Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five, five and six to fifty five, yoh five and six.
Speaker 2: To fifty five Jo, No, his time now for the five and six fifty five. We do this every single morning before you go to school. I got to shout out some of these teams that won in the high school football playoffs.
Speaker 1: I saw yesterday the last game of.
Speaker 2: The the you know, football championships at Ford Field. Wow, Catholic Central. I really put a hurt to cast Tech. I didn't realize how big some of these kids are. I saw I saw in social media this morning. Number seventy five for Catholic Central. Looks like he should be playing for Michigan and he probably could have helped those guys put points on the board. Maybe he will be next year, who knows. But we'll shout out all of them later this morning. Amanda, you're going for seven this morning?
Speaker 1: How are you? I'm good?
Speaker 2: How are you fantastic? Amanda is good. Having a little holiday break, wasn't it? Get to sleep and a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yes, well.
Speaker 2: Again back to work here, back to the five or six fifty five. Let's see who you're taking on this morning from Mommy heading to work right now, works for works in supply chain management at a local hospital. Welcome Jacob to the show. What's up, Jacob? Hello, Nice to have you buddy.
Speaker 1: How you feel? I'm pretty good, Amanda? How Jacob? Jacob? Morning?
Speaker 2: Jacob?
Speaker 1: All right? No, I don't know j and Jacob no relation to Stanley? Right? No?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, you say hang on one second, Amanda, We're going to lock you up in a sound proof area.
Speaker 1: Jacob goes first.
Speaker 2: I miss Stanley, miss Stanley favor.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll grant your Christmas wlition and bring Stanley. Yeah, please, Stanley, just do wait.
Speaker 2: Stanley, right before you started was a winner that won on a roll and I was for him all along and actually cheating for him too, like's fourth illegitimate child out here.
Speaker 1: You never know. Get a question wrong and be like we're going to give it to.
Speaker 2: It was awesome, all right, Jacob. Five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. I always goes to the champion. Question number one. As divorce rumors swirl, Gwen Stefani posted a PDA filled selfie with her husband.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Three seconds?
Speaker 2: Question number two, Jojo Seewaw was rushed to the hospital over the weekend for a ruptured OVERI insist what reality show made Jojo famous? Big Brother?
Speaker 1: Question number three.
Speaker 2: This animated movie surpassed Wicked for good at the weekend box office.
Speaker 1: Which movie is it? Utopia?
Speaker 2: To question number four, the Detroit Lions are at home for another Thursday night football game. They are going to be playing the NFL team from Dallas. What's that team's name?
Speaker 1: Cowboys?
Speaker 2: And question number five, this red headed singer says his relationship with his bestie Taylor Swift is totally fine despite rumors that there's a feud.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Ed sharing, Let's bring the champ back from a sound proof area.
Speaker 1: She's got a challenge this morning. Jacob got four out of five nice, four out of five. A man does what you gotta do?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: You gotta be good.
Speaker 2: On a Monday morning, after a long Thanksgiving weekend, Question number one. As divorce rumors swirl, Gwen Stefani posted a PDA filled selfie with her husband.
Speaker 1: Who is he?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, wow, just under the wire.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that there's divorce rumors about those guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they made like a breakup duet.
Speaker 1: I think that kind of I have no idea.
Speaker 2: They're just trying to sell the song, all right, Question number two, and again, you can only miss one question in order to still stay our champion.
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 2: Jojo Siwa was rushed to the hospital over the weekend for a ruptured ovarian cyst. What reality show made Jojo famous? Yes, it's the only question that Jacob missed. Question number three. This animated movie surpassed Wicked for good at the weekend box office. Which movie is it? Just gotta miss? The The next two questions here, Jacob. Question number four. The Detroit Lions are home for Thursday Night Ball again. They'll be playing the NFL team from Dallas. What's that team's name?
Speaker 1: The Cowboys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a perfect score if you get this one right. This red headed singer says his relationship with his bestie Taylor Swift is totally fine, despite rumors that there's a feud.
Speaker 1: What's his name? That would be Winter?
Speaker 2: And still heavyweight champion. No, we're still champion. I don't know what how much your way?
Speaker 1: Man? Congratulations to your congrats to thank you so much tonight? Can I say something real quick? Please? Go bo? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Go?
Speaker 1: Who? Who the bus, go box. Guys, the bucket, you know, all right, we'll give it to you. We'll give it to you. Be able to say that.
Speaker 2: And over two thousand days, well we got two people from Ioway are from Ohio here, oh Hio, oh h are all right, congratulations to you guys.
Speaker 1: Been good morning if I can get I know.
Speaker 2: I know, all right, Well you know what, Thank god, there were no fights, nobody, no planting flags, none of that stuff that that took place after the game. All right, Hang on one second, we got a partying gift for your Jacob. We're gonna set you up with a Kroger gift card. Kroger No, no pause, Kroger gift card, Kroger gift card.
Speaker 1: We love your Broger. Hold on one second. It's Mojile in the morning. Five is six fifty five.