Speaker 1: All right, back on the Big one seven hundred WLW, Dan Carroll till midnight tonight. We call this the Midweek Crisis Wednesday Night edition. Joe Waddell is running the big board in the seven hundred WLW command center. The Uh. The phone lines are open right now, five to one to three, seven four nine, seven thousand one, eight hundred the Big One are the numbers to call if you want to get on board. And right now I'm fiddling with the mouse on the computer because the mouse does not want to work. And there we go. The computer works, but the mouse does not. That is fantastic, So I can't make the computer do anything. All right, Uh three seven four nine, seven thousand, one, eight hundred, the Big One numbers the call if you want to get on board. The breaking news tonight, Trump announces Hamas and Israel have agreed to the first phase of the Gaza peace Deal. And that is a that is a big deal. I think there's a lot of caution that you have to have on a on a deal like this, especially when it happens in phases. I do not look at the Hamas negotiators as being very trustworthy. I certainly hope Trump did not jump the gun on this. Jared Kushner and uh and uh Witkoff were the the main drivers of this. They were the ones doing all the meetings in the Middle East. So there's I think there's a lot to be hopeful for, especially with the hostages being released. Here's what the President said tonight. Let's see, let's see if I can find his the post that he put out. And I've got the mouse working again, so there there you go.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was fiddling with the mouse and I got it to work, so that. Let me see, let's see if the post comes up.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Here's what the President put out a little while ago. I am very proud to announce that Israel and Hamas have both signed off on the first phase of our peace plan. This means that all hostages will be released very soon, and Israel will withdraw their troops to and agreed uponline as the first steps towards a strong, durable and everlasting peace. All parties will be treated fairly. This is a great day for the Arab and Muslim world, Israel, all surrounding nations, and the United States of America. And we thank the mediators from Qatar Egypt and Turkey who worked with us to make this historic and unprecedented event happen. Blessed are the peacemakers. Donald Trump, President, United States of America. So that's a statement that the Trump put out on truth social just what I think a couple of hours ago, just shy of a couple hours well, let me see six point fifty one, so just over a couple of hours ago. Very important. And if this happens, if this actually comes to pass, that peace is achieved, that the hostages are released, that Hamas follows through on. And my understanding is is that the Israeli lawmakers will have to sign off on this at some point during the day tomorrow, in the day ahead. But you have to be cautious on things like this because as long as I've been alive, I can remember presidents trying to bring peace to the Middle East and it just simply has not happened. If it happens under this president, how can he be denied? How can he be denied a Nobel Peace Prize? I think it's a legitimate question. So we will see what happens. But this this is going to happen in phases, and you just have to hope, and I think we all have to hope that this simply just does not fall apart Phase one release the hostages. And there was a there was a twenty point plan that came out on this and this was one day last week and I had had on Sheryl Chumley and I actually had the plan in front of me, and we were talking about this plan, and we were talking about some of the points in the planet and the whole notion that Hamas is going to disarm. Does anyone see that happening? And essentially they have to disarm and disband and no longer be in power. Hold on type, I'm trying to type and talk at the same time. See if I can get the twenty point plan. Let me see for for Gaza, Let's see if it comes up. Let's see, let's see, let's see, let's see here it is here, here we go. This is the this is the twenty point plan and there and there's a lot going on here. So the idea that they had negotiations to begin with, the United States does not negotiating with terrorists, at least that was the policy at one time. So it's going to be there. There's so much that's interesting about this. It's good. That's going to be interesting to to to find out about how all this worked and how many moving parts are in play.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: Gozwill Here's point number one. Gozel will be a de radicalized terror free zone that does not pose the threat to its neighbors. Goza will be redeveloped for the benefit of the people of Gaza, who have offered more than enough. Point number three if both sides of this. If both sides agree to this proposal, the war will immediately end. Israeli forces will withdraw to an agreed upon the line to prepare for a hostage release. During this time, all military operations, including aerial and artillery bombardment, will be suspended. Battle lines will remain frozen until conditions are met for the complete stage withdrawal. Within seventy two hours of Israel publicly accepting this agreement, all hostages, alive and deceased will be returned. So in that part, the release of the hostages will be something that is monumental. I believe. In return, they're talking about the release of prisoners from Israel. Israel will released two hundred and fifty life sentence prisoners plus seventeen hundred Gossins who are detained after October seventh, twenty twenty three, including all women and children detained. In that context, for every Israeli hostage who remains, who remains are released, Israel will released the remains of fifteen deceased Gazas. And so this goes on and on and on. Let me there's a They talk about a transitional government economic planned Trump economic plan to rebuild and re energize Gaza. No one will be forced to leave Gaza. Those who wish to leave will be free to do so and return. Hamas and other factions agree not to have any role in the governance of Gaza. I mean, I think it's going to be And this is what I want to hear about these negotiations, The idea that Gaza in Gaza, that Hamas is going to give up power, that these known terrorists are going to lay down their weapons and mean it and actually do it. I think none of this happens if the Abraham Accords were not in place to begin with, and there were not there was not the support of other nations in the in the Middle East. Jimmy is in Richmond, Indiana. He's got some thoughts on this, and Jimmy, welcome to seven hundred w W. Yeah, what a joke.
Speaker 4: They're not going to agree, They're gonna They're not going to fulfill their agreement.
Speaker 1: Uh well, I think I think that's what history teaching.
Speaker 5: My wife and I talked about if we had kids in there. Oh yeah, you want them back, you want them back desperately. But this is not going to be cured until we level that place and get rid.
Speaker 1: Of a moth period. Well, and that that's the things that this notion that Hamas is no longer going to be empowered or even even even threatened anyone point number seventeen. Is this In the event Homas delays or rejects this proposal, the above, including the scaled up aid operation will produce, will proceed in the terrify areas handed over from the IDF to the ISF. Let me see, so they're talking about more aid going into Gaza to help those who have been affected by this war. And we know that the aid that has already been sent in there by and large has been stolen by Hamas for their own purposes. So the largest portion of that aid never got to the people that it was intended for. So, I mean, you're really you're dealing with a bunch of You're dealing with a bunch of lawless thugs here who just carried out and you look at you know, yesterday was the anniversary of the October seventh attack, and I was reminded once again by some of the video I saw just how how barbaric and how subhuman these attacks were on on you know, these unarmed innocent people in Israel. I mean, it was absolutely it is. It is beyond words, how horrific and how barbaric it really was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why Israel was so soft in the beginning two years ago? How could this even happened? How could it happened?
Speaker 3: Israel? God great defense?
Speaker 4: And I'm not belaving in historil, but yes I am in a way.
Speaker 3: How could this.
Speaker 4: Even happen for them to come over the border and do this. Now you're down to twenty five lies and you're wanting to make all these concessions, and again my life, and I think what it was your kid? I know, but sometimes the mortars they're going to be heroes. I say, level the playing field and get rid of them, be done with it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what Netan Yahoo I talked about when this first began, is that is that Gaza needs to be completely wiped out, that there can be there can be nothing left. And so for him to stop short of that goal, or move the goal post on this, or move the finish line on this it to my way of thinking, it's a little disappointing, but you have to deal with the reality of the situation. So we're going to see what happens, and so you have to proceed I think with just an abundance of caution here, one step at a time. Let's sign the deal, Let's put the pieces in place, Let's get the hostages really east. And then after that, if they go ahead and agree to the rest of us, the rest of this, the aid starts flowing, they lay down their weapons, they surrender power. Who knows what could happen, but that's what's happened. That's what's happened tonight. Coming up on the show tonight, my buddy Eric Methaney of the great podcast Bob and Eric Save America. We'll be here. He is a great commentator on the passing scene. The Jack Smith revelations that came out a couple of days ago, or a day or so ago, or maybe I guess it was. It was mostly yesterday that all the Jack Smith stuff came out, and uh, and we learned that, you know, this guy was surveilling and looking at the personal communications of phone calls of a number of Republican senators and it just goes And I've talked about this, I don't know how many times about the absolute thoroughness of the corruption of the Bid Deministration, and this just underscores it in ways that are breathtaking ways that the biggest scandal of our lifetime was Watergate, but all these things that the Bid Deministration have been involved in make what Watergate look like child's play. It is absolute child's play compared to the things that the just the absolute degradation of great American institution. And I think about what's going on. James Comy pleaded not guilty in court today, which perfectly fine, He's entitled to do that. But I hear I've heard so many you know, left wing commentators try and make the case, well, this is you know, this is Trump and he's just seeking retribution on his political enemies. And James Comy, let's not forget James Comy was the head of the FBI. He should not have political enemies, nor should he have political allies. The work that he was supposed to do and the work that you hope the FBI does, should be non political. But James Comy allowed, under his leadership, the FBI to become politicized. I think you have to remember that when you hear this, this crutch that that gets relied upon whenever you hear the reporting about Trump. I heard I heard on on the radio earlier today when I was listening to the news, James Comy, if I pleaded not guilty to the charges of you know, obstructing Congress and whatever the other, the other the other charges, and then they, of course they followed up with well and then Donald Trump just a few days before this told Pam Bondi that he needed to see some action, needed to see some some prosecutions happen. And so that's what happened. Well, these are legitimate charges that Comy is facing. And guess what, there's going to be a trial. Maybe he'll be found guilty, maybe he won't. But the the big difference here is that these charges were not drummed up during the course of a political campaign. They weren't created by a fake, false, phony dossier that was the basis for FISA warrants and all the rest of it, warrants that the FBI knew were false and got signed off on repeatedly, so they can carry out this highly politicized operation and the law fair against the Trumpster. So this notion that he's carrying out a political vendetta is I think complete nonsense, at least when you look at it on the facts. We got to get to a break. It's nine to twenty four. My buddy Eric mcthaney's going to be here after the news at the bottom of the hour, so we are looking forward to that. Hope you can stick around for that as we roll on till midnight tonight on the Wednesday night edition of The Midweek Crisis on seven hundred seven hundred WLW nine thirty seven, Dan Carroll till midnight tonight, the Wednesday night edition of The Midweek Crisis. So glad you are here, and so glad my next guest is here. I've had him on many times before and I just love love getting his commentary on things. He's an attorney of podcaster, a social commentator, co host of the Bob and Eric Save America podcast and Eric mcthaney. Great to have you again on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the breaking news tonight. Donald Trump announces this, I guess the at least the first phase of a deal between Hamas and in Israel. What do you make of this? And I was talking about this in the first segment and I was just saying, look, if he actually pulls this off, I don't know how he can. He denied a Nobel Peace Prize, But I think we have to proceed with extreme caution here. What say you?
Speaker 2: Well, I think first thing, we're going to see tomorrow all the offense in the Atlantic saying why piece in the Middle East is a bad thing. So the Democrats are going to have to figure out a way real quick to make this out to be, you know, white supremacist. Trump makes more loving people in the Middle East succumb to peace. I mean that's look, he said that that's what he was going to do. And again this goes back and we've beaten the dead horse. But it's so simple. He is a businessman, he is a negotiator. This is this is why he's here. This is why he beat Hillary, why he beat Jeb Bush, why he beat the political establishment, because we were sick and tired of it on both sides, and we brought in a guy from the private sector who's got no political experience, but he's a businessman, he's a billionaire. The guy knows how to make deals and that's what he's known for. And he of course, yeah, and you know we're not jumping into it. We're not going to go celebrate too soon. This could fall apart in a day or two. But I mean Trump is doing it. He's making it work, and regardless of where you are politically, I mean, this is something to a plaud And yeah, if this is everlasting piece or even ever lasting this last six months, give the guy the Nobel Prize. I mean, this is incredible. Biden couldn't do it. Really, no president before him has been able to do this and leave it to Trump. You know, he's tried it, and I think he's working on it with Ukraine and Russia, but you look at all the other places in the world. He's bringing peace. I mean, he really is. He has the ability. When you sit down with guy, I don't care who it is, and everyone says, oh my god. He coses up to Putin. He cooses up to this guy. Trump will sit down with anybody if it means accomplishing a goal, if it's a means to an end, And when you meet the guy and you stand face to face them, he's got an ability to be I'm the President the United States, I'm a billionaire, I sleep with a supermodel. But for this moment that I'm talking to you, You're the only human being on the planet. They some politicians and some very charismatic people are blessed with that ability. He's one of them. He could just he could look at you and like the world around you just drowns out and he has your full attention. You know who can't do that, by the way, And I like him, and I feel bad Ron de Santis can't do it. Ron de Santis. There's something about him that when he meets to face, as he is scanning the room trying to get away from you, he's very socially awkward and uncomfortable, which is one of the reasons why he can never take on Trump. I like to see him working together, but he will never unsee Trump. He doesn't have the ker chrisma to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's in the DNA. It's a just an innate characteristic, you know, it's a I used to play. It reminds me of a guy I used to play pick up basketball with and every once in a while he just walk up to you and give you what we call a little titty twister, Right, just do something annoying as hell like that. I mean, but somehow he was able to get away. If I did that to someone, I mean, oh hell would break loose. But this guy, for whatever reason, he was able to do that and get away with it. And it's just one of those those characteristics that you're born with and there's no rhyme or reason about it. But you know, I look at I'm looking at I was talking about this twenty point plan before you came on, and the whole notion that how do you get your head around this notion that Hamas is voluntarily going to give up power, They're going to lay down their weapons, They're going to, I guess, just disband and disperse into the ether. How do you get your your head around that that that that is actually what you know that this is going to be the final chapter of Hamas and that some some new government will be uh, it will be brought into into play there in Gaza, and Gaza will be uh. You know. I think they called it a Gaza lago on the on Fox News earlier tonight. With the redevelopment and all that. How do you get your head around the notion that this hardcore barbaric terrorist organization is simply going to let itself go away.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing. It's not. And look, they're not going to wake up. It's not going to be hands across you know, Israel tomorrow. What we're dealing with here predates the existence of the United States. This is an age old, fourteen hundred year old conflict. It's an ideological conflict that goes back to biblical times. And we, with our you know, American might, all we can really do is we can incentivize and we can threaten. I don't care about the I don't care what their thoughts and prayers are. I don't care what their feelings are. I don't care if they like each other or hate each other, as long as they behave I think about it like the law, and I work in the law and I can tell you one thing. The only thing that keeps us safe as a society is fear of consequences, because the other alternative to that is believing that humans are inherently good, which they are not. So I like to think that the fear of consequences, if you do this, something bad will happen, keeps people in line. And let that be what keeps Hamas in line. If you do this, these bad things are going to happen. If you do this positively, then these good things will happen. There has to be a little given and take. And again, you know, Israel's got to be willing to compromise too. I mean, the Palace Indians have a right to exist and the Israelis have a right to exist. So they have to figure out how to occupy this space together. And if it means give a little, get a little. Frankly, I don't care how they slice it up, as long as everybody can live peacefully and we can co exist, and we could, finally after eighty years of this nonsense been going on to that part of the world move on. So whatever the reason may be, whatever leverage Trump has over them, I don't care as long as it keeps them in mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's talk about the revelations that came to light this week. I think we've pretty much been convinced of the depth and breadth of the thoroughness of the corruption of the Biden administration. But it was made even more vivid this week with the revelations about what the FBI was doing, what Jack Smith was doing. When you talk about surveilling these sitting members of the Senate, them and all Republicans, just the level of corruption. You know, I talked about Watergate before. I mean Watergate is mere child's play. I think Eric Methaney compared to what we've learned about the Biden administration by the revelations it came to light this week.
Speaker 2: I look at Watergate the way that we look back on our middle school pictures and go, how could I have ever dressed that way? To look back on Watergate, you go, we had peached to president or we almost in peach. We had a president resigned for that for a hotel breaking. Come on, that's that happened three times last Tuesday. I mean, that's like, it's so crazy how far we've come. And Yeah, the Biden administration, I think as we unravel this more and more, and it seems like and again, the news cycle moves so quickly that like a day can be a year. Trump's only been in office since January, and we're now into October. It's only been ten months that we've exposed this. I mean, this is going to take I think years and years and years to unravel. And they even take him to you know, god willing JD. Vanson's presidency to fully understand and comprehend just how correc the Biden administration was really using January sixth as their jump off point to basically say, to hell with civil rights, to health, constitution, to help with anything. If you're affiliated with Trump, we now have carte blanche to go after you. However we did it reminded me like the War on Terror. They're like, ooh, under this big blanket, we can kind of do whatever we want. It's like the J six Committee and this, and then anyone associated with the Trump for the election. I mean, they were going after anybody who was within armslength the Trump and I think we're going to uncover that. We're also uncovering more and more how many federal agents were involved in that thing. That this was a giant entrapman operation. And when you and I've spent years and years talking to Jay six Ers on my show, and they're just kind of being in that world, and any one of them will tell you, like I just went to the Capitol. I went to the Capitol and just to protest, and all of a sudden, Capitol police stood down and they moved the barriers, they opened the damn doors. And it's kind of like you ever been to a rock concert, You ever been a sporting event when a massive humanity moves in a direction you.
Speaker 1: Thought, Yeah, I was. I was at the Who concert in Cincinnati, So I know I know exactly what you're talking about. Uh. The the other uh and and there's we've got some such limited time, but so many things I want to run by. Uh. This guy, the attorney general candidate in uh in Virginia, Jay Jones puts out stuff.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: And you know, Eric mcthaney, isn't an amazing that whenever the curtain is revealed on these liberal democrats, we see the most vile and disgusting speech that you can imagine. I mean, this guy is free to say whatever he wants. But when you fantasize about your political opponent getting a couple of bullets in the head, his children dying in their mother's arms. Uh, to my way of thinking, you cross the line there. It's fine that he's come out and said he's ashamed of himself and he apologized for it. But all the Democrats, every single Democrats, has refused to to put him down for this. They are still endorsing him. Here's what listened to what Nancy Pelosi said about this earlier today. Cut number nine hit that a.
Speaker 7: Scandal over text messages in which he, the Democrat, said that the GOP speaker of the House of Delegates should get two bullets to the head for how he paid tribute to a former moderate Democratic lawmaker who died.
Speaker 8: He has apologized.
Speaker 1: Should he get out of the race, and that's up to the people.
Speaker 9: The leaders in Virginia, they have said he has apologized. What I understand is they say that on balance, he's the better person to be attorney general.
Speaker 1: But that's that's enough. The guy who says this dude deserves a couple of bullets to that he's the better candidate. He's the better guy, Nancy Pelosi, You know, never mind she sounded like you three sheets to the wind.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, this is the typical response that we get from Democrats when you see someone putting out stuff like this.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, they say in vino veritas, But I think a moderate approach to that is in your private text messages really is who you are. The Democrats aren't condemning him because they all have text messages in group chats where they're saying the same thing. They're saying the most vile, disgusting violence, written messages that we could even dare to think of. And then beyond that, this is how they feel. You know, they're public personas, the thoughts and prayers and oh my god, when I guarantee you when Charlie Kirk got shot, there were a lot of high five emojis being texted around Democratic circles. Hand to god, I swear that was being the That is how they feel. They hate, hate, hate, hate Conservatives, and they'll put on their nice face and oh, I feel I'm ashamed. Now he's upset that he got caught. But that's how they feel. And I guarantee you go pull the text message to WhatsApp records with all these people, that's what they've been saying for years. When Donald Trump got a I had Democrats joking, when Donald Donald Trump was almost assassinated, you know, why couldn't you just been a couple more millimeters the other side? Joking? But there's there's a lot of truth behind that, and we saw that, and again we know what we're dealing with. We're not dealing with normal people. We're not dealing with Oh I disagree with you on these grounds, but we're all Americans. We all stand for the same thing. No we don't. It's it's been that way for a while, and the divide is growing more and more. The difference is Democrats Republicans aren't standing down anymore and Democrats are out of power. So it's a very different ballgame. And that's why we're in a position now where we're dealing when the Democrats were in power, just how far they pushed it, just how correct they were. The big question is the million dollar questions, what's going to be done about it? Or are we going to be sitting here next year or the year after complaining about it.
Speaker 1: Well that's a good point. And I remember after Charlie Kirk was assassinated, and I really I came to the conclusion that buy and large Democrats are okay with this kind of stuff. I mean they they really are. And you look at the reaction to that, the reaction to this. Every Democrat organization in the Commonwealth of Virginia has put out a statement or signed onto a statement saying that they still support this guy. So it's beyond me how this guy and now we have the specter Eric mcthaney of already hundreds of thousands of Virginians, Virginians, Virginians having already voted for this guy before this information came to light. And so this early, to my way of thinking, we really need to rethink the whole notion of early voting. And because the votes get cast and then information like this comes out and you can't undo that.
Speaker 2: No, it's a bell you can't unring. And certainly remember that this guy is running for the top law enforcement spot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, top law enforcement.
Speaker 2: So what happens if God forbid, a conservative speaker got shot in Virginia. He's the one who's going to prosecute it. Yeah, what happens?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: What happens then? Well, he what he said is if they die before me, I'm going to go to their funerals and piss on their grapes.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what he said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I've got his text messages right here, So I don't think there's a there's any mistaking in that the attorneys for James Comy say they're going to file emotion to dismiss the case for vindictive prosecution. In your view is is this a vindictive vindictive prosecution of James Commy.
Speaker 2: That's a very very high threshold to me. And no, it's not because he committed that crime and plain view of the world when he lied to Congress. No, these are factual issues, motions to dismiss or decided on issues of law. This is a factual dispute. It will be denied. It will be left tip to a finder fact which is a jury. If a jury of his peers says, you know what, this didn't rise the level of a lie, then he'll be acquitted. If they say you made a material false statement knowing it was false to Congress, then he'll be convicted.
Speaker 3: That's what it is.
Speaker 2: But it's a un legal legal I don't believe he gets dismissed. I think this is a factual issue, and factual issues go to Jerry's I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I've heard the media say so many times that this is Trump weaponizing the Department of Justice to go after his political enemies or his political opponents. Eric Mathany, James Comey was the head of the FBI. He should not be the political opponent or the political ally of anyone. His job should have been non political. But yet he allowed himself to be compromised in such ways that he became political. So if he's the political enemy of anyone, that's on him. Is it not.
Speaker 2: Agreed? It is on him? But I just that argument when the left comes out and says our Trump is weaponizing the Justice Department. They indicted him ninety one counts. Yeah, do you forget the mugshot? Do you forget you know, no one's above the law. We talk about with this guy, Joanes or Jay whatever. The Virginia Attorney General Campate said his text messages, he fields Donald Trump was indicted for saying fully and patriotically make your voices heard. They indicted this guy for everything but the limbird, baby. I mean, give me a break. This We went through the most weaponized justice system we've ever seen in our lifetime. What Donald Trump is doing. These are people who have committed serious offenses against the man sticks who have gotten away with it because they've been protected, and they are no longer protected. This is why they tried to keep the guy out of power. This is why they tried to shoot him. This is why they tried to arrest him and peach and lock him up for life. This is what they were afraid of.
Speaker 1: All right, Eric mcthaney, we've got to run. Bob and Eric Save America is the podcast? What's coming up on the podcast this week? And where can people find it?
Speaker 8: Come?
Speaker 2: Well, not this week. I'm gonna be out of town this week. In the coming weeks. Whatever goes on in the world. It's hard to say what's gonna happen in two weeks because the world changes so fast. But Bob and Eric Save America. Check us out on Apple and Spotify and follow me on ex Eric m Metheni.
Speaker 1: All right, Eric matthany, Always great to have you on, my friend. Appreciate the time. We'll do it again before too long.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, Eric methaney and check him out, follow him on Twitter or x and you will be glad that you did it's nine fifty four. We got to get to a break news coming up top of the hour, Dan Carroll till midnight tonight on the Wednesday Night edition of The Midweek Crisis. Seven hundred WLW seven WLW. It's ten o eight Wednesday Night, Wednesday Night edition of the Midweek Crisis. That's what we call the show. I'm Dan Carroll. Now that the Reds are done every Wednesday and Thursday night and we are rock and rolling till midnight tonight. My next guest is a filmmaker. He and he writes some excellent columns. And when he writes an excellent column which this is just about every week, I like to have him on. But Greg Ravido, it is great to have you back on the show. How are you tonight?
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, st your Reds man.
Speaker 2: If I was there for you, you were there for us.
Speaker 1: Wanted him well the end, they made it to the postseason, and uh yeah. So the way we're looking at it is we're hoping this is the start of regular appearances in the postseason and then we'll get the ball rolling from there. So they got to back it up next season with another post Uh yeah, you know, uh postseason play and uh, and we'll see what happens. But this guy, this guy Jay Jones, the Democrat Party nominee for Attorney General in in Virginia. Uh, it just totally disgusting about what he wrote. And I've got the text messages right here, and I'm thinking there's a lot of people listening right now who don't know what this guy was writing about. So let me just run run through some of these text messages real quick here and uh, he's he starts off with this, He says, if those guys die before me, will go to their funerals and piss on their graves, send them out a wash in something. And whoever he's texting this to is saying, says Jay Jones. He says, three people, two bullets, Gilbert Hitler and Paul Pott. So Gilbert is is this guy's political opponent. I guess he was the Virginia Speaker of the House at the time. Yeah, Gilbert gets two bullets to the head. Spoil or put Gilbert in the crew with the two worst people.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: He receives both bullets every time. Then the person he's texting says, Jay, please stop, and he says, O L okay, and the other person he's texting, rights, it really bothers me when you talk about hurting people or wishing death to them. And then and then he goes on and he talks about you were the person again says, uh, you were talking about hoping Jennifer Gilbert's children would die. Then he says, and I think I think this is very revealed right here. Yes, I've told you this before. I've told you so, this is not this is not the apparently by his own hand, by his own writing, he's admitting that he has gone down this road before. So this guy is I mean, is he Is he a psychopath? Is he mentally ill? And he wants to be the chief law enforcement officer in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Greg Rabbato, I mean, it's it's it's it's beyond, it's beyond anything. If you would have told me a couple of years ago that something like this could come out and this guy is likely to be the attorney general of you know, a major United States state, I would have said, there's no way this is going to happen. But it looks like it's going to happen anyway.
Speaker 6: Well, I'll tell you I mean, you bring you bring up a good question, right, is he a psycho? He is a mad man?
Speaker 3: In my blog this week, I'd.
Speaker 6: Say this sounds like the musings of a madman. I wouldn't trust them to, you know, take my quarter at a toboth. However, the Democrat's response is, well, don't worry, he's not going to take money at a tobu.
Speaker 3: He's only going to be the attorney general, we hope, of.
Speaker 6: The entire state of Virginia.
Speaker 3: I think it's worse.
Speaker 6: In terms of them not saying, oh, he's a madman or anything. They're not saying that. I think what's worse is they're not saying anything. I mean the Democratic Party in the left, when you don't condemn something like that, as I write, you tolerate it. When you start tolerating something long enough you know this, it becomes normalized, It becomes accepted, it becomes just the way of life. So, whether it's the violent murder fantasy rhetoric and text of someone who wants to be the top cop of the state, or whether it's somebody that takes their cue from these supposed leaders and then goes killed people because you know they disagree with their words, or they think, well, they said things about my trans lover that I didn't like. Is in the case of Charlie Kirk, so I can't use my words, apparently because I'm not an adult. So I guess I have to kill someone. I mean, to deny that there's not some correlation between words and actions is to deny their own sentiments on the left for so long that they've been saying words are violence. So I guess my question is you know as well, which is it? You know, which is it? And by the way he went on, that's Jay Jones, he went on. He doubles down. He doubles down on everything, right until the heat gets so much that he offers this, you know, flimsy, inauthenticpology. But he doubled down by saying that the police police should be shot killed and that's the only way that they'll stop, apparently brutalizing poor criminals that he thinks should be victims. And again, it's not like he's running for to be the head of Antifa, he's running to be the attorney general. How is this guy gonna look a victim in the eyes? How's he going to look at a mom or dad who just lost their son or daughter to some street gang thug or a murder, and go on, I feel your pain. I can relate out fight for you, really, because you were just saying how you fantasized putting bullets in the head of the political rival because he disagreed with you. The longer this goes on, the more everybody involved in Virginia, on the Democratic Party and nationally, their silence is deafening.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a long list of every Democrat organization, every county Democrat Party, all these different union leaders in the Commonwealth of Virginia who either wrote a letter or signed on to a letter doubling down on their support for this guy. You've got to AOC, You've got ilhan Omar, Jasmine Crockett. I just played a cut from Nancy Pelosi not not condemning this guy. Tim Kaine was out there saying that, yeah, you know, it's it's okay. And so after the Charlie Kirk assassination, I was I was sitting here looking at all the responses on this, and you've come to the same conclusion that I came to that they they really are okay with this kind of stuff as a party, as long as you know, as long as the agenda is being pushed, as long as you're out there and you're you're doing what your part the further the agenda. No matter what you do, you're in good standing with the with the Democrat party in this country.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I've come to that conclusion. And if you would ask me a few years ago if I would conclude that, I probably said none. And there's good people, and you know that the core of both parties or I think is authentic, and both parties ultimately have different pay acts and aims and objectives. You know, they kind of all want the same ultimate goal for America. I can't say that now. And when you don't condemn political vince, when you don't condemn this sort of murder fantasy stuff, when you don't condemn how disgusting and verrific and really inhumane these kind of comments, or whether he put them in a private text, whether it was public, whether he said in a speech where he said it off hand. To your point earlier, which was spot on, this was not like a moment of impulse, a one time where he isn't arguing somebody said something. He doesn't mean you know, we've all were human, right, we say bad things at times or things we regret, but you've got to really be thinking from There's got to be a dark place in your heart to be coming up with that kind of stuff and putting it in writing, and then when it's presented to you, as you said, by the way the text, the person thing's texting to you apparently is one of his Democratic colleagues who was not comfortable with this stuff. And even when you are presented with someone you work with, and by the way he works, he worked with Todd and Jennifer. Knew that he knew their children at the time. I believe that they were like two and four years old. Two four years old, So he's saying, I don't know if you put this, I apologize. But he also he also texted that he wished that Todd Gilbert's wife, Jennifer, who he knew personally, would have her own children aged too and four at the time, die in her arms, so she apparently would no pain and that it's no big loss because they Todd and Jennifer, and as he said, most of the Republicans, it's not all of them are raising little fascists anyway, Again, this is the musings of someone who if he's not a madman or psychotic, as you raised, then he is someone apparently who is a whole lot normalized in the Democratic Party than we may be ever even in our wildest worst dreams imagined. Because nobody on the left is condemning it, so obviously they prioritize power and whatever agenda I guess they get, which is just more power, more seats, and to your point, I guess nothing's off the table if they get it. Maybe the Democrat have always been this way and maybe I was naive.
Speaker 1: Uh the uh our friends over at NewsBusters dot org reported on this, and the uh these text messages when got you know, you would expect that they would get a certain amount of especially with the you know, the political season being upon us, they would get a certain amount of coverage from mainstream media on MSN or NBC, the NBC network. It got sixty three seconds worth of coverage on ABC, CBS, PBS combined. It got zero zero coverage. So you know, we're talking about this, We know all this information. This is you know, there's seven hundred wlw's a powerful fifty thousand Watt radio station, you know where at nighttime you can be heard in thirty eight states and half of Canada. But there are still millions and millions of America, millions of Americans who have no idea that this story even in this it's amazing. It is the American people, Greg Ravedue are unbelievably so poorly served by the media in this country. It's worse than an epidemic.
Speaker 6: It is such a profound point you make, it cannot be overstated. You know, for the last I don't know, almost twenty years or so, I've worked either full of part time in teaching academics, politics and film to you know, college aid students, graduates, non traditionals, but a lot of a lot of students between say eighteen and twenty two, eighteen twenty five, right, And I've seen a lot of changes over the time. That's whole discussion for another time. But one of the things that relates to what we're talking about is this has come up recently because we're working on a film project having to do with a political violence and having to do with radicalization of campuses. And one of the things I will share certain things like this, like you and I are talking, I'll share it, and out of a class, let's say, of forty students, I will have maybe eight that will kind of know what I'm talking about, and the others will look at me and now have a clue. So now what I've had to learn. I have to give so much background information just to get to the point where we can.
Speaker 3: Have to discuss.
Speaker 1: They probably think, they probably think, oh, no, yeah, I haven't heard anything about that story. It's not true.
Speaker 6: I've come with the receipts, my friend. I have to, because I've run into so many people to your point that never watch her, don't know this, and they just think that you're just making stuff up just to propagandize, and I go, no, sadly, that is what's happening. A lot on the left these days in the media are not just complicit, they are collaborating with them.
Speaker 1: So one person who did notice was Winsome Seers. She is running for governor in the Commonwealth of Virginia against Abigail Spanburger, and of course Spanberger refused to condemn this, but win some Seers and as a movie maker, I want you to critique this commercial that she put out. I don't know if you've seen it or not, but you'll be able to hear the audio. But let's run this hit that kind. I believe it's cutting number eight, Joe.
Speaker 9: We start with breaking news from the campaign trail.
Speaker 1: J Jones is under fire.
Speaker 8: Jay Jones is under fire.
Speaker 7: Jay Jones, he is under fire after messages he said twenty twenty two, saying former Virginia Housepeaker Todd Gilbert should be shot.
Speaker 1: I'm excited about this, chiggin.
Speaker 3: It's been a great to be out on the campaign. Jill with j Jones.
Speaker 10: You said Gilbert's wife could watch her own child die in her arms so that Gilbert might reconsider his political.
Speaker 1: Views, and Joe will stand.
Speaker 11: Up for the people of Jones said, quote Gilbert Hitler and Paul pot Gilbert gets two bullets to the head.
Speaker 8: Read.
Speaker 12: Jones doubled down, saying quote, do I think Todd and Jennifer are evil and that they're breeding little fascists?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 10: How came Virginians trust a man who said something so horrific, so.
Speaker 4: Pallaceing only what people feeling personally? They robot policy.
Speaker 1: So that's the ad that win some sears put out, and I mean the the and the and the newscasting here and there are all local newscasts. We just said, the networks aren't covering this. There's no network newscasting there. It's all local stations there in the Commonwealth of Virginia. But Greg, I listened to that, and I think that's that's pretty powerful stuff, as she ties Ablegail span Burger directly to this Attorney general.
Speaker 6: No, I've seen the ad and just listening to the audio. I was thinking of the visual and it is powerful. The one thing I would I would if I was advising win some seers. I tell you what I'd love to I'd love to cut sort of round two ads, which would be a follow up, and I would just keep pounding uh, because there's visual and audio out there where local journalists have confronted span Barger and after go on record and she she either refuses walks away one at the times she said something like, oh I'm not familiar with that issue. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 8: Really?
Speaker 6: And then I just I just keep hitting. I would just keep hitting that over and over and tie tie her. I mean, you got it, Winsinceeres, I think have to absolutely come because uh, span Barger is uh you listen to her interviews. She can't even answer what she would do on day one if she won the governor I used. She said something like, well, there's so many things in my head. There's just so many things. And then, to the credit of the journalists, she actually said, what you you know you're you're a journalists. You would say the next thing is, well, great, you know, share share one or two.
Speaker 8: She couldn't, so.
Speaker 6: Then she stumbled, and then she ended up saying something incoherent like I would I would ask for, you know, federal money, because there's just so many things we need here, so I would just keep hitting on that. But you know, it's there are memes now, at least on social media. It is starting to get some play. I had a buddy who's in the industry share a bunch of stuff and it's a meme. It's like a continual loop of Democrat leaders, whether they're cap national or local, all either walking away. Several of them like Blumenthal Connecticut. I think, yes, I boom. He pretends he doesn't have any idea of the issue. It's just so it's so inauthentic and hypocritical. It strikes me to my core. I cannot stand in hypocrisy. If someone lies to me and say, you know what, Greg got lied to you, man, I'm sorry, okay, Or someone say if Jay Jones were to say, you know, I have these territ thoughts. They're disgusting, they're awful. Man, forgive me. I need therapy, I need help. I think I can still do the job. I'll do my best. Please vote for me, okay, you know, let the voters decide. But it's the hypocrisy and people pretending that it's not bad and then worse not condemning it and tolerating it, because then it becomes normal.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, span Berger said, she called him out on it, but when it comes to actually accepting responsibility or facing any consequences, she did. She didn't bother it.
Speaker 6: Again, she didn't absolutely he didn't follow him out on it. She thinks she called him out of and then in the next breath she's saying, no, he needs to stay on the ticket. And then he started to say all the wonderful things he's going to be attorney general. When you say those things as the top cop, to me, you're automatically disqualified. You are not fit for that office.
Speaker 1: All right, Greg RABBITO. We got to run what you don't condemn me, you tolerate and a great headline, a great piece. Keep up the great work there at Valmar Films. And we will talk in again before too long. But Greg, thank you for the time tonight, and as always, and appreciate you, and I hope we get to do it again. All right, all right, there you go, all right, thanks, all right, there you go, Greg Ravedue and I appreciate his time. And we're a little late for a break. Ten twenty five at seven hundred WLW, seven hundred WLW, ten thirty nine, Dan Carroll till midnight tonight on the Wednesday night edition The Midweek Crisis. I'm here, glad you are here as well. Phone lines are open five one, three, seven, four nine, seven thousand and one, eight hundred, the Big One. No more guests between now and midnight, So if you want to get on board, you can pick up the phone. What was a big story a couple of weeks ago? Anyone remember morning, noon, and night? Lead story every night, every every day, every every hour, top the hour, bottom of the hour. Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Kimmel always gonna ABC's gonna take a show off. Oh my god, Trump stuck his uh stuck his big finger into ABC, made him get rid of Jimmy can't take a joke. And I remember when it was so long ago. A couple of days later, what they do, You know what, We're gonna put Jimmy Kimmel back on. So Jimmy Kimmel is back on TV. And so you know, he was gone for what three or four days? Comes back on TV. Oh my god, look at these ratings. Jimmy Kimmel our highest ratings ever. All the millions and millions of Americans wanted to see what this funny man was going to do, just taking Trump apart. I saw it. It was a day after I saw someone posted on my social media feed about how Trump supporters are besides themselves because Jimmy Kimmel got such great numbers. And I responded to that particular one and I said, I don't remember exactly what I said, but I said something along the lines of, hey, that's great. Report back and two or three weeks and let's see how the numbers for Jimmy kimmeler are holding up. Well, the numbers for Jimmy Kimmel are In, and the website Justin News reported it this way. Late night TV show host Jimmy Kimmel has lost seventy one percent of his audience since his show returned to the air last month. On Thursday that was A Week Could Go to we Could Go Tomorrow. Jimmy Kimmel Live returned to the air September twenty third, following a brief suspension. The show averaged one point nine million viewers, losing seventy one percent of the audience that tuned in for the host return. ABC announced last month that Kimmel's show would not return to the air after Disney suspended it. The situation arose when the host delivered a monologue in which he claimed that Trump's Mega Gang was trying to politically benefit from the assassination of Charlie Kirk. Kimmell said, we hit some new lows over the weekend with MAGA trying to characterize this kill who killed Charlie Kirk as anything other than one of them, and doing everything you can to score political points from it. Of course. Kirk, thirty one years old, was assassinated while speaking at a Turning Point USA event at Utah Valley University kim Will's show lost eighty five percent of the one point seven million adults aged twenty five to fifty four. That's a key demo. Twenty five to fifty four. Eighty five percent of those people bailed after watching Jimmy Kimmel and then reminding themselves of why they never watched that show to begin with. Anyway, the dude is not funny, He is not entertaining. On Thursday, Jimmy Kimmel Live had two hundred and sixty five thousand viewers in that age group twenty five to fifty four. That is a key demo because those are people who are considered to be in an age group where they have lots of disposable income. They can buy the things that you know, advertisers want them to buy. That's a big number to be falling off that much. Before the suspension. Kimmel average one point six million viewers in twenty twenty five. On turn on his return show, Kimmel said during his opening monologue, I have no illusion about changing anyone's mind. But I do want to make something clear because it's important to me as a human, and that is you understand, never my intention to make light of the murder of a young man. Well, you know, this part of the monologue just it just doesn't ring true to me. On a show like that, you've got producers, you've got executive producers, you've got writers. God knows how many. I think. My buddy Curtis Halkover at NewsBusters told me there's like two hundred people who work on that show. So when the monologue is written, it's not one person just banging it out on a word process. God forbid that. Jimmy Kimmel. Actually, maybe he does. I don't know. Maybe he does put some work into it. I don't know. I would certainly like to think that he does. But there's writers for this, and so these things get discussed, they get talked about, they get reviewed. How many sets of eyes did that joke go through before it made it onto the air? And then even after it was recorded, they record those shows in the afternoon, even after it was recorded, and certain parts of the show get edited out. You know, they get trim for content and they trim for time. All that kind of stuff make the show move along. Boom boom boom. After all the processing, all the eyeballs that saw that, it still went out over the air, and then he says, it was never my intention, No, it was his intention. What he what you saw, what you heard on the air that night was intentional, because everything that you see on those shows, the late night shows, it is all intentional. I've got Fox News on the monitor to my left right now. This show was recorded. It's not live. It was recorded in the afternoon. Greg Guttfeld is kicking butt in the late night TV world. This show was recorded in the afternoon. Brian killed me to speaking right now. Everything that I am seeing on this Fox show right now of Greg Guttfeld, I am intended to see because other people have already seen it. All the decisions have been made and they said, yes, this is the product we are putting out on the air. Same thing with Jimmy Kimmel, and now people are discovering that. You know, sure, there was great curiosity when he came back. What's he going to do? What's he going to say? Very hot item, But now a couple of weeks in his audience has fallen off seventy one percent in the key demo. So how's that working out for you? How's that working out for everyone who decided that they're going to put on their social media that Trump supporters are losing their minds because Jimmy Kimmel had a lot of people watching them on TV. How are we looking a couple of weeks later. I don't think so. What else Man Dami in New York? This guy is just thoroughly disgusting. He put out a statement yesterday on the anniversary of October seventh about what happened in Israel, and it literally sounded as if he was just reading Hamas propaganda. And the guy is just he's a He's a most apologist. He's an apologist for terrorists. And how anyone in New York can bring themselves to to vote for this guy is beyond me. Townhall dot com has done a peace on Mondami. Less than a month away from the New York City mayoral election, all signs point to the Kami Zorhan Mandami winning. Members of the Democrats Socialists of America have gloated that Mamdami will follow their agenda if he's elected. We've already seen what that looks like. It'll bring the end of the gifted and Talented program in New York City schools, free buses that I played that clip last week. He wants to make the buses free for everyone. Free and free busses, right, and they're gonna be and man, they're going to be fast, fast and free buses, free, free, free. That's going to cost six to seven hundred million dollars once to get rid of police, defund the police. A lot of police are already the police that are able to already getting out of New York City once. Of course they have the government run grocery stores. Now it seems that Mandami is going to follow in the footsteps of fellow Marxist Say Guavera, the revolutionary who hated gays and put them in camps. The New York Post reports that front runner Zorhan Mandami flashed a beaming smile and a photo with a top Ugandan official who pushed harsh anti LGBTQ policies that included life imprisonment for gay people. So if you're gay and you're going to vote for mon DOMI are these are kind of people you want him bumping around with.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: He met with Rebecca Cattage in July during a break from the campaign trail after winning the Democrat primary that included a lavish celebration of his recent nuptials that I secluded Ugandan compound owned by his family. So I've got the picture right here and there. He is mugging with this, with this individual who doesn't have a lot of love for the for the lgbt Q plus community. How's that going to sit with the Mandamie supporters in New York schools? Here is Ward Clark in Red State talking about Mondami getting rid of the gifted and talented schools in New York. Let's see, let's see, let me see the Bronx High School and see Monza Mondami attended an elite special high school in New York, the Bronx High School of Science, and yet plans to wipe out New York schools remaining gifted and talented programs. Only the best would do for this privileged Ugandan born son of a tenured Columbia professor and an Oscar nominated filmmaker. In twenty sixteen, he told the Oral History Podcast and Compass Bronx Science Stories that in eighth grade, while he was deciding which private school he would have the pleasure of, would have the pleasure of his enrollment for the next four years, he sat for the specialized high school admission tests on a whim. Let's see letybe get to the part where he talks about getting rid of these programs. He always says he wants to do away with these programs in these schools, the gifted and talented programs, because they are racist. On Dommie wants to phase out New York City's gifted and talent programs. He says that he would eliminate the accelerated Learning program at the kindergarten level. The gifted classes would remain active through the school year, but would no longer be available next fall. So he wants, you know, he's decided that these these programs are racist. New York spends twenty six thousand dollars per year per student in these programs, he's advanced programs, so he wants to get rid of it. He wants everyone to be, everyone to be the same, everyone to be if if you're and it's all the same on the lowest common denominate. So this is part of the part of the plan. And then these cops, a lot of these cops are talking about if they can get out, they're going to get out. So you're going to have a mass exodus the cops because this guy does not support the cops. So he wants to get rid of the smart kids, wants to get rid of the funding for police, and he hates cops and he apologizes for terrorists. And this is the guy who's going to be the mayor of the most important city in this country. I just look at this and I don't know how it's even possible, but it's happening right before our eyes. You hope that people of New York will come to their senses about We're be getting pretty far down that track. It is ten fifty four. We got to get to break news coming up the top of the hour. One hour to go on the Wednesday night edition of The Midweek Crisis on seven hundred WLW My back Big One, seven hundred WLW eleven oh seven. We go to midnight tonight on the Wednesday night edition of The Midweek Crisis. I'm Dan Carroll Joe Waddell running the Big Board in the seven hundred WLW command Center. So make sure you say hello to Joe when you call in five one, three, seven four, nine, seven thousand and one, eight hundred the Big One. I was talking earlier about Mondami there in New York, accusing Israel of waging a genocidal war in his In his Hamas propaganda statement that he put out on the anniversary October seventh, yesterday, he talked about the bombing of homes, hospital, schools, and bombing them all into rubble, saying that these are war crimes. He briefly acknowledged the Hamas attack two years ago. Today Hamas carried out a horrific war crime, killing more than a one one hundred Israelis, kidnapping two hundred and fifty more. Montdami wrote, I mourned these lives and pray for the safe return of every hostage. Does he really? Does he really? Then, he says, in the aftermath of that day, Prime Minister net Yahoo and the Israeli government launched the Tennis side of war, a death told that now far exceeds sixty seven thousand. With the Israeli military bombing Holmes hospital and schools into rubble. Homes, hospital and schools. These terrorists us humans as innocent civilians, as human shields. They launch rockets and missiles from hostile hospitals, from schools where innocent they are, places where innocence will be because they want the propaganda of these lost lives. They don't give a damn of that any of these lives. They want these people to be killed so they can further their own purposes. We know this Mandami makes excuses for terrorist activity. You know who else knew this? One of our former presidents, Bill Clinton, knew this. And this was Bill Clinton not that long ago, talking about what Hamas and what these terrorist organizations do. And listen to what Bill Clinton has to say about this. Joe Lit's here cut number eleven depends on why do you care.
Speaker 13: What happens to the Palestinians as opposed to the Hamas government and the people with guided missiles? Yes they were, yes they were. No, wait a minute, yes they were. And Hamas is really smart. When they decide to rock at Israel, they insinuate themselves in the hospitals, in the schools, in the highly populous areas. And they are smart.
Speaker 6: So they tried.
Speaker 13: So they wait wait, wait, they so they try to put the Israelis in a position of either not defending themselves or killing innocence.
Speaker 1: They're good at it, They're smart. They've been doing this a long time.
Speaker 13: Look, I don't agree, I killed myself to give the Palestinians state. I had a deal they turned down them that would have.
Speaker 2: Given them all of Gaza.
Speaker 13: Wait, wait, all of Gaza, between ninety six and ninety seven percent of the West Bank compensating land in Israel.
Speaker 3: Your name.
Speaker 1: So there's Bill Clinton, and you heard him say it. They put themselves, They launched their rockets from schools, from hospitals, from populated areas. And yet Mandannie goes out there and simply regurgitates a press release from the Homas terrorists talking about genocide. So I just wanted to get that in there. I didn't have up exactly what he said in the last half hour, and I wanted to get that in there. Last week we were talking about truckers and how illegal aliens were getting these these drivers' licenses, these CDLs that said no name given. And before we do that, I did see Alice was on here earlier, then she disappeared, and now she's back and my friend Alice and Clairemont County. God bless you, Alice. How are you tonight? It's been a little while.
Speaker 8: Hi, Dan Well, I listen every time you're on, and fortunately we'll have you on for two nights a week and hopefully more.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I've got not next week, but the week after. I've got a couple of Cunningham shows, and I got my shows. So but every Wednesday and Thursday night I am right here on the big one.
Speaker 8: So it's hardly to look forward to.
Speaker 1: Yes, now, I know you listen to a New York radio station all the time.
Speaker 8: Yes. And also I still have friends in Manhattan. I used so I was based there. I used to live there.
Speaker 1: And what what what what are the New York radio talk stations saying about mom Dommy?
Speaker 8: Well, their demographics would be the same as yours. So they're preaching to the choir and they are afraid that this guy is going to win. He Cuomo is not really doing much. He's he went on the view. I understand, I wouldn't waste my time. Uh, he went on the view.
Speaker 1: I don't think is he's been able to raise any money.
Speaker 8: They have an odd match up there. They if you're from the area, they'll match eight to one after they raise a certain amount of money. So he has some money, but he doesn't seem to have been that aggressive throughout the whole thing. He was nearly impeached. He left him disgrace and people can't stand him.
Speaker 3: Of the problem.
Speaker 1: He possibly go anywhere without someone bringing up what he did during the during the Wuhun.
Speaker 8: Well, they do bring it up, and he is he is so disliked that he's you know, there's no one there. Curtis Leiwa, who was the founder of the Guardian Angels. They're saying that if he would pull out, he's a lone Republican and you know that did a big stronghold in New York anyway, and if he would pull out, then maybe Cloma would have a chance. I mean, he's literally the lesser of two evils, and this guy is so far left he is evil. He has been a citizen for only seven years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well let me ask you about Sleeva though. I would imagine, and I would think Sliwa has been around and had a name in New York City. I think going back to the late nineteen eighties and when when him and his group was on the subway the whole time, well they I think they were called the Guardian Angels. And I would think I would think slee Wa enjoys a pretty solid reputation around New York City.
Speaker 8: He does, but he's not really a public And unfortunately, Clomo and Sleewad now have have protection from the New York Police, and that means that he they have had, he has had both have had credible threats on their lives. Uh. This guy is, like I said, he is evil. People cannot believe. My friends can't believe that he would. The Jewish population in New York is second only in the world to Israel, and they cannot believe people are going to vote for this guy. Now there is there is a debate coming up. I believe it's this week, and they have to go since they accepted money, they have to go and he has to appear. So I don't know what. I don't know what will happen there. They're only calling him a communist. This guy is uh, he's He's almost like uh Army the mayor in Cincinnati. There's some similarities there. It's scary too.
Speaker 1: I absolutely do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I yes, and I've pointed it out to people. I know that. But I said, this guy in Cincinnati is so ambitious and so selfish about his about his ambitions that he he he is not as aggressive, you know, And God help Bowman. I hope something happens that for Cincinnati, because I moved out when I saw where it was going. This guy is going to win. Yeah I did because I was born in.
Speaker 1: You're in Claremont County, So yeah, you don't.
Speaker 8: I absolutely, And you know, I'd love to go in for the symphony and the ballet and the era. I'm not going to go in there and go into the city and you know, wonder what's behind me or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know, I was thinking of it's it's weird. I was thinking about that earlier tonight when I was when I was driving here, that that with all the there's a spike in crime and the you know, you've got a f tab purvol who likes to tell people that the city is safe and crime really isn't all that bad. But every night we hear about shootings and killings and all this violence going on the banks is sometimes completely out of control. Police have they really there's very little they can do. The they arrest people and then they're they're back out on the street in a matter of you know, twenty four or forty eight hours. It's just a revolving door and you got all these people with warrants out there, and we have no idea who's who should be have an ankle monitor on and who doesn't and all the rest of it. But I was thinking, you know, if for people like me, and you know, I don't live, I almost my house is literally a couple of hundred yards from the Claremont County line, so I'm almost in Claremont County. But I make I make almost any excuse I can make to not go downtown. You know, I would love I've been downtown to Finley Market on a Saturday morning, but I make an excuse to not to go down there. I'll make an excuse not to go to an event that is downtown. I'll make an excuse not to go to a Reds game, or not to go to a Bengals game, or not to go to October Fest or Taste or something like that, because it's just not it's just not worth the hassle to me. And that's a sad thing, it really is.
Speaker 8: It is sad, and dan everything is relative. The same thing is happening in Cincinnati, which is going on in New York right now. It's awful, It's absolutely awful there. The unique crimes, I mean, without that are so unique their gory, but the same thing is going on, the nightly shootings, the muggings, the kids are running wild. This guy is going to win, and people are scared. He came from out of the blue of what Right now they're checking his financial backing because they think he has a backing financial backing from out of the country, which is against federal election laws. But it's like everything else. We have seen this happening in our country and all of a sudden we're waking up to do something about it. And I'll tell you something else too. I was based in London for five years. They've London's gone. There are no there are no go zones in London.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 8: This guy wants Sharia law, and the mayor of London wants Sharia law. The five major cities in London have Muslim mayors and they want Sharia law. I don't know how London will come back. And what is this guy going to do? He wants to empty Rikers Island. Rikers Island is evil. I mean, they are some of the worst of the worst out there and it leaves you breathless. You know the things that are going on, and they could happen here if we don't, if the voters in Cincinnati don't come to their senses, I know how many.
Speaker 1: People, how many people can be mesmerized by this though, I mean all this stuff. You know, he was I saw a video of him today. He was on a bus and he was like, I'm talking to one of the bus riders, and I'm going to talk about how great it's going to be to have these these buses that are free and going to be fast. Does anyone think that a bus is going to be free and that if if he gets in charge, it's going to be fast, and it's going to be efficient in any sort of way, and it's going to call the city six to seven hundred million dollars a year.
Speaker 2: It's nearly three dollars.
Speaker 8: It's nearly three dollars now just to get on a bus or the subway. And and and that's just in sections of the city. I mean, you have zones. So how are they going to do this? And he's promising things that I'm wondering. I'm wondering, what's the matter with people? Can't they see through this? And something else too? I know people who are otherwise bright and they have responsible jobs. But if they don't see a D after a candidate's name, they won't vote for them, even though they know that, even though they know that it's that, it's it's wrong in their heart. You just like I said, it leaves you breathless. You just wonder what's the matter with people.
Speaker 1: And then he comes out with this, this horrific statement yesterday talking about how he mourns for the you know, those you know, the people who were killed on October seventh. But then he goes on to attack net and Yahoo and attack Israel and you know, saying that they've engaged in a genocide. And I mean this this statement looks like it could have been written by a propagandist for Hamas, you know, by a Hamas spokesperson. And and he goes out and he's I mean, is there anyone in New York to challenge him? Maybe? Well, I guess Sleeve might challenge him in the during this debate. But the people that are running the debate, will they challenge him on this statement at all?
Speaker 8: They Slave will will challenge him, Quobo will kind of sit back and yeah and coast, but Slave will challenge him, and sli Wi will will you know, walk into a firestorm. This guy's strong. But uh, he's like I said, he's he's got it. And but he came out of nowhere. Uh he was a city councilor. And I heard someone interviewed who, uh, who was a city councilor and he didn't. And this guy has presented one bill or whatever.
Speaker 3: They call it.
Speaker 8: And he didn't even know that he served with the guy I didn't even know was on city council. That's how active he's been. Also, yes, that's right. As Also he has been living in uh you have housing in New York's rent controlled. He wants to get rid. He he wants to freeze the rent right and he's living in a rent control department. And when they challenged him on that, he said, oh, gee, I didn't know that he.
Speaker 1: Wants he wants to seize the means of production. He knows, he knows exactly what he's doing. He doesn't want to live, he doesn't want to live under a communist or a socialist regime. He wants to be in charge of a communist or a socialist regime.
Speaker 8: Hell yeah, he'll live in Gracie mansion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll be fine, he'll be fine. The people underneath. I mean, they're gonna these morons that are going to vote for him are going to learn a very harsh lesson and by and I'm afraid that by the time they figure it out, it's going to be too late.
Speaker 8: Businesses are already planning on moving to New Jersey if he wins, and there are ads on radio and television for business arbitrajurs who will merge your business to sell it for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, what should be the greatest city city in the world is going to turn into a third world hell hole. And will Alice, as always, I appreciate you tuning in, and I appreciate you picking up the phone. It's so great to hear your voice. You take care of yourself and when we're talking again soon.
Speaker 8: All right, thank you, You're the best.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, Alice Allison, Claremont County. Uh now, my night is complete, but we still got a half an hour to go on. Seven hundred WLW, seven hundred WLW eleven thirty eight. We call this show the Midweek Crisis Wednesday Night Edition. I'm Dan Carroll five, the Big One. Those are the numbers to call. We We've done about arctach Frost for a while. Now town Hall writes it up like this, We've known for a while that the FBI and dj under the Biden administration ran an operation called Arctic Frost that targeted conservative figures and organizations, including Charlie Kirk and Turning Point USA. Now we come to find out Special Counsel Jack Smith was also monitoring private communications of nearly a dozen Republican lawmakers and crew, including Ron Johnson and Josh Hawley. The FBI has already terminated employees and abolished the CR fifteen squad a day after it was revealed that Republicans private communications and phone calls have been tracked. Cash Pttel announced this yesterday, said we're cleaning up a disease temple three decades in the making, identifying the rot, removing those who weaponize law enforcement for political purposes. I mean, it really just shows how thoroughly corrupt. I think we knew this already that the Biden administration really was. Josh Holly was on with Bill Hemmer on Fox News and he was talking about what happened to him. Let's hear at cut number one Senate Judiciary Committee member just stepped out of that hearing.
Speaker 12: What did did you hear from Dan Bongino and the FBI last night on this Well, what I know, Bill, is that they targeted the the DOJ to Biden. DOJ specifically targeted a group of us. They asked for our call records so they could see who we talked to, who called us, I believe also track our location over a period of days. This is outrageous. I mean, this is really unbelievable. It's blatantly unconstitutional. It's a violation of the First Amendment. It's a violation of the separation of powers. And it also goes to show you the extent to which the Biden administration was so corrupt using the FBI to target their political enemies.
Speaker 1: And let's not forget they didn't just do it to senators.
Speaker 12: They did it to school board parents who went and spoke up with those school board meetings. They did it to ninety two conservative organizations, including Charlie Kirk's Turning Point USA. They tried to recruit spies at the Catholic parishes. That's the kind of people we're dealing with here.
Speaker 1: Bill.
Speaker 12: We need a total investigation, a thorough investigation into everybody who was responsible, and I think there needs to be prosecutions.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, and this stuff isn't made up. This is what happened. And how many times are we going to hear that it's Trump who was weaponizing the apparatus of the federal government to target his political enemies. Obama was doing it. Biden probably, I don't know if he knew he was doing it, but he was doing it, and then it was probably happening under the direction of Obama to begin with. Senator Bill Haggerty was one of those who was targeted by Biden's DOJ. Here's what he had to say about it. Cut to.
Speaker 14: Senta Haggarty, thank you, Senor Johnson and Chairman Grassley, thank you for your leadership in making this happen. This is an extraordinary revelation that just took place this afternoon. My colleagues and I found out all of US Republicans by the way that we were placed under investigation by this FBI, under the Joe Biden FBI that was led I presume by Jack Smith than his predecessors. This isn't the first time that it's happened, though. Senator Johnson just mentioned this. I served on the Trump transition team in Trump Tower in twenty sixteen. Senator Blackbird was vice chair of the Transition committee. Then, as we're probably a dozen or more members of Congress to think that we're surveilling by the Obama FBI, this corruption to run deep, runs deep, and it's gone on for far too long. And the fact that it's happened here again, the fact that they are looking at our records in twenty twenty three sitting members of the United States Senate. Again, the only thing that we have in common, the only thing that common in this entire list, is that we're all Republicans. They've decided to come after us. This is as partisan as it gets. The FBI and the corruption's running there has to be cleared out. Thank god, we have Cash Betel and Dan Bongino there. This has to be addressed, it has to be resolved. It needs to happen today.
Speaker 1: So there you go. That's just a couple of the senators who were targeted under the administration. Even when he was Vice president, there was the thoroughness of the corruption. Then Vice President Joe Biden his team intervened in February of twenty sixteen to prevent the CIA from disseminat disseminating an intelligence report policy makers or two policy makers about the UH perception perceptions at senior Ukrainian officials held about his son's business dealings. New declassified memos show the request that the intelligence community withhold the report from others in the US government by Biden's National security advisor was extremely rare and unusual. A senior CIA official told Just The News, So, you had these investigations that were going on, and the information was getting ready to come out, and the and the by and by, and even when he was vice president, was stepping in to prevent this information from being known. Well, I can't. But here's a name I haven't seen in a while. Chris from Westchester. Chris, Where the heck are Where are that? Where the heck are you tonight? Where have you been?
Speaker 3: I've been hopping back and forth between shifts, you know. I'm said, they're busy, and they got me back on third. Now, so now I get to call in an annoughty entire public, you know, everybody, you know, I just had to do this. But you know, it's.
Speaker 1: Great to well, it's great to hear your voice, it's great to see your name back there up there on the queue. So so welcome back to the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, Dan, And by the way, you know as usual stellar show. I mean, really, come on, and you know what, nobody should be nobody else. Let me put this in the right context. Nobody with any just the slightest intelligence that has been paying attention for the past I don't know, twenty five years should not be surprised by this any way, shape or form. We know the corruption has been running just rampant, you know, in the industry or in the government offices. Now that it's where we're we're actually finding these things out, it just blows me away. How many people are like, I'm just shocked. I'm surprised. Really, have you been paying attention? Have you been living in a k for the past ten years, fifteen years? Really? I mean you're you're you're shocked by this, You're surprised by this. You know, we shouldn't be This should just be a normal Oh okay, wow, I'm okay. I figured that was going to come out at some point.
Speaker 1: There's so much of it, though, I have I have to keep reminding myself. I have to keep reminding myself that you know, these are not the only things. I mean, it goes, it goes on. It is so deep and so correct. I said earlier tonight that well, you know what what the Biden administration and the and the corruption of that administration, and and you know, just this this part about Jack Smith that was revealed. I mean, this is this makes Watergate looks like look like child's play. It looks like a day a day at the park. It absolutely does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. And and and they're trying to brush it up like, oh, it wasn't as bad as you thought. It was really really eight senators, it wasn't as bad. One should have been a problem. No, this we're talking about eight. And it was eight individuals that were all on one particular party, that all had a certain points of view. So you can't tell me that this wasn't just oh it's an isolated incident, or wasn't as bad as they're making it out to be. Really, I mean, it actually is, because if they did more than one, just one person made it a problem. Now when you've got you know, almost a dozen, that tells you how far it goes. I mean, until you know what, I will not trust this these the government officials anymore until I see the damn picture of Biden shaking his hand with Bigfoot with the aliens in the background. Okay, come on, we're getting to that point where it's so when we see these things come up from the news, and you got to take that into account too, because no one's really covering it except for the you know, the conservative media, because even like, well the great example for that is that Virginia idiot who with all those stupid text Let's see, ABC had forty three seconds of coverage on that, NBC had zero coverage on that. So far, NBC has zero coverage on that so far, CNN zero coverage on that quote so.
Speaker 1: Far, BBS zero zero, zero coverage on that. Well, this is I talked about this a little bit earlier tonight that you know, I mean, here here you and I are talking about it on this fifty thousand watt radio station. But the vast majority of Americans still get their news from ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS, the you know, the so called mainstream media. They don't talk about that. The people who watch those shows and who and that's where they get their news. They have zero knowledge that this exists. And we've already had.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, No, that's where you're wrong, Dad. No, they have plenty of knowledge. The problem is it's the wrong knowledge. You know. I'm sorry, but you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. They don't know about this particular story. And here's the other part of it.
Speaker 3: You've already knowledge, You've already got.
Speaker 1: As many as three hundred thousand people who've already early voted in Virginia before before this revelation came to light.
Speaker 3: So what w wh whoa whoa wa, whoa, whoa whoa. I'm shocked. You mean, there was a scandal before the voting and nobody said anything. So after the voting happened.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. That's amazing how that happened.
Speaker 3: It's shocking. And you see, almost as bad as the truck drivers who can't speak English. They're driving around our country with no licenses. They can't speak English. I'm shocked, you know, Come on, I mean, it's.
Speaker 1: Ridiculous and I'm glad you brought that up. Let me ask you this. I had a story last week about illegals who went to the state of New York, went to the state of California, and when when it came time to get their CDL. They said, okay, sir, what's your name? And they said, I can't give you my name, and they went ahead and issued a driver's like a CDL anyway, and on the CDL it says no name given. How How in how on God's green Earth can something like that possibly happen as someone who wants it's not the fact that you've got you've got a commercial you've got a CDL, you've got a commercial driver's license.
Speaker 3: To you know, Yeah, I've been doing this for forty six How can.
Speaker 1: You go in there and tell them, I'm not going to give you my name, but I want you to give me a CDL. How can that possibly happen?
Speaker 3: Well, it depends on how big the tip is. It's that simple. It depends on how big the tip is. And that that's not the shocking part of that story, because that can happen anywhere you can bribe anybody to go. It's the fact that he was able to take this CDL across the country. And you can't tell me that the time he had this thing, that he wasn't inspected or got pulled over at DOT station or at a shipper or receiver and produce this license, and they said it was okay because the reciprocity for the CDO is for the entire forty eight lower forty eight and then Alaska and Hawaii okay. So that he went across state lines and other officials saw this license and didn't say, hey, wait a minute, we can't allow this in our state. This is not a valid CDL, because it's not. There has to be a name on it, you have to there are certain skills sets you have to take. There a certain day you have to take. And besides that, I've been complaining about this for years. And the people that are the most happy about, you know, Trump cracking down on this just go to any truck stop and stand behind in the back and watch the fuel desk on a busy day. They are so frustrated because nobody in front of them is speaking any English to get the truck number, a weight number, how much fuel, the company name. They don't. They're all holding up a phone.
Speaker 2: With an app with a translation forget.
Speaker 3: These people are getting so I mean, that's all you see. And it's been like that now for oh god, almost two decades, and yet now it's taking some pos to kill three people because he couldn't read road signs. For this all of a sudden become a national attention getting subject to where No, no, this has been going on for far too long. There are way too many people out here with cdo licenses that should not they or not there's a lot of English speaking ones that shouldn't have them. I mean, I know, guys have been driving fifty years and they've been lucky for fifty years. They still can't drive. So this'll be real here. It goes across the spectrum. But the majority of the people that are out here now have no English speaking skills, cannot read, cannot write, don't know the road signs. Okay, I mean, And that's the thing that's bothering me is you go to some of these stage it's like, oh, yeah, well, so what language do you need to test in?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, that's not my check. This isn't Europe, this is America. We have one line. What's here English period, Either come here and assimilate or get your ass out. It's that simple. Well, not Europe. We're not supposed to be speaking six and seven languages. We speak American here, which means all of our writings should be an American. I shouldn't have to go in the grocery store and see seven different languages to buy a bag of ships. Well, it's that simple.
Speaker 1: I was reading about when when Shaan Duffy, uh, the Secretary of Transportation, was signing that order, and it was actually undoing an Obama era policy. Yeah, I know that that that uh, you know, being able to speak English was no longer a requirement to have a set like.
Speaker 3: I like to physically fit. Yeah, exactly. It's like really, I mean so I.
Speaker 1: Like to think I like to think that the majority of those who are driving big rigs in this country want to be considered as professionals that they exactly.
Speaker 3: So that's that's that's the one thing that kills the most of what people say, Oh, you're just a truck driver. No, I'm a professional driver. I've been doing this for a long time. I'm safe, I'm reliable. I do my job. I go from point A to point B as quickly as safely as possible without endangering myself or the public or the property that I have on my back in the back of my trust. That's a professional. But we're not categorized as doctors or electricians or plumbers or no, we're just truck drivers. Yet somehow, when COVID was going on, we were the most important people on the planet, or at least in this country. You know, I've said it a million times, Dan, we are the blood that flows through the arteries of this country. When we stop flowing, the country dies, period. You know, everybody always is happy, and when the sucks, the shelter stops because they think little magical keybler El Perry just dropped this stuff off. You know, they don't realize that it takes five or six trucks to get that product from the manufacturer to the store shelves. But nobody thinks about that stuff. They just want to wire. They're toilet paper in here the weather. You know that five hundred pounds loose behind the counter, and want to know why for five hundred pounds up they can't get her malamaros? All right?
Speaker 1: Well, Chris, I think about it all the time, and we're gonna have to leave it right there because I'm up against the clock. Brother. I appreciate you picking up the phone as always, and I'll be back tomorrow night and we'll do it again.
Speaker 3: You got it?
Speaker 6: Brother.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, Chris and Westchester. You're the best. And with that we got to run eleven fifty four. We will see you tomorrow night for the Thursday night edition. In the midweek crisis, you're on the Home of the Best Bengals coverage seven hundred WLW