Speaker 1: Being a Detroit Lions fan has literally never been this fun. This is Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: Yes I high fived so much yesterday having Zact just high five. We high fived so much yesterday my hand literally was chafing at the end of the thing.
Speaker 1: I was like that, you know, but it was crazy.
Speaker 2: We high fived in our entire section with people that were there, like everybody's going crazy on and in that interception. It was crazy though. That seventy eight yard run that was unbelievable, but it was awesome. It was like everybody's like loving it and stuff and going crazy. I did with so many videos for people too, like people asking me, hey, can you say hi to somebody? And we're doing videos for him. It's so funny. I still think it's wild that people will let you just randomly have your phone because I know that they know, like they're listener of the show. But one time I'm gonna ask when they say, hey, will you say hi to somebody or do a video for him or take a picture, I'm gonna take the phone and I'm gonna start running just see what, because you know what I mean, Like all of a sudden, I just started stealing their bone.
Speaker 1: I would not expect that. I like that radio guy's an a hole. I just get recognized in the bathrooms. But it's like, OK, can.
Speaker 2: I tell you I had speaking of that I got. I was in the bathroom, in the bathroom talking to some listener waiting for the next urinal to go, and one popped open and it was my turn to go, and a guy in a Tampa Bay Bucks Mike Alstott Jersey set up to Michael Stock cuts right in front of me because he thought I was too slow, And I go, hey, a hole, and he goes, gotta go, man, and he went there and did it, and I was like, you can't do that. Then that same guy, when I went to go get drinks right out in front, that same guy cut right.
Speaker 1: In front of us again.
Speaker 2: Why I don't know, but I said to him at one point, I'm like, hey, if the Bucks played like you're playing right now, they actually probably be winning.
Speaker 1: You were actually getting more aggressive out there. What do you think about the guy?
Speaker 3: So when I went into halftime, like when everybody goes, that's when I went.
Speaker 1: So the line is that it's longest at that time?
Speaker 3: The line long you say, everybody got a pee. We all in line, making small talk. Da da dah.
Speaker 1: You get from outside.
Speaker 3: Now you're inside of the restaurant, so you can see the journals, you can see the sink, like it's almost my turn. All of a sudden, a guy comes out of nowhere and stands next to me.
Speaker 1: I'm cool, like, what's up? Da da da da? How'd you like? Where are you coming from?
Speaker 3: I'm thinking he finished washing his hands, he walked through the exit.
Speaker 1: Oh those guys, and.
Speaker 3: Then came I'm like, that's genius. Why have I never No, I know that it's bad. That's genius, though, Bro, if you walk in through the exit, cutter, you're cut.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can't be mad at the game.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: I went in front of him.
Speaker 5: But that's the people at the airport. I have been waiting because it is zone six.
Speaker 1: I'm usually in zone six, zone seven.
Speaker 5: I have no status, and it's I've been waiting, and it's the people then that come right up next. I mean, just go from like the side. I'm like, no, no, no, no, that's the line. I don't say that, but in my head I'm saying that.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Has anybody ever called out the person that came in through the exit and like, wouldn't let them pay, like said something to them. Eight four four Mojoe Live eight four four six six five six five four eight. That's the same as what I was talking about not that long ago, where I was talking about the person that cuts in front of you when you're exiting out of a parking garage or getting in line somewhere.
Speaker 3: Am I wrong that in that moment the only person I care about is myself, because I'm like, if you cut in lawn, just don't cut in front of me. But you know what I'm saying, I'm like, because he came falls, but I front him.
Speaker 2: What if he what if he cuts in line in front of you and your son when your son's trying to No, no, that's not happen. So you're you would fight him on that. Yeah, he came in through the exit, It's okay as long as he's behind you, exactly.
Speaker 1: Like it's fair game at that point. I can't fight everybody battles see something, say something in the bathroom.
Speaker 5: Till I actually agree with you there it's somebody else the person that he cuts in front of needs to say something.
Speaker 1: Cooper, what's up it's moje on the morning.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning guys.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 4: So I actually got a really funny thing. My my mom actually told me about this. And I don't know if it's mean or if it's or if this is like a super smart move, but she'll actually go up to the front, like maybe like not the very first person, but like the second or third person in line, and she'll tell them, Hey, if you guys want your food for free, I'll pay for it just so I can stand up next to you guys.
Speaker 1: Wow. Does she do it?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 1: Does she pay for their food just to go front of the line.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, yeah, And then at that point they're like, oh, well yeah, maybe I'll just get like a pretzel and a hot dog or whatever.
Speaker 2: The women's bathrooms are so long.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you guys do it? What are you doing? Are in there? There's a hey Samantha, what's up?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 6: Frest time on time?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I definitely am the person that's going to call somebody out if they go and like cut in front of me in line. I don't care where I am if you're gonna just cut in front of other people. I think that it's so disrespectful, and I have I have no problem being that person to call somebody out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 2: I like that there's people like you in this world, because I'm not one of those people. But I like when there is somebody there that is the person that will get all up in their face and stuff.
Speaker 6: Do you say, hey, you're cutting or do you make a passive aggressive remark like lines back there? More of the passive aggressive. I'm like, hey, back line buddy, Like everybody's been waiting this whole time. Like I'm not going to get in anybody's face and sort of fight or anything. Yeah, but I have no problem being like, yo, like we are all here waiting, Why do you get to take pres of this? It's like nobody is more important?
Speaker 2: Honestly, those are those are the people that think that they're the only person in this world. I like, we wish upon them urinary tract infections. My god, what's up? Amy high?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 8: I went to the Toledo Zoo in the world. Yeah, and I was letting my grandkids feed the draft and there was like a really really long line the kind of kind of swirls around always. Yeah, and this guy and his three kids just walked right over the bridge and I went postal, I like with a psycho. Grandma.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't mess with Amy, Grandma, really really, I think I embarrassed my husband.
Speaker 1: The grandkids how old are they?
Speaker 8: Eight and five?
Speaker 1: You know they're scared of you.
Speaker 2: Or the like Grandma, Mommy, we don't want to go to grandma's house.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I caused a real big scene.
Speaker 2: I love it. Good for you. That's everybody's grandma right there, Grandma Amy.
Speaker 6: I absolutely love you.
Speaker 8: Guys, we love you too.
Speaker 2: It's a funny story. Listen to this, Amy. What happened to your friend and why did they get banned from ford Field?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: You mean Andrea Andrew. I'm sorry, I thought it wasn't.
Speaker 4: No, it's okay.
Speaker 7: So you could do what my friend did if you don't want to wait, but you'll probably never get to go back. My friend was in line and he was drunk and he could not wait, so he decided to be in the corner of the.
Speaker 1: Man. I want to know and need to take a peep. I wanted.
Speaker 2: I want to know if the guy truly is banned, Like do they have some kind of thing there?
Speaker 7: What I said, I'm going to know you all look the same. Everyone's in Lions cre How would you ever know? But he's too scared to try to go back.
Speaker 1: He's got it.
Speaker 7: But he did quit drinking. Yeah, something good happen.
Speaker 2: He's got to be the guy that paints his face or something like that, you know.
Speaker 6: What I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it, genius.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, hey, guess what the Lions won? Did you know that? Andrea?
Speaker 7: You know I did.
Speaker 3: But you guys are gonna hate me.
Speaker 4: I'm a Packers fan.
Speaker 1: Oh hang up, yeah, we don't like you. All right. Well thanks, We're gonna good Win good win