Speaker 1: We were trying to come with a contest yesterday where it was going to be a movie horror scream or a and I joked around and I said, Jenny, how about we do a porn scream? Yeah, so it'd be a porn scream or a horror a horror movie scream.
Speaker 2: Like is that a you know that type of thing? So a face. Yeah, it took you to make to do that.
Speaker 1: So Jenny and I were joking, and I looked up porn like what I look at porn screams.
Speaker 3: We looked at something like that, and then we joked continuously about the fact that you were going to have to send VNT audio that he was then going to have to load, and it was going to be of these different kinds of screams, and what kind of videos were we going to send him, Dave of the porn scream Well, but there.
Speaker 1: Actually is a category of and I don't want to get again too spicy, but but porn screams. So we were laughing about it because we are not going to look it up and send it on the station computer. Because I was imagining Rich going, uh, Dave and Jenny, you guys are looking up porn screams on your computer. Can you come down to my office after the show? Yeah, And we said, we don't want to do that. So then we said, and it a roundabout way, why did you get called down to the boss's office?
Speaker 2: Why did you get a phone call?
Speaker 1: And your boss said, yeah, Samantha, can you come and see me after your shift is over or at five o'clock? Merrill, can you come by my office? And what did you Because we've all been called down to the office. I have been called down to the office for I'm trying to remember numerous things, like throwing office equipment off of the parking garage was one. It is a funny bit. They didn't like it, I think another one. I expend something that I shouldn't have expensed or I don't know, just little things. Yeah, not really much of a trouble maker employer, employee, have you been called down to the boss's office before? I want to hear your story six' five one nine eight NINE. Kt will you Be i'm gonna give a shout out right. NOW i feel bad For target employees because certain ones are going to lay off eighteen Hundred target employees and the ft up thing about it is that, said.
Speaker 2: We're going to tell you On.
Speaker 1: Monday so all these target employees are sitting around, going, Well i'm not gonna have much of a. Weekend If i'm worried about Whether i're gonna have a job Come.
Speaker 3: Monday maybe they'll have the best weekend ever because they're, like MAYBE i won't have a job On, monday And i'll collecting that on in.
Speaker 2: PRIMATES i, MEAN i guess SO i.
Speaker 3: KNOW i don't think anyone wishes. THAT i remember one time WHEN i worked in marketing At Canterbury, park my boss called me into his office once and he's, like, HEY i just got to talk to you about. Something AND i was like. Okay it was like my first big girl. Job he's, like, so you, know, like are we have a system that monitors what everyone does on their? Computer AND i just need to, know like have you been shopping On amazon a? Lot AND i was like. What he's, like have you been shopping On? Amazon AND i, go, no not at, All LIKE i literally did not Use amazon. Bad he's, like, okay, well like it just says that somebody in our department has been like Using amazon a.
Speaker 2: Lot AND i was, LIKE i swear THAT i.
Speaker 3: Don't. Yeah he's, like and it says that you've been On facebook a little. Bit And i'm, like, okay, Well i'm in control of all the social media, accounts so, YES i go on there to post, things BUT i genuinely did not go on for personal use back. Then and SO i sat there AND i was so nervous Because i'm, like they have actual data that is somehow saying That i'm doing this, stuff AND i.
Speaker 2: Wasn't can he believed.
Speaker 3: Me he's, like, YEAH i didn't think anyone would be doing, this BUT i don't know why the data sat. Otherwise SO i didn't actually really get in, trouble BUT i was very nervous in that.
Speaker 1: Moment, okay, yeah AND i, think you know, what it wouldn't be that bad if you did Use amazon Or facebook at.
Speaker 2: Work it's, like you know, what can you try to limit? That? Please?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: YEAH i only Got i'd rarely get in trouble because, AGAIN i follow all the. RULES i did get called into the boss's office. Once WHEN i worked at the historical, farm The Oliver Kelly, Farm my manager brought me into the office to tell me THAT i had to stop rolling my sleeves up WHEN i worked in the garden because it wasn't historically.
Speaker 2: Accurate AND i was, like but it's it's so stupid but. Funny stop. It you can't do. It it's gonna be your.
Speaker 1: Birthday shout out, quick happy tenth, Birthday ingrid from mom and. Dad let's get on the phone. Here why did you get called down to the boss's? Office let's.
Speaker 3: Talk we're going to give You Boo bash. Chicks by the, way if you're calling for.
Speaker 1: That, OH i didn't know there's. Incentive, okay, Great, molly you're gonna get to go To Boo. Bash can you make it To Boo bash Next.
Speaker 2: Thursday we'll have to see.
Speaker 5: You we'll have to see. YOU i have a four year old, okay love.
Speaker 1: Loved susan's gonna be. Home she can watch your baby while you AND i are party At Boo. Bash, okay, Okay, molly why did you get called out of the boss's?
Speaker 5: Office my BOSS i me an email and was, like, hey can you come down at the end of the, Day and SO i was, like how ABOUT i just come down right? Now, nervous right?
Speaker 2: Anxious she, said are you?
Speaker 5: Okay AND i, said why are you asking If i'm, okay and she, said you fell asleep today in our.
Speaker 2: Meeting, oh you don't remember.
Speaker 5: FALLING i GUESS i might, have you, know just the head bob SAYING i don't THINK i actually to a, nap.
Speaker 1: But but you fell, Asleep and were you in trouble or was she sincere about wondering if you're?
Speaker 5: Okay it was like sincerely.
Speaker 2: Worried but that's the worst.
Speaker 1: Though when they, say, hey can you come down and see me at the end of the, Day you're, Like i'm gonna come down right.
Speaker 2: Now, YEAH i don't.
Speaker 1: Want to worry about this. One, hey thank, You. Molly hold on for one. Second we'll get you to the tickets if you can use. Them that's Great. Lydia what did you get? Called you got called the principal's office and you had no idea.
Speaker 5: Why, yeah SO i got called down to the principal's office On Senior Skip. Day so one of the funny pranks On Senior Skip, day we all came together to park our cars sunty park people in like people couldn't get out for, lunch good, bit teachers couldn't leave, yep AND i accidentally hit a teacher's.
Speaker 2: Car, Oh.
Speaker 5: No the principal came down and, said, hey you know what are you? Doing why are you hitting teachers? Cars AND i go you because we couldn't tell them it's senior skip day because it was, Again, yeah you.
Speaker 2: Couldn't you couldn't rat everyone.
Speaker 1: Out, no, no, exactly that's. Funny hold on to get. You i'll get your tickets For Boom. Bash hold on for one. Second we Got easy on the. Phone why'd you get called down to the boss's? Office, easy what's your? Story?
Speaker 3: YEAH i got called to my manager's office BECAUSE i guess they accidentally wore see through likings to work one. Day oh oh see?
Speaker 1: True, yeah so you could see all the business and, everything and and you didn't realize.
Speaker 5: That, yes didn't find out all after my.
Speaker 3: Fist thanks.
Speaker 5: Coworkers were you glad.
Speaker 2: That somebody pointed out they could see your? Business?
Speaker 5: Oh, YEAH i donated those likings.
Speaker 1: For, yeah because you didn't realize they were see. Through do you want to go To Boo?
Speaker 5: Bash?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay all, right where are those? Leggings i'm, kidding, joking. Joking we need to see you in the, Office.
Speaker 1: Dave did you ask a listener to wear see true? Wigans taboo. Bash, no well you.
Speaker 2: Should that's not, me that's we get some text. Messages.
Speaker 4: Yeah this one SAYS i was called down to the office BECAUSE i had to be escorted to my car because a girl that just got fired threatened to come back WHEN i was off work to beat me up because she THOUGHT i got her.
Speaker 1: Fire we're talking about why you get called down to the boss's.
Speaker 4: Office this SAYS i got in trouble at work because one customer on the phone was extremely rude and called me A b, word but all they overheard was me calling her a.
Speaker 2: Whore this From.
Speaker 4: Juanita she says she got called down to the office once because she locked everybody up in the lunch room until she found out who stole her lunch out of the.
Speaker 2: REFRIGERATOR i can't do.
Speaker 3: That