Speaker 1: It's the second date update on module in the morning.
Speaker 2: Why are you not getting a call back after you went on a date? We're going to find out right now, Kayla didn't do just one date. She's done a couple of dates and now is getting ghosted. So you think that this turns into a relationship, Kayla, only to find out that now he's not calling you back.
Speaker 1: What'd you guys do on your dates?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we just went out to like a couple dinners, but they were.
Speaker 1: Good, okay.
Speaker 2: And you guys, matt On, were you on a dating app or through friends or what'd you guys meet?
Speaker 3: No, it was weird, like we found out that his friend was friends with my friend.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, and and kind of had some common friends and everything is good.
Speaker 1: So tell me what's going on.
Speaker 2: What's he doing now when you're sending him a text or trying to call him?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Yeah, it seemed good, I mean, second date seem good. And I just he's dropping off the map, like your text back and like I just can't tell he's losing interests. I can tell, have the.
Speaker 4: Text diminished or he is completely not texting it at all.
Speaker 1: At this point, so.
Speaker 3: After the second date, like I heard a little bit but then nothing since Okay.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna find out what's going on. Uh say hello Kayla to Christian.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I'm just trying to take your stuff out.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Christian? How you doing, buddy?
Speaker 6: I'm pretty good.
Speaker 2: We're trying to figure out if there's a future between you and Kayla. And we were wondering if there's something going on that is causing for you not to be more responsive like you were earlier in this relationship, or maybe maybe you're just a busy guy, or maybe you just don't want to be in a relationship.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean honestly, I mean I guess I am so busy lately.
Speaker 6: I don't know. We went on like two dates.
Speaker 1: Why don't you want.
Speaker 6: To get the first date? Well, the first date she mentioned that she doesn't smoke, and then like on the second date, I saw her keeping outside, like I saw that she was vaping.
Speaker 1: Maybe she thought you were talking about cigarettes. Are you not into uh smoking or vaping?
Speaker 6: No, No, not at all. I feel like I'm very invested.
Speaker 2: In So Kyla, Kayla, did he ask you specifically? Do you smoke or did you specifically say I don't smoke.
Speaker 3: I mean I said I don't because it's not like vaping isn't like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you were you did you ask that question Christian, like, hey, do you smoke?
Speaker 6: I asked this she smoked, and then.
Speaker 1: And she said no, she was trying to.
Speaker 7: Hide her vaping.
Speaker 6: And then I was like, sort of, no question, see if she was going to tell me if she vapes, and she but you.
Speaker 1: Already you asked her that question already seeing her vape. Okay.
Speaker 2: So so, Kayla, you don't consider vaping same as smoking, so that's why you answered it.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't smoke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, like, vaping is not like, it's not drugs, it's not smoking. It's not even that bad.
Speaker 4: I mean, I agree, I disagree, and it would be a deal breaker for me too.
Speaker 7: So yeah, there's that, and then there's the fact that she's sort of lied about having one and vaping that.
Speaker 6: Like that in addition, all right, so you it's super weird.
Speaker 1: So here, so let me ask her.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you this question, Kayla, did you see his point at all on this?
Speaker 5: I mean, honestly, I don't.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't make that doesn't make a lot of sense.
Speaker 5: It's not it's not.
Speaker 3: Like I'm some big like like, I'm not crazy smoking, I'm not like taking other drugs.
Speaker 5: I'm not doing anything like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So so this, this is obviously the interpretation of what vaping is compared to smoking a cigarette, but it's something.
Speaker 8: That it bothers exactly regardless of your interpretation. It's not something he's comfortable with. So it is what it is, all right.
Speaker 2: So question for Christian though, because I know that this is going to be something that might get brought up, why not just say something to her? So you guys go on a couple of dates. By the second time that you guys are on your second date, you realize that she's not telling you the truth, at least that's how you felt. Why not say to her, Hey, you know what, I'm not into this. You know I saw you vaping. I feel like you lied to me. Or give her an opportunity to explain herself without having to call us up and come on second date update here on moje.
Speaker 1: On the morning.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean I think it would have gotten to that point if if she asked me like, hey, like what's I think she's want to decide to gun Learner in the morning, I'm I'm sorry of just taking this call.
Speaker 1: I know, but you did stop responding to her too, to be fair.
Speaker 2: And kay, Kayla, why not for you say hey, I want to know what's going on between the two of us. You never sent a text like that to him or left in.
Speaker 1: Message like that.
Speaker 2: I feel, Hey, I'm happy that you guys are here because at least you give us something interesting to talk about on the radio. But you know, in communication, in dating, you would sit there and think, Okay, there has to be something to this whole deal.
Speaker 1: But we got you guys here, so who cares? All right? So eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight.
Speaker 2: Vaping versus smoking, obviously, is one thing that you can bring up and comment on. I know that this is something that I always feel like is a generational thing because I feel like I fight with my sons all the time over this. It's not smoking, and you don't seem to think that's all the same.
Speaker 1: I don't know, because like, you're a vapor, aren't you know? I do, like, would you say the same thing about edibles? Like people ask me do you smoke? I? Yeah, smoking, but do you vape? Occasionally? Oh?
Speaker 2: Pops, did you hear that? I'm talking to her grandpa? Sabrina comment from you, what's up?
Speaker 3: I do not believe vaping is the same as smoking. When you ask a question and you say do you smoke?
Speaker 10: I consider it asked, oh do you smoke cigarettes?
Speaker 5: That's in my head.
Speaker 3: Oh he's asking me if I'm smoking cigarettes.
Speaker 1: But if you want to know if you vape, if.
Speaker 10: You smoke cigarettes, you should be more clarified to do you smoke cigarettes?
Speaker 1: Do not answering that question.
Speaker 7: It's not the same as smoking that question.
Speaker 4: Don't you say I don't smoke, but I do vape? What does the company she's trying to hide?
Speaker 3: You could say I don't but I do vate. But if he wanted to go more into detail, he could have said, okay, well if you don't look, you vape.
Speaker 2: What about doctor? When you ask your doctor? If your doctor says to you do you smoke? Do they have to like clarify that where do you smoke anything?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Like do you put anything sleazy?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Like it's not in a sexual sense.
Speaker 8: But it's like you're being sly, you're being sleep You're trying to find a loophole in it, Like you know what smoking is, Tricia, what's up is Mojo.
Speaker 1: In the morning?
Speaker 11: Hi guys, Hi, good morning, Good morning. So if I I was just I just wanted to say, I don't feel like they are the same. However, if I was on a date and somebody asked me if I smoke, I would say no.
Speaker 3: But I vape because.
Speaker 11: And the fact that she was trying to hide it. I mean, trust is a big in my opinion, a big thing in relationships. And if you're already hiding something date one or two.
Speaker 1: No, Well, here's here's the thing. Christian.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ask you this, Christian, when you see her doing, you know, vaping, if she's doing it away from you, you almost have to think to yourself, she's being secretive about it. Am I right in saying that? Christian? Did I lose Christian? Am I right in saying that? So? Yeah, so Kayla, why why not vape in front of him? If you think that it's it's fine to do, Why did you have to go outside to go vape?
Speaker 3: I mean, like I always just go outside the vape like that's just my thing.
Speaker 1: Like I don't.
Speaker 12: Want you were lying about Like I kept asking you about like if you had a vape and I was sort of like seeing.
Speaker 7: If you would tell me, and then you you didn't.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: If you ask somebody do you drink and they say yeah, and you take them to a bar and they say, wait, no, I don't drink alcohol, that's not the same thing, right, I just drink.
Speaker 1: I drink water. Talking about bro it's smoking and smoking. I drink chocolate milk. All right, I don't have to clarify.
Speaker 4: Or when the doctor asks how many drinks do you have a week?
Speaker 1: We take shot drink, let me do the math.
Speaker 2: I always try to say one to two one, did two drinks one or two?
Speaker 1: Yeah, drinks a week? Bottles high, yeah, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 10: Okay, so yeah, wrap it up because smoking is smoking. First of all, dating is way worse than smoking cigarettes. If you ask any doctor you're actually smoking metal shavings into your lungs, any doctor would tell you that it's way worse than smoking cigarettes.
Speaker 2: Okay, Kayla, you hear that truth dot com?
Speaker 1: Do you hear that? Kayla?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: Noah, Up, it's Mojo in the morning. Hi, Hi, Hi Hi.
Speaker 11: I don't know who was talking there, but dateless vaping is way worse than smoking. Again, I'm with the guy.
Speaker 3: She broke his trust. You know what, She's already secretive.
Speaker 5: And you know, if you you obviously.
Speaker 13: Know that you're hiding something, and it was obviously important to him to know that she's smoking. Otherwise she wouldn't be in asking that question. And she knew she's hiding something because you know, otherwise she wouldn't be hiding and waiting there.
Speaker 1: So I think she brought what else did she say? Vaping? I like that vavabing. I like she had a little bit of an accent though with it, so it's kind of like weeping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how to hiding what else she can be hiding there?
Speaker 5: You know, if that little thing is a hidden.
Speaker 13: Then something else could be hidden too.
Speaker 2: So yeah, now it's listen once. Once you lie, you're a liar. And I think that the sad part is that now he's never going to ever believe you on anything else that you say if you lie over something as simple as vaping. Jay comment from I talked about the doctor's office. Jay works at a doctor's office. Do you consider vaping smoking on that little box that you have to check on the form.
Speaker 1: Yes, they do.
Speaker 13: However people still say, well, we ask them, do you smokes tobaco? They say no.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 13: Then I still have to go back and say, well do you rape? And they say yes. So for some reason, the world has a backward like vaping is not smoking when it is, which is crazy.
Speaker 8: Yes, we should have clarified, she says, working at a doctor's office, good, what.
Speaker 6: Do you do?
Speaker 1: What do you do at a doctor's.
Speaker 13: I'm not cleaning, I'm a medical every day I have to ask that question.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the call, Jay, I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: There are still people listening to the screaming in their cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah. She is such an argument, Stephanie, what's up?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 11: Am calling because everybody pitches me out because I smoke real cigarettes, but they're all vaping around me and.
Speaker 3: My husband even brings us dape to bed's the manage.
Speaker 2: It's the menagatoire that I've never asked for. Yes, all right, well, thank you, thank you for the call. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: This is the home with Dirty on the thirty thro back fro. Second Date, update and more of the roses. This is Mojo in the morning,