Speaker 1: All right is Mojo In the morning, Zach accidentally texts the wrong person and wait till you hear who he mistakenly text who was?
Speaker 2: Or? First off, what was the whole story? What's happen? So this weekend it was my aunt. It was her seventieth birthday birthday? What's name? Aunt? Maggie? So Maggie, she was the first one to take me in after my mom passed up while my sister was, you know, getting situated. So she means a lot to me. So we were doing a huge celebration. On the way in, I see a huge billboard for do you know Rob Thomas from Matchbox twenty? Do I know Rob Thomas? I can name every single Matchbox twenty song is in my playlist. I love him, I love it. So I have a really good buddy who I thought was going to be at the seventieth birthday party named Tony texted him and I'm like, hey, man, Rob Thomas is coming April or whatever. What did you see whe'd you see this? I saw like a billboard going into like nov Okay Detroit to Nova.
Speaker 1: I saw a billboard Rob Thomas playing, So give me yeah Battle Creek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's real. Yeah. Well, I text Tony and I'm like, dude, Rob Thomas is coming, let's go. Hear nothing for two hours and I'm like, that's weird. Text back, I'm like are you are you sure? Like? Are you not that excited? I thought this was your favorite artist. Then I find out I accidentally texted Tony Travado our boss? What made you realize? The no response? And I was like, You're not as excited as I thought you were going to be. So yeah, I don't think Tony's going to go to this concert with me.
Speaker 3: You just got their names as Tony yah, just Tony and Tony t Wait, so so you sent the you sent the note to Maggie's Tony and uh and Tony Travado or his Kev's dad calls him Tony Levado.
Speaker 1: Did he think you were trying to ask for tickets or what?
Speaker 2: Did he think? He seemed not as excited. All he said was yes with yeah. He said where's he playing? I said Battle Creek and he was like, yeah, that's kind of far. I thought it was my friend. I was like, you're not as excited as I thought you were gonna Tony was a big match box. I wonder if Tony Travado thought it was like one of those moments that happens to him all the time with all you guys and me and everybody where. It's like, can you get me? Ticke ads? Can you get me? Take adds? Well I left him on Red. He was like, yeah, that's kind of far. It's in Battle Creek. And then I realized it was Tony Tovato and I was like, Oh, I'm just gonna I'm just gonna pretend like this didn't happen.
Speaker 1: This happens a lot to people where they'll text the wrong Tony so to speak. Yeah, you know, we can call let's call this texting the wrong Tony eight four four Mojo Live. Who did you accidentally tax? And is there something worse than what happened to Zach?
Speaker 2: Poor? Zach was just about Rob Thomas coming to battle career. Could you imagine if it was like a dirty text? Oh my god? I know you don't talk about the girl that you're dating, but does she have any names that equal anybody? I don't even know what her name is, like, is it what was her name was? Colleen? We'll call her Colleen the other boss. Hey, Sunshine last night was amazing. Do you know how funny that would be if all of a sudden, out of the blue, Zach. Zach's like, I'm gonna go pick up the baby oil Tony. It was pretty late, it was like eleven thirty, so he's probably like Zack water with cream tonight.
Speaker 1: And the funny thing about Tony with Zach is Zach's his assistant, so he has to answer your text messages because it could be like something important, the station's on fire type thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I want you and Tony. I think you and both Tony should go to this concert to be our first concert together. Really. Yeah, we went to Blue October like the first week I was hired, and dude, it was amazing. And then I found out that like that's his favorite band, and I knew none of the words. I'm just like, hey, Djo, what's out?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 5: Good morning guys. Morning.
Speaker 2: First, So what's happened before?
Speaker 5: It's a say, first time long time. I one time I was dating a guy and I was trying to gather some evidence about him cheating and stuff, and I was taking all these things shots and then I accidentally sent him the screenshop.
Speaker 2: Oh say.
Speaker 5: It was before you could like unsend messages and stuff. So I don't know. I just I blocked him and you blocked them immediately. I'm black him immediately, and then I was just we broke up.
Speaker 2: But uh, did he ever bring it up? Yeah? And what did he say?
Speaker 5: I addressed the situation, but I didn't tell him that I was trying to stand it to the group chat.
Speaker 1: Oh God, that's craziness. That's worse than Zach's. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Aiden? How you doing?
Speaker 6: Hi there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I'm actually looking to move out to Grand Rapids, live closer with family, and so I've been applying at jobs out there. Well, one of my professors from school was named his name's Ben, and I got him in my phone as Ben. Well, the new guy that started just two weeks ago is also named Ben, and I shared contact information with him. Well, I texted the wrong Ben. I texted the new guy and not my professor.
Speaker 2: Oh what did you say?
Speaker 4: I told him, Hey, then, just wanted to give you an update. I thought the interview went really well and YadA, YadA, YadA.
Speaker 2: Did the professor text back? Well, it was it was the new guy was his coworker.
Speaker 1: What the funny thing is when you do this and they don't text back, like Tony didn't for a little bit, and now you're left with that Tony's a dad, Ben. You know, why would Ben do that to me? What's going on, Tiffany?
Speaker 2: Hi, So my best.
Speaker 5: Friend and my dad have the same name, and so I text my best guy friend that I hooked up with another dude and found out it was my dad.
Speaker 2: Oh no, well.
Speaker 5: My dad, even when I was like older, like almost thirty, still thought I never had sex.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, daddy, Oh my god, that's the Were you graphic with what you're hooked up with?
Speaker 2: And dead? No?
Speaker 5: Because he was my best guy friend.
Speaker 2: So thankfully that saved me a little bit. But that's good. Oh good. What's up, Sarah? How you doing?
Speaker 7: I'm doing good. How are you guys? Being important?
Speaker 2: We're all right, We're good, We're having fun. What's going on? All right?
Speaker 7: Well? So I had a time where my friend and me were texting back and forth basically screenshots of she was trying to find a way to break up with her boyfriend, her long time boyfriend, and she send me screenshots of their conversation and all that, and basically I accidentally sent the screen shots of art like of she sent to me and to the boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Oh no, wh who are you meaning to send them to?
Speaker 7: I've been meaning to send them to our other friend, our other mutual friend, to ask her to get her opinion?
Speaker 2: Because how did you get them names mixed up? Though? Come on, you were doing that on purpose?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think that, like it was really just I was supposed to text.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It was like a big friend group. Yeah, that's not good. Were you? Are you no longer friends with anybody anymore? Did they all friend you?
Speaker 7: Chair?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: No, so they like that she eventually broke up, like he broke up with her, But we're still I'm still friends. We're still friends, like me and heversal friends.
Speaker 2: And then the.
Speaker 7: Guys are kind of yeah, but not with any of the guys that we had. They were hockey teams.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine the poor guy finds out that his girl's breaking up with him through the text messages. Uh, what's up, TIMF how you doing?
Speaker 5: I'm good?
Speaker 2: How are you good?
Speaker 1: We're talking about the wrong Tony here with Zach? What's going on with you?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 6: I had a guy send me a naked photo and I accidentally send it to my friend's mom.
Speaker 2: How do you? How'd you do that?
Speaker 4: Because she was.
Speaker 6: Texting me from her phone counters was dead and I saved her contact under the wrong names.
Speaker 2: Okay, and what did mama say?
Speaker 6: She said, Hi, Tiffany, this is Ashley's mom.
Speaker 2: And that's a great chance. Finished that one in there, Brittany, what's going on? Brittany?
Speaker 8: Hi, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: This is a good one. She had a mother in law mix up. What's up?
Speaker 4: You got?
Speaker 8: My sister in law and my mother in law had the same exact initials. And one day my mother in law got in this huge fight. So I wanted to tell my sister in law about it, and I ended up texting like this huge message, just talking a bunch of crap, and I sent it to my mother in law.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, about her? Are you guys?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good now it was fine. Yeah, we're fine. We've Yeah, it was a while ago, but it was bad. I bet your husband did not appreciate that.
Speaker 8: I was very valid.
Speaker 2: So now listen to this one. This one sounds like something you'd see in a porn Jessica, are you there? Yes? Why what happens?
Speaker 6: Jessica, Well, while I was at work, mind you, I mean I was a nanny.
Speaker 5: I sent a boot pick to my boss instead.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't what did you get fired?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, she was funny. She was like, yes, yes, yes, yes, She's like, but you inspired me. Maybe I'll be sending some picks to to my.
Speaker 1: What was what was the whole reason why you were sending a boot pick?
Speaker 2: What was what was going on just with my boyfriend?
Speaker 5: And then I just sent it the wrong the wrong time, wrong?
Speaker 2: Ye? Do you think you would have kept your job if you sent it to your boss's husband. I would have gasted. I wouldn't have Thank you for the call. I appreciate it. By the way.
Speaker 1: The title of this podcast, The Wrong Tony could also be either a sitcom on ABC on Friday nights or a pornsny