Speaker 1: Portions of The Bill Cunningham Show may be pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Willie the Ball rock You by Choice Hotels, Econo Lodge and Roadway In Hotels are serving up double points for over qualifying Stay book at Choice Hotels dot com.
Speaker 3: Now here's the man who's been recognized as radio's best, the recipient of not one, but two prestigious Marconi Awards for his broadcast episodes, The one and only Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 4: Hi, Billy Cunningham, the great American greats everyhe with me this Sunday night. My Bengals, of course, lost again and again and again. Without Joe Burrow, they're now like three, so we'll see what happens with them and down the road. Without Joe Burrow, the Bengals are nothing. I love that guy from LSU and from the Southeast Conference, But I regress a little bit a couple of things. Number One, I've been mystified by the lack of information coming out about the assassin of Charlie Kirk and about what happened that fateful, awful day on September the tenth in Utah. I just you know, I would anticipate two or three months later we'd have a better sense of the assassin, who funded him, what was the idea? Some of the pieces don't fit. It didn't make sense as to how it happened, why it happened, why it was permitted to happen in a sense, and I'm thinking something's wrong. Later on, we have Joshua Phillip coming up. He wrote a a documentary that which came out about a week ago on the Young Leader charting a New path Forward. That's Charlie Kirk. And there was an interview about four or five days ago that kind of shed some light on what happened. And I'm not mentioning the murderer's name, how he was permitted to get on top of that building, how he was I guess, and wanted to stash his rifles somewhere where it would be located with his handprints on it. And none of it made any sense to me, And it still doesn't make a lot of sense, is how Charlie Kirk could have been put in that awful situation. And I know the security team for Charlie, some six members were one dred percent focused on protecting Charlie Kirk. I know some and the conservative media want to say there was some international forces at work. I'm not going to mention names of some of the stars of conservatism, many of which have fallen to my viewpoint that indicates there were international involvements in the killing of Charlie Kirk, et cetera. I like to have the evidence occur, the proofs be shown, and then the opinions derived from what of known facts as to how this could have happened, why it could have happened to someone like Charlie Kirk, who was at it for about thirteen years, beautiful wife, Erica, two little babies, and just murdered in public, as if he was crucified in public. So those who hate Charlie Kirk, of which there's millions and millions of Americans who continue to hate the guy because of the principles stood upon and how the assassination was allowed to transpire. One thing I'd read early on and a snippet that the six person security team of Charlie Kirk would always go a couple three days ahead of time to scout the location and to determine what's the exit route. And we're going to have certain barriers, and how do we deal with guns, how do we deal with an exit? How do we deal with possibly improvise explosive devices.
Speaker 1: How do we do all these things?
Speaker 4: After the attempted assassination of Donald Trump from an elevated top of a building, I know what was in their mind to protect the buildings when Charlie Kirk was literally a sitting duck, sitting on a chair under a canopy with three or four buildings one hundred and fifty yards away looking right down on him. And more information is coming out, I'm going to relate it to you. The chief of security for Charlie Kirk was a fine young man named Brian Harpool har Pol E. Harpool, and he claims the Utah Valley University Police Department failed to cover the campus rooftops after promising quote I got you covered, and he said that During a recent episode of a radio talk show, Hardpool had a security said that he and his team had raised concerns days ahead of time about the rooftop perch the exposure, though not drones could be flown to keep an eye on what's up there or put their own guys up there. So security for Charlie said, we have volunteers that'll go up on the roofs and just stand there, make sure no one gets no one else gets on the roof or we have drones. And there was text message messaging between Harpool which I'm going to share with you now and the chief of police for Utah Valley University, the head of the police department there, and Brian said, could we had concerns with rooftops, I mean the location. We weren't keen about the location, but it's our responsibility to protect Charlie and we know what our statutory authority is. We know we can't go up on top of the roofs, and let's give them permission. We also had numerous drones who wanted to fly to cover the whole crowd in real time, but we were told we can't do that because of because of airport restrictions. And so the head of security shared a purported screenshot of his text correspondence with Chief Jeffrey Long, chief of police of Utah Valley University. Harpool says the following, Hello, Chief Long, we received this message today from the student group. There's a student roof access pretty close to where c K. Charlie Kirk will be set up a Utah Valley, which is the Sorenston Student Center as a couple of staircases that go up to the walkways on top of the roof. The chief says, quote, you want access to the roof? Herpool chief of security says, I always told students have access above us. If that's true, it would be nice to either have a controlled access or allow one of my guys to be there on the roof. The chief said, quote, I got you covered. So he said later on, what else am I supposed to do when a command level person from an accredited police department says I got you covered? After that text, we never communicated again.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: And Harpool would not recall Long's first name, but during the interview, The Assault Lake Tribune reported that he was referring to Utah Valley University Police Chief Jeff Jeff Long Jeff Long. Harpool also noted that the orum orm Utah Police Department could have flown drones and as a SWAT unit, but we're never contacted by the UVU Police department for help despite a mutual aid agreement. The UVU has direct jurisdiction authority it's their campus, but the orum Utah police have a mutual assistance agreement and they were not contacted by UVU. So the security chief also said he upped the man in power to twelve at Utah Valley University because of the crowd. We normally run between eight and nine security personnel. We upped it based upon nothing other than the site itself. We're in a kind of place where we don't want to be. We're expecting a large crowd. So the long and the short of this is the security detail for Charlie Kirk raised the issue of the perch, the sniper's perch on top of the buildings, and the Chief police said, quote, I got you covered, and with that the issue was resolved. They set it up, set up the canopy, set up to tent, set out the handouts, they had behind them, they had a way out, They checked for improvised explosive devices. There was armed personnel around in case somebody could come to the front with a rifle or a gun. But at the end of the day, all it would have taken was for the UVU Police Department to have a personnel and Charlie Kirk's security detail what a provided personnel simply to stand on top of the roofs or someone else but it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: You know, hindsight's twenty twenty. But in this case, I.
Speaker 4: How Charlie was allowed to be in that position at that time and largely unprotected. I guess I kind of refer back to what happened to John F. Kennedy in Dealey Plaza November to the twenty second nineteen sixty three, when Clint the security Secret Service guy, it was a failure of imagination where they couldn't conceive of someone from the sixth four Depository named Lee Harvey Oswald the murder of John F.
Speaker 1: Kennedy. It couldn't conceive of it.
Speaker 4: And when Trump was all attempted murder of Donald Trump just before the presidential election in Butler County, Pennsylvania, the Secret Service, I guess, the top security detail in the world. The Secret Service did not have enough imagination to say, you know, that roof right there is only about one hundred and thirty yards away, and we better put somebody up there to make sure that a sniper doesn't get on top of that roof and shoot President Trump. They didn't do that. Either they said the roof was too hot or it was too sloped. Failure of imagination and in this case, you know, and the security detail said to UVU chief of police, Hey, what about those buildings up there on top? We can pull one of our guys up there. He said, I got you covered, and from that had a security for Charlie Kirk said, okay, it's covered. And of course it wasn't. It took a drone to identify someone climbing up there or a person standing there. And could the assassin have shot the person standing there? Sure, but he's dead. And so coming up later, we have a representative of Turning Point, USA. It's going to be with us. His name is Joshua Philip to talk about the new documentaries Out Truth, under Fire, young leader charting at different path.
Speaker 1: That was Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 4: Another world's a lesser place without him, and all of us would have been benefited more if he was around for another forty or fifty years. They say nothing of his children and his wife, So that's coming up later. And secondly, for those who follow me on X, the last few days have been remarkable. I put this on my X account which is at Willie WI l I E seven hundred WLW if you want to follow me and I said on my ex account, woke up this morning.
Speaker 1: A couple of days ago.
Speaker 4: Trump holds a love fest with Mom Donnie in the Oval as Marjorie Taylor Green exits Congress trashing Trump. Trump works with the commie mayor of New York City. But because Marjorie Taylor Green a trader, how's this possible? And I also I also had tweeted her x earlier quote. Trump handling of Mondamie was brilliant. With Trump's support, he is saying that when socialism fails horribly, which it will, it'll be due to the commedist policies unfettered by Trump, New York City voters will have no one to blame but themselves as prices rise and the city collapses, Will a big apple survive?
Speaker 1: That's another one.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: I look at this and every now and then I kind of wish the President would restrain from attacking those in a personal way, especially those who have supported him so long and hard. On the other hand, is handling in Mom Donnie, on one hand was brilliant. So when New York City falls under the way to socialism, socialism fails because you're running other people's moneys to spend. According to Margaret Thatcher that you won't be able to blame Donald Trump because the policies will fail. Socialism has worked. No, we're on the face of the earth, whether it's Cuba or Eastern Europe or Venezuela or Russia, Socialism and communism simply doesn't work. So when the President didn't get enough fight with Mam Donnie, he kind of sent the message. You know what, the media was unhappy about that. The media wanted Trump to fight Mam Donnie to make Mom Donnie look better. And after the get together in the Oval, the Mam Donnie still said he's a fascist and he's a dictator and all that kind of crap. But nonetheless, at this point the two of them are close, and we'll see what happens. I hope Donald Trump is playing three dimensional Vulcan blindfold at chess and everyone else is playing checkers, and I hope that's the case. And lastly, once again this morning on Monday, the Sunday talk shows, instead of dealing with the mayhem and the riots in Chicago where a teen was murdered, fourteen year old teen eight wounded in shootings during a teen takeover in the Loop after a tree lighting ceremony celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, and Chicago police are completely overwhelmed.
Speaker 1: I don't blame them.
Speaker 4: They're overwhelmed. They don't know what to do. New York cities and collapse. Look at the status of Los Angeles. I have a guest coming up later to talk about can America survive if the major three cities in this country are in complete socialists and collapse? When the police are diminished, when there's sanctuary cities, when government programs are funded, which are welfare programs at the expense of law enforcement. I can't conceive. Every now and then I think New York's in worse shape. In Chicago or in La. Then they know LA's in worse shape. Look at Karen Bass, Look what's happening there, And I'm thinking, Okay, which city's worse?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 4: Chicago goes to the rioth that took place in mass shooting outside the Chicago Theater left seven teams wound at one dead age. Of these victims, we're thirteen to seventeen years old, shot by other thirteen to seventeen year olds, and others were found shot around the city. As Mayhem reigned Supreme I read the story a fourteen year old boy was killed in eight others teams shot during a bustling Friday night to kick off the Christmas season. They call it the holiday season. It's chaos. And of course Brandon Johnson, who's a clown, He's a goof. Brandon Johnson said, well, this are all isolated incidents, much like the isolated incident when a killer was arrested seventy two times forty nine felonies, scorts a bottle of gasoline on a rider in the Metro and sets her on fire. And of course Brandon Johnson said, well that's a that's kind of an isolated incident. And all the thousands of murders and shootings in Chicago are all isolated incidences. Unbelievable. Let's take a short break, come back with more. I want to talk about the attempt by Democratic lawmakers to cause insurrection in the military. Incredible story. Let's continue. It's sad about Charlie Kirk. It's just everywhere I look, I see say, what's happening to our great country? Twenty two minutes after the hour, Bill cunning and the Great American with you every Sunday night, man If you want to see a picture of the victim of this attempted murderer. Her name is Bethany McGhee. It's on foxnews dot com. Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy has identified the twenty six year old victim who was set on fire, Bethany McGee, and he also criticized the city's crime difficulties. Look at the riots Friday night in the loop, shutting down to the water tower, et cetera. Chicago was in collapse. It can't continue this way, but it will because I would assume Brandon Johnson would get He's got a ten percent approval factor. Who knows the next one might be worse than him. The person involved who did this, the attempt murderer, as seventy two prior arrests. He's fifty years old, accused of setting twenty six year old Bethany McGee on Chicago's L train on fire and never would have happened, of course, if he'd been locked up for any of the dozens of felonies that he's committed. His name, I'll say it one time. Is Marcus Reid spent decades cycling through the Chicago, Illinois, Cook County jail the so called criminal Justice Center out on bond at the time of the assault. There was a social justice de incarceration female African American Liberal Democratic judge who gave him an ankle monitor. Most recently for an assault that took place in August, and Reid intentionally used gasoline in a lighter to set McGee on fire. She was minding her own business reading her phone, seated in the middle of a train when Reid approached her from behind, doused her head and body with gasoline and set her on fire, and video shows Reid watching the woman engulfed in flames as she rolled on the ground, yelling and screaming, trying to save herself. Prosecutors obtained a video showing Raid at a gas station twenty minutes earlier before the attack, paying the cashier and filling a small container with gasoline. He said, a career. Her woman's name is US Magistrate Laura McNally. Now he charged federally asked him if he knew the maximum sentence now he's in real court at federal court. Said it's life imprisonment. He said, that's cool, that's cool, that's fine. And he spent his life committing crimes all over Chicago, and at no point to the Chicago judges lock him up for all the assaults and crimes he'd committed. He'd received seventy two arrests, forty nine convictions. Fifty years old. Now he's in adult court and which is felony, federal court. Now he's going to be finally spend the rest of his life in jail. He beat people up, stole stuff, kicked women, pulled women's hair, sexually assaulted women, rob stores all of his life. And Chicago because of the deincarceration movement, because of social justice, because of reparations, because according to some of these judges, too many black men are incarcerated.
Speaker 1: Red was available to do that to this fine woman.
Speaker 4: While let's continue in their calls eight sixty six six four seven seven three three seven Bill cunning and the Great American with you every Sunday night. I'm Billy cunning in before I take your calls. One other issue, we have some of these Democratic lawmakers, one who sew seeds of insurrection in the US military. There is no social convention they will not destroy to get it. Donald Trump, Now, if anyone really believes that the goal of these lawmakers is to somehow inform the military as to what their rights and duties are. That's a bunch of bs. They know what their rights and duties are. So when democratic lawmakers like Michigan Senator Elisa Slotkin or Senator Mark Kelly, or some representatives like Deluzio or Hulahan or a good Lander and some others did this video?
Speaker 1: Number one?
Speaker 4: Who paid for the video? How was it put together? How about pursuing that for a while. But the goal, as you may know, was to cut a video urging members of the military not to obey on lawful orders that Trump might issue. He then responded by issuing a series of social media posts suggestion these members had committed sedition and possibly deserve to die. I'd rather let the statement of these so called lawmakers hang out there without any response. There's about one point three million active duty service members that know what their responsibilities are. They know in the US Code of Military Justice they're not supposed to and they would not follow illegal orders or unlawful orders. The Code actually says any person subject to this chapter who willfully disobeys a lawful command of that person's superior commission officer shall be punished if the offense is committed in time of war by death or by such other punishment as a court martial may direct, or if the offense is committed at any other time such other punishment as the court martial may direct. And so when you think about it, on the surface, what these lawmakers was saying essentially was restating what the law is anyway, in other words, that you could take not their words and their expressions. But the wording in the video is carefully vague. So it's easy enough to agree with what they're saying because that's what the law is. But it's totally useless. There's no mention by any of them in the last five years where Donald Trump has issued some illegal laws order. When asked repeatedly, what can you give me an example, none of them can say. Well, in the four years in the first term and almost a year of this term, they can't come.
Speaker 1: Up with any of them, and.
Speaker 4: There's no mention by them as to what order is given by the president that has been given. So that's illegal because they know such wording would land them in court. So they're trying to make the case that what Trump is trying to do in Venezuela or in major cities is somehow unlawful, and that the spineless video put together by these Democrats fails to do that. It simply implies wink wink, nod, nod. So what they're saying is black letter law. But what they want to say is this president issues illegal orders and engage in an insurrection or rebellion against savaying command.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 4: And the timing of this, I thought was interesting. You know, time after time after time, beginning with the Russian collusion delusion, and a dozen more after that. Whenever one of the lies fail against Donald Trump, the media and the Democrats come up with the next lie to keep the hatred of Donald Trump going. In a sense, the Epstein files are fading and failing because it appears the Democrats are more tagged by Epstein and his misbehaviors than Republicans or Donald Trump. Whether it's Senator George McGovern or the Clintons or Akeem Jeffries who solicited money from Jeffrey Epstein, or whether it's a member of Congress who actually text it with Jeffrey Epstein during a congressional hearing, it's the Democrats who have the problems and not Donald Trump with the Republicans, because that is failing. The timing is interesting again, it's a weapon of mass distraction released by these Democrats because they weren't getting enough mileage out of the Epstein fiasco. So Democrats started the door, opened the door about signing off on orders that they went the military to rebel and commit an insurrection against the United States.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 4: And secondly, before I take some calls, you know, I watch everything simultaneously so you don't have to MSNBCC and now I watch it all. It was Thursday night Jake Tapper, fake Tapper was on with Andrew mcab and I should have recorded it at the time, but I've looked for clips. But I'm going to paraphrase what those two said. And they were talking a course about Epstein and Epstein and Epstein and Epstein. It's all about Epstein. And Andrew McCabe, as you may know, was second in command of the FBI for a long time. He was a CNN contributor before he was fired, and then he was acting FBI director for a while. Also, so the guy knows where the bodies are buried. And Jake Tapper asked Andrew McCay relatively to the Epstein matter. The Southern District of New York in twenty eighteen and twenty nineteen investigated the Epstein matter. So Jake Tapper Fake Tapper said to Andrew McCabe, well, you were in the office when that was going.
Speaker 1: I'll go on.
Speaker 4: He said, absolutely. He said, we did an exhaustive investigation. And Jake Tapper said, what do you mean by exhausted? He said, well, we assumed, like many others, that there were many.
Speaker 1: Many, many, many, many many many.
Speaker 4: Men involved directly and indirectly in the sins and crimes of Jeffrey Epstein and Julane Maxwell. We assumed that to be the case. So we got all the files out of Florida, both state and federally. We got the files out of Washington, d C. We assigned in the Southern District of New York our best best human trafficking prosecutors. Mainly there were women to go after, including by the way, James Comey's daughter was one of them. By the way, if you heard her talk about recently Donald Trump's involvement with Jeffrey Epstein, the answer, no, I haven't heard a word out of James Coney's Comy's daughter who worked in the Southern District. So he said to Andrew mckayble, what did you find in the investigation, because you had trafficking human trafficking experts the Southern District of New York, which is perceived to be the best US attorney's office in the world in the right there. Obviously, I'll say this, but he didn't you wanted to get all the men involved who had sex with these hundreds of girls. The girls have said there's maybe a thousand girls, and that means there's hundreds of men, billionaires and actors and actresses and financiers and bankers and lawyers and politicians, all these men.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 4: They'd like to know other than Larry Summers, who was Obama's Secretary of the Treasury and worked with the Clintons, who has resigned from his teaching position to Harvard without admitting he had sex with the girls, by the way, none of that. He said, well, why didn't you indict these other men, these men that had sex with teenage girls, as you and I know, that's a serious felony. And he said, well, Andrew McCabe kind of looked down and said well, Jake, well, fake, Jake Tapper, We indicted the two people we had evidence against. He said, you mean Julane Maxwell and Jeffrey. He said, yes, that was it. And Jake looked at him and said, well, were you were you? Were you concerned or frightened or scared about indicting these rich, powerful men. And Andrew mccape said, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no. We do that all the time. Hell that we indicted in the next present. We indict people, That's what we do. And there wasn't evidence of anyone other than Maxwell and Epstein who committed crimes in this whole enterprise. So I'm sitting there stunned if that's true. Would you be stunned in the years beginning in nineteen ninety four with a woman named Farmer? It's been thirty more than thirty years, And is it possible that you're chasing your tail without significant men being involved in this other than maybe Larry Summers Lauren Summers, former president of Harvard who never admitted to having sex with the teenage girls, or Prince Andrew not a prince anymore, who denies having sex with Virginia Geufrey. It happened. Did it happen? If I had been an armor leg I'd say it did. But where are the hundreds or thousands of men over a twenty five year period that Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein involved in their sins and crimes. Andrew McCabe said, there aren't any. Eh, say that again, are you?
Speaker 1: He said, are?
Speaker 4: And then Jake said, well, are you concerned about their power and their prestige? He said, no, not at all. We indicte people like that all the time if there's evidence of it. So, Jake Tapper after that second question, the whole segment might have taken five minutes.
Speaker 6: To me.
Speaker 4: Having watched this now for a long time, and at some point I'll find and Danny boy Gleazen, if you can find that from Thursday night, that'd be great, that five minute segment at the end of it, the investigators, the experts in human trafficking, access to all the financial records, the banking records, the insurance records, the witnesses, all Epstein victims. After an exhaustive investigation US Attorney's Office in the Southern District, Andrew McCabe said the two people with evidence were indicted and that's it. Huh what what? I'm stunned. I'm still stunned because I think I thought there were dozens of men. The girls at their news conferences say there's hundreds of men. How many times have these girls, now women in their thirties, forties and fifties, layout who raped them? You know, some don't want to live it again, but many do, and God bless them. You're a rape victim. You come out, You identify your the perpetrator, You identify the man who sexually took advantage of you. The only one that's come out is Virginia to Giuffrey with Andrew Prince Andrew, that's it. She also accused wrongfully Alan Dershowitz of having sex with her six times. Alan Dershowitz the attorney for Jeffrey Epstein, who also said there's no there there other than Jeffrey Epstein and Juy Maxwell. When Jeffrey blamed Alan Dershowitz, he went jihad on boys in the law firm representing Geffrey, and after an exhaustive investigation, Jeffrey said about Alan Dershowitz, you know what, I may have misremembered that it didn't happen. What so David Boyce and others were sued by Alan Dershowitz, and everyone filed dismissals with prejudice. Jeffrey issued an apology of sorts to Alan Dershowitz, So who are these hundreds of men? And why don't the reporters ask these women who claimed to be raped?
Speaker 1: Who raped you? Who did it? Went on for years?
Speaker 4: I need names so we can identify the wrongdoers, the perpetrators. And that's your system of justice right there, that the rapist is located and punished well in real time. Seven or eight years ago, the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York, which included also James Comey's own daughter, said the only two people they could indict or Julane Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein, as confirmed by Andrew mckabe, who said, that's all there is, is any of this possible. I'm still waiting to hear other names. I've heard Senator George Mitchell, You've heard President Bill Clinton. I think Donald Trump is in the in the clear at least by Jeffrey. According to Maxwell and also Jeffrey, he says he was always a gentleman and not one girl's come forward despite a bounty of a half million dollars by some to identify Donald Trump as a rapist, and they can't do it. And by this point, if it can't do it by twenty twenty five, guess what, it can't be done because according to Andrew McCabe.
Speaker 1: I hardly ever saw him on anything. I don't believe him. He said, guess what, that's it? Just those two.
Speaker 4: Let's continue, got full lines, of course, I'll take some calls with guests coming up. You're gonna enjoy, I hope, including a documentary filmmaker who Joshua Phillip, who put together Young Leader Charting a New pat Charlie Kirk. We also have later on Brigit Gabriel and Moore, Bill Cunningham, the Great American?
Speaker 1: Is that all? There is? All this?
Speaker 4: Bill Cunningham with you every Sunday night. Tell us continue, We never stopped. We simply continue. I put it out months ago. I'll put it out now. The Epstein connection to Donald Trump will fail miserably, like so many others have failed in the past, miserably to tag Donald Trump with this thing. And it's a consequence. They're going to jump onto some other event and it's going to continue whether or before he got into office. They went after Donald Trump. They cherry picked and doctored emails, and one email dealing with Donald Trump and Virginia Giuffrey was out and it didn't have residence. Her name was hidden as someone who was involved with Donald Trump, and then when it came out it was her. She'd give a numerous interviews saying Donald Trump was always always a gentleman. And you know, we hired Donald Trump to cut taxes and secure the border, keep men out of women's sports for any ron from attending nuclear weapons, getting hostages out of Gaza, dealing with the budget deficit, dealing with the instructive, terrible problems we have in this country. And it's a consequence what they did was spyle on his campaign. The government did hired a Mueller, and then it was impeachment one, impeachment two. Then it was the law Fair launched by Alvin Bragg and Fanny Willis and Nathan Wade and Laticia James. Then it was the Arctic Frost investigations that started two to three years ago, in which Jack Smith and the Justice Department whire tapped the phones of Republican senators and also my good friend Jim Jordan from Ohio went on and on and on. Every time something failed, they came up with something else. And so right now we're in the difficult straits because at some point, more and more and more the Epstein matters are going to come out, and as long as Democrats are mainly responsible, the media won't cover it. If there was a Republican name mentioned, guess what, it'll be a big deal. But because I think Trump's largely all the hook, now what has to happen, of course, is that you have come up with with more torpedoes to take down Donald Trump. He's the road runner. He's very hard to catch. And now it's going to be giving orders to the military that some in the military ranks will oppose because they fear being indicted when Trump leaves office. The implication of what these Democratic lawmakers are saying is that if you follow in illegal order when he's out of office, we're going to come and reduce you in rank and lock you up. So that's the lever of chaos. We have nothing but chaos we have in this country. Right now, now, let's continue, the line becomes available five one three seven four nine, seven thousand, But I'm sorry, the number to call is eight sixty six six four seven seven three three seven. So because the Trump links to Epstein is not going to work. They want to come up with something else. Come up with something else. And this is about Venezuela, the war talks. Since the war drums are sounding and Morduro's in trouble and Trump he wants to meet the Trumpster. What's gonna happen in Venezuela. I have no idea, but at this point, right now, we're largely at peace throughout the world. Ukraine are getting hammered by the Russians and there's not much the Trump's can Trumpster can do about it except try to stop it. And for the fourth or fifth month in a row, not one illegal alien has crossed the southern border.
Speaker 1: How about that? Let's continue.
Speaker 4: I saw on the with my good friend Sean Hannity the other day Bridget Gabriel, who talks more forthrightly about what's happening in Lebanon throughout the world than anyone else, and what's happening in dearborn, Michigan.
Speaker 1: With a call to prayer.
Speaker 4: There's stay tuned for that, plus later on we have the Great Joshua Phillip who's written the documentary, produced the documentary about Charlie Kirk and also later on as the Live Report from Nigeria about what's happening there, Bill cunning and the Great American with you every Sunday.
Speaker 7: Willie brough you by Choice Hotels, Econo Lodge and Roadway in Hotels are serving up double points for every qualifying stay book at Choice Hotels dot com.
Speaker 3: Sal Here's the man who's been recognized as radio's best, the recipient of not won but two prestigious Marconi Awards for his broadcast excellence, the one and Only.
Speaker 1: Bill Bill Cunningham, the Great American.
Speaker 4: Of course, Brigitte Gabriel is the leading expert on global Islamic terrorism and what's happening throughout the world. And the one part of the Middle East that has Western values and one of the best places to live.
Speaker 1: Would be Israel.
Speaker 4: Whether you're a man or a woman, whether you're gay or straight, whether you're a Muslim, Catholic, Jew, Christian, whatever it is, I've been to Israel. I want to go back one more time. It's a wonderful place to live. Unlike most other parts of the Middle East, eachy oft it is perceived to be a moderate Muslim country where about ninety five percent of the girls are sexually mutilated when they have their first period, and of which if you want to leave the.
Speaker 1: Faith, you might be stoned to death.
Speaker 4: And that that's considered enlightened and Brigitque Gabriel, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. I have your column up about Muslim Brotherhood's plan to infiltrate and destroy America. They're well on their way. Look at the election of Mam Donnie in New York City. But tell us what is planned by the Muslim Brotherhood for America taking over at the ballot box.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Bill, great question, and I'm so glad to be back with you. And that's such a great point to bring up because everybody he was looking at New York, everybody was focused on Mamdani. Everybody was worried about Mamdanie. But people did not realize that at the same time, seventy six Muslim candidates were running for office nationwide, and on election day, forty two of them have been declared winners, with three races still pending. Recouncil or certification. So the forty two Muslim officials right now occupy positions and some of the most influential jurisdictions in the country, from New York's mayor's office to Virginia's executive brands, from Michigan's heartlands to a local school board. And by the way, the elected officials spent at least nine states bill in New York, Virginia, Michigan, New Jersey, Maryland, Washington, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and North Carolina. They elected six mayors, four state legislatures, twenty city councils, and the commissioners, six school board members, two judges, and three other political positions. And that's exactly what the Muslim Brotherhood Project for North America. The document that our government introduced as evidence and the largest proism financing trial in American history, listed twenty nine front Slamic organizations set up in America with the sole purpose of infiltrating America and dominating America through civilization jihad. Politics is a civilization jihad, and they are well on their way.
Speaker 4: How many free elections are there in the Middle Eastern Muslim countries is not even known to exist.
Speaker 8: Exactly none, and even when they do it, it's it's like when Iran holds election, you know, the outcome before the election is over, you know, the outcome of the election a month before the election. It's just like the Russians under putin holding elections, you know. And in Lebanon, where actually they do have a republic, which is my country of birth, which is a republic, the radical Islamist that she mostly multiplied like crats and elected themselves into the government democratically. They ran for office. And by the way, Bill I thought a video just yesterday morning where they had Mollah in Lebanon that she hyped Mula congratulating all the Muslim candidates one in America by name, starting with Mamdani.
Speaker 4: Well, why one mind, asked Bridgique Gambert. What is the plan? You have something in your column about starting about thirty four years ago, the Muslim Brotherhood beating us at the ballot box, kind of selling us the rope to hang ourselves with.
Speaker 1: Why is it a problem and when did it begin?
Speaker 8: It's a problem. The Muslim Brotherhood Project was written in nineteen ninety one and it lays out a one hundred year plan for radical Islam to infiltrate and dominate the West and establish Islamic government on Earth, and the Counter Terrorism Circles Bill. It became known as the Project and the public first saw the details of the project. One is laws introduced in Dallas, Texas in two thousand and seven and the US government trial the US government versus the Hoyland Foundation, which is an Islamic foundation which raised twelve million dollars raised in America by Muslim Americans who sent money to Muslims and at least the terrorists organizations to support terrorism. And our government actually handed down one hundred and eight guilty verdicts to Muslim American and Muslim American organizations. And the most interesting part of the plan is the last page, which lists twenty nine Islamic organizations set up in America to destroy America from within. And I'll read you a paragraph from the plan that I just had to sitting at my desk. It says, uh, there's a paragraph that says, understanding the role of the Muslim brother in North America and I quote, the process of settlement is a civilization jihadist process. The brothers the Klan must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and sabotaging its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers meaning Muslims and so, and that's the concern. The last page they lists different organizations. The first organization is ISNA Islamic Society of North America, which used to be advisors to President Obama about Middle East policy. The number two organization on the list is the Muslim Student Association the NSA, which has more chapters on American college campuses than the Democrats and the Republican Those are the guys that are screaming antisemitism since October seventh, you know, killed the Jews, waving Palestinian flags and burning down American flags. Number twenty two on the list is IAP Islamic Association for Palestine, which later became care the Council on American Islamic Relations, who raised most of the money to support Mamdani and his election, and not just Mamdani, to support all the other Muslim candidates running for office.
Speaker 6: For Gabriel were elected.
Speaker 1: By the way, Yes forcy Gabriel.
Speaker 4: What happened in Western Europe I see a lot of the reports out of the BBC and also German newspapers in which they're reporting the serious blunder they had in Scandinavian countries, for example, importing Willie Nilly as Joe Biden did millions of Muslim refugees, which, by the way, Saudi Arabia Cutter takes zero the Muslim the so called Gulf stage to not take any of their own, but Western Europe said we'll step up and take all these Syrian refugees, Iraqi refugees, etc. What's happening in Europe today and why is the attitude changing there?
Speaker 8: Well, we have seen the transformation of Europe to Eurabia for decades right now, Bell and you and I have been talking about this for over fifteen years talking about this issue. The Europeans did not want to see it. The Europeans started importing Muslims to build Europe after World War two because they realized we can import cheap labor. So they started bringing the Algerians and the Libyans, et cetera. And after these guys worked for two years, they were supposed to go home. But the European realized, look, this is such cheap labor. And we are enjoying working in construction. We don't want to do this stuff. Let them bring their family and let them be together in Europe. So they started the family reunification program and these Muslims started bringing in their families. What aggravated the situation was with the wars in the Middleast for the last thirty years, you know, with the Iran and Iraq and after nine to eleven and Syria and the rise of al Qaira and of Isis. So all these refugees ended up in Europe because the useful idiots, which the European that's what I call them, just like the American useful idiots, the left, who wants to import all these Islamists into Europe while none of the Arabic countries wanted them. And basically the Muslims did not even want to go back to the Arabic countries. They didn't want to go there. They don't get any previous. They want to come to Europe where they can get welfare and they know they can do whatever they want and get away with it because Europeans are too weak to stand up for them, to them, because you know, we live in a judaeo Christian world. You know, Western civilization was built on the Judaeo Christian foundation, where you do unto others what you want others to do unto you, you open your arms. We're open minded, multicultural, we're tolerant, we're you know, we pride it out. We pride ourselves on our multiculturalism and diversity. But that's that was the beginning of our demise. That's the use that the Islamists are hanging around Europe's snack and around our net if we don't wake up here in America very very fast and start organizing and mobilizing. And that's why we with my Organization Bill. After after the election in New York and seeing all these Muslims who do not share our values elected to office, we are relaunching our chapter network nationwide and people can go to Act for America dot org right now. Act from America dot org click or join us. Sign up to start a chapter in your community, sign up to volunteer in your community. We will connect you with other like minded people in your community where you can come together and start passing legislation, influencing policy at the local level, and sending up to the lefty who are trying to remake and reshape and transform your community.
Speaker 4: You know, one of the saddest things I've seen is a video of little boys in the West Bank, Israel, in the West Bank Arab Muslims. These are five six seven year old little boys wearing a Jihad scarf and having guns in their hands, pointing at it at a map of Israel. I'm watching this video and I'm thinking the hate begins early in life to dissuade one from understanding the horrors of the world in which they live because of the behavior of Muslims and Arabs. But these boys are taught five six seven eight year old boys to hate the Jew, hate the Christian, hate, hate, hate. And then also I would point out that in Dearborn, Michigan, that it's that they had a powwow in which they have the call to prayers five times a day in five or six different mosques. And some of the citizens in Dearborn, Michigan went to a council meeting and said, you know what, I don't like that it's hard to sleep getting up at five point thirty in the morning with a call to prayers. And the Muslim mayor of Dearborn Michigan told the citizens to move. Nothing's going to change. And so what's happening in Dearborn, Michigan today will happen in your hometown tomorrow. And the idea of taking over a city government, it's going to happen in New York City with Mam Donnie. He's going to keep t shoes the police commissioner. But you read what he said in the past about what should happen in America to Jews and the fact that he celebrated the murder of Jews October seventh. We didn't see that as a problem. That is what's happening in America today and it's not going to change. And college campuses are ripe grounds to radicalize individuals against Jewish people, against the jew which is what happened in Berkeley a couple of weeks ago, three weeks ago when they were shouted down Charlie Kirk's organization, and so Regeque Gabriel, You're act for America dot org is the organization. But we have to understand what is being land and what's being executed. And I think only one political party recognizes it. Can you tell the American people I mentioned this and you would know, and a moderate, so to speak, Arab Muslim country like Egypt. What are the rights of a woman or a girl in Egypt, much less in Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon. It's awful. But what happens is what happens in Egypt. If you're a girl and you get to be ten, eleven, twelve years old.
Speaker 8: WHOA, they've got a female the genital mutilation, even before you're eleven years old, when you are six seven years old, they literally canstrate you. They cut off your genitals and sow you up so your husband has to cut you with a knife on a wedding day. I'm sorry I'm getting into all this detail, but this is the reality that nobody in the West wants to talk about. Where are the voices of the now organization, the woman's organization? And this happens all over the world, not just in Egypt, but in any majority Islamic society, not to mention the right are stripped from non Muslims in these countries. I mean, look at the cops in Egypt, Look at the Assyrians in Syria, look at the Kaldeans and Iraq. Look what's happening all across the Middleast where Muslims are in power, the rights of the minority is being stepped upon, trampled on. They want to kick them out. They have no right. You know, in Egypt, you can only get an education up to a certain level, and you cannot get a job past a certain level because they are only reserved to Muslims. And that's in today's world, that's in the twenty fifth century. And that's exactly why we are warning Americans about the Muslim Brotherhood, which came out of the Egypt. By the way, this is where they started in Egypt in nineteen twenties, right after at the talk enter the Islamic Elfates in nineteen twenty eight twenty nine, that's when the Muslim Brotherhood was born out of Egypt and exported the radical ideology worldwide. And by the way, you saw my video about the Muslim Brotherhood. Right now, we are given being the Muslim Brotherhood document, the document that I just talked about that was introduced as evidence the plan for the Muslim Brotherhood. We're giving it away for a donation to our organization. If you go to Act for America dot org right now and give it twenty six dollars donation. We're raising money twenty six for twenty twenty six because we're mobilizing the nation for the election, so they can understand what we are dealing with and what the Muslims are planning for the United States. We will send you the plan so you can read it yourself, you can share it. Your donation is tax deductibook twenty six dollars. Got to Act for America dot org and we want to get this plan in your hand.
Speaker 1: Well Actfroamerica dot org RGI. Thank you. This is the beginning. How it ends is not good.
Speaker 4: And there's no rights of minority in any Muslim dominated country, and women are treated like chattel in which the father will sell off the daughter for benefits for the family. Also, what's happening to the Christians in Nigeria? What can you tell me about that? What's happening? And what poco Harama Nigeria where Christians are being obliterated, poor.
Speaker 8: Christians there are being massacred in mess And what really is so frustrating, Bill is if you're watching television, and it doesn't matter matter whether whether it's Fox News, BBC or CNN. Like yesterday, I was watching the headline and it says gunmen killed thirteen girls or whatever kid not thirteen girls. And you know all the reports, you know gunmen terrorists, name them.
Speaker 6: By their name.
Speaker 8: These are Islamic terrorists killing the Christians just the same way that they are doing in Syria, just the same way they are doing an assassinating Christians of Lebanon, except in Nigeria right now, they're doing what they did in Sudan. Remember in Sudan and Congo and the early between two thousand and two thousand and five, five million Christians who are slaughtered. Five million. We're not talking about one hundred thousand people died in Gaza. Oh my gosh, the Jews are committing judicide. We're talking five millions Sudanis and people in Congo that were massacred and slaughtered. They're doing the same thing in Nigeria right now. Two of the Christians is Islamists are trying to literally ethnic cleanse the Christian with mass killing, kidnapping and rape. And so this is what's happening in Nigeria. What is the Christian world doing about it? You know, whatever happened to the professing Christians who go to church every Sunday and oh you are your brother's keeper, and Jesus said to take care of each other. Well, nobody cares about the Christians. All these people who are demonstrating for poor Palestine, poor Palestine. They care about the Palestinians, who, by the way, would split our throat in a second that they get a chance to. Yet they're not saying a word about the Christians in Nigeria who are being literally slaughtered to death in mass That's a problem.
Speaker 4: Well, Bragi Gabor, act Foramerica, dot organ informations out there and that's the plan. We got to talk more often Brazil Gabriel. You're a great American and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Let's keep those lines of communication open. You have credibility on this topic. We need this information burghit. Thank you very much. God bless you, and God bless America. Thank you very much.
Speaker 8: Thank you my being with you, God bless charlete.
Speaker 4: Continue with more, Bill Cunningham, the Great American, live with you every Sunday night.
Speaker 1: Hi, Billy Cunningham.
Speaker 4: You know no one speaks more forthrightly about the difficulties than bridget To Gabriel coming up later, we have Judd Saul in Nigeria talking about what's happening to Christians and Catholics there at the hands of Islamic radicals mainly Boka Ram and many others that's ignored by the world. I can't imagine a clearer case of genocide when a whole group of people. There's tens of millions of Christians and Catholics in Nigeria that are being slaughtered by Boka a Ram and other Islamic groups. And the civil rights groups in America, the NAACP, the Black Coalitions, the West in Europe talk about the UN, how the UN claims it to be something along the lines of climate change is causing what's happening to Christians in Nigeria. So that's coming up later. Bridget Gabra, I want to thank you very much. Coming up next to me Scott Powell who talks about the major cities in America and total collapse, including Chicago with the rioting they have there and the LoveFest between Mom, Donnie and Trump.
Speaker 1: What heck does that mean for the future.
Speaker 4: So let's continue with more if a line becomes available eight six six six four seven, seven three three seven. Bill Cunningham with you every Sunday. All right, let's continue Bill cunning in the Great American. Scott Powell is an author, also a thinker. He's like the Thomas Paine of our generation. His latest book is to Rediscovering America, number one best selling new release on Amazon for a long period of time. He's written three books, has over three and fifty public articles in Newsmax, The Federalist, USA Today, Barons, New York Postschicago Tribune, and Moore and Scott Powell welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, before we talk about Thanksgiving coming up in the origins of that, I want to just probe your mind about many issues about the status of America today, including the fact that the Gallup poll, which tends to have a little bit of residence in the American people, said that forty percent of females between the ages of fifteen to forty four years old, So that's a pretty good group of thirty thirty year differential between fifteen and forty four years old. Forty percent of American women want to leave United States permanently, and whenever there's any talk about man on the streets. Interview Jay Lennon did a great job years ago, but it's done now in many other local including su Waters Waters World. I'm amazed at the ignorance of the American people in general about our origins, about our rights, about how things work. That it's like crowds on demand. I had on that guy about four months ago. You can go to a website and order a crowd of one to three hundred people. They get paid fifty bucks an hour. It's four hours, four hour minimum, two hundred dollars a person.
Speaker 1: How many do you need where you need them to be? Let's get the signs printed.
Speaker 4: As as a person in an observation of happening in America today, are you surprised that so many Americans know nothing about our history?
Speaker 6: You really?
Speaker 4: Discovering America addresses that and that forty percent of American females at fifteen to forty four years old want to leave the United States for Canada, Japan, or Italy.
Speaker 9: What do you think, well, Bill, America has been under attack from its origin, but particularly it really accelerated. You know in the in the twentieth century. America was born out of a virtuous ideal. The ideal was that America that the people coming to the new World should live with freedom and be able to pursue their lives as they saw fit, to be able to worship as they saw fit. And as it turns out, it was primarily Christians who came to America in the sixteen hundreds into the seventeen hundreds, and all thirteen colonies were founded by Christian leaders. And in fact, when those colonies became states, as they did after the War of Independence, they actually had formalized into states, and that's why we get the United States. Every single state charter of those thirteen states made reference to God and to gratitude for God that their state could exist as a standalone state, as a state within the United States. They paid tribute to God with gratitude. This orientation that we had, you know, has been it's been stripped away from us.
Speaker 6: It has.
Speaker 4: And this is a great point that America was founded by Christian males and the thirteen colonies, and they proceed, whether it was Carolina or New York or Pennsylvania, that it was a separate nation by itself. And then the fact they would come together years later in seventeen eighty seven for the US Constitution was a miracle.
Speaker 1: And it really was a miracle. It shouldn't have happened.
Speaker 4: I mean, the odds of that happening were like non existent without means of mass communication, without roads, without bridges. Imagines us walking from Ohio through New York City, say in the seventeen seventies, it would have been impossible and taken months to get there. But these individuals wanted to forge a different country based upon the Bill of Rights one through ten. And I'm thinking today we've lost it. You wrote a great column about two weeks ago telling people do not vote from Momdani for New York City mayor requires crossing party lines. Now it's a metastasized way of Thanksgiving coming up. Mom Donnie, who's the socialist, last Marxist, has been elected, along with the new mayor of Seattle, and along with many others who have a different view about this country at all. The idea that Mam Donnie the communist would embrace Christianity and the freedom of individuals from government would be in anathema to him and his followers. They don't understand where America came from, correct.
Speaker 1: Oh, absolutely not.
Speaker 9: That's right, and so few people do because you know, this war against against the virtue in America that's been waged you know, has you know, has entered, it's entered into the educational system, and so young people are not really taught as they used to be about the true American history.
Speaker 1: And America is not a perfect nation. No nation is.
Speaker 9: We're all imperfect people. But the main virtue of America, and I'll say this very directly, that America is the first country in all of human history, and we're talking about you know, five thousand years anyway of human history. As far as we know, it was the only country wherein the people were made to be sovereign, that is to say that the people were in charge of their government, that the government had to be responsive to the people. The government had government's primary responsibility was to protect the unalienable God given rights of the citizens. And those unalienable God given rights are basically the Bill of Rights, the first ten amendments to the Constitution, starting with freedom of speech, freedom of assembly, freedom of worship, the right to protect yourself. The second Amendment the right you know to have a fair and speedy trial. Uh, you know, the prohibition of government being able to you know, to to search your home without proper cause, and so forth and so on. All of those are are very powerful rights to the people, and that was the job of the government to protect those rights. And what do we see has happened in our country. The government no longer protects those rights. The government abuses those rights. The government wants to censor, you know, cause censorship. You know, the whole COVID, the whole COVID fraud was perpetrated on us because the government censored everything. So there were there, there were a lot of smart people, doctors and so forth, that knew how to treat COVID, that it was not the great danger that it was made out to be, that the natural immune system of people would would cope with it effectively, and that you gain i mutiny after you had it in all probability. And there and there were treatments ivermectin, hydroxychloroquin These were these were long standing treatments that had been in existence for sixty or seventy years. And and what happened They blocked any knowledge of these treatments so that no people people didn't even know that there were these therapeutic treatments available.
Speaker 1: Well, Scott Powell, what happened why and.
Speaker 9: Why did they Why did they do that? Because the medical pharmaceutical industrial complex wanted to roll out a huge vaccination and the globalists wanted to make this and you know, wanted this to be a global phenomena because they wanted to thin the population of the world.
Speaker 4: And what happened, Scott Powell, is that government saw an opportunity to metastasize covid UH for more control, more money, and more availability to the insurance companies who are getting all the money from Obamacare. And also they wanted to quiet people, to know your role and shut your mouth. And this is directly contrary to the founding of our country. I want to relate this back to the founding, as you've said so artfully, that America is the only country in the world, maybe even through today, but certainly in the seventeen eighties that said the human being is dominant, and that government exists to make sure that person have the rights guaranteed by the Bill of Rights, and that the King or the Congress is not on top of the people. That each American citizen exists under God to have a government to unfetter the path he can walk to pursue life. Liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That government exists to serve the interests of the individual, not the other way around. So COVID had government. I can recall that the government got a hold of me to be the last man standing, to be in some module underneath a transmitter in Mason, Ohio. I was the last survivor in case there was martial law declared and people couldn't move. And COVID turned out to be maybe a bad flu. And no one can identify one child who was healthy under the age of eighteen who died of COVID. Yet there were eighty million school children who couldn't go to school, and the unions made sure they stayed out of school.
Speaker 1: Not one healthy child died from COVID.
Speaker 4: Acted as if it was the bubonic plague, and it was an opportunity by government to seize control of our freedoms, and we largely submitted.
Speaker 1: So why did we submit? Why?
Speaker 9: Well, when remember God works through love. God works through unity. The devil, the evil one, works through fear. He works through putting fear into people. When people are fearful, that's a very powerful emotion and it causes people to act irrationally, and so fear was part of the game. Well, and then you know, you bring disunity. Remember, I mean, COVID was a huge source of disunity in America because there were people that didn't you know, that didn't a goal, didn't want to go along with the government. They didn't believe that the government had the answers for COVID. They believed that the answers lay in the people and in the freedom of the people.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, I live in Florida.
Speaker 9: They outlied walking on the beach. There's no better thing you could do for your mental health as well as your physical health, then walk on the beach and breathe fresh air instead of wearing a mask somewhere.
Speaker 4: Well, and I don't want to have it Donald Trump, but it certainly went along with it. In March of twenty twenty is when it kind of metastasized. I was on a golf course in Naples, Florida. I got an emergency text to report to the airport. They wanted me back in Cincinnati in case martial law was declared, so I could get a broadcaster underneath our transmitting tower and tell the American people where to report. There was fear, and we forgot about the Bill of Rights. We ignored the Bill of Rights. Then when Biden got in, he monetized it, sent out seven trillion dollars in money, causing rampant inflation. And we're still having the effects of that with kids incapable of learning. Hell in most freshman classes in college today, Scott Powell, you have to have immedial classes to teach them eighth grade math. Eighth grade math is not mastered by freshmen in college.
Speaker 1: And it's like we continue to have the results of that.
Speaker 4: And I know the next time this transpires, likely the same thing will happen. The media will get behind support the government. There will be billions trillions of dollars spent to solve a problem the immune system can solve.
Speaker 1: This was not the bubonic plague.
Speaker 4: This was a bad case of the flu and or a cold, and we treated as if we're all going to die, and the government reigned supreme. And I watched this now and I can't believe. I can't believe that went on, and I can't imagine it happened, and we lived through it. And shut your know your roll and shut your mouth is what we were told. Get on board, otherwise you're a co conspirator. Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 9: But you know what, Bill, you've just described why it won't be the same the next time, because, uh, you know, your work has woken up a lot of people and and and there's a larger number of truth telling patriots today than there was back then. I mean, our ranks have grown and grown because you know, what happened to us was really wrong and people have recognized it. And now look, so much is coming out about you know what the government did, how the government purposelyplied to us and blocked censored and critical information right to make rational decisions about your life.
Speaker 1: They censored it.
Speaker 9: You couldn't walk on it was was involved in massive censorship and Facebook and Google and elsewhere, and.
Speaker 1: So the result was what we got.
Speaker 9: But people now know because because you know, discovery has been made and now we have people that are talking about it, and there may be prosecutions. I mean, the big the big news this week is Telsea Gabbert's strong testimony about how not only the early named people like Obama, Brennan Clapper, Susan Rice, we're guilty of a conspiracy. Uh, you know, really a treasonous conspiracy to stop and dethrone Donald Trump, to to nullify the election of twenty sixteen. But now the number is much bigger. It's a it's a large number of people that were all involved in treason against America.
Speaker 4: It did not wait as life person to win. They wanted Trump to lose. And the Holy Cabal having been told by the intelligence community the first week in December of twenty sixteen, there's no there there there's no Russian collusion delusions right beginning with Obama. So we got to develop one because they're going to discover what we did and we better keep them pinned down to make sure we don't get in trouble. Now it's all coming out. Have about a minute remaining. We got on this tangent, which I love doing with you, But Thanksgiving is coming up. Can you give us a one minute two minute treaties on what Thanksgiving was, how it began, and why we should celebrate it about We have about a minute and a half remaining.
Speaker 9: Okay, Well, I think Thanksgiving can be thought of as the holiday that made the other American holidays possible, you know, without the pilgrims having the courage, the absolute faith in their cause and their calling, which was a you know, and a willingness to sacrifice and risk everything. Remember, they were crossing a big, dangerous ocean on an unworthy boat. You know, if they had really known that, they never would have embarked on that ninety four foot Mayflower, which was really a ship of questionable seaworthiness. But the reality is it was their faith and determination to find freedom of conscience and live according to their Christian beliefs that that may you know, there may never have been a July fourth if the Pilgrims hadn't hadn't pioneered the way. And they really had five accomplishments, So Thanksgivings only one of the accomplishments of the Pilgrims that you could say that that the first accomplishment was that they went. They went to the New World for a spiritual purpose, solely for spiritually. They had no interest in gold.
Speaker 1: Or you know, economic things.
Speaker 9: They knew they knew they had to you know, till the soil and live, but they really went for spiritual reasons. But when they ran into trouble because the Mayflower had only half of the so called separatists or the true Pilgrims. The other half were a mixture of craftsmen and crew.
Speaker 1: On the ship and so forth.
Speaker 9: And the unbelievers began to mutiny, and the and the leaders of the Pilgrims they realized, Hey, we've got to keep the skinner because we don't know where we're gonna land.
Speaker 1: We don't know where.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm with Scott Pallam, I'm at the clock. I'm at the We're going to have to get you back on in the next few days.
Speaker 1: That complete the Pilgrims.
Speaker 4: We got on this COVID thing, which I think was important. It ties back to the Constitution of the Bill of Rights. Because Scott Powell, once again, I got you all to talk about Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: We'll do it again.
Speaker 9: Very Sam ready, Bill you calling me, I stand ready, and we'll focus just on Thanksgiving because it's a great story.
Speaker 1: It's a great story. God bless us, God Pale, Thank you very much. He's the best.
Speaker 4: Let's continue with more Bill cunning in The Grand American Live with You Every Sunday Night.
Speaker 1: By Billy Cunning in The Grand American.
Speaker 4: We never got around to Thanksgiving, having with Scott Powell as to how the holiday began, why it began, how special it is, and the fact that America was formed by Christians seeking freedom from the despotism in Western Europe. I know that's not a popular thing to teach in public schools anymore, but no one speaks of this better than Scott Powell. So at some point, maybe after Thanksgiving, we'll get together with Scott Powell and talk about his thoughts on how Thanksgiving began, etc. But I can't get out of my mind the idea of what's happening in Nigeria. So coming up next, I'm going to put a call into Judge Saul. He's got he's a Christian, he's in Nigeria, going to talk about what's physically happening in Nigeria, how bad it is, and how the world's ignoring a real genocide happening in Nigeria in which girls and boys are either slaughtered or through into sexual slavery to become incubators of the next generation of PoCA. Ram Scott Powell, thank you very much. Coming up next is the great Judge saw Go cunning into Great American with you and all of the great Americans. Of course, every Sunday.
Speaker 2: Night, Willie rough you by choice Hotels, Econo Lodge and Roadway In Hotels are serving up double points for every qualifying stay book at Choice Hotels dot com.
Speaker 1: Sow here's the man who's been.
Speaker 3: Recognized as radio's best, the recipient of not won but two prestigious Marconi Awards for his broadcast exerts the one and only Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham, the Great American.
Speaker 4: And we've heard again about several days ago as a practicing in a Roman Catholic that hit me quite hard when Roman Catholic priests in Nigeria are being shot in the back of the head, that boys and girls in their teenage or younger years are being shall we say, murdered and are thrown into sexual slavery by the Nigerian Boca Haram and other Islamic terror groups, and the Nigerian government says essentially not much is going on here, has nothing to see. But the BBC, which is right about three quarters of the time, said it's really a genocide that is taking place. Judge Saul is the executive director of Equipping the Prosecuted dot Org executive director. We'll give out the website later and Judge Saul, once again, can you just give the American people kind of an overview of what's been happening in Nigeria the past several years.
Speaker 6: Well, what we're seeing taking place is a real life jihad where you have seen a Muslim population that is not indigenous to Nigeria that moved in thirty forty years ago, really started heavily populating the last twenty years. And they have systematically been wiping out Christian communities from the north and working their way south. And right now we estimate there's over eight hundred Christian communities completely gone, destroyed. All the church is destroyed, and this has left three point five million Christians without homes that have been displaced from their homes in Nigeria. How many three point five million Christians have been displaced from their homes and they are living in camps in Nigeria as we speak.
Speaker 4: Can you tell the American people about a week ago what happened to a Catholic school and tell the American people what the Islamic terrorists did.
Speaker 6: Well, terrorists came in, they shot one of the three people were killed, and then they abducted fifty fifty children from the Catholic school and just upd you just yesterday they went to another school and kidnapped another three hundred kids. Uh, this is just yesterday. So in the last week, about over five hundred people have been kidnapped and we estimate that two hundred and fifty been killed.
Speaker 1: Are they one hundred last week?
Speaker 4: Are they one percent Catholic or Christians? That these are not other Islamic groups that are killing other Muslims. These are Islamic terrorsts specifically targeting for genocide Christians and Catholics in Nigeria.
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, yes, Just in the last week, ninety percent of all those that have been kidnapped and killed or Christian ninety percent. The ratio of Christians being killed to Muslims is around five to one six to one on average. So when they say, well, Muslims are getting killed too, they're just they're just they're just fodder. They're they're a byproduct of their genocide against Christians. And you don't see mosques being destroyed, but what we do see is churches being destroyed in every community that these people touch, they burn them to the ground and they go after and kill the pastors. The priests first talk.
Speaker 4: About what happened to the children, and all of these hundreds of thousands of Christian children, what happens to them once they're captive?
Speaker 6: Many of them are the girls. Uh, they're turned into baby making factories for the terrorists. They they get they get pushed up north. They end up being forced marriage into terrorists and they they turn them into baby making factories. The young men are either tortured, killed, or enslaved. Young boys all or are brought up in the system and they are essentially enslaved.
Speaker 4: So what this is this massive rape of girls and the UH and sexual slavery, which their lives are over as we know. Then the boys are either murdered first or fourth righter, thrown into some work that they have to do until they're dead. That there's they treat them like cockroaches. In other words, they treat them like insects.
Speaker 6: Right no, yeah, well yeah, yeah, one hundred percent. This is this is radical is one on one. This is this is this is how they've operated and conquered country, effort, country and territory since its inception. So the thing is is what we're seeing is not new as far as Islamic history goes, but right now it's playing in real life right before our our own eyes right now.
Speaker 4: Not much different than what happened on October the seventh and Israel. But it's happening every day in Nigeria and it's largely not well covered.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 6: That is correct, happens every day in Nigeria, and I've been dealing with it for the last six years. We've been up boots on the ground mission responding to these attacks within forty eight hours. We've been trying to help the persecuted as much as possible. Uh, but it is it is very, very very difficult, and we're finally glad people are waking up.
Speaker 4: What does the Nigerian government say, this so called government in Nigeria.
Speaker 6: Well, the government, so yeah, the government, the Nigerian government says, well, we have a terrorist problem, but it's both Christians and Muslims being killed. It's not religiously motivated, which is which is a life on the pit of hell. I mean they are lying and the Nigerian government is complicit in these killings. One of the projects I started so I have equipping the Persecuted dot org. That's our really humanitarian wing for our mission. But then I started truth Nigeria dot Com giving journalists in Nigeria an outlet to document what's been going on. So one of the things we've done wash in twenty twenty four, people started all over Nigeria started trusting us with information and we started putting out terror alerts so we would get intelligence on when and where attacks were going to occur. We issued over one hundred of them since twenty twenty four with ninety percent accuracy, and the Nigerian government never did a thing with advanced warning because one of the things we do when we get terror alerts is we notify the Nigerian government, the military, the police, and they never intervened one time with advanced warning.
Speaker 4: And to give a little history to the American people, in Nigeria is a country of about two hundred and twenty million, roughly evenly split between followers of the two religions, Muslim and the North, and then where most of attacks take place. And this BBC story says there's been at least eighteen thousand churches that have been burned, there have been several thousand priests and ministers that have been murdered, and BBC says as many as one million, which you know is a tip of the Iceberg and Nigerian government. I assume the leaders of the Nigerian government are all Muslims.
Speaker 1: Is that fair to say?
Speaker 6: Currently you have a Muslim president, Muslim vice president, and their head of National Security is also a radical Falani Muslim that has ordered his military to stand down as Christians are being slaughtered. The cries for help of the people that have been attacked and are being attacked are ignored, and the Nigerian government tells the military to stand down and not protect the Christians.
Speaker 4: I'm reading a story out of the BBC about a week ago and it says US President Donald Trump positioned a fresh threat to target Nigeria if the government continues to allow the killing the Christians. But the BBC has found and says that none of some of the data relied upon cannot be verified. Well, can you verify the data? Because the BBC can't verify the data, can you verify the data?
Speaker 1: Jud Saul oh I can.
Speaker 6: I can verify the data and I have verified the data. We started Truth Nigeria in twenty twenty three and we have sent our reporters to the attack sites to where the Christians have been slaughtered, counting the dead bodies, meeting the survivors. For the last two years, we have been doing well, more than two and a half years. We've been doing this so I can verify the data because we have the pictures, we have the documentation, we have eyewitness reports, and you know, fortunately for truth Nigeria and the world now paying attention, our news doesn't get filtered through al Jazer, which is what happens to the which is what happens in Nigeria news. The Nigerian government writes a press release, al Jazer picks up the press release. Then CNN and the rest of the associated press, the rest of the journalistic world ticks up that article and then that is the standard for what the world sees going on in Nigeria after it's filtered through al Jazer.
Speaker 4: Jud Saul, what can President Trump do in this Western African country of two hundred and twenty million that we have little or no relationship with. Foka Orama rose about fifteen twenty years ago, beginning by kidnapping all those girls from a different school they're different to Muslim sect and just made them sex slave. There's one hundred thousand, two hundred thousand, five hundred thousand Catholic and Christian girls being raped on a daily basis, and it's like, you know, it's it should be like it should be like the worst thing in the world going on right now. But what can President Donald Trump do?
Speaker 6: I think with a proper US intervention and giving the Nigerian government an offer it can't refuse to show the rest of the world. Do you love your terrorists running around your country more or would you rather be a country that is the beacon of Africa? Make the choice? Does it's the US got involved. We can make Nigeria the beacon of Africa and make that country prosperous where there's no more killing. But does the Nigerian government leadership love its terrorists more than it loves good economics? That is the question.
Speaker 4: Well, Judd Saw answered the question. I would think that they have to play kate. These Islamic terrorists. How many were talking about ten thousand, one hundred thousand, How many Islamic terrorists are there in Nigeria any rough estimation.
Speaker 6: And I say anywhere between fifty to one hundred thousand.
Speaker 4: Does not Nigerian military have the power to put them down or not?
Speaker 6: Well, they have the power, but they've been infiltrated by the Filani radical Islamists, So they have Filani in their ranks. They have Filani spread out all over the country. In the Nigerian military. They're compromised well, So there needs to be a complete purging of terrorists from the Nigerian government. Unfortunately, you have terrorists in the Nigerian government. So the question is is do they want to be a prosperous nation or do they want to be a hellhole like the rest of the radical Islamic country.
Speaker 4: Now seventeen of the twenty are just imagine living in Afghanistan or Iran, Iraq or Nigeria. There's only three so called democratic Muslim dominated countries. The rest are hell holes and we ignore that at our own peril because many are exporting a terror all over Europe into America. So as far as the children themselves, as we speak this coming week, there'll be more kidnappings, there'll be more mass rapes, there'll be more murders. Yeah, Christian ministers, and this will stop. This will stop when they are stopped. They will not stop on their own because the government itself is compromised.
Speaker 6: Correct, that is correct, that is and that's what we're trying to that's what we're trying to fight. It's what we're trying to get the US government to really recognize. And you know, just recently, Pete hag Zeth met with Nigeria's National Security Advisor, who is a radical Falani Muslim. So the US really needs to figure out what's going on and come up with for strategy. And it's not just Folka harm doing the killing. There's ISO so West Africa, and there is a full mobilized radical Islamic Fulani tribe that has held bent on turning Nigeria into a Muslim telicate.
Speaker 4: It's also not in this BBC store I'm looking at the at least one hundred thousand moderate Muslims have also been killed. So the bulk a ram isis types. If you don't go with their vision, their view of Christians and Catholics being like insects and kill them, then you yourself will be murdered for the cast So being Islamic doesn't save you in Nigeria unless you play by the terms of Boko Haram and other groups.
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 6: That is correct, That is correct, And the moderate Muslims and the Christians need to get together and say do we want our country to go down this road? Because here's the thing. If intervention doesn't happen soon, this is going to get a lot worse. It's going to get a lot bloodier. And not talking just hundreds of thousands of lives, but millions will be lost over the next five ten years if something isn't done now.
Speaker 4: And the Nigeria has two hundred and twenty million residents, probably it's eighty ninety percent Islamic?
Speaker 1: Is that correct? Christians? No, No, explain this to me.
Speaker 6: It used to look it used to be seventy percent Christian. Now it's fifty to fifty fifty percent Christians, fifty percent Muslim. But the Muslims have dominated the government and have taken control of the security apparatus of the country. This has just happened within the last ten years.
Speaker 4: What does the UN say, What are the so called civil rights groups in America say? What are the women's rights groups in America and Western Europe say about what's happening to the girls and women in Nigeria? Is there is there an outcry like the Epstein case. That the Epstein case dominates our media constantly and the victims should be taken care of. But those events happened fifteen to twenty thirty years ago. What is the reaction of the Hillary Clinton types in Western Europe and the UN and women's rights groups to all this? Is it silence or are they doing something?
Speaker 6: Oh? No, no, total silence. And the UN says that the problems in Nigeria are a result of climate change, climate change verbatim. Yeah, yeah, they say that all these Christians and all this killings happen because of climate change. That is the official UN stance.
Speaker 4: What so you're saying that the temperature goes up one degree in fifty years, it's explaining the killing of millions of Christians and Catholics because the climate change.
Speaker 1: The UN says that, yes, I'm not joking.
Speaker 4: Judd Saula, I don't know what to say because I read these stories and I can't imagine the horror that these girls and boys go through when Boca Ramp shows up in church, are in their schools with AK forty seven's and immediately kills the priests. The teachers are murdered, immediately the girl. So it's thrown into sexual slavery until they're slaughtered and their boys are killed and like the UN says it's climate change.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the UN says it's climate change, and they say, well, it's complicated. And then the European community says, well, it's tribal conflict. It's just tribal conflict. They had nothing. They they'll never mentioned radical Islam. They'll never mention that these gunmen are shouting a lah who walk bar and praising allah as, are slaughtering innocent children and burning people alive. No, they won't. They won't say that. Don't just say it's tribal conflict, it's band a try. They'll just come up with some nebulous excuse to lay cover for what's actually happening.
Speaker 1: How have you been able to survive?
Speaker 4: I would think that maybe the Congressional black hawkash could get involved in this event, But how have you been able to survive?
Speaker 6: Very carefully, very very carefully. We have a I have a dedicated team and the staff of a one hundred and fifty Nigerians spread out through several states that are rendering aid to the survivors of these attacks. And since twenty nineteen, we've been able to help over five hundred thousand persecuted Christians and We're continuing to do our work and we're trying to do preventative measures. We've been working with village security teams, trying to train them on security awareness. If an attack comes, how do we save lives. We've been working on this for six years and you know we need all the help we can get out there until the government intervenes.
Speaker 4: Judge Saul, thanks for coming on to Bill Cunningham Show. What is your website?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 4: For those listening locally and around the country, how can those of good faith and goodwill help in this and the stopping of this genocide? And now this is a real genocide happening in Nigeria. What's your What are your websites?
Speaker 6: My website is equipping the Persecuted dot org. That's all three words, Equipping the Persecuted dot org. And then I ask you to partner with our organization. And then second, please add this to your prayer list. Add the plight of our persecuted brothers and sisters in Nigeria to your prayer list. Pray for them every day, Pray for our ministry, Pray for the safety of our people.
Speaker 4: Judge Saul. Saul, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show and jud. I've done many topics over the years, none more important than this, because there's nowhere in the world where Christians and Catholics are slaughtering Muslims to the tune of hundreds of thousands or millions. It doesn't happen the other way around. And what happens in one direction, and that's happening with both right now in Nigeria. Judd Saul, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show and jud You're a great American.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much, Thank you, sir, God bless you got it.
Speaker 4: Let's continue with more. Where's the Pope? Where's the UN It's not climate change? Where are the civil rights groups in Western Europe and America and in Africa?
Speaker 6: Where are the.
Speaker 4: Let's continue with more. Bill cunning in with you every Sunday, Billy Cunningham, the great American Judge Saul. Saul has the strength encouraged the report from Nigeria. What is happening with the genocide of Catholic girls and Christians all over the country, a nation of some two hundred and twenty million. Used to be fifty to fifty Now folk are Raman Islamic groups are slaughtering Christians and Catholics because of their faith largely unexplored by the world, non protective and thank God for people.
Speaker 1: Like jud Saul. Let's continue with more.
Speaker 4: Coming up next is all about Charlie Kirk, Bill cunning In with you every Son, Bill cunning In, the Great American of course, one of the apostles I think of the twenty first century. I'll call him the Saint Paul the twenty first century. It was Charlie Kirk. To me, it's amazing how the left needs to vilify him quickly, even more than they've done in the past, to make sure his mess not heard. I would note there's a couple of stories out recently about colleges that have refused Turning Point USA chapters, including the riot that took place at Berkeley. So the radical left has to demonize Charlie Kirk despite his christian like message, because it is feared that if many college kids develop a conservative philosophy about God and about family and about America that's so positive about our country that they may become shall we say, conservatives, form family structures, worship God, and also salute the American flag, which are some of the principles of Charlie Kirk during his lifetime. I still can't believe Charlie is murdered as of September tenth. It was awful. We'll find out how the trial takes place later next year. But there's a documentary out Captain Kirk. Captain Kirk, a new documentary set for release, How a young Leader Charted the way forward for the next generation of great Americans. Joining you and I now is the creator of that documentary. Joshua Phillips and Joshua Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. First of all, before we get into the history of what Charlie Kirk did, starting about twelve or thirteen years ago, do you find it amazing that colleges, which should be arsenals of democracy, colleges that should allow the free flow of ideas, especially at Berkeley, where free speech supposedly began back about fifty years ago, that colleges are barring Turning Point USA chapters from forming.
Speaker 1: Do you find that surprising?
Speaker 5: You know, I should find it surprising. Unfortunately I don't, because this is the pattern we've seen. I actually just spoken at an event in California with Rob Schneider, who is you know, one of the main speakers at that event in Berkeley to attack.
Speaker 6: They gottacked by Antifa. I will ask a question, though, why do college campuses allow Antifa to shut down events but they don't allow a Christian conservative organization to operate?
Speaker 5: A good question to ask.
Speaker 4: Well, Rob Schnauder was at that event, and we've had on assistant US attorneys who are going to pursue that, possibly criminal charges.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to the beginning.
Speaker 4: Charlie Kirk went to college quite briefly and said him out of here. Explain the origins of Charlie Kirk when he got out of high school.
Speaker 1: A brilliant guy.
Speaker 4: The messages you got to go to college, get that sheepskin, you got to do it.
Speaker 1: He briefly went and left.
Speaker 5: Why maybe the same reason that a lot of the big successful names tend to follow the same battern. You know, I did the same thing. I went to college for a couple of years that you know what, I'm not really doing anything with it. I'm gonna do something else, and the same way with a lot of people like that.
Speaker 6: I think the unfortunate reality is college colleges don't educate.
Speaker 5: People like they used to. And I mean I'm not trying to, you know, shoot it down people. I have degrees or whatever, but I do think being self educated will teach you things that you're not going to be taught in college these days. And I think what is being recognized is that a lot of kids are being sold a bad deal. They go to college, they get their degree, they graduate, and they find that they can't do a lot with it because they've been miseducated, or they've just been taught activism. They've been taught how to go in protest, but not how to go and find a job.
Speaker 4: So really they're indoctrinated, not educated. And one stack came out from the Gallup Pole a few days ago that forty percent of young women want to leave America forty percent, and so the promises, and most of these women are highly educated. When I see protests today, Joshua Phillips, I see often bright, a young educated white females that are angry at everything and they want to leave the country.
Speaker 1: That's an example of bad education.
Speaker 6: Correct fully agreed. And it's unfortunate too.
Speaker 5: I mean, imagine you have, you know, you raise a daughter, bring her up right, she goes to college, you know, you pay what fifty thousand a year or whatever it is. They come out of it, they can't find a job. They hate the country, and they think that totalitarian communism or socialism is the answered all their problems. They want to bring a system into place that is killed with you know what, one hundred million to one hundred sixty million people. And I think that's good. But they think America is evil. I think that is a result of an absolutely failed education, total misrepresentation of history.
Speaker 4: Tasha Phillip, Why did Turning Point USA succeed so greatly? I'm going to ask you later, what's the future? When the leader dies, often the movement dies. But what made Turning Point USA successful during the living years of Charlie Kirk?
Speaker 5: You know, I think what made Turning Points so successful is that Charlie Kirk went to the college campuses and basically called him out. He was the guy saying, hey, the Emperor has no clothes. And then when he said that, everybody said, you know what, I saw that too, and I didn't want to say it. He was going to college campuses, getting on the microphone and saying, hey, whoever disagrees with me, most grab the microphone. Let's have a conversation. Bring your professors out. I will debate your professors in front of you. And he was making absolute fools out of them because he was exposed it.
Speaker 4: That's why it succeeded, and it grew from a little colonel into into a huge mountain of ideas. When this happened, when Charlie was murdered, because of what he was saying, almost immediately the memes on YouTube, there were hundreds of thousands, generally young, educated white females mocking the murder of a father and a husband in an odd way. Did that help turning point movement go forward? Or because didn't it expose who they are?
Speaker 6: I think it exposed the radicals and I think it exposed Let's put it this way, a lot of the people who promote socialism do it under the guise of moral good. They see, I'm a good person, you're an evil person. I'm I'm the one who's right by history, and you're you know, you're the one, you know.
Speaker 5: Basically doing the wrong thing. As soon as they come out and they support the murder of a man in front of his children, you know, being shot of a neck, will trying to have an open debate, someone whose only crime was to engage in discussion. And they're saying I hate freedom of speech so much that if someone disagrees with me, I want to see them murdered in front of their in front of their children. For somebody to be like that show that they lose the moral high ground. And when people recognize, oh, you don't. These people don't believe in kindness, These people don't believe in honesty, these people don't believe in debate, the mask falls off and you see them for what they are, and a lot of people say, you know what you know? Rather than retreating into the shadows, what happened was a lot of college could said I'm going to go be just like Charlie Kirk. I am Charlie Kirk, and I'm going to do exactly what he did.
Speaker 4: What surprised you most in this documentary about it's called Captain Kirk. What surprised you about the internal dynamics and growth of Turning Point USA.
Speaker 5: Right, So it's called I think Captain Kirk was the marketing things, but it's called that truth on Fire, the framing of Charlie Kirk. But what surprised me the most actually was actually what I really dug into was how Charlie Kirk was framed. I wanted to do two things with his documentary. One is set right the legacy of Charlie Kirk, and two is to expose what led to his death. You know, how is he How there's a hit piece machine that tries to ruin people's reputations, destroy their organization, to destroy their finances, make them too afraid to speak out, and ultimately lead to threats of violence, which can result in actual violence, which is exactly what happened to Charlie Kirk. But also just because I think his legacy is being underlined right now, I wanted to do something that explains what did he actually stand for? Who was Charlie Kirk, What values did he espouse? And what effect most importantly, what effect did he have on young people?
Speaker 4: Well, I would ask you the question, what values did Charlie Kirk is spouse? What was his belief system? Did it evolve over the twelve years of his public life? What do you say about that?
Speaker 6: You know? My conclusion is this, I don't think we can.
Speaker 5: Replace someone like Charlie Kirk. He was a rare individual because he had the ability to bring people together across differences. I think for the conservative movement in particular, he was a uniting force. He brought together I.
Speaker 6: Mean, honestly, like you look at the Civil War among conservatives right now. Charlie Kirk had his pastor speaking, He had you know, Candae Owen speaking at events previously. He had Tucker Carlton speaking at the recent ones. He brought together conservatives who don't agree with each.
Speaker 5: Other, and that is challenging to do. He brought together religious denominations that are very different from each other. He brought them all together under a single roof and said, you know what, put those aside. We know we have a country to say. It's basically, we have something we need to stand for that has brought than our differences. And I think what he focused on instead was the issues. He focused on, this is what our kids are being taught, this is this is this is the problem.
Speaker 6: In our country that if we don't resolve it, we're going to lose our country. He focused on those types of things, not all the not all the petty squabbling. And I think the effect of Charlie Kirk was visible when I when I went to colleges, and.
Speaker 5: I talked to young kids and I said, why are you here? What are you doing? And I talked to some of the people at turning point chapters. Despite the disagreements we're now seeing at the surface, the legacy of Charlie Kirk does live on in the youth. And a lot of them were deeply inspired to you know, find their faith, uh, to become more religious, to to not be afraid of speaking out, to talk about their values, to not be silenced. I think his legacy will live on in the youth.
Speaker 4: Is how how critical was Charlie Kirk in that movement to the reelection of Donald Trump in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 5: Well, I think he was honestly so successful that a lot of the media establishment wanted to I think without Charlie Kirk, Trump would not have won the twenty twenty four election. And I think that was recognized. And so what had happened was this Charlie Kirk basically got Charlie Kirk woke up the youth in America. The college campuses have been kind of a hotbed of socialism, going back to the Hippie movement. You know, it used to be that younger people tend to vote very far left. When they get a bit older and start paying taxes, they realize those policies don't work so well. And you know, Charlie Kirk was really working to change that. A lot of young people were starting to realize, you know what, the enemy I've been taught is not the real is not the real enemy, and you know, some of the stuff I'm being taught in school is not the truth.
Speaker 6: Really, they realized they were.
Speaker 5: Being basically miseducated, said false history and said a lot of false arguments. Charlie Kirk was going there exposing it, and a lot of kids were saying, you know what, this is what's really going on, and they started really espousing that. What I also saw was that after the twenty twenty four election, a lot of the media started doing hit pieces on Charlie Kirk. New York Times made it like a personal vendebted to destroy Charlie Kirk. A lot of the media establishment was pulling all kinds of narratives based on just false information, you know, misrepresentation, half quotes and so on, trying to framed him as racist and bigoted and all these things. Because I think politically they recognized they had to destroy him, to destroy what he represented.
Speaker 4: Have they done that in the last three or four months. Is Charlie Kirk bigger today than he was when he was murdered on September the tenth? Is the movement growing? Is the movement the same? Is it going to fail? Is it a false high? Is it whipped cream and not real? If I would have you on Joshua Philippin about a year from now, what will you say a year from now about the movement?
Speaker 6: I would say the movement?
Speaker 5: Okay. So after Tom Kirk died, he had his memorial in Arizona. It was incredible. I mean, anybody who was there knows this. They had two stadiums full. Even aside from two completely filled stadiums, you had overflow space people they had to turn away, like hundreds of thousands. I remember walking into the press area and it's kind of in the middle of the stadium, and you just saw something take place that day that I've never seen. I mean, a lot of people said he was a martyr. A lot of people said that, you know, maybe in his death he was even more powerful than he was in his wife because of what he inspired and all the people who were there. I think that his legacy is now being dragged through the mud because there's a lot of people not trying to turn into other debates. They're fighting against him, They're fighting against Turning Point. People are tearing each other's throats. I think we'll have to see what happens with Charlie Kirk's legacy because what I saw that day and what also happened as people are trying to start up additional Turning Point chapters. I mean tenfold increase in requests for him. That was an incredible movement. But infighting, people spreading rumors, this kind of things. I think that does with tearing it all down and nothing will be achieved that that happens.
Speaker 4: Headline out of Colorado quote Colorado professor emeritus calls Turning Point USA supporters Nazis, flips off camera after a chapter is approved on the campus. Professor's name is David Kozak. Ko Zak Kozak, former professor of anthropology at Fort Lewis College, was caught on camera calling students their Nazis and flipping them off and after the chapter was approved. I've seen many examples where students overturning tables defacing You mentioned Charlie Kirk. Fort Lewis College in Colorado said that mister Kozak is no longer employed.
Speaker 1: By the institution. I guess that's a positive.
Speaker 4: But can you answer quickly the charge of the radical left to smear Charlie Kirk that he was a racist and a Nazi.
Speaker 1: You hear that constantly. What's your response to that.
Speaker 5: It's a false narrative that has been formed over the course of close to a decade, going back to twenty seventeen. Actually, my documentary focuses on exposing how those false narratives were formed and developed.
Speaker 4: And it's ongoing. The documentary is truth under Fire. And you had great success I see with the COVID nineteen documentary in twenty twenty some seventy five million views. And we'll see what happens. His legacy now is up to us to decide. I seldom see positive stories in the mainstream media about Charlie Kirker, Erica Kirk. And when they had that big memorial service, etc. Was on CNN, not on MSNBC. And now here we are a few months later, and guess what Nazis and brown shirts and racists or filling the air whenever turning point USA. Nothing can be further from the truth. The three the three principles of Charlie Kirk were God, family, and America. And you don't hear much of that on college campuses. Well, God family in America. And what is the website to where I can direct people towards this for this documentary.
Speaker 5: They can go to EPICTV dot com, e p O h TV dot.
Speaker 4: Com, epictv dot com. And once again, Joshua Phillips, you're a great American. Thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And I'll get you back on in four or five months to see the effect of this. How many views there have been. What kind of reaction hasn't been. He's being vilified and crucified and and and blasphemed all over college campuses. Nothing can be further from the truth. It was all about God, family in America. Nothing wrong with those principles. Once again, Joshua, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And Joshua, you're a great American. Give my best to all the people epic and etc. And keep doing what you're doing. Thank you, Joshua, appreciate it. Thank you God bless you all. Let's continue with more Bill cunning In the Great American live with you every Sunday night. All right, Billy cunning In the Great American, thanks for listening tonight, and I especially want to thank Joshua Philip for coming on. And also he's the documentary filmmaker put together such a fine documentary on Charlie Kirk. Also, we began tonight by talking about the security, the failure of security that September tenth afternoon at Utah Valley University, and it's sad that the police there, the University Utah Valley Police told the security detail that they had the roofs covered and obviously they weren't covered. Also, I also want to thank a good man who's out there, Judd Saul. Nigerian massacre of Christians and girls is happening on a bit and seemingly the world doesn't care a whole lot about what's happening in Nigeria because the perpetrators are Islamic extremists both a RAM and the victims are young girls that are that are raped daily by the mobs in these camps, and the boys and the priests that are killed. It's extremely said extremely and I would hope at some point that the Mother of God would save the girls in Nigeria and the boys. But I also want to thank for Gique Gabriel anyone better than her. I like to know who it is when she talks about Islamic extremism. And of course today, yes yesterday, Israel had to strike asbal leadership again in Lebanon. Full you think it's over, maybe it's just going to start again, because they will not stop. They will not put down their arms till every Jew and every Christian in the world is killed. Thanks for listening, and may God bless the girls and the boys in Nigeria being killed for their faith and their belief in the Christ. Bill Cunning and the Great American with you every Sunday night.