sounds familiar, that's exactly what Black Lives Matter, the sainted Black Lives Matter did, And to the best of my knowledge, there were no prosecutions in that gee, I wonder why, Okay, Medicaid claims submitted through the program that's called Housing Stabilization Services. So they're supposed to use the medicaid dollars, which Medicaid is healthcare related Medicaid dollars to fund find and maintain housing for senior citizens, people with disabilities or substance abuse. They got these people got the names of people from places like addiction treatment centers. Pick up the phone and say, hey, you know, we're from the government. We're here to help. Who can we help? Give us your list?
Speaker 2: And they then the Somalians inflated submitted inflated numbers in these reimbursement claims. That one at least now reached one hundred and four million in twenty twenty four, one hundred four million dollars of the taxpayer's dough taken. This one might be the most just ballsy, I guess is the way to say it. People have no function at all figuring out what's right and what's fair. Autism care funding Autism, of course is a big thing now, and that's a good thing. I've got a little grand niece who is autistic. I'm glad to see that happen. Didn't happen here though.
Speaker 1: All right, there's a twenty eight year old woman by the name of Asha Faran Hassan. She would recruit parents to get their kids checked for autism. Okay, every child recruited by this person, guess what was diagnosed with autism, whether they had it or not.
Speaker 2: And the overwhelming number did not.
Speaker 1: I mean, wouldn't you think that that would stand out to an auditor, to a controller, or to a governor and attorney general for that matter. So anyway, they got the kickback. The somebodi's got the money, and they gave a kickback of three hundred to fifteen hundred dollars per excuse me, fifteen thousand dollars per child they just put in their pocket. Now, the common thread among these examples is that it's obvious, although I can't say it, I'm gonna say it, most of the defendants, the people involved in this thing are of Somalian heritage. But again, you're not allowed to say that because if you do, you may be called are you ready racist? Or even worse than that, you may be called Islamophobic.
Speaker 2: That's legit too. And as we get into this story, you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna see people did not want to move on this, and that is one of the reasons, believe it or not.
Speaker 2: And here's the kicker.
Speaker 1: This is just if it's not bad enough, this is the cherry on top of the Sunday Some of the money, from what I'm reading, a great deal of the money is kicked back to a group by the name of Al Shabab, which just happens to be a Somalian terrorist group. Isn't that a nice little touch our money, taxpayer money going to fund something like that. And this is Janis's reporting. Janice Heisler's reporting from a couple of weeks ago. I just want to read you something there. There's a guy named William Klan. He's a former Federal Reserve Systems analyst. He told the Epoch Times that he believes and I'm going to quote him here. Janis quoted him in the story. He believes with one hundred percent certainty, one hundred percent certainty, that our Shabab is receiving the money, most likely despite the sender's intentions to benefit their friends and relatives back home. So I guess that means the thieves are stealing from the thieves you get what you asked for. I guess does that surprise you at all? Given the people that are involved in this?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hell no. And of course it's a terrorist group.
Speaker 1: But you and I through this, our tax pro federal taxpayer dollars were funding it. You know, you might be asking yourself, because I did. I asked myself, how in the heck could something like this go on? And I've never heard about it. I follow this stuff closely. I didn't hear anything about this. You know, Tim Waltz was the Democrat candidate for vice president. Wouldn't you think that would have come up in their vetting process. Pretty bad. But with respect to the media, listen to this network coverage. Now, this was as of early this week, so the numbers might not be the same now, but at any rate, ABC, the Big Three, ABC, CBS, NBC, none of whom are very relevant anymore, but it gives you an idea. ABC gave zero minutes to the story, CBS zero minutes coverage, but ABC, man, they really turned everything over to learn about this.
Speaker 2: They gave it one minute. It's just it's.
Speaker 1: Sad, and there were people that knew about this. This is from Yahoo News, a group of Minnesota State employees said that they wrote to former Vice President Kamala Harris, Kamala Harris and the Democratic National Committee multiple times quote warning them about Waltz and what they described as his quote incompetence, fraud, scandals, and retaliation close quote. Of course, Walts was Harris's running mate in twenty twenty four. Okay, ABC World News, and they're all circle on the wagons protecting Tim Waltz. I mean, that's what they're doing. You know, you can always they can always count on the mainstream media to cover their tales. Okay again from Yahoo News, ABC's World News Tonight, NBC's Nightly News, and CBS Evening News have not mentioned Waltz by name in the past week, according to a search of transcripts using Gravyan media. Not familiar with that, but didn't even mention the guy. He's the governor. I mean, Okay, the story goes on, and this is this just drives home what I just said. The terms Somalia and Somalian were also not used on any of the three network newscast And let's just face it, that's what this is about. The overwhelming majority of these people are of Somalian descent. I think that's relevant. It's relevant for a political reason. You know, these people, Walls and others. They don't want to honk off that community. So it's fine, you know, still billion dollars. But I'm not gonna make you mad. Somebody may call me islamophobic. Oh my god, we couldn't have that.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: The story goes on in Yahoo News another day, another massive story of blue state political mouthfeasans hidden by the elitist media nightly news NewsBusters, which is a media watchdog group.
Speaker 2: They're really good, got a great website.
Speaker 1: NewsBusters analysts Jorge Bania set in a report for the conservative media watchdog group. Quote this time, there's not a peep about the exploding welfare scandal currently engulfing the state of Minnesota, which directly implicates some of its senior most elected officials. That's close quote two wit Governor Wallace. So you kind of get the idea. I mean, if you hadn't heard about that, that's one of the reasons why. I mean, they're not gonna they're just not gonna cover it. Well, they have to cover it now, but they're going to protect their people. It's just the way it is, you know, it's overwhelming, this whole thing is. It's just it's hard to believe. And those elected officials. There's no way that the attorney general of that state and the governor of that state did not know about this. There's no way, you know. In spite of that, too, Kamala Harris picks him for her running mate. I mean, she could have had Josh Sapiro in Pennsylvania, a far better candidate, but she couldn't do that because if she did that, she would honk off the anti Semitic base of the Democrat Party.
Speaker 2: So she picks this bozo and you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to get personal, but he really is the guy's of buffoon. I mean when he got picked, remember going out on the stage there, waving his hands wildly. It just didn't make any sense. Well, after the twenty twenty two federal raids, this mister glan that we were talking about before, again, this is right from Janisi's story, last week's story, not the new one. After the twenty twenty two federal raids, mister GLn looked back at earlier scandals. He believes they set the stage for the schemes that eventually emerged. The scope is now so over overwhelming that federal prosecutors admit, listen to this, folks, listen to this. They admit that they lack the manpower to charge everyone involved. Let me give it to you again, federal prosecutors, and let me tell you something. People, those offices are well funded. Federal prosecutors admit they lack the manpower to charge everyone involved. That is inexcusable. If you don't have the manpower in the federal realm, you can get it. But I have never seen a situation where any prosecutor at any level says, hey, you know, it's so overwhelming, we don't have the manpower to charge these people. So you know we're gonna have to turn a blind eye to that unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Well, it goes on. Just a couple more sentences here from Genesis.
Speaker 1: Report over the federal childcare assistance program being vulnerable to fraud date back to two thousand and nine. Two thousand and nine, that's according to a twenty nineteen two nine twenty nineteen Minnesota report. So they had an idea specific concerns about Somali run childcare programs in Minnesota exploiting those weaknesses surfaced around twenty and sixteen.
Speaker 2: Mister Clown said.
Speaker 1: By twenty eighteen, a Minnesota whistleblower and some media organizations were reporting that up to one hundred million dollars was being stolen via fraudulent childcare billing. Those reports also alleged the stolen money was funding terrorist organizations in Somalia. I don't know, maybe you agree with me, maybe you don't, but this is unbelievable. I've seen government ways, you know, you hear the stories about the five hundred dollars hammers and all that kind of stuff. This is just the amounts involved in the fact that in mister grond who janis interviewed Forget who he's with, but he's a respected guy. He said he's one hundred percent sure it went to these groups.
Speaker 2: It boggles the mind.
Speaker 1: You know you talk about affordability, Yes, of course it's important. How about the word accountability. Somebody has to be held accountable for this. You know, Waltz is in his almost finished with his I believe, second term, running for a third term. You don't think that guy knew anything about it. There's just no way he didn't. We have to have accountability for this and to that end, James Comer of the Congress Republican Congress, head of the Oversight Committee, he's already all over it. But you know what he and that committee, we're all over the Biden crime family. You know, the stuff in millions of dollars into a bank account, washing it twenty times over and nothing happened. And I'm not blaming mister Comer, but something has to happen on this one. Again just based upon sheer numbers. Anyway, That's what I think you are going to be hearing more about this story on this show, at least, I promise you, I don't give a damn if they call me a racist or islamophlobic.
Speaker 2: I'm going to talk about it again.
Speaker 1: At eleven o'clock we're gonna be hearing from Janis Heisel of the Epoch Times, who I believe that apparently Newt Gingrich believes is the reporter that's got the best handle on this story. And that's a big deal, it really is. But at any rate, I want to know what you think. Of course, seven four nine, seven thousand, one, eight hundred, The big one are the numbers. Mike Allen Saturday Midday Phones in just one minute here. I wanted to let people know too. From eleven thirty to noon open lines. So if you did not get through this time, try eleven thirty.
Speaker 2: Just one thing. I promise I'll get to the phones.
Speaker 1: This article in Yahoo about the media coverage is really good.
Speaker 2: Okay. I just want to read a quote here from the Governor Tim Walls. I will note he's really.
Speaker 1: Worried about saying this every time. I will note it's not just some allions. Minnesota is a generous state. Minnesota is a prosperous state, a well run state. We're triple A bond rated. But that attracts criminals. Those people are going to jail. We're doing everything we can, but to demonize an entire community on the actions of a few, it's lazy. Well, let me point out a couple of things, Governor. It ain't the actions of a few. This is overwhelmingly run by the graft, by some allions. And you know what, there's not a darn thing wrong about pointing that out, you know. And the other thing he says, they they're going to attract criminals because they're triple A bond rated. You know, I've been in the criminal justice system for more years than I care to even know.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of that. I don't think they're way up on the municipal bond situation. The guy is just delusional, he really is. And that's the dude that's number one who has to be held accountable. Anyway, enough of me, let's talk to Melanie. Hey, Good morning, Melanie.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Mike Allen. Thanks for taking my call. I'm really really super shy. So okay, this is the time I've called WLW in the past two weeks because you're my new favorite radio stations.
Speaker 2: Ah, thank you, that's great, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I just wanted to say resarting Omar. I actually, back in twenty sixteen was just having an awakening and getting away from leftist stuff. But I was friends online and on the telephone with her digital campaign manager, and he's a really nice guy. They're nice people. I think they're just misdirected like I was. They're getting a lot of people into socialism with a saying it goes that all socialism is is the radical idea of sharing.
Speaker 1: I heard that. I heard that this week. You know what, that ain't gonna fly, but you know, let him say it.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And as far as like the racial stuff goes, I mean, they're really coming down on white people. And I just wanted to read a quote took Okay, all right. The quote is, it is in the Jewish interest, It is in humanity's interest that white's experience a genocide until white children are burned alive, white women rape mutilated, murdered, and all white men who have not been slaughtered watch powerlessly as their people are terrorized. Only then will mankind be on a more equal footing, ready to discuss white privilege and the apparent ship on the soldiers that minorities have. And that was Ishmael Lovitz.
Speaker 2: Who is that person?
Speaker 6: Is he?
Speaker 5: Abbi?
Speaker 2: Okay? A rabbi said that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a rabbi said that. And then Ariel Sharone declared in two thousand and one, we the Jewish people control America and the Americans know it.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, you're not anti Semitic, are you, Melanie. I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm actually Jewish. I actually assimilated though and became a Christian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, And I appreciate your calling, but I don't know how can a Jewish a person feel that way in a rabbi.
Speaker 2: I don't understand that I lost her. Darn it. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I mean she said she's Jewish. You know she's quoting whoever the hell she was quoting a rabbi. I don't get it. I wouldn't break my heart if she doesn't.
Speaker 2: Call back again.
Speaker 1: How about Fred in Saint Petersburg, Man, I wish I was there, Hey, Fred, how you doing.
Speaker 7: I'm doing great?
Speaker 6: Mike.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that woman she I don't think she was on a straight and narrow now, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: Anyway, I've actually been following this for four or five years. I subscribed to a podcast that's out of St. Paul, Minneapolis, and they've been talking about this before.
Speaker 7: It's got to be four or five years.
Speaker 9: Anyway.
Speaker 7: My point, they are so bold as to they actually had a woman come from Seattle with.
Speaker 8: One hundred thousand dollars cash in a bag. This guy was about to go on trial. She went to one of the juror's house with that bag of money. The juror, Yeah, I swear you're turned her in. I think she's in jail.
Speaker 7: I wish I could remember the names, you know, I can't pronounce any of these names.
Speaker 8: But anyway, and there's also a list the whistleful or turned into a list or somebody did seventy nine people that are investigate being investigated or about to be arrested or whatever.
Speaker 7: There's only one name on that whole list that you or I could pronounce.
Speaker 8: So yeah, Walls is saying, well, you know, we can't discriminate. Okay, I get it, fine, but you know the famous last words is.
Speaker 7: They're not all crooks.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, in your example, it sounds like about ninety five percent. Or you know what if one group I don't care who they are, white people, Jewish people, Camplic people, whatever, are predominant a in a scam, by god, it's okay to say that, and nobody's going to tell me differently.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well, another thing I forgot today.
Speaker 8: Early on, there's a guy got arrested for doing this, and his lawyer talked one of Ellison's guys into actually letting him go back to some molly and take care of some loose ends. He bought a motel and a bunch of land, and of course he never came back, right, But that was early on, and I guarantee you you know, Harris didn't pick Walls just because he's a great he'll be a great vice president. I guarantee you this money was being funneled somehow to the Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, it's just not only that she didn't want to risk losing Minnesota so that a small group of people really chose some believe her running mate Josh Shapiro was so heads and shoulders above her as a VP pick, and now she's trashing and he's trashing her right back.
Speaker 2: It's just it's a debacle, is what it is.
Speaker 1: But you know that that woman that called we don't do anti semitism on this show, we just don't.
Speaker 7: She was a plan. Yes, you know, she knew what she was doing.
Speaker 8: Another thing on Shapeiro, you know he probably didn't want to do it anyway, right, he was smart and not doing it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he would have gone down the crapper. I mean, yeah, I guess we'll have to see. But I really appreciate the call for it.
Speaker 2: I got a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you. Uh let's talk to Eric in Cincinnati. Hey Eric, how you doing.
Speaker 9: Hey, Mike, really.
Speaker 10: Good, Thank you appreciate you taking my call.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh uh.
Speaker 10: Kind of a two part thing. Here today. You know, when we talk about state or local grift of government, how about we look at Aftet pure Bal having his carnwreath assess last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw.
Speaker 7: That, what kind of.
Speaker 4: One of more on who who would vote for.
Speaker 10: An idiot like this?
Speaker 1: Well it didn't come out during the election. I don't know, Maybe somebody was sitting on it. I don't know. You know, I'd rather criticize him for his policies. But that's not a good thing for an elected official to have, you know, being out.
Speaker 6: There a.
Speaker 10: Complete irresponsibility, and how is he managing the city's budget. But on a secondary note, I mean, how easy is it for government drift and corruption and leaky dollars to go out when and I'm sorry to hear I didn't didn't know about your grandniece, but autism. It seems to me that there is way too much leakage of money coming out of autism. Really and and I'll give you two examples. And and I wanted to make sure I came with some with some examples. And I know it might be a little bit of a of a contentious claim, but I watched a podcast recently, uh called trigger Nometry, and they had quote the world's leading expert on autism, uh, doctor Simon Baron Cohen. And when they the first question they asked is what is autism. When you don't get a straight answer right away as to what it actually is, it certainly makes you a little suspect. But then you also go and look at the Trump administration and uh, mister Kennedy are trying to find out the causes of autism. There have been advocacy groups that have said, and this is from The Guardian from October of this year, so they're less concerned about what's causing autism as they are about funding advocacy programs and helping people to live with autism. I mean that that sounds completely bizarre, Mike.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine it?
Speaker 3: Does?
Speaker 10: I imagine the uh, the Dough.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, the Dough ought to be going to research into causes of it. I know exactly what you're talking about. Frankly, I haven't followed it that closely, but there's a lot of talk out there about it. But yeah, I mean, try to find a cure first and then we'll worry about the other thing.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 10: I mean, could you imagine the Susan Coleman breast cancer research, people saying, well, we're not sorried about what's causing it as we are to getting money to people who are suffering from it. Yeah, it just seems completely bizarre and ripe for government corruptions. So I appreciate you, Mike. I love your show. You are appointment Radio every Saturday.
Speaker 2: I thank you, Eric, thank you so much for that. I appreciate that. Yeah, I mean, fund it the research for the cause.
Speaker 1: And I don't know much about autism. Perhaps I should know more, and I'm going to educate myself, but my god, it seems like there's a lot of it. There are some that speculate it's something that we're doing food supply or something like that. I have no idea, but it's important to find out if we can. Let's see who is next. I want to be fair. How about William? Hey, William, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 6: All right? Good?
Speaker 11: Why is it that we can always find a cause and generate a sense of or a method to fund these plans, but never audit them along the way.
Speaker 1: Well, that needs to happen. It's hard to fathom, it really is, William. It's hard to fathom that this situation out there in Minnesota wasn't audited.
Speaker 2: You're right, that's exactly what has to happen.
Speaker 1: And you know my government experience when I worked for the government, not that much and not at that high highest levels.
Speaker 2: I know they did audit these people from time to time.
Speaker 11: Well, I have a relative, my daughter, who works for a school system, and the whole purpose of her job, this whole purpose is to make sure the monies.
Speaker 6: Are going where they're supposed to go. Yep and white.
Speaker 11: We can't do that with the government. I'll never understand.
Speaker 2: I don't enter it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so that's all I have.
Speaker 1: Okay, I appreciate the call, Thank you very much. Yeah, you know you're going to use government money. You ought to be accountable or answerable to someone, whether it's a controller, an auditor, or whatever. How in the heck people can steal at a minimum a billion bucks from the government and seemingly get away with it. Now I know Tampon tim says, well, we've got some going to jail and even more are Well where were you?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: I just read the report that I think it was Janis's reporting that people knew about this or had an idea two thousand and nine twenty and sixteen. How can it go on? Then again, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Hey, we got time for one more quickie? How about Rob?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 2: Rob?
Speaker 6: Canm I tell you today?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Got about two and a half minutes.
Speaker 12: Wasn't the first time on a repo issue with mister pure evil. I don't understand that he's making money. His wife, Epitheen's in the medical profession as a doctor, so someone needs to look at the finances there. Secondly, who is the attorney that's representing the protesters and rioters that are getting eight plus million dollars? Can you name the firm or can you name the legal representative who's going to cash in on about thirty forty percent of that money that we're going to reward these clowns that tore up the city, spit on through whatever, steel balls, pieces of concrete, rocks, that everything at. The police officers, their hands have been tied. And as far as accountability of the last comment a few years back, the city council folks, they were totally preserve evidence.
Speaker 9: Preserve evidence.
Speaker 6: Yeah, welth of them didn't.
Speaker 9: Nothing happened to them, Mike, There's no accountability locally, on the state, on the federal level, it's almost like the people the dog chasing the tail. Yeah, there's no accountability anywhere unless you're on the other side.
Speaker 1: With common sense exactly exactly, And I'm gonna answer your concerns. I appreciate the call. We're bumping up against the news, but you bring up a lot of good things. I did read a couple of stories. Fox nineteen story and the Inquire's story about that situation with respect to the money that these protesters are going to get makes me want to vomit too. I didn't recognize I take that back. One of the lawyers I think was al Gerhardstein. I gotta say I was a very very good lawyer. These are the kind of cases he takes. Once a lawyer accepts the case, I mean, you gotta do what you gotta do for your client.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: The onus I don't think is on the turn The onus is on the city. I mean, you know, they rack up the city for what was an eight million, and then you got Chief Fiji. They're gonna have to back up the brinks truck to city Hall to settle with her and the fire chief as well. It's just negligence. And again, if you live in the city and pay the earnings tax, I don't anymore. Thank god, it's your money. Anyway, we have to take a break, but when we get back, we are going to talk to the aforementioned Christopher Smith. We am talked to him in a while. Mike Allen's seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 6: Sexting rules are recurring. What it takes a marketing messages specs, a frequency, various message data reachs me.
Speaker 1: A plug of Saturday midday. Well, I tell you what we talked a little bit about it. Someone tells me we're gonna be talking about this for a while. Eight million dollars settlement that if you live in the city or work in the city, it's your earnings tax money you're paying for it. And that's on top of what I know they're going to end up pay and Chief Thiji, and I believe that the fire chief got a pretty good settlement too. Here to talk about that and other issues is Christopher Schmidman. Christopher, thanks for joining.
Speaker 4: Us, Hey, thank you so much for having me on.
Speaker 6: Mike.
Speaker 4: I am just as shocked as you are on a number of fronts, you know, because you're hearing. You know, the city is issuing judgment bonds, which means we don't have the money to pay, so we're issuing debt. The public has to digest that. We know that the interest rates aren't the way they used to be ten fifteen years ago. They're not two point five percent or twenty years ago when they issued ninety four million dollars of debt for the street car. So this is probably you know, in the seven sixty seven percent on on ten million, because we're giving the lawyers two million, So this is a ten million dollar settlement. And think about for the public here. Because I was the vice mayor serving with John Cranley, so I'm not running away from any of this. We had people, We had people in downtown who were setting fires, breaking into businesses surrounding our uh, surrounding city Hall. We had swat down there, we had the police, and the amount of overtime that we were spending in order to keep the businesses and the core of our city together was just an extraordinary time. And so to wake up and here we're giving ten million dollars, not eight point one because the lawyers are going to get a couple of million dollars and were issue judgment bonds. You and I know, and you just said it. The taxpayers are paying this bill. What could the mayor have done differently?
Speaker 2: I thought he handled it very well.
Speaker 4: But I'm saying, no, John handled it well. I'm saying, what could this mayor has done? Which is saying, let's go to trial. I want to try. I want a jury to come out and say in southern Ohio we owe ten million dollars to people who are breaking the law in downtown. Let's let's put everybody on trial and let's let them decide what this settlement is.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 4: That's what That's what's so frustrating for me. Like, I'm just tired of it, man, I'm tired of all the race baiting, all of this, you know. I'm you know, reparations. I need this and I need that. This is time for people to work, handle their business, do what you need to do, raise your families, pay your child support, you know, do what you're supposed to do in this world to make the world better. There was no reason, Like a peaceful protest is one thing, right, but that is not what we were experiencing in downtown. We were not experiencing peaceful protests. Now, were there people down there who were being peaceful? Yes, among the chaos, right, but there's enough video out there for anybody to see what was happening downtown wasn't peaceful? Mike Allen, what does this mean to our cops going forward when we have the next situation? Right, they're talking about we're going to put together my policies. That don't mean what do you mean? Right? What do you mean You're saying that when they're riots in your city, you can't quell them. Well, that's the way to bring law in order. That's back to our city.
Speaker 1: That's the way it's trending, Christopher, not only in this city, in other cities too. I mean, he had the situation on the bridge where I guess that Covington police officer is in a jam on that. You know what, I never participated, from a cop perspective, in a riot, But you know, you can't be genteel about everything. One thing I want to do here, Christopher, if you would indulge me, I want to read it's a very short statement from FOP president Ken Kober. Wanted to try to get him today, but I wasn't able to do it. I'm gonna try to get him on next Saturday.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Here's his statement, the FOP president, the city asked our officers to enforce the curfew they imposed by arresting individuals causing chaos and destruction during the riots of twenty twenty. This is the importance, I think a very good part out of ideological persuasions. The law Department dismissed hundreds of charges, hundreds of charges and brought a multi million dollar civil suit against the good people of Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: And he's right.
Speaker 1: The Muni Court judges on Moss dismissed this stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: Here's what I will say to you. I'm thinking in my mind that everybody going home and saying, hey, we're just going to walk away from some of this stuff was enough. I wasn't that. Now You've got the lawyers who are now saying, you know, now what's going to happen is we're going to sue you civilly, right, and so now they're taking it. So the next time this happens, right, everybody's going to have to rethink how they handle it, including myself. Everybody's going to have to sit back and go oh, there are lawyers out there that are that aggressive that now will sue us, even though we're saying, hey, everybody go back to their corners. We're gonna play knights in the sandbox and try to move on because we don't want more chaos in our communities than in our city. So here's my bottom line. The only thing that has happened today is taxpayers are paying this bill no matter where you live. My mom's property taxes you know who, she's a widow, are going higher. My property taxes on my office, on my personal property in the city are going higher. And all they're doing is forcing more and more people to make the decision to move further in the county, take their businesses in the county so they don't have to pay that tax.
Speaker 6: Yep, that's all they're doing.
Speaker 4: You know, how is it cheaper per mileage for Indian Hill than it is in the city of Cincinnati. We're gonna have to start grappling with it's just getting too expensive for people to function in our city. Mike Allen, that's where we are. And then when you layer on things like okay, now they're layering on the operation of the streetcar or expanding the streetcar or the stadium deal. It's not like this is a one off. It's like there are a lot of things coming at us right, and people are just saying, I can't afford it. I cannot afford to live in the city of Cincinnati. And the last thing I'll say as a financial planner, my clients are moving to Florida, and they're moving to Texas for a reason. Right. They're not just leaving the county, right, They're moving completely out of the state, saying they're trying to find places where taxes are reasonable, or they say to me, at least I have a outline of what the rules are and they're consistent.
Speaker 2: Yep. And you can tell you can see that happening. I mean, uh. And it's a damn shame too, because this city, I think has a lot to offer.
Speaker 1: I do have one more question on this, Christopher. Okay, so this is what did you say. I know it is eight point one, but it's closer to ten million. The fire chief didn't the fire chief hit them up hard on a settlement. I thought I read that, and then you got yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't think. I don't think Chief Washington has settled. I anticipate he's won the lawsuit. They have now appealed it and the city lost and the judge has said, you guys need to settle this case. You know, I'm thinking three to five million dollars for the fire chief Chief Washington, and I also think that Fiji Chief Fiji is also going to get a significant settlements. There's a fire chief, Chief Sherman who a lot of people don't know, but know they fired him right after the election saying that he was helping Chief Washington by sending emails in his case and they fired him. I assume he's also going to sue and over the next couple of years he's gonna win too.
Speaker 6: This is just a.
Speaker 4: Debacle, But elections have consequences. Right our communities like bond Hill, like Evingston, like Hyde Park, like Mount lookout right as examples, even though they were doing these developments, said these are the people that they want in charge, and I respect their decision. Right am not here complaining about the decision. They didn't select me, they didn't select a Liz Keating, they didn't select Gooden as an example, they didn't select Lakita Cole I respect what the voters have said, and I stand down. But elections have consequences. If I were the mayor, I never would have settled this case. We would have had to go to trial, and I would have put on the best litigation that we could because the implications on our ability to quill future yet riot in our downtown are going to be impaired. That is a serious problem, and it undermines our police department, in our in our city.
Speaker 2: It does. Let me move on here. I've been waiting to ask you this. I want to get your reaction to what happened, what is happening because it's an ongoing story in Minnesota with the unbelievable at least one billion dollars graft and fraud that's going on out there. I mean, you know, you were on city council.
Speaker 1: You know governments, you know how they spend money, and you know the oversight or lack of saying.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on that? Christopher? I can't believe somebody didn't catch that, But anyway, what do you think?
Speaker 4: Well, clearly, you know this racial environment that we're living in has unfortunately people not looking close. I think that was a part of the problem. Yeah, the Somali community, and this is the result of it. I just look at my own business, you know, as a financial planner, I'm annually audited. I'm deeply audited every three years. They look through my financial records for a reason, right, because they don't want a financial planner or a stockbroker impaired, because it raises the risk that I might go into a client's account number one, or a client might be trying to loan me money, or I might be involved in something that's horrible. So I'm saying, not only are we talking about what's happening in this case, we're talking about what's happening at city Hall with the mayor having his cars repot. It's all the same. It's corruption. And what we're going to find is, remember every year, Mike Allen, you haven't been an elected official. We have to file an ethics report. We have to disclose what our debts are. Have we filed bankruptcy? You know, what are our assets? Where are we investing our money. Somebody's going to go back and look and see what Mayor pure Val has been putting down on those financial records to the state, because it's possible that he was not disclosing that he was having financial problems. The reason this is such a big deal to me is a politician who is financially impaired. It raises the probability of bribery. It raises the probability on the margin that someone can influence you in a different way because you need that job or you need those resources. So that's why we fill out those financial reports so everybody can understand where we're having conflicts of interest. This is a conflict of interest for the mayor. It's a conflict of interest for the governor that we're talking about with the Somali situation, and it breeds corruption because you have a government that was really just turning their heads during COVID, handing out millions and millions, and it was a billion dollars that we absolutely lost track of at the end of the day. Somebody should go to jail. It doesn't matter who they are. This should be nonpartisan. Mike Allen, Oh, it has nothing to do with Democrat or Republican, whoever is involved with this situation. Everybody should be held account and everybody should go to jail. Period. If anything less happens, our country is on fire. Wrong with us.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, a billion dollars And again, I don't know if you saw it, Christopher that one of the whistleblowers said that he thought it could get up to eight billion under the nose of the governor and the attorney general of the state of Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been around a while.
Speaker 1: It clearly just boggles my mind just the dimensions of it.
Speaker 4: Think about this was a guy that was literally one step from the White House. That's right, Governor right, he was running for vice president of the United States of America, and he's involved right now in the biggest fraud case in the history of our country as it relates to dollars coming from the government through COVID going directly to a state. This is an amazing thing. And most likely people knew about this and did not disclose it right during the election. Meaning what is happening with our current mayor with the disclosure of multiple cars being repolled, Meaning he's really not being truthful. Mike Allen, most likely, as a financial planner, when you're having this kind of problem, you have cash flow issues. This is most likely impacting his home, is most likely impacting credit card debt is most likely impacting his cars and any other investment he has. Our mayor is financially impaired, and there should be a full investigation into it. What I'm saying here is that most likely you had a government that covered up the fact that the vice president of the guy running for vice president was having this kind of issue in a state. I believe the same thing with local a year we just came out of an election. Clearly they found that Corey Bowman, they put this stupid story in the paper that he hadn't paid some taxes that he actually had paid. This is a situation where the mayor's car was repulled right in front of city Hall, meaning his car was taken at parked outside our government, the core of our city. And it didn't even come up during the campaign. Yeah, this is the laziness of the media, brother, Oh laziness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: I mean not only on a state level, some not a lot on the local level. We only got about two more moneys. What I can't understand is Kamala Harris. Why would she have signed off on him if she and she had to know something about this when she had I know why she didn't pick Josh Shapiro because she'd honk off the anti Semitic base of her party. But I just don't understand. But there's so much about her I don't understand.
Speaker 4: I guess well answered the question right. First of all, it was ego, meaning Kamala Harris did not want to select somebody who she thought would be bigger than her. This is important. Her personality would not There's some people that can't have smart people around them, right, So part of it with it. Shapiro should have been the natural selection for her. He was the strongest candidate coming out of Pennsylvania, out of the miss Midwest, and ultimately she lost. It was she one of the reasons she lost that election because Governor Shapiro would have been doing a great job in Indiana, contucture in pa in Ohio. Right, but her anti Semitic behavior. I can't pick him because he's Jewish, because of what is happening between Israel and Hamas, I can't pick a Jewish person for my ticket. This is what the Democratic ticket was really wrestling with.
Speaker 6: So they did.
Speaker 4: And by the way, she was more competent, a much better speaker.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he has a.
Speaker 4: State that's on the ball. If he runs for president in the next three years, he's going to give the Republicans a run for their money coming out of coming out of Pennsylvania. But the reason she didn't do the selection is simple. It was her ego. She can't. She wants a weak person in the position she has that kind of anybody's had a boss that they feel like, you know, like they want you to tell them every second thing that's going on around you. Notice that how her employee don't like working for her. She's a very difficult person to work with. That is why she selected the guy she selected. She wanted somebody week that wouldn't outshine her.
Speaker 1: Yep, all right, my friend, we're out of time, but I really appreciate our chats and we will definitely do it again.
Speaker 4: And Mike Allen, people can follow me at votes Smitherman on social media on x It's a great way for people to get updates between now and the next time you invite me on on a Saturday.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, thank you, all right. Chris First Smithman still very very relevant on the local political scene here. And I don't know speaking for a lot of people, I know, I hope he gives it a shot again at some point.
Speaker 2: Hey, we got to take a break.
Speaker 1: But when we get back, we're going to talk to Steve Gooden about the legal issues surrounding this situation in Minnesota and some other legal issues as well. We'll get into the political stuff with him too, but mainly legal. We'll do that when we get back. Mike Allen, Saturday Midday seven, Honor WLW. Mike Allen, Saturday midday. I'll tell you what we just can't seem to get rid of the Jeffrey Epstein issue. You might have seen it. A federal judge in Florida ordered to the release of grand jury transcripts, which is really unusual from the mid two thousands investigation into Epstein, and the Justice Department has, according to AI, till December nineteenth to do that. I saw one account said December seventeenth. Here to talk about that in many other things is attorney Steve Gooden. Steve is a partner at Porter Wright and he's got a lot of experience along these lines.
Speaker 2: Steve, thanks for calling in anytime. Mike, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: You know you know you heard what I just said, Steve, and I think you would agree. Extremely unusual for a judge to order a release of grand jury testimony. Your thoughts on that as to why and what the effect.
Speaker 6: Will be, Well, you know, I mean long term, it's really hard to say what the effect will be. You know. We I think now the public knows generally what has been alleged. You know, I'll be very surprised if there are any real bombshells there. But you're absolutely right. I mean, as you know, you know from your day's prosecuting and prosecuting cases, the grand jury is supposed to be absolutely and totally Yeah, I mean, the idea is to you know, there are times times, I know, the joke is always among lawyers that a grand jury will and die to ham Sandwich, but I've seen it, and there are other times when you go in there, the grand jury has questions, the prosecutor develops doubts about the case, and you have to have secrecy at the grand jury level because you may decide and they may decide not to indict the individual. So you're trying to protect the reputations of people who are particularly potentially innocent, and you want the victims to be able to talk about what happened in a very safe place. So the idea that you know that judges very rarely unsealed the testimony grand jury if there is a jury trial, typically the judges will unseal small portions if a witness actually had talked to the grand jury is going to testify again at trial. But it's just one of those third rails in the American legal system when it comes to criminal law, you just don't do it without a great reason. But this just goes to show that when the public demands things and politics come into play, sometimes anymore, the rules go out the door. So I'm very curious as to why the judge's order really doesn't delve into it in any meaningful way. But the case is closed. I believe you know, the grand jury testimony that was there, much of it was never actually used in the ultimate case against mister Epstein. So what good this does? What the you know, what the overwriting public purpose of this is. I don't know. I'll be a little bit surprised if we don't see some fighting back from the Justice Department, but we'll see. But that you know, this is not again, not really a good day. I, like everyone else, would would like to know more about how this deal was cut. There's no question that Epstein got a sweetheart deal. Maybe the reason why he got a sweetheart deal can be found, or maybe there might be some something elucidating in those transcripts where we learned that either there were issues with the victims, or some of the victims didn't want to go forward, or their stories didn't match up, or whatever the case may be. It's all speculation at this point. But this is a very unusual and kind of strange day for our system.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if it puts Epstein behind us, I'm all for it. And you know what, from a political perspective, Steve Gooden, I mean, if there were anything that was that harmful to Trump, don't you think we would have known about it already.
Speaker 6: Look, I will be you know, like lover hate Donald Trump. I mean, there has never been anything credible that has come out that he knew about the details of this or well or at least participated. I mean, they're those photos which are terrible. It's clearly new and the clear it's clear that Trump ran in those social circles. But you know, Epstein had a way of insinuating himself with rich and powerful people. That's what he did. I mean, you know, he was clearly very close to folks like you know, Bill Gates. I think you know, his relationship with him, you know, it led to the demise of his marriage to Melinda Gates and the splitting of their huge fortune. I mean, he was very close to Bill Clinton famously had that picture of Bill Clinton wearing that Monica Almsky's blue dress and his entry way of his apartment. He was. He just ran in those circles. So I've never really seen anything lover hate Trump that really connected him to any criminal wrongdoing here. And if there's something, if he came, the likelihood of him coming up in these twenty seven year old grand jury transcripts, which I seemed to from what I understand, focused primarily on Epstein's activities in Florida and on his island nearby. You know, I think that's that's a stretch, and maybe, you know, maybe the Justice Department will be just to soon have them come out to kind of clear that up. But again, these are these folks, particularly some of these younger women who testified before that grand jury, did so with the promise that this was going to be secret, that it was not going to be made public and whatever stories they told, and I presume, we presume it's going to be mostly you know, young victims. He testified before the grand jury. You know they did so, you know, in this sense that that was a safe place and they could tell their stories. So I think it's kind of a terrible thing, all these years later for it to come out, unless you know, there's some you know, incredibly compelling reason that none of us know about.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, And I'm looking forward to just from a curiosity standpoint, what's in there. But I'm glad it's finally going away. Hey, let me switch gears out. And you're the perfect person to talk about this. You were on city council, you're an attorney. You know how things go. I wake up this morning two stories. Cincinnati reaches eight million dollar settlement after hundreds of protestss arrested during George Floyd protests. Were you surprised to see that, Steve, I don't think that happened on your watch on council, or maybe it did, did it?
Speaker 6: Oh? Well, god, no, no, no, you know I did live that. I was actually in the process of being appointed to council when the okay, when the protests were occurring. I was actually still living downtown and very much lived those protests, and let me tell you, they were not peaceful. That's one of the main reasons I moved from downtown. At the time. I was living downtown with my eight year old son down on Fourth Street because I had two offices here that I was helping manage and deal with. And I'll tell you it was. You know, the protests began peaceful, but when you hear glass breaking at three in the morning, I don't think that's peaceful. And when you see people destroying private property, it's not peaceful. And what happened here was I have to give some credit to former Mayor John Cranleigh. What he did was he imposed it. And this is the heart of the case. He imposed a curfew and said, look, you know you can't you can't be out at three in the morning. You can't be tearing up other people's property. That's not actual protests, that's just rioting and stupidity. And he the reason he put the curfew in place was and he gave the officers, this team that he sent down the right to arrest people for violating the curfew. So they went and literally rounded up about four hundred of the worst of these folks, and they didn't have a place for them at the Justice center, so they basically cordoned off and made kind of a pen basically and made them all stand around over the over the course of the night while they were processing them out. So the heart of the lawsuit that they spoke. Four hundred some people filed a class action lawsuit that the curfew was an unconstitutional restraint on their protest. I guess that they had a right to go throw rocks at three in the morning, which I think is silly. And then number two, the conditions at the jail were terrible too, So the county threw in about six and sixty five thousand dollars. The city is giving them an unconscionable and unbelievable eight million dollars just split amongst them all. Two million of course go to the lawyers. Yeah, which is sick, you know, so so and so on and and the and basically the city is forcing the police department to put new regulations in place about how to deal with protesters. But you know, at the end of the day, Columbus, Uh, it took them years to get over there George Floyd protests. Uh, because you know they I mean, I mean that their downtown was kind of decimated. Our city was not. In large part, I think the cause Cranley did stand up and had the backbone to oppose the curfew and not just impose it, but enforce it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: And I think, you know, for the folks who actually live downtown, have businesses downtown, at offices downtown, I think they were all thankful that he did what he did, and this is just a political effort to rewrite history. It's disgusting. I would note that this settlement has clearly been negotiated months before, but they waited to go after the election to announce it. And you guys are gonna have to vote on it next week. I'll be very curious if anybody of the nine council members, all of whom were all but one of whom were re elected, if any of them have the guts to at least question this. This is a terrible thing. It sends a terrible message. You know, you absolutely have a right to protest in this country, but you don't have a right to go tear up people's private property. And the absurdity of the idea that you could go break a window in Cincinnati to address alleged policeman's conduct in Minneapolis. I mean, it just doesn't even It makes no logical sense whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know who the litigators are in the Solicitor's office anymore. Maybe they farmed this thing out, but I don't know. Maybe they were afraid for some reason to try the case. It defies all logic to me. And I think I hear you saying the same thing with respect to Mayor Cranley.
Speaker 2: I could not agree with you more.
Speaker 1: The enquire Of this morning just has a couple very brief quotes from him. This is Mayor Cranley speaking that curfew and our police department saved our city when other cities were burning. And then everything I saw was of the utmost professionalism and restraint, talking about the cops and their actions saved our city. I want the record to show they did a great job. So I'm glad the mayor, a former mayor, did that, because I don't know if you saw it. Ken Gobert, FOP President, he ain't happy about it.
Speaker 2: Don't blame him. I don't blame him.
Speaker 6: Well, he's decided himself and he should be because the law department has sold out the FOP here basically, they're basically a que The settlement buys the central argument that the police officers acted unprofessionally, and there is zero evidence that I have seen of that. In fact, I wish that they had stepped in earlier. I mean, we were three really tough nights down here with the so called protests. I mean the pro I looked there were legit protests of normal people walking around and who were upset about it. I get it, I understand it. I have a lot of questions about what happened to George Floyd myself as an attorney and a former prosecutor. I mean, there's clearly things there that weren't good in the way that was handled all the way around. But the protests that spilled over into the night time, that spilled over into vandalism and property destruction and things of that nature. Thank God they came in and stepped in, And if anything, they should have stepped in earlier, because again I was right down here at ground zero as it was occurring. And again remember this was during COVID, which is one of the great hypocrises of it all. When you know a lot of the same folks that were saying you couldn't come upin six feet of someone, But it's okay if it's about a political cause you care about. So it was a weird, weird time, and I think people need to remember that. And I don't think they're being fair here.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so at all in it.
Speaker 1: It just and you couple that with I know the fire chief is going to ring him up if who was fired, if he didn't do that already, and Chief Thiji, they're probably going to have to back a brinkstruck up the city hall. She still doesn't know why she got canned or suspendius.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, the law department is not covering itself in glory these days. I mean. Look, I mean, if you look at any of the decisions in the case, former Chief Washington is winning his case. And I won't It would take me too long to get into the details of this year, but I think he is. I think he was railroaded. And my personal opinion from what I know about the case, and obviously I know him a bit, so I'm biased, but I think what occurred there was absolutely terrible. He just got on the wrong side of these folks in terms of office politics and my personal opinion, and they fired him and it's not going well for them in court. They're going to have to deal with him. And you're right, I mean, you know, chief chief, whether I going to watch you think about the job she ultimately did. You don't hang someone now publicly that way. And the idea that they're doing the investigation into why they're firing her after they put her on leave and essentially fire here. I mean, that's that's George orwell stuff. You know, it's like, well, we'll get around to the you're entitled to your due process, but first let's impose the sanction. Then we'll give you some process on the back end and hopefully we'll find something.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So, I mean, it's a terrible way to run a city. And you know, and it really again, it just demoralizes the rank and file officers and firefighters as they watch as shenanigans go on, and watch the people go through, you know, thirty to forty year careers reach the pinnacle of their of their profession and then just basically get treated like garbage in public. It's a terrible, terrible thing for the rank and file.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 1: And a part of this settlement apparently is they're going to receive more training on how to handle these situations. You know what, they already know how to handle these situations. I think they do an incredibly professional job. I was right in the middle of the Timid Thomas.
Speaker 2: Riots back in the early Yes, you're thousands, and they did. You know, they did a great job there.
Speaker 1: Sometimes if you're going to break up something, you know, you got to you gotta use some force. And you know, they talk about police reform, Steve and I'm rambling here. We got about a minute. The police aren't the ones that need to be reformed.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I guess that's just my us.
Speaker 6: No, not in this instance of you know, one thing I want to throw out through the people have conveniently forgotten that there was a police officer during the course of the George Floyd riots in Cincinnati, Ohio who was shot at and they got a bullet bounced off his helmet. That's a story that people forget. I mean it, abu. For the grace of God, that guy could have lost his life from one of these quote unquote peaceful protesters. Someone disturbed the firearm and he was struck by the firearm and thank god he had his keplar and bounced off. So I mean, I mean, these guys were out there at all hours trying to turn to put this down. No protester that I seen was seriously injured or you know, in the course of it. So they did a phenomenal job. And the idea of the law department told him out is sick of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, and I'm glad Cranley backed them up. Hey, we're out of time here, Steve. Always appreciate you coming on.
Speaker 6: Hey anytime, Mike, have a good Saturday, you too.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tell you what, police reform, Police reform, police reform. They don't need reforming. I mean, is it good that you have training for police surprising? Heck, yeah, you can't have too much training.
Speaker 2: But enough of this. Oh we need they need to reform. That's just bull crap. And I think people are getting tired of it. I know the FOP president is, And by the way, I'm going to try to get him on for next Saturday. Hey, we got to take a break.
Speaker 4: Butt.
Speaker 1: When we get back, we're gonna talk to Janis Heisel she filed another story I think yesterday with the situation in Minnesota. And I'll just say it again, she was recognized by none other than the former Speaker of the House, Nuke Gangritch for her reporting.
Speaker 2: We'll talk to Janis when we get back.
Speaker 1: This radio seven hundred WLW Mike Allen an hour three of Saturday midday.
Speaker 2: Well, i'll tell you what. The story out.
Speaker 1: In Minnesota just keeps on coming. And the reporter who was commended by none other than new Gingridge for her reporting on that, she's got a new story out.
Speaker 2: We're going to ask her about it.
Speaker 1: I'm talking, of course about Jameis Heisel of the Epoch Times. Jamis, how are you doing well?
Speaker 13: But cap dancer as fast as I can about Minnesota.
Speaker 1: I hear you, I hear you. You know, and you did follow that story. It looks like on Wednesday police. Oh, I'm going to get to that later. Oversight Committee probes alleged cover up of massive Minnesota welfare fraud kind of updates the story. Can you kind of run down what's happened since we talked last?
Speaker 13: Yeah, So the House Oversight Committee, which is a fairly powerful, you know, very powerful committee of Congress has now notified both the governor and the Attorney General of Minnesota that they are demanding some records, a lot of records to be handed over by December seventeenth, to try to get to the bottom of how in the world was this allowed to go on with so much fraud happening.
Speaker 5: Right under their.
Speaker 13: Noses, and especially because according to the letter sent by the chair of that committee, James Comer, he's saying that there are credible reports from whistleblowers alleging that they tried to bring out the problems, just bring them to light, and there was actually, they say, a cover up of it. They were telling they were telling these people in Congress that you know and others that this has just been ridiculu was with the amount of information that has been held from the public. And also they're alleging that some things were destroyed. I don't know what those things are allegedly, but that those are some of the allegations that the Oversight Committee is trying to get to the bottom of. Now, what my story does not cover are some additional developments. Okay, so the Small Business Administration of the federal government has.
Speaker 14: Also launched its own investigation.
Speaker 13: And according to Kelly Lossler, who heads that department, they found a million dollars within two days of fraud related to pandemic relief through the Small Business Administration from Minnesota.
Speaker 14: And then in addition to that.
Speaker 13: The Medicaid I forget its exact title, but Mehmet Oz who ran for Senate but is now the head of the Medicaid Services for Department.
Speaker 14: I don't remember the exact name without looking, but he is.
Speaker 13: Also he's also put Governor Tim Walt on notice saying, look, here are we are clamping down on restrictions of Medicaid money coming to Minnesota. He commended the governor for putting a halt on fourteen what they call at risk programs, which I have mentioned in a previous story. But he's basically saying, look, if if we're not satisfied with what's going on there, and we want you to check in with us more frequently, we're going to be cutting off Medicaid money to state.
Speaker 14: So it's coming.
Speaker 13: At Minnesota from multiple multiple fronts, and I am actually going there to do some on the ground reporting.
Speaker 4: I've been speaking on.
Speaker 13: The phone with a lot of people, but you know, there's nothing like being there, and so I'm going to be there I don't know how many days on a reporting trip to meet with some lawmakers, with some regular folks, attend a city council meeting with that's expected to be packed with immigrant advocates who are now trying to get even more protections under that state's sanctuary sanctuary laws. And so there's just a lot going on right now and the massive scale of this. You mentioned Newt Greenridge a moment ago. He actually did a column that I think was just released yesterday saying that he believes this could turn out to be the largest fraud case in the United States ever.
Speaker 1: You know what I don't know how it doesn't, janis if what the whistleblowers are saying is even close to true. I thought I heard one yesterday yesterday say he thought it would go all the way up to six or eight billion dollars. It has to be, and it goes on underneath the nose of.
Speaker 2: These elected officials, especially the governor.
Speaker 1: It's just unreal. You know, one of your articles, janis you're reporting. I thought I read that some notice of this reached some responsible person as early as two thousand and nine or twenty and sixteen, Am I accurately reporting that.
Speaker 13: Yes, that's correct.
Speaker 14: But one thing we need to keep in mind here.
Speaker 13: Is it's not just one.
Speaker 14: Type of fraud, right.
Speaker 13: There are multiple schemes involved here. And the one that I think you're referring to that kind of raised alarm bells among the employees of the Department of Human Services there in Minnesota the welfare office was a childcare program where allegedly these people were claiming to provide childcare for children who didn't exist, and so there were a lot.
Speaker 2: Of rats that time.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and all of that got kind of clamped down because a lot of people cried racism.
Speaker 2: And there was even at least one lawsuit filed.
Speaker 13: And some courts have actually stepped in here. And in the defense of himself, Keith Ellison did give an interview.
Speaker 14: He's the ePIE in general for Minnesota.
Speaker 13: He said, look, at the state level, we've actually prosecuted several hundred people for medicaid fraud, and so in his view, they're doing quite a bit to try to fight the fraud. But that's not the view of the whistleblowers from what I've been hearing. Yeah, I haven't spoken to any of them.
Speaker 2: Yet.
Speaker 13: But I have talked to whistleblower, to the lawmakers, a couple of lawmakers who have had conversations with those people, and naturally they're afraid to speak to you know, just about anybody because they don't want to lose their jobs. But they're still trying to do the right thing and come forward.
Speaker 2: Well, and you're absolutely right about Keith Ellison. He is the attorney general and it has been for a while of that state. At what sticks in my crawl, janis is it seems like, at least in the early stage of this thing, he's kind of getting a pass. He's quoted in one of your stories. I'm telling you as an attorney general. Yeah, fraud happens, kind of offhanded remark. Then he says we should prosecute it. Yeah, hold people accountable for their individual conduct, not for their ethnicity. And we're doing that.
Speaker 1: It just I guess it seems like that is kind of the default thing when somebody thinks they're in a jam about this is Hey, wait a minute, you know this is all racially motivated?
Speaker 2: Is that what your eye? Jadra? A little bit? But is that kind of what you're finding?
Speaker 13: Well, I am hearing that a lot of the initial reports and even later reports were kind of being shut down because of fears of being labeled racist or things like that.
Speaker 14: So that's kind of.
Speaker 13: There are several other theories out there about what could really be fueling this, but that's probably the most prominent one that I've been hearing.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, when all else fails, trot that one out. Hey, you also did a story this week police will not cooperate with ICE agents, talking of course about Minneapolis police. That comes from the Minneapolis mayor. Reading this thing, it just makes me angry, it really does. But what's the deal with that? If you could just break it down for us, Well, you.
Speaker 13: Know, the city of Minneapolis is one of the sanctuary cities that say that, you know, we won't coperate because we are trying to protect the illegal immigrants field that you know a lot of these people just start here for speaking of better life, and we don't support the federal government's crackdown on this. And actually it's one of a number of states and cities that are state cities and counties that the Trump administration is suing in court over the sanctuary policies. So we'll see how that shakes out. But that's that's in essence, what's going on here is they're kind of reiterating and doubling down on that is to you know, keep a separation, so to speak. And as a matter of fact, that's going to be a topic at a city council meeting coming up on Tuesday.
Speaker 14: That I am planning to attend.
Speaker 13: Yeah, where there the immigrant advocates are asking for even more protections. They have a stronger ordinance in regard to the sanctuary status. So that's something that I'm looking into as well. On top of that, the mayor has also issued what he says as an executive He called it an executive order that they that no one is allowed from the federal government to use city property to do any immigration operations. Which I asked a legislator about that yesterday, whether that was enforceable and like how what that would look like? And I sent sought some comments from the you know, US Department of Homeland Security on this.
Speaker 14: I haven't heard back yet, but.
Speaker 13: The lawmaker I so to characterize that as posturing, and he said that he didn't think there was any way to really enforce it, Like what are you going to do? Have local police actually arrest the ICE Asians, So that was his question. Yeah, he's not a lawyer, but it's interesting. The mayor of Minneapolis, Jacob Frye, is an attorney. So just throwing this back.
Speaker 14: At you, Michael, Yeah, any what do you think.
Speaker 13: Do you think that that would be an enforceable situation with an executive order saying these federal agents.
Speaker 14: Can't use any city owned.
Speaker 13: Properties to conduct their immigration enforcements.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you what, Janis.
Speaker 1: You must be reading my mind, because that's what the next thing I wanted to talk about a news conference many and this is your reporting. Minneapolis Police Chief Brian O'Hara and the mayor emphasize support for law abiding Somali's and other immigrants who hold jobs and run businesses. People who are fearful of ICE action should inform themselves about their rights, the official said O'Hara. This, janis, I never thought i'd see this. Chief O'Hara also said that his officers quote absolutely have a duty to intervene close quote if people's rights are being violated. So you know, you think in your mind's eye you kind of play that out. I mean, cop on cop, that's what we've devolved to and it's sad and an answer to you question, I don't think it would be upheld, but who knows. But I mean, is that how you're reading this? He's talking about cop on cop.
Speaker 13: Well, it does seem that way. I wasn't at that news conference and didn't have an opportunity therefore to ask a follow up question. But it's something that I would like to clarify a little bit more. But I quoted what he said, and it's just been again, one thing after another. It's really hard to kind.
Speaker 14: Of keep up with.
Speaker 13: And just we're just at the stage where we're still trying to figure out the scale of this. Yeah, let alone the causes of it.
Speaker 1: Yep, it's just and I'm telling you you know more than me about it. Something tells me this story is going to be around for a while, don't you think?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 13: And at the same time, the state of Minnesota has just come up with its budget for next year three billion with a bee in the hole whoa, And people are really Minnesotans are just a lot of them are besides themselves overall of this from.
Speaker 1: What I've been hearing and reading, Really, I mean, that's a good point. So it seems to you in the early stages of this thing that ordinary citizens are pretty fired up about this.
Speaker 13: I do think that ordinary citizens kind of knew about some of it, but it kind of fell off the radar. The one expert I interviewed who has been following this for four years. There's kind of like this big splash of publicity when there were two hundred federal Asians swooped in in early twenty twenty two from one of the scandals. Then there was like a nine month gap before anybody was charged, and so the story didn't do.
Speaker 14: What we in the business call have legs, meaning, you know.
Speaker 13: Just the one story, it's not going to stay in the news cycle. It's not going to stay in even the public's mind. People move on to other things. So you know, unless you have several stories one after another with developments, it's just not going to have legs. But boy, this thing has a lot of legs. And I want to hear I hear this Zasy top guys singing right now, she's got a less there you go. So it's been really just just I've been writing about this. I think I've done like ten stories in the last few days. On Minneapolis. In Minnesota, it's been.
Speaker 2: Just a lot.
Speaker 13: And again, some of it I haven't even had a chance to really delve into, like the small business administration, like the doctor Oz medicaid aspect of this, and so it just continues. I have really really a lot on my plate on in Minnesota.
Speaker 2: It sure seems like it.
Speaker 1: One final question, how is the city of Minneapolis? Do you like it a good city in spite of all this stuff or not? Because something tells me you're going to be spending some time there.
Speaker 13: I was kind of jake with my husband that I kind of need to run an apartment or something. But you know, Minnesota, the city of Minneapolis is really has a lot of very pretty features to it.
Speaker 11: Lots of lakes.
Speaker 14: In fact, I think they call the state, you know, the State of ten thousand Lakes or something like that.
Speaker 13: There's lakes and things everywhere, a lot of bike trails things like that. But there, I went through some of the parts too that are it's so nice and one of the biggest problems in the downtown there's a very high vacan see rate in the office towers, and some of that is related to, you know, people working from home still you know, they got used to it during the pandemic and.
Speaker 14: They're still doing it.
Speaker 13: But the other thing is this concern about crime, or at least even the perception of crime. After the George Floyd and defund the police calls there, when you have people who don't feel safe, they're not going to go into some of the Metro areas, and so there is a lot of concern about what is going to happen there with.
Speaker 14: These vacancy rates.
Speaker 13: And then it shifts the tax burden to the residential property owners. So there's a lot of moving parts to all of this, and it's really affecting ordinary people.
Speaker 14: And I'm just on the edge of really.
Speaker 13: Looking into how ordinary people are really being affected.
Speaker 14: By all of this. And it goes to show people go, I don't care.
Speaker 13: About politics, Well you need to because it affects you, whether you realize.
Speaker 3: It or not.
Speaker 1: If you know what, if a citizen is not paying attention to this story, I mean they don't have any right to complain about anything with respect to elections. That's always amazed me. Hey, we're out of time. Unfortunately, I really appreciate your coverage on this thing. Janis more importantly, your coverage that you're sharing with us. I get how lucky we are to have that, and thank you.
Speaker 14: Oh I'm fortunate to share it.
Speaker 13: I'm just glad that to have that opportunity and a great rapport with you, Mike, and wishing everybody a great holiday season. I'm hoping I will still be on maybe one more time before chrisas easily.
Speaker 2: Can I just count on it?
Speaker 14: Thank you so much, take care of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks Janis. I'll tell you what. She's all over it. And the reporting has been stellar and there are, like she said, so many legs to this thing. We're gonna be talking about this, I think for a long time to come. And again the whole damn thing screams out for that word accountability. Somebody's got to be held accountable for this. Hey, we got to take a break. But when we get back open lines seven four, nine, seven, one, eight hundred, the big one are the numbers. We can talk about anything you want, So give us a call or you have to listen to me. Mike Allen, Saturday midday.
Speaker 10: My advisor at Plant Moran Wealth Management knows my definition of wealthy restoring classic cars.
Speaker 1: Minutes of same gonna get to the calls here in just a second. I did want to make an announcement. Peter Bronson a frequent guest on this show, and he's going to be again. I wanted to get him on today but ran out of space. He'll be on next week. He's out with a new book. It's called Magical History Tour, and it's a little bit different book than Peter usually does. Five shorts stories, ten places to visit in Cincinnati if you're into Cincinnati history. We're going to have him on next week to talk about it. I can't wait. I have literally written or read every book that he's done. Excellent author. I'm about a third of the way through on this one. So next week, Peter Bronson. All right, let's get to the phones, starting out with our friend Bobby Jay.
Speaker 3: Mike, thanks for taking my call. Have a great day today, and I'll make it quick. I got a couple of things i'd like to make comparisons on. If I'm may Well and I want to do this one thing. I want to be objective. I want to take away the ethnic aspect out of it. Okay, take away that up in Minnesota, take it away in Cincinnati. Okay, Okay, they are all both controlled by the democratic machine. Yeah, democratic machine that we knew in the past. It's it's full of nothing but progressive anarchist right now. So knowing that you have to think of that way, and if you take away the ethnic has spected of it, you have over seers, which is the councils. They're all controlled by Democrat mayors. They're all controlled by Democrat councils. They're overseers. People don't like to use that word because it brings up thing that has to do with ethnic persuasion right back in the eighteen fifties and everything. It's no different way it is now. Well, you control the cities just like they would a twenty first century plantation.
Speaker 2: Well, you're absolutely right about that, I mean, and it seems to me every time there's a problem, racial or whatever, it's a Democrat mayor. And you know what, that is a good comparison or a good thing to an example to make because it's sure looking that way to me.
Speaker 3: It's hard to say that because people don't want to go ahead and just be honest with themselves. It's no different this eight million dollars.
Speaker 6: Dogm that they're wanting to do for four hundred. P Wow. Figure it out.
Speaker 3: The county is only go to pay sixty eight thousand out of eight million. Yep, I mean out of four hundred people in the class action lawsuit. And go ahead and do you at eight million. Pretty nice little day, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Sure is in my understanding why the county's portion of it is so much lower than the cities'. It just had something to do with the jail, which you know, it's not a nice place as jails go. It's okay, but that's apparently what they're saying with the county.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I got one more thing, and I'll get was there any type of charges and the federal courts for civil rights violations?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, there was not.
Speaker 6: They just none.
Speaker 3: So these people in the county just I guess they just take it upon themselves to say there were civil rights violations. There were now federal charges on anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess these did their job through negotiations that kind of thing. But I don't know, it's just it load.
Speaker 1: And you know, I had Christopher Smithman on earlier and he said, hey, you know, and again I don't know all the facts. Why wouldn't the city try the case and you know, maybe get a verdict that they're not liable. I don't know, but the way the city is throwing money away these days is just incredible.
Speaker 3: Well, thanks for taking my time, my friend, and wish you well and all the listeners.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks Bobby, Jay, appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a nice chunk of change, I mean for going to a peaceful demonstration.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's talk to Jeff in Xenia. Hey, good morning, Jeff, good.
Speaker 6: Morning, my great show.
Speaker 15: Hey, I just wanted to say also too, I lived up in Maine for about ten years and they had a huge Somali population. Really oh yeah, I mean at the time it was probably one of the largest in the United States before Minnesota sorted wanting it en up importing a lot. And if you got to yeah, well, if you've got to contact with Janice, the girl that we had all from epic times, you might want to mention that to her at some point because uh.
Speaker 2: You never know.
Speaker 15: Yeah, well, I mean you don't hear a lot about Maine because it's so far out of the way up there and it's such a small population. But you know, news does travel fast. From money's involved.
Speaker 2: Well, sure it does.
Speaker 1: And the community where you're talking about, are they all abiding for the most part? Uh, that kind of thing, because I never I never heard anything about it.
Speaker 15: Well they were, But when I was up there, I just found it really odd that you'd take people out of Sub Saharan Africa and bring them up to, you know, a fairly cold area because we get anywhere from two to six feet of snow up there. And uh, it was I mean they had taken over. I mean they they had a lot of businesses there everything, and I'm not sure what the numbers were, but said when I was up and I was from twenty six to sixteen at the time, it was quite a large population up there, and they had some other funny business going on to that I could talk to you off the air or get a hold of you, because there were some things going on up there that basically just got overlooked because it's just not a it's a fairly closed.
Speaker 6: Society up there.
Speaker 15: They don't like a lot of outsiders as because I was always called I was from away. I was never considered a maner. I was always from away, okay, And it's just.
Speaker 6: The way things work.
Speaker 15: Up there, but it might be something she might if I mean, not that she needs a little more work to do, but it might be something she puts on her radar at some point, because you never know.
Speaker 1: I will definitely definitely tell her that. And I appreciate you filling us in.
Speaker 2: Jeff, Hey, have a great day, Mike.
Speaker 1: Okay, you too, Thank you. All right, let's go to Fred. Hey, Fred, Hey morning, thanks for good morning. Good morning.
Speaker 6: Hey. I appreciate you taking my call. Great show is always you have.
Speaker 16: Fantastic people on and you really hit the important things.
Speaker 6: And the only thing to me.
Speaker 16: That makes it all make sense is that this is just another tentacle of an organized crime organization that is simply looking for every different way.
Speaker 6: It can to skim money.
Speaker 16: The whole sexcapades and everything else going on with that is simply to keep people in line and to keep them interested. But everything goes back to money in Minnesota, in Cincinnati and everything behind the scenes. They're simply trying to find a new way to skim every moment of it. And the only way it makes sense is that that's a conspiracy to further these things, and the other rest of it is simply to keep you look in other places. Oh it's racial. Oh it's this, Oh it's that, It isn't. The Only thing it is is money. How do we take it? How do we get more power? How do we take more money?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: You know what I think, is this thing goes on, You're probably right they'll find some kind of organized crime aspect to it. Maybe not their traditional mafia, I doubt that, but this thing screams out to be in federal court, not state court, which I guess some of them were initially put there. I hope, and I think at some point it'll end up in federal court.
Speaker 16: Well, look at the Cincinnati thing with this payoff that they're making right now. Goodness, well that makes a whole lot of sense, though when you make it a national situation with the elections coming up this coming year, and that they need these people back on the street causing trouble.
Speaker 6: So this is a.
Speaker 16: Perfect way to pay them off. You got four hundred experienced rioters that are now going to have pockets full of money, and when they're called to come out in the summer and start causing trouble again, they're going to do it willingly, thinking they're going to get paid off again.
Speaker 2: Well, they got job experience at that point. Right.
Speaker 1: I've read a number of things where not all of them, but a great number of these protesters are being paid by someone.
Speaker 16: Oh there's no question about it, and I know that for a fact. Well, but they are most certainly getting paid off. And that's what the whole thing is. It's it isn't the traditional mafia, you know, it is the elusive deep state. And the more you produce for that, the more you're the more you're capo's and everybody else above you will will appreciate you being a good earner. It's the same thing as the mafia, but it's just you know, it's controlled nationally, and that's what's going on with the Somalis. It's what's going on with everybody. But if you if you keep pointing your finger at racism, racism, homophobe, it just is done to keep more smoke and mirrors going.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you I appreciate the call, Fred, appreciate you taking Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he talked about screaming racism. What's that, Sally, there's a saying it's the last vestige of a scoundrel. Just to throw that out. It's lost virtually all of its meaning. And it's a shame because I believe there are real racists in the world, and some in this country, of both races, but so minute in number.
Speaker 2: It's just, you know, nobody gets anywhere piggybacking on that. Maybe, oh, islamophobe that might have a little bit more cachet to it, who knows. I don't care what they call me. Hey, let's talk to Tony in Westchester. Thank you, Mike for taking my call, my pleasure, and then you do put.
Speaker 4: On a grand, I mean grand show, and all.
Speaker 11: The people that's called in I feel.
Speaker 6: Lower than them.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, all right, because I'm just a simple man.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 1: No, I appreciate that, and I appreciate the call too, Tony, thank you. I don't know where to Tony's called before, great guy, but I just don't know where he was going on that.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's talk to Kate. Hey, Kate, how you doing.
Speaker 17: I'm doing okay. I just want to know where do I sign up to start my class action suit from twenty twenty. Because I watched the Democrats in Lockstep, bow and scrape in front of the Zolensky promised to send money.
Speaker 18: Everywhere, but to the US.
Speaker 17: I felt threatened by a president who came onto the television saying that they were losing their patients because we weren't taking the vaccine that was misrepresented and full of holes as far as even biological accuracy.
Speaker 2: And that's coming out now.
Speaker 17: I am feeling, like, you know, I've got revisiting post traumatic stress at this point.
Speaker 11: I've never up.
Speaker 17: Until then, bought a gun. I bought weapons, I bought ammo. I'm in a peaceful Midwestern suburb, and I was concerned that these blm peaceful protest rioters were going to be coming into our neighborhoods dragging us out of our houses.
Speaker 14: Who do I go see about this?
Speaker 17: I am just thinking about it, and I'm so angry for what they put me through. There's got to be other people feeling this.
Speaker 2: Way, and I understand that too, And I don't put anything past anybody or any group anymore.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, it's kind of a wild West out there. As far as a legal basis for it.
Speaker 2: I don't know that you have that yet, but a lot of people are thinking like you're thinking, Kate.
Speaker 4: I would love to.
Speaker 17: Stay in touch with that Mike, I appreciate your programs and thank you for taking my call. I just revisit those theoretical or supposed lawmakers in DC at that time, and the whole sums up to theater, the word that started being used, and it was all theater. They nearly ruined the country. They you know, when Trump was in the first time, they undermined him at every turn.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 17: Well nobody seems to. It doesn't come up very much anymore. Nobody revisits and says, excuse me, remember all this crap they put us through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, And you know what, I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 1: You're right, because I think the average voter has a damn short memory, you know, and Trump can be abrasive and he can't you know, honk people off. Look at the results though, look at the results. But people have a short memory, especially people that go to vote.
Speaker 2: Maybe we made a.
Speaker 17: Video compilation of Nancy tearing up his speech, of her sarcastic little clap, undermining him, trying to impeach him. Yep, the whole Biden crime family, you know, on and on. You know where I'm going. It just needs to be got up in a nice video compumation to remind people.
Speaker 2: I get it, Kate, Hey, I got to go.
Speaker 1: I got one more caller, I gotta get in uh SETI in Columbus. Hey, thanks for hanging in there with us. What you got and you got to be quick. Unfortunately, all right.
Speaker 6: Mike, real quick.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 18: The Somali investigation in Minnesota needs to needs to boil over into Columbus where we have a extremely an extremely large population of Somali's.
Speaker 2: Somebody told me that it's.
Speaker 18: I'm telling you, Mike, and our governor yesterday disappointed me yet again. He got on he made a a I guess it was a press release or something, and he didn't say, Ohio is looking into it or anything.
Speaker 9: He just said.
Speaker 18: Our Somali population are all good people or something like that. And I'm not I'm not doubting that. I'm just saying, if they're looking at one city, they need to look at all the cities and and see if this problem, which is did I hear you correctly?
Speaker 6: Eight billion with a beat?
Speaker 1: Well that's what That's what some of the one at least one whistleblower is saying. It could get up to six to eight billion, which is just astounding.
Speaker 18: That and imagine you put that in two or three other cities, and you know there's going to be more.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: That's I don't know.
Speaker 18: My I hope Ohio, I hope Governor de Wine or whoever is looking. I guess it's the FEDS that are looking.
Speaker 6: I hope they.
Speaker 18: I hope they looking at their Columbus.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we're at the tip of the iceberg. I appreciate the call. I gotta get going, though, Buddy, Okay, you know what.
Speaker 1: This thing, you know, as Jannis said, it's got legs and we haven't heard the last of this by any stretch of the imagination. Hey, I'm out of time, which means I'm out out here. Mike Allens seven hundred WLW