Speaker 1: Some Beaverville.
Speaker 2: Come on in morning, lighty gentlemen, and welcome to video Message number twenty nine.
Speaker 3: I'm like a dog in heat.
Speaker 1: I woke up yesterday morning with us three at start later.
Speaker 4: Please, I could never know what the day was us for.
Speaker 3: Listen up.
Speaker 1: The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key. Demograhy, super duper. That's nice way to go, netogay.
Speaker 3: Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 1: It is the eighteenth day of March twenty twenty six. Happy Wednesday morning, everybody. Good morning, and welcome to the Power Trip Morning Show. My name is Chris Hockey, and here we are on a Wednesday. I was gonna make you a long list of guests that are coming in today, but I think, if I'm correct, you're just stuck with the core four of us. How about that, huh. Let's give it a shot and see what happens. Let's mix it all up and make some goulash. Here's some comedy from Daniel Tosh. It's Poutcher Mornings on Wednesday morning. You come on in here, now, come on in. I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 4: This is a little impression I like.
Speaker 5: To go anybody who ever wins an Oscar at the Academy Awards and they're stupid acceptance speech.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, I.
Speaker 3: Can't believe that I won. I'm so nervous.
Speaker 5: I'd like to start off by thanking God for making this all possible. And I'd like to thank my beautiful wife for standing buy me for all those years. Thanks honey, we did it, and my time's going. Oh, I just can't believe I won. What do you mean you can't believe you won? You had an aisle seat. I mean, nobody's ever seen this at the Academy Awards.
Speaker 3: This year.
Speaker 5: The winner is Daniel toash One.
Speaker 1: My time's already up.
Speaker 3: I was in the back.
Speaker 1: Let me just do my little speech.
Speaker 5: Like to start off by thanking l Ron Hubbard for making this all possible. I'd like to thank my beautiful wife for standing by me for all those years. I like to say my girlfriend for keeping everything.
Speaker 1: On a down loud.
Speaker 5: I'd like to send us shout out to Tamiko resigned to retail.
Speaker 1: The tail anywhere.
Speaker 6: Tis the the.
Speaker 2: Famous side is weed and fetus on your side. You tell them why you hear it?
Speaker 1: All his stings under.
Speaker 2: This landing in your strain.
Speaker 1: We have.
Speaker 2: To take it.
Speaker 1: To the time.
Speaker 6: Power Trip Morning Show, Wednesday, March eighteen, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Check one, check too. Why does that sound weird? Do you guys hear that? That's super messed up in that?
Speaker 4: Yah, you're really a loud jack chack check weird?
Speaker 3: Help? Hello, it's really loud of mine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is really weird.
Speaker 6: Hello the words a check chack check first, correctly.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, I did everything I normally do. This sounds terrible.
Speaker 3: Do you hear that?
Speaker 4: It sounds like you're twenty feet away from me exactly?
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, Hi Carlos, Hello.
Speaker 1: Did that change your thing?
Speaker 4: Nope?
Speaker 6: Nope, no, wait wait hand there you go?
Speaker 1: Boom posted Those two need to be in program.
Speaker 3: Oh the one in here, I think is be I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. Now sounds great. I took about we got there, Saucy over there trying to get Katie back on the air.
Speaker 4: We had no clue, and it was just dead or in hell.
Speaker 1: And I looked at it and we looked at it for five minutes, and I thought to myself, I don't care.
Speaker 6: Exactly why did I spend five minutes worrying about just this is my job?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be good teammate, but I don't know. They don't teach us nothing no more.
Speaker 6: And normally with him and I have been in that situation before. And he in about fifteen seconds gets it back on the air, and he looked at me and goes, why do we care? And then we just walked in And I'm not trying to single them out there, just you know, can you imagine, like, let's say our station was off. Do you think Vaunt and Bailey are down here grinding away trying to get this thing back up and running.
Speaker 1: It might be, but it's like, you know, for it's like a I can't get a Let me think of something, a nuclear reactor restarted. If nobody's showing me how to restart a nuclear reactor, sure, how am I going to do it? So I can look at all day ago looks like the connector broke on the tissue night, but I don't know what the hell it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, the tissue things definitely disconnected.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that it would have been easy. I'm sure there was one button that was working just like over here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well, they just switched studios. That was the other thing.
Speaker 1: Studio looks awesome. Oh, I haven't walked down there. It's really neat there. It's like running it is behind it cool. It's pretty neat looking. Yeah, it's like a man. But nothing's happening to this one. I don't know.
Speaker 3: We're getting new walls and TV.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 4: Who okay after you know whatever? Hey whatever, man.
Speaker 1: I'm doing my best right yeah, man, okay, I love your NBA hat, thank you. I got an NBA head on the five Hour Energy. You know, it's my biggest cares in life. And we have five hour and we have Johnny Pecker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how about that?
Speaker 1: About that Pecker?
Speaker 3: You know that thing I thought of?
Speaker 6: Man, I think that's the first thing everybody thought. You gotta be careful with Johnny Pecker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got that audio in here somewhere.
Speaker 3: It's so good. Isn't that part of a like a little bit of a rip on him too? I think?
Speaker 4: No, I don't accidentally called him Johnny.
Speaker 1: It's not just that he he is like really good apparently running fakes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he throws the ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so it's like, you gotta be careful with Johnny pecker, but he didn't mean to say pecker.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was a forty in slip because he was thinking about Pecker. But his last name is Hecker.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I mean the lump in Pete bursuss pants is always right there to his right sure, and so I probably he probably turned to look at at at Bursts to say something about Johnny. How do he says?
Speaker 6: Real name Hacker and Hecker, Johnny Hecker, And all he could think about was that giant pecker. All I can think about is wed it hits your peripheral and that's what I say. And don't forget PA loves the Timberwolves. Glenn Taylor owns the Timberwolves. Glenn Taylor roast chickens alive, and those are peckers and they have peckers as well, exactly. So he was probably thinking about the Timberwolves and stuff, and he's like, oh God, Johnny Pecker, very good. You gotta be careful two points. And then he thought about being careful around peckers. Yeah, he thinks about him a lot, he really does. So Johnny Hecker is our new Vikings punter, and which is a key as well, right, he holds.
Speaker 1: For a will Reker. Now apparently he real good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess he's a very good holder. He was an all pro I think like six straight years with the Rams when they he's getting up there, thirty six years old. But again, if you're gonna have an old guy on the team's gonna.
Speaker 4: Be careful with Johnny Pecker.
Speaker 1: There it is.
Speaker 7: And now Johnny Hecker's in the game to punt. Now, gotta be careful with Johnny Pecker. But John all right, three two, you gotta be all right three two. You gotta be careful with Johnny Hecker because he likes to pass.
Speaker 6: So the word pass was there. He just said into punt. There's a couple of key words. Yes, thought Johnny Hecker is their punter. You gotta be careful with Johnny Pecker. Gotta be careful with simple mistake, Yeah, very easy mistake.
Speaker 8: Most people may man. He just said it to about five hundred thousand people. I just said this to somebody the other day. We spent three and a half hours talking every day in the morning show. Eventually I'm going to say something that pisses you off.
Speaker 1: I can't help it. I don't mean to. Yeah, I'm here to make people giggle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I definitely have way more sympathy for people who slip up or make a not not just say a slur.
Speaker 1: Right, if you just say one, you're out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But if it's if it's something like that, Yeah, not that packers, the slurs, just the unfortunate to choice of words. But if you slip up and say something because you stumble over a word, it's like, man, how do we not all do that once.
Speaker 3: In a while?
Speaker 4: Well, it's that's because it's in the back.
Speaker 1: Of your mind because you've used that world. No, sometimes you just stumble and stutter listening to an audio book about birds, right.
Speaker 6: Or you literally might have just said the word punt, So then you stumble and your brain puts punt with hacker and you say packer, it's.
Speaker 3: Not a big deal.
Speaker 1: What if your punter's last name is Hunt?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: What if your kicker's last name right, yeah, while you're hunter. What if your kicker's last name is Hunt.
Speaker 1: What if your catcher's last name is Hunt? Then you're doing baseball? Right. What if we stop the bit so we don't actually say the word. Yeah, what if I'm trying to pretend it was an accident?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is his way out, that he can go down and fix Katy w me and go home. Yeah, say kicker and punt ten times very fast.
Speaker 1: Why you don't want me fired?
Speaker 6: He might want an angle here. I'll be like Maxims, he's not here. I believe you can do it, but no, I'm and I want you to do it. I think you can do it to support you the government. Oh man, Yeah, that's right. So we got uh Johnny Hecker. And then we got some giant dude from Buffalo I've never heard of.
Speaker 1: That's a.
Speaker 6: Got it off for sheet. So he's not even technically ours yet, but we'll see if that one goes our way. Some giant dude, Ryan van Demark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I got a Van Mark.
Speaker 3: Yeah you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah you did. I don't want your life, did you you.
Speaker 3: Still have it?
Speaker 1: I still got Dexter. Yeah, she's just waiting. She's right for a long summer, long hot summer.
Speaker 4: Hey, is your gigging to loose sooner?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's a week from tonight. Thanks you for asking. Yeah, come on out and see us in Duluth a week from tonight and Saint Michael a week from tomorrow. It's acoustic show it's gonna be phone.
Speaker 6: How about something like forty degrees a day, fifty degrees tomorrow or so, right, getting close to fifty sixty by the week, and like it's crazy to go outside and see still like a foot of snow. Yeah, and no, it's got maybe seventy two hours before this stuff's gone. According to the weather app that I have on my phone, just the Apple Weather app, it's supposed to be seventy one on Saturdays.
Speaker 4: Amazing, I mean, this stuff's gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's weird because there's a charity event for me by Lavali on Saturday.
Speaker 3: That I got to be Baz, it's a.
Speaker 1: It's a snowmobile event. If it's seventy one degrees not happening, I don't care how much snow you got.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, that'll be gone. A lot of sparks in that parking lot.
Speaker 1: And I'm a guess there's going to be some flooding because there's a lot of runoff, but that's gonna be down in decalb. Screw them, Screw them, man, I'm sorry, baby, I don't mean.
Speaker 6: Okay, even walking because I'm in the driveway club.
Speaker 1: You guys know that, right, I'm in the driveway club.
Speaker 6: You guys know that, right, even walking out to the even walking out to the car today, I had my winter coat on and I'm like, man, it's gonna be freezing. It was kind of nice. Yeah, Like it doesn't feel like it's twenty seven. It feels like the world is going it's actually like sixty, but the snow is keeping it correct in the twenties. Like it'll be nice later today it feels like it's gonna be super nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, it's too right. So it was like two days a hell, we're fine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it wasn't even that bad, at least in the Twin City suburbs. Once you get out a little bit, then it started to get a little day.
Speaker 1: Say, it's already gonna be way too hot for me, Yeah, way too hot.
Speaker 4: But I'll be ready for We're that much closer to the preseason football smell.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see Johnny Pecker.
Speaker 6: Heck yeah, yeah, given it. Hell go Pecker, Yeah, go Pecker Man. Behind the scenes power Trips. Got some stuff that are how about that almost finalized? We almost got some.
Speaker 1: Things in the works, dude, Two big things that are telling you they came out of nowhere. That are going to actually work. I can't believe it.
Speaker 4: Now we're almost there.
Speaker 1: And that one that we found out my history, that's huge.
Speaker 4: That's a nice email to get. Yeah, man, yep, it'll be fun.
Speaker 6: Anytime you get an email from that guy, ninety five percent of the time it's good news.
Speaker 1: So that guy gets it done. I did that for you guys last year. It wasn't for me. That whole thing was for you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you so much. Are we doing that so unselfish?
Speaker 1: I am unselfish?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I need to follow you around and bother me.
Speaker 3: He doesn't want that.
Speaker 6: He doesn't want you to doesn't mind if it's me because I don't talk to him well for about five minutes till you follow around.
Speaker 1: You might be the best of the lousiest, but yeah, you're also the lousiest.
Speaker 3: Of the best.
Speaker 6: He did try and ditch me in the high limit room when and I were there, but I was too hammered. I found him, well, you want a way to be honest with you?
Speaker 1: The fires of hell lit inside me when you won that jack pots. I pointed at the machine you did so I had no wander away from you or I was going to kill us bath he was.
Speaker 3: He was so happy for you.
Speaker 1: He just couldn't.
Speaker 3: He was like playing that one.
Speaker 4: I played three hands, boom jackpot.
Speaker 1: I have a little voice inside my head that sounds like I don't know Charles Manson.
Speaker 6: When I hit the jack, but I turned around to celebrate with him. He wasn't standing there. That's also pretty telling that when you when you pause and you said, I have a little voice in my head, that's like, and I'm like, Jiminy cricket, Charles Manson, it's not not You're kind of just going you couldn't do it, ye kills at least that.
Speaker 4: Little voice is a voice of an angel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: I start killing an angel.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm sitting there, I'm like, you know what SA he played this game right here, and he plays it in like third spin. It hits and Charles Manton my head goes kill him. He's trying to take all you in it, your money. You can't killing take off all his clothes and violate his body in front of this entire cause you know high roller room.
Speaker 6: Charles relaxed, brother, I stand killing him, but don't have to do that. There are so many people here that have Charles Manson in their heads. People at the fan like middle of the game, like Charles mans would.
Speaker 1: Be like say Pecker instead of Hecker, and.
Speaker 6: Pa would be like Johnny Pecker, Charles, he did gotta be again. Anyway, we got some cool stuff right around the corner.
Speaker 1: I can't man, super exciting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's like it's very on brand.
Speaker 6: It's not like groundbreaking, but we're gonna make it better than ever ever and it's gonna be super fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fight like hell.
Speaker 3: This is the announcement.
Speaker 6: This is the announcement of the announcement of the announcement. Announcement or at least sure why this is Christmas Eve Eve Eve, but look, this is Christmas in July. This is more of an announcement of like, hey, the Power Trip actually got good news for once, yeah, instead of getting told bad news constantly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I would like to thank our higher episode Igheart for helping us so much and making sure this happened. Yeah. Oh yeah. Everybody's on board with us. Everybody's a huge fan the US.
Speaker 4: They love him.
Speaker 1: We complain. Did you guys get the list of Podcasts Award winners that we were supposed to announce did not know. Oh good, But we as a station were supposed to announce. Well, I don't know if we were supposed to, but they would like to have us, had us make an announcement that only went to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think they do it on purpose. I think they're trying to get me to fire myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, Charlie, Charles again, you know what you need to do? Change every first name to the F word. You know what? And the winner was that f C podcast.
Speaker 3: Charles and.
Speaker 2: Brain and his mind and.
Speaker 1: The first three words out of his mouth most of the time is you know who needs didland?
Speaker 3: My god?
Speaker 1: He does talk to you in PA. That was four words.
Speaker 3: You know who needs diddland?
Speaker 1: You know who needs that's five words.
Speaker 4: That's a bit can't coll No, you can't.
Speaker 6: He doesn't need to.
Speaker 4: He just thinks it not right, but he thinks it all right.
Speaker 1: Builders and remodelers, Thanks, Builders and remodelers. Charge is a brilliant pit. Yeah, he doesn't charge of my days of my nose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he almost killed me the uh four months ago. Then you wandered away and I found you.
Speaker 1: You know who don't need no more breathing?
Speaker 6: Bill doesn't remodeled, has bings your segment number one more of the power tip after.
Speaker 1: This on the fan mostly sunny high of forty one. Hey, I zacha, all right, I've asked this like forty seven times. I apologize, and you may have done this one hundred times. I asked Abbot a couple of times too, and then I think he's sick of tucking me. Do you have any idea?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What is that website again where we can download this fake music that they make us play? Pretty sure was created by AI, by the way, but we're not allowed to play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can tell you human if you have a link, would you send to I got to revisit it.
Speaker 1: Okay, because I'm so sick of the music that I have to play over and over and over again. Yeah, and I I need some other stuff.
Speaker 4: This is the toad Toad jammin Eirl's song a little bit. I thought you were going to say toad the wetsprocket.
Speaker 3: I did too walk on.
Speaker 1: The ocean instead, Bongles don't.
Speaker 4: Gums water if you walked on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, over for me?
Speaker 4: Why is that because I don't swim well? And gravity and great.
Speaker 1: Song or earthliness or whatever Bonus was talking about yesterday. Yeah, yeah, I lost that. I I don't know, you know, like I have a problem a number of them. But when you guys got that email from the aforementioned person who helps us with great big things, Yeah, Like, it was so long. I had to force myself to read it. Do you guys have that as well? Even though I love it, I knew it was for us, and I was excited about it. Yeah, it was so long, and I thought, how many paragraphs? There's too many for me to read? Like, I have gotten to the point where if it's more than two paragraphs, I'm probably out. Isn't that nuts?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't that weird? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean, our brains are just wired to be instant gratification brains. It's got to be in the headlines. It's got to be in the first line. What's the deal? Yeah, what's the deal?
Speaker 3: Are we in?
Speaker 6: We?
Speaker 3: Out right? I struggle it from the struggle with it from the opposite side, because I'm oftentimes way too verbose, and uh, nobody reads anything I say anymore.
Speaker 6: That is me.
Speaker 1: That is so true.
Speaker 3: No, it's true. It's it's very true.
Speaker 1: It's nothing else. You're verbos.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: What do you think it means?
Speaker 3: Wowed?
Speaker 1: No, you know what it means. Come on, right, you got this? You really do know for real? Don't look it up, don't google it.
Speaker 3: You're googling it.
Speaker 4: I'm not what do you type it in your computer?
Speaker 6: Then you can't say so you're trying to did you forget what we were talking about? You're thinking of what verbos means? And you're going to march Madness dot com.
Speaker 4: Trying to look up for both. But I don't know how to spell it.
Speaker 1: So you just lied to us.
Speaker 4: I did what did you guess?
Speaker 3: I just said verbo dot com?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you tried to spell it v r B O. Well while you're there, just book.
Speaker 1: A room please on the moon. Oh Charlie's talking to me again. No, you're in real trouble, sauce.
Speaker 4: Charlie hates me.
Speaker 1: You know, we could bury him in the backyard at a v R B O and they never find out who did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they know the R B O.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, Charlie. You don't have good ideas.
Speaker 6: That's why you got caught. Yeah, that's why you're dad, good old Chuck Manson. Yeah, a good old season in charge. We can still play his originals. He doesn't have the cap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good point.
Speaker 4: We could just bump back every break you should, or the one Alex made.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is he still with us?
Speaker 6: Sure he is? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh that that his song was on the Grand Old Opera last week. It happen and he did it.
Speaker 3: Oh good for him?
Speaker 1: How about that lady lady killed it for him? Shut up, Charles. Just because I say the word kill doesn't take.
Speaker 3: A deep breath. But you did say a lady killed it for him, which is basically exactly what Charles had done. Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he woke up.
Speaker 1: He never killed anybody.
Speaker 6: He didn't have to.
Speaker 4: I didn't think it.
Speaker 6: I haven't here that the Can you play some of those I don't know, man, ask Charles? Charles would like to hear Charles.
Speaker 4: He wants to hear himself. Brian Oak doesn't.
Speaker 3: No, God, okay, it's that.
Speaker 1: No, he'd really hears.
Speaker 3: Well, exactly that.
Speaker 1: I can see who you follow? Yeah your face, Ryan, Well that's exactly right. Yeah, it's a good p s a forever you're gonna get pink.
Speaker 3: I I like the Alaskan Pipeline.
Speaker 4: We know Rosie catching him and that was one of my favorite moments of this show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a good one.
Speaker 4: Like that's one of those too easy It was too easy.
Speaker 1: Things that anybody's ever fallen for.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Corey said, come up with a bunch of names for like the new North Dakota hockey team.
Speaker 4: So I just went to.
Speaker 6: Urban Dictionary. Yeah, he hooked line and Sinker loudly just said look sweetish sombreros. Like everything you said he would just repeat and it was like fucking bar And.
Speaker 1: Then he said his favorite one was I liked the Alaskan Pipeline. That's what he said. He actually liked that is a team name.
Speaker 4: I liked the like we played the hell out of that and made a T shirt out of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that T shirt was one of the best examples of how I am always wrong about State Fair T shirts because I thought it looked terrible. I'm like, no one's gonna buy this. It doesn't even say the right line. Its like Alaskan Pipeline Company. I'm like, this is gonna and then it like broke records. We sold so many of those, so many, so many. I thought we were selling like twelve. I'm like, nobody's buying this, no one is calling the.
Speaker 4: North Dakota Hockey Team Texas Chili Bowl, and he just.
Speaker 6: North Dakota State Swedish Sombreros, come on, Rosie, Texas Chili Bowl, the Angry Sombrero.
Speaker 3: He loved it.
Speaker 1: He's like, why are they gonna? Why are they considering this?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: We told him those were actual options, and he the big Knockers.
Speaker 4: He just said that, yep, yep, big sucks.
Speaker 6: That was yeah, I think, come up in the dist and I wrote them all down.
Speaker 1: He all of them.
Speaker 3: We told him, I think the bit was.
Speaker 6: We told him, here's the list of the possible new names for the North Dakota Hockey team, and he read through a bike. It was gosh, I don't know what that was before the big oh terrible, you know, terrible, terribly terrible. Most of them are theoretical. I think a lot of them haven't been done.
Speaker 3: The next time.
Speaker 6: Let's get him to say a San Diego good morning, like the Angry Dragon is legitimately assault alt. I really really hope it's never been done. That's unbelievably cruel.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the I hope, and Potato is pretty tame compared Texas Chili by Texas.
Speaker 1: Look at that. Look that one up, dare you no?
Speaker 3: Then some of them are just agressive. It's just terrible, terrible people are terrible, terrible and Rosie.
Speaker 1: He wanted all those to be the name.
Speaker 3: What did it ended up with?
Speaker 4: The Hawks?
Speaker 1: Fighting Hawks are something?
Speaker 3: Fighting Hawks.
Speaker 4: They didn't go with the Alaskan Pipeline.
Speaker 3: The Fighting Hawks is not as good of a name as most of the ones that Rosies. It's terrible. I like the Alaska pipeline. Just the way he's the cadence he said up with is so good.
Speaker 1: I like the Alaskan Pipeline.
Speaker 4: Yeah what yea?
Speaker 1: He loves it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he needs help.
Speaker 1: Where was he? He wasn't on with Commed yesterday?
Speaker 4: I had no idea disappointed?
Speaker 6: Oh oh, his Dennis appointments that famously were in the eight o'clock hour when he worked with us, are now mysteriously at the two o'clock hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, weird. I don't know why, so does it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I love watching movies. Yeah he.
Speaker 4: Didn't.
Speaker 3: He say it was watching a racy targe.
Speaker 6: That whole sequence was, yeah, freaking wild gaze at a graveyard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember he was talking about looking at a graveyard.
Speaker 6: You're just talking about the submersible exactly looking at the Titanic.
Speaker 1: Why would you agree? He wasn't even talking about the explosion.
Speaker 6: He was talking about what why you know, why would you want to go down and look at the Titanic because you're just gazing, essentially gazing at a grave.
Speaker 1: How would you want to go down and gaze? Of course, every one of us like, well, well, but also think.
Speaker 4: About what he's just saying. Why would you go? Why would you want to go down and view history?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's extremely like if it was safe, if it was safe, yes, wouldn't. Don't you think a lot of people go A lot of people go down and check out the Titanic? Well yeah, I mean we all look at car crashes. We can't help exactly the biggest car crash in the history of marriage. But because the damn thing exploded, He's like, why would you want to go down.
Speaker 1: And gaze at a graveyard?
Speaker 6: I could not flip that fast off, by the way, Yeah, I can't believe he said that.
Speaker 4: And then there was the time where he was watching some movie.
Speaker 1: He's gonna text you he hates you. Now, yeah, he does hate you, and I'm sorry that he's you're.
Speaker 6: On.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 3: I like making fun of him.
Speaker 6: There's the one that I think they deleted where he said at six o'clock now, but he said I'm gonna perform os on You did that one get deleted? He said that, yeah, I don't remember the contact. It was some movie that he was watching with like, oh yeah, yeah right, but it was oh yes, that's right, and he tried it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he tried to like he thought that that was the clean way of saying it. He just said it.
Speaker 4: Forgot about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, will you find that one? Zacho? I I don't think it lasted get deleted?
Speaker 1: I think I understand?
Speaker 3: Yes, actually yes, he have deleted that one.
Speaker 4: Lame were you played Gays at a Graveyard?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 1: Hang on?
Speaker 3: I just had it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Rosie, what did you and your buddies doing high school for fun? And what were you called gaze at a graveyard? We actually have a.
Speaker 6: Lot of sports news when we get back some hav Any theme party at your apartment?
Speaker 1: What's a gaze at a graveyard? Saw Studio one jokes. You know the rule of three?
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Hey, Rosie, what's your favorite tradition on Halloween?
Speaker 3: With all your.
Speaker 1: Buddies, gaze at a graveyard.
Speaker 6: Front page Sports and when the Power Trip Morning Show returns after this on the fans. I don't have the copy, but I'm just gonna say it off the top of my head. That's okay.
Speaker 3: Bracket Bash watch parties this weekend the Thursday and Friday at Hop House at Mystic Lake. You can join Sauce and Guardsy and Parker on Thursday, Max and I on Friday. All the details at KFA and dot com keyword calendar. Join us. It's gonna be a fun time watching some hoops and giving away a ton of sixty five inch televisions.
Speaker 4: Man, Guards, you'll be there tomorrow eleven to one.
Speaker 1: A lot of tiny little televisions.
Speaker 4: Man, I'll be there tomorrow two to four, and then Parker five to seven.
Speaker 1: Every hour you're there two to four, Yes, sir?
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is that tomorrow?
Speaker 3: My God? Probably won what.
Speaker 2: World?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Probably nine o five.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be late, you know what Charlie says, No, get there realer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what would Charlie do?
Speaker 1: He'd leave the show and go straight there.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know what they have hawk?
Speaker 1: What's that? Buddy?
Speaker 3: My machine?
Speaker 1: Yes, they sure do.
Speaker 3: Yes, they do.
Speaker 6: Hey, And so far, speaking of brackets, so far only two of you have signed up for the core versus four, and that's you too. You guys have said you want all four number ones. That's it, you want all four number ones. Marty yesterday said she wants in. She just hasn't picked her teams yet.
Speaker 3: She passed away.
Speaker 6: Leber normally does it, but he's at Turds and Tacos or whatever.
Speaker 1: He's at Rosie Spot.
Speaker 4: You should text him.
Speaker 6: Oh, he's in Texas Spot. I assume craols in. I assume Tommy you'll jump in later. My guess is Hard will jump in tomorrow. Yeah, Parker will probably want to do it. Hey, gang, So we'll probably get to six or seven people somewhere in that range. Somewhere in that range. But so far as she's the two of you, you went all four number one. So Florida, Duke, Arizona and Michigan. Yeah, best of luck.
Speaker 3: I thank you.
Speaker 1: You know. I I realized this morning, when I was doing the bit and Parker wasn't coming in, I was like, man, I've gotten used to him being here on Wednesdays. I really like him being here.
Speaker 3: Where is he?
Speaker 1: He had knee surgery.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: He texted us that.
Speaker 6: So that is was this one free I would get because of his punch card?
Speaker 3: Or how does that work? I think.
Speaker 6: I think it's by five get the sixth one free, like a sealed subway stickers. Remember the stamps at subway, And then some didn't some employee like steal them.
Speaker 1: All of us did.
Speaker 4: No, but like some employee like stole an entire roll a buch.
Speaker 6: So every employee from every subway stole an entire roll and gave them to all their friends.
Speaker 4: That was the problem.
Speaker 6: People said it was the worst thing that ever happened to subway. No, you said that Charles was in charge of all of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Can I Charles ever eat it? Subway?
Speaker 4: Probably some deliver No, that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: They might have some delivered to the joint.
Speaker 3: Oh think probably.
Speaker 6: I don't think you can DoorDash subway to No. I don't have to know he thinks it. So I will say, like, if you're like a prison guard, that would be a fun way to have some fun with. DoorDash just be like yeah, going to whatever Minnesota State penitentiary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then the door dash. Driver's gonna be like, oh no, I got to bring it to jail.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't it be better if you're the warden at Jared Fogel's prison and you get subway door dash, just to rub it in his face and you can still get subway and he can't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, eat it in front of me, probably in front of them.
Speaker 3: Probably get a fold up table and yeah, put it right outside his cell and enjoy your well.
Speaker 6: If you want to talk college basketball, yeah, Folgel loves talking college ball.
Speaker 1: Probably be the second or third foot long he'd got in that day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who's a serial killer? You like Zach Richard?
Speaker 1: Don't act like you're not impressed?
Speaker 3: Why do you like him?
Speaker 4: Abs?
Speaker 3: He's showing me a picture before I found out that he was a serial killer. He looked psychotic. He didn't look like a sane, good human being. Didn't you look at it?
Speaker 5: Later?
Speaker 3: We were in the loop type, we were in the loof in the no we were in Detroit Lakes. I wanted to see if I would help with my help. Okay, let's let's.
Speaker 1: Let's move on.
Speaker 6: Time now for front Paid Sports presented by Holiday Station Stores, Holiday Station Stores, Red Bull, Let's talk red bull by two for six dollars or three for eight fifty, and you can mix and match any flavors you want.
Speaker 3: Thanks, he saw.
Speaker 6: So if you get to two for six, that's three dollars apiece, right, but if you get three of them under three bucks apiece, because then it's three for eight to fifty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you're saving more the more you get.
Speaker 6: You know, you're saving money man, right, And you can get that Spring addiction, see what do we say, spring edition?
Speaker 4: Or you can mix and matchin new flavors you wanted at holiday.
Speaker 6: Thanks holiday, yeah, baby, Oh my god, we're looking at Richard Ramirez, zabs roady man, Oh my god, come on, no, it's.
Speaker 4: The trailer for the new Spider Man movie, which zachle now goo see.
Speaker 1: Hey, we had the wild we had the wolves he's doing over there.
Speaker 6: We had a lot of stuff going on Twitter. But hey, this, I don't know from afar. This kind of came out of nowhere, at least for me. Maybe you guys saw it coming, Zachary. The Gophers announced that they have parted ways. It's a nice way of saying fired with women's hockey coach Brad Frost after nineteen seasons and four national titles, the last one coming in twenty sixteen. One titles in twelve, thirteen, fifteen, and sixteen. Gophers went twenty six twelve and won this year, but lost to Northeastern four to two in the opening round of the NCAA tournament on Saturday. Brad Frost, after nineteen years and four national titles, out the door.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I met him a couple of times. We did bitch down there. Very nice, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I don't know, man, it definitely felt like it came out of nowhere. And uh, there's certainly some criticism being Leviy that goes above his his head. And then also it's very hard to judge these things because the college sports landscape has changed so much in the last however, you know a few for four or five years with even name evangel likeness is affected by uh or affects women's hockey as well.
Speaker 6: So so, but let me ask you this, Zachary. Yeah, how do I asked this without sounding offensive? I'm asking this sincerely though, Just yeah.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 6: I can't imagine that there is a ton of money in women's hockey in college, right, But if there is, how is the you not the leading team to deliver an eye That has nothing to do with past success. It has nothing to do is everything to do with if the business down the road wants to spend money.
Speaker 3: Now, it's a lot easier in Ohio state or even Madison, where you're the town is centered around college sports to get that money down the road where the our money down the road here is spent on you know what, six professional sports teams.
Speaker 6: And I mean the Gopher men's hockey team wasn't very good this year either, you know, for one, love excuses, Yeah, they're like a holes. Everybody has one, including Charles so anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's dead. But then that also lands at the door of the person who is in charge of the whole athletic department and you know, making sure that they are making you know, getting those corporate sponsorships and and other stuff.
Speaker 4: There's its just I don't know. So check this out, I.
Speaker 1: Said a moment ago, Corey ben emails that are more than three paragraphs, right, yeah, oh got it?
Speaker 6: Are you saying that Zach is verbose or as Sauce would say, vrbl looking for somewhere to go a rental?
Speaker 4: So, by the way, check this out. This is just for perspective.
Speaker 6: I read this on I think it was ESPN dot com and then Fox nine had a different number. So here, one of these two numbers might be right. But the career record for Brad Frost five fifty four, one, thirty three.
Speaker 4: And forty two. He should be there forever.
Speaker 6: That's an insane record for a coach that just got let go? Can I also asked five to five to four, one, three, three and forty two.
Speaker 4: That's gonna sound offensive, Jesus. ESPN like covered that story.
Speaker 6: I forget where I read the first step, but then Fox nine said it was five fifty six, one, thirty one and forty three, so very very similar, but the numbers were different, and I'm like, I don't know which one's right. Yeah, but two different articles had two different career numbers for him, and again it was so close, I didn't really care.
Speaker 1: What did he do something wrong?
Speaker 6: Well, according to the statement, they just said, after a thorough you know, performance review on and off the ice and just the whole, they did a whole you know TPS report like from office space, and they filed and they were like, we needed we needed a new direction. Yeah, but it's a lot of wins. That's four titles. But again, maybe maybe they're going if this is the best college hockey job, women's college hockey job in the country and you haven't won a title in a decade, high standards right at Ohio State football. If you go ten years without making a serious, serious run, you're out.
Speaker 4: They wanted to fire Ryan day after they won. That's what I'm saying. Yeah, so I'm on your side.
Speaker 6: Man. I don't know Brad Frost at all, but man, what a hell of a career though. Nineteen seasons, four titles and a whole bunch of wins.
Speaker 4: Pretty cool career. His uncle Jack still going, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I have an uncle Jack, great uncle Jack, my grandpa's brother Jack Lambert. Great in terms of awesomeness or great in terms of lineage, like he's your actual great uncle.
Speaker 4: Both. But he was also fantastic. He was also fantastic. Yes he was. So he was Papa's uncle.
Speaker 1: I could use more info.
Speaker 4: Well, I gave you the only info you care about. I wish you weren't so over bos.
Speaker 6: Yesterday I had Randy came over to help me with the few things, and he said hawk that every time his brother calls him.
Speaker 4: Whenever he answers, his brother just goes Papa.
Speaker 3: Yeah he loves that.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Saints signed former Vikings running back Ty Chandler.
Speaker 4: He'll be back soon, hasn't he signed with this team like eight times?
Speaker 3: Is that the same guy?
Speaker 1: No? No, you're thinking a cam Aker? Oh yeah, anythink yeah?
Speaker 6: Right? But as somebody hang out a second here, somebody pointed this out, let me double check this.
Speaker 1: Somebody pointed this out on Twitter. With the signing of ty Chandler, talk among.
Speaker 4: Ye twenty twenty two pick is no longer on the roster.
Speaker 1: Holy moly, Yeah that's true.
Speaker 6: Yes, he was like the sixth round pick I think in twenty twenty two draft. And none of them are on the team anymore. Oh yeah, twenty twenty two. Lewis seen out of the league, Andrew Booth out of the league. Ed Ingram just got a huge deal. Yeah, somehow found his career. That's Houston right, U R Crexer, Bryan Ossam Wah. I think Caleb Evans, the kid from Minnesota that I don't even think made the team out of camp, the fifth rounder a tumble No, I think he got cut Ty Chandler Vederian Lowe who never did anything. Jalen Naylor obviously just left for the Vegas Raiders. Yea, and Nick Muse. So the entire draft class twenty twenty two, that was Couzy's first draft, all of them are gone.
Speaker 3: Not twenty fifteen.
Speaker 6: No, and you know, dude, Jalen Naylor for a sixth rounder. Yeah, great, good, that was fine. The rest of that class is just absolute garbage. I mean, it just didn't work at all. As I've said five thousand times, if you simply take Kyle Hamilton and the Christian Watson, it's a completely different thing.
Speaker 4: Who knows where this team changes? Everything changes effect yeah, correct.
Speaker 6: Or if you take Jamison Win, the wide receiver that they were going to take, I guess have picked fourteen that the Lions traded up for.
Speaker 4: That changes everything, Yeah, because then you don't need Addison.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so there goes ty Chandler Bye. They try this on running back in the draft.
Speaker 6: I bet yeah. I think they might take a wide receiver at eighteen, Is that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody's got an inside.
Speaker 6: Yep, a wide receiver yep as a future replacement for Jordan Edison. Yes, probably either not going to pick up his fifty year option, or after what the Dolphins got for Waddle, they might trade it. Ty Chandler forty career games with the Minnesota Vikings. How many rushing touchdowns did ty Chandler score in forty career games?
Speaker 1: How about it's like.
Speaker 6: Two to one three, Zach, you ignorance, slud damn it, you nailed at three and all three of them came in the year twenty twenty three. Last year he played in three games, had seventeen carries, which is a two point eight average in forty seven yards.
Speaker 1: So there's that.
Speaker 6: We'll do what really matters after this scores and stats around the world of sports, including the Wild and the Wolves, both victorious last night, but we'll talk about that and more. This is the Power Trip wanting chow on the fan. Check out the calendar. We've got a Wild Wednesday for.
Speaker 3: You on the fan today and you're shout of tickets the Wild versus Canucks on April second. Just use the iHeartRadio app to send us a talkback. Tell us who scores first for the while when they take on Chicago tomorrow night. Details a Cafe dot com cure contests.
Speaker 4: Thank you, all right?
Speaker 6: Lots to get to. Ovo, Lasik and Lens brings you what really matters. I'll do scores in stats around the world. The sports chrys will change your life with something else, sports prison.
Speaker 4: We're almost there that it really matters. Thank to Ovo, Lasik and Lens.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go.
Speaker 6: The Wild and overtime got it done against Chicago four to three, Zucarello the game winner. Three to nine into ot the Wild lad three to one after one look dominant. I watch a little bit of the game. Zachary uh Lapanta and Ryan Carter both were like, man, this should be like five to one, Like the Wild should have just blown him out in the first period. They didn't, but they had a two goal lead. Right, three goals in a period's nothing to shake your thing at. Right, We'll take that. But Chicago scores a couple in the final two periods to force overtime. But Zicarello gets it done in the Wild win. Goals by Hartman his sixteenth, Johansson his fourteenth. Tirasenko has been a nice little surprise with his nighteenth. Colorado and Dallas did not play last night, so Colorado has ninety seven points, Dallas ninety four, Minnesota ninety. But Minnesota has played sixty nine games nice that is three more than Colorado and two.
Speaker 1: More than Dallas.
Speaker 6: So not only do we trail both with points, they have played fewer games in US. So I'll pill battle to find a way to sneak out of the two spot or the three spot and actually catch Colorado. Very very very very unlikely, but who knows up Next another game against Chicago, This one is in Saint Paul tomorrow, and then the Wild host Dallas Saturday at three.
Speaker 1: What really matters, though, is this We got that right, Corn. Here's the situation. You guys have heard a little place called Wells Fargo. Sure On this date in eighteen fifty two, in New York City, Henry Wells and William G. Fargo joins several other investors to launch their namesake business, today one of the largest banks in the world. The discovery of gold in California in eighteen forty nine prompted a huge bike in the demand for cross country shipping. Wells and Fargo decided to take advantage of these opportunities. In July of eighteen fifty two, their company ship that first load a freight from East coast to mining camps scattered around northern California. The company contracted with independent stagecoach companies to provide the fastest possible transportation and delivery of gold dust, important documents, and other valuable freight. Also served as a bank, buying gold dust, selling paper, selling paper, bank drafts, I should say, and providing loans to help fuel California's growing economy.
Speaker 4: All right, so I have a lot of questions.
Speaker 1: We came into it.
Speaker 6: I always assumed it was a guy named Wells that was based out of Fargo.
Speaker 4: Oh, nope, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So does the guy Fargo from Wells Fargo have anything to do with the city of Fargo.
Speaker 1: It's a great question. Let me look on farther down here.
Speaker 4: Like, for example, is the city named after him?
Speaker 1: Doesn't say that in this article? Some guess answers, Now.
Speaker 4: So he has nothing to do with the city of Fargo.
Speaker 1: Why not? Fascinating?
Speaker 6: I think I've thought that for well, almost forty six years. Yeah, until today that Wes Fargo was Fargo.
Speaker 3: North Dakota is named after William G. Fargo, director of the Northern Pacific Railroad and founder.
Speaker 6: Of the All right, there we go. Yeah, I assumed it was the same. Oh, because what are the chances that's such a random name. I just assumed at some point the city of Fargo was connected to Wells Fargo. But so Wells Fargo didn't start in Fargo. It's just the last name.
Speaker 3: Is the guy.
Speaker 4: That started Wells Fargo one of the two. That's correct. That's correct, sir man. My goal was to learn nothing today. Damn it, you learned.
Speaker 1: I've learned something. Do you know that there was another bank that did not make it from that exact same area. No, I'm reading farther down here, Monica Morehead, really really yeah, really against Fargo ended up marrying him and taking his last name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't know that. It's fascinating.
Speaker 4: His first name was Horror.
Speaker 1: Hargo.
Speaker 4: Dear god, he dropped too much.
Speaker 1: You can you can do this.
Speaker 4: His first name was Horror horror Head.
Speaker 6: Why are you shortening their last names?
Speaker 1: Morehead r Fargo, Oh, Horror and Marv.
Speaker 6: You forgot the first name or the name that he used. It's not even funny now. I'm just trying to see how long it takes you to get there.
Speaker 4: Harmndy that that wasn't it.
Speaker 1: I don't think, I said, Harrmandy, are you going to the mall later?
Speaker 3: Spelling man?
Speaker 6: Sometimes I just can't believe what you retain and what you don't, because you do have that uncanny ability to repeat what was just said even if you didn't retain it.
Speaker 4: But this you can't even repeat. Yeah, and you definitely didn't retain it. This will shock you.
Speaker 6: In third grade, I got a they weren't giving out f's, but you'd get like an N for negative. I got an N for comprehension because I wouldn't N stood for negative.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for needs improvement. Oh that yeah, I'm I don't know that because I needed a lot of improvements.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, anyway, he said, Monica Moore, you know that it means needs improvement, so you can actually start anytime.
Speaker 1: No, it's good.
Speaker 6: Before you thought it was what did you think it was, Mandy Moran?
Speaker 3: You think?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, now you know? Now you know?
Speaker 4: Knowing is half the battle. It's most of the battle. G I, Joe, he's got it. I'm sorry you guys have turned on me. Yeah, you need improvement.
Speaker 1: I know you are negative, though.
Speaker 6: I'm not the The Timberwolves won one sixteen one oh four over Phoenix Julius Randall thirty two points. This is without Ant. We're gonna miss Ant for at least a week or two. We'll talk about that in a second. Io started. He had nineteen points, go Bear nineteen rebounds and Bones had twenty two off the bench for John.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The Wolves still sixth in the West, Denver one as well, so we keep pace with the Nuggets. The Wolves host Utah tonight at seven. Where you go, Beans, Bons, Bones?
Speaker 3: Yeah, good win.
Speaker 1: But what really matters is this Beans, Bonds Bones. He matters to mebody, Yeah, it matters to me too. Anyway, back to uh Wells, Fargo and all that cool stuff that we were just talking about. I watched this movie last night. Was nominated for an oscar train Dreams.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: How did you know because that was the one that you said that you hadn't That's okay, gotcha, that's weird. I was like, were you in my living room? I have to tell you, first of all, William H. Macy in this film? Oh, I didn't know he was in it either. It took me about the entire film to find it. Remember who he was? And I wasn't gonna look it up. I'm like, I know that person, but he looked so different, and he played an old man, and eventually that's what's gonna happen, Right, You're gonna end up playing old men, because right.
Speaker 4: Great film.
Speaker 1: There was. I love, I liked the film, but it was it's it's a It never gave you a moment in the end of Oh so that's what life's all about. It left it completely open ended, and uh, I have to tell you that. I uh, I spent the rest of the evening and even woke up this morning thinking about what the hell were they trying to say? So?
Speaker 6: Can I tell you what I've heard about it? And you tell me if this resonates at all?
Speaker 1: Sure? The story I heard about Train Dreams.
Speaker 6: Is it's basically a guy working on the railroads, right, right, but ultimately the only place he wants to go is home.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: That was how I was told that movie works, that the point of it is that at in the end, you really just want to go home.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is true, I would say, even on a grander scale. And this is only me thinking, and maybe that's a better definition. It probably is, But I guess we all take away? What will we take away? For me, it was all about stop waiting for life to happen. Your life is happening right now. So if you're waiting around for things to happen, you're missing on what's happening. You know, Like I don't like, but I don't want to ruin the movie case somebody out there wants to see it. But basically he's hoping for something to happen. Ever going to happen, and so he misses his entire life waiting for something to happen. That even he even though he knows it's never going to happen, he's still waiting for it to happen. So like, get busy living, you know, I guess I don't know, But it never at the end, he never has an epiphany.
Speaker 6: He never has that.
Speaker 1: They don't give you that mum where you say, oh thank god that guy learned he figured it out. Yeah, And I think that was really made it way more effective for me.
Speaker 6: He had a second Tommy sex and me. No, it's not about dreaming about trains, it's actual railroads all so it should have been called railroad dreams, right, Your train dreams are different.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 4: That's kind of you to clear that up for Yeah, he has a lot of questions. He's a good kid. Yeah, he'll be here tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Love that.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 6: What film is it?
Speaker 1: Where the Uh? Maybe it's a dune? You know the Witch Mother who's in doone?
Speaker 6: I only saw the first one? Yeah, samely, I don't remember. I don't remember very well. Paul, your hands up the Witch Mother? Oh he don't remember her?
Speaker 1: But sure? Hell yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: If I ever see two and then three when it comes out, I'm gonna have to watch the first one again because I watched it and liked it, but I don't remember the plot at all, like it was in one ear and out the other. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what about her?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: She's in this film too, And it's like all these not all these stars, but these stars are in this film in small parts, and you're like, holy crap. It's like they wanted to be a part of this film because they knew it was going to be special. You know, she's really good. I like her. If you look her up, you'll know who I'm talking about. She's great. She's been in a billion different films. Witch Lady. Yeah, she's the mom, She's Zachary Taylor's mom whatever. That kid's name is Timothy shallimy I got yeah, Zachary Taylor. Uh, Rebecca Ferguson, Yeah you see the face you know? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah her she's in this film too, and British slash Swedish actress.
Speaker 4: I like her.
Speaker 1: She's got a very interesting face, yeah, memorable. And the main guy's get an interesting face too. That guy, the guy this who's the star of this film, like he's been in a bunch of films before, he's got a memorable face. So Trained Dreams. I think the only one I got left now is Frankenstein.
Speaker 4: Who the hell has seen Frankenstein movie?
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody has.
Speaker 1: How do you talk with two different voices like that? So I'll say, it's incredible you were talking and then you answered yourself.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: It's my vent Trilloquist skills Van Trilloquist. Yep, he's my neighbor, this says Rebecca Ferguson. Has Trained Dreams is not on her list of filmography. What am I missing here? Maybe were I clicked on the wrong person.
Speaker 1: No, she's not on the scene that I'm I'm sure, I'm sure it's her, isn't. It says it's not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it says it's not. Will Patten, Carrie do hang on, hey on, hey, hang on, hang on. Felicity Jones, John the heel Oh that might be who.
Speaker 1: You're thinking of. You might be thinking of Felicity Jones. No, the Kerry Condon. No, that's Carrie Condone. Didn't you just hear the man?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Carry Condon's not the lady in doone?
Speaker 4: Wow, she's not.
Speaker 1: They look alike? Am I crazy? Man? That? Yeah?
Speaker 3: She does.
Speaker 1: She's got a little Rebecca Ferguson to her.
Speaker 6: She's the lady enough one. Yeah, Brad Pitt, I thought that was the same light sheboygans, how did you say her name?
Speaker 3: Carry Condon?
Speaker 1: You're right, you almost.
Speaker 3: Sus you need improvement.
Speaker 1: He almost negatives you man, I gotta stopped talking.
Speaker 3: You almost had to just back up and leave.
Speaker 1: I've stopped listening to myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well listen to Charles.
Speaker 1: I can't do that. Gosh, I thought that was the same person.
Speaker 6: I could see why you got them confused, especially if they don't look like quote themselves. Right, they got some dirt on them because they're digging railroads, right, you know how.
Speaker 1: You dig railroads.
Speaker 4: Yep, whatever you do.
Speaker 1: One thing, I guess yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: More of what really matters after this, including an ethical and maybe legal dilemma when it comes to Olympic triumph.
Speaker 4: Let's be the judge. The four of us are going to vote when we get back.
Speaker 1: She's in banches of Nisharon.
Speaker 3: That's her.
Speaker 1: That's the lady that he says that to. That's Kerry Condon.
Speaker 4: Uh that might be right.
Speaker 1: That is I'm telling you that's the lady.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, all right, yeah, that definitely is, because she's listened as the main actress and she's Brendan Gleason, Kerry Condon, Barry Kyogan.
Speaker 1: Oh there you go. Yeah, Okay, there you got feel better now, Well there goes that dream. When we get back again.
Speaker 6: Like I said, we vote on an ethical problem when it comes to the Olympics. We're gonna be the judge, the jury, and the executioner when we come back. All right, all right, power Tree morning, John, Okay.
Speaker 1: Six forty six, Right back into what really matters. All right, let's vote.
Speaker 6: Yes, you guys, remember just a couple of weeks ago when Jack Hughes scored the game winning goal in overtime to win the.
Speaker 1: Gold medal for the US Men with his broken tooth. Yes, okay, yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you remember, he shoots, he scores, he looks back and then finally realizes, oh, that one in the net, and then the whole party happens, and it's pandemonium. Right, It's like sauce on the street. It's pandemonium, pandemonium. Before I even go on, think about this for a second, Who's puck is that? I who gets the puck? This good Christian Now everybody with a heart knows, well, of course we should give it to him, right, the guy scored the goal.
Speaker 1: But now let's think legally, whose puck is it? Because here's what happened.
Speaker 6: The Hockey Hall of Fame has the puck, and Jack Hughes wants it, says, I'm trying to get it, like that's bs that the Hockey Hall of Fame has it in my opinion, Well, the CEO of the Hockey Hall of Fame says, these donated items represent defining moments on the world's biggest stage and carry powerful stories of national pride in hockey history at the highest level. That's the most pr press release statement I've ever heard. It's like, just talk like a human being. But anyway, Yeah, Hugh says he doesn't even necessarily want it. He wants to give it to his dad, so it's not even quote for him. He's like, my dad deserves this. He's you know, taking us to a billion practices, followed us all over the world.
Speaker 3: My dad.
Speaker 4: I want to give that puck to my dad. Yeah, I love you, Dad.
Speaker 6: So now it sounds like Jack Hughes in the Hockey Hall of Fame are going to fight over who legally owns the puck. Now, my question would be who gave it to the Hockey Hall of Fame? How did they even get their hands on it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody dropped the puck there?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 6: But all right, so everybody, wouldn't everybody agree that the person who deserves it is Jack Hughes. That's I think that's got to be unanimous. But now I have a question I've just never thought about. Legally, whose is it? Is it?
Speaker 1: The Olympics is it? Does Team USA own it?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Does the IOC own it?
Speaker 6: I have no idea who legally has the right to that puck? Probably the IOC, maybe I would think so, they absolutely do so, then how does the Hockey Hall of Fame get it?
Speaker 1: Do they get it donated from the IOC?
Speaker 3: That's what I would imagine.
Speaker 4: Wow, I think it belongs to Jack Hughes.
Speaker 6: Or in uh Indiana Jones three, when Sean Connery says that belongs in a museum, that doesn't get my point across.
Speaker 4: But I think it belongs to Jack Hughes.
Speaker 6: Look use the Indiana Jones analogy expand on, Well, you know, I think it's when they find is it the Holy Grail they're looking for? And they find it and he said no, start over. It's the in the very beginning of the movie where he finds that cross when those guys are looking for deep in the I think it's Utah and and young Indiana played by River Phoenix runs home with it and his father says, this belongs in a museum. I believe it belongs to Jack Hughes.
Speaker 1: You guys, remember what I said about three paragraphs.
Speaker 6: But do you realize your argument one thousand percent contradicts your take because you think it should go to Jack Hughes. When you're using an example of Sean Connery saying, no, this is historic, This doesn't deserve to be in anyone's possession.
Speaker 1: This should be in a museum.
Speaker 6: So you're arguing that it should be in the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: I think you should fight yourself. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You just use an example of a great reason why it shouldn't be in anybody's hands. It should be in the museum or in this case, the Hockey Hall of Fame. But then you say, and that's why it should go to Jack Hughes.
Speaker 1: See what I'm saying. You get the worst analogy possible.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying out loud.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I get it because in that analogy River Phoenix just stealing it is Jack Hughes.
Speaker 1: It's mine Now I have it. I would like to put you in a bag with some rocks and draw you in a river.
Speaker 6: Why because you don't deserve to be in a museum and no one should own you.
Speaker 1: No, you should just be a memory.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 6: Wow, it's got real. I can't wait to see what happens though. But hopefully Jack gets it. But maybe legally he has.
Speaker 1: No right to have it.
Speaker 6: I have no idea he doesn't. I mean, but that's the problem, that is the problem. If legally he has no recourse here. This is going to be tricky because he wants it. Typically in the NHL, and you'll see it right away.
Speaker 3: As soon as like any sort of milestone goal scored, the puck gets basically throw into the twenty DeCosta who's the by the way, just twenty five hundred games as the equipment manager for the Minnesota While congratulations to him. He does phenomenal work for that time.
Speaker 1: That's hard work.
Speaker 3: And so yeah, he'll throw it in his.
Speaker 6: Pocket and he'll run back and then they do the whole tape thing and charpie all right. So again legally though, yeah, not ethically, immortally, just legally, let's say this would never happen because this is insanity.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: Let's say somebody's scores a significant goal and the goaltender who gets scored on literally just pockets and says, well, I'm keeping this.
Speaker 1: Does he have to give it up? I?
Speaker 6: I think so, because actually I think we had that issue not too long ago, maybe a year or two ago, where the goalie did try to he grabbed the pocket.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and like put it in his equipment.
Speaker 3: It was wasn't it actually Yeah, yeah, we look it up real quick because that was hilarious. That's again, of course it was Jordan Bennington bringing it straight to auction From's nine hundredth goal. He uh the puck.
Speaker 6: Eventually it's here as the capital celebrated with Bennington nudged the puck out of the net with his stick, picked it up with his goalieloved.
Speaker 3: And tucked it under his arm. All right.
Speaker 6: So again that's that's that's a perfect example. If you're Biddington, do you legally have to give that puck? The National Hockey League legally has the right to that puck. I think it belongs in a museum, but they are.
Speaker 1: That's why Jack Hughes deserves it. What really matters, though, is this heysacho, Yes, check this out on the state of nineteen twenty five. The deadliest tornado in US history hit Missouri, Illinois, and southern India, the tri state tornado. How many people do you think it killed?
Speaker 3: A nineteen five no warning? I mean, the other thing is that it wasn't a rural area.
Speaker 1: So the three states the deadliest of all time, It's got.
Speaker 6: To be a couple hundred, got least a couple because I think jop one was in the hundred plus, and that was like the day lace in a while.
Speaker 4: I would say, I'm going to say about about three hundred.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's to my name, but three hundred, six hundred and ninety five people, oh oh, six hundred and ninety five people injuring some thirteen thousand people, causing seventeen million dollars in property damage, my god. Known as the tri State Tornado, the Dead Lace twister began its northeast track in Ellington, Missouri. It reached its worst damage in southern Illinois. More than five hundred of the total six hundred ninety five people who perished were killed there, including two hundred and thirty four alone in Murphy'sboro. A tornado was in Blow and we know that Rotaining wins.
Speaker 2: We know that.
Speaker 1: Traveled two hundred and nineteen miles, spent more than three hours on the ground. I didn't realize that tornado could stay on the ground that long.
Speaker 3: Same yeah, same, I didn't know that either.
Speaker 1: About that. Well, I mean, let me hit this button. That's the president. Why did you bring that up. It's a lot of people.
Speaker 3: It matters, Yeah, it does.
Speaker 6: That's sad, man. I mean imagine those days not having it. But is your said, Zacho, no warning.
Speaker 3: Now they know like well in it, not well in advance, in advance where I don't think we've ever had a at least in recent times, have had like a tornado outbreak that we didn't have an idea about.
Speaker 6: So thankfully, Venezuela beat the US and the World Baseball Classic Final three to two. That is their first WBC title for Venezuela. The US dropped its second straight title game. According to an article I read, I've never seen a second of that stuff, so thereby I guess that's the second straight title game we've lost.
Speaker 4: I didn't watch the second of it. I don't know if a lot of people did.
Speaker 3: That's pretty popular on social media last night, a lot of reaction.
Speaker 1: I'm glad they won, though I am. You're cheering for Venezuela. They care about baseball a lot more there than we do, you know. I mean, it's like i'd say, it's probably their national pastime. They love baseball. Kids actually go outside down there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, where's Pablo Lopez from? Is any from venezet What I'm saying? Didn't we talk to him about that?
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was, he was supposed to be on that team, and Johann Santana, I think, is the pitching coach and that's like his childhood hero.
Speaker 1: Yeah you could just tell. I mean like they care so much. And I'm not saying the guys on our team didn't care. But yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, it's cool.
Speaker 1: Like I don't even know for sure what the World Baseball Classic is, you know what I mean? It's not the Olympics, right? Is it like that that that four team thing we play in hockey up here that we were super excited?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Kind of.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What was that called the Johnson's Trained Technology assembly Man?
Speaker 4: You nailed it a bad name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not good marketing. Off. Sure, what's drunk that day? Yeah, he doesn't know what he's doing. World Cup of Hockey coming in twenty twenty eight, by the way, on that front, so uh, Edmonton, Calgary? Yes, oh gosh, I did even think about that? Good World Cup of Chris Hockey.
Speaker 6: The Dolphins traded wide receiver Jalen Waddle to the Denver Broncos along with a fourth round pick. They're basically swapping fourth rounders, but the Dolphins get Denvers first this year, which is thirtieth overall and a third and a fourth, So again they're swapping forth So essentially it is Jalen Waddle for a first and a third.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think a lot of people nationally think they overpaid for that.
Speaker 6: I do. Yeah, if he's worth that that I would, yes, you could. You could argue then Jordan Addison is worth the first round pick. But you know, again not to play devil's advocate, but somebody needs to advocate for the devil, and that's your What.
Speaker 1: Have I always said about the draft?
Speaker 6: It's once you put them, once you put the name, when you put it, well that too, I'll say, you fix the cap, you just go beat Bob Boosh. Fixed the cap is a myth, But when you put a name to the number, it doesn't sound as bad. Like, for example, the first rounder is the thirtieth overall pick. My guess is when you see the name, who's the thirtieth overall pick? And whoever they draft from the third round? If it's Bill Johnson and you know Frank Thompson, would you rather have those two guys are Jayleen Waddle Jalen exactly? So it's I know he's more expensive, he's older, the other guys are going to be younger and cheaper. I get it, but I don't think it's as bad as people sound as it sounds. And and they need a stud I like, I know Denver has some some weapons. Yeah, button's good, but you got it. You have bo Nix ascending, and what we thought we would have a cheap quarterback, and you when you have a cheap quarterback, that's spend another position unless your GM signs A bunch of old has been free agents.
Speaker 4: So I like the gamble for Denver. Yeah, well yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 6: If they think they're one player away, I mean, what the hell I mean, Miami is just cleaning out. And now I read an article I think it was on s I this morning that the Viking should call them about devon a Chan and they're running back that they are ripping this down to the studs. But if you're if you're what's Malik what's his last name, Malik Uhlik? Yeah, if you're Malik Willis, you're going, what the hell?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 6: You you're getting rid of every offensive weapon, their lead wide receiver.
Speaker 3: I think now is too too at.
Speaker 1: Well sus Yeah, I'm gonna rewind it here because you didn't laugh at all. It's funny, leaky, yeah, Maliki fusstny. Just give me some credit that No, that's funny. You didn't laugh, but you said you said that's funny. And from a state up comedian, that's the greatest honor you could possibly do.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's funny from my crowd. Sorry, no, it's all right. You were so entrapped in your knowledge. I like talking and he said what's his name? And I said Maliki Fussett And you said nothing.
Speaker 6: Dude, I saw, I saw. I was lucky enough to see Hepburg a couple of times before he died. Obviously, there was a time that I saw him at the State Theater with my dad and my brother, and he came out and he was like, I think the people I think the people that made pringles originally made tennis balls. And everybody there was like a thousand people there, and they were all like, that's funny. We all said it in unison because everybody there thought it was so freaking clever. So we're all like, she's balls. I understand, my thing isn't funny, It isn't it isn't your wife.
Speaker 1: Give me problems your garage doory yesterday.
Speaker 3: No, all good.
Speaker 4: Everything in my house all tip top shape thanks to hot ass Randy.
Speaker 1: You got a maliky faucet. Is he there right now? Is he working right now? No?
Speaker 6: I think he's at your house. That he was there yesterday. What time left at nine? Right at nine?
Speaker 1: Like nine oh five?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What did he fix?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I guess the house is falling apart, though I've been told it's like eleven when there were eleven years times a bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: Well, good for hot ass, and I'll say you just say, I'll help you with your ratio. I'm talking to Corey because Corey thinks I hate him, but I can help him out. My friend, Well, my friends will do it. I'm not good at things, especially I think Jack Hughes should have the puck. And now let me tell you for sixty seconds why it should be in a museum.
Speaker 5: There it is.
Speaker 1: Crystal doing the news. After this is the power trip, wanting to join the fan