Speaker 1: Had a request for a little Christmas time story. My wife Susan never went to church, never went to Sunday school or vacation Bible School. She does not know the Christmas story, but she's heard little bits and nibs and nabs Theosmoses.
Speaker 2: So here is my.
Speaker 1: Wife Susan's version as she knows it of the Christmas story.
Speaker 3: So here's the story of Christmas.
Speaker 2: There was a king and he had a big city.
Speaker 3: Named Bethlehem, and there were these two married couples. Are one married couple, Mary and God, and the king Ooh was celebrating the city's big festival. And Mary and God found out that day at the celebration that she was pregnant. She wasn't too happy because she was really crabby, and God knew it too, But they went ahead and went to the big festival that.
Speaker 2: The king was having.
Speaker 3: And that night they were done with the celebration, and they thought they had a room at a hotel, but there wasn't any, so they found this barn and.
Speaker 2: People from the celebration.
Speaker 3: The three kings went to the barn too because they heard that Mary had this baby, and they brought gifts to the baby.
Speaker 2: Some of them brought.
Speaker 3: A basket of fruit, another person brought a block of gold, and the third person brought a baby blanket with the name Jesus. On that night she had her baby, and from that point forward, the King changed the celebration to Christmas, and everybody celeb righted and burnt through that.
Speaker 2: Baby from then on.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And that is my wife, Susan's version of the Christmas story as she knows it. I love the baby blanket that has the word Jesus on it. We are going to church on Christmas Eve. We're going to Westwood Church out and chan happening. It is Pastor Joel's I believe, his last Christmas services. Now you're going, how should I know? Pastor Joel? He was the one who married Kim Kardashian and that Wolves player what was his name, Chris?
Speaker 5: Thank you? I never knew that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he actually so. Pastor Joel is kind of a legend, and he's so great. He's like, you know, yes, he's like a man of God and all that, but he's also he's just a great motivational speaker. So even if you weren't a Christian, you go watch plant Pastor Joel and you walk out of there going, yeah, wow, I feel real relaxed.
Speaker 2: I feel right now. I feel real inspired right now.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna do that. But here's what really, Pastor Joel, I'm mad because here's what happened. Last year. You make a reservation to go to Westwood because they they sell out, I mean, they don't sell tickets, but it's it's it's packed. So you say, I'm going to come to the seven o'clock services or whatever. And we got there and it was full. It was full even though we had made a reservation. And so we've got we got banished to the secondary Sanctuary, which is down the hall, and it's a beautiful sanctuary, nothing wrong with it, but you don't get the band, and you don't get Pastor Joel, you get a video screen. And so this year, so we were we weren't bummed, but we were a little bit bummed because we want to be in there with the choir and the and the music and the bass and the saxophone, like you're secondhand church. You're get secondhand church. But it was better than nothing. We still felt the spirit of the Lord amen. So but but this year we made reservations and we actually saved seats for us, because these people just are they're getting under my skin that they're rushing in there and taking up seats when we should get in there because we made reservation.
Speaker 2: You should get in there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh really, Yeah, I hope that your reservation is for the overflow.
Speaker 2: Room once again this year?
Speaker 1: Why would you?
Speaker 2: Because what day is you're going on? Christmas?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: Christmas Eve?
Speaker 2: Christmas Eve? Great? What other day do you go to church? David?
Speaker 6: The silence is deafening. The silence is deafening. You deserve the overflow room. That's where all you creasts go.
Speaker 5: So I was over here. I didn't know if anybody else knew that term. You are definitely as.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of that. It's Christmas Easter.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is the only times you go to church Christmas Easter, maybe Mother's Day for your mom.
Speaker 1: Yes, because that's when the Lord calls me to church.
Speaker 8: The only two days. It's in Sunday, the Holy Day. Shouldn't the Lord be calling you on the holiday.
Speaker 1: The Lord calls me to church on Christmas Eve?
Speaker 2: About ash Wednesday?
Speaker 1: Doesn't say anything about Wednesday? That no, no, no, The Lord calls me to church on Christmas eve you're gonna show there should be a space for me. I don't want to sit in the overflow. The overflow doesn't suck.
Speaker 7: Well, maybe you just show up more often, show your face that way the congregation.
Speaker 1: That would do any good, because then I'd be mad that the chreasters are taking up the seats in the main saying.
Speaker 7: The congregation will know you because you show your face more than once, maybe.
Speaker 1: Twice a year each They don't know each other.
Speaker 7: They know you more than once or twice a year, and they'll be like, oh, Dave and Susan, Okay, we can We'll make it.
Speaker 5: He gets them in.
Speaker 1: This is why I'm worried about if I went to church more often. You know what would happen? Hey, Dave, you want to teach Sunday school?
Speaker 7: Nobody would ever ask you to anything about the Lord.
Speaker 1: I would be a great Sunday school teacher.
Speaker 2: No, you want you're going to teach Sunday school?
Speaker 4: Dave?
Speaker 1: That's no, David, Oh that's so good. What age group or would they have me be in charge of youth group? Yeah, you're going overnight up the loots and we're gonna take a bust load of ninth graders up the look.
Speaker 2: No that sounds fun.
Speaker 1: God, it does not sound fun. Oh, David and suits are gonna chaperone the trip to the Zi.
Speaker 5: No, we're not.
Speaker 1: That's why I can't go to church more often. If I were supposed to, the Lord would call me more to church.
Speaker 2: Yeahrty, but he only calls you on Christmas.
Speaker 1: On Christmas Eve.
Speaker 2: And the Eastern you disgussed me.
Speaker 1: I discussed you with everybody that I know, and they all said, you're disgusting. What that's what I said.
Speaker 5: It's Jenny the Dave Ryan Show on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: We are just wondering, why are you on the naughty list or why are you on the nice list? What did you do that you're on the naughty list. Maybe you went out and bought in nineteen ninety seven Mazda Miata without asking your partner whether you could or not. Now you're on the naughty list. Maybe you ordered the present that he was supposed to get you and it came in the mail yesterday and you all put it in front of him and he's like, I got one of those for you for Christmas. Ah, you're on the naughty list. Or maybe you chaperone your kids ski trip to a spirit mountain. You're on the nice list.
Speaker 2: Nice list?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what have you done that you're on the naughty list or on the nice list.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm clearly on the nice list, Dave, because I joined my church choir this year to sing about the lort and spend time with my mommy.
Speaker 2: So okay, I'm on the nice list. Okay.
Speaker 8: I think I'm also on the nice list only because I feel like I had so many friends that were really good at being there for me through a tough view that I had, so I tried to reciprocate that even if I was having a hard time, because I've had friends who have had really tough years too.
Speaker 2: So you're a good friend. So here in the nice list, David, not your nice.
Speaker 1: Probably on the naughty list because I'm a turd of a person. Most people they say hi to me, then I turn to walk away, they go, what a turd he is? Yeah, so I would say, probably I'm on the I'm on the I'm on the bad not the naughty list.
Speaker 7: I'm a borderline because I've started the pot so many times this year. Man talking about that, I talk on speakerphone in public or uh, do too many sprays of cologne. But then I took my girlfriend out for her birthday and she loved it, so that evens the plane.
Speaker 1: You made her pay for it, you made I took hers Linse.
Speaker 8: We we did ask some people on Facebook if they are on the naughty of your nice list, and Melissa said, my three year old put me on the naughty list because my muscles are small, and also I am the parent that goes to the gym. Canoe said, I'm on the nice list because I became a mom, so that's cute. David David, he's on a naughty list because his sister asked him to pick up his six year old niece one day from school, let her play on the playground for a while before telling her we had to leave, and she yelled.
Speaker 5: You're mean.
Speaker 2: You'll never be a princess who naughty list too? I guess.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, what about you? Are you on the naughty list or on the nice list? Tell me what you did that was naughty, or maybe tell me what you did that was really nice. Use the top back feature. We'll see if we get some here and have some fun with this talkback feature on the iHeartRadio app. Tap the red microphone and tell us your name and why you're on the naughty list or on the nice list, and we'll play some of those back in just a second. On KDWB. Are you on the naughty list or on the nice list and tell us why use a talkback or you can text it in at KDWB one five three, nine to two one. Here's one. I'm on the nice list. I'm in volunteering at the Animal Humane Society every other week, and I take my dog to visit residents at the nursing home once a month. That is, you are on the nice list. I am on the nice list going into twenty twenty six. I'm going on a surrogate journey. That must mean that they are going to be the surrogate mama.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Nice.
Speaker 1: I am on the nice list because with my tattooed mentor was out of town for a week. I painted the bathroom, cleaned the entire shop that is very nice, took out the trash, wash the shop floor.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: Okay, so says I don't know if this is naughty or nice, but I dump my loser boyfriend last week, and I feel like it's naughty because it's so close to Christmas.
Speaker 5: But man, does it feel nice save some money? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right, truly another one. I'm on the nice list this year because I spent all year taking care of ungrateful and mean patients in their families and not once said the things that I was actually thinking at the time. Lucas, thank you for doing what you do. Do you have any talk?
Speaker 5: Packs?
Speaker 1: No, no talks. People are busy on.
Speaker 2: Vacation already, they're busy shopping.
Speaker 6: I know, right, I still have to buy one more present. So my sister's spouse, I don't really know anything about them. They don't really speak, so I always wait until the very last second, and then I just kind of throw in extra gifts for my niece Josephine, and then I'm just like, here you go, it's family gift.
Speaker 8: I did the whole thing where my older sister, she's always the one who's responsible with me and my sisters to get the gifts for our parents. It's like the one thing I allow someone else in my life to take charge of. And this year she's like, I'm swamp, Jenny, can you buy this gift card for Dad? And I go, of course, so I buy it and then what does it do. It sets up an account which has my address, and then it says, all right, the gift card will be shipped to your address. Meanwhile, I'm about to jet back to Wisconsin. No, it was not the best choice to have me buy the gift card that now we will not have a present to physically give our dad on Christmas.
Speaker 2: I take a picture of it.
Speaker 1: Question, can I ask you a question? I know, Jenny that you hang your Christmas cards on the refrigerator.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: Did you hang my Christmas card on your refrigerator?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 8: Yeah. I mean it doesn't really have a prominent spot. It's kind of like purds the bottom, but it's there because I kind of like decide which ones I want to, like have my eyesight see, yeah, yeah, yeah, And yours was a little bit of an eye sore since you couldn't even have a real picture.
Speaker 2: It was an AI.
Speaker 8: But I normally put more of my favorite people towards the top, so you know, like my sister and my niece and nephew, and so you put.
Speaker 1: The people that you love more up at the top. I'm down near the bottom by the great the air intake.
Speaker 8: Great, yeah, you were like when I watch dogs, their dog hair gets on it because they were past it. That's kind of the spot that you have. I did put vond in Alyssa's cart up too. They're more towards the top because more effort. It's a real photo.
Speaker 2: It's very cute. Shout out. My friend's cameon, Zander.
Speaker 8: They got married this year, so I got a beautiful photo of them from their wedding day towards the top. But yeah, you know, I think everyone does that, right. You put your Christmas cards, the ones you like more towards the top.
Speaker 2: Of your fridge.
Speaker 6: I put mine on the side because that's where the little counter is, so I can look at the people that I like the most right on the side of my as I'm like preparing stuff.
Speaker 7: I think without thinking about it now that like I'm looking at my fridge in my head, there's definitely like a wedding invitation that we don't have any intention on going to at the bottom.
Speaker 2: More important top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess so unintentionally, I just kind of randomly placed mine everywhere. I mean, I get ones from people that I barely know. It's like, oh, I'm surprised you even still to send me a Christmas card. I slap it up on the fridge because I figure that's a showing of It's kind of like on your birthday. How many people wish you happy birthday on Facebook? You count him up and you go, four hundred and twenty people like me. That's a lot. I'd get about fifteen fifteen people like me this year. TA get about you know, forty Christmas cards on the fridge. I'm like, oh, forty people like me this year?
Speaker 5: Yeah, big is your fridge.
Speaker 2: That's a huge fridge.
Speaker 1: I overlap, overlap.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're saying, oh, I'm shocked that they even gave me a card. If you if you're shocked that they even gave you a hot card, that's an instant bottom of the fridge situation to me.
Speaker 2: I get you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just kind of put him wherever. Yeah.
Speaker 8: No, I put my favorites at the top. And I also I love my cousin. Don't get me wrong, but she sends a card every year to me of her kids and her husband. Her husband's in the army. He looks like he wants to murder someone in the photos every year.
Speaker 1: That's the kind of person you want in the Army.
Speaker 8: He's one of the nicest people I've ever met. I will say that, but the man doesn't know how to smile for a photo. Every time I wait to see what he looks like in the Christmas card every year because he looks terrifying. So they are always towards the bottom because I'm like, I can't have people being scared looking at my fridge.
Speaker 2: A cute little magnets up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speak of holidays, you know, there's still a couple of holiday parties and definitely holiday gatherings and New Year's I've got foods that will boost your mood. So foods that you can eat over the holidays that will boost your mood and your mental health, and I'll cover those for you next on. You can't make this stuff up. If you want to be in a better mood. There are foods that you should eat, and you can eat these year round, or you can do them all over that I would just eat them during the holidays this time be burger fries with bacon, bacon on the burger, extra cheese. Carson and Susan went to the five eight Club yesterday and because they have Juicy Lucy's there, and they said it was so crowded. I said, yeah, it's the five eight club, right, and people are always Christmas week, it's always crowded.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So here are things that you should eat to make your mood better, and here we go. Fatty fish like salmon, sardines, and mackerel are full of things that help your brain membranes, improving fluidity and communication between neurons. That's a joke. As a joke, shut up. But fermented foods like yogurt produce a healthy gut microbiome, which I think is the word, which communicates with the brain and it can influence mood regulations. So if you're kind of like in a crap mood, have some yogurt, pumpkin seeds. They're rich in magnesium that helps brain function and mood. You can also take magnesium supplements that I do every morning, and that's one of the reasons I am so sharpened on my game every day.
Speaker 2: Somebody will wind them up. Goodness all right.
Speaker 1: Other things like dark chocolate, blueberries, nuts, seeds, apples, red onions, and herbs.
Speaker 2: Herbs.
Speaker 1: A lot of people say it wrong. It's not herb, it's herbs like peppermint.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for the text to start coming in. Yeah, about how annoying you are.
Speaker 5: We're all one, we're all on. Came out already, Bailey and I got a new joke.
Speaker 2: You ready, Yeah, Dave, what do you think about my new sweater?
Speaker 1: It's a little more baggy than I needed to be, but otherwise I hate it.
Speaker 6: To Okay, Dave, I did my eye makeup really pretty today.
Speaker 2: What do you think about it?
Speaker 1: It's got a little bit more blue than I personally would like, but otherwise I hate it. Try one more, one more.
Speaker 2: One more, Hey, Dave, what do you think about my blue nail polish?
Speaker 1: Ah? Yeah, it's a little more glossy than I would like, but otherwise I hate it. Yeah, it's our new bit. That's the bit we're gonna drive into the ground in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 5: You already did in twenty twenty five. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So there's some food that you should stay away from. Sugar and refrying grains and anything that is processed, processed, processed. That's why they say eat clean, Like if it's just chicken like Chipotle. I'm not here to plug Chipotle, but if they're being honest, it's a pretty clean food. Because it's chicken, it's beans, it's rice. There's no process. I'll give you a bad one to eat kranles. God, they're so good, I know that. But that's the thing, is their process to make you taste them taste so good that you want to eat more and more and more. But once you just can't start that, and that's the problem. But if you're eating regular, clean foods, they're better for you and they will make your mind your brain a little more healthy and happy.
Speaker 5: But are also the only chip that doesn't sell you air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. True, the whole thing was just nice.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 6: Speaking of fish, when I was in spa fish fish. When I was in we were talking about fish. Earlier, when I was in Disney, I had swordfish for the first time.
Speaker 2: Isn't it good?
Speaker 6: It was so good, so good, and I thought swordfish, and my mom said, if you don't get the swordfish today, you will likely not have an opportunity to eat swordfish again for a long time. So it's like really rare to like be able to order sortfish, like, guess this.
Speaker 8: Is that serve seafood don't have swordfish unless you're like at a were you said a nicer rush.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, it's the ocean's been kind of picked clean of swordfish, hasn't it. Yeah, they're all gone, and I'm not not I think true. It's like the ocean has been kind of picked clean of swordfish. There's not that in Chilean sea bass.
Speaker 5: It was so good.
Speaker 1: Don't order Chilean sea bass because the ocean has been picked clean of Chilean sea bass. And I'm not trying to be funny. I've read that somewhere. Hayley, What do you think about my shirt? I get a Christmas shirt on?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean it's it's a little more gaudy than I would have normally liked, but other than that, I hate it. That's funnier when Bailey did it. It's the delivery. Thank you, Jenny.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 6: Like you asked me earlier about your hair, and I do think wondering what did you think about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 6: Really cute and like curled and everything, and I mean maybe it's a little too bouncy for my liking, but other than that, I hate it.
Speaker 5: Bit it's a good bit.
Speaker 1: Okay. That is the dirt brought to you by the Leo Agency. One final shout out of the year to the Leo Agency, a big, generous, very generous ten thousand dollars donation to kdwb's Christmas Wish And if you didn't hear it, we did our last wish about an hour ago, and just so many thank you was Treasure Island Resort and Casino and the Prairie Island Indian community and also Holiday station stores and just so many other people that we just really could not have done Christmas Wish without this. Somber on one O one point three KDWB a couple of classic bits that we do on the Dave Ryan Show. One of them is around Christmas time. It is the Little Airhorn Boy, and maybe you've heard it before, maybe you've heard it this year, but get a lot of requests for it, so for the final time in twenty twenty five and maybe the final time ever. You never know. Sometimes you ever hear this thing. It's like you do something for the last time and you don't even know it. Yeah, like you go outside to play with your friends for the last time and you never even know it.
Speaker 6: That always depresses me, though, so I don't usually think about my life like that, about that either.
Speaker 1: You go you go, you go to you know, the trampoline park or the roller rink with your friends for the last time and you never even know it.
Speaker 5: Very depressing, super depressed.
Speaker 8: Used to be that person in my senior year of high school with my friends, like, yeah, the last time we're doing this is and everyone and then they just like make fun of me and be like Jenny, oh, this is the last time we're gonna have bonfire together.
Speaker 6: And I was like, it is so like we're all leaving for adult life.
Speaker 5: I mean, we love nostalgia. I love TikTok nostalgia.
Speaker 7: I watched yesterday it was the old McDonald's in all of America and now it's not there anymore. Watch like how it shut down. I think it's twenty fifteen. Now that's a Popeyes. Do you realize I think that's what that's exactly where that used to be. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Well, that's an another one think about. You might go into your favorite restaurant for the last time and you don't know it's the last time, and then you drive by it's like, oh my god, they closed it down. Oh yeah, so it could be the last time. That you hear the little air horn Boy on Katie WB. You've heard the touching Christmas story of the little drummer Boy, a boy who traveled to see the Baby Jesus and showed his adoration by playing his drum. But there's a story of another little boy that has been lost to the mists of time until now. The story of the little airhorn Boy.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, sir? Is that the Christ Child?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Why, yes it is?
Speaker 2: And all you kings have you come to worship him?
Speaker 5: That's right?
Speaker 2: And I see you brought him expensive gifts?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: Yes, did you bring the Baby Jesus a gift?
Speaker 5: Young man?
Speaker 7: Well no, I didn't have any money for a gift, so I brought him this.
Speaker 2: Little air horn blow? What the little air horn bloe? I thought if I played this, maybe he'd smile at me or something.
Speaker 5: You pissed off? Mary?
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, who blew the air horn? It's me, the little air horn bloe. Air horn boy? Are you me?
Speaker 5: Give me that thing?
Speaker 2: But I don't have any money for a gift, so I wanted to play this for Jesus Christ.
Speaker 6: I said, give me that damn airhorn before I shove it up your the The hell, are you coming in here waking up the.
Speaker 2: Baby Jesus, he's got morfle colic. I'd just gotten to sleep and then you wake him up with a air horn.
Speaker 5: But I just want to Hey, give me back my airhorn.
Speaker 2: Lady, Now get out of here before I call the cops. I can't believe the nerve coming by. What's next a visit from a little trombone boy, little friar cracker boy. Have you guys let anywhere? Idiots?
Speaker 1: And so the little airhorn boy went on his way with love in his heart, feeling the true spirit of that first Christmas history has long forgotten his story with a little airhorn boy. Okay, Hi, it's Katie. Would you be on the Dave Rian of the Morning Show last time for the little airhorn boy? Maybe maybe let's do Dave's dirt, Not for the last time on Katie WB Jenny. What is on the dirt today?
Speaker 8: What's happening on the dirt is the fact that apparently Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck are still hanging out. They were seen shopping together for Christmas with one of Ben's sons, Samuel, who's thirteen in la which.
Speaker 2: Is interesting because it's like.
Speaker 8: They had their run twice in their relationship, so it's kind of interesting. And I know that they worked on a movie together, and it seems like they don't have any bad blood towards each other from like interviews and press stuff that they've done.
Speaker 2: So I just thought that was.
Speaker 8: Interesting and it's nice to see like a Hollywood couple that doesn't hate each other, because I feel like the most Hollywood couples break up and they're like, I'm.
Speaker 2: I will never talk to you again.
Speaker 8: I kind of think of that with Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner, like those two seem to you know, they've got a kid together.
Speaker 2: Like get along.
Speaker 6: But yeah, Chrissy Teagan knocked out one of her dental veneers with a candy cane.
Speaker 3: Working on candy came growing trying to open one of these bad.
Speaker 2: Boys just fell off. I have the whole piece. This is what longs do for their kids, and.
Speaker 6: It looks it looks pretty pretty po donkey. She put it on Instagram and the caption is Mary Christmas.
Speaker 2: Chris, that is Mary Christmas.
Speaker 1: I like it. Oh wait, I gotta turn vice button No. One three two one.
Speaker 7: Vont you know I've worked here two and a half years a buddy, well.
Speaker 2: He's just.
Speaker 1: Figuring this thing out here.
Speaker 7: Gay and Modarazzo, who's one of the stars of Stranger Things, he uh is the dressing. Some of the fan theories about the finale. Fan theories on line that are shows like have you seen any figured it out?
Speaker 9: There are some shockingly adjacent ones I can say where most of the time, anytime there's a little bit of truth in the theory, it shows up when there's like they'll get something right in a grand scheme of a lot of it being wrong, but like one weird detail will be like right on the money, and that's fun to find.
Speaker 5: So obviously a lot of people are trying to guess what happens.
Speaker 7: The part two of the final season drops tomorrow, and then the series finale, over two hours long, happens on New Year's Eve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and all the other episodes are like over an hour each, for sure.
Speaker 1: Here's good news. So an Amazon driver was thanked with a gift by a homeowner caught him on camera returning twenty dollars found outside of their home'll making a delivery. So Monica says she just wanted to thank Amazon. The driver Connor for reminding her that good people do exist. Here we go.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to thank him for reminding me that people like him do exist.
Speaker 3: His honest integrity was so innocent and natural, and it couldn't have been a more authentic interaction between.
Speaker 2: The two of us.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's great.
Speaker 1: It was only twenty dollars, but he figured, you know, somebody dropped that twenty dollars, maybe they really need it, so he turned it in and she gave him a reward for it. Hey, that's great news.
Speaker 2: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 8: Kim Kardashian and her kids are just like you and your kids trying to get a photo, which is where Kim's trying to smile with all four of her kids and most of them will not cooperate with her. I think it was Saint. He's the second oldest one. She has four kids with Kanye. Saint was just like not having it. He did the whole like kind of well, he's not gen Z. I don't know what is that gen Alpha jelfoy. He just was like staring at the camera, pissed off, like a few feet away. Kim's trying to put her arms around everyone, and that's how my nephew is I have to bribe him to get pictures with me. Usually I can get him to take pictures with me, but most other people he will not do it. For I don't know, there's something about me that I'll be like, come on, hit over here these, thank you there.
Speaker 6: I have a list here of holiday movies that are set in Minnesota if you need to have some things to watch in the Twin Cities. We got Jingle all the Way, Northfield Love Always Santa.
Speaker 1: Oh, I never heard of that one neither but in.
Speaker 2: Northfield, older or no or I don't know. Compassed on my list.
Speaker 6: One that's set in do Luth is called Mary Kiss Cam, one in another in Duluth Christmas break In, and another in du Luth Rescuing Christmas. So three in Duluth, one in Northfield, and one in the Twin Cities usual.
Speaker 1: It's a shame then we don't know. I mean, we know Jingle all the Way and really that's about it, and it's kind of a mid movie. It's okay.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm gonna say I've never seen it.
Speaker 8: I wonder if anyone listening has been in any of those movies as like an extra, Yes, I wonder if you were in any of those really hallmarky sounding homemark I think most of them are kind of hallmarky.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Alvey Rodrigo and her boyfriend Louis or Louis Partridge have reportedly broken up after two years of dating. Uh, they were together, and Olivia Rodrigo went to Lily Allen's holiday party and she just broke down and was talking to I guess Lily and a couple of her friends there. She said it has not been the easiest few weeks, but they decided it is better for them to be separate, which means the album we're getting Olivia Rodirigo in spring, it's gonna be so good, so much heart breaking emotion in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tatter Swift is gushing over Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 2: My friend Sabrina is coming tonight.
Speaker 4: She was the opening act like six months ago, but since then her career has skyrocketed. She's had the biggest song of the year. She put it on an arena tour on sale. It's sold out in like two seconds. I look up her tour schedule. She's got like a show yesterday, on a show tomorrow in different states, And I was like, is this like child abuse for me to even ask her to perform on her one day off?
Speaker 5: I know she's like twenty five, so that's.
Speaker 2: So a little down.
Speaker 3: But bl minsen though, So you can't sleep baby, I know that's the metwhistle.
Speaker 2: I can't or do we go?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, do the chord progressions? I want you on stage for a million years. Sabrina is just like a shooting star. She's just like battling herself for number one on the charts all summer, and when you see that happen, you're just like, go fly higher.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 8: The Kansas City Chiefs announced last night that they're going to be leaving Arrowhead Stadium, which they've been with Dave since what the sixties, I can't remember.
Speaker 1: The Chief's been around since the sixties. They've been an Arrowhead Stadium since the sixties. And even after all the reconstruction of modification and modernization, they still kept their iconic oval scoreboard, which it's still an oval scoreboard, but now it's all like digital electronic, that type of thing. But it used to be like a manual scoreboard, like a guy would sit up there with like numbers and he would place them in there right, and they still have the Oval scoreboard. But Arrowhead Stadium is going to be sadly abandoned.
Speaker 8: Yeah, not for a handful of years though, because they're moving over to Kansas right across the state line for a three billion domed stadium that is going to be being built, but not till twenty thirty one, so you still have plenty of time if you try to get to Arrowhead before they're not playing that.
Speaker 1: I love football teams that still play out in the elements because like the Packers still like you know, like once a year you'll see like a snowy game, or the Patriots they'll play in a snowy game. Viking's cushy, cushy, warm warm. But the Denver Broncos still playing in an open stadium, so once a year you get a snowy game. It's just very cool to see that.
Speaker 8: I have to say, even if you hate the Packers, experiencing Lambeau is such a moment if you love the NFL, like I just highly recommend going there and tailgating and experience it on the bleacher seats where your butt's freezing well.
Speaker 1: And I think that's probably the oldest NFL stadium that is still active. I mean they again, they've modernized it several times they have, but it's still it's the same location, same field, lambeau Field. I got one more. I got one more. Which side of the foil when you use aluminum foil, like Reynolds rap aluminum foil, which side should you use? There's a shiny side and a dull side. Reynolds finally clears up the mystery. They say number one, either side works, just five. It's true. However, they do say the dull side is nonstick. So if you're wrapping around a chicken breast or whatever and you want to open it, use the dull side for non stick. And you can basically use it for baking, roasting, and broiling, and then parchment paper for cooking at four twenty or lower, because paper bursts into flames at what temperature anybody? Anybody in thousand degrees?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Three hundred, no, no, like no.
Speaker 1: Four to fifty one is in the ray breadbury because that is the temperature that books burn a fahrenheit four fifty one.
Speaker 6: Exactly when I say one thousand degrees, it does burn at a thousand degrees.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a good that's a good point, Bailey.
Speaker 2: Guess yes, I got Bailey.
Speaker 1: What do you think I'm wearing my new Christmas shirt? What do you think about my new Christmas shirt?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean it's a little bit like gaudier than I would prefer it to be, But other than that, I hate it.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's our new joke.
Speaker 1: We'll be back with a Christmas wish and Jenny's been on Reddit. More Christmas music coming up on ca