Speaker 1: All right, here we go down the stretch, final segment of the night from Long Necks and Wilder. We save the best for last. Use the host of Fantastics Insider, Football, Serious XM Fantasy, he would be Dan Klaskins and Dan. Week fourteen, final week of the regular season most leagues, let's take some time and look at tips to playoff proof your roster for a run to a fantasy championship.
Speaker 2: We like winning land sweet, really do.
Speaker 3: And you got you gotta work to get there sometimes. And now is that big clip the last four bye weeks of the season. If there's bye week, last four teams on By this week, the bye week's are over, so it's no longer about stats and studs on your bench, and you gotta focus on winning now. And part of that, if you are going to worry about your bench, you should also consider backing up your studs if you're not going to worry much about the other stats. If there's backups your key players, you also need to be smart with the players you're dropping. Don't put really good players out there that could help the remaining playoff teams. And then it's one of the most shrewd boobs is playing keep away from your potential.
Speaker 2: Opponents and those must.
Speaker 3: Win games by picking up players they might be going out there on the waiver water. You always want to play a headmas streamers and as we do everydimer, watch the weather and probably my biggest words of wisdom would be pick to the process. You made us in the playoffs for a reason.
Speaker 2: Don't go changing, but you do on a weekly basis. They get there, all right, Dan.
Speaker 3: We'll look at the TV right now and I see I'm on Ross Saint Brown warming up. Looks like he may play.
Speaker 1: What's the injury situation for other folks around the league?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Rock, you just hit the nail on the head with the headline one here mon Ross Saint Brown.
Speaker 2: When I was talking to Mo a few hours ago, I was not as optimistic.
Speaker 3: He had practiced all week.
Speaker 2: It looks pretty.
Speaker 3: Gruesome when it happened on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: But I'll tell you watching.
Speaker 3: Him on warm ups, well, we're seeing the beat writers put out there on social media. I don't know how you couldn't have him in your lineup and see them all.
Speaker 2: He is active tonight.
Speaker 3: I don't expect the same the crew for Drake London of the Falcons he's missed a couple of.
Speaker 2: Weeks with knee injury. Atlanta's on the road to.
Speaker 3: Where he hasn't practiced all week. Will wait till Friday, and we'll also wait till Friday on a few other receivers, including T Higgins.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I'm sure you Callas have been talking about that. It is a positive.
Speaker 3: He's been a fool participant. Here's trending in the right direction.
Speaker 2: Romodus and A.
Speaker 3: He has not practiced for the Bears in two straight days, so he must do it on the field. Private he's gonna play through that foot issue. A quarterback to Buzzfild the week was justin Herbert. He fractured his non finger on his non throwing in. He finished the game. He isn't expected to play, but they're taking him out at the goal line potentially because he can't hand.
Speaker 2: Off or whatever under center.
Speaker 3: This ceiling is limited, and I don't like the Monday night game. You're really leaving yourself hanging. Jane Daniels school participant. We'll see if he can come back this week. That could be a big lift for fantasy managers. Lamar Jackson, he didn't practice a day. He hasn't practiced a day each of the last three weeks, so I'm not that in turn of more concerned about the way he's playing. He's just a boorrol On QB wanted this. Marion Hampton, the rookie running back trending towards an activation on Monday nights. I expect Aaron Jones to play it. Don't think Govin Kamara will and Dalton Shoulder excuse me that Dulton got Can Cage is one to watch it tight end if he gets back against the Bengals Fells. As I told you a couple of weeks ago, the Bengals are giving up four more fantasy points per games than the second worst defense.
Speaker 2: And they'll leave Get tight end so dog can't get it back to play, no doubt.
Speaker 1: All Right, the all important lineup advice. Let's run through those studs, duds and sleepers for this week.
Speaker 2: Hire them up tonight, Lance.
Speaker 3: I love all the passing game weapons on both sides as the ball and no player do I like more than Dak Prescott, even on the three plus passing touchdowns and good betsand plus one Peppy. He's gonna throw a ton of them that night. The pickens and Land hitting their high mark and then banged up secondary in Detroit.
Speaker 2: I think this.
Speaker 3: Game's gonna have fantasy fireworks. Bucky Irving, as my other studs got back finally at.
Speaker 2: Their mission about them month. Last week, I was limited in action.
Speaker 3: I expect him to take a big step forward in a must win game for Campa Bay. At him against the Saints, the largest favor of the week, so game flow in his favor. On the dud side, David Montgomery. As much as I love the passing game, he doesn't score. I just don't think he's inconsideration in your lineup this week as a starting running back. Let's play it be DK Metciff and really that little spirits passing game has been a disappointment. Metcalf, especially against Baltimore's falling outside my top thirty. He's my other dud and a couple of sleepers of Donnie A. Mitchell, the young white out for the Jets who pretty much all the god as they traded from him from Indianapolis. He's getting opportunities here and that's got him the wide receiver three Rangers. Caro Fannon Junior, the rookie tight end for the Cleveland Browns and what promises to.
Speaker 2: Be the most boring game of the week.
Speaker 3: I think the total just dropped to like seven. I'm going it's like thirty three and a half though, which is pretty low.
Speaker 2: But yeah, who was thinking of.
Speaker 3: The football te shot there. It's like his fellow rookie. I expect him to be a content tight this week lands for manager's desperate at the position.
Speaker 1: All right, you have you have good news about the triple match for Giving Tuesday being extended with donations to DAV. This is really cool through Do Good Fantasy, tell us more.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: First of all, Giving Tuesday across the nonprofit industry one of the record saddy one. So it's great to see our world care and they care about others. To do good and do good fantasies all about that vance and you can get a triple triple match on Giving Tuesday's been extended Do Good Fantasy. So you play the twenty dollars donation to get in or more that would be matched my friends at DAV. And on top of that, you get five weeks of.
Speaker 2: Action in the sate of lineup and you can win to big prizes.
Speaker 3: We've got all kinds of trips and events and drafts and ways to get in playoff things, ways you can win money. We got free t shirts.
Speaker 2: But weeks it's worth checking out and.
Speaker 1: Fantasy awesome, great catching up. Has always enjoyed the football this weekend.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, it's gonna be a great weekend. I think I said tonight is one.
Speaker 2: To definitely watch.
Speaker 1: Yes, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 3: Thank you sir, Thanks Tom, all right THO